Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty strong Man.
Speaker 2: So we'll set this up ahead of time so you can fully enjoy the President of the United States, who in one minute claims he was a professor at u penn which he never was. It's one of his stories he regularly tells.
Speaker 1: Claims he taught a constitutional law class on the Second Amendment, which he did not, says that you couldn't own a cannon when the Second Amendment was first round, which you could, and ends by failing to say the famous phrase the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.
Speaker 3: Enjoy.
Speaker 4: I used to be at Love when I was no longer the Vice president. I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania before me and I taught a constitutional law class. And so I'll talked to some Second Amendment. There's never been a time that says you can own anything you want. They never you couldn't own a canyon during.
Speaker 1: The Civil War. Yeah, expect to think about it.
Speaker 3: How much do you hear this.
Speaker 4: Phrase the blood of liberty, wash of gough, give me a break.
Speaker 1: Oh, I made seriously.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if they want to think is to take on government if we get out of line, which they're talking on again about, well guess what they need at fifteen's They don't need is a rifle.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 4: Look, this is crazy what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Wow. So that was the president YadA YadA, YadA, ing one of the more famous Thomas Jefferson phrases about the tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants, the blood of and laughing about the idea of uh people being able to rise up against their government, which is an interesting notion. But and then you know that's after So that's just the that's the message there he starts with the whole I was a professor upan, No, you weren't. I taught constitutional law. No, go to the Washington Post. You don't need to go to Fox, your own favorite blue, wacky lefty newspaper. The Washington Post has debunked those, mister presidents, So stop saying it. Boy, that was that was an amazing density of falsehoods per minute. Yeah, but unlike you know Trump, who exaggerates wildly and says also crazy. Of course, Biden, there was just making up a biography. It's easily checked and has been checked repeatedly. Well, he's senile, you know. I'm gonna read this real quick. And then Charlie Cook, the fabulous Charlie Cook at the National Review wrote a great piecing hit with a part of but Dave writes, my mother is ninety three and suffers from dementia. She was good until about a year ago, and then her mental and physical health took a precipitous drop over the last six months. Can't remember anything, rambles, aimlessly, loses track where she is, repeats herself, talks about things from her younger days that may or may not have happened. Sound familiar. Yeah, it's eerie and frightening to watch the leader of the free world dwindle in the same way. Frankly, I don't think he'll make it to election day, and Dave, I think you're probably right. I still maintain that it's going to become so obvious that he's incapable of executing the office between now and the Democratic Convention in August. I don't think he'll be the candidate. But I realize that's kind of a long shot opinion. But yeah, mostly because people can't picture and people close to Joe Biden and the people around him can't picture the mechanism for that. Like Mark Alpern wrote the other day, if Joe Biden has some secret plan, he hasn't told anybody because none of the people around him know.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like I say, I think events and perceptions will force everyone's hand. But we'll see, we'll all find out together. So Charlie Cook for the National Review right that it's now by near universe. It is by now near universally acknowledged that Joe Biden is too old to perform his duties. It is less universally acknowledged that this has serious implications, which is what we're talking about, the chief among which is that, for all of the pageantry that attends his re election campaign, Joe Biden is not in fact running to be the president of the United States. And he says, now, this is not a conspiracy. He won, he's currently serving, he's eligible to on again, etcetera, etcetera. He says, instead, I mean that Biden is operating as a stand in a widget or a mcguffin whose primary purpose is to make it to November fifth of this year without expiring. Most candidates have plans for their coveted four years. Biden has none. He does not expect to be there in the public agrees with his hunch. He points out that this is that it's not normal, and then a whopping eighty six percent of Americans now believe Biden is too old to be president. And then he also points out, and this is clearly true, inevitably well, that Joe Biden has been transmitted into a little more than a game token is routinely implied by the substance of our political conversations. Inevitably, discussions of Donald Trump's candidacy revolve around what will happen if Donald Trump wins the presidency, and inevitably, discussions of Joe Biden's candidacy revolve around what will happen if Donald Trump wins the presidency?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? And then he unleashes a couple of sentences that I love. Filter out the partisan hallucinations in which Biden is cast as a successful president, and you'll find a little more than an anti matter left within the residue. Biden must win because Donald Trump must not. And because Biden must win, then Biden cannot be too old or too incompetent or too misguided, because if Biden is too old or too incompetent or too miscotted, then Donald Trump might win, and was established earlier, donald Trump must not win. And then finally he says, what makes the whole thing so startlingly, utterly, unfathomably weird is that the people who are responsible for this whole token candidacy are the very same people who will immediately begin orchestrating Biden's removal if he manages to win in November. After all, twenty three seconds after he's won, everything will change, and when it does, the reversal will be astonishing in both speed and scope. Instantly, all of Biden's senile techs will be visibled, all within seconds of his inauguration, the science will begin to cast doubts on the ability of any octogenarian to do such a demanding job. After a couple of bad polls, the muttering will begin. After the first public slip up, the Sunday shows will swoop in and as the party starts to look forward to the midterms, the number of amateur grim reapers will multiply into a requim chorus that drowns out all but their own. Yeah, and then he mentions the late night comics and friendly cable channels will practice their row full faces and blah blah blah. So just so we can not talk about Joe Biden for a while, jam this in here. Polling came out on the whole student loan thing. This is very maddening. As a taxpayer, I hate that program period, the bailing out the most privileged people in America to help the working class somehow. Anyway, the first polling came out on that yesterday, and relatively few Americans are fans of it. Three in ten US adults say they approve of how Biden has handled the issue of student loan debt thirty percent, four and ten disapprove, So he's upside down on that. And according to this poll from the University of Chicago School of Public Policy, the outlook wasn't better for among those responsible for unpaid student loan debt, either for themselves or for a family member. Thirty six approved, thirty four disapproved, So it's a wash. It's fifty to fifty even on people who owe the money. So you spent all that taxpayer money on the least progressive thing progressives ever done have done, and you didn't even get any votes out of it. I just think that's a gesture of abandoning any pretense that the Democratic Party has not become the party of college educated, young white women who think with their feelings. But I was just like their whole deal. I wish you could take it back, since it's going to end up costing us like eight hundred billion dollars or something. I mean, the amount that it's going to end up costing us over time is in is crazy for a variety of reasons we could get into. But oh, I see what you're driving at. I wish I wish he could say, oh wow, it didn't even buy me any votes. Let's go back to give the money back to the taxpayer and the programs. This is my best idea ever. When there is political pandering, people writing themselves checks from the treasury through their party of choice, right, and it turns out that it didn't actually buy them any favor and the program Yes, yes, that's what I'm saying, is that it's the unsuccessful pandering amendment. Yeah, exactly, if you're, if you're, if your attempt to buy votes buys no votes, didn't buy votes, then you give the money back to the taxpayer. There you go. This is our contribution to the republic. All these decades of babbling into microphones, we finally come up with something to help the United States of America. Isn't that something that it's a wash among the students and the parents who owe the money. It's fifty to fifty on whether you like it or not. Well, it's just it's idiotic. It's immoral, it's impractical, it's anti progressive, it's unfair. I mean, it's just it's stinks.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You can't even get a majority of people who would be benefisheries of it to say, wow, that's cool. Nice. You can't even pander.
Speaker 3: You suck.
Speaker 1: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty the Armstrong and Getty Show. Why is it so cold with your Michael? Yeah, you know, I had turned it up and then the air condition turned itself back on. It's punishment, I guess it's punishment for what I did to that we did to deserve this, But it's like fifty eight degrees in here, being treated like North Korean dissidents. Huh, what's up with that? Speaking of North Korea, woke up to see that Putin and North Korea assigned a pact. They now have a packed to come to each other's defense if they are attacked by I guess they're implying us well. And it's full of what delights me in spite of the horror of the thing. I am always amused by the stilted, grandiose language that comes out of every pronouncement from North Korea. The permanent friendship built of solid granite between our two gargatchuan people's. I mean, they're it's just always that inflated rhetoric. I'll find the specific story, but it's just that's pretty good, ridiculous, solid gargantuan peoples. They're pledged an everlasting friendship and on wavering support. I do agreement would form the backbone of the countries. BA right, oh here it is. I am confident that during this visit, the ardent friendship between the two countries will be strengthening. Like I'm on a list, all right. I don't get the crowd that doesn't think we need to engage these people. Russia and China and North Korea and Iran are intertwined in more ways than they've ever been. Iran's providing weapons to Russia. Russia's providing stuff to Iran. It's shown up and fighting is that's in Ukraine and all over the place. In China. Of course, we know what China is and they're all working together, and it's terrible. It's terrible for the world. This is a major world moment. Yeah, it is. I think the isolationist, crowded neo isolationists would say, well, they're just doing that because the US has pressured them. They form a weird kind of alliance with the self hating liberal. They believe that all evil that befalls the world that has anything to do with the United States is the fault of the United Storce. Well, I spent a decent chunk of my adulthood as a near isolationist, so it's not like I'm completely out of touch with that thinking. I do think I was wrong at this point. It would be wonderful if isolationism worked. That would be great. Yeah, yeah, Oh, you don't have to get involved in everything. That's certainly true, and we've gotten involved in things we didn't need to get involved in Yeah, I would say that's absolutely true. And like most things in life, the extreme points of view are very simple and easy to understand, and so people like them. And the truth in foreign policy, like in life, is that, no, it's going to be a bunch of difficult judgments, and so many of them are going to be like right on the margin, you're just not sure. But the idea that you can just isolate yourself, especially in the new global instantaneous communication, practically instantaneous weaponry world, it's just not true. Yeah, And like I mentioned yesterday, you weren't here on Friday when we talked to Josh Rogan and his article in the Washington Post, US military plans a hellscape to deter China, and it's pretty damned interesting. But we're taking it super seriously as we should. That China is going to move on Taiwan at some point, and it could happen. I don't think there's any stopping it. Actually, there's a quote from Trump where Trump said, oh, in the latest interview with Time magazine, when he asked if we would defend Taiwan, he said it would depend on the circumstances. President Trump once told a GOP senator in a closed meeting that there isn't a blanking thing we can do about it. If China decides to take Taiwan. I think that's close to right. It's going to happen in like an hour. I mean someday. All these military exercises they have, like the other day where they got the whole island surrounded with ships and planes and everything like that, what if they actually do it for real? How would we stop that? Yeah, it might not even be an attack, it would just be a siege. But anyway, the healthscape idea is, we got gazillions of unmanned submarines and flying drones and all kinds of stuff that we would unleash on them instantly to try to slow them down to bias some time. Because our Pentagon knows that they're gonna be able to do this in like, you know, fifteen minutes if they decided to do it, So we got to move super super fast. So we got the healthc that is the drone attack, and then that buys us some time, plugged the zone with some drones. It's a zone drone well exactly, good luck. But I read Josh's piece at your recommendation and thought, wow, that is really intriguing, and I'm not sure I'm buying it right. Well, I have to say the incredible interconnection of virtually all of the economies, No, that's not true. I mean North Korean rush, aren't that introducing? Anyway? Economic intertwining is what's holding China back at this point, and it would not be an easy military victory over Taiwan, not by any stretch of the imagination. Whether it could be turned back is a different question. It would probably be really quagmiriy. So I'm going through the America's Cold Wars with David sangerbook, and he has got a long piece in there about the relationship between Russian and China through the years, and Stalin was somewhat shocked at one point when Mao, who chairman, she idolizes and wants to be the new Mao. Mao told Stalin, I'm perfectly fine with losing one hundred million people if I have to defeat the United States a hundred million.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if she's close to that number, but if he was a fraction of it, if he's only willing to lose a million men, we don't have that kind of appetite. Nothing within them a thousand miles Oh no, no. And that's one of the great weaknesses we have as Americans is we think everybody thinks like us. Maybe it's because we're isolated by a couple of oceans. But I've mentioned this before in Maine kompf Harr Hitler mentions that if you're going to be one of the great men of history, you have to be willing to sacrifice the tens of thousands at any moment, and if you don't have the gall for that, you're not going to be a great man of history. Well that's rough. Yeah, healthscape, Can we do we actually have a hellscape ready to go? Well, that's a secret. I hope we do. I hope we have a healthscape of drones, submarine drones, submarine drones and air drones at the same time. Very exciting. Flood to zone. We need those Chinese We need those Chinese dogs. I've seen the robot dogs with the machine gun on their back. Are they gonna swim? Yeah? I guess dog paddle. It's still looks scary. You if I see one of those Chinese metal dogs running at me with a machine gun. I'm gonna I'm gonna lose my mud, as they said in the Civil War arm Strong see Armstrong and getting shot. So a quick metal game here. How much money do you need to be considered? What term do they use? Wealthy? Like your net worth? How much would you have to have in the bank to be wealthy? The trouble with these questions, as we always point out, is where do I live? Where I live currently? If I'm going to stay here, it's a pretty big number. If I'm where my brother lives, it's a much much smaller number to have a perfectly happy life. So you are both absolutely correct and a fun suck. All right, Let's specify you are in a third quintile cost of living part of America, so you're like above average, but not San Francis. So the question is, and I'll stop being a fun suck, So what's the number? What's the number that makes you wealthy for your net worth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, we'll come back to that in a minute. A couple of stories about financing money and retirement, that sort of thing, getting away from politics, at least for a little while. I thought it was interesting, and though we are both gen Xers at the older end of Gen xers. And I've been aware of this, I hadn't ever really thought about it. The generation was the first generation to see a massive shift in how Americans work and save for retirement. Companies moved from pensions that promise steady income after years of service, the gold watch at the retirement you worked for one or two companies your entire career, Dad did to a much much more mobile feel of employment, and four A one k's becoming your retirement savings method and it's in your own hands. And in fact, there are some of the financial services industry that call gen X. I think it's the four to one K experiment generation. That's interesting. They call it an experiment, which insinuates that they think it might not work or be a good idea. Is that what they're insinuating, I suppose. So I've never seen it as an experiment. It always just seemed like such solidly a good idea, right. But you've got to admit, because you know, some some people, whether they're lower education or they're you know, they're just busy or don't have the interest in following politics and finance, they got into four oh one k's very very late or didn't appreciate the importance of starting early. Compound interest et. It's a really good program in a lot of ways, but you have to opt in. I've been hammering my kids on that since they were too young to have the slightest idea what it even means. Just so it's in their head somewhere. Start putting in the max of your four oh one K the first time you get one. I don't care if you have to eat cats like you're a Haitian immigrant. Put your money in your four oh one k. Change your life. Yeah. Yeah, So, as an individualist, I have zero problem with me being in charge of my retirement.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: In fact, I wish George W. Had been successful in privatizing social security. Everybody listening would be a good deal ridger now where they are come retirement. We all know what the punchline to this is. Though, somebody that decides not to put into their four oh one or the George W. Bush style private retirement, they get to old age and don't have any money, and it's presented as they don't have a dignified retirement and we need to have a program for that. Oh absolutely, we need your tax dollars, including you being taxed on the very Social Security money that the government did in a paltry and hilarious way pile up for you. Fact they they don't pilot up current workers. It's in a lockbox, and it's not in a lock box. That's a blasting twenty four years ago. But I enjoyed it. Ah, right, So we could labor those points, but I think we're all kind of up on it. I loved this article in the Wall Street Journal. I loved to hate it. They're breaking every retirement rule to be off now, not later. Some workers want to spread retirements throughout their careers, even if it means a smaller four to h one k oh boy. And they profile is cute earl and her cute boyfriend and how they're taking years off of work and like spending down their savings to retire now. And they say, even if I don't have as much money when I retire, this is totally worth it. Oh my god. See, if you're if this is the problem with the libert straight libertarian point of view, and so I'm a straight libertarian, good good for you, you moron, do it. Go ahead. But if I'm a realist slash conservative. I realize when they don't have any money when they're older, you're gonna take a bunch of my tax money or raise my taxes to help them out. I know that's what's gonna happen. Well, and these these sexy thirty one year olds say, oh no, it's totally worth it to go hiking here in the Alps. And if I have less money as an ulster, it'll be great. The idea that the Wall Street Journal didn't throw in a paragraph saying, now, obviously they have no idea what they're talking about. And there could be nothing more ridiculous than a thirty one year old saying the Thrills at age thirty one are quote unquote worth being paupers as old people. Right, that's so stupid, it's almost hilarious. Let's take a moment to laugh before they get back to the text of the article. But, as Jack has pointed out, embittering the entire conversation, when they do hit their golden years and are forced to eat cat carcasses, we will be paying for them moving along. God, dang it, I know a bunch of people living like that. I know people living like that, right, now and I think I'm fine again. I don't care what you do with your money, but I know how things work in the real world. And you're gonna be voting for parties that say you don't have enough when you spent your money on traveling around Europe as a twenty six year old, right, yeah, yeah, that's why I hate humanity anyway. You know how many times I've traveled around Europe when I was twenty six zero. I don't even hit my current age. Why because I'm saving my money and I don't want you to get it because you think it'd be super cool to travel around the world. God, that pisses me off. Well, it's not like if you subsidize or reward bad behavior you get more of it or anything, he says, sarcastically, shaking his head sadly and wanting nothing more than to vanish into the woods and leave humanity behind. Finally. This according to a major modern wealth survey by Charles Schwab dot dot dot. What is it? They asked Americans what average networth it takes to be wealthy, with the caveat that. Well, actually, they mentioned that when it comes to geographic regions, California has the highest threshold of what it takes to be wealthy, of course, And I'll tell you, all Americans say it's two point five million dollars net worth a wealthy on average concascination, it's two and a half million. It's higher than I would have guessed. Well, San Franciscans say it takes four point four million. To your point, I don't blame them, given the cost of a house or rent or whatever. And Southern Cali Unicornians indicated it takes an average networth of three point four million. Survey respondents who lived in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, in Dallas expressed lower numbers, of course, which is why any national figure, like for income tax, for instance, is utterly unfair and ridiculous. Having said that, I suppose you if you don't like where you are and your taxes and your wealth, and that you could move. So I just would like to point out for all you who don't live in California, it is really expensive to live here, but what you get for what you pay is a kick in the groin. All Americans say you have to have two point five million to be wealthy, to be financially comfortable, seven hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars net worth. Yeah, again, depending on where you live. Good luck with that in San Francisco. Yeah, yeah, well get the hell out. Boomers say you need two point eight million dollars or seven hundred and eighty thousand dollars to be financially comfortable. Not surprisingly. Now this is interesting. Jen X says you need two point seven million, whichs right there in the number. But they say to be financially comfortable, you need eight hundred and seventy three thousand dollars, which is almost one hundred thousand more than boomers and all Americans. The biggest wilds, the biggest wild card that nobody factors in until they start to get older is healthcare costs. Yeah, because you have have had zero Your healthcare costs every year are almost none when you're thirty five, as I remember it. But today until the bridge is taking yeah, until it's like, holy crap, this is going to ruin me in a couple of decades. Yeah, which is one of the things that I'm glad you threw that in. As I'm looking at those healthy thirty one year olds hiking about Europe. It comes for all of us. I don't know how much I would have to have to be like completely confident everything will be fine because you know, the right health problem comes along or long term care kerb Blewie, I don't mean to freak anybody out, but well, and then in a world where a lot of people who have kids have one who's got a variety of problems because who knows why that's happening, that's an expense too. You weren't planning on when you were hiking at age thirty. Well, finally, though they're optimistic about their future wealth, respondents acknowledge that there's more that they can do. With fewer than one in five saying they're currently on top of their finances, eighteen percent say yeah, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing and doing it systematically. Whoa again to your bitter point, Oh, bitter Jack, you know what's fun on a Friday talking to bitter Jack. Hey, bitter Jack, come pull up a bar stool, ruin our day for us. I'm here for you, doing Jack. I'm good now, but I could be decimated by future health problems. Oh, who invite a bitter Jack? Arm Strong, Hedy the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 5: Jacqulemen, fish is the bucerushe manafish?
Speaker 1: How long we've been playing that clip? Long time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Long time? Does it mean nailed it down when this broke? Yeah, the incident in which Jack Carlson was arrested, And we'll play you the full audio that actually happened in nineteen ninety one. It took some time for the video to circulate, partly because the Internet wasn't really up and running. No, no, this is the sort of thing that would have exploded the day of now, But the Internet wasn't a thing really in ninety one. Yeah. Well, the moment we heard this clip, we were in love with it. It is so funny and colorful, and the story behind it's pretty interesting too. In loving memory of Jack Carlson, Democracy activists the whole thing.
Speaker 3: You just assured me that I could speak to sit inside the car.
Speaker 1: You're not assuring anything.
Speaker 3: I'm under what gentlemen?
Speaker 5: This is democracy manifest.
Speaker 3: Have a look at the headlock. See that chap over the head jar of my penis. This is the bike who got me on the penis before? Why did you do this? But what reason? What is the charge eating on me?
Speaker 6: Old a succulent Chinese maol oh, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Headlocks up. Yes, I see that. You know your Judo wealth and user. Are you waiting to receive my limp venus? Now? Againt your hands.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: One book.
Speaker 1: Why was he being arrested for eating a mail? A succulent Chinese mail? He was being arrested for paying for a succulent Chinese meal with a stolen credit card. Okay, put me in a headlock and you know Judo anyway, Michael ian Pepper throws in as you like during the discussion. But what a colorable way to get arrested for credit card fraud. That was Jack Carlson, a non diplume of one Cecil George Edwards who had a very interesting life. He's born in nineteen forty two. He was an orphan. He was an award of the Blackheath Presbyterian Boys Home in the Brisbane suburb of Oxley, where he had a rough, rough childhood. He began a lifelong career petty crime in nineteen fifty was in prison for much of the first half of his life, escaped several times. In prison, he met Jim McNeil and encouraged him to write plays about his prison experience, which became famous throughout Australia. They remained friends until McNeil's death, and this guy became something of a personality. I can see how yeah. Yeah. So in June of twenty two, academic Dean Byron, who was one of the arresting officers incused in the show Hands Off My Paid Ass part of the video, he wrote an articles about the incident, a request I usually don't make. Yeah. So the guy was held in custody or released on bail overnight and disappeared until his fifteen minutes of fame in twenty twenty, and somehow he was scrubbed clean of his pesky past. Huh so he's pretty old. He's the same age as my mom and Joe Biden. Then yeah, yeah, I suppose so roughly. Yeah, well yeah, Michael hit us with fourteen Just just throw matus.
Speaker 3: What is the jog eating me?
Speaker 5: Old?
Speaker 3: A succulent Chinese? My own? Yes, I see that. You know your judo?
Speaker 1: Well, no hanging for it with the stolen credit card, your angel. Every sentence the guy utters is an artwork, is a work of art. It's a piece of genius. I remember when we did this At the time, we wondered, does he talk that way all the time? Was that just the way he always spoke? Darling? What would you like for dinner?
Speaker 3: And are you waiting to receive my limb venus?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's too much of that. Give you eleven again? Come on, gentle fish?
Speaker 5: Is the matter fish?
Speaker 1: The way rules is are very very, very exciting. Uh. Do we know how he died? How'd he die?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do we know? I mean, I know he passed away. Okay, I didn't know. If you like choke on pork, fried rice or something, Katy Green knows the answer. He had cancer. Okay, I'm not as funny as Michael's idea. Are you ready? Do you feel now? Michael feel pretty bad? Yeah? Are you? Are you ready to receive my LP? That's a that's an interesting thing to say. Oh boy thirteen, Michael, come on, do your job in there.
Speaker 3: This is the bike who got me on the Fenish people?
Speaker 1: Hey wow, Well he makes the word people into a symphony. It's a five syllable word in his brilliant hands. Did he ever make it to the stage. He's built for the theater? Gosh, I'd say yeah. By the way, past.
Speaker 4: This video was made nineteen ninety one, but it didn't get uploaded until two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: So that's when it took off. Two thousand and nine. Yeah, that sounds about right. Fifteen years. That's a long time ago. And it's interesting how many like acquaintances of mine who have my phone number texted me the news of his death because remembering his uh love that whole thing. We're inundated with emails. Same guys, you've got to pay tribute. It's like we wouldn't. It's pretty funny to be wrestled to the ground by the police like that because you're resisting arrest and saying, I see you know you're judo.
Speaker 3: Well I guess I see that you know your judo.
Speaker 1: Well concentrate if you will, on the voices of the cops in the background, who were saying, all right, get in the cop.
Speaker 3: Just you know, you're just assured me that I could speak to sit in and saw the cap.
Speaker 1: You're not assuring any sit down inside the cop because they're like, dude, it's a credit card, beef, this is this is not that big a deal. Hey, I got other things to do. Yes, you're gonna be out like in two hours, we gotta fill out some forms. Get in the car, all right, go ahead, But.
Speaker 3: What what is the charge eating on me?
Speaker 6: Old a succulent Chinese me. Old, Oh that's you nice headlocks up? Yes, I see that.
Speaker 3: You know your judo well and user.
Speaker 6: Are you waiting to receive polt venus down your hands?
Speaker 1: That's That's the time Lawrence Olivier was arrested for falsely portraying Hamlet or something. I mean, that is so weird. Wait, you're you're under arrest. I'm under what? I'm under? What arrest? I just told you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Headlock hand? What a funny thing? The Armstrong and Getty Show and more Jack more Joe podcasts and our hotlinks and Armstrong dot com