Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and no Key Armstrong and Getty us considering playing this report about Doge.
Speaker 3: You remember Doge that Elon Musk led and the goal was to cut waste in government and all that sort of stuff. Well, we're we're about to talk about the unbelievable waste we've got, for instance, in California with taxpayer money, and I'm sure it's true in lots of other states, and it's federal dollars, so it matters a lot of it is federal dollars, and it matters to all of you out there. We'll talk about that in a second, but right now, I'd like to welcome to the show. Katie Grimes, the editor in chief of the California Globe, Katie's longtime investigative journalists covered in California state capital. Katie, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: Jack? Doing well? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Before we get to this unbelievable welfare fraud story, how much trouble is Gavin and his wife in with this? Where did their money come from? Scandal? Is this a real story.
Speaker 5: I do believe it is a real story, and it's because this kind of nonprofit and geo scandal has been building for a long time.
Speaker 4: Frankly, some years.
Speaker 5: Ago, like two thousand and six, twenty ten, I was reporting fraudulent nonprofits to the California Attorney General back then, and that was when Jerry Brown was still agy and nothing ever happened. And then we watched them just exponentially grow and they become like this this shadow government in California where tons of taxpayer money goes into them. Reporters like me, that's where it stops, because public records requests, you know, stop at the door of the nonprofit. And it's just been this massive, uh just this is this black market spending almost and unfortunately we've been reporting and many other news outlets in the stay have been reporting on the newsoms on the first partners easy nonprofits. Besides just you know, kind of the filth that she produces and then requires public schools to buy these weird videos. They've you know, she's been taking a lot of money out of these nonprofits as well. And I think it could be almost like the textbookcase for as a warning shot across the bow to a lot of other politicians who are tied into nonprofits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need doubt law the term nonprofit because yeah, it's just ridiculous and I can't believe people for it for so long. Hopefully that is coming to an end. Just the brief version is you start a nonprofit, you called a nonprofit, and no, you don't show any profits, but you bring in lots of money, and you know some of your expenditures are well you or you need a salary. As the person who runs a nonprofit, it turns out your salary is way more than you'd make in the private sector doing something.
Speaker 2: And of course you need a car to.
Speaker 3: Drive, even though in the modern world very few people get cars anymore. You're going to have a car, and you travel a lot, and you know you have to stay. You shouldn't stay have to stay in a motel six, you should have to stay in a decent hotel. Blob blab blab meals, trips, vacations, salaries, all kinds of crap, and you call it a nonprofit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: When I go digging into the irs forums that nonprofits have to file every year, you cannot believe the expenditures for travel conferences. I mean hundreds of thousands of dollars for some of the smallest nonprofits. It's just this lifestyle money that is being so abused, and you know, unfortunately they're making it bad for the legitimate nonprofits that have been around a long time.
Speaker 4: I'm providing, you.
Speaker 5: Know, actual cancer services or research or things like that. I think the whole thing should be scrapped and if you're legitimate, reapply and start over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: It'd be something if Gavin Newsom and his wife actually either their timing was wrong or they pushed it too farcas so many politicians been doing this for so long.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, we had city council members in Sacramento where I live who had their own nonprofits and they were totally tapped into the city budgets, and we'd write about it, and people was kind of yawn and scratch and look away. You know, It's just like it never caught on that this was fraud.
Speaker 3: The number of politicians that live lifestyles of the super rich is amazing. And I'll include Trump was rich already, but he he and his family are getting rich off all kinds of different things. But the whole Biden crime family thing that they had gone the Clinton Foundation.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just something you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Clintons seem to have perfected it because we watched nonprofits just explode after the Clinton Global Initiative was done, and I think a lot of other politicians were emboldened by that and kind of modeled theirs after what the Clintons did.
Speaker 3: So this scandal, because you know, the Trump Justice Department goes after Gavin Newsom, it looks like, you know what it looks like. But you think there is plenty of there there that this could this could turn out to be a problem for Gavin wanting to run for president.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, I really do.
Speaker 5: It's just you know, so in addition to their their weird non her Missus Newson's weird nonprofits. Remember the Newsom's have these two homes that they did not purchase but were eventually gifted to that.
Speaker 3: We all live that way, right, We all have homes given to us, several homes.
Speaker 2: That's that's a normal lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And and the LLC that was created two separate LLCs, but they just were formed the day before the homes closed the home they live in now in Marina is a nine million dollar home. The one they still have in Sacramento is three point eight million dollars, and they didn't buy either one of them. So there's a lot of weirdness around the Newsome's lifestyle, including remember during COVID, I reported that they were caught taking a trip to Cabo San Lucas. Okay, whatever, it sounds like, no big deal, except that they stayed in a twenty six thousand dollars a night dhaka.
Speaker 3: Twenty six thousand dollars a night, yes.
Speaker 5: Owned by some Russian oligarch that was clearly gifted to them.
Speaker 2: Well you don't, you don't do that for nothing in return?
Speaker 3: Exactly, God, that's a what that's now, that's luxurious.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine what that looks like. And then I think it was.
Speaker 3: A California Post had the story last week of the timing of so many of these appointments where somebody would give a bunch of money to new some one of their nonprofits and then two days later they'd get named the blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Always Yeah, there's a lot of quid pro quo going around and I'm sure all of it's being looked at, not just Missus Newsom's nonprofits.
Speaker 3: I am. I don't know if cynical's a right word, might be. I feel like this happens so often and nothing ever comes of it.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: My expectations for the people get away with this sort of crap over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know the frustration because I write a lot about it, my research a lot about it, and we rarely see anything happen. I think though, that there's so much of this garbage going on in California. I mean, the Somali fraud up in in Menta is one thing, but boy, when that was discovered, those of us in California who are aware of fraud, Oh yeah, hold my beer. Watch what California does.
Speaker 3: That is a great tease, Katie Grimes, because this is what I want to do on to take a break and come back and get into your story about the undercover LA raid that exposed California's multi million dollar welfare fraud, tons of money being stolen. God, the fact that Mayor Mamdani the other day put out that video he said children go hungry in America while Elon Musk's hunger only grows for more.
Speaker 2: Power and money.
Speaker 3: When you see all this money that's being stolen in the Snap food programs, unbelievable. Katie Grimes will explain it all to us coming up, Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Hey Eddie.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 2: Mayor Mandani.
Speaker 3: His response to Trump for fourth of July was this video he put out. We need to talk more about later. He meant, all the kids going to bed hungry in this country, how awful it is. We have a trillionaire when kids are going to bed hungry. If your kid is going to bed hungry, you are not good at figuring out where the food is. Because, for instance, in California, the Snap food program the largest in the country, twelve point five billion dollars. Twelve point five billion dollars the Snap food program for one state. Anyway, there's a lot of fraud going on. There was a raid Thursday, July third, so the day before the fourth of July got lost in the news flow. That's why we have Katie Grimes on today to tell us about it. Katie, what happened show?
Speaker 4: This was a kind of multi agency raid.
Speaker 5: It was the US Department of Agriculture was involved, Homeland Security was involved, LAPD was involved, and Assistant US Attorney Bill Is Saley from the Central District in LA was involved. And what was going on.
Speaker 4: So they did this big raid at a Snap.
Speaker 5: Food stamp benefits store in skid Row in LA. And as we know, this is you know, the Trump administration said they were going to crack down on fraud in general, but you know, especially federally funded programs that are experiencing we'll say a lot of fraud like this, and welfare fraud is one of the worst. As you said, we have twelve point five billion dollars in our SNAP, which is food stamps program in California. Eleven percent of the program's payments are fraudulent. They're issued in error, meaning there's either duplicates or they're people from out of state or out of the country. I mean, eleven percent fraud out of twelve point five billion is an awful lot of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, and this was just one of six raids on July third. So what happened was and the California Post exclusively reported this. They did an incredible job. Six stores were charged with selling Snap food stamp benefits in exchange for cash, while they say another twenty seven stores were charged with exchanging snap benefits for all kinds of prohibitive ideas meeting you know, alcohol, beer, vaping devices, et cetera. Part of the reason I thought that this was so interesting as well.
Speaker 4: As progress, is that.
Speaker 5: Our California budget, one third of it is made up of federal funding. And I say, this is why Gavin Newsom is losing his mind over federal funding cuts and why he and our Attorney General Robanta continues suing the Trump administration. It's over these a lot of these funding cuts. But what's even more interesting is almost four and five federal dollars dollars that flow through our budget currently right now support health and human serve. So it's all this low income food stamp welfare, you know, the multi layers of programs, and those are the ones that the Trump administration is looking at for fraud.
Speaker 4: And you mentioned Doge earlier.
Speaker 5: Remember when Elon Musk and his Dose team had been at it for a few months, he came out and said he thinks that half of the federal budget was fraud. And if we could just uncover and expose and get rid of all the frauds, that Americans wouldn't have to pay income taxes.
Speaker 4: Right, that tells you how bad it is.
Speaker 3: Right, it's depressing. It is just depressing. Again, my belief that will make much headway in eliminating this fraud is not very high, which maybe I'm too cynical, but like you said, we saw what happened in Minnesota. In California was like hold food stamps and went even bigger. So the reason people want to exchange their Snap stuff for cash is so that you can buy because you're not supposed to be able to buy cigarettes and pop and vape pens and everything else with Snap benefits.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: We did a story in June on a federal report that was issued by the US Department of Health and Human Services, and it revealed this is stunning, California receives eighty percent of all of the federal funding for illegal immigrant families, which is also part of this welfare money in the entire country. Yeah, so in the entire country, California gets eighty percent of it. So naturally the federal government is looking at California and number one, why we're getting so much and it shouldn't be going to illegal immigrants, but it does. And you know how much of that is fraud.
Speaker 3: In addition, so those of you who are listening across cost the country don't live in California, you have a reason to care about.
Speaker 2: This other states, other people who live.
Speaker 3: In other states, because you know, we live in California and in theory vote for this crap.
Speaker 2: I don't vote for it, but enough people do.
Speaker 3: But the federal dollars those who live in other responsible states, you should be very angry at California for wasting your money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I totally agree, and especially when you hear Gavin Newsom, you know, boasting that California sends more to the federal government than it takes. All of these numbers that I just shared with you prove that that's total bs. We're taking a lot more than we're creating.
Speaker 3: I wish I had the time to do this because I was really angry about Mamdani's speech the other day where he had that line about kids go to bed hungry in this country, while Elon Musk only hungers for more money in power. There are so many different programs at every level of your city, county, and state and federal money. Then you're just not trying very hard to get food for your kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, And for the politicians that continually shriek about our children are going to bed hungry.
Speaker 4: If you've walked.
Speaker 5: By a California elementary school anytime recently, I.
Speaker 4: Noticed that the majority of the kids are overweight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is something. Well, keep uncovering the fraud. I mean, at least we can scream about it. I don't, like I said, I'm not optimistic that anything good will happen, but that is absolutely amazing. Eleven percent of twelve plus billion dollars we know is wasted, and it could be more than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's disheartening, definitely, but yes, I will definitely.
Speaker 4: Stay on this.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Katie Grimes, the editor in chief of the California Globe, appreciate your time today. Those stories are just so dang maddening and explains how you can walk by somebody on the street who looks down and out, but they got an iPhone and they they're they're getting by, they're doing all right. We've got so many different programs with so much money sloshing around, and then you can trade in your your government card or whatever you have, so you can buy booze and cigarettes and vake pens and whatever the heck you want to buy.
Speaker 2: It's just so depressing. You get up and go to work every day to try to earn money.
Speaker 3: You have to give over way too much the government, and then it gets wasted on this crap. Children going to bed hungry at night while Elon musk on lay hungers for more power and money. You freaking socialists in your line of crap. I got more on that coming up a little bit later. I will get too. Drives me nuts. We're ar with Iran again. I don't know if you're following the news. In the last twenty four hours, Trump said the m ou the ceasefire, that whole thing is over.
Speaker 2: We'll play that for you.
Speaker 3: That all happened while you were asleep last night, and that's a pretty big deal if the war is back on. We talked to Mike Liines about that earlier. I'll summarize a little a little bit of that when we come back next. Trump is meeting with NATO right now, and there's been news made since we went on the air today. We'll have the very latest if you miss it. Gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: I've just spilled coffee all over, including all over my iPhone and trying to clean that off.
Speaker 2: And it's a mess.
Speaker 3: But luckily, because I took my workplace violence training just yesterday, I am not going to overreact and punch anybody or break anything because of the workplace violence training.
Speaker 2: I'll have to talk about that later. Lawyers run the world. Man.
Speaker 3: You realize all that training you take at work, all of it is just so that they can say, well, we told them not to sexually harass anybody, or punch anybody or steal anything. It's all lawyer thing. They don't expect it to actually work her. And it's so such a waste of time and so on. How many gazillions of dollars of US worker productivity is wasted on workplace training? God, and I know it's worse than the government. I have a friend who works in the government and they're doing it constantly, and they're longer and even more pointless than the rest of us. AnyWho, I think I got all the coffee cleaned off my phone, kind of. There's some pretty big news being made in the last dozen hours as we're bombing Iran again. Trump is a Overdare in Europe meeting with the NATO leaders, Iran was firing on ships in the straight of horror moves. Right, So we got this MoU the Memorandum of understanding, and the deal was supposed to be we end our blockade, Iran lets the ships through.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a terrible deal.
Speaker 3: We allow Ran to make tons of money selling oil again, and then later we'll sit down and have our discussions about nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what.
Speaker 3: The later nuclear weapons discussion, according to Wall Street Journal today, never happened. They've made zero progress on the nuclear weapons stuff. I don't know why Iran started firing on ships in the straight of horror moves.
Speaker 2: They got a good deal going. That shows you.
Speaker 3: That actually shows you maybe that's why Trump is so frustrated. It actually shows you how crazy they are. They got a good deal for them. They were making money again off the oil. They're dragging their feet on the nuclear stuff so they can continue to try to get a nuclear weapon. And the longer it goes on the closer we get through the midterm elections, the less likely it is the war starts back up. I don't know why they would fire on these ships. I think it's because they're actually as Trump once called them, crazy mfforts. I think they actually are. But so they were firing on chips. We bombed the heck out of a ran yesterday. Trump was asked today by reporters, where are we on the whole? MoU this is how it went.
Speaker 4: To see fire over?
Speaker 2: If the seat fire done, is the emo you dead?
Speaker 1: It's a very interesting question to me. I think it's over. I don't want to deal with him with the scum. You know what scum is. There's gum, there's sick people. They're lit by sick people, and they're vicious, violent people, and if they had a nuclear weapon, they'd use it. As far as I'm concerned, it's over. I'll speak to our negotiators. They want to negotiate. They're good people, Steve Woodcuff, Jared Kushier, but they have to come back to me. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a.
Speaker 2: Waste of time dealing with them. They're liars.
Speaker 6: We make a deal, and if I make a deal with him, we have a deal, and he goes out, he talks, we make a deal, everyone's agreed, no nuclear weapon. We make a deal, they go outside talk to the press say we never even talked about it.
Speaker 1: There's something wrong with them. They're cuckoo. So as I'm concerned, it's over.
Speaker 2: Well, he's right about that.
Speaker 3: The only interesting part to me is why it took him till now to figure this out. Similar with Vladimir Putin, and we got some stuff he said about Ukraine and that war. But why it's taking him so long to catch on that the Islamo fascists in Iran or the ego megalomaniac dictator of Russia aren't like dealing with business people in the United States. I don't know why it's so hard for him to catch out to He's just assuming everybody does what's in their best financial interest, because that's the way most business people are, like almost all of them, especially in the United States. But that ain't the way it is with the Iranian Republican Guard or whatever they're called. They're crazy people. We hit him pretty hard yesterday. Trump talks about that, and so.
Speaker 1: We hit him very hard last night, very hard. I would say twenty to one, twenty times tougher. I told him every time we hit then. Of course they're dirty players, so they go after everyone probably including me. I've been number one on the list for years.
Speaker 3: I hope he's actually fed up and by the end of the day, we don't hear him saying I had a good talk with He'll name somebody, and things are looking really, really good. So though, we're gonna let him make money again, because we announced yesterday the Treasury Secretary cut off their oil money again. They're no longer allowed to sell oil and make money, thank god. But I hope Trump doesn't change his mind.
Speaker 2: He goes on this. Me not talks with their eye will not risue him. I don't care.
Speaker 1: They can talk, but I think they're wasting that time. They are a bunch of lying guys. I do it in my whole life. That's all I do is zeals. My whole life is that how I became resident. I guess that's a deal too, right. But I made a lot of money, a lot of great success, now tremendous success. Everything I did, I was successful. And I deal with these guys, and I say, this is from a different school. They're liars, they're cheats, they're sick people. They've hurt their people. They killed fifty four thousand people as of now. That were protesting. You know when people say, how come they haven't taken over? The kid take over because they're dead. They killed them. Nobody's going to take over. They have no guns and the other side of his machine guns, and they're killing them with the press as they're reported.
Speaker 2: But they're bad people.
Speaker 1: They're bad people, and frankly, I don't want to waste my time with them now. I'll let our wonderful negotiators keep talking if they want.
Speaker 2: But I don't see it. I don't like these people.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: I hope he means it and like he's like fully absorbed who these people are. Let's go back and here, let's remember jd Vance saying this June fifteenth, So what is that three weeks ago June fifteenth. June fifteenth to jd Vance's vice president said this about the very people that Donald Trump just said are crazy cuckoo. I don't like them. They're scumbags, you can't trust them, et cetera.
Speaker 7: The coolest thing about the progress we've made over the last few weeks is that you see people within the Iranian system, senior leadership, even IERGC officials, say, you know what, we may have some animosity we may have some mistrust, but we recognize the way that we've done business with the United States for forty seven years is a mistake.
Speaker 2: Let's try something else that is cool, JD.
Speaker 3: We mocked that at the time. So JD is a super smart guy and a wily guy.
Speaker 2: Did he believe that?
Speaker 3: Did he think we were stupid enough to believe that? Did he think that that would hold? It didn't hold very long. It isn't really cool. The IRGC did not decide, you know what, that was a mistake. That whole death to America, death Israel thing. We changed our mind. I can't wait until the history books are written. I swear this is going to be a fascinating behind the scenes story because I have no idea what's going on there. Why JD and Trump pretended this, I don't know. If it's the presumptive close thing that salespeople do that sometimes works with weak people. These are not weak people we're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I wanted to get this Byron York writes this in the Washington Examiner today, and this might be where I am on the war. So Trump says of the US Iran memorandum of understanding as far as I'm concerned, it's over. Okay, So now is there really any need to finish the job in Iran? Back to Byron York. Now is there any need to finish the job in Iran? Remember what worked in the past. No sanctions, relief, economic pressure, and not a penny from the United States. The nuclear program is could put for some period of years, we hope, and the world's oil powers are moving away from reliance on the Strait. That's true, So going forward, keep up the economic pressure, hit back hard whenever Iran attacks a ship in the Strait. Forget about any sort of treaty or agreement. I agree. If more extensive bombing is needed in the future, do it. Then there's no need for a neat, clean ending to this. Just keep up the pressure and move on. That might be where I am on this. We don't need to bomb them until they come to the negotiating table and sign something. We demand that the Strait is open, or we bomb them. I'm going to assume that they allow the Strait to be open, because at some point they'll realize they've got no choice the making a deal for the nuclear stuff. We bomb the heck out of their program. We set them back quite a while. We'll have to keep our eye on it and all that sort of stuff best we can. Around Israel is obviously keeping their eye on it, satellites and spies and everything else we've done, but we continue to squeeze him economically. We don't let them make money off of oil until the damn regime falls, which it will eventually, might take years, but will eventually. And unfortunately, the coming to the rescue of the Iranian people. You know your time is at hand. Unfortunately that's over. That's not true, and that ain't gonna happen at least on the timetable that humanity would like. Interesting number Trump throughout there, did he say fifty four thousand protesters were killed. I don't know if he just reversed the numbers from the forty five that people have been saying for a while, or if he has new intelligence that's fifty four. Whatever the number is, it's one of the largest slaying of peaceful protesters in world history, certainly in the modern era. Much bigger t than Teman Square in China in nineteen eighty nine. I think it was much bigger than that. Doesn't get the attention that it deserves doesn't get the full weight of discussion. There need to be documentaries and movies and all kinds of different stuff about that books, because that is a really big deal. That's who we're dealing with. And the point I'm making is that's who we're dealing with, the kind of people that machine gun forty fifty thousand of their own citizens to say in power. And Trump thought he was going to do a deal where we'll give you your oil money up front on the condition that you'll then sit down and have a discussion about the nuclear stuff. Again, the Wall Street Journal reporting today that they had made zero headway on the nuclear issues and zero headway on any of the technical stuff about how much uranium you get to keep and inspections and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: So they got the money and nothing on the nukes, just like Picar, everybody, including Fox predicted. The only people pretty much in the country that believe this was gonna work Trump, jd Vance, and a couple other people in the cabinet who would say nice things, but nobody else believe it is going to work, and lo and behold it to not. So that's where we are on that. I don't know if we're going to keep up the bombing. Trump did say earlier that we're likely to hit them really hard again tonight. I like when Trump said they're scumm Do you know what that means? Yeah, I know what scumming means, which is kind of funny. I want to tell you about in cogny. If you get all kinds of spam, text emails and calls, you can do something about that. You got the law on your side. You can't really do it on your own, though, you need to help them. In cogny, they get your personal data away from these data brokers because your stuff is out there on people search sites, data brokers, hidden databases that you don't even know exist. In cogny, which is like the word in but you take off a syllable, Incogny is busy removing our name and info from hundreds of databases.
Speaker 2: And they don't stop there.
Speaker 3: They keep sending follow up requests because they've got the law on their side protecting you from spam, scams and real digital threats. They can't scam you if they can't find you. Take your personal data back with incognitate. That's I n cog ni. That's how it's spelled. You get sixty percent off their regular price when you use the code armstrong at in cognity dot com slash armstrong. That's sixty percent off when you use the code armstrong and in cognity dot com slash armstrong, Incogny dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 2: So that's where we are on the Warren Iran.
Speaker 3: I do want to hit a couple of things with what Trump had to say about Russia and Ukraine. He talked with Zelensky today and then he was supposed to jump on the phone with Putin. There's been no reporting on that yet. Got a bunch of other stuff I want to get to. Also, the way that WNBA treats Caitlin Clark is just insane. But the National Review nailed down the reason for it and it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Stick around.
Speaker 4: Armstrong, Hetty.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just saw what Zelensky said. I just saw what Zelensky said. That is fantastic. We're gonna have to play that clip first.
Speaker 2: This about fried chicken.
Speaker 3: For some reason, it was National Fried Chicken Day or something like that, and uh, a couple of late night comics took a swing at that.
Speaker 8: Police say a texasman stabbed his roommate this weekend during a fight over a piece of fried chicken. So even if you don't eat the fried chicken, it will still find a way to kill you.
Speaker 2: KFC.
Speaker 9: In the news, KFC has come out with a sunscreen that makes you smell like fried chicken. Of course, if you want to smell like KFC, you could just ride around in any single guy's car.
Speaker 8: A man in New York City is claiming that he easily found a half smoked a joint in his Popeye stick a sandwich. Well, at least we know the chicken was having a good time when it died.
Speaker 3: I always feel horrible after I ate KFC. I love the taste of it, but it makes me feel just awful. I ate Chick fil A the other day. My town won't allow chick fil A in it because they're Christian, and good Lord, you wouldn't want Christians in your town. But chick fil A is great. That is a great sandwich, and I don't feel gross after it like I do after the colonel. Sorry colonel, and I appreciate your service to our country, but your chickens super greasy. So here's a funny thing that Zelensky said, Trump is at the NATO meeting, and he was sitting down with the President of Ukraine, who has had one of the hardest jobs on planet Earth for the last four years, defending himself against the onslaught of the Russian Army. He has seen things no human beings should ever have to see. AnyWho, he is still trying to goociate with Trump to get more help because they're on the front foot and they got a decent chance of winning this thing, or at least getting Putin to quit. So Trump, talking to Zelensky, talked to Putin also, and here's how the conversation went present.
Speaker 1: Putin said, I would love to meet in Moscow, and I said, I don't think you know, I have to put myself in this position.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he'd go to Moscow.
Speaker 4: Maybe he would.
Speaker 1: Would you go to Moscow?
Speaker 2: It's difficult. There are lots of Ukrainian drones.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: If you didn't catch that.
Speaker 3: First of all, it'd be ridiculous, the idea of President Zelensky going to Moscow. You think they wouldn't kill him. They absolutely would kill him. But anyway, him saying, well, it's a little dangerous there's a lot of Ukrainian drones there.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: They've been blowing up stuff left and right in Moscow and all over the country. Actually, we'll get into a little more of that on an Hour four. Got two big wars going on at the same time. Trump right in the center of both of them. Are certainly could be in the center of both of them. Here's an interesting idea they got in Massachusetts for their bars.
Speaker 2: Clip too, Michael.
Speaker 7: I don't usually drink more than one drink for thirty minutes, but I really don't like when people tell.
Speaker 4: Me what to do, so I'm not a huge fan of that rule.
Speaker 2: I think it sounds like a strange rule.
Speaker 1: Little back in Obay have a people get too much, that's when you have to stop.
Speaker 2: Just come out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I haven't read the bill, but I know the base is off it and it sounds a bit crazy. And I don't know how you could implement it.
Speaker 2: How could you place every person in the in the bar?
Speaker 3: What are they the board of license commissioners there in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That's I sound like I'm drunk now. Maybe I had more than one drink every thirty minutes, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Okay, it still sound drunk because I am CA. I'm gonna try this until I get it right, and I don't care if it takes the rest of the hour, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Eric, congratulations. They published a preliminary working draft of the changes, and one of them would limit customers to one drink every thirty minutes, regardless of how intoxicated they seem. So even if you just walked into the bar, you can only have one drink every thirty minutes. I couldn't hate this sort of thing more. I don't drink at all at this point in my life, but I could not hate this sort of thing more. Nanny laws, infantilization of human adult human beings, the mind your own business, every aspect of this lack of personal freedom absolutely unbelievable. Can you just picture the sort of person that came up with this idea and thinks it's a good idea, and how much fun they are in life. They're the parents that go to the skateboard park and volunteer to make sure every kid has knee pads and elbow pads and helmets on before they skateboard, resulting in nobody skateboarding at your park, You're gonna have nobody at your bars. They're gonna go to other bars where they are treated like adults.
Speaker 2: God, what a stupid idea.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty