Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chaddon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Not guilty, Daniel Penny in this case in New York and what has gone on here is another New York City Attorney General Bragg travesty of justice. We'll get into all the details of this. We'll also be hitting the issue the left. You know, we now have a suspect in custody as it relates to the assassination of this CEO of United Healthcare.
Speaker 2: His name is Brian Thompson.
Speaker 1: The guy has a wife and kids, and you know, these parasites had a coming, you know. Apparently the suspect arrested had a manifesto, you know, railing against health insurance, according to one report. We've not independently corroborated that, but the suspect is named, and the more we learn about him, it seems like a radical left wing Kazinski type, if in fact these reports end up being true. But we're watching it very closely with monitoring. We don't want to get over our skis, let's wait and see until we can totally confirm it. And all this is happening, and then we have the toppling of Syrian dictator Assad, which I'm as happy as the next guy about. What bothers me the most in all of this is you have no idea who's going to replace him, and these war Islamic rebels that toppled him. And then I just couldn't believe when I read today that, as happy as I am, that Assad is gone and he's now with Putin and Russia, and that definitely diminishes any influence that Putin has in the Middle East, which I think is good for everybody. The dangers who will replace Asad and anyway, but all of a sudden, Joe Biden, he has forty two days as president or something there about left in his presidency, and why is he trying to seemingly trying to start World War three in Europe now in the Middle East. I mean, we see that he now has announced almost a billion dollars more in additional weapons to support Ukraine. In recent weeks, he's given the go ahead for Zolensky in Ukraine, and he knows that Donald Trump has ran on a platform of a negotiated settlement, and now we have Zelensky and we'll get into some of those news later in the program. Zelenskis saying he wants a negotiated settlement, it's obvious that that Vladimir Putin probably wants it. And then incomes Joe Biden, the guy that wouldn't allow MiGs to be given to Ukraine in the beginning of this conflict to be used defensively against the Russian Air force, and Poland offered them twenty eight MiGs, and Joe Biden said gave a veto to that he was vetoing other weapons of war that would help you win a war, and basically dictating what the rules of engagement for Zelenski and the Ukrainians were going to be while providing all the weaponry. And then here in this final hours as being president post election, he's now giving ballistic missiles to Ukraine that they're firing into Russia, which then resulted in Russia firing ballistic missiles, hypersonic technology being used to this conflict for the first time, and a change in Russia's nuclear policy to say, if you do fire a ballistic missile. We have the right to nuquu, And I'm like, what the hell is this guy doing?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: He wants to give on the way out the door billions more. He's not helping the people in North Carolina, but he wants to get billions more in terms of dollars, tax dollars to Ukraine. And this war effort, even though we're on the precipice hopefully of a negotiated settlement and an end to war in Europe. This is insane. And then all of a sudden, now what the Israelis did was smart. The Israelis knowing it's this unknown issue of who's going to ultimately emerge to replace Asad, But these are radicalized rebels that in fact were responsible for toppling him. It does diminish Putin's influence in the region. I put a big check mark there. That's a good thing. Asad was a horrible human being who used chemical weapons according to many reports. So the Israelis, not knowing who's going to be in charge, they took out the chemical weapons plant, which was a smart strategic move on their part. But the Israelis they have neutralized Syria going back now decades. I think one of the most underreported military maneuvers in our lifetime were the Israelis.
Speaker 2: They did it in Iraq. They also did it to Syria.
Speaker 1: They were able to flow fly below their air defense systems, and they took out all of Syria's nuclear sites. And they did it in the world barely noticed. It was an unbelievable military maneuver on their part and strategic on their part. Now they've taken out their chemical weapons sites, which I think was a smart move preemptively on their part. And now Biden, in his final hours as president, launched dozens of air strikes in Syria after rebels ousted Buscher Ala Sad, and the strikes were carried out against known ISIS camps they tell US and operatives based in central Syria. Anyway, our military, the US military struck seventy five targets, including B fifty two's F fifteen's eight tens, and so far no indications of civilian casualties. I mean, they can make any excuse that they want, but I mean, to do this without any knowledge of what's really going on on the ground there is is pretty striking to me. And it comes right after Donald Trump said the US should not even get involved in serious civil war, which we should not. And after slamming Barack Obama's you know, capitulation of Russia in the Syrian conflict, he wrote in all caps that the US should never have nothing and it should have nothing to do with the war going forward. Siria is a mess. It's they're not our friend, and the US should have nothing to do with it. This is not our fight. Let it play out, don't get involved. And I think that's the right policy. Then you have to ask, well, why in God's name is Joe Biden in his final hours doing this. I mean he is, He's literally stoking the claims of war. Now, I will say it was rather entertaining to watch the rebels that overthrew Assad, you know, go into his palace and basically go on a treasure hunt and you know, take everything out of there, including apparently at a portion his driveway, but living the life of a typical dictator and luxury. But you know, even asad murderer in chief is now in Moscow, apparently Putin has been in touch with the rebels and said, you know, trying to protect his military assets inside of Syria. We'll see how that ends up in the end. But it's crazy. You know, Zelensky had a meeting with President Trump. I mean, it's almost like Donald Trump as president now, except that Joe Biden wants to get some attention and this is his way to get attention.
Speaker 2: It's nuts.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll get back to that later in the program. Today, I've got to go and start with the verdict in the Daniel Penny case. It is it was a travesty of justice that this case was ever brought. It really was in so many different ways, and I'm going to give you some of the details of this. But what was even worse than this, They never should have brought charges against this guy. When we heard from witness after witness in this case describing that they feared for their life, Well, that is then at that moment, that's that's that's justifiable force to protect your own life. And we're never gonna have anybody like Daniel Penny ever again want to want to step in When they're innocent, women, children, the elderly on a subway train and a guy steps on the train and says he's gonna kill everybody and kill himself. What is somebody supposed to do in an environment like that, that is a clear and present danger to He's what you're supposed to wait till he does kill somebody. You don't know what weapon this person may be having. Anyway, he's calling for the police. He is able to restrain the guy. Then they they didn't even do a toxicology examination on this guy. Turns out that he didn't die from asphyxiation as originally told to us the public. And here's a guy, a former marine, that they put him, you know, in this kangaroo courtroom, and you have this judge, you know, that actually recognized that the defense made the right argument in terms of you know, when once Alvin Bragg's office wanted to get rid of the manslaughter charge and only consider the lesser charge of criminally negligent homicide, I mean, at that point that case should have been over. Now, first, the case should not have even been brought to begin with. Alvin Bragg asks for this favor to drop the manslaughter charge, and it just destroys, you know, any shred of his claim about caring to make the justice system more fair, and the move shows you just how corrupt it is. And the reason is this, If you look under New York law, das must choose the charges before the trial. They don't get to change their minds once they learn that the jury's not buying their arguments. That's not how it works. And the reason for this is very simple is the law aims to avoid what's called a compromise verdict, and that's a verdict wherein jurors split the difference so they can finish up and go on with their lives, rather than reaching a true agreement on the facts of the case and how the law applies. You know, hence the judge's initial instructions to the jury, you know, come to a twelve zero consensus on the more serious charge and then you can consider the lesser charge. They didn't come to an agreement, meaning some jurors were adamant that Penny was guilty. That's scary too, especially in light of the testimony in this case from eyewitnesses. But the law does clearly indicate that this requires a mistrial, meaning that Penny would go free. But the prosecution if they had wanted, if they chose, they could try for an all new trial instead. Brag just thumbing his nose at the law. And the worst part is the judge acknowledged that on this issue of a compromised verdict, the arguments of the defense were dead on accurate, but then he allowed it anyway, they shouldn't have even had to come back today. You know, this should have been a mistrial. It should have been over and if Bragg wanted to retry it, he couldn't. But he allows Bragg to put the jury in this position where they're gonna they have to basically have a compromise verdict. Now we're lucky that it came out the right way, but the fact that, you know, if you had jurors that were willing to convict on manslaughter and they all come back unanimously and say not guilty on reckless endangerment, You've got to ask yourself a question. Explain that logic to me, because there is no logic to that. I mean, if you if you thought he was guilty of manslaughter, certainly you're going to think he's guilty of the lesser charge. And it just is it just shows just how corrupted our system can be, you know, it is it just is so awful that we have people in these positions of power, and we saw this with Judge Erduwan, the guy that's stuck to evaluation tomar a Lago at eighteen million dollars, the property is worth a billion, billion and a half dollars.
Speaker 2: That's what the property.
Speaker 1: I know, it sounds insane to ninety nine point nine nine nine nine percent of you listening to this program, but that's the price of twenty two acres and an estate and a historic property with a club on the ocean and on the inter coastal side of Palm Beach.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's what that That's what a property like that would go for that amount of acres. If you want to buy a one acre lot, you can get one for just dirt for close to one hundred million dollars. And the judge Erdawan and that kid would would not hear of it, didn't want to even hear from some of the top professional realtors in Balm Beach, wouldn't even allow testimony on it. And Joe Biden, you know, as he pardons his son, talks about well, they only went after him because I'm the president and political enemies went after him. Did Biden never speak up? Did Biden never talk about the dual system of justice and the weaponized DOJ that he presided over.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Did he care one bit you know about fifty one former Intel officials lying, No, did he care that his four locations with top secret classified information were not rated, but Donald Trump's mar A Lago was rated?
Speaker 2: No, he did not.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care about justice. He wanted the weaponized system of justice and he got it. And that's why we need to clean out the Department of Justice, the FBI, restore these institutions to their former greatness, including that group, the intelligen community and those that have politicized and weaponized these institutions and departments. They need to go. And that means, you know, clean it out. Complet apps top to bottom. The reaction. Al Sharpton blasting Daniel Penny's acquittal, Black Lives Matter speaking out about it. We'll get to that too. We'll get to your calls today as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program, then you had a witness after witness on that subway car testifying in this case. And I'll give you one example. There was an older African American woman telling the jury that she said to Daniel Penny after the incident, thank you, thank you for your actions. She felt he saved her life and it was very and by and then she even smiled at him while she was given testimony, like thank you, I really appreciate you stepping up the way you did. And person after person, witness after witness testifying that indeed they thought that Daniel Penny, you know, had saved their lives. They felt that their life was in jeopardy. When somebody says that they want to kill you, and they plan on killing you, and they don't care if they kill themselves. You're just supposed to sit there and let him randomly pick out a victim on a subway train and not do anything, and you know, to watch the injustice and then the reaction. Why do you hear some of the reaction. When we get back on the other side, I'll play for You'll also get to the other news. You know, the left happy at the assassination of this healthcare ceo. Donald Trump seems like he's president more every day, and Joe Biden trying to sabotage him at the jury clearing this in this verdict today, not guilty for Daniel Penny of any criminal wrongdoing, and the courtroom erupted immediately an applause once the not guilty verdict was red. And I mean, they put this guy's They were going to put this guy away for fifteen years if they went forward with the manslaughter. There obviously were a couple of jurors that were willing to do this. This is nuts. And then you know, reckless disregard. I mean the fact that they unanimously said not guilty. I thought for sure they were probably going to come back with that compromise verdict. Anyway, there was immediate reaction, immediate applause. I got to give props to golf legend Phil Mickelson. I mean, he spoke out about the case on Friday and he thanked Daniel Penny for being a good samaritan as he was awaiting his fate, you know, and he basically, you know, went out there and staid he put his safe own safety at risk to help others. He didn't cower, he didn't pull out his phone to film when Jordan Neely started threatening to kill people. He took it upon himself to protect the subway passengers. And I mean the guy guy could have died here. Megan McCain had some good comments. I don't think the left fully grasps how much they are radicalizing people. When a marine that saves a bunch of people on the subway from a violent person with mental illness yelling someone is going to die today is demonized. Daniel Penny did nothing wrong. He didn't do a thing wrong. Now, if you listen to Black Lives Matter activists, there's one guy in particular, guy by the name of Walter Hawk Newsome, and he's calling for race based retaliation. He posted on x we need some black vigilantes. People want to jump up and choke us and kill us for being loud. How about we do the same And he was escorted out after he appeared to threatened Penny saying it's a small, uffing world, buddy, and anyway, then he went to the microphones, of course, and you know if he went on to say, anyone that thinks he's innocent is racist, and the KKK got another victory.
Speaker 3: Listen, racism is still alive in kicking in America. There's no the way to view this. Everyone has looked at the case, and those among you who say that Daniel Penny is innocent, have racism and bias in your heart. If you look at the facts of this case, then you understand that Daniel Penny is guilty. But today white supremacy got another victory. Today, the KKK, the Klansman, the evil in America got another victory. They got that top charge dismissed. America shall continue to America and shall continue to pace second class status on black people.
Speaker 2: We need something black visialities. That's right. People want to jump up and choke.
Speaker 3: Us and kill us for being loud, how about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us.
Speaker 1: Now, I go back to the testimony in the case, including an African American woman who thanked Daniel Penny for his actions that day, and all the people that felt that their life was in jeopardy when this guy jumped on this train and he didn't die of asphyxiation as it was originally reported. Remember, they didn't even bother to do a toxicology report, which is insanity in and of itself, recklessness, And then they found, you know, the drugs in a system.
Speaker 2: This guy had forty two run ins with the police.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about the biggest failure in all of this government failure at the highest level. This is what you know, defund dismantle, no bail laws, people out, not institutionalizing people that are obviously very, very unhealthy and not doing well anyway. So the Black Lives Latter Matter leader calling America a racist effing country in the wake of all of this, and that the KKK gets another victory. Al Sharpton couldn't resist jumping in here condemning the jury's decision. But rever now, will somebody ask rever now if he bothered to follow the case, does he think that the African American woman that testified in this case was racist anyway? He goes on to say, you know that today's verdict and the Jordan Neely case does not change what we have known to be true in our hearts since the beginning. Jordan Neely's life was brutally taken away because of unnecessary vigilanteism. This kind of behavior was inexcusable forty years ago when Bernard gets open fire in a subway car, and remain the case more than a year ago when Daniel Penny took Jordan's life. How about people, what is Al Sharpton with his national action network, go down into the subways in New York City, find people that are obviously mentally ill, find people that are violent, and maybe, you know, put them up and get them some I don't know, mental health treatment of some kind. Anyway, he goes on, Jordan was in the middle of a mental health crisis, okay, but that crisis was threatening innocent people on a train. This verdict represents the blatant legalization of civilian vigilanteism. It's called self defense. Daniel Penny would have no problem with Jordan Neely had Jordan Neely not threatened everybody on the subway car. It was his actions that caused that caused Daniel Penny's actions.
Speaker 2: You know, it's unreal.
Speaker 1: The father of nee Lee has now spoken out and anyway, after the verdict, Nearly's father president in the courtroom for a verdict, escorted out of the courtroom after an audible outburst with expletives. Outside the court, Nearly's father and family attorney expressed their disappointment with the jury's verdict and the broader criminal justice system. My son did not have to go through this well, he had run in forty two times with authorities. Why didn't the father step in. Why didn't the family step in? Did they do anything? I'd like to know, did they do anything to help this person out? My son didn't have to go through this. I didn't have to go through this either. You know, what are we going to do? People? What's going to happen is now? I've had enough of this. This system is rigged. The system is not rigged. The guy, his son, was a threat to the people in that car, according to eyewitness testimony of the people that were in that subway car. Governor Ron DeSantis has weighed in on this verdict. He said, the acquittal of Daniel Penny is clearly the just correct verdict. He posted on X I must admit I was skeptical that a jury in New York City could reach the unanimous not guilty verdict, and the jury deserves credit for doing the right thing. Meanwhile, is there a worst prosecutor in America than District Attorney Alvin Bragg? Anyway, Shortly after Neilie's death, Desantus did help raise money for Pennies defense. We must defeat the progressive billionaire George Soros funded das, Stop the lefts pro criminal agenda, Take back the Street streets for law abiding citizens. And this is all common sense, and we've got to stand with good samaritans like Daniel Penny. Let's show this marine America's got his back. And the gibsend go page on Monday showed more than three point two million dollars was raised by the way Penny. They fought that Daniel Penny, you'll ever see a penny that's like zero. All that money's going to go pay for attorneys, probably every penny of it and then some. And he's not going to have enough. I'm having a hard time understanding the Left and their insanity.
Speaker 2: We now know.
Speaker 1: That the guy there is a suspect that is being questioned in the fatal assassination, the shooting nearly a week ago of United Healthcare, the CEO of New York City, after he was found Monday in Pennsylvania with a gun and a suppressor like the one used in the homicide. Because they have the photos of it. He'd been arrested on charges tied to the gun. According to law enforcement, the weapon is what they call a ghost gun. It's untraceable. It's a homemade weapon. The twenty six year old picked up at a McDonald's in Altoona, PA, after an employee thought he resembled the man in New York. Good for the employee at McDonald's, and he called officials. He also had fake IDs, including one the NYPD believes was used by the suspect in New York. And police in Altune, about two hundred and eighty miles from the New York hotel where Brian Thompson, the United Healthcare CEO was fatally shot, responded to the call. They picked the guy up, They searched him. The man also had a two page document rallying against the healthcare industry and suggesting violence is the answer. It sounds like they got their guy. The sprawling manhunt for whoever shot Thompson has intensified as across state lines.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why, but New York City police have been you know, searching Central Park in the lake in Central Park after you know, looking around where the iconic boat House and Bethesda Fountain were a day ago. And apparently they thought that the weapon used could be in that lake. And also there was a missing electric bicycle that the suspect road towards Central Park, according to surveillance images released by authorities.
Speaker 2: By the way you.
Speaker 1: Can't go anywhere without being on a camera New York City. It's unreal anyway. Daily Beast Media I now giving us more details on the alleged suspect in this case. Daily Beast reporting that the person of interest in the murder of CEO Brian Thompson's killing is identified as a twenty six year old computer whiz who graduated valedictorian from his Maryland prep school. The guy was carrying a weapon similar to the one used in the fatal shooting, and he is one of six kids graduated valedictorian and a his high school, where he played soccer. According to The New York Post. Upon graduating, he said he intended to study AI at the University of Pennsylvania. On his ex accounting, he identifies himself as having a bachelor's degree and a master's of Science and computer science from the Ivy League School. Social media accounts believed who belonged to him paint him as an anti capitalist who liked online quotes from the Unibomber. According to this report in The Daily Beast, Ted Kaczinski might recall that blast of the medical community, and you know, that's pretty much what we know at this point, and fake news CNN reported that this guy was railing against the healthcare industry, which would fit into the scenario. Here he talks about how these parasites had it coming. He starts off basically saying, I don't want to cause any trauma, but it had to be done. On the second page, he really kind of goes into problems with the health industry, talking about healthcare and the need for violence, and then highlighted the beginning of the document where he wrote that it had to be done. These parasites had a coming. I'd say, it sounds like they got their guy. And then the sick part of this is you have leftist professors, you know, literally celebrating the incident. Today we warned the death of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson gunned down. Wait, I'm sorry. Today we mourned the deaths of six the eight thousand Americans who needlessly die every year so that insurance exactly like Brian Thompson can become multimillionaires. That's Colombia's professor I Guess, senior lecturer in Columbia School of Social Work, an activist on issues of racial justice, income inequality, and climate justice. There's been a ton of people on the left celebrating this. This is sick stuff. Saturday Night Live got slammed for their class list jokes about it. Over the weekend too. On the Donald Trump front, I mean, what a weekend he had. I'm not sure if you saw the opening of Note tra Dame, but he was there seated between McCrone and macrone's wife. A lot of social media picked up on the fact that so many it was so much goodwill seemingly between Jill Biden and Donald Trump, and she was seen many times smiling at him. That went pretty viral and al thought that was pretty interesting. Trump and his I'll get to it later in the program. He did an NBC Meet the Press interview and he said he will not order the FBI and the DOJ to do to Democrats what Biden did to Republicans. He pledged that, in fact, he would treat everybody in this country the same, whether you voted for him or didn't vote for him, whether you're a Maga Republican or not a Maga Republican. It is interesting the Trump effect that he got the seat of honor with all these other world leaders there for the opening of Notre Dame. I mean basically he's president in the eyes of the world as of now, except Joe Biden has been undermining him now in Syria, but formerly in Ukraine in this conflict there and ratcheting up the conflict there. Even MSDNC reported that Trump's was placed in the most prominent seat during the Notre Dame reopening with world leaders, and you can see him with Prince not Prince Harry. How can I think Prince ha sorry, uh, Prince William. And he met with Zelenski and every other world leader, and he sat next to the French president. You think that maybe mccrone's trying to send a message. Yeah, we know a new sheriff's in town anyway, so getting these are interesting times. We can call it all the Trump effect eight nine point one. If you want to be a part of this program,