Speaker 1: What's up. I'm Devin Simone and.
Speaker 2: I am Davon Rogers, and this is MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: In case they cut it, that was the second take we had to do because they've only choken other words.
Speaker 4: We are excited.
Speaker 3: I love you so much. We have so much fun on this podcast. We have so much fun with you guys listening, and we appreciate you, and we had so much fun watching this episode. Doday, How did you feel about cradled Cranium, which is a weird name, by the way, But trivia?
Speaker 1: How did you feel about Insane?
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of the trivia's across the board, but this one right here seemed a little bit more intense, like watching CT get hurt.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yea yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad I wasn't up there. How do you feel about that, Devin?
Speaker 1: I love trivia.
Speaker 3: The first time of dig Trivia, we too were sort of situated backwards. We were in these like school desks that flipped over backwards. But then the second time in dig Trivia, I won that one. I was quite proud. It was one of my only solo challenges. Everyone this trivia seemed hard. I didn't know and we do the podcast. We are supposed to know these facts. Yeah, I forget things quickly. I didn't remember. I got like a couple answers correct, but I did get the one who went into politics answer. I was actually surprised more of them didn't get that. But yeah, there was a lot of them that I didn't know. So I was like, oh, yeah, I probably wouldn't have done so well on this. Do you feel like you would have done a lot? Because I feel like you remember things better, so I feel like you actually probably would have done it well.
Speaker 2: No, I really like put me down. My anxiety would have kicked in from being up here.
Speaker 4: I don't like heights. It thought it'd been like drop me please.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Emily, by the way, on controlling that fall.
Speaker 4: I was so impressed.
Speaker 2: I was so so impressed with her, Like that was so so so good.
Speaker 4: To watch Kyland.
Speaker 1: Mm hm baby, why you pick first of all?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, now Paul's because when he's when he jumped up in said geography, I was immediately I would have put every dime quarter penny I had in the bank that Kylon was going to get it correct, and he went for four hundred. He didn't do geography one hundred. It's that geography four hundred and went out there like and fell on his face.
Speaker 5: He tried.
Speaker 3: I mean, sometimes you got a swing big and just be prepared to hope there's a body of water waiting.
Speaker 1: For you and you miss.
Speaker 3: Oh in this instance there was I respect him at least for trying, but I did expect overall Era four to four. Now, I know that eras like one and two lived through a lot of this trivia. But also when you get older, your memory may or may not be exactly what it once was. But so many of the people in Era four that we've had on the podcast in the past have spoken about how they wanted to be a part of the challenge because they recognize it is a legendary, iconic show, and how they've watched all the episodes, they studied the players. They have said this themselves, this is not an assumption. So I would have expected them to know more the answers for some of these iconic questions that TJ was asking, just given what they've said, and yeah, these people did not be knowing at all at all.
Speaker 1: It was wild. And then we get into sudden death. Oh, that was really interesting Jordan.
Speaker 2: Jordan's okay, okay, hypothetically right, Let's say.
Speaker 4: He did not get a confessional. If he didn't get a confessional, would you have thought he threw it?
Speaker 3: So Initially when he when he didn't get it right, I didn't think that much of it. But then when I heard Corey and them talking about it, and Corey doesn't always make sense, but when he does, he does, and in this moment, I was like, you know what, you're right?
Speaker 1: Like, and then when Corey was.
Speaker 3: Like he was at the baby shower, then it was like, okay, okay, come on, this isn't random trivia now at this point, this is your like real life that you live or are a part of.
Speaker 1: How do you get that wrong?
Speaker 3: It would be like me getting Cadence's name wrong, Like that's not that's just not.
Speaker 1: I feel if you told on.
Speaker 2: Himself when he tried to say chantal, well, first of all, you know it's a fight, so you already saw it on yourself. Playa, you're not telling yourself. And then for you to say chantel you knew she was black, there's another thing.
Speaker 4: Play a.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you did a very bad job, but yeah, I and so and so in coming up with the assumption that he did throw it, is this based on a deal with Laurel and Johnny you.
Speaker 3: Think, I mean, I don't think Johnny's that involved. I think this is a long term politicking play perhaps.
Speaker 1: And I and.
Speaker 3: You know, like on one hand, it's like, oh, we are still on the team, so you want to see team unity. But on the other hand, Jordan's smart. He's very smart, very smart player, and he saw an opportunity.
Speaker 1: And took it. And I don't think it was a bad thing.
Speaker 3: And I think to me, one of the hardest things about when you win, it's so great to be in the middle because when you win and then you have to fire shots at other people, it then like automatically puts you at a greater risk. So not only are it a risk because you want, so everybody saw that you want, so they see you as a threat, but then you're a risk because you then have to take shots, whether that's voting people in or whatever else. So being just right underneath that, if you can guarantee you're not going into elimination is the way to play.
Speaker 1: It's the way to go.
Speaker 3: And by him doing that meant his hands didn't have to get dirty, and if he trusted Laurel, which they have a long history. And I will say this about Laurel, like she does some stuff a lot of people don't like, a lot of us don't like. But something I feel like I have seen her do consistently, and maybe some people might attribute it to when she plays less emotionally and a little like is that she sometimes operates black and white. So if she says she's going to do something, like, I would take it to the bank. Like if she says, cool this next one, you're I'm not voting for you, I would take that to the bank, or vice versa. She's like, I can't promise you that, then you better be worried because it means she might be coming for you. So if he made an agreement with her, he's sitting pretty right like he feels pretty.
Speaker 1: And I think the same is true for Jordan.
Speaker 3: If he tells you he's gonna do something, he's gonna take it to the bank, right Like, It's not like a bananas where you don't really fully know what's gonna happen. So or Josh or Josh speaking of Josh now nominating himself.
Speaker 2: Speaking of josh Oh, I just I'm have to have a little talk with my friend, because what are you doing? That is not what we discussed before you entered that house. We did not discuss you throwing yourself into eliminations. That was not a part of the speech, sir, go back and rewind it, because that wasn't it. I was very surprised that him, of all people, would say that.
Speaker 4: And I understand.
Speaker 2: You know, he's excited because he's been training and he probably want to show himself and prove himself and all of the things. But time and a place. Friend, Now, you don't think he should have volunteered himself at all.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: See, here's my thought on this. I agree to less agree. I here's the thing. I think if you can do it and come out, it can give you so much play in the long because then you can tell everyone else, not just on your team, but other players when you're trying to wheel and deal closer to the end. Look, I'm a man, I'm a woman. I'm a person of my word. Right Like, look I do if I promise I'm not gonna do X, Y and Z, you can trust that. And that's like a really powerful currency in this game. So I actually think strategically, if you can do it and come back, it's it is a very powerful move I think for long term gameplay. But the worst thing you can do is Josh saying he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it and then backing up.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is Kyler Knoff, complete opposite his Kylanoff, And I think that's one of the worst things you can do is in a situation where you have to be on a team, cause distrust right in your team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh just got himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah in a world he's just Oh Josh, we love you, man, but you're just messy.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people who put themselves in good positions and terrible positions.
Speaker 4: This particular episode.
Speaker 1: Just one have a bald head.
Speaker 4: So why not just roll on into the gold stars and timeouts.
Speaker 1: Since we're here.
Speaker 2: Usually I go first, and I always get in trouble because I divide mines like pie.
Speaker 4: But now we're gonna throw the ball over to Devin.
Speaker 2: So tell us your goal stars and your timeouts for this episode. Mm.
Speaker 3: Okay, first I'm gonna do my era ranking and then I think I'll go into goals like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my ranking.
Speaker 3: For participation this season, I'm gonna have to say, is Era four, how do you guys not know any of the trivia questions when literally you had one job?
Speaker 1: I just expected more. I expected more from you guys.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean you can't come back from it, but you're gonna get the Clear Participation Trophy for Bronze this episode. I am going to give it to Era one because also, you guys lived through so much of this, like you, I also expected just more. I expected more from me, So I'm gonna have to do that silver my era ranking goes to it's probably gonna have to go to Era three. I think they played a decent game. I think Jordan was smart if he did throw it, But the fact that none of the other team really knew what was going on already highlights a weakness amongst the team. Right. It tells me that Jordan doesn't see the team is particularly trustworthy because none of them were in on the moves he's making. And then Gold's going to go to Era two because they won and they did a really great job this week.
Speaker 1: Now my time out is going to have to go to.
Speaker 3: It's a mix between Darrell and Josh Durell and Josh, are my timeouts Darrell, because I just don't love to see messi Durell And I know he gets frantic, I know, but I love the fun like Harry Durell. And this is now at least the second episode, if not third, that we've seen him kind of all over the place, particularly with regard to women he's had friendships with and histories in that way with for a very long time. It doesn't seem like he's playing a straight up game. Don't love that and Josh for obvious reasons. And then my gold Star is going to go to.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna say, My Okay, fine, I'm being a davon this episode got my star. My gold star is in fact going to be split between Anissa and how well. I feel like she played that elimination like she really did kill it and like girl wasn't out of breath, she fought hard. I think she just did an exceptional job with it. Yeah, and Derek for his presentation. I appreciate Derek's Diagraham and how much work can he went in the class. And also I don't know if you caught it when he pleaded his case He then looked at the other teams as he was basically saying, put them in and not us, and goes respectfully, of course, like I love that. I love d Money for that. It was very entertaining. What about you day, What are your rankings.
Speaker 2: So back to back because they were the same last week, and so we are on the same page with the rankings Era one, I gave bronze Era two, gold Era three, silver Era four. Thank you for showing up right, Yeah, and so now my timeout, my time out of the week is gonna go to Jordan. Okay, So just because I just I can't get past that, Okay, like you, dag nabbit, I can't get past it.
Speaker 3: Is it because you feel like he betrayed his team or is it because you don't let like you think he really didn't know the answer.
Speaker 2: I can't get past it because, okay, if you're gonna throw a competition.
Speaker 4: We want to know why.
Speaker 2: And so I'm giving him the time out for not telling us why, Like in your confessional, that's your opportunity to tell us the truth. I don't care about you throwing a challenge that happens all the time, but I wanted to know why like you left the viewer. I'm thirsty, like we want to know what was the purpose of it. So I'm gonna give you my time out for not telling us why. I'm also gonna give it to Kylin because I expected better Kyline. And then for my gold Star, I'm gonna divide it and you're going to be very shocked with one of my and the reasons why. Okay, so half of my Star, of course, is gonna go to Aliminisa, so proud of her giving it her all, not tapping out, like my.
Speaker 4: Girl came and did what she had to do right. And then the other half of my star. It's so small and so.
Speaker 2: Like childish, but I loved it. Was TJ breaking the fourth wall that made me so happy when he did that, when he was talking about trivia and he was like, you guys hate it, but we love it and we.
Speaker 4: Looked at us like us at home. I thought it was so good. So I'm gonna give it to TJ. And that's that's all I got.
Speaker 1: I love TJ.
Speaker 3: And we have to shout out his wardrobe this week. I did like the green green, I think is your color. Teach it works well, you kind of have some green in the suit that you wore for the opening ceremony party. Really love that, lean into that, teach that sort of emerald green really works for you.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: Something else that really works is our girl, a Nissa. She is one of the hardest working people on the Challenge and we are so excited to have her here today. Alima Nissa is coming to talk about everything that went down, how shocking it was. I don't think we've seen her go home this early in a very long time, so it's sort of a shock to the system. But she's going to walk us through everything that went down, how she's feeling about this season, what her Karma rankings were, some of them may surprise you. And just to know before we get into this interview, we will be off next week for the VMAs, but don't worry, we'll be back the following week. Okay, you've heard Anissa talk about the Challenge, she hosts the podcast with us, but you are going to get to hear from her in a different way this time, so you're definitely not going to want to miss it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I am so excited because not only is this guest my podcast sister, she's my sister period. Okay, we have the Anissa.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say your name correctly. Ferrera aka Aliminissa is in.
Speaker 3: The Okay, I love Aliminissa. How did it take so long for us to get there? Because that was well deserved. Alimonissa is so good.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 5: It's Derek Chavez because it was like ooh, drunksha, like it was just a thin that be going and we were just down there for because those eliminations were a little bit longer than you know what they show. So we just went back and forth with all of the things, and I was like, oh my god, this coulds tick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you need to get it on tank like legit, legit.
Speaker 5: I just see all all the shirts, all the merch, you know, sin one to Rihanna. I bet you she'd rocket. I bet you she.
Speaker 1: Would if you got an Alimonisa shirt.
Speaker 5: Let me just figure out how I can get in touch with her people to get her a T.
Speaker 1: Shirt and then send us one. Of course, sant thank you.
Speaker 5: I will maybe let me.
Speaker 4: See if heard her number in my pet.
Speaker 3: We are excited to have you back home in your podcast home right, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: Not excited for the reason.
Speaker 3: But we're excited to talk to you about everything that the curd on this episode because girl, you were killing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, Harriet, yes, yeah, my mind you want Yeah.
Speaker 4: In my mind, no shades to Jenny, love her down.
Speaker 2: But in my mind, if the rules were different, okay, and that drop of that ball.
Speaker 4: Did not matter, you had her ate up.
Speaker 2: I said, Anissa is about to take out Jenny.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: That's enough to talk about in these streets, as if your reputation in itself is enough to talk about.
Speaker 4: But that right there would have been like boop.
Speaker 2: And I still think I still think you have Bragg and Rice because you was on there.
Speaker 1: You didn't slow down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, Cardio was top tier.
Speaker 1: Think you like you was on it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: How long did that take overall, because you were saying these eliminations were longer, like.
Speaker 5: Probably an hour. So this is the thing. It was way longer than the guys. And when we went I tore my purple like thing off because I was like, fuck man, I target, I was so earth and I got there and I'm like, I've played jacks before, yeah, except there was a bouncy ball and I'm smaller, and there wasn't a bamboo thing in a basketball I've also played basketball. I'm also an athlete, So it's just like I don't care what you would have put in front of me. I would have given it everything. Now did I doubt myself a little bit? Sure? You look at Jenny, she's a specimen. But then I'm like, wait a second, You're also still in this fight, Like you also can do this. So when I first, you know, through the ball, I hear Emily it's a six seven second sprint. I was like solid, but over and over again because I was doing like one jack at a time to two jacks, and I think I was ahead by to like the whole time.
Speaker 3: I mean it looked like you were head by because how far spaced out? Too, Because when they did kind of that quick overview before you guys started, it looked like their space pretty far out.
Speaker 1: So like, how do you even strategically time?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna get over there and grab it to get back and get that ball in time.
Speaker 5: Because it becomes it becomes routine, and I think if you're an athlete, you kind of like lock into that routine of throw the ball and just book it. So the middle was easy because it was a straight shot, right. I only dropped one ball, Yeah, and if it was because I had to run and then pivot and switch directions. What I should have done was drop the jacks instead of catch the ball, because they would have stayed right where they were and then I could have just ran and got it and done it again. Every single person was like what just happened? You know, like it was so dope and there I didn't feel inadequate, and even you know, TJ's like see athletes coming all shapes and sizes. He was like, that was so impressive.
Speaker 2: For sure, I want to kind of rewind and go back a little bit because at the top of this episode we see you and Jenny like it's like such a cute and I was like, oh, Like she really was like I'm gonna have you're back. We're gonna try and we're gonna do this. You make the protein shakes.
Speaker 4: It was really nice. So to have to go head to hit with her, how was that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So Jenny was actually like helping with coaching before I left, so like we did nutrition workouts whatever, and then I had another coach for some other weight training stuff. So when I came in. Jenny was always like, you're so fit, You're great, Like she was always so encourage oventory and Josh always always so encouraging, always so supportive. So we would train and then come up and make protein shakes and shit, and she was it was just it was nice to have that moment. I'm glad that they showed that moment. I love going against people I respect. There was nobody I really hated where I needed to, like the score, like I had to set some shit straight, or like it was just too early in the game. I haven't gone home this early and god knows how long. So it's it's a it's a new feeling for me. And it's kind of like I wasn't as invested because I hadn't been there for long enough. You know, I hadn't been in it in it, but going against Jenny, like I love her win or lose, so and I respect her. I know that she respects me. So it made it. It made it hard, but that much better. And we talked about it for a few days. She was like, I want to go in out and have fun. I'm like, bitch, just tell them, not me. But she didn't because she's so sweet, doesn't want to like then point the finger at Naya and I get there because Nia is right too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a tough one, but to be honest, I mean, it happened the way it was supposed to. Girl.
Speaker 3: I screamed at my computer when that ball dropped, girl, like I I should have.
Speaker 5: It kept me up at night until I had to say, you know, you did what you could and.
Speaker 1: You did a great job. You did did better than Mo.
Speaker 5: And it's crazy they show everybody working out. Rachel would wake me up every morning like, come on, we gotta go run, and I got to work out and we were so you know, I was shedding pounds. I felt good, but I had Torri there, you know, screaming at me, and I designated Jordan to do the same, and it was just so it was very powerful in that moment, and I just didn't I mean, I cried with Jordan a little bit because I wanted to keep going in the game. But I also like, wasn't sad about anything that I did. I did everything that I could and there really wasn't anything left to do. I left every single thing out.
Speaker 1: And you made it look easy.
Speaker 3: Like, honestly, the beginning of that elimination looked easy when they're showing their part, until Jenny just kept hitting. And this is where the shady cameraman comes into play, because it's like showing a niecea like making these balls.
Speaker 1: She it cuts to Jenny.
Speaker 3: I mean, but when I did, Jenny's balls are just dropping off the you know, bouncing off of the thing, and it was like, oh, this is hard, and she was gassed out, and we didn't see you huffing and puffin, you know, at any point, which is also very I was concerned.
Speaker 4: I was like, does she need my inhaler?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was yeah. I of course ran right over to her to see if she was okay, but like, you don't want to hear anybody suffer. But it also made me feel like I'm in shape. Yeah, yeah, it felt there were moments of it that felt so great, like I couldn't even be mad. I mean, however, I'm mad about the things that transpire prior to that we're going to get into. Yeah, but in that elimination, I feel like, yes, like it was mine to lose. I feel like nobody thought I had a chance, and the love and the flowers that I got after that you guys don't get to see, was so like I was so full leaving that show. I loved, I felt you amazing.
Speaker 3: I also, though, don't understand how this point, because look, I tease Banana about doing this for nine thousand, six hundred and seventy two years, and you have done it for nine thousand, six hundred and sixty five. I don't understand how anyone can still doubt you with an elimination. I don't care what the elimination is like. It could be landing at seven forty seven, and if Anissa is the one I'm going up again, I'm not gonna just think, oh cool, got this And I took flying lessons at a point, I still am not gonna think, oh.
Speaker 1: Got this, cause it's it's aliminis.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's more because people know that I don't hope grudges. They think that they can get away with keep putting me in and putting me in and putting me in. And you know there might be a season if I ever do one again, where I come back and I'll say, well, remember that time on the duel or on the Gauntlet, or spies, liies, and that remember when you all put me in, Remember on forty when y'all put me in or nominated me or didn't have my back fock you. And I feel like I don't do enough of that. I think people think it's easy to weaponize me, and it's been like that, and I don't know why it is, but they're like, she's very forgiving, and I know that's part of it, Like she'll get over this, she's used to this. It doesn't make it right by any means. I agree, I agree, but I just that's the mentality. I feel like it's almost like this unconscious bias, this like unconscious process of like just doing it because it's like this natural thing for people.
Speaker 1: But I don't even mean them throwing you in.
Speaker 3: I just mean if I'm the one in the bottom going against you, like you were saying, people were underestimating you, Like I don't underestimate a Nissa in an elimination just for me, like the same way people don't underestimate Jordan in a final. I'm not underestimating a Nissa an elimination because you pulled them out of anywhere you hold, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a reason.
Speaker 3: But you brought up a good point with Rachel, so you were talking about right, How did it feel to see Rachel championing you in the interview in the Talking Heads in this episode, given what transpired in the previous episode when she had an opportunity to save you and didn't.
Speaker 5: Well, her thing was she told me that she was going to save me, and then the next day she was like, you know, like Jodie's probably gonna rebell and like throw shit. If I know Jody, she's one of the nicest people. She wants to win as much as anybody else. I don't see her exploding. Her feelings would have been hurt. But like, why have we been friends for so long? Where is the benefit? You know what I mean? Like I know for me, like I do my part as a friend with all of my friends and all of my friendships, and I mean Rachel and I we didn't go at it, but I went at her. She tried to talk to me. I said, don't fuck speak to me, and I said, Tory would have never done that to me. Now, I would never think for one second, unless it was Toy or me, that Tory would do that to me. And it just it really rubbed me the wrong way, and I get that, Like, she has a game to play, too, But if it's in her best interest and she wants to go far and she needs somebody who's going to have for one hundred percent, she should treat me that way. She should treat me accordingly. We've already played this game together. I was the exterminator, she won the challenges, and that's how we did it throughout the season. We had each other's back regardless of the fights we got in whatever else. But this just makes me kind of wonder, you know, what kind of player she's become and do I deserve better friendships? I've had a lot of time to think about this, folks.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, speaking of that though, on the other side of the coin, Darrell, Right, how did that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: First of all, I want you to two part right One, targets are introduced. How did that feel being a target one? And then two the fact that it came from Darrell.
Speaker 5: So just Derek and I just went an elimination and then all of a sudden we're targets again, where I felt like it's a little played out. Couldn't you have picked somebody else? And then I'm looking at Darrell and I'm like, don't you say it? Because Durrell and I are close. You know, we've just did ride our eyes together, you know what I mean, And we talked during the year like we're not strangers. And he when he just prefaced it by saying, like, my wife is gonna hate me, I'm like, you don't have to just worry about her, you also have to worry about me hating you too, and the same idiot. So when he picked me, he was like, oh, oh, Tina. You know, Tita, for what I've been here with you playing these games, you know what I mean, Like pick a better reason and give me a break for a second, you know what I mean. If our Aerosol Kumbayan has a lot of respect, somebody should have stepped in for me and be like, nah, don't do that. And it just felt so personal at that point. So when they gave out when they came, I'm glad they didn't show it. When they gave out those purple things, I went down to get them. I thought I was just getting one I snatched from tj Oh so bad Bad snatched the whole thing from him and left and walked out got on the bus. Nobody else down on the bus because they were lining up again. I said, oops, came back in. I didn't talk to Derell for a minute, and then I came in the house and I just gave him a little shit and I was like, I don't get it, like bro, and I don't get why you just did that. It was weird for me.
Speaker 3: It seems like he doesn't know loyalty or has lost a sense of it, or because this isn't the first episode this season where he really is surprising us, and it feels like he's a bit going. Look, everybody's playing it's we always know it's an individual game, right, Like it's never truly a team games. Individual game, but especially for you players who've played this so long and understand a certain code of communication, right, which is, yes, I may have to go for you, Yes I may have to make tough decisions. Everyone can't make it to the end, but we can minimize the blind siding to a degree, right, Having these like clear conversations, it just seems Derell just keeps getting in it.
Speaker 5: I don't think he knows any better, Like I don't think he's good at Like if we watch, prid ardized when we had to talk and then he took off his hat, deep sweating, and shit, I don't think he's good when it comes to like be in the spotlight and having to make decisions. But it's still not I'm not still not okay with me.
Speaker 1: I was mad, Yeah, have you talked to either of them? Since?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I talked to everybody?
Speaker 1: And are you where do you stand now with Dereldrell or Rachel?
Speaker 5: Rachel and I are finally saw each other in l A and Durrell and I are. When we were in LA he said something and I was like, bro, like you just can't just not make stupa jokes like I'm sensitive. But Durell has said things to me in the past where I'm like, Bro, we could have we could have lived without those words like not everything has to be a joke when it comes to me. Uh So I had to get in his ass real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at you said in boundaries. Yoh, that's all I've been.
Speaker 5: All I've been doing is working on me and setting boundaries and if you don't like it, then you can leave as well. I'm not I'm not afraid of that because I at the end of the day, I have to be okay with me and the decisions that I make.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: This season has been absolutely insane so far and we're not even like close to the halfway mark, and it's been chaotic in just all of the things.
Speaker 4: As a challenge legend, and I'm gonna say legend.
Speaker 2: As a challenge legend coming into this season, how does this fortieth season compare to other seasons that you have done, like the Era, all of the things, how does that compare?
Speaker 5: It was just like everything combined into one. It was all of my old friends meeting all of my new friends, and I thought before I got in there, I was gonna be in trouble with all of my friends. So I was glad when we got into eras because I was like, okay, straight, I only have to worry about this group, you know, and then later on my relationships will come into play. So I felt pretty good about it. But it was really nice to see to see people I haven't seen in a while and like do a show with them and not have that separation between like All Stars and this sh show, right or like missing seasons with certain people. Like I was so excited to mee Kyland so excited to play with him because, like, I feel like we both have that like cerebral thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you feel like Era one?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: As you mentioned, I feel like you're kind of the glue of this season, like not only from doing the podcast, but doing so many seasons, and you have connections across every era, and as you just stated, it was a bit of a relief knowing, Okay, at least I'm grouped with one group, so I don't have to worry about taking care of everybody else. How do you feel Era one stacks up compared to all the other eras and what you've seen in terms of them competing prior to this, Like you've seen Era four compete, You've seen people from Ayer three, so and so forth.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we're just like older and kind of stuck in our ways, and we've all played this game kind of like solo for a while being on a team. It's just so, I mean, you watched with the boat, that was who we were a mess? I mean, and I don't really know. I mean, I've never heard so many people yell at Jody. Jody just jumped out the boat like it was Yeah, that was crazy, but for the women, like we were ready to work together, like we were, we were trying to communicate. But I think just with so many personalities and so much experience, it's really hard for us to get into a team. But then there's also like this long these long friendships and relationships, so it makes it hard voting, it makes it, you know. But I just think we're very different and we just all have like back pain.
Speaker 4: Not back pain. What Derek say, they needed a doctor.
Speaker 3: So are you saying Era one's at a disadvantage to the rest of the eras or do you think your wisdom will will I mean when the gaps where your back pain and joint pain comes in.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't have any joint pain, thank you, But we do have the wisdom. And I think because we're older, we're kind of like we don't really care when anybody thinks of us. You know, we have nothing to prove because we already have laid the foundation for the for Era three and four to play. Yeah, yeah, you know you're here because we did it. I know that's right, So and that's no shade, but that's just the truth. We did do it for a long time. So I mean and they're going to take over when we're done, So you know, we got to make sure that you know, they learn and then they then they prosper.
Speaker 4: Come on, prosper. All right, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back into this show.
Speaker 2: I want to get into this trivia challenge okay, because CT got hurt, and it takes a lot to hurt a big man like CT, I would think, So tell me about this trivia challenge?
Speaker 4: Was this so far and all that you've done? Was this the hardest trivia Childe?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: This looked a little difficult?
Speaker 5: See, this is the thing CT was trying to like. I feel like he just wanted me out. I don't know. I mean, yeah, I got paradoway, but he was like, I'm a pair of I'm like, why do you want to pair up with me? You literally just threw me in. So he said that before we went it, we even knew what we were doing. I'm like, we're doing a choice. He was like, so what I'm saying it was like I'll be today. I'm like, all right, cool, so amazing, and like CT and I are cool so like we have that very like brotherly sisterly maybe half brother system, you know what I mean, not like him and Kara, but like because we're closer in age, we're very like us, you know. So we get up there and we were held like in the back of our like jerseys back there, and then we were lying back. So once they they unhooked us, you were going to fly backwards, right, and there's really no way to prepare for a double backwards summersault, Like I'm not a diver, this is not the Olympics. Yeah, so it was that's why Emily like lowered herself down. Yeah. So yeah, a lot of people like the thing would go and they're like, yeah, stuff, like we wanted to to. Then after this challenge, compete in more challenges and you see somebody like ct who I feel like everybody thinks it's just this you know, pollute, like this Chuto train, Like there is no stopping this man, there's no hurting this man. This is the first time I've ever seen him. So yeah, it was worrisome. I think when you see like the invincible dude get hurt, everybody was kind of like, could we lower it to five feet or do this in a kidding. We could have just done this standing.
Speaker 2: I was very excited when it went into sudden death round and they didn't put them back up there.
Speaker 4: That made me very happy.
Speaker 5: Well they said it yeah, because it was nighttime by then. They were like, we're gonna put everybody long.
Speaker 1: Were you guys doing that? Because it did. It turned tonight forever.
Speaker 5: But it took a while too, because it was like stand in the shade, drink electrolytes, like it wasn't too too bad. But Jordan, yes, speaking of too too bad?
Speaker 1: Do you think he was sad? Because that was we go That is the mystery of the day and his confession. No, it did not.
Speaker 5: I wanted to call him while I was watching and her texting and be like, bro, did you do that on purpose?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Because I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if a deal was struck. I mean player game, because to be honest, like it just would have look at it the other way Jordan wins. Does Jordan put Laurel in? You know what I mean? I think the outcome still would have been the same, a little harder because I do love Jordan and I know Jordan loves me and Nya loves me, so it's a.
Speaker 1: Do you think he did it to keep his hands clean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you think you know, so that he didn't have to be the one to pick?
Speaker 5: You know? Maybe listen, listen, he did what he he did what he did, and.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out the math and that though you or die. Yeah, so I would think you would come before Laurel.
Speaker 5: No, no, because Laurel and him have been friends for forever. But I will say this. In her choosing who to one of her reasons, she was like, well, yeah, Jordan eliminated two people. I said, excuse me. I did too because I was his partner, so we both did. So I need you to knock that reasoning off because I was right there and we couldn't win without one another. However, like, listen, this is my whole thing. Jordan is amazing and if you're if you're a female, you want him around because he's really not If anything, you could end up being partnered with him. As much shit as I went through it, it was a very big lesson for me afterwards about how I need to treat myself and what I should and should not deal with. So but if you're a guy, you don't want him in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 5: You don't. You don't want him, you don't want ct you don't want to Rossie. There are certain people you don't want there. And you know, work smarter, not harder, but it seems like people just want to work hard. And you know, they played with what they had. And I knew Johnny was not going to go against Laurel.
Speaker 1: That was so interesting seeing him cower. I mean, he's not wrong, but it was interest.
Speaker 3: Elimination against a Rassio and lose. Yeah, he was just going to do that, which is valid. But do you think so let's just play this out? And I think he played it smart. But it's just hearing him, you know. A decade later, I feel like I still get flack but also laugh about Laurel's hitless the time I told her about like who Teresa voting her in or whatever, like getting everyone to vote her in, and Laurel being like, well, look here's my hitless, like you're not on it, and sort of being like cool, cool, I'm happy to be I was honest and so, but you weren't.
Speaker 1: At the top of Nissa, I don't think you were at the top. I think Teresa's at the top.
Speaker 3: And then so I felt like this just reminded me of that a little bit, because Johnny was kind of like, I'm not getting in her way, you know, like I don't want to put myself in there. I'm not stale mating. I don't want to get in the way. But if this had played out, just I know it wouldn't. But let's hypothetically roll with me here for a second. So if they had sai, do you think Laurel would have gone down to hold her point? Like, do you think she would have been like, I'm going to go and a limit or do you think she would have flipped? Because essentially Johnny was banking on the flat that Laura wouldn't flip, which is why he was like, I'm just gonna give it to her.
Speaker 5: Right, No, I don't think she would have went down. Yeah, you think she would. I could have fought harder and yeah, but he wasn't going to. Why would you do that? What was the point? Yeah? I know, Johnny, he wasn't going to, you know, And that's that's like whatever. I mean, I've played with these people before. I know how they move like it's not. None of these things are surprises to me. I feel like it's more upsetting because they aren't surprises. It's more upsetting because I know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a question.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't like any do that.
Speaker 2: I know because it's not my heart, So I gotta let it come on out. We see like the Bananas and the Laurel and like just certain people who have played these games together, sticking together in all of the things. Right, does it make you feel a certain type of way that you're not in those groups?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Because when I watch it back, you're not in. It seems and I hate to put it this way, but I have to say it how I see it. It seems like you're disposable, right.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I feel like they think that anyway, of course, But it's crazy because Laurel was like, I don't even want to put you in because you've been in so many times. I respect you, Like I feel so bad, and you know, after I lost, she just felt awful about it because I went to Jordan and I cried. I was like, bro, I wanted to do this with you.
Speaker 2: Do you ever wonder why you're not in those circles though, because you've been here just as long as the rest of them.
Speaker 5: I just don't think they see me on the same level. I don't know what it is, but that seems like a them thing, you know. I'm not worried about why they feel the way that they felt. I have given my all. I have been consistently the same person. I've given my friendship and my advice and blood, sweat and tears. Yeah for the show. And if that's not enough for some people, well then that's on them. And I have Tory. I had Corey, you know, Corey and I talked. Corey was like one of my number one guys. Outside of that, Josh was like, we are already had our vacation alliance things. So I knew that I was covered in a different way, and I knew I was covered in a way that Johnny and Laurel weren't. So you know, it's kind of like I'm the leader of the band of misfits, so like I would have teamed up with car. They didn't even show our friendship, did they.
Speaker 3: I don't think because there's four there's so many of you guys in the house. Yeah, tell us about it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. After the first elimination, she was like, well, I guess it's us. And I talked to her on a plane. I'm cool with Allie, talk to him the whole time. I purposefully like put myself in front of her, like what's up. And we got to a point where we were like she was like, I don't know why we have beef. I'm like I don't know either, and I was like, I see us in the same situations a lot of the time. And we sat down and we talked about family, and we talked about so many things. A lot of us girls sat down and we had like a heart to heart, you know, davon how we do. And a lot of stuff came up where I'm like sane and she was like no, but I don't think and I'd say something she was like, oh my god, sane. So it was like we were fighting to to dislike each other. And I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I say, sometimes similar personalities though, do that like not even recognizing the similarities, Like there's certain parts of you. It's almost like fighting with yourself for a long time. Like sometimes I think that that's probably why we didn't like each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because maybe I saw a younger version of myself of like being this misfit, an outcast, even though people wanted to be my friend. It's just like I always had to prove something to someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the world sees you as another way because it's like you feel you need to prove even the way you spoke about coming into this elimination when and I don't say this, and I mean I think by now I've established reputation of being a straight talker, Like truly, you are one of the greats, particularly in elimination, like of all time, Like that's not even a question. So yeah, and you've earned that. That wasn't given to you. You've earned it every single time.
Speaker 1: So the respect is there.
Speaker 3: And I you know, I you know you've and say with Carr, I know a lot of times she feels like an underdog and it's like girl.
Speaker 5: Right, you are right, come on. Yeah, And I think that she finally saw like just we were all in it together, having sixteen people down there for the first elimination. Paullie walked up to me and he whispered in my ear because he was just holding on to me the whole time. I'm like, God, I really wanted to play with you. He was like, just do me a favor. He was like, you don't have to work with Karna, but just make sure, you know, make sure Laura doesn't bully her, and like make sure she's okay. And I said, I got you, and I made that promise to him and I made sure I could do. Now looking at the at what's about to happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because what's your take on the Car and Laurel situation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, why who needs friends if you're going to treat each other like that? It's I don't I'm not in competition with with my friends. I'm not in competition with toy. If anything, we just lift each other up. And we started off on as enemies. Basically. I don't know, just I feel like Kara can give her credit and then Laurel can't give her any credit. She thinks that they were like these rivals where cars just like, can't we just get along and play this game and have like a healthy competition. I mean they either need to figure it out and be friends or never be friends again. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you keep trying to force ingredients into this cake and it keeps not working, then maybe you should make a salad, like maybe you should just not yeah, just stitch the cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, just I feel like that DNA. Drink some water.
Speaker 3: Try go back to the recipe book. Fine, go talk to your grandma, do something, but don't stick with that recipe. You mentioned karma earlier, and I want to get in because you know, there's this twist this season, which is my favorite twist. I think of old I've done the karma. So can you tell us some of your Karma point rankings?
Speaker 5: I get Johnny on one. Not well, it's it's like this, like the people that had like really good chances of winning and stuff like that, like did they really need big, big amounts points? I mean, I gave Tori a five, clearly, why wouldn't I. I think people that I wasn't as close with I gave like middle of the road. I should have been harsher after I saw people be like, I'll give you a negative three, and I'm like, oh my god, why didn't I just do that? What am I afraid of? They just might throw me in the next time I go in, So it doesn't matter right now. I should have gave her a one.
Speaker 1: What'd you give it?
Speaker 5: I gave her too much?
Speaker 1: Too much me? What'd you give Derrell?
Speaker 5: Oh? I think he got a one? You got a one. You got a one for the one brain cell that that forced me to be a that was dedicated to picking me. He got himself that one. But at the time, like there were there were twenty eight other people that you know what I mean, like to go, so there were a lot of people to get points to.
Speaker 2: Jeez, Louise, I want to ask a question about our good friend Josh with this nominating himself. Why?
Speaker 4: Because why? Why?
Speaker 5: I think the minute that CT was like and I'm going to go in, Josh was like, and I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: You know, I think he thought in that.
Speaker 5: Moment, like absolutely not. I'm absolutely going to renig on what I just said. I know it kind of goes against the whole like integrity part.
Speaker 4: Because Kylon was pissed.
Speaker 1: I know, Kylin was so mad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, kylout this really yeah, it's kind of putting it on a T shirt.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: That was so good Like baseball. He's like, this is strike one, but this ain't baseball. I'm not waiting to the third, waiting to the third that was black Mama coded. I feel like that was that was like the new generation of what mamas would say.
Speaker 1: It was so good Josh.
Speaker 3: Are we surprised though that Josh now simply because he like, if you can counting Josh to do one thing, it's to play with his feelings and emotions right like it's it is he he It's why he forges deep bonds with people. But it's also why he gets pops off, and it's also why but.
Speaker 5: He's a love bucking every day he sings to me, you are my son, shine and all these other songs.
Speaker 1: He always comes up the break.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be harder and I'm gonna be no.
Speaker 5: You're not, you're not. But I think that he wants to do like the noble thing and be like, you know what, I'm just gonna put myself in and then when reality hits he was like, I really didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, and then it becomes even less noble. It's better than being neutral, like it's better than just not or worse than.
Speaker 5: But he's just listen, Josh gets in Josh's way for sure. Can't help it, girl, We know for sure, we can't.
Speaker 4: He can't help it.
Speaker 5: God bless his soul. He cannot help it. And I love him. I love him to death for it. Like he just can't help it. He means, well, you know he really does.
Speaker 3: Nina, Can I say that in your wiser years, I feel like you've suffered of it. I mean, on one hand, yes, you're saying boundaries, but I feel like the ninny I met uh ten years ago or twelve years ago.
Speaker 5: Free agents was something else and everybody could.
Speaker 2: Have got it.
Speaker 1: That was so, but it was actually fun. We just hang out in your room.
Speaker 5: That was that was I know it was I wait three hours for you to get ready and we would have That was that was fun.
Speaker 1: Oh you did almost made out that time in the in the battle, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: But you been still have luck with the ladies. I mean, can I also can pick and choose my battles like some are just not worth it? Yeah, like show my ass at forty two or walk away from this situation knowing that, Like I walk away and I look, I look better for it and I can sleep at night.
Speaker 3: I mean, the glow up was real despite you wanting to get the weave out, like all of it. Oh way was that Kate, Oh I had k I had Kate tips you had. I've always thot they were getting they were getting so nappy.
Speaker 5: And I was like, Oh, this is gonna work for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair, that's fair. I don't know how to make this transition.
Speaker 2: Somehow we gonna get to the chamber because I would love to talk about Derek's diagram.
Speaker 4: You were there, share it with us. It was great.
Speaker 5: It was the first time because I feel like Derek kind of has a little Drell in him or like kind of get like flustered and then like what they meant to say just doesn't come out. So like he had this thing and it made sense. I mean it was it made all of the sense. And if you're a gamer, like you kind of do take this step like if no one knew anyone, I think that that would have been an awesome point to take into consideration and to save us. But then Jordan's however, there were relationships, right do you think that.
Speaker 1: Was the ultimate poladicking?
Speaker 3: Like we talked about this a little bit last week with Avery and how girls sometimes get flack or the fandom or the commentary around their poladicking, Right, but we don't really hear about dudes and the benefits that they get or what happens in gameplay, because Bananas did point out look when he was like, I'm not gonna sway Laurel, He's like, on top of that, Laurel has had relationships with two of these dudes, right, And those were seasons ago, many moons ago, but it's still coming into play now, and I think both of those guys are good about hold on.
Speaker 1: This is an ADHD aside.
Speaker 3: But interestingly enough, the fact that it's Harassio and Jordan were talking about. They've been compared in a lot of different ways, right, those are the two guys that she went after. Both of them have had essentially long term relationships from the challenge Jordan with Tori, Horassio with Nourice. It's just interesting watching how many similarities are in fact between those two guys and kind of coming in as the underdog. Horassio came in as the underdog in his initial season, Jordan kind of came in as an underdog initially.
Speaker 5: Wanted to run with him in the final. I wish I would have known that. So I'm like Grassio, so you want to run with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: But away from that, aside, looking at the south polyadicking and the long term play, Yeah, do you feel like that's kind of what maybe Jordan was using to his advantage. Do you feel like a Rassio maybe needs to tap into that and the future more the fact that he, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, Rassio got what he wanted. All he had to do was talk tomorrow. Yeah, he got exactly what he wanted. Everybody got what they wanted, but us, right, so right, I mean, it is what it is. I can't I know that Erassio is a good He's a he's a decent human being. He's a good player socially, I mean more buddies so like we can joke, but he's you know, he's a straight shooter and he just wants to compete. He doesn't want to do all the social bullshit. Yeah he does, and apoloiticing. He wants the competition to speak for himself.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, we are going to do superlatives. Actually, quick question.
Speaker 3: In high school, Nini, were you voted most likely to anything? Or like you know what I mean, like, where were you voted?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: The biggest slurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it's accurate.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, track yeah m hm.
Speaker 3: So we are going to do most likely to so this particular season, we're doing superlatives for each era, right, so we want to know what each era is most likely to. You can start with Era one if you'd like, but Era one you'd say is most likely too. Era one's most likely to sleep. Everybody say me, era is most likely going to.
Speaker 5: Need Medicare soon.
Speaker 1: Open enrollment.
Speaker 5: The period is upon us. What else are they most likely to? Most likely to fight, most likely to be dysfunctional.
Speaker 1: We keep hearing a lot of that too. Yeah, yeah, it's pretty consistent.
Speaker 5: Most likely to be saged by nehe Mayah and Emily.
Speaker 3: So what do you think of the Brad and Emily romance. I know we're like most likely to, but yeah, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: It's interesting because Brad has really bad allergies and it's just there's just so much to that too. I'll tell you all later, but it's interesting. I mean, Emily wanted to come and be free, and she's such a hippie and a wonderful spirit. Absolutely love Emily and what she brings. She's just Jesus her and unapologetically so. And it's nice to have a little like unexpected whatever. And I think Brad, if we look at his last appearance on on All Stars, wasn't doing so hot. Mm hm, so I think this is good for him, goes a little mojo back a little bit. Yeah, a little little date night.
Speaker 4: It was cute. They had their little line in the corner.
Speaker 1: I sound.
Speaker 5: What about Eric three, who's an Era three? Er three is hard because a lot of my buddies are in there. I mean most likely now, no, they are most likely to succeed. I feel like they're things likely to win challenges, some of them maybe a little bit not really, you know what, I think is pretty good?
Speaker 4: All right, onto the best era? What about Era four?
Speaker 5: Most likely to fuck up trivia?
Speaker 3: Okay, which because they so many of Ara four have said that they studied this game because they wanted to be the people.
Speaker 5: And I knew all of the questions except for mine, but people didn't even hear the last one. I was like, yeah, yeah, hmm. Most likely to step up and then step.
Speaker 6: Down, oh gosh, because I feel like I feel like for them, it's most likely to get offended by whoever is about to pick them for targets.
Speaker 5: I feel like most likely to be sensitive. That's that group as a whole. There's like friendships in there, and there's some other stuff in there. And there's you know, THEO and Olivia are are dating, and then Kylin's dating a girl and she's not on the squad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Josh may have you know, so there might be. It's messy. It's like a poor that's clogged. It's just got a lot of sun.
Speaker 5: You know, we're.
Speaker 4: Never clog the poor poor.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, sorry, you guys are clogged for But one thing we do know is that Anissa is now officially Alimisa.
Speaker 1: From this point forward, she is Alimisa.
Speaker 3: We love you and appreciate you. And for all the others who love and appreciate you, where can they find you? That's not on Twitter? Since you got kicked off there? According to you, she didn't get kicked off.
Speaker 4: She left.
Speaker 5: I didn't get off l Yes, I made the decision to leave. Listen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: You can follow me on Instagram. It's Anissa MTV A N E E s A m TV. That's where I am. That's where I'll stay.
Speaker 1: We love it there.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming to hang out with us, even though this is your home too.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I miss y'all.
Speaker 5: Oh, we miss you too, Niani. I'm glad that you kept the guests room open for me.
Speaker 1: Of course always you got the keys. Alimonisa. That was so insightful. She really is blowing.
Speaker 3: It's been so special seeing her just evolve over the season, seeing where she is for season forty she dropped. If she comes back for another season, y'all, no goodwill. She's definitely gonna come back.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 1: That was such a fun interview. Just makes you want more. People want more of you.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 1: What would they find you on this ocean sco You know they do?
Speaker 3: I look, we've been seeing them talking about you coming back on the challenge. Don't worry people, I'm still working, just alive.
Speaker 1: Want you coming back?
Speaker 4: Oh no, they about to wake up. You can catch me.
Speaker 2: Oh, the socials of the media is at davon diant Underscore. You can catch me here on this amazing podcast, the best podcast.
Speaker 3: And Devin, where can the people find you? You can find me at devinsimone dot com. That's Devin with the y simone with an eye and click on the different tabs if you're single, let me know we might be able to match make you. You can find me on socials at Devin Simone on that snapchat TikTok Instagram as well. You can go look at pictures of Brooklyn's sweet sixteen party, which was off the charts.
Speaker 1: We got him a convertible. He loved it, or at least I did.
Speaker 3: And then of course you can find us here on the podcast and just a reminder, will be off next week for the vm Mays, so tune in for that and.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, we'll be back the following week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and be sure to tell your fellow Challenge fans to listen, okay, even if they're not a Challenge fan, bring them in so they can't be calm a Challenge fan, okay, and make sure that you rate and follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts absolutely.
Speaker 3: And I actually have to shout out my sister, which this is going to be awful, saying I didn't realize the depths of her Challenge love and Challenge loved him. So shout out to Jennifer, my big siss. I love you and thank you for being a Challenge fan. And make sure YouTube Gin leave us a five star review on Spotify and everyone else also leave us a five star review on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yes, MTV's official Challenge podcast, available wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: I nominate myself. Wait no, I don't never mind
Speaker 5: Sor amount podcasts