Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, ringing live from the Dallas Cowboys World head Bards at.
Speaker 4: The Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Tag Burgers, Let's got ti todaydown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen of Talking Cowboys Nation. I just want you to be aware that today is unlike any other day.
Speaker 4: What it is a week seven edition.
Speaker 6: Oh stay with you, Jeff.
Speaker 4: Here, I'm Talking Cowboys Copy Copy Live from the Star on Frisco.
Speaker 7: Tell Steer, no joshing from the same he sat, keeps us up.
Speaker 4: Say it was a chest stream take down the commanders this week? Did his Cowboy's commander come to town?
Speaker 3: A three twenty five kickoff on Fox as we welcome you into a say It with your chest Friday on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Copy Company, Live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s W e C Studio, Patrick, Josey Waller, Josh Rodriguez, Hi, Isaiah stand Back.
Speaker 4: The producer in the back, Chris Beam. That's right, Kyle Yeomans, Glad, Chris Paul Bean, Chris Paul.
Speaker 8: Beans name BBP CBP nice c CPP, which also tracks because with all the assists that he gives up.
Speaker 4: A dimes dimes, nothing but dime.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've got a loaded show for you today.
Speaker 3: We've got get your popcorn ready with Josh Rodery. Hey, we've got our Pickham segment. Hey, College Football minute as well.
Speaker 6: We got a lot to acknowledge. The shirt, Oh you, sir.
Speaker 4: Game is tremendous for Josh Rodriguez today.
Speaker 3: Little Vintage Spectacular Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader action a little nineteen eighty eight to nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 8: Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders team photo, nice spectacular.
Speaker 9: Available in the shirt like that, I'm going to have me in the middle of them.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things you can say.
Speaker 2: I'm sure missus Bean would be very appreciative.
Speaker 9: I have I have stuff at my house that have me in the middle of them.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 10: Oh all right, well this conversation got interested.
Speaker 11: No no, so please so used to I used to have to shoot the team photo and post it on like social so they'd always get the people there.
Speaker 9: Get a picture with like sponsors and we got pictures.
Speaker 2: Sure, tell us to the shirt, get in the pro shop, shut.
Speaker 9: Out, get one of those though, whatever I tell you what you can hear.
Speaker 4: How emphatic that no was from a.
Speaker 10: Lot of things came out of the eighties, some great, some not so great. But what falls in the great category? Out of the eighties?
Speaker 6: What's up? Eighties hair? Baby? Oh yeah, eighties hair. It's undefeated, my man.
Speaker 9: I thought you were gonna say, Josh Frodriguez.
Speaker 2: I think, oh shirt nineties beam watch yourself.
Speaker 8: I'm a funny baby, Isaiah stand back made strands in here, but I'm ninety one.
Speaker 6: I also came out of the eighties, that's right. But the hair though, the hades, hair a little bit hair spray, and yeah.
Speaker 4: It'll come back one day.
Speaker 10: It'll be it's way, it will it always does it? Like your shirt too, I appreciate that. Just just a little dragon.
Speaker 4: Ball and you got the right color scheme as always, Kyle.
Speaker 8: Like your shirt. You do need an orange watch band though.
Speaker 10: No, No, the viewers don't see is that what they know?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 6: You have to you got a cord.
Speaker 4: So if you notice the ridge, no creases. It almost looks p zero crease.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so the viewers, it's beautiful.
Speaker 10: The viewers don't see that there's red accents in the in the you had to get.
Speaker 2: The red accents the pot correct.
Speaker 6: But keep the watch though the watches, keep the watch. You got cording.
Speaker 3: You can't hide money, you cannot hide, you cannot all right, News and notes. Cowboys back on the practice field yesterday.
Speaker 4: And good news. Yeah for the second straight day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some what it's not possible.
Speaker 2: Wait no, this is the cowboys, right, this is cowboys.
Speaker 4: It's talking cowboys.
Speaker 6: Before you do that, I need you to pop up the ca in it two one.
Speaker 12: Oh, all right, that's right, Okay, let's get off.
Speaker 6: Hold it's a really good movie. A good movie.
Speaker 2: Gone get you.
Speaker 10: All right, we're gonna go down the injury report list and coffee absolutely get ten percent.
Speaker 4: Smash smash smash.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's the good news?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 10: So well, first of all, the good news continues to be the fact that Cede Lamb is on the way back.
Speaker 6: So that's fantastic news right there.
Speaker 10: I like the same applies for Tyler Booker also apparently on the way back. He's offering no setbacks book magnificent thing as welcome. I Tay Turpin is in the same boat. Those two gentlemen on track to take the field and return against the Washington commanders. So that's going to be fantastic as well. Let's see what else we got here, Jack Samborne, and you can take this news however you want to take the news. But he officially cleared concussion protocol for him. And you know, I will say this about Jack Sanborne really quickly.
Speaker 6: For him.
Speaker 10: We're really hard on Jack Samborne. And because it's justifiable, right, We're not hard on anyone criticism wise if they don't earn it. And when you get the praise, we give you the praise. This shows one hundred percent objective. That being said, Cowboys did not look great with Jack Sambourne off the field. So wonder because run defense specifically, and which is something that he kind of helps with.
Speaker 4: It makes me think he is not the only problem you know.
Speaker 2: About yesterday. It's not the only problem.
Speaker 6: Somebody posted something the only problem.
Speaker 10: Somebody posted something on Twitter yesterday and the Marvel fans will know, Oh Avengers end game.
Speaker 6: It was a Thanos quote.
Speaker 10: It's a Jack Samborne is basically Thanos in this scene when he was like, look at you, you couldn't live with your failures? What did that bring you? Right to me? Right back to me? So yeah, there's that. So we had some guys like one year Tomas, he didn't well, he was limited. Yesterday he had a migraine, so not a big deal there, but he did look like he was starting to feel better in the locker room there, so that's good news there.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm missing something here.
Speaker 10: Jonathan Mingo, He's still limited, no real progress there, So I'm gonna get back to what I said yesterday.
Speaker 6: As far as Mango.
Speaker 10: I don't think that Mingo gets activated this week because I don't see a full practice from him yet. However, high five because Kayln Carson continues to be a full participant and I do see him being activated, and they have a roster seat available after waving jail and Cropper who is now back on the practice squad for because.
Speaker 4: That seed have a belt on it.
Speaker 6: Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Buttercup, we hate set with this fan base.
Speaker 10: Not literally though, for the law enforcement that's watching, we have seat.
Speaker 2: We were some crash test dummies out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but right now, where your seat belt click or ticket.
Speaker 10: But as far as analogies goes, Cowboys seat belt light is that.
Speaker 6: That ding ding buckle? Refuse the book up.
Speaker 10: I'm going to flip over to the commanders really quickly before I do, am I forgetting I don't feel I don't feel like I'm forgetting someone. I will say, okay really quickly. I did mention tell a book.
Speaker 6: Trevor Keagan.
Speaker 10: I know Cowboys have not seen any action from him since they claimed him off with waivers. However, uh, he was downgraded from limited with the next issue to d n P. So I only say that to say if Jonathan Mingo is to be activated. You know, we were trying to figure out where that additional seat would come from. Might come from, Trevor Keegan, maybe going to Iran to see how they go from a commander's standpoint, A familiar face and during So Armstrong hasn't practiced at all this week. Hammy did not participate either Wednesday or Thursday's practice GB for.
Speaker 2: Them, Yeah, what about Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 10: Terry McLaurin, he practiced on Wednesday limits limited with a quad, did not practice at all on Thursday GB for them, Yeah, Deebo Samuel with a heel has not practiced at all this week, and did they add him to.
Speaker 2: The practice report this week? Yeah, he's yesterday, but he wasn't there on the first day.
Speaker 10: Oh no, no, no, So they kind of retrofitted it because but they did because Tuesday because Kyle's.
Speaker 6: Definitely snitched on him. Yeah, huh the Cowboys. After talking Cowboys, they went back and they were like, you know what, I gone it that now, Kyle, you know what?
Speaker 8: So but to be fair, girls talk broke that because they were talking to a reporter from Washington and shouts to them for that because he had dropped take all.
Speaker 3: Their draft picks the NFL. Let's just go ahead and take their draft. Let's go ahead and dock them a couple of picks.
Speaker 10: Now they do have someone trending, someone notable trending on the on the positive for them, which zach Ertz he no, he was upgraded to a full.
Speaker 6: Participant with that neck issue there.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So that's that's news and notes injury report. A lot of good news for the Cowboys, some not so good news. If you're the commanders and you're trying to, you know, enter this game with a fully loaded clip. For lack of a better way to say it, black rifle coffee. So yeah, welcome back eighty eight nine and fifty two.
Speaker 2: Idiot. That's ceed lamb.
Speaker 6: That is is sadarian if you're nasty, Yes.
Speaker 3: All of this to be said, and it's funny. Sometimes sometimes the most simple question can be the the most informative, and in a matchup like this, I was asked the question last night by my wife and she said, how are we feeling?
Speaker 6: How are we feel?
Speaker 4: This was at like ten to fifteen.
Speaker 6: She loves ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like ten to fifteen at night.
Speaker 3: I got home from a game last night and then walked in she said, how are we feeling about Cowboys and commanders?
Speaker 6: She said how you feel about cowboys?
Speaker 3: No specifically because it popped up on the lower third of the Thursday night football game.
Speaker 13: N't know if she had just said how are you feeling and just in general and that was like Paul, she check now.
Speaker 3: The college talk about let's talk about cowboys commanders when it comes to this game and the way that your gut feeling its figure is starting to take shape. Not getting into pick'ems because I don't want to get into your pickums, How are you feeling with the matchup that's at hand?
Speaker 6: This way, I feel like.
Speaker 10: This has the possibility to be an absolute barn burner in the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to we're talking to get to pick them Cowboys Packers barn Burner esque like forty.
Speaker 10: Forty maybe more like forty seven forty Oh oh god, oh god.
Speaker 6: I mean, but think.
Speaker 10: About it this way, like, objectively speaking, is there anything, for the most part, that gives you confidence that suddenly the cow Boys defense will just awaken and hold the Commanders to fourteen seventeen points. No, so that's what I mean. What I love for it to happen, of course goes what I was saying. I would love for them to go out there and shock the world and hold Jay and Danielson and those guys to you know, ten fourteen seventeen points. I just scientifically speaking, I just I can't. I can't go with that equation. What I can say is, ceedee, Lamba's back, Fante Turpin is back, Tyl, the Booker is back there helping that. They're running attack, They're rushing attack. So I do feel like a team that averages thirty points a game give or take, and has a one to forty burger and tap danced around a couple other forty burgers. I think they I'm not gonna say easily. I'm not gonna say that, but I think they will have.
Speaker 2: To yet two forty giants and packers facts.
Speaker 6: I think I just think they're gonna have to want one. They're gonna have to tap dance around fifty to get.
Speaker 13: To torn on your Mama flows how you feeling, Josh.
Speaker 8: It's exactly that the Cowboys have to score at every possession that they have in or go in this game, and I think that's it's sad that you can't rely on your defense to make a single stop at this point, every single drive that you're like, all right, we need to stop right here, big third death. It's always a conversion and it kills you every time. Dak Prescott has to be perfect for this team to win.
Speaker 13: Josh, I have the faith in Maddie Refluc and his ability to communicate.
Speaker 6: Do you to the communicators? Communicate to the communicy, Sade? Do you get why is that?
Speaker 13: I just I just feel like he's like he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 4: You think at some point it's just good.
Speaker 6: I think it's good.
Speaker 13: I think I truly think that he's at the screw it phase. I think he's at the screw it face. And sometimes you need somebody to be at the screw face. Sometimes you need somebody's back against the wall to be like, you know what, nothing's off the table, bro. I truly feel like he's that guy. Like we spend enough time around him. Very cool, calm, low key guy. It's always a quiet ones you gotta worry about, right, It's always It's not the ones that huff and puff and blow your house down, like, it's the quiet ones you gotta worry about it.
Speaker 6: You keep poking those.
Speaker 13: Quiet guys and you keep prodding at them, and after a while they get to the point when they're like and it's just learning to him as in this pol literally, So I think he's at that point. I'm hoping he's at that point. Well you know what, then I have then the issues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then then we'll get to that point.
Speaker 3: Well, we walked out to practice yesterday and the media portion to practice.
Speaker 4: There was a considerable.
Speaker 3: Change that that I noticed groups speak on and the way that they were they were split up in groups, the defensive backs were up and they were working on what oh man, Chris pressing.
Speaker 4: Man like in the middle of the special themes individual drills. We walked up and that's what they were working on, and it was there in the media portion.
Speaker 3: So we can say that but that that was a considerable thing.
Speaker 4: Now does that mean they're gonna run a bunch of it?
Speaker 6: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but the fact that they were working on at in practice in coach Ebraflues and Schottenheimer for that matter, have both alluded to the fact that, hey, there are ways you can practice throughout the week in certain elements of your game because it's gonna come out on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Maybe that morning will be one that can pop out of it.
Speaker 8: Well, the definition of insanity is what we've been doing and not changing our ways.
Speaker 6: Listens is talking.
Speaker 10: This is an ode to the hairspray conversation, the eighties hair conversation and Melvin and Robert and everyone else who's dropping this greatness in the chat.
Speaker 6: We want Matt Eberflus to let his soul glow.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, just follow the drip. Follow the drip, follow the follow the drip. Right to more press man, follow the drip. Right to putting guys in positions to succeed. I love the question that that Bobby and those guys posed to Schottenheimer this morning on on one O five three the Fan when they asked him specifically about guys like James Houston, but also Donovan Wilson. And we have pounded the table when it comes to misutilization of Donnean Wilson in our purview of it, right, he's a downhill guy. He's your hardest hitting guy. He's a heat seeking missile. See ball, hit.
Speaker 2: Ball for all tons of purposes.
Speaker 8: They've said that, yeah, and Mattieberflus has confirmed that that is the.
Speaker 2: Best rates that he possesses.
Speaker 10: And then on game day, and then on game day, we still see Donald being asked to do far more cover responsibilities than he should. And we're not saying he should never cover. He's a safety you're gonna have to cover sooner or later. But I'm simply saying, hopefully Isaiah's right. Hopefully this is the week when you start looking saying like what you're saying, Kyle, we saw that some changes. Okay, there's there's a sliver of light in that in that very dark tunnel But again that being said, I still can't sit here and say that I don't believe Dak Prescott and Ceedee Lamb and George Pickens and Jake Ferguson and Javonte Williams and Cavante Turpin. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I don't believe they need to score more than forty to win this game.
Speaker 6: I believe they need to score more than forty to win this game. It's Matt Iberflus like Bruce Leroy catch his bullets and with his teeth.
Speaker 13: Bruce lee Roy had the ability he trained for his skill set. He did not bring it out right. He kept it bottled up, you know, buried down. Would you say he didn't relinquish the glow until who show enough dumped him in the water a couple of times?
Speaker 6: Shure enough was beating him up, right, kept beating him up, beating him up, dumped him in the water. Who's the master? Wouldn't say it? Put him back in the water. He wouldn't say it.
Speaker 13: He put him in the water that one more time he brought him up, and that boy smiled.
Speaker 6: At him, and ain't that boy had to glow? He gave him that super saying.
Speaker 13: Listen, I think this is the week that Matt Eberfoo gets to glow.
Speaker 3: Okay, just to work I have, but I was wondering where he was going with that, and I didn't know what. But I honestly the way you presented that, I'm here, I'm here for that.
Speaker 10: Even to you, I'm a good You said, it's the quiet ones, right, yeah, And it builds and builds and builds. It wasn't just that that lead Lee Roy was getting his head dunked in the water in tub.
Speaker 6: It was to build up.
Speaker 10: It was tearing up Daddy Green's pizza the way he did, and putting them through, putting his brother through the jukebox, right, and his little brother looked at him like, where were you?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, he would. Your edge is right there.
Speaker 10: Listend, you teach me some moods you want to see me smashing through.
Speaker 3: When we come back here on Talking Cowboys, We're gonna have our college football minute, and then you better get your popcorn out because it's time to get your popcorn ready.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to get after it.
Speaker 3: See what's in the Pox office this week with Josh Rodriguez more talking cowboys right after this.
Speaker 6: I'm home.
Speaker 10: Hey mom, Before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 6: Nice? Hey can you? Hey? Hon? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play. Here's your wine? Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 14: That's why if there's a network interruption, at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guaranteed credit for fiber downtime last in twenty minutes more, or for a wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact ten more towers. Strictions and exclusions applies att dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission, Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 1: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the.
Speaker 6: Job done right.
Speaker 11: We're with you.
Speaker 1: That's our promise to you because no matter the product or the challenge you're facing, where are you?
Speaker 6: Where are united? How's it going? You see that Cowboys game? Oh? I watched. I've been seeing some good things totally. They have some talent, You have some great talents, and they got some fight hoping this is the year me too. Oh I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 10: Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 6: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 10: Bank of America, the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Copyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 6: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This portion of the show is brought to you by Invisi line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys got a good suggestion from Mills in the chat. I can't really read the rest of the Nay, I really don't know what's going on.
Speaker 6: Who you are?
Speaker 3: How about uh, how about the last Dragon Halloween costume?
Speaker 6: I want it so bad. That would be I've always wanted to wear the jacket?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Could we kind of favor each other so like I pull it off?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be here for a Halloween episode?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Why wouldn't it be? It's like a Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just making sure I'm always here. We got to coordinate.
Speaker 6: We gotta do Yeah, should we?
Speaker 4: Should we do like a last Dragon?
Speaker 6: No, donuts don't have time to get that jacking.
Speaker 3: Not being late this year, I'm gonna be here with donuts way before. All Right, it's time for our college football minute. We got ninety seconds, that's all I'm giving you.
Speaker 6: That's fun.
Speaker 4: How about five collectively?
Speaker 6: That Colin has never seen blood Sport, I have not. I haven't seen it. Wish means he probably hasn't seen Kickboxer either, So he's.
Speaker 2: Just not a football minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now we're at eighty seconds.
Speaker 6: Talking about it, speaking speaking of blood Sport.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's uh, let's get these dogs ready to host old miss number four, Lane Kiffin and those guys there. Game in college for absolutely is going to be a massive, massive game. We gotta have it so we can move up in the rankings. So when it comes to Georgia, absolutely handle your business. Sick them, go down, hunker down, pick your dogs.
Speaker 4: Isaiah, you know what it is iddle you dub going into the big house.
Speaker 6: Last time I checked.
Speaker 13: Every time a wolverine comes in there, messing with a dog, a dog gonna eat the wolverine.
Speaker 6: I got some payback to get from the national championship a couple years ago. That's true. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go a bit of a mean for Shore getting a dub.
Speaker 6: That's right, we're getting a dub. We don't make the same mistake as we made after all, you dub.
Speaker 3: Yeah, North Texas got their teeth kicked in over the course three minutes and twenty seven seconds.
Speaker 4: Isaiah was really close on his prediction.
Speaker 6: I was rooting for you.
Speaker 4: I know we were all rooting for it.
Speaker 3: But it's okay. We got homecoming this week. U TSA comes to town. Chance to bounce back and prove that they deserve to be in that conversation. Still, they're five and one.
Speaker 4: Let's not get a twist. This is a good football team.
Speaker 3: No, Texas gonna get back on track, get bull eligible this week and get right back to business.
Speaker 4: Heck yeah, but back half of the schedule, Yes, can't. I mean great, go mean green?
Speaker 2: All right, Josh, alright, it's time too.
Speaker 6: Did he do it?
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't have the sound pulled up.
Speaker 8: It's time to get your popcorn right, all right, if you're new round these parts, this is a bold prediction segment. I'm gonna give you three count on three tickets to one screening this weekend. All right, we're getting getting on up to the cinema this Sunday. We can only make one pick, one pick. I've been too nice to you, guys. You can only go watch one show. No three D, no XD, no Recliners this season. The way the season's going, we're lucky to get a show time.
Speaker 4: Alrightols, we're in.
Speaker 2: A desperate situation here, fellas. The ships are down.
Speaker 8: It's been pretty, it hasn't been pretty. But we have a familiar folle across the sidelines this week, and dan Quinn an old cowboy turned sheriff for a team who made the NFC Championship last year. Like a classic Western fellas, it's number one, the good, the Bad, and the defense.
Speaker 2: It's a standoff. It's a duel Matt Eberflus and Co.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cue the music.
Speaker 2: Wow, Cowboys and Co. Have the Commanders in sight. We've got a callous stare and an endless aura.
Speaker 8: But the revolver isn't loaded and Jaydon Daniels is one of the fastest in the West or East. The STA prediction is Cowboys defense allows seventy percent or more on third down conversions.
Speaker 6: Oh, not good, but I don't like those. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I've been a little real here.
Speaker 8: But it's time for some supernatural. Let's get a little spooky because it is smoky supernatural. Uh maybe a solid vampire flick. You guys seen thirty Days of Night right, how about thirty days of Drive? Are thirty plays of Drive? Okay, starring Count Dacula to drink away the Life of the Washington Commanders, draining the clock?
Speaker 15: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Clock, whoa, there's an L in there, There's an l in there.
Speaker 4: We might got canceled.
Speaker 2: You got canceled.
Speaker 4: Not got that kind of movie that's going on.
Speaker 2: Damn it, I apologize, but his YouTube is on we gotta drain the club.
Speaker 8: Oh might as well call an exorcist, because this is also a possession film, Possession of time.
Speaker 2: If you will count Dacula accounts one, two, three, four, five, count him.
Speaker 8: Five touchdowns and maybe a rushing touchdown. I don't know against the watching commanders.
Speaker 6: But will it be enough?
Speaker 2: Fellas? Five touchdowns for Dak Prescott?
Speaker 4: Is the passing or rushing?
Speaker 2: You'd be passing a rushing just total? All right, fellas, we're getting on track.
Speaker 4: I'm back.
Speaker 2: That wasn't great, but we're moving on all right.
Speaker 4: So you've got two shows, two shows.
Speaker 8: Here's number three, Killers of the Fowler Moon. The sun hasn't set on Dante's revenge tour because it'll be blasting through the windows of AT and T Stadium at three twenty five, as majestic as ever, so bright that Jane Daniels won't be able to see Deebo or Scary Terry. Two glaring omissions on the Washington practice field this week, Dante Easy, James Houston, Sam Williams, Sam Williams, This ain't no laughing matter, go hunt. Can you find the wolves in this Oh? Let's see maybe? Like the SAP prediction is, Jane Daniels gets sacked three times, including one fumble. Rain or Shine, it's Primetime America's team for America's game. Mm get your popcorn ready because it's going to be a show, all right. Always for the edit forthcoming on this.
Speaker 4: Episode, go through the go through the three options for us one more time.
Speaker 2: I can't do the second one anymore.
Speaker 8: We got it, got that out there, cut it out in the good bad of the defense that is sepredation. Cowboys defense allows seventy percent or more third down conversions. Feature number two thirty Plays of Drive that accounts count Dacula accounts for five touchdowns against the Washing Commanders, but will it be enough? Feature number three, Killers of the Fouler Moon Daniels is sacked three times, including one fumble.
Speaker 6: And the Wolves. Can you find the wolves in this photo?
Speaker 2: Can you find the wolves in this photo?
Speaker 6: Hmmm?
Speaker 10: I'm going with the second feature, the one that has Dak Prescott with five total touchdowns.
Speaker 6: Wow, I think two rushing, three in the air.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's the probably the most out of the and that's that's where I'm going. That's probably I think it's more likely that we're gonna see the good, the bad, the defense, and I think that's the one that I'm gonna predict. Yeah, seventy percent on third down three, that's still a lot, even though they've been really bad on third.
Speaker 4: Down this year. But I just don't see Dallas getting any better in that category.
Speaker 10: I do agree, But again with city coming back in Turk and Booker in the trenches and George Pickens the groove that he's in with Dak Prescott, I don't I don't think it's it's bold, yeah, but I don't think it's bold and spicy to consider Dak Prescott because.
Speaker 13: I mean, for the developments in modern science, I don't see a reason why I wouldn't make it the year.
Speaker 10: I mean, if you if you say both of his rushing touchdowns, if you say both the Dak's rushing touchdowns are of the one to three yard variety, right, Yeah, Okay, So a couple of rushing touchdown short yardage situations for Dak and then touchdown for Pickens, to down for Fergie touchdown for a CD.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going with the Fowler Moon Fowler. That name was bad.
Speaker 4: Can you howl? What kind of how you got?
Speaker 15: Listen, I'm all, don't wag right now, understandable, come on back. So I'm going with the the fill of the Fouler fumble on Jade and Daniels.
Speaker 3: Yes, three three sacks, three sacks, Yes, three sacks and a fumble.
Speaker 10: That's probably think that's more bold than saying that gets five total touchdown it is.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's I don't think it's out of the wrong with possibility that deck gets five total touch that's.
Speaker 6: What you say.
Speaker 10: I think it's more than the defense you you admit is the good the bad the defense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again they're both more bold.
Speaker 10: That that defense gets three sacks against Jade and Daniels, who is one of the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time of possessions and again the keyword clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta drain the clock. The way that Dallas has struggled on third downs this year has been by mobile quarterbacks. It's been with guys maneuvering out of the pocket, getting those extra yards, getting the first downs, and Jayden Daniels might be the most athletic of the bunch to get there and If that's the case, that's why I think they're going to struggle on third down again this week, and I think it'd be seventy percent or more in.
Speaker 4: Order to get it done.
Speaker 10: And one for one right now with with the future predictions, yeah future choice one for two, right, I mean yeah, one for two.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say this is our third week for percent. You are that's pretty good though, half because I don't think. I don't baby think you and I have gotten one yet.
Speaker 8: But now that we're doing one ticket, I think it's going to be a little better big track card because for ticking multiple picking two.
Speaker 10: I was only ever a theater stat was christ guy over here trying to get the entire trying to buy out the entire theater.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta be a little more in this room, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No more slip ups like the defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like the no more slip up.
Speaker 4: Nothing gott to mop it up.
Speaker 6: All right, it's got Hardwick k wise here. Bro.
Speaker 3: When when we come back, we're gonna take your call. Eight eight eight eight five five two two.
Speaker 4: Nine seven is the number. Eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven. We want you to be a part of our Pickham segment that's coming coming up on the.
Speaker 3: Other side of the break. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 4: This is our commercial break. We will be right back after this.
Speaker 6: I need to go to church. How's it going. You see that Cowboys game? Oh? I watched. I've been seeing some good things totally. They have some talent. You have some great talent, and they got some fight hoping this is the year.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis. Go, Cowboys Go. Cowboys make a.
Speaker 12: New friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 6: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 10: Bank of America the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Copyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 16: If you shout how about them Cowboys? You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet, Gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious, ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 2: The wins will be even taste.
Speaker 4: Here it's a pepper thing.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 4: Plus.
Speaker 3: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 16: I'm home, Hey, mom, before you out, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 4: Hey, can you he hon? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 6: Here's your wine. Wow. Isn't it nice not having to ask?
Speaker 4: We think so.
Speaker 14: That's why if there's a network interruption, AT and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fib or downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact in ten more towers. Restrictions and exclusions apply at dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 6: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. Wear your Cowboys geared to Black Rifle Coffee on game Day this week Sunday. If you wear your Cowboys gear, you could wear a hat, you wear a shirt, You could wear what Patrick's wearing, could wear with Josh's wearing.
Speaker 4: You can't wear what Isaiah's wearing because he's wearing a steadfat T shirt his gym, and you can't do that either either.
Speaker 3: But you'll get ten percent off if you wear Cowboys gear to Black Rifle Coffee on game days. Ten percent off your total purchase. Total purchase, So you could buy like a T shirt, you could buy a bag of coffee. You could buy a single cup of coffee, doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You can buy food.
Speaker 2: Get one hundred percent off if you just take it. But don't do that.
Speaker 4: We don't encourage, don't do that.
Speaker 10: We just got everyone to make sure that they're using their seat belts in real life.
Speaker 6: And here you are trying to go food. Joseph Randall, Okay.
Speaker 4: All right, if you know, you know it is, of course Friday to say it with your chest Friday. And we have said it with our chest over the last five minutes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all of us us, all of us one more than others, more than anything.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Beamer, yes sir, time for our Beamer bulletsin.
Speaker 11: Let's go to the standings. Josh is fourth grade class last week. Let me tell you about that class. The man they went four to last week, about that class they were in North Carolina.
Speaker 9: Everybody, if they would have.
Speaker 4: Picked the Panthers, they were five and one there in North Carolina.
Speaker 9: Just kidding, all right.
Speaker 11: So the standings this week is Josh and the Fans are in the lead sixteen and three, sixteen and sixteen and sixteen and thirteen. Pardon me, oh holy old yeah, he's Josh killing it. Second place is one. Isaiah's standback fifteen and four. He went two and four last week.
Speaker 6: Not good, Jim.
Speaker 11: I'm still trying and we got Kyle and Patrick now tied for last at thirteen and sixteen.
Speaker 4: Wow, how did we do last week?
Speaker 11: You guys went up? Actually four and two last week they're Komas. Hey, let's go made a comeback chat GPT went three and three. There are sixteen to seven on the year, GPT, Yes, that's right. Funny thing is I did a simulation this week on the Cowboys game. We'll talk about that one later.
Speaker 6: A good segue.
Speaker 4: Interesting, all right?
Speaker 6: The finger from Beamer.
Speaker 4: So everybody's catching the fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I's catching Josh tra Domas Yeah, and the battle is on our fan.
Speaker 4: Represented it to day. I do need to ask if we've heard this right? This is cool from Kentucky?
Speaker 6: Is that correct? It's actually Coal?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, man, that's my bad. That's my bad, Cole. But you're cool, bro, Yeah, lucky cool Cole from Kentucky. That makes it work.
Speaker 6: What's up, Cole?
Speaker 4: How are you doing great? Doing great?
Speaker 3: Excited to have you represent the fans today? Are you ready to put in some talking Cowboys picks?
Speaker 6: Ad?
Speaker 3: Can I take one minute? I got to shout out my big bro brotel out in Utah for getting me foked on talking Cowboys longtime fan, longtime listener.
Speaker 6: First time call.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 6: I'm ready for the pick them.
Speaker 4: Nicely done, Cole. We appreciate you, Colin. All right, let's get it started in London. Across the pond, they say the Rams at the Jaguars a good one. It is a good game. Two teams four and two, Isaiah, I'll let you start.
Speaker 6: It's Pooko available.
Speaker 4: He probably not. Actually, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: I'm going with coach McVay m on the road.
Speaker 4: Give me the Rams, right.
Speaker 10: You know, the jet Wars play so often in London, it's kind of like a little bit of a home game for them.
Speaker 6: I'm going to Jetuars.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go Jacksonville here too.
Speaker 3: What do you think, col I have been a big fan of the Jags this year, so I'm gonna pick the Jaguars.
Speaker 4: Taking the Jags.
Speaker 3: Trevor Lawrence playing pretty well right now. This is a stinker of a game. It might be because one of them is Fish and the other one are Browns. How about the Dolphins and the Browns this week? It is a stinker of a game. Two combined wins between these two.
Speaker 4: Patrick the Fish becomes the Browns.
Speaker 6: Just give me, give me, give me the Browns. Just give me the Browns.
Speaker 2: I'll take the Browns at home.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take the Dolphins. Give me a freaking tuas.
Speaker 4: They gotta find.
Speaker 6: Has a lot of making up to do.
Speaker 4: What about you, Cole who that is a stinker game.
Speaker 6: I will go with the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Dolphin, They'll pull it out, all right, this is a much better matchup.
Speaker 3: How about Indiana Jones going up against Justin Herbert and the Charger the Colts and Chargers, Josh, the Chadges.
Speaker 2: Give me the Chargers at home.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna take the Oh this is tough. Come on, Kyle, I'm gonna take the Chargers at home.
Speaker 2: To Justin Herbert.
Speaker 4: Give me the Colts to beat the Bolts. Oh that's a better way to do it.
Speaker 6: I should use that. Yeah, too late.
Speaker 10: I'm just sitting here this whole time trying to figure out if if I believe in the Chargers.
Speaker 6: Nope, you don't know. But they're they're at home, so I don't. But they're at home from so you don't like the Coats defense.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what he just said. Dale Jones is playing good to come back here for him.
Speaker 5: I'm going to take the Colt.
Speaker 6: So Cole takes the Colts.
Speaker 4: Makes sense? All right? Falcons at forty nine ers.
Speaker 6: Now, this is this is spicy. This is better than I thought it would be.
Speaker 4: Spicy, Way better than we thought it would be going into the year.
Speaker 3: And two teams that you don't really know who they truly are when it comes to Super Bowl contention.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe who the Falcons are.
Speaker 6: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know, I didn't buy it. I do believe John Robinson. That's fair out of Fred Warner? Are they? Is he playing?
Speaker 10: He's ir season in an ir Give me the whole angle Smith, Give me the Falcons Viijon against a warnerless cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, give me the forty nine ers. They still find a way. No, no Bosa, no Warner. Yep, you're crazy, flying Niners.
Speaker 6: Coll what.
Speaker 5: I'm also going to take the forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: What picking the forty nine ers? All right?
Speaker 6: Buccaneers, just cool your colan.
Speaker 3: Buccaneers at Lions. This is a phenomenal game on Monday night. Bucks at Lions. The Detroit Lions have not lost a home regular season game since twenty twenty two, I believe. I think it's been a long time since they've lost a home regular season game.
Speaker 4: Work, and I think that streak continues.
Speaker 3: Give me the Lions to win it, coming back after they lost last week against the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Isaiah, they pass on Meia Okay, Patrick.
Speaker 6: You know what. I think.
Speaker 10: The game some ground and also I just like Baker Mayfield, So give me the Bucks to snap that.
Speaker 2: Streak so hot right now, let me go with the Lions.
Speaker 6: Oh, you flipped it.
Speaker 2: I like Baker Mayfil a lot, but he never does what I want him to do.
Speaker 4: M fair, all right, I can be dreaming.
Speaker 6: I think dan Quinn's got some revenge in the fucking get.
Speaker 9: They're gonna come out hot, take them win, the Lions.
Speaker 4: Take to win, all right.
Speaker 6: I can't go bucks Man. You did not say that with your chest. I did not.
Speaker 4: But I gotta go U Dub whenever I'm torn, Vita vea, let's go.
Speaker 6: We actually have two U Dub boys on a D line, that's sure.
Speaker 4: I was about to ask, do the Lions have any Udub?
Speaker 6: No? Okay, that's fair, all right.
Speaker 3: The game we've all been waiting for three twenty five kickoff on Fox.
Speaker 4: It is America's game of the week and it is a really a winner.
Speaker 3: Continue loser has to climb their way out of a massive hole when it comes to the middle of this season in the NFC East, the three and three Washington Commanders taking on the two and three and one.
Speaker 4: Cowboys at eight and Stadium.
Speaker 6: I know, I hate it. I hate it, Cole.
Speaker 4: Who you got Cowboys Commanders this week? It's gonna be a good game this week for the two competing teams.
Speaker 13: But you can't come on talking.
Speaker 4: Cowboys and bet against them.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the Dallas Cowboys over the Washington Commanders thirty four thirty one thirty Cowboys thirty four to thirty one. Cool call, cool, cold baby cool Cole from Kentucky. Thanks for calling, Thanks for listening. We hope to hear from you again soon.
Speaker 6: So you broke we sew us up.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Well there taking these guys. There he goes, cold.
Speaker 6: World Cole from Kentucky.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna have a good week.
Speaker 9: Can I give you a quick simulation?
Speaker 4: Guys? Yeah, what's the simulation?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 11: GPT or chet GBT simulated the game ten thousand times, whoa forty eight percent of the time, Washington won forty eight.
Speaker 4: That means fifty two percent fifty.
Speaker 9: It'scu to be fifty eight percent.
Speaker 4: Washington won.
Speaker 9: Now this is what I did, guys, right, I took OUTR.
Speaker 11: McLaurin Okay at the game, and it gave me a final score of Cowboys thirty commanders seventeen says. Without McLaren, Washington struggles to stretch the field. Deebo and McCaffrey have a few catches, but the Cowboys secondary brackets.
Speaker 4: From brackets them heavily.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, I don't know about that one. Chat.
Speaker 4: So there you go, buddy.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I can keep the stick off.
Speaker 4: Thanks thirty. In the official prediction, this.
Speaker 6: Gives me the bubble guns.
Speaker 4: Je Checkie, he gives me the bubble guns.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 13: Don't like you, guys, however, I heel as if I should go with Bruce Leroy aka Matt Eberfus cool with the change up.
Speaker 6: I'm going Cowboys twenty four twenty.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh my shorter or a lower scoring game, yeah, twenty four twenty.
Speaker 2: There must be a few stops in there, Pi may Beer.
Speaker 6: Two interceptions, that's how many they have all years. Yeah, we're gonna press Ah, they're gonna make the changes. Josh Tredomas.
Speaker 12: Let's go Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 8: Forty one thirty forty Burger forty get we're having waburger.
Speaker 2: That would be all Monday.
Speaker 6: Heck yeah, I'd be all for that. I like it. I like it. Give me Cowboys forty thirty forty Burger forty thirty seven. Mm hmmm. Who's scoring for them? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need those five touchdowns from you, hear me, that's what you gotta get. Guys, I'm gonna save.
Speaker 6: The show here. I'm gonna save the show.
Speaker 2: Please do from.
Speaker 3: Another Cowboys across the board. Pick like we had last week, like we had against the Bears. I'm gonna take Washington in this one, thirty four thirteen. I think Washington's a far better team, even with some of the injuries. And I want the Cowboys to prove me wrong. Clip this thirty four thirteenth. Clip it clip It's fine. Thirty four to thirteen.
Speaker 6: Is gets ready.
Speaker 10: Their offense can't match up against Cowboys offense. The problem is if they're matching up against Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Defense, that's the case, that's the problem, and that's where I think Washington wins it thirty five. Actually, I'm gonna say thirty four twenty three. I'm gonna move it up a little bit, thirty four to thirteen. That you're right, the Cowboys offense is going to get something. Yeah, thirty four twenty three. Final, Washington wins it on Sunday. But guess what what, We're gonna be back here on Monday either way to break it down on talk some of ow Boys, you're not gonna be here.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: We'll oh yeah, upstairs.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is, but we'll talk about that later. Isaiah will be on the pregame show.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, I have to say, I'm not gonna make your card.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be here.
Speaker 3: I'm here, brother, two pm Central Time. Really cool show lined up this week on Cowboys Pregame Live. If you haven't checked it out, go ahead and check it out. We've got Isaiah, Barry Church, Nate Newton, my self, Nickian, We interview Stephen Jones. We interview a number of players this week because there's like a homecoming happening at at and T Stadium where Cowboys alumni are going to be honored if you've played six years or more in the NFL, and there's gonna be a lot of them there at the stadium on Sunday, so we're gonna try and get as many interviews as possible.
Speaker 2: DCC at halftime.
Speaker 4: Let's go DCC at halftime. We got a lot going on coming up this week.
Speaker 3: Two pm start time Here Cowboys pregame live from AT and T Stadium on the sideline there the stadium.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's in your email. It's been a week.
Speaker 3: Read your email for Patrick no S, Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah Stanback, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: We'll see you next week. Go Cowboys take down Dan Quinn and the Commanders.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.