Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Robert Stanley back with us. Author of Close Encounters on Capitol Hill and Covert Encounters in Washington, d C. He has served as a correspondent for America's Morning News in America's Radio News Network. Robert has traveled to more than fifty countries during his lifelong pursuit of modern and ancient mysteries, and for the past forty plus years, his quest for unique ideas and information has led him to research and report on many controversial topics. His work has been featured on radio, print, television, and the Internet, and of course, his email, which we'll tell you about later. Robert, welcome back. How've you bad.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: George?
Speaker 2: How are you all good? All good? This study by Harvard University in Montana Tech and logical is very strange that aliens could be living amongas. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trying to keep up with all the terminology. They keep changing it. So UFOs are now UAP, and extraterrestrials are now ultraterrestrials and or crypto terrestrials. And you know that I told you this so many times before. It's we're never going to know for sure what's going on until we actually have a dialogue, open dialogue with at least one group of extraterrestrials.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, yeah, how can they come out?
Speaker 3: All these are interesting, George, but honestly they're not. It's a lot of speculation. It kind of makes my head spend.
Speaker 2: I mean, how can they come out with a report that says that they think ets are living on this planet? Where does that come from?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, okay, so Abbi Lobe is an astronomer at Harvard, and again they're pretty Yeah. You think somebody's also heading up something called the Galileo Project, and they claim that they're going to use, you know, all the scientific tools to try and prove that extraterrestrials exist in the Solar System. But again, even if you did, let's say they get something that they consider to be incontrovertible proof for data. They always like to use that word data, it still doesn't answer the question as to okay, well, who are these beings, how long have they been here? What is their relationship? To us, and especially the question is why are you Why are you here secretly?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Do a little more public notice here? Yeah, what do you think they look like us? Saw the alien grays we hear so much.
Speaker 3: About, Apparently it's all kinds of things of humanoid beings. And you know, Commander Robert Dean, who I miss a very differend what he said about the assessment briefing that he saw when he was working for NATO. He said that they were talking about groups like reptilians, tall grays, short grays, and then the group that actually scared them, according to Bob, was a huss ones that looked exactly like us because they could literally be anywhere, including at NATO or the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the reasons of the study by AUVI and Montana University that they could be walking among us.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have thought for a while that maybe that's what all the surveillance is about. With the digital technology, it's it's sword. Yeah, it's great, we can communicate wherever you are to anyone anywhere on the planet, but there's also a level of surveillance there that it's excessive, you know, and it makes me wonder maybe that was part of the plan all along, was trying to figure out who is here covertly from off planet?
Speaker 2: Why live here covertly? Why live here in secret? There's got to be an agenda, if that's true.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, right? And okay, So Christian's call it the war in heaven, and I'm okay if that's true, that there's a war, not so much in heaven but in the heavens that We've heard a lot of rumors about this. People love to speculate. I guess I'm one of them, but we really don't know for sure other than that, Historically, in war, the first casualty of war is truth, you know. I guess another word would be propaganda. So a lot of rumors are floating around about these different groups and how they're competing with one another, and that explain why we are not being told the truth. In other words, if you look at the planets in our Solar system, they're mostly barren, I mean, what we could see, And then you look at Earth and it's so it's so incredibly rich the resources. Yeah, yeah, despite all the stuff that we've done, the damage we've done to the environment, it's still Yeah, a jewel. So it may be that there are various groups that are competing for control of this planet.
Speaker 2: Robert, as we get into tonight with you, give us your overview on what you think, what you believe.
Speaker 3: Oh Josh.
Speaker 2: Can of worms? Right?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay, you mean about about Earth or just about the universe in general a general? Oh God. My opinion is, and this is just my opinion based on a lot of research, is that it's not a simulation, but it's certainly not the original creation. In other words, again we'll use this term heaven. People talk a lot about this other place, this multi the multiverse. I can accept, but what is the true origins of our souls? I would have to say it's something like what most people call heaven, and I I just don't see how this could be. It Obviously it's not here. This isn't heaven. And I'm not complaining. It's it's nice and everything, but we've got a lot of issues, and I don't mean just Earth. There's something about this what we call our universe. There's something to me. It seems flawed, which doesn't make sense if you when I look at it this way, If God is perfect and loving, how could a loving, perfect God create an imperfect, you know, very potentially evil universe. More importantly, how could a loving god create us in its image? And that we're imperfect and capable of great evil? And then yeah, we are punished for being that way. It just there's a lot of things that don't make sense to me, George, since you asked them, you got to understand too. It's really early in the morning for me, so my brain's not working one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: We'll get it cooking.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a huge question. I wasn't expecting you to ask me that. And I'm you know. The other thing is, these days people are really triggered easily. I'm sure you know right that. And I don't want to upset or offend anyone with with you know, just sharing my my opinions.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, absolutely, And let's let's bring it home a little bit. If there are UFO bases here, where could they be? In the center of earth, under the ocean, where might they be?
Speaker 3: Apparently both and and I guess I'd have to say that it would be shocking to me if if certain aspects of our government, the Pentagon intelligence agencies, if they didn't know that by now that that would be shocking to me, because you know, I mean, historically our ancestors called these things, these entities, angels, and they had their own domain that was separate from humans, and I think that they still do. You know, when I was prepping for this conversation, I started rereading a book by a man named Alec Newald, and the name of the book is co Evolution. It's really quite surprising to me that and this he was allegedly abducted and or contacted, taken off world back in nineteen eighty nine, and he wrote about the information that they they were explaining to him that they actually do live. They have their own separate little base under the ocean, and they don't consider this planet to be theirs, but they apparently have some kind of right to visit, I think, is the way he put it. And they say that we're related to them, even though they don't look they're humanoid, but they don't look exactly like us.
Speaker 2: They might have seated us. I'm sorry, they might have seated us years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, that's right. And hence the name of the title of the book, co Evolution. It's a really complicated, convoluted story. Our history is really not that simple. And unfortunately, as I said, you know, if they're really is this conflict that's going on between these various groups, and that's also mentioned in the book. The obviously we're not being told the truth, in which it makes things even more difficult to understand.
Speaker 2: When you wrote covert Encounters in Washington, DC and close Encounters on Capitol Hill, what was it that made you go in that direction?
Speaker 3: Naivete originally, and that's how you and I met got over seventeen and a half years ago. Now you first had our conversation about that book and the photographs, and I am still trying. I'm putting it out there to people lately in the entertainment industry, but I've also been reaching up to people in the military that work at the Pentagon, specifically the Navy, because I know they that they know, but I'd just like to get some kind of response from them officially that this is a problem and somebody needs to address it. It's the other illegal alien invasion that nobody wants to talk about. Obviously we don't have any secure borders right now, but especially for these entities that come and go, so okay, you're asked some huge questions to that. George, It's hard for me to give you a SoundBite.
Speaker 2: But no, you're doing well.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, thank you. You're being very patient because I'm trying to articulate. When I got those pictures, originally I didn't know what to think, and Darryl Simms had asked me to, you know, if I thought they were real first of all, so I called the photographer, who I'm still in touch with even though he is not well physically.
Speaker 2: And this was really before there was photo shopping and stuff like that, right.
Speaker 3: There was photoshop. Yeah, but the thing was he as a professional photographer and having worked for ABC News for fourteen years running teams of remote teams, you know, for especially at the Capitol and the White House and Air Force one Marine one. He was he definitely had credentials and in the news industry, but he was also a professional photographer and he he literally had thirty five millimeter negatives of you know, film. So once that was analyzed, then I could move forward. But okay, so the thing that really launched this thing for me was when I published the photographs and just a brief article. That's when I was visited by a black helicopter finicially visited. It was it was scary. It was really scary. It just came to the house and was doing maneuvers right over the house, very low, and they should have just knocked on my door. I mean, the thing is. The reason that happened, George, I think is because I had called the Capitol Police public Relations Division. I spoke to somebody there. He thought it was kind of funny, but I was asking him to I wanted to get them on the record, to give them a chance to respond, because you know, the pictures showed there is no response. So there was no response in the photographs, so I was trying to figure this out anyway. As a result, when I published it, the photographs and then I get this visited from a black helicopter, and I mean, I thought, well, my god. You know, well then there must be something going on. Otherwise they wouldn't have sent that helicopter to my house. Well that's the obvious assumption. And it worked briefly, But then the undertended consequence was I started looking deeper, beginning with the nineteen fifty two thing, which is almost exactly fifty years It was actually exactly fifty years earlier when the UFOs flew over to Capitol and they were photographing all and stuff. So anyway, what started off innocently is it? One article turned into a book, and that's how you and I met. But after the first show that you and I did, by what, my website was hacked someone in and I know who it was in and Virginia took down the photographs that I had. I supplied you guys with some. You had some on your website. Obviously didn't hack your website, but they went. I got after the show, I'm getting emails from people in your audience saying, hey, where's the photographs on your website? They're missing.
Speaker 2: So you go to the website and they're gone right well, and.
Speaker 3: So the next morning it was very late. But the next morning, being a webmaster, I tried to upload the photographs again to my website and they it wouldn't work. So I called the company, the web hosting service, and I said, hey, you know I having a problem. They said, well, okay, hang on. They tried to get in, they couldn't get into their own server. They said, we're locked down of our server. We've never seen this before. So yeah, I said it was a backdoor thing, and I understand what's going on, but so you know, Okay, officially, this is not a matter of national security. Unofficially, if by their actions, I would have to say that is definitely a matter of national security. But they can't come on the record and say, hey, Robert, this is very sensitive. Don't publish this well, because I mean, I guess they could, but they didn't. In other words, my opinion. Okay, but I am very well to America. I've traveled with fifty nine countries. I love living in America. I love the Constitution. But there are certain people in certain agencies that I feel are doing a disservice to our country. And this is one of those things that once I got started on a real life Okay, look, they're definitely lying. They're covering up and whoever or whatever is coming into the control their space of Washington, DC. It scares the people in Washington, d C. And so they try and kind of like shut down the conversation as much as possible through intimidation. And they've been doing it for decades. I'm not the only one. It just and you would think I would be smart enough to just leave it alone. But apparently apparently I just haven't learned my lesson yet.
Speaker 2: Well that's because of your background. I mean, it's got you curious and you won't stop, and I don't blame you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've also had close encounters when I was growing up in Nowadu. They're by appointment do naval base. I have multiple close encounters, usually with people, so I know it wasn't imagining things, but that got my curiosity up. I knew there was extraterrestrial UFO activity for sure prior to getting those photographs, and that may be one of the reasons, you know, because I already knew people like Daryl Sims and doctor Leary, you know, other people I'd met doing reporting on this, but actually going down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing that's weird, George, is a lot of people are scared of this thing when with Washington, d C. Because I mean, I'm not sure exactly why, but for some reason, I'm the only one in the in this field who has really delved that deep into the hidden history of UFOs in Washington, D C. And for better or worse, I guess that's my legacy.
Speaker 2: Kind of strange it's a great story. That nineteen fifty two episode is amazing.
Speaker 3: It is, but you know, like okay, so, like I told you, I'm just gonna remind you again. Most people, the newspapers around the world were alerted to this, and they were reporting on it too, maybe three times that year in a summer and early fall. But actually, what I could find in the historic record was that UFO showed up over eighty times that year in nineteen fifty two over Washington, DC. Daryl since told me that he had heard through his contacts that they thought that they were being invaded, and it may be some truth to that.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more