Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, Welcome back to another episode of fud Around and find Out. I'm here with my girl as shanty. Hello, it looks incredible. Oh stop it. Thank you so much, y'all. I am with the w NBA number one.
Speaker 2: Draft pick asy freaking fud y'all.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do a little toast to start us off because it is huge, and you know this comes out Friday, I'm assuming, but this is the day after, so this is insane. We were just in it and I'm still rolling on like a high of the night. So I want to do a little toast. Cheers to our girl number one baby, not.
Speaker 1: The two cheer cheers. Oh my gosh, Okay, I'm gonna stick to water. Anyways. How are you feeling? Amazing? A little tired, really hungry, actually actually also really tired, but amazing, super excited. I know yesterday, I mean it's like, was that really real? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We blinked and we hear girl, I'm like, am I waking up from this dream?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: You looked incredible? Thank you and you know you're funny as usual. We saw some of your your faces when the camera panned over it. Girl, what was going through your mind as you were sitting there waiting to hear your name called?
Speaker 1: My heart was beating out of its chest. I made my parents feel my heart and they were like sounding like it was like a basketball, like that's it was beating so hard. I was so nervous, but excited. Yeah, I knew eventually I was going to hear my name called. When I was just excited to find out where I was going to go, who was going to get to play with? And yeah, I don't know, just excited. Listen, this was this was your draft.
Speaker 2: You've been to the draft three times, obviously it's a little bit different. Can you tell us, like what the difference was for you other than the fact that.
Speaker 1: You were, you know, called number one? To be clear, yes, a lot different being the one getting drafted. I mean, this whole weekend was so busy just with stuff that all the draftees were doing dinners. Well, we had like full day of meetings, just as some people talk learning, learning about literally everything. It was like safety, information, media stuff. It was just like lecture after lecture. I felt like we were back in school, So that was super busy, but it was super cool to get to hang out with the other draftees because I mean, we're coming off a lot of us just playing each other. Five UCLA girls and South Carolina girls. I'm like, I don't want to hang out with them, They're just let me just ended like hold on. But it was super fun. Like I honestly, the first night we had dinner and I don't know if Jack was I think, yeah, Jack was there, and I was like, I don't want to go. I'm nervous. I don't want to make friends. And I loved all of them. So we had a great time together and it was just nice to like have a second to get to know each other. Like I said, we've been competing against each other since high school, but like you know them, we don't really get a chance to get to know them, talk to them. So we're in the same position now, all rookies going into the w So that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Girl looked like a lot of fun. You looked in incredible. What about this, like the draft or this whole process surprised you most.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I guess, like I know how fast everything happens. I've said that, just like the turnaround from playing to then having to pack your stuff up and then going to the draft and being drafted and going to your new location. But it's different knowing that and being in it. Yeah, so like knowing them I'm going to be in Dallas tomorrow and.
Speaker 2: Like it's crazy, I'm a professional now.
Speaker 1: I not. It just doesn't feel real. I don't know, it's not gonna really smack me until I'm in Dallas, And.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you might be in Dallas and be like, am I I'm still we still playing?
Speaker 1: Actually? Wow, congratulations, thank you? What's that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Some advice you got that stuck with you. One of the panels that we did, we actually Courtney Williams came and oh my gosh, Yeah that was definitely a time. Yeah, definitely the best panel we had all day. But her advice was kind of just, you know, do what got you drafted. Don't go to your team and start trying to do the most, trying to do something you're not. Be someone you're not if you got drafted because you're a good shooter, because you're a great pastor because you're like, do the things that got you drafted, and like do those well, like don't don't do too much, but then like don't lose your confidence and not do it. So yeah, I think that, and then the advice of I forget who said it, but like find a vet, like get to know your teammates, find a vet that you can learn from and watch, because it's gonna be a lot coming at us. We're going to be trying to learn a lot, figure out a lot, naviate a lot, whether it's on the court off the court, and so find a vet who kind of has it figured out and you can like learn from them and they can take you under the wing, under their dubtas wing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I know you talked about a little bit of all the craziness that's happening, but as someone who is it was never a drafty and there's a lot of people who never will be a draft d Can you walk us through like your day, Like, okay, you got here what Friday?
Speaker 1: Friday afternoon? I went straight to a workout, got to the hotel and hold on, let me like this weekend was so long where Friday feels like yesterday, but the same time it feels like a week ago. You'll hear make that's what it was. Insane. So Friday woke up at the booty crack of dawn so I could finished saying my goodbyes to everyone. That was sad. I think I cried like the first hour of my three hour car ride. It was like that that movie scene where like it's raining and you're just looking up the car window hand slow tears. Anyway, that was great. When my workout came back, tried a bunch of clothes on, went to this dinner, which was one of my favorite parts the whole weekend. I sat with It was two other players and Lexi Brown and Neca were at my table. So it was really cool to just talk with them like there was not like I don't know if it was just very informal. It was chill. It was like, you know, just chatting with the girls. That was amazing. Then went back, got my hair braided, saw you, went to bed, woke up super early, woke worked out, and then we had and this is Saturday, now, oh now we're onto Saturday. Okay, worked out and then Saturday we had some media first and then we went to the MBPA and we did it was like a bunch of stations. We got to listen to a panel with some of the w NBPA. Some of them were player reps and some of them were actually on the real committee and we're in the room negotiating the CBA, so it was really cool to hear from them and learn about that. I need them to negotiate some things from me. Shoo. It was a panel. There was more media, and then there were different stations, so we got scanned for two k we did. We took photos with like the new jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of just like station to station, some media, some learning information overload, and then we got gifts.
Speaker 1: We got gifts. I have room in my suitcases, so I had them send it to my new location. But it was like we got iPad, we got legos, we got some perfume, some skincare, we got we got so much stuff. They really spoiled us. They really spoiled us so that I can't wait to unpack and do a hall of Oh yes, I can't wait to see it. I'll be right. There was that Ball OF's Choice. So that was from like nine to three, and then we went back to the hotel. I did more trying on of clothes. This is Saturday night, Saturday evening, evening evening. After that we went back tried on some more clothes, and then I had my Jordan dinner, which was well. The food was unreal. It was so good. It was super cute. Yes it was. I got my hair, oh that's what I did. I gotta get my hair on, makeup done. I yeah, it was super cute. The dinner was amazing. It did such a great job. I felt very loved for sure. And my family was there, my best friend was there, so it was amazing. That was a great night. I ate way too much food. That fit girl. Let's just get to a real quick, real quick. Where were you wearing? Where were you wearing?
Speaker 2: I saw pictures. Your dad broke it broke the news for me. He posted, your dad posted you were wearing well, I broke the news here. Sorry to him. You looked so fired like you. I think it was a mini skirt, crop heels.
Speaker 1: And the Jordan JACKEYA oh okay, yeah, the scirit was like a squirt though it was like shorts with that little like flat. That's even better. You look amazing, super mad and clar and Haley ate hair and makeup a like, look really good. We wait for that dump. Okay.
Speaker 2: So there I had a food baby like an act like actual like baby bump.
Speaker 1: I have a picture of it for proof. We went back and I had to do another fitting for coach, and that might've been the hardest part of the weekend. I'm not gonna lie, because my first dress that I wore was of course that underneath and like I said, a baby bump. And so they're like, you know, you get on the back, yanking the strings, trying to tighten it. Not actually, but they were yanking the strings and I'm like Jack, Jack and my agent Jack and then throw up. So I'm sitting I'm standing there just like silent. I'm like, if I speak, I'm gonna die. Like do you want to go? You won't want to I can't, but nothing else can know. So that was that was a struggle, but it was it was important we did that because it really came to life. It sure did. Okay. So then went to bed really late, woke up super early, had worked out, and then Sunday was meetings all day. We were literally in the same room from nine to four.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not even like you did a shift nine to four, you went to work. That was and that was all like safety protocol things and it.
Speaker 1: Was There were some actually some really interesting things. There was like a financial literacy talk that was really cool. There was one about like mental health that was good, and I mean it wasn't It was all information we needed to know and that was all really helpful, but it was just like information overload. Like we had notebooks and I was like, I haven't been in school in so long, Like not obviously in school, but like we sit down, but like sit down and take hand written notes. I haven't done that in a minute. Yeah. That was gosh. That was a long day.
Speaker 2: And that's when Courtney came. She she livened live, ended it up. I don't know, she made it fun.
Speaker 1: I think it is. And then after I went straight to another coach fitting because mine you were now one day away from the draft, so things i'd be perfect. That was great, and then we also worked on my party dress that day too. Went right from there to another dinner with the w Kathy was there, Yeah, dinner with Kathy. Then it was also so good. I ate way too much again, and then I tried more dresses on with another food baby but no said, so it was okay, went back to the hotel, tried on more dresses, but that was when it wasn't the night until the night before that. I tried that second dress on the night before. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney. Yeah, you are in the prayers. Sydney Sydney and Jack.
Speaker 1: Did their big one right around try to find dresses because she picked dresses out, but I was like, I like them, I don't love them, and I want to love them. So they were running around the city trying to find different dresses. So I have it was like at least fifteen that I tried on and that was that was the bad. Winner was definitely winner girl.
Speaker 2: It was number one, So let's just win it all around where like, where's address from? Just retro fet do period dress by retro fit. They did a great job, incredibly. You were shining up there.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, so I saw you went to the Empire Stay Building or no.
Speaker 1: Yes, that brings us to Monday, oh excuse me? Which woke up early, worked out. Then we went to the Empire State Building, which I've never been. I've been to New York so many times and I've never been in there, say the truth. Tell me I have not been there either. I mean I've been like outside, but I look like you're someone who's scared heights, are you? I am, but not too much. I'm trying to crack me late it. That could be ashamed of. I know.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy because people are like, oh, you're tall, so you should not think. It doesn't make any sense exactly, that does not matter, like no correlation six And I still don't want to be up there anyways.
Speaker 1: How was that? That was cool?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: What I didn't know that they changed the color of the building orange. Yeah, so that's and then we got to go up to the very top and they said it's the highest open deck observation something in the Northern Hemisphere. Fun fact. Yeah, so that was I think the one hundred third hundred fourth floor or something hundred something for I'm uncomfortable hearing that. And it was so windy up there.
Speaker 2: It was a little scary, but it was cool. Cool, that looked fun. I love seeing you guys were taking like pictures of having a good time. Whould you like get to bond with that you didn't expect out of the draftees.
Speaker 1: I talked a lot with I mean, actually of them, but I spent a lot of time with like Marta and Live Raven, Tony, the South Carolina girls. I really like them. They're amazing, They're crazy, they're super sweet, flage A Cod I think Cody was probably my biggest surprise. I never really uh talked to her before. And she's good friends with KK, so like they've been on the phone and like i'll say, high like that energy align. But oh honestly, it's scary meeting her a person. I'm like this the two of you, Yeah, we see it. They would tear a place up a good time. But she is she's great. So I think just getting like I said, getting to know them and see them like outside of the basketball court, it was really cool. All of them have such great personalities. That's good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you guys are buy it was. It looked like you guys were having a good time, so that's awesome. And now you guys are all rookies into the next level, so that's super exciting. I do want to tap more entities. Looks okay, yeah, let's tap.
Speaker 1: Yes for the Jordan fit. What were you going for I don't know, street wear battie ain't that. Yeah, I don't know, because it was comfy, but it was cute.
Speaker 2: It was perfect and it was like the shack and the heels.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was perfect, like you like a good mixture of like feel comfy but elevated.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Period. So Jordan left me lots of goodies for a draft weekend, the suitcase, flip clothes, and some other stuff which we can get into later. Jordan gave me two really cool pairs of shoes, a pair of off white Jordan Ones sick and my favorites were a pair of Travis Scott's and they were pain of course they were. And I think that's my new favorite show of all time, Travis. He also wrote me a note I was saying, good luck in the trap.
Speaker 3: Good luck in the trap, the trause. You can do both exactly exactly. But that was really sweet of him. He didn't need to do that, but that was super cool. Okay, shout out Jordan Brand.
Speaker 1: Shout out Jordan Brand.
Speaker 2: And you know you said someth We're gonna get into it later, but some special maybe for the next episode.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get into that. It sounded that.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about your orange carpet fit. Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, So the Orange carpet fit was a custom Coach dress, which Coach really did their big one making it come to life and sid with the inspiration because I really gave her nothing to work with. I'm not gonna lie. I was kind of just like I want to wear a dress. She's like colors, Nope, like sparkles, and I'm like yeah, like sure whatever, yeah, and this is what she came up with. There was a sparkle, a picture Coco Jones that was like partial inspo oh love. I don't remember what event she was going to, but like corsette coming out, but it was all black. So this was different where it was black and white with sequence. But I wish I wonder if you can show like what the like, what the sketch looked like, like the design idea to then like the first day of my fitting, it's likely just a white gown. It looked like I was getting married with like a tiny patch a triangle, a patch of sequence on the dress. You could like get the idea and I'm like, what are we doing here? And then the next one was like a little bit better. The next one was a little bit better, but I'm still like, I don't know about this. In the last day, everything came together and I think this is incredible. So getting to see the behind the scenes of what that looks like was also really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean every detail you looked amazing. I know you probably died and you're saying that, but it's true, even down to your nails. Listen, you always got your nails done. Fabulous those nails, come on, talk about it.
Speaker 1: I like each time G Nails makes me a set, I'm like, okay, these are the best ones.
Speaker 2: But these ones are so cool. They were they were so cool.
Speaker 1: Describe them. So they were black, white, silver, and they had like little gems on it, and there were three d super textured and like I just they were long, they were pointy. Yeah, okay, listen, G Nails always told you that.
Speaker 2: I really I love the attention to detail because it's not only just the dress. It's the hair, it's the makeup, it's the nails. You're always put together. Shout out you and your team because you'll be holding it down.
Speaker 1: They give me right every time. Okay, let's talk about your final look.
Speaker 2: Well, not even final, second to more like third to last, Like, I don't know you changed so much girls when you went up to the stage to accept your you know, your jersey, take your picture. Tell me about that dress other than the fact that it was fabulous. Well, like I said, that was super last minute.
Speaker 1: So that wasn't how last minute? Are we talking? Like the night before was when I tried it on for the first time. Oh yeah, oh twenty four hours out? Yeah? Okay, so the inSpot was the is like find me addressed as nice? Yes? I told you Jack, my agent, and Sidney really where they were running around the city trying to find dresses, trying to find me options, Jack calling it down okay, yeah, Sidney, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, well they killed it because that doesn't look like twenty four hour turnaround. That looks like it took its time. Okay, you looked amazing up there. You were listening. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Wait, actually, though, I do want to talk about the change. Yeah, so yeah, the change you saw me on the orange carpet. I did, and then you I think I don't know if I think everyone went and talked and they do ESPN and talk with anyways, So I was waiting for my time slots so I could go talk. And I think I was like the second to last person. So the draft is at seven. I didn't go on to ESPN until six thirty. Like it was a couple of minutes after six thirty, and I still had to change. And so there was a green room set up and they were like no matter what there were the whole time. They were like, the time is going to be, you have to change fast whatever. So already had that through my mind, but this at this point where it's like six thirty, I'm like, well, I still have to change, Like what are we going to do? I don't finish till like six forty six forty five. I think it was six forty five. Draft starts at seven. Yeah, I still need to change.
Speaker 2: And I'm like I'm like cinched up my corsette too, so I'm like I can't move, Like how you gonna get this?
Speaker 1: Whatever? So it was too much time to go to the green room. So we went what Azy, we what do you do?
Speaker 2: We went under the bleachers, wait in the under those bleachers. Azy when it was Jack said Colleen and me under the bleachers, They're like, have they have like their phone flashlights out, trying Colleen's.
Speaker 1: Doing my nail the donails. Colleen is like switching my nails, like picking my nails up, putting the new ones on. Jack's trying to take my heels off, sids like come in the corsette, like trying to get it.
Speaker 2: Was a whole Honestly, this is some wow, Like just give me Fashion Week model trying to get to the next show, like what, No, it was crazy. Shout out to the team and the fact that all of it worked out. Okay, I'm gonna watch a little the video of all the all the crazy come on, we're gonna watch it together. Not getting her hair done too, Yeah, Sidman from Stilas to hairstylist, you looks so freaking good girl. Not the chow Yeah, under the bleachers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's different. I don't think I've ever heard of one like this. No, the other way, the bts incredible and mind you, like I said, I only tried this dress on like once, so I'm like, Okay, what do I look like?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How am I gonna walk? Like? I'm like, I haven't really warned dress anything. There's no literally going off of the camera. And also like the draft is about to happen. So I'm starting to get really nervous too. I'm like, God, you have to hurry. I'm nervous. I'm panicking. So everything worked out.
Speaker 2: Power because you would have never known that. Yeah, you would have never known that.
Speaker 1: You were telling us kind of a fun story to tell. So that's not all your looks.
Speaker 2: I do want to backtrack a bit, because girl, you debuted the hairstyle.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I don't think I've ever seen you in the corn Rolls. Girl.
Speaker 2: When I see you, actually you face timing when you had the corn Roads. I think you were with yeah, with your friend. Yes, I was like, hello, straight back, I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. What's the tea about the corn Rolls? How we get there? I was waiting for my hand on Montana Wig to come in. Who was waiting for a bust out? Yeah? The forty inch bus. Now I was waiting for it, but you know, it didn't arrive, so how to take them out? But it was cute though. I actually I was kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, it was giving a little energy, and I was like, I actually did like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at first, I was like, I don't know about this and then I was like, Okay, I actually like it.
Speaker 2: It gets full face obviously gorgeous, and so you get full face and it's like easy, yeah easy. Would you ever like play? Would your hair braided up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well obviously not. You did two braids, but I mean like straight bags, Yeah why not? It's cute. Thank you. Let's give me a switch up. Thank you. Yeah. I've seen girls with liket like gems in it or even like when you. I mean, I don't know how to do my edges for real, so like that's my next time we all practice. Somebody get the edge control. I'm coming down, I saysn't trying to teach me. So I've been learning, but it's still need some work. YouTube University. That would be crazy corn rolls with the edges laid. That's what I'm saying that I feel like that would have been said. Happened to see a black slager.
Speaker 2: It's gonna get very blank, but I love that. Okay, last couple fits your party, your after party?
Speaker 1: Please? You know I love I love pink. Tell me about that. You know I love a pink. Yes, we love a pink. That was another custom Coach dress and they really did their big one this weekend. Yeah, incredible, And that one I knew I wanted a short dress obviously have to move.
Speaker 2: And I'm actually not usually not a fan at all of the little like cow.
Speaker 1: Cow, lick cow whatever. That little neck. Yeah, it's like a little Yeah, I feel like it never sits the right way. You're always like messing with it, fishing with it. But theirs was perfect, Like it didn't move, it was I felt secure, it felt safe. There's still some sequence on it. Yeah, I love those pink love bit of sequence. Comfy could move, did what it needed to. I actually really liked that one. And that one that was my first time seeing when I put it on, like the day before we did the fitting for it, and it was really just like a white slip, and I'm like, what is this girl?
Speaker 2: You had a lot of trust I this is yeah, but it turned out great, prime example of trusting the process.
Speaker 1: When you have a great team around you, great team behind you. Yes, come on and you can trust the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you look great. I saw you taking picture to all your family. What did I feel like when you finally got done with you know, the drafts. You're at the after party, How did that feel to be in that space with your friends and fam.
Speaker 1: Yep, just like that.
Speaker 2: Everyone she yawned, so big, Okay, so big, we need to clip that.
Speaker 1: It was amazing though, because it was people like everyone in their mom was there. It was literally my family, aunts, uncles, cousins. Then it was all my teammates. Then it was some of my high school teammates and with some of my AU teammates. I have my track coach from high school. It was just like friends from high school there. It was really crazy the people that came and chowed love and supported. But it was everything I wanted because like all these people have touched me in different ways pause.
Speaker 2: They they were supported the journey like they've been here from the beginning exactly like I am who I am and where I am because of them, and they've been a part of it at some point. So to be able to share that night with them was it was just perfect. It was like the perfect end to one of the best days ever.
Speaker 1: That's really sweet. I'm really glad I got to witness girl. We had a time.
Speaker 2: Every party you throw has been The night was incredible though.
Speaker 1: Every party you Paula's choice planned it and it was. It was awesome. It was amazing, and I was racking up on the lip gloss.
Speaker 2: It is in my bag. I swear I got it. I just think as it should be for the princess.
Speaker 1: No, they did such a great job. I had a lot of fun. Yeah, a lot of fun. That's good. I'm glad. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Girl all the time, sad. So next steps, you're moving to Dallas.
Speaker 1: What are you doing now? Drafts over other than the pod? What are you? What's what's your process? I woke up severely unwell this morning. Got an ivy my mom, my dad. Actually is really funny. It was all three of us. We got ivy's together. That's good, nice family bonding moment. The boys aren't cool enough. They had to rot on their own. Now I'm here dinner tonight, I'm starving, by the way, and then tomorrow morning I'm gonna do Good Morning America. And then I'm out of here. Yeah, I'm gone going my new home. That's crazy. So you're gonna be like, I have no information. I don't know how, I don't know. I might be the streets of Dallas. Girl, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: You really, just you just touched down, and it's like, go time. I heard you have like some inter you on Thursday. I think press conference.
Speaker 1: I just know it's I don't know details of anything, but I know media one day, yeah, like physicals and stuff another day, something else the other day and then train camp. Hey, is crazy.
Speaker 2: Life comes at you fast, and honestly, it's been what a week and a half?
Speaker 1: Like, girl, what two weeks ago was Phoenix? I'm sorry, how did we get here? Yeah? Not even two weeks ago? Stop week and a half. That's that's insane. I guess it's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: So with the big move to Dallas and everything that's coming up, what are you excited about?
Speaker 1: Yep, she's excited about sleep. I'm so hungry. All I can think about is the text mix because I'm about to be ob said, I'm gonna really have to control myself. The food is so Texas. Oh my gosh, so good. I already told my mom walking here, I was like, Mom, dinner tomorrow. I here for the toilet after.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. So what are you excited about new team?
Speaker 1: Oh? Besides play right? Yeah, honestly everything. I mean, I've been in the same place for five years and Yeah, the team changes a little bit each year, but usually you have a good course staying the same. And now I'm going to an environment where everything is different. Coaches, players, city, absolutely everything, like even from like the relationship I had with my trainers, the strength coach, Like, now I have to meet all these new people, restore and build these relationships. I know. So honestly, I'm just I'm really excited to get to know everyone to adjust to. Yeah, I don't know, I'm excited for everything. I'm excited for you. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do our What the fun of the week For those who don't know what the fun of the week is something that happened this week that makes you say, what the But I'm sorry, Okay, go ahead. My the bother week is asy fun? When number one in the draft, baby, nobody talk to me.
Speaker 1: Everybody who has something to say, Now, you got to cut this. But I'm so serious.
Speaker 2: I had one hundred percent of faith. You know, the group chats, everybody say whatever. I knew my girl was going number one.
Speaker 1: I have full faith.
Speaker 2: Yes, granted I didn't have like Bible facts, but I always believed.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's what the food? Sorry, I had to let them know, what's your what the food darving? I feel like I can have so many just from this weekend, but I think one of them. It was just funny. It was so after I got drafted, I went back to the Orange Carpet and you used to do all this media and stuff. But the first off was I got to meet the CEO of the Dallas Wings, Greg Bib and meet his family, his wife and his son. We took some pictures and they brought my was it actually my jersey?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: Hey? It was a Dalla chersey with thirty five in my name on already, So that was really cool. Yeah, to see him and then to take that picture, see to see the jersey, that was That's awesome. Yeah. Yeah. Facts lacked in and I had an interview with ESPN, And while I was over there, this guy walks by and mind you, I don't like, I feel like rappers.
Speaker 2: You don't I know what Drake looks like, you know, yeah, but rappers in the wild. It's like you, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like I don't see your face, Like I know your song music, but I don't know like your face. So Walle was there and he stayed up. I'm like, who is this guy? Like, who's this guy next to me? He's just standing around like doing interviews. I'm like, who is this guy? And he's like, Oh, it's this draft still going on, Like the Mystics just picked someone like do you know who went number one? And I was like, yeah, me And he was like, that is definitely what the fun. That is definitely what the fun. We had a formal introduction and he was like, oh, yeah, I know you're here from DMV. Yeah, So that it was just random. It was funny, like I didn't realize who he was. He didn't realize who I was. What are you doing here? You're not at the studio? What's going on? He said he was gonna come to our game. We played the Mystics. So while if you're watching this, if you hear this, I'm holding you to that, I better see that. We're gonna add him at Wallet. Yeah, at Wallet. That's cool. That's awesome. Also, my WiFi would be my teammates outfits because they looked incredible with the draft. Yes they did. They all plowed up.
Speaker 2: Well, who was your favorite outfit? Oh, like obviously they all looked great.
Speaker 1: It looked incredible. I loved Jana's outfit. Who else calise her? Little boy? I thought she had to activate it, definite. He was really messing with that though. Grown your baby.
Speaker 2: At your after party, she was like, I gotta go get my mom. And I'm like, your mom came to the after party. She's like, no, I'm my god, Yeah, go get her.
Speaker 1: I think she's texted me every single day, so she's down bad. Sis. I'm not kidding. She texts you every day. She text me every day. She gonna miss you every day. Okay. I'm like, she's not out your life forever. You can always call it a text there, Like, it's not the same. It's not the same, Bro.
Speaker 2: I do that's already and I missed them all. She's going to that's awesome.
Speaker 1: All right. Well that is a wrap on today's episode. Thank you guys so much for listening and watching. Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe to fut Around and find Out wherever you get your podcasts. We'll see you guys next week from Dallas.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing my cowboy boots wings up up.
Speaker 1: Futt Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Payton, Charla Sumter Brugette, and Stephan Curry. Co executive producer is Kleana Maria Cutney. Producers are Mike cost Her, Kelly Grace Hughes and Mackenzie Fitzpatcher, and co producers are Kurt Redmand, Maya Howard and Jacqueline Schoeninger. This podcast is edited by Mike Coscarelli and hosted by me Aisy Fudd and as Shauntey Plummer