Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor Set, Demntree Moore, and Newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Greetings, Peace, love, happiness, Welcome to the Players Lounge Botty by Aristocrat Gaming, where we have three former NFL players joining me in new Scrugs. You've got Anthony Doris set, Trey Moore, and we've got Barry Church.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: As we get ready.
Speaker 3: For the Commanders, Commander Jerry World to take on the Cowboys, and the Commanders will not have Terry mclaurin's Gary Terry here.
Speaker 5: They will not have former Cowboy Noah Brown.
Speaker 3: Mr Brown, so not there, Deebo Samuel not exactly one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I'm a little bit.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys will have Trayvon Diggs.
Speaker 3: Corners showed up concussion today and Brian Schottenheimer said that, you know, yeah, showed up and we checked him out.
Speaker 5: I got concussions. I was not going to play.
Speaker 3: So no, no Trayvon Diggs on Sunday. No, no, corner back there. So no no Terry McLaurin, no Noah Brown Washington, no Trayvon digs with cowboys.
Speaker 6: He showed up with it though, where so you didn't leave?
Speaker 4: He didn't.
Speaker 6: He didn't leave with it, but he came.
Speaker 5: Back at home. Happen at home. Things can happen at home. Yeah, things happening at home, man.
Speaker 2: That's true. It's just like, man, he must have got jacked, like something happened because you're coming in the in the in the facility, like man, something ain't right with the noggins.
Speaker 4: So he got that big house.
Speaker 6: He might have had a scheme over here with that concussion, did he?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I hope, not hope, not hope.
Speaker 8: My man got a drive. Sounds like an R.
Speaker 6: Kelly song man.
Speaker 5: Ryan shot asked a lot of questions and Shoty did a great job. I don't know. It just happened. Still getting more information smart way.
Speaker 4: By good.
Speaker 3: So bottom line is no Trayvon Diggs. HM will's affect their ability to go man, huh affect Matty his ability to play some man more some.
Speaker 2: Mayor you know I mean it all you know jokes aside. I think he's been he's been the best. Can we say he's been the best corner on this roster so far this year. So he's been the best corner on this roster so far this year. So I think, you know, as a whole of secondary hasn't played, you know, to what everybody thought they would come in into this season. So losing him for this game, you know, thank goodness, there's no scary Terry McLaurin. Deebo's dealing with his issues. But it's it's it's it's got to be a setback for the secondary. You know, Cayer Elam out there, you know, hasn't been the most successful corner you know, with the Dallas Cowboys so far this season, and he's gonna you know, I would assume he's going to be forced into the lineup with Diggs being out. It'll be bland Elam and Reedy Stewart, who's actually been playing pretty well at the at the nickel positions. Reddy's been doing pretty well at the nickel position. So I see, this is a you know, it's not a to me. It's not like, man, we lost Michael Parces or something like that, but it's still a ding to your secondary. That's already been been torched so far this season.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, anytime you're down numbers, it's definitely gonna hurt the team and you know and everything else like that.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately.
Speaker 9: Uh, I mean, this is just a wild situation to me to to actually come into the facility with with with the concussion. But but sticking to to what it really is, Yeah, you know, it's definitely gonna be to up for them u with everything that's been going on as far as changing the communication, trying to get better with the scheme and stuff like that. And then you know, he's taking the majority of these reps this week without question.
Speaker 6: So whoever his backup is is.
Speaker 9: You know, like they're going to be into for a quick study today and over the weekend of course up until Sunday. But yeah, that's just crazy, man, And unfortunately the Cowboys they need everybody.
Speaker 6: That they can get in that secondary right now that can make plays.
Speaker 3: Josina Anderson reporting, By the way, she says, quote, my understanding is Traybon Diggs's home concussion did not result from a dispute.
Speaker 5: I'm told hashtag guy.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 6: They never sure to put that out there, but then say nothing else.
Speaker 5: No, Josina Anderson, Independent reporter, So because.
Speaker 2: You know that could have spiraled somewhere else if she didn't throw that out there, because you know, my thoughts is like, man, I got the.
Speaker 3: Hands put on, putting that negativity end of me to come right to your mind, think negative, that's true. I just believe what shot he said. You would know so at some point timing know your gonna come out. Let us, it's gonna come out.
Speaker 6: You got some kids, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you're hitting here, run to is or something, chasing the kid around.
Speaker 6: Maybe yeah, you know, like.
Speaker 2: A little bit little slipping fall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could have happened middle night. Get up, you know, big house.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything. I don't know anything until Trey said something. I'm just gonna listen to. But she said shoddy, No disputes shoddy. And this is oh yes, this is what Josina Anderson reported.
Speaker 6: How she get that information and shoty don't got it dun dum.
Speaker 4: Dum dum sources man sources.
Speaker 5: This part say this delicate, Please do do.
Speaker 3: When you keep myself clean With Terry Frank Cone managed, I want to say maybe it was Boston, and then he ended up taking a little time I managed Cleveland, and he said, yeah, you know what part of the job is.
Speaker 5: I lied to you guys a lot.
Speaker 3: And then he also would say, well, there were times where I did just say you lie, but I didn't tell you what I knew. Part of the job. All three of you are former NFL players. There were a lot of things you all knew, just didn't really say. Somebody asked you, I ain't real sure, don't really know. Certain things don't need to be said. They need to be said by whoever's involved. And so when Trey wants to come out and say whatever happened happened, didn't go there. If you Brian Schottheimer, Hey man, how do I keep myself clean?
Speaker 5: Because you guys were all players.
Speaker 3: If the coach come out there saying your business like that, don't look at them a little differently.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah, it's gonna be one of the situations. Well he come in the locker room, you're going people shud be quiet.
Speaker 9: Man, that's only if the load that's only for something that you did did you ain't supposed to be doing now.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, we don't know.
Speaker 5: HIPPA could be a lot of things.
Speaker 3: So since sometimes you don't have to have an opinion on everything, you don't have to tell you.
Speaker 5: Don't have to tell the media everything. Sometimes we just go straight to the player.
Speaker 6: Hey man accountability. His his teammates is wondering what happened.
Speaker 5: To sure now?
Speaker 6: And why ain't you playing on Sunday? Bro? You know we need you, like, what's what's really going on?
Speaker 3: Earlier this year in baseball, manager Ron Washington stepped away from the Angels. Okay, he stepped away told me he had cancer, So okay, I mean I cancer, had to have have heart surgery, and so I didn't report it. Ron is my friend told me as a friend that was for him. Now, many weeks later it came out, Hey, here's what happened with you will precedures at that dip, the team didn't say anything. I knew another person close to it he knew. Nobody said anything. So at the appointed time things were really.
Speaker 6: They ain't say and since then nobody know.
Speaker 9: They just didn't make sure that you didn't know that he wasn't showing up because it wasn't because of a dispute either though.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what Josina, one reporter as now I haven't seen that from anyone local. You know, I'm upstairs before I came down the media, A couple of media guys are upstairs.
Speaker 5: Hey what but I said nothing.
Speaker 6: Josina don't live here in Dallas?
Speaker 2: Did she? Okay, this is interesting, man, what.
Speaker 4: Are you hopefully what are you alluding to?
Speaker 3: But if don't were be like it would be like Chefter don't live here? Shefteron get a lot of stuff.
Speaker 9: People like yeah, But I mean I'm just saying, like, as close as everything is to being right here in the building, I don't know where Josina is, and she got information and she's and this you know.
Speaker 3: Once again, a lot of times too many reporters, including Adam Schefter, are so plugged in with the agents. You just call the agent agent let you know, or you know, his brother, you're tied in with his brother, his brother. I mean, there's a lot of places you could get something like this where you're.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily revealing your sources.
Speaker 3: And there are people who have jumped to that conclusion.
Speaker 5: At home, something happened that.
Speaker 3: There are people who probably say, hey, look here's what you may.
Speaker 5: Need to know. I've had that happen in terms of reporting stories and things like that before.
Speaker 3: But one thing is, I will say this, when you're in front of one of these like that, you know you have to be careful about what you're doing and saying. Because the guys in Washington, DC called me today asking me, what do you know?
Speaker 5: What do you think that that?
Speaker 3: I said, Hey, man, unlike some folks who throw things out there, I'm not about to say something because a lot of these people who throw things out there don't have to walk into that room.
Speaker 5: I got to walk into that room.
Speaker 3: And so if you want to sit up here and speculate on something you don't know anything.
Speaker 5: I said, Doude, I'm not going to do that. I don't need it.
Speaker 2: Smart man.
Speaker 9: It's really disappointing that he's not gonna be able to play.
Speaker 2: How do you think this this will affect the secondary? Especially in this game is as much win as you as it is.
Speaker 6: I mean, with without him being there.
Speaker 9: You mentioned they don't They got several injuries coming out of DC, you know what I mean, So that's a benefit to the Cowboys. At the same time, scary Terry not playing and he is scary when health right.
Speaker 5: So I mean as far as as.
Speaker 9: Far as that goes, You know, I think that you know, regardless if it's reedy, if it's if it's drawn, if you know, whoever else is out there with those injuries. I mean, it's still the NFL and everybody can go out there and ball. But like I think it's going to help out to their benefit a little bit. With those injuries coming out of DC and not having.
Speaker 3: Thesis fourteen is gone through a whole lot of them, you're not exactly gonna have any any And Sean hyper say, I hate to see Terry's out here. Don't you taking enough of your own bullet? Somebody else get some of that? So exactly, that's that's the once again in your front you tell your lying in front of the mic, and I hate to see it.
Speaker 4: It's what it is.
Speaker 5: I could be to the work the NFL player.
Speaker 4: Man to the next week. You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't have the.
Speaker 3: Necessarily be like Mike Tomlin, go out here, tell the whole truth, like man, why they trade your flyer and division?
Speaker 5: What are they doing over there?
Speaker 2: Cl what you do that he do? What was going down?
Speaker 6: Yeah he saw that coming or something?
Speaker 5: Only to watch your FLA go go out there and beat him on I congratulations.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. I was just waiting. I wanted to acknowledge that. I just set over it to the side.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl m v P traded him over there Cincinnat for a fifth round pick.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a gun. He's going through the ball. He's gonna give these guys an opportunity to catch it.
Speaker 6: Do what university you switched him over there?
Speaker 10: He was that pit for a second where he started, don't.
Speaker 4: There you can claim him. I mean.
Speaker 5: You're gonna claim you claiming Kyler Murray.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't claim him. I claim walking.
Speaker 5: I just asked, just so you want to claim Coyler Trophy winning first overall.
Speaker 4: He he went the hosbital with us. He wanted somewhere else. I'm just I'm just asking. Man. He claiming he didn't he didn't have he didn't have nohing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, walking your bag anyway.
Speaker 4: He threw the bait. It was like, get that out of the baby.
Speaker 3: So the fans in Cleveland are hot. They're hot today. Tony Rizzo, who longtime radio guy. When Isaia and Cleveland back in killing Andrew Berry fire, Jimmy has them knowing what are you doing? You trade him into the division? Guy goes out wins the games. Like your quarterback situation is a mess, terrible.
Speaker 2: They didn't do something. That's I'm with tom It on that one though, Like why what you helping your own guy a team within your division for Like why you said they're hurting over there Browning whatever, Jake Brown, he was looking trash when Joe Burrow went down, hurt. People hurt that he went over there. They didn't get a fifth form though.
Speaker 6: So yeah, ye.
Speaker 5: So, and I throw this back out here.
Speaker 3: This is what was What was it like in the room now that he'd been binged?
Speaker 2: See, I don't see I don't see Flacos being that like decisive type of guy. Like, I don't see him being like.
Speaker 9: And Dylan Gabriel and Shador needs somebody to show them basically like, Hey, this is how you This is how you run it, This is how you get this is how you go about your business. This how you show up, this how you study this, you know. And I'm not saying that Joe is that guy, but as long as he's been there, and we take for granted that like an older player wants to help a younger pea that yeah, that that might notiate.
Speaker 4: You heard what you heard what he said? His kids said, oh, they were more excited than me, Like they've been waiting for this opportunity. So let's not just sit here and just say, oh, there are some good vests to say, hey, I'm ready to make that transition. But he still feel like he got the fire. He took people to the playoffs and you done came back here to a Bengal.
Speaker 3: Now stay stay right there track. And this is why I bring this up about Cleveland. A is Cleveland. They operate fishy and funny. What did they tell you when you started the year?
Speaker 5: You the guy?
Speaker 3: Now we basically hear it the first turn and now say hey man, you on the bench. So what was his feeling like towards the GM head coach? What were you telling me? And maybe that to put hey broh, you might as well let me roll. Maybe he said it without coming out, so behind the scenes, what was going on? That's and I think that's a fair thing. Consider it. This is Cleveland, man, you have Miles garrettsonbod sent a lot of trade me. Then they gave forty million. He's like, well, Okay, looks so so it is. This is the best run organization. We had a draft pick about it and a fifth round pick for a forty year old guy who may not really wanted to be there. And if you're gonna be bad, you might as well go play these kids and figure out what it is you got. Okay, because you're not gonna win nothing this year, why we sent the lost time Joe.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, I don't know what they're doing over there.
Speaker 6: Let's not trip.
Speaker 9: You gave a solid quarterback who's been solid in the league.
Speaker 6: You gave him two top receivers in the league to get.
Speaker 11: That ball, to trade him to a good spot for him, and they gave him something to work with.
Speaker 4: A career record freaking like most passes throon to a receiver in the.
Speaker 2: Game sixteen for one sixty one, Chase One said he did. He did, And that's my th. I was like, damn Ramsey, like get a piece, you get a piece. He was getting everybody that work slaves Ramsey there, like Rico dabble fuck up, he was, he was bothering, he was boming.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but I just go back to Cleveland, man, this is just this is. This is an outfit that man. They do some strange. I mean, look, they the wanted to guaranteed all that money and the chance he did do that, the whole thing, the whole all the olders got together basically said, don't you ever do that again, Jimmy Hose. Everybody was like, nobody do this. Nobody in Lamar Jackson, I want that deal. Everybody looked around like that can't do that one.
Speaker 2: So it is what is?
Speaker 4: It is? What it is?
Speaker 5: Cleveland now one in five.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a rat for Cleveland.
Speaker 5: The wild thing is who they beat. Remember who they beat this year? Green Bank?
Speaker 2: Wow, they got a cold defense. Though they got her.
Speaker 4: They got a cold beat.
Speaker 3: Green Bank lost, the Cincinnati lost to Baltimore, lost, the Detroit lost in Minnesota lost to Pittsburgh. So three on the three game losing streak. But guess who they get this week? Coach soul in Miami. Man, you know, so some players will show up to the play only meeting two of might call him out and get that thing going.
Speaker 5: So it's interesting.
Speaker 4: He said he wasn't gonna do that no more. He learned from his called him. He said, I learned, I talked to some vests on the team. It won't happen again. I was just trying to get a reaction.
Speaker 5: He tall Miami and Cleveland, that'll be very interesting.
Speaker 9: Shout out to my young and doctor Jordan Colbert down there with the Dolphins right now.
Speaker 2: If you're in the locker room, you in Miami's locker room.
Speaker 11: You you call it gus out to the to the media like that. It did, like that's that's wow. I was like, are you how you go back into the locker room after that? After you don't call these casts out to the to the outside world.
Speaker 2: You ain't keep it internal? Are you telling everybody out there what's going on? And then you're supposed to come back?
Speaker 4: You know what that is, man? Stop lying. That's the That's that privilege that you get you when when you protect it, like you can go out there you feel you feel comfortable. No that, but that that curtain came out when he made those comments that hold on, hold on, bro, don't do that. Like as as a player, like being on the opposite end, I'm gonna say, hey, bro, you know you were supposed to handle that way. It's gonna do no worry. You got my attention. It's just like did you get it in the right way? A defensive player like come on.
Speaker 9: You know it goes to say like this right here, and I don't know. You know they have players only meetings and you know we already discussed once you get there once where the situation already is. And then to hear him say that like they ain't even coming to dose and then you.
Speaker 4: Called me out after the players only meeting.
Speaker 5: Well, then you have one player come on saying to it with late to one of them.
Speaker 11: Stopt operation guy who said, man, I was only with the Dophins like three seconds, but I know this.
Speaker 5: He showed up late to one of these, not me.
Speaker 6: Is what it is.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: We got to hit a break here. We got to get our yetti cool customers who are the Cowboy players and need to play well under pressure, be real cool as they face Washington to try to beat them at at and T Stadium three and three Washington commanders in town Cowboys two three and one looking to get back on the winning side of things. We'll do it next with Anthony Doors, set Tree More Church, amnuy Strugs.
Speaker 5: This is the place land.
Speaker 12: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at AT and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas saw on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 5: That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsively. Hey, their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 13: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gambl e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 14: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss, just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 13: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 1: To the players.
Speaker 4: Line Cowboys Mason Heads of Miller Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium for free watch party presented by seven and eleven, watch the Dallas Cowboys face off against the Broncos in Denver on Sunday, October twenty six. Doors open at two pm. Yes, you heard right, two pm and the kickoff, Yes, listen to it clearly three twenty five do not beat late. Enjoyed performance by the d c C Cheerleaders. Yes, sir, you heard it. Slurpees for free, five dollars mill of lights and much more. Claim your ticket at Dallas cowboy dot com Slash Watch Party.
Speaker 5: Thank you our second favorite, Aggie Tray Moore here.
Speaker 4: And a half. I told you, icy, icy, icy, There we go.
Speaker 2: Slurpees, sir.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, come on, spurts.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, pay.
Speaker 3: The bib kapa slow, come on, spom very church trade more of the left the door set.
Speaker 2: Mega hero, oh, mega hero?
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all, y'all want some pompofs y'all.
Speaker 5: DC you said you killing the C cheerleaders the other day.
Speaker 4: But crazy.
Speaker 3: Bob Miller is coming to town. Did you know he's never played at and.
Speaker 4: T Stading You know what that means? Wow?
Speaker 6: How many years he been in league? Never played here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was on the I was on doing when did you come in doing the show on d C and H. They said he never played.
Speaker 4: At when do you get drifted? We played, uh we played here in the Cotton Bowl l s U freshman year against Patrick Peterson and uh.
Speaker 5: Steve did he play?
Speaker 4: Yeah in the game playing.
Speaker 2: I forgot you sure go check it right? He went with that that Peyton Manning squad. I came here remember him and Romo was going at it. But I guess he what he might have been, he might have played, He.
Speaker 5: Had a couple of.
Speaker 4: Not to.
Speaker 5: What we go back like spending multiple.
Speaker 10: Time Super Bowl champ man. Respect that respect. Let's talk about it's church.
Speaker 3: He might not have been there because he might have been descended or hurt, but he didn't play in the game.
Speaker 5: There we go trade.
Speaker 2: Because they got bond over there. Well, dors Armstrong may be out for this game as well, which is which?
Speaker 4: If it is?
Speaker 3: I mean, so as we start to get all of this, who needs to be the yetti cool came in the game on Sunday for the Cowboys to win.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna started off?
Speaker 5: I'll started off to start that thing here? Look, Oh wow, I want to see the look on Anthony doing.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all gave me so much.
Speaker 3: Give why you say you don't have Trayvon Diggs. The defense is gonna need to be on point. They showed corners playing some man this week, and so we'll see what new concepts they come up with. So look over here, car Eland to try and.
Speaker 9: Make a differences past breakups in practice and what you said practice he did practice right you're talking about Hey man, I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and say these safeties, both of them.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say, Wilson and Thomas, who is I guess is gonna be making the start this week? And I think that both of them boys need to be the YETI cool customers as far as in run support and protecting deep bass security too as well.
Speaker 4: You will you will go thinking about it, say the best for last? I would say best, say the best last?
Speaker 2: All right, Well for me, my yetti cool customer is on the defensive side of the football as well. And I'm going with Kenny Clark. I mean, you know, he first came, made a big splash coming in here with the Philadelphia Eagle game, and you know a couple of games in the first you know, six of those things. But last week, man got he got moved out the way he got moved out the way with the rest of the defensive line. I mean, it was just, I mean it was like, man, little watch out, watch out, we're coming right through here. And Rico went for one hundred and eighty some yards. It was just it was an embarrassing display, not only by him but the entire defense. But for me, when it's when you talk about stopping a run, it starts with the interior defensive line and not getting moved. Whether you're you know, for preventing those offensive linemen from getting to the second level or you're penetrating yourself. You gotta be able to be like that immovable object out of there. And that's what you know, Kenny Clark was bright in here to be so for me, he got to, you know, step his game up, be that a movable object and pretty much stalemate that that run game for the Washington Commanders, because you gott to force them to be one dimensional. They can't be you know, you can't have it both ways. Like in Carolina, they were able to throw the football and Rico was able to get busy out there. When you have that against the defense, it's almost impossible to stop. So you got to force them to be one dimensional and I think it starts with Kenny Clark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I should have at first, But no, I was gonna say, yeah, that's what you want to call it. Yeah, No, I was gonna challenge Kenny Clark and uh, the way that like you said, they piggyback exactly what you said, the you let anyway you did you did. But no, but no, I'm gonna say both of them because it just doesn't start one. You get like on that D line, you have one guy just whooping tail or whatever you're gonna call separation within that gap. So even if Kenny does show up, we need both of them to show up right now and say hey, not in the middle. It's going to start right there. Then you got to play action, make it easier. And when you get this office in that zone, read and like make say okay, say not the running backs. Put it on the quarterback. Hey, your young quarterback. You're coming off an injury. Let's see, let's test out healthy that ankle is and let clown and them boys on the edge get to running. But nothing up the middle. And if you can get that and go down the barrel of his face, I think that's gonna affect the past game. So I think both of those guys in the interior.
Speaker 2: Matt's Clowny. I mean you said the name Clowny, and I'm just like, man.
Speaker 4: I mean Houston, Houston, Houston doing anything. I'm not gonna call him out because he's given a sack production. I think he's been. Houston has been great surprise. But I feel like, I want to say more so Clowny, but I feel you need to play sideline. The sideline. You're the athletic one, You're the one that's the physical specimen. You're lighter than normal, Like I need you to really go chase that edge and force the quarterback to keep it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you on that because you know, James Houston is what I thought Clowney was gonna be able to bring to the table here, you know when he came in, you know, off of that deal, and I'm just like I'm looking, I'm like, it hasn't been anything.
Speaker 4: He hasn't.
Speaker 9: James Houston got three and a half sacks. Clowney right now has registered zero set.
Speaker 4: I mean I expect that, but not even so much on Clowney. Like I Clowney coming off the bench, I kind of expected this, but I look more so a little disappointed in Dante Fowler, like this is what the production he's having. That's what I thought Fowler would be able to have, and hopefully this is that, you know, come back a I'm playing against the commanders that he has a coming out party and really shows out so like, but it's going to start with that interior like they're gonna have to give him the opportunity to go out there and show that he needs to be the guy. But really we should change our yety cool cup to who's going to show up out of Fowler and Cloud?
Speaker 6: Why did you do that? Well, right now we're looking at it. I'm looking.
Speaker 9: I'm looking at and I know I want.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: Houston is leading the team with three and a half sacks. The closest person behind him is Kenny Clark with one and a half, and there's several dudes with one sack in there as well.
Speaker 2: Does he have any can you see the pressures?
Speaker 5: Like I feel like he's got seven seven pressure?
Speaker 4: He does have some pressure. I will say that I will, but.
Speaker 5: He's got seven.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to pressures, you got as Roker with fourteen, Kenny Clark with eighteen, Sam Williams sixteen?
Speaker 2: Can he Clark at eighteen pressures as an interior guy you got or co Edge only got seven?
Speaker 6: Keep going, keep going with the here.
Speaker 4: How many does foalor how many does Fowler have? That's the that's the bigger thing. I think we're saying clowney.
Speaker 5: Because Power has eighteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I feel like you, like like Ad said, you can't be as harsh because he just got here, like he's learning the system. Like we're talking, I want to look at the other guys that have been here that don't have the same production, like there's been knowing the system, the Sam Williams, the guys that are supposed to be the guy, Like you said, Fowler got eighteen. So I'm cool with eighteen pressures, but it's still not turning in productivity.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: People want sacks from and coming in last year adult digit sacks, and so far he's only got one. Houston's got three and a half, Mayris Lea Foles got a sack, Marshall Neeland has a sack, Sam Williams has a sack, Kenny Clark's got a sack in the half.
Speaker 5: Oh so ODIGGI zoo has a sack and that's it. And when it.
Speaker 3: Comes to that department right there, they're just not good. I mean the Cowboys are not good. They are tied for twenty second the National Football League and they've got eleven. The Commanders are six right now, they got eighteen. So all right, that's what it is. But when you're bad, defense is what you get. This is what you get, all right, when we come back. This makes some picks for this game. You have people feeling about it now. Terry McLaurin out, Noah Brown out on the Cowboy side, Trey von On Diggs out.
Speaker 5: Where do we go?
Speaker 3: We'll do it next with Barry Tray Dorset, Anthony Dorsett on new we scrugs. This is a plays I was brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 5: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 13: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat A. Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam lr for twenty one over.
Speaker 15: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 2: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 15: Overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator smoothing available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 16: It's game day and raising games. If you want to order like a channel, it's action off the field you need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what conbo are you picking? Make it a perfect season? We've got tailgates of hand battered cooked to order chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available.
Speaker 4: To order online are on our app.
Speaker 16: This season is about to be unbeatable. Raising canes, chicken fingers, one.
Speaker 4: Lovey care friends.
Speaker 7: Keith Davis here, former Cowboys saving Daily. You know what separates hampenings from the rest making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking the bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back to the Players Loud.
Speaker 4: The countdown to the game day starts with rally Days presented by Seek Get It behind scenes, look at at and T Stadium, Meet the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and alumni, play game, win prizes and more. Get your tickets at the next Rally Day on October eighteenth at at and T Stadium. Dot Carl Slash Rally Day.
Speaker 5: That's our guy Rally Day.
Speaker 3: More in the half boy good Yes, the only man who picked the Thursday Night football.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did do that.
Speaker 6: I a pin underdog.
Speaker 3: You have Cincinnati winning twenty one seventeen. That got it done. Got it done.
Speaker 5: You're the players lead at this game like that, very Church, Anthony, dor sat.
Speaker 4: You didn't ask my text either one.
Speaker 2: I hit, I.
Speaker 3: Congratulated, congratulates you did.
Speaker 5: I gave it fly sleep And now according.
Speaker 3: To the rankings for picking games here, I am twenty one and sixteen in second place, tied for first place, Church and a D twenty two and fifteen.
Speaker 5: Who tray you are.
Speaker 4: Sixteen and twenty one.
Speaker 2: Okay we go now, so there we go.
Speaker 8: All right, you were reading last week?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, no, I added, yes, that was last week, so I was twenty one to fifteen.
Speaker 8: But then I over all your twenty three and twenty one they're.
Speaker 5: Newly what twenty three, twenty one?
Speaker 8: That's right? Oh man, right here.
Speaker 6: Oh right, what's the update for everybody?
Speaker 17: Okay, so Anthony is twenty four and twenty twenty, Churches twenty five and nineteen. Let's go, baby, Trail is eighteen and twenty six.
Speaker 10: He gets it up to yep, boy, yeah, oldly, slowly the shree slowly. Sure, don't worry about it, right, boys.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it. Don't wear a bad.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's put this work in.
Speaker 2: But are working.
Speaker 17: Okay, So the first game we're gonna go, We're going to go London. The Rams are playing the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 8: The Rams are favored by three.
Speaker 2: No pooka, Na cool know, no pooka, No pooka.
Speaker 8: It's in London, in jackson Wimbley.
Speaker 2: No pooka. Liam Cone, keeper your mouth too?
Speaker 5: A you going with Jacksonville?
Speaker 4: I got go once I got.
Speaker 8: I already know what church you got?
Speaker 4: I got I got twenty four, twenty four, seventeen, Okay, duvall, give me the Rams.
Speaker 5: Ball, twenty twenty six, twenty.
Speaker 4: We got church.
Speaker 2: Give me the Rams man, Give me the Rams Man.
Speaker 5: You know shunshine over there?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He ain't I don't know, he ain't up and down. So I'm gonna go ahead. Give me the Rams twenty four to twenty one.
Speaker 4: Dull man, I can't believe you did that. This is where I come back because I know y'all if very don't believe him, I know y'all not gonna believe it.
Speaker 6: Dude, No man, I'm who could not play?
Speaker 2: Who can I playing? Though? Davonte, Karen Williams and the crew better defense too.
Speaker 6: You know, i'ma I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 9: And the way this season has been going, everything I think it's right, it's turned out to be wrong.
Speaker 6: I'm Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Get away from it.
Speaker 9: Oh, go with Jacksonville to Jacksonville. Uh, Jacksonville twenty four, try to twenty eight, twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on Thursdays though, all right.
Speaker 17: The next game I got, Philadelphia is traveling to Minnesota, Philly by two.
Speaker 3: Carson Wentz the hell out. I think McCarthy starting this week.
Speaker 2: I thought it was I thought it was the opposite Nold.
Speaker 8: I think Justin's playing.
Speaker 6: Wins back of kids Philly.
Speaker 2: Let me start this off. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Philly. I think they think they write things out a little bit. So I'm gonna go Philly twenty one, Minnesota seventeen.
Speaker 4: And JJ's back.
Speaker 5: No, JJ's not quarterback.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's the third quarterback plan.
Speaker 5: JJ is gonna be emergency third.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna be an emergency wins.
Speaker 4: Then in that case, let me.
Speaker 3: Get Carson Wentz is gonna start against the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Let me let me, let me get the Vicers man. Carson, go get a little revenge on you. He is.
Speaker 3: I forgot he was over there when he let him to the Super Bowl, MVP and the holy let me.
Speaker 4: Get a regular season, but let me get it. Uh, I'm gonna go twenty eight to twenty.
Speaker 2: The Vikes, hey didn't, didn't go, didn't.
Speaker 6: Philly just fired the offense coordinator.
Speaker 8: They didn't.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I like my pick even more.
Speaker 6: Philly just fired the offense coordinator.
Speaker 4: Uh he was hot.
Speaker 2: Guards Kelli Moore effect Man hard to follow up from Keller Moore Man had hold out here, Man, I like that last I'm gonna go.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Minnesota. Jordan Addison showed up big last week. Another Pittsburgh guy shout out to their Yes, sir, give me Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Uh, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Philly, study long, study, rond.
Speaker 9: Yeah, give me Minnesota twenty one. Uh Philly eighteen wow.
Speaker 4: Wow yeah, don't try to.
Speaker 2: Ye Philip, Philip Philly.
Speaker 6: They said, if I picked the same picture, who calling the places?
Speaker 4: What a J? Brown?
Speaker 5: Probably don't want a J. Gonna come out there getting the book right there.
Speaker 3: Imna complaining to you know what, I'm gonna go with Philadelphia come on over twenty one. Philadelphia not gonna went down and lose three straight.
Speaker 17: Okay, the Ricos against the New York Jets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the Ricos.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, is it is it in Carolina? It's at the Jets.
Speaker 8: Carolina is favored by two by.
Speaker 2: The way, man, boys trash on the road. But yeah, give me to give me to give me the Ricos on this one. Give me to Rico seventeen fourteen. Just the feels just ain't it.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't go with it.
Speaker 4: I know that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm going Carolina. I'm gonna take Carolina. To give me Carolina. Uh, give me Carolina twenty seven to seventeen.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, boys.
Speaker 3: Trash, give me Carolina twenty one sixteen gave him too many points.
Speaker 4: I got the I got the Jets coming out with they first win.
Speaker 2: Thursday seventeen, seventeen.
Speaker 4: Seventeen or not seventeen. I'll go to Ony one seventeen. They could win this game one seventeen. All right.
Speaker 8: So the next game, I got Fred.
Speaker 17: It's gonna be interesting because we got the Mighty Giants who are reeling right now. Little Scataboo and Scataboo and mister all their guys. They go to Denver to take on the Bronx and then but Denver's favored by seven.
Speaker 2: They about to scrape the plate with Scattaboo and dark Man. Give me Denver twenty four to tank scrape the plate, the plate the one deep many about the destroyed Scattaboo out there.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you I got Denver. Bro it is about to be I got.
Speaker 9: I got Denver with that and and uh let me get Denver, uh twenty eight.
Speaker 6: Fourteen love bath McGrath man.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you you got, don't I got?
Speaker 4: I got Scatterble Giant, yes, sir one hey though, and it's in.
Speaker 5: Them ain't Denver thirty one twenty It's gonna be curt boy.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you just gotta pick with your brain at your heart.
Speaker 17: But Indianapolis, Annapolis at the la Archer, the nipeer Chargers.
Speaker 8: Are favored by a point and a half.
Speaker 2: It's in La.
Speaker 8: It's in La Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: I got Danny Dimes. I'm jumping it off.
Speaker 5: You're going with Danny Dimes?
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, I got it thirty thirty one twenty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I heard my boy, but Shane Stiking, I got them boys playing in the Indy, So give me Indy defense travels as well. Give me Indy twenty four to twenty one in l A.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna go Indy right now to Jonathan Taylor is doing his thing and he died, is resurrected his career to this point. You know, warm warm hey, and their defense is not they don't have a bad defense.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my old team.
Speaker 9: So I got, I got Indy. Give me Indy, uh thirty one, thirty one and twenty four.
Speaker 4: Wow, way that I'm about twenty four.
Speaker 3: Give me Indy twenty three to twenty one.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 17: Next game I got for you, guys is Atlanta, who's had a big win against Buffalo. They're traveling across the country, play on the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: San Francisco is favored by two and a half.
Speaker 4: I don't need y, no party or no Fred. You got that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Fred, Oh yeah yeah, give me ah, you go ahead.
Speaker 4: I got Atlanta. It hurts me to say that, but I got Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Faithful to the day.
Speaker 4: I am, I am, but it gotta be realistic. Boy running back over there. Different with no Fred, It's gonna hurt. So yeah, I got Atlanta going over there twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the dirty birds, man, I'm going to Atlanta twenty eight to twenty.
Speaker 9: I got give me Falcons to let's go twenty four fourteen.
Speaker 5: Take San Francisco. Oh, Fred Warner is out.
Speaker 2: Yes, Fred Warner's out. Parody out. They getting killed back though, I think.
Speaker 4: But they still.
Speaker 3: That's it's all task, No Fred Werner, you got to go get a Bijeon and company like that.
Speaker 2: Alanta got like I think Atlanta got one top five rush defense.
Speaker 4: Them bookends that they got right now. Book they're playing.
Speaker 6: Well, Guijon is just a different dude.
Speaker 5: The city.
Speaker 3: They're gonna ground one out nineteen nineteen sixteen Atlanta.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, we're gonna go. Well, there's two money and games this week, so we'll pick that on Monday.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 17: Right, all right, just want to make sure so Washington at Dallas.
Speaker 2: We got Washington favorite by two in Dallas. Y'all know Dallas play as well at the crib at there no no scary Terry debo on the man, no digs. So what you got, man, give me the Cowboys in this game. It's gonna be a shootout. Give me the Cowboys. Thirty one, twenty.
Speaker 6: Eighth, right, what you got?
Speaker 2: You got, tray? What you got tray?
Speaker 4: Theyre losing a lot of weapon and you know, my boy, Cliff Kingsbury, I'm gonna claiming him as Aggie because you know you had Johnny and stuff. But you know that's just that's his. With that being said, man, I think I think DC gonna come in here. Man, They're gonna they're gonna get a shootout. But I think it's gonna be Cowboys. Okay, thirty five or yeah, I think you're gonna have to do thirty eight, thirty eight too. What's that twenty thirty thirty eight to thirty one a shootout? It's gonna be a shootout, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A sixty six points that's a shootout.
Speaker 6: Cowboys got everybody healthy, right for the.
Speaker 2: Most part, outside of the out of the side of digs.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sorry, I sid I'm talking about the offense.
Speaker 2: They got the yn CD lamp back, Yeah, turping, turping, Yeah, I think coming back this week.
Speaker 4: I believe. So what about about that you only get one bigger.
Speaker 6: Oh and then and and and went offense lineman.
Speaker 3: Back to right, Booker's back, Bookers back, Yeah, you go on the Cowboys?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, and.
Speaker 3: No struggle with that DQ defense to go ahead? I mean, are you going with that eba flus defense of a DK? What's what's your Cowboys lead?
Speaker 2: Hall of fame?
Speaker 6: God boy? In that running game they got over there?
Speaker 5: What's got the Cowboys?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 6: Let's go?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How about that ever running man?
Speaker 9: They got a Cowboys got score a bunch of points a man thirty one to twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Cowboys DC. Oh yeah, day, I'm glad. I'm glad you did it. You did it for me because I I'm over here, like.
Speaker 3: Man, I got Washington thirty one thirty what we all here's aland man?
Speaker 2: All right, fellas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Great job, Barry Tray door set, I'm newing thanks to Chris, Josh everybody else back there. We will talk to you Monday, right here, dallasboy see next to this has been
Speaker 1: A production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club