Speaker 1: My dog's already over her whining. I'm like, it's been forty five seconds, dude, you got it.
Speaker 2: Chill.
Speaker 1: What's your dog said about that that I'm all attention is not being paid to her. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other dog is in the other room with the cat, and she's in here, and she's positioned herself even closer to me. Whenever I've decided to engage in an activity, Essentially, she feels like she should be doing something else, like going out. I can't say the word because that should be like, yes, you understand what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I can't even say treats and ship.
Speaker 3: I can't say squirrel. We call squirrels rats because he doesn't know rat. But you sound like idiots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like.
Speaker 2: Yo, that couple doesn't know what a fucking squirrel is. Like, well, look at all the rats. They must be new to New Jersey the Internet and welcome to Season three, eighty three, Episode three of the Dailies I Guess the production of My Heart Radio. This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It's Wednesday, April ninth, twenty twenty five, and you say, what day is that? What are we celebrated day. It's National Unicorn Day, It's National Library Outreach Day, It's National Education and Sharing Day, It's National Chinese Almond Cookie Day, It's National Name Yourself Day, and National Cherishing Antique Day. And you know what, thank you for cherishing this antique of a podcast. My name is Miles Gray. AKA.
Speaker 4: I see the DOW has took good hit when it dip you dip we dip. The SMP done took a hit when it dip by dip we dip. The fucking world just took good hit when not dip you dip, we dip. Tteriff shows the tariff mind, then we can dip down load. No gramb oh, no lambo grind Okay, no more Lambo's y'all. Lambo season is canceled because there is no economy anymore.
Speaker 2: Shout out to LOCARONI for that freak, nasty and spired AKA. And look, you may have saw the fucking back and forth in the Discord server yesterday and the akas the specific that channel on Discord. You may have heard my guest asking for aka's I said he's not going to be on today. Then he calls me tears stringing down his space. He said, please have me on. I would look closer to the discord and I said, okay, don't do that. I said, I love you and I will never let you look polluisons from the IKAG. So we kicked off our today. Today's guest host was supposed to be Kamala Harris, but I said, you know what, we're gonna have this person said, he's a fantastic comedian. He's a fantastic fan of the birds. He's a fantastic fan of plumpers. Okay, please welcome one of my favorite guest hosts. Despite the animosity that you might hear on Mike, please welcome Blake Worksford.
Speaker 3: I'm done crying and I apologize to miss Harris, but thank you so much for us seating to your spot. This is Blake Wesler aka Blake Me Out to the Wexler. Blake Wexler on the pod. Buy me some merch from the Egles please, I don't care if it is my divorce now my legs legs. Legs are called plumpers. They're so big it's insane. Because it's Blake Blake Wexler today on the TDZ. Thank you Paul, I added in the Paul the divorce part. He didn't, he didn't get that familiar and that's why. But he could because Paul Garavent is the best. Yeah, but thank you for having me, Thank you for crying your shoulder. Only PG recognized and I Paul Georg's Paul Garavent. That is true one in my book. Oh yes, especially for you as a Sixers fan. This is on your team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't never heard of him anyway. Our guest today, fantastic person who look great. Guests made the made the move out from California down to the hollers of tenne Key. You know what I mean. But she's still keeping it gutter. She still keeps it Cali, she still keeps it fresh, and she still holds it down for Dolly Parton. She's a hilarious stand up comedian and one of our favorite guests. Please welcome back.
Speaker 1: I'm up, guys, what's up? Good to see you, see.
Speaker 2: Good to see you.
Speaker 3: Are you in Tennessee? Is that what Miles said?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that is the rap vernacular or the state of Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of follow up questions like that on this Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't always hit with you, Blake. But that's that's how we create a little tension on the show.
Speaker 1: You know, we're here, you know, unlike most of America, we are still trying to educate our white men. So we've got you. We've got you.
Speaker 3: Do you know what he is referencing? M hmmm, do you know what's any thousand kilograms?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that true? Yeah? Ten key, there you go? Really are you? Are?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Look at me? Oh? Wow, you did that thing. We're like, is am I going? Am I walking into a white guy?
Speaker 3: Jo's good in the face by a chair.
Speaker 2: And weird snl sketch where it's like asking you like deep deep rap lyrics and shit and trying having them decipher it anyway, Blake, good to have you, Lydia, Lydia, good to have you. Hey, We're gonna do this thing where there's a lot of vitamins, a lot of vegetables you need to eat in terms of news headlines, so I'm gonna take a deep breath and get through them so then we can get to the funny shit because there's a lot of fuck shit going on and but look like again we got to stay informed. But again If you want to dive deeper into the sordid nature of these stories, you can click on the footnotes, and that's where we'll have to mix articles. But I don't want to leave people ignorant, so I will take a deep breath, and here's some of the fuck shit going on. On Monday, Net and Yahoo visited the White House, and rather than being asked questions about the continued killing of innocence, including paramedics murdered Arafa, or the cutting off of water to seventy percent of Gaza, Trump decided to talk about how he would have freed the hostages by wearing a Maga hat and giving Hamas a strong handshake. And then he went on a rant about the Nazis and how they were nice to Jewish people. This is a quote that he'd literally say with net Nyahu in the room. He said he was talking to Hamas hostage. Quote. I said to the hostages, was there any sign of love? Did Hamas show any signs of like help or liking you? Did they give you a piece of bread extra? Maybe a meal on the side, like what happened in Germany? You know during World War Two. Some of the camps, they say people were treated not great, but some got soup.
Speaker 3: That's an actual quote that he just lets them drink soup, the famous quote from.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows how soup just makes genocide so much easier to do. Yes, I got some soup rip to Grandma.
Speaker 2: You know Campbell's sup original song was Campbell's soap. Mmmmm genocide. Let's see next up. Pete Hegseth said that anti vax soldiers are now welcome back to the military, and also he had books about the Holocaust and slavery removed from the Naval Academy's library. Just want to say the anti vax thing is not significant, and this is mostly optics because the vaccine mandate was lifted to years ago and around that time, of the eight thousand ish soldiers that you left because they weren't willing to get immunized, as Aaron Rodgers would say, only forty three soldiers came back. So's I'd like, he's trying to claim victory on something that is like a two year old story, but hey, go ahead, greasy. And then finally Scotus Supreme Court, they continue to do horrible things and gave Trump a win by lifting a court order that had temporarily blocked the summary deportations under Trump's invocation of the Alien Enemies Act, essentially while litigation in the case continued. And this is also while the borders are in human assimhole. Tom Holman declared that ICE decides who is in a gang, not evidence or facts. It's us and our racist little brains. We decide who's in a gang and who is not. So anyway, fucker reabounds, but so does the hilarity.
Speaker 3: And with that we like to ask another hip hop question. What yes, another hip hop question? An assimhole?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Is that like a blemish? Or is that like a rodent that lives in me?
Speaker 2: This is this is called the Blake Wexler wrap quiz. I like ass mole is not a rap lyric, but I like that it does feel like maybe something that would have been Wu Tang. What do you think an ass moole is?
Speaker 3: I would love if it was a well, actually, a rodent would almost be like leave the roadent alone. It's just trying to find someplace to live, you know. So I think it's I think it's a blumish yeah, And I think he is a blumih He's a Blumish on an ass.
Speaker 2: But he's a he's a boy.
Speaker 1: I mean, not to get super deep into the assmhole thing, but like when we say rodent, are are we saying that this is a rodent like a gerbil who maybe lives in an ass? Or are we saying it's a literal mole who is shaped like an ass.
Speaker 3: That's very interesting, right, was it embedded like a mole? We have a Molen't even think about that word to me, the rap term snitch for me, I thought we were talking about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I only know that because snitch Harry Potter bro I'm a big law enforcement guy. So that's how I know snitch. But why how do you use it?
Speaker 1: He's on a snitch waiting list. Yeah, he's like just waiting for something to go down. He's like call me please.
Speaker 2: That is I just some wild ass Karen to be like, you know, I'm actually on a snitch waiting list for the police.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like stand by.
Speaker 1: What is like the the nest, like the home like those home networks where they're like you know, on their reporting. Blake's just on there, just waiting for some ship to go down. He's like number three on the snitch list. I keep getting skipped. Come on, do you know.
Speaker 2: Much so much? Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Dave over there in the Blue House has an ass mole. No one's asked.
Speaker 2: No one asked him, and no one asked what it means. Is it a mold that looks like an ass? Is it a mole on his ass? Is a mold that buries inside of someone's ass? Is it a mole that looked like ass? It could be any dape. And that's why we use obscure insults on this show before they get dragged up in some kind of AI content net where they start throwing people in jail for coming people ass mohles. Anyway, Popovich, what's something from your search history that's really about who you are?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I'm gonna be real, real vulnerable here, and I'm gonna be honest and it's quite literally bad Bunny c k ads. I think about it a lot. I didn't know that I was attracted to Bad Bunny in that way until I saw him naked on a big and a big billboard, and then things started happening. And so, you know, a couple times a week, I'm just just let's let's see what those look like. And am I still I'm checking in? Why am I still attracted to Bad Bunny? And evidently I am, like I get it, like I think he should whatever. He ate like, he's thickened up a bit. I like it. He's not overly muscular. His hair is back and showing those curls again. I like the mustache. I like the mischievous look in his eye. It's really doing it for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hear it in your voice, Lydia.
Speaker 1: I know, no, I'm telling you, I'm playing it in my head right now.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm looking at it. I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I look like that except without the hair. But I know his tattoo game is wild. But he got it like it's a random ass horse on his chest, Okay.
Speaker 1: And honestly, that's how much I'm not even looking at the tattoos. I'm like, who cares what he has tattoos where no one showed me.
Speaker 2: I'm always just so into It's like it's always interesting to me, like when people really cover themselves in tattoos, like what that vibe is like, because it's it's funny, because you can start you're like, oh, that's cool, and then you start looking closer and I'm like, what is that? Oh?
Speaker 1: I know, I love looking at shitty tattoos on people when like they have good.
Speaker 2: He got a rainbow with clouds above his navel button. Like it's like the opposite of Tupac's Thug Life tattoo he had over his belly. But it's like this rainbow.
Speaker 1: It's like care Bear stairs. Yeah, but yeah, no, I'm a yeah, just you're back over here thinking about bout it.
Speaker 2: At random, like you wake up in a cold sweat. You're like Benito kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also live in a state where like you can't look at porn Hub anymore or anywhere of like the big reputable porn sites, like a big car just comes up and says, hey, we can't verify your age, so you can't look at this stuff anymore. So like I'm back here, you people. I mean sure I could, but that seems like a lot to go through porn. I'll just bad like I'll just google bad money and.
Speaker 3: Thinks like thirty seconds, so good, like I can get it into a Google search.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going good. I'm going all the way back to old school, Like I found a fucking J. C. Penny's catalog under a lady in bras like that. I'm trying to take it back to like some wholesome, awsome masturbation material. And I just want to see a dude in his underwear.
Speaker 2: Just ring this car. Ryan at my school got he got he was. It was on his way to getting thrown out. One of the straws that broke the Cambel's back is he brought in a shredded up newspaper ad with with the lady like underwear ladies. And this was so I'm and this this was nineteen ninety one, okay, And so he was like like preening out of his pocket, like look what I brought from home. They were like, ooh and this Lutheran ask school I went to. They snatched that ship up like he was trying to flavory or something. The Civil War.
Speaker 1: I remember dude showing up with like Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs that like accidentally got delivered to their house. And it's like, no, accidentally, what your mom's a hoe she has she is turning tricks for your dad. Be happy you haven't live in a happy home. Yeah, I'm am trying to tell you. I don't know how this got here. You know how it got there? Karen, you wear that teal set? Come on exactly what set? You know?
Speaker 3: Why was there so much porn in the woods? You know, because I feel like you couldn't go into the woods without stumbling on porn. And it's just like I like, so okay, porn in the woods. You look at it and then you put it, like hide it in the Is it a good hiding spot?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I've always wondered that myself. That's a question I've had for men for at least twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I think it was like, yeah, it's like so well, because it was the same thing like here would be the La River, like certain parts like the Tongua Wash in the valley. We will hide ship in the overpasses and be like, yo, rotors weed over there. There's a fucking porn magazine over there. Because we didn't have woods out here in California right now, we don't have a river either. Really, no, you do have a cement block area.
Speaker 1: You would still anytime you did, like you go on a hike, you go anywhere like there are some hills, some woodthills, some what you know, I in San Jose and if they stumble across that ship in the trustles, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like maybe this's like the underground railroad for like men, where they're like, you got to leave things behind for the next visits on their on their journey of masculinity, so they may look at the same crusty ass poor no in the woods with four other fucking adolescent kids or some shit.
Speaker 1: What is that? What is this? What is this saying? Like, I'm not a super outdoorsy person, but there's some like phrase about like leave it has better than you left it or something like that.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, what better way to do that than with the magazine pornography biodegrades.
Speaker 2: Fast rate.
Speaker 1: Let me just talk this old jugs right here, yeah, and this burled willow tree and justaust traveler.
Speaker 2: Something to energize you, Lydia, what's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: Underrated? Truly? Uh? I've got three, I'll keep them quick. Number one making your own tortillas. Uh, it's super easy, just do it. Just do it, like literally, there's a million videos on YouTube corn or flour. It's not that hard. Uh, it's tastes ETI even if you make them shitty. It's like literally like buy a bag of corn meal, put some salt in it, puts some water in it, roll them up, smash them fucking beat them down.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, Like it's very easy, rub yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Flowers a little bit more complicated, but like not even you gotta let them rest for thirty minutes and then you just got to roll them out and cook them up. And like, I don't care what you do. Like, even if you make a terrible tortilla at home, it's going to taste better than whatever you're buying in the store, Like a bag of Mission tortillas is not a.
Speaker 2: Real croger and get your tortillas.
Speaker 1: You're telling you yourself, No, look at all those ingredients in that. It's just terrible. So I don't know, just we're people are baking sour dough bread through the pandemic. You can handle a tortilla like tips exactly as we get brow.
Speaker 3: There's no recession, Yeah, there's no there's no recession.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up, Shut the fuck up. There. We talked about session. We talked about this before we sucking, when we started this record. We'll fucking bring that shit up. Okay, God damn it in a fucking recession, don't tell me what else.
Speaker 1: The second one is a great haircut. A great haircut can change your whole life. People walk around this world with terrible hair and I don't understand. Or people just are like, I don't want to spend more than twenty dollars, and I was like, yeah, you shows like go spend a little extra bus like and honestly, if you can't spend too much, find a great hairdresser that's cheap and in your range. Just get a good haircut. Consult someone going with the plan. Don't just show up and tell to do whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking to you men primarily, but ladies also, like they're don't stop trimming your own bangs. Everyone. TikTok's got everyone thinking they can cut their own hair, like unless they're shipping out flobies from the government, like you can afford it, Like, go out get a good haircut.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip of someone trying to cut their own curtain bangs, and it came out so cocked up because like the logic, like it was like a like a stitched video where like a hairdresser was like like doing that as they were Oh no, no, okay, so she's about to find out.
Speaker 1: And then it was like, I mean not to be crass about it, but also to be crass, like it's really difficult to cut hair on places that you can't really see three sixty, which is why you shouldn't be shaving your own coach and you shouldn't be cutting your own hair. Go get that shit done. Okay, you're gonna end up with chapped lips, cut lips. It's something going on. And now you've got a big old slice down the middle of your sack. If you're a man, like, just stop cutting the hair on your genitals yourself. You can't see it. I don't care how much you think you can see it. You can't.
Speaker 2: And this goes for the top of your head. You can't see your head before y'all don't know this. I used to be cutting my pubic hair with a Deli meat slicer, and then Lydia said, don't do that exactly to think, yeah, when you would do, but god, the thin, the thin slices. Never mind. What was the third thing?
Speaker 1: And the third thing was what I've been doing, which is complaining. Complaining is great. As I get older, I like to complain more than I even like to spread positivity and know we're supposed to be positive and like, hey, keep things light, but like, honestly, have you ever just complained for a whole day? Yes, you hear that, sweet side Blake, Let go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's great the way you side Blake. It felt like that that Ben Affleck smoking a cigarette outside me, where he's.
Speaker 3: Like, right, that was your whole and just bitching about everything going on in the world. Like I see my dad do it. I think it's the only thing keeping him alive. Like I think it's just complaining. He's yeah, it's it's oxygen.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: No, it's fantastic. And I think it's important for us to remember this as we go into this next period of chaos. Just choose a day, you know what I mean. You don't have to complain every day. Pick one day. That's why my hand was hatter Tuesdays. Tuesday has always been my day to complain. And I just complain and I don't apologize for it, and then I wake up the next day and I feel fantastic. It's like a shot of b twelve.
Speaker 2: Start complaining, Get start complaining, you know what I mean, because we have to get in our bag like European people do and turn those complaints into you know, like real fucking some shit. You know, you know what I mean, because right.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean, who does it better than the Parisians?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh god, every time. I mean even in Spain right now, thousands of people lydia. What's the anything? Is overrated? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is easy, This is easy for me. Protein desserts the concept of a protein dessert.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that? Thank you? I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Side of TikTok or Instagram you're on, but there's As a woman, I get fed all kinds of things about weight loss and how I should be eating four hundred of protein and putting magnesium on my legs at night, and you know, all these things I need to do to like, you know, go into my fifties gracefully. Right. But protein desserts are basically a concept that you know, if you are eliminating sugar or mediating sugar in your diet, like you know, you still want a little sweet treat, like just take a little bucket of Greek yogurt and mix in some sugar free jello and then put in some vanilla, and then put in a scoop of protein powder, and then you know, put in a handful of strawberries and a scoopful of you know, protein pancake makes and just put that in your microwave and just microwave it up. And it tastes just like a cake, No, bitch, it doesn't. It tastes like powder mixed with yogurt, mixed with vanilla, which also doesn't have sugar in it, stirred around in a bowl and then made hot. It's hot. Slot. I don't want it right, that sounds I'd rather have nothing. You know what I really want? I want fucking banana pudding. Other three bites banana pudding over a tub of Greek yogurt.
Speaker 2: Bowls with Nillo wafers in it. Gotta just have.
Speaker 1: A couple of bites. You don't have to eat the whole tub. You don't have to eat four inches into the pot.
Speaker 2: You can see me going like this with the Nillo wave love mill Away for his banana. Fuck.
Speaker 1: I just I'm of the school of moderation over replacement. I will go without. I'm sorry, I just can't do it. I can't have one more skinny bitch tell me about how good her protein dessert is. Fucking get out of here.
Speaker 2: No, that's some Jesus ship. I'm on some Satan ship. Straight indulgence, baby, you know what I mean with moderation. With moderate moderation.
Speaker 1: We all know soaking doesn't work, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Know soaking doesn't work. Stopping just fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, protein dessert is the soaking. Okay, just don't do it. What are we doing?
Speaker 3: I think the name of this podcast episode the soaking.
Speaker 2: The soaking LP. All right, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll come back to talk about Oh man, Elon's bro. We got it. We got this video. It's real good at him just getting trashed while he was live streaming video games. Very fun. And we'll be right back. And we're back. Guys, Please stop being mean to Elon. It's making me horny. Okay, sorry, uh, Elon musk. That's all I have to say. I would probably normally give a preamble as to why he sucks, but that feels redundant at this point. Anyway. The Virgin with fourteen children was LARPing as a gamer over the weekend and it did not go well. He was fucking live streaming this game Path of Exile too on his private jet, being like, oh, I have you know a storylin you could have live streaming, And he's playing this game. And two things became very clear very quickly. One, he fucking suck set this game and there's no idea what he's doing. And I watched other people who play this game specifically, they were like he was just like referencing things. He's like, what the fuck did he just call? There was like, there's no way this guy has this level character and is this fucking inept which many people we've already seen this, Like he was lying about playing Diablo and now people are saying like he's using a boosted account for this. Anyway, he sucks at gaming. He pretends to be gamer. The second thing, the troll comments in the chat had him shook to the point where he didn't even know how to turn the chat off and was trying to like manually ignore individual people that were spamming the chat with like fuck you e on Dye kind of shit. So I'm gonna play this clip. I will. It is a video clip. That's why you check out this video episode when it drops on YouTube. But I will describe some of the things that are showing up in the chat so you can understand what exactly Elon Musk is trying to pretend he's not bothered by and becomes very clear eventually that he is quite bothered by it. So here he is playing Path of Exile to while live streaming on Twitter, and here just you can just tell some of the things people are just saying, Oh yeah, it's look, it's he's using a laptop. Baby, here we go. So all those sounds you're hearing, like those ching ching, like those swords crossing, it's a person spamming. It says you ruin the country, just like you ruined all your marriages, chatt get the so he sent he banished someone anyway, another one person? Is it possible to look this dumb? And what does it say? How is it possible to look this dumb and ugly?
Speaker 3: Why it happened, buddy? Is the meanest part of that?
Speaker 2: Why is your company falling apart? Ah hahaha? What happened buddy? Okay, again, he's clear. You can tell because his eyes are darting to the corner of the screen where the chat is and he's just like mm hmm, see he's clicking ignore, uh huh. Now he's playing music from rhymes to try and drown it out. Elon. It's me Ashley Saint Clair. I have no way to contact. He says, please pay your child support. This is one of the women who recently was saying, hey, you're trying to bounce on this child. His face is like, oh, keeps fucking going. Okay, he says, no other means of contact except go on, what's the next one? Okay? You have no real friends and will die alone, over and over and over and over as long as with some anti Semitic conspiracy theories about JFK. But it says you have no real friends and will die alone. It's funny because his face is just kind of like now just kind of like trying to process what's happening, but clearly instill in a frown state. And now he's gonna actually just rage quit the whole stream right now. You have no real friends, will die alone. Now just die die die die, trans rights, trans rights, trans rights, die die die. This is all coming from a guy called Eon is a is a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I just.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, lost connection while he's still live streaming, and then and okay, that's weird. How did you figure that out before the connection? Actually huh uh he runs starlink. Hello, he has insider knowledge about how the internet works. Maybe you're not aware of myles. Yeah, I guess so I didn't. I didn't know. I mean I have rage quit a game before, but usually I presume that the people on the other side know also how online gaming works, and I have to make up another excuse, be like, gay, I'm a fucking dog, just like fucking just I wasn't because I was taking such an l A lot of people notice too that he live like he rage quit at a point where he was playing like a tutorial boss, like a boss that's meant to teach you in game how to play it, and he couldn't be there. It's iconic, and they're like, yeah, he's like, fuck, this connection is lost, so uh it is. I think there's something. Really. I think we all yearn for the opportunity to look an oligarch in the face and say some shit like nobody fucking likes you and you're gonna die so unhappy and alone, and I wish nothing but the worst for the uh and seeing that play out in a chat I think was just slight, slightly, slightly warming to my spirit.
Speaker 3: It is like watching like a rich kid who like lived in this bubble for so long and then you know, like would play basketball against his rich kid friends and like, compared to them, was really good at basketball. And then he comes into the real world and no one's taking it easy on him anymore, and everyone is just so mean. If that rich kid was also the biggest asshole of our time.
Speaker 2: But even then, this rich kid is playing his paying his other friends to take an l why he plays against him in basketball so he can boost his own ego. Then he pulls up to any recreational basketball court in a major city and then gets absolutely washed because they're like, well, what the fuck is this. That's a carryover, that's a travel Do you know how to play basketball?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and televises it and and voluntarily televises it.
Speaker 2: But also yeah, and gets all his haters to spectate the crowd I.
Speaker 1: Mean listening, I say, you guys are are just haters. He's obviously showing that he has a jet, He's obviously showing he knows how the internet is worked in controlled he knows how to quiet a room. He's unbothered, Like I'm ready to sign up and have one of his babies right now, do you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Like number fifteen, I am sopping, like, yeah, I know what I'm going to be googling now, And it's not bad Bunny and c.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Failing online. Like the vulnerability there is just so precious.
Speaker 2: I think he has like a humiliation kink because he always ends up in these things or is it kind of like a sideshow Bob thing where he's always stepping on rakes smashing himself in the face and he's just like what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: Because gets a humiliation kink? Yeah, I think lightweight if that's exactly what it is. I think he's I think it's also supreme delusion.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, he's he's got a rake. He's got a thing for rakes. He's got a rake thing. It's not even he has a thing for rakes. Just yeah, uh, it's because like normally I feel like a person who's that thoroughly humiliated would can be completely off it and will not allow themselves to be exposed or humiliated like that again. But maybe that's also what having billions and billions of dollars does to your mind, is you just think, like, I don't know, man good at everything. There's something about not being a billionaire that I think is kind of chill, y'all, But that might be I will not be this ship. I will not be if I suck at a game. I will suck at a game. Like that's just obscurity. Yeah, oh yeah, exactly, I'll be like Blake wecklumb I change my account handle to Blake Wexler. I'm like, yeah, I do this. Blake Wexler guy, what a fucking clown many sucks at everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just a fucking sociopathic. I literally I think, like I can imagine like his press people are like, that was a super vulnerable moment. I think it's so great that you just show how vulnerable you are. I think just you know, putting yourself into a place where you can really connect with people is so important, Like so brave, elon, so brave.
Speaker 2: So brave, You're so brave, so brave to do what any other normal gamer does, which is to pay someone else to level up your account so then you can show other people that you're quote unquote good at the game. That's like so normal, And those are just twelve year olds.
Speaker 1: They're just twelve year olds. They don't know what they're saying. They don't know what they're saying.
Speaker 2: They don't like. One of those, I'm pretty sure was my ex wife. Well maybe it was, I don't know. Damn if that's again, that was humiliating. Yeah, yeah, moving on. So the tariffs continue to as I've seen on social media, this phrase be used, make America great depression again. And the White House and their flunkies are still having trouble convincing people that all the money they lost from their retirement and other accounts is good. Actually, that is good. You want to want you want to have to toil for four extra years in the hopes that maybe your retirement fund recovers. Trump said, one day people realize that they are beautiful tariffs, okay, And well that hasn't stabilized the market, and other countries continue to say, oh, you want to fuck around, okay, then you can find the fuck out as they announce their own tariffs on us, because we are just kind of the spiral continues, and it's clear to everyone except the people in the White House, that Trump is utterly fucking things up economically. And since there is no coherent answer that makes sense to someone as to why Trump would on purpose fuck up people's livelihoods and their money, the next best strategy that we're seeing on in Fox and things like that is to spin this travesty to make it about masculinity.
Speaker 3: I guess yes, and that these I can speak on. I'm sorry, good, and these.
Speaker 2: Tariffs are actually bringing masculinity back. Obviously, this is as Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Waters made clear when they were on the five. Let me just play a couple of clips from them. The Greg Guttfeld starts off with a clip just referencing another person, another backwards ass pundit who's trying to frame that these things is like, basically, tariffs are bringing like factory jobs back. Therefore factory equal man, man not in factory, then man not equal man. Okay, off, we follow that logic. Okay, good, that's all.
Speaker 3: We took a break from being so funny to say something so smart.
Speaker 2: You know, well, Greg is so dumb. Hey, Greg Gutfeld is so dumb. He just throws to another woman talking about how factory make man good. But then we will get to Jesse water shtick after this part good Trump's tariffs be the ultimate testosterone boost to self proclaim MAGILEFTI says yes, first, well he said great. Throw to that clip. Greg the Chiron here says Trump's manly tariffs pundit believes it could reverse crisis in masculinity. Okay, oh, those stakes, these are mistakes.
Speaker 5: We shipped jobs that gave men who work with their hands for a living and rely on brawn and physicality all to other countries to build up their middle class, and then we imported millions and millions of illegals.
Speaker 2: Okay, still doesn't make sense. And if you are one of these boomers in the villages that pulled up to that fucking protest, you're have you seen all these the boomers that are fucking screaming about their retirement as they should? Uh because their four oh one ks took a shit. A lot of people were like, what the fuck right? What the fuck am I gonna do? I voted for you six times. This is not right, mister Trump. This is just continuing, like trying to stem like trying to basically stop the bleeding. Here and they're just back to their old habits. AKA, this is about man crisis, Jesse Waters. While he's joking, he's not because we hear this all the time on Fox. They always fire up the masculinity crisis machine to like deflect and make people be like, oh, well, if it's a crisis of masculinity, then yeah, I think we should put children in cages. But in this instance it's it's okay, the economy is fucked because you will be a man again. Sorry, yeah, that is I'm just going to start with his first part where he's like, I don't even I don't call him flight attendants. They're stewardesses. Okay.
Speaker 1: And with the first male flight attendant, can you elaborate?
Speaker 2: It's stewardess and they will always be stewardess, even if it's a male flight attendant. I still I say stewardess. They don't responds. That's an artificial stance. That's also hopefully when you sit behind the screen all day, it makes you a woman. Studies studies have shown this and working like building robots like Harold, you are around other guys. You're not around hr ladies and lawyers. To estrogen, what do you can be finish. Judge, you sit behind the screen of data, don't I just one serious thing? I like, she goes you sit behind the screen.
Speaker 1: You sit behind and in front of a screen. My guy, where's your skirt? What's up? Where do you get yours from?
Speaker 2: That is like again what this is obviously part of waters like troll shtick, but at this point, like the masculinity in crisis is the like main such a tried and true, like rhetorical strategy they deploy to be like, we have to appeal to some guy's backward sense of masculinity to make it seem like this is a real issue. But everything like this is just so fucking lazy to just be like, I don't know, the tariffs are fucking people up. But the thing is, guys, if you stand behind a commuter, you will become woman.
Speaker 1: So terrif Okay, Also, thank god, let's make more women. Thank god, let's get these gun off, Like, let's get screens in front of every single one of you motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: Is that easy?
Speaker 1: Start spending more time in front of screens, because then maybe we can have a sensible conversation, Maybe we can introject some emotion.
Speaker 2: I wonder like what Jesse waters you do if I go bro, are you that like? Are you that malleable? Or is something going on with you that merely sitting in front of a screen has completely changed who you are as a person? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Are full on ladies panties right now.
Speaker 2: And looks like shit in them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, he has an asshole in ladies' panties in his ass right now.
Speaker 2: That's ahole for sure. Sure.
Speaker 1: That is such deep seated self hate, like wowowow wowowow.
Speaker 3: Just the use of gender to where it's like what they want. This is also denigrating obviously, but like say like, oh, cry babies, Like, oh, you're being cry babies, and that also accomplishes their masculinity shit of being like, oh okay, if you don't.
Speaker 2: Like something, then you're a little baby.
Speaker 3: But then they have to disrespect hey, they have to make binary binary tender and denigrate you know, the like it's so fucking sick, and yeah, it's just so hard to watch.
Speaker 2: It makes him look so stupid, but he at this point he has reached the absolute bottom pit level of stupidity and like continues to redefine stupid, but I don't know, like there's something interesting just to see that level of flailing because you watch so many other Fox shows, like they don't know what how to fucking talk about the economy in ruins right now, and they're saying stuff like it's Peter Novar, like one person of Fox, Like he's using girl math, and even then you're like, and this is a woman, like a pundit on Fox Business saying this, and you're like, y'all cannot get off of this misogyny shit, Like it's so hardwired into your brain that then even as someone like this is a woman who's an expert, you know, a financial pundit, is even like, and I know what's going on, but he's using tricky girl math to even figure out these tariffs and it's nonsense. There. They don't know where to point the finger when it should be at themselves, just yourself, just yourself. Maybe that's who it's self inflicted. Yeah, yeah, well you hate to see it. You hate to see it.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute since I'm like literally shocked into like like I can't like my brain is not computing when I just watched like I don't watch Fox News, obviously, I do.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that this whole rhetoric was going on. Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's all the time, it's all the fuck.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like even with like bud light too, like when they get in their trans Yeah, everything has to appeal to some sense of masculinity, and I think that's how they're I mean it, clearly, there's h Parker malloy wrote this thing in Media Matters because they posted it on Blue Sky, just about this thing about like all this like the social science is talking about this sort of phenomenon about masculinity and crisis, and that they're like they've just glommed onto it to be like this is it, dude, We fucking we hit this button every fucking time, and maybe some people be convinced and other people fucking will be I don't know it. They're trying. They're trying because reality is again they're one of those situations where it's really bad and all they can say is, well, you're not a man, but these tariffs will bring your peepee back. Okay, that's probably next. What they're gonna say is like actually literary, like the tariffs make your peepy big I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe and they're so like unaware of making themselves looking like so embarrassed. They're gonna be like, my dick is small as hell, and I need to bring it back. I need to bring this time to make my tiny asstick that I have bigger.
Speaker 2: Jesse to guys, I want to I want to actually admit some of you. I had a micro penis and I said hat until Trump's tears had Now I'm a solid inch and a half baby, Okay, able.
Speaker 1: To afford a USA made dildos extensions for my own US say grade silicon, Okay.
Speaker 2: We don't have we don't have proper silicon manufacturing here in the US. Yeah, it's about how all these tariffs the way you hear from the people who like make who have businesses making stuff for babies where they make stuff that's like all out all that kind of rubber shit or whatever. They're like, Bro, I can't I can only get that in China. There's no other place to get that. So if there are these tarriffs, I don't have shit. So many things are going to be affected. And this is just like we're in the period of the announcing of it, like we haven't hit the period when like people have to replenish stocks and actually begin buying with rebuying these things at inordinate fucking tax prices and then all this other stuff. So yeah, we'll see what Jesse Water says when he's like, uh, wanting fruit, wanting coffee is not masculine because it comes from not America. Okay, you're a girl. You're a girl. If you need caffeine, men, just smoke fucking crank. Okay, that's the new thing. Bike or coffee.
Speaker 1: That's for me, good old Coca Cola. Come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, fellas, do you guys sleep twenty hours a day? I do to avoid the hell of well, my every waking moment. All right, Jesse Waters out, let's take a quick break. We'll come back and just talk about some other groups of people that are gonna be feeling Trump's fuckery soon. Gamers maybe after.
Speaker 6: This and we are back, and I don't know if do you do you all play games?
Speaker 2: Am am? I like? Am I the sole gamer here? Video? Okay? Based on that, based on Houselow. Yeah, I already know that's okay, that's okay, I get it. It's me with my little computer games because look I'm much I'm much child of the eighties and I love me some video games. But I just want to point out this thing. Well, what are you laughing at, Blake?
Speaker 3: I have the giggles now of like, what's the rights opinion on everything?
Speaker 2: Of just like.
Speaker 3: Gamers are women, you know, just everything's just a woman like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know if Yeah, it's like, dude, if you played Nintendo, you're actually a fmoid. Yeah. Okay, what that That's it. That's all it is. To dude. The most boss shit is to fucking scream into a pillow case. Okay, no pillow in it, just in the pillowcase. But anyway, Trump basically has proudly shipped on so many groups of people we can't even keep track. And we were talking on yesterday show Ryan Roderick and we were in Francesco. We were talking about the gamers. Now, what happens when Nintendo switched to that was announced the same day of the tariffs, goes up exponentially in price because people are already like, yo, why is this shit so much more expensive? And now Nintendo has basically canceled that not basically they have canceled US pre orders in order to quote assess the potential impact of tariffs and evolving market conditions. That's not good. Again, they were already jacking the price up on the switch to in anticipation of the tariffs, and they even in twenty nineteen were just like, I don't know where this it's going to go. They moved the production from China to Vietnam to avoid US tariffs on China, but they weren't expecting the tariffs to be so high in Vietnam because right now it's forty six percent. So we'll see, we'll see how that shakes out. And now experts have pointed out that this won't be limited to Nintendo. The tariffs are going to have a huge impact on the video game industry as a whole, and you look around on social media, Reddit, et cetera. People are not taking the new as well. Obviously, I don't know if how much of a political force this will turn into or manifest into, but just considering the fact that seventy six percent of adults in the US played video games on it least one platform that was from last year, and it's also the one of the big, if not the biggest, form of mass entertainment In twenty twenty two, global consumer spending on video games was more than the music and movie industries combined, and we saw political candidates try and get in good with gamers. The Harris Wall's campaign had a fucking this whole thing called Freedom Town USA and Fortnite, which was like, tell me you don't know what how video game players think without without saying it. This was from the description of a quote. Players can take advantage of small business tax breaks, collect construction supplies, and build new homes to lowering housing costs. They can also shoot exploding footballs at opponents, a reference to Walls's time as a high school coach. Wow, sir, yeah, this is not. This is not. No one wants to go in there and be like, yeah, man, I can't wait to get off four a home you want to get You want to hop off Fortnite so we can get those small business tax breaks.
Speaker 3: Take your real life that you're trying to get away from and bring.
Speaker 2: It into the game, Right, guys, you gotta go to that thing where i'm I'm I gotta fight through a bunch of people to get to the small business administration. Try and get a home loan after a fire can't wait. This is my favorite level and even Trump. Right, he streamed with this guy Aiden Ross. I don't know if you have heard of Aiden Ross. He's like one of the biggest streamers on kick He's he was like friends with Kanye at peak problematic Kanye, although he continues to be peaker. But just to give you an idea of this guy's intellect, you know this guy, he he went to mar A Lago and did a live stream at mar A Lago and a lot of people are like, oh shit, Like this was part of a lot of people pointing to Trump's campaign strategy and being like He's going after these like younger streamer podcast type people who have huge audiences. Yeah, and this guy gave him, like a fucking gifted him a cyber truck that had like the assassination attempt picture like wrapped on the graphic on it. It was very fucking sad. Whoa. And I just want to point to this man's intellect because it is very, very impressive. At one point, I'm pretty sure on one of his streams someone was asking, like why he supports a fascist in Trump? And this is the process of him trying to figure out what a fascist is what does a fastest mean?
Speaker 1: Fastest?
Speaker 2: What does a fascist mean? It means you are.
Speaker 7: A far right authorization on you.
Speaker 8: Ultra, Oh my god, analytist analyst political ideology characterized by dictator leadership, centralized autocracity, militarism for forcible suppression, suppression of opposition.
Speaker 2: Yo, he can't read, he bro Floyd Mayweather has better reading skills than this kid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, far what was that?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna read the real thing again out loud, like a like a person with just who is literate? Fascism? He pulls up the Google Definite fascism is a far right authoritarian ultranationalist political ideology and movement characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism forcible suppression of opposition. Now let's let's give it to me one more time for the top eighten far.
Speaker 9: Right authorization on the alter ultra Oh my godalytist analystalgy.
Speaker 7: Movement characterized by dictator of leadership, centralized autocracity, militarism for autos suppression, suppression of opposition. So I don't know what that means I should have got. I don't know what the fuck of fascism is. I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 2: It's an not a lot of you know what I mean, it's ultra not a lot of Oh yeah, I'm I'm all about fascists, you know what I mean, because that's the authorization of you know, also not like us, They not like us. Okay, and here we are the way he like is rage quitting while reading a word is so frightening. And I feel like this isn't just limited to Aiden Ross like.
Speaker 1: He is America Dog. There's a huge there is a huge chunk of very manly men who cannot read but sway on games, you know, for real, for real, And I'm read considering my relationship, all the choices I've made, Like maybe I just need to find an ultra nautilist author is authorized authorization, dictation? Do you authorize this charge? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course you know that's Wait, what do you recording right now? What? What what audio program do you guys record on? Are you using audacity or autocracity?
Speaker 1: I'm using.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the oh that's the paid version, Okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I mean like this to your point, like Lydia, this really does speak to like a lot of people were laughing at him in the chat, but a lot of people who watch him also have no idea what fascism is also have no idea like what rights are. And this is a huge reason why people are like, I can't believe they voted for him, Like, these people don't fucking know some of the some of the people have no idea, no fucking concept of basic civics, and they just go to well, what does Aiden Ross think? Was Joe Jogan say, oh okay, and off you go? And now cut to Aiden Ross this weekend after the fucking stock market took a huge ship. This guy is invested in all kinds of crypto. Uh, you know, has obviously owns a ton of stock. This is him, I guess, reaping what he sows because he's sitting at his life like at his desk watching his stonks go to ship in front of his eyes. And here's his reaction about what I mean, this is what fascism do to you. I don't know how maybe guys are investing in crypto or stocks. What the fuck is going on with our country? Guys? Why am I poor? What is going on the wall? Why the fuck is this going on? And somebody please explain what's going on? Why are we all losing? Why are we all negative? Right now? Like, does anybody know why? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love why.
Speaker 2: I think we know. Yeah, you should blame a ulternt a lottist. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He just turned into a woman right in front of our eyes.
Speaker 2: Just walk right in front of the screen. But he's gonna understand in front of a computer screen.
Speaker 1: Can't do it? Why are we negative? Let's girl math.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's really it's really really tough. He was later on the live stream with DJ Academics and they were talking about like he was like, I'm getting killed PJ Academic said that with like he was probably spitting like tequil all over himself as he said that, And Aiden Ross is like, yeah, like he looks so I should probably up a clip. He looks so distraught. He's just like, yeah, dude, it's not good. It's not good.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just so funny to see people who fundamentally don't understand investing, Like stocks are a volatile environment, right, Like that is the nature. It is not real money. You are representing the idea of how much money you could possibly be held responsible with, right, like that's what debt is. It's so funny. So like, dog, you've been for the whole time. You've just been playing this weird game where your gold starred and people think that you're worth of whatever bullshit you're spewing gives you the right to have access to certain amount of dollars which aren't even really being exchanged. You're just exchanging promisory notes of more and more debt. So, dog, you've been broke the whole time. My guy, Yeah, yeah, you're playing a game. Bro They douped give into the whole fucking the thing. He know what he's you know how much? He said he lost eight figures, So we're talking a minimum of ten million.
Speaker 2: Dollars he's saying.
Speaker 3: Was he reading that number or.
Speaker 1: Was That's what I wanted to ask, because like, how are you diversified? Are you fully poured into just like fucking crypto one two three? I mean, I don't know how crypto works, because I also don't think that's real, but like in terms of stocks, like you're supposed to have a diverse portfolio so that if you take a hit, it kind of spreads itself out. Not to say that you're not going to get a hit, Like obviously your over all portfolio is going to reduce.
Speaker 2: But this kid is not smart, so I'd imagine he is probably so overleveraged in like two things, you know what I mean, And he probably was like he probably saw what like a lot of people saw the crypto spike that happened after the election and was like, woo baby, up is good. I'm more if this is where this shit is going, sign me the fuck up. Yeah, they say there's like when you look for like what's his net worth, people say around sixteen and twenty four million. Maybe not anymore. Bro.
Speaker 1: I I just want to leave this tip here. Costco sells gold bars. You can buy one ounce gold from Costco at the current price of gold sometimes a little bit under. All I'm saying is this gold is a standard, right, So, like if you're a small time investor and you don't really understand the stark monk, Okay, go buy some gold, put it in a safe Gold will always be gold, Okay, That's why the price will go up. The price will go down. But like, don't get on fucking red Robin dot com or whatever these little sites are and buy like a slice of a stock. That shit makes me so angry. I own twelve slices. You what it's like saying you own half of a pizza dog? What are you doing? Yeah, there's better ways to invest your money. Grow up.
Speaker 2: I own half of the tire that's on that lamb bou.
Speaker 1: All right, that's like owning a like owning a jacket. With a friend, we bought this Dulce coat together. I get it on.
Speaker 2: Tuesdays and Thursdays. I did I remember I did that. I did that with a throwback jersey when I was in high school. Who was it? It was a will it read in New York Knicks throwback jersey. I was like, bro, look let's go half on it because you could wear like when I'm not wearing it. You could wear an advice versa because I can't. I can't afford a whole ass Mitchell and Nest throwback NBA jersey. I do that.
Speaker 1: At twelve, we had a kirt that me and two where the girls shared in it.
Speaker 2: But none of the thing. And that example, Lydia, that's actually useful. I mean like you could be like I got the coat, Now you got the coat. You're not gonna do shit. With like your fractional ownership of some other weird thing just to try and bring more people into your fucking Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we seven three of a single Johnson and Johnson Stock. Congratulations on your point seven two cents.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, You've played yourself. So congratulations, Aiden Ross, you have played yourself. I hope maybe Trump will give you back that cyber truck man because maybe you can get some money for that. I don't know, but good luck to you, and by that I mean bad luck to you. Okay the hell Lydia Popo bitch, thank you so much for joining us on the daily Zeitgeist today where I know you obviously a voked at hater Tuesday, but again officially, where do the people find you, follow you and you know, you know, watch you perform all that good.
Speaker 1: Stuff, of course, so you can follow me on the internets at hater Tuesdays spelt the normal way that you would spell all words, even though Aiden probably still couldn't read them. My website is lydiapopovitch dot com. I got two things I'm promoting right now. First and foremost, I have shows coming up in Toronto with my dear friend and the hilarious and also a friend of the pod, Miss Marcela Arguayo. She is doing a special Toronto Canada version of Women Crush Wednesdays. We're gonna have two shows on Saturday, June fourteenth. Those are also special good Night Drake editions where we are going to be wholeheartedly shitting on Drake the night after Kendrick performs in Toronto, because those are the kind of Kiki bitches we all fucking wile. The lineup is going to be fire. Please if you are in Toronto.
Speaker 2: Toronto, Ny Gang is in fucking Toronto. We have one of our best fucking live shows in Toronto. Toronto's that Gang. Please pull up.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is going to go off. We are so excited. I'm thrilled to go and to join Marcella, and like I said, there'll be other awesome ladies on it. Two shows June fourteenth, fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll definitely have to have you Marcella back. I know Marcello. Marcell's going to be back soon and we'll definitely we gotta keep I definitely want Zekeiaga pull up because that is going to be a fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a fire show. We're we're very excited about it.
Speaker 2: Although I did, I did. I posted on Blue Sky I said, America is this year's Drake. Unfortunately, yeah, man, because nobody's fucking with it anymore and we're about to have a weird ass crash out anyway. But hey, uh we can, They'll both. I think that the celebrations go both ways. Will be like Drake is Vankas and Loki. Canadians be like y'all are also fucking cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say. The other thing that I wanted to promote is I started I don't know if I'd talked about this last time I was on, but I started a little petition with a friend of mine called Dan Dion Dion probably I pronounced the song last name wrong, Dan Dione, But we started a petition to propose the name change to the Nashville Airport here in Nashville to the Dolly Parton International Airport. And it was around the same time that Trump's bill went up. Trump's bill got denied, but there are entertaining the names of changing airports, so why not change it to Miss Dolly Partons. So our petition is on change dot org. We are like literally about to cross the fifty thousand signature mark, which is huge. There's been a ton of press that's kind of picking up steam, and so we're really trying to get the attention of Tennessee lawmakers to take this as a real consideration and try to find out, you know, how much this would cost, what would be the implementations, how do we kind of go through it. So, if you are down with the cause, if you live in Nashville specifically, if you lived in Tennessee specifically, I'm very much interested in getting support for folks in Tennessee. But check it out. It's on change dot org. If you put in Dolly parton, our petition will come up. Been lots of cool articles on around. So I appreciate everyone whos supported this far and we look forward to pushing this through if we can make a little political change in our own hometown.
Speaker 2: That's my first domino to fall. You get the Dolly parton, airport name change, it's over. It's over.
Speaker 1: I'm saying big time. It would be great. But yeah, so that's me. Man, Come see me in Toronto, follow me online, you know, come see me in real life and put all my shows online. I'm performing all over the all over the country and locally in Nashville, so plenty of opportunities to check me out.
Speaker 2: Where is or what is the work of media, social media or otherwise that you're enjoying.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've actually been enjoying two things. One is super ratchet and one is very wholesome. The super ratchet thing is I don't even know how to say his handle right, and I'm sure everyone has seen it, but it is a homosexual man who basically just twerks everywhere he's at and he just plays that like baddies pose for me. Uh slim, you know as fat slim waist, no tunny and it's just him just like torking in like an Arawan or tworking at a mall, twrking in front of people doing taekwondo like it's the goofiest, most ratchet thing ever. And I don't know why it entertains me, but it does. And then the wholesome thing is a Twitter account called blue dot Grass Threads and it is a college student who embroiders iconic Dolly Parton pictures and they're amazing embroidery. It's really cool to watch, like it's just such a great talent. So he'll just take an iconic picture and he embroiders it and then he sells them. So if you are into embroidery, if you're into crafting, please check out Blue Dot Grass Threads and buy something from him.
Speaker 2: I was making it the other day when when Carl passed away. You know, yes, I was that that that I mean, because they were They're tight, right.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, sixty sixty plus years is pretty tight. Man. That's you know, the solid, that's the solid solid. You know, he was a man. He was an asphalter, you know. Yeah, he used his hands. He didn't sit in front of a computer like a girl.
Speaker 2: You know, he was out here. Joline almost almost almost almost almost till till Dolly stepped up and said, hey, hey, the fuck back.
Speaker 5: For her.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean I saw her a couple of weeks after she she came down to Dollywood for the fortieth anniversary and was there so and she was in good spirits and really happy, and I didn't think she would show up. If my husband of six year died, I'd be like you and everybody can suck it. I am not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: I am smoking a blunt till I die. I almost smoking the longest blunt you've ever seen. Now leave me alone with my butterflies. Blake. So good having you, man, Where do the people find you? Follow you? Where are you performing? What's a tweet? You like? All that? Give it to us?
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for for having me. I'm going to be at closing out the punchline in Philly April ninth on Wednesday, And then also thank you. I just finished a little spring spring tour. So many I think I may have met forty thirty to forties I gang people during it A the best, so they'll they'll be there at at Lydeo shows in Toronto, so they're and they're the best. They're the best audience members. They're they're so good. And also, can I tell a brief story about one that I met in Minneapolis or okay, you can also and tell me. So when I was doing I was in Minneapolis over the weekend and there was this dude there who was heckling the opening one of the opening acts and got kicked out during the first like four minutes into the show. So that's how drunk this person was. His friend didn't yell out, I see him. The friend stayed, which is the biggest compliment as a comedian, where if their buddy gets kicked out and they don't go hang with their animal buddy, it's like, that's great. So friend stays, but the friend goes to the bar and walks back with three beers for himself before I went on and I'm like, this is either insulting or this guy's going to be a problem. It couldn't have been more respectful. Was hanging there with his beard, just enjoyed himself, laughing. Afterwards, comes up to me on his way out. He goes, zekeg, this is the best dude ever.
Speaker 2: Shout out the three beer night man. Shout out to that guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That also final plug. Each year, I do this charity bike ride with the that the Philadelphia Eagles do and it raises money for autism awareness. So we just did a whole episode on how bad the economy is right now. So if you don't have anything to give, totally get it. If you can spare anything, I've got a link up in my bio for io donations Bio Lincoln bio, so that's up there. So yeah, it's called the Eagles Autism Challenge. Show yeah, if you have anything, donate, If not, I get it.
Speaker 2: If not, just cheer blake on. Just cheer me on from although you don't need any cheering all of them fucking plumpers.
Speaker 1: Share the link. Maybe your friends have something that you don't, and sharing is also huge, right, even if you can't keep it to yourself. Share the link. You never know who's in your feed that might be just eating and dying to donate some money somewhere but doesn't know how.
Speaker 2: Get your word out. Get the word out. Is there a tweet or post some kind of work of media that you are liking?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So I looked up about pepperoni cups, you know, like the good pepperoni on pizza and when it cups up. I was wondering what's going on with those? And someone wrote a great article in like two thousand and three, sorry, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty three. It's a by someone named Ja kenj J.
Speaker 2: Come on, you don't know j Kenji Lopez?
Speaker 3: Is that is that a known person?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man's like freaking like if you're a foody and ship like his good eats like he was. He's just part of like that Internet cook culture bro taught me. Taught me so much about cooking through his videos on YouTube. Shut up.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Okay, so we'll have Japanese that checks out because he wrote a yeah, a great article. Why does Pepperoni curl? That's the title of things that I read. But it's on there and it's great and if you ever were wondering, it's a yeah I was. I was joined that last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh, fantastic. We love a Pepperoni cup. I love it too, espessially that grease pulls in there. People are scared of that. Not me, No, no, not me. That's called gold. That's also called stay away from that, according to my phys physician, as I get older, But hey, I'm gonna do what I do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see a work of social media I like. Is from at drill dot beskuy dot social Uh posted Yes, son, the dog is in heaven and he's a pokemon. Now the dog became a pokemon as that's what he desired most within his magic heart when he died. Got me, Got me. You can find me at Miles of Gray pretty much fucking everywhere. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at dailyes like Geist read the Daily like guys on Instagram. If you want to know some of the articles you're talking about, you look at the description on the app you're using to currently listen to this episode. There you will find what is colloqui and canonically known as the footnotes, and there you will find the links to the information we talked about on the episode, as well as a song that we are going to write out on. What is that song you ask, I say, it's this. It's a track called carry Me by the band Nubian Twist featuring Salun Kuti. Salan Kuti is one of Fella Kuti's sons. And if you like afrobeat, like that from like Fella Cuti, this is like this band, Nubian Twist. They're fucking so, they're good, they're solid and playing afrobeat well takes great skill and with Sayun Kuti on vocals, it's just a very fun track, high energy. So check this out. Carry Me by Nubian Twist featuring Salem Kuti. Check that out and look The Daily is that guests production by Heart Radio One more podcasts check out that Heart Radio, Apple Podcasts or wherever the podcasts are just fucking given away for free. We don't care. Just listen to it, Okay, that's all we need. Baby, Tell people that you are informed. All right. That's gonna do it for us today. We'll back later, tell you what's trending. Until then, Bye bye bye by The Daily Zeitgeist is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bee Wang, co produced by Victor Wright, edited and engineered by Justin Conner,