Speaker 1: Well, well come out.
Speaker 2: We'll sente one of they, I cains all saying your conscience zone, well be desire. All that a tell and if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 3: In reality, they are going after anyone who objects to families being ripped apart and community members being disappeared.
Speaker 2: Ice lies and people die.
Speaker 4: And one of the best ways that you can dismantle a movement of insecure men is by making.
Speaker 5: Fun of them.
Speaker 3: These are the figures that add up in the lives of New Yorkers.
Speaker 6: These are the figures that together would save the people of the city more than eight billion dollars.
Speaker 7: Traidom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, be.
Speaker 8: Away of coming.
Speaker 3: To your site, going the way out against all and saying you a conscious son.
Speaker 7: Sean the New Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks Scott Shannon.
Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Later in the program, my interview with President Trump's coming up as something that I don't think most people thought we'd see in our lifetime a real chance for a lasting peace in the Middle East. You know, two years and three days, the remaining hostages will be released, hopefully by Monday. We expect pretty amazing to hear Israeli's chanting Nobel Prize for Trump and Gossin's chanting Trump's name after the peace deal is announced. Listen, no bed Bright through drum, no Man Bryce to tromp Hey, no Ben Price, do tromp Hey, no Ben Price, do Trump?
Speaker 4: No bad price?
Speaker 9: Do Trump?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Trump?
Speaker 2: Yeah Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean Trey Yanks, who has been reporting from Israel for Fox News for years, that he'd never seen that or heard that in his entire career of reporting from the region. The families of the hostages then also spoke to President Trump after this peace deal was announced.
Speaker 2: Here's what they said. They want to say something.
Speaker 11: All right, President Trump, you have the best crowd in the world. What do you guys have to say to President Trump?
Speaker 9: You did it, You did.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is amazing, mister President.
Speaker 6: We believe in you.
Speaker 3: We know you've done so much for us over the past since you became a president and even before that, and we trust you fulfilled the mission until every hostage, every forty eight of the hostages are home. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Less it be the peacemaker.
Speaker 11: God bless you, mister President.
Speaker 8: God bless America very much.
Speaker 6: You just say care of yourselves.
Speaker 2: The hostages will come back. They're coming home, coming back on Monday. I mean beyond historic.
Speaker 1: Joining us now Senator James Langford of Oklahoma to discuss this, the Schumer shut down and Jacksmith spying on his fellow senators and other congressmen. Senator, great to have you back your reaction to this. I think there's a I lay out a lot of reasons I believe that this happened.
Speaker 2: What are yours?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have to tell you, Sean, I had one word after President Trump posted last night. My response was just one word, hallelujah. I mean, that is such an incredible event. People have no idea what this opens up. The possibilities for obviously those families that have their family members have been held by barbarians for the last two years, the people of Gaza who have also been held hostage by hamas, and the children that have an opportunity to be able to grow up and have a future because they're not human shields for Hamas. But this opens up the opportunities for Saudi Arabia to be able to normalize with Israel, for Indonesia to be able to normalize within Israel. There so many other countries around the world to be able to say that barrier is gone because we were so close in the Abraham Accords to be having major breakthrough, which is why Hamas was doing everything they can to stop it.
Speaker 1: Maybe the most powerful factor is he means what he says, and that region of the world certainly understands strength. And Donald Trump taking out Aurand's nuclear facilities and then telling Hamas take the deal or we will obliterate you. I'm sure had an m fact on this.
Speaker 9: Yep, no question on that. For President Trump to be able to step in with the relationships he had, he was the only president that was able to engage with that level and pick up the phone, to be able to talk straight with bb Netsunyahu, his friend, to be able to talk straight with the leadership of Qatar, with the UAE, with Saudi Arabia, with Oman, with others, and to be able to say here's where we are. So many of those countries in the region were not willing to take the risk because it's failed so many times, so they don't want to stick their neck out and say I'm going to be a part of a deal that failed because Egypt tried to do this, Jordan tried to engage France. I mean, you go on and on and on. No one was successful, and so everyone just backed away and stopped trying until President Trump reached in to be able to negotiate this and to be able to get it done. And once he stuck his neck out and he started actually getting it done, others started falling in behind.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about where we stand with the Schumer shutdown. You know, there were a couple of moments. I want to play Hikeem Jefferies. He got embarrassed on CNBC this morning and then had a a knockdown, drag out confrontation with Mike Lawler. I'll pay play just a small part of that, but first let me play him on CNBC.
Speaker 5: There was an election and the Republicans were put in a position where they were able to pass the Big Beautiful Bill, or you call it the Big Ugly Bill, to then say we don't like any of that, so we're going to shut down the government until you take back all the things that you duly passed through legislation. If Republicans had tried to do that to the Inflation Reduction Act or the any of the acts that Biden and that administration had passed. It if they said we're going to shut down the government because we don't like any of those things you did. We're going to not pay our military, We're going to you know, not allow the government to reopen until you do what we want. After an election where the American people put them in put Democrats in power, you'd be going crazy. You'd be going crazy about using a shut down of the government with a continuing on a continuing resolution to get what you want just because you don't like what the Republicans did. It's not how it's bad. It's bad precedent, and it's just clear. And you're talking about the House, you've already passed this. The Senate is who we're talking about, and they have a bill which will reopen the government right now with five more Democrats.
Speaker 8: What is bad precedent is the Republican refusal to engage in biprotestant negotiations. What is bad President, President is the Republicans embarking on a my way or the highway approach from the very beginning of this Congress.
Speaker 2: The my way or the highway approach is them.
Speaker 1: They're demanding one point five trillion to keep the government open for seven weeks, including funding using taxpayer funding for healthcare for illegals.
Speaker 2: They're never going to get that. How long does this go on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I don't know how long this goes on. This is one of those issues where once a war starts, it's hard to stop. Once a shutdown starts, it's hard to stop on and their irrational demands on it to be able to unwind the one big beautiful bill to be able to give healthcare to folks are not American citizens. They even have shown a section in there that a lot of people aren't talking about. They have a section where they're demanding electric vehicles get the ability to be able to drive in HOV lanes, and new climate initiatives for foreign entities. I mean, it is like a progressive wish list is their demand to be able to get it, and it's just not rational. I go back to four times in September that the last four septembers we had a moment similar to this where we hadn't gotten everything finished on appropriation, so we did a continuing resolutions. We disagreed as Republicans strongly where Biden was, but we're not going to cut off military funding as they are to try to demand something. And so we've been through this four times. We do know the difference. But the difference for this one now is Schumer literally came out yesterday and said things are getting better for Democrats every day. It's like, literally, as pay is being cut off to the members of the military, to the nowtional guard that are being deployed, to civilian employees, he can't get to answer at the IRS because they have so many furloughed folks, to all the different things that are happening. Schumer has to stand the micron and smile and tate's getting better for Democrats every day. Well, it's not better for the American people.
Speaker 1: Let me play for you, Chuck Schumer. Over the years, because his entire career, he has spoken out against government shutdowns on how bad they are.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said, what if I.
Speaker 11: Persuaded, my call is to say I'm going to shut the government down. I am going to not pay our bills unless I get my way. It's a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis. It's sort of like this, someone goes into your house, takes your wife and children hostage, and then says, let's negotiate over the price of your house. You know, we could do the same thing on immigration. We could, we believe strongly in immigration reform. We could say we're shutting down the government. We're not going to raise the debt ceiling until you pass immigration reform. It would be governmental chaos. Speaker McCarthy needs to stop letting the MAGA radicals drive his decisions and do the obvious and sensible thing, follow the Senate's lead and pass a bipartisan cr to prevent this reckless shutdown. We do not want to let a Trump temper tantrum governor policies will cause the shutdown of a government which everyone on both sides of the aisles knows is the wrong idea.
Speaker 1: Oh, it looks like the temper tantrum is coming from Chucky himself. The idiocy, the paralysis, the hostage taking, the chaos, the recklessness is his. I think that Chuck Schumer basically is trying to cling on to power, knowing that he really is the leader in name only of the Democratic Party, and he's scared to death that he's going to lose his seat to AOC.
Speaker 2: That's my theory, what's yours.
Speaker 9: My theory as well. And he's watching what's happening in New York City and in New York with Mondamie and with the extreme far left and the socialists rise there and realize if he's going to stay in power, that's the group that he's got to please. He's doing everything he can to be able to show he's the resistance. There are some Democrat senators that are now saying, hey, we're actually hurting families. We've got to figure out how to be able to get out of this, and Schumer continues to be able to push back and to say no, we've got to show where the resistance. So this is a Schumer shutdown over something that's just not rational. All Republicans are looking for is just keep the government open at the same level we are right now while we're still negotiating. That is not partisan, That is just common sense.
Speaker 1: And I want to put emphasis on that. Republicans they have a clean cr meaning you fund government at its current levels as you negotiate, negotiate out the budgets, and that's the place in the forum to do it, and not to hold the people hostage again. One point five trillion that they're demanding for seven weeks to keep the government open.
Speaker 2: That's never going to happen.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting now behind the scenes, are you talking to Democrats that understand they box themselves in here.
Speaker 9: I have actually and not continue to be able to do that. And I'm not the type that goes and shouts and belittles people. No one ever convinces me when they do that to me. So I go quietly to be able to visit with folks one on one, catch them and have some conversation, try to see we can actually move some people to say, come on, now, you know what this is doing to families. You know what this is doing to so many members of our military. We've got folks being deployed this weekend through the National Guard that are heading overseas and they're having to say that they're families. I don't know if you're going to get paid and I'm on deployment. That's not right. We got to be able to solve this, and so there are several Democrats that are now saying, yeah, we got to figure out how to be able to get out of this. Susan Collins has been terrific on this, by the way, and trying to be able to negotiate on the appropriations level as the head of Appropriations to try to move some Democrat colleagues on this. So we're going to keep moving and pushing on this and to see how we can actually solve this for the American people.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back, we'll continue more with Oklahoma Senator James Langford on the other side. Then we'll get your calls in as well, and my interview with President Trump coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, The Sean.
Speaker 7: Hannity Show, A thermonuclear mmbay assault on fake News. Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: Where we continue our final movements with Senator James Langford of Oklahoma. Last question, Senator, A number of your colleagues we now have discovered have been spied on more spied on by Jack Smith. And I'm going to play for you. Lindsey Graham, who was on my show the other night, and well he was. I played him when he was at the hearing, and he was pretty pissed off. When talking to the Attorney General, he wasn't mad at her at all. I think she was as outraged as he was. And but discovering that he was spied on by Jack Smith is what he said.
Speaker 12: He announced He's going to run for president in twenty twenty two for the twenty four election. Within eight months, ninety one indictments were levied against him, coming from New York, Atlanta, Washington, d c. And Florida. Ninety one felony charges against Donald Trump. Here's what I believe. If he had never announced he was going to run for president, none of this would have happened. They were trying to destroy his comeback. This was all orchestrated by Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Fannie Willis, Letitia James to destroy this man so he could not win in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Weaponization, I would argue, was putting cinderblocks on the scale of Donald Trump's chances to win an election. And in this last cycle, I believe the pre bunking of Hunter's laptop was a way to try to stop Trump. In twenty twenty they were successful at suppressing that story. And then everything that happened with the dirty dossier, fize applications, double standard of justice, and what happened with you know, Barack Obama wanting a new Intel assessment because they didn't like the old one that said, oh, there was no Trump Russia collusion. Have we had deep state operatives trying to impact presidential elections in the last three.
Speaker 9: Cycles, Absolutely we have. We've had folks that are within the military. I mean you've talked about it before, Peter Strausk, others that were within the system that were trying to find ways that they had levers that they could actually use to be able to affect the outcome of the election and to see what they could do to be able to control where the American people are. The good news is the American people saw through those ninety to one indictments, saw right through what was actually happening politically. And as the information continues to come out, as it says in scripture, those things that are whispered in the secret place will be shouted from the housetops. As the information comes out and the truth is exposed on it, more and more people are seeing seriously the FBI was tracking Republican members of Congress and tracking their phone to be able to see what they could actually figure out how to be able to fish to go through this. It had reached that level that this bad administration from the Biden administration would determine they're going to use whatever power they have. And instantly enough they kept talking over and over again, we've got a save democracy. Literally, they were selling out democracy and creating autocracy while they're chanting save democracy.
Speaker 1: Well, said Senator Lineford Voklahoma. Appreciate your time, Senator, to keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is what we know. It's not a whole lot Now.
Speaker 1: We did learn earlier in the day that Lindsey how Again in the Eastern District of Virginia went in to a grand jury on the issue of Letitia James. We believe it probably has to do with the mortgage issue that we've covered fairly extensively here on this program and whether or not, oh it is okay, and we're gonna get more details in a second. But anyway, we now have the DOJ has indicted the New York at Attorney General. Anyway, I think there's a whole lot of lawfare that should have been looked into too. And you know, how does somebody run on a platform of get Trump at the way she did? Anyway, Fox News legal analysts, our friend Greg Jared is with us.
Speaker 2: Now this is big news.
Speaker 1: And you know she and Adam Schiff seem to have similar problems, don't they.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they absolutely do. And it's mortgage fraud allegedly. And the indictment follows this criminal referral from the Federal Housing Finance Agency director who cited alleged mortgage application fraud involving properties in Virginia and New York. The Virginia property, James is accused of falsely claiming that home as her primary residence to secure better mortgage rates, despite the fact that her official residence is New York. It must be New York in order to hold the position that she has as the state attorney general. And in fact, apparently there's a power of attorney document that was signed by James granting her niece authority to execute the purchase and listing the property as James's principal residence. So you know, I think, having not read the indictment because the news of it just broke I suspect.
Speaker 2: I have a little bit more news. Let me pass it on to you.
Speaker 1: The Justice Department won an indictment against New York Attorney General Letitia James, accusing her of committing mortgage fraud when she purchased a property in Virginia in twenty twenty three. The indictment on bank fraud makes James the second of President Donald Trump's political foes to be charged in the Eastern District of Virginia. Since President Trump pushed out the top prosecutor, Lindsay Halligan, is now in charge there. And anyway, Halligan apparently presented this case before the grand jury. And this is very interesting to me. Now I want to go into the law as it relates to people that would make mortgage applications and talk about places being their permanent home, permanent residence. And this is an issue that has come up as it relates to Adam Schiff because he was claiming who properties and benefiting on this tax forms. As it relates to you know which properties and getting more favorable mortgage rates because he claimed them as their primary residence. This is a big deal. And this, by the way, happens all the time. These charges are brought.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's true. Just look at Marilyn Moseby, who was the prosecutor in Baltimore who ended up getting convicted of doing the exact same thing. So you know, I mean, look, the law is very clear. You cannot have two separate homes, both of which is your principal place of residence. You can only have one. But Adam Schiff designated allegedly California as well as you know, Washington area. I believe it was Maryland home as his principal place of residence. You can't do that against the law. It's called mortgage fraud.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: And you know you're cheating on all kinds of uh, you know, government tax advantages and so forth, and so you know, it's about time that prosecutions are brought. Now understand that Letitia James is going to make the same claim that James Cumy is making in his particular case. Oh, dismiss the case, your honor. This is a vindictive prosecution by Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: And you know, grand jury abuse and outrageous government conduct and so forth. You know, they'll they'll say it should be tossed because Trump pressure government lawyers to bring a politically motivated prosecution. Well, I got news for them. That doesn't mean under law that a person cannot be criminally prosecuted for I'll give you an example. Biden constantly criticized Trump as a threat to democracy, and his dirty fingerprints were all over the double prosecutions brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith. And you know, as The New York Times reported back in twenty twenty two, Biden let it be known he wanted Trump prosecutor to applied pressure on Attorney General Merrick Garland to get it done, and it got done. You know, it's a myth that a president cannot tell DOJ lawyers or US attorneys what to do. I got news for him. Read article to the Constitution. The president holds ultimate authority over all executive branch departments, including the DOJ and their US attorneys. He can direct decisions as a part of his inherent powers, including prosecutorial decisions. So if you're going to follow the law that you know, selective prosecution, vindictive prosecution should not work.
Speaker 11: But you know, in.
Speaker 10: Comey's case, you know, he's making a pitch in front of a friendly Empire district judge who was appointed to the bench by President Joe Biden, who's you know, dj Ran interference for Comy. So you know this is going to be a tough case, particularly in that district in Virginia, which is dominated by a liberal jury pool that will ultimately make the decision.
Speaker 1: It's amazing to me because you know, it's honestly like if Donald Trump spit on the sidewalk, they wanted to go after him. And I really have no sympathy for the likes And by the way, we're going to take some of your calls if you want to weigh in on this. I see my phone's blowing up here. Finally, I mean, you have somebody that runs on a platform. She's going to be the attorney general of a Laticia James and Latisia James, you know, runs on a platform, Get Trump, Alvin Bragg, get Trump.
Speaker 2: You know what was the case? Letitia James?
Speaker 1: What explic because it's the almost the exact same issue she was charging the Trump organization with in a civil case and then getting this ridiculous, unprecedented fine which they're not gonna have to pay, thank god. And remember if it wasn't it that case where they had in Goron and evaluation of mar Lago at eighteen million, when it's a property worth between one and one point five billion dollars.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it would take just a minute's perusal of a website like realtor dot com or Zillo dot com and find out, oh h, they undervalued that property and didn't want to know the truth. Nobody cared that they statuted limitations had run out on Alvin Bragg. And in terms of misdemeanor charge of what would have been a misdemeanor charge for a legal non disclosure agreement that was labeled a non disclosure agreement that was paid as a legal expense, I mean the degree of weaponization there. Now in this case you have Letitia James. This is about something that is real and something that is serious, and that's called mortgage fraud. And for a Virginia property she's claiming as a principal residence. You can't be a New York New York's top prosecutor and have a Norfolk, Norfolk, Virginia house as your principal residence. What do you claim that whoopsie Daisy, I made a mistake on my loan application.
Speaker 2: Is that what they claim?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I mean that is that's going to be her her defense. Well her, she has a two part defense. One, it's a vindictive prosecution. Dismiss the case, you're honor. Number Two, if it goes to a jury, it's whoopsie days as you call it. There was a pretty good explanation. Ogee, it was a typo or a miscommunication. Well under the Letitia James standard in the case you brought against Trump, she argued and said publicly, it doesn't matter if there's a miscommunication or somebody else did the work for you. Ultimately Trump is responsible. Well, then you know she's ultimately responsible in this particular mortgage fraud case. But you know, spare me the fake moral outrage over weaponization of the law. You're right, Sean. She ran on the campaign promise to get Trump, and now people are upset because Trump wants to get Letitia James. You know you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean this seems pretty cut and dry.
Speaker 1: I mean, either she claimed it as her principal residence while she's the top, you know, while she's the age in New York, as she claimed the Virginia property was the prince over residence, or she didn't. And if she did, and I don't really think there's a lot of excuses. But Greg, we appreciate you man, You're the best. Thank you, my pleasure, Greg Jarrett, Fox News Legal Analyst, eight hundred and nine to four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, we're going to have Peter Navarro and John Solomon on at the top. What they did to Peter Navarro is unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jim is in North Carolina. Jim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 6: Hey, Sean good? How are you doing good?
Speaker 2: Buddy? Glad you called.
Speaker 6: I've been I've been a real estate broker or a broker since nineteen eighty seven. That's almost forty years. I've been a I'm a certifying residential appraiser, been one since nineteen ninety one. I'm faha approved. What Latisia James did sickens me. That woman knows exactly what she did and she needs to go to jail. I've taken continuing education for the entire time that I've been a broker and an appraiser. I've also served on an appraisal board in another state and maybe the Appraisal Board and also the Real Estate Board of New York needs to get involved as well. But that woman needs to go to jail. Period.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you my thought. Look, it was very funny.
Speaker 1: There was a time because me and some friends invest in real estate, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: We do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have lawyers out the yazoo, we really do.
Speaker 1: And it was funny because we had refinanced some loan and you know that there are government back loans. I don't even know the process, to be very honest, because that's not my part of the business.
Speaker 2: That's not what I do.
Speaker 1: And they said, oh, he refinanced, and Donald Trump must to giving him favorable treatment. Turned out we did it during the Obama years.
Speaker 2: How funny is that.
Speaker 6: Exactly? I mean, there's any time, Sean, as you know, when you have banking and landing involved, it's all now interstate and those are considered federally related transactions, generally related transactions. And that's why it's fawn and it's criminal. She knows exactly what she did. There's no sense typo. As you know, underwriters are involved in every single loan that they underwrite. It's all taken very seriously and she needs to go to jail.
Speaker 1: Well, they knew what her job was, they knew it couldn't possibly be of principal residence anyway, Jim, really informative call. Thank you Afrat Texas. We have about a minute. It's all yours, go for it.
Speaker 4: Hi, mister Hannity, I would just like to sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts for here's the of the Jewish people, the Israeli people. As an American Jewish Israeli, we can't tell you how much we appreciate your loyalty and honesty and truth. You've been speaking truth from the beginning, and you've never strayed where some have decided otherwise, but you have always spoken the truth. And I know sometimes you must feel that you are not being appreciated by us, but please know that everyone that I know supports and loves you for always supporting us. So thank you very much for all that you've done.
Speaker 1: My sincerest prayers go out to the people of Israel, and if I find there's a lot of ignorance out there and what they've had to withstand tens and hundreds of thousands of rockets surrounded by enemies, and then October seventh is unbelievable evil in our time, I have no problem standing for what's right. Thank you, Efrot, appreciate it. Eight hundred nine four one Channel is a number.