Speaker 1: I want to get back to basketball and the G League, believe it or not, where Bronnie James continues to impress with the South Bay Lakers. Bronnie scored sixteen points yesterday to go along with fivecist, four rebounds, and three steals in South Bay's ninety eight to ninety loss to the Greensboro Swarm. The game comes off Brownie's thirty point performance last week against the Valley Suns. The fifty fifth overall pick in this year's draft is playing with more confidence, average twenty points two point seven rebounds to assistble game this month. He's also showing his ability to knock down shots and be a playmaker with and without the basketball. And it's appropriate that I mentioned him because I'm really proud of the progress that he is showing. He's gonna earn his stripes he keeps playing this way. And my knucklehead a nephew who interrupted my show earlier, all right, he's sitting right here with me now. And you know, everybody made news. You know, you're real popular over the last week because you calling yourself the Bronnie James, you know, the Bronnie James or the media and what have you because I'm here, I probably don't belong here, and you know, but he's showing he belongs when you're gonna show you belong.
Speaker 2: Well, my numbers is up, just like his is up.
Speaker 3: How how? How?
Speaker 1: What do you mean your numbers are up? They were no, they were nowhere, So where were they gonna go? But they were on the ground. You've never been on TV.
Speaker 2: Before's and they hate the comments? Is no I make the show. They were like, give your nephew his own show. Now, I'm not saying you should leave this show, but we should just switch seats.
Speaker 1: What what do you mean Swiss seats.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what they said.
Speaker 1: So they talked about this Swiss seats.
Speaker 3: That's what they say.
Speaker 1: Come Swisch seats. Don't knock on my damn table. Go ahead, questions. So you got questions about me? All right? You want you on Swisch seats? All right? Fine, Josh, fine, Josh.
Speaker 3: This is Christmas.
Speaker 1: This is quick came this, this is this is Christmas. This is Christmas. I'm chilling. I'm gonna I'm gonna let you go ahead, go ahead, nephew.
Speaker 3: All right, So one, do.
Speaker 1: You know how to ask questions?
Speaker 2: You're about to find out Christmas is coming. But you got me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing. You got not one, but two pairs of my Cardier glasses. So since you took them with our seeking permission, considered them your gifts. Now. I got Jason, I got him covered. I got your cousin TJ. I got him covered. I got I got I got your nieces, I got your cousins. On the female side, the guitarists, the knaves to me as Shawna's candas everybody. I got everybody covered, you understand saying just not you, just not you. Now. I didn't even bring up your sisters, Carmela, Candace, I mean Carmela, Shawna, Janet. I mean, listen, I got everybody covered but you, because none of them stole my stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, luckily for me, this merchant is taking over. It's a little hot in here too, ye T shirts. As a matter of fact, I got yourself because and I got a security on a company card.
Speaker 3: Can you give him his gift?
Speaker 2: Please turn it around? Yeah, lift the hoodie up so they could see that Marry Christmas.
Speaker 3: Be rich.
Speaker 2: Ahead, say your line, who's we switch sees?
Speaker 3: I gotta shout this.
Speaker 2: For you like that now in a return.
Speaker 3: I wanna. I want to.
Speaker 2: I want a Glowiller concert like a personal one, not not not. I don't want to go to a concert. I want her to come here and just perform. I don't know how much it's gonna cost, but you got it.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying for her to I'm not paying for nobody to perform here. Nobody. Why would I pay somebody to perform?
Speaker 3: Is the hottest thing?
Speaker 1: So what the fact that the matter is, that's free publicity right there, and you stid it. You buy My man's just standing like he's security and all of that.
Speaker 2: I pay him company card. Then I want I want the Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Pause, introduce yourself to the audience. Man, Oh he's not Mike, tell him this name.
Speaker 3: That's my security.
Speaker 2: Caleb turned around so they can see the shirts, real security.
Speaker 3: And that's so he is.
Speaker 1: He's family too. His dad is Vernon's one of my best childhood buddies growing up. The Ravenel Sheilah and everybody may Sha and everybody else. That's it. He's family.
Speaker 2: He ain't security like the money that's pay to.
Speaker 3: I ain't gotta pay you today. That's it. I said, I don't want to pay you today. So what I was saying, where was that?
Speaker 1: You don't even remember? You remember you.
Speaker 2: Hosted the show because you're telling me I'm not getting nothing for Christmas, and look at your gift.
Speaker 1: This ain't no damn gift. It's a curse. It's you sitting there telling everybody we we rich well you and don't have anything.
Speaker 3: I don't we do.
Speaker 2: I'm consistent since me too, consistently full of it. I lost my money last night.
Speaker 3: How Steph Curry had two points? You was just talking about it.
Speaker 1: So you gambled.
Speaker 3: I don't even consider that gambling pin.
Speaker 1: If you don't bet, you keep your money in your pocket.
Speaker 2: That's as good as not betting, Steph Curry for twenty you're supposed to have that.
Speaker 3: I blame Steve Kurr.
Speaker 1: That's an opinion. That's an opinion you being trying to You're trying to be assertive like that. Where you get that from?
Speaker 2: I get that from. That's buddy Steve. Listen, Steve Kerr, you're playing. You're not starting, Buddy Hill. Steph Curry needs space when you're gonna say something. If it was if it was a Doc Rivers, y'all be all down him.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve Curves has four championship rings. So it's kind of difficult to question a man that is going to six NBA finals and it's one four. It's kind of hard to do that.
Speaker 2: You're coaching the goat, so he good forever.
Speaker 1: So Steph Curry's to goat down? Oh to me, Oh, it was Lebron.
Speaker 3: You know why he's the go.
Speaker 1: Just it's fluid fluid. It's fluid fluid.
Speaker 2: And right now Steph Curry way and you know why because we have Bron so high on the goat list.
Speaker 1: He's not on high my goal number, he's number two.
Speaker 2: So the fact that Steph Curry has beaten somebody that's in the run for the goat debate three times in the finals, can Michael.
Speaker 1: Jordan say that Michael Jordan's He's never beat the goat because no one was.
Speaker 2: It was that good.
Speaker 1: That good. We gotta let go, Michael. You're about to get slapped. I'm about who you playing, Michael. Excuse me. Michael Jordan was so great there was no one that compared to him. See the point that I'm trying to make to you that you have people in the Lebron James era looking at Lebron James, wanting them wanting to go at him because there was a debate as to whether or not they were on that level, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, et cetera. With Michael Jordan's there was no debate. It was him and nobody else, and everybody knew it.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: There was nobody else who's the best to Michael Jordan ever have to play Jeff Horneysack Bob Marley.
Speaker 1: Saying, your idiot, what about what about Isaiah? What about Isaiah and Dumars? What about bird before that? What about beating my Listen, this is Michael Jordan. His first title was over Magic Johnson. His second title was against Portland against Clyde drex Lando's crew. His third title was over Charles Barkley, Dan Marley, Kevin Johnson, another name. You don't even appreciate what your young young wet behind the ars bres Smeller like Simelax. Then he gets Lee's for a full year, comes back with seventeen games left in the second year, gets up getting bowed out by Shaq Pety Hardaway, Nick Anderson, those Woods. What does he do there? After he comes back for a second three pete. Okay, He smashes them, goes to the finals. He wins. He beats Utah, beat Seattle, beat Utah again, three pete. Carl Malone, Stockton, Gary Payton, Sean Kemp, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Why have I not taught you enough?
Speaker 2: You see something else? Everybody you just named? Who's a deadter scorer in Kevin score it?
Speaker 1: That's all it is. The shoot, That's all it is.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: That the great shoot, greatest shoot of God.
Speaker 3: And that's who Broun gotta play. We got Kevin.
Speaker 2: Durant, bron had Kyrie, and Kevin Love. I'm just saying who you gotta go against. Michael Jordan ever played the best. Nothing I'm saying to you. I'm saying to you.
Speaker 1: He was so phenomenal that it was universally understood. Nobody was in his class. Whereas with Lebron, as great as he is, there was a debate, once upon a time is it him? Okad, there was a debate, once upon a time is it him? With Steph Curry, you understand, but there has never been a debate with Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan was called God in Jim Shorts by Larry Bird. I'm giving you facts. You want to change the subject before we get out of here, because I got work to do. I'm giving you. I'm giving you some shine. You gotta change the subject for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Now I want to talk about because I wanted to talk about this before. Nobody knows about this when we've our last one on one game since you've been playing basketball and step lately? Hear you?
Speaker 1: You mean when I bust your ass and you had and you need it?
Speaker 2: And can I provide contexts before you It's two thousand and five a mine in my business. I'm coming fashionably late to the one barbecue he throws per year to show off his pool. So I walk in and he like, I bust Josh ass. I'm like, I just got here. What happened were we talking about? We end up at a park. You know, he started getting some money, but he wasn't rich rich yet, so he was at the park without the fence.
Speaker 3: So he's pushing me, filing me. Y'all know.
Speaker 2: He calls the era as soft as cart Now is that what you said? That sounds like somebody that's gonna fail you, right, he's filing me. I was up about ten to two. I'm thinking this point game. I'm like, yo, check point game, like point game games thirty two.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna so we're gonna lie on it with the cameras. Roller, Josh, you came to the park with me. I literally was beating you thirty to four, thirty thirty for four, destroyed you. Excuse me. Your cousins were there as eyewitnesses. Your cousins were excuse me, excuse me, I'm tired. We did exactly. So what does it say to you that fifteen years ago, seventeen years ago? Was it twenty five? Nineteen years ago? Nineteen years ago? Okay, I'm still in my late thirties. Okay, you are young whipper snapper approaching twenty and I spaked you. You have never beaten me, You can never mess with me. Answer this question. Has there ever been a time that you've beaten me in basketball ever? In your lifetime?
Speaker 3: I mean, how many times it before?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, excuse me. We played many many times over the years with you growing up. Have you ever beaten me ever ever? Well?
Speaker 2: Were on TV? Yeah, I beat you? So sit here just folding that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I beat you.
Speaker 1: Before, So you're gonna lie? Yes, I did. Here's the deal. You do understand that part of the gift of being on camera is being authentic. People have to look at you and know you ain't full of ship. They to know that you're not lying.
Speaker 3: First of you said.
Speaker 1: Easy easy, you could easy easy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Now it's sound like you're gonna have to set that up. I don't like how I'm being spoken about.
Speaker 1: Josh, Josh, uncle Steve got bade me too. I played once a year. Maybe maybe maybe as busy as I am, because we know how busy I am. Okay, I will step on the court and whip you.
Speaker 2: I thought he was setting up the right I thought he was setting up the humble right now?
Speaker 1: All right, so you see what I'm saying right now? It's not even well. I wouldn't even waste my time. You have never again, you have been on this How old are you tell the audience? How old do you tell audience? You are thirty six years of age? You have never been your uncle? Is that not true? Thank you very much? Good switch show.
Speaker 3: I's his show.
Speaker 1: Switch and he's switched another subject because you always bringing up the shade room and stuff that any question.
Speaker 2: So you're not even protecting me, So you can step back a little bit.
Speaker 1: You switch ahead. He can't protect you from Uncle Steve.
Speaker 3: What just huh?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm giving you the chair. This is your last, boy, come up with some subject that you could compete in.
Speaker 3: All right? So when can we do this more often?
Speaker 2: Because I'm feeling this and I have a feeling that it's going to do good.
Speaker 1: Look at me. I would absolutely be happy. First of all, I'm always gonna do for you. If I'm all doing for you, I'm always gonna do for your cousin TJ, y'all, a, my two nephews. You know how I feel about y'all. But here's the deal. I can't do anything for a person doesn't show up to work. Your lazy ass will skip work you want to do, you want to do it on your own time. I have my production crew here. You show up two hours late. You know, you want to leave our early. You want to work days, and then you say, nah, I change my mind. I don't feel like working this day, you know. And then you A lot of the world talk about be rich because it's no we. It's no we, it's no weed. You have to earn your own way. Okay. So my point to you is, what's up you?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: You you you.
Speaker 1: Want to do TV. You're gonna put in the work. Really work is here.
Speaker 3: I'm the work.
Speaker 1: See see what I'm saying. See that? What do you know? You just showed you lack knowledge and sports me about Jordan's.
Speaker 2: And everybody knows for me, just a bunch of young ignorance.
Speaker 1: Michael that engage in ages with They ain't seen Michael Jordan. That's the only reason we see.
Speaker 3: And we seeing that he had a little trouble going left.
Speaker 1: So Michael Jordan had trouble going left. Michael Jordan's had trouble going left. You have any idea how ignorant you sound.
Speaker 2: Listen, you sound so ignorant.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan might call just to slap me over the phone. To allow my nephew to say something like that on my platform.
Speaker 2: It's footage that supports what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Man, go to the tweets. Go to tweets. I'm pulling ranked from the guest chair. I'm still gonna do the show. Pull a tweets. Read the damn tweet to make yourself useful.
Speaker 2: Off a system right there, they're saying, he is a foggy night merchant.
Speaker 1: A quarterback, like you said, like a system quarterback. What do you think? What do you think? Terrible? It's terrible. I'm gonna say, yeah, yeah, it's like a system quarterback. I'm gonna interpret it and put it in football Paulance and go with the answer to the affirmative on that question. I'm not gonna disrespect by my audience like that. If somebody took time enough to tweet us, you could at least have the decency to answer the question. See.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Now I learned from you on your radio.
Speaker 2: You remember, yeah, radio say this is you day?
Speaker 3: That was him?
Speaker 1: But I do it better than you. I do it better than you. I go like this, did you really just say that?
Speaker 3: That was See? I have to read it.
Speaker 2: I have to read a dumb tweet when you're picking up the phone and you on and it's a little difference.
Speaker 1: Next tweet and give it to me. Read that one.
Speaker 2: Why did for the smell snowman have to hurry on his way when he saw the traffic cop.
Speaker 1: Scared get burned, scared to go get burned and melt.
Speaker 3: That's what you got that's.
Speaker 1: What I got. What you got.
Speaker 2: I have nothing for these funny, ridiculous tweets. Next tweet, riff, You're terrible at this. How would you get revenge.
Speaker 3: On the reindeer that ran ran over grandma?
Speaker 1: How would you get revenge of the reindeer that grand old Grandma?
Speaker 2: I guess the rain There would be dinner after it have.
Speaker 1: To be something like that. I was going along those limes. I was saying, I blow them into the woods and make sure fox and stuff to snatch them up. Be me, we eat it. You gonna eat rein it? Since when when the hell you eat rain?
Speaker 3: There? Steak? Well, that stuff is the same type.
Speaker 1: Of No, it ain't right me. You eat me not as much as you. Hey, what I'm saying, all right, how does it feel for your uncle to be in better shape than you?
Speaker 3: Shall? And we're gonna find out? And I want on one.
Speaker 1: Tell me you just admitted it. You just said the other day. You know what I'm saying, I don't be working out of nothing. You sat right here on this chair and said, if I take off my shirt, I don't look like I work out. Those were your words, am I line, I don't that's exactly what you said.
Speaker 3: I don't look like I work out. I'm stealing you.
Speaker 1: That's what you said. That's what you said. Nobody your work because I don't know. I don't know what the hell you be doing, because I don't see you enough. You said you're not You don't look like you're in shape at all because you ain't been working out. This is your words.
Speaker 2: So if me and you did twenty persons right now, you look better than me doing the twenty.
Speaker 3: Yes, go ahead do twenty while I do twenty, I said, me and.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, but go ahead and do it.
Speaker 3: Come on first, you're gonna side by side, and in your first you.
Speaker 1: First, you first. Come on, man, give me twenty, give me twenty, little, give me twenty. Stop playing that ain't no, that ain't no.
Speaker 2: That is then Really that's you count about twos when you can do it, when you can do when you can do it.
Speaker 1: So we can't about terms.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean tens. Go ahead, yes, say.
Speaker 1: That's it for this edition. That's listenis show man. Please.
Speaker 3: I don't have to do no damn oh year, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Do then push up the tuses. I have to know, didn't push up the food other than year. What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Hold twenty?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Me? The whole? Twenty?
Speaker 1: Come on now.
Speaker 4: Nine about ten, talking, eleven talking wow, talking thirteen talking fourteen talking eleven, wow, thirteen, fourteen, twelve thirteen Are you there?
Speaker 1: Come on now, get out of here,