Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us on air with a Ryan Seacrest. Well, summer's gone by too fast. I know, I know the first day of school for Antelope Valley Lake Elsinore coming back today. You know, la USD was supposed to come back today, but they changed the calendar to start on Thursday. They made that change back in March. Garden Grove, high Montabello, Paramount, Riverside, Roland, Santa Ana, Walnut Valley and Whittier Union all coming back to school today. And when you look back at the summer, what was the highlight for you? Think about that? Well, yeah, what was the best thing that happened this summer? I know, for feel free to call her, send us a talkback. But I know for Siciny it was having wine on Tuesdays at three point thirty. Their kids play.
Speaker 2: Dates all right though, like rose all.
Speaker 1: Day, Tunny your highlight, I'm just guessing, but your summer highlight? Nothing, it's over yet, but I mean the school.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know hers? Yeah's easy? Yeah, right for sure? My life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still think about mine and it was eleven years ago, Like you'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: What did y'all do?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, on my honeymoon. Yeah, where'd you go?
Speaker 2: We went to Saint Lucia.
Speaker 3: We stayed at this place called Jade Mountain and our room only had three walls.
Speaker 1: Was that a triangle room?
Speaker 3: No, it's like the hotels built like off the cliff of the mountain, so all the rooms are open and you have like a little like private little pool in there, and.
Speaker 2: Then you sleep with like a net around your bed or bugs.
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute, I don't know about that part. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not as like jungly as you think.
Speaker 3: Like, it's not like we didn't wake up for bugs, but we didn't wake up like covered like in bugs, and it was just like they're just as a protocol.
Speaker 2: But it was lovely. It was really a cool, unique experience.
Speaker 1: I think one of the highlights for me over the summer was taking my little niece to the bar to get a cocktail. Well, her parents went out for she's six, while her parents went out for dinner. I babysat so and you're like, let's go to the bar. Yeah, she wanted to go to the bar. Yeah, so it's a bar and got her Shirley Temple want to feel like, you know, they want to feel like an adult, like, yeah, her parents are going out on their big adult night. Yeah, And so I said, well we're.
Speaker 2: The bar, right, a little fun night.
Speaker 3: My kids tried to Shirley Temple for the first time this year too, and they were like, what is this?
Speaker 1: I know that Grenadine, that's whatever. That piece stuff is so good with the sprite roses here a Sisting and Tawnya. And that's after seven o'clock. So she found the wife in this situation found pictures of another woman on her husband's laptop and she thinks she knows her, but she can't quite remember how she knows her.
Speaker 3: That is a weird feeling, especially when it's connected to your significant other.
Speaker 1: She can't place it. I don't know what the pictures are of, but they apparently were not not good. That's at seven forty this morning. Ryan's Roses on Monday, And in a few minutes we got Jonas Brothers tickets for you to win a lot of those to give away. Shall we start off with some good news? Tell me something good here, got Nancy here to start the day off. Start the Monday off right, Nancy, tell us something good.
Speaker 2: Telling something good.
Speaker 4: I had a tummy tut done six months ago that didn't go right, and as of today, I have been released.
Speaker 2: I've been cleared.
Speaker 4: Everything has healed properly. I am so excited about that. And now I'll be going to California to go to Disneyland.
Speaker 1: There you go. Well, thank you for sharing the good news. I talked back out of New Mexico on the I Heart Radio. App appreciate you listening to us, Nancy, and enjoy Disneyland. It's always a good time. Say, isn't he tell me something good?
Speaker 3: The pants I'm wearing today like these like khaki, very like linony type pants, and I love them. And I bought them like probably a few weeks ago, and then I'd misplaced them. I couldn't find these pants for weeks, and I was like what happened? And then I just found them yesterday. They had fallen behind, like my stacked pants, like just behind, and like I hadn't seen it forever.
Speaker 1: You need some more goodness in your life. If that's what's so good that it reminds me of red underwear, Mary, I told you about my Thursday Friday red underwear that I had for so many year. Yes, and then you told me they're supposed to replace underwear every year or something like that.
Speaker 2: I know, I think every couple of years. Now, I know I still miss those.
Speaker 1: I still miss them.
Speaker 2: I bought you new ones.
Speaker 1: I'm so weird. It's just not right.
Speaker 2: It's thoughtful. Some may say thoughtful.
Speaker 1: I think it's inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Some may say thoughtful. What if I bought Robbie underwear?
Speaker 5: If he said that he was missing some and you bought him some, I'd be like, thoughtful.
Speaker 1: I know, I get it. I get it, all right, tell me something good to while we're at it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Speaking of Robbie, he made the most amazing egg salad yesterday, and I just am so grateful that I have a partner that enjoys cooking high protein meals like that.
Speaker 2: It's just like nothing for him. He's like, oh yeah, I want to just whoop this up.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, here we are talking about pants and egg salad. Aren't you happy you're back with us this morning? Things? Yeah, little simple pleasures.
Speaker 2: Set highlight reel every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see, today is National Panini Day. That's something to get behind. Dodgers and Angels tonight and Anaheim, the Angels swept the Dodgers back in May. Ryan's roses on the way, and she found these pictures of another woman on her husband's laptop and she recognizes the person but can't remember how she knows her. So that is going down at seven point forty this morning. As you get back to school, a lot of school dishries coming back to school, lausd later in the week or intern Amy, when do you go back to school? They're on that microphone. See, we haven't taught you anything this summer, right, you haven't learned how to don't worry. We all do the same thing sometimes at the first actually at six six everything. Yeah, you start talking about pressing the button.
Speaker 2: I do it at least once a show.
Speaker 6: When you go back to school, Amy, September second, I am, I am, I'm sad to leave the show, and I'm.
Speaker 2: I don't even really want to talk about.
Speaker 6: It here, but I am excited to get back to Boston and have my like regular routine back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, listen, I don't even know how to say this because Mark just said to me. What did you say to me?
Speaker 7: Mark?
Speaker 1: Well, while we were gone, she got her septum pierced and I find what septum is fascinating.
Speaker 2: Right there, It's like the middle part of your nose.
Speaker 3: I noticed it right away. I was like, you haven't always had that piercing right, And she.
Speaker 2: Goes, no, okay, so breaking news.
Speaker 1: What was the why why did you get that perient?
Speaker 2: Did it hurt?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: I was like reflecting on this because I know a lot of people who did this in like high school, and I was like why, now, like what inspired me to do this? And I realized that I have I haven't really had a big chance to express myself because I wore school uniforms from kindergarten to my senior year of high school.
Speaker 1: Is about the school uniforms.
Speaker 2: It's about the uniform, all.
Speaker 1: The piers going back to childhood.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's all. And I'm assuming that's not your natural hair color.
Speaker 6: Really, you know there's no right natural blonde? Actually?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: And I changed.
Speaker 6: I died it red after my first year of college.
Speaker 2: But also a uniform related may yes, because I was never.
Speaker 6: Allowed to have facial piercings.
Speaker 2: I was not allowed to have that. Yeah, there's there's like strict rules.
Speaker 6: Yes, So I had to like figure out my own style and then I got to college, and I kind of waited like a year, and then one day I think I just woke up and I was like.
Speaker 1: Wow, I have freaking Does it hurt to get your septem pierced?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 1: Like it feels like a shot, like okay, and is it like you can take it out and it grows back kind of thing.
Speaker 6: I can take it out, and what do you mean, like my nose grows back in?
Speaker 1: Well like the holes?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean it's it's just like any piercing. It's like getting your ears pierced. Like if once you have it for a long enough time, then it won't necessarily close. But the nose is just it's really the same as your ears, Like it hurts for the first couple of days after you get it, and then I think in about like a few months, I can take it out and put it back.
Speaker 3: So she has the earring hanging down right now, but if she wants to, she can put it out.
Speaker 1: I can flip it. So this is rebelling. This is what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Its interesting.
Speaker 1: See I would not think like I'm going to rebel one day, and it's not gonna be I'm not getting any but I.
Speaker 2: Don't think uniform related.
Speaker 3: I did the same thing when I went to college, but I think, well, I guess maybe it was rebelling in a way that like, I was officially on my own for the first time, and my parents work a little bit more on the strict side sometimes, and so when I went to college, I got my tongue pierced.
Speaker 2: You know, I just just like things that hurt it.
Speaker 3: I guess it swells up for a day or two and then you just get used to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just want to rebel by sleeping till noon, like I didn't do.
Speaker 2: I didn't have that rebellious space.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mine, it's going to be mine. It's going to be dinners at nine and sleeping till noon when this is all said and done. I cannot wait to sleep till noon. Littel Richie does it every day.
Speaker 3: That's wild. I used to do it in college, but that was my normal.
Speaker 1: That's my version of septem piercing. All right, Well, Amy, thank you for your internship so far this summer, and UH wish you the best of luck when you get back to school. Uh, if you're engaged in listening right now or newly married. You should do this for five weeks in a row. You will cut your risk of divorce by half. And I'll tell you what it is next. Let me get to this. I don't want to bring up divorce, but I'm going to hear. So if you're an age or newly married, they say you should do this once a week for five weeks, and that's watch a romantic movie and then discuss the behavior of the couple in the movie afterwards.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I mean we kind of do that with Love Island.
Speaker 1: Do you do? Mm hmm, You're gonna last forever.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Call it cheap couple's therapy, and it can cut your risk of divorce by over half for the first three years of marriage. So I guess you talking about like what they did wrong and then you examine.
Speaker 3: Are you saying you have a higher chance of divorce in the first three years of marriage?
Speaker 1: Yes, that sounds right, you guys. Well, I'm not making it up. And the experts say this is one of those experts say things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the experts.
Speaker 1: Watch a romantic movie, discuss the behavior of the couple in the movie.
Speaker 3: I feel like we naturally did this, But I don't know where he sat there and discussed it afterwards.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't talk. I don't talk at night.
Speaker 2: I usually fall asleep before the movie is I'm not talking at night.
Speaker 1: Now today's quote, be so rooted in your being that no one's absence can disturb your peace. So codependent. This summer has flown Bible, so excited. May twenty ninth, May twenty ninth, so excited.
Speaker 2: It was all before.
Speaker 1: So it was the Thursday of summer. I don't know if you know what I mean, Like, I don't know what the week it was.
Speaker 2: Elday weekend is like the unofficial kickoff.
Speaker 1: Well, but like for me, Thursdays are almost better than Friday because it's all ahead of you. So May twenty ninth, it was all ahead of us, because once you get into Friday, it goes fast. So anyway, here we are back to school for some of you guys, thanks for coming back to listen to us. It's one eight hundred and five to one to two seven. By the way, we do have five hundred dollars in back to school cash nice for you to win every hour. We'll do that in a second. Then we'll get into Ryan's roses Michael on the phone. Here, Michael says that his fiance won't post about their engagement on her Instagram feed. Michael, what's up, good morning, congratulations, Thank.
Speaker 9: You, right, I appreciate it, thinks just taking a call. Yeah, you have that right on the intro. I know it sounds a little juvenile, but was hopeful for your advice on something here. So, uh, my girlfriend might have been dating for about three years. We got engaged a few months ago. You know, I did it kind of big. I had a photographer come, you know, sneak up Audis take some pictures, and we got some great shots back. And she kind of posts like everything she does. She's kind of like a micro influencer in our area. Yeah, and she posted the story, the story of the ring when we got engaged, and we got all these great shots back. We agree it's good. But she hasn't put anything on our Instagram. And it's kind of like, am I in my head to think, like you put everything up there and then about this? I mean, am I crazy to even ask her about this?
Speaker 2: Oh, she hasn't been a static post correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, It's like she posted a picture of the ring where we got engaged. You know, we got a look congratulations in the stories that are like yeah, and they disappear after a day. And I don't how people come to me. I know, I didn't know you're engaged, et cetera. Because I think this is kind of like her page is the way that we kind of keep in touch with our friends. Still we lost touch a sun, but they use her page as like the way to keep in touch with us, and it's not. And I don't know, M like crazy to think that this is a little a little off if she pokes.
Speaker 1: Are you secure in your relationship? But it just talk about pretty crazy? Are you secure with the relationship?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I'm secure. I yes, I am secure. Okay, all right, I know.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're confident in a relationship you've got with your fiance, then maybe she wants to have something to herself that's private. Maybe she doesn't want to put everything up there and this means so much to her that she wants to keep it between the two of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't look too far into this. No, I think it's weird.
Speaker 1: What she for you would be very strange.
Speaker 5: He's saying, she posts everything you don't post you're engaged. That's like the one thing people that's like the one thing people post, even if maybe.
Speaker 3: She's waiting, maybe she wants to do like a perfect reel or like the right carousel of pictures, and she's just right now kind of doing like a soft launch of the engagement.
Speaker 1: Michael, while we're at it, I was just reading something earlier this morning. If you do this what once a week for five weeks, if you watch your romantic movie and discuss the behavior the couple in the movie, you are more likely to not get divorced. So if you follow that, then who cares about the post?
Speaker 3: Well, Michael, try to find a movie that kind of has the same scenario and then you can talk about it afterwards.
Speaker 1: I think that now I wouldn't obsess about it. And congratulations, enjoy the fact that you are engaged in getting married. Brother. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 9: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I take care bye. I don't know that I would post it.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I mean, and this was one hundred years ago, but I don't think Michael posted when we got engaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did on my Instagram. I don't think he did. I know, but Michael doesn't post much.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd be the Michael in this relationship. Today Monday, guess the eleventh National Panini Day, Play in the Sand day and Chris Hemsworth's birthday. Ye kind of birthday to the legend Chris, one of the Christies. You just you can't look enough at him. You just want to look more at him. You know, we've seen him in personally dreamy eyes looking at him. The eyes. His father's beautiful too, captivating, His dad's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen this.
Speaker 1: Dad, Chatchy PT do a little Google.
Speaker 2: Actually, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Cini. So we're talking about cringe culture here. If you just got to the show this morning, and this is something that I think we can all relate to. You're worried about putting something out there because of the judgment you might get back right exactly.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're an aspiring singer songwriter and you're.
Speaker 3: Actually really good, but you don't post your work because you don't want people to be judged to cringe at it. In your head, you're like it's not good enough for it's whatever it is, or maybe it could be something dumb like a t talk trend that everyone's doing like and you're like, oh, I want to do it.
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, oh, it's going to.
Speaker 1: Be this happened to me. What was that trend you guys made me dance to?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Drake, Oh I was. I mean it's so judged.
Speaker 2: There's one right now where everyone's like on the ground and they're being pulled like I want to do that. I'm like, oh, I'm gonna look stupid.
Speaker 1: Time every time I posted a normal picture of me eating ice cream or working out or something, I regret doing it.
Speaker 3: But there's so much more good I think that comes from it than the negative that you think is in your head, you know what I mean? Like, what was the worst is someone said, oh, don't put salt on your ice cream? Like yeah, usually that that says more about them than it actually does about you. But it's like we're all walking on eggshells, worried about being seen as like too much.
Speaker 2: Or that we're trying too hard or something like that.
Speaker 3: But in reality, most people are actually scrolling and cheering you on. If they're following you, they're following you for a reason, So you have to let that fear kind of go back. I definitely experienced this when I started sharing my weight loss journey on Instagram by using GLP ones for my pcos, and I didn't even know how to even approach it, Like I was like, how do I even get into this? At the end of the day, I get more positive feedback from that than than any negative. I don't see any negative at all. It's more like genuine curiosity from people. But I would have never had that if I just didn't do it, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's kind of just one of those things where like, don't hold yourself back because you think it's cringey, because in reality it's probably not.
Speaker 1: It's also just like just don't read the comments.
Speaker 2: No, the people who.
Speaker 5: Leave nasty comments, the people that say nasty things, they're just.
Speaker 2: You know, it just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Where were side of the road?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the UK watching Long Islin UK.
Speaker 1: It didn't. We dipped. The audio rhymes with sanker, you know.
Speaker 2: They use it a lot on that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't. That's because it's streaming, right, they can say all of that thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it translates to, but yeah, it translates to not good. They're just people that are hurting, and like, honestly, it's like, I feel like social media is a place to just have fun, post what you want.
Speaker 2: Who cares cares?
Speaker 1: It's a who cares era. It's time for Ryan's roses. So Jacqueline reached out, and there's a public service. Let's try and find out who this woman is on her husband's laptop. So, Jacqueline, you found provocative photos of another woman on your husband's computer? Correct?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, and.
Speaker 10: It's untitled folder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hear you recognize you think you recognized who it was.
Speaker 10: She looks really familiar. I can't totally place her, but she looks like one of my husband's co workers.
Speaker 2: Think, well, that's not great.
Speaker 1: Did you tell your husband that you found him and ask him what the deal is? Oh?
Speaker 10: No, if I if I did, he would just deny it, say it's like a virus or something.
Speaker 1: No, And are you sure are like homemade pictures and not like he got them off some site or something.
Speaker 10: Well, again, I think I know her, I think I've met her.
Speaker 2: What were these ashers?
Speaker 1: Provocative?
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, provocative naked photos win woman's face that I kind of recognize. But I'm not like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I mean, the secret folder for it and all that is not great.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think we understand your concern. I mean, there's no real justification for him having another woman's photographs like that on his computer. Problem without even.
Speaker 2: And it's categorized like you put him in a folder.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the woman you think it might be?
Speaker 10: So it's somebody he works with. It's like Tina, Trina, Okay, Christina, I don't know something like that.
Speaker 1: And this is Jacqueline who's on the phone in Monrovia. She found racy, provocative, not good photos of another woman on her husband's laptop. She thinks it's somebody he works with. Uh. So basically, I mean, there's there any there's no good excuse for that. So we already have a problem, Jacqueline. But I think you want to know more about who it is. So we're gonna call your husband right now and offer him roses and find out who he's thinking about. Who's top of mind, Jacqueline, need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sistney's gonna do that right now. Be very quiet till we find out who he sends these flowers to what he writes on the card. Okay, okay, thank you, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, can I speak to Damien please?
Speaker 7: This is Damien.
Speaker 3: Hi there, My name is Devin. I'm calling from the floral spot. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 9: Who are you trying to call?
Speaker 2: I'm Damien? Is that you?
Speaker 7: I mean definitely, yeah, I mean that's my name. But I didn't enter any contest or anything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Well, we're.
Speaker 3: A floral design company here and deliver in the Monrovia area and kind of all over LA truly. But we're offering a free promotion. That's why I am calling. It's a free dozen red roses. They're absolutely free. You can send them to anybody that you like. You didn't enter any sort of contest. You may have purchased something online in the past, like six to eighteen months and clicked to receive promotional offers from local vendors.
Speaker 2: That's how we get our list.
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean yeah, I mean that's that's okay. I'm just I'm just not I don't I'm not interested.
Speaker 3: I don't don't again. I don't need cash from you. This is absolutely free. It's just the name of the person that you'd want to send them to in a note. We could be off the phone in like two minutes and they can have them delivered by lunchtime today.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I don't know, just three roses seems kind of shady.
Speaker 3: Well, anybody that you'd want to send free roses to, like who's top of mind? Like anybody?
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean, if I was going to send anything, it would be to my wife Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: Great, And then what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 7: I don't know, do you have any like three written cards? I'm not good with this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I have step this say I love you, I'm sorry, thank you, kind of like on the top of the card, but nothing pre written.
Speaker 2: I could just make it super short I love you.
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean that's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, Damien, your voice to be broadcast the radio. This is a real struggle for you to order these flowers for your wife, but you did. However, the reason we're calling is because we have your wife on the phone, Jacqueline, And do you know that she found something in a file on your computer. Do you have photographs of another woman on your laptop?
Speaker 7: Photo? Is a folder?
Speaker 1: The untitled folder.
Speaker 2: Nude photos?
Speaker 7: What are you doing? It's it's not it's no one is my wife.
Speaker 2: On the line, she's there.
Speaker 1: Let's just let's just get down to it. What do you have photos of another woman and without clothes on? Why do you have those on your computer?
Speaker 7: She's she's not anyone in particular. I just I'm just.
Speaker 1: Well, your wife thinks it's a coworker of yours.
Speaker 10: I know, I've met her. Tina, Trina like.
Speaker 7: I mean, yes, it does look like this is really embarrassing. Let me be clear, I'm not cheating on your bit, but why do.
Speaker 1: You pictures of another woman like hanging out on your laptop?
Speaker 7: Okay, look this is this is gonna sound insane, but it is, Trina like kind of what there's this sight? Yeah, there's this.
Speaker 1: You can oh well hold on for sac Damon, you're telling us that you there's a site that your coworker has where you can get these provocative photos. And you went to the site and your.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you upload a photo and it's you know, it's not really her, It's just a photo I've uploaded and it created this image.
Speaker 8: But wow, my god.
Speaker 2: I would want one coworkers anywhere around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can we just leave it at that? Like, I know, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I almost wish he was cheating. This is weirder.
Speaker 2: Saved it into a separate folder.
Speaker 7: I know, I'll delete them immediately. I'm so sorry it came to this, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jack, and I think you have all the information you need. We're gonna let you go. Damien, you understand what's wrong with this.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, yes, I'm aware.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, good luck to you too. So clearly he has like a thing for this coworker if he whatever, however he did that.
Speaker 3: I mean creepy that you can do that these days, By the way, yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I'm chat gpt. There's a feature where you can take a picture of something at a catchup bottle into the shot and a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all right, like I pinted in my house the other day on chat gpt.
Speaker 1: Right, it's amazing. You can renovate the room, ye anything in your backyard. The bed looks like if you move the bed out of the corner.
Speaker 2: See what the room looks like if you put curtains up.
Speaker 1: All of It FM headlines, well, this.
Speaker 2: Has been a crazy story.
Speaker 3: Water service finally restored for thousands of customers in Granada Hills and Porter Ranch. Can't believe how many days they went without water, but a boil water notice remains in place for a few more days. A fire that engulfed three AT and T buildings in Guardina yesterday left thousands of customers without cell phone and internet service. A thirty eight year old man from the Bay Area managed to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of rare Chinese manuscripts dating back to the thirteenth century from the UCLA Library.
Speaker 2: And last night in.
Speaker 3: New Jersey, the Jonas Brothers kicked off their Greetings from Your Hometown tour.
Speaker 2: Demi Levado joined them on stage to.
Speaker 3: Perform This Is Me and Wouldn't change a thing from the Camp Rock movies.
Speaker 1: All right, Eat is Seacrest assistanting an Tanya. We just had a Ryan's Roses call that left us unfulfilled. It was a very It was strange. I mean, I said during that call it would have been easier if he were just cheating, because it would just be a clean break. But this is just as bad, right, he he had a an AI photograph of a coworker of his provocative photographs, right, photographs of this woman that he goes to see at work every day with his laptop. They were on his laptop that he takes to work every Yeah.
Speaker 3: That he created a separate folder, maybe a secret folder that he wanted to keep secret.
Speaker 1: And remember we said, well, is this a coworker is Well, it kind of is, because it's like her face and an AI body. I don't we didn't see it, but his wife, Jacqueline saw the pictures and then she heard him say I'm sorry, I'll take him down right away. I mean, if you saw pictures of AI or anybody else, like if I saw pictures of another guy with the person I'm dating, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Like the beginning of the end. Like there's no coming back to coworker.
Speaker 1: Like tops, if Tobs were on my like one of my on a computer of somebody I'm going out with, Wow, why.
Speaker 3: Would you do that, Tubbs being on one of our computers. I just got so mad at Tubbs.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Tubbs is a coworker of mine, yes, and.
Speaker 2: He's like and he has all these like sexy us.
Speaker 1: Why is he sending photos to my girlfriend? Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Tubbs, speak up for yourself.
Speaker 2: I want to speak up, Tubs. I'm not sending.
Speaker 1: Nothing, all right, So what do you do in that situation? Maybe he's not physically hooking up with this coworker, but he's carrying it around in pictures of her without clothes on.
Speaker 3: That is so wrong on so many levels, Like not only is gonna lose his relationship, but he can lose his job.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like, this is bad.
Speaker 1: Should Jaqueline his wife, tell the coworker that he's doing this? Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean that's the end of it.
Speaker 1: I think, So why why you want.
Speaker 2: Them to work it out?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want them to work it out.
Speaker 5: I think she should leave this guy, But I don't think she needs to go tell the coworker because what's she going to That's so creepy weird.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, you know, with this technology is just gonna get worse and worse what you can make up and generate, Like, what's real anymore? Rhea on the phone listening to Ryan's roses this morning. What's your take on this couple? Rhea?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, they need to ban that technology. Like that's so bad, and like, if that were my husband, I'd tell him that he needs to get rid of that woman. They need to fire her. And this is out of control, her fault.
Speaker 1: She doesn't even know he made the photo up on the computer he takes to work with his and then he apologize like I won't do it again, or I'll take him away right now. Not good enough, No, so wrong.
Speaker 8: It's not her fault, but he can't be around her anymore if he is thinking about her naked, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she shouldn't be fired because of this, but she's.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have any idea. The coker doesn't know that this guy who's married to Jacqueline has pictures of her naked on his computer. Correct, she doesn't even know of it. I think Jack and should tell her.
Speaker 8: I would not be okay with my husband having speak pictures of anybody he knows in real life on his computer.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't either.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much, Rhea. I think we're all aligned here. I appreciate you listening to Ryan's roses.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, the coworker is clueless about this unless hearing it right now. I just think we're gonna get that in before nine o'clock. Name that Jonas for those Jonas Brothers tickets. If you're just getting back with us after your summer, We've got a lot of those to give away. That shows in September, so the next month, but got tickets before nine for you. Name that Jonas. On the way, Tanya has a training report, you said, how many Fridays until Halloween?
Speaker 2: Eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven fridays until Halloween'sisney's favorite holiday I think of the year. Oh yeah, we are talking about. Some of the most pops I feel are costumes and what's getting buzz.
Speaker 5: Right, Yes, and since Halloween is on a Friday this.
Speaker 2: Year, people are going to go all out.
Speaker 5: We even got invited to a costume party the weekend before Halloween. So I feel like this year it's gonna be a multi costume type of year. So I think we're gonna see a lot of Wicked. Obviously, there's gonna be so many Alphaba and Glinda's, especially because the second and final movie comes out in November. So I feel like there's gonna be a lot of Wickeds. I think there's gonna be a lot of Drake and Kendrick Lamar's The beef was really big this year, and I think Kendrick Lamar is super Bowl like performance outfit. I feel like people are going to be doing that, you know, with the jacket and the flare jeans. I think Severance characters are going to be very, very hot this year. I feel like I already had a friend whose birth her birthday party, she had Severance themed, so everybody had to come as like a Hellie or Irving like these.
Speaker 1: I mean severnth this correct. You think that's could be a big Halloween custome. I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: It seems hard to do no roll the tape back when Halloween comes around. But I also think that we're going to see a lot of Coldplay kiss cams.
Speaker 2: I think that it was.
Speaker 5: The affair herd around the world, and I feel like we're going to see a lot.
Speaker 1: How do you have to.
Speaker 2: Walk around like hugging the whole time at the party.
Speaker 5: I don't know exactly how they're going to do it, but I just feel like people are very creative and this was such a big moment from the year that everybody was just like so focused on.
Speaker 1: If you didn't hear about it over summer, these people were caught having it well an unfair right at a cold Play count kiss Cam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot with the movies. I think that came out like f one, Leelo and Stitch, Smurfs, all of those.
Speaker 2: I feel too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I think I might consider being that guy with the good body and the weird haircut on Love Island. What's the name?
Speaker 7: Harry?
Speaker 1: Harry, Harry? Are you though he's got Well, I didn't get that.
Speaker 2: I can see you're doing the Brad Pit from F.
Speaker 1: One, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: You can not have the whole like jumpsuit, the race jumpsuit and everything.
Speaker 1: That's very arrogant to go dressed up like Brad Pitt for sure.
Speaker 3: Wait, you know it's very see this is your thing with cringe culture, like don't let you can say hey no, but do you know what would.
Speaker 2: Be so funny?
Speaker 5: You know those T shirts that you can wear that are like big baggy T shirts and they like they paint on like a body, and Ryan should get that. But it's like a body with like a speedo, So it's not really you wearing a speedo.
Speaker 2: You're wearing just like a long can't wear.
Speaker 3: I weary you have to put them in a baggy shirt to work.
Speaker 2: To work, You're gonna wear a speed up to work.
Speaker 3: Them hot party on a Friday night. You just said Halloween's on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get my milk duds at the door in my speed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Or you can just do the Formula one outfit.
Speaker 1: I like that I made. The t shirts are good.
Speaker 2: I think that haircut's going to be like hot. Give it six months.
Speaker 11: So what is it?
Speaker 1: It's a rat tail and a bangs from It's like it's like a modern mullet, a modern mullet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, only eleven fridays left until Halloween. Name all right, guys, are you ready to name that Jonas? It is Jonah's Brothers tickets and we're given away. I got some more next hour two and we are going to meet Steven right now. Steven, good morning, good morning. How are you solid?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much? Are you ready to play? Name that Jonas Stephen for the tickets?
Speaker 7: I am ready? All right?
Speaker 1: Do you know stuff about the Jonas brothers?
Speaker 7: I know enough?
Speaker 1: You know enough?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, then this should be a piece of cake for you. So I'll give you a fun fact. You tell me if it's one of the Jonas brothers. You get to choose from Joe, Nick or Kevin. All Right, you gotta get three right before you get three wrong. Your first one is this. Jonas released the solo album Spaceman. Name that Jonas?
Speaker 9: Nick?
Speaker 1: That is correct? Nick Wow? In March of twenty twenty one, one down, name that Jonas. This Jonas told Entertainment Weekly that he once had to change clothes during a concert after messing himself up. What name that Jonas?
Speaker 7: Doe?
Speaker 9: Joe?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: How did you know that?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 2: What did he do? He liked?
Speaker 1: He pms, Well, I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 2: But he problem spilled beer on himself.
Speaker 1: No, it was a problem, the problem, it was problem. I mean, have you ever not gotten excited?
Speaker 2: I love this about Joe that he just like comes clean with it and it was just like, yeah, this happened to me.
Speaker 1: Who cares indigestion and sneezed?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, I mean, when they're belting out those notes and if you had to go beat like, you can't control that.
Speaker 1: If you have a problem and you are in full subtle mode. It could happen. Don't judge, Stephen. Back to you, you gotta get this one to win.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 1: Jonas was the first Jonas brother to become a dad. Name that Jonas easy, Kevin, Yeah, the a sat test bro. Congratulations seem at the Hanna Center.
Speaker 7: Awesome. Yeah, I'm I want to take it for my wife. I know she's going to be stoked. I'm actually at home depot trying to get supplies to finish my house.
Speaker 8: So this is this was a.
Speaker 1: That makes even more friendly. Yeah, you got all three right. Well, you're in home depot, what are you shopping for?
Speaker 7: I just bought a house and my first home, and I'm just trying to get it ready to move in for the family. So I'm actually hiding in home depot.
Speaker 1: I could take between the wood and the tools where uh, I'm by all.
Speaker 7: Like the the toats like their their seasonal section. That way, you know, no one can really see what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Stephen. I really like you.
Speaker 6: I really like you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling this morning and making our day exactly. And you know what doers doers get more done at the home depots, Even viewers get more done.
Speaker 7: We win tickets at home depot. We get paid at home depots, so I.
Speaker 1: Can't complain and someone's gonna find you. Get off the phone and run. Thanks for listening. On one second, kids are going back. L USC starts Thursday. Law school started already today on this Monday. One eight hundred five to one one two seven is the number. Keep it handy. I'll give those away in just a second here. But first, Tanya Sysney is in a bind. What's the issue? No, I'm saying Tanya, and I'm saying Tanya Sisney is in a vine. No, Sisney, Tany is it a vine? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 1: You're getting my attention to tell me that Tanya is in a buy. Yes, there you go.
Speaker 5: So we my husband and I I love saying that we got invited to two weddings on the same weekend, both destination. Oh, so we have to pick one and one of them is more like my longer friend, and then one of them is Robbie's longer term friend.
Speaker 1: So these two people that have the weddings on the same weekend don't know each other.
Speaker 2: Correct, They don't know each other to be connected. What are the chances of that. Yes, So we're kind of like, which one are the destinations like far apart two, It's not like, yeah, we can't.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is, though, one wedding is on a Saturday and one wedding is on a Sunday, So technically we could do both, but.
Speaker 2: It would be it would require yeah, too many flights and headaches.
Speaker 1: And what I would do is take the personal relationships out of the equation here oh wow, and make it about you which destination is more appealing to you. Robbie.
Speaker 2: Wait, really, that's how you would do it.
Speaker 1: Because that's the fair way to do it, because otherwise you're picking a favorite person. I think you picked the destination you want.
Speaker 10: To go to.
Speaker 1: I said that we should pick that.
Speaker 2: I said we should pick the invitation we got first. Well, that's a good rule, actually, when you put it like that, it was my friend that sent it first. Interesting rule. If you put their names in a hat, you just pick.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's not going to care if you if you go to the one that is close to you for a longer period of time, neither.
Speaker 5: One of I mean, obviously we want to we want to go to both. That's like that would be they're both people that we love and value.
Speaker 1: Can you divide and conquered? Conquer list weddings are not so fun on your own. I just went to one.
Speaker 2: The last.
Speaker 1: Was your wedding. I was talking about I've been ordained that could be going to a lot of weddings doing my side gig.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine he's been doing weddings every weekend this whole time series coming in necklace, Get married by Ryan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready for it. What happened?
Speaker 11: Like, let's marry Harry, get married by Ryan? Yeah, get married by I just said fun watching her delayed reactions.
Speaker 2: So good takes a minute.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, uh, divide and conquer that is gonna do it for us this morning. Going to be back with you on this Monday. And we got a full week ahead another Ryan's roses on Thursday today. This was weird. It was weird. I mean, it would have been easier if you missed it, check it out on our podcast. Would have been I think an easier call in some way if you were just physically cheating instead of creeping Yeah photographs, yeah, creeping exactly, having Ai photographs of its cowork on his laptop so back to school cash again tomorrow, borrow. Also a second date update. These guys met at Hard Summer the music festival, and she lost something, he found it and they hit it off. It is it is like a movie. Okay, but she since cooled down, so why is she laying off? Fine out seven twenty more Jonahs Brothers tickets as well. Thank you all for coming back on this Monday. I have a fantastic day. Assistaney, He's got you till eleven and back room. We'll see it bright early first thing, I see you, love you. Everyone's already gone.
Speaker 3: Bye, all right.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow