Speaker 1: Borrow with me here you know BT it's just so low shout o oct no real call it what we see whole game?
Speaker 2: Wait the ber b something.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't stand on their own, su see I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad of me they get at they called me. He Hello, ball Alert, Welcome to the ball A little show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribing, share our YouTube page at ball Alert TV. I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 3: Simming, Hey, young world, I'm your bestie.
Speaker 1: So solo is you know BT T with that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's heading there?
Speaker 5: Gode curls coming to fuck girl?
Speaker 3: My hair curls coming out of there?
Speaker 2: What's going out?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What are you? Caribbean actually.
Speaker 5: Shooting?
Speaker 1: Fifteen o one certified entertainment CEO called Crawford response to Erica Banks claiming he owes her money. Last time I checked, we were in five hundred thousand in the hole with Warner Wow, damn is that my record label? Moly?
Speaker 5: So they signed with y'all?
Speaker 1: So Erica Banks uh did have a deal with Warner Records. Uh she signed to fifteen oh one or not signed. I don't know. Uh, she told she was signed.
Speaker 5: So fifteen on one is signed to Warner.
Speaker 1: They had a partnership with warnernership with particular. Yeah, okay, you could do it with different people. So let's just say Megan's with Rock Nation, Megan is with I mean, uh, Erica Banks was with Warner. I don't know if that deal has been since inspired. He just said that. You last time I checked, we were in the whole five hundred thousand with Warner Woo.
Speaker 5: The last time we checked, she said they were that she was still signed.
Speaker 1: Dallas in the building, a lot of people on top of Dallas.
Speaker 3: I'm not from Houston, y'all, Like I lived from Houston.
Speaker 7: Well, I lived in Houston, and then you know fifteen on one the label is based in Houston.
Speaker 5: You're still on your tabel, Yes, But do you think she.
Speaker 3: Was already like working on that.
Speaker 1: Because you can't just go the song she dropped five though, I ain't go hold you the disc record. It wasn't a disc record. You can't just leave.
Speaker 4: I feel like we talked about this before last year.
Speaker 1: You just can't leave. You can't leave.
Speaker 4: So I think at the time she was probably in a happy space because I asked her, are you still signed?
Speaker 1: She said, yes, I'm still signing.
Speaker 4: Then we get back to Atlanta, she said, I ain't with them no more.
Speaker 5: I just feel like this is great promotion for the record.
Speaker 3: You think it's a publicity stunt.
Speaker 4: I think Carl got to do an interview. Carr, you gotta sit. We gotta figure.
Speaker 1: Out Car go ahead and reply back in the group chat with me and BC. Carr definitely did did not respond.
Speaker 7: For him to come out and be like, first of all, she's not making any money out like that.
Speaker 3: Heard, I was like, Okay, that's not cool.
Speaker 1: I think things like that should stay off social media.
Speaker 7: I mean, if someone's accusing you of stealing money, you're going to defend yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't think what he said was too.
Speaker 1: Bad or don't to it. I can't say that. I do think that. I do think when artists signed paperwork, they don't read it. How about that, how about you read the paperwork because you get what you artists read. You know, artists and great music deal and I know artists that signed some ship and they own some ship, a lot of them a high percentage.
Speaker 3: That well, you know what they say we're letna smoke that fire and Carl.
Speaker 7: Carl was saying that Erica was using his time because you know, with the Megan a Stallion situation going on, he felt like maybe she thinks it's the best time to do it.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, Erica Banks, that's my dog. I love her, to manage her.
Speaker 4: Before she signed to fifteen to one, oh wow, And.
Speaker 1: It was during the pandemic. And then what happened was after the pandemic. During the pandemic she was stuck in Texas. Remember we couldn't fly, and she signed with fifteen oh one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we were good luck.
Speaker 2: Guys. You assume Carl.
Speaker 1: Did anybody see Shocked DJing he's fired. Did you guys see the.
Speaker 5: Great mix that he did with Lines.
Speaker 1: He did not make that mix. Somebody created that mix and he played the creative mix. So I'm just saying that for all DJs, it was a blend between Little Oozzi's record and Dreams of Nightmare. I just want to rock, Okay. So Shock didn't create the mix. He played the mix. And I'm actually gonna tell y'all who created the mix, because I have the name of the DJ who created the mix. No definitely.
Speaker 7: I mean, well, I can imagine because the headlines was talking about Shack doing it. There are videos of Shack and the party popularity.
Speaker 1: DJ Scooter created.
Speaker 3: That mix shout Shine, so thank you for that.
Speaker 1: He gave it, He gave it the shock.
Speaker 5: He didn't have his tag doll in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but sometimes the blends have the DJ's name on it and then they go out and they go out. We have DJ websites late Night DJ City, and the blends will go out with the d J J Scooter.
Speaker 4: Scooter did he did he say anything about Yeah?
Speaker 1: He he shouted Shot for doing for playing my mixt. Either way, it goes a nice miss j's are not the dj. DJ is like, wait a minute, he's not actually mixing that now. Who thinks Sho is really out there? Hey? People learned the covers. Job, great job, great job.
Speaker 7: But you know what, I think the biggest part of the headline is the fact that people were comparing.
Speaker 3: Dreams of Nightmares to I just want.
Speaker 7: To rock, so people, Yeah, so the blood was perfect, and I think actually the blend made me kind of feel an appreciation for dreams of Nightmares, maybe a little more than I have in the past because at this point, I mean, we hear it every single.
Speaker 1: Day, every night, Like, let's not let's start talking about that. I do think I don't think it's a more uh uh prestige of a record.
Speaker 3: People getting mad.
Speaker 7: The the comparison is about the way the song impact of the culture, the way that people just gravitated towards it.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody.
Speaker 7: Thinks that little Uzzi and Meek, especially with these two songs, have a real fair comparison, Like Mek has context in that song, Like I say, you said, it's a real Philly banger.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna I'm thinking of what we do even.
Speaker 1: Know what joint now you know it's my joint. Threads. Are you guys on threads?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: You're obsessed with threads. You post every day on threads.
Speaker 3: Thing is he likes to get ahead of the curve. So like on day one, he was like, yo.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie you was the first person that that that that mentioned threats because you like, if you ain't got threats, you better sign up right now.
Speaker 1: It's about to blow up. Spill threads.
Speaker 7: Yes, you know you're talking talking about spill. I haven't got it's.
Speaker 1: About the same. It's about the same. I do like how I can go back before quick, I can tap, I be over there on Threads, I could tap, I can be over there on.
Speaker 3: Instagram like that.
Speaker 4: I also like how you can bring like your followers from Instagram. You can be like, hey, y'all, meet me over here.
Speaker 3: I like it better than Twitter.
Speaker 7: But I kind of fell off Twitter even long before Elon Musk had in there. There was just something about Twitter. I wasn't vibing with this. I feel like it's giving me a brand new start. Like there's something about Threads that feels very like fresh and free, and everybody's actually engaging on the app.
Speaker 3: Like so I like that. But also, did y'all.
Speaker 7: Automatically like integrate your social media followers like the people that you follow on threads?
Speaker 1: Only? Because sometimes I don't want to see what you're thinking about people.
Speaker 7: Don't you're just good for photos.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see a whole bunch of stuff. So I was selecting who I wanted to follow.
Speaker 3: Did you import your Instagram followers other people you follow? No oc?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: I didn't like TikTok like I followed you.
Speaker 4: Guys are the only people that follow TikTok. I don't need to see what people on Instagram TikTok.
Speaker 9: I do be following if I see your page and I'll just be finding myself scrolling on it.
Speaker 5: I'm following you because I want to see more.
Speaker 1: Definitely understand the algorithm on TikTok. How does it work? I don't. I don't want to say I know how it works. I just like how if, like, for example, you tag where your location is at, You're gonna get a lot of people in that location, like, oh okay, you were in La. Like, I see a lot of people that I know in the comments if I tagged on the side of town that I'm on. I like that.
Speaker 4: A lot of our stuff goes viral on TikTok. And I remember I was hosting this club and I was in the back getting the hooker and they was like, man, you look so familiar now, and I was like, I'll send you on TikTok.
Speaker 1: On some podcasts and DeAndre Sanders clip, no it was. It was actually the twosy clip, the Tuosi clip.
Speaker 3: Theripular girls.
Speaker 1: I like, I like regular, Yeah, you know who ain't regular? Though?
Speaker 3: Guys keep there off thread.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what's going on with Michael Jordan's son. He did he did publicly say he did not approve of his son dating. What did he say his ex coworker's ex wife. I'm damn is going on, Guys, he talk to me, Somebody say something, Marcus, you cold blooded? That's all I'm gonna say. He is tossing that salad.
Speaker 7: Marcus wanted an experienced woman who didn't give a damn about what society thinks, and that is exactly what he got. You never know, he was probably lessing over her when he was a kid. What if she was lusting over him when he was a kid?
Speaker 1: Oh my job.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey Michael, Michael Jordan's one person that is going to say how he feels every time he liked that dad.
Speaker 1: He ain't talking about Michael. We're talking about Marcus.
Speaker 3: Larsa looks good. Though Larcell looks good?
Speaker 1: Does she? She does?
Speaker 6: To me?
Speaker 3: She looks good.
Speaker 1: It's awkward moments all over the place because I know we gotta go or to break. But it's awkward moments because her son plays for the Lakers and then her ex boyfriend plays for the Lakers. Well, I don't even I don't think they played together anymore. But that was awkward. And now she's dating man.
Speaker 4: That's when you got to tell mama to chill out, like you got chill out, Mama, You mak it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You make a little bit too hot.
Speaker 9: I don't think I don't think she looked good, but like some women like Giselle, a bunch of like Tom Brady's.
Speaker 3: X or she's pretty. I think she's pretty good.
Speaker 4: But Larsa, I ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 3: Obviously, she's gotten a lot of We know that.
Speaker 7: We know that she got a lot of surgery, and sometimes it may be look a little crazy, but she's confident and the men go for her like it's not like she ever is looking for a man for too long, Like she is a high commodity, like she's never single.
Speaker 1: All women are beautiful.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Shows to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: Hey, y'all should go Cluminati and you're tuned in right now to the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: We have a special guess Columbat that iknew that are you do?
Speaker 2: How about you?
Speaker 1: We appreciate you pulling up the talk with Okay, now, I was saying in our group chat, you have like real fans, like I ain't gonna lie. Thank you. You gave me about five thousand followers the freestyle for me, and then uh I got all these calluminati uh followers. Now could we get started?
Speaker 5: Your name?
Speaker 1: Where's your name come from?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: I've been waiting to tell this story. My fans are gonna look this because I never told the one. Oh yeah, so here we go follow alert exclusive.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: So I made my user name up.
Speaker 8: When I was a kid, I used to be like a Tupac fan, Like my teacher was a Tupac.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I was trying to spell Cluminati the best I could for me being a kid. It just kind of like came out like that, and you know, it was up, It's stuck, and here we are.
Speaker 2: That's my name now.
Speaker 7: And there was no association to what people believe is the Illuminati, because I know a lot of people try to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Oh I love God.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 4: I was hoping that it was gonna be a Tupac reference because when we said your name, I started rapping Tupac lyrics. Yeah, because I was a big Tupac fan growing up too, and I was like, I was like, I'm pretty sure she's probably a Tupac fan with this type of name.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Yeah, glad it connected.
Speaker 1: Now, how long have you been signed to Generation? Now?
Speaker 2: Since I was like seventeen.
Speaker 8: I'm not good at math. That's like what five years? I'm twenty three? Okay.
Speaker 1: He grabbed you when you were still in high school? Correct? Now when was that? Where was that? Because you're from Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Atlanta. I went to KIP.
Speaker 1: He went to KIP. So what part of Atlanta is that from? Is that Atlanta or is that like.
Speaker 8: The West side? I'm from the west n Oh? Okay, so you're from the city.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you're from the west and went to KIP. Were you rapping in high school? Like yeah, I was?
Speaker 2: I want that good?
Speaker 1: But I was? I mean, but shit, you was? You got signed at seventeen?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't growing up on the West side of Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Oh it was hell every day? Yeah, it was hell every day. I'm not gonna lie to you, but I wouldn't trade it. I feel like it made me who I am. And you know, we love me so well, I'm not going to all the stuff I was so funny. Is the reason why I blew up is because I was suspended and I was at home rapping about the stuff I was getting suspended for, and I just never went back to school.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that. What happened? Why did you get suspended?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I have this song. It's called Rules.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you ever heard it, but basically just regular high school caddie girls stuff. No no, no, no, no, no boy no no no.
Speaker 2: No, no no no.
Speaker 4: I've never talking about another girl though. Fighting it's not normal in high school. Like everybody don't fight in school.
Speaker 2: On the West side of Atlanta, talk about every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were talking about somebody specific, Yeah you name names.
Speaker 5: No, were you liking a click and it was your click against there?
Speaker 2: No, it was just me. It was me and a whole bunch of other girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was you against a whole bunch of other girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah damn.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you made it this song yeah yeah yeah and around the school.
Speaker 1: Yeah to fight you again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I left after that, I got signed. I left.
Speaker 3: I know that's right.
Speaker 1: So how did DJ Drama find you the.
Speaker 8: Internet, which is so crazy to this day.
Speaker 2: We kind of got to ask them.
Speaker 8: But the Internet, I literally like blew up overnight. I dropped the dis I woke up the next day. I had one hundred k. So I was like, okay, I just I guess I'll do it.
Speaker 1: One hundred k followers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I only had like ten thousand at the time, which is still pretty modest, right, But.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ray, were you in when you left school?
Speaker 2: I was in tenth grade.
Speaker 5: Tenth okay, so you went back.
Speaker 2: I was homeschool after that.
Speaker 8: I tried to go back, but like you know, every year when new freshmen come in seeing me on the internet, they wouldn't go to class, like they would just following me around in the cafeteria. So they was like, okay, let's homeschool you. Because they tried to make me come in like later, like eight o'clock start my classes stead of seven o'clock, and it didn't work.
Speaker 1: You was lit list, So what your option?
Speaker 4: They I don't know, they're probably working at somewhere. Yeah, they probably working somewhere. Little worked for me, but hey, I know that's right.
Speaker 8: You ever go back to the West Side and oh no, I'm not gonna lie to you know, since I moved.
Speaker 2: Were you movie out of the state or oh I still live in Georgia?
Speaker 5: Okay, just still a better, better area.
Speaker 1: Did you play sports? Like, how was it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I tried to play sports. I tried to do cheerleading. Apparently I can't jump high enough. It didn't take me maybe jump neither of us can Yeah, get off the ground to be a cheerleader.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't make it. I tried soccer. I can't speed up when I run about.
Speaker 3: To stay like.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know it was a thing like you gotta.
Speaker 8: Move fast, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk.
Speaker 3: Laughing at me, y'all know with you I played soccer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: See you on account.
Speaker 9: You know how to move?
Speaker 2: You run?
Speaker 3: Try food.
Speaker 2: That's why y'all laughing.
Speaker 3: That's not why, mister guy.
Speaker 1: Listen. I can't I can't rap. I tried. Hell yeah, I tried ship whe Nobody paid me no mind so I could talk. Transferred to the radio anyway.
Speaker 2: That's all the count.
Speaker 1: So go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, so, when you are at generation now, how has your life changed?
Speaker 1: Because it was a generation now when you got signed, right, was it. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, how.
Speaker 2: Did it change?
Speaker 8: It changed a lot as far as like being in a public eye because I was normal, right, Like I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I was normal.
Speaker 8: So it's like now I have to like dress some more and take better pictures and it's just a lot being in a public guy, but being around them, they're kind of like me, Like everybody's like it's considered as it sounds famous, so it's like, okay, I'll fit in here, like you understand me, Like, okay, cool, So it's cool.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like finding like a second home.
Speaker 1: Mentally, how was that for you though, because you're still a young lady and all this is happening, is that a did you have moments where you were like damn I feel all alone or damn this is tough, or damn not really, I'm the only.
Speaker 8: Child, so I was always like filling alone anyways, I guess right, Okay, but uh it was weird, especially like cause you know, like the share rooms full of like older women, so it's like I was always getting critiqued by like older women and not.
Speaker 2: Like the nicest group of people on the blogs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's like, oh shoot, I have like all these people my mom age telling me the same thing.
Speaker 2: My mamas, Oh shoot, you know, and.
Speaker 8: I'm like seventeen, I'm me on your turn. So I'm like, okay, all right, can't wear it.
Speaker 2: This is cool. So it was, it was different.
Speaker 8: I think I started wearing weaks are like seventeen sixteen just because the internet.
Speaker 2: So it was, it was different. It was a lot at one time.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: Hey, y'all should girl Cluminati and you're tuned in right now to the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: What about relationships? Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, have you ever been in a relationship? No?
Speaker 5: Looking forward to one?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I just see like all my friends, what's that called?
Speaker 1: Like when you don't want to be in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Smart?
Speaker 6: You ain't like.
Speaker 1: Wow, she is smart?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: She said, Okay, with where you are in your career, it's just too much work.
Speaker 8: Like a lot of people don't realize how much work it is. Is why like crashes and burns and stuff, and we see it like a lot of it on.
Speaker 1: What about a date? Though? Would you go out on a date?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I like I'll tea Yeah.
Speaker 1: So people aren't in your dms, like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: I want to star?
Speaker 1: So what are you saying?
Speaker 2: I don't say nothing.
Speaker 1: You don't say nothing is the best answer.
Speaker 5: What do you look for?
Speaker 2: I don't look I'm selling you.
Speaker 8: I'm traumatized through other people's experiences, like I'll be seeing so much stuff on the internet.
Speaker 2: I don't scare y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, scary. So you're happy alone, you're happy, saying like myself.
Speaker 8: So I feel like more people need to be happy to be amoung themselves.
Speaker 1: So never no kids in the never never?
Speaker 2: Okay, because what's on it for me? Think about it?
Speaker 1: Care about it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can have a joy with a dog. You have joy with money. I guys too of them, trust me. I know I love my dog, my little f.
Speaker 4: There's no kids, there's no marriage in the future.
Speaker 1: Was like, there sexual nothing.
Speaker 2: Are all putting labels on me.
Speaker 3: I'm asking, I'm so sorry you made a change.
Speaker 8: Later, I don't feel like that's if you're looking for it, right, I mean much like, think about it.
Speaker 2: I'm only twenty three, I'm not thirty I'm not twenty Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm like kicking my feet in the wind right now, like I have so much to experience before I worry about how can I fit in with this other person's schedule.
Speaker 2: I don't even have a schedule, you know, thank you.
Speaker 8: There's so much more to get distracted by it than another person, because.
Speaker 3: That's very real a lot.
Speaker 1: So let's get into the music. When's the last time we dropped? Twenty two?
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two, twenty twenty two in the twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when are we gonna have a project?
Speaker 2: I am working on something.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Should I tell them the name yet? Disclose?
Speaker 8: No name, but I will give you guys a time friend probably like this year.
Speaker 3: Give us a hint of the name alertic Exclusive.
Speaker 1: When it comes out, you gotta come back.
Speaker 2: No, definitely, I'll come back.
Speaker 3: Get out, get out.
Speaker 5: You gotta come back and present it.
Speaker 1: Look real quick? What time for? Is this a watch ring?
Speaker 3: That is I want to ship?
Speaker 1: Put it in the camera. That's your camera. That's a watch ring. I've never seen that. No, so you've seen it.
Speaker 2: I have no I'm the first one.
Speaker 1: No, I used to have one.
Speaker 2: Here we go and now you still when I was fifteen, I said.
Speaker 4: That one really yes, okay, okay, I got mine from Walmart though, okay, these are for wal Mark.
Speaker 1: You got going on real quick.
Speaker 8: He Calluminati everywhere, K I L l U, M A N T. I I spell weird. I know, uh yeah.
Speaker 5: About this we got with Illuminati.
Speaker 8: You don't have to be like everyone else. I feel like that's like a thing going on. It's always been a thing, but it's more like mainstream now to.
Speaker 2: Like have this and have this and have this. You don't.
Speaker 8: I feel like, as long as you have what you're good at and you're working on it, like actively, everything like falling place, you ain't got to be like everybody else.
Speaker 2: You would just be.
Speaker 6: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert alog on to baller alert dot com.