Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This is really innocent.
Speaker 1: Unit unit and we're back with the bonus episode. You didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: Surprise, Sorry about that. Let's do that again.
Speaker 1: Fuck m m.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: M m hm hm.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm. Hi guys, it's us.
Speaker 2: We're back again on a Thursday. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: It's a bonus bonus episode. Don't get used to these, because we actually only do these for our patrons, but we know we said, ok it, let's check in with our YouTubers and our bonus listeners.
Speaker 2: You know, next year we're gonna get so much less content. It's crazy. You have to be a Patreon or you're not gonna get anything. And I barely see us, barely barely that eric I saw a curl be censored. Yeah, we just got on this bonus episode because we just had to remind you that we are relaunching our debut live show tour in Los Angeles, our home city, on the week of Erica's birthday at the Tearogram motherfucking Ballroom Teagram the tar Cram because we're classy, at the tug oh Us at the Tallgram.
Speaker 1: Yes, this Saturday, October twenty first, So if it's October twenty second. You missed it, bitch, I don't.
Speaker 2: Have to tell you. But if it's the twentieth, get your ticket because it's today, it's tomorrow. Get your girls, get your outfits. Not too late. Don't make excuses. Last time we had a show in la it was like a matinee show. It was during the day. It was and it's still.
Speaker 1: What was it during the day we came out, it was still daylight.
Speaker 2: It was at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: Shit, it was a very early show.
Speaker 2: In my memory, it's still felt like nighttime because we got we got nighttime drunk, even though it was the daytime. So this time's really going to be nighttime. So it's really about to get ratchet. Let's get ratchy, let's get ratchie.
Speaker 1: Please come smoke a backward with me. I'm smoking a classic vanilla backwood currently.
Speaker 2: I love the classic vanilla's around here.
Speaker 1: The vanilla this is old faithful for me. You just can't go wrong.
Speaker 2: The vanilla and the honey. The double honey is really.
Speaker 1: I know I put I didn't put that much honey on here, but it's just enough. It's just enough to put that sweetness into the vanilla. Plus the backwood plus this delicious weed that we've been smoking for a while now at the studio. It's the Gorilla RX pink label weed, and it's kind of my favorite at the moment. So that whole combination, because it really does matter what you put inside of your backwood.
Speaker 2: No, it absolutely does matter. I also really enjoy a breakfast backwood the coffee or.
Speaker 1: Tea I like it, and then brush your teeth.
Speaker 2: You got a brush you teeth out there.
Speaker 1: I kind of I like the combo taste.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. The tooth free.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes it's either I brush my teeth and then I smoke a backwood because then it has this like minty extra flavor. I've never done that before. No, oh yeah, hack breaking news backwood hack, brush your teeth, then smoke a backwood that you possibly are should also brush your teeth afterwards, but you don't get to it. At least you brush your teeth before, which hopefully you did anyway, but you have to brush your brush your teeth and then smoke a backwood pretty close in the time span to really have that hit.
Speaker 2: The flavor hit interesting. I like to put like a little of lavender in mind. Can you pass that I'm sorry, you're really hogging the backward at this point, so we'll be having a backward smoke session in the parking lot of the ragam.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we also have some surprise guests.
Speaker 2: We do. We have surprise guests. Some sexy ab oiled up.
Speaker 1: That's your ruining the surprise.
Speaker 2: I don't know who it is, just some divine masculine energy. We also have Lizzie, Jeff Djang and performing mm hm. We also have live performances from Erica and Mila for the usual. I mean, we usually do things that nobody asked us. You know what I was thinking, honestly, random thought. I was like, what have me and Mila like start like practicing on the side like she does a pole dance. I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I was like, what would be mine? I'm going to come out and do a choreographed dance. I'm like, look, guys, I worked on my dance moves. I have a whole I'm gonna conquer my field fears.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you thought this because yesterday, first of all, Luna is becoming like a world class dancer. I don't know, shout out to the heart school, okay, because she is choreographed out Okay. Ive like she's like, oh yeah, me and Lyla did her own TikTok. I was like, okay, I'm like I need to do I need to practice with you because you're about to shine me. So I was like, while she was doing these new choreographed choreographies, I'm like, this is what we need. I think I think me and A need to do a sexy choreography. I'm like, I know she's gonna be against it. We need to work on this. No, Luna inspired me because she's like all in her body. I'm like, yeah, this is what we need. Maybe just be like like a quick two eight counts. I think you can do it, Okay, nobody, I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 1: Nobody us. And also this is not happening this weekend. And just so you guys know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know this girl right now. I think I think we can.
Speaker 1: I can win a sixteen counts.
Speaker 2: I think you can.
Speaker 3: Okay that's I was called, yeah, okay, man need.
Speaker 2: To pick up Luna. I'm sorry, but I thought you could go to the to your playdate, but we need you to choreograph our show.
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean I thought.
Speaker 2: You're going to choreograph that is not cute.
Speaker 1: Erica glue gonna be fucking around.
Speaker 2: With that choreography.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's also the week of Halloween, so we're encouraging our bitches to wear costumes, mostly because I know you want to.
Speaker 1: Where costumes get sexy. Oh you say that under but I don't want to get flat.
Speaker 2: Don't get it's flagged. Don't get flag. But you won't get flagged if they're live.
Speaker 1: But if you come, this is what you're gonna get some sexy moves by me. I have my outfit. Did you order your outfit? It's all some orders on I need to order more stuff. But I ordered some stuff from doll Skill.
Speaker 2: I had to go on dolls Kill and might have to pick it up. It's a doll Skill, dolls Killed, dolls Kill, doll dolls Kill.
Speaker 1: Shout out to dolls Kill.
Speaker 2: I need to get I need to give some.
Speaker 1: Cute shit on that. I know. I was like, oh my god, I could just be a sex goddess all the time, shopped at doll Skill. But it's like the Forever twenty one of like Dominatrix, sexy Gothic.
Speaker 2: It's like gossip it's like my sixteen year old hung it's like my sixteen year old son.
Speaker 1: It's like elevated hot topic. But it's still cheap.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. It's they're kind of getting over over ridiculous. There's some things my cart were like four hundred dollars. That's why an order you don't have anxiety with ordering. And I was like, dolls kill, y'all need to chill. Also, you know they're racist. I heard something they were racist, right, everyone's racist the world. Welcome to the world where racism is acceptable.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna buy from dollars Kills.
Speaker 2: I gotta Yeah, I can't tell you what I got because you gotta come see. But it's hot hot you put it on. I didn't put it on yet. But they also have extra extra smalls, so I really only have frequent places that have extra extra small or else. What the fuck is the point? It's not gonna fait when it comes, I'm and be pissed. Yeah, So sexy outfits gifts for Erica and me too if you want to just throw me in there. Sexy Us possibly a choreography dance Lizzy Jeff. You know she's coming. Sexy as hell. Her DJ set her performance, She's gonna like sound bathe this in her lyrics.
Speaker 1: She is she is sound bathing with her voice the show. She's the sound bather of the show.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you guys. One time Lizzie Jeff DJ'd are Yacht and it was and I was getting head under under the deck and her song came on and it was like, I don't like, I don't do tech, like something about toxic thiggs and I was like's like I want only healthy, healthy, spiritual love. And I was like, oh yeah, it's in head. I was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: She taps like. Her music is also kind of like similar to affirmation music, and it's just it evokes and a feeling and an empowerment and a frequency where you're like, oh, I want to be in this frequency. I just want to always be in her frequency.
Speaker 2: Just she just actually like dressed up and sexy. Yeah, I mean, just knowing Lizzy Jeff is going to be there is makes you bitch.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean now I feel like we need to have roses on the table, like yeah, right, yea, yeah, okay, fourteen fourteen dozen roses.
Speaker 2: We're not cleaning them up after how about that.
Speaker 1: An almond milk latte.
Speaker 2: One bottle of tequila, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, shot glasses, limes, grapes, raspberries, one bottle for the audience with one of those little things in it. What is else? What else should be on our rider?
Speaker 1: It just depends.
Speaker 2: Like I find fried chicken, probably, but from where, Like we gotta be the right chicken wing.
Speaker 1: It's true, that's why it gets tricky. But it's tricky anywhere when you you start traveling, when you're touring, when you're touring artists like.
Speaker 2: We are, it's hard to get good fight.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be you can't get it consistently, the good shit everywhere you go. You just got to get what you get. Sometimes you just get upset you don't eat it.
Speaker 2: Last year we had some really sexy segments. There was like some oral fixation segments. Some fruits.
Speaker 1: Fruits were eight, fruits were eight.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. Every bringing back any eating of any fruits or vegetables.
Speaker 1: I mean, it could be you never know. You don't have to come and find out. But what I do know is that us tapping into all the senses is kind of always the intention, especially at our retreats. I think of our shows is like they're not retreats, they're like turned up versions.
Speaker 2: Of feel like the pleasure, the pleasure. It's like a pleasure intensive.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think so many people would come alone too, like it. It doesn't matter if you come with friends, which obviously come with all your girls. But even if you can't get anyone to commit, just go because you're gonna meet a bunch of bitches that want to do the same shit as you, which is have a fucking good time.
Speaker 2: It's a free space. It's like really a space to be free, make friends, tap in with your pleasure, tap in with your sensuality and your sexuality, and own it. You know, it's like everyone's on the same type time and so you feel that that frequency of like the feminine, the freaky divine feminine.
Speaker 1: But also if you have a man, bring your man because.
Speaker 2: That will definitely make him ready.
Speaker 1: I really feel like I feel like the vibe of the show in general is like for plag it could be foreplay to something or like even if like you're in a relationship where you need that like a little spark, so you don't know where to start. You don't want to be like an aggressive but you just want to have a good night and have fun.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 1: Space because yeah, because it gets that that freedom. It helps unlock you, and it will help unlock your partner. Because once you're in the vibe and the energy of so many other people being open and kind of maybe even being a little bit nervous, a little bit scared, and then you realize you're in the safe space. It just that's where it gets really fun.
Speaker 2: It does get really fun. It's like our show is an aphrodisiac. Yeah I said it here first, guys. Yeah, just like, yeah, I'm really excited. Yeah, it's been a long it's been a year. You need more birth birthday wishes for the people coming birthday wishes.
Speaker 1: What do I want? I want money? I want your money. I want your hugs. You can start with those few things money, hugs, oh and wheat weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah that'd be nice. It's like a collective manifestation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can give me weat that would be nice, wrapped in a beautiful box. That would be really special in intention. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't get caught up security though, I don't know if they're gonna check. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't get liable for any of those things.
Speaker 2: Just hide again, because we did not tell you to bring weed. If they told you, don't tell them that we said that it was okay.
Speaker 1: Don't send them this video.
Speaker 2: Definitely, don't light any week. I was kidding in the venue and we want to be able to come back. Don't show your.
Speaker 1: Everything said here is for entertainment purposes only.
Speaker 2: Do bring your titties out. Do wear the fish nuts, that for sure.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 2: Do find a unicorn in the audience. Do not tell them that we told you to bring us wheat.
Speaker 1: Bring us alcohol too, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: You're definitely gonna have to sneak that in.
Speaker 1: Don't bring your own alcohol, No buy the alcohol there.
Speaker 2: The rules of engagement for our show. Be bad, don't be bad.
Speaker 1: Be kind of bad, but don't get caught.
Speaker 2: Don't get caught. Be bad, don't get caught, and don't implict us. Don't what is the name.
Speaker 1: Include us the event. Just come and confess. It's a night of just open confessions and honesty. And I got some things. I got some things to confess.
Speaker 2: I do too. Yeah, there's some things we don't say on here. If you can believe it or not. And then we get super comfortable at the live show and then we're like, guess what guys, nobody us and I did last weekend?
Speaker 1: Well it feels better. It's not it's not recorded. Well it could be, but not like how it is here.
Speaker 2: You know what, I just thought of something which I think will be fun too. I'm also open to I know. I realized that we do a lot of confessing on the show, but no one ever really has the opportunity to ask us questions. You're just listening, so people probably have questions about certain of many of our confessions. So now's your opportunity to ask us anything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're opening the floodgates. Go back into the rolodex. You have a few days to go back and try to remember all those Bays names.
Speaker 2: And all the weird shit we did, and you can say, why the fuck did you do that?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck I did that too? I know you did girl? Oh my god, Okay, yeah, bring it. Well, we'll see you this Saturday at the Tereagram Ballroom, six pm, October twenty First.
Speaker 2: Drop that shit in the group chat clearer schedule. Come hang out with Erica for birthday. Come hang out with the good moms.
Speaker 3: Come one.
Speaker 1: See this weekend.
Speaker 4: Bye Yea, suspo.
Speaker 1: Ellen j Solo BAA Recorder, La Loos and elasi as. Mm hmm