Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. Yes, we're still in the Wasion and Swamp. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn. If you want to be a part of the program. There is a reason why not, one that I will disclose yet. But there's a reason. I thought. I've known Donald Trump for thirty years. I thought last night was his finest moment ever, giving a speech a rally as president. America is back the dawn of a golden age in America. The American dream is unstoppable. The optics last night were beyond compare right direction, wrong direction, a twenty seven point swing, which is remarkable. Yes, we saw a party that has, I'm going to say it a lot today, that has simply lost its soul. What does that mean, Hannah, you're saying Democrats don't have a soul. I'm saying, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's exactly what I'm saying you. If you don't, and let me explain what I mean by this, you have no shame at all. And I thought for them, I was almost embarrassed for them, But I'm not. It's on them, It is not on anybody else. I thought it was embarrassing, but they obviously are not people that feel shame, or else they wouldn't have acted the way they acted with their collective temper tantrum. What you were witnessing was a defeated, radicalized, rejected party that is completely out of sync with where the American people are. They didn't stand for the first Lady. They didn't stand for the President of the United States of America. I'd been to a State of the Union. I was there for an Obama State of the Union. For example. Louis Gohmert invited me and it was Barack Obama, mister President. No, sorry, mister speaker, the President of the United States. Everybody stands in collapse. That included me. Did I like Obama's policies? Obviously not, Nope, but I did. I'll give you a football analogy. I was telling us just textan with Steven A. Smith last night, and I said, you know what I love about sports, and this is football. In many ways, I consider like a gladiator sport. Hockey I consider a kind of gladiator sport. Mma, I consider a gladiator sport. You got to be tough as hell to play these sports. You got to be you know, just have that warrior spirit. You know. I look at our military, you know they are our champions. But think of the NFL for example, Think of a college football game for example. I mean, you have the best of the best of the best, most gifted, God given talents, talented athletes on the field and they are fighting it out tooth and now they're giving it everything. They've got their heart, their mind, their soul, and they're putting their guts into this. And then the game ends and there's a winner and there's a loser. You never have two winners. You never have two losers. And at the end of the game, what do we usually witness? Occasionally you'll see a little temper tantrum Occasionally, you know, people throw their helmet, they get a little mad. Occasionally in hockey they drop the gloves and fight. That's part of the sport. Get used to it and stop being so woke. By the way, woke is dead anyway, so it doesn't matter anymore. But what do they do? Then? Then they walk across the field. The coaches that may not even like each other, shake hands and the other players, they shake hands, they hug it out, and then there's usually a group of them that will get in a circle and pray together, pray for the opportunity that they've had to perform at the highest level in front of massive crowds of people that appreciate their God given talent. It's actually a cool moment. I've had many elections in my life that I put my heart and my guts into that I would really have liked to have won. I would rather Joe Biden have lost, and that Donald Trump had two consecutive terms. In the end, it did not work out that way. It doesn't mean I don't have problems with you know, Pennsylvania and their constitution and Wisconsin and that four to three Supreme Court decision in that state an incredible beat down by the Chief Justice in that court in the minority decision in that case. But it's neither here nor there. I didn't win. At the end of the day, Joe Biden was president. The end of the day, I have a show to do. At the end of the day, things matter. And here's where I think the Democrats have lost all touch with the American people. If you're a Democrat and you can't clap, and you can't stand, and you can't honor our president even just upon introduction and leaving the chamber. If you can't stand for the first Lady of the United States. Can you imagine if Republicans did that to Michelle Obama and Barack Obama? What do you think? How did the country react to that? If you can't stand in solidarity and watch a mother like Laken Riley's mother holding back using every ounce of her might to hold back tears because of the loss of her precious daughter, and you can't stand for her and clap for her. If you can't stand for DJ a thirteen year old cancer survivor who was given what no more than five months to live And here that was when who was eight years old. Now he's five years later and he loves law enforcement. And last night President Trump honored him and made him a member of the United States Secret Service. I mean, how cool was that? That was an unbelievable moment. And Democrats sat on their hands and they didn't clap or the emotional moment. When I was watching last night, I couldn't believe. I mean, it was so touching, It was so unbelievable, all the different stories and all the people look at Jason Hartley as a senior in high school, lost his father and he like the rest of his family is his father and his grandfather. I think his great grandfather even had served in the military. And Donald Trump got to inform him last night that his application to West Point was accepted. That kid as a four point four to six grade point average. I have no idea if he's a republic and a Democrat, but that is a special moment. The people that make this country great, that what makes this country great are the people. The people make this country great. And when we lose people like little twelve year old Joscelyn Nungary and Lake and Riley, and mothers like Rachel Morin and all the other names that nobody remembers that I scroll fairly often and scrolled all throughout the campaign. I'm standing every time for those people and those families. That's not politics to me. And this is where if you didn't stand for these people, if you didn't stand for Lake and Riley's mom, you didn't stand for Joscelyn Nungary's mom, if you didn't stand for DJ if you didn't stand for the wife of police officer Long Island Police Officer Jonathan Diller. And this just, oh my gosh. She look like a young woman, just that a college and she's got a young baby and she'll never see the love of her life again. It was so heart wrenching. If you're not going to stand for her, or you're not going to stand in in the case because there's so many different people, the family of Cory Comparatoor, what's wrong with you? Where is your heart, your soul and your conscience? Where is your general sense of decency? Where is your sense of honor? I mean, I guess word went out from Chucky and Hiquem Jeffries no standing, nobody, everybody understand the roles no standing, bring your little signs and act stupid because I mean, it was one sign of one person. I thought this was what, this is not normal. I was one of the first signs that I saw when I guess the cabinet was walking and I'm thinking, yeah, that lady holding up that sign is not normal. That is not And then all the other signs and then the pink dresses, etc. Etc. What fighting for men's rights to play in women's sports? You gotta be kidding me. And then the al Green stunt. This was a collective temper tantrum by a party that no longer has any relevance, that has been defeated, and clearly has no vision for the future of the country. I mean, you can't stand I mean, you really want to be the party championing forever wars. That was I think the only time they clapped all night is more spending for Ukraine and Donald Trump called out Pocahontas over the issue. You know, Elizabeth Warren, you want to keep Ukraine the war going another five years? And she's shaking her head yes, and she's holding her cell phone. I'm like, okay, if that's the party you want to be, I'd like to be the party that brings peace to Europe and peace to the Middle East. And Donald Trump will get that done. We learned that in that post on x by President Zelensky yesterday. Looks like he had a major change of heart and gave in to everything Donald Trump wanted. That's total capitulation, which I predicted was going to happen. Like last night, we predicted that the Democrats were going to have a collective temper tantrum. They telegraphed it. I knew they'd do it. I don't think they have any other tool in the toolbox. If you will, And then, you know what, did it make out green feel better? I guess there's gonna be a lot of censure movements now moving along the floor. Musk steals, no musk saves would have been more accurate. And they were so upset. Donald Trump lies we well saying musk steals is a lie too. And save Medicaid. The President already said he's gonna save Medicare. You can't stand for the American workers. They're not going to have to pay tax on tips. I worked in the serve industry. I would have loved that law when I was working in the service industry, but I didn't have that choice. I didn't have that option. No tax on tips, no tax on overtime. You know the billions of dollars. You know, we're moving towards a trillion dollars that Donald Trump is bringing into this country, you know, over trillion, maybe two trillion dollars because of his quote reciprocal terriffs that he's willing to put out there. Look at the investment of Nissan, they were going to build a plant in Mexico. Now they're going to build it in the US. Look at the same thing just happened this week with Honda. They're going to build their Civics in the US instead of Mexico. That plant was planned for Mexico. Look at Apple. Look at this Taiwanese company. One hundred billion dollars they're going to build microchips. Here. Apple is going to build a plant in Texas and create tens and tens of thousands of jobs, a five hundred billion dollar commitment over a four year period of time. And oh, this is bad for the economy. No, it's going to end up being very good on the economy. Then the President announces interests on car loans can be tax deductible only if they're made in America. Now, if you buy a car, for example, out of Germany, they've got a ten percent tariff. We have a two percent tariff. They also have something called the VAT tax, value added tax, in other words of sales tax, and that's an extra additional amount of money. We don't sell cars in Germany. They sell eight cars in America to the one car being sold in Germany. And if we didn't have the tariff in the bat tax, guess what we'd be selling more cars in Germany and Germany wants to lecture us, you know, and then the laundry list of all the things that Donald Trump has done. But I am just saying, if you want to be the party of endless wars, you want to be the party that puts the rights of the illegals over the safety of Americans. You want to be the party the champions men's were to play women's sports. You want to be the party that is going to claim it's a constitutional crisis if we stop spending hundreds of billions of your hard earned dollars on the Green New Deal abroad, DEI abroad, transgenderism, wokeism, LGBTQ plusism abroad, not even in this country at a time when we have nearly forty trillion in debt and the average America makes sixty six thousand dollars a year. And that's the party you want to be, then you go for it, because that is a disaster. Last night was an unmitigated disaster for the Democratic Party. John Solomon says it may very well be the death of the Democratic Party. I've heard proclamations like that over the years. I don't make such a proclamation. But they did an awful lot of damage to themselves last night, incalculable damaged themselves. Not that I really care, because those people that went after Donald Trump weaponized our justice system, politicized our FBI and our intel community. That's who they are. These are the injustices that went on that most people didn't pay attention to last night. America sought last night. You got to see the soul of that party, and it was void and empty. You don't stand for moms, and you don't stand for a thirteen year old cancer survivor. You don't stand for a kid getting into West Point. That to me, is a party that is soulless and rudderless and visionless.
Speaker 2: I returned to this chamber tonight to report that America's momentum is back, our spirit is back, our pride is back, our confidence is back, and the American dream is surging bigger and better than ever before. I We've ended weaponized government. Where as an exist simply sitting president is allowed to viciously prosecute his political opponent like me.
Speaker 3: How did that work out? Not to account. Within hours of taking the oath.
Speaker 2: Of office, I declared a national emergency on our southern border, and I deployed the US military and border Patrol to repel.
Speaker 3: The invasion of our country. And what a job they've done. As a result, illegal border.
Speaker 2: Crossings last month were by far the lowest ever recorded ever. To unshackle our economy, I have directed that for every one new regulation, ten old regulations must be eliminated, just like I did in my very successful first day, and I have stopped all government censorship and brought back free each in America.
Speaker 1: It's back.
Speaker 2: We've ended the tyranny of so called diversity, equity, and inclusion policies all across the entire federal government and indeed the private sector and to our military and our country will be work no longer.
Speaker 3: I also signed.
Speaker 2: An executive order to men men from playing in women's sports, and in the near future, I want to do what has not been done in twenty four years, balance the federal budget.
Speaker 3: We're going to balance it.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five, well, twenty four now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. You want to be a part of the program. Why would you not want to balance the budget. I mean, you want to be the party that's going to steal from you children and grandchildren. Okay, that's your vision by getting God forbid, somebody breaks into your house. I have different plans. I have a personal safety security strategy. It is quite comprehensive, it is quite extensive. My first option of choice is to get out of the situation without any confrontation or any violence or any use of force at all. That's planned. A Plan B for me every day is the Berner less lethal launcher. This is the most effective new technology. It's so effective. Berner is now trusted by five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms. And if you look at the videos, you will see how you can incapacitate any perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes. That gives you time to escape and bring in the police and save your life. And you know, it's an effective way to defend yourself without having to go to the final option, which would be deadly force. I'll tell you the story about Brett. He's from the Burner Owners group on Facebook. Recently posted a story about how one time he forgot to pack his burner and he's out walking his dog and the one time he was out there without his burner, he was attacked by an unleashed dog. He left the situation bloodied, his dog was bloodied, and he learned a serious lesson. Don't leave home without it, meaning you're burner anyway. It's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. I think every family in America that believes in self protection and self defense that this is a great compliment to owning a firearm and a first option rather than the use of lethal force. You're gonna love this technology, and with any defense tool, you of course put safety first. Go see their videoc Incredibly powerful. This technology is go to Berner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent off any purchase that's BYRNA dot com slash Hannity Today. How do you not stand and celebrate when the President announced, as he did last night at the isis K member that was the top terrorist suspect behind the twenty twenty one Abbygate bombing in Afghanistan confessed to scouting the attack route and training gunmen involved in a terrorist attack near Moscow last year, and that this person was on his way to the United States. He was charged with providing and conspiring to provide material support resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization resulting in death, and he's now expected to make his first federal court appearance in Virginia today. He faces a maximum penalty of life imprison if convicted. The DOJ released photos showing the FBI Director Cash Pttel, the Attorney General Pam Bondi, the dn I Director Tulcy Gabbard at the airport awaiting his arrival this morning in the US, and President Trump announced his capture last night during this address before this joint Session of Congress, as saying he was pleased to announce we have just apprehended the top terrorist responsible for that atrocity it left thirteen US service members dead. In August of twenty twenty one, an Affid David, released by the Justice Department said the special FBI special agents interviewed this guy around the start of the week, during which he revealed he was imprisoned in Afghanistan from twenty nineteen until approximately two weeks before the Abbygate attack. Upon his release, an Isis k member contacted him to arrange for assistance in an upcoming attack, and so that's on record. This young woman, Peyton McNabb, permanently injured by a transgender volleyball player, says she is not surprised by the Democrat's disrespectful behavior last night. I'd be lying if I said I was. I predicted it on this show yesterday, just like we predicted on Friday that Zelenski would be back, and he's already pleading and begging for an opportunity to make this right. And I can predict to you as well that a lot of other good things are going to happen also, and that all these tariff terrists that are put in place, we're going to have negotiations and there's going to be agreements that will be beneficial to the American people and American workers in the American economy. I can make that prediction with the high degree of certainty. Also anyway, McNabb said that the reaction was not surprising but heartbreaking. Last night over all, the Democratic Party was disrespectful and they didn't stand up for any of the guests. They didn't stand up for DJ Daniel, the young thirteen year old kids who survived brain cancer. They didn't stand up for Lincoln Riley's family whose daughter was suffered a traumatic death, or Jocelyn Nungary's mother. Alexis a lovely woman. It's just so sad. So it was heartbreaking, and honestly, I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not because that is the Democratic Party. It really is meaningless to me because what Democrats say right now, there's very few of them. But I guess maybe I should tip my hat. David Axarod, you know, deplored the Democratic stunts last night. Al Green removed from the House chamber by the order of the Speaker. He's given an opportunity to sit down and cooperate, but no Sergeant at arms had to remove him. And you know, it's just an incredible night, but predictable. By the way, if you have any favorite moments, and you want to call us eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn, everyone has a different favorite moment. My favorite moment probably was DJ and when Shawn Kerr made him a member of the You see the shock on his face. This is adorable. Then when he put his arms around Seawan Kurrn I wrote sewn after I said that is so awesome, he goes he was so happy. He's a very good guy. Multiple resolutions to for censure for al Green now circulating in the house. That seems inevitable at this point. I don't know what to do with this. I really don't care what they do at MSDNC anymore. They are irrelevant to me. And this is I don't care how they reshuffle the deck of the Titanic. It's not going to matter in the end. But it is sad, you know, for liar, conspiracy theorist peddler extraordinary Rachel Maddow to slam Trump for making quote a spectacle of DJ Daniel those cut off funding for pediatric cancer research. I mean, this is insane. Oh and it gets worse than MSDNCS Nicole Wallace. Now remember Nicole Wallace, you know, along with Steve what is his name? I forget So Steve ran the campaign that both you know MSDNC leftists, and she worked for George W. Bush. I knew her, go along with her. I found her perfectly pleasant. Of nothing personal against her that you know. I see a lot of people at MSDNC they like to call him Republicans. Joe Scarborough is not a Republican, and he can claim I used to be a conservat I was a conservative. No, you weren't. You weren't because you know or you were, and now you decided to go hardcore left. I mean even he was, you know, last night out of his or this morning out of his mind with his comments, and I just it really doesn't matter. I think they have now rendered themselves. He's wondering if the nonsense Trump's speech was written by chat GPT that was his big insightful comment. No, that was Donald Trump's speech and Donald Trump's own words. And he's right if he cured cancer. I mean I've actually made the observation as well. He can cure cancer and they're still going to hate him. There's nothing he could say last night that would bring that party around, not a single thing anyway. It's just sad to watch people embrace this radicalism. And Nicole Wallace suggesting that DJ was made an honorary Secret Service agent by Trump that he may end up committing I don't even want to say it because it's so sick and ugly and twisted and bizarre and weird actually that he might end up committing suicide after dealing with a January sixth style riot. Well, okay, if that's how you think, I hope. I hope he never has to defend the US capital against the Donald Trump supporters, and if he does, I hope he isn't one of the six who loses his life to suicide. Did she ever speak out about the dozens of Americans that died in the summer of twenty twenty. I don't recall as she spoken out as often about those insurrections, those riots as she does January sixth. Oh, you can't politicize those, because that's the Democrats that wouldn't bring in the National Guard. Five hundred and seventy four riots, dozens of dead Americans and cops pelted. I've said it so many times, with bricks and rocks and bottles of Molotov cocktails that were injured, and billions in property damage, and nobody we didn't have a summer of twenty twenty, you know, investigation in Congress or committee in Congress, where they could do all the investigations cherry picked the results that they want ignore major exculpatory information that the American people needed to hear to make a you know, fair determination, like, oh, for example, the driver of the limousine, you know, telling the January sixth committee. No, Donald Trump never never tried to commandeer the beast. Instead, let's bring in somebody that was a hearsay witness and we'll make a big deal out of that person. Or the fact that Donald Trump authorized up to ten thousand Guard troops and in writing the mayor of DC, Muriel Bowser, denied those troops. And that was in the days leading up to it. Or the Capitol Police chief, guy by the name of Chief Son, who wrote a book and we interviewed him that he said that he was begging for troops based on actionable intelligence. Oh and did I mention that Nicole Wallace and Rachel Maddow conspiracy theorist and all these people, they all supported Kamala Harris. That's the person. That's right. I just remembered. It just came to me, just dawned on me that said on Colbert, they're not going to stop writing. They shouldn't stop writing. We're not going to stop supporting the ride. Oh, I'm sorry, that's well, that's what about is them they're.
Speaker 4: Stop They're not going to stop, and that's this is a movement. I'm telling you, they're not going to stop. And everyone beware, because they're not going to stop. It is going to They're not going to stop before election day in November, and they're not going to stop after election day. And that should be everyone should take note of that on both levels, that this is they're not going to let up, and they should not and we should not.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't stop writing sounds like she's praising insurrection. Seventy seven percent CBS YUGA poll support is planned to cut government waste and spending seventy seven percent. Supporters plan on immigration and border policies. Seventy six percent approve of Donald Trump's speech last night. Seventy six percent approve of removing al Green. Seventy four percent said his speech was presidential seventy three percent supporters stance on Russia and Ukraine. Sixty eight percent say it made them feel more hopeful and proud. Sixty eight percent say he has a clear plan to tackle inflation. Sixty eight percent says he accurately described America's crime crisis. Sixty three percent say he focused on issues that they care about. That's a terrible poll. I mean, why would you ever want to draw attention to that. That's awful and the Democrats' behavior. Trump touts his success. I mean the list of things that he did, and this is pretty amazing. It has been a whirlwind. You will never see this. The president last night's we're out of the who, We're out of the Paris Accord. You and Human Rights Council. No more green new deal. The ev mandate is gone, done, finished, Every new you know regulation they bring on. They got us subtract ten regulations, free speeches back in America. The country will be woke, no longer ending DEI. You hire people based on merits. CRT is gone. Only two genders male and female. No men and women's sports. This is a national energy emergency for our country. He talked about Doze in detail, a lot of well, he had a lot of my list, but he had things I didn't know. I didn't know we were paying for studies on transgender mice. I had no idea. Four hundreds of billions of.
Speaker 2: Dollars diversity, equity and inclusion scholarships in Burma, forty million dollars to improve the social and economic inclusion of sedentary migrants.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows what that is.
Speaker 2: Eight million dollars to promote LGBTQI plus in the African nation of Lesuto, which nobody has ever heard of.
Speaker 3: Sixty million dollars for indigenous.
Speaker 2: Peoples and Afro Colombian empowerment in Central America. Sixty eight million dollars for making mice transgender.
Speaker 3: This is real.
Speaker 1: Never heard of that before we have, uh. I mean, he just goes on and on. We're going to balance the budget and train the swamp and pass the tax cuts, no tax on tips, social security or overtime, and the Lake and Riley, I mean everything. What a night, his finest night in my view, and I've known him for thirty years. To our busy bones, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean our number, Billy and Florida. We have less than a minute. It's all yours, hey watch.
Speaker 5: The President loved it, agreed with everything he had to say. He was right on point. Democrats showed Americans what they were made of and what they thought of is what else did you expect from them? My other point I wanted to make was about the men and women's sports. How are they getting away with that? Letting him go into locker room with him.
Speaker 1: Young girls, I don't get it. I had Riley Gaines on last night, you know, after the show. We were on from eleven fifteen, I guess to twelve fifteen. But I got to tell you something. It's unconscionable to me. It really sad. It's so sad, it's so predictable.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: If you want to throw a temper tantrum to that level, that's on them. The American people got to see it. I'm glad that we now know this is a party that is defeated, that has been radicalized, that is full of rage and hate, and that has no vision for our future. This is the party that went after Trump with all that they had, and that's all that they did. And they wouldn't recognize the bad state of the economy, the borders, the high price of energy, as Kamala said, the price of democracy. Their radicalism now dominates their party and I don't really see a path forward, and I'm okay with it because I think conservatism is better for the country anyway, My friend, take care of the state. I will be back very shortly. Can't wait to be back in my home state of Florida,