Speaker 1: Welcome in is Verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, and again, welcome to so many of you that are listening to this podcast, maybe for the first time, after the launch of our syndicated radio show on the weekends. We are so happy to be have you with us here and to be with you guys three days a week on this podcast.
Speaker 2: So if you are new, make.
Speaker 1: Sure you hit that subscribe or that auto download button right now so you do not miss an episode. And if you're around this weekend, check your local news talk station and find Verdict on the weekend there as do we do this new syndicated radio show Center. We've got a lot to talk about today. On today's show, We've got four different big stories, and we're going to be going rapid fire.
Speaker 3: Well we are. We're going to move through a lot. And I got to say, as you noted, this past weekend was our debut on radio, and we ended up being on more than one hundred stations. At first we thought it was going to be eighty four. We had over one hundred stations that took up the podcast aired it across the country. We were in markets all over the country. We're in some of the biggest markets in the nation. And I got to say that's really a credit to the incredible listeners of Verdict that we're trying to talk about the big issues that are facing the country and to debut on more than one hundred stations. Our first weekend is really strong. We're glad to be doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really was a blast.
Speaker 1: I gotta say the most fun part center was getting you into radio timing, because I had to get you in this like, hey, we got eight minutes and we go to break even if we're still talking. That was really fun for me to watch you, like, oh wow, we really do have break times now.
Speaker 2: That was new for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've gotten spoiled with the podcast where you can talk about an issue, you can address it as deep as you want. If you've got five minutes of content on it, you talk five minutes. If you've got forty minutes of content, you talk forty. The podcast format is nice, but now our Friday pod will be more rigidly timed because radio you got to fit into slots. So today's pod, which is a pure pod, it's not going to be a radio pod. We've got four topics we're going to address number one, the border. The numbers from the border are astonishing. Under Donald Trump ending catch and release, illegal border crossings have dropped, not ninety percent, not ninety five percent, not even ninety nine percent. They have dropped ninety nine point nine nine percent. It is staggering. It is stunning. We're going to explain everything that has happened on that second, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in a case called Mahmoud versus Taylor that the fundamental question is do parents have a right to opt out of radical transgender ideology being taught to their kids. I think the Supreme Court is going to rule yes, parents do have that right. But it's a fundamental case about the rights of parents to say, we want to protect our children, particularly our young children. Kindergartener's, first, second third graders who in Maryland that they were in docrenading with radical left wing transgender ideology. Number three, Elizabeth Warren did a podcast. Now that was a mistake. Listen. If you are a left wing communist nutbag who doesn't like to tell the truth, a podcast is really bad format for you because in a podcast, people can actually ask questions, they can press you and Elizabeth Warren had truly a train wreck interview on a podcast where she was called out for brazenly lying to the American people about Joe Biden's mental acuity. We're gonna break that down. And finally, in the state of Minnesota, there's a state employee who repeatedly vandalized Tesla's caused over twenty thousand dollars in damage, and the woke George Sorowsda gave him a slap on the wrist and let him go. It is outrageous. We're gonna break that down as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really important story, in one you do not want to mess I want to tell you real quick about the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. As you know, unfortunately, Israel is still under attack. Missile fire has resumed from Israel's enemies, and terrorists are there who seek utter death and destruction of the Jewish people. Now Here in America, we really can't imagine what it's like to live in constant fear like this, But for the people of Israel, it's all very real, and it's every single day. And that's why I'm asking you to join me and show the people of Israel that you will help protect them in this time of attack and uncertainty. And one of the best ways to do this is by giving to the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Your gift today helps provide security essentials like bomb shelters, flat jackets, and bulletproof vests. It also provides for armored security vehicles, armored ambulances, and so much more. There's no better time to give than right now, during the Passover holiday, when we celebrate Israel's historic deliver rants and birth as a nation. So give a special Passover gift today and help protect the people of Israel. You can do this by calling eight a eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight if CJ. Or you can go online to support IFCJ dot org. That's one word, support IFCJ dot org. Senator, let's start with that big story Number one. These numbers are incredible. Under the Trump catch and release has dropped by ninety nine point nine percent. That is not a typo. Those are the real numbers coming out under this Trump administration.
Speaker 3: Man, you actually overstated it. It's not ninety nine point nine, it's ninety nine point nine nine. Uh, it is even greater. And I'm gonna tell you two numbers, two numbers that tell the story, and it will take your breath away. One hundred and eighty nine thousand, six hundred and four and twenty Now what are those numbers. One hundred and eighty nine thousand, six hundred four is the number of illegal immigrants that border patrol agents caught and then immediately released in the Biden administration in the month of December twenty twenty three, when the border invasion was the very worst. On hundred and eighty nine thousand, six hundred four. Do you know how many illegal immigrants were caught and released in the US in February of.
Speaker 2: This I'm very excited to hear this number.
Speaker 3: By the way, twenty wow, not one hundred and eighty nine thousand, six hundred four twenty and that is one one hundredth of one percent. That is a staggering, staggering number. And I got to say on this podcast, you and I talked about and we laid out that the border would shut down, the border would be secured, and I said, I said last year before the election, it's not going to take a year, it's not going to take six months. It is going to be done in months or even weeks or even days. And why is that? You might say, well, wait a second, We're three months into the Trump administration. They haven't built a new wall, they haven't hired a bunch of new border patrol agents. How did it change? And understand, the single biggest determinant of securing the border is one very simple policy question. What happens when you apprehend an illegal immigrant? And if the answer is, you put them on a plane and you fly them back to the country they came from. Just about everyone that comes here illegally they show up with a cell phone. And when you do that, they pick up the phone, they call their friends and family back home, and they say, don't come. If you come, they're going to catch you and they're going to send you back. So don't waste the time and money and go through the horrific physical and sexual abuse and the inhumane treatment of human traffickers. Don't come because they're sending you back. And so it's instantaneous. Once you implement the policy of we will send you back, people stop coming. But the flip side is true under Joe Biden the Democrats, when people got apprehended and Biden let him go. Those same illegal immigrants had cell phones, and they picked up the phone and they called their friends and family and they said, come come on up, because if you show up, you get to stay. And so on January twentieth, Donald Trump changed the policy and said, if someone comes, we are no longer going to let them stay. We're not going to release them. We're going to send them home. And the drop ninety nine point nine to nine percent. My single favorite line from the State of the Union that Trump gave earlier this year was a year ago, Joe Biden stood in front of the American people and said Congress needed to pass a new law before he could secure the border. Turns out we didn't need new legislation, we just needed a new president.
Speaker 2: Bought on about it.
Speaker 1: And that's the part I think that's so incredible is this shows you just how deliberate it was by Joe Biden, by the Democrats to make sure that this was a conscientious plan. It wasn't an accident. Yes, it's something that you and I talked about here.
Speaker 3: It was not a nat.
Speaker 1: Deliberate It was deliberate to change the United States of America forever.
Speaker 3: And it was deliberate, even though they knew that they were releasing people who were criminals, who were murderers, who were rapists, who were child molesters, who were terrorists. They released vast numbers of violent criminals into this country. And they did it knowing full well Americans would be murdered, knowing full well women would be raped, children would be raped, there would be horrific crimes, and the Democrats were willing to let people die.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've had people ask me all the time, why would they do this? Why would they allow an invasion of our country like this? And the only answer that makes any modicum of sense is the Democrats viewed every illegalalien as a future Democrat voter, and they prioritized power, staying in power. They're remaining in power above the lives of you and your family. They were willing to let Americans be murdered, be raped, children be horribly brutalized if it meant Democrats stayed in power. That is cynical attle level. It's very hard to think of another parallel in modern times to that.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, you look at what you're talking about with the cenecal so let's move to then part two of this now, which is House Democrats have arrived in El Salvador to push for Abriga Garcia's return. A guy that is a very clearly MS thirteen gang member, not because I say so, not because you say so, Center, but because two courts have said so, as well as federal authorities as well as his country of origin.
Speaker 3: Well, look, Chris van Holland, the Democrat senator from Maryland, went down to El Salvador, had this meeting with this illegal immigrant where he sat there at the table looking googly eyed. He frankly looked like a teenage boy with acne staring at the pretty girl with pigtails and braces he was. The level of love he had was bizarre. I tweeted out, I said, find someone who looks at you the way Democrat senators look at illegal alien gang members that are in MS thirteen like it is weird. And it's even weirder. The Democrats have decided this is who they are as a party. So this week after Chris van Holland, we saw lots of House members going down to El Salvador, going, oh, I want to meet with a gang member too, because you know, that's what Democrats do. It's amazing and it's sad, and it's a sign of just how out of touch congression Democrats are with ordinary Americans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: And this comes on the heels of a new report out that these Soros funded groups were behind the Democrats plan all along to decriminalize illegal immigration. Apparently, several non government organizations NGOs, funded in part by Alex and George Soros's Open Society Foundations, they convinced Democrats to adopt a platform as a party that sought to quote, decriminalize illegal immigration to the United States despite its unpopulated with Americans, because they understood that you can change a country by flooding it with millions and millions of new prospective citizens.
Speaker 3: The Democrat Party their number one priority is power, and they prioritize staying in power over your life, your family, safety, your community. They prioritize it over fairness of your daughter competing in sports. They prioritize it over your family's well being, even as they cause rampant inflation. It's why the election was such a route, because they were so focused on staying in power that they implemented policies that were unbelievably harmful, and I got to say, this is something I've talked with President Trump about. In some ways, I am grateful that President Trump did not serve back to back consecutive terms, because if he had served a second term immediately after the twenty sixteen term, he would have come in in a close contested election. It would have been it would have been ugly, and he would have been able to accomplish a fraction of what he's accomplishing now. A big part of the reason Trump is accomplishing so much now is that Joe Biden the Democrats did such a horrible job that people are ready to change. This was a change election with a mandate that, frankly, if Trump had come in in twenty twenty, you would not have had the same kind of mandate that we have in twenty twenty four. So I'm not grateful for the horrific damage that was done to the country for four years, but I am grateful that Trump this second term came in with a much greater mandate and the American people much more eager for fundamental change because they saw just how disastrous these left wing policies.
Speaker 1: Are, which brings us to topic number two and that deals with the Supreme Court is now hearing arguments about the issue of parents protecting their kids from gender ideology and public schools. This is another agenda item of the radical left trying to take over not only your parental right, saying that your kids are really not yours, the government owns your children, but they can indoctrinate them on radical gender ideology issues in the schools. And now this is headed to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: So the Supreme Court heard oral argument this week in a case called Ma Mood versus Taylor. And in Mamod versus Taylor, the question is do parents have a right number one to be notified of sexually explicit gender ideology lessons in public schools and number two to opt their children out for religious reasons. And this came out of Montgomery County, Maryland, and where they're giving children as young as four years old books that have discussed quote intersex flags, drag, queens, underwear, leathers, zipper xoxo. I don't even know what that means. The Montgomery County Public School system has over fifty thousand elementary students. It's the largest school system in Maryland. One of the largest in the country, and the school system there insisted that parents have zero rights to opt out of these radical lessons and look to be clear that there's a wide range of parents who, for religious reasons or other reasons, don't want their kids to hear this garbage. And they could be Christians, they could be Muslims, they could be Jews, they could be Protestants or Catholics. But across the range of faith, there are a lot of faiths who actually believe there's a difference between boys and girls. By the way, there are people who even are not religious, who are basically not idiots and know that there is a difference between boys and girls. And the extreme view of the school district was you have no right, you have no right to know about it, and you have no right to opt in. And so they adopted an initiative entitled quote Building Community with LGBTQ plus affirming picture books. And understand, this is not high school students. We're talking preschool, kindergarten, first, second, third grade little kids and teachers have been given a quota of these books to use in the classroom and are supposed to have the lessons quote embedded throughout and.
Speaker 2: Parents.
Speaker 3: So, for example, one of the books in the curriculum resources was a book entitled Pride Puppy, which had illustrated pictures of men in drag furries and words such as queer and intersectional. There's another book called Born Ready, a story about a five year old girl named Penelope who decides that she is really a he. And by the way, you know what the reaction of the school district, the reaction of the radical leftist was to parents who said, look, this is contrary to my faith. Don't teach this garbage to my kids. They said, go private. If you don't like what we're teaching, go to a private school. We're going to force this ideology on you. And it's an example of the incredible intolerance of the left that look, understand, the plaintiffs in this case are not saying ban the books. They're not saying don't teach this to the kids. They're saying, let me know, and let me say, you know what, I don't want my kid to hear this garbage. You can teach it to other kids if their parents are okay with it, but don't force it on my kid. I think the plaineffs are going to win in this case. I think they're going to hold the rights of parents to say, you have an ability to reject this extreme, extreme ideology being forced on your kids.
Speaker 1: Well, in the White House, by the way, getting in on this as well, Carolin Levitt, the White House may acquear where the White House stands on this.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said.
Speaker 5: And then on the Supreme Court, I know the Court is hearing a case dealing with who don't want their kids having to read gener ideology books in schools? Can you comment on that case and what the Trump administration hopes to see come from that.
Speaker 6: Sure, we hope the Supreme Court will do the right thing, and the President has been very clear he stands on the side of parental rights and he believes strongly that parents should have a greater say in their children's education and the content if you will, that children are being exposed to in our public school system.
Speaker 1: I mean pretty clear there, They're all in. This is about parents, parental rights and the parents being able to protect and decide what they're going to teach their kids and when they're going to teach, especially when it comes to things like this. But your tax hours should not be going to these types of books to indoctrinate your kids. Do you feel centered, because I genuinely feel this for the first time in a long time, that we're starting to see in the pendulum swing now in a very big way back towards I think insanity, and parents are now getting involved. We witness this in the last administration where they started fighting back once they realized it was having their kids in schools and seeing what was happening with COVID and learning and disc learning and parents that were being labeled domestic terrorists for showing up at school board meetings. There does seem to be now a real focus on parents getting back involved, and that is a blessing, I think, in disguise out of all this radical stuff that Left has been doing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it is you know, one of the books that was being taught to children in these Maryland preschools and first, second, third grade classes. It is a book that is entitled What Are Your Words? And What Are Your Words? It's a picture book and so it has little cartoon drawings and there's a picture of a little boy who says, sometimes I just use one set of pronouns. Sometimes I change my pronouns, sometimes I use all the pronouns I can think of. So the first picture is a little boy and he's wearing a skirt, a flowered skirt, because of course that's what little boys wear. The second picture, where he sometimes I change my pronouns, he's wearing jeans and a light blue shirt with a cloud on it, because there I guess he's calling himself a boy. And then the last picture he uses all the pronouns he can. And then the next page, I want to read you the words on it. My pronouns are like the weather, they change depending on how I feel. And then this little boy is smiling with joy and he says, and that's okay because they're my words. This is telling four year olds. You wake up in the morning and you think you're a boy, you're a boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If at noon you think you're a girl, you're a girl. And at three, I don't know, you think you're a cat. You're a cat. Like this is nuts, this is loopy, and say it reminds me. We've discussed on this podcast the Florida law that Ron de Santa signed into law that was pejoratively called by the media that don't say gay law. It actually said don't teach sexually explicit things to little children, to children in preschool, kindergarten, first, second, and third grade. By the way, fourth graders, you can get into kinky s and m You can get into any crazy stuff you want. But it was Florida saying, look at least third grade and below, let's leave the sex out of the classroom. And I get to say, my kids are now no longer in elementary school, but I don't want any teacher teaching young children about sex, whether straight sex or gay sex, or any other kind like. It is bizarre that the left is willing and wants to indoctrinate four year olds that gender doesn't exist. As I read from this book, my pronouns are like the weather, They change depending on how I feel. That is the ideology of the radical left at its complete nonsense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about Patriot Mobile. You've heard me talk about Patriot Mobile for a while now, and you probably already know that for years they've stood in the gap for every American that believes freedom is actually worth fighting for. Well, let me tell you if they're the real deal. And so let me ask you this question. Have you switched to Patriot Mobile. Yet, do you know that every time you make a phone call, every time you send a text, you're actually fighting for your First and your Second Amendment rights, the rights of unborn children. And every time you pay a bill to your cell phone provider, are you making a difference standing up for our wounded warriors, our veterans, and for conservative organizations. Well here's the thing. If the answer is no, then it's time for you to switch to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: If you're worried about coverage, don't be because Patriot Mobile is one of the few cell phone service providers that actually operate on all three of the major networks. Meaning, if you've got great coverage now, you're gonna keep greape coverage, but you're gonna get rid of that radical left agenda that Big Mobile has. The fact is, if you've got a cell phone in this country today, you can get exceptional or even better service with Patriot Mobile. And that's why they offer a coverage guarantee that others don't. Or maybe you haven't joined Patriot Mobile because you think making the switch is just hard or painful, Well I'm here to tell you I've done it. It's not In fact, it's easy now in twenty five. There's no need to spend hours in a retail store waiting your turn. You simply call Patriot Mobiles one hundred percent US based team from the comfort of your home or office.
Speaker 2: And they'll take care of the rest.
Speaker 1: Plus, Patriot Mobile's contract buyout program covers up to five hundred dollars per device, and you get to keep your same number, keep your same cell phone, or treat yourself to an upgrade.
Speaker 2: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Join Patriot Mobile today and make a difference with every bill you pay, with every phone call you made, with every text you said, you'll be supporting faith, family, and freedom. So here's the number nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict, and you're gonna get a free month of service. You can also go online to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot. All right, so let's move on real quick to Elizabeth Warren and May, oh my, is it nice to see people like Elizabeth be called out for what they were part of. I think it's gonna go down in history as one of the biggest cover ups in political history, certainly in my lifetime, the hiding center of Joe Biden's mental decline, and now she's being called out for being a part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I want to take this segment to talk about the importance podcasts and that that may seem a little self serving given what you and I are doing right now, but the podcast format, long form interviews.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 3: One of the critical differences in the twenty twenty four election is Donald Trump went on podcast where he would he would let Joe Rogan, he'd let other podcast hosts question him for hours on end about any topic under the sun. And Kamala Harris was terrified to do that. She wouldn't do that because in a long form interview, it's very hard to lie, Like if you have a host who's willing to call you to account, lying over an extended period of time is difficult. Now, Elizabeth Warren appeared on a podcast called Talk Easy with Sam Fragoso. Now, I'm not familiar with Sam Fragoso.
Speaker 1: You're a listener. I'm shocked by that. I thought you were like a subscriber and everything.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Fox News describes him as a left leaning host, and I will say he may be a left leaning host, but I want to commend him. Sam Fragoso did a great job in this interview of calling out Elizabeth Warren's blatant mendacity and all right, don't take my word for it. Just give a listen. This is only sixty two seconds. Listen to this interview, and Elizabeth Warren gets in deep, deep trouble because she's lying, and she gets caught lying. Give a listen.
Speaker 7: Do you regret saying that President Biden had a mental acuity, He had a sharpness to him. You said that up until July of last year, I said what I believed to be true, and you think he was as sharp as you.
Speaker 4: I said I had not seen decline, and I hadn't at that point.
Speaker 7: You did not see any decline from twenty twenty four Joe Biden to twenty twenty one Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: When I said that, you know what the thing is? Heap. Look, he was sharp, he was on his feet. I saw him live event, had meetings with him a couple of times.
Speaker 7: Senator on his feet is not praise. He can speak in sentences is not praise.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, fair enough, Look it is the question is what are we gonna do now?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: I love the bail out there. Well, the question is what are we gonna do now? And this liberal hosts like, okay, I mean they're in shambles, and will I will give this host a lot of credit. At least he spoke truth to power there, like you guys are just straight up lying and covering up. And now you want us to help you rebuild the party that you just destroyed by not being honest with us about the last candidate being incapacitated. Oh oh, by the way, happened to be the president of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I gotta say, you heard the audio. It's actually worth going online and watching the video because when he asks was he as sharp as you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Her expression she like almost laughed and she's can't say yes, and she's just trapped. She's like, no, no, I said what I believed. He's like, no, you didn't. You were lying. And I love his point on his feet, that's your praise for the president. He could stand up. That's not being sharp and engage that he is able to stand And I got to say it's interesting online one person. Will mcavoyd tweeted, case in point, faking it doesn't work anymore. Warren can't do long form because long form demands authenticity and she has none. And then Tyler Winklevoss, the bitcoin investor who was one of the people who initially was involved in starting Facebook, and if you remember the movie The Social Network, he and his twin accused Mark Zuckerberg stealing Facebook from them. Whole back and forth. Anyway, Tyler Winklevoss tweeted the following quote. Long form also demands truth. Liars usually can't handle one or two basic follow up questions. That's why confirmed liar Elizabeth Warren gets cooked here. And that's why the Democrat Party is so broken right now. They have a truth problem. And that is a simple it's actually it's a testament to podcasts that that look, you get on, you engage, you have a real conversation, and if you're used to a six minute hit where you can spin and and be dishonest, that is a very difficult thing to do in a podcast where you have a host who pushes you, and the corporate media doesn't do that. And it's so here's what I tweeted today, I said, watch this. Democrats now routinely lie and the corporate media almost never calls them out for it, and yet one podcaster can effortless, effortlessly unmask it in sixty two seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible, which, by the way, also brings us to another issue real quick, and that is I still can't believe this. There's a guy that went viral, a Minnesota state employee who apparently caused about twenty thousand or over twenty thousand damages to Tesla's I'm gonna say that, make it.
Speaker 2: Clear, plural, not one, but multiple.
Speaker 1: It has now led to a woke liberal district attorney saying, Nah, we don't really want to hold this guy accountable. Let's keep the lawlessness up. As long as it's against conservatives and Elon Musk and Tesla owners. We're fine with that. No big deal. You're good man. We're gonna let you basically go on home.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a suspected vandal. He's thirty three years old. He is a government Employee's name is Dylan Brian Adams, and he was allegedly spotted keing multiple Tesla vehicles, stripping their paint off while walking his dog around the city, and he caused over twenty thousand dollars in damage, vandalizing half a dozen teslas. So he was doing this over and over and over again. And by the way, if this guy did this, he's dumb as a stump. Because tesla's all have cameras on them that video the person, any person who walks up to them, so he's doing it on camera. Because leftists number one, they're utter hypocrites. So they're claimed to care about the Green New Deal or complete lies because they've decided now to attack electric cars. Why because they hate Elon Musk. And understand, they hate Elon Musk not just because he's now supporting Trump, not just because he's now cutting the government. They hate Elon Musk because he's a heretic. This is religion and and and the woke leftist cultural Marxist religion five years ago lionized Elon Musk and they view him as someone who has betrayed the faith. And so this angry government employee, who as far as I know, has not lost his job despite being a brazen criminal, uh was caught keying and and vandalizing six different teslas, and unfortunately the the Hennemount County District Attorney is a woman named Mary Moriarty, who is a left wing George Soros DA and she decided that that that that they're not going to uh go go after her. Uh that that that that they're they're not going to charge him, uh and it is unfortunate. So the chief of police, Minneapolis Police Chief Brianohera, said that the damage in each case is the equivalent of a felony. And the chief said in a scathing statement on Monday, this is from The New York Post, that Moriarty's decision not to bring charges is frustrating for his officers in the public. And here's what the police chief said.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: The Minneapolis Police Department did its job. It identified and investigated a crime trend, identified and arrested a suspect, and presented the case file to the Henneman County District the Keneman County Attorney's Office for consideration of charges. The case impacted at least six different victims and totaled over twenty thousand dollars in damage. Any frustration related to the charging decision of the Henneman County attorneys should be directed solely at her office. Our investigators are always frustrated when the cases they poured their hearts into are declined. In my experience, the victims in these cases often feel the same. That's the chief of police and the sad reality it is that for leftists today, for elected Democrats, they are now openly embracing domestic terrorism. They are now openly We played on this podcast before Chuck Schumer refused to condemn people firebombing Tesla dealerships, people throwing molotov cocktails at Testa dealerships, people firing guns into Tested dealerships. Somebody's going to be killed. I don't want that to happen. I pray it does not happen. But this escalating violence is going to lead to a loss of life. And the Democrats are celebrating it. And now the left wing DA's are saying, hey, you've vandalized cars, and we decide we don't like the person who owns the company that built the car. Well, tough luck, sorry, Ben, We're gonna scratch up your car, we're gonna keep it. We're gonna do thousand dollars of damage and nothing you can do about it. Because we the Democrats, support domestic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: And there's also that just scary psychological aspect of it. If you know your DA won't go after people that are going after your car, is it going to make you more or less likely to buy a tesla? That's part of the financial warfare against Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: And by the way, what's the DA going to do if they commit violence against you? What's the DA gonna do if they commit violence against you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, if this radical leftist is able to vandalize a tesla, how about if he walks up and punches the owner of the tesla in the face. Yeah, do you have any confidence that this left wing nutcase DA is going to charge the radical with punching someone in the face. Their view is, Hey, if you're punching a tesla owner in the face, that's an admirable act of resistance. It is lawless. And let me be clear, I disagree with the political views of Marxists and communists and leftists, but I passionately oppose violence against them. And if anyone engaged in violence against a leftist, I would support prosecuting them and sending them to jail. Violence is never acceptable. And you know what, the Democrats can't say that because they support they refuse to condemn the violence against their political opponents because it is part of their ideology. And we saw that tragically during the Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots across the country, where Kamala Harris most strikingly raised money to bail out of jail radical Antifa terrorists who committed crimes of violence in Minneapolis, same city. Because the Democrat Party is a party that supports violence in pursuit of their remaining in power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at Bingo, don't forget. We did this show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hit that subscribe or auto download button wherever you're listening to this podcast so you don't miss an episode. Also, check out that video of the Center was talking about on his uh on his X profile. You can grab that and look at it. It truly is amazing. Watch as well in the Center and I will see you back here in a couple of days.