Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 2: New Draft King.
Speaker 1: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Commanders dominate the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's not the quarterback, huh for a figure that I thought it was the quarterback?
Speaker 2: A A coach canas what happened and the dog.
Speaker 1: Cause you had fans and you had everybody thinking it was it was young. It was bright jug Oh y'all got a victory and all that's all we needed. That's all we needed. Dan Quinn got the squad back in the win column with a dominate forty to seven win over Reeland Carolina, boosting their record of five and two in the East while holding on the first place in the NFC East. All eyes though, on the status for Daniels, who exited the first quarter due to a rib injury that cleared away from fellow number two quarter number two overall pick Marcus Mariota to shine in his relief. Mariota finished with two hundred and thirty nine total yards, thirty four rushing, two touchdowns, eighteen or twenty three passes as the Commander's out gained the Panthers four twenty one to eighty nine. Every time you think of the Panthers can't play any worse, they surprised you with another performance like what they had on display today. The Panthers havel but I scored by ninety two points in the first half the season. They were shut out today twenty seven nothing. That's the worst in team history. Top of their forty three point differential in twenty fourteen, is also the worst differential of any NFL team in the first eight games since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Jets was minus one oh seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, what you liked about what you saw from the Commanders, because it ain't nothing you like about what you saw from Carolina Carolinas.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't want to say nothing bad about Carolina. They just know they have work to do. They have work to do.
Speaker 2: Well, how are you gonna say something good about.
Speaker 4: It's hard to even do that, you know. But they got a lot of work to do, all on both sides of the ball. They got to figure out the quarterback situation as well. I think Dave Kannalis is probably on the show at least cause Dave Temper is one that is very impatient, very and very very very impatient. Other than that, the Commanders look good. They look good, man, They look good. So it's not like they beat my bangals and so they beat a bad at their team.
Speaker 5: But they've beating other good teams as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they beat the Cardinals, they beat they beat Cincinnati today.
Speaker 4: We just saw theday from them. It wasn't a fluke. It's what we've been seeing from them in general. And even with the funny thing about the offense, even with Jaye Daniels going out and Marcus Mariota coming in, everything kept going.
Speaker 1: Everything, everything kept going.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the offense might have changed as a tad big because I would I'd assume, you know, the way Jayde Daniels plays and Marcus Mariota plays, I think the playbooks probably change up, you know a little bit, based on what they what they would each of them do well.
Speaker 1: But they did.
Speaker 5: They didn't miss a beat Man, they didn't miss beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got similar styles, they're very different quarterbacks. Both are very, very extremely athletic. Both the Hasman Trophy winning quarterbacks. O Joe uh. Both were number two overall selected And so yeah, you're not gonna have to change much obviously. You know, Jane Daniels is a is it better right now than what Mario is. But Mariota came in and just what you do if your starting goes out, your backup needs to be able to come in and hold you afloat until the starter comes back.
Speaker 2: That is his job, won't Joe? That's his job.
Speaker 4: And you know, since we speaking back up, what you wish that is supposed to come in and do an addequate job and try.
Speaker 5: To keep your team or keep the team's.
Speaker 4: Head above water. Mark Herrolder did a great job at that. I wish my dolphins. I wish my dolphins. Wish my dolphins. Y'all done some type of answer?
Speaker 2: No you that what you know?
Speaker 1: You told me that with that talent they got, oh hunt, they don't come in and do it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he was supposed to. We were supposed to. They just didn't pan out the way I wanted to. Hey, listen, it ain't paning out the way I thought it would pan out. It didn't pan out. But guess who coming back next week? And we gave guess wh're coming back next week? Two were coming back. And he's gonna throw for about four fifty five hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Bet you bet you that. I know. So I'm telling you. I'm telling you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I sure hope you don't get hit, though.
Speaker 4: You gotta learn how to fall, that's all. Slide slide, nothing ahead, first slide.
Speaker 1: Dum. But he didn't do that, remember.
Speaker 2: Exactly when he already had the first down.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You got to learn how to slide. That's it. Protect yourself.
Speaker 5: Protect you, yeah, take your money, protect your chickens, and protect it.
Speaker 1: You not are running back quarterback? Oh, y'all. First of all, he no matter what the circumstances are, should never go ahead.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: If you notice, Kansas City really don't do a whole lot of quarterbacks sneaks with Patrick Mahome since he hurt his knee in Denver do the quarterback's knee Peyton Manning once he had that neck injury. They never did another quarterbacks s meek with him.
Speaker 2: Tua should never ever.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's thirty one, I don't care if it's fourth and one, I don't care if for the game when it touchdown.
Speaker 2: He should have. The reward is not worth the risk.
Speaker 1: It's just it just is an o Joe, it just isn't And given his circumstances, because like once you get a concussion, it's easier to get a concussion, and a lot of times they start to happen with greater regularity, and so dang, it's tough. And I wish you could get in it and and and stay safe.
Speaker 2: I really do. But oh Joe, man, you know, this is a physical game.
Speaker 1: And it's not so much you going because hey, oh Joe, somebody tackle you and it slip you down and the next thing, you know, the first thing in the back of your head.
Speaker 4: I want if defensive players even care the fact that he's coming back, and you think they'll they'll soften up on him a little bit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I'm gonna try to knock his as legal and it's clean a shot I get. I was just curious.
Speaker 4: I was just curious with them understanding how many he's had. You know, just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn how many he's had.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just telling you how to you think when the defensive player came back. Oh yo, he's coming back and I know his ankle and I know his knee. You don't think, Oh man, I can't cut man, old boy ankle. Man, I feel so bad like that. Roll his ass up, No, roll his ass up. Hell yeah, that ain't got nothing to do with me. Hold on, Ojo. They put you out there, it's their job. It's your job to protect.
Speaker 4: You, right, But he also has to protect itself as well.
Speaker 1: That's what they saying. Hell now, Hey, like I said, I just hope. I hope he can protect himself. I really do what yae. The Bills beat the Titans after the slow starting office in the first half of Marik Cooper played a significant role, even though it looked like he wasn't sure if he's gonna play a time despite quarterback Josh Adam found him four times for sixty six yards and a touchdown. Cooper became the second player in the NFL history to record a receiving touchdown in the first game with multiple teams. After changing teams mid season, he joined. He did it with the Cowboys and not the Bills. Chris Chambers did it with the Chiefs and the Chargers. Would you like you like what you saw from the Buffalo jo? Hey, they look all right.
Speaker 4: I like what I saw from Mariy. I like what I saw from Marie coming in being another atticquate target. Hell, he came in and damn near head cobrat. Not close to hunting, almost a hunted. But he looked efficient. And they given Josh Allen another really good target that can get open all the time consistently.
Speaker 1: He ain't got to play Superman. Huh.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to play Superman and cross his fingers and hope that players get open for him. Now you got somebody you can count on. Come Hell of high water, he finna get open and cook in and everybody.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like you know. Josh Allen was twenty one of thirty three three twenty three, two touchdowns, no turnovers. Coman four for buck twenty five, Cool four for sixty six, Shakira seven for sixty five, k K three for fifty two. They didn't run the ball extremely well. Lo how twenty rushes seventy four yards. They need to be better in that area. But as long as Josh Allen doesn't turn the ball over, you're going to be in every game. Every You're going to be in every game as long as he don't turn the ball right.
Speaker 5: Eight day too, all the receivers eight to day, yeah.
Speaker 1: O jo. If I'm trying to say I'm gonna trade Calvin Ridley, I'm gonna trade DeAndre Hopkins. Hold on, Calvin really just got there, y'all.
Speaker 5: Just they just saying Calvin really two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Man, I got paying I'm paying him, damn the nineteen million dollars a year. I ain't got nobody to get in the ball.
Speaker 2: O yoe.
Speaker 1: The man had nine targets, he got three catches. The hob had one target for one catch. Levis got an ac spray. Will Levis he got an a c spraying his shoulder.
Speaker 2: You've seen enough of will Levis. You know what he is.
Speaker 1: If Will Levis is the answer, I just need to know the question you answer, you're asking. What's the question you're asking Ojoe? If he's the answer, Hey, quarterback that attended the University of Kentucky. Yeah, moving forward, long having a rough start. He having a rough start. Turn the ball over, wait too much.
Speaker 4: He's like a young Brett fav Yep, he had a young Peyton Manning, maybe.
Speaker 1: Minus the talent. The Seahawks go to the went down to Georgia, went down to the Mercedes bend on Geno Smith eighteen to twenty eight, two oh seven, two touchdown. Despite the fact facing the highest pressure rate this season, Geno's thrived seven. He had seven completions on thirteen attempts, one hundred and twenty three yards and two touchdowns. First Cousins didn't play well today. He keep playing like that. They're gonna let him come to the cookout. He ain't come to the fat of Reunion. Hey, he was, he was. He was a saucer swagsurfing. That swag surfing. That's every game. They was on fire.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have games like you had to day though it happened, It happened to the best of them.
Speaker 5: It happens to the best of them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. You can't turn the ball.
Speaker 1: You can't turn the ball over like he turned it over, gave up a scooping score. I think he had a couple of picked, maybe two, but I know he gave up a scoop and score because I watched that one. Seahawks. Seahawks are pretty good. They need to get back, and they got back in the winning college. I'm I'm happy via Gino man happy Vagino.
Speaker 2: DK left the game doing Yeah, we don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Cousins three turnovers, twenty four to thirty five, two thirty two, one touchdown, two picks, and he had a force had a fumber. That was a scooping score. B John Robinson twenty one on one oh three for a touchdown. They ran the ball thirty two basically five yards almost five yards of the ten. Can't ask for more than that. But when you turn the ball over like that, O Joe, you open yourself up to get beat. Gino was what eighteen or twenty eight, two oh seven two touchdowns. They ran the ball twenty six rushes for one hundred and three yards, DK four for ninety nine. On the touchdown, four for sixty five Locket four for forty five Knnis Walker the third two for twenty four the touchdown turnovers turnovers kill you, Yeah, they'll kill you. You get your beat, o Joe, time to get your beat. Yeah, and he's played well. Cousins played well until today. Patriots coach Jared Mayo didn't mince words to describe his team six straight defeat, a thirty two to sixteen loss to the Jags in London, where a saft football team across the board. We talk about what makes a tough football team, and that's being able to run the football, being able to stop the run, being able to cover kicks. We did none of those. The Patriots opened at ten point lead, then fell apart. Part they told us thirty eight yards rushing allowed one hundred and seventy one yards rushing. Jacksonville at one point ran sixteen straight damn and surrendered the ninety six yard punt return for a touchdown late in the second quarter. And in today's game, the Patriots had won fifty nine consecutive games since twenty seventeen when leading by ten points or more. Oh, Joe man, that's high school, that's Pop Warner.
Speaker 4: When you run the ball sixteen straight times, ain't nothing. Ain't nothing you can do about it. Nothing you can do about it. I know one thing, Jacksonville Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, he had five for eighty nine on the touchdown, Oh your long and fifty five five targets, five catchers.
Speaker 2: Evan Ingram, five targets, five catches.
Speaker 4: Hey, we was talking about and talk about Trevor Lawrence real bad. They were talking about the bad. Somebody looked bad and he you come out and pull out of Wednesday. I know they were playing the Patriots, but you got to You gotta get him when you can.
Speaker 1: You got to get him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 1: God damn. Brian Thomans Jr.
Speaker 5: Boy Every week is something different every week.
Speaker 2: Pey the man, Tank biggs By running the ball.
Speaker 4: Eighteen A gonna get ready to ask you. I I think he's hurt unless he came back today.
Speaker 1: Well I don't see he didn't. He didn't have any he didn't have any rushes. Bigs Bigsby had twenty six one eighteen and two touchdowns. Johnson had nine for thirty eight h Trevor Lawrence had two for thirteen, and Brian Thomas Jr. Had two for two. He was an active dude a hamstring but but yeah, but biggs By had started to get the lionsh a lot of the carries. Yeah, man, uh wooh Patriots man, they look look nobody should feel sorry for the Patriots. They had a two decad run that's unrivaled any any team in NFL history. So y'all the fast you're like, you know a because if you thirty years of age, you don't know nothing but winning oday. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, you fifteen, o Joe, your whole life was in Super Bowls.
Speaker 2: I you know, I mean what y'all want to win? For help?
Speaker 1: I mean, damn even the Yankins. I can't feel bad for the Yankees with that, bro, they used to win and a twenty year space one like fifteen World Series? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: What am I? What am I supposed to get? Sorry for y'all?
Speaker 1: But I get I get what Mayo and said, like, bro, how we just how we let him run sixteen straight times.
Speaker 4: How when they was average, when they was averaging averaging a carry probably six.
Speaker 1: Seven yards on.
Speaker 2: For somebody to run it.
Speaker 4: Yes, embarrassing, bro, that's that's that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawrens was fifteen or twenty for one ninety three on a touchdown, so he wasn't asked to do a whole lot. Hell, he had to probably had to clean his journey out there. Just turn around and hand it off. Man, that's a bad feeling. Oh shoe you out there and just they just running the ball and you know you come on, man, come on man, you can't stop it. Uh. Jaylen Pope posted on wide receiver for the uh New England Patriots, a posted on i G a peace sign. Mayo called him out for three jobs. Mayo said, we need more from Pope, We need more concentration. He'll be a good player in this league, but he's got to continue to work in it.
Speaker 4: Dang, and then he oh showed his response with a peace sign on Instagrams.
Speaker 2: Yeah see see see.
Speaker 4: To take that, you got to be able to take that and come back and pool your coach right, prove him wrong. Actually, yeah, you can't take offense to that oh that's how you feel.
Speaker 1: Okay, bet watch this. But hey, the New York Liberty, they pulled off an overtime win against the Minnesota Leak to secure their first first ever franchise WNBA championship. The ref definitely bailed the Liberty out. I believe that was a travel very weak fault. Alana Smith was whistled for a foul on Brianna Stewart just a few seconds remaining in regulations. Minnesota challenged the call, but it was ultimately up held. Stewart proceeded to tie the game from the free throw line, forcing overtime, where the Liberty eventually pulled away sixty seven to sixty two. The Minnesota Link's head coach, Charyl Reeve, was our rate over the official decision to uphold a call, going far as to say the official rob the Link of a title. I know the headlines will be Reeve's christ foul, bringing on, because that ish was stolen from us. Bring it on. I believe that the defender beat Breonna Stewart to the right spot. She went up vertical. I believe it worse. That's a nold call. You let them play on.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 1: I don't believe she filed in that situation, but I also knew ain't nowhere at hell they'll gonna overturn that call.
Speaker 2: No, not that situation.
Speaker 4: On joke, It's almost like you can't really based on the situation.
Speaker 5: Because of the magnitude of the game, the type of game it is.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it should have been a fire. It should have been a call period. The defender was there, she went vertical, Stuart initiated the contact. I mean, give them guys, created the liberty one. I thought, I mean, look, they were down by as many as ten points, did a great job in the third quarter, outscored them twenty to ten to take the lead. Minnesota hung in there, and I thought, hey.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: Stewart and that's school. Take the whole team out. The celebration is on y'all two they bail your teammates, bail jib That's why it's the team.
Speaker 2: That's why it's the team.
Speaker 1: I mean. Stewart was four, ten, fifteen or three from the three point line. Annescu was one of nineteen from the floor. She was one for ten from the three. Take your teammates, guys, Finals MVP jan Quell Jones, she had seventeen points, six rebounds of assists. Played very well. She played forty two minutes Stewart played. Stewart was four fifteen or three five of may from the three point line, I mean, excuse me, from the free throw line. But when she had to have them, because she had went to the free throw line previous and missed both of them came back. Rubber needed to meet the role. And it was a tough one because remember Game one, O, Joe, she missed the free throw that would have wasn't the game, and then she smoked the layup that would have that would have set the game in overtime. So she redeemed herself making two big, big, big free throws, uh, to tie the game and to get it into overtime.
Speaker 2: But yeah, uh, I don't know, Joe, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like I said, I thought that I thought the defender got beat her to the spot. I thought she went vertical and they blew the whistle. But even when they challenged it, I was like, I looked at that ash. It ain't overturning this definitely not. Congratulations, Congratulations to the New York Liberty. This year's w NBA Champs for the first time in w the first championship ever, and Stewie did it. She said, that's why she went there. She wanted to be the first. They've been closed so many times. They had great teams. When they had Spoon, they ended up losing to the Comics. Uh. When the Comics winn of that run, they won four straight. I don't think we'll ever see that again. When they had that great team Lonk led by Cynthia Cooper, Chryl Swoops, Tina Thompson, they had, they had, they had a juggernaut. But congratulations to the New York Liberty, winning sixty seven sixty two to win the team the franchise's first w NBA title, And congratulations Jean Cuel Jones Finals MVP. Now she has the Finals MVP, and she has a regular season MVP. Made woman. Congratulations, Oh Show. For the first time in forty three years, two of the baseball's blue bloods are squaring off in the World Series. The Dodgers made an official defeating the Mets ten to five to secure the franchises twenty fifth National League pennant. The victor secured to date, the reach of the crowd chap of the New York Yankees. Fair knot one knots Baseball has been perceived an eailability for market is top star. Well, you can't get any bigger than this because the two biggest stars show Hey, Show time Otani against Aaron all Rise Judge as they take center stage in the World Series next Friday. So you get Aaron Judge, you got uh Soto, you got show Hey, you got Mookie Betts, you got Gary Cole, you got you got some stars.
Speaker 2: You got Jim Carlos stant.
Speaker 1: You got the two franchises, the Dodgers, the Yankees, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: What a match up.
Speaker 1: I wish I could attend the game, but unfortunately, O show we got. It's unfortunate. It's unfortunate. I want to go to any one in the Yankees because the Yankee they got that good food down there and the little down there on the field level.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I don't want no part of that. But it's gonna it's going to.
Speaker 4: Be cold next week is what. It's gonna be freezing.
Speaker 1: Oh at night, Hey, and it can be October at night.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna watch, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Watch Hey, but that food, oh your that food be busted you not like.
Speaker 5: I get my hot dogs in baseball games.
Speaker 1: There you go up to fordamn hot dogs, man, stop eating them? More Glizzy gold.
Speaker 4: But that's what I eat when I go to a sporting When you go to a sporting event, you want to like when I get you.
Speaker 5: I get too hot dogs, small popcorn and the coc and no ice.
Speaker 2: You like hot dogs? What you put on your hot I.
Speaker 1: Eat mind playing.
Speaker 4: I don't dress it up. I never dress it up. Hey, hey, same when I was a kid. That's that's where they have it come from. When I was a little kid, I go to the circus, I go to high school football games. I always get the same thing, and it it just and even now as an adult, I just I do the same thing every time.
Speaker 1: It's like it's routine. Yeah, I don't. I don't need hot dogs. I haven't had a hot dog probably since I was I don't know, teenager, maybe early twenties. I just that when you're missing out. But I take your word for it. I get me a hamburger. I gets chicken tenders, fries. You know, Dodgers have that. Dodgers have ice cream and they put it in a batting helmet. And then the Dodgers known for the Dodgers Dog. They got this hot dog by then, long O Joe a hot dog. It's called a Dodger dog. That thing about how much you add, like ten bucks, twelve dollars.
Speaker 2: It's expensive though.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Just give me, give me my regular hot dog. I don't need nothing, you know, extravagant.
Speaker 1: Thirteen to half inches to the hot to the hot dog thirty thirteen thirteen dollars and fifty cent I gonna say thirteen and a half injured. I'm like, no, I'm paying. I'm like nah, and old Joe say, man, yeah, I be loving them hot dog. Man, I love the hot dog? Are you too?
Speaker 5: Always always mandatory?
Speaker 4: You know, you know, you know, I go to one Heat game of year when basketball sused to get ready to start. I'm gonna look at the schedule and see when the Lakers play the Heat in Miami.
Speaker 1: That's the one game I'm going to. That's it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think Costco sell the most hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I mean, because you know they got those those that like that dollar fIF I think it's a dollar fifty and they've been trying to raise and the CEOs like, nah, we're not gonna raise the price. We're gonna keep the price. They probably sell what three hundred, four hundred, fi hundred fives of those things a year, maybe more for Doc because a hot dog for a dollar fifty deal Joe. And it's something about when they put them in that that like what is it rot? I think that it turns them over.
Speaker 5: So so so they burn it or cooks even all the way around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but they be standing in line. I mean when I'm went the Costco many many years ago, people be standing in line to get that in that pizza. I knew exactly what you're talking about. And them samples, you see, you strike me as a guy to go in the store and be eating samples.
Speaker 5: And every time you, hey, listen, every time you walk back, you change your faith. Hell you take your sweater off, you know, and you come buying a different shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's me. No I need, no, ain't I ain't need, I ain't need. No can get full off the samples you can, especially Costco. Costco have they have sample on every I all right, I'm good. I mean because think about the show. You got Aaron Judge is gonna be the MVP of the American League. Show. Hey, it might be closed because Francisco Lindor, the met shortstop, had an unbelievable season.
Speaker 2: But what o Tony did?
Speaker 1: The fifty plus homers, the fifty plus stolen bases, It's just gonna be so hard to overcome that. And he had those RBIs and he's doing it from the leadoff spot. So I think so now, you couldn't ask for anything. You got to the MVP from the America League, the MVP from the last National League, and you got two the two most historic franchises now the Dogs, look the Dodgers. Now, to excuse me, the Cardinals is one of another iconic franchise. So it's the Cubs. But when you think baseball is the Yankees and the Dodgers. They got the names they got, you know, from Ruth Garrick to Mantle to the Bajio Jeter. You know. Now Aaron Judge they got, you know, they got him, your get Bera, they got him. They got named Jimmy. I think Jimmy Fox play Fox play for them, or he played for the Lions, I mean the Tigers yep, okay, so they they look Aaron Judge had fifty eight homers. He led the league in uh uh uh rb I s walks on base percentage lugging o ps uh o'tane fifty homers stole at least fifty base stole. I think he had like fifty seven fifty eight stolen bases. Uh. But Judges Judge is gonna be a unanimous a L MVP. He's gonna be unanimous and rightfully. So I think I think, uh uh showing Toddy is gonna win his thirty m VP in four seasons and he will be the first since Uh. What was the guy he did it for the Rans and the Orioles to win the m v P in two different leagues.
Speaker 2: Uh, he had six hundred home runs? What's his name? Oh my god, Barry Bonds?
Speaker 1: No, Bond's only one that No, he was the he was manager Robinson. What's his name? Frank Robinson, Frank's boy, we got Frank. Yeah. Yeah. Actually, I think he went in. I think he won the triple Crown too. He wanted for the uh uh because I think he went back. I think they went back because yes, before Miguel Cabrera run it. Yass was the last to win the Triple Crown did with the Yank He did it for the uh the Red Sox sixty seven. I think Frank Robinson sixty six. Look at his numbers in sixty six, five, eighty six, what is the he might I didn't win the Triple Crown, but I know he won the MVP in both leagues. So yeah, Frank Robinson didn't win the Triple Crown right in sixty six? Yeah my bad, Oh Yo'm sorry, I'm so. I didn't mean you good. I listen. That was that was at that game. Man, that was there. So I know. But uh Otani is gonna be the second. He's gonna be the second man. I believe to win the MVP in two different American League and the National League. And I think Aaron Judge is gonna be a unanimous MVP for the American League. He's gonna win the MVP for the second time in two seasons. And right police so because he had an unbelievable he had an unbelievable year carry the Yankees. Yeah, yeah, o Joe. The cheapest ticket to Game one is one thousand and eighty five bucks. I can just imagine what they're gonna be at Yangees Stadium. Man, ticket might be ticket, It might be three thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Listen, it's been so long for Yankee fans, I think.
Speaker 1: Since two they hadn't been to the World Series in since two thousand and nine when they won it.
Speaker 4: I think they might pay whatever it might be, especially, you know, baseball fans is a different kind of loyalty, a different kind of love, because it takes so long for a team to actually get to this point to where you're in the World Series. I don't think they even care what the ticket price is going to be. They will be at the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey, and in so many games though, oh Joe, that's one hundred and sixty two games they start playing in late March, April, May, June, July, all the September, October a lot. So oh yeah, those those field level seas at Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 2: Oh, I could have just imagined. I can just imagine what they're gonna go for.
Speaker 1: This ticket will probably be ten, twelve, fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Jack, watch the game. I can watch the game in New York from my hotel for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, oh no, hell no, and then to be cold.
Speaker 1: I don't like your cold. Cold. I don't like the cold. I ain't got no, I ain't got I don't think I got that got the jacket to keep me warm? I do, but I won't be going to the game.
Speaker 2: You got it first cold?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see my cheetycote that had on another day?
Speaker 1: Is that cheeta leopard? Probably leopard?
Speaker 4: Damn nah, heldo got right here? Hold on, Yah, I caught this. I caught this myself. I skipped that's leopard it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I caught him. I ain't used no rifle. I ain't use no gun bare hands, you know, a rifle of a gun saying I didn't use no rifle.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 4: Yea, Yeah, I caught him bare hands. He lunched at me and hes around the neck. Ye you you had around the neck his teeth and I was.
Speaker 1: Able to get my finger.
Speaker 4: I got my hand in between my nick and his teeth because there was a little gap, and then I was able to tiless Adam's apple like this, yeah, let me go.
Speaker 1: Then I grabbed him and lift it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, snapped his neck, Yeah, skinned him and I made I made this jacket at up.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a that's a nice trope there.
Speaker 1: It's good for the winner too. Good. Well, I'm hoping you're not gonna wear it in the summer. Somebody might think you need to be committed if you wearing that in Miami at any point in time, Somebody go play some fifty one fifty hold over you, Bro.
Speaker 5: That's my that's my that's my good prize possession never bro.
Speaker 1: All right, hey man, somebody said that they know TJ Max when they see what ship. But I wish that was TJ Max. Bro.
Speaker 5: You know I went through. I can went goddamn hell skinning that cat man.
Speaker 1: TJ Max. Don't sell that at TJ Max.
Speaker 2: All right on, Joe, Now is time for Q and eight.
Speaker 1: Hey who played tomorrow? Man? You told me already, Huh.
Speaker 2: The Ravens, the Ravens in the Buck and the Car.
Speaker 4: You watched the Cardinal in Charges game. I'm gonna watch the raven and Buff game.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch both of them because we're gonna talk about both of them.
Speaker 4: That game, shitty boy. Hey Marvin Harrison Jr. Playing Okay, Yes, he clearly is going to make sure. Okay, I'm watching that man.
Speaker 2: All right, O Yoe j double back.
Speaker 1: You said the other day, if you had a thousand tongues, you couldn't thank Cad enough. What would O yo do with a thousand tongues? Let Russ cook Man you know what he do already.
Speaker 5: I listen if what would I do with a thousand tongues?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, well with a thousand times? I tell real I love you a thousand times.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don told in certain and a certain other way to.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, right now, I'm on the spiritual journey. So we just we we were not on that right now, you know, so you're not. Yeah, so both of you know, both of us, we decided to as we try to.
Speaker 5: To recommit to read the.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just we started ope. Yeah, we started going from scratch.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited. M hmm. Man, oh Joe, you know something I wish I would I would have I was born kind of like fifteen years later. So sixty eight that'll made me out have been born? And what.
Speaker 2: Ninety three put me in? What thirty one? Nah?
Speaker 1: Hell nah? Yeah, sixty eight nah, eighty three that maybe eighty three? I mean, what the hell? My man, there eighty three. Nah, I need to be born. I needed I needed to be born in life.
Speaker 2: Because god, you know, girls they different now, they move a little different.
Speaker 4: What you mean, I mean, I think I don't know. I don't think you want to know. They don't move a little different. They're a little easier as opposed to before.
Speaker 2: They moved different.
Speaker 1: Wasn't nobody they make you wait up two three, four months? Yeah? Then yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, you wouln't gett No, I don't know further that.
Speaker 5: It's different now you depend on who y'all, depending on who y'all.
Speaker 1: Ain't gotta wait a month. It doesn't matter who you are because I was him and I ain't hit it. They out, Yeah, times are different. Times are different now, they say, listen, they ain't got time to play. I don't want to waste no time. So if you ain't good in this area, we ain't gonna be together anyway. We could do all the dates after let me see what you're working with, honey. That's that's what the woman to tell you. That's what they'll tell you today, right there in front of you. Waste my time? What time you want to meet up?
Speaker 5: What you're trying to do, because I'm trying to see if I'm gonna be with you anyway. Because the sex is bad. We ain't going on the damn days.
Speaker 2: I've tried to do something too, so that what I got to do.
Speaker 1: I've got to move a crowd. That's all I got for you, baby, That's it. More the sticks take it for six, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: What times have changed. Boy, That's one thing about it. They're very aggressive.
Speaker 5: They know what they.
Speaker 4: Want, and they're not scared to let you know. They let you know. They're gonna they're gonna let you know. I'm not bad like that bad man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the two the fusal let you have, you know, put it down on the first night.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about like an eight.
Speaker 1: Like that too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, say that. I lie for you before I lie to you. Yeah. Now.
Speaker 4: And I only know this because I'm telling you the stories that my homeboys tell me. I don't get an opportunity. I'm not in the streets no more. You know, I'm put up, So I like.
Speaker 5: Hearing the stories like but damn, she ain't even.
Speaker 2: Y'all all my homeboy married to Ojo. So hey, my old boy.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't. I mean, I can't. I ain't got no story. You can't tell me no stories. Ain't nobody. All I could do is remember this, yeah, and be like there's some time.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, sometimes be sitting on my child. I gotta be faking.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, I remember back in nineteen God damn eighty two. Oh that's all I got. When you go through life, oh yo, you get to a point in time that you say, you know what. The only thing I'm trying to collect now is money and memories. But I like that, and right now I got more memories than I got money.
Speaker 2: I got your memory. I'm trying to get my money to catch up with my memories.
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta listen. They they got here, They out here for you.
Speaker 1: Man. You got to find you on man. No, no, I gotta stay focused. I gotta stay focused. I got to task the hand o Joe, he's gone. We're going were like, hey, we like the j Justsons. Ain't no telling, We're gonna end.
Speaker 2: Up the Jetsons.
Speaker 1: You remember the Just.
Speaker 2: Yes you too about.
Speaker 1: George?
Speaker 2: I said, I.
Speaker 5: Said, we like the ain't no telling. Where were gonna end up?
Speaker 1: I mean the j Justson were the first place I saw a treadmill, a Michael Wade because they had all of that stuff back in the seventies when it when it came on, I bet the chat don't even know what the Justsons are. George Judy, Jane l Roy and Astro. Astro was the dog. Remember you remember a small Wonder? You remember a small Wonder? What about Punky Brewster? Yeah, I remember Punky Brok. Yeah, okay, it's the.
Speaker 2: Door said, oh Joe, you lying. We all see that rolls.
Speaker 1: Rolls toe on your rolls toy on your game instead of on I g that was a glade, a glade plug in. That was the Air Freshmen.
Speaker 4: I don't know, okay, I'm just talking about what they talked about.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, it was, it was.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've been quite high, Hostyle. I'm just saying the person loud and wrong. Now you're gonna me it's a road is a glade plug in? And when when the Air Freshman run out, you know it had like a little dove scent to it, like a dove dove type smell.
Speaker 1: I'm using this ashtray.
Speaker 2: When it when it's done, Yeah, I need to be brought ninety That's what.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna be reincarded when I round back, I'm gonna come back as a night Rapphi collects, Rogers, gets solified and gets Adams to lose Rogers.
Speaker 2: Who's Rogers blaming next?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: They they don't even need He don't even need to blame nobody. Man, I'm telling you you just need to play better. That he needs to play better, you know, instead of instead of those flashes of greatness being in spurts, just have him a little bit more consistent.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: So yeah, And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think. The thing is that a lot of times when we say someone needs to play better, Oh, you're there, so you that. No, he needs to play better. That's what That's why they gave up what they gave up the getting. If that was the case, you could just win and get arbitrary, got somebody else to do what he's doing. That's it, Rogers. Shouldn't we have lofty expectations for Rogers? Shouldn't we hold him to a higher standard then we hold a normal cour the back. Yes, he he's done that. That's what Rogers has done. He's elevating himself into that category. So therefore we have to hold him to that standard. We must hold Aaron Rodgers, not to the quarterbacks that are playing today, to a younger Aaron Rodgers, because when you great, that's what you get compared to your younger self. They compare Jordan to him younger self. They compared Kobe, they compare Lebron. All the grades get compared to the younger selves. That's just the way it is. I didn't make the rules, and I'm not going to try to change it now to fit somebody to make sure that they're okay. No, that's not how it works. Oh Joe, that's not how it works. The raven and I said, why are people acting like fans are boing the player Washington got hurt. They're cheering that the person got hurt. Two different things. Hold on, while people acting like fans are booing the player Washington got hurt, they were cheering that the person got hurt. I don't understand what they're trying to say. That's what I'm saying. But I'm saying, you can't. You can't separate the two. It's am I get it, Okay. They said, oh, we're should we we're ship, we're we're we're cheering for the player or the peron. I see what they're saying. I see what they're.
Speaker 2: Saying, but they're not interchangeable.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I can't. I can't speak, especially after injury when he scored a touchdown, y'all in boy, why do you boy and men? Hmm, I'm just curious.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was different. Let's move on. Joe, David part said, uncle not Joe. Help helped me get the kiddo's happy meals. What are the what are the plays for tomorrow? Last time you said, Lamarn Henry one hundred plus, I got two chickens instead of one. What's our part? Well, our partly list. My parlay is tomorrow and I'm gonna hit it.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: You see today Breeze Hall get a touchdown today. All he had to do was hit last night, last night or last week, get a touchdown and out of hit it. But I'm gonna hit this tomorrow. I got one. I'm gonna get it tomorrow. What you got Nope, I got to say it for tomorrow, posted it tomorrow. Brian Is said, what's up? Uncer. Note, Joe, how about my lie is today? Where are you ranking JG on the m v P list? I say top three? We need a d M praying Cosby, Crosby or Smith love my merch. There's only one third number thirty two. Oh he he smacked have in the MVP JA yeah, absolutely one office and the god damn nfl Yes, and he's the quarterback. Yeah, he mad he making it go. I think it's uh, obviously Lamar's listen, the Ravens got two players in the MVP discussion, Lamar and the Henry.
Speaker 4: Lamar again, he might win a third, bro, he could possibly, that's crazy, dack.
Speaker 2: Henry's on pace to rush for what damn.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm he got what when they played six GA and he got over seven hundred yards?
Speaker 2: So he's on pace.
Speaker 1: Yeah damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Jared Goff is definitely into the m v P discussion with the numbers that he's putting up, uh, the completion percentage that he has, uh, the way his team is playing and impressive the record of the half. He's absolutely in the MVP discussion and rightfully so. Uh name is Elijah Up couldn't pronounce my name? My name Tank last night. But anyhow, keep striving, bro. I really look up at you. How you guys feel about my top five teams? Kansas City, Baltimore, Minnesota, Non, Minnesota got beat by Detroit. You No, Minnesota got beat d Day. They can't be green Bay.
Speaker 4: Everybody, just everybody, just name it is playing well well above five the team.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, Minnesota, Tampa's record.
Speaker 2: You like Tampa is green Bay.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, That's tough.
Speaker 4: I'm going right right now, you can go. This is is based on It's all on preference. I like what Baker doing with Mike Evans and goddamn excuse me and Chris Godwin, them boyd them boys bawling Bray.
Speaker 1: Mike Evers, Mike Mike Evis. I think it's a game time decisions. I think it's a hamstring. Man.
Speaker 4: Listen, what is everybody needs soft taseel injuries. Damn man, I'm trying to think who man who replaced Mike.
Speaker 1: I gotta look at the depth chart. Oh, they got some players, Jason Wiggins said, third super comment here.
Speaker 2: I love the drama of the NFL today.
Speaker 1: You have you have to uh compete, you have you have to have competent quarterback to make it in the NFL playoffs. Night cap is everything to me right now. Bro, appreciate it, Jason, appreciate your support. Appreciate you chiming in. Thanks for the comment, Thanks for being a super member. We greatly appreciate that support. Uh yeah, you definitely have to have competent quarterback play because you can't hide him anymore. It's not good enough. Oh, we're gonna run the ball and we're gonna play our standing defense.
Speaker 2: No defenses are too good.
Speaker 1: Now they're gonna make your quarterback play and he's gonna have to be competent and he's gonna have to make rolls and if he can't, you're not gonna go very far if you do make the playoffs. Dad Smith said, what's up? The NFC North is the best division in the NFL. I believe the Packers are the dark horse in the NFL. Which team y'all think is a dark horse in the NFL? Dark horse? Dark horse team? What would be the dark horse? I want? I want to say that Bear is so bad. I do.
Speaker 4: But if Caleb Williams keep playing the way you're playing, you know, at the beginning of the season, until about where he's been at the past two weeks.
Speaker 5: That would be my goddamn dark horse.
Speaker 1: I thought you was gonna say, since, No, not a dark horse.
Speaker 5: We're just the best team in the AFC North.
Speaker 1: No you're not.
Speaker 2: You're the third.
Speaker 4: We are the best team in the AFC North. And you'll see that when it all matters. It's gonna come.
Speaker 1: No, not right now.
Speaker 5: Football football seas gonna start so after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, y'all might be out of it by after.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving that we're finna go on the run. Who do you think is the dark horse in the NFC? Gotta be somebody, I guess I take seatle Okay, that's a good one. That's a good pick. That's a good pick. I hope de boy.
Speaker 2: What about the Commanders?
Speaker 4: Oh, damn, I could have I could have been with Jaden them. Huh m h Yeah, you like the Eagles of the dark Horse? Damn dark horse? Yeah, that bears the Commanders is a good one for a dark horse. Teams that were that were formal last year and this year is like uh oh.
Speaker 1: Uh, Which players uh ehajiabah, Which players with record breaking contracts actually fulfilled them? Many contracts seem wasted do the injury or on the performance? Could this impact future contract contracts making them more incentive based. I think Patrick Mahomes fulfilled his I think Aaron Donald fulfilled his. Yep, who else got a big contract. I think what you call him with at one point time was the highest paid offensivelignment, big Trent.
Speaker 2: I think he fulfilled his.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think Dag Henry fulfilled this contract.
Speaker 1: And see absolutely helly he fulfilling his contract here in Baltimore. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it wasn't breaking. I mean he only got eight million.
Speaker 5: You could tell you rich you said only eight million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying when we talk about record breaking, we talk about like a Christian McCaffrey was, you know, five years, ninety million, eighty million dollars or something like that. Yeah, I mean no, no, five eight million dollars was a lot of money. But considering he was making thirteen fourteen yeah, uh, but we'd have to see. We see some of these receivers getting record making contracts. We saw some d Lineman getting paid wide receipts.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have to see Jefferson.
Speaker 1: I think Tyreek, you know, Tyreek put two over seventeen hundred yard season. I think he's fulfilling the contract, that he's doing what they paid him to do when he when he went to Miami. Now he ain't got nobody to throw the ball. He's fighting out different ball games and to us, Yeah, Robert Presser, I feel like Angury is not knowing her WNBA salary is a little concerning. I'm rooting for her, but everybody got to be smart about their money. I mean, I mean, what's what's the rookie salary? Seventy thousand, seventy two seventy three thousands. Okay, say she paid eight thousand dollars in rent? I mean you living now? I mean she probably lives downtown on the high rise. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, but her sponsor, her sponsors and endorsement, she makes probably four or five six times you know, her salary.
Speaker 1: I mean she turned well, she had nil probably with one point one point five that turns into sponsorship. So she's probably making, you know, a million and a half two million dollars a year. So you know eight thousand, which is ninety six thousand dollars in rent, it's not on two million dollars which is after taxes. You know, you're talking about she probably brings home one point one point three one point four mm hmm. Yeah, you know, it all depends on the lifestyle that she wants to live. I mean obviously, you know you see her, she has design her on so hey. I think as she gets a little older, she'll realize that, you know what, probably need to stash some of this money. But the NBA salary is going to increase. I mean, I mean, I think the most you can make now is probably a quarter of a million. The top tier you know, skylear Diggings, Stewie and Asia they're probably making that. But I mean they're gonna probably be a time with the salaries, you know, probably time with her and Kaitlin, who knows that salary might be three hundred four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't getting to tell people because you know, look, I was wasteful at one point in time in my career and so it's just something that you just have to worry O Joe.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's you know, young, too young. With time, with time experience, you know, things were change. What she enjoys now, she won't enjoy five ten, five years from now.
Speaker 1: Right right, Boss lady had conversation with had today. I said what I said, what I said. A friend of mine believes when God was passing out roles, men was giving harder roles and harsher punishment.
Speaker 2: Do y'all agree?
Speaker 1: Say that again? She says she had a conversation with a friend, and a friend of mine believes when God was passing out rolls roles, everybody have a role to play, men were giving harder roles in harsher punishment.
Speaker 2: Do you agree?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 4: But do you know what I think about the roles that men men, men were given. I mean, I don't think there's any role that's more difficult than being a mother.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you disagreed.
Speaker 4: I kind of do, Yeah, I kind of do, But I ain't. No, ain't no role as difficult as that. And you know you're having a having one and dealing with the child twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: And didn't have and didn't having the period crame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, bad be doubling up, eating, passing. Oh can you have me this? God? Yeah? It's difficult, it's difficult. It's difficult. I'm old now. I think y'all be milking that night they're gonna get on you. Now, I'm just saying they be killing me. Oh choke, have me going out there getting all kinds of breaks. I need some.
Speaker 5: You got to get the mite off. They get get a warm heating pad.
Speaker 2: But they don't know.
Speaker 1: No, no, I've been in a situation where they appeared to be so bad they be vomitable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, so.
Speaker 1: I was just kidd I.
Speaker 2: Look obviously some like somebody heavy.
Speaker 1: But hey, unless you're in somebody's body, you don't know because they like, oh what on the scale of one to ten, it's a ten, it's a ten. I've had a baby with shaton height, broke a collar about ten, frashened my eyesight at ten, just located ma with ten my hips when the doctor doctor would ask.
Speaker 2: Me my tail, the doctor is a ten.
Speaker 1: Mm ten T or t I a in both of them. Ten It hurts, that's what happens. Oh yeah, I definitely think having to deal with you know once, I mean, think about it. They have this. They have this most women not at all a lot of women have You have a cycle and you start so you probably can start as young as eleven, not of no ten, and then until you fifty five, you know, fifty five, maybe sixty every month except where you're pregnant. So hey 'all, now, so imagine having a toothache once a month for forty years. Damn, women, y'all, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, women, I apologize. I've always been sympathetic. I just wasn't bringing no paths in no townponds home. I ain't listen. I don't even have no choice. I ain't get that. Nope, Randy Alina said, OK, on Joe, your boy finally got divorced, just paslast Tuesday. Would you guys please give me a shout out? Randy bro Damn, you seem really happy about that. I don't know, Randy, I don't know why you're happy.
Speaker 2: But we'll shot.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Ay, Randy, congrats, I mean, if congrats is in order, congratulations. Hopefully you and her came to an amical settlement or an agreement if kids were involved. Hope this is what's best for the kids, because at the end of the day, that's what matters. You guys are going to be a part of each other's life if you have kids, forever, until the kids get eighteen, forever. So hopefully everything worked out really well for you, Randy. I'm sorry to hear that maybe congratulations is in order, but as long as you're doing well and everybody is, this is what's best for everybody. I wish you the best, brone.
Speaker 5: Not in these streets, Randy might want to go back.
Speaker 1: KB said, hell uncon on, Joe, would you please give my husband Adam Jacksonville uh birthday shout out? He just turned forty. He watches Nightcap every show trying to surprise it. Hey, Adam, wife, it said, she wanted to wish you had She said, you watch us all the time. Do you let your boy bry you're at then the Villa Duval? All right, Duval stand up, that's Duvald Cady Jville, Florida. That's North Florida. But Adam, Yeah, thank you, bro. We appreciate the support. Ohho and nine the entire Nightcap crew here, we greatly appreciate your support. Happy for you and wish you many many more to come. Okay, thank you for reaching out. Lamar Robinson. Hey found out yesterday that my four year old dog has noncurable lymphoma. It hurts trying to figure out how to hell to tell my three year old daughter that he won't be around. How did you deal with that?
Speaker 2: Hurt?
Speaker 1: Man? May y'all. Man, man, I feel like I feel like a family member. I feel like a family member when you lose, when you lose a pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that fact.
Speaker 2: Man, Please, m.
Speaker 4: I told you that's why I can't do no dogs. It took me one day. It took me one two times to know what that pain feel like. I don't want to experience that no more.
Speaker 2: Man, Boy, that thing hurt, jo that thing hurt, hurt, hurt.
Speaker 1: And I get so man, I get so invested in them, and they be, they be riding in the car, and they be going every place, and man, you look forward to coming home.
Speaker 2: I mean they're sad.
Speaker 1: They whine and they cry when you leave, and they so excited, like, Bro, I ain't never think you was coming back. They get so excited to see your man in this man when the bed tell you that man and all the money in the world can't.
Speaker 2: Do nothing for you.
Speaker 1: At all, naming nothing. And I even try, I even try to tell her, I even try to tell her. I said, Bro, if I could give you another year, I spend a million dollars. If I could just give you another year a year man, let me go. I'm I'm gonna be oh m m yo o cho oho. Guys, thank you for joining us for another episode. That concludes our edition of episode. Thank you for joining us again. The Dodgers advanced to the World Series with a ten to five win over the Mets.
Speaker 2: They'll face the Yankees.
Speaker 1: The New York Liberty take down the Minnesota Link to win their very first w NBA title. I am your favorite Unk, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, eighty five rock runner Benga Ring of Fame Arterie the Pro Bowl of the All Pro He's o cho guys. Make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Every subscriber counts, and we thank you. Please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock. We're gonna bend six to fourteen to sixteen stores at the end of the year, and if we're not in a city or a state near you, you can order.
Speaker 2: It is in stock and wait time will be minimal.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you follow my Clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. UNC and ohot are back in stock. People have begun to receive their orders, and we thank you for posting them on social media. We had some situations where some people receive sizes that they didn't request. Some people got double X and they or the Triple X. Some people got triple X and they order double X. We're gonna get tell you we're gonna rectify that situation as soon as possible. I don't think I need to go back through the other situation, but we thank you for your support. The Steelers beat the Jets thirty five seventeen. The Chiefs remained undefeated twenty eight to eighteen over the forty nine Ers. The Lions take down the Minnesota Vikings to knock them from the undefeated walk off field goal thirty one to twenty nine. Well not walk off, but with ten seconds left on the clock. The Packers beat the Texans on a walk off field goal by Brandon McManus twenty two, twenty four to twenty two, and the Bengals take down the Browns twenty one to fourteen. Deshaun Watson suffers what looks to be a very very serious lower leg injury. The Eagles behind Sa Kwan's Barkley one hundred and seventy six yards in a touchdown one run. He runs wild over the Giants twenty eight to three, and the Commanders dominate. Although Jane Daniels left the game early in the ballgame, they won the ball game forty to seven over the Carolina Panthers. The Bills defeat the Titans, The Seahawks defeat the Falcons. The Patriots lose to the Jags in London thirty two to sixteen, and delivered again The Liberty win their very first WNBA title, taking down the Minnesota Lynx. John Quell Jones is the finals MVP. Congratulations, ladies, job well done. That concludes this edition of Nightcap. I'm uh, he's ocho. We'll see you after the cards. We'll see you tomorrow after the Cars, Chargers and the Ravens. Bucks.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 1: The volume