Speaker 1: Is part of your body crazy you will show.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean like your arm has a mind of its own and tells you distilled things from time to time and he's not scared to go to jail either.
Speaker 1: That's not what I mean.
Speaker 2: What I mean is like you see someone and you look at their eyes and all you see is crazy, like four k's that are backwards, you know that kind of crazy. Really crazy people have crazy eyes, or you look into their eyes and you're like, hmm, this person is way too nice to be involved with me. Ah, I need someone with eyes that are a little more wonky than that. Well, according to TikTok, there's one surefire away to find everything out about a lady based on her finger nails.
Speaker 1: So ladies, think about how you like to have.
Speaker 2: The tips of your digits decorated, and fellas think about the digit tips of the ladies you find exciting. Well, and we'll tell you right now what your nails say about you. It's called the white nail theory on TikTok, but it says basically, you can tell everything about a woman based on how she does her nails. Okay, nude or beige, they're classy practical and the kind of person who always brings extra tissues in gum oo. They also feels sophisticated but could be considered lazy. Nude goes with everything and it's easy, so they don't put in much effort.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, isn't that part of the clean girl aesthetic, the nude? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like also it's like there's too many choices, so you just kind of pick nude. I don'times do that. It's easier, you don't got to think about it. You don't even got a process.
Speaker 1: You're just easy lazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Going over a new trend that says you can tell everything about a woman based on how she does her nails if it's yellow. So if you like yellow nails, you're energetic, joyful, optimistic, you make people laugh, but they can wake up with way too much energy and are mildly chaotic.
Speaker 1: Stay away from the yellow nails.
Speaker 4: I have a friend like that, and she used to wake me up whenever we went to the beach every single morning and be like.
Speaker 1: Good morning friend.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, the curtains, my nails are yellow, and the sun come on, get up.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 2: They say you can tell everything about a woman's personality based on how she does her nails. According to a neutrient on TikTok, green is bold, unconventional, semi trendsetter, granola vibes. It's kind of a hippie. I don't know what that means. Is like a tree filling, grounded and connected to earth. Really into macha makes sense with the green, and would rather be hiking than doing anything else, but at least look cute while they're doing whatever it is that keeps them off the trails.
Speaker 5: I feel like everyone came up with this way to analyze the color green was kind of lazy themselves. They're just like, what, it's green trees, manta, honey, honey.
Speaker 2: If they have blue nails, it says that they're chill, care free, what like iceny.
Speaker 1: Easy going, and they probably go to the beach more often than not. That's funny. Okay, this is silly, and.
Speaker 2: They seem quiet, but they're actually observing something or could be quietly plotting to take you out. If you have pink nails, it says you're sweet, romantic, nurturing, and you love cute things. You can probably send hard emojis. Ironically, you're wiggling my spirit fingers. He has got pink fingers on right now, I do. It says they will bake you cookies but also roast you for fun.
Speaker 1: You know me, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: There's a nutrient on TikTok that says you can tell everything about a woman based on the type of nails that she has, if you like black nails, or if you're a guy that's into women with black nails, mysterious, artistic, rebellious, normally feeling dramatic, or just can't be bothered to pick a color.
Speaker 1: I love black nails in October.
Speaker 2: It gives off fives that you don't want to mess with them, or if you do, they really won't care.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, I think they would care, man or woman.
Speaker 2: I think when people go out of their way to look like they don't care, they care a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I also think that we all embody so many of these different things, Like our mood is kind of based on the color that we choose at the time. Like when I choose black nails, I kind of don't care what other people think. I'm kind of in that mood and right now I'm feeling flirty and cute. So other pink, So that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: I think whoever made up this trend was definitely hurt by somebody who wears red nails. That's my favorite color because for the red nail, it only has one thing listed on it. Other ones had a bunch of different aspects of what your personality could be if you had a nail color red.
Speaker 1: It just says they might steal your man. That's it. It's another jubile phone frame the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Pee Deekins calling from photography. I was looking for Heather. Heather, how you doing great. I'm actually wonderful. Thank you for asking. So you recently had your baby, little Tyler in here getting his first pictures taken.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, And are you still happy with them?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they came out beautiful, Yeah you thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought we did a wonderful job on those. I know I didn't meet you when you were in here, but I am the owner of this Oh yeah, and I thought we did a wonderful job. And you know who else thought we did a wonderful job. One of the main marketing people for Micheline Tyers was in here the other day and saw one of the photos of your little tyler, and they were like, we need that baby in ads right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: So those baby pictures of your baby are going to be featured in the next michel entire marketing campaign.
Speaker 1: Is that amazing?
Speaker 7: That's really cool. But I didn't give any permission or I didn't sign any waste.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well when you signed yeah, when you signed it, their small print here, find print on the thing that says we can use them for whatever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was, I go for it. That's amazing.
Speaker 7: What Yeah, No, I don't recall seeing that.
Speaker 8: I would have. I would have definitely noticed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess you didn't. So anyway, just exciting news. I was just going to pass it along. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: So look for those ads.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, no, no no, please don't hang up. I'm I'm not okay with this. I did not get permission.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did small print, yep, you did so anyway, Yeah, he's super exciting, and I hope you're proud of your little tititler.
Speaker 9: Uh, I'm really upset about this.
Speaker 7: I send me, please send me the contract because I don't have any recollection of that and besides the fine print. You didn't ask me, You didn't pick up the phone in Qulle to tell me that this was even a possibility or that it was happening.
Speaker 2: A guy walks in and Presentsia with a check for one hundred and fifty grand. Yeah, take it. So I'm sorry if I had a little bit of a bad judgment on.
Speaker 8: That, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: You guys paid what for my child?
Speaker 2: Oh I was not. I didn't want to mention that. Don't worry, you know, don't worry about the money so much. It's not so much about the money. It's just about the fact that your baby's going to be the face of mission and that's amazing.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, none of this is okay. You profited off of my child without notifying me or compensating my child for doing this modeling gig that apparently you gave permission for.
Speaker 2: Well, we you know, we took the pictures and we did the work on that.
Speaker 8: So I figured, oh, my child, not yours. You made one hundred.
Speaker 7: And fifty thousand dollars off of my child without my permission.
Speaker 2: Like five hundred that was a down payment, or that that was a you know, that was a signing fee.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm what was that?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Did you say something? Did you say something?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, it sounds like you're getting five hundred thousand dollars for it.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, did I?
Speaker 7: What the heck is going on?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: You did? You just said that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yes, the signing bonus was one hundred and fifty and they they are actually paying five hundred big ones.
Speaker 1: So I'm probably gonna retire.
Speaker 7: I can't imagine that this company, this national brand, would pay you without my permission. So I'm going to sue you, and then I'm going to sue them, and I'm going to get so much money. Your freaking head is going to spin, you idiotic moron.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I'll just let you know it's a phone brink. Then how about that?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually Jebel from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband.
Speaker 1: Doug set you up.
Speaker 9: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yes, he said that you just got the photos back of your baby and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 7: I can't believe that you said you're hitting five hundred thousand dollars and that my child wasn't getting any of that.
Speaker 11: Wake up every morning with jewbile phone pranks weekday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: It's time for nime. Is what's trending? This is your fair baby chipped? If it is, it might not be working. Why would you at me?
Speaker 10: Crazy rabbit hole? There?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, gaped thing and then it's chipped and you went somewhere else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is wrong with you? For baby chipped? Your pet gets a chip?
Speaker 1: Oh, I call something else a fur baby. I guess.
Speaker 5: Okay, well the baby that you thought of while listening to that question like a normal person. There's a company in Texas that has just gone under. It's called Save This Life, and they are actually responsible for tracking a lot of people's pets and their chips. And so now when you go on to try to figure it out, those particular chips that they issued aren't registered. However, if you were through them, you can go and get your chip reregistered through another company. So your pet is still chipped. So the cool thing is is it can be redone. You just need to make sure that you're checking to make sure that the chip is working. I feel like I would do that all the time if I had a pet, jubil is mister Peeves chipped.
Speaker 2: I have a Doberman named mister Peeves, and he is chipped, and I don't know if it works or not, but he does break out of the backyard all the time.
Speaker 1: So one of these days I'll find.
Speaker 2: Out coming downstairs and he's gone, and so that I have to find him out there somewhere.
Speaker 1: He's chipped and snipped. Yeah, he gets out, he gets out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not gonna get out and get anybody pregnant. Yeah, And if the chip works.
Speaker 1: That's about as much looking as I'm doing at this point. You ran away again?
Speaker 10: Whatever?
Speaker 5: Have you noticed that there's this new hair trend that's kind of like a mullet, so it's like you've got short hair in the front and then the back kind of goes down like Miley Cyrus has been rocking this look.
Speaker 1: But there's a name for it.
Speaker 5: No, that's not what it's called. It's called the jellyfish haircut.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Jellyfish haircut is trending and people are bringing back this mullet hybrid, which I find very fascinating.
Speaker 1: Ringy mullet sort of well, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like, do you just have two layers, like your front hair is short and then your.
Speaker 1: Back hair is low. Yea, So they call it a jellyfish.
Speaker 5: So if you were into that and you didn't know what to ask for, now when you go get your haircut, you can just.
Speaker 1: Be like, can I get the jellyfish? Why a jellyfish?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I don't getcause jellyfish have like the little round top and then their tentacles.
Speaker 1: Are like two layers. Maybe, yeah, explained It sounded like a jellyfish to me.
Speaker 6: I just looked up a picture. The wolf cut is more blended. The jellyfish is literally just two layers that have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're blunt.
Speaker 5: It's like pretty blunt cut, like Miley Cyrus is doing it, Lady god.
Speaker 10: Hat I've ever seen it my entire existed.
Speaker 5: It like a jellyfish though, But it is trending right now and it's becoming popular. So a lot of people out there that have the jellyfishk just know you're beautiful just the way you are, regardless of how people feel about your haircut.
Speaker 6: Ummies jellous, single for life and jellyfish in their.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: But not to them.
Speaker 5: I think I pause just to watch on my life because his face is so red and how hard he's laughing right now.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it. Okay to get a jellyfish, I think, as you have options, you know.
Speaker 5: And lastly, this is kind of a pop quiz. If I say, raw umber, do you know what color that is? Like a reddish brown? Is it like I'm thinking a raw fish and then lumber.
Speaker 2: Raw fishish and lumber together? Would you'll come after?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I was thinking more of an amber type color. I don't know what color it is.
Speaker 5: But for the first time ever, Crayola Crayon is bringing back eight retired colors. One of them is raw umber, which stood out to me because I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 1: Is it sort of a brownish green? Oh, if you're curious.
Speaker 5: Other colors include blizzard blue, dandy Lyon, lemon yellow, magic mint, mulberry, orange red, and violet blue.
Speaker 4: Okay, all of those are great they except for raw umber.
Speaker 1: Leave that one? Or tired? How we put them in the home and get them out of here? Who just call it? Something else like greenish brown? Something else like a stupid hair? Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 11: First date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 2: Andrea is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Christopher. Andrew, thank you for your email. Before we get into your dat and stuff, how long has it been since you talked to Christopher?
Speaker 9: It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks. And how many times you try to reach out to him in the couple weeks.
Speaker 12: I've only texted him two times, but like I feel like that's enough that somebody should write back.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, exactly, definitely. Do you think there's a reason for that. Did anything happen?
Speaker 12: Well, let me tell you about the date first, because like I thought, everything went really well, like the dinner was amazing.
Speaker 9: But then we also we did sleep together, so I don't know. Maybe it was like me fast for him. I don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, I don't Does that still apply, Jewel, Do you think that that's still a thing if if somebody hooks up too fast and it's like okay by.
Speaker 2: That's always been a plus for me. It's never been a problem for me. Like even if you're thinking about future dating. It's never been a thing, you know, because I was like, hey, I would do the same thing. So I don't judge, like I just based it on a person, right, But for some people it is okay.
Speaker 5: So then how did you get to that point? Why don't we go back to the very beginning and see where it goes?
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, I mean, first, well, he has a really good job, which is like, you know, it's a really good sine on a date, like Tony's reliable and they've made it to having a good job, had ambition, you know. Yeah, and also he was like really hot, okay, and we hit it off like we were like cracking jokes talking, you know. I just you know, that's why I said to them, I was like, great, this is great.
Speaker 1: Just trying to keep him around for a while.
Speaker 2: Maybe he sniffed you out, girl, he wasn't ready. Did he stay over or did you guys do your thing? And then he went home right away.
Speaker 12: He stayed over, but he had to leave really early in the morning, so he like left, we didn't really hang out in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's better anyway. And how how was the goodbye?
Speaker 8: It was sweet?
Speaker 9: He just like gave me a kiss, and it's like said, he had to go.
Speaker 1: I mean that it's been all that he wanted.
Speaker 12: Yeah, maybe, I mean he's a guy.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think sometimes you get more of a vibe because you obviously want to talk to him again. Though, So, like what about him made you feel aside from his job, you know, aside from the fact that he's hot, was there anything else that was like that drew you to him.
Speaker 12: Well, he's just really easy to get along with. And it just felt like everything was happening really organically, and like, I don't know, there's a lot of chemistry and it was exciting.
Speaker 9: It like it felt like, you know, like a heightened experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And the only thing you can think of is maybe you hooked up with him too quick.
Speaker 9: Yeah, either, I guess it's like you're saying, maybe that's all he wanted. I don't know. But then like why not go on, like go to a bar, you know what I mean? Why go on a date before us?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, Well, Andrea, do you have a good job.
Speaker 9: I have a pretty good job, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know if he's the one with a really good job and if maybe he didn't feel like it was an equal situation, then maybe I just wanted to be something other than then that's all he wanted. Because it's just so predictable people if you're going to look up with somebody and then at least call him back period, right.
Speaker 2: I mean I think so, you know, and I've found to communicate that if that's all you're looking for, just say it, because I've done that before when I've been dating and I've been like, I'm not interested in anything but tonight, And usually it's better because they're like, cool, thanks for clarifying, let's get crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I wish he would have said that if that were the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another another date. Okay, Okay, come back. Get your First Day follow Up.
Speaker 11: Next First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Friend the middle of your First Date follow Up, and Andrea is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Christopher She has no idea why.
Speaker 1: She thinks maybe.
Speaker 2: It's because she hooked up with him too quickly, because they went on one date and then they hooked up as for the rest of the date. Andrea refresh everybody's memory before we call him. On your date with Christopher, Yeah, he.
Speaker 9: Just we got along really well. You know, we have got me at dinner. He has a great job.
Speaker 8: I liked him.
Speaker 9: You know, it's been two weeks. I texted him twice. I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 12: I'm hoping it's just something happened with this service or something.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be it's a tech issue.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll see if we can figure out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get him on the phone right now and ask him why he's ghosting you, and then see if you still want another date after you hear the reason.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, I may I speak to Christopher? Please?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Speaking?
Speaker 1: Hey man? How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jewbele. I host a radio show called the Jewbil Show. Hi, Christopher, I'm on the Jubil Show too. My name is Nina.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria. How's it going?
Speaker 10: Hey, yeah, No, I listened to the Jubil Show all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 10: Oh? You do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Then if you listen all the time, have you heard you? Have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 13: That's a segment where you guys like call up to see like somebody's cheating on like their their girlfriend or their boyfriend or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, that's to catch a cheater. We do that, though, we do do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This one is the one where if you ghost somebody after going on a date, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's what this is.
Speaker 10: So wait, this isn't the cheating thing.
Speaker 1: No, this is not. This is a first tape follow up.
Speaker 2: So you went on a date with someone and you're ghosting them and they want to know why.
Speaker 1: Oh hell, hello, did he hang up? Yeah? He just hung up?
Speaker 9: What do you ghost all of that? Now?
Speaker 1: Maybe this phone got disconnect Maybe a sohone got disconnected? Yeah, maybe is there a solar flare?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, yeah, that's really weird. It sounded like he was about to say something and then he hung up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe well maybe it did drop. Then maybe he didn't hang up. I'm gonna drive and call him back.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, uh uh, hey guys, I really can't talk.
Speaker 2: What did I want to know if you hung up on us? Yes he did, because he's gone again. What man, he's a professional ghoster. Okay, we call him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna try it back again.
Speaker 8: Hey, listen, listen, guys, I'm married.
Speaker 10: I can't do this.
Speaker 1: What and he's gone again? What? Okay?
Speaker 9: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What I guess we know why he wanted to know if it was to catch a cheater segment, and also why he's ghosting you.
Speaker 1: We just got a twofer married.
Speaker 9: He took off his ring? Oh my god, it's crazy. What are you serious right now?
Speaker 1: He didn't have a ring on or anything when you guys met.
Speaker 12: No, No, definitely, God, like I always check people's hands like I'm always checking like Garthian really like I never want I'm really.
Speaker 9: Against cheatah and I've been cheated on before, you know, like I would never do that.
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Where did you meet him? Was it on an app? Or was it in person?
Speaker 9: It was on an app?
Speaker 1: Whoa Okay? Yeah, wow wow now you know your answer?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I guess I do. He should have made up an excuse for real.
Speaker 1: I know he just came out with it right there.
Speaker 2: I would have said something else, like yeah, exactly, all of a sudden, Hey, you know what, Hold on one second, Andrea, I just want to see something. Hey, Christopher, would you like to go on another day with Andrew? We'll pay for it, Christopher, He's gone again. Sorry Andrew, Andrew. I'm so sorry. That is so frustrating.
Speaker 5: I think that there needs to be a rule, and we could start a petition for all dating apps to have a place where you have to answer yes or no are you married?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: So then people have to say I mean, I'm sure people will lie, but at least maybe it'll catch some people that have a little bit of a conscience.
Speaker 2: It's a good idea because some people wouldn't mind, right, They're like, cool, if you want to cheat, right right, some people would mind exactly. I guess that's why they have Ashley Madison. Well that's what you Yeah, that's the cheating website. Did you just say who?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Well, Andrea, not your fault. You know, you didn't know he lied to you. But hopefully at least you had a good time that one night.
Speaker 1: That sucks. I'm sorry, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean I think I should try to find a way to tell his wife about this. What do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't know, like almost at this point, I mean you feel like, yes, but he's on apps.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen again. Do you really want drama in your life right now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because I mean, yeah, girl, code don't lie if it comes up. But just do you want to invite that.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of time and energy to spend on something too, to track down his wife and then tell her and then have to get involved in their drama.
Speaker 1: But when you only met him one time.
Speaker 5: But if she pops up, you tell her everything you know. Andrea Andrew you there. She just want to go find the way.
Speaker 11: So Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Can I take your order? I think that's tall.
Speaker 3: Had a large black coffee, large black coss.
Speaker 1: Do you mean aventy No? I mean a large?
Speaker 9: He means aventi, Yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 1: Venti is large, is twenty large is large.
Speaker 12: In fact, col is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 10: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 1: It's also the only one that's Italian congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 2: It's almost signed for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. And today it's a patriotic condition of you versus Victoria because it's President's Day. Yeah, so how's your President's Day knowledge? Presidential knowledge? President president trivia skill set? Okay, that works something like that anyway, questions about presidential stuff? Call right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. And if you can beat Victoria at a very patriotic game of trivia, yeah, yeah, then you will win tickets to see my chemical Romance, not mine.
Speaker 1: That's the name of.
Speaker 2: So calls right now eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dms at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you want to play, and now, Victoria, do you have some presidential trash talk or regular trash talk?
Speaker 1: I chat GBT presidential trash talk? But I feel really bad because some of these are like, ah, like are they appropriate? Though I don't know. William Henry Harrison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the guy that had the shortest term in office. He died after a month. Oh yeah, he was only a president for a month. What does it say about him? This is gonna be great.
Speaker 5: First to say rip respect, yes, or argue with respect.
Speaker 4: This is here about to be weaker than William Henry Harris's a munes is.
Speaker 1: That's probably the best one you've had.
Speaker 2: All right, if you have what it takes to be Victoria, call this right now eighty eight three four three one o six one, and we'll play yours Victoria next.
Speaker 3: Billions and bis and billions and billions and bis and billions and villions and billions and billions and billions.
Speaker 14: Higgins and billions and biggins and billions and billions and billions.
Speaker 2: And billions of questions for scenarios you versus Victoria, and it is U versus Victoria on President's Day, so all of the questions are president themed.
Speaker 1: How many questions do we have? And bigons you sees.
Speaker 2: You can bet Victoria. You'll win tickets to see my chemical Romance. And Nicole is on the phone right now to play Victoria in the most presidential game trivia the world has ever seen?
Speaker 1: What's up? Nicole? How are you good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great? Are you excited to play? Victoria? Yes? You sure made fun of a guy that died after a month. Oh okay. Jubile asked what it was. How's your presidential knowledge? Nicole?
Speaker 9: I would say, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like you're about to feel the biggest presidential defeat in your life.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Victoria's gonna leave the studio. And while she's leaving, Nicole, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you out right to win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go, Nicole. Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Name the desk. The president sits that who is the young Who is the youngest US president to take office?
Speaker 8: Obama?
Speaker 5: Which US president is on the dollar? Bill Washington, who was the only US president to serve more than two terms.
Speaker 8: Of Franklin wrote the voot which.
Speaker 1: President had a pet alligator that he kept in the White House?
Speaker 2: But time is up, We'll be Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and things like that. Nicole, what is a patriotic message you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 1: Stop hating each other?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm voting for you next time, next time, next time. There's one of those vote thingies, I will vote for you six or seven years or so whatever it is, every fourteen years. Yeah, yeah, yeah, one of those things where you go to the ballet box and vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Victoria, are you ready? I am thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Nicole outright to win. Nicole, you can tell are you going to go?
Speaker 1: Name the desk the president sits at?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, off this desk? Who was the youngest US president to take office?
Speaker 1: George Washington? Which US president is on the dollar bill? Oh crap?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Uh? Nixon, Lincoln? No link, I don't know. Okay. Who is the only US president to serve more than two terms?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dang it, Brad's head this the other day.
Speaker 5: I don't know which president had a pet alligator that he kept in the White House?
Speaker 1: Bro what all right?
Speaker 11: Time is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, it used to be you ever got first place was the president. Who ever got second place, regardless of parties was the vice president.
Speaker 15: Victoria got zero correct? Okay, you know, Nicole got too correct? Wow, really, Nicole, you're the president of trivia today. Congratulations, Yang Victoria is your vice president? You got tickets to see my chemical room.
Speaker 1: The hands. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 5: The desk the president sits at in the Oval Office is called the Resolute desk.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: Theodore Roosevelt was the youngest US president to take office. George Washington is on the Dollar Bill.
Speaker 1: Franklin D.
Speaker 5: Roosevelt was the only US president to serve more than two terms. And the president that had a pet alligator that he kept in the White House was John Quincy Adams.
Speaker 1: Really really, I didn't know that either. Interesting. What was alligator's name? We know, probably Quincy.
Speaker 2: I gonna guess that, Nicole. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We play you verse Victoria this same time every single weekday morning remembers you want to play Victoria. All you have to do is d m us at the Jebel Show or go to the jewelshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending? Because your fur baby chipped? If it is, it might not be working. Why did you look at me? Crazy hole there? Oh my gosh, pet thing? And then it's chipped? And then I went somewhere else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is wrong with you? Fur baby chipped? Your pet gets a chip, I call something else for a baby. I guess, okay, well the baby that you thought of while listening to that question like a normal person. There's a company in Texas that has just gone under It's called Save This Life, and they are actually responsible for tracking a lot of people's pets and their chips.
Speaker 1: And so now when you.
Speaker 5: Go on to try to figure it out, those particular chips that they issued aren't registered. However, if you were through them, you can go and get your chip reregistered through another company. So your pet is still chipped. So the cool thing is is it can be redone. You just need to make sure that you're checking to make sure that the chip is working. I feel like I would do that all the time if I had a pet jubil is mister Peeves chipped.
Speaker 2: I have a Doberman named mister Peeves and he is chipped, and I don't know if it works or not, but he does break out of the backyard all the time. So one of these days I'll find out coming downstairs and he's gone, and so then I have to find him out there somewhere do the right things. He's chipped and snipped. Yeah, he gets out, he gets out. Ye, he's not gonna get out and get anybody pregnant. Yeah, and if the chip works. That's about as much looking as I'm doing at this point.
Speaker 1: You ran away again? Whatever?
Speaker 5: Have you noticed that there's this new hair trend that's kind of like a mullet, so it's like you've got short hair in the front and then the back kind of goes down like Miley Cyrus has been rocking this look. But there's a name for it. No, that's not what it's called. It's called the jellyfish haircut.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Jellyfish haircut is trending and people are bringing back this mullet hybrid, which I find very fascinating.
Speaker 1: Ringy mullet sort of well, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like, do you just have two layers? Like your front hair is short and then your back hair is low. So they call it a jellyfish. So if you were into that and you didn't know what to ask for, now when you go eat your haircut, you can just be like, can I get the jellyfish?
Speaker 1: Why a jellyfish? Though? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Jellyfish have like the little round top and then their tentacles are like two layers of the Maybe explain it sounded like a jellyfish to me.
Speaker 6: I just looked up a picture. The wolf cut is more blended. The jellyfish is literally just two layers that have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're blunt. It's like pretty blunt cut, like Miley Cyrus is doing it.
Speaker 1: Lady gods.
Speaker 5: I've ever seen it entire existence like a jellyfish though, but it is trending right now and it's becoming popular. So a lot of people out there that have the JELLYFISHKU just know you're beautiful just the way you are, regardless of how people feel about your hair cut.
Speaker 10: Very single for.
Speaker 8: Life and jellyfish hair.
Speaker 1: You but not to them.
Speaker 5: I think I pause just to watch our life because his face is so red and how hard he's laughing right now.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it. Okay, jellyfish. I think it's as much as you have options, you know.
Speaker 5: Lastly, this is kind of a pop quiz. If I say, raw umber, do you know what color that is? Like a reddish brown?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking a raw fish and then lumber the.
Speaker 2: Raw fish, raw fish and lumber together, would you'll come after?
Speaker 1: Okay, was thinking more of an amber type color. I don't know what color it is.
Speaker 5: But for the first time ever, Crayola Crayon is bringing back eight retired colors. One of them is raw umber, which stood out to me because I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 1: Is it? Yeah, sort of a brownish green. Oh, that's if you're curious.
Speaker 5: Other colors include blizzard blue, dandy Lyon, lemon yellow, magic mint, mulberry, orange red, and violet blue.
Speaker 4: Okay, all of us are great, they except for raw umber. That one or tired? How we put him in the home and.
Speaker 1: Get him out of here? Who's just call it something else like greenish brown? Something else like a stupid haircut. Okay, that's sunning.
Speaker 7: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 2: Gavin is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Brindy for five years, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Gavin, thank you for coming on the show. Not the most fun way to come on, but hopefully we can help you out here. Tell us what's going on with Brittany.
Speaker 13: Yeah, hey guys, So basically we've been together five years now, but we've got a little bit of baggage because basically I'll just be out there. Like two years ago, she cheated on me with my roommate, who was also my best friend at the time. Oh, it was pretty tough. And the thing is, though he moved out, and you know, I stayed with her because I love her, and so, you know, we kind of moved on patch things up. There was water under the bridge and everything. But I got to be honest with you, Like recently, I came home and she came home, and we were all wrapping things up for the night and I saw her wearing one of my shirts. The only issue is it was one of the sh said I actually gave this roommate, So huh, It just kind of completely triggered me. I'm like, hey, where'd you get that shirt?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: I don't know, Like I think you gave it to me like years ago. I'm like, oh, that's interesting. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 10: Shirt in years.
Speaker 13: Like it was just all these memories started coming back, and like, I'm just like, there, I don't know where she could have gotten this shirt because I remember him wearing it, I remember giving it to him.
Speaker 10: It just I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's messing around with that same roommate?
Speaker 13: Now That's the only thing I can really wrap my mind around at this point.
Speaker 1: So you're not friends with this guy anymore? No, why dump the friend and keep the girlfriend?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: No, I mean, okay, And I've gotten this question before. You know, a lot of people have said, oh, I can't believe it. You know, you've betrayed like the bro code. But I look at it this way, like, you know, he betrayed me more than anything, because I feel like he came on to her, and she told me that he came on to her.
Speaker 10: It wasn't really like she came on to him type thing.
Speaker 13: And you know, again, we've had multiple conversations about this and you know, I love Brittany. You know, we've been together for five years. We're invested in this. I'm invested into her, and you know, I'm honest with her. So all I want to do is just have her be honest with me.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to catch her anyway on your own yet?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So, like you know, I've tried to check your phone a couple of times, but like each time I do, like it goes into that like timeout thing and they hit the lock and so I'm not really.
Speaker 10: Able to look at anything.
Speaker 1: I've done that before, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is when I did it, I was on vacation with another couple, right, and so I was I was like, oh, there's fun, right because I suspect that someone was going on cycle because everybody's outside, and I was like, I'll try it right, And then I got it wrong and I was like, I know what it is. Also that was shady because she changed it because I used to know what it was, so she changed it and I was like, man, so I was guessing numbers that it could be and then it went in time out for like ten minutes, you know. So then I went back outside and I was like, well, and then the dude that was with us, the other couple that was with us, he went into the bathroom and then he came back out, and then at a different time, each of them went to the bathroom. The like, weird, my phone is locked, both of them, so I'm like, did both of us try to check their phones?
Speaker 1: That's amazing. All right, We'll see if we can figure out for you. Man.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store she shops that, so we'll do the usual and we'll call her up, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month to choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll say that she's this month's big winner, and we'll see if she sends a flower see you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, all right, man plaus, I'll come back and see if we can help you out with to Catch a Cheeter.
Speaker 7: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show, Gavin is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of five years, Brittany, might be cheating on him. So we're about to call her and see if we can catch her. But before we do that, Gavin, why do you refresh everybody's memory about what you think is going on?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so just real quick, you know, I've been with my girl for five years, and two years ago she cheated on me with my then best friend and roommate. And just the other day, like at the end of the day, I caught her like walking.
Speaker 10: Around in this shirt. And this was a shirt that I had actually.
Speaker 13: Given to that roommate, and so I was just wondering, like where she got it.
Speaker 10: And now I've got some suspicion.
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of shirt? It's not a regular T shirt, right, so this has got to be an obvious shirt.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean it has something funny written on it. You know, it's kind of like a gag gift type of thing. So you had definitely not mistaken it, got it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Well, here we were about to call her from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and tell her that she's this month's big winner of thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered to anybody that she wants, and we'll see if she sends them to you or somebody else. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, is this Britney who's a rewards card member with Yes, Brittany, Please do not hang up. This is not a marketing call. I'm Cognolation of the year, this month's big winner. Congratulations. Yay, we're making some noise for you up here in the office. Congratulations. Okay, thank you so much for shopping with us. I'm sorry, what did I win the flowers?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: I sign up for something like that?
Speaker 2: Well you did when you became a rewards card member with us? Yes, every single month. I don't know if you've seen the signage in the store. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who we call up and say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by giving them flowers to be delivered from our floor apartment. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses to be delivered to anybody that you want. It includes a box of candy and a card.
Speaker 8: Wow, I must have missed the signs. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's how this works. I can take the information down over the phone in just a matter of minute. If you already happen to know who you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I am sending flowers to.
Speaker 2: Someone, anybody that you want, as long as in the United States.
Speaker 8: Really, okay? Is it weird to send flowers to a guy?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Not? All right? Okay, then, so I just give you their name, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I would just need the first in the last name of the person that you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 8: Sure, Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Great. And would you like to include a card with it?
Speaker 14: I mean you could just put something like won't you look so cute in your kitchen and like put like a little wink face or something that's silly.
Speaker 8: I think that sounds good.
Speaker 2: I think that's fun. Yeah, yeah, it might not be fun for Gavin. Who's your boyfriend who's on the phone though, I'm sorry? What Yeah, this is actually the jebil Show. My name is Jebil Hi, I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria and this is a radio show. And your boyfriend Gavin is on the phone because he thought you might be cheating, And what does you'd send flowers to?
Speaker 10: Babe?
Speaker 8: What the oh? What is going on? I just don't understand. Did the lines get.
Speaker 10: Hello, No, the lines didn't get crossed, babe.
Speaker 13: I called to see what was going on, and now I've found out.
Speaker 8: I literally don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 13: Oh, you don't know what I'm what is going on right now?
Speaker 8: I am so confused.
Speaker 2: This is a radio show and we do a segment where we try to catch people cheating, and Gavin might be cheating. And you just sent flowers to some dude named Jordan.
Speaker 1: So who's Jordan?
Speaker 8: You know who jordanan? Yeah, I think we all know who Jordan is?
Speaker 1: What is Jordan the shirt? Can some just say?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's my former roommate and the guy that cheated on you know that swept with my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh, I mean I don't know what you want me to say?
Speaker 1: Well, why are you doing it again?
Speaker 8: I mean I'm not. I didn't say I was.
Speaker 10: Well then, why the hell did you have a shirt the other night?
Speaker 8: What shirt are you even talking about?
Speaker 13: You know, the shirt, the one that has the comedy gag on it. I mean, like, I don't understand. I gave him that share of years ago, and all of a sudden you just show up wearing it.
Speaker 14: Okay, I don't understand what the thing is with the shirt. I mean, I do the laundry. You don't do the laundry, so maybe you're just not paying attention.
Speaker 2: But you're also sending him flowers though. Yeah, that's a little gas lie, even more than the shirt. You're sending him flowers.
Speaker 13: Okay, and why why are you sending him flowers? How long had you two been talking?
Speaker 10: Listen?
Speaker 14: You know what, Gavin, this is really ridiculous because you know, when we had issues, you said you're not gonna work as much, You're gonna give me more attention, and then you didn't.
Speaker 8: Okay, so what do you think I would tend to do?
Speaker 14: Just sit home seven days a week alone, not go out at night, Just eat dinner alone when you're working late, and just do that forever.
Speaker 8: No, No, you made promises that you couldn't keep.
Speaker 10: I have needs.
Speaker 14: I don't want to be alone all the time. That's not what I'm looking for. And you know what, he gives me attention. Jordan gives me attention that you don't give me, and he makes me feel good, which you're too tired to do.
Speaker 1: That doesn't give you an excuse a cheat though? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait, so are you like does he just talk to you and make you feel good, or does he touch you and make you feel good.
Speaker 14: I mean, there's time sent together, so there's a lot of feel good that's not.
Speaker 8: Happening in my relationship.
Speaker 5: So that is so wrong though, when you're in a relationship, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, he's actually in the relationship. So don't even give me this. You don't even know the story, you know what.
Speaker 10: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 13: I mean, it doesn't excuse the fact that you're cheating on me and that you that you're still in contact with them. I can't believe this, I really can't. I mean, after all we've been through together, you're gonna.
Speaker 10: Do this to me?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think I'm done, you know, I think I'll get my step tonight.
Speaker 8: I'll be out.
Speaker 1: What this is pretty cold? Girl? What the heck?
Speaker 14: You guys don't know the whole story, so you need to think before you start judging me.
Speaker 1: It's not so much judgment.
Speaker 5: I just hear the attitude in the voice, and I just feel like when people care about each other, they just handle it a little different.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but sometimes you're just done and like this is a really crappy way to catch someone.
Speaker 1: You know and be all speaking now it's to be caught. That's what I think.
Speaker 8: Oh, bringing up. You guys are stuck anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't say I disagree, you know, Hey, Gvin, I mean i'd be mad too.
Speaker 10: Damn yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 10: Oh man? Uh, I don't know, Guys. I mean I gotta call some people and go grab some tequila.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. The good news is you're not crazy. She does not sound nice to you, Gavin at all.
Speaker 10: No, man, And honestly, you guys, we would do things all the time.
Speaker 9: We go to movies once a week and everything, and yeah, you.
Speaker 10: Know, it's just never enough for her.
Speaker 2: So well, I've been in that situation with somebody who is never enough for a lot in my life. And I can tell you can find someone else who you will be enough for at some point.
Speaker 1: Thanks man, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guys, All right, take care of man. Let us know if you need a thing.
Speaker 11: The jewel shows a cheater?
Speaker 1: Are you a good American? It's a jewel show.
Speaker 2: There are only two ways to find out if you really take advantage of all the freedoms this great country of ours has to offer. The first is by going to get your blood drawn and see if your cholesterol level is through the roof. And the other is to appreciate the iconic leaders who have run this fine country of ours. But since most Americans can't even tell you who the vice president is obvious the real difference makers in our country are the cartoon characters that we have. And that's why we're about to test your American knowledge with the game of who said it a president or a cartoon character? Since its president's stay and they do say surprisingly similar things.
Speaker 1: They really yes, you know, So here we go.
Speaker 2: It's time for who said it a president or a cartoon character?
Speaker 1: Only on the Jewbil Show.
Speaker 2: First question, who said it a president or a cartoon character? The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
Speaker 1: A president, yeah, I think when president.
Speaker 2: Also, I believe it would be a president as well. You're all saying a president that one. The answer is cartoon character is Tiana, the Princess and the Frog of the Princess and the Frog. Oh man, but you never know, it could have been Lincoln. But no, that was one of our fine cartoon characters.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank goodness for them.
Speaker 2: Who said it a president or a cartoon character. We must dare to be great, and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage. Oh is that a president or a cartoon character said those powerful words?
Speaker 5: I feel like now I should say cartoon character, cartoon character, picturing one that like goes to the moon or something. You know, I am going to say president again. That sounds like a presidential saying.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say cartoon character. I just don't know that presidents use words like toil.
Speaker 5: Really, I was saying a cartoon character couldn't say words like toy.
Speaker 2: Cartoon characters say toil more than a president, which is specifically say toil they do, yeah, trouble right, I definitely do that is actually a president that was yeah yeah, apparently basically like a live action action hero.
Speaker 5: So somebody wrote that for him and also probably rights for cartoon Exactly.
Speaker 2: It's President's Day, So we're playing a round of who said it? President or a cartoon character? Who uttered these powerful words? You must do the thing you think you cannot do a president or a cartoon character. President Nina says President, I am a cartoon character.
Speaker 1: I can see like lightning McQueen saying that.
Speaker 6: I can see Kennedy saying that, you know, you ask now what your country can do for you kind of vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say president and specifically Kennedy. I'm pretty surprised by that, Brad.
Speaker 2: Was it a president or a cartoon character who said you must do the thing that you think you cannot do? The answer is a president. That's actually a president. It was Roosevelt. O. Here's another question, president or cartoon character who said it the road to success is always under construction. It was probably a president talking about how something was under construction.
Speaker 1: Hurry up the work on it.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm sorry, but the road to success is always under construction. Plus the government needs money and we're charging out to these people who do concrete. Oh my god, we're gouging them like crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, seeing the demisite we're trying to take care of. It.
Speaker 2: Was that a president or a cartoon character said the road to success is always under construction?
Speaker 1: Cartoon character? Nan, he's going cartoon character. I think I'm going to go with cartoon character. I can see happening in cars again.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say a president justifying the expense of construction.
Speaker 1: I'm with youble on that.
Speaker 2: The answer is Garfield. Ye, hold on, there was a president Garfield. Exactly which one was it? Which one was it?
Speaker 1: Cat? I think it's the president. Oh, come on, it's it's the.
Speaker 2: Cat's a cartoon character, Garfield. The cat said the road to success is always under construction.
Speaker 1: Goodness for Garfield.
Speaker 2: We're playing who said it? President or cartoon character? Who said these words? No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
Speaker 1: Oh. I'm really thinking.
Speaker 5: Right now because I want to say a cartoon character, but I feel like it's kind of a president, like I'll fix it though.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, yeah, I'm gonna say president. I'm gonna say president.
Speaker 6: Also president, I'm gonna say cartoon character, bugs, bunny space jam vibes.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's mister incredible. Oh, really, something incredible. It's not one of the presidents that think sidna, it's actually the cartoon character said that. And here's the last question, president or cartoon character? Who said these powerful American words? Leadership means dropping the I for we was that a president or a cartoon character?
Speaker 1: Leadership?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say president. It should be something a president would say, which means it's probably a cartoon character.
Speaker 1: Okay, logic, let's see.
Speaker 2: I say, President, President, I say Carteria cartoon character.
Speaker 1: That was actually Raffiki. It was actually Dwight the Eye and House Jewbles.
Speaker 8: Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret? I sure do, sweet, what is it?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 16: So back in the day, my uncle he wasn't that nice to my cousin and my aunt, and we were kind of going through it one day and making drinks at his house. So I was making drinks in the kitchen and kind of dropped the whole package in there and kind of stirred up his drink form and brought a cran on the rocks package of what oh the package you know?
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, I'm going to be And that does not what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I was like a laxatives. Yeah what you say. I'm honest with you. When you started this, I thought you were gonna kill him. I thought for sure you were confessing murder here.
Speaker 16: Oh no, I had a couple better ideas than that.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Did you ever find out all? Take care?
Speaker 10: Did he find he never found out.
Speaker 1: How many times did you drop a package in his drinks? Oh?
Speaker 16: I just needed just one, one and one a little stirt and.
Speaker 2: That's all you needed. All right, thank you very much for that. I have a good day man.
Speaker 10: You as well.
Speaker 16: Thank you guys.
Speaker 10: Alright, bye?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Is the jubil shows? Dirty little secret? You have one?
Speaker 9: So I don't know if this.
Speaker 14: Honestly, I feel so guilty about this, and I'm glad I have an outlet.
Speaker 1: We're glad to be an outlet for you.
Speaker 9: I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I mean it's kind of silly, but and looking back now, she's not going to care.
Speaker 12: But I used to steal dummies from my grandma.
Speaker 9: And I'm not talking about free.
Speaker 5: Gummy right right, Okay, Grammy can sound with the gummies.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 9: I'm talking thousand milligrooms at a time.
Speaker 1: Oh, how grandma was? I mean a great time.
Speaker 2: And does she know well, no, of course, if she's got those gummies, she doesn't know that they're missing.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean she.
Speaker 9: Kind of knows. But I was like fourteen, fifteen years old.
Speaker 1: Whoa holy goal? How did you exist? After taking one of those? At that age, I'd.
Speaker 9: Already kind of and I would cut them in halftime. Can take a whole one.
Speaker 5: You know what, if anybody asks, you're still good at math. You understood that. H Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think she'd be cool with it now because she usually comes to me. We're good now.
Speaker 2: What an experience share with grandma, And thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 9: I'm hoping it was a good one.
Speaker 1: It was all right. Bye. What's your dirty little secret?