Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The morn and.
Speaker 3: It's on the radio, and the dogs tidy in lunchbox, mor game too stevered at it, trying to put you through the fog. He's running this week's next bit, The Bobby's on the box, So you knowing.
Speaker 4: This the Bobby ball school Erica back on. Hey, Erica, when I venmode you that I wrote the wrong message. I wrote boom, no need for the lower. I meant no need for the loser. I just wanted to get her back on because I wrote the wrong thing, Okay.
Speaker 5: So I just figured it was don't go row.
Speaker 1: Okay, that works.
Speaker 4: Erica called us earlier and said that she has an ex husband who won't pay and her kid needs some money for school, and her ex husband cheated with her stepsister. That is some Jerry Springer type stuff. How did you even find that out here?
Speaker 5: So my husband, we were married for twenty years, and he always said, you know that my stepsister is ub noxious.
Speaker 2: He can't stand.
Speaker 1: Her, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: He didn't like going to family functions because she would be there, and all of a sudden, they just they started hanging out. I was like, that's kind of odd. So my stepsister was like, Oh, I met this new guy, YadA yah, He's so perfect, and you know, she's just always talking about him. And then my husband's like, oh, I talked to so and so today it's like, why did you talk to her? And he's like, oh, I don't know. She contacted me. So there was a.
Speaker 1: Lot of little flags.
Speaker 5: And so he left his laptop open one day and I snooped, and sure enough they had been contacting each other. And so I'm kind of vindictive. So I put cameras everywhere, put cameras in my house. I put cameras in his truck, and I.
Speaker 2: Got proof and I.
Speaker 5: Sent everything to her command. I got her kicked out of the military. I can't do much to him because you know, he's not in the military anymore. So I blasted that to her command, and I sent an email to the family, and see seed everybody in it. Everybody knew.
Speaker 4: So a lot did the family react, because again, they have you, they have a stepsister, it's a family dynamic.
Speaker 1: What did they say? My dad was mad.
Speaker 5: It caused a lot of friction between him and his wife. And everybody expected it from my stepsister because that's just the type of person she is. Whenever she would deploy, you know, she'd come back and be like, oh, you know, I met this person, I met that person, I did this, and I did that. So everybody expected it from her, but not from my husband.
Speaker 4: Are they Are they still together? Your husband and your stepsister? No, I wouldn't think so. Yeah, that's kind of shady and shady people keep doing shady's things, even if not right away. They shady's kind of in the blood. I'm that's traumatic, and I'm very sorry that happened to you. Were you able to ever find another good dude, remarry anything like that.
Speaker 5: That's not on my radar right now. I'm trying to get my daughter through college, so that's my main concern.
Speaker 1: I totally understand that.
Speaker 4: Well, you have the venmo, do the six hundred bucks, so you have it, right, that is you, I do have it yet, awesome. I'm so happy to do it. You put me out none. I just want you to know that, listen. I have a job that rocks now and have money, and so I'm happy to help people out. That's my favorite thing about being successful. So feel no guilt. Don't contact your loser husband. You don't need this six hundred dollars anymore. If you do decide to contact him, get six hundred bucks from him, and then go buy.
Speaker 1: Some clothes or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that won't be happening.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, Erica, we appreciate you listening, and I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that because that, like all serious. Since we've had some jokes, that's some traumatic stuff and I hate that happened to you. And I hope you have a merry Christmas, and I hope your daughter is able to finish your school stuff and hopefully we'll we'll.
Speaker 1: Meet again soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, sir, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I met you guys one time when you guys were in Austin at the Outlet Mall, when you guys were on the hip hop station. I met you and Lunchbox with a rapping was having a rap rap concert.
Speaker 1: No, that's a long time, my Captain Caucasian, A long time ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Erica, thank you for calling and having mary Christmas.
Speaker 1: And we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, awesome, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Time for the news.
Speaker 4: Bobby's story Amy Dorothy's ruby red slippers from Wizard of Oz went up for sale.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a weird thing to do because if you over guess, it's not going to be that fun.
Speaker 2: I already know you, already.
Speaker 1: Good for you for being honest. Eddie Guests had one million. That's a lot. One million dollar. I mean they're so famous. Yeah, thirty two point five million. Oh, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was crazy too, is Remember we talked about how they had been stolen. So if they got stolen, who sold them?
Speaker 1: I think it was another pair that got stolen.
Speaker 4: I heard Dorothy's ruby slippers worn by Judy Garland. I would imagine there were a couple. Yeah, maybe. And the Wizard of Oz sold at an auction Saturday for thirty two point five million, making the Sparkling shoes the most valuable movie memorabilia ever.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Thirty two million, That is wild.
Speaker 4: The slippers are one of four surviving pairs from the nineteen thirty nine movie, and we're once stolen from a museum.
Speaker 1: These are them? Those were the ones.
Speaker 4: The winning bid was twenty eight million, and the buyer had to pay an additional four point five million in fees to the Dallas based auction house bidding for the pair. Yeah, it's what you go, Oh my goodness, and uh, they were thought to go for three million or more. They went for thirty two point five million. That's from NBC.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's trade. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: A CEO of a tech startup has openly said that he's looking for employees who are willing to work long hours, specifically up to eighty four hours a week.
Speaker 2: How's that.
Speaker 1: Mathematically? That that out, Mike.
Speaker 2: It's like sixteen hours a day.
Speaker 1: And something to say about that. But let's see what we got here.
Speaker 4: He leads a company called Grettile that focuses on artificial intelligence. He shared on social media he expects his team to be available from nine am to eleven pm at least five days a week. Here's the thing I like about it, though, he is saying, right now, here are the expectations.
Speaker 1: He's not going.
Speaker 4: So you know, right, he's not going, you're gonna work long hours and you really don't know, but then it's gonna pay a lot.
Speaker 1: It's from k r N four, but he says eighty four hours a week.
Speaker 4: If you do twelve hours per day, seven days a week, that's eighty four right.
Speaker 2: But he wants five days a week. So now you're looking at what sixteen hours a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got weekends off? How about that?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 2: And I mean like lawyers will end up working crazy hours like that, and to your point, it's sort of unknown. Depending on the case, they may be there all night. So at least this is known.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I probably work seventy five hours a week?
Speaker 6: You break, dude, So you need to know.
Speaker 1: Be forced to do it?
Speaker 4: Yes? And I love what I do, right? No, no, you know you guys do that. No, no, no, you get no. Mine is not a negative. I did not say that as a negative in any way. And you guys heard that's the wrong way because you take that as a negative. Right, we're still processing.
Speaker 7: I love anybody who says seventy five hours a week that's too much.
Speaker 4: It's not a brag. It's not a flex Some people have to do. I love what I do. Therefore, if you love it, you want to get really good at it. And if you get really good, it's just one to two. If you love something, you're gonna do a lot. You know you're passion about, so you can do it a lot regardless. If you do it a lot, you're gonna get better at it, and if you get better at it, you're gonna be rewarded for it. Now, reward doesn't always have to be money. It could be a lot of stuff, freedom, it could be fulfillment. But yeah, I think I love. I love what I do. There are times when I'm burned out, like mentally. But here's also what I'd like to say about this. And I tell people if I like go to colleges or if I'm talking to people online, it's like, in your twenties, it goes hard as possibly can. There's no need for balance in your twenties unless you get somebody pregnant. You gotta have a kid and be there for the kid or something that happens. Yeah, that happens in your twenties. That's when you go as hard as you possibly can. In your thirties you start to gauge, Okay, what am I doing? What's important? Late thirties then you start to go, we need to prioritize some of this stuff. But in your twenty go because you'll be so happy you did once you get to your thirties. Go on, let people be like, you know, you need balance. You might if there are other factors that well.
Speaker 2: Also, you'll learn later in life that balance is really like version. There's more sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, balances all sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like his parents in the room, we know like there's where it's like okay, yeah, there's no balance because sometimes it's like okay, you're choosing work or you're choosing the kids, and you just have to figure it out.
Speaker 1: To be perfectly balanced. Is a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Everybody acts like there's only so much work if you're just like working all the time.
Speaker 1: No, there's everything is work.
Speaker 4: Everything is sacrificed and whatever you want regardless, great parent, medium parent, great worker, it's going to take a lot of.
Speaker 2: Sacrifice and it'll fluctuate like some weeks I'm a great parent, another week i am not.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Yeah, if you're in your twenties, go go as hard as you possibly can.
Speaker 1: Let it rip.
Speaker 4: Next up, a bear Steals and Malls a Family's Grinch inflatable.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, that's good. Yeah, mall decoration hated it was annoyed by it.
Speaker 4: That's from EPI The Best Christmas Movies Ready to strain their comedies. You know the number one Christmas movie that I feel like is often not considered to be a great and I should say most underrated but still rated.
Speaker 1: Okay, is the Santa Claus with Tim Allen so good?
Speaker 4: It's like the and people never put it in like the top five of Christmas movies. Now, maybe I've only ever seen like two Christmas movies ever, and that's why I put it up there. But that's awesome. ELF is great, obviously, but the Santa Claus is money.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, it's it's my favorite, And you're right, and I've seen a lot of Christmas movies.
Speaker 4: I want the Hot Chocolate took her thousands of years to come up with the recipe, Like let's see, have you.
Speaker 8: Guys not seen the about there's even a TV show with all of them.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, that'sing that one. But I appreciate you telling me that.
Speaker 4: National Lampoon's christom Vacation at five, Scrooged at four, ELF at three, Bad Santa at two, a Christmas Story at one.
Speaker 1: Bad Santa with the Billy Bob it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Else is it three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because Bad Christmas Story? It makes sense at once. It's the best, right out kid, The Santa Claus is at eleven. Man, that's so good.
Speaker 1: It's on Disney.
Speaker 4: Plus all these are streaming right now, which is why they're doing that. And then finally, I have the most undateable professions. Number ten customer service representatives, often underpaid and emotionally drained.
Speaker 1: You did this, what did you do?
Speaker 4: I made bank I did sales, I know, but you like answer the phone for a cable company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we It wasn't cold calling. People would call us, so it was actually very enjoyable and can I get update?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They would just want a basic thing, and then I would soup them up with every package we possibly had, and then three months later they call back and complain, but you still got your bonus. Oh yeah, of course, yeah yeah. Number nine a chef, unpredictable, long working hours, high pressure work environment. Number eight a frequent traveler. Well you know why they're gone. No, yeah, they also could just have gone.
Speaker 1: They're not all doing that, yeah.
Speaker 4: Number seven nightclub worker, you know why? And the number six a musician or an artist. You know what. That one though viewed as financially unstable, anything in the art world is financially unstable, but they're unpredictable.
Speaker 1: Schedules.
Speaker 4: Five is a lawyer. H four is a social media influencer. Yeah, that'd be tough.
Speaker 2: Because you're just always filming filming them.
Speaker 1: Three is an adult entertainer. We know how to put that on. Hey, that one for sure, that's like Tom.
Speaker 4: Number two professional gambler. The number one undtable profession is a politician. Absolutely not trustworthy, not trustworthy in anyway whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Those are the most undatable professions.
Speaker 4: Good luck, everybody, go get them all right, that's the news, Bobby's.
Speaker 1: It's called what are the odds? Like this segment of three stories? I'm like, what are the freaking odds? This? Whatever happen?
Speaker 4: Number one Identical strangers with the same jobs and same name. Let's say it again. Identical strangers with the same job and same name take DNA tests to discover if they're related. Two men both named Brady figel fbigl. It's not like it's Smith or Jones whoa and the first name too, who look almost identical what they both pitch baseball? It took a DNA test to see if they were long lost brothers. Despite their similar appearance and shared profession, they are not related. Really, same guys and they look I'm not gonna say identical twin look, but they look like their brothers. What brothers would look like, same name, same job, not related. There's somebody out there in the world that looks so much like you that you're not related to, because is there only a certain amount of ways that the human face can be constructured?
Speaker 1: So they found their person. Yeah, but when people send you a picture of like, someone looks like you, never really looks like I'm always insulted.
Speaker 4: No one's ever sent me a picture of someone that looks like me, and I'm like, oh, thank you for sending that. It makes me feel better about myself. It's like people only send me the troll version of myself. And maybe it's not. Maybe it's not the troll version. Maybe that's what I really look like. No, and maybe I just am off base. But anytime someone that goes, hey, I'm in Des Moines, Bobby Belins, are you here? And they tag somebody and it looks like me if I got hit with a butt in my face for like five minutes straight, and you know what, what's unfair about that is it may not be maybe what I look like, But when someone says it looks like you.
Speaker 1: It always looks like a bad version of me. Never has anyone.
Speaker 4: Texted like a model like this model looks like you, Bobby?
Speaker 1: Or is this you? Are you here?
Speaker 4: And it's like somebody with ripped up abs in a hard chin and glasses and I'm like, oh no, that's not me, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Usually it's like a it's like sloth from the goonies, or glasses and hair, so it's just the glass. But you're right, man, No one ever tags me in somebody good looking that's like, is this you?
Speaker 1: Or looks just like you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always like the malnourished twin of the two, like if somebod's having twins, there's like the one that doesn't. That's what that's it's that's the me version of it. Anyway, they're not related. Sorry that really he said one thing. It triggered me so bad. Yeah, man, crap all.
Speaker 1: Time to me.
Speaker 2: So this is a legit what do they call it? Doppelganger?
Speaker 1: Yeah? These two very much.
Speaker 2: I mean how do they have the same name, crazy and the same job, everything, same size? Basically does this make you think about any kind of like would one of them cross from some parallel.
Speaker 1: You should you should say we walk, We'll go like a.
Speaker 2: The picture and just walk around real because I don't know I see it if if.
Speaker 4: I'm them, if they're they're who they are, and they're single and they're not married, even if they're not gay, they have to date because it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Tell me that's what I'm saying. Really, the beard, the red.
Speaker 4: Beard that both pitched the glass and the glass you can just put on.
Speaker 1: But yes, yes, wow, same name.
Speaker 4: Tell me that ain't crazy exactly.
Speaker 1: A test is lying? Okay? Anyway, Hey, somebody call us.
Speaker 4: You have one of those good stories about you took the DNA tests and you found something out.
Speaker 1: I like those stories. Those are cool.
Speaker 4: My version of that is I took one to twenty three and me, and every time I do, like like if I'm doing stand up somewhere, I got like the third cousin. It's like, hey, I'm here, can I get tickets? And I'm like, I don't even know who you are. They're like says twenty three and meter we're related all because of the DNA and I'm like, I ain't third cousin. That's like eighth or ninth and most of my family is one tree. As I've stated before, Arkansas No, non, Arkansas rude.
Speaker 1: You wanna trigger me again? No, no, no, I'm just joking. Let's dance.
Speaker 4: No, my mom and her sister, my aunt, mom and sister married my biological father and his brother. So any of the kids that happened from there were all like double cousins. I mean, and yeah, we make out and stuff, but still no, we don't.
Speaker 2: Well, if someone did show up on your at your show, the neighbor, third, fourth cousin, you could make out with them.
Speaker 1: I'm married.
Speaker 2: I thought we determined that, yeah that I'm married. I know, but let's say you weren't we determined.
Speaker 4: They had to lie like getting in going like because they will be there and be like, hey, can I get some ticket?
Speaker 1: The first last for tickets, And I'd be like, I don't. I don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: But that's that's what you say, Like you're so far removed.
Speaker 1: Like let's make out. I'm any video for you, wed.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like we're not close enough to where whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's another what are the odds? A man spends three weeks in jail and the cops mistake calculm powder for drugs. You're telling me you can't look at that and put it under the microscope and figure that out quicker than three weeks.
Speaker 1: And don't they taste it? I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think the cops go, we got a big stash of coke.
Speaker 1: Everybody rub it on your gums. I thought they did.
Speaker 6: I thought they do, like some liquid.
Speaker 4: In bags, they start snorting the cocaine to see if I'm.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I've seen on TV they kind.
Speaker 1: Of on TV, and that's like a drug age.
Speaker 4: We have somebody in our situation here that is it was a drug officer. We can ask them during the break, okay, which that would be different if you're around it all the time. If you're like a cop and it's a bust, let me taste that. It's a bunch of heroin. Give me a needle, guys, shoot me up. Let's see if this is right.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's a penicillum.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, last October, do you want the story or do we the Chaco powder story? Yeah, he was stopped and they found eighteen contenders of tacom powder.
Speaker 1: Brow Why you cart eighteen chocopoate on the bus. It doesn't matter. I don't want to Yeah right, I don't want to judge you.
Speaker 4: It must be wearing a lot of leather pants and you gotta travel with them. But they were like, why do you have all this taco powder? It's like for personal use, and so they held up for drug possession, and I mean I would probably hold him to like no, no, I hear you. Listen to this. I'm gonna say the headline again. Three weeks okay, we don't the cost tested the taco powder. They put it on the legs, see if it would work. That's crazy. Three weeks later, when the test came back, what is this the A C T S A T.
Speaker 1: That's a long too. Those results to come ang time. Moving on, what are the odds?
Speaker 4: A North Carolina man accidentally went one hundred and seventy seven thousand dollars is an online lottery game. He was playing the demo version. He thought it wasn't a demo He played epic Jackpot. I thought I was playing demo mode. He thought even one hundred and seventy seven thousand dollars of demo coins, well, that's cool too. He only played for one dollar and it wasn't demo coins, it was money. That's that's from UPI I had some good money last night betting. I was torn, but you know I get it yesterday. I'm gonna give you a quick story because nobody cares on twenty five Whistles our sports show.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody will listen to.
Speaker 4: We had a former commander's coach, Ron Rivera on He's awesome, super funny. After that, we had my friend zach On. Zach took fifteen dollars and turned it into twenty nine thousand dollars. It took him a couple of weeks, but yeah, he turned it into twenty nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What betting. He bet every last week.
Speaker 4: And again he's not somebody who claims to be a great better, so it's not like he's like follow my So he's just like guys, goofballs, right. He bet every NFL game, just put us one parlay and if one loses, everybody loses. And he bet like teams that would he hit every game and it's crazy. So that one alone only but fifteen bucks and he ended up winning like ten thousand or something.
Speaker 1: Crazy. It was crazy. But he got up just like, must do something like that. Eddie does it all every week. He does like a nickel for one hundred games. But why that's crazy is that hardly ever happens. You never hit it.
Speaker 4: And I'm a big DraftKings guy. And he comes on and he had one more bet. It was a parlay last night. Parlay means multiple games and if one of the games loses in the parlor, you lose it all. But if they all hit, you win like extra, like a bonus. And he was like Cincinnati and I'm over Dallas money line. I was like, I'm in on that. I bet way too much. And it was real close last night, so close, closer than he should have been.
Speaker 1: But we hit. Oh I heard your We already talk about you being mad at me. Yes, yes, we talked about that. Okay, because I'm still hearing that I heard.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we're working.
Speaker 4: Out of it all right now. But I'll give you one to either today or tour. I'm ready draft Kings it up, baby, but only do it. It's fun like it should be in its entertainment.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I do it for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm talking to everybody else.
Speaker 2: It doesn't impact me, like I'm not betting so much that it's impacting me. It makes it more fun and enjoyable to watch the game, and I'm not losing enough to where I'm going to get mad about it.
Speaker 4: That's it. If it's fun, you do it. If it's not fun, you don't do it. If it's like, oh no, my job, like check my kids. But last night I lost and the cop was lost, so it wasn't fun. I did it for fun.
Speaker 1: You bet it was me. You were fading me after that.
Speaker 4: You never do that as friends, And it's a rule friends never bet against friends, even if but.
Speaker 1: It was nothing. It was Nichols. There's nothing. Eddie went full fade.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're going to talk about the there's been a there's been a conspiratle development in the guy who shot the CEO.
Speaker 2: What's the conspiracy part?
Speaker 1: I saw the news.
Speaker 4: It's more than the news, something you put online and he put up a tick. So we'll talk about that, which, by the way, this guy's Ivy League graduate valedictorian we'll talk about in a second. Had more abs than I've ever had. Did you see him with a shirt off in a backpack on.
Speaker 2: His parents own a bunch of country clubs.
Speaker 4: Did you see him with all that fun? You see him the shirt off in the backpack, that's what you're It's unbelievable. Did you see his sister, no smoke show, good look a family?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you gotts see all that.
Speaker 7: Oh it's her on the beach in bikini and I'm like, wow.
Speaker 1: Why is that online?
Speaker 7: Because it's a picture of him and her, And of course they find that one.
Speaker 1: He's so ripped. Okay, thanks whole thing. Yeah, that thing's just terrible. It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yeah, yeah, I mean he's really good looking. If I was that good looking, I would do nothing wrong. I'll just walk around shirtless, no crimes.
Speaker 2: You know. He had a book club and that some people were like, uh, we're gonna go ahead and bow out some of the content he wanted to read and stuff he wanted to talk about. They're like, I think we're good. This book stuff is a little it was kind of freaking out, so they didn't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: It's about what protein to eat for abs because I don't think.
Speaker 4: Okay, back in a second, I was shocked to say they caught the guy yesterday got the shot the ceo in New York City. I was shocked too that he was just chilling at a McDonald's with all of his stuff in his bag. And I was like, well, that seems weird. Why would you have this stuff? It almost felt like he wanted to be caught.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm right, it feels like.
Speaker 1: Like you wanted to be got.
Speaker 6: And did he tell.
Speaker 7: The McDonald's guy, hey, you might want to call the police because if he walked into here I wouldn't recognize him.
Speaker 4: The woman some picture of his face had been released. Nah, I guess still even mostly eyes. But she I think it was a woman who was working there was the one that called. And they're saying she's a hero. So let me read you some stuff before we go all cockumining with theories.
Speaker 2: And also why was he okay? Yeah, read the thing that like, why was he only three hours away?
Speaker 1: For five days?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 4: And McDonald chilling and that he had stuff with him for five days. The man who killed a health insurance ceo and a mean Manattan Street seemed to have vanished yesterday morning. A McDonald's employee Altuna, Pennsylvania notices a familiar looking young man eating a meal called police. Two officers arrived, as the man if he'd been to New York recently, he became quiet, and then he started to shake. The man, twenty six year old Luigi Mangione, appeared to be the one they'd been searching for. In his backpack, he had a gun, a silencer, a manifesto why you would go to a man to keep reading First surveillance. McDonald's employee called police after recognizing from images that the police had released. The police were able to get those images, including ones with a suspect of Peter that a mask, by coming through hundreds of hours of camera footage from streets, in a hostel and a taxi cab. A lot of this stuff you're already gonna know. Here's what we know about him. He comes from a privileged life. He was a high school valedictorian. That's hard to work. I wouldn't say that part's privilege, but okay.
Speaker 2: Id a like Rellian, prestigious all male boys, all male school.
Speaker 4: If you're a Alledctorian mounta Pine High school that was still prestigious.
Speaker 1: Yes so that but yeah, ivyy graduate.
Speaker 4: I think he went to Penn he was from a prominent family in the Baltimore area. They own country clubs, not even members of country clubs. They own country clubs. Are they own a nursing home company at talk radio station? People who knew MANNGI owned because he oh, his cousin is a Republican state delegate in Maryland. As a cousin though, yeah, so I mean the family listen. I often say politicians are just rich people who get bored or want want fame. I'm not sure if they're that kind of fits that though, right, rich person. People who knew mansion in Hawaii, where he lived recently, said he suffered a debilitating back pain and had undergone several surgeries. He fell out of contact with his friends and family. He had a robust online presence on good Reads, where he uses rate books. He gave a review of the Unibomber's Manifesto, So that's kind of that. What was weird to me was that he still had everything with him and he was just eating in a McDonald's, like a couple of things. One you just gonna go to McDonalds by yourself in chill pretty close in the region. When he like took a bus from Atlanta, EASi to take a bus back to Atlanta, Dallas, Arizona, get the crap out of town. Secondly, he had his gun with him with a silence or don't you get rid of that somewhere, you would think, right. So I'm glad they got him because he murdered somebody in cold blood. Absolutely, we cannot do that. It's a little somethings a little weird about it all. Either he wanted to be caught, which Morgan and I were talking before we came on about this video that we both saw the video this morning and it was about something he had put up on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he has a whole YouTube channel where there was a countdown clock. The countdown clock turns off and on the screen it reads all is scheduled and then in the corner like an Easter Eggs is December eleven, which tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And then apparently.
Speaker 8: Another video was supposed to be uploaded, but his YouTube channel got like shut down, So I don't know if this video that's supposed to come out tomorrow is happening. But also in his like bio on YouTube, the photo he has is him holding a McDonald's happy meal.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part.
Speaker 4: I saw that, and I did not put that together that that's where they also got him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like the Golden Arches and the little Yeah. So I do feel like.
Speaker 8: If this is legit his channel and that this is all something that he's planned out in some former fashion.
Speaker 4: He's also a very smart guy, right He again high school. Valukatorian went to an Ivy League university. There were some people saying that his back hurt him so bad, there was some spinal issues that he was kind of tripping a bit at times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I could see how that could change you and depending on what medications you're on and.
Speaker 4: Other than the news story I read at the very beginning. At this point, we're just all speculating, yeah, because we're not going to come on and claim. Sometimes people they're for sure about stuff on TikTok and I believe them. Then I found out they didn't. They weren' sure at all. Lunch block sides, man, I find it so weird.
Speaker 7: So what was the backpack in Central Park that we've been they've been talking about.
Speaker 1: On the news.
Speaker 4: Two things, Either one a dummy backpack that somebody else had put out, or was it even the same and we had a backpack. But was it the same backpack because he could have had a different backpack with him with all with this gun and silenceer and stuff, because I don't know that I read that it was the same exact backpack.
Speaker 7: Right, but they were linking it to him, saying it had monopoly money in it.
Speaker 4: And there was that backpack, Yes, I'm talking about the one he was wearing when he got busted.
Speaker 1: I don't know that saly.
Speaker 7: He planted one in Central Park and that.
Speaker 4: The money had on in Central Park. But I think he had one with him and McDonalds had the other stuff in it. I don't think it was the same backpack, but I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 6: And then his family said he went mi i A.
Speaker 7: They even reported and missing in November, like they hadn't heard from him, Like he just went off the radar.
Speaker 6: Like he just was gone.
Speaker 4: And if you have three days to get away, I think you'd go further than altun Apar.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't think he'd be anywhere near New York City.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't you know the autoo somehow he was so smart out of the country Mexico man.
Speaker 8: The crazy thing on that video too, is it the countdown started when it says if you're seeing this, I'm arrested, like he intentionally so.
Speaker 4: Is somebody then running the countdown for him that page and was able to go He got got because he wanted to get got therefore hit the button.
Speaker 1: Because there are times where people.
Speaker 4: Will go and I've seen I mean, I've mostly just seen this in TV shows and movies where they're like, if you kill me, I've got like packages of going to all the newspapers and all the outlets, so go ahead and kill me. But it's a trigger. So maybe he had somebody that or maybe in a lot, but that's it. I couldn't believe you e lasted this long with that get caught. Secondly, you just don't see people that come from privilege, both financially and physically, like he was a great looking kid, had a bunch of money do something like this unless I mean, I was very smart, very smart, Unless they're to him, there's something more macro about it than micro.
Speaker 2: You got anything else I'm just thinking about.
Speaker 8: I just mean, from like a YouTube perspective, there isn't a way somebody had to push that button. There's a way to schedule things and publish them at a certain time, but there isn't a way to schedule them, like on an arrest, you know what I mean, Like somebody had to push the buttons that.
Speaker 10: Count down, Like was it accurate to the like to the point I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if it was too exactly the point I don't time he was arrested, but he could have said it and then kind of know to McDonald's and like today I'm gonna get caught because that's the purpose of.
Speaker 8: Today and that he could have done, like this is going to be published in an hour and I'm going to make somebody see me.
Speaker 2: And what's now we just have to wait till December.
Speaker 4: But we're never going to know. If they don't want us to know, we're never going to know. They're not telling us about Epstein stuff. You know, who knows what we'll know about the ditty stuff the government doesn't want us know stuff they'll lie to us, or they'll say other stuff to throw us off, or we'll just never know.
Speaker 1: So it just kind of depends what they what they now.
Speaker 4: I'm saying pictures of like other the guy in the mask and like little facial things about him, that doesn't match this guy. And I'm not saying that's the same but they're like, look at his nose and his bridge and how close his eyebrows are.
Speaker 1: This is not the same guy. I'm not saying it's not the same guy.
Speaker 10: Did they come out and say that this is the guy or finally suspect Okay, finally they did say they they arrested him, yes.
Speaker 2: Because of the And I think that was one of the questions, like how is this all happening like so quickly, And it's because of whatever he used to check into the hostel. He had on him that same identification, okay, and he had IDs on him that was the fake in the gun. Yeah, ah that Yeah.
Speaker 7: They said that the YouTube channels he has not posted on seven months. The other one was an impersonator and they removed that. Also, that's what investigators are.
Speaker 1: Saying or what is it not? Because again, too much they can just say, they just say crap.
Speaker 7: They were on Monday. They were updated and changed to that his handle after he was arrested.
Speaker 8: So okay, but how would they have a photo of him with a happy meal out.
Speaker 1: Of McDonald's social media.
Speaker 4: No, no, But I'm saying he's holding the photo, and then he gets arrested at McDonald's. She's saying that those two things. Is that the weirdest coincidence ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Honestly, when I first thought, I was like, God, this guy likes McDonald's.
Speaker 1: But also it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: But against a happy mal too, like will rob an adult to be holding up a happy mail. Yeah, there's a lot to it. We're only gonna know what they want us to know. Sucks somebody to get killed for it. Somebody says, I'm back there. It's crazy, it's good wild you always have.
Speaker 11: Like my theory was I got thrown off because I'm in a group text, the one that you're not in, and Lunchbox sent a link and it says, let's talk about his sister, And it's like a picture of her and a bikini and her moves showing I'm like, all right, Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: That's where he wanted to go.
Speaker 7: Like if the family saw him, they saw the pictures on the news, they had to see it.
Speaker 1: It was everywhere.
Speaker 7: Did they call in and say, hey, that's my Do you think they just said, I'm going to be silent If they catch him, they catch him, that's what I started thinking, like, you're deflecting what my question was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're not going to tell us that as it's happening. They could at some point tell us that, but they're not going to say, yeah, they called us and we're looking for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, we would have to hope. So with as viral as that was, you would think his family or somebody they maybe had been placed in calls, but we just maybe wouldn't know about it. I mean because what we y'all would call right away if that was your kid, right.
Speaker 10: I think so, right, like especially if I haven't seen them, and I probably already like did a missing person's report.
Speaker 1: I don't have a kid, so nope, wouldn't tell.
Speaker 2: But you know what, maybe not. I mean there are some families they just try to if you.
Speaker 4: Have a bunch of money, like like the Fix and you have. And also it's like your family that's a politician. You could look bad on a you know, politicians are they'll do anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to assume the best for the time being.
Speaker 4: So that's what we know, which is not a lot. We read the story, then we speculated for ten minutest. Welcome to the show, but he only went three hours away there, it's weird in the fact that he still had the same gun on him. That all that's weird, and the manifesto saying, I'm the only one that's weird.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna save you the time. I'm the only I've I acted alone. I had no help. I'm going to die soon, I think.
Speaker 11: But he has some sort of disease or issue, and that's why he's so pissed off and upset about the insurance company.
Speaker 1: He's gonna die. So it feels like he's gonna die like I've been so much.
Speaker 4: That's different though, like hurting so bad and gonna die soon or two different things.
Speaker 11: Well, you meet, you could be in so much pain, you could be debilitating pain where you're like, I just don't want to live anymore. But before I go, I'm going to get this jerk out for whatever he did to me and made my life difficult, whether it be some sort of insurance related issues or not getting the proper care whatever it is.
Speaker 4: The YouTube, but that but that guy specifically didn't do anything to him right, right, but the company maybe, And so he sees him as the person like you call somewhere like who's your manager, And he found out who the manager of the manager was, he's, well, I'm going after that guy.
Speaker 2: It just makes me sick to my stomach. Of certain people online, like the news is even covering like the dark part of the web. We're like, oh, this guy's a hero because of insurance. They're taking care of it. And it's like, no, this guy is the.
Speaker 7: Problem with corporate greed and all.
Speaker 1: This, and we can't mask this way.
Speaker 2: And by the way, however, he grew up the corporate people that made a bunch of money or what spent money at his family's business that had him. So that's just so sad.
Speaker 7: Oh well, I mean, I just think, like he's an avid outdoorsman.
Speaker 6: Why he didn't just go out in the wilderness.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was done. He wanted to get caught.
Speaker 2: Again, I think Bobby's I think he wanted to get caught.
Speaker 1: Listen. I never thought it was a professional killer. I said that.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just somebody who knew how to use a gun. He I felt like, you wanted to get caught. He set it up where he's just like I'm done, I'm gonna get caught. Hey, maybe they got better insurance than jail. Think about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a real thing. Possibly he's rich, but that's what I'm saying. He's rich like insurance.
Speaker 2: Well sometimes just because your parents are rich doesn't mean you have all the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of.
Speaker 2: Or you maybe or if you're against corporate Greek maybe he like he distanced himself extremely and he didn't want to take any of their money.
Speaker 1: You only use his trust fund, so taking I don't know, Bobby Bone show up today.
Speaker 7: This story comes to us from England. A forty three year old man was wanted by police. He skipped out on his veil, didn't show up for court, so they posted his mugshot saying hey, if you see this guy, you know, let us know. And it was a real bad picture. Is when he was hungover and he saw it and he contacted police said hey that mugshot.
Speaker 1: I was hung over.
Speaker 6: Here's a better picture and it's him on the beach.
Speaker 7: And they used the beach and they were able to locate him a week later.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, because there mugshots, man, they're ugly, but they actually he actually sent a picture from where he was currently too.
Speaker 4: It's not even it's like I got through mine. There's like a good one in Vegas, a good one in California. Never from where I am right then, all.
Speaker 1: Right, good one. I'm lunchbox.
Speaker 6: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday Reviews Day.
Speaker 4: I reviewed a show called Black Doves four and a half out of five on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Mike didd a y two K movie. What'd you give it?
Speaker 9: Gread of five?
Speaker 1: Amy not able to watch anything yet?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm watching. I'm just not done right, so I can't give a full review.
Speaker 1: No soft reviews. That's right, because we started something new as well. It's pretty good? Is it to show the agency on Paramount Plus?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Tuesday Reviews Day, Eddie.
Speaker 12: I went to the movie theater, the actual movie theater, and I watched Malwana two within my Family.
Speaker 9: And here's the thing. I love mo Wana one. I love the beach. It's all about beach life.
Speaker 12: This girl she's like she's there to save her whole tribe.
Speaker 9: Maana too.
Speaker 12: Man, it's not good like I wanted to like it, but it's not good. The songs aren't as good. The first one has great songs, this one not so much.
Speaker 4: But did you think the songs in the first one were great the first time you heard them?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Or can I say except You're welcome? Yes, dude, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Did you feel that way though? After the songs became kind of a cult phenomenon.
Speaker 9: No, after I watched the movie the first time.
Speaker 1: Do you watch Monitor? Yeah, it's because Linna Manuel Miranda didn't do the music in this movie.
Speaker 9: He did it in the first one.
Speaker 1: He's working on the Lion King, so they had someone else take over.
Speaker 4: Why can I think of like Scott Storche or something. Do you remember Scott Storge? Scott Steorge like he did? Never mind, Hey, that's one of the jokes.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna give it three coconuts out of five.
Speaker 2: Good. It's made so much money, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Because people win rand Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I finished season two of Lioness on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 1: You like that show? Oh my gosh, I'm so obsessed with it. And it's just so action packed.
Speaker 8: And Zoe Sedona is so good in it.
Speaker 2: It's just really good.
Speaker 9: Zoe Soldania get hate on her.
Speaker 1: We know, we all.
Speaker 9: Knew.
Speaker 4: Everybody knew what she was saying. Maybe not they did they did lunchwalks?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I watched this show called Squid Games.
Speaker 1: I've been telling everybody the whole world is the greatest show ever for two years point.
Speaker 2: Right now, Oh my god, I want to remind people of this is a live show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, today, that is intense.
Speaker 6: Oh my.
Speaker 1: First of all, I thought it was a reality show.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a game show they made afterward with real people, but they didn't kill them.
Speaker 6: Well, I had no idea going in.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a reality show.
Speaker 7: And then it starts out it's not a reality show, and oh my gosh, I had no idea what was going to happen.
Speaker 6: And I was just like, it.
Speaker 1: Is maybe the best show of all time, dude. I've been saying this for two years.
Speaker 6: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Like I started it on Thanksgiving, we were all trying to come to a conclusion what to watch. We watched that first episode and the family left town and I looked at my wife and I was like, we gotta finish this, and that is I mean, we've been It was unreal.
Speaker 4: Did you watch it subtitles written out and them speaking in English or them speaking in Koreean with subtitles.
Speaker 6: No, we watched them with English. Just that's it.
Speaker 1: They were just talking English. Subtitles.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I kept going I thought there were subtitles on this, but I didn't never know how to change it. I literally just hit play and they were talking English.
Speaker 9: Yeah there's a menu, but yeah, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 7: You just hit Guys, let me tell you drop whatever you're doing. This show will take you all over the map like highs, lows, every I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're telling us to get on this new app called TikTok.
Speaker 1: But yes, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Squid Game Game Season two premiere's December twenty sixth, So you know, look, I've been waiting two years to the stupid thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: By the way, Scott Stort just so everybody knows, it's always fun to let people in on what's up.
Speaker 1: He is a producer.
Speaker 4: He has produced stuff Beyonce's Baby Boy, Terar Squads, Leaned Back, fifty Cents, Candy Shop, Marios, Let Me Love You, Chris Brown's Run It.
Speaker 1: He's been nominated for eight Grammy Awards.
Speaker 9: Thing. Yeah so he should have done, moaned tot Storch.
Speaker 1: Say his name up in the beginning.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you very much by Everyboddy the Bone Show. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at Red Yarberry, Scuba Steve Executive producer, Ray Mundo, Head of Production.
Speaker 1: I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.