Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody. The Fantasy pros m LB were aughty by prize picks. As always is me, Joey B Joe Pizza BA. That of course is the Welsh and this is leading off Live. We hope you had a great weekend. Now we're back because it's Monday and it's time to get back to the grind. Welsh turned forty a milestone for you, and another big milestone two because we got another home run on the board for the Welsh. I'm so happy that he he's hit one. So of coursely still for mayor oh two, So you are, you are back at it. How does it feel to be alive again? Welsh?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a special moment. I want to thank everybody for being with me for the ride. It's not something I'll ever forget anytime soon. Being up at two homers near the end of April is quite an accomplishment and easily repeatable. Easily probably fifty to sixty people have done better, maybe one hundred eighty two.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you know people were here in the chat ready. I mean Matt Flood right at the top of here saying the mush is Jed dead long lived to tease I saw people on Twitter getting excited about it, and I guess here's the thing. When you were down low, you really got to know who your friends were. I think in the last couple of weeks, right.
Speaker 2: I got friends in low places and they picked me up. So I'm very thankful, thankful for all of you. Thank you to Tatis and you know, all of the respect of the game.
Speaker 3: He has to get me up on the board.
Speaker 1: There you go, All right, let's kick things off. I've got a lot of baseball talk about today, so let's move on it from the weekend action. Let's start here with Alec Manoa. We talked about buying low. He was my buy low on fantasypros dot com this week, and we do our fun little thing that Mike Mayer sends out to all the analysts of who should you buy low? Who she's so high? All that fun stuff, the Fantasy pro stuff, and Alec Minoa like, this was your window. And if you knew he was going to get right, of course he was gonna get right in Yankee Stadium, because that's what he does. He's the big hoss who shows up in big games when it matters. He was fantastic seven shutout innings for him. No decision against Yankees. I don't care Era's comeback down. Alec Meo is gonna be fine. Yeshida, well a night for him. He homered twice in one inning yesterday for Boston. One of them was a Grand Slam. This is a fun tweet from JP long Matsataka. Yashida recorded the sixty fifth instance of a player hitting two homers in an inning, the first time it was done by a Japanese born player, the second time which a home run was given his team the lead in the eighth inning or later the fourth by a rookie in the fifteenth, in which at least one of them was a Grand Slam. And he did it on the anniversary of the Tatis Senior double Grand Slam. How's that Isn't isn't baseball crazy that way?
Speaker 3: Well, baseball is beautiful in that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would have been better if you know, Tatis would have hit two homers on that day and somebody might help somebody out if the sun did it on the Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, it was. It was pretty good. Who are you more by?
Speaker 2: I guess you were a buying on Minoa. I'm just curious if you were like more Minoa or you think Yoshida is in a good spot. The only thing just coming back. The whiffs are still down for Minoa. It's just gonna be a big part of his game. He he had nine whiffs going through that over eighty five pitches. But at CSW was a little bit up, like, do you think the bounce back from Yoshida or Manoah is going to mina impact Manoa.
Speaker 1: I actually actually on Friday went on a show in Canada, and I didn't go to Canada. I get it from New Jersey. But it was great to talk to those guys and they wanted to know. They were talking about the series coming up against the Yankees, and you know, it was on the Homestead Network, and my whole thing to them was, look, you know, he's got to limit the walks. He's got to get back to basics here. I'm not concerned. Last year was so good for Manoa. I expect a little regression. Perhaps we walked like fifty five guys last year almost two hundred innings. He had fifteen walks going into Saturday start, So I mean things, that was just way off for him. I am very confident in him. With Yashidah again, it's more of the you know, as there's more tape on you in the league, they start to figure out a little bit. It was a great night for him, not taking anything away, it was tremendous. But it's a good question. But for me, I'm a little bit more Manoah showing Atonic Lobard the third of three consecutive homers off Jordan Lyle's rough day for him. Angels get a big victorygainst the Royals. Jack Flaherty, let's talk about this. A Jack Flaherty siding second victory of the season. Nine strikeouts over six innings. Is Jack back? Uh?
Speaker 3: No, Well, I mean he's back into what he's been doing.
Speaker 2: I had Jack as a trade away recently and I still hope to it because that walk and strike number were wildly different. Obviously, he is kind of like coming back through that he had. I remember, I told you guys, it's not too long ago. He had a higher walk percentage than strikeout percentage. Now that's differed a little bit twenty three percent K percentage, but it's still a seventeen percent walk rate.
Speaker 3: Era in the threes.
Speaker 2: I think it's still very Miraji because he hasn't expected era over five. It's five one seven, so it's almost two runs higher. The walk rate is through the freakin roof. People are barreling him up a little bit better. I think he's getting away with a lot. He's probably a lot better than just being like waiver wire fodder. But no, thanks, I am still a sell on Flarty.
Speaker 1: Here's one for mcgilla Gorilla. As a question of that, yet too soon to bench Machatto, I have stopped to replace him. Yeah, it's too soon. It's Manny Machado. You spent the second round pick on Manny Machado. You play Manny Machatto like, especially in these weekly leagues, Like if you want to sit him for a day, that's different. But well, you're not sitting many Machado, are you.
Speaker 3: I mean that's no, probably not. I probably can't find a space to do it.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can go and look at matchups. He is struggling. He is pressing so hard so far early on, I couldn't bench him for a week, but I could bench him for a day or two.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, all right, let's continue on with some of the headlines for Major League Baseball. At at least. Garcia had three homers, two doubles, and eight RBI in an enormous victory again over the A's eighteen to three on Saturday. That was crazy. Kyle Gibson matching eleven strikeouts his career high against the Orioles. Shane McClanahan had ten strikeouts over the weekend against the White Sox, who continue to scuffle. I mean, if that's putting it kindly, I don't know what else to say about them right now. Nick cassianos three for four with a pair of solo homers this weekend. James Outman continues to be hot Welsh four to five with two homers. I mean, can we say right now that James Outman looks like he could be this year's league winner? Is it too early to say that, oh?
Speaker 3: League winner?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought you we're gonna do like the whole Rookie of the Year stuff. Yeah, I absolutely think so.
Speaker 3: The way he hit the ball hard.
Speaker 1: Well I got him at right price wise. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he's completely free.
Speaker 2: I mean he's completely free in all of it, outside of like the K percenters being a little bit higher. It's around twenty percent everything else in the red on Savann, I'm looking here x slug ninetieth percentile expected batting average, top twentieth percent ole hard hit is in there. He's barreling in the top eight percent of the league right now. A lot of sustainable stuff. I believe his Babbitt was up a little bit. But the guy hits the ball hard, he runs, he hits homers. He looks like a legit twenty twenty guy. He might do something of what Bobby Witt did last year, but completely free, which would make him wildly crazy as like as a rookie bye so far this year, and he's going to make that Rookie of the Year race really interesting in the mL because Miguel Vargas is out, he's barely rosterble. Cormac Carroll just stole his eighth base of the year. Right now, it's Outman him and I think Walker behind them. So it's a good race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Single would have to get real hot here and kind of figure things out. But I mean it's only April. It's a long time. Max Munsey in the chat, our good friend Max Munsey. I know someone else with too home runs? Yes, yes, Max Monsey hit more home runs. So Max Monsey's back, all right.
Speaker 3: X wants you to know that he's here at all times because.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they were very mean to him. I was not mean personally to him, but when you come off a year, we're here at under two hundred, and then you start off the way you did. Look the San Francisco Giants lit a fire back under Max Munsey, and he's been brought back to life. So here you go. I've been really, I mean, in.
Speaker 2: The same respect where someone's like, hey, nothing personal, but and then whatever follows is usually incredibly personal.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think it was that at all. He looked terrible for the first week and a half of the season. He looked terribly. He looked like the same guy as all last year. And I was like, I'm glad I didn't draft that guy and he's been a home run machine ever since. I'm glad. I mean, it is unbelievable. This is a funny one from Frankie and the chat. Max Munsey is going to be the Chris Shelton of twenty two twenty three. Perhaps Chris Shell tell him he had.
Speaker 3: An enormous mons.
Speaker 2: He does have a history of being successful. Chris Shelton came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: But by the way, Max Munsey was literally the next guy to talk about the headlines. But now I'm not going because we already did a couple of promotions to talk about. First, Logan Allen coming up from Triple A. He made a start, six innings, one win there for him. He got eight strikeouts over in Triple A this year. He had a one two six era with a one oh five whip, twenty to k, twenty to five k walk ratio overs for fourteen innings and then you.
Speaker 2: Had seven Rockies gifts in that game, seventeen whiffs up against you know, the whiff Master and Hazus Lozzardo just want to throw out. That was very, very impressive. Logan Allen also putting out essentially a three pitch, four pitch mix of nine percent or more of all four different pitches.
Speaker 1: So good. What do you think of Brenton o'doyle coming up today from Triple A for the Rockies, twenty four year old outfielder at Triple A this year slashes three zero, six four oh four six thirty three with five dingers, eight rubies and a steal through twelve games. Can he gives life to this offense? Is bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a huge Brenton o' doyle guy. He definitely has big monster power. It's one of those guys in the miners. He was a little bit older almost at like every level that he was rocking. But three four six slash big homers. We'll see where the strikeouts go. He's kind of like in the mold of a lot of these guys, Like it's like the Nolan Joneses and and him, they did these big power guys guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, But as far as Logan Allen goes, you're a Logan Allen guy. You feel pretty solid about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's really mixy over there because they've got like Tanner Biby, and everybody kind of wanted Tanner Biby to do it. But Logan Allen in the early set of the season had some of the best stuff. Plus according to ENO's model, and he's a lefty that was in there, had a thirty three percent CSW in this first game, was throwing strikes. I think this is going to give him more opportunities. I like Logan Allen over Peyton Battlefield when they were putting him out there. So I think Allen has a real shot to stay in the rotation for the year.
Speaker 1: I added Bibe actually last week speculatively still out of cheap So we'll sit It's just.
Speaker 2: Like, how many guys are they going to put in that rotation? They going to put like Batonfield and Alan.
Speaker 1: To be honest, like, I look at some of the guys in the rotation and they're not throwing, you know, and that Mackenzie injury obviously opened up spots there too. But you know, outside of Bieber, does anybody get super excited about in that rotation right now?
Speaker 2: Well, in Bieber is not super exciting right well, but I mean talk about him some week in this video at some point.
Speaker 1: The video, Oh teas for the video Welsh teasing the video. I'm getting a lot of questions about Joey Lukaz Headlin Lefty Kaze, Uncle Ted Talks wants to know about him too, you know, with the way David Peterson's pitched recently, and Tyler McGill has been kind of scuffling as well. You know, if Lukes puts together a couple of good starts, he could stick to the rotation. I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibilities. He's flowing around the waiver wire to pick him up today. I don't think that's insane possibility.
Speaker 3: We're a dog pile. The Mets rotation is right now that we have to talk about.
Speaker 2: We have to be like, oh, you know what, there's a real opportunity that look, David Peterson or Joey Lukeys you could be in. They went out and got Verlander and have sures you're in saying it, and we're talking about the it's just these garbage pile like Oakland a type Cincinnati Red type pitchers that are in the rotation. Though David Peterson would be the second best pitcher on the Reds right now, and we're talking about maybe.
Speaker 3: Luca You's got like an opportunity. It's it's just baffling to me. I'm not in on Lukezi.
Speaker 1: But let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets. The hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event. And customer service is terrible and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered fanimal and fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept. You heard it here first. Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets. And we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up front of a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed and if they flake, with the whole bill. But f Animal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets started separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group, catching baby. So fanimal it has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it. Check out their hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fnimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fanimal and experience more. And now back to the act. I don't know who this is. Someone said, I went fulld Dylan Brooks on poking the bear. Who's Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 2: Dylan Brooks is the Memphis Memphis four forward that said Lebron is nothing to him. Oh and then he punched him in the nuts and then he got ejected.
Speaker 1: And I'm not about punching a guy in the nuts. I think that that's fine. I don't know how to transition out of that, but I'm gonna try. Let's get to injuries. See what I did there, there's injuries. This one is just this just pisses me, right the hell off. Logan o'happy four to six months, torn Wright Labram. I mean, you're not going to see him this year, folks, because the Angels are not gonna be Maybe you see him in September if everything goes incredibly perfectly. Well, I don't know, I doubt it, but it's done. It's over. So upsetting. He had such a good start to the season, a power hitting catcher off the waiver wire. So sad, so sad, but you Darvish listed his day to day, expected to make his next start after leaving with the hamstring cramped. Tim Anderson will head on his rehab assignment soon, so a little ahead of schedule. That's good. Tony Gonsolin joined the Dodgers in Chicago on Sunday, so it looks like he is going to be moving closer here. He was pulled after just fifty seven pitches on Thursday for his rehab start, so it looks like, maybe, you know, they're kind of moving to that next start being with the Dodgers, which would be good for the Dodgers. Alex Kierloff could be optioned to Triple A once he concludes his minor league rehab assignment. So let's talk about this here, Twins offense obviously looking for something here, Alex Kiroloff. Is I think in this, you know, same range that Jared Kelnig was where eventually you've got to do something. Is Kiroloff now on the other side of that, where it's like, Okay, it's never gonna happen. Have we gotten there yet, or he's still holding any sort of torch that kiral Looff can somehow make a career for himself in the big leaues. Because it's the fact that he's coming back. It might just say at triple A, I don't know like that that's starting to bother me a little bit.
Speaker 2: In terms of his stock, Yeah, I had to look like, what is the current roster construction because Joey Gallow's back, he's logging up first. I mean, I think when you take a look at it, you can see like there is no spot for him. And here's the number one thing that Alex Kierloff needs right now. He needs it bats to get going.
Speaker 3: So from a twin.
Speaker 2: Standpoint, it actually would be crappy for them to bring him up and not play him because where the hell's he going to play? Joe Buckston's the DH. You're not gonna put him in an outfield. Trevor Larnak is playing better. There's no outfield, there's no infield, there's no DH. So I actually see why the move is there. But he is getting closer and closer to he needs to, you know, s or get off the pot type of situation. You know, you need to start producing three homers pretty good in Triple A. He's starting to hit again, but he's perpetually injured. I'm always a fan of him. I interviewed him like four or five years ago. His dad is a hitting coach. He's a really smart hitter, but those risks just keep falling apart.
Speaker 3: He continuously has issues. I think he can't hit, but it is getting indick.
Speaker 2: It is getting into Keller Nick Keller nick I said it like you kell Nick's situation of like we've got to get this going at some point, but he's got to have opportunity and he's not going to have that if he's sitting on the bench in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Before we get some more injuries. Brian's got a question. Lance Lynn wound up on waivers in my league. No brainer, pick him up, Yes, pick him up. He's got two starts this week, of course you pick him up. Well, we talked about the splits. The two bad starts were the two day games where he was actually just obliterated. So I'm just yes, you pick him up. That's just it's an easy thing to do. And I again, I haven't talked about this, but it looks like Mike Maher wants to talk about this, is waiting for Joe to talk about his heater in the betting world. And I know it's a lot of people follow me over the last couple of days over in the Betting pros dot com and if you haven't already downloaded the app, and once again, you know, go join our little group there because it's a good time. Betting pros dot com slash leading off. Everybody seems to be there. Hey, I'm on a heater, but again, this is my job and you know it's supposed to be right, so I'm not gonna take too many victory laps. I'm wrong, Max Moncy, just.
Speaker 2: Like saving that was the most Like you saved a girl from the water, and you're like, no big.
Speaker 1: Deal, no big deal, whatever, It's just Monday afternoon. Let's get to Carlos Rodan. He played catch, so did I this weekend? So I know what that means. Oh, we could take that with every grain of salt you want. Sandy al Contra with a biceps issue, he played catch on Sunday. The plan is for him uh to throw a bullpen session on Monday, it seems to will be what's going on, and then hope that with this tightness that things go well and then he can make his next start. So obviously, if you missed this, he was scratched on Saturday because of the bicep tightness. Do you think this has something to do with what we've seen out of him recently, because it's starting to feel like we're connecting the dots and maybe an il stint could be out there, so he becomes a risky asset. Is this a risky asset you want to trade for and take that risk or one that you're running the other way from? Because are we worried that something's breaking down here with a guy who's been one of the most durable pictures in baseball for the last few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I think, like what you just said, the durable side is more of what I would bet on than the breakdown side.
Speaker 3: I think he's been he's kind of exposed, kind of like in a in a care off.
Speaker 2: We're talking about him the Minah sense, where you know, this is another one of those pictures that does not have great high k per nines, and I think that just kind of minimalizes his value if he's going to get up hit up a little bit. So I think he's little just a little bit more susceptible if you've got low strike and obviously his game is going deep, and if he doesn't go deep, it's just going to kind of bring everything down.
Speaker 3: I would definitely be interested in him. I'd be way more interested in buying him than I would a guy like Manoa. They're different costs.
Speaker 2: My only problem is I don't know or think anybody is really selling Sandy al Contra for like a good discount. And I would want a decent discount, not that you have to be like, oh, I'm going to give you a hundred green, but like it's got to be a decent discount off of one.
Speaker 3: Of the top pitchers in all of baseball.
Speaker 2: I would want to take a buye and I would want to take an opportunity, a chance that he's going to come back from the injury, because the guy just goes deep into games, hopefully that offense can get going.
Speaker 3: I would I would buy cheap.
Speaker 1: I'm I think I'm where you are too. Mike Mayor and the chat Joe graduated to push notification status this weekend. I almost spin up my drink when I saw the phone buzz with a Joey P notification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen any of those. I've been essentially sixty percent plus. But you apparently got on such a good streak.
Speaker 3: They had to.
Speaker 1: Seven or something like games.
Speaker 3: Are you betting a day one?
Speaker 1: No, I'm usually at four or five. Partically do my four or five investments. It depends on today's dayting stuff, boys and girls. I do not like the prop market today. It sucks funny the other way, but I do like some things here of the games, uh for fun here mookie Bets starting at shortstop batting leading off once again. So here we go. The mookie Bets shortstop time is upon us. This is wild stuff. Also, I was prepared to do this because you know, we were weren't a little chat Mike Mayor, myself and the Welsh, and we were talking about, you know, things start to go Welsh's way here. Things were really you know, Welsh might have to become a blues singer because they can't get a whole run call all these things. So I want to know what Welsh's blues name was going to be? And what you do is, we have a list of all these things, you know, these things you see on the internet. What's your blues name? You take your first initial and then you match it up in your middle initial. So mine was a funny one. Mine was was Bonie Gumbo Bradley. That was m good old Bonnie Gumbo bone gumb Bradley. Now Welsh, what was your blues name?
Speaker 2: By the way, all right, so again this was like first initial, a first name, middle name, and last name to create it.
Speaker 3: And my blues name was Sticky bad Boy Bailey. I'd be Sticky bad Boy Bailey was good Dickey bad Boy Bailey.
Speaker 1: I think he played for UH. I think he played in the twenties.
Speaker 2: It sounds one hundred percent like like nineteen ten second baseman for whatever you know, the Braves team that wasn't called the Braves and Sticky.
Speaker 3: Bad Boy Brailey Bailey. He struck out seven and won two innings the house.
Speaker 1: You have to do an old timey voice, though, Sticky Sticky Badley show boy, that bad boy show is a heck of a ball player.
Speaker 3: Stick A bad boy Bayley, look a bad boy what was Mayor's I don't know, Mayor jail house Dog Lee.
Speaker 1: There is jail house Dog Lee.
Speaker 2: That it'd be nice that we could put this in the comments so everybody could everybody could see the little post of what's your blues name?
Speaker 3: You could use all the initials you guys, could you know what?
Speaker 1: Let's do discord do me a favor there once you earn your money there, Mike Mayer, go put it in our discord fantasypros dot COM's last chat, and let's see what everybody who's in that chat their blues name is. Let's continue on here with something again. Joe's tough. Guys. We haven't done this in a while because there's not a lot of tough people out there nowadays. But the Pirates added thirteen year minor leaguer to their roster, thirty three year old Drew Magie. I believe it's how you say it could finally make his first appearance in the show after thirteen years in the minor leagues. He doesn't have a great I mean, it's almost kind of stunning that the guy's been in the minor leagues for thirteen years. He must have been the most incredible teammate, maybe a good defensive player. I don't know, because a look at the stats on this guy, Like, how did this guy even get there? It's a great story. I want to see him get a start. I want to see him get a moment like in a hit, just just because when you're sticking the baby that long, Yeah, Like, come on, man, you're thirty three years old, thirteen years thirteen years in the minor leagues, Welsh, that's a long time to not give up on your dream. And you know, obviously he's never gonna be a major league player of note, But can he get that one day in the sun, you know, that moonlight Graham kind of moment. I think he can. I think that'd be great.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of it too, because, like, you know what, if he got to stick around, he got to make that money for a little wile by the way, went to Arizona State. Didn't even realize that went to Arizona State. The idea of being able to stick around that long too, no big deal. But like you got to have someone in the family that's making some money. He almost seems like maybe he's a stay at home dad, Like maybe maybe significant other is a after or something like that, because you're not getting paid, especially for being a thirty three year old being in the minors this long.
Speaker 3: But it is very very cool.
Speaker 1: Three up and three down for the weekend. Matt Carpenter three for three with a homer, two doubles, five RBI. On Sunday, Jacob deGrom looked great eleven strikeouts against the A's, but still eleven strikeouts, so he looks healthy. Yashida we mentioned his big day three down Jose Urina three and two thirds innings, four earned, two homers. He gave up. He's zero and four with a nine to eight ERA. Matt Bush got through a third of an inning, four earned two runs, blown save loss eight to two ERA for him at Chris flex In the gift that keeps on given the gotta get this guy in the rotation Welsh. His ERA is eight point eight six six earned in four innings, nine hits, two homers. No good. Let's go move away from these guys because they're terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they only they only had like awesome minor league pitchers, like guys like pre Lander Baroa or you know, Emerson Hancock or Bryson Miller, price Miller.
Speaker 1: Had sounds like somebody who was a pilgrim, wasn't he one?
Speaker 3: Actually sounds like sounds like one of these blues names.
Speaker 1: We should do a Pilgrim or minor leaguer segment on the show this week.
Speaker 3: Do you know a lot of Pilgrims? I have Google.
Speaker 1: I can google some pilgrim names, Pilgrim or or minor leaguer. We'll see if we can get Welsh on that later. All right, let's do a surprise picking Prize Picks. Download Prize Picks right now, or go ahead and just go to prize picks dot com. You'll use the app. It's great, but when you sign up, make sure you use that promo code leading off. That's very important to get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars over on prize picks. Welsh, what do you have for the people today on the Prize Picks?
Speaker 2: All right, on the Price Picks, we're doing a combo strikeout Taj Bradley and Chris sale TOAs Bradley strikeouts propped up a little bit too. You talk about the prop market a little bit tougher.
Speaker 1: It's juice as absurd. We'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 3: And he's juiced.
Speaker 2: Chris Sale looked good the other day with the strikeouts. Taj Bradley's been pretty consistent. It's at eleven and a half, so you got to average six between the two. I like that opportunity, so I'm gonna go with Taj and Sale. Combo strikeouts is one. I'm gonna go with Austin Riley's hit run and RBI at one and a half over, so we just need one hit one RBI we're good to go. And Mike trout score eight and a half. I believe that is up against ken Waldachuck, so we will take that trout score, Riley hit run on RBI, and Taj Sales strikeouts. That's my prize picks for today, my friends.
Speaker 1: I liked that. I liked that combo when you did. That was not up on the board when I was up this morning doing the show together. That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they usually are a little bit closer tip for everybody. They're little bit sort of game times. If you guys want to look for those combo ones.
Speaker 1: Combo one is much better because I couldn't find one I liked on Bradley or some other guys but I like that one guy's got Chrysale by himself at the six and a half on the over. We got Rafael Devers, who I love today eight and a half. And you got a small number on Matt Olson the seven. Good matchup for him against the right hit a picture today. I'm in on Matt Olson today. Best bets of the day again I love. I saw so many people over the weekend joining the betting group, and I'll just reiterate once again. You know this is for picking games. It doesn't matter if betting's legal or not. We want you to come hang out with us. See how smart you are and picking games and picking props and doing all these things. Betting pros dot Com download the app, it's free. Betting pros dot Com slash leading off, what I've got for you today is I got a three leg parlay of the day. You should bet these individually too, That's what I did. But if you want to put them together, you can you get a nice number together. Red Sox with Chris Sale on the money line, the Rangers with Nadiaevaldi on the mound against the Reds on the money line, and the Lanta Braves heavy favorites with Spencer Schreider on the money line. You put those three things together, you get plus three sixty nine over betting p You can do it or you can put it on any site. Put those three together, it's a really good three and a half to one basically, and I think those three things are locks today. Welsh, what do you have for the people? Because I got no props today. Betting is ugly today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have a lot.
Speaker 2: I will tell you again the best thing to do when you sign up if you really care about the bets, the betting pros, you'll get the updates. I will add as time goes on and I have a little bit more time to look over the market.
Speaker 3: I got two things.
Speaker 2: One thing I locked into last night was the Cleveland Colorado through the first five innings four and a half run over and Austin Gomber's pitching. It's not in Colorado, but Austin Gomber's pitching, and that seems like a really solid bet. Cleveland's offense been a little bit dicey, but it put up four in the first five yesterday, and they got Kalquond Trill who gives up some runs as well. So I really like that one. That's my favorite straight bet so far. And then I'm kind of in on Ronald the Kunya total bases over that's plus money. I got that on the Betting Pros prop cheat sheet, which you guys can check out as well. And if I drop any more, which I made drop one or two more, I will most likely have that updated on the Betting pros Leader group board. And if you follow me, which more people can definitely follow me, you'll be notified and you can check out all of my bets.
Speaker 3: So go and do that.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things for the chat here. Wonky Penguin Curly harp Smith is her name in the blues world. She says it's awful and I'm willing to change my actual name to get a better blues name. So there you go, Wonky.
Speaker 3: Do you like a wonky like? Do Wonky and then do Wonky?
Speaker 1: Why penguin? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about this? I got this, the Wonky Penguin. W let's see what that is.
Speaker 1: Let's do with that one, all right. Let's also before we get to DFS for the day, don't forget about so rare. We want you out there playing and checking this out. Fantasypros dot com slash Collect. You get signed up today. They've got digital cards for all thirty teams. So if you like fantasy Baseball, if you like the NFT kind of world, if you like all that stuff, it's a really cool opportunity to basically really own sock in your players and then play against other people. You open the packs, these virtual packs, those your players, you make trade, you do all these things. It's super cool. You saw a thing on MLB network this morning for it, I could believe. I looked up. I was like, hey, so rare. That's on our little tiny show and there on MLB Network. So it's sweeping the nation. Fantasybros dot Com, slash Collect, go check it out. MLB so Rare. The next era is yours. It's a really cool way to kind of do all your things. If you think you know baseball very well, you can buy these younger players. You can have them on your team and then go compete against other people. It's really cool. DFS y today, Wacky Slate today, really weird stuff. Chris salees eight point eight on Vandal, but on DK if you play the four game Turbo Slate, he's just seven point ak against the House today. Yeah. So Joey Pte did a little digging today for everybody because it's such a weird It's one of those days where you can all the times are all over the place, so you can kind of slide things all over and look for good things. Nadiavaldi nine point three. I like that. It's a good ROI Spencer Strider eleven two. Look, it's gonna be super expensive, but you're gonna go after it. That's fine, but you look for or somebody to offset. Here's what's so injuring interesting. Jose your Cuidi over on f D today. Eight K TODG Bradley ten point two already I couldn't believe against the Astros ten point two for TODJ. Bradley, Did that number surprise you because it's the hell out of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a it's a wild number, especially against the Astros. I think they're definitely playing into the two dominant starts. For Todje Bradley, I would be avoiding here.
Speaker 1: You go hell or high water, says did.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. It's up here. It's big Sugar Bradley.
Speaker 1: Big big Sugar Bradley.
Speaker 3: That's the wonky Penguin as a name is much better.
Speaker 1: Big Sugar Dadd Bradley is very good. Daddy played Sugar Daddy Bradley. He played center in the in the A B A. I'm pretty sure. All right, Let's continue on here, dfs Wise stacks of the day, the Angels, the Atlanta Braves, good spot today, value plays good Roy hitting at the top of the order for the Angels for Taylor Ward at two point nine, Kid against the righty two point five, and Eddi Rizzario in the middle of that Atlanta line which just two point two. Let's go to the home run board, Welsh, because we've got home run calls from the weekend. See where things are now. I know you got on the board now, You're not on the official high end board. No, but you got a home run VHb Daddy at the top of eleven. You got Prime Time and Carlson at ten right behind. I am still I think I'm at four is where I'm at right now. I could be wrong, but does it matter. I'm not on the board yet either, so we're both in the same place. I think I will get on the board today though with a dinger, because I'm going with Matt Olsen in this game, Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Mike Trout. Mike Trout up again, a good matchup, hitting eight hundred against Waldachuck.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go with the.
Speaker 2: Trout to get me on the board for three and let's start the week off. I am going to potentially double. I want to double my home run total, not go from two to four. I want to go from two to six this week. So I'm trying to smash some dingers. My friend Mike Trout's going to do it for me today.
Speaker 1: And Mayor went with Ronald Akunya today, who was also yelling at me and saying, Joe, we have a meeting at one o'clock. Duh. You gotta get to the right right here there, we get a show right here. You get the people here. They're waiting to hear home run calls. They're waiting for baseball talk. It was a fun weekend of baseball. It's good to see Minola get back on track. I do think he builds on that Samuel Contra interesting buy opportunity, some intriguing starts. Today we get Spencer Schreider on the Mound, by the way, his numbers for Cy Young have really gone in a whole other direction. There they have two thirds less than they were to start the season. Over on Betting Pros. By the way too, on our YouTube, I'm gonna be doing in May a whole little special podcast about all the numbers that have moved of how you can go make some more investments in the futures out of this first month. So check out that, make sure you subscribe to that show. Make sure you subscribe to this bad Boy too, and click that little bell to lickos Dan and don't forget you was leading off when you sign up for prize picks. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next. Did kids have a great day