Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bid five books on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bits. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bed just five books and get two hundred instantly in bonus bits only on Draft King Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Foothill Casino in resort in Kansas. Must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See draft can dot com Slash Sportsbook for details in state specific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions.
Speaker 3: Apply.
Speaker 4: Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Alex Rodriguez responded to people commenting on his draft to Tan A rod appearance on the t Woods Buff Game on Friday created lots of buzz online. Well A Rod addressed, let's take a listen to what he had to say about it.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, I know that I'm dark, but I am Dominican, and I went on vacation and I fell asleep.
Speaker 3: In the sun.
Speaker 1: So everybody come down. Dolito saohe yeah, yeah, I don't think that that ain't no sun. That's that. That's a Tannon bed. That's a Tennant bed. Team That's yeah, that's a Tann bad Tan. I know, I know what Tanner. I used to listen. I used to be in the Tanner bed, so I know what a Tannon bed Tan looked like.
Speaker 3: That was an you was born with that? Huh, you're born with that? Oh no, you know.
Speaker 1: I get a little darker than this thing. I get a little darker than this. Matter of fact. The funny my complexion when I used to get in the tanner bed before before I used to go to the beach. Before I go to the beach, I get in the tanning bed right then I go out there with mosquito on. So I want to make sure everything is even before I go out there, so I don't have no no, no pale spots. Yeah you dark? Yeah, I know, I know. I'm not.
Speaker 3: Used to charcoal. That's how dark you are. You know what dark charcoal?
Speaker 1: I'm not dark.
Speaker 3: They pick up prints on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you talking about it. But I used to want to be like I used to want to be blue black, like I'm about blue clothes.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be can be something. I mean, I mean light than you fist the other day.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm not. I'm not where I want to be, like my complexion, Like, think about think about how this sound. This is a complexion I'm looking for. When I used to go in the tanning bed, exotic pumper nickel, exotic satin blue. You said you hear that that That's that's the complexion I was trying to get. I see black pumper nickel, satin blue. No blue black like I'm darkening. I want to be darken than.
Speaker 3: Black, darkn than me O Joe, you just got better lighting right now? Is that?
Speaker 1: Noah? Yeah, it is a light. It is a lighting right now. Though it's a lighting that it makes me I want to be blue black like like like God, damn, he's been in the sun.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's a toss up between you and the eight ball. What's y'all thin? What y'all think the eight ball?
Speaker 1: O Joe, No, it's the day ball right now, because I ain't been in the sun in a minute, I don't know, O Joe. I want to be blue black. I'm gonna get that though. I'm gonna get there. I'm gonna get down.
Speaker 3: All I know. You can do the thing you want to at night, your closed eye, they'll run right.
Speaker 1: Past, they will and if I smile, you know they gonna see me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do that. Don't do that backdrop that do that?
Speaker 1: Tell you? Listen when I was I was when I was in high school. You know, I went to beach out on the beach, so I used to go to the tanning bed. And my complexion back then, it was an exotic complexion, pumper nickel satin blue.
Speaker 3: That wasn't nothing exotic, boy like that you black. Ain't nothing exotic about that? You black? I'm saying, Oh you butter up pecan or you calm? No? You black? No? I know I was. I was.
Speaker 1: No, I was, you know understanding I was black, right, But once I got in the tanning bed, it brought out an exotic side to my complexion, Like I look pumper nickel satin blue. Exactly what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. I was already black.
Speaker 3: You've been bleaching yourself?
Speaker 1: Did No, not bleaching. I'm trying to get dark a curve.
Speaker 2: No, I can tell you've been using that no zema, that esoterica, the ultra bleaching creams you how much it costs?
Speaker 1: No, it ain't no, because I don't even know what you're talking about. That's how I know it.
Speaker 3: Just God, you don't know about.
Speaker 1: Anything cheap. I know about it as soon as you said bleaching cream that ship sound expensive. Hey, that's like that's what Sammy Soci used to use.
Speaker 3: Huh, yeah, used to Dominica. That came back.
Speaker 1: Huh Once you bleach, can does your skin tone go back? There's normal complexion. If you don't keep doing it, I don't know. I think you probably take the pigment out of your skin. Damn, why people do that?
Speaker 2: You're not you're not happy with yourself. You're trying to hide from yourself. But that's inside. You can change the appearance, but it's still in here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's crazy, man. I never understood why people do that, Like I understand, you know, I don't. I don't know. I just just being what's the what's the saying? Black of the black of the juice is sweet of the berry berry sweet. That's that's what I always felt. That's why I always wanted to be really dark, like dark, like like I'm sometimes the bear be rotten, throwing away?
Speaker 3: Do you sink't no good? Oh? I don't know what was going on with Samon? Samon?
Speaker 2: You look, I mean, look, Michael did his scared like that rest is soul, that's right? Had he had something going on in here that the outer couldn't fix?
Speaker 1: Do you you think there was something that you think he had a skin problem? Is that why?
Speaker 3: Mike?
Speaker 1: That may and there had to be something behind it because there was really nothing. I mean, he looked he looked normal, He looked normal, you know, he was young. It was the something, Yeah, I forgot, I forgot my completely change you look completely different man towards the end of his career the nose. Oh he did get a no job too. Yeah, damn to each his own, man, to each his own.
Speaker 3: Hey, whatever it make you happen, I ain't changing nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if there was something you could change. As far as a cosmetic procedure, is there anything you would do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: No, man, If I have surgery, I'm having it for a reason. The doctor sharp, we need to do this, right, but just.
Speaker 3: Just for aesthetic purposes appearance?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Since we're on on we're on the topic of that. How do you feel about women that are enhancing their features? You have anything anything wrong with that?
Speaker 3: I ain't paying for it?
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you were, now, if I shouldn't say that now, if I'm in a relation, let's just say, for the sake of about it, I'm in a relationship, right, And she's like, well, you know, I got all this loose skin you on a tummy tug. Okay, go ahead and get that done while you're all in there, you know, you know? Now, I guess the thing is rejuvenation of the who they tighten that all. I mean they do they got all yeah man, they they bleaching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but rejuvenation of the who man technology is amazing man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So for me, oh Joe, like I said, I'm in a relationship, I'm mad. Got a girl, she have a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got you got to give mommy makeover. You gotta give my money.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And she's like, hey, we agree to it because that problem is you're like, we got a before I even before I even agreeted this, right, I won't. I won't get a tummy tug or I'm you know, my boobs gonna start the sang because I'm a breastfeed So you need to go ahead and have this.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, fine, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like a nice natural right now about workout wouldn't work out bodies, that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Me, right, But I mean but to what extent?
Speaker 3: Now when you.
Speaker 1: Say a workout body, to what extent?
Speaker 3: Because they have not not not no, not no.
Speaker 2: Miss Olimbia like that like that wellness, that wellness, that wellness right right right.
Speaker 1: Right, that's nice.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: I've listen. Whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself. I have no problem with it, So I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean, but then I mean sometimes they'd be going to follow, oh Joe, I mean with enough enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It depends on what you want to do. It depends on the type of odds, the type of individuals you're trying to attract. And you have to understand why these these these procedures are being done.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You ain't just doing it for yourself now, because you know, you know you do you do something to your body is to enhance viewers.
Speaker 2: Well, I do that poor man surgery. I go to the gym. That's that's all I said about the.
Speaker 1: Poor man surgery. Take discipline. Not many have discipline.
Speaker 2: Exactly, because if you had it, you wouldn't be in a situation that you're in now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I look, I said to eat your own I don't. I don't knock women.
Speaker 2: If you want to get a bool job, if you want to, you know, whatever the case may be. If that, if you feel that good about yourself, that's gonna make you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 3: Knock yourself out. Baby.
Speaker 2: You know I got I'd have got the hip, so you know, you know I have got them.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ready?
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 3: Hold on? Joy?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the video the woman dancing on stage? O my, omar le at a recent show in London. Here's what happened, Oh my call call the woman up front row on the stage, boy steamy dance, leaving her boyfriend to look from on from the.
Speaker 3: Crowd, and he came.
Speaker 2: He came to be visibly upset, shaking his head in disappointment, before eventually leaving the venue.
Speaker 3: Shiit, what hold on? The woman? A woman?
Speaker 1: That's it, that's his girl. You can't you can't come on that man?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, could be doing too much. Jo jo let me do it? They do it?
Speaker 1: Man? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: Others think the woman? Or others think the woman?
Speaker 3: Or omar the blade?
Speaker 2: I got cai Snet offers offer support to the young man by gifting him twenty thousand dollars and arranging for him to meet a new girlfriend doing a live stream. Yeah man, hold on right that man, Let me see that again, Let me see that again, Let me see that again.
Speaker 3: Put that back up there?
Speaker 1: Really? Oh hey, what's she doing?
Speaker 3: She got to come home with us, You got to come with us.
Speaker 1: Listen, she's she's what we call a goer. She's she's what we call a gover's.
Speaker 2: Don't you let that woman go because she's the type that go get others for you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. Yeah, I feel what you're saying around. I'm with you. I'm with you when you're right. But she's the type depending on who's trying to holler, she's a goer, she'll go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, for sure, she's a go if listen, if it's anybody of status, if it's anybody any kind of status, that situation alone, that small situation where many women be like, oh, I mean nothing, it's like we'll.
Speaker 1: Never see it. She's a goer. She will she's a goer. Depending on who's trying to holler, she gonna go.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to understand now, big bank take little bank. Everytime hey Drake roll up, somebody she going hey, come on.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what, you know what it comes down to, understanding who you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Sore.
Speaker 2: Look, I ain't never been mad. I'm gonna be honest, and people might think I'm lying. I ain't never been mad. If somebody beat my time, i'mna lay I'm lay down. I'm gonna lay down a usain boat time. Yeah, and what I do then out behind closed doors. If somebody can beat that time, you win the race. I can't get mad be somebody's time, So I know somebody's don't beat my time.
Speaker 3: It is what it.
Speaker 1: Is every time. The game is a game.
Speaker 2: I ain't never I ain't never got mad at a dude. I ain't never got mad at a dude because that dude ain't do nothing that he didn't let want.
Speaker 3: Him to do.
Speaker 1: And he owes you no loyalty none.
Speaker 2: God, I ain't in no relationship with him. I'm in a relationship with her.
Speaker 1: Huh Again, fellas I know you're watching, learn to manage your expectations, and learn to manage your expectations.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hand me a little thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, don't let your pride, your ego getting away of thinking it can't happen to you.
Speaker 3: Uh what.
Speaker 1: I won't let your pride of your ego getting the way of thinking it can't happen to you. All right, mm hmm, get your face cracked, all right? Let me take my glasses off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, look here, big bank is always take a little bank. It takes look it takes a special type of person. Now just say no, everybody, everybody, why did you do?
Speaker 1: There's always one, no matter, there's always one. Oh woman, Oh I got morals and and I have values. I would never please. There's always one. You're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Because I know you're not being with something that ain't Drake. So what the hell you think of Drake? Come up there and he worth a quarter of a bill and you done been with less? I better stop playing with me. May y'all think? Look here, y'all think, see that be thinking slow? But ain't nothing slow? But oh walk not because they got two repaired hills. But it ain't nothing wrong with my mind. I know what time it is.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, come on now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I would please everybody.
Speaker 2: Got everybody got somebody on their resume, one or two that you're left and pleased with.
Speaker 3: So I already know if a Drake or one.
Speaker 2: Of these NBA players or one of these big time NFL players hollow out the door, you go, I'm going. You're going, So I ain't. I ain't under no fault pretenses. Yeah, never that, I ain't none of no fausee. Hey, beat the time, you beat the time, Hey, I move it off. Hey, I ain't finny pull up the A. I can't believe you did this to me, or I'm finna blow up your phone. Ain't You're not finna have me like that. It is what it is. You win some, you lose some. Oh yoe.
Speaker 3: Come on now, Hey, I've been, I've been. I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been sharning shark since I was seventeen. I'm about to be fifty six.
Speaker 1: Listen, you done seen a lot, aver, I have seen a lot. I'm thirty years in now, I'm thirty. I'm thirty years in. It ain't much I.
Speaker 2: Could say some things off of without explanation. They know that, the chad know what we're talking about. Then I'm seeing that happened or had to happen to them. But one way or another, you know what exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Left never ever let your prior to ego getting the way of thinking it can't happen to you.
Speaker 3: It's hard, but it's fair. It's sad, but it's true.
Speaker 1: The game has always been the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they didn't know what you're talking about, the chance telling about Yeah, y'all you right, Yeah, of course you're like, hey, I mean, just like a guy, some famous, somebody famous.
Speaker 3: So one of these big times of limbs.
Speaker 2: Hit you with that, Luther van Dras only for one night, hey, because you already know what it is. You already know what it is. Child, Please be mad, bro it happened. Hey, Hey, that's yourself again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yourself. Off, keep it going, keep it moving. But listen, you can't you can't. You can't. You can't humilate your boyfriend like that. You can't humiliate your boyfriend like that. And again on the boyfriends. And you need to understand who you understand who you're dealing with, because that some women wouldn't even go up there. Oh no, there's some women knowing they wouldn't even go there. Based on the person you're with, you wouldn't disrespect him or humiliate him on stage like that. It's all about understanding who're dealing with. That's all they come down to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, But if you can go.
Speaker 1: On stage, what does that tell you about that individual? Yeah, but she's a goal and if the right opportunity presents yourself, she's going.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that happen many time, many a time. Hey, you know Hey, you know me. I'm the boy for reason. Baby. I'm just telling you. They're only here for one night. It's like, Hey, it's like it's like a rock band. We might be there for two nights, but you're own to the next city. That man gonna here now, m because he gonna give you his number. And when you call tomorrow, guess what it's gonna say. Oh Joe, the number that you've called it no longer service. If you feel you reach this numbering eraw, please hang up and try your call again.
Speaker 3: Oh I keep it one. I keep it a stack with you not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, listen, I tell you, I tell you every time I lie for you before I lie to you. The game is the game, and it's always been that way. Understand who you dealing with, and learn to manage your expectations. Human nature is undefeated and always has been, no matter what they preach to you.
Speaker 3: That's why it hurts.
Speaker 2: Why you think the Cowboys fans get so upset when they team lose it because of expectations. I told you, oh Joe, what it is. The greater the expectations, the greater the disappointment. That's why they get there because they get built up so high every sold this year's gonna be different. They win five six games in the row, they have the good record, and then boom.
Speaker 3: That's why it hurts. That's why the season been over for three weeks. Four weeks.
Speaker 2: So y'all still talking about the Cowboy. It had been okay if we talk about the Cowboy, y'all have won Super Bowl. It couldn't have been over the Yeah you see.
Speaker 3: Hey hurt joke.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's a song chat. There's a song at the beginning of a song by Bobbi wo Mac. Listen Bobby wo Mack, and he talks about what we're talking about right now. It's called the Facts of Life. Listen to the beginning of the Facts of Life and you'll get a better understanding of what we talk about. Bobby wo Mack, the facts of Life. I'll never forget it. He told him. Listen, he went a boy, the lady a drink. You want to come up to my room. The lady say, what you need me to come up to your room for? You could buy me a drink? You just want to get me up to your room. Well huh, hello, huh, I'm only here for one night. Come on, man, that's.
Speaker 3: What Luther said. You remember that song what Luther said?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm on, but don't the way I can't sing. I forgot you can't.
Speaker 3: Sing only for one night? That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, It's so many good stories, man, But that's that's for another day.
Speaker 2: But see, here is the thing. Oh Joe, I know you'll act accordingly.
Speaker 3: In my face?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, when I'm not around, will you still accept that drink? Will you still talk as if I'm not there? You see what I'm saying. Oh Joe, I don't worry about it because I first of all, I am not worried about to Doe disrespecting me, And I'm not worried about her disrespect to me because I give respect, and I wouldn't let my teammates. Yeah, we had their bad chicks walking in and they would they do. Bro, We're not finn disrespect my man. Just because you make this and you feel you could whip it. That's not gonna happen because I'm gonna be with him, right because you wouldn't let nobody do that if you walked in here with your woman and dude tried to holler at him already know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do this thing the same way. That's how we're gonna do it. O Yo. When you're around me, able one way to do things.
Speaker 2: That's right, and I'm gonna tell I would say, look here, now, hey, now you know, hey, they're gonna maneuver away and pretend like they got to go to the bathroom because they have made our contact.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now.
Speaker 1: It's a dirty game, man, Okay, dirty game.
Speaker 2: I don't like I said. I'm just I'm just I'm just real. I'm just real with it. I don't I don't like disrespect on no level. I'm not gonna let my teammates disrespect a guy just because he's he doesn't have the money, he doesn't have the cachet, he doesn't have the the the name recognition.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna do that, not on my watch now, O Joe.
Speaker 2: If I didn't go out that night, if I didn't go out on a Thursday night, because that was really the only night I kind of went out, unless unless I had my homeboys in town. My homeboy would come in that Friday. We go out there Saturday night. But it was the same thing. If I was somewhere and my teammate showed up and there was a chick in there.
Speaker 3: Chicks came in there with their boyfriend.
Speaker 2: We're not finna do that, right, That ain't gonna happen, right because at the end of the day, now that he's still a man. Now he's still a man, and you know, a man would both his back in front.
Speaker 3: Of his lady. Yeah, there was. For what happened. We got in the brawl.
Speaker 2: We got into a fight and uh uh at night in my rookie year by a chick.
Speaker 1: Y'all were brawling in there by.
Speaker 3: The chick go look it up.
Speaker 1: Damn huh she must hey, she must have been bad. She must have been bad to the world.
Speaker 3: Huh. She was fine, she was fine, and uh brod oh old okay.
Speaker 2: The woman publicly apologized to a boyfriend before the concert, Me and him had a private conversation about going on stage with oh my late because he does this at his shows and past concert we had a conversation that I told him, if I get called on stage, I would go on stage, and he said that's fine. Me and him never had an issue with me going on stage. Well, hold if we done have had a conversation, Oh Joe, Now we done have had a conversation.
Speaker 3: Now, oh Joe, don't do that. Now, don't switch.
Speaker 2: Up on me, cause everybody telling about what they owe it in hard and that you got your little feeling.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, oh Joe, we had a conversation.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm sure the young fellow. I'm sure the young lad understood what goes on when women go up on stage if he saw what goes on, if he saw what goes on. And she knows what goes on when he calls women up on stage and she still chose to go up there, what does that tell you? As the boyfriend we have? What does that tell you?
Speaker 3: O cho You and Real have a conversation, Real said, O Joe.
Speaker 2: If if if Meg or such and such call you up on stage, you have I'm just saying, O Choe, it.
Speaker 1: Ain't have to flipp it the other way.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's say let's say me and me and Real go to the Usher concert.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, and she called stage and you know, and you know, I usher my boot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh there goes my baby.
Speaker 2: Oh and reil up with that thing, you know, backing it up on it and you up there seething.
Speaker 3: I feel it right now.
Speaker 2: You Oh you turned down all of a sudden, you look like Eldbarn because all the color un left yr Steve.
Speaker 1: Huh huh, Real, no better than to play with me?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you kept telling about Real can't play with you when y'all have had the conversation.
Speaker 3: If Usher called up up and she could go.
Speaker 1: You're not listening to me, Real, no better than to play with me. I don't play with that kind of I don't play. I don't play with that kind of embarrassment. What you're going up on stage with?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Man? Girl? Please? No better? I mean that again. It's about understanding who you're dealing with. Sure, and it's nothing. It's nothing wrong with that. You know you wander you listen if you choose and understanding understanding our dynamic and you choose to go up on stage, Okay, bet that's on you. I'm not sure you want to open up that can of worms. But yeah, no, no, that's that's that's humiliate for that young fellow. That is humiliating.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, o, Joe, don't play with me. I'm too big of a cat to be played with like a kid. I don't even play the guitar, so you know I ain't nothing to be played with. You better pull the right strings.
Speaker 3: Hey, and I if I don't.
Speaker 2: Many, don't even worry about a if somebody living with me and they go on stage, cause you know it's gonna be viral, you will be viral. Don't eve worry about it. I don't call the Sheriff's department. Your stuff will be outside.
Speaker 3: I don't call the shofar mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No, dude, you know what, you know what else? It comes down to when you're dating certain people, you know who to play with. When you're during when you're dating certain people you don't you know and you know what. You know what you can do and you know what you can get away with. Yeah, I don't even have to say nothing. And I'm not I'm not not not talking. I mean don't. I don't have to say nothing.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Yeah, I ain't even First of all, they ain't gonna Oh Joe, that ain't never a discussion. What do you mean we had a conversation. We might have a conversation about what kind of animal a pet we're gonna get, or what come of a car or what we're gonna live, having no damn discussion about going up on those stage.
Speaker 1: The fact that you're even thinking about it, that your mind is even on it, that that okay, that that got man ten is up, man is already. Oh so this is what I'm dealing with. Yeah, so this is what I'm dealing with. Okay, bet so, now I got to know how I got to move. I got to move accordingly because.
Speaker 3: I got to move on. Ain't no moving I'm moving on.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that too, depending on what you want to do. You know what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, bro, don't play with me.
Speaker 1: You can you're putting that stuff out?
Speaker 2: Oh yo, knock on wood? Were not some things we don't even have to discuss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially that, especially and them young folk, now them young fold too, Now yeah, young folk, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's see. But see that's that's that new generation. That's that new generation.
Speaker 3: Man. I look here, bro, I couldn't even imagine when I was.
Speaker 2: Growing up it even probably till I got to like twenty, probably about the cut off I'm talking about. A woman would have never broached that subject, talk about Oh if teddy Pendergrams come out.
Speaker 3: He starts singing, I'm a going been there man.
Speaker 2: Please you know because back then a lot of a lot of the Hey Teddy Pendergrads had all female concerts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let that think it, o Joe, Yeah, all female.
Speaker 1: I already know.
Speaker 2: May tell my baby if Teddy, if Teddy Pendergrads call me up, do you mind if I go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Make sure you stay there too.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, oh Joe Litten, let's go on. Cause we you and I we you and I are in agreement. I don't play like that, right right, right right, I don't play again.
Speaker 1: When you're dating, women know who they dating, and they know what they can and can do, and know what they can and can't get away with.
Speaker 2: Hey, the one thing that anybody that's ever they think they know right away? Serious hm hmm, absolute, yeah, babbe.
Speaker 1: Come here. I know you look at hot mess, but they ain't worry about that. Come on, come on, let me ask you a question then, come me real quick. Please, you don't got to get on camera. Let me see what let me see what she say. Hmm, it's a good one. Come here, come closer so they can hear you. But you don't gotta you don't gotta come. If we went to a concert and they called you up on stage, you're going, huh.
Speaker 3: Usher. If usher call you up on stage, rail you going?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, she ain't like that girl.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: You just know you don't have to say anything. There would be no conversation before hand.
Speaker 3: Like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know what they be thinking. Don't happen, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a great story to tell your girlfriends. Ooh girl, guess what, oh my hey, what's the name?
Speaker 3: O my ley?
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh who le oh my lady. He brought me up on stage and he danced on me and I went down low and I came back and he turned me around. Boom. Now you're out of a man. You're her real talk. That was so embarrassing. I called it humiliating for young for young boy. She said it was embarrassing. But some women it will think it's okay. And then someone would say, oh you guys just insecure.
Speaker 3: Okay, ye know what? Okay?
Speaker 2: Michelle and Diego, Michelle and Dago Cello call you boy up. She said, I heard you like this song.
Speaker 3: I gotta go. I gotta go, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I got you see what I mean? You see how if it takes one, it's always one that you're gonna go for. You see what I mean?
Speaker 2: I told you I could, even if it was as much as everybody knows that is my favorite, right.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 2: I couldn't, bae, I couldn't bash person I'm with like that. Man, Come on, bro, yeah right, you're right. I mean, I mean that's what. That's a lifetime of embarrassment because of who.
Speaker 1: I am and that and it ain't going nowhere. No, that ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: No m hm.
Speaker 2: DJ Callen make sure sneakers don't get dirty on the beach in Miami. DJ cally told the security guards to carry him. So if Jeordans doesn't get dirty at what limbs would you go to to keep your jades clean?
Speaker 1: I mean, no, lens, what kind of.
Speaker 3: What george?
Speaker 1: Of those?
Speaker 3: I don't. I couldn't see it.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't. I don't. I don't value shoes like that anywhere. I could care less. I hoop, I hoop in my Jordan one. So I mean, you know Callien has an extensive Jordan collection. If he got he got some heat. But yeah, I could care less. I can care less buy shoes.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm yeah, I mean, I'm gonna wear my mind too. I ain't going to that limb. If that's the case, I'm gonna have him in my hand. It didn't have a pair of old and then once I get to wear going, I put them on. Okay to go, but to go through that, oh yeah yeah, But.
Speaker 1: I mean Calend is different. He loves and George. He love his shoes obviously as again an extensive sneaker sneaker collection. But to that point, you know, you know, I am, I could call less. I'm wearing them. Shoes are meant to be worn, and I'm gonna wear them. When you think about how much they cost to make shoes, you know how much it cost to make a pair of shoes, and then once they get here they mark it all the way up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it don't cost that much to make them. It just call you a lot to get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoes cost about two three dollars a make man j Balbin threes Damn, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I got a pair of Calend I mean, Callie sent me a pair of shoes. I might have to break those out. Fans of both pizza and fried chicken don't have to decide where to eat anymore. KFC announced just Cheesa Cheea will be a ride in KFC locations nationwide tomorrow. You try that, oh cho, that's what it is. If a if a fried chicken, if pizza with pepperoni and cheese on the fried on fried chicken.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't even like the way that sound. Will I would have fried chicken and pizza, but fried chicken and pizza together.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like chicken. No, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way that sounds. Nah, hell na, somebody try to be you ain't gonna at least try it.
Speaker 3: Nah man, you get sick with that.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny. I don't even eat KFC. Now if you have said churches, now, I'm a church and chicken person, you know, obviously because of my grandma. After church every Sunday we stopped the church and she did got damn opras. I get the number two. Three legs, three legs apple pie with a strawberry soda.
Speaker 3: Legs. Don't you be eating them legs up?
Speaker 6: Don't you know? I love it. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's where it all started. Start with legs over the legs. No, I mean, I'm sure, I'm sure it might do well.
Speaker 1: Just like the chicken, the spicy chicken thing from Wendy's. Was it Wendy's?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, Popeyes Popeyes? Yeah, I mean I haven't had KFC. I mean I should do like them them Honey Barbecue. Then they have KMC had Honey Barbecue, like boneless Chicken. Something didn't didn't kemcy have those, but Hney Barbecue they still got them.
Speaker 1: I never had kshe.
Speaker 3: They discontinue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was around That was like around ninety eight, like ninety eight. I think I had something in ninety eight, ninety eight, maybe ninety nine, but that was the last. That was the last time I had it. Okay, NIC's time for out next segment. Spell Ow sh spellow sinko. Okay, make sure we keep your hand where you can see them.
Speaker 3: We got a little bitty we got a little graphic for you. Ojoh. I like that, okay, okay, oh Jo.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start you off something real, real simple, not too complicated, because we know that you are one time spelling bee chapped.
Speaker 1: So nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: We like to get you built up, give you a couple of easy words before and let you work your way into it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Our first word of today is handkerchief. Handkerchief a square or cloth carried in the pocket used to wiping one's hands, face, or nose. Handkerchief, All right, hand hand, yeah, close eyes O, close eye, close eyes, but yeah you.
Speaker 1: Go hand Yeah he K E R C A T F.
Speaker 2: I E F yes. Okay. The next one. Disingenuous a person who's not being honest or sincere with another. Oh Joe, I see you looking down. You know I can see you're right, Bro, I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: I gotta look down at the camera.
Speaker 2: No, you don't just close your right to die if you look it down to your right. No, if it's over, the game over. I saw you looking down. No no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 1: What am I looking down to?
Speaker 3: All I have is looking down to your right, Oh Joe. People can see you.
Speaker 1: How you gonna make me? How you gonna say?
Speaker 3: I'm telling?
Speaker 2: Okay, close eye, just close eye, okay, right, keep your eyes closed. Sacrilegious, go to something sacred, significant, of sacred, of significance.
Speaker 1: Sacriligious s A c are I L E G I. O.
Speaker 3: Man, we can't even play a game.
Speaker 1: Damn what I did? What happened?
Speaker 3: We can't even play a game without you cheating? Hi, cheeting?
Speaker 1: You told me close my eyes. I closed him.
Speaker 3: The dude in your ear?
Speaker 1: Who am I hear?
Speaker 3: Your your producer?
Speaker 1: I ain't got no producer, Yes you do. Come on, I like this.
Speaker 3: I know you do. Uh. Camaraderie.
Speaker 1: Oh that's easy c O M R D E y No.
Speaker 3: See you see what happened that?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 3: Oh they looking right at you. Look at the word.
Speaker 1: I ain't look at the word.
Speaker 3: You just told me to spell.
Speaker 1: Camaraderie.
Speaker 3: O M.
Speaker 2: R A D E R y man. Everybody, man, Oh, your stop cheating. We looking right at you. Okay, how y'all mad? I know how to spell.
Speaker 1: I was a spelling bee champing Liberty City in nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, I like this.
Speaker 1: Listen. I told you listen. Wait a minute, let me let me finish. This is how people need to know about me and how good I was. I was supposed to be an achilita to be. I was supposed to be an aquility to bee but they pick what's the name. I went on sta Usher, Preky Palmer. They picked keiky Palmer over me. You know why, No, because I had to go to football practice. That was supposed to be my role, that was my part, that was my movie. But I had football practice and I couldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't fill in the time because I had to train. Okay, but come on next week.
Speaker 2: We got one one last word. Fusha a plan. Flo would give the name to the color future. If you asked c I a future? Does he not know people looking dead and look at it down at the words as does he not see that? I know he's spoiled it wrong anyway, but I'm just saying people can see him.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you see, if you see, I'm looking up now listen, if you see h I A no, if you see if you see a sure you know the age is silent. That A stand for hell yeah, hell listen, you listen. I'm the spelling be champ, and I probably better than chat the entire chat nobody in his check it. I'll spell me nobody.
Speaker 3: Give me one more word. I like this ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, getting well, let's get one more ash Okay, how about this we go go back to the original.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, disingenuous.
Speaker 1: Disingenuous, you said in a sentence, please.
Speaker 2: A person who is not being honest or sincere with another. Oh choe Spelling these words without help is being very disingenuous, disingenuous your eyes.
Speaker 1: I can't look at you do disingenuous h D I.
Speaker 3: S E n G.
Speaker 1: That's you laughing at that wrong your mast eye. Hold on, hold on, disingenuous.
Speaker 2: D I S.
Speaker 1: I n G E N I U O U S Are you flipped the O into us?
Speaker 3: Now? What you you?
Speaker 1: You ain't give me the word and the good sentence?
Speaker 3: Man, hollo on, I gave you a grade center.
Speaker 2: Oh choe spelling these words without assistance, it's being very disingen Well you keep while.
Speaker 1: You keep saying, I got assist, assistance assistant from.
Speaker 3: Who real laughing at the background.
Speaker 1: You know we can get real right, Well they can hear you, man, you laughing, she laughing at me. I ain't spell it wrong. I just I just mixed mixed to words two letters I had.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of I'm spelling goal Like when you mix two words up, you spell it wrong. It's not like math. There's not a whole lot of different ways that you can spell it words.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you if you if you sound a mother fuk out, it's still come out the same way.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you spell those wrong. I was right.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Four for five?
Speaker 2: Yes, uh, here's our we have now our last segment of the night's que and a.
Speaker 3: Countdown.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: A okay, check us out, O Joe, Michael asked, shouting to know, Joe, what are your thoughts on the view between stephen A and the Pales? Are you okay with the Pelicans releasing that video making fun of his athletic abilities?
Speaker 1: Are first, Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, I mean listen, it's a part of the game. If you talk about people, people are gonna come back at you. You gotta be willing to take that. I'm sure stephen a Smith who critiques and analyzes players for a living, can take the criticism from the Pails when talking about Zion Williamson. He's not going to take offense to it. And I'm sure you're probably gonna say something back, and you're gonna fire back, and he's gonna keep firing back no matter what The shortcomings in his collegiate career or whatever he did in high school when he did play. He's talked about it before, he's addressed it before, so it doesn't have as much weight anymore as opposed to Okay, we've already heard that before. What else have you got?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's how I see it.
Speaker 3: But I like it. Though I like it, I'm surprised. I don't know if I've ever seen a team. Obviously, the team they support Zion and they got his back. And so.
Speaker 2: When Steven they said what he said, Obviously the pails like, Okay, we got this nice little compilation that you've been posting, and we're gonna put this out there. We're gonna put it together. So you're talking about Zion's weight, you're you're in peak physical conditioning. Check this out, y'all. Look at the guy that's talking about Zion's weight. I think they had him one. Like the air battles, he airballs a shot. He bounced the first pitch and boxing, Yes, yeah, he slipped like throw it the first pitch.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, when you shooting basketball? Right? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, cause they got they got two.
Speaker 2: They got one when he slipped, they got one he missed the airball to shot and they got the boxing. You know when he boxed, he throwing the upper cut. But that's you know what else, Joe, that's where we are now, Joe. I mean, teams have social media departments. They are are run by people are very that are very clever, and I think you have to be because you have to say things that are catchy.
Speaker 3: I mean when uh, I mean, the Grizzlies got me last year.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because they had me holding up a side saying al right, yeah, yes rah the Grizzly fighting when they had me hold up.
Speaker 3: But it's it's all in fun. I mean, stephen A is is stephen A. That's it. That's his style. He's used to that. He used to that. Yes, from Great King o Jo.
Speaker 2: Your spelling is just like you're singing off key, we love you eighty five. They do, they love you, they love you.
Speaker 1: Listen. I was only four for five. I only got one word wrong. And these are not just easy words obviously, you know. So I did very very well, very very well.
Speaker 3: You did all right.
Speaker 2: Open Thoughts donated some money, he said. Open Thoughts donated three hundred dollars. Whoa man, y'all tell my baby mama new boyfriend to keep his hands off me. His name is Ray Ray.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ray Ray, Hey, Ray Ray, keep your hands off my home. Hey Ray Ray Ray Ray. I ain't gonna tell you no more. Boy, keep your hands off my homeboy.
Speaker 3: Man, man, you about need to go.
Speaker 2: Somebody that got a badge want to tell them that Ray putting the falls on you. I don't know what what kind of pulled me and Ojo got. I've in l a oo in Florida.
Speaker 1: And you gotta be careful to somebody named Ray Ray. And if somebody anybody named anybody with two first names, you know they ain't wrap too tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hold on back, baby mama, new boyfriend with that help? I mean, well, I guess you mean baby mama. I mean not cause you could have a five year old, you could have a ten year old, you could have fifteen year old.
Speaker 3: Damn, why are you putting pauls on you? Bro?
Speaker 1: Damn be hounded.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if I should we should take you serious or not? Old joke. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That might that might be somebody, that might be somebody we know.
Speaker 3: Huh oh it's funny Marco as my Marco. What's up?
Speaker 1: Why Marco?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: You got money? What three hundred? Drop three hundred? Like it's nothing boy in.
Speaker 2: This economy, I'll say, hey, man, look here, Nah, bro, you can't look here, man, I mean.
Speaker 3: Man, who gonna let somebody put their head?
Speaker 2: Who gonna let who will let some other grown man put the hand on him baby mama or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just playing. It depends. It all depends that.
Speaker 3: It don't depend on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, Ray Ray. Think about that somebody named Ray Ray, and you ain't really.
Speaker 3: Built like that?
Speaker 1: Understanding Ray Ray Ray Ray, sound like somebody got an extensive criminal record.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh, first of all, man, ain't nobody even if even if you're not built like that, you're not gonna let no man put his hands on you.
Speaker 3: Not no man, now, ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: Listen. You gotta understand. Even even even if it is funny Marco playing around, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You gotta take your battles, pick your battles wisely, Ray Ray, You know Ray Ray out. He hadn't been in two times already, he got one more strike. He gonna you sure you want to be that one. Let me ask your question, O Joe, why are you putting his hands on you? Oh?
Speaker 3: You got it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't like we toughly, it ain't like we. Hey, baby, you come to me, she give you. You know, I buy you a I buy you a new outfit. I buy you a person who I try to up him.
Speaker 3: He got you now? Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the fact if Ray Ray putting his hands on him, right, that means he keeps spinning the block.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no, you messed with somebody. You can't know. You can't come back over here. No, I got up barrier, this streets closed. Hey, you can't get it here. That's it. Oh no, okay, you gotta do hold on, you gotta do Ray.
Speaker 1: I mean just I'm just thinking about just based on where I come from, and anytime you hear Ray Ray is always something like okay, yeah, that's a lunatic with the ships, Ray Ray. Yeah you know anybody anybody with two first names, you know, and they.
Speaker 3: Call him by his nickname. Yeah, leave that alone, bro, Yeah you got to yeah, lead that alone.
Speaker 1: Marco was good, though. I appreciate the support.
Speaker 2: Baby, Emily Youth. Hey, my name is Emily and my uncle. He is a big fan. Can you guys wish him a happy twenty fifth birthday?
Speaker 3: Is that I.
Speaker 1: I I.
Speaker 2: Don't know we said this right, but a happy twenty fifth birthday? Bro, Emily, your your niece wants to wish you a happy birthday. She's up, man, that really late cold. I don't know where you are, but happy birthday. Winter's Wonderland, Hey, un can o Joe? I love the show.
Speaker 3: Can you please wish my girl a happy anniversary? Alex and Madeline?
Speaker 1: Happy anniversary Alex and Madeline? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 3: How many years? How many year?
Speaker 6: Third?
Speaker 3: How many as we talking? Madeline? You want that thing to get to a fourth or fifth? Stay off the stage? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's they third anniversary?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they got to give us a number with that so we can know how long it's been.
Speaker 2: I'm going to what you call it? I mean, you know, listen to the other stage or you had to buy yourself covering to stage and number one.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know because normally anniversaries, I mean, anything anything after seven like that is that's commendable. That's commendable.
Speaker 3: Hell anything after one.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know what you know about that seven year itch?
Speaker 3: Right, I'm talking about that one. I'm talking about that one month.
Speaker 1: Damn a month. Uh, that ain't no anniversary.
Speaker 2: They ran out a trick by then. They don't use all the disappear that don't use disappeariod.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Hey, you gotta say some of the tricks.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't pull them all out the bag at once. Now you gotta be like Dave A Copperfield.
Speaker 3: Man, look at I thrown all my tools on the table.
Speaker 2: Everything I got on yo, everything everything I got, it's all I Hey, it's all I got for your maybe.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, you gotta leave a little mystery left. Man, you gotta leave a little mystery. Listen, I gotta I got a bag of tricks. I'm we ain't we ain't your foe. We ain't your foe. If I got a bag of tricks, I got a let's say I got eighty five tricks. We are in year four. I'm only a trick twenty three.
Speaker 3: O Joe, I got what a guy? Ain't he?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, ain't no sis. I can't promise you nothing promise you like pod crush. Then it even broken. I got what I got, right, you know who I am. You google me, Hey, google me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find what you're gonna find, right right, right right. That's all I got for your baby. I got you.
Speaker 1: A little different. I mean, you know they my nicknacked. Well, I ain't gonna talk about that, but but yeah.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank and l Bellamie, Doc, we really appreciate you because she was one of the ones that showed up in Vegas. Heard her husband what's yeah? Yeah, she had your shirt on. Yeah yeah, that was her hugging on you.
Speaker 3: Do. Y'all have the best locker room memories. High school college of pro.
Speaker 1: Pro pro probe memories are better than any because the story.
Speaker 2: Have we had long more of it because the college you only got. I only got four years of college. We got four years of high school and I had fourteen years in the NFL. Uh. But I had great memories from all. Didn't really have any fights in high school. A couple couple of fights from college. Man, we used to have, oh ya, what we would do like at the end of the season. It would be all the lower classmen, so freshman, southmoys and juniors, right, we would like basically beat up. We wrestled, throw them, throw him into the lockers, We anywhere we catch him.
Speaker 3: We catch him on the yard. It didn't have to be just that practice or in the locker room. We catch a senior by himself. Oh we wear his ass out, man, Oh Joe. We were vicious with it. So we had a dude.
Speaker 2: And anybody that went to Savannah State in nineteen eighty six, they'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: We had a dude. He was like twenty six, but he was a freshman. His name was Leo.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna tell your last name, but his his name was Leo. Yeah, and so okay, it's everybody. It's the lower classmen, freshman south boys and juniors against the seniors.
Speaker 3: So we come to Leo. So we like Leo.
Speaker 2: I was the one of the let they like sharp. Go ask Leo who he with. So we talking about it because everybody knows it's coming. It's it's been a tradition, o Joe.
Speaker 3: So we asked me. I said, Leo, Leo, hey man, we're gonna get the seniors. You riding with us?
Speaker 2: Leo said, he's like and this is how he talked O, Joe, and anybody Winnes sametto state jump in the chat. This is the way he talked. I by myself. Ain't nobody gonna mess with Leo. I promise you that, I said, Leo. They gonna get you. They not gonna mess with Leo. I promise you. Ain't nobody gonna roof on Leo.
Speaker 1: He talking, He talking a third person like that.
Speaker 3: He talked like that. The coach is asking a question, Leo, why didn't you get outside? Coach? I fed up? That's on me.
Speaker 2: That's everything. Would anybody Winnes sametto state jump in the chat. That's the way he talked. So it gonna happen on last couple of days.
Speaker 3: So oh Jo.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, Leo, come hey, Leo, I'm telling you, man, come if you don't join the fresh but the freshman gonna thank you with the seniors. Man, they jokes made a mistake, tried to jump on Leo. I ain't want no part of it. I told him, I messing. No no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no man, please man, that was I told y'all, don't play with me. Man. I wish, I wish, I wish I wish I could get somebody on this chat that could tell you that's the way he talked. He talked like that in class, he talked like that to the coaches. He never talked like like you and not having a conversation right right, And he always did this. Ain't nobody gonna mess with me. I promise you that you ain't got to worry about Leo Leo. Okay, so we had this, we had this.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: We had this other guy on the team named Big Wash Diesel Diesel. Oh, I'm talking about like six two, like two thirty. Yeah, he played linebacker. Leo was a linebacker, but he was a mic. Leo was a sam Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 3: Big white, he had a big he had a cowboy had cowboy boots.
Speaker 2: Short song, rocked up, just talking cash and for some reason, Leo didn't like him at all. Now I was cool with Leo. I was really the one of the only dudes that was really cool with him. He was cool with me and the dude name, uh, Bobby Curtis. Bobby Curtis, that was his name. Now Bobby was yolded up too, but he was cool with really us. But I was a freshman. Leo was a freshman with Leo twenty six right right right and so him and washing so him, and they would argue.
Speaker 3: When they would argue, so Leo pushed him in his delight.
Speaker 2: Y'all saw what I did, and I'm gonna turn my back on him, and I damned to touch me.
Speaker 3: So Leo did that and turned his back. You see what I'm talking about. He'll suck boy.
Speaker 2: He don't want these problems, I said, I say you, I just I said, oh man, why by the stealing.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna do nothing. Oh, y'all bad.
Speaker 2: But I hated to see him go because look here, when it comes time to take it and stuff like, right like, you don't like the France have parties. You couldn't have one, not unless he wanted you. Because he go take the cave and they couldn't do nothing. We're gonna drink the night fellas. Man, Ain't nobody got no money, Leo. I heard such and such having a party. I'm go get their keg.
Speaker 3: He was a bully.
Speaker 2: What ain't nobody trying? Ain't nobody trying? Now we had one dude on the team. He's serving life right now. He killed a car in Florida robbed the hotel, got into it with a car named Jason Briant, and Jason was the baddest dude. Ain't none of them, Ain't none of them right, Ain't none of them? See it, Ain't none of them? See Leo zero zero. Leo has zero problems because ain't nobody want them problems? Promise you I would hold on. I know somebody went to sa Battle State with me. If there anybody in this chat that went does the Battle State with me? But the guy I'm telling you about, Jason Briant, he was a defense unbelievable talent. He like sixty three two sixty five strong, cat quick. But I remember having a conversation with him. I told him, I said, Broy, either somebody gonna kill you, or you're gonna spend us or you're gonna spend the rest of.
Speaker 3: Your life in jail. In a while, he stayed in trouble.
Speaker 2: I stayed into it and the girl now like like and I don't know how it is now, but at a black college unless it was co ed, guys couldn't be on the floor of the girl's dorms, right, you might wall just say here here Jason gone up there. He gone up there, he fighting girls tell him, no, he would better look here. He should have been, he should have been locked up. He letting off the fire exting, which he letting off the fire alarm. But you you could just tell it was just gonna be a matter of time, just gonna be a matter of time, right.
Speaker 3: Sure enough. And they brought it.
Speaker 2: They brought the jewelry from Middle Georgia because they ended up. He happened in Florida and it ended up. They caught him in Camden mm hmm. Police pulled him. The trooper pulled him over. Jason over poled him and killing him. They brought the jury from Middle Georgia. Eleven O one dang, but he he didn't even and he messed with everybody. Ain't nobody mess with Leo? Nobody none. We were cool, Hey, hey Leo, what's up?
Speaker 3: Bro Ay?
Speaker 2: I would man, I would give yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, that's him, Jason O'Neil bright, Yes, that's him. Oh y'all thought I was lying? Yes, he stated. Anybody anybody that went there with the Savannah State during that time.
Speaker 3: I tell you he stayed in trouble. He fought all the time, but he was. He was like a bully, but he.
Speaker 2: Only picked on people that he knew he could win. Because I already told him, I say, I ain't gonna fight you. I'm gonna kill you, because that's how you at Ojoe. You know how some people you gotta talk to like that, because he ain't no reasoning with him, ain't no reasoning with him.
Speaker 3: He gonna kick your dough in, he gonna deal your clothes, He gonna do all kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: If you left yo, if you left your door open, he gonna get a pail of water, and he gonna wear everybody room.
Speaker 3: He gonna throw the water on your clothes. He gonna wet your bed. He did stuff like that, Ojo.
Speaker 2: Man, not one person was disappointed when he flunked down of school.
Speaker 3: And then he flucked down and still came on campus.
Speaker 2: But hey, man, I'm telling you, oh Yoe, well look here, Savada State, back in the back in the eighties, that's not I went on campus when we had a.
Speaker 3: First tape.
Speaker 2: Nice beautiful them built it up. But back in the other day, back in those days, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Rough, Ojo. It was rough.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, you stick your head out if you want to gys shooting out the hallway. You here because you know they got metal doors in the dorm and you hit them bullets. Rookie shedding off the door to get it out if you want.
Speaker 3: To, y'all? Wow, man, what oh Yoe?
Speaker 2: Like I said when I when I hear like, oh there was a there was a fight and the France was fighting the foot I'm like, really, y'all got some Nobody tried to see T.
Speaker 3: Five when a all you had to say was T five because that's the way we spoke to each other. We never called each other name, right, What up five? What up?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 3: What up? T That was it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Let some pop off? Mhm, it's over all y'all there what all of them?
Speaker 2: To this day we now if you didn't play on the football team, you can't say T five now, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That ain't that at your place? Right?
Speaker 2: But old Yoe college for me, college in the NFL, because NFL I met Obviously, I got a couple of friends from college that uh, well I ain't got a couple. I mean probably Bucket is really the only true friend that I still talk to that we talk every day.
Speaker 3: And then when I got to the league, burns Uh in Denver.
Speaker 2: But the memories and the stories that man, cause you know, oh Joe, and at HBCU, you traveled by bus, right, Yeah, so at first we had the offense on one bus, the defense on the other bus, right, and then we had starters on one bus, other players. So we travel by bus everywhere. It didn't matter. We go to just Ggee, we go to North Carolina, so it didn't matter. We travel by bus. So you got an opportunity to really really know people. Yeah, man, that was now, although I got more memories from the NFL college, is just something about taking that bus everywhere and the closeness that you have, the camaraderie that you built out an HBCU. Now, like I said that, you know at a D one, Peter, ya y'all taking y'all taking the planes everywhere.
Speaker 3: Be't get on the plane.
Speaker 1: See, I ain't man ship. I ain't got no stories like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I bounced around from school to school. I ain't stay nowhere long enough. The billity got damn CAMARADERI with anybody. My My NFL stories were probably probably the probably the best.
Speaker 4: We had.
Speaker 2: We had robbery, we had guy, we had a couple of guys steal Polly coming there get them?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh Joe, what I say? What I say? Hey? Them boys was off the chain? Yeah, coming off the chain.
Speaker 1: Man, I could imagine, especially back then, during those times, I could imagine.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm so gladd social media didn't exist back then. Mm hm hm hmm. Marshawn huddle Shade.
Speaker 2: I learned about one of your favorite alumni, I miss and Low today in church she created Jacqueline Boobi a Kennedy's wedding gown and a broader party dressing teen fifty three.
Speaker 3: Great Black history moment. Oh she wouldn't she wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Stayed well, well, well, congratulations. I mean we got a lot of people, you know, we got a lot of people from Yes, it's you. We just don't advertise it that much. But the College by the Sea is where it's at, and our moto is you can get anywhere from here, and you can. Jordan Komar Morris, we need uncle O your family fud saying the future either way, y'allhod, y'all are dumbed, no doubt man, Oh no, no, no, no, no no no. I don't want no part of your no family few, because I already know you're gonna get it. Man, you're gonna get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Who gonna I don't get nothing wrong?
Speaker 3: No, oh Joe, no no, So let me ask you this. If you got it, Okay, it's five people, you go on on family family feud?
Speaker 1: Who you take it? Five people? Yeah, it's random.
Speaker 3: No, they got to be your family family for you?
Speaker 1: Oh, my family me. I'm gonna take real my daughter Jacairo, my oldest.
Speaker 3: Shot.
Speaker 1: And uh, it's gonna be out of c J. Gonna be out of my son little Chad, or my daughter or my other daughter that runs track. Moocha that be it be aspire. H oh, we'll probably win two, we'll be we'll beat your family.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm taking my three kids and my sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna beat y'all. We're gonna beat y'all. Now if we can, we can set it up. We can have our own we can have our own family.
Speaker 2: Few.
Speaker 1: You get your kids, I get my kids.
Speaker 3: Bill, what's you call him?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Some of the questions who asked you? First of all? Who did y'all ask? And how did that answer make it? How did those answers make the board right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Because out like, ain't no way.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, hey, that'll be nice, be nice.
Speaker 2: Well you should have went up because they used to have players family few with the the NFL. P Ah, did you all have the NFC? They had the NFC versus THEFC?
Speaker 3: Real? Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 1: Well who is the host? What Steve Harvey? Steve Harvey was hosting?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Yes, Steve, Steve has been the host. Yeah it wasn't. Richard Dawson was long gone. Okay, okay, yeah, but Steve. But Steve with the host, they still have it.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I like that. Let me tell you know, Steve gonna see this. Tell Steve, let's get his family feud, the Johnsons versus the Sharp, the Johnson's versus the Sharps, that one whole episode.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, have mercy. The top five answers on the board. We surveyed one hundred women. Hey on, Joe, we advice. What can you give my girlfriend who's twenty eight and just got diagnosed with stage three colon cancer? How would you deal with that at this age? Wow, that's a very very serious diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Very serious. Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't I don't really know something of that magnitude. I don't want to say do this or do that, but I will say I think the thing is is that I don't know what the prognosis the doctors have said, but I do believe that.
Speaker 3: God man, that's great.
Speaker 1: But you gotta stay positive. You gotta stay praised the mind.
Speaker 2: Then, if you think about it, doctors always tell you to stay positive no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even even when we I've had minus surge. You know, I have my hips and you know, had scope on my knee and have my eye socket. But they tell you that the mind it's sometimes the best, your best medicine.
Speaker 2: Even with the medicine that they give you, your mind, you can convince yourself like, man, this medicine ain't doing.
Speaker 3: Nothing and it won't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Presindo.
Speaker 1: That's heavy there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can tell you, bro, stay positive and pray, ask for strength and guidance and understanding. Not for that everything's gonna be okay. And that's that's all I got, Bro. I mean, I wish I could give you something magic that could lift you. I know it's tough on her at being at such a young age, but the one thing about that death is that young old, black, white women, children, men doesn't discriminate, no, no.
Speaker 1: Never, regardless of race, color, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: But I can tell you this, Sindo, all the Nightcap is bread for you and your girlfriend and we wish you guys the best, and hopefully in a couple of months you can come back on and say, oh.
Speaker 3: She's a remission and the smooth sailing. The head.
Speaker 2: Austin Gone said, hey, uncon on your love the show. Have you guys thought about releasing merch related to Nightcap? We have and it's coming in the very very near future. Upgrade king unk that polar shirt looking good? What's with the merch we got? Fourth year? He got no merch. We had this at a golf shirt. We had these made when I was doing the rounds. I was going to the signings and then I wore this and my brother wore one at at DJ Khaled golf tournament. So it's only special occasion. I'm kind of running out of T shirts. I got to get a new stash or find out some new designs on some T shirts. Maybe I come up with my own, you know. So That's what I'm trying to do. But I appreciate it. Alien Pando what's up? Uncan Ojo recently turned twenty one and started at Oklahoma State University.
Speaker 3: What's some advice y'all give me? Keep killing it.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Advice, she boy, lock in the best you can at twenty one. You knew what I was doing. When I was twenty one, all over the place, all over the place. Had one major, then another major, then that major turned to another major. By that age, enjoy yourself, have fun what you want to life.
Speaker 3: I just stand enjoying yourself, bro, But.
Speaker 1: What you.
Speaker 2: What you want in life? And how soon do you want to achieve it? I mean, oh yo. For me, I knew what I wanted to do at twelve years old. Twenty one, I'm about to be a I'm a senior in college. I got a tournlet vision and I know everybody's not focused and driven and shinning. And sometimes it take people a little longer. Sometimes there might be twenty five, sometimes it might be thirty. But I didn't have that kind of time. I was on the time timeline. I was really on the time. I was on the timeline. Yeah, to get that because that was my process.
Speaker 3: But bro, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Enjoy hey answer, because guess what You're not gonna always be twenty one. And I don't know if if you have responsibilities as far as like, I don't know how much your parents or help you. But at some point in time, Bro, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to start adulting. That's the thing. You would have to start adulting. But hopefully you enjoyed your teenage years. You enjoying college. But it goes fast, it does, divine brant Hey. Unconnote your recent college grad in LA graduated with a degree of sports broadcasting broadcasting commentary also working video from Sensy like your producer. See, I'm looking for a starting the field, would love to connect Ash he met Joe huh oh they Oh Geordan, he went to the same school as you. Huh oh as you. Oh, so you're not gonna putting no good word in for him? Now come, how are you gonna do that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You went to the same school as George and you talk about c J. I mean you better be trying to be butt up to George, so geordye can put a word in for you, m But that's probably probably intern as of right now, the interns that's coming on Club Shah the first batch of interns coming from some Batah state. Huh and that yeah what I'm saying. But I'm saying the first the first batch of interns that's gonna be on Club Sha Shae in Nightcap. They're coming from Savannah State. Now after that we can blend. But they coming from my album out of first, So they gonna get, they gonna get, They're gonna get first cracked and seeing how this thing, how this thing work, and see if it's something that they want to do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Have the sailor said, please wish my daughter happy birthday for tomorrow, Abby from Hollywood Broward. O, Joe, you know what that is, don't Yoe?
Speaker 3: Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday? Sist? You said they from the.
Speaker 3: Crib from Hollywood Broward?
Speaker 1: Are they from the crib?
Speaker 3: That where you're from?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday? I'm from Day, I'm from Day. But you know, we all family, We all family.
Speaker 3: Where are we? Where are we not at?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow? Thet eight?
Speaker 2: Oh? So what do we start with tonight? Because I had one one million? Oh oh, Joe, we're about to hit one point. What we had one million, ninety five thousand subs, one million, ninety five thousand, Oh we're almost ninety seven now. Oh, we could definitely hit that in the moment. Hey, you two wear our plaques. We need our plaques.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe need is plaque I needed for the new for the new place, so I can hang that up. I wanted to be the five win on Wane, to be the first. I wanted that plaque to be the first thing people see when they walk in.
Speaker 3: Rell says she getting rid of that post though, what.
Speaker 1: Posted the one behind me?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Oh, hey, I got a I got a nightcap signed ready for the new place.
Speaker 2: Oh by nightcap by nightcap just can't we got it? I'm like, what the hell is that? Asked about? Well, I had to go pick that thing up? I said, I know now where. Didn't seen it here, That's my first time seeing it. But we got a nightcap that's gonna go where the club. Yeah, I gotta get get me a big I probably got it.
Speaker 1: Two more weeks in here and I'm gone, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Please make sure y'all like, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Guys, you've done an unbelievable job. We greatly greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much for making nightcap so popular. Please make sure y'all subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can get it through Club shay Shape, but please please make sure y'all subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you for selling out Shave by Laportier. But we pinned the chat. We pined the link at the top of the chat and they said that it's gonna if you order it, you'll get it within the one to two weeks because we have We have supplies in and we're filling those orders.
Speaker 3: So thank you so very much.
Speaker 2: We've also been nominated for NAACP Image Awards for our Sports and Entertainment Outstanding Podcast. We've also pinned that link. Please go for us, Please go and vote for us. Thank you so much for joining us. I am your favorite unk, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite Number eighty five Bingo, Legend, rock runner, ex right there, pro Bowler, all Pro chad O Cho, Senko Johnson. We will see you tomorrow night, same time. Thanks for joining us, Ladies and gentlemen, good night.
Speaker 1: I love you.