Speaker 1: The second date of.
Speaker 2: I'm always interested when somebody says they have a go to move that they use on dates that works.
Speaker 3: Every time, and then they end up on our show.
Speaker 2: But at least it works somewhat. Yes, I've heard of this one guy. I'm not gonna say. He's in the room, but he calls.
Speaker 1: It the Ninja.
Speaker 2: You're on the couch Netflix and chilling. Next thing you know, sneaks up behind the girl with a black mask and a plate of nachos.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: At first I thought scary, and then the nachos came in, So now I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: That's exactly where I want you to be.
Speaker 5: Jeff's move cheese.
Speaker 3: So it's not just on the top now that it's just.
Speaker 6: Not interested anymore, it's literally theoretically already working on I.
Speaker 1: Don't get picky on the ninja.
Speaker 2: It works every time, and by works, I mean he ends up going to jail, but that he has a go to move he uses on dates. Let's talk to Mitchell about it. Mitchell, you pull a ninja.
Speaker 7: I don't say it's a ninja, but you know, I've got some some things in my arsenal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hopefully it's more like Nacho's.
Speaker 2: But okay, we want to hear about that in just a second. But first, tell us about the girl that you went out with. What's her name?
Speaker 7: Her name is Jamie met online, you know, doing the online dating thing. Came across her profile and thought she was really cute.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: The thing that really stood out to me though, is our picture. She is rocking a fedora.
Speaker 3: A fedora.
Speaker 1: Oh classic Ninja attire.
Speaker 3: I was thinking she was like part of in Sync. You know.
Speaker 1: It is kind of a throwback.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is time for him to make a comeback, is it? Aren't we around that cycle right now?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: At me, I don't know, but the hats are back.
Speaker 2: Why not Let's stop the sidebar on old school fashion and get back to Jamie.
Speaker 1: And how did you end up asking her out?
Speaker 7: So, you know, I messaged her and I was like, I asked you out. I'm hoping that the first time we hang out, I get to see you wearing that fedora.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was that important to the story.
Speaker 7: It was very cool me. It's a very distinctive thing, you know. And I admire her player and style for pulling it off and she looked good with it, and so you know, she sent them laughing emojis, and we set up some time to hang out and ended up going out to a bar and meeting in person. And I walked in and sure enough she had the fedora on, so.
Speaker 3: Very easy to recognize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one, absolutely, yes, she was indeed all right, So far things are lining up.
Speaker 1: How did the actual date go.
Speaker 7: The actual date went really well. We clicked, we had a nice spark in person, the same kind of banter was there from talking online. We got the mutual interest like comedy and going to concerts and stuff, and it went.
Speaker 8: It went really well.
Speaker 4: So you're sitting there talking to her and you're thinking like, there's going to be more dates probably then.
Speaker 7: Exactly, and kind of also getting the feeld that like maybe we could take this date to another level. So I'm this is me kind of sidebar with you guys. I guess this is where my move comes.
Speaker 2: In, right, thank god, because to be honest, your date was kind of putting me to sleep there. I want to know what are the moves that you have? What does Mitchell do to get to go back to his place?
Speaker 7: So my go to is I will invite go back to my condo because I have a hant ub there and I offer a more intimate experience there.
Speaker 4: I had to go back with you, I mean, and it's very apparent.
Speaker 3: What you're looking for when you offer a hot tub.
Speaker 1: To get at.
Speaker 3: I mean though, like you're in a bathing suit or maybe not, maybe some arm floaties.
Speaker 1: You guys like each other and float for a while. Yes, we trust float. Oh is that how it works? Mitchell?
Speaker 7: I mean it can't. That's what you're into. I'm down the trust float.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, baby, keep the jets off. I want to see through.
Speaker 5: Wait no, did she bite them? Did she go back to your place for the hot tub?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: She was like, well it sounds interesting and fun, but like I don't have a bathing suit with me. And I was like, well, we don't take spares back in the condo.
Speaker 8: Can that's not a problem?
Speaker 3: You have spare bathing suits in your condo?
Speaker 5: Is that what you just said, Mitchell?
Speaker 7: I mean, ye got one piece, I got two people.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You make it so that women can't even say Noah's an option?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: Like that she put me off more than it does.
Speaker 7: I think I swim cat like.
Speaker 4: Shed made a bathing suit with a woman is just I just yet, I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: Sure, the cleanses, it's like a washing machine.
Speaker 5: Aren't you worried?
Speaker 4: You come off as just like a player, you know, like you've got a hot tub.
Speaker 3: With spare women's baby that makes you want.
Speaker 4: To go more, but it doesn't make you want to call them back, Like maybe you want to go for the but you're not expecting anything else.
Speaker 2: Maybe that doesn't matter, because it sounds like Jamie was interested. Did you guys end up going in.
Speaker 1: The hot tub?
Speaker 7: So yeah, we have another drink at the bar and then ended up going back to my place. And I think this is kind of weird. Things maybe got away from me because right when we got there, and before we even could get in the hot tub, the alarm on my phone went off and I had totally forgotten that I had this thing I needed to do for work. I couldn't avoid it for any other time. And I was like, hey, I'm so sorry, you can get into the hot tub. I have to do this thing for work real quick. But I could tell, like immediately she was turned off, and ever since then, I can't get hold of her. She's not responding to anything. It's total ghosts mode.
Speaker 4: So she didn't suck if she didn't sit alone in your hot tub, did she?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she didn't get in.
Speaker 7: I think once she realized I wasn't going to join.
Speaker 1: You know what, if you were.
Speaker 6: Some crazy player, you know what I mean, you wouldn't say, oh no, let's not do it like you would say screw.
Speaker 3: He is a crazy player. That's what he's been talking about.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 6: I think the fact that you had to say, hey, I honestly have work.
Speaker 1: I gotta pause the.
Speaker 6: Plans right before you get in a hot tub, I think that says a lot that you're not just looking for one thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a good thing for I think.
Speaker 3: She was just looking for one thing and it didn't happen calling him, I.
Speaker 6: Didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: These are all good questions that we should ask directly to her.
Speaker 1: Reach out and call her and get your second date update right after this, guttnam stop. If we get this job, let me do this, and Mitchell, we help you out.
Speaker 2: Are all four of us invited to come over to your hot time?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think we've ever had a.
Speaker 2: Hot tub show party before and maybe there's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to try it out, Mitch.
Speaker 2: You cool with that if y'all can make it happen, Yes, saving two piece for me.
Speaker 3: You'd have to clean that thing afterwards.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that if you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: One of our listeners of Mitchell met a girl online named Jamie recently. They went out to drinks where he used his go to move on her, which is bringing up the hot tub back at his condo where you can choose from any pre used bikini he keeps handy cash.
Speaker 4: I know, Mitchell, that you want to call her to like get a second date. I want to call her and ask what was going through her mind that she was going to put on a backup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, used bathing for it's like whenever twenty one instead of trust some dude that.
Speaker 3: He washed it.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, go ahead and ask her. But she seemed to be down with it.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I washed the bathing.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, sure, good enough, all right, I mean she was into it.
Speaker 2: But the problem was as soon as they got back to Mitchell's place, his phone went off, reminding him he had some work he had to get done. Yeah, and she didn't want to stick around while that happened, so she took off. And now we're going to try and figure out if we can get you another chance to get her back back into that chacuzzie.
Speaker 1: That's what we all want.
Speaker 5: That's what she wants to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that's what I want.
Speaker 9: I'm at the friend of the line.
Speaker 1: We all want it. Why doesn't she want it?
Speaker 3: A group goal.
Speaker 1: On the same pal, We're all there.
Speaker 3: You're in the hot tub with her, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Right now, we'll see what she has to say. Here we go.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey is this Jamie? Yes, it is Jamie. What's up? This is Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning the radio show.
Speaker 3: Hey Jamie, Hey.
Speaker 10: I can I ask what this is about?
Speaker 2: This is about a hot tub party that we're having that you're invited to.
Speaker 10: I have no idea what's going on? What what do you need?
Speaker 2: Actually, well, we need some answers from you about why you're not calling back our good friend Mitchell, who you went.
Speaker 1: Out on a date with.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, yeah, the hot tubs making sense still, I was like, what is happening right now?
Speaker 2: Because Mitchell reached out to us for this segment that we're doing right now called second Date Update. He's trying to figure out why you're not calling him back after the whole hot tub the thing didn't go down. Oh, he did tell us a little bit about it. He told us about going out to drinks with you at the bar and then going back to his condo.
Speaker 1: But then he had a work conflict.
Speaker 10: Oh all right, i'll tell you. I'll tell you. We were having fun. We did have a good time, and like he said, hot tub, I was in the mood for some fun that night. I was like, okay, hot tub condo, let's go.
Speaker 5: Even after he said used bathe and suit that you could use.
Speaker 10: Yeah, at that point, I mean we were drinking. It was fun.
Speaker 3: I was okay.
Speaker 10: I was drunk about it. Was like, yeah, all right, let's do this.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you were totally into it.
Speaker 10: Very and we were really here. He was, He's nice. I mean, we were having a good time. But an alarm went off on his phone and alarm and I was like, he goes, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I have this work that I forgot about and and he goes, so I'm a video games streamer. Oh and I'm like, what in the what? Okay? So I was like, all right, so, so what are you doing? You're gonna play games? He was like, I actually was had this idea to get more views and more you know, likes and all this stuff. I would play games, video games in my hot ub with this sexy woman, which is you.
Speaker 1: Oh god what wait?
Speaker 2: He invited you to be in his video stream in your beginning exactly?
Speaker 10: Oh and I like this plan?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 10: Did you have this plan?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Man, I got a lot of money to mean. I'll just let you know, Jamie wrong. We didn't know anything about the video stream at all.
Speaker 3: We didn't even know that that's what he did. We had no idea.
Speaker 10: Of course, that doesn't even say, you know what, that doesn't even surprise this right now?
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's actually on the other phone line.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, he's.
Speaker 1: Listening and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 9: I you know, I see how it looks like it was a setup, but exactly honest sake of things just kind of lining up. But then I was like, well, why not just shoot my shot and see if it could happen?
Speaker 8: You know, what.
Speaker 10: Is wrong with your thinking? With it, Like, what are you talking about me?
Speaker 1: Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Don't you want to like say hi and then exchange pleasantries with her first?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm a little overwhelmed here, you know, I'm just you and figure it out.
Speaker 9: We're all overwhelmed here together.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wait, hold on, Mitchell, how could this have not been planned? You're the one that sets your streaming schedule. It's not like the boss out there saying and you had to do this bikinis.
Speaker 8: I got caught up in the date and having a great time and totally forgot about it.
Speaker 5: It's not the first time you've done it.
Speaker 4: That's why you have the bikinis a lexus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you done this? Have you ever done this before? Mitchell? Had another girl in your hot tub while you stream?
Speaker 5: Remember, don't lie because people can find that video.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: There are a lot of things flying at me right now. Number one, I have never done that with another girl and streaming in the hot tub. It was a a stroke of not genius of the moment.
Speaker 9: And number two, I have to say I absolutely watched this one siting that home.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: In his slight defense, both men and women do stream and they make a lot of money, so he could be doing this on his own too.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you were going to make money, were you going to give her a cut?
Speaker 8: I'm to give you a cut. Yeah, let's figure out all ownership deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get you a new sexy Fedora to put on that head.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that would be big.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, yeah, maybe that's the reason that he that he totally lost what he was supposed to do that night.
Speaker 1: The Fedora was so cute, so sex.
Speaker 10: I mean, what can I say?
Speaker 8: You see it now, you get it.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, man.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure Jamie's on board, because Jamie, we would love to send you on another date with Mitchell. You don't have to get into a hot tub, you don't have to put on a bikini. You just have to sit down with him to dinner and we'll pay for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, at least he's like honest and a parent like he is really very true.
Speaker 3: It's it's very obviously what you're getting with Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: Look, I apologize again. I know it probably wasn't the best foot forward, but you were an incredible woman. You're beautiful, you're charming. I totally forgot about it. I'm not irresponsible like that, and I would love to fund all the Fedoras you ever want.
Speaker 1: To buy, Jamie. That's that video game money. Come on, wow, what do you say another day? Look at daddy?
Speaker 10: All right, let's do one more. I am gonna wear Fedora, but I'm gonna bring my own freaking suit.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you that a.
Speaker 3: Couple of das.
Speaker 1: It'll be great.
Speaker 8: I'm not mad at that at all. By all means sounds great. Thank you for giving me another chance. And thank you.
Speaker 1: And remember nudity isn't even allowed on a stream.
Speaker 4: If you're streaming, you can't get fully.
Speaker 1: We will sorry, I was interested in being on your stream. Hose is off.
Speaker 7: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I just thought of his three for one Target bikini sale.
Speaker 1: There's four of us.
Speaker 2: Oh that means one of us is going to have to go nude volunteer.
Speaker 1: I already picked out of a hat and.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna wear a hat.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna be the hat.
Speaker 3: Why the hat?
Speaker 2: Because he likes for doora he does, okay, back, yeah, I see I mean this honestly.
Speaker 1: The second date was an absolute miracle. I don't know, because I.
Speaker 2: Mean, this guy invites a girl over and when she's there, asks her to go live on camera while wearing a bikini for.
Speaker 1: His video game stream.
Speaker 2: If I told you that going in that we're going to find out that information, we'd say zero percent chance this guy gets a date.
Speaker 4: It's such a look at the dating world right now, like options very limited.
Speaker 3: I've just taken what you can get out there.
Speaker 2: He was just kind of nice and a little bit sincere, and that was all it took.
Speaker 4: Apparently those were cute.
Speaker 3: I mean they're from Target, obviously they kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But if you ever want to get a second date, update or invite us over for a hot tub party, I'll play the video game.
Speaker 1: You can always email the show. We'll call the person who isn't calling you back.
Speaker 7: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.