Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jedge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod, and today I have a special co host one of my very very favorite people in the entire world, and that is Marred Brett josephs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so happy to be here on the twats with you, Tamra.
Speaker 2: I am so happy. I feel like I just saw you because we were hanging out in New York. How much fun was that for our dear friend. Everybody knows who Julius is, but his husband's birthday Arturo fortieth birthday. Oh my god. His house is amazing.
Speaker 3: His the house is amazing. I sent you, Julius and as a mask in bar Mitzvah. Because we had the Mariachi band, we had frus, we had the dancing. It was unbelievable. And I love that we got to spend time together. And Joe and Eddie love each other. Their motorcycle man, they get.
Speaker 2: I know we're planning a trip to Italy. They were where Joe's going to be on Eddie's podcast, So there's a lot going on. He likes that the Guy's guy you know the rugged guy that's on the motorcycle. That that's Eddie's said.
Speaker 3: You're riding your own motorcycle. I cannot. I have to go on the back of the motorcycle.
Speaker 2: I'll go on the bike. Actually, I've never been on the back of Eddie's motorcycle ever.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that I always go on the back. I have a pink helmet. I'm like a chicken. You are much braver than I am.
Speaker 2: I'm getting more chicken as I get older, though, Like one of those I like, get on the motorcycle, I'm like, okay, God, not today.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, we don't need to break any bones and we don't need to hear.
Speaker 2: I dropped that bike and break a hip. I'm down for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're out for the count I can't.
Speaker 2: I have to ask you any updates on New Jersey season fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yet, no, no updates. Have not heard a thing, literally, crickets have not and I think we're not going to hear anything till after the holidays. I think they're focusing on you. They have Salt Lakes, they have Salt Lake, they have New York's launched. You know what I'm saying they have all of the.
Speaker 2: They have Beverly Hills and Potoma coming out there is going to have a.
Speaker 3: Lake of other women to focus on than our craziness. I think we needed that break.
Speaker 2: Do you have a dreamcast?
Speaker 3: You know? There's certain people I don't want to work with, you know, and it's you know, one couple because I don't think they want to work with me either. I think they don't. It's not gonna work with They don't want to be around me, and I don't want to be around them. So that's really the case. I think that's that's the issue. I think people, I think we've outgrown each other. That's not a friendship, that's not someone we care to be around. I think mines were cross boundaries were broken, and it's not something I want to be around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the feeling. Let's say that Anti set you guys down and said we really want the same cast back. You guys have to figure it out. Do you think there would be any way?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I think a lot of people couldn't do it, and I don't think they want to do it either. I don't think Andy would even suggest that. I think they made it very clear to us. This will be a transition phase and this will be the last year we could really do this.
Speaker 2: Maybe, just maybe they'll do two different shows.
Speaker 3: That would kind of be funny.
Speaker 2: They can put some of them on the Jersey Shore name that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I live right by the city, the Northern Jersey girls. It's totally feasible. I don't know what's going to happen, but you could see it's like most of us do get along.
Speaker 2: That's good. So can you give us a update on Joe's health?
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you for asking. Joe does have first age prostate cancer, but it's very slow growing, so they just monitor him. Now he has to get tested every like five months. He used to do an MRI the blood work, and it hasn't changed. So they're not choosing to treat it now. It's called active surveillance.
Speaker 2: What do they do? What do they do to treat it if it grows.
Speaker 3: If it grows, they will treat it and then it's either radiation a surgery removing it. You know, prostate cancer, if it's quite early, is very curable. You know, I think like ninety seven or one hundred percent careable. It usually men die with prostate cancer, not a prostate cancer. But if it's quite too late, then it gets aggressive, goes out of the prostate and it's very dangerous. But that's why she should to get it early.
Speaker 2: So are you're not nervous at all? You know that it's you.
Speaker 3: I was originally very nervous because I lost my ex husband a year before that. Suddenly and he was.
Speaker 2: Enough, he was he wasn't It's not the news you needed to hear.
Speaker 3: No, So I was like, holy crap, you know, now my husband is you know, going to have a very bid illness, and I don't want to take any chances. But as soon as I heard that, it was, you know, very careable. It's very early stages. We just need to monitor him, you know. I just got to keep healthy. Came off the crumb cake.
Speaker 2: Okay, one last question I have to ask you, would you ever do Traders? Because I see possibly, you know, there's only so many reality stars out there, and they're doing twenty one at a time. I'm like, and it's going through the Housewife for all I could see you. I told Luanne the same thing. Luanne said she would absolutely never do it. Would you do it?
Speaker 3: You know? It's funny. I know it's very hard to do. I know you have to have a lot of alone time. I probably would do it. I don't know how well. I think I would do well doing it. I don't know how well I would do with all the isolation.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to ask you. And then then you know, no communication outside, no phone calls, and you could be there up to a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that could be very hard for me. I mean, I don't like to turn down amazing things like that, but I mean, listen, I think I would do well. I would give it a shot, for sure.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't advise. I wouldn't advise anybody to turn it down, just because it is such a unique, yeah experience, if you like it or you hate it, it's a very unique experience. And by the way, they want an Emmy like, it's a great show to be on.
Speaker 3: Emmy Award winning show. I would never turn it down. I think I would do well, But mentally, I don't. You know, my house is very full of people all day long. We're not alone a lot, so I think me having the isolation, I don't know if I would have a freak out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's long days, like you're up at six in the morning getting yourself clammed and ready. Then you, you know, go to the castle. You're there till eleven o'clock at night. By the time you get home it's, you know, midnight. It's it's long hours, long hours.
Speaker 3: I know Dolores said it's very long. But you know, I know, you know, listen she did it, and I know she said she goes march. I don't know if this is for you, it was definitely would yes, definitely do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So did you watch a premiere of New York?
Speaker 3: Yes, I watched the premiere of New York. I came home to watch it, you know, and you know, listen, it's it's you know, it's a slow start. I those girls have great style, they do have relationships. I love it. I love the new cast member Raquel.
Speaker 2: Raquel, She's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: When I was in New York last week, I met her.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love her.
Speaker 2: I love beautiful, beautiful. Well, let's read their taglines. I'll take the first one and then you take we'll alternate. So, Bren Whitfield is why date their dad when you can just be mother?
Speaker 3: I mean you know that's actually kind of funny. Well, you could just be mother. I mean, listen, that's very brind like. You know, she's a daddy dater.
Speaker 2: She is, So you can you take errands. I'll take Roquel's okay.
Speaker 3: In the cocktail of life, a New Yorker is never shaken nor Stern.
Speaker 2: Oh, Raquel, that's cute, just like a painting. You'll need a couple of looks to figure me out.
Speaker 3: Good, you know they're cute. Side to Silva. I may be hungry, but at least I'm not thirsty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that, Jessel. I'm not up and coming. I'm already there.
Speaker 3: All right, right, good, just look at new teeth. By the way, she got new teeth. Teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks good, hair, she looks great. Teeth really change. I like you telling me I'm getting I'm getting new teeth next week.
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 3: Your teeth a good?
Speaker 2: They're good, But you know what, I just want them more bright and they kind of you know, when you have them, they stand out. So I'm going I'm actually going to the doctor that a lot of the Jersey people went to doctor the smile Texas.
Speaker 3: Go oh the smile Texas guy. Yes, very good too. I went to doctor Appa, but smile, Texas. They look great.
Speaker 2: Frank Eddie's getting them. Yeah, Frank got his. I talked to him about that. I talked to Rachel, so I'm like, okay, let's do this.
Speaker 3: I got Joe his chief years before I went on the show. He had the Yeah. I had to change him up as soon as I met him. Okay, uber love looks good on me. But Darling, what doesn't.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lions. Not everyone can be Jennifer Lions, but they can try. That's cute.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do love Jenna Lions.
Speaker 2: I do too. I saw her too in New York at the Bravo offices. Okay, so let's read Salt Lake Cities taglines. Taglines coming out in one week. So, Angie K, you may have been in a sorority, but I'm Greek for life. Baby. She's leaning into that Greek thing this season.
Speaker 3: She is. I mean, listen, Angie's a good housewife and we'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, she's sinner snowflake for a reason.
Speaker 3: I know, but brand new, I mean, you know, I know, housewife center snowflake. I like it. Lisa Barlowe tequila is my livelihood, and my lifestyle is always top shelf.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so, Lisa, Mary Cosby God is my shepherd, and you all look.
Speaker 3: Like sheepe by the way.
Speaker 2: That's mine too. I mean everything Mary does is my favorite class.
Speaker 3: And you know that's Joe's favorite housewife. That's why he loves saltas he does. From the beginning, he lived for Mary.
Speaker 2: I could just watch her go through her day, just walk around, like watching her pull that luggage in with you know, like trying to get the door open, all the Louis Vuitton big jacket on the hat over it. Like I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, her perspective on life is TV gold. I love it, okays Meredith Marx. I'm known for my tub and this year I'm bathing in glory.
Speaker 2: Whitney Rose on my healing journey. I always travel for his class.
Speaker 3: It's cute. I think it's cute. Yeah, Heather Gay, don't blame me. I've got the receipts proof and the screenshots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I figured that my tagline also had screenshots in it.
Speaker 2: Oh well it did, yes, Yes, Bronwyn Newport the only muted thing you'd find in my wardrobe is my black card. I am liking Bronwyn. I mean it's early on, so it's hard to tell. And I'm always one that like, oh, yes, I really like her, and then like you get to know her and you're like, no, I don't like her.
Speaker 3: So how have I never heard the name braun Win? And then you guys OC had a housewife named Brounwin, and now we even know the braun Win. In my entire life, I never heard that name and now we have.
Speaker 2: Ever is that crazy? You're although spelled different? Didn't you say you told me you just saw Braunwin?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just did alive with Brown the OC Braunwyn. Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: I really do love her. I keep in with her all the time. Yes, let's go through some housewife headlines. Yes, so this first one really breaks my heart. So Kim Richards's family hit a breaking point her sobriety struggles, a sister, Kyle Richards, torn apart. This is from page six. Kim and her sister, Kyle Richards were reportedly involved in a dispute amid Kim's relapse into her alcohol addiction. Law enforcement reported an incident last week at a home, Kyle owns that him has been staying, and LAPD responded to keep the peace after a female reportedly violated a restraining order. Both parties were informed of the eviction process and officers kept the peace. Earlier this month, Kim was staying at the Hilton Hotel and she was placed on psychiatric hold and taken to a hospital for incoherent behavior. After her release, Kyle reportedly allowed Kim to stay in her home to help her get back on her feet. The outlet reported that the family has cut off all contact with Kim in hopes the shutout will help her get sober again.
Speaker 3: It's sad. It's sad. You know, you don't want to see that headline because you know some suffering with mental health issues and sobriety. It's a sad situation.
Speaker 2: It's hard when it's family members Like I would never want to be in any of their positions right now. I hope Kim, I hope she's doing better now.
Speaker 3: I'm wishing her well and I'm wishing the family, you know, peace and not suffering. But I also understand Kyle's stance. If like, you know, you have to give tough love because you know what they're a bad position, and I understand it, and it's a hard way to be and I'm just praying that you know, Kim heels and that they all are okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, Aaron Foster didn't love watching dad David Foster on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Keeps in Touch with Gigi. Aaron Foster is explaining on Watcher Hopbins Live why it was so hard to watch your dad, David Foster on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. If you remember he was married to Yolanda. She said she didn't love it. When you're watching these shows, there's like this train wrecks that I can't stop watching. All of a sudden, your family's a part of this, it becomes less fun. Her dad, David appeared on the Real House of Beverly Hills alongside his wife Yolanda. Bravo teases the Real House with Beverly Hills He's in fourteen with a new promo from Deadline. Bravo is teasing the new season of the Real House of Beverly Hills with the new promo. Season fourteen of the Beverly Hills base reality series is set to premiere this fall, and the cable network has released a teaser for fans lights Camera nine oh two one zero and all new season of the Real House of Beverly Hills is coming soon. I have not heard a release date, have you.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't heard a release date whatsoever. And I love that opener. It was very sexy. It was very much girl. I'm not gonna lie. I have some envy. We've never had an opening like that, never teaser like that.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a teaser like that.
Speaker 3: That teaser was sick. I loved it. Whoever is doing the marketing, kudos to them. And you know, I have some jealousy. It's fabulous.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till their I don't even know when it's at start. I'm maybe the end of the year. I don't know, but I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait on to come out. It's one of my fait.
Speaker 2: It is one of my favorite franchises. You know what's not my favorite is Lisa's ex husband Lenny Hackstein. Yes, he evidently broke up with his fancy that it was allegedly cheating on his wife with, and he posted a thirst trap after the split, making progress He looks like he's naked. He might have pants some and you can't cut off at the waist, had on backwards, which I can stand is seeing an old man do that. And he's standing there and took a picture of selfie in the mirror. Lenny is focusing on his fitness now and he's single. Three weeks after he broke up broke off his engagement with Katerina, he took to Instagram to post a thirst trap photo making progress, but want to take the next step? Can anybody recommend a personal trainer? In Miami the Plastic Church and rode alongside a shirtless selfie.
Speaker 4: Oh please?
Speaker 3: Like he's like pathetic. First of all, he's like a potato. He looks like a potato. Any reason. You know his face?
Speaker 2: I know, you know anybody looks like a potato. I love it.
Speaker 3: No, anybody who's going to be with him is just for the money at this money is a disgrace. And what is it? What's he posting that for?
Speaker 2: He never what I saw on the show. He never treated Lisa well. I always felt so sorry for her, and she was one of those girls that I felt like she really loved him. She wanted to make it worse. She did, and and that's what she got.
Speaker 3: It's a you know, you're only going down from Elisa Hackstein. So I don't know what he's thinking. And clearly is that girlfriend caught on quickly?
Speaker 2: Well she was she was there for temporary reasons, Yeah, exactly. There was a new article that came out. Brandy Glanville had this announce that her attorneys have bowed out of the lawsuit against Bravo and told her she does not have a case anymore.
Speaker 3: So, all right, that you know, there's that, I you know what it happens. I don't think she had a case that started. They shouldn't have taken it. Just start out with Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of people are just so happy these days if they don't get what they want. You know, if you're you're on a reality show and you know you know what you're in store for, You're you're not filming happy days, you're filming a reality show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't, And it's unfortunate that she feels that way.
Speaker 2: Dereenda Dudley has announced the newest cast member on Myammy is a girl named Stephanie who used to date Anthony doctor Nichole's.
Speaker 3: Oh ex doctor, Nicole's husband.
Speaker 2: Husband, Yes, got it? And then I start thinking, do you think that's possibly the nail in the coffin for her to exit? Because she quit the show this season? Do because she just had a baby and she's struggling with postpartum. Now, if you have postpartum and you have a new baby, the last thing you're gonna want is to film with your you know, your significant others X.
Speaker 3: Now you know what. No, I don't think that's why she quit. I think she probably was just like, I have a very beautiful life. I want to focus on my Fani. Yeah, she has a wonderful career. I think she probably could have handled it no problem because she's a strong I thought she's a strong housewife. I happen to love Nicole.
Speaker 2: I adore her.
Speaker 3: Sophisticated, fabulous, and she could have handled it well.
Speaker 2: I will tell you I talked to her before last season and she told me back then she was on the fence because she was trying to get pregnant and she knew it'd be so. I think it's something that's been on her mind for a while. I mean, she has more money than she needs.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, and she's got her own career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful life, a new baby, two little kids.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Let's get into Salt Lake City Season five, episode three, Margaret, do you know any of the Salt Lake City women?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do know. I know Whitney, I know Meredith, I know Lisa Barlow. You know, I've spent time with them, so yeah, I do know the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all great. I think this is one of the best new shows. I mean, it's not that new now, it still feels new to me. I still remember when they announced it five years ago at Bravocon. I'm like, what, how's gonna say what? We're watching Salt Lake City more girls? How is this gonna pan out? Well, it obviously did, and it did great.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Whitney called Lisa Barla the villain of Salt Lake City. But do you think she's a villain or do you do you have a villain on that show?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the villain is way behind bars, the real villain.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so right about that. Yeah, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: There's anything wrong being called the villain. I don't think it's the beat.
Speaker 2: I've eenmbracing it.
Speaker 3: I know exactly. I mean, I've been called the villain numerous ties. You know, I don't you know Lisa was so insulted by this. I don't think you know, Lisa, I didn't think it was such a big deal.
Speaker 2: I don't either villain.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, wait, am I'm such a villain. I would play into it. I think it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. If there's no villain, and when I say villain, it's not like some devil it's out to get you. But the ones that bring up the stuff nobody else wants to bring up exactly what kind of show would you be? Yeah, what kind of show would you be watching?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, so Lisa. So Lisa says things. So Lisa brings things up. There's no nothing wrong with that. Lisa is the great housewife. She's amazing. I would take it as a compliment. Okay, if you think I'm a villain, big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Angie's leaning into that role right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah if I was. You know, I'm called so many things. Villain's the least of my problems.
Speaker 2: So Whitney says that she's glad the women are back together and coming to Milwaukee. Mary tells Whitney saying she's coming, but she's flying on her own. I mean that is so Mary, Like, I know you guys have like thirty people in a private jet, but I'm gonna fly my own. I don't Did she fly private?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think she flew private. But maybe she has a fear of small planes. I wonder why she flew on her own.
Speaker 2: I know, I wanted to know more about that.
Speaker 3: And wish would have told us. That would have been interesting, like why are you flying alone? Yeah? Are you afraid of small planes? Do you not? I don't. I couldn't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Whitney's like, if it was anybody else but Mary, I'd make a big stink about it. But new are you afraid to fly private?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. I like it. I've flown private a few times, not, you know, not my plane, clearly, Yeah, I like to fly.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about Meredith's husband, Seth. He has a Big Lots hat on, so I'm wondering does he work for Big Lots or was that just gift with purchase.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know Big Lots. I wonder if they're based in Ohio. Should we look that up. I don't know. Maybe it is Big Lots. You know, those kind of companies are very successful, just a yeah. Do you remember the Big Lots all those kind of companies.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know if you remember, but when I was growing up, big lots used to be called something different. Yep, it's called Pick and Save.
Speaker 3: Oh it's based Big Lots is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's his new job, Billy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's it's Big Lots is a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My mom used to take us kids there to pick and Save and we would just run rapid just pick out anything we wanted. And then they changed it to Big Lots. I have not been in a Big Lots in years.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I But listen, when you're closing out goods and you're getting rid of extra inventory, it has not been beneath my license. Like we've closed out goods to Big Lots. You have to yeah, rid of access inventory.
Speaker 2: Why not, that's kind of what the store is, right, Yes, that's.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 3: They buy clothes outs and they do all of those things, and that's what you you know, so you get leftover merchandise.
Speaker 2: I did like cess little snarky comment when he said, Whitney is like high school algebra, pay no attention to it.
Speaker 3: I know, I thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: So then we go on to Angie tell Sean that her eyebrow girl told her that Britney's boyfriend Jared is getting flirtatious dms from him. Angie is conflicted about whether she should tell Brittany since they're not that close, but if the opportunity comes up, she'll tell her.
Speaker 3: I know, I was like, whoop, that came right out of the gate very quickly, very quickly, And.
Speaker 2: I allow that. She's like, I don't want to see her get hurt, but let me read the DMS on camera. This is perfect housewifery and definitely gives her the the you know, the center stage there on the snowflake. I mean, I don't want to hurt her, but let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, but let me tell all of America and the other thirty nine countries we are And yeah, but it's fine. Listen, it was dming the eyeground girl coming on to her. You know what, he came on. That's what's going to happen. Don't do These are the shady behaviors. The guy's trying to destroy you. You know what, don't be don't be dming. You know the girl and she's trying to come on to her while your girlfriend's on television? What are you brain dead?
Speaker 2: That's how you do exactly now. I would love to see a house tour of Mary's house. I would love the tour of her house. I mean, her sitting there with all that stuff behind her made me start itching because it was so cluttered with so many random things when she was sitting. I don't know if it was a bedroom a.
Speaker 3: I think that was Harry's. Obviously a shopper buys a lot of stuff, buys a lot of beauty stuff, buys a lot of things. She's yeah, I think she's got to get rid of stuff. People like I have too much stuff and I don't.
Speaker 2: So Lisa gets emotional talking about Jack's health problems during his mission, he got a horrible pain in his stomach. Did it bother you that Lisa never said exactly what Jack's issue was, Yeah, I mean it's medical.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, what was a bit what was going on there? Because she said he thought it was appendicite, and they didn't say, well, I just hope he's okay. You know, yeah, it's very scary when you're in another country and your and your son is away. She got very upset, so and they did a conventional part on so I wish they would have said.
Speaker 2: He said a little bit more, yeah he's okay.
Speaker 3: Like what we want to make sure he's okay?
Speaker 2: Well, what leads me to believe that maybe something's going on? Because they didn't give us the answer, which I'm like, oh geez, I hope he's okay.
Speaker 3: How do you feel?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about friends that you invite somewhere and they say I have to move something around to make your trip.
Speaker 3: If they're more gracious about it, if they're just like, oh my god, I want to come, let me change my plans, that's better. When they seem like, eh, I don't care. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Heather. When she's like Alice Cooper told that said that Milwaukee is a good stay Milliewaukee? Is that what she s?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: All I know about Milwaukee is that's where Harley is. Yes, yes, yes, So we went to Harley's one hundredth anniversary. I think it was one hundredth last year, and it was pretty cool. It was hot as hell, but it was pretty cool from what we saw. Mary saying, Jeffrey Dahmer lives by her dad, and her dad smelled a smell. Is so merry. She must get her sense of smell from her dad. Remember when she said Jen Shaws smelled like hospital.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And you know what, I tend to believe her. They did a poll on Watch What Happens Live, and people didn't believe her. I believe her because.
Speaker 2: I believe her too. I mean, you can't just pull that shit out of your ass.
Speaker 3: No, And I googled it and people had to move out of that apartment building, saying there was such a stench.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the documentary on it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it's a documentary. I thought it was like a series or something great.
Speaker 3: And you know, because I know he was like in New York and then he moved back to you know, Milwaukee, and the whole thing. So it was he would freeze body parts and cook them and he was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was disturbing. It was so disturbing, but it was so interesting to watch, but she's Bronwin tells Angie she's furious with Lisa for not standing up for her. Bromwin says that Lisa said worse things about Meylee than anything she said. Flashback to two weeks earlier, Lisa tells Heather and Bramwin that that Meylee is about to be blacklisted from nord Stones for all her returns. Can I tell you a return story? Embarrassing return stuff?
Speaker 3: I love a good return story.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not a big returner. In fact, I'm really bad about it. I will put it in the bag unless it's like designer, put in a bag and give it to my house cleaners.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it the returner.
Speaker 2: So I bought a designer dress from nord Strump and it's one of those that I'll probably never wear again. But I did wear it. And I was talking to a friend of mine and I said, do you want it? You can have I'm I'm not gonna wear it again. I word on TV and she goes, take it back. It's from norsem take it back and I go really, And so I'm like, okay, oh my god. So I printed out the receipt. I folded it up all nice, mind you there's no tags on it. So I take it back. I'm with my daughter, and and they said she opens it up, and she opens the inside and it's covered in sprayed dan No, mortified, mortified because I never returned stuff. Mortified.
Speaker 3: What did she say?
Speaker 2: She goes, there's no do you have the tags? And I'm like, oh no, I cut them off. And I thought I was gonna wear it just didn't look good on me, and I misplaces.
Speaker 3: Did she take it back?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: She goes, this is designer. You're probably gonna have to take it back to South Closet Plaza and see if they'll reach her. I was like, that's my luck, though, Margaret. If I try to lie about something, I get caught. I do fee the wrong, I get caught.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because Dolores and I will like sometimes if I war once and I'm like here, take this dress her and I'll switch to switch out sometimes, you know, well that's what I.
Speaker 2: Was trying to do. It was, I'm like, here and take its.
Speaker 3: No no, no mean her and I will like share the clothes. It's like if I wore once, then She's like, I only wore this once, you keep it and then I'll say you keep it or whatever. Yeah, a classic. No, I think that's the worst insult to say someone's being blacklisted for returning. That's not the worst insult.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the worst insult. I think I have heard that on my show years ago at somebody return. They were known to wear clothes return, clothes, wear clothes return.
Speaker 3: A lot of you know there's people on my show that do that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: There's people on my show and do that. There's It's not It's not the end of the world. I think some people do it, and who cares? I do you still in everyday life do it? Now?
Speaker 2: Do you think the Bronwin actually has a right to be upset with Lisa?
Speaker 3: You know the way Heather and Lisa did it, they were like saying she was horrible what she said about Whitney. They flashed back and show she said it to Whitney. Oh did you practice act? It's not like her and Whitney were best friends. It's not like she was shit talking her. She made fun of her, big deal. It's not like she was assassinating her character so terribly. But when you know, they were like, you're not supportable. You know, Lisa could have just said, well, Brounwyn has that sense of humor. I understand why Bronwin was upset, maybe not to the level she was upset, but Lisa, she said, well, Braun's my friend. That's just her sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now this is something I want to ask you. So Lisa brought Braunwin on this show. Now, should the person who induces the new girl to the show. Do you think it's her job to defend her the entire season?
Speaker 3: No, not defend her the entire season. Now, because I've brought Jen Fessler on the show, legitimately brought her und and listen, she annoyed Mayhear, and I argued a little we made up everything was good, and now you can't. You have to really act the way you feel.
Speaker 2: I agree, Whitney says. She extended the olive branch to Meredith, asking her to bring caviar, and she was bitchy, saying she was already bringing it. I thought that that is sweet of Whitney. It's like, obviously this is your product, product placement on the show. Make it organic, have your caviar there. So we can talk about your business because that she that's her business, right, the caviar business is Meredith.
Speaker 3: I agree, Like, I thought that was nice, Like bring your caviar, get some you know, get some play for it, give it to the girls. We could see it, enjoy it, have it. People could talk nice about it. I thought it was nice of Whitney.
Speaker 2: I thought she was trying to promote her business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Whitney's trying to extend an olive branch to Meredith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whitney, Mayley, Mary and Bronwyn go to the bubblehead museum, Lisa, Meredith and Heather and Brittany, and you go to the casino. Which one would you have? You chosen? Bibblehead museum or casino casino?
Speaker 3: I loved to gamble Bobblehead museum sounds like torture.
Speaker 2: It kind of was torture watching it.
Speaker 3: It was, I was like cracking up. I was like the bobble I mean, Joe loves to buy bibbleheads. Just say you now, and really where he buys a bobblehead? I go absolutely Bisark he iska king annoyed the out of me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would annoy the ship out of me too, Like my daughter is like that, not bobbleheads, but she's just Chachigi every little I'm like, oh, I can see the dust. Mary says, yes, I called Whitney a bobblehead last year, but she's passed the batona onto someone else. In cameras pan to Britney.
Speaker 3: I know, I kept.
Speaker 2: Looking at Brittany these last couple episodes. I'm like, she reminds me of somebody she I can't put my finger on, but I think it's Leanne from Dallas.
Speaker 3: She looks like Leanne. You're absolutely good. Yes, she does look like Leanne. Not as strong as Leanne. Lianne's yeah, hardcore girl and yeah woman, Brittany. You know, Brittany's a little uh broken, She's like a little sand sack. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Heather tells Meredith that Whitney felt like she was cold to her. Meredith questions how asking her to bring caviar was an olive branch. Mereda says people on social media are saying that Whitney uses designs and photos from Ali Baba and sells them for more. Heather says somebody is out to get Whitney and destroy her reputation. Mereda says if Whitney respected her, she would have consulted her. Heather tells Meredith she should offer some support. I was, what about this. What if Ali Baba stole Whitney's picture of her jewelry and use them on their site. That's the whole point of these sites.
Speaker 3: Ali Baba does that, and that's what they do. Ali Baba gets see something popular, see something that's promoted, takes the picture and says, we can knock this off for you. That's what they do.
Speaker 2: And they took her exact picture.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly, it's not like that's why she took that picture and you know, and got it off Ali Baba, And she's not going to use Ali Baba's photography. Ali Baba will take photography that's already on the internet and say we can make this for you. That's what happens a lot of the times. So you want the truth. That upset me because I don't like when people try and hurt someone's business. Say they're doing this. And Whitney is not the designer of the jewelry. She's a partner in the jewelry, but I don't think she's the one ultimately doing the designs. I think she approves the designs. She sent me the prison jewelry, So I didn't like that. And she's like, and Meredith does fine jewelry, beautiful, fine, high end jewelry, So I would think that Meredith would jewelry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I would think that Meredith would know this since she is in the business, that this is what these sites do exactly.
Speaker 3: And so I was just like, it's absolutely ridiculous. I've seen it happen to a lot of high end brands, high end furniture. I've seen restoration hardware pieces where they take actual pictures from restoration hardware and put it on an Ali Bob and act like they can make it for you cheaper. So it's it's absolutely ridiculous. I thought it was not nice and a little mean. I like that. And it's just because Meredith's doing jewelry and it's fine jewelry and a totally different kind of jewelry than Whitney does. And just because one person does jewelry doesn't mean someone else.
Speaker 2: It's the jewelry and the bath bombs, the bath.
Speaker 3: As you come on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, seriously, now the woman go to the Bucks game Britney Facetimes Jared Angie tells Bromwin about what her brow girl said about Jared and shows are the DMS. Brittany asks if they're talking about her, and Angie tells Brittany everything. Brittany gets emotional and walks away. Britney tells Meredith she suspected this, but it's hard to hear. It was disturbing to me to listen to Angie sit behind Brittany and have this conversation right knowing she's gonna hear it. I don't know. I it's a tough one because I've been guilty of it a million times, talking about a certain situation before you actually tell that person. So I'm gonna tell you know, Shannon. Then I'm gonna tell Heather, and then I don't really tell the person. And then when you tell, looks like the big old asshole. But that's how the show works. They want you to you know, he got into it?
Speaker 3: Oh should I tell him? I get it. I think the timing could have been better. We knew angrewe was going to tell her. I mean, she's on FaceTime with her boyfriend Jared Osmond, acting all lovey dovey, and then she's doing it right behind her you know, we're gonna get in a public place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Angie gonna get herself in some trouble if she keeps acting like this.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, and she's soon and they're gonna be going in the villain, which I know. Fine, listen, I don't blame it was. She did her job, and I don't want everyone you know, but that's but Brittany should know. And her boyfriend's obviously a douche. What am I gonna say?
Speaker 2: I have to talk to you about that statement you just made she's doing her job because me and Heather de grow had a conversation about this recently. Is it appropriate for us to say as housewives, I'm just doing my job.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day. You know, people probably give said, well, this is reality, this is this, But at the okay, it is a job. What are we gonna say, you're not doing your job, You're making stories. You have to keep it going. You know, this isn't like you I would say, it's a gray area.
Speaker 2: It's a great area because for us we get it, but the outside world's like, oh, doing a job, Like is this calculated?
Speaker 3: Is this script is calculated? But if this is what's going on in real life. You can't let it drag out because it's a you know, you're only filming for a certain amount of time as short time, so it's that's what it is. It's just you know, so it is. We are here for entertainment at the end of the day. For entertainment, we are not and we are human people. Also, we're here for your entertainment. You know, stuff is going on, and everybody's real everyday life too. Everybody has dirty laundry. No one's life is perfect, right, So all the viewers who watch the show, you know, there's stuff going on in your family. One brother's not talking to the sister. Someone's sitting around. I don't care what's going on, but it's not happening, and it's happening in real time, and you're calling your sister. This one's husband's thrown around. Imagine if it was being filmed. That's all I have to think about when you're at this show.
Speaker 2: Well I did. I felt bad for Brittany. She excused herself into the bathroom, was crying, and Marath consult her. One thing that I'm super confused about. Maybe you can help me out with this one Mary says that she uses a tampon so she doesn't have to pee, and I'm thinking it's not the same hole.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. I thought that also, But I am this is what I'm thinking. She said. It has to be a super.
Speaker 2: Size pressure on the pelvic walls around.
Speaker 3: The pelvic wall. That's the only thing I could think. Pressure on the pelvic wall so your bladder. It like stops the bladder from like going near the uith. That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a bladder infection to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a UTI waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So you know, Mary, you know very very smart woman. Obviously, you know thinks of these things. I don't know why you want to hold in your pee.
Speaker 2: No, I know place No, especially when you get older. I hold my pe and I get a ut.
Speaker 3: I I'm queen of the uti is just put me too. Yeah, I mean, you know, I'm always on a taking cranberry pills. I always having anmbiotics with me.
Speaker 2: I actually found this powder. I'll have to send it to you. You just drop it in your water. I feel like you're getting when you take it and wipes it out.
Speaker 3: Fabulous. Is that the Domato's powder? All right? Tell me so.
Speaker 2: At the museum, Melee told braun Wyn she heard she was making fun of her outfit. Bronwyn told Melee to have a serious conversation with Lisa. Back at the game, Maylee tells Lisa that Bronwyn told her to ask her how she feels about her outfits. That was a good move. So how do you feel about my outfits? Lisa says it was a snarky comment and not that deep. Bronwin wonders why Lisa can get away with just everything as a joke, but she can't.
Speaker 3: I did do?
Speaker 2: Do you think there's a double stander in this group when it comes to Lisa and Heather?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. Well I think it was just like Lisa and Heather, we're just you know. I think they were trying to comfort you know. I think Heather was trying to come for Bronway a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, Bronwin has big balls, standing her ground for the og against Yes, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: But Brown has a lot of confidence and I like it.
Speaker 2: But there was a flashback shows Lisa defending Bronwyn. Flashbacks or a double edged sword. You know that more than anybody. It can either help you or really screw your Yeah. Sometimes when I film, I'm like, Okay, don't say that, because they'll bring that up. There's going to be a flashback, like your mind's just overworking. So Brahmwa tells Heather she put her on blasts and they need to get correct about a couple of things. Heather says, Brahma needs to get correct about the BS thing she said. Bromwin says she's already told Whitney everything she said. Bromwyn says Heather and Lisa both said Whitney uses her trauma when she needs to. Do you feel like Bromwin is holding her own here or is she coming in too hot with.
Speaker 3: OG's No, I think Brown's doing great. I like that she's holding her own, she's solidifying her place, and I think that's what you do it.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel that maybe Heather tries to find fault in every new girl that comes on the show, first Angie, then Monica, now Bronwin.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree with that. I think it's true. Heather is very queen bee energy. Yeah, and I want to other hates my guts by the way, and I don't give two shits, but I just want to put this out there. I think she looks great this season. She looks amazing ever looked. I do think she's a great housewife. And but I do think she does come for the new girl.
Speaker 2: Do you miss Monica being on the show yet?
Speaker 3: I know, not yet. I don't miss her being on the show yet. I think these new girls are good. I do think Brawin's very good. Yeah, but I do think Monica. This is the one thing I'm going to say about Monica, do you uh you know whatever she was was it Bonteese? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Reality by Bonteese.
Speaker 3: She didn't go against those other girls. She went against Jenshaw. I know, doesn't shit talking those other girls my show. Everybody was you know, the stuff that was going on in our show. Everybody was trying to take us down.
Speaker 2: She would be a walk in the park in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the whole point is really Bontees, if you you know, she was going against one person. So it's not like she she was an internet troll against one person g who actually went away. So I almost feel a little bit bad for her.
Speaker 2: I did do I really like it.
Speaker 3: I think, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that Vonte's it barely had any followers. Yeah, it didn't. It didn't gain followers until it was put on the show. So for those maybe nine hundred people that it was said to, did it really hurt you? Did it really want to life?
Speaker 3: But they didn't say she didn't say anything bad about the housewives that are on that show. Yeah, she didn't saying she just was repeating with Genshaw.
Speaker 2: I honestly can't remember what was said, but I just remember it was a lot about Genshaw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was about what Genshaw was saying about those other girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I'm with Bronwen. Everyone is talking about everybody. I hate when they gang up on one person for doing something that they all do.
Speaker 3: Exactly. They could have made a joke at it, but they could have said, you know, they made they took it way too seriously.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be honest. We literally have our best friends on the show. We are texting each other after every you know, scene that we do, and can you believe she did that? And she did that? What an asshole? We all do it. And then to say, like, you know, to single somebody out come.
Speaker 3: On exactly, She's like, dude, they're all shit talkers.
Speaker 2: I know, so I watch What Happens Live. There was a poll team Heather or team Bronwen. It was split almost split down the middle. Heather fifty one percent and Bronwen forty nine.
Speaker 3: I know. Listen, it was a fifty to fifty split. It was. It was very close. Well so when it said did Heather overreact, it was like eighty percent that she did overreact?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched it.
Speaker 3: I watched it all.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all we have for Salt Lake City. I thank you so much for being here today and joy so much.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love co hosting with you. This was great and I you know, we have a lot of opinions.
Speaker 2: I know, and we have a Italy trip to plan.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're going to in our Italy trip, We're going to do our motorcycle trip. And the boys could you know, they could ride, we could ride a little, we could shop, we could eat and live our best life.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's going to be so fun. I can't wait. Okay, Marge, thank you so much and uh so happy that you were here today.
Speaker 3: So threat and don't sleep on Salt Lake people or the OC. Don't sleep on the OCA that you gotta watch my girl, Tamera. This's going to be changes.
Speaker 2: Oh change is anything you want to plug? Anything you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Oh listen, you know what what do I I have my mocktail line drink Soiree dot com. That's it. You know, my mocktail you can sip or spike as it is. And that's what I've been working on. That's what I have been doing the entire time that I'm that I am not filming. My entire life is my beverage right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you find yourself now that you're not filming the show?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Are you busier or.
Speaker 3: Are you busier? Yeah? I could focus on my business, which is that's what I should be doing. And you know, I feel happier and calmer right now because I focus on those things. And that's what that's what I should be doing. Focusing on my business, Yeah, which is good. And you know what, and my family and chill and you know, just just pulling it together.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird being I'm not saying you're not coming back, but just not knowing what the future is and have been filming for so many years. Like at first, I was very like, oh, God, What'd I do with my life? And you know, we had our CBD business, but it was fairly new when I got let go and we had the gym, so it was like going back to normal life. But there was like this emptiness inside me, like, but I'm supposed to be filming right now, or I'm supposed to be in New York? Do you impress right now? Like do you have any of those feelings? Are you just like I actually at ease.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm kind of at ease. I think it's okay. Listen. I've seen my girlfriend, you know, my friends that are on the show, We've had dinner, we've been together. But I also feel like I have a full life. And you were on the show. You know, I've been on the show seven years. You were on the show like ten years by twelve, twelve twelve at that point, that's a pretty big chunk of your life, you know, and every stage of your life. So seven years. But I feel like, you know, I'm focusing on my business. There's a little sense of peace that I have right now, and you know, whatever happens happens. I think I've come to that point in my life. Is just like whatever's meant to be. And you know, one door closes, another one opens. Listen. I would love the show come back in a little bit of a different way. But if it doesn't, what am I going to do? Right? I you know, other things will, other opportunities I always have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like the cast minus Teresa and jen Aiden and add a few other girls would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think Listen, I think Teresa and I am going to say this, even though we don't get along, she is has been great for reality.
Speaker 2: TV, well to give her her give her a spin off, and has done a lot of great things.
Speaker 3: But I think it's taken a turn that she really she doesn't seem happy. Yeah, you know, with everybody on there, and it's it's gotten to a you know, it's gotten to a dark place some point.
Speaker 2: No, I agree that Teresa is good TV, but it's just not working for that.
Speaker 3: But what we had is not good. What we had going forward is not good TV anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not. What about Jackie, Jackie.
Speaker 3: I'll never talk to again. That's done for me because you know why, her and I had a real bond, a real friendship. I really truly feel that I cared for her, and we you know, there's things that happened to off Cambra that I would never talk about things with both our families.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: I know that she knows, and she's like, Margaret betrayed. I didn't betray you. You know that that was show shit. You know what I mean that that came out.
Speaker 2: That's unfortunate, but I totally understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and and you betrayed me. You did things behind my back that I had no idea that was going on, and you let me fry for things and people.
Speaker 2: That's the part that I did not like that she let you fry for something you didn't do, and she actually did it.
Speaker 3: And accused me of things that happened. In twenty twenty one, I had nothing. I never spoke to Louis EPs in twenty two.
Speaker 2: Did not That had to have been so frustrating.
Speaker 3: Pop until twenty twenty two later on twenty twenty two did I ever even have contact with her. And that's really true. In twenty twenty two and twenty twenty one is when I received this crazy, uh you know, witness subpoena like from Mehitornian to go against it to be a witness for Louis. I didn't even know what it was talking about. And I did, you know what I'm saying. I did a group text to everybody on the show and production. I was like, I'm not getting your dirty laundry. I didn't have to go. It wasn't a judge's subpoena. It was like some witness request.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, And why would you be a witness for Louis?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, to like, I don't know what they wanted me to say. Even I was like, this is such a nonsense. Why would I do I didn't even know him, Like at that point, I only don't like once, I didn't even know what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: That's odd, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And the reason they did that was whoever this person was or whoever said in court that day, like, oh, I know someone was talking to you know the X. It wasn't me, And it wound up to be Jackie. And it was Jackie. She was already at Jackie's house. She had over two ex girlfriends at the house before he ever even came on the show. And I understand why she hated Teresa. She hated her guts. Yeah, And and it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's okay. She hates Teresa's guts, but doesn't mean she has to make you.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, don't make you. Don't make you.
Speaker 2: Girls, don't make.
Speaker 3: Your scapegoat, don't. I should have been suspicious. She had so much information and so much stuff that she would always send me and and send me. Oh my god, look what I saw. And I was like, uh, you know, I didn't even care.
Speaker 2: I was like, there was at the end of the at the end of the day, God dropped you a little gift.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it was a gift. It was a gift a week before the finale. It was a real gift, and it was it was great. It was a great ending to his season and it was great.
Speaker 2: It was well. I hate to end this, but we can talk forever. But I just want to say thank you so much, thank you, and I'll be talking to you soon.
Speaker 3: Thank to you soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks Marge, Thanks Bi.