Speaker 1: I hate this place. Let's play ball.
Speaker 2: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is Leading Off, brought to you by bet MGM. It is me, Joey p Joe Piezapia, That of course is Byron Buxton, I mean the Welsh, and it's you. And today we're talking all things baseball, as we always hear every single day noon eastern here on our Fantasy Pro's MLB channel. The Welsh and I are breaking it all down, fantasy fantasy baseball, regular baseball, betting baseball, DFS, baseball, basically, if it's got baseball in it, Welsh and I are going to talk about it. And Welsh, I don't think it's a coincidence that I took the last couple of days off. I was off on Sunday, took the kids on a little trip. Monday, stayed away. Byron boxing Buckson was very red hot those days. Everybody knows you're big Buckston guy, so I thought it might be safe to come back today. We'll see how it goes. But you gotta be loving life.
Speaker 1: So far, the Byron Buckson train is running on full speed.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 4: There are so many things to get and we will get wrong that when you can hold on to one of those really loud correct ones, it's very exciting. And I had my home run call yesterday was Buckston in honor of him. And I don't know if you saw he missed a homer by that much, by like an inch. He missed his fourth shot of the year, the league leader and what have put me in a tie for the home run call game that we play here. But yeah, Buxton looks red hot. And this is the point where we start crossing our fingers because now everybody get this happened like last year too. Everybody starts get in, oh my god, Byron Buckston, he's amazing, he's the best, and then il stint. So we've got to avoid the il stint here.
Speaker 3: For a couple of weeks. But like I said, looks like a first round talent right now.
Speaker 1: Tell me the greater number Byron Buckston home runs or days spent on the IL in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you're a brutal. I'm gonna say home runs because I'm an opohol. As an operating man show always, I.
Speaker 2: Am a pessimist, so I will go Actually, no, I'm not a pessimist. I'm an optimistic realist and I'm gonna say I l but I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I keep saying I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: But if you've got a home run call tonight, you got to get into our discord chat and go ahead and drop that bad boy in there as well. I see we've got a couple people already at two again. I took a whole day off and you know this, Welsh. You know when you take a trip with your kids, that's what it's.
Speaker 1: It's a trip. It's not really vacation. You know.
Speaker 2: A vacation is someone bringing me cocktails on a beach, on a hammock somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's vacation.
Speaker 4: I've never had a vacation since I had children, like I've I've taken trips with my kids. I've taken them to San Diego and Lego Land, but I've never had a vacation ever.
Speaker 2: You and me this summer, Welsh, Joey p vacation. Maybe we'll bring bobbing with us to let him do pool boy.
Speaker 1: That'll be fun. All right. Let's kick things off here with some of the headlines.
Speaker 2: Alec Manoa shuts down the Yankees, six innings, pitch, no earned runs, seven k's, four walks, just like last year in that debut. The stage is never too big for alec Manoa. Another great start for him against the Yankees. That's huge too. I think those those confidence builders of those young pitchers against those division rivals. You know, you're gonna have a lot of starts against the Yankees this year, and I think that's very important that he feels confident.
Speaker 1: And that the Yankees don't. If the Blue Jays are gonna really win that division.
Speaker 2: Michael Lorenzen tosses six strong innings, it'll win over the Marlins in his Angels debut. Very exciting all these two way players. It's gonna be great waiting front of the coach's son to play shortstop after he pitches.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Also, speaking of you know, personal things here, Taylor Rodgers earns the same for the Padres in a win over the Giants, and his twin brother, Tyler Rodgers takes the loss.
Speaker 1: Of the same game.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of tough if you're the parent here, what do you do? Whose phone call do you make first, Who do you text first?
Speaker 1: What do you do in this scenario, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, like you know what when I find I know he's tougher. Is where like the kids are playing at the same time in important situations, where like they're playing like both playoff games and what and the parent having to choose, I think is the ultimate test, like, Eh, this isn't like that bad, Like this one is like, you know, sorry you lost. You chalk it up to the game Taylor Rogers gets to save.
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 4: First call the one that lost, and then you call the winner after. But I think the real real test is the opposite end of that, where it's like two guys big playoff situations, they're not in the same Like if the Rays and Rangers were to make the playoffs and be playing different teams, what the low family would have to do between Nate and Josh.
Speaker 3: That's the real real test.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the real test is we need to have people stop naming their kids the same name, almost when they're twins too. Why why do people have to do that?
Speaker 2: They already look the same way that Taylor and Tyler and Jimmy and Timmy, Like.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to do this? Why can't we just name them completely opposite names. If you had twins, would you name them the same or sim names?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not like that, but like, do you remember Roger Clemens named all his kids with the name starting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kobe, Yeah, Ross yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: Can't stand that.
Speaker 2: Also, you should note all this for those Daily Transactions lineups. So off Boston's Trevor's story is out for Tuesday's game with an illness. Also, the White Sox rejected an offer apparently for Frankie Montas for our boy Andrew Vaughan. Now the caveat here is, of course, is a Bob of Nightingale story, So I don't know how much you want to believe in this. JP Barrosi and Nightingale don't usually get a lot of things right. But if this is true, and as any smoke to this, if I'm the White Sox, I'm doing whatever it takes to get Montas. You got Gelido on the shelf, you got lance Lit on the shelf. Montas is a fantastic starting pitcher.
Speaker 1: I'd be doing.
Speaker 2: I'm moving the heaven and the earth right now to get Frankie Montas if he is available, and we all know he is with the Oakland A's and I don't think Andrew Vaughn is too much of a price. If this theoretical trade was in play, would you make this if you were the White Sox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think they've got see the problem is is like andre Von's bat's been pretty hot to start the year, but Luisa just doesn't seem like he's super locked in him. You know, I had reported back he was playing second base, which again I think maybe shows some of the versatility of him. But at the end of the day, like what are they holding back of Frankie Montas might be the piece that they need. This is a championship based team, They've got some flexibility roster wise. But they did just lose Pollock, which is a downer. They traded Zach Collins, you're kind of getting. You are getting down a little bit to the uh peven Smith of being able to move around. So I guess I understand the flexibility and maybe not wanting to give up on the back, but you're getting Frankie Montas, You're getting a guy that goes at the front of the rotation when you just lost Ugh. By the way, my Cy Young pick Giolito to the IL so it makes all the sense in the world to me for them to take it. It makes more sense that the Age would ask for that, because I saw a rumor that it was like it was like Peven Smith and some other pitching piece, and that just wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: If I'm an A's fan.
Speaker 4: To me, it would be Andrew Vaughner Buss And I think this is one of those trades that helps and benefits everybody and makes all the sense in the world. So I'm a little surprised the White Sox aren't doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's see again. We'll know if it's true or not. Taiwan Walker started off good last night but then left. Now he's got a shoulder issue. So the knee was bothering him. Now he's a shoulder issue. This guy just can't catch a break Welsh. No matter what happens, it's going for an MRI on the shoulder, So hold your breath there. And sometimes when you have one problem, it ends up leading to somebody's mechanics getting off and something else hurting. So this is a terrible thing. Also might trout out with an illness as well. This is the opposite of Joe's tough guys. I think I got to talk about this because I was in Philadelphia. I wasn't there for the game. We were in Philadelphia. We were hung out for a couple of days, lots of cheese, steaks of Gino's Mets. Happened to be in town, but I did not go. So don't say I'm the Jinx, but Alec Boom apparently after a couple of hours a couple of errors yesterday in the game, could be heard mumbling under his breath, I effing hate this place, referring to Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Well, let's correct.
Speaker 3: Two things here, Joe, Let's correct two things here. Yeah, three errors in an inning.
Speaker 4: And he wasn't seen mumbling. He was filmed walking over looking at a player as the crowd cheered because he actually made a throw. The crowd cheered, and then he was filmed looking at his teammate and mouthing, what you just said.
Speaker 3: And it's my favorite thing of the season.
Speaker 4: So far, because also he was asked about it and he committed to it, and he's like, yeah, I said that heat of the game. But the worst part was he then pushed off of his heel nature and then he was like these fans are just so great though, they just want to fans like no, dude, Like he came out, he was like, listen, it was the heat of the moment. We all want he should be like heat of the moment. We all want to win. I don't want to be booed. They don't want to see errors.
Speaker 3: We move on. That's how you do it. But he's like, ooh, the fins is so great. You know what I'm saying. It's like, no, they're not great.
Speaker 1: Bo a clause.
Speaker 2: I lived there for six years during the height of the Donovan McNabb era, and there were more David Akers jerseys being worn on a regular basis than Donovan McNabb jerseys. It's a very difficulty.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be more Dura cells reaching first base than balls from him at third the next time.
Speaker 2: He's more to the point, this is and and although this is like a haha, funny thing we're talking about here, there is something to this and it's something that I will take a stand on it right now. If this is how this kid's going to be here in this scenario, him having success in Philadelphia is going to very hard to come by. He's gonna need a change of scenery. I can tell you right now, I'm not buying into him the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait and see.
Speaker 2: Personally, I think he needs to I think this is a bad spot for him. If this is how it's gonna be. He needs to go to like southern California or something, or everything's just laid back and you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like a quiet, sleepy town. He needs to go to, like Kansas City.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember Joe Not to throw it back out, but this is Alec Bohm was my weirdest interview I've ever done of any like I was.
Speaker 3: I walked out and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I that guy's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was during the Arizona fallI a couple of years ago. It's on my Prospect one show fee if people want to listen to it. It's about eight minutes back in the locker room. It was odd from the top to bottom. He was super like about analytics, just everything you asked him. It was one of the more awkward and I got it shared in some other spots. So again, I think he's gotten better about that, but his personality just doesn't jive with Philadelphia and.
Speaker 1: I don't know they I don't want to watch him there anymore, or he's terrible, you can't stand watching him.
Speaker 3: Boom's terrible, Boom you get.
Speaker 2: Get some other John over there at third base. My god, he's awful. All right, there's my little Philly accent for you. All right, let's move on to some fun facts. Showy Otania and Michael Lorenzen both playing today. That was yesterday, and the Angels the first team with two two way players since I think it was nineteen fifty nine. They would put that out the Reds for the last one. Let's get to some stat Hero of the day Nick Martinez, a guy that I have in a lot of leagues where it's a mandatory RP spots because I just wanted to see what happens. Six innings, no decision against the Giants. He looked pretty good. Five and a third. Dylan Bundy only two strikeouts, but he did give up zero or should I say, didn't give.
Speaker 1: Up an earned run.
Speaker 2: Paul Blackman no earned run, seven k's over the Rays, so that one kind of came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Matt Manning two k's of his.
Speaker 2: Own, one earned run the hitters yesterday Haesus Sanchez having a good day with two bombs. Michael Franco hit a home run. He went four for five. Big day for Franco, three for three for Ben and Tendy with a dinger. Brandon Marsh another one of the big Angels prospects with a home run for RBI yesterday. Springer three for five with a home run. Stephen Kwan cannot be beat. Joe Adell shows signs of life with a home run himself, and of course Byron Buckston two doubles, a walk, two runs, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the.
Speaker 2: Quan because the Quan was a phenomenon over the weekend when we left on Friday together and I've been back to talk about him since.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the Quan?
Speaker 4: I mean, the Quan is everything that we've kind of talked about, at least I've talked about, and I think some of there's I gotta give shout out to my boy Eddie Allenngerff for Prospects Live. He was on the Stephen Kuan train quite some time ago. My problem has always been, I'm kind of just repeating myself, is that Kwan.
Speaker 3: I would like him to like Luisa.
Speaker 4: Rise or take his former college teammate Nick Madrigal, lots and lots of contact. You just are trying to find where are the counting stats? Now he looks like he's on another train and another plane of existence on how this guy is able to make contact. He also doesn't strike out, so like, I'm with that, and I think that opens up more possibilities. Like the problem with Nick Madrigal is he's also just not finding like fantastic contact. Luisa Rise actually did just run into a homer, and I think that's a prime example. I think though in all of the excitement of Stephen Kuan, there's the fantasy values in different league formats and stuff, and he's a no brain pick up if you had been sitting on him. I find it hard that his value will never be like this again, Like I find it hard that his value will ever be higher than it is at this moment. And I think because of overreactions that happened in the first week or two, it is the prime time to go and see what people will pay. I don't want to be the anti Kuon guy, because dude, he looks like one of the best hitters in all of baseball. I think I saw someone post a stat that he is tied or leads baseball in total bases and he doesn't have a homer. Like that's a wild thing to think about here, Like Byron Buxton obviously has I think that that was coming into last game. He has, you know, three homers, which would be twelve total bases. But he's gone off the walls. But I would be putting him out there to see what the crazies would pay for him. But I think he's a relative man saying he seems like the most prototypical number two hitter I've ever seen him in life.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, as you pointed out, as long as he keeps making contact, he can be useful. But you know, the idea of what his power ceiling is is obviously low. And we see this every year every April. You're in Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Last year, one of our Peanuts and Crackerjacks bade that mention. I remember who is the guy for the Astros a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Well remember he had a torrid April and then he disappeared into nowhere.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's always one of those guys. There's always a couple, Chris Sheldon ever send an inge. There's all those guys over the years that do that. I don't like to I don't like to say that Quan is going to be that because here's the difference. I think Quan will still be valuable. Where your Mercedes just disappeared and Yerman just went into a month of being able to make insane contact and then he just disappeared, Quan the difference would be like he just won't have his counting sets. He'll still hit, he'll still not strike out, but he might not make the impact.
Speaker 3: Everyone's excited right now.
Speaker 4: Because he had a three RBI triple. He hasn't struck out. He has lots of hits. But what happens when he gets back down to earth and he hits like right around three hundred or under and he's not getting RBI and he's not having those opportunities, You're just gonna realize, Like, as fun as this guy is, he's not Miles Straw, I'm not getting the stolen bases, and he's not Amed Rosario, who's now going to be moved to theoretical five when quantitting two and having RBI opportunities. So you know, like here here would be one right now? Who would you rather have rest of the season? I'm Ed Rosario or Stephen Kwan.
Speaker 1: Oh, probably Rosario. I mean I've just seen a lot more so I don't think that is like that, like that's a trade you can make.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely a trade you can make right now in a lot of leagues. All right, let's go with some of the hitters who are been some stat zeros lately. Bobby Witt, oh for four three ks. We had Boba Schett over five with three ks. Oh no, this guy's following Bryce Harper over three three strikeouts of his own. So laer Austin Riley Chapman all oh for four to three k's hitters are a little behind right now. I and what what's it? One for fourteen now with seven strikeouts for Julio Rodriguez by Julio Bye, Bobby wit don't just don't. It's been a week almost. Oh, it's likely you haven't been a week yet. Just go get him, get him now.
Speaker 1: People are freaking out, especially people overpaid. Go make a move. This is your time.
Speaker 2: Ranger Swars, by the way, yesterday also a stat zero five hits, one k no decision against the Mets only two innings, and hu Oscar Youanoah also gave up seven hits, four k's there and a loss to the Nats. I want to move on to the home run calls. We were cold apparently on home run calls yesterday. Three for seventy eight is a group. What's going on? Peanuts and the cracker Jacks. I'm used to like a fifty percent range. I think it's because I wasn't here. People were lost, and that's okay. The Lomer boy got Connor, Joe mo Betts got George Springer, and Waking Life got hobby or Bias, which, by the way, that Bias shot Holy crap.
Speaker 1: Last night I saw that one whoa a monstrous.
Speaker 4: Hots a classical hobby Homer by the way, too, where it's just good goo gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as the as soon as he touches it, it's you know, it's out. I'm not going to read the leaderboard yet because everybody's at two.
Speaker 2: So when somebody starts to pull away, I see some people at the top right now, and I one's got to I haven't gotten on the board yet. My home run gone Welsh is a little later on first, I want to hit some of the prop bets here and of course brought to you by bet mgm. So if you put a ten dollars bet, you can win two hundred on any game regardless of the outcome when you register with bet mgm and that promo code leading off and your first first wager is risk free up to one thousand dollars. And again this is part of bet mgm. So what you want to do right now is go download the bet mgm app or go to bettmgm dot com and enter that promo code leading off to place your first bet wager risk free. There you go all there for you up to one thousand dollars. Visit betmgm dot com for terms and conditions, and we're giving you away money basically to go make some more money, how about that. But make sure you use that promo code leading off. It's very important. It's very important. We got to track all that so we know how many of our folks are signing up because our sponsor is very happy with us. And I can tell you right now Fantasy pros is loving you guys. We see you guys who because of leading off joined the home run calls. If you haven't gotten in there. I'm telling you, Ben May, We're gonna start giving away prizes. We're gonna do a grand prize at the end of the year, so this is your chance. I've given everybody April to kind of get in the door, so don't wait too long.
Speaker 1: Go to fantasypros dot.
Speaker 2: Com, slash Chat, and the Discord channel to find it and go become a premium member so you can get into that specific room today. I actually like the total bases over on Byron Buxton right now, he's at one and a half. They haven't projected over Fantasy Pro's at three point five Zach Wheeler earned runs. I like this one too. This is set at one and a half. We've got this at two six', two so there's a nice variance. There Hori polanco is a really good matchup. Today he's at one and a half on the total. Basis those are all BET mgm lines as well as we're looking at and that's projected at two six to. Two so nice variance there With Hory. Polanco and then the last ONE i like is over ON dk which Is Aaron judge total bases at one and a. HALF i like this matchup Against kakouchie today that they've got So, Polonco judge And buxton over on the total, bases and THEN i Like Zach wheeler on the earned. Runs anything for you that stands out, Here.
Speaker 4: WELSH i really like the last, one The judge one you, SAID i would, SAY i kind of like The Kyle schwarber over total bases and it's actually plus money on DraftKings right. Now AND i know he's going up against Ty, lord but leading off is just a great spot for more at, bats AND i like the total base. MARKER i also like kind of jumping on what you were doing with the earn. RUNS i kind of like The Tyler molly earned runs against The Guardians guardians offense at the, top you've Got, Kwon you've Got straw, obviously you've Got ramirez And. Reyes so it's one and a. Half it's like minus one sixty, ONE i think is the best market you can get on BET.
Speaker 3: Mgm SO i like that one as.
Speaker 4: Well and this is a little bit more of a shot out of the dark, here BUT i kind of like Seth beer total. Basis it's only at a, half so you need one on, base one hit and it's minus one twenty five and he's going up against his old team that drafted, him The Houston. Astros so Seth beer total bases at a half Over Tyler molly earned runs over at one and a half And Kyle schwarber over total bases at plus.
Speaker 3: Money ON dk at one and a. Half those are the ONES i like.
Speaker 2: Now today's pitching matchups are a little. Weird they're a little, wonky if you. Will in honor of The, penguin we've got in the main slate tonight at seven oh, five we got The brewers and The. Orioles, again this is a tough game to, gauge and of course you've got The Toronto Blue jays and The. Yankees everyone's gonna have a lot of attention on that. ONE i think that's kind of the game quote unquote of the Night mets And phillies with Ty lord this afternoon obviously another.
Speaker 1: One but some.
Speaker 2: Strange, pitching see a lot of haves and have nots because of that time where the rotations start to turn over a little. Bit so you do have like A U darvish on the slate, today but you've also, got you, know some lower tier, pitching so it's gonna be a weird slate in terms of.
Speaker 1: Offense so from A dfs.
Speaker 2: Standpoint to, day you Got Hazus lozardo at seven point three going against The angels seven point one ON, fandals seven to three ON. DK i like THE appo play here against The. ANGELS i think a lot of people on the sand of all. Side so if you're playing tournaments, TONIGHT i think Hazus lozardo can he carry over what he was doing in, spring and if.
Speaker 1: He, can there's a real chance to. Separate especially ON.
Speaker 2: Dk he's a really nicely priced secondary Arms garcia nine point four ON, dk eight point six On. FanDuel i think he's a really good cash game value play on, FanDuel especially without a lot of guys there. TONIGHT i think he's a good win, equity good quality start equity against The diamondbacks And Bumgarner darvish is that one chalky pay up.
Speaker 1: Guy but that's okay to do. That ten point, one.
Speaker 2: Ok nine point, Seven but once, again if you want to go THE opa, way he's going Against Alex, cobb who's at a very good pre trading, himself and The cob play is just SEVEN k ON dk seven to six on. FanDuel so is a very simple main slate to me, Tonight, welsh it's The chalky you darbish is fine to. PLAY i would go THE opa With Jesus, zardo the cheap kind. OF i think best value play Is garcia, clearly and Then Alex cobb is another one of THOSE opo. Plays so if you're playing, tournaments you Put lozardo In cobb together and they both get wins, tonight that could be a really good night for you in a. Tournament BUT i Think garcia and one of them might be a better safer, floor if you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: MEAN i was about to, say LIKE i really like the cob one and also on prop, bets IF i could have got his strikeouts at three and a, HALF i would have jumped on. It it's at four and a, half but it's plus, money something to watch for as he had an uptick in velocity in. Preseason, yeah SO i kind of like. That BUT i love The Garcia lozardo play because The. Diamondbacks you have to stack against The diamondbacks whenever you, can whatever pitcher's playing. THEM i would Go Luis, garcia AND i like the upside play Of lozardo with that huge, Uptick SO i would definitely put those two.
Speaker 2: Together, well you also know everybody's just gonna See marlins And angels and, go, oh let's go to the Sand offall. SIDE i don't want to do. THAT i don't think you can make any money that. WAY i think you'renna make a lot more money on The lozardo side of this. Game and if it doesn't, work it doesn't. Work that's why it's a tournament play. Game stacks. Tonight like The, dodgers that's an easy. One The New York yankees Against, kakuchi the lefty In New, york AND i like The Houston. Astros as we're talking about, before we gotta gotta go troll Those. Diamondbacks lineup builders, today get your pens and pencils, out boys and girls On. DraftKings you Got Trey mancinia two point, nine still gonna go back to The bobby Wit well two point.
Speaker 1: Three he's super.
Speaker 2: Cheap eventually he's gonna, hit and the ownership percentage gets less and less every single bad game he, has which is great because eventually he's gonna have a huge return day at a two point three salary and you're gonna love him for.
Speaker 1: It Jeremy payne has a two point. TWO i don't know.
Speaker 2: HOW i don't know why he's hitting. Two he's two point. Two get him in your lineup twice if you, can but you.
Speaker 1: Can't, sorry all.
Speaker 2: Right Connor joe also three point one ON dk at the top of that. ORDER i like that when he had a good night last. Night FanDuel Guys Man seni again at two, Seven donaldson at the top of the order three point. Two hazer z Aguilar are two point two is very. Cheap Joe adele coming off a good night two point, Three Josh bell two point, Eight Bobby witt two point, Five Connor joe at two, eight And Jeremy payne again at two point. Three the Early FanDuel is always gonna be very, loose especially with the younger players Like, paynia Like. Adele keep on riding. This you saw if you stuck With, adele you got paid out right last. NIGHT i want to practice patients With Bobby witt and THE dfs world. Too don't go freaking.
Speaker 1: Out it's.
Speaker 2: Cheap now's the time to get in on. It there's just less Risk so that's How i'm looking. At anybody stand out to you these Lineup, Felders, WELSH.
Speaker 3: I like keep playing The Bobby witt.
Speaker 4: One, Also i'm a little tenuous About Jeremy, penia just BECAUSE i like the pitcher versus The, diamondbacks maybe not quite as much as the hitters versus The diamondbacks That i'm paying crazy, on BECAUSE i THINK i believe It's bumgarner that's going.
Speaker 3: Tonight it was supposed to Be Zach. Gallen he got.
Speaker 4: Scratched bumgarner looked pretty, decent AND i feel like he could put some moves on a young guy Like Jeremy. Pinia BUT i like The Bobby witt, play AND i like The Connor joe. Play you, Know Connor joe still, rock SO i like that.
Speaker 2: One getting it done all, right here you. Go this must be your. Cousin joel wants to know SHOULD i Trade Bryce harper to get fire And?
Speaker 1: Busted?
Speaker 2: NOW i will say, this if you can Get, buston PLUS i can Get buston and a.
Speaker 1: Pitcher, MAYBE i don't. KNOW i, mean it depends on.
Speaker 3: You you gotta get Bust in. Real. Plus this is not a.
Speaker 4: PLUS i, MEAN i LIKE i can be, dumb But i'm not. Silly i'm not as big old silly goose That i'm gonna make trades like this regardless of me Loving byron Bucks it or, not those are not the type of trades that you. Make you don't trade absolute superstars to get guys that are. Hot, frankly if the other guy sent that, trade we would be, like, dude you take advantage of this all day every. Day Because Bryce harper is what like cooled off a little bit in the beginning of the, year And Byron buxton is.
Speaker 3: Hot.
Speaker 4: Now you don't make that trade, unless Like joe, said you get like a solid addition To, buckston not like some little tiny.
Speaker 2: Thing what would What i'm just HERE i was gonna, say Would Alec manoa And bucks didn't do it FOR.
Speaker 3: I, mean now we're, talking BUT i gotta be honest with. YOU i still don't THINK i do.
Speaker 2: It, okay all, Right i'm just trying to, think what about what about what about Uh Alex bregman off the hot streak right?
Speaker 3: Now Or?
Speaker 4: Harper, YEAH i mean especially if you had some if you had like you, know gee Or schela is like your third basement or something like that and you.
Speaker 3: Had to fill that. Spot, YEAH i would see.
Speaker 4: That like, LISTEN i Love Byron buckston more than all of, you all of you that he's my. Calls but the inherent problem is everything that you guys talk about is there's an there's an injury prone problem out. There Bryce harper is a PERENNIAL mvp. CANDIDATE i put a futures bet on him FOR mvp again this, year SO i still have a strong. Belief so to trade one guy who's playing up to trade one guy who hasn't met their you, know their ideal range yet for this, year when that other guy is already a top you know eight, player that's just not the Main you're just taking on so much risk for what you, know for what maybe a couple more stolen.
Speaker 3: Bases, na, no.
Speaker 2: No and also shout out To Scott bogman is absolutely in order and bogs me back again On. FRIDAY i believe the, Show so that is going to be good. TIMES i did watch a bit of the show, yesterday AS i, said uh so it was a great job By welsh and bogmin.
Speaker 4: Hole they were not happy you weren't. Here the peanutsu crackers were not happy that you weren't.
Speaker 1: Here oh, stop?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why what is nothing special about? Me i'm like THE. Jd, davis WHICH i said last. YEAR i was LIKE. Jd davis is not. SPECIAL i would want a big rant ABOUT. Jd davis and him not being. SPECIAL i guess, What he's still not. Special that's. ME i love.
Speaker 2: Special you are you, are, BUDDY i well like especial in another way, Maybe but all, right let's talk about your final thoughts before we get out of. Here, actually, no, wait, sorry home run call is almost cross right over the most important thing of the. DAY i need to get on the board BECAUSE i was mentally off. YESTERDAY i forgot to put in the home run call. Myself so NOW i Need stanton to hit. Two SO i Like stanton today to go. Ahead and there's been a dispute Here Mike mayer AND i are arguing about should it be main slate because last year was main slate only he wants to open it. Up, WELL i want you to be the tiebreaker. HERE i say we keep it the way it. Was do you want to open it up to any home run call as long as you get it in before the game.
Speaker 4: STARTS i think as long as we get it in before the show's, START i think that's the.
Speaker 3: Play this isn't A dfs.
Speaker 4: Game it's not A dfs, Game so, YEAH i would say it's, LIKE i, mean maybe if there's like an you, know a game that starts up like thirty minutes after this, show maybe we don't do.
Speaker 3: That BUT i say we open up the full the full Kitten.
Speaker 2: Kambrle so once, Again i'm the Fun police and everybody else is gonna have. Fun by the, way this is my favorite one From Go. Cards we Love joe until he morps Into, voldemort which.
Speaker 1: Is which is.
Speaker 2: True they called Me Lord, voldemort AND i think there's a. Chance you, know last year on the show For football And, HALLOWEEN i Was thanos AND i did the entire show With thanos in character for an, hour asking, all there's some people already asking For Lord woldemort to do the.
Speaker 1: Entire Harry, potter how do you do The wholet show like? This And i'm going to have to hold my hands in this. DIRECTION i don't, know MAYBE i hold my mouth this way just sent to The Harry.
Speaker 3: Potters maybe a segment, no, no, hold you got.
Speaker 1: It if you're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: The SECOND i got the segment show it's called he who We Do not Speak, about and it can be somebody that is bugging. You it can Be Byron, buxton it could be A Byron buxton. Segment it's the segment called he Who We Do not Speak.
Speaker 1: About and THEN i become he who no longer has a. Job IF i continue to do stupid things like.
Speaker 2: This apparently though they love. It everybody likes it WHEN i do these stupid. Things Doctor evil has been prepared as well this. Year, sure because BASICALLY.
Speaker 1: I already have the. Costume it's just my.
Speaker 2: FACE i just you, know JUST i just gotta make a little scar And i'm basically.
Speaker 1: Done, jween you And.
Speaker 4: Bogman you guys could do some great, impressions And bogwin's got some Great i've got like two in my. Pocket but you do fantastic, ones and you And boggs will be a great impression.
Speaker 3: SHOW i think you should do.
Speaker 1: It i'm all for. It BUT i will, say if you're in The philadelphia, area go check out The Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Experience it was. Awesome kids loved. It if you're a Big potter nerd LIKE i. AM i Know Derek, brown our Brother Fancy. Bros is a Huge Harry potter. DORK i told him you got to go check it. Out it was great fun and it was nice to have a day. Off BUT i am very happy to be back here today with all my peanuts and Cracker.
Speaker 1: Jack so before you do what you're about to.
Speaker 4: Do oh, OKAY i was about to, say are you about to not let me pick a home run? Call?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, No i've Got Stanton. Welsh who do you have today for your home run?
Speaker 4: Call, well BECAUSE i am on the board AND i do have one from my Lad War guerrero call this past, weekend Which, god why WOULD i not Pick Byron. Buckston it's disgusting every. WEEKEND i should JUST i should. Audit Get Byron Buxton friday Through. SUNDAY i am gonna go with the guy on the other. Side i'm gonna go With Aaron. Judge Aaron judge doesn't have a crazy big history against Yuse. KAKUCHI i believe it's only seven at. Bats buddy does have two home runs in those. Contests so you Take, STANTON i Take. Judge maybe both of us are gonna take it home And i'm gonna hopefully get tied on the leaderboard as long as one of those top guys don't move forward with all those big tie. Twos i'm looking to get back on the board.
Speaker 1: All, Right and looks Like Mike mayers Taking. No One aaronatto.
Speaker 2: Today so final thoughts, here what are you looking for today in Baseball welsh before we head?
Speaker 4: Out i'm looking to not have the worst most crushing gambling loss of my life THAT i had yesterday and THAT i decided to quit gambling yesterday.
Speaker 3: Forever AND i don't.
Speaker 4: Know we'll see what happens today IF i make any, best worst most crushing, loss a, horrible horrible, day THOUGH.
Speaker 3: I do appreciate the.
Speaker 4: Chat the ONE i was very vocal about on the show, Yesterday Alex cobb strikeout, totals definitely hit it SMACKED i think six and three, innings which was a great one and it's about the only thing THAT i lost won yesterday because Of Brandon marsh hitting a homer and it Was joe no run first. Inning well it wasn't A. Cob it was Ale Alec Alec. Wood No alec would, strikeout was It Alex? Wood, okay but you don't really want to play no FORB i just want.
Speaker 3: To i'm, Sorry Alex wood to get them.
Speaker 4: Confused same, team but no run first innings or dangerous. BETS i bet, ONE i had. It the ump did not call a third, strike did not call a third, strike which it was would have ended the inning and made me win a lot of.
Speaker 3: Money they walked. Him the very next.
Speaker 4: Pitch Brandon marsh hit a three run home run of her off Of Ali Eiser, hernandez and it absolutely crushed.
Speaker 3: Me AND i quit gambling.
Speaker 1: Yesterday but that's, okay you're back on the wagon.
Speaker 2: Today i'm actually Watching Alex cobb closely tonight And Hazus, zardo those two. Pitchers you, know it's the first start of the, season, okay kind of important to get off to a good start for those.
Speaker 1: Guys we're off to a good start of the. Season.
Speaker 2: Again you follow us and subscribe To Fantasy, pros and if you watch this video before you, leave like.
Speaker 1: It you gotta like the. Video it's part of being.
Speaker 2: Here and make sure you subscribe To Fantasy PROS mlb channel and specifically the leading off show because it's awesome and we're here for. You every single day at noon with live baseball, talk prop, bets, WAGERING, dfs. Fantasy we got it all covered for, you, Baby and of course go check out BET, mgm download it today and you can use that promo code leading, off and all you gotta, do, baby is make that first wager risk free and they will match you up to two hundred dollars when you bet ten dollars any. Game so go ahead and get in there BET mgm and that code leading. Off that'll do it for. Us but the story of the game goes on for The. Welsh I'm JOEY. P we'll see you next, time, kids