Speaker 1: Well, I am coming. Your city gets und will be desired.
Speaker 2: Tell and if you want a little I come along.
Speaker 3: If Lyon Kamala gets four more years, instead of a golden age, America will instead be plunged into a dark age.
Speaker 2: We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity.
Speaker 4: Look, I will be the first to tell you I have poured my heart into my community.
Speaker 1: I've tried to do the best I can. But I've not been perfect, and I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 5: Block hard to believe. But there's only twenty nine days left until election days.
Speaker 1: Are coming.
Speaker 6: To your.
Speaker 1: Going away, I get saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 5: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is.
Speaker 7: On all right, Thanks Scott Shannon and our two Sean Hannity Show Toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. Only twenty nine days until election day. Early voting but now has opened up in many states around the country. It begins in California, Texas, five other states. Georgia now begins absentee voting for all the information you need in terms of registering, which is going to come to an end in some states soon. And if you haven't registered, now is the time. But when early voting starts, when it stops, Kamala in her own words, the Kamala files, the Walls files. It's all on Hannity, A pretty spectacular scene.
Speaker 1: On Saturday.
Speaker 7: I stopped watching football and was not working for a couple of hours, but I could not miss the rally that was taking place in Butler, PA. And what it must have been like, not only for President Trump to be back there, but for all the people that had been there that went back yet again. The campaign estimate well over one hundred and some one thousand people showed up. I mean, I have videos I'll show you tonight on Hannity. It was, I mean, people, as far as the eye can see. I'd never seen anything like it. And anyway, this is how the President started off his speech.
Speaker 3: As I was saying, Oh, I love that I love that chart.
Speaker 1: I love that graph.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a beautiful thing? But also beautiful because look at the number that's the day I left office. It was the lowest border patrol, the lowest it's ever been. Illegal immigration today it's out of control. But I love it for other reasons too, you know that. So thank you very much, and thank Lee and what Lee has done with that song. And it's such an honor to have it. I want to just let you know that. Tonight I returned to Butler in the aftermath of tragedy and heartache, to deliver a simple message to the people of Pennsylvania and to the people of America. Our movement to make America great again stand stronger, prouder, more united, more determined, and nearer to victory than ever before. We're going to make America great again, going to win the election, going to win the election.
Speaker 8: And to all.
Speaker 3: Americans, whether you're a Republican, Democrat, independent, conservativele liberal, or you have no label whatsoever, it makes no difference our movement. It belongs to you, it belongs to our country, belongs to our country, and together, in just one month, we are going to usher in a new golden age of American security, prosperity, sovereignty, and freedom for our citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Pretty amazing. There was a new York Post article today and a Butler Memorial Hospital paramedic, her name is Sally Sherry, talked about what she saw that day, and she said that evening I witnessed the man with a deeply rooted bond with his family. I heard him speak with his wife, his children, his grandchildren. He let them know he was safe and that he was being taken care of, he said. I heard his daughter say, only by the grace of God, you are here, she said, as the audience applauded. What I saw was a man that, in the aftermath of one of the most terrifying experiences of his life, showed resiliency. He showed strength, he showed courage, He showed that his family was at the forefront. And she continued. He compassionate, he was grateful, he was kind, he was humble. Several times I stood and stared at him with tears rolling down my cheeks. And you know, I held the hand of that man who sends out, you know, the mean tweets, and I thanked him for loving our country and fighting for our freedoms. Here to sort out the important state of Pennsylvania. They know it better than anybody. Our friend Selena Zito is a national political reporter for The Washington Examiner. She was there in July in the front row when the shooting took place, with bullets whizzing by her head. Jeff Bartos was there is they're also that they're both there this weekend. Jeff, of course, twenty twenty two Senate candidate Republican nominee for lieutenant governor. Thank you both for being with us. Selena, you also have time I understand it with the president and Elon Musk, Is that true?
Speaker 9: And jab Vance?
Speaker 7: So I like, what about the time that you spent with me. I mean, I don't I just don't wait. I guess that's fine.
Speaker 8: I'm right here right now.
Speaker 9: I never get to see you in person, though, Oh.
Speaker 7: You did well, you were you weren't able to make Harrisburg.
Speaker 9: I know, no, yeah, you know it was. I got there just as the sun was coming up. It was already an hour long wait at that time, uh, just to get into the parking lot. And that was, you.
Speaker 8: Know, maybe a two mile stretch outside from the parking lot, and at one point the people in line to get in stretched out over a mile.
Speaker 9: It was, you know, the people that came as you sit there and you talk to them. There were people that were there, They were there at the first rally, so it was very very important for them to be there. There were people just from the area who you know, want to vote for President Trump and wanted to be part of something historical, and then they're would I would be what I would call is the pilgrimage people touch to one guy who drove five days from or four days, I'm sorry, from from California. Another gentleman drove up from North Carolina from Raleigh, and these are people who just thought that, you know, this was almost a pilgrimage to them, and they thought that they were going to be part of something big. And I think everyone walked away feeling as though they were from the moment it started and President Trump said, as I was saying, I thought to me, I thought those war words were maybe even more powerful and evocative than fight, fight, fight, because it's it says so many things. It was not just you know, that's the last thing that he was saying the last time. It was it was as though I'm telling you that I have something to finish, and that is being in the White House and accomplishing the goals that I didn't get to finish doing. And I really took that to him, saying that from.
Speaker 7: That, you know, Jeff, I just I've got to believe that this has an impact on the people of Pennsylvania, because you know, at Pennsylvania. I have a lot of friends in Pennsylvania, everywhere from Philly to you know, Pittsburgh and everywhere in between. And I know a lot of people in the energy industry in Pennsylvania. And and what the way I look at the people of Pennsylvania is they are hard working, salt of the earth, rugged individualists, and they love their Eagles and they love their Steelers. I'm pretty sure they probably did not like the outcome of last night's Dallas game. But they're just salt of the earth people that work hard, play by the rules, pay their taxes, raise their kids, go to church, and obey the laws, and just salt of the earth people. It seems like every poll that matters to me, not the university polls, not the polls that were so wrong in sixteen and twenty, but the polls that mattered to me show that there seems to be a dramatic shift in Pennsylvania all in Donald Trump's direction.
Speaker 1: What's going on on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So greetings from the eastern part of the state. I'm with Senator Rubio, who's here today helping Dave McCormick, and we're doing a roundtable in the Lehigh Valley with a Hispanic roundtable. My wife' sometown, Allentown, and I'm from reading right, you know, right close by. I think you hit the nail on the headshean. I was getting text messages on Saturday. I was up up in New York. I was doing interviews for the campaign and for the McCormick campaign around ten to seven and Israel and Iran and all of the national security related issues. So I was up in New York doing interviews on behalf of both campaigns. But I was getting text messages from friends in Pennsylvania were Jewish, as you know, and many of my friends voted for Joe Biden in twenty twenty. There's friends and they're voting for Donald Trump this year. And I was getting text messages from those friends saying, there's no way he's losing Pennsylvania. They were watching the rally and they were inspired. And I think you're just spot on in terms of look This may sound hyperbolic, but it feels Churchillian, it feels reagan Asque in terms of this this inflection point or this fork in the road that we're in the United States, and the dangerous world that we're living in, and the leadership that matters, and the inspirational leadership that President Trump showed. Selena's absolutely right those four words. And he gave us a preview Shawn in Harrisburg that he thought he might start at the town hall, that he might start the rally with those four words. And I got a chill when he said it in Harrisburg, and I got another chill watching him on Saturday. And I think Selena is absolutely right those four words, that type of leadership, that type of we have work to do, and I'm not going to stop. That's that's exactly what America and indeed the whole Western world needs right now.
Speaker 1: All right, click break.
Speaker 7: We'll come back more on the very important state of Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth as we continue with Selena Zito and Jeff Bartos.
Speaker 1: Let we continue now we.
Speaker 7: Focus on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where Donald Trump made a triumphant return to Butler the side of the assassination attempt in July and crowd over one hundred thousand people showed up. Elon Musk was there and was you know, got a rock stars welcome. Just pretty much an incredible day for everybody who was involved. I honestly couldn't turn it off. Selena, and I know you you had an opportunity to speak with the president Elon and vice presidential candidate Vance. What was your take behind the scenes and where do you see this race in Pennsylvania? You know Pennsylvania as well as anybody in the media that I know well.
Speaker 9: I never thought that he was going, even when he had a few rough weeks between conventions or after her convention. During her convention, you know, you get thrown off when when your candidate has changed, and you know you also get thrown off after someone tries to shoot you. But I never saw that enthusiasm that Seple talked about on cable and on on social media. It felt as though there was a pause, but there was never a I never saw people going from someone who had been a Biden voter went to Trump and then went to Harris, or someone who was a Trump voter and went to Harris. I think it was mostly among people who were sort of depressed and sad because they ultimately understood Biden was going to lose. You know, this election, and we've talked about this a lot. This election is going to be decided in places like this week, High Valley and Burke's County and Erie County and Cambria County. Talking with the President was really it was really great. You know, I asked him, I said, so, do you feel emotional today? I do. It's really tough, but I can't focus on that. I would rather focus on respecting Corey. I'd rather focus on respecting the people that came back, you know, because there's a risk there.
Speaker 7: By the way it does, it does say a lot about the people that did come back.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to come back.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, there was a shooting there, and you know they might have said, do I really want to bring my kid kids to this event? They didn't have a particularly secure the last time. And you know, I think you told me that you heard the bullets whizzing by your head the day that the assassination attempt took place.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I was standing right there in the buffer and so so talking to President trumb We talked to him and I said, well, you know, it's these people, these people that are forgotten, and they live in Butler, and they live in East Palestine. And he goes and they live in North Carolina and Georgia, and I saw them and and he's right. He does show up in the places and makes those people feel seen, makes those people feel respected in a way that government and institutions in academia and corporations don't. That is the appeal. I know a lot of people don't understand the appeal that Elon Musk, like Trump has with the working class. Right. They can't sort of put their head around the fact that how is literally the richest man in the world. Why would the working class be attracted to that in the same way it was Why were they attracted to Trump, who was a billionaire? And it has to do with that ethos of the work that is within the American people, with in particular in the middle class, in the working class, right, they like people who get things done. Donald Trump didn't need to run for president, as he said, he has had a good life. Elon Musk didn't need to buy Twitter. I mean, if you looked at the numbers, it was probably a bad investment, but because he believes so deeply and profoundly in the First Amendment, which is intertwined with the Second Amendment, and that's what he and I talked about. He believed that that was really really important to do. And so that's where they're that connection is he like Trump respects the working class, respects the middle class, and he sees them and so that was sort of what he and I talked about, and of course much believes this is I mean, he endorsed President Trump like minutes after he was shot.
Speaker 7: It was pretty unbelievable. I'm just out of town time, but I appreciate both of you, uh, you know, letting this audience know what it was like for people that were there. The crowd was unbelievable. And I give credit to the people of Pennsylvania. They're amazing, Uh Pennsylvania. It may they all come down to it and we may look back, as you know, abandoning Josh Shapiro for Tim Walls. What a dumb decision that was maybe pivotal. We'll see over time.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 7: Jeff Bartos, thank you, Selina, thank you as well. Appreciate both of you. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: You can't always believe what the other side claims.
Speaker 1: That's why there's the Sew Hannity.
Speaker 7: Show twenty five to the top of the hour. Here's our total free number twenty nine days tell election Day, it's eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, watch early voting now starting and emerging in five additional states as of today, and pay very close attention. You can find out about registration as a public service. When early voting begins, when early voting ends anyway, right now, early voting begins in California. Not that it'll matter there, it does matter in Texas. They're putting two hundred million dollars into the race to defeat Ted Cruz in Texas. Our Texas friends need to get out and vote for Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. Don't take it for granted now in Georgia we also have by the way, we have Montana, Georgia, Nebraska, New Hampshire, South Carolina. We can't take any state for granted. Georgia now is pivotal, especially in light of Hurricane Helene and the damage and it's going to be harder for people to vote, so maybe voting early is ideal. And our prayers again go out to all those people impacted. I mean, North Carolina is so devastated, it's unbelievable. And then we got to David Axod Commons, which we'll get to again later in the program, but it's it's pretty amazing. I want to remind you though about you know, people ask me all the time, how do I support companies that support my values? Now, we don't support cancel culture, we don't support we don't support boycotts. We don't want to silence voices. We never have, never will. However, that doesn't mean you can proactively support companies that support your values. And that's where coin dot com comes in. At coign dot com. The good news about coin it is a visa card. And what you may not know is a lot of these credit card companies they funnel millions and millions of dollars to left wing causes and candidates and you don't know about it. And this is where the transparency of coin is so beautiful. First of all, you're going to love the card. It's bright red. We the people out on the front you'll be proud to take it out of your wallet, your purse, your pocketbook, whatever. Now Coin works everywhere. Visa is accepted as one hundred percent US based customer service, all the consumer protections you'd get, and you can basically ask yourself what's in your wallet and get woke out of your wallet and don't support companies that frankly don't share your values. And you can even vote on which charities that they donate to because they allow all coin members to do so. Anyway, just go and apply online. It's simple to do. It's c O I g N dot com. I've applied for my card. Hopefully it's coming soon. Do you think I'm gonna get rejected, Linda, I hope not. Anyway, c O I g and dot com and select my last name, Hannity in the how did you Hear About It?
Speaker 1: Section?
Speaker 7: That's coin c O I g N dot com today and check it out. So you know, I mentioned this at the start of the show. Something is going on. I don't know what. I've had polsters that I trust, not the not these polsters that you know come out that were so wrong in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, the people that got it right inside their advantage. And for Falgar and John McLaughlin and Ras Musin and Atlas, you know, they're the top five. Anyway I try, I usually go with them. And then I look at the betting markets. I've always looked, because you know, they're they're betty, they're put their odds on candidates, and they're in the business to make money. I don't know anybody like, for example, I've known Steve win for many, many many years. I've known them for a long time, and Steve and we talked about betting is a reason that he or for example, sheldonatal Center passed away as his wonderful wife, you know, contributes greatly to conservative causes. She's been a big supporter of Israel. You know, here we are on the anniversary of October the seventh. Anyway, so I look at the betting markets and they have all shifted dramatically to Donald Trump. Now, I don't think you should take that for granted.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: One of the issues that I think is there's a couple of things that are going to impact this race that nobody's factoring in. One is, why would you pick Tim Walls when you have somebody like Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania, in important swing state. Could it be that Josh Shapiro wouldn't go along with the radical pro Hamas caucus in Congress?
Speaker 1: Who who?
Speaker 7: Oh, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden have catered to, you know, those that have made anti Semitic comments, for example, or the Kamala says, you know, supporting the right of these students on university campuses, or the rioters in the summer of twenty twenty sheet. She always when she chooses, she always chooses to go with the radicals. When she chose a vice presidential running mate, she went with the most radical governor in the country. And that is now predictable for her anyway. And here we have Israel fighting a forefront war. It is the one year anniversary since October the seventh, and when they lost the equivalent of nearly forty thousand it would be the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. And Kamala Harris, you know, can't answer in a sixty minutes interview whether or not Prime Minister Benjamin net Yahoo he's fighting the Huti rebels Gaza, He's fighting Hamas out of Gaza. He's fighting his Bolah out of Lebanon and the Iranians are firing ballistic missiles into the only democracy in the region, and she can't give a full throttled support for their victory over radical Islamic terrorism words that she herself says that we should have the courage never to use just like illegal alien And I'm not sure what part of murder and rape and torture and kidnapping and beheading Kamala Harris doesn't understand, because that's what Biebe is battling against. And the only message the US ever should have given Israel is to go defeat the enemies that killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in the day. He can't do that, Listen.
Speaker 1: Does the US have no sway over Prime Minister net and Yahoo?
Speaker 2: The aid that we have given Israel allowed Israel to defend itself against two hundred ballistic missiles that were just meant to attack the Israelis and the people of Israel. And when we think about the threat that Hamas Hezbela presents Iran, I think that it is without any question, are imperative to do what we can to allow Israel to defend itself against those kinds of attacks.
Speaker 1: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyah who is not listening.
Speaker 2: Well Bill, The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 1: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister of net and Yahoo?
Speaker 2: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people? And the answer to that question is yes.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Here he's fighting a forefront war against radical Islamic terrorists that a year ago today killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans.
Speaker 1: And that's her answer.
Speaker 7: I mean, because she can't lose the support, can she of the radicals that are you know, pro Homas radicals on college campuses, in the halls of Congress, that are a big part of the base of the Democratic Party, And that she's afraid of losing Michigan and Dearborn. Isn't that what it really comes down to?
Speaker 1: Votes?
Speaker 7: And her catering to the radical wing in her party pretty unbelievable. So you know, he's sitting down and doing nothing but friendly interviews with Let's see, she's doing sixty minutes, which is a softball interview. You're doing the call her Daddy, Call Me Dad podcast. You're gonna sit down with Howard Stern, who said that anyone that votes for Donald Trump I think is stupid. She's gonna do Stephen Covert and she's gonna do the view he's not getting one vote. He won't do a real interview. I'll offer her three hours on radio, in an hour on TV. Come sit with me, Kamala, let's talk. I have a lot of questions that you've yet to have been asked, that you won't be asked before election day, which is a national disgrace.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 7: So she sits down with the host of this Call Me Daddy podcast, and you know what's interesting about this is she says, well, there are no laws that make a decision for a man's body. I want you to listen to this this and then ask yourself, well, wait a minute, are there laws that make that the government can make a decision for a man's body.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 10: On the other side, I want to take a moment, and can we try to think of any law that gives the government the power to make a decision. I know what you're gonna ask about a man's body? Giggles No, No, is there any law?
Speaker 7: No, No, Linda, what would you call the draft would be? Would that be a decision the government makes if they draft young men? And I don't want them to draft women. And I don't know that issue.
Speaker 11: I would say, you know, just against all human beings. I mean, think of all of our amazing military that lost their jobs after some of them had thirty or forty or ten ures in the military during the COVID vaccines and the mandates. I mean that was against all human beings, male and female.
Speaker 7: Well, they're making decisions over people's bodies all the time. And then you know, if you're going to send if you're going to send a guy into a war zone, if you know, God forbid, there's a war, men are going to be drafted and they're going to be told to put their bodies in harms way. And the idea that abortion is this big issue, they're just lying about that too. I mean, you think about this, Kamala Harris is doing, you know all of these interviews sixty minutes. She's doing the podcast interview you know, call me Daddy. He's doing Howard Stern and the View. But she's not helping the people in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, not helping the people helping the people in Tennessee. And Florida is about to get hit. Tampa may have the worst hurricane in its history on Wednesday of this week, on top of the one they just survived. All right, quick break. When we come back, we'll hit the phones toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. We start North Carolina, Betty, how are you. I'm so sorry about all that you've been through in your state.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you were taking my call. And it's funny you should talk about draft just now. My first husband, late husband, was drafted in September seventy two and it changed our life pro family anyway here and now I just want to tell you I've been talking to my friends and neighbors, and I said, if I can talk to Hannady, what would I need to tell him? And we saw our orthopedic surgeon from Nashville last week. She came over to Franklin and she said her husband had to cut their way out of their neighborhood so that she could get out. And she works at Mission Hospital in Asheville, and my husband's had surgery over there, and it's a great hospital. But she says they don't have enough water pressure to sterilize their surgical equipment. They have to send it out to Charlotte or somewhere else. And this is crazy. And her husband, she said, they have businesses and he went to apply for insurance for his flood and he can't. The insurance ain't going to cover it because they don't have flood insurance. I never would have thought of that.
Speaker 7: And and this is the thing. I mean, I've never seen such a lack of caring. I've never seen such a poor response and a lack of urgency. Now I've got to give credit. There are churches on the ground, there is Samaritans Purse, Samaritanspurse dot Org. I've donated myself. I urge others if you can give money. These people are dying and desperate need. We don't know what the final death toll is going to be. What we know is is that Joe Biden told us last week. I'll play it again that every need has been met. It is the biggest lie ever told. But I'm gonna get your information and pass it on to Franklin Graand But here's Joe Biden what he said last week.
Speaker 9: Well, what are the states in the storm zone?
Speaker 4: What do they need? What you saw today?
Speaker 9: How long the storm zone?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, I'm knowing what storm is.
Speaker 7: Goalking about the everything they need.
Speaker 6: They're very happying st off the board. So it will start to find some more money.
Speaker 7: With your president getting everything they need and they're very happy.
Speaker 1: Now that is a lie, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It is? And I've got to tell you my church here in Hazeville, North Carolina. First Free Will. We have people on the ground in Spruce Time. When our doctors heard from the doctors at the hospital at Spruce Pine they were in dire need of supplies. And since then we have food sent our food truck over there and we put out hundreds of meals a day and some of these people hadn't had a hot meal in like seven or eight days. And we're just we're Jesus's feet on the ground and helping those people, and they are feeding first responders. And you're right, the death too is going to be shooting Longus because they just they don't even want to talk about it. Sean is bad.
Speaker 7: Their lives have been wiped out. I am very aware of how bad it is. I've been talking to Franklin Graham and his people. I have Sarah Carter's been back and forth to the areas you're discussing. He's going to be there tonight with families. So to make the country aware of how this how a big part of our country has been abandoned in their time and need, and that meanwhile, all of this money goes to all of these other countries, including Ukraine, globalist organizations, the UN, the WEF, etcetera, etcetera. I mean, you know, seventy billion in foreign aid, the Council on Foreign Relations eight hundred and fifty million, who eighteen billion United Nations And we can't help our friends, really seriously in North Carolina, stay on the line, give me the information about this hospital and I'll pass it on to my friends at Samaritans pers Okay, And I'm so sorry for you and for all the people that in what you're going through anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, you can get that information, Linda