Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make?
Speaker 2: Horrible decision?
Speaker 1: How do everybody?
Speaker 3: We are the Horrible Decisions Podcast and we are going to be in Dallas, Texas Memorial Day weekend, which is a Sunday. We're gonna be headlining the two Togetherland Festival and you bitch is better than I.
Speaker 1: How no motherfucker work on Sunday? Call out?
Speaker 4: Ho?
Speaker 5: I mean you can do that. But also it's a three day weekend. They have Monday off. We will see you guys in Dallas, Texas at the together Land Festival. Make sure you get your tickets now. We will be live on the podcast stage. That's May twenty six. Get your tickets now at togetherland dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of four Blad. This is yours.
Speaker 3: I'm your girl, Mady b aka dead Beach. Hi, everybody, welcome back for another episode.
Speaker 1: I'm weezy. We are in the studio today with no guests.
Speaker 5: Ooh, I know y'all happy, Go ahead and play with y'all pussy now, beach.
Speaker 1: Uh you looking at me like that? Okay? Okay, well if you at word, don't play with yo pussy.
Speaker 3: By the way, speaking of work, I have had people like on set be like, oh, you're a podcaster, what's your podcast called? And the second they click on something like we curse so much in the forty first forty five seconds, I'm like, I can't imagine how y'all feel when your headphones die.
Speaker 1: I mean, do we just curse right now? Go ahead and play with Joe pussy beach.
Speaker 5: Birth though, yeah, see's anatomy pre and bitch is a female name for a dog, so both of those are technically yeah, it's giving signs.
Speaker 1: Noah, Okay, you're right.
Speaker 5: I think that we should. We both recorded a lot the next time we in the studio.
Speaker 3: You're worse than me, I'm gonna work on it is Mandy worse than me? Who curses one?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank you? I like, well, who would you say?
Speaker 4: What? Ho?
Speaker 1: Whoa? I feel like it's here the oh there. I really don't think that you say.
Speaker 3: Nigga a lot when we have a white guess and it's and it advites you. I don't think there should be a nigga I wanna say nigga counter, not the not the nothing you are. No, I was gonna say a nigga counter. You know what a nigga counter. I don't think we need a nigga. A nigga clock on how many nigga times you got. But I'm just saying, we have white guests and you say nigga, I'll be saying. They're like, okay, I'm not gonna lie. I only catch myself as it's coming out. Then I'm just like, fuck, I already said it, So I'll be.
Speaker 1: Thinking of not to say that.
Speaker 5: When we was with Julie Ginger and he was like, cause these niggas, I was like, now she'll say it back.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I do.
Speaker 5: I do do what it little tis because they talk a little bit too comfortable, and if they say the ship next to us, we're gonna have to clot the ass.
Speaker 1: Actually, now that i'm thinking about it, puck their butts, I'm gonna try not to curse. I say it, okay.
Speaker 3: So like the volume in which I say nigga in front of white people is really up to their proximity to other niggas. For example, Rory, I don't get scared about saying niggas with Liz Goldwyn. I give her one or two, okay, because I'm just like, I know your other friends they like, and I'll be like, I'll let me cho. But when I'm real passionate about something and I'm like about to cry and we talk about Man or South, I'll be like, you no niggas just and she don't care obviously because she too. But with Rory, I feel like you listen to like music every day.
Speaker 1: Mall be like no, no, no, no no no, So it's okay. I mean, Julian definitely can't say nick.
Speaker 5: For me. It's really hard because not I only fuck with niggas. Like if I'm talking about men, there ain't no cracking, so they know I'm not gonna start naming all the words.
Speaker 1: That we call people of other ethnicities.
Speaker 5: However, I only deal with one, and these niggas be pissing me, y'all.
Speaker 3: He motherfucker, So I know he just said we shouldn't be cursing too much. Okay, I'm not cursing for the rest of the If you've never heard of our show, it's actually about to be fair. It's about decolonizing king for niggas. But you're allowed in here to listen, and we appreciate your subscriptions because.
Speaker 1: You know what it pays our nigga.
Speaker 5: Bills and so hopefully, uh, you support us with our book coming out. I kind of wanted that to be our ketchup. Oh, I'll put nigga in one chapter. That's the wait, Really, you're limiting the use of nigga in our book.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I literally I thought that you let me thought that's why we really wanted a black author so she could comfortably get our voices across the paper.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Writing mine out where like she's just editing, but like, uh, I will read you a little part of mine. So I literally put Beard Bay in scissors scissors scissors in a group chat. I'm actually going to read you guys a text. So I forget a lot of shit. And I was like, damn, I don't want to lie because it's not like I'm lying, it's just how I remember something. So this is how I started a text to them. Hey, I know this sounds kind of crazy, but I'm working on writing this book with Mandy, and I wanted to fact check with y'all because one of the chapters is all about my threatfle They wrote, Lol, Okay, I said, all right, here, there we go.
Speaker 1: Happy Tuesday. Everybody did I.
Speaker 3: Eat the come out of scissors or did you pull it out and I licked it off of her pussy? Sorry, can't remember, Oh my god, he said, definitely, I pulled out out of her pussy and put it in your mouth. Out of body experience. I could have passed out from that. My body was nutting. And also add this in your book. You turned into a senior citizen after you come. Tell the people that.
Speaker 5: And then he said you should also add in that time that when you did, you started petting her.
Speaker 1: And then she said, bitch, are you petting me?
Speaker 3: You ain't in this, no mo, because see when I come, it's like I pass out and you're like, I was trying to do this to let them niggas. No, I'll still I rubbed a titty like in a circular motion, like I'm still in it. We still a ah. But here's one of the things that I wrote. And this is when I was like, oh, this is so like Black. Literally there's a chapter where I wrote, now mind you, and in parenthesies, I'll put nigga shit like Black should to say.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the only time you're going to put in the book. No, no, no, In the parentheses.
Speaker 3: I'll read you something I wrote. Finally we get to bed, beard Bay immediately kisses her. I can't remember if it's their first kiss or not, but I could remember I was not needing to be involved. I felt everything that her body could be feeling, excitement, pleasure, nerves, this strange way of feeling connected to her and making me feel very healthy and safe. I even remember her peeking her eye open as a way of making sure I was looking and feeling comfortable.
Speaker 5: But this nigga, on the other hand, that's a second count already was just happy to be an m mofucker.
Speaker 3: I will say he's consistently one of the most sexy guys in the room, but it was still his first threesome. And I love watching a nigga on his knees serving a bitch. Oh sorry, two niggas three, that's three.
Speaker 1: It within ten, all right, So maybe I should break it up. It's giving Mandy chapter. Well, actually, no, my work on this book has been hard. H You started with the pain chapter. No, bitch, put those as.
Speaker 3: Last many Mandy and I, by the way, just calling like some of them are hard to so we say, oh these are painful, these are nice.
Speaker 1: So when I say.
Speaker 5: There's there are certain chapters that I literally went through and I put last last last, have to work through my therapist with this. One of the ones that I actually felt comfortable working through brought a lot of anxiety to me. So, uh, I am doing a chapter on my abortion, which is why I hit you up and me with my friends we've been talking about, uh, just all of our experiences with abortions lately, but basically for this chapter specifically, not only is my experience included, but I did an interview with my mom and maybe a day and a half after my abortion, it never happened. Me and my mom never revisited it, We never talked about it. It was never a conversation, and so for this book specifically, I interviewed her to see how she felt about me coming to her and how I said, how she remembers the day that I told her walking with me into the clinic and I had to relive kind of my abortion all over again that I haven't spoken. So I interviewed my mom. We ended up speaking a lot about not only that experience with me, but her abortions, one being with my dad. So there was a lot about relationship I didn't know one was with my dad and it was at the end. It was literally the abortion that she had knowing that. I mean, well, I don't know if this is going to make the book, and I mean, I'll share a little bit of it now. But basically her that abortion with my dad was because she knew she could no longer stand the abuse with him, and so she had the abortion right before we ended up in a shelter because she had to get away.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to cry.
Speaker 5: It's been a lot. And then this was the first time I asked my friend who gave me the money for my abortion. I interviewed her, and it's just like, there's so much about my past that I just put behind.
Speaker 1: Me and shout out to Kita, love you. We're still friends to this day.
Speaker 5: I called her and I remember we literally relived our friendship. We weren't that close because I felt like she stole my best friend from me in high school because we went to different high schools after middle school. Shout out to Ali and us having the conversation. I had never asked her what that money meant to her. She was my only friend at the time that had a job and she literally sent me the money that she made at Coldstone And so this was my first time. My abortion was right before me going into junior year.
Speaker 1: Did you ever pay her back? Did you? Guys say?
Speaker 5: I paid her back immediately, which is which is what I found out. She was like, we never talked about it again. All you kept saying was you'll pay me back, and you pay me back, but we never discussed it. And mind you, she and this is how listening back to it, my abortion was only five hundred dollars, she said.
Speaker 1: I called and was like, I got a hundred. My mom didn't have nothing.
Speaker 5: She maybe gave me like three hundred dollars, and she was like, at the time, that was like fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, like the.
Speaker 5: Conversations I'm having around what's going in this book are hard because I realized having an abortion that young, all of my friends having an abortion that young, We all know we had abortions, and we don't really talk about it. And to know that I literally have not had the conversation with my mom or one of my friends who even helped me pay for it was brought a lot of anxiety to me. To even hear it because it was what I feel like, to this day, my mistake. It's also funny because I had to relive that day I was with you is with that motherfucking gang banger nigga.
Speaker 1: They got locked up, and so I'm abortion with that.
Speaker 5: So I'm just like this this book therapeutically, if that's even a word.
Speaker 1: Uh, has been a lot on me.
Speaker 5: I'm recording my therapy sessions with my with with my therapist for this book.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't feel invasive. I mean I ask everyone, so as you're giving the by the way, we should explain why you're recording them. I mean, I'm recording them for a multitude of reason.
Speaker 5: We have a book editor, well, we have a book editor, yes, But for me, I've been in therapy for three years. I am very much in the present and plan to be a better person in the future. I cut off from everything that doesn't fit well. My trauma response and defense mechan is removing myself. I recently had a conversation with my therapist that was so uncomfortable because in writing about this book, I keep referring to my past self as she she did, like, it's.
Speaker 1: Not even me.
Speaker 5: And so I'm having this outer body experience, trying to realize that she is me, that's actually my experience. And I keep referring to myself in past tense like it's a whole other person because either my decisions, I don't like them. And that's why I told you with writing this book, it was going to be really important for me to not fully be prideful of all the things I've done, because I'm not happy of the decisions and such that I've made all the time with every man every time I lay down the things, you know, within my family dynamic. And so it's like really been interesting getting through this. So I love that we've got into a place where we both like can agree to kind of what we want to share in this book. But this process heavily weighing on me, from the divorce of my last podcast to dealing with this, to dealing with the Internet, to dealing with the comments, Like it has been just heavy because it's.
Speaker 1: Been a lot.
Speaker 5: It's been a lot, like literally from possibly trying to reach out to my cousin about like his sexuality because that's a part of my antal sex story, like I'm getting into I'm Jamaican anal sexty you gay, And now I'm in a place where a bit chy'all love a boodle, like literally being able to see my transgression of just who I become and having to really sit with things that make me uncomfortable. It's it's been a really good experience, a really heavy experience. But I'm like hoping that y'all like this book and y'all buy it, y'all go see us on tour next year.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm only in the erotica stages of the book, which is kind of scary, Like you just kind of even scared me talking just now. One of my chapters is about an our word story and mine was very violent. And he's a popular person in the industry and not anymore. I'm sure I'm making more money than him, but he was once upon a time. And it's crazy because, like I remember hitting up Charlemagne and I told him who it was, and I was like, should I not include that this person was famous that did this to me?
Speaker 1: Oh, you got to include that, And he was.
Speaker 3: Like, well, a lot of you at that age because what I was telling him about a little bit, And really, I think the reason I went back to that hotel room, and that experience happened to me was probably because he was famous, right, I'm nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: I think it was nineteen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like that young dumb girl shit like, I don't know the power in saying no now is so easy to me.
Speaker 5: And you don't understand though, the power dynamics either of celebrity.
Speaker 3: Like because remember I asked for help, right, but we and they didn't help me because of who he was.
Speaker 5: We've talked about. I shared both of my stealthy experiences on this pod. You know who one of them was. One of them was the other one. I'll tell you when we're done. Both of them were rich, famous celebrities, and I even recalled not feeling violated because Okay, they got the money, I'll get the plan B. And also I didn't know stealthy was a violation or an assault or some because I consented to have sex with you with protection you pulling it off later. Of course I didn't consent to that, but also in my mind though it was violating to not feel violated in the moment because of who it was.
Speaker 1: Have you ever confronted them? No? I did, did you? Yep?
Speaker 3: Wanted to talk to him about it got influenced by another one of his rap made and.
Speaker 1: He acted like I was tripping.
Speaker 3: I think he said I was tripping that he was like, yeah, I feel like if I saw him now, I might spit on him. But I really just kind of pity him, I guess, because like I know, I'm not the only person, because one of his bandmates told me that he'd heard it before, and he told me that in confident. Wow, not confidence to me that she put me up. But nah, I think the craziest part about my story and y'all read in the book, is that I literally ran out of the room ask for help, and when he came behind me, he was like, Yo, she's drunk and I asked a woman for help. That's the crazy thing about some of these And I'm like, damn, I do have to include that he's a famous person that you do. But the thing that's difficult about it is people will tell you or act as though you're, you know, searching for this clout within this thing. Bro, a famous nigga doing that to me is not going to make her break my career or this this story or this book. But I do think and I kind of empathize now with some women that choose to come out. I guess I always have, but like I realize, like, damn, you kind of want to release it, and it is a release, but I haven't got to that part of the book. I mean, I'm at this super juicy, nasty part of the book right, Like I'm talking about how I was sucking come off my fingers from scissors, how wet she was, how we would go in the bathroom when beard baby was sleep and we would dish about the threesome, like just fun shit I've never talked about. And also what makes this book even crazier is like I'm falling in love with someone while writing this book and experiencing new things. I'm like, I don't know, I just it's weird because I just I thought it would be more about like my release from like old bane and realizing I'm in this empowering moment, and now I'm just like, oh girl.
Speaker 5: We wrote this proposal when I was still witnessed nigga. The chapters that are last last are with him. I hate that I have to talk about a fun time with someone that I hate.
Speaker 1: No, like I've been able to give that Yes, I've released in two years.
Speaker 5: Well in I guess before we get intoarve vanilla shit, because bitch, I got outline and we're gonna stick to it.
Speaker 1: This was in your outline. It was it was I want to ask you, how do you remember.
Speaker 5: And enjoy or relive or try to think back to good moments with people that ended up hurting you so badly?
Speaker 1: I forgave myself. Listen, Old Bay is a dope person.
Speaker 3: He's fun. I have fun memories with him. He definitely violated my trust and my loyalty, but I forgave myself because I just was like, there were so many good memories.
Speaker 1: He'll change, He's great. We're such a fit.
Speaker 3: Who am I gonna meet that also has money too and can travel the world with me? Boom next week, bitch anyway, just saying like these niggas and my new nigga's finer and more connected to me and my body and spiritually able to like understand that.
Speaker 1: He needs to fill me up. I was so surface level with Old Bay.
Speaker 3: I was having so much fun with this person that like I just kind of thought it'll work itself out.
Speaker 1: But I forgave myself. That was the thing. I spent so much time in therapy. This is not a projection.
Speaker 3: Yelling about this nigga being mad and feeling not jealous but just well, yes, jealous that he could move on. He moved on with someone else and she's beautiful and like, I'm sure she's great, and I was jealous that she could possibly be getting a version of him that I didn't see.
Speaker 5: But I forgave myself because I should have left that nigga a while ago. I think that's my problem. I'm so upset with him, but now I'm like upset that he's not here. That's my problem. I think that that's why you should be happy. I know, but that's where I'm having the difficulty. I'm not interested, like I'm still where are we? I'm literally almost a full year out of this fucking relationship and I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't feel at all any further in.
Speaker 5: Feeling empty without him, Like I still as much as he hurt me, there's so much that I missed about how he made me feel or the feelings of those things. And we'll get into that for the horrible decision, because it's kind of where I've been, but we'll get to it to it anellowship of this week. I wanted to have fun with this just.
Speaker 1: A little bit, oh, because we argue about dre a few weeks ago, and.
Speaker 5: This is some well, this one isn't. This one isn't current events because bitch, fuck that shit. Y'all are getting current events out of me. But this one comes from spiritual word. Uh. And this is actually funny because I wanted the room, if anything, we could talk and open up the floor to y'all with how y'all are using your dick outside in these streets?
Speaker 1: You bless you?
Speaker 5: I felt another one coming. A new study says that five percent of American are now having sex to save.
Speaker 1: On heating bills.
Speaker 5: Five percent made surging utility costs.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me get, let me get the thing.
Speaker 5: As for a recent report by New homes Mates, forty six percent of the thousand Americans surveyed are finding it challenging to cover their bills, and approximately a quarter ought to wear additional clothing, while over a third have decided between heating and buying groceries to stay warm. Five percent are engaging in intimate activities huh, while two percent are actually just choosing to drink liquor, because y'all.
Speaker 1: Know that should make you hot.
Speaker 5: For a more lasting solution, the report found that sixty percent of homeowners made energy saving upgrades to their homes. This included sixteen percent who upgraded their windows twenty two percent who adopted their thermostatched, which is great because clearly they have money. But basically, women, couples or singles are choosing instead of putting on the heat and raising their utility bills, to just bite the motherfucker over and have some sex.
Speaker 3: I've done some dumb shit to like, I'll tell you the dumbest thing that I've done.
Speaker 1: Please share, audience, save to save money.
Speaker 3: So you probably heard me mention my nigga drives, my street has cleaning on, like I think it was Wednesday from midnight, midnight to three am. He was like, damn, bro, I should just park and get the ticket. The ticket's gonna be a hundred dollars whatever. I was like, or we can go out for three hours and save the money that you would have got on the ticket because we're already drunk, so we only gonna get two drinks when we go to Buns or whatever spot.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be straight.
Speaker 5: Wow, I actually thought you were gonna say, dumb, let's just fucking the car and then you can move it.
Speaker 1: I literally thought, oh, I'm gonna tell you what they do. Still spent money, not a honey for the ticket. So this is what I've been doing lately. So couldn't find a spot.
Speaker 3: The other night we went to this party and he was like like, damn baby, I was called.
Speaker 1: It was raining. He's like, let me double park. Kiss you can really the lower he SAIDs.
Speaker 3: A wild place. So then you know, pussy was out look at juicy and you could see his car from the window.
Speaker 1: Bitch. We was fucking just like this, waiting for the cop to come, just waiting for whatever. Fuck. I was like, oh did the police? No, no, you're not getting your ticket? Oh out And he was.
Speaker 5: Unting out the window for a parking police safer. He watched that pussy, and I watched for the police. I'm not playing with speaking of the police, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to say a lot of cops know who we are, and it's a very uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 1: Is this happened to you when a girl when you were in jail?
Speaker 5: Wait, calm down, Oh sorry, that mean wo bitch whoa, it was what you just said. I'd like to share my personal story here.
Speaker 1: Have you cheered my toes like me a few weeks ago?
Speaker 3: I'm like, let me talk about tell you what the job?
Speaker 5: No, bitch, I actually, uh have met quite a few cops and it's crazy because I like him in a uniform. Sobe blue lives matter just as much as blue balls.
Speaker 1: Oh many way? Is that bad?
Speaker 5: Way?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry, that was a bad joke, y'all work. We're comedians here. There's a comedian in my slash.
Speaker 5: So in my splash, my slash, I'm a media host, personality producer, comedian. Comedian allows me to offend everybody. I had to add it.
Speaker 1: Okay, babe, it was a bad joke. Sorry, So tell us about this motherfucker cop. So no, no, no, I'm just saying that. And I think I mentioned it to you.
Speaker 5: During my December stint on the dating app that should go unannounced, I matched with a nigga who was in the academy and I was so ready because you know, I already had a firefighter.
Speaker 1: I said, ooh, the next will gonna be a cop, different uniform. I'm hype. I actually love a.
Speaker 5: Man in uniform. But it just wasn't working. Uh, it just wasn't It just wasn't working. But the cops that I've met on the out, y'all listen to the pod by the way, because y'all stopped me on the train, y'all stopped me on the corner. I didn't have at least three four cops be like.
Speaker 1: Like your show me like what you're doing.
Speaker 5: I have a lot of women come up to me, women cops. Do you think it's weird that cops listen to us?
Speaker 1: No, I mean, no one's ever come up to me. That's not.
Speaker 5: But I ain't gonna hold you any any career that has an extensive overtime pay full of pores because you could always just say, babe, I'm working like lawyers, cops, doctors.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, want to be a horror to listen to the show? No, No, you don't. I'm not even a horror and I do this.
Speaker 5: Show so so in your slash liars there, Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Actually, do you want to know how much about Hawaii? Am so? For this Hawaii trip?
Speaker 3: We're like looking up shit, trying to figure out where we're gonna go, right, And I was like, yo, I just want us to have a really relaxing time, Like I don't want to party. Maybe we'll look for like a little black in Oahu group and we'll do one little aprob thing we go to. Baby. He was like, yeah, I want to wake up really. Plus we're gonna be six hours. Let's relax girl. Somehow I stumbled upon a sex party on a yacht in Hawaii the day we leave, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, y'all gotta say the next night. Yeah, yeah, no, you just have. I was like, hey, I know that we were talking about relaxing.
Speaker 1: How am I gonna lie? And this is now?
Speaker 3: You just have to let them know for research purposes. I literally said, I think I should charge this to the car. I was like, oh, bitch, yep.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, Now if you want to fly me to Hawaii on the business so that I too can experience this for research now, I just feel like they don't need.
Speaker 1: To be charging me because I'm gonna plug them. But no.
Speaker 3: We literally had to extend the fucking little car, extend the saying, and I was like, yeah, I really feel like I should be doing this. It's very difficult when you're like trying to be good, not try, because the horror comes out of you, you know, like where horror, the horror, horror, horror.
Speaker 1: It's really bad.
Speaker 3: Like I literally can't look at women in pilates or you yoka, Like.
Speaker 1: It's like, so you sexualized women.
Speaker 5: I'm horny because there's a war even side of me.
Speaker 1: Bro, has anyone ever done a happy baby position? You know what? This is? No go ahead? You just want to work your ass?
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no no, Like, oh wait, you really when you you can't do it in it?
Speaker 1: Like is it? Is it a squirt? Is that? Why? Oh? Bro?
Speaker 5: You miss how nasty y'all? She this happy baby and you basically stretch.
Speaker 1: Your Oh yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I only look at bitches when they dog e yo, pussy crowd crowding cow? What are this everybody? And like that's the point, It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: This ship is so horrish and sexual that, like I just want to know if I'm in a yoga class of fifteen bitches, you telling me nine ain't thinking the city.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, I ain't gonna hold you. They have to look good. I don't know you could be ugly and I still think about it. Oh my god, all right, listen, ugly people.
Speaker 3: To have hot sex. I like, gang, you never watch people.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not gonna lie literally and I've said it too much times on here. Now I literally be like, oh you so fine, Oh you're so fine, Oh you're so fine. I literally come up of how good they look, bitch, and if they ugly, I'll be like, this doesn't work for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, bitch, I'm gonna start sending you. I'm gonna start sending you videos so you can see these niggas be fun. Yep. The way these motherfuckers keep getting me to subscribe today, only fans just gonna look at the body.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can't do is a bad wig. No no, no, well I girl in South Africa. I shouldn't have paid her that wig.
Speaker 5: With men and they have to look so good that I can imagine them being my partner Hardwig hard life, because I was like, ooh baby, take that, ooh baby, give that, ooh baby, and I'll be acting like the man is my man and I'm watching him in action with another man. This is where my mind goes. I am I am directing okay, but anyways, let's to get into our hoar dirve.
Speaker 1: Not for this.
Speaker 5: It's kind of blending vanilla shit with a hoar dirve. I want your advice for this, give me a sex tip for this advice.
Speaker 1: South. After admitting that she reported her husband.
Speaker 5: To the police because of his creepy sexual kink, a woman has asked for clarification on whether or not she was in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Was the King? I'm about to get to it, because you know, I like a better knife.
Speaker 5: So a woman has been urged to pack up her things and leave her spouse after she shared that his sexual kink made her feel uncomfortable and she had reported him.
Speaker 1: To the police. Bab dl, do I know the King? You know the King? It's not baby diaper And based on.
Speaker 5: Where we kind of draw the lines with our fantasies, this is why I wanted to ask this question, especially based a couple of weeks ago on yours.
Speaker 1: South. Oh my god, hold on, let me get to it. She says.
Speaker 5: I told him it makes me very uncomfortable, but I went along with it for a short period of time because he said it's the only thing that can get him off now.
Speaker 1: But I just couldn't continue.
Speaker 5: With it anymore as it was making me fear for my life. His kink is essentially waterboard to have me to pretend to be dead and lifeless. The woman revealed that this sexual preference was a recent change, and hiss caused her to question her husband's mental state. Okay, he's also been getting a lot more angry and aggressive with me later lately, she adds. Wanting to get help for him, the woman decided to report him to the police so they could speak to him and he could get some professional help. However, thing's backfired, with the husband, of course, threatening her before she went to the authorities.
Speaker 1: Oh if she ends up dead, well well I don't know.
Speaker 5: But for this specific one, we've talked about the R word kinks. We've talked about kidnapping kinks. I've also played this with my ex in terms of the R word. For the sex tip this week, I wanted to ask you and both of us can do this together, Ay, what would be a sex tip to communicate to your partner that you can't help but judge them for their kink and also, though you want to please your partner, if you're uninterested in their kink.
Speaker 1: What should you do.
Speaker 5: So, I think that we've opened up the dialogue to have people want to try a whole bunch of new things. And clearly, as you're with somebody, maybe they're kinks and fetishes change over time. How would you communicate a partner coming to you with a kink that actually makes you uncomfortable, especially because she did say she played.
Speaker 1: Into the kink a few times.
Speaker 3: So I think that the scary thing about this because with mine, with the butter NIGHTE situation, I told him I want this, okay, well, I want you to scare. I told him I wanted to feel scared. I want to like you know, it was a feeling that you wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: With this specifically, I'm trying to think what would I say, because I would definitely offer a suggestion, like, for example, someone told me they wanted me to play dead nick kink, I'd be like, that makes me feel really unsafe, but I would do a pillow princess thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, but hello, hello.
Speaker 5: It's weird because I remember role playing where I specifically wanted to be so intoxicated that I consented prior and told him I'm going to act like I can't consent h And so though I was so intoxicated, I wasn't lifeless, but I absolutely was like acting so inebriated that you know.
Speaker 1: And now I like to be woken up with Dick like I like to be faked. Well that too.
Speaker 5: And again, if he's saying that this is his kink, you would say that you would just flat out say this makes me uncomfortable and I can't do this for you.
Speaker 3: If if for the one that she's talking about to play dead, I don't like.
Speaker 5: That, okay, because so let's not What about something else that makes you uncomfortable like scatt maybe Okay, then I would probably offer pe.
Speaker 1: So you would just offer something to kind of compromise.
Speaker 3: So like I do think there's a compromise in everything. For example, like my fantasy would be two guys, right.
Speaker 1: But you're done.
Speaker 3: I know I ain't gonna beat but I've definitely had the dirty talk of it. Oh yeah, I've had the fingers in my mouth like you wish another digues in your mouth like I've had that. Yeah, And so I think that there's things of like compromise with everything, and I never want my own desires. Excuse me, let me say that my boundaries to be violated. Like I'm my year of no bro right. I love saying though it's my favorite thing. I think I say it a lot for work. Me to say it a lot for so you beget a lot of notes form me. You want to grab a drink? No, you know, like you want to record this? No, I say no to you too.
Speaker 5: Ye saying no to each other and I think like it's a lot of cows over you. No no, no no is such a It's something we are scared to say.
Speaker 1: And I'm so glad that we are both comfortable.
Speaker 5: I thought you were trying to give you a high five. No yea for me, I'll be honest with you. I think this is the thing when it comes to kinks, fetishes, or how you and your partner have chemistry in the bedroom, it's really important for you to also come to the realization that this may not be your person.
Speaker 1: I think that calling the cops is a.
Speaker 5: Lot and unless you know that Nigga be going to the cemetery to smoke some blunts and maybe that Nigga lent no no, no no, I get that, but that's that's outside of the bedroom. That's outside of the bedroom. I'm talking about this.
Speaker 3: If a man has been violent with you and then when you as fuck, he wants you to play dad bitch, that go to Gaelpaho, Okay, I'm scared. I I don't want me to play daddy. He wasn't cussing me out and hitting me. Maybe I'd be like this, ain't that scary?
Speaker 1: Oh? You telling me you get bothered.
Speaker 5: With me and then we want me to be angry and aggressive. That doesn't say that he's been beating her ass. So to me, though, that's where I'm taking that out of the bedroom. It's not It doesn't say that he's been doing that in the bedroom. So to me, that's where we're separating our desires and the behaviors in the bedroom. Clearly a relationship you shouldn't be with a man who you feel.
Speaker 1: Unsafe with period. We talked about the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but to me, this is literally leaning into the kink because our minds go crazy. There's bondage. But you just had a butt of night to your throat crazy. Iw I ain't here for it. Like I've got conversations with men who were like, you can't say, I that's it ain't for me y'all could do it. And if a man came to me ew my yam. Okay, yuck, it's yuck, my yam. But you ew though that's what I'm saying, you didn't say yuh. Well, because I don't like blood. I don't want you to act like you about to stab me. I talked about my Okay, what.
Speaker 3: It wasn't periods sex, bitch, because I'm gonna tell you right now we don't have our salt for a moment.
Speaker 5: But well, I'll say that there was someone that I was once interested in having sex with, and as soon as he let me know that his kink was knife, plate and blood, you have go find you a partner for that. I literally was not interested because A that's my boundary. I can't fulfill you. But I'm also not gonna have sex knowing that I'm not gonna fulfill you.
Speaker 3: And also, like to be fair, if the knife play was him actually wanting to see blood and it wasn't like this fantasy play.
Speaker 1: Would that have been different for you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, because to me, we're in this uh, I'm blind. Photo's just pretend land seeing the blood, the slicing.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't do that, okay.
Speaker 5: So basically your suggestion, though overall, would be if you don't feel safe with this person, if you can't please this person, leave this person.
Speaker 1: No I think that. Okay, that's not true. That was my advice. I said, leave them.
Speaker 5: If this thiga got a cake, that make me uncomfortable so much so that I'm judging you and thinking to call the police because I think you need.
Speaker 1: Professional Oh, I'm gonna leave you. Why can't we just not do that part of sex? Though?
Speaker 5: Boom, you have a look. I'm like you like to peg, So if you can't peg a nigga, he's supposed.
Speaker 1: To leave you.
Speaker 5: Well. No, To be very clear, then he was open knowing that that was my kink and he was not interested.
Speaker 1: But if it was a hard no, you would have left him. He would no, no, no. But his compromise was to allow me to do it to someone else.
Speaker 5: So if if you don't have the wherewithal to let your partner go enjoy this kink with someone else, that's a whole different. I assume this to be a monogamous relationship. Pegging was a hard note for my ex, but he was open to allowing me to do it.
Speaker 1: With someone else.
Speaker 5: So it's not like I was kept from my from my kink or my pleasure at all. There wasn't a boundary put on what I wanted to enjoy with this. It sounds like, bitch, I gave you a little bit now, and.
Speaker 1: That's okay for there to be boundaries.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just did not have anything as crazy, and I agree this, there's boundary.
Speaker 1: Can I take over your horder with my foot job? That shit was really fun?
Speaker 5: Look at you wanting to bleed into my outline. No, you should have followed your own outline. I want to get into the horrible decision. All right, we don't have to talk about my foot job. Good, all right, we'll save it for another episode. We're gonna get in to the horrible decision because.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, the niggas that want to pay for feet, they are in here. Pete. I want to you having a man in lifting your legs this many times? Babe? You trying to show plus to the YouTube.
Speaker 3: I did see something recently that was like, if you got a nigga, how many thirst traps can you do?
Speaker 1: And I was like, wait, I was who said it?
Speaker 3: It was conversation with Zoh and he like, sent me something, and he'll send me some of the clips. But I saw like, are thirst traps allowed if you're taking first off?
Speaker 1: If you find everything a thirst? Hello, bitch.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like he controlled niggas being hungry. I really be at the beach, babe, They're going to be starving for me.
Speaker 5: I could literally have my face beat it be a selfie and my lips look like it could wrap around.
Speaker 1: They dick. I can't help that. They won't it. These lisps be looking volumptuous way and do your petty lives for drama. Don't see the thing is you have to do that. You better calm the fuck down.
Speaker 5: You see what I mean? You see why I can't take her serious breath? And look everybody laughing? Why y'all laughing? I don't like seeing all his teeth in the background producers.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's just honestly shot the bro I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: It's only funny because I feel like I'm not keeping up enough.
Speaker 1: So whenever someone else told me better, I'm be like, what what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Want to call me and to be like, hey, how's the weather, just so she can tell me. Sometimes I don't even be doing that. But I love other people' dramas the crazy thing, but.
Speaker 5: I don't be when I tell you I don't have drama. That's why I watch, you know, drama. I don't know what y'all talking about. I ain't got no drama. This is why I like reality TV. I'd be like, ooh, they lives. There's so much more drama food than mine.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no drama. What is this noise you're making? That drama is subjective and I ain't got a bitch.
Speaker 5: You literally just say I really going on the internet drama that was a couple of weeks ago. If we anyway, we're not gonna do this. I ain't got no drama because you know what's crazy. I don't think about nobody, So no more pain. You kind of look like her to with his little outfit. You could be on stage.
Speaker 1: Somehow like Mary. Don't do this.
Speaker 5: You look like the boots and is First off, sorry, first off, these boots ain't high enough to be married.
Speaker 1: That's true. They gotta go above my knee.
Speaker 5: But you can figure it out, all right, speaking of you might be able to pitch your little foot job thing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not that. No, you might be able to No, Okay, that's fine. Put up bread brendon, y'all. Make sure you get your tickets now.
Speaker 5: May fifth, we are at the Earth Theater in London's and we made this a specific request to be in London on the weekend so that are are all of our euro people can come and see this.
Speaker 1: We want our whole Europe.
Speaker 5: And Europe pull whatever, all the black people that live over there, just take that another fucking Eurostar and come and see us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be there May fifth. We are having a whole new show, one that you didn't see. This is a part of the Climax tour. So even if you were on the Climax Tour and you need a little trip, it's gonna be warmer, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Come through and see ag that's right.
Speaker 5: Make sure you head on over to hohrehive dot com and get your tickets now. So for the horrible decision this week, I want to lean into being touch starved, which I've been talking about a lot. I talked about it on Patreon like a month ago. Oh shit, sorry, not the bird. It was like gonna be through a a banana which you haven't sent me. I don't appreciate. Calm down, Calm down, we gonna giddy, We gonna giddy. Uh So, being touchstarved is also something I'm dealing with, not only in therapy, but this podcast and where the fuck I am in my fucking life.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's giving I changed because if y'all go back to the fucking beginning of this podcast, I talk about fucking niggas, did not kissing them, fucking.
Speaker 1: Niggas, ad not cuddling, doing all.
Speaker 5: Of those things, And since my relationship, that's been something I now realize I am completely yearning. It ain't even dick, even though I got the one nigga, which hopefully I get my round three, But I don't crave at all sex as much as I realize. I'm crying to my therapist saying that I want to cuddle, that I want to hug, that I want someone to massage me, and not one that I pay for, but one that's a little bit more intimate. I think we talked about on our Patreon that I found intimacy and watching a TV show with somebody and how much I missed that, and so I don't I could say it's getting older. But the things that I crave now from a man is so different than just the sexual desire to be with one. It's feeling respected, it's feeling cared for, it's feeling loved, it's feeling protected, it's feeling safe, all those things, And I realized that a lot of those things come with intimacy and everything that has nothing to do with actual dick and pussy. No vagina, no nothing. That's why I said, maybe you get to talk about your foot job, because maybe that's intimate. Maybe that don't count of sex. But job sound like a job, not really sick well to me. Actually, this is something interesting. The foot job, which I won't go.
Speaker 3: Into detail with us because I stopped trying, was how sex was about to start. And then we were both like, maybe we shouldn't come, Maybe we should hold it for our vacation. Like we're gonna be on vacation for a week, we're gonna be ten days as long. That's the longest. The longest we've been together was a week. And he literally was like, bitch, you don't annoy me.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. He don't call me bitch, but that's really my day. But Yeah, we have to go between LA to Hawaii back to LA leaving from New York. It's a lot. So we talked about holding it.
Speaker 3: He was like, yo, people go there for their honeymoon, Like, let's fucking hold this calm girl was crazy, literally like my foot.
Speaker 1: I thought his dick was gonna break, that's how heart he was.
Speaker 3: But say all that to say, I realized how intense the intimacy gets when you aren't having sex. We went to d C a few weeks ago. I met some of the whore Hive. They were great. Shout out to Marjorie. I hope that's her name at the lysle Long story short, we had a forty five hour make forty five minute makeout session and he told me he thought it was the best sex we ever had, And I was like, really, He's like, yo, it was such a build up for me touching you, looking at you, kissing you, talking to you, listening to the music in the bacts Like, it was so much of a build And I think that type of shit when you don't have sex, it's like it almost makes the sex not that big a deal.
Speaker 1: Right, You definitely need a cuddle, buddy, girl.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy because the word need is something I'm battling with now because of all the trauma associated. We can need touch, and I realize, though I do I need it, why don't you just do it with a woman? Well, so can I tell you? Oh my god, I hate that you brought that up because I was just in my fucking therapy. It's a sair when I tell you, I absolutely love and adore my friends. They've been now joining me on tour. They've been like, bitch, what city we go into next? Because I get to fly people in now and shit has camped and I feel like I'm on tour with my friends and I love it. I'm in a space where I realize love my homegirls to death, love intimately or not intimately, love fucking women.
Speaker 1: I have zero desire to date.
Speaker 5: Women, not dating man, no even being intimate, Like, oh, I don't want that with a woman. I enjoy eating slim pussy, rubin on a titty, kissing you with a man in the I sparke cuddling friends before. Yeah, but that's an I still want a man right now. I want that from a man.
Speaker 3: So I was going to make a comment about the touch starve Yes, but I think you may need to try out to just surprise yourself. The dude I was dating two years ago, Dreamville dude, he said to me during the pandemic, he was.
Speaker 1: So stuck to his computer.
Speaker 3: The company we worked for is when we were all participating in during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't have to give any more details.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I was just going to say, I feel like there wasn't a person that didn't almost crash this company, right because of how much And he said, I didn't get to leave my computer and I went to get a stretch, and he was like, I didn't even realize the person that touched me, like how much my body felt full, like I needed to be touched. I think there, it's easier said than done because you're associating all of that with a person that you love in a romantic way. Some touch can happen, bro, and I think you should explore it. And I think with try just try to survive yourself with central massages, with maybe some.
Speaker 1: Cuddling with people that you know you won't fuck.
Speaker 3: Just that touch point, Like it's like when you hug someone that really needs a hug, like you don't realize you need a hug until you get one.
Speaker 5: So that's the thing. I don't want to pay for a massage, I know. Oh and it's open now, so he back on the schedule of my to go see him. But oh, bitch, flood iron baby is open. Uh huh, don't be looking. Don't say, don't be going to get a masta. Oh Ben should fiel his massages? Oh yeah, yeah, let me bish when he put my leg up, baby. But even that, I realized that I want someone to spend the night. Oh like, I want the intimacy of those things without of course without sex, but I don't want to have to pay for it. You know, I ain't paying for Dick. I don't want to pay for Enemacy is a goddamn it. I just want somebody that I actually like to be around me, to cuddle, to lay up with, to fucking enjoy.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 5: So being touch starved is where I'm just like, damn, I actually do need a person before we get to homell because I wanted to. I wanted to share with you guys the potential effects of a woman who is touch starved. And I mean it could be you could become a murderer. But I wanted to go through these things because where we may feel like we don't need a partner, we don't need nobody, especially in this modern woman era of super independency and codependency being such a bad word associated with relationships. I realize how much I need intimacy from someone that I'm not only attracted to, but someone that I feel safe with. So it's not a stranger, it's somebody that I genuinely like to be around, which is hard because you niggas be a niggas. Anyways, Things in which can be affected if you are not getting intimacy. The first one is low self esteem, loneliness, a lack of emotional connection. This one might be why the fuck I will celibate, decreased libido, increased stress, which that's not surprising. My word that I'm also working through in therapy right now, Resentment, a communication gap of course, infidelity, a negative body image, and for those of you in a relationship or in a marriage, this is actually where I know we talk about fucking money. A lack of physical intimacy is one of the leading causes of divorce, and of course it's because it leads to not only resentment, but sometimes in fidelity sometimes because that's a real connection, right, and it's needed as human beings. Okay, hey Jesus Mohammad Allah, I don't know all the love you hate it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, you know.
Speaker 5: I'm mad that it got wired that way because now I'm dependent on another human being for this, Like what aliens that bring them? Damn bitch, I'm waiting. But we'dn't been wired this way by our creator to actually need someone else. And in my super independence as a woman and a part of me that actually felt strong and saying I don't need no man a, I'm like, fuck, I really fucking need this person to make me feel this way. And it has so many connections, so so many other things.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this because I think you and a lot of people need to hear it. Saying you need connection is okay and very healthy. That's why we, you know, replace friendships sometimes a partners. Like maybe you're watching a show or a movie with a friend because you're single right now, or you're taking trips with a friend because you're single right now, like just because you need Like it's just we have to live our lives. And do, and I think that is the thing that we're not doing. At least I could speak for myself because I was becoming so angry with my ex for the reason that I was single, that I couldn't just enjoy anymore. And like the openness I had for people was so close because I was so mad. That is the final phase of grieving in a breakup. I think, Okay, it's like my self worth. I'm not really speaking about you, but me. My self worth was becoming so attached to him and me thinking you talked about a friend that said they couldn't be around you because they were you know, uh, partnered or whatever, And like for me, I had felt that I wasn't feeling worthy because this person was gone, which is crazy because when we see single women we kind of pity them. Not we society pities them. She could have left a terrible person, right, you know, there's so much power in that antally unhappy people are we seeing in relationships. I was unhappy at the end, not for the full part of my relationship or even even more than half of my relationship was great, but I think.
Speaker 1: That like.
Speaker 3: The weight of the word need makes people feel like they're giving up their own power, but it's okay. Like living your life until it happens is the number one priority. I literally wrote in this book yesterday or journal, excuse me, yesterday, I was reading some of the things with the person that I'm dating, how happy and how I couldn't believe what was happening to me was like I really had just focused so much on my own personal joy day to day instead of being angry. Literally, I mean maybe the first eight things I wrote about I want someone alternative. I talked about wanting someone that looked like Lenny Kravitz, wro wrote it down it was crazy. And then the one of the final things I wrote was a man that makes me feel so sure of my place in their life. And on the next page I wrote about the things that I wanted for myself and that what it's tired of myself doing. And the thing that I wrote was, I'm so tired of feeling like it's my fault, like I get chosen over. I get so tired of feeling like I made a choice in my life that's keeping me from a partner.
Speaker 1: And I used to think, not horrible podcast. I was about to say not horrible, but just.
Speaker 3: Like my freedom, my personality supersedes horrible. Right, I've always been this girl. Yep, before I had a podcast, I might talk about sex and with everybody. Right, that used to scare me and like, ooh, is that why people don't want to end up dating me?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: We are exactly where we're supposed to be, and the people we meet celebrate that, and they'll match that and make that feel that energy feel increased and like purposeful.
Speaker 1: So like it's really about knowing that you're in the right place. Bro.
Speaker 3: Timing is everything, Like it's so everything. You're gonna meet a nigga because it's just happening to me right now.
Speaker 1: This is count number like sixteen, what for the N word?
Speaker 3: We both send each other a concert that we wanted to go to. It's elsewhere, Like same time. He was like, yo, you really like mine and I was like, bruh, I can't believe I met you right now? What if I met you two years ago and you're with your ex and I couldn't have you and I realize like, oh, we're meeting people that say, oll day meeting the person he's with. What if you met that bitch a month before? Right or he couldn't have been with her, He wasn't ready to be with her. He went through therapy, like we are so much in timing, Like the people were supposed to be with they're going through their face. You're going through therapy for when Nigga that you end up meeting seventeen count seventeen, he may like he may count you just said I said sixteen times.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, nigga.
Speaker 3: He might really dislike equality that you are working through. If you met him today, you would he would not be able to be with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what I told you. That's why I'm revisiting uh oh oh from okay.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying right Like the person that you're looking for, there may be something they need to get over. There may be maturity levels they need to reach. Like I really have a strong belief that like there's a divinity and timing and I just believe that you're not our love but my life.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you?
Speaker 5: Then maybe you're a lot more emotional than me, So I feel like you need a guy way more than you. No, No, when I say emotional in regards to your ability to hop in and out relationships with people that you feel safe and comfortable and move forward with. And I ask you this because in terms of intimacy, how do you find or request this? So this is my issue right now. So I got the little nigga that you know y'all saw each other at that event at one time, you know, the.
Speaker 1: One I told you. So, I have.
Speaker 5: Mitch, the one I just sucked his dick and didn't get oh, okay him okay. So even with him, right, we know that we have this. It's not a relationship. We have casual sex and we enjoy each other. We talk damn there every day, but it doesn't go beyond us talking about how we can't wait to fuck each other the next time we see each other. So, because it's so casual, before we wrap out of here, this is my home mail and I would like your advice on it. I am having casual sex with somebody while also craving intimacy. This person I do not want to be with, but this person I truly enjoy being with when we're together. However him yes, However, in the times that we're together, and we talked about it all have my own rooms sometimes all the time, and we kind of enjoy what we've already created. However, I need fucking intimacy. How do I communicate to someone who I've already created a casual sex relationship with that I might want us to stay in the same room and cuddle, that I might want to wake up next to him, that I might want kisses on my forehead, and that I don't really want much else but in the time that we're together, because it it literally were never together, like we'll be together for like two days straight. How do I request intimacy from a casual sex.
Speaker 1: Is such a home mail question. I'm sure a lot of.
Speaker 5: People I know, I know, and and by the way, we have men in the room. So intimacy with a casual sex partner. If any of y'all have any advice, please come to the mic.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So this is an interesting thing because this was a topic that came up in my relationship because when I'm away and I'm in LA and you know, something may happen with him and someone else. That was actually one of my hard nos. Oh no sleepovers, know this, know that. And he was like, yo, like I know what you're saying. He's like, not that he didn't agree He's like, I don't really date like women that are like bottom tier of bitches, like these girls definitely are used to men being able to give them a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I can't run through one of these day I can get more like it. But I think he meant.
Speaker 3: More like, I can't just run like when you're a girl of I hate to be like Kevin samuelsy, but like a certain stature of status or whatever, like you can't run through a bitch and dump and dub her like right Like He's like, yo, I might have to do a little song and dance here with this bitch. And he's like understanding certain things. I'm like, well, I don't really care. This is my thing right now.
Speaker 5: She just called me a bottom tier bitch, which is crazy, but I'm ana keep talking.
Speaker 1: No you, no niggas, don't just run through you. Mandy, the nigga flew your mouse. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I can get the first class, first off, with no question. I get the first class. I get the room with the rits I get. I'm talking about a girl that'll be so desperate for dick they just let you do anything.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, and maybe it's treat you any time. Maybe it's a love language thing.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you the first plus the gifts, the treatment, the games, like all of that means nothing because bitch, I want you to rub my forehead.
Speaker 3: Right, And I understand because that's a real thing, right, even for me, like when dating other people, like I'm sure that nigga don't like when they can take me to you know what I mean? But anyway I would say you need to I don't know. I'll tell you what I think you should do in this situation, but I'll tell you what you need to moving forward. Okay, stop being the cool girl. Okay, you are.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be much more with him.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you're being the cool girl to where guys feel so comfortable that they don't feel like you have an issue with this because you're cool, okay, and that and that friendship that you build and that cool girl connection kind of, he don't think he's mistreating you at all, right, you don't, of course he doesn't, because you're the cool girl. I'm not really scared to be vulnerable. Your vulnerability has been an issue for you. It's your safeguard for your heart, right, I don't give a fuck, and so it.
Speaker 1: Looks like a crying, whiny bitch.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's crying your whiny because you're not about to be crying winey when you when you say what I think you should say?
Speaker 1: Okay, what should I say? We've been fucking for a minute, and while.
Speaker 3: I say where we're at, I'm at the point where I need a fake boyfriend when we're around each other. Need you to be my little fake man. I'm hungry, I need to watch a show. I need a little kiss her too. I don't really think my pussy can get his wet if I don't got a fake boyfriend. Not a fake boyfriend, and you let him know exactly what you need. The fake boyfriend is one a cool girl joke. It's not being like I need intimacy and I need my hair stroked.
Speaker 1: And you don't have to go there. You can make it very light to where he'll understand. Can I ask you, Wolf, that was good?
Speaker 5: You wouldn't be thrown off or felt like a girl was lying like she wanted more.
Speaker 1: But she's gonna joke about the fake boyfriend need, it's definitely gonna pop in my mind.
Speaker 6: But if I can believe that you can really stay with it and it's not going to bleed over it and be complicated.
Speaker 1: And I think he trusts me my ability.
Speaker 3: And also wait, wait, wait saying remember hold on before you talk at it. I said, I understand where we're at and that we aren't pursuing more.
Speaker 1: That's how you started, how I started. Okay, I feel like that's such a trap.
Speaker 5: It's a trap because do you feel like as as women and maybe most men, once you include the intimacy that a woman does.
Speaker 7: Start just yeah, it's like fantasizing, like I know, romanticizing. Okay, romanticizing. That's kind of like, at least on my side where I've grown as a lover or I guess a partner. I try not to even make that a possible belief.
Speaker 1: That's my thing.
Speaker 3: I think that we need to be very clear though in that Mandy, it's tired of the transaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so don't use that word either. I'm in therapy right now.
Speaker 3: No, but that's that is a word you should be using. Like it's a little too transactional for me, right?
Speaker 1: Are you not even paying me?
Speaker 5: I want to see him, he wants to see me doesn't money, right, it's an exchange.
Speaker 1: But I'm not fully getting what I want.
Speaker 5: But here's this is why I ask for the men listening a woman comes to you and it's like, I enjoy just fucking you, but I want the boyfriend girlfriend treatment does with that scare either together.
Speaker 3: When you're together, it's not even like you're asking him to check on you on how your day was, if are you feeling good?
Speaker 1: You want me to send your soup? No, when doing that, I'm just saying like, I don't think you're asking for a.
Speaker 5: Lot, you know, Okay, So as men me asking for us to maybe be in the same room, the cuddling, that's not asking for a lot. I love it all on Wolf look a little talking to the mic like.
Speaker 1: You know how to buy.
Speaker 6: You can be committed to it if you can be honest about it, because the real truth is people who they positions in relationships and who positions Yeah, so if you can stay committed to it and really make deliver.
Speaker 5: On that and just be like, nigga, you only gonna be my boyfriend but thirty six hours because he wants it to to be honest.
Speaker 1: I wants it to that transactional shit for niggas.
Speaker 3: It's tough, and I even think a lot of men can compartmentalize.
Speaker 5: I can't, right, but now you surpride myself as a woman of being able to compartmental and you probably are driving me.
Speaker 1: I do think you need to say it on the phone, Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean we talk every day, oh every single day.
Speaker 1: Oh but like, hold on, we've been talking. Kid.
Speaker 5: He be posting his little outfits and I'd be like, damn, you look good, but that'll be like our conversation.
Speaker 1: I think you're correctly when I say I talk to him every day. I just be letting him know he looks good.
Speaker 5: He'll let me know I look good, or we talk about there's a touch point, yeah no, or we both get drunk and I'll wake up and I'm like, nigga, why did you hit me at four a m.
Speaker 1: We're not even in the same city, and.
Speaker 5: He'd be let I got lit last night and I was thinking about what we like.
Speaker 1: So we we've been doing a little bit.
Speaker 3: Honestly, and I think he's gonna receive this badly, Okay, like you, that's a lot of talking. He's even super cash, like very cash, so I think, yeah, I think get on the phone.
Speaker 1: So can I be honest? You've never talked on the phone.
Speaker 5: We don't talk on the phone until I'm like landed. Uh see soon we only talking. We don't talk on the phone. We text, but I'm not a phone person. I talk only until eleven am. I don't talk on the phone with nobody. All of my friends on I don't talk.
Speaker 3: You have this conversation on the phone, and okay, either it's a glass of wine. Either late night we maybe call him and you know, tease it a little bit so it doesn't feel super heavy.
Speaker 1: But I think fake boyfriend's a fun way to say it.
Speaker 3: And then even if you want to be honest and be like yo, I just don't have that many partners right now, niggas, So I can't just pull up on you to suck dick and leave, like make it.
Speaker 1: I would even make a job like I ain't getting paid.
Speaker 5: I like being around you, be like hanging no, because then he might just offer me money.
Speaker 1: Look at you. I hate bad advice. I like what you said. She was doing good. Goddamn I was joking. But anyways, guys, I guess you might take that serious.
Speaker 5: Jesus and he might be like, well, what you need, bitch, and just might pay me? And now I don't get into bitch. No, okay, this is dick.
Speaker 1: I want for free. God damn it be fine.
Speaker 5: Anyways, y'all, thank y'all for tuning in to another episode. If y'all to support us more and get more episodes like this, we're Risolla shooting the shit, talking the shit, join us over on our Patreon that is patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. I don't like that you just did that, bitch. Anyways, make sure you subscribe. Make sure you also follow us on social media to see where you could see us live in a city.
Speaker 1: Near Hurry up, I gotta bee all right, this has been yet another episode of horrible decisions.
Speaker 5: Bye, hey guys. We are part of the second annual Block Effect Festival in Atlanta, Georgire.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a wild and brand new show that you didn't see last year. We're so excited to be back with our atl family and our blacktech family.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: So the date is Saturday, April the twenty seventh. Make sure you head on over to block effect dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Now, see that once in a blue some in home zooms.
Speaker 5: So I mean I've been honestly, and you do this a lot. We are never gonna please everybody.
Speaker 2: Some niggas is.
Speaker 5: Like so happy, like they feel like it's content that's back in the studio, and others.
Speaker 2: Are gonna want home.
Speaker 5: When I tell you, I'll be reading them comments and maybe I just know we're not gonna please.
Speaker 2: All of y'all for nothing.
Speaker 3: Behind if people like you, know, I get that you get to have a peek in because we would never never get to do real.
Speaker 5: Episodes like at Home or anything like that was COVID, so you kind of feel like you got a peak or something a little different. I can get the allure to it, Like I haven't really paid for bonus content in a minute, but when I did, I did enjoy feeling like I had something that you wouldn't give the regular public. So if that doesn't work, then we'll just start doing nuts. You will start doing news vide you. I did also want to apologize to some of the patrons.
Speaker 2: Bitch don't know what happened to the town hall.
Speaker 5: So for the one hundred and fifty four people that were in there this month, congratulations se.
Speaker 2: Y'all for being able to join us. You got some tea a whole budget seat, babe.
Speaker 5: When I tell you, I was looking everywhere, and I've been recording, like first off, been using zoom. We've been doing town halls now for years. Never locked like one. Just it just didn't show up anywhere. I looked on my laptop, my desktop. I asked you to look.
Speaker 2: I even shout out to Barry.
Speaker 5: Barry did some research and was trying to like see where it could be. So he was helping me, and I was like, bro, I can't find this shit fucking anywhere, and.
Speaker 2: So not mind you.
Speaker 5: When we were done, it said it was loading. Not sure where the fucking went. Maybe our zoom updated in the middle. Nonetheless, y'all will be getting this bonus episode this week. But we don't have to react to anything again. If y'all were on the town hall, y'all on the townof you weren't you weren't. I got Easter just passed, so you wanna. I mean, it's April Fools today and I took a pregnancy test and it's negative, and that I want to say last year on April Fools, you did too. This is like becoming a recurring thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, there's no way.
Speaker 5: But Lamball was the that was two years I thought that was I thought that was that Angel cool though.
Speaker 2: The April fool episode, Oh they're plan B one. No, that was the New Year's episode.
Speaker 5: The pregnancy test though, I swear you came in here and did that on an April Fools before.
Speaker 1: I can't. Maybe I was joking, but no, I really took one this morning.
Speaker 5: Bro, When I tell you, I've been feeling so sluggish, I don't know what I got. I just feel like that's not be concalled just talking about don't know what I got. I feel like I can't I don't feel sick. I just feel like I can't do anything because I don't think we six feet away.
Speaker 1: But I think my body's run down. Some travel like that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I've been traveling every week. And if y'all are.
Speaker 5: Watching war J Cole today, because I will be at dream Bell and Bitch I met as fuck and listen, I'm gonna tell you all about my little hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Woke up this morning, was hoping it was an April Fool's joke. It's not Chris Brown will no longer be a dream bill and they replaced him with fucking fifty.
Speaker 3: And I just don't understand who didn't Usher was a replacement for someone else last year?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I think it was Usher and Drake. They were always that like about Coachella.
Speaker 5: Here, no there, there's always some sort of replacements going on. Let me tell you what they did. So they replaced Chris Brown would fit the scent, and they replaced money Law one Hunt show.
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing, und nigga findest book.
Speaker 5: When I tell you though, when I listen to him, my ears hurt, Like I want to like him because he's so fine. Hopefully the sound is bad. I would like to ride his face.
Speaker 1: I love watching him and his girl, and I like their content.
Speaker 5: Oh they got he got a girl, And honestly, yeah, I thought him in. Gloss was just like fuck friends. They were laying in the bed and she was like, you like me as you like. But Gloss was like, that's her nigga, but not her nigga. If you posted in you in the bed and you cut it off, that's your nigga.
Speaker 2: But they've been doing that is not your nigga just because you hosting girl.
Speaker 5: No, look at all the little dots that be up in bed with niggas posting the day in the.
Speaker 1: Bed with these niggas.
Speaker 2: If you post only if he await my nigga asked me.
Speaker 1: When he was like, he was like, what did he say to me? We had a conversation.
Speaker 5: You want to be introduced on the but like we had a conversation about it, and I was like, Yo, I'm like a really consensual poster.
Speaker 1: Like even my homegirls there's a picture.
Speaker 5: I think they won't like like I'll ask, but I was like, you know, I do feel like it's time for you to get a leg in there. And he was left and he was like, yeah, like every time maybe you post me, it's like a new tattoo, like you got.
Speaker 1: One on this side, on this side.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like no, because there's gonna be a.
Speaker 5: Bit that's like I know that Africa absolutely, I know that calf and then I'm gonna be sitting there crying like did you fucker yesterday? No?
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's just a no for me. I really don't. And also my homegirl got me so convinced