Speaker 1: What's up. It's lip service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm g. G.
Speaker 2: Maguire, I'm Jeordie Door and I'm not telling you a story she Didm'm right and I love it.
Speaker 1: Natalia Staff, First of all, welcome to lib Service. It's a pleasure to have you. Thank you for having me, and cheers to you. We gotta give it that to you. Eyeballs, eyeballs, we gotta do eyeballs. Sorry, gas, you can't abord.
Speaker 3: To have bad sex girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, Natalia, you're in the adult entertainment industry. Yeah okay, and even in for a while. You've won multiple av and awards. It's a while, Like, how long? Ten years plus? Okay, I've been in radio for twenty years, so you know, okay, ten years plus? You love it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing. It's such a fun job. I got culture travel, I get to meet a lot of different people. It's just like a wild ride.
Speaker 1: For sure. You started at nineteen years old, and you actually were born in Poland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't to New York. When I was seven, I grew up here and then I moved to LA when that's when I started shooting. What part of New York did you move to I first started to live in Brooklyn and Williamsburg, and then it was before it was really nice.
Speaker 1: I remember Williams very back in the day.
Speaker 4: And then I moved to Queens and I mostly grew up in Queens.
Speaker 1: Okay, from Brooklyn. We like a New York, you know, we.
Speaker 4: Like a New York seas and then Brooklyn we used to be called Kings Yeah, King's County.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now we have you up here today because you have you're doing something that I think people are going to be really excited about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty cool. It's called porn Star Raffle, and it's basically a chance for if you ever wanted to get an industry. I get so many dms all the.
Speaker 1: Time like, oh, how can I do a scene?
Speaker 4: How can I get an adult? So this was a chance if you ever wanted to do a scene, and this was we'll get you on a professional set, we'll fly you out once you win the Raffle, and it's just like a perfect way to get it, get your foot in the industry.
Speaker 1: So the raffle is five dollars MM.
Speaker 4: You could buy as many tickets as you want. There's no there's no.
Speaker 1: Cat and how do they how do they choose the rapper? Like how does this work?
Speaker 4: So there's five other girls who are involved, and you could choose whoever model you like and I'll you just submit it coim me your name and your information and how do they pick?
Speaker 1: This is a random Like yeah, it would be like those old school ones.
Speaker 2: Are you I should?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's real.
Speaker 1: It should be awesome. One of the friends that no buses?
Speaker 3: Is it guys and girls?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Anyone could could enter.
Speaker 1: But if it's like two people together, like say a couple, and they're like we want to do it together, I see, Well that's fine.
Speaker 4: I think rules right, I feel like I would. I would be down for that. I will make a couple of experience because it's like whatever your familyasy is, whoever wins. It's like like you could.
Speaker 5: Choose your fantasy fulfillment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like if you want me to dress up and like, I don't know, scool you do outfit, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: That would be weird, like that would want.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm not doing backdoor stuff, so that.
Speaker 1: You said you're not doing that anymore?
Speaker 4: Not right now?
Speaker 1: That's not right now? Well, because I took a break.
Speaker 4: From the industry for a while, and my whole just got tightened because an industry like it's very much the guy so much bigger and they want It's not.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not trying to get ripped apart. I have to take my time to get into it, to get my You got to get that whole. But don't you just use like because I've heard this before, Like, first of all, I heard those scenes. You get paid more for it is that you Yeah, totally, and then you have to use it. You can use a butt plug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to stretch yourself out. So the thing is like an adult like, those scenes are super long. So it's like when I have at a home. It's fine. I could do it perfectly, but it's like they want to take it out. They want you to escape it. They want to take pictures. They're doing all this Like I'm like, just can we keep it in? And that's it? Just leave it in.
Speaker 1: Give me making love in my butt.
Speaker 4: I need to get back to being a dirty slat.
Speaker 1: Do you like anal? Yeah? I like it with my partner. Okay, okay, only with your partner. Even Gigi blessed a little yeah because she said gaping, I can't my hoole game's really like a lot. I've never been able to do anal, but I can't get a talent. Yeah, it is, it's something that deserves extra money from that.
Speaker 2: I like ANAL, but I don't like anal with somebody who's like really big because that hurts.
Speaker 1: Yes, when the little guys thrive, absolutely, But the thing is.
Speaker 4: That the guy who wins, they're probably not going to be like the industry standards they're gonna be Are.
Speaker 3: They going to be shy? Are they even gonna wanna be recorded?
Speaker 1: They have the option well.
Speaker 4: Okay, so if they do choose, like if they come to the scene and they fail it like oh my god, I can't, I can't work it. Don't we're not going to release it. But they could just keep the scene. If they do a job and then they still don't want to release it, we'll still like honor that.
Speaker 1: But we were like seemed to be put on the website at the end, right, dude, looks matter when it comes to that, because I feel like if I watch porn, like I want the guy to also be like fit you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nowadays, the guys are way more hot but when I first started, there were like slim pickings with these.
Speaker 3: Guys like big billy on your back.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man. By now it's like all the guys are hot, all young guys. It's like because that before the popularity was older guys with the younger girls. Now it's like the opposite, like the Peldrome sting. And I was like the younger guys with the girls. So that's fine because I'm in my mill Ferra.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're like, not even when you're third twenty three and important, you know, it's just more like alf it's not twenty three. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But in porn world, yeah, you know, our own little world, little standards.
Speaker 1: You know, when's it. When's the last time you've been with an amateur?
Speaker 4: Oh? Like, hmm, I shoot my only fans, So I shoot sometimes with amateur people that just do only fans. So I think it was in when the last time I was in La I shot sing with my my friend Veronica and one of her friends that was like an amateur.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was like in November. What's the deal, Like, what's the hardest part about shooting with amateurs? Would you say, Oh.
Speaker 4: They don't only know the angles. They don't only know how to make you look good. I have to just be like, oh, let's make sure you put me in this angle and make sure you put like make sure I'm looking at you. Like they're just not really keen about all the actual positions that we like.
Speaker 1: Would you guys like ever consider No, It's.
Speaker 4: Like a big decision. And I always tell girls, like, really think about it, because it's like it's like you can't take it back, right.
Speaker 2: So here's my thing, Because we know I was a entertainer. I was a stripper, and I was a nude stripper for half of my strip career. And I had no problem with being nude, right I have no problem being new right now, like you know still, but but it's me being a mom. I have a daughter and I had her really young, and so even though it was never a time where I had like a choice of doing it, I guess like I was never approached to do it. I just always like stripping is enough, like it's one thing to do this, and she knows that, you know that that was my life, but I just feel like taking it to the next step and actually doing porn. It's just like that's where the line in the sand is drawn from me, just because of that whole motherhood thing. Now, if I wasn't a mother, I probably would have considered it because I like to feel myself.
Speaker 5: I like to watch myself.
Speaker 2: I think that I do a good job in the bedroom, so I'm pretty sure that I would be entertaining.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Really just like it's really just like right now, I do have only fans, but I don't do anything like sexual on my own.
Speaker 4: It's just like a beautiful picture.
Speaker 2: And work videos and whole dance. But now you're actually having sex with anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, But.
Speaker 4: They're probably begging.
Speaker 5: They go every day and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm sorry, Yeah, well I like gg my titties are on the internet.
Speaker 6: I did, I was Playmate of the Year. I'm about to get replaced, but yes, yeah, yeah, I'm about.
Speaker 3: To get replaced.
Speaker 6: Out of six years, but you know, my crown is still the longest, so we'll keep that.
Speaker 3: And that's as far as I can go.
Speaker 6: And even that, I didn't want my vagina out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just wanted something for me to have.
Speaker 6: And I've never been afraid or ashamed of my body like g like I could be naked and be fine, but I'm a prude to begin with. In real life, I will celibate for two years, like I'm just coming out of that, and even now like finding my space, like having sex again.
Speaker 1: Is like, but she's having sex with them right.
Speaker 3: Like even the other day.
Speaker 6: I was thinking about I'm like, oh man, what if I have sex back to back? I haven't done that in years, right, in years, probably since my twenties. And I'm like, do I feel some type of way? I know I'm in my thirties, but yeah, I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit in a new world right now.
Speaker 1: I talk about your decision at nineteen when you first started, Well.
Speaker 4: My decision was very out of the whim. I was just like, oh, I just want to be famous. I want to be Jenna Jamison. I want to like have like all the pictures. I want to be in the lights. I just needed the attention, you know, It's just it was just I was getting it from the agents and from the porn companies. Everyone was like, really, like how.
Speaker 1: Did I even find you? Yeah? Yeah, people are listening if they're like, how did they even find you.
Speaker 4: So when my sister, I have a sister and she's also she was already shooting. She shot, she did porn. She was she was doing like these parties in New York sex parties. And then like a photographer has approached her and he signed her up to do a scene were reality Kings, and then she met one of the agent star an adult and then she's like, I want to shot. I want to sign with you. And by the way, I also have a sister. She's nineteen, canse she come to And then the agent was.
Speaker 5: Like fuck, yeah, why would he want me?
Speaker 4: I don't look like any of the porn stars.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't point.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, they.
Speaker 4: Were like because I thought of the porn being still like in the nineties where it was such a like, it's much different the way it is.
Speaker 1: A big bush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they want all the young girls like they don't they they don't want no tattoos and all. They really they want very much purity.
Speaker 1: So that's what that's like.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I mean, and now now it's broken a lot because now the lot of tattoo girls are coming up. But before, like when I started, like if you had tattoos. They were not booking you. They were like not to get tattoos. They were like very animate about that.
Speaker 1: Too many tattoos.
Speaker 4: But now now it's all like a whole like now because the girls who had tattoos, they were like, yes, people want to watch us, like stop like people not blocking us. There's and now there's like a whole industry for the girls.
Speaker 1: Did they to you and your sister to do anything together?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They have you ever did it?
Speaker 4: No? You like, no, I do the last pictures together and we're like like, I've done that before.
Speaker 1: But h oh, all right, So tad to me about the first time you actually filmed like that you were comfortable enough to do it? What was that like?
Speaker 4: So they first had me start with doing I did a magazine. I did Hustler magazine. So that was my first time taking nude pictures and that was really fun, but I was very nervous. And then when I first got into the industry, I had got a contract with Browsers, so they had put me in for to shoot ten scenes with all of their companies and brass it's like it's like the big company who owns a lot of the different companies so they don't own like mofos, they own twisties. They owned all the most like mastream companies. So when I signed with them and they just put me onto all their websites, was it good? Yeah? They gave me a double the rate.
Speaker 1: Then most girls. I can negotiate.
Speaker 3: Negotiate your reads.
Speaker 4: And they actually used to work with not the Playboy play, but they used to play They used to work with play Plus. Yeah, so they were they used to own it for a bit and then they lost.
Speaker 1: The rights or like just sold the rights for a bit.
Speaker 4: So they had like they were like it's called be called man when and they were like a part of it for a bit. And yeah, Playboy was.
Speaker 1: Like, no, not anymore?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: So the first time you did actual porn, what was that like? And did you actually like?
Speaker 4: It was terrifying And they had put it they put me in a cheerleading alphabet. It was very cliche porn off the storyline cheerleader. And I know the guy was just like not my type.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Did you get to talk to him before?
Speaker 4: We kind of like chatted a little bit, but he had like you know, when he had the fake tief, but it was before the fake tee were nice. It was like ten years ago, so was just smiling.
Speaker 2: But my god, don't don't write my click with them biggest.
Speaker 4: But then I started feature dancing, so I never like a lot of girls started with dancing first and then they transitioned into porn. I was the opposite, So then I had to go like I was feature dancing all over the different clubs too, and they put me on like the.
Speaker 2: Lear Yeah that when I worked in the gentlemen's clubs, the when the feature dancers from the industry would come in, it would be crazy, like it will always be packed out. They would be like super fans that like was like obsessed with.
Speaker 4: The girl, and they had like pages of the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, they would come with like DVDs for them to sign and like it would be what.
Speaker 1: The most you ever made? Like in the club feature dancing, I probably got stapt.
Speaker 4: Fire and down over here, I think at the club was like ten thousand. We had like a private room and either got just spending. It was just nice.
Speaker 3: It's credit concept was clearing.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever been like I'm in love with you and have you ever had an experience that was scary?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like oh I want to marry you. Can you be my wife? Blah blah blah. And I'm like, this guy would DM every guy I would talk to, or like every person I would work with on my only fans and he would DM them, Oh you're talking to my wife.
Speaker 1: Stopped?
Speaker 4: They stop shooting with my wife. I'm like, bro, I've never met you. What is crazy for you?
Speaker 1: Like, can you stop it?
Speaker 4: Like I texted him, like I DM them and so many times I mean, can you stop? I just blocked him, And every time everyone would text him, I would just say block him.
Speaker 1: That's scary.
Speaker 4: He ended up stopping. He was like from Newport. I'm like, that's pretty close.
Speaker 1: In public in New York.
Speaker 4: I think the most I could recognized because there's a lot of foreigners here, because not the New York is like like American people won't recognize me, but like European people or like from other they would actually stop. Maybe they do recognize me, but they don't have the boss to say.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because you really started here. But then you know, like you said, it's European people that really recognize him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I still have like my niches, like a Polish porn star so I always said that, but you also do a lot of like black stuff, and yeah, I just did. I just did my first week back in the in December, and I had a bunch of Big Big BBC's scenes back back to back stands for Big and I literally have to work up to the biggest guy in the industry. So I started with the biggest guy and his name is Dread and he's like he's like a baby arm, Like he's really big.
Speaker 1: Oh that's scary, I'm working into you.
Speaker 4: He's really he's very gentle, he's really nice.
Speaker 1: What would you say to women that are like, I love this guy, but his dig is too big. It hurts, like I'm scared.
Speaker 4: I mean, she doesn't know how to work it right. Because you're supposed to make sure you're pretty turned on before you have to do the fore play before you don't just shove the cock in because that's.
Speaker 5: Big or small, you just don't show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, some guys just don't know how to move their their their thing, you know. They're like some guys with the smaller they would know how to like like the pussy first or like there's a lot more thanks to it.
Speaker 1: That's a Dread right put it on his Twitter.
Speaker 4: It got a million views on just like a little commercial on his Twitter because he has so much fans and everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like, when is anal?
Speaker 1: When is anal? I'm like, not that, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't even know. I'm like, I'm still like working up to like my fingers.
Speaker 1: Like, let's start a small is that a thing? To let me ask you this. Do people enjoy like small dick porn? There's that, but there shame there's no market for the micro.
Speaker 4: Could be our niche I want to make like pussy eating porn, Like can we just make videos of girl guys eating girls out? The guys don't like.
Speaker 1: That, but we do. Yeah, but we like that, like, oh he's doing good.
Speaker 5: Watch that.
Speaker 2: I watched a lot of like girl on girl porn, but I would watch guy onan girl porn.
Speaker 5: If you is just all him eating her.
Speaker 1: For eating her booty, that has to be cluded. I feel like we need to like do this small dick porn category because.
Speaker 3: That's got to be a fan.
Speaker 1: And then they would see and then it's also kind of like sometimes there's things that you watch because you're like what, how is it that small? But it makes you want to watch it.
Speaker 4: But also porn has an angles, so like the way they that makes it look bigger. They have bengles that make your butt look bigger. They have angles that make your cock look bigger.
Speaker 3: They have what are the angles that make your butt.
Speaker 1: Just the lower angle? Yeah, if you underneath.
Speaker 4: They have to fish have to sometimes they use their cheat.
Speaker 1: Like the little category that's like the balls are bigger than a dick. They have those.
Speaker 4: There's one the guy that has two peanuts or what.
Speaker 1: It's like an abnormality.
Speaker 4: M you've seen it. I've seen it online. I'm not.
Speaker 1: If it came about.
Speaker 4: I would definitely be I'll definitely want to views, right, can you do both holes?
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: In the retirement talk about your friends. Anal scene.
Speaker 4: My first anal scene was actually for French production. It was uh, what's his name? I forgot the name and it was like the easiest scene and it was like he paid a lot of money and he's just like a French crazy like corny frenchman who just like likes anal sex. And he was just he wasn't even recording it. He had like he was recording he wasn't feeling like he wasn't the film, he wasn't the talent, but he paid a lot and it was like like an hour. It was the quickest scene ever. Okay, and then my anal was for Vixen and for the bigger company, which was like all day sat basically for the like the same amount of money, and like it's like I would rather do the short one hour. It's like Morgonzo. So it's just like like a much easier than.
Speaker 7: Like what Gonzo is like without acting, and it's just like going at it and it's just like did yeah, I yeah, we don't really have those important anymore.
Speaker 4: It's not as popular. They want to do all the romance acting.
Speaker 1: I like a good storyline.
Speaker 3: They like the storyline.
Speaker 1: All the way, but I think it's part of it. Yeah, that's what my what my friends tell me. It was their favorite type of my genre.
Speaker 4: I like the dps, I think, you know, I mean like.
Speaker 5: The script, like the acting, like how you said, like you know that you're.
Speaker 4: Like this is a good but you know the plot. I just recently did one where uh what's it called. We're just like it's basically always me like being the person who's cheated, Like it gets cheated, like you cheating on like the wife, like I'm the second.
Speaker 1: You never get caught. Well, I wonder why you like that so much.
Speaker 4: I think it's the it's like the whole like we have to be quiet, like we have the taboo because we were to get into it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, I can't tell you why.
Speaker 4: This is better than your wife scaling.
Speaker 1: Usually it is, so you said, you're like d P Yeah, okay, that's something I've never done.
Speaker 5: What's DP double double?
Speaker 4: But that's easier than she's just like it's easier.
Speaker 1: Why is that easier?
Speaker 4: Because because your vagina is getting pleasured at the same time. So you're like not really like clenching anymore because you have to be really relaxed.
Speaker 1: Multitasking, like I gotta do this and cleanse this and then relax here.
Speaker 3: You like when you do anal, do you have to because like my best friend he cleanses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, important, we have a whole producol the day before you're supposed to stop eating six hours before, and then you have the next morning.
Speaker 1: You do douches and panemas and stuff like that. That takes it everything.
Speaker 4: Some people even take you both of them. But I don't do that because it's just like that takes forever for it's actually starting, and by the time this scene is over, that's when actually probably would kick it.
Speaker 1: Like listen, all I know is doesn't like if something goes in your But does that make you like have to ship after them?
Speaker 4: Like it triggers it? Yeah? Sometimes, But I whenever I have at my home personal sex and I usually don't clean and I never get any dirt.
Speaker 1: Because people will shit on your dick during sex, like important.
Speaker 4: Yes they will because they're just yeah, they're going hard. It's not like it's like, yes, this was the worst part because it was on a really famous porn star Riley Steele, and like it just got all over her and I'm like, maybe you need to take a shower right now. What do you want to help you?
Speaker 1: Is your understanding?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, this happens quite often an adults. We're pretty much have you been shipped on? Yeah? Yeah, but yeah I got to throw up on I threw up on the Like there's like a lot of stuff that like, you we got to cut it off.
Speaker 1: That might be a fetish too, though right now everything's a fetish and everything like that, but put it.
Speaker 4: As a woman. Anything we do the man will fetishize us.
Speaker 1: Is there anything clipping they said no.
Speaker 4: To I have said. They were like asking me if the guy wants to pee on me, like after during the scene, I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want that, Okay, I don't want to pete on Like I'm like, it's.
Speaker 4: Not turning on. Don't be inside me, don't be on me.
Speaker 1: Like, but I can't be hard and pee can he? At the same time, I think he does it. I don't know. I feel like any guy here, can you be hard? And yes? Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: You got the thumbs up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say my name horizontally into it everywhere now these so we were saying earlier, we were talking about the black the BBC stuff that's really popular for you. Why do you people are so into that?
Speaker 4: People hate it and people love it. I feel like it's the.
Speaker 1: Trump is like get rid of.
Speaker 4: Actually I just get turned on more and I feel like the scenes just just look better and they feel better, and then like it's just the connection. I just worked with this newer guy in the industry and his name, his name is d Uh. His last name is Daisy. I forgot I'm so bad with names, but he's super new. He's and he was just like we invented a new position.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, how are what is even this?
Speaker 4: I've been important ten years and well over here doing like some sideways stuff like oh my god.
Speaker 1: You were like I'm gonna take this.
Speaker 4: What was this?
Speaker 1: And then I did a week later, I did a scene with him for Vixen.
Speaker 4: I was like, nice to see you, and it was like his first scene on the trip and his last scene, So comfortable with you. He was very shy actually for and then once we get in the scene, he was very.
Speaker 1: Much nice, probably important. That's a good also like type of like a shy guy when I used that.
Speaker 3: You know what my favorite movie is What the Girl next Door? Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's about porn, Like there's porn stars in it, and it's like this guy falls in love with this neighbor and she's a former porn star and she goes to this convention and it's like he's a he's a teenager like shooting trying to shoot a new sex D movie or whatever, and it's comedy and it's hilarious And I love that movie so I always think about that one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, to get into it.
Speaker 1: Now you talk about your real life. So how long have you been in a relationship.
Speaker 4: It's been pretty new. I've been dating off for a while, but for now.
Speaker 1: I'm committed for uh since September. That is pretty new. Okay, So how was that and how was he?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, when you guys first started talking, was it somebody you met through work? Didn't know what you did? Like, tell us that.
Speaker 4: Before I try to date guys. I we're out of the industry, and that never worked out. So he's also in the industry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the rules like when it comes to dating, because you guys are both in the industry, so.
Speaker 5: We could shoot whoever we want those workers work, Yeah, in home at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're actually pretty open. So but we don't really we haven't. We haven't had sex with other people recently.
Speaker 1: But we just have sex on camera. Say that some great movies together. Yeah, but not in real life, he said, not in real life, not for us. Yeah, okay, do you see this like going somewhere? Do you think you want to get married? Like, what's the plan?
Speaker 4: We want to have babies?
Speaker 1: Would you have sex while you were pregnant.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know. I don't know if I'll be doing the scenes one I'm having a baby girls, but that's a big fetish too. But I wouldn't do if he's not shooting with other people either. We would have to make sure we're both just seeing with each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that that feels sorry, but you don't want to have, you know, do that with anybody else.
Speaker 5: But you're definitely not doing the scene with another man with my baby, and I.
Speaker 4: Would you ain't doing no.
Speaker 1: BBC scenes, no baby, Yeah, hell no. All right, now, let's talk back about this raffle because we want to make sure that people are aware of what's going on, because we talked a lot about the business things that you've done. So five dollars is the raffle. You can buy as many tickets.
Speaker 5: You're the first out of all of the ones, you're the first to get.
Speaker 1: And so okay, so it's live now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's been life since Avia and then we've been signing the tickets during the show. During the convention, people could buy online, but they were able to buy in person during the.
Speaker 2: Entire month of February. The raffle tickets are being sold and then the winner is going to be announced in March first. Yeah, how soon after the winner is announced, do you we'll try.
Speaker 4: To arrange because of them on their schedule right away, we'll fly them out when they get to l A. Oh actually, yeah, you're right. Once they get to Vegas, we'll take them to the talent testing facilities, which they'll will pay for the test. Then we'll like probably take them shopping to get like a nice outfit for the scene something whatever their fantasy is. Maybe get a nice lingerie for me because I want something to take the shop, and then we'll just create magic. And if the person fails, it's okay. If the person does an amazing scene and it becomes the next big thing, that will be even better.
Speaker 2: So this is almost like America's got talent or like yeah, because we get the American idol, it's almost like an amateur American day American.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'll be the next very because there's a bunch of different Like I've watched like a reality show a couple of years ago where they had like the person who wins will become a porn star, and it was just a bunch of hot young people, and that was pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, have you ever been with somebody who couldn't perform like that? They got so nervous too.
Speaker 4: I had Okay, so I flew They flew me out to London, to England and they booked me with this guy and I was just super horny and we fucked the night before and then he's like, yeah, I'll be fine on set, and then as soon as we got to set, you couldn't. And I'm over here just like faking it, trying to like put in a good job. So I feel like they got muchy. Yeah, so it's like and he literally then he was just like like a dumb guy because then afterwards he left all his paperwork on the train, like his passport and all this.
Speaker 3: Stuff going home, Like he was just like.
Speaker 5: You the night before, so.
Speaker 3: Focused brains out there?
Speaker 4: You do that?
Speaker 1: You fed them still the night before. Okay, work couldn't work. So how did you hook up with your guy now that you've been September? Like, how did it happen?
Speaker 4: So my friend, he was a roommate of my friends, and we were I stayed at her part. I stayed at her house because I was invited to a party. I was supposed to stay at another person's house, but that person wasn't, like they didn't let me have stayed there because they had a guest house and there's people already there. So I wasn't working out. So I hit up my friend and she's like, yeah, you can stay out of this room, mate, blah blah blah. And then we just ended up like really hitting it off. We literally had sex for twenty four hours with each other.
Speaker 8: How did somebody have sex for twenty five hours and we were having you know, I know drugs were involved, but okay, that checkspt with drugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a littlecademyan in a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, little.
Speaker 4: Needshrooms.
Speaker 1: I have my little mushroom.
Speaker 4: Psychedelics.
Speaker 1: So had a bad experience all the time.
Speaker 4: It's all about it.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't stop though, that's what I needed at the time.
Speaker 4: I wish I didn't get those experiences, but like it really showed me. Like I went to Burning Man and I had like the worst I had the great experience and then I don't know, we're just.
Speaker 1: I had Burning Man is a time because I took it like a like right.
Speaker 4: Before sunrise, so it was nice and cold, and then sunrise was fucking one hundred degrees in the desert. It was.
Speaker 1: Not the right time. R You're here and got the tattoo to prove it. All right, So back to this wrap, so it's safe. Everybody gets they get tested, right, and they get flown out to Vegas. They get to film this and then they can or cannot come out like depending on her choice. Yeah, okay, because it could be something, but they don't keep so key, right okay, and.
Speaker 5: Or not they get a copy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I've heard a lot of people talk behind the scenes. You talked about Jenney Jamison, but about also producing their own content and moving to not just being in front of the camera but also behind the camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I actually have been talking to with my one of my girlfriends who's a videographer photography. She's a video photographer, and we have like the greatest ideas and she's like she has like magazines from the early nineties from like like magazine ads, like she would need to recreate this when you recreate that, Like she's she has all these huge photography books from like huge photographers that we just want to recreate, like these sexual photos like artsy stuff that poor needs.
Speaker 1: Like we just want to point it up a little bit, right, because it can be very like beautiful and empowering. Just think about magazines, because magazines have been like you know nobody buys. Remember back in the day, Like people would go into the news stands and be like the magazines would be like covered in a certain section, or you might even have to walk through like a curtain to go on the back to get.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like the this, and like Blockbuster they'd have like little section.
Speaker 4: Two yeah, oh yeah behind the curtains.
Speaker 1: What are some classic movies. Let's just say somebody is listening to this and they're like, I have never really gotten into important, right, If you could recommend something to somebody, if they're like just getting started watching and maybe wanting to be in that industry, what would you recommend?
Speaker 4: I would have tell them to goll Vixen dot com have like such beautiful like like their stuff is so so classy. It's just it shows the just the upper extellons of the industry and how amazing it could be. It doesn't have to be trashy. It could be like like gold like done, yeah, well done, Like yeah, like it's like shiny, like like pristine.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like people have ever judged you for what it? I mean I'm sure they.
Speaker 4: Have, yeah, all the time, but I just don't care.
Speaker 1: I'll just let it roll off my shoulder. Have you made a great living doing this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think I could my best life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you really enjoy I get to travel.
Speaker 4: Like I spend a lot six months in Bali. I spent six months in in Tulu. I spent six months in Australia, shooting there, meeting all the time.
Speaker 3: To say, you need an assistant.
Speaker 4: Right here, No, I would. I want to get into podcasting. I want to be able to travel podcast.
Speaker 1: And very good at being able to talk about everything and upbeat and all of that, like people and very descriptive. And you have some quite great experiences. If you weren't doing this, what do you think you would be doing?
Speaker 4: I would love to be DJ and traveling the world, still traveling DJ and no way.
Speaker 1: Yes see, yeah, you can trace each other.
Speaker 3: Here we go, we go the next one in the world.
Speaker 1: Right, I want to get the valley.
Speaker 4: I want to actually, I want to DJ in the Visa because I've been there as a fan party there so I'm like, if I go back, I don't want to be as a party.
Speaker 1: I want to be behind the scene.
Speaker 3: You know, I got to call black coffee.
Speaker 1: Now we've talked about him, the met his son over. There were great things about the end of what would you say are some of the things that are like, okay, this is the dark side of it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of like sketchy men who like are like they just called suki splims that just like try to be with a girl, take all the money and like you gotta justa you gotta like you have to make sure. Like there's a lot of like I've been through it, like paying for the guys and just like not like paying for them like escorting, but like paying for every taking care of you. Yeah, so you just make sure when you're in a relationship to have a fifty fifty Now, so you got that.
Speaker 1: Before you a guy that you were like it's fine, listen, were living there, tell me tell us about and don't.
Speaker 4: Guys guys all the time because they always say that we always need getting that, but they'd be getting us changing that. They changed the thing. Now, like I understand, I'm like all the guys are the ones that are trying to get taken care of.
Speaker 1: Tell us what happened to you? Were you in love with somebody?
Speaker 4: And they just yeah, he was just much like he just wanted to play video games and smoke weed. And I'm like, okay, I'll go home, I'll go to work now, honey, you want to be your son.
Speaker 3: These men want to be bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It was just like he didn't even try to help me then try to edit it like it was just I was just I also needed a person, just like this wasn't the beginning of my industry where I was just like twenty one. I just needed like a support human. I was just like, okay, that's fine. I wasn't really comfortable with myself and what I was doing. Yeah, I wasn't really knowing everything.
Speaker 1: Was it like secreted for you at first?
Speaker 4: No, I was just like I needed, like I was, I just you know, someone to like be my support system. And I didn't really have my family.
Speaker 1: So they were mad like they yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: But she was also dating someone else, so we at that point where we were really like I didn't really like the person that she was with, so I was like, let me just like distance myself from you at the time, and then she broke up with him, and then I broke up with mine, and then we moved together.
Speaker 1: Did there you go?
Speaker 4: And then we got more of a bouncer.
Speaker 1: How did your family come around?
Speaker 4: We just I just called her like it was during COVID but that your sister, but like the rest parents. Yeah, I called my mom during COVID. I was just like, it's been like ten years. I really didn't talk and no, when I saw her, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh damn, we got old you wrinkling now, Like, oh my god, how did this even happen?
Speaker 4: Like I feel like I looked the same.
Speaker 1: But like, literally, you didn't tell to your mom for ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just like because I like, she was really mad at me, and I was mad at like her because she didn't expect me. But like we had a conversation and like you know, it was it was very much a decision that I needed to take, and it was just very I was very shy. So it's like it made me. It took me out of my bubble, it took me out of my my out of my skin.
Speaker 1: You know, I became much more of who I am now because of porn.
Speaker 3: Okay, where's your relationship now with her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're also also going to go see her after this that happened. She lives in queen Stille, so I's gonna go check her out, go get some food, dinner.
Speaker 1: No, Honestly, to tell you, I'm glad that you guys like many things, because that's tough. You like to make it.
Speaker 4: That's your mom. That's like I have to be a bigger person. Obviously not the bigger, but like like I have to be the one who starts the relationship back up. And I can't wait for her because they will just never happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I guess you know you could understand that, right, Like, yeah, because generations are much more they're very different from us in real life. Have you ever dated a black guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: I hope it wasn't a video game guy.
Speaker 4: No, I was like, guy, it was like a professional fucking liar. Like he was like a guy who was like hangs around celebrities, but he's like I know everyone I know justin Bieber. I know this celebrity I know has pictures with everyone on his Instagram. But like that was such a red flag at you know, like yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he's like he's like, I could put you on this no no, when some people were hanging out together, he's facetiming people. Oh so I'm like, bro, I don't care that you know what this celebrity it's like the dealist, like can.
Speaker 5: We just hang out?
Speaker 3: But it was just on the deal list.
Speaker 1: Celebrities have hitched you up.
Speaker 4: I saw a couple of them on the album on the Wall of the Wall.
Speaker 1: Walk No one, Baby, we're in the studio, somebody Massive they have them here and massive debase in here.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of the guys that are rappers, they have big dick energy and they're actually it's real. It's a real thing. I'm sure. It's just the energy that you have. Once you have that, you're thinking, you know, you could take over the world, Like you have the energy to take on the rapper industry because you're like, bitch, come on.
Speaker 3: With any of them.
Speaker 4: I have. I had a couple of scenarios with a singer.
Speaker 1: Did he live up to his like's disappointing?
Speaker 3: What always happens.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry if you experienced before whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah unsubscribed. Yeah, Now for women who are listening, let's just say somebody's listening right now and they're like, ma'am, I need some tips because I'm married, our sex life is not spicy, my man is not sucking me anymore. What can I do? What would you tell her?
Speaker 4: I feel like I just I will. I recently got into kink, like kink your stuff and b D S M. I feel like that really opens up a lot of things because it's all about communication when it comes into that to that world, so it's like you have to learn how to say no. It's say you stay your boundaries, and it really opens up your partner's communication with you. So if like a lot of issues where partners are like we can't talk to each other, Like if you're licking me down there and I'm not feeling it, I'm not doing you're not doing right. A woman is a lot scared, like, hey, can move to the left a little bit, can you go faster? It's just that's why I really take from that community, like be vocal, Okay, tell the partner what you want, and if it's like something that's not working out, have a conversation with them like hey, like maybe we should try something new. Let's go to the sex door. Maybe let's better, let's get to the sextor let's get like a rope or like a toy or something new. Maybe we'll get a butt plug and maybe like those remote ones like go on the day and maybe I could put it inside me and you could press the button while we're on a day, like they're saying at all.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 4: A whole laundry.
Speaker 1: They have vagina too, things that you haven't done? Do you still have things that you haven't done that you want to do?
Speaker 4: I haven't done a gang bang and you went to yes, But once I have my back door open because I don't want to do it just like I need, I need all the whole song.
Speaker 1: Like a gang bang with just this one. HAL need to alternate.
Speaker 4: They all take turns. If that's what you say.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the.
Speaker 5: Thousand thousand?
Speaker 4: The girl thought that the hundred She was at a van and I actually told Vixen about her because I was.
Speaker 5: On set and with the day, and then they fucking booked her to sign.
Speaker 4: I was like, if you're welcome, y'all wouldn't even know about it.
Speaker 1: Believe her too, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, she could have have the same radcomb against a couple of times because you can't I don't know if they were getting their people's faces.
Speaker 1: Like line up again.
Speaker 4: But the thousands, the thousand girls like a gang bank physically possible to do twelve hours a thousand guys, I don't like. It's like, well, how many seconds were they in her? Like it's next, that's just sound. Yeah. I mean there's a girl that did not back in the day, but it wasn't within twelve hours.
Speaker 1: It was like a whole day thing, right, Okay, I said you want to do a gang bang your hat, but not not a thousand many yeah, thouand five six guys. I feel like, okay, what's the most guys you've done? Now?
Speaker 4: Just too in my personal life I've done more, not inform.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's interesting because some people don't like to take their work home, right, they'd be like, okay, I'm a slept first. I love that for you. I'm a slept first, first and foremost priority. Seriously, I know that's right, Like this is just pres we warm it up, but now because sometimes, like I also know that people might judge at points there and be like, oh she was to do as fuck, but you really do just like enjoying having sex all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm exceptediist. I can't say that right, So I like when people watch me exhibitionist.
Speaker 1: I'm exhibitionist. What's the longest that you've gone without having sex?
Speaker 4: I actually took a break in twenty twenty two for like a year.
Speaker 1: I had a little because I didn't even shoot. I took a break from everything and it was nice.
Speaker 4: But I was like my friends were like, oh the fuck are you dying right, because that's just dying.
Speaker 1: I made sex to survise. What made you decide to do that to take a break.
Speaker 4: I was just like after the relationship with the with the guy who's just like this the.
Speaker 5: Video game video like he was just like this gaming he drained you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was just like I need to like priorities, Like this person never cared about me. He was cheating on me the whole time.
Speaker 3: Loser will do that every time.
Speaker 4: He was just calling me a porn star, like I'm hanging out with porns are on these friends and her friend got like and then he had my.
Speaker 1: Name saved for the streets.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like that, than I hate.
Speaker 1: Like, you're the one that was cheating on me. I was nothing going on.
Speaker 4: What's this man's name?
Speaker 1: We hate.
Speaker 4: Dot com?
Speaker 1: Were he's off the market, that might actually be a good scene. I thought that her right porn really well. If I wanted to send it to me, I always resubmit because because imagine, like based on real life, right, the guy's a gamer, he's doing all this ship and then you're fucking on his friends. That's a good game bang something.
Speaker 4: But the gaming community is crazy, you know, Yeah, there's so many people there.
Speaker 1: That is true now, but what else do you do in your spare time? But people are like, what's in Telia stir?
Speaker 4: Like is she I just not just using me? But like since twenty twenty, I've been doing yoga. I just got into meditation, breath work. Before a V and I went to Colorado for yogurt retreat, a Buddhist retreat. It's like Buddhism in and within ten hours a day of like basically college level like learning on how to break work, how to how to sit still, all the different satiscrit names, and we really got into it, Like we learned how to like levitate like in the way.
Speaker 1: Because I know you said mental wellness is really important to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that really like grows me back to you know, I feel like in the industry that you were in, dealing with so many different people in so many different places, you have to take that time out for yourself.
Speaker 5: You just keep yourself grounded.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't doing that before. So that's why I had a full like a not a mental breakdown, but like I was just like, I'm doing too much. I'm saying yes to everything. I'm not learning how to down. Yeah. No, universe told like me stop me like I needed. I couldn't say no, so that she broke my hand and she's like, bitch, now you're going to really sit down and you're going to really interspect your life and really like really listen because now you can't move Now.
Speaker 5: What was the moment that you knew like, Okay, I'm ready to take back in when I was.
Speaker 4: Just a confident enough with myself and and the way I speak, because before I would just have tongue twisters and I would just be too much in my head and I'm like no, just like I couldn't be myself. I was just very nervous. So I was just like the meditation is really helping me, hone in and be my own self and be proud of who I am and be okay with like the mess, you know, be okay.
Speaker 1: With all the craziness.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, oh, no, one cared.
Speaker 4: Everyone. He is going to judge me because I'm crazy or because I'm a little of this, but they love that because of that.
Speaker 1: I just realized that.
Speaker 5: So coming to that moment, you're like, okay, yeah, And I've read.
Speaker 4: A lot of the different books about meditation and about this end and it's like I like the fact that anyone could do it and it's not like super like you have to just follow the religion and it's not like it's it's very much like forever.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a sound bad? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have a couple in my home. I like to play with them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who recently already doing them, like giving them, and we're doing a Galentine's Day one next week.
Speaker 1: It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that would be amazing because that really like relaxes you. There. The frequencies are like getting your Gama waves, so like it really calms you down, Like we'll have so much stuff that was just always making us crazy, making us not. There's not that much activities are actually like make us calm, calm us down.
Speaker 5: I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Ah, that's so dope. I did one one time and when I tell you, I was knocked out. Read it so relaxing. Not for them men who are listening. What would you say to them that they need to do more of?
Speaker 4: Because ye pay attention and listen. Okay, you guys always want to no no, but you don't want to. I feel like girls, just like you know, lick when they're told to lick, clean after yourself. We don't want to be your mom as you're saying. We want to partner. You want a person who is equal to us now now like we're like draining us.
Speaker 1: We want to be like I live there that more.
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: What's next for you? But I know we're getting ready for this and that's going to end our march first, So where can people go to enter? By the way, Yeah, porch.
Speaker 4: Star Raffle dot com.
Speaker 1: And should be on there all the different details on there.
Speaker 4: If you want to follow me on my Instagram, I should be posting on there, on my Twitter all all that I want to learn how to I'm learning perponnently how to DJ. So I want to really get into the market of traveling and all that and future dancing again. H I want to like do a comic book.
Speaker 1: Okay, graphic, like a graphic and a comic book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, meaving a super titch, super.
Speaker 2: Tit, super tay. When the last time that you did a future dance performance.
Speaker 4: I'm actually coming back to New York in September, I mean wrong, February twenty eighth to dance at sopt fire and almost the last time I was months ago. Yeah, and this I'm going to the good ones through the sixty because they have like four different clubs now and the one on in the upper each side is the bust one.
Speaker 1: You need to tell them to let super DJ to the period for real if this is what you want to do, because I feel like what you can do is be a feature dancing but then also be like a feature DJ, and that's how you can really pop it off. I'm just saying, because you can top list that will be fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you do know how much money you actually let in here. I'm trying to help you. I'm telling you right now. That's the business right there. You want to DJ, you're already it could be you're a feature dancer. You should have them book you also as a DJ.
Speaker 4: Put it on my roster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, you know, that's how things happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. I feel like I want to do that. The pool club's far because they have one in veg yas so during the summer and they have like.
Speaker 1: A little pool club. So I feel like I'll pitch them my first gig.
Speaker 3: I think this is the picture here. They're gonna be like, yes, immediately, like every Tuesday night.
Speaker 4: Secure, I'm already down the block. I live there, Like, you don't have to fly me.
Speaker 1: Out, but I cannot wait to see who wins this contest.
Speaker 4: You need to Yeah, I'll send you the link after you'll see.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna pay attention. Hopefully they like their performance enough that they're gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: With the relationship. I'm amazing. I'm gonna make sure they're gonna be very comfortable and yeah, they won't even know the cameras.
Speaker 3: Are you nervous about it in anyway?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I feel like I'm gonna show up and bring my bring my personality, bring my star self. Especially when I'm on set the glamaz on me, put all the makeup, all the hair.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna meet the person I take my glasses off.
Speaker 1: I'm like the glass. Yeah, what about can you make yourself squirt when you're filming? How does that work?
Speaker 4: So like a guy could make me squirrel? I haven't figured out how to do it with myself.
Speaker 3: Like some guys are easy squirter.
Speaker 4: No, the guy has to go like she's just like pressing somebody and doing some like.
Speaker 3: Some computing.
Speaker 4: Like some.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh no, I can't even feel it.
Speaker 1: And they're like he came out like.
Speaker 4: That is I'm sure? Sure.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you are and this guy and whoever wins his rath are going to hit it off, Like would you kiss or is that kind of now that you're in a relationship, it's kissing off limits?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I feel like in the scene, that's like that's when the scene.
Speaker 4: You know, Like I don't kiss every partner when I have a scene because sometimes I'm just not like the person's not into it. But like if I'm into it, and he's into.
Speaker 1: It, and it just it's just right and connects. What about liking booty? Would you look his booty? No, no, you don't do that, not his though.
Speaker 4: My man's yet here. Man. So these guys, these fucking guys don't know how to fucking douce. They don't know, they don't know hygienic stuff. I look at their nails.
Speaker 1: Have you ever the guy it's the guy with a strap one yeah, yeah on camera? Yeah, yeah, we gotta google that.
Speaker 4: And the big one too.
Speaker 1: He was taking a big one. I'm like, okay, sure, this's.
Speaker 4: Gotta be good. I'm like he's like, yes, personal life, no, not my personal life, only like what we were both having a plug in.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's the closest, Like, let's not go too far. He was into it.
Speaker 4: He's the one that showed me. I was like, I was like into like into it, like I was more of a domb in that situation. I was like, maybe I can be a dominatrix because this is actually turning me along like money apparently, it was like I've never been this fucking well yeah, really is that good money? Like yeah, because it's the player, the power player. But right now still in my sub era, like because you indumb world, you're supposed to like learn how to be a sub first, and then you transition into the dominatrix to learn how to take the pain before you give the pain.
Speaker 1: Before you know what the limits are. What's your safe word?
Speaker 4: I never ever came up one.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna take it.
Speaker 4: Really, I take a lot of pain.
Speaker 5: She stopped, like, yeah, your safe word needs to be something in polish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, Well listen to thank you so much. We had such a good time with you today. So much you for coming through and being so open and honest about everything.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited for you in this raffle.
Speaker 1: I'm really interesting that.
Speaker 4: You guys you're gonna get your raffles in.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm not gonna submit, but I hope you find the next big porn star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we need a big one.
Speaker 1: But don't get about what I said about this new category micro micro penis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the only one that nobody.
Speaker 4: In the mind. Sorry Marco Peters dot com m p P choute.
Speaker 5: To my micro porns MPP.
Speaker 1: MPP no not you know me. Well, thank you so much we appreciate it. Again. You guys get your raffles, and you have until March first, and after that it's a dub. All right, torn Star, don't get other girls. What's the website, poor Star.
Speaker 4: Wrappers, star raffle dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, slip service