Speaker 1: After yesterday, we are going to have to implement a new studio rule. I hate being the guy. I don't want to be dictator. But new studio rule. Don't touch anybody else's computers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great rule.
Speaker 3: Good rule. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Why's Eddie being all like, yeah, that's so great because he's the one that did it, the.
Speaker 5: One that started.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: All I know is I came in the room yesterday and someone said, my computer has a bunch of penises on it.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 4: Your computer had penises. His computer had penises.
Speaker 2: He said that he did mine because I did his. But I never bet it is back it up? Back it up? So stupid?
Speaker 1: Did what back it up? So I'm just gonna tell you my version of the story. Then each of you can tell your version. I come into the room and Eddie starts blaming me.
Speaker 2: I mean that's something you would do.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not touching anybody's computer. Have I ever touched your computer?
Speaker 2: Back in the day, that was no.
Speaker 1: Not touching your computer?
Speaker 2: You would even send messages to people.
Speaker 1: That's different. I would get on as you and then text people. Yeah that's funny, But Eddie walks in and goes, somep penis is all on my computer. They google image penis and it was all over the computer and images and it's all over.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: And Eddie's looking at me. I'm dude, I don't think about it. And so he walks in and Lunchbox does what one of my dogs does when you ask him. First, he just looks ahead and doesn't look over the side.
Speaker 3: No, he did not know.
Speaker 1: And then finally he goes, yeah, it was me. He goes, because you did it to me, right, And I'm like, I'm clear of this. So then these two start fighting it out and so I get out. So that's my version of the story, Eddie.
Speaker 2: My version of the story is I walk in from the back, come into the restroom, and I sit at my desk and there's penises on my computer and I say, who did this? Bobby, you did this? And he's like, I didn't do that. And I look at her Lunchbox like did you do that? Lunchbox He goes, I did, and I was like, that's weird. He just admitted it, and he said because you did it to me, and I was like, I didn't do it to you. And here's the fact I never did that to lunchbos computer. So now I'm innocently in bet.
Speaker 1: That's how I felt when you were accusing me.
Speaker 2: So who did this?
Speaker 1: Okay? So now what happened to you?
Speaker 3: You're right, Eddie, you didn't do that to my computer. You put poop on my computer. So I up did and put penis on your So that's why Eddie is getting away by a technicality saying he didn't do it to my computer.
Speaker 1: So what happened?
Speaker 3: There was someone that came in the studio and brought us some amazing things, and we all left the studio a couple days ago. Eddie was the last one to leave, and so my computer was still sitting here and I came back from that meeting with a client and there's poop. It had been typed in Google then went to images. It was on my computer. Who was the last one to leave the studio, Eddie. So he did it to my computer. So I'm not gonna just do poop. I'm gonna want to up it and put penis on his computer. And yes, so that is why he says I didn't do penis.
Speaker 2: I didn't do pe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you did poop.
Speaker 2: This is my worst nightmare being framed like this.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying you didn't know it at all.
Speaker 2: I didn't do poop, Penis, I didn't do anything. I never touched your computer.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: No, no, do you not believe it or do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't believe it at all?
Speaker 2: You need proof because if you're there was proof.
Speaker 1: So it's laughing like she knows something, did you know?
Speaker 6: But I honestly wish that I came up with this.
Speaker 5: I would have been brilliant.
Speaker 3: As much as these two mess with my computer.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have messed with your computer. I did say there's one person that sits in the middle of you guys yesterday and it was Morgan, and she was like, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't do it, and Morgan, we don't touch your computer. We just see what you're looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 3: Would have been a funny, you know, comeback, But I didn't do it.
Speaker 6: I'm not involved.
Speaker 1: Why are you convinced it's Eddie just because he happen It's circumstantial, long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last one to leave the room. Eddie walks right behind my computer every day.
Speaker 2: But you did do it. No, I swear I did not do it. I would dude, I would tell you guys, I would tell you. Yeah, it's pretty funny. I did it.
Speaker 1: I did not do it somebody. So I don't know which is words to how I underscreen. Honestly, probably pooped worse.
Speaker 2: I don't know. The penises was kind of gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm saying they both are are especially positive.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: No, because if you if you really do a poop, it was a lot of like cartoon pictures at the beginning, so here it wasn't really that bad.
Speaker 2: But so it wasn't graphic poop or you liked it.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, you know ed, do you want to go poop? I'll go penis.
Speaker 2: Are you saying you didn't do this?
Speaker 1: I did nothing? You're not part of I don't tell what in this studio. I'm not messing with stuff. We have stuff to do. I don't even go to the bathroom. I purposefully don't drink much water in the morning, so don't have to leave my seat.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then I catch you up afterward. I keep a little to keep my mouth give the old beak wet. But I won't drink a lot of water because I don't want to have to get up and pee. So you think I'm gonna be dicking around in here?
Speaker 4: Why are you looking at me? I didn't do it?
Speaker 2: Do you do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I came in.
Speaker 5: I came in.
Speaker 7: I was talking to some sales team. I did it, though it was like a week or so ago. I poop on your computer?
Speaker 3: You did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just messing around to lunchbox. You were completely blaming Eddie. He had nothing to do with it. Go ahead and then returned a favor to him that he never gave you to begin with.
Speaker 2: Whips. No, there's no whoops. I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Hey some No, No, No, you blamed him. Yeah, he did not do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I learned out.
Speaker 2: I learned though, you learned out. Tell me I'm waiting that you didn't do it. No, I'm.
Speaker 1: For for one blaming whim. The two are putting penises on his computer.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's still funny either way.
Speaker 1: But he didn't do it, and you did it in retaliation.
Speaker 5: Right, That was on me. That was on me.
Speaker 2: No, that's not gonna work on me, My bad, not gonna work. What do you want to hear I'm sorry Eddie.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm not sorry at all.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's is he that's messed up that you're not sorry that you this is all over my computer.
Speaker 5: You just click out of them.
Speaker 1: Well you can just click out of poops so much so that it shouldn't have made you retaliate if it was not a big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I figured tit for tat tit, So don't tat me. Then I'll get tat on scuba.
Speaker 1: Now, anyway, we have a rule guys don't touch anybody's computers in the studio. Yeah, but you were convinced it was Eddie. Yeah, but it wasn't like it literally was right? And what did you learn from that?
Speaker 3: That sometimes you need to review the camera footage of the room.
Speaker 1: There's no camera foot cameras in here. We have eighty cameras in here, but we have no cameras in here.
Speaker 2: Then we do, but we're not, you know, monitoring. Yeah, so why can't he apologize that? I don't understand, Like, why can't you just say, like, sorry, man, I thought it was you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't I that was on me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Hey, whenever you thought it was me. I didn't like that, Eddie, Yeah, exactly, you did?
Speaker 5: Ed you bite Hill?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you apologize?
Speaker 2: And Bobby, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I accept your apology.
Speaker 4: You see how that was.
Speaker 1: What's funny is everybody's head turned toward Amy for a minute.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't say anything because I'm like, this is so stupid.
Speaker 2: But you've been a little like lately.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: A little bit little perfect, a little.
Speaker 3: Bit yeah, oh yeah, you have been perty lately.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't, none more than usual and.
Speaker 1: Usual changed about a year ago.
Speaker 4: So but also I'm not gonna I'm definitely not gonna put either of those p's on your computer.
Speaker 1: Like I'm moving on.
Speaker 4: Thank you, better judgment rule, thank you.
Speaker 1: It was scuba all along. There's just me messing around. This isn't a big deal.
Speaker 2: And why isn't that funny? Who cares?
Speaker 7: Because because he's always on there doing word search. I think it was after a Kenny Chesnay interview. He's always got word search on, not paying attention. So I just like poop and I walked away.
Speaker 1: And did google him? You did google poop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did google Google images, so he had to click a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of clicks. Yeah, not a really big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a big deal.
Speaker 5: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: But you don't know. Eddie an apology after accusing him, and I apologize to you, lunchbox, if it offended you.
Speaker 3: No, no, I didn't offend me. I was like, all right, you want to get it, I'll get you back.
Speaker 1: But he didn't do it right. I was wrong.
Speaker 2: It offends me that you thought it was me without any kind of.
Speaker 3: That's why that's why they say vigilanti justice is bad because you may have the wrong person.
Speaker 1: I should have better judgment. Right, let's plably got a couple voicemails. Here you go and hit that number two.
Speaker 8: I'll be moving from the Mountain West to Oklahoma in two weeks. I've always lived in the Rocky Mountain and I've never been to the South in my entire life. I need some advice on how to survive humidity and the South be greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: Thank you. First, I'd like to say, Oklahoma's not the South.
Speaker 2: It's southern, but not the South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very mid and wasn't in the Confederacy.
Speaker 9: M H.
Speaker 1: Not South. I can tell you this because I live with in Oklahoma, not the South. Hot.
Speaker 2: Is it humid in Oklahoma? Yeah? I think it's pretty humand okay, sure, how do you survive humidity? Water?
Speaker 1: Just get used to it. Suck it up, Suck it up, buttercup, it's like mood Minnesota in the winter and it's super cold. What are you gonna do? What You're gonna put on more layers and it's gonna suck and slowly your body's gonna act on me to it. It'll be the same there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved living in Texas. I loved the heat.
Speaker 2: Heat was great.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. It would be the hottest and people be all like, I don't know, to go out, it's hot, But that means everything was open.
Speaker 4: I loved it, not me, I mean, and I grew up in it. I mean here, no, I don't. Yeah, I can. I like dry heat, but we didn't have that in Austin. We had humid. Yeah, so that part. And yeah, you're a guy. I don't know if you're here shorter long. I'm guessing it's short, so yay for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah you'll be fine, buddy, Yeah you'll like it there. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 9: I'm actually calling just for an update. I know that Amy bought some therapy treatment for the brain and he started it, but I haven't heard any updates on it. Just wondering how that's going, did it work, did it help anything? Love the show, Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Bys.
Speaker 1: It's an awkward situation to talk about, but I will because you never want to tell someone that their gift wasn't as effective as you had helped. The gift would be, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's okay. I understand now having gone through that process myself. So I bought you that gift before I'd ever done any type of therapy like that or my kids. They were the first ones. You need more than five, and I only bought you five.
Speaker 2: Just do Bobby can't afford the rest.
Speaker 1: It is not my thing. Yeah, for me, I didn't feel because I went every week for five before and then you wait two weeks that fifth and they show you ahead of time. Then you listen to a bunch of sounds, and then you go back and they show you.
Speaker 4: Also, I didn't go specifically there. I heard that place. It was good though, It's fine for.
Speaker 1: Me, it was a lot of time. I gotta drive there. I got to sit in the waiting room. I gotta go sit and think of my ear for an hour. I gotta drive. It was two and a half hours out of a day, and I didn't feel like I was getting two and a half hours out of it. But I didn't want to say that because theye paid for it. I'm grateful for the idea of the gift, but I found for me it did not work because I think you have to believe that for it to work, not saying it's not fake or not saying it's not real anyway, but if you don't believe it, I don't think it's going to work on you. Huhm.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that to be true. But I don't know. I didn't specifically go there, but the methods they're using are similar to what I've experienced or that has been recommended for my kids, and I don't know that they think anything of it, And you can see it's changing their brains, like the scans show you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they showed me skans too, and I was like, anybody can do that. But see, I wasn't open. I wasn't open to the idea of it actually working. I did not feel any different. I was not sleeping any different. I was not thinking or reacting to things differently. But they were like, wow, you have changed. Look at your results here, And I'm like, I just made that up, but I wasn't open to believing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think after five you can have like a crazy told me.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Again, I didn't. That was a gift I got you years ago.
Speaker 2: So no good.
Speaker 4: I just never said you're being probably would need more. What do you mean my brain, especially if you're.
Speaker 1: Specially, what is it supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Make it smart?
Speaker 4: He's like, so anti it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not anti it. I just after I did my first session, I was like, I don't believe that this process is going to be effective for me. There are some people who don't believe in acupuncture in anyway, and turns out it doesn't work for them. A lot of your body being receptive at that actually can work is understanding that it will in allowing it to work for your body.
Speaker 4: That's why I just said that about your brain. But you got offended saying they don't understand.
Speaker 1: What you're saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I don't understand any of this.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm making sure that I my brain trying to offend you.
Speaker 2: So does this make you smarter?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: But Abby did it and it helped her.
Speaker 1: What helped was TA hasn't won. I don't think it was helped.
Speaker 4: Oh, I haven't gotten to work.
Speaker 2: You're not winning, Abby.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I maybe calmed down a little more. I think that she had less anxiety around it.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it helps you not argue with your brain.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I cannot speak to where I sent Bobby, because again I just it was hearsay at that point. So I bought it the ones I've experienced. I have seen results, but it was but I did go way more than five times, so who knows.
Speaker 1: Sometimes your back car and then you never really realized there were that many of those cars on the road until you have one yourself, and then you see them everywhere. You're like, dang, everybody's got a land Rover. Dang, everybody's got a FOURD escape Because now you have one, so you're more aware of them. In general, I can spot pregos from a mile away. I got a preg go detector. We're in the mall on like prego interesting prego like what I nailed? Nine them all baby.
Speaker 2: Yourself though, don't don't ask, don't talk to anybody.
Speaker 1: I told my wife I could point them out.
Speaker 4: But they're not actively showing like a bump.
Speaker 1: Yea, some are, but I wouldn't have noticed it in the past.
Speaker 2: You sure some aren't just a little chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can tell.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're just saying you've noticed them now, They've always been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think more pregnant people are surrounding me. I just never paid much attention to it, and so now I've seen them everywhere. So many people were pregnant. Sorry, I see two pregs right there. Okay.
Speaker 4: I think originally maybe we were thinking you were saying, you have this gift where you now can like just.
Speaker 1: Like I said, car, No, I know you're going to have a car.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally gave a hole an all.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 4: But we were all a little confused.
Speaker 2: See you guys roping me and lunchbox into things like that's gonna stop because I didn't think anything.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't confuse at all. I wouldn't confuse. He was at the mall and he saw pregnant people.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah they could be a little chubby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was making a joke.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like, are you sure they're all pregnant? They're not, like some of them just a little chops.
Speaker 1: My preg go detector goes off. I don't really do much thinking after that. It's like prego. But now that I have a pregnant wife, I see them everywhere. Never knew there were so many pregnant people just walking around. Yeah, it's crazy, so nailed them nine record.
Speaker 2: You've seen those pants, the prego pants that they wear like that they're just stretchy. Yeah, dude, those look awesome for you.
Speaker 5: That looks hot?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, like I just to have because my pants they're always just so tight, like you know, and there's say I like go out to eat and I eat a lot more than I wanted to. It doesn't stretch, so I have to you know, I have to undo the button.
Speaker 1: Awesome would it be for pants size? Buddy?
Speaker 2: No, but it just it goes away the next day. But I'm just saying, like, how cool would it be to have like a stretchable pans?
Speaker 1: My khakis here have they have a bit of that. That's cool, but they're not maternity pants. You can just buy pants with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, with just the stretch of things.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I can know pregos like crazy. I think it is a skill, super skill. I just didn't know so many pregnant people existed.
Speaker 2: It's not a super skill.
Speaker 1: You ain't never seen. You ain't never seen as many as I've seen. I saw nine at one again, nine in like a one hour trip to the mall. I started counting. I was like, I've I've hit nine pregos so far.
Speaker 2: You go to the mall we did the other day, Like what do you do you actually a shop or do you go sit in a little court where all the dudes are.
Speaker 1: It was a specific for a reason mall trip. We went to like a furniture store to try to find like a small table, and we needed it so it needed to be in stock, and so we went did that and left.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was in and out, not like you go around the mall.
Speaker 1: We haven't done that in a while. But thought you were saying, are everywhere though on the mall goes Yeah, everybody, look at the mall, there's like pregnant people. Aim of your story go ahead.
Speaker 4: So, Kim Kardashian's new show premiered this week. Have you all seen it?
Speaker 1: No, I can't say I've caught out.
Speaker 4: Okay. It's called All's Fair and it's a legal drama. What Kim Kardashian has she's acting in a show? What it actually premiered?
Speaker 1: She's not acting in a show. And he's a lawyer, Like, she can't get a lot of great, so she's going to just create a show and act like a lawyer.
Speaker 4: She's one of the characters. I get this, I bring it up. I want to check it out. It's on Hulu. But several critics have given it zero stars.
Speaker 2: Oh you can do that.
Speaker 4: Zero for poorly written script, shallow characters, stiff acting, especially Kim's performance, and a tone that critics found both artificial and unengaging. But there's big names attached to it, so it's just kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: So looking at it here on the Tomato Meter, it's got zero percent as far as the actual respected dang reviewers, and fifty nine percent from the Popcorn Meter.
Speaker 5: Review said it's so bad it's good.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's from like people like us watching that would post and that and it made me think of The Sex and the City. What we're watching now, like the reboot of that of just that what's it called Morgan?
Speaker 1: Just like that?
Speaker 4: Just like that? Yes, which is I watch? It's just so bad that it's good and you keep watching it. So I'm wondering if that's going to happen with this show.
Speaker 2: Like Nashville nine one one so bad, but I keep watching it? Really so bad, dude, it's so bad. What's bad about it? The scenarios, Like it's a corny yeah, Like there's a guy that like rents one of those scooters in the tornado, like lifts them up and like puts them in a water tower, Like come on, he calls nine one one from the water tower. It's ridiculous, but it's kind of entertaining.
Speaker 1: Well, you look up Nashville nine one and see what their scores are. They sent me a promo package yesterday. Have a bunch of candy. Oh, I gave it all scooter?
Speaker 4: Is that why everything in that box is hot? Because fire nine one one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Everything wasn't hot.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought I saw it out there. It looked everything looked hot, like flaming hot. Cheetos is that the same.
Speaker 1: Box it was, but there were also chewy things and crystal oh true on the popcorn meter.
Speaker 2: It's so bad, it's kind of good.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I'm going to give All's Fair a try.
Speaker 1: She won't like she doesn't love Task, but all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna give that a try.
Speaker 1: I can't really get into one of the best shows of the year on HBO Max with Mark Ruffalo.
Speaker 4: No, I guess my boyfriend heard that segment. He already texts me. He goes, we're finishing Task. It's so good, and I'm like, okay, well, maybe watch it on your own.
Speaker 1: Cask has a ninety six percent.
Speaker 2: To be Okay, fine, No, but you're gonna give Kim Kardashian show I tried.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it a try.
Speaker 4: I want to see how bad it is.
Speaker 2: Have you guys watched Mayor of Kingstown?
Speaker 4: Yeah a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a long time ages that part of the first season. Okay, we didn't finish it. I don't think it was bad. I think there were just so many shows at that time. Because I think that's a Taylor shared and show it in some way it.
Speaker 2: Is, Yeah, because I started it and.
Speaker 1: Jem Jeremy Ryder is a guy. Yeah. They were like throwing drugs and tennis balls over the prison.
Speaker 2: Correct And I'm like two episodes in and I don't know if I want to finish it or not.
Speaker 1: I think that's not where we got. But what it.
Speaker 3: Was the other one, that's the mayor. The one was a woman. It was like mayor of east that's all.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Is it called mayor? But it's not mayor. That's you know, she's not a mayor.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: But when you say it, that's what pops into my head. And I'm like, I think I've seen that, But then I piled up the picture. I'm like, that's not it at all.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of mayor, a mayor of Eastown, which is great.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 5: It just confuses me.
Speaker 1: That was a crazy one. That was really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know there's four seasons of Mayor Kingstone.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I dropped.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I dropped it.
Speaker 2: And like you talk about the writing, it's it's not that it's like bad writing. It's it's almost like I don't understand what they're saying. Like they're talking so good gang language that I don't.
Speaker 1: So good, like.
Speaker 5: You know what good gang language?
Speaker 1: Don't language?
Speaker 2: Like like their their gang language is so good, I don't understand. Does that make sense? I lost the entire time.
Speaker 1: I didn't finish the first season, but I don't remember thinking it was bad. I just was not drawn to finish it. There's a lot of good shows out there now.
Speaker 3: If you want good gang language, you need to.
Speaker 5: Watch the Wire.
Speaker 1: I'm not going back and watching anything.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't watch Friday in that light. It's great.
Speaker 5: You have to, you have to, you have to.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have to because I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: You should you should, he won't. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's so good going to he won't. Aim your story.
Speaker 4: That was it, that's been so you know, mine was good. I brought it to day.
Speaker 2: We all are talking. We all helped you a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, it didn't need help.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: Lifeguard?
Speaker 1: That that much?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's just do the story.
Speaker 1: It does raise everyone's I would say, competitiveness in providing a good story.
Speaker 4: We'll dodn't even know Kim Gay was acting.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure she is after reading that.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: So Harvard professor is saying that the whole eight hours of sleep stuff, He's done lots of studies for many years. It's not right. You don't need eight hours of sleep to have a healthy life.
Speaker 1: Sounds like mine from yesterday does No, it does it because I don't really care right now, because it doesn't affect my life that I'm going to get Alzheimer's disease.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I do care about other people and how it affects them, but it doesn't I do try to get sleep, So I wouldn't say these are the same. All science is not the same.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't say anything about Alzheimer's, And you're being a hater for no reason.
Speaker 1: So I take Years down half a point from the score. I already gave it boom, so go ahead, Eddie finished it up, so I rated Amy's over here already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he's saying that the eight hours came from the industrial era, where like light was different, electricity was harder to get, so that's where they came up with eight He's like, now it's seven is the magic number.
Speaker 1: It came from eight eight eight and how they classified what people's days should be yes, eight hours, eight hours, I don't know sleep.
Speaker 2: My grandmother said that eight yes, and hours of play eight hours of personal time play.
Speaker 1: So it was divided into the three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got four hours of sleep last night.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man. I had a night like you, yes, where like I just tossed and turned for hours. I haven't went out. I just went downstairs and hung out because I couldn't sleep. I've never done that four in my life. At two in the morning, I got bored by those story I scored. That wasn't the story I'm telling about my life.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: You're trying to sell the story by saying you didn't get sleep last night.
Speaker 4: I like it, but it just trying to be relatable like you, Bobby, Yeah, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Like I had a night like Bobby.
Speaker 2: What the ranking does?
Speaker 1: Right? I got got Eddie lunchbucks Man.
Speaker 3: The Toronto Blue Jays just lost the World Series seven games, so they had four home games. In those four home games, they did the fifty to fifty raffle where you buy the tickets and if you get the matching number, you get half the pot, and usually it gets up to fifty sixty seventy thousand. Over the four games, it got up to fifty million dollars. Someone won twenty five million dollars by just buying the little numbers.
Speaker 5: That is unfreaking believable.
Speaker 2: How much were the numbers?
Speaker 3: You know, It's like you get like ten dollars you get ten tickets, one hundred dollars you get or twenty dollars you get fifty and then the more you buy may one twenty five million freaking dollars.
Speaker 1: And the best part is I've never done it, man. No, the best part about the story is the big part about the.
Speaker 3: Story is twenty five million goes to charity.
Speaker 1: No Toronto Blue Jays, No tax free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh they said that it's tax free. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would like make sure that's correct, but I believe they said it's a text for twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's the first time you can really just say the number and like, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I do it all the time at Arkansas, I get in the raffle. I've never hit right, because it's just like I like to win. I'm trying to hit like seventeen thousand dollars. Yeah, because half does go to and Arkansas goes to the nil. But with the Blue Jays, I'm not sure what charity they picked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so twenty five million went to charity and twenty five million with that person's pocket.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Gosh, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Would you let me know if that's tax free up there in Toronto, Mike, whenever you.
Speaker 3: Get man, well these days Morgan days. Okay.
Speaker 6: So main Health that's a healthcare system in Maine and New Hampshire. It sent out five one hundred and thirty one condolence letters to living patients saying, oh you are now dead, and like they even sent out letters to the next of ken on how they can resolve the patient's estates. So it was all because of a computer error in their system.
Speaker 2: That's where it's bad. The families, not the person. I got the letter, be like, I'm not dead, you're stupid.
Speaker 4: Right, But if like my mom got that, kids got it.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of those letters that they come from colleges that you got in they actually send it to everybody.
Speaker 4: That's so wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh they can't they can't know. But like imagine that hit something with.
Speaker 4: Any Well, you just have to be like, okay, fine, I guess you get in because yeah, it's just so wrong, like you think you got in and then they're like, oh, that's an error.
Speaker 2: They have to let you in.
Speaker 1: They don't though. It's like when you want a cassine, like a jackpot on a slot machine. They messed up. They don't have to give you them money.
Speaker 4: Maybe they let you in for sure for your sophomore year.
Speaker 2: But they don't because like if it's like fifty people, just let them in. If it's yeah, millions that he can't do that.
Speaker 1: But then what I would do is try to somehow rig the system to send me out an improper letter and go like I got my letter, I'm in. Of course you would think of that, like it would create that kind of like that would be my thought, Mike. Yeah, it's tax free, wow, because it's registered to a charity. Twenty five million is twenty five million. I'm going to give Amy the championship today for best story. Br She got a total score, well, she got an eight, but then it was pulled down point five because she was being kind of mean. Oh it was that high, So yeah, so it's seven point five. I'm giving Morgan the number two spots. She's Solverer medal at seven and YouTube get poop and penis.
Speaker 2: Oh both of us.
Speaker 5: I'll take poo. You got a peenus.
Speaker 2: I mean I already got penis today.
Speaker 1: You get poop and penis.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry you don't care about twenty five million.
Speaker 1: I do, I thought, because I read the story and I do those fifty to fifties. Gosh, but I thought the craziest part was it was completely tax free and you didn't even mention that.
Speaker 3: Why didn't I didn't think that was a big deal. Yeah, I guess I didn't realize it was text free either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't get down to that.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: I just read it and I was like, gosh, I play that when I go to baseball games.
Speaker 5: Never hit.
Speaker 4: How come you said, do you play in Arkansas?
Speaker 1: I play in Arkansas?
Speaker 4: What is it? How is it different from the I don't understand the lottery?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not a lottery. It's like you go to a sporting event.
Speaker 1: It's like if you go play bingo and everybody puts in a buck and they pull a ticket and this person wins. The money. They don't make any money from it, but they donate half to like a five O, one C three. Yeah, So at Arkansas, the foundation is basically that. So if they raise sixty thousand dollars, they give half to charity and they give the other half away. It's a loophole. It feels like a loophole because it is gambling, but it's not really called gambling because there's charity involved and it's not all the money that is gambled going back or eighty percent.
Speaker 4: So what is it called exactly? Like, it's not fifty raffle fifty fifty.
Speaker 2: Raffle because half goes to charity and half fifty fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that now. I guess I just didn't know the name of it. And if every state had it.
Speaker 1: Fifty to fifty jackpots a games are legal because the raffles are operated by the team's official charitable foundation, which are nonprofit organizations licensed by state gaming authorities to conduct games of chance for fundraising purposes. So basically, you're gambling for a good cause. Let's call it gambling for a good cause. Here's a list of the most famous streets in America. How many of you visited or been on Here we go. Number one Broadway, check the one here, the one here, Been there yep, for hockey talks, neon lights and country music.
Speaker 2: Definitely been there.
Speaker 1: Number two Broadway, New York. Been there in there lined with theaters, dazzling lights and times square. Number three Bourbon Street, Yep.
Speaker 2: I don't remember much, but I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's New Orleans, man, that place is crazy. Bill Street?
Speaker 2: Been there? Been there?
Speaker 3: Where is that Memphis? That one that's that's dying?
Speaker 1: What's crazy about Bill Street? To the guys that do all the flips, I didn't see that because there are a lot of street performers. Some do music, but this one guy would run just do all these flips in the air, like on the street. That's crazy. Sixth Street, Austin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, been there lots of times.
Speaker 1: Let's go dirty the Wall Street.
Speaker 2: You have visited?
Speaker 1: The thing about Wall Street work?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: I think I just saw it and I saw the sign. I'm like cool, been.
Speaker 1: Here have you? Because it's like on the edge, it's where the bull is. Have you seen the ball?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that's where the bull is. I'm not I'm not sure I've driven by it, but I haven't like gone out.
Speaker 4: I have because I saw some protests.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is in the financial district of Manhattan, just north of the Bowling Green Park is a popular symbol of Wall Street. Yeah, I'm going to count myself there because I've driven on it. I don't think I've really walked around. Maybe Duvall Street, Where's that? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Like I lived on Dall Street.
Speaker 3: Got to be Jacksonville, man Robert.
Speaker 1: It is in key West, Florida. It runs from the Gulf to the Atlantic, lined with tropical bars and shops.
Speaker 2: I guess I've been there. I've been to Key West.
Speaker 1: But have you been on d Street?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 1: Can claim it? You can't claim if you can't remember it?
Speaker 2: Okay they haven't.
Speaker 1: Lombard Street?
Speaker 3: Is that the one in San Francisco? Yes, I've been on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Kirby, Ye been there, Eddie?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I think you can't just say yes as we are.
Speaker 2: You want to be cool? No, no, no, we want.
Speaker 1: To be relatable. We're not getting points with this one.
Speaker 2: I was maybe twelve years old with my family, and I remember my dad driving and being like, WHOA, Dad's getting dizzy. So but I don't remember the name of the street.
Speaker 1: Run a mountain, But you're assuming unless you took a picture, because you can see, like like the downhill.
Speaker 2: When did you go?
Speaker 4: I went with my ex husband and we went to Alcatraz and we went to some really cool restaurant where you just go in and say, tell the server order for me whatever. The chef says.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: It was really cool.
Speaker 1: This is not a competition. You don't have to lie though.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I remember a windy street in San Francisco when I was twelve years old, but I.
Speaker 1: Remember the name of it, Fremont Street.
Speaker 2: Been there, Vegas?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Vegas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. Actually, unless you go with purpose, I don't know that you haven't met with me.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 2: It's covered now, that thing over the top and we have the zip.
Speaker 1: Line like a state.
Speaker 4: Why would you say I haven't been with you.
Speaker 1: Because I have never been with you. Guys to Framewont, I've done a show there before.
Speaker 2: I've been with you. I've been with you to Free had a.
Speaker 4: Show remember that one time in Vegas? I made you all go to Ross. Where was that on the strip by Freemont.
Speaker 1: By the eminem play Oh my gosh, Michigan Avenue. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Chicago, Yeah, that's cool. I like that one. Rodeo Drive, Yes, l A, I'm just there. Beverly Hills Ocean Drive. Yes where, don't miss it?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes I haven't. Oh wait, maybe I haven't. Is that if it's Miami, I haven't been there.
Speaker 1: It's Miami, I've been bare.
Speaker 2: I was confusing it with that's the one with all the neon light.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, I've only been there because I went to the super Bowl there. That's the only reason I never went for the purpose of going to Miami. I don't even like Miami.
Speaker 2: What's awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't like to beach though, And that's it, Like you have to like love that life. I'm with you, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: But I feel like everyone there's a drug dealer. Maybe just because of TV. It's not fair, it's definitely not fair. But I feel like everyone there is drug dealer.
Speaker 5: By the way they talk.
Speaker 8: They got.
Speaker 4: King Street, Oh, Charleston, Yes, yes, I just went there.
Speaker 1: Ray, You have been to King Street?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, we've shut down King Street a handful of times.
Speaker 1: Yes, Dixon Street, Hey, I've been there. Arkansas, Yeah, Fabelle.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've been there. I've been there Dixon Street because I went, like.
Speaker 1: I can't trust you, guys.
Speaker 4: I swear I was in Fayetteville. And I went to a Christmas.
Speaker 2: Party in Fayetteville, Kansas.
Speaker 4: Yes, because my friend Chase is he lives there and his company was based there. Like, but he's still there. I don't know, guys. And then I went to some cool museum there that the Walmart.
Speaker 1: That's not in Favbill but ye's Bentonville.
Speaker 4: I think I was in Bittonville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, cool, that's it, dude. I gave you like twenty streets.
Speaker 2: What do you want, Tenth Street, McCowan, Mountain View, Mountain Pine.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you see the plane crash?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's all yes, crazy and as did you see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The video is crazy because at first we saw it from afar, but then you see like the security footage of it coming in like sideways over the trailers. Yep is a UPS plane?
Speaker 2: Where did it crash in Louisville at the airport?
Speaker 1: Yep? Kentucky Governorrandy Butscher gave details on the UPS plane crash in Louisville yesterday afternoon, revealing that three crew members were.
Speaker 10: Aboard UPS Flight twenty nine seventy six from Louisville, Kentucky, to Honolulu, Hawaii, and MD eleven, with three crew members on board, was involved in a catastrophic crash here in Louisville, adjacent to our airport. I can confirm that there was no specifically hazardous cargo on board of the plane that would create an environmental issue for those around the site, but the impact and where it impacted could create those types of situations. So please, if there is a shelter in place, follow it.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 2: It looked like the engine was already on fire when it was taken off, right.
Speaker 1: Because it was on takeoff right. Yes, but the video if you didn't know any better, because you just see it come over those trailers, it looks like it's landing, but it is landing because it took off in that had trouble, so it came back down and it's on fire. Yeah, it is crazy. It looks like it. Honestly, it looks so sensational and not the good way. It looks like a movie because the flames are so big. Yeah, I'm looking at it out dashcom video shows the moment the UPS plane. Yeah, that sucks. Ray Mundo wants us to help convince his wife that buying stocks in the stock market isn't gambling.
Speaker 2: I know that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Ray, Yeah, that's pretty much what I need help with. So and you guys have had experience together. And then I'm guessing individually as well, how did this come up?
Speaker 13: Just because I kind of want to buy some computer screens during the afternoon. We're kind of wide open until the stock market closes, and I said, hey, I could maybe make some extra money. This robinhood in it with ten dollars here, and that's not how you make money. You really need to invest a portion of your paycheck. And then I sit down at these computer screens for three hours an afternoon, and that is how you day trade and make money.
Speaker 2: But Ray, I think it's important you talk about your history with gambling.
Speaker 1: Right, But I've been clean now since the Super Bowl clean.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, that's what his wife's concerned about.
Speaker 1: It's gambling. It's just illegal gamble. It's also gambling where you you can do more research, historical research than a game. So the stock market is gambling. Yeah, let's ask my assistant, because I feel like it is.
Speaker 2: That, don't They say something like.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like a win or lose. You don't you know, if you make a bet on a game and you lose, it's gone. It can actually go up and down bets. Don't do that. Or you put ten dollars into a bet and maybe goes up twelve for down to eight and you can hold it at eight. But I do feel like it's that. Let's ask her, Hey, good morning, I hope your day is going great. Hey, so one of my friends is inquiring if betting in the stock market is actually gambling. What would you say about that?
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning, I hope you're having a great start too, So that question definitely comes up a lot. It's kind of a yes and no situation In a way, Yeah, investing in the stock market has some elements of gambling because there's uncertainty and you're putting your money at risk with the hope of a future payoff. But on the other hand, investing is generally considered more strategic and informed. You're looking at companies performance, doing research and making decisions based on data rather than just relying on luck. So I'd say it's got a little overlap, but it's usually considered a more calculated risk than pure gambling.
Speaker 1: His wife has had issues in the past with him gambling before. That's why it's become an issue, and he wants us to convince his wife that it is not gambling. What would you say to us being put in that situation.
Speaker 14: I get it that's a bit of a tricky spot to be in. If he had gambling issues before and now he's trying to frame stock investing as something totally different, you're kind of being asked to be the convincer in the middle. I'd say the best approach is just to be honest with both of them. You can acknowledge that while investing in gambling have differences, they're still risk involved and it's important for him to be really transparent about what he's doing. It's not exactly the same as going to a casino.
Speaker 1: But it's still putting money on the line.
Speaker 14: So maybe you can help them find a way to talk it out and set some healthy boundaries together rather than you having to be the persuader.
Speaker 13: Thoughts, Well, thank you to the assistant because I think that helped me set the boundaries and let's go date.
Speaker 1: As I'm talking about he can't be like this. This is like let's go to the rule that. Well, that's the same energy. Just feel like it's a long play with the stock market.
Speaker 13: I've never heard of somebody saying, man lost it all on the stock market today, but.
Speaker 1: Their entire financial crisis is off. That's all.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 13: Well that in two thousand and eight, correct, And we have researched that and learned that sometimes you can lose everything when the housing market crash.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Wolf of Wall Street?
Speaker 13: It's my favorite me, that's my favorite movie.
Speaker 2: He lost it all, didn't he.
Speaker 1: So I don't think I would feel comfortable trying to convince your wife that it's not gambling, because there is definitely risk involved, especially with you going a little too hard at times. Yeah, I just feel like it's just a little bit of the tea, just you know, you just need a little milk. Yeah, just you just need a little milk. Bonus round is what if it just does work? It could that's a bonus round, Like what if the chiefs do cover right? You know, it's a slippery slope, how about that? And I don't feel comfortable trying to convince your wife because I wouldn't let you do it?
Speaker 2: Ray, What about just how you frame, like how you say.
Speaker 1: Like I said it perfect, he's a little teat.
Speaker 2: No, not, don't say that. I'm saying like, you know, you're you're doing this for your all future, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and it's like, hey, we win it, that's half the mortgage payment. If you're day trading and that's your job all day long, that's gam You're gambling because you do not have a history or any sort of background in understanding that if you're buying a stock a company that you believe in with a long term outlook of I'm going to put this in, leave it in until it gets to this pointer for this long that feels a bit different. But you're not wanting that, You're needing a little milk from the tea. Yeah, So you're telling me all the Wall Street people, all those guys are degenerate gamblers. I think there's probably a good overlap of people who love gambling and who are day trader. Yes, but I'm not saying they all are. Yeah, all right. Last night bitcoin went under one hundred thousand dollars for the first time for a full bitcoin and in forever, I jumped on it.
Speaker 2: Oh you bought more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I knew it would come up again. I didn't know. I felt it would come up again. I shouldn't say new, because I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you really feel it, though, that's what you say.
Speaker 1: It was it like ninety six. It's back up to one oh three. Now, Wow, I went hard last night.
Speaker 4: Much did you buy?
Speaker 1: I put it in one thousand bucks on the app.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a good little taste of milk right there on the tea.
Speaker 1: I got plenty of milk. I don't need milk. As a matter of fact, I'm not like Ray. I think Ray likes that he likes to chase. Well, I would actually have recommended you to do something different. Why wouldn't you just do like a penny stock where you could win hundreds times your money. Well, there's a difference in a penny stock. Penny stocks really don't go down much more because they're worth very, very very little. I think the risk with crypto. I'm not a crypto bro in anyway, but I felt like one hundred thousand is kind of the floor. And when it hit below the floor, I thought, I'm gonna hop in and if if I lose this, I'm fine. Like Dave Ramsey told me, when you have money, you put in places and you may not get it back. Any of the money that you could burn in your room and walk out and your life wouldn't be any different. He said. If you can't do that, don't be taking money and put it in places. And I felt like, okay, I can do this, and I thought it would go up, and it did and that's pretty cool. So I so far in the day, I've made fourteen hundred dollars from that thousand bucks. But I'm not gonna take it out though. Is the thing right to me? To invest in GoPro is a disaster? Is it really? I bought one hundred shares of GoPro. Yeah, it's like one of my own red stocks. Oh boy, that is down.
Speaker 2: You didn't see it. One of your little computers there right, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't bought them yet. I need you guys help. I see here.
Speaker 13: Yes, So I recommended it two dollars and fifty cents. It's now a buck seventy five.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't sound like much, but that's a significant percentage down, and that's a loss. But it's not the same as a gambling loss. Whereas the gambling loss it'd be all gone.
Speaker 2: Money's gone.
Speaker 13: Here, you can still cling to some hope. Hey, we got some sense in the account, as long as you don't cash it out right. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a part of that conversation because I feel like they're very similar, especially with someone like you who has probably gone a little too hard at times. Got the history man, got history for sure. Lunchbox is mad at somebody here that works at the building because she got on the news. Do I know the person?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She didn't just get on the news.
Speaker 3: Oh she was like a future story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was the lead story at the nine o'clock at the ten o'clock news, and it was a five minute story.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, so we have audio with this too. I just knew Lunchbox was irritated at somebody from making the news. Know why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you show who's the person Jenna Jenna works with?
Speaker 2: Rick? Oh really?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, she's just like all over the news.
Speaker 2: I was like, what if she's the star of that store?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you play it?
Speaker 4: This driver took me through what happened for the most part, it's been great.
Speaker 12: But on July twenty fourth, that great experience of driving for uber changed. Jenna Rhor got a call from someone at Vanderbilt University Medical Center to pick up a ride. Jenna told me, that's not who came to the car. She says, it was a nurse escorting a patient. Answers are what Jenna wants, and.
Speaker 14: I'd love to know that perhaps you're going to change the policy and you're not going to transport someone with potential behavioral issues through an UBER.
Speaker 1: So what happened.
Speaker 3: It was a psychiatric patient and they used her to get them from Vanderbilt to another facility instead of like.
Speaker 1: Just like a random UBER called said hey, here's a psych PAE put.
Speaker 4: Them in a car and said, so the nurse didn't travel with the SI.
Speaker 1: I thought the nurse was there too, Oh, they just put in the car.
Speaker 4: Because like there's so many factors here that like maybe you don't know what they're in force, so mentally what are they going to do? But also if they don't want to be there, they might do anything to flee or get away.
Speaker 2: She even said that the patient said, do you know where you're taking me? Bro, that's crazy, and she said, I don't. He's like, so I can be a psychopath killer and you wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: No, No, like what happened on the end of the news report, like what what's what was their goal?
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 1: Like a seven on your side, like we're going to make sure no more patients can put it?
Speaker 2: No? I think it was like terror in maneuver, like you know what I mean, like horror stories.
Speaker 1: Did she demand answers?
Speaker 3: I think that's what she's hoping that it brings light to this in that Vanderbilt changes their policy.
Speaker 1: If they were doing that, someone would be with them.
Speaker 2: Don't they have like transportation should like a bus?
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: How annoying is that she got on the news all the things I've pitched and then she listen.
Speaker 4: To her story like yeah, fainting her story is crazy?
Speaker 1: Do you think she made it up?
Speaker 2: No, she's a newber driver.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm asking him.
Speaker 5: He's like, no, I remember, but I don't make my stories up either.
Speaker 1: You're so compared to that one. What was your story?
Speaker 2: You tipped what at the sandwich shop?
Speaker 3: I did buy her one's sandwiches at the sandwich shop? I saved a dog terror at the sandwich shop.
Speaker 2: The one where the guy remember the guy in your neighborhood did you don't even want to know?
Speaker 1: Don't get started, don't started, eddie your open down, get him started.
Speaker 5: The drunk driver.
Speaker 2: That could have been a story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you want you want to talk about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we can. We can dedicate a few minutes to this.
Speaker 4: Was there an update?
Speaker 1: Do we have the audio? The old audio? So remember Lunchbox having like a block party and some drunk driver came in.
Speaker 5: And crashed through the barricades.
Speaker 1: One of Lunchbox's neighbors like stopped the guy and he was the lead. Yeah, Lunchbox back and like yeah, yeah, what he said, Well, I didn't sound like that man, Beta Box because the neighbor was Alpha. Yeah, because this boss came in and presented it like he stopped the drunk driver, and then he played the audio. Here's the audio.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sir, where are you going?
Speaker 5: You just ran through a barricade.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sorr. Your car is parked up there with road cones underneath it to in the morning.
Speaker 5: No, no, why is it being toned in the morning. We need to talk to him, we need to talk to him.
Speaker 3: No, man, but what you did.
Speaker 5: Was not acceptable.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was fine, right?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, you're not gonna go to your house. We're gonna we're gonna wait for the police. You left your car in the middle of the street.
Speaker 2: Your car is in the middle of the street. Are you Are you okay?
Speaker 3: A stroke?
Speaker 2: So you've had a stroke?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should sit down.
Speaker 2: If you've had a stroke, you shild sit down, We'll call it paramedic.
Speaker 5: Here, come sit on the curve please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about that. And Lunchbox, you're a heck of sidekick, like you fell right?
Speaker 4: Are you telling your neighbor that was taken? Actually you're like that. Were you saying to him we need to talk in a normal manner?
Speaker 3: I was trying to because he was walking away, So I thought, oh, it's a hard turner chair.
Speaker 4: I got that far because I didn't know who you were saying that to. But now it makes sense that you're you're saying it like alpas, like sorry, sorry, excuse me, and then you're like, hey, we need to talk to him, and then and then you're saying to him, no, what you did.
Speaker 2: No awesome.
Speaker 1: More comfortable living near that neighbor. That neighbor.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, I'd already chewed the dude out.
Speaker 1: You didn't happen to record that. You recorded this, and then I.
Speaker 5: Already yelled at him.
Speaker 1: So when you first happened, and why didn't you record that?
Speaker 3: Because right when it happened is when I mean there's no I mean it is he plowed through the barricade, has a cone stuck under his car and his driving, and you jump in front of the car and say stop the blanking car, and you scream at him.
Speaker 1: You said that, Yeah, you really showed him what was up.
Speaker 5: And oh, I showed him what was up?
Speaker 2: And where's that audio?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He wasn't recording yet because he had a swoop into action.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't have my phone right then, and so.
Speaker 1: You ran and got it then, like you ran to get your phone and bring it back to the situation to record.
Speaker 3: Right because then he started walking away. He got out of the car, left the car running and was trying to walk away.
Speaker 1: Yea, And I thought, anyway, all this happened right now, that's the origination of Beta.
Speaker 3: My whole thing was, No, it ain't beta. My whole thing was if you talk nice to him, maybe he'll stay around and the cops will get him. And it didn't happen. So anyway, well we got an update. The justice system has let us all down. They let him plead to reckless driving, so he doesn't even get charged with that DUI. He was hammered out of his mind. But they were like, oh, you know the audio he says he has a stroke, that could be you know, go for his favor in court, So.
Speaker 1: You recording that might have helped him. Yeah, I didn't get to Oh my god, back fighting two ways.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to take the stand. I didn't get to appear in court the right one.
Speaker 1: He looked like a baby, like a little b Yeah, and then two he gets used it against him.
Speaker 4: But can't you tell if something, can't you like, medically tell if someone you didn't have a.
Speaker 2: Stroke right then the hospital, I can't tell.
Speaker 4: You can't someone can just say, like, yeah, stroke, he didn't Jackson like you, your body goes. His face was paralyzed. I just think that they would need some medical proof that he had a stroke for that to be well.
Speaker 3: Even took an ambulance and they went to the hospitals that no stroke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know they were passing around the lunchbox's audio.
Speaker 2: Listen to this little be here.
Speaker 5: No man, they were not to give.
Speaker 1: Your neighbor like a key to the city or the neighborhood or anything.
Speaker 5: No, what I.
Speaker 4: Wait, do you do you still see that guy old time?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 4: Not the not the alpha, the drunk guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've seen him ember once in a while.
Speaker 4: And how's he doing?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't talk to the guy like. I don't like, say, hey, man, how are you.
Speaker 4: You shudn't know if you'd seen him drunk anymore, or if he seems pretty.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, not that I know of. But here's the thing. I doubt he even knows who I am because he was so messed up. I don't think he knows who we are. I think he probably woke up the next day in a jail cell was like, huh, what's going on? Yeah, And I don't think he knows who we are, but we know who he is.
Speaker 1: But you really wanted to take the stand.
Speaker 5: I wanted to.
Speaker 1: You want to play the audio back? If you look like a little bee, let.
Speaker 3: Me tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you I was the one you wanted the spot audio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I tried to reverse course because our yelling at him wasn't working.
Speaker 2: You never yelled at that.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 5: I did yell at.
Speaker 1: Him Alpha and Abra was Yeah, definitely felt like he had an.
Speaker 4: Control and I didn't really feel like he was yelling.
Speaker 1: He was just firm, assertive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a difference.
Speaker 2: And Alpha kind of had an idea of what to do in this situation, like, well, if you had a stroke, we didn't get you in an ambulance. You were kind of just like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: He said, I'm going home, going home.
Speaker 4: I said, you said what you did?
Speaker 1: Was the journal about this right now?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 1: Because this is unacceptable and I write it.
Speaker 2: So does he have a.
Speaker 5: New story here though, like a news story?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, you might still have something.
Speaker 4: Like because he got off.
Speaker 1: The justice system is I think you're missing it now. Alpha neighbors those that protect you, and then lunchboxes shining a light on this neighbor that say the situation.
Speaker 4: Or like when your audio screws you over, Yeah.
Speaker 13: When you're known for audio and yours sucks and makes you look bad, but also the guy gets off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I mean.
Speaker 4: Wait, what was he He was reckless driving? Yeah, that's crazy. They didn't do when they took him to the hospital. They didn't do blood work.
Speaker 3: I think they did, but you think they did it.
Speaker 2: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: You also thought Eddie put poop on your screen?
Speaker 2: Correct? With no evidence?
Speaker 4: Maybe he can you refuse? Can you refuse?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Of course. Attorneys always advise you to.
Speaker 4: Refuse if they're trying to take your blood for a to see if you're young.
Speaker 3: You can't refuse like a blood draw they can't. You can refuse the roadside tests, but the blood tests they can draw some states. I don't know about our state. But and then sometimes they have no refusal weekends.
Speaker 2: I heard of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, where there is no such thing as refusal. I like, well, making a random weekend, why not make it all done?
Speaker 1: Watch me run?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, bad news.
Speaker 3: So they had justice system let us down on that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because also he needs help, like if and sometimes getting in actual trouble could lead.
Speaker 3: To reform one this first one.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he doesn't even get one, he gets reckless driving, he don't even get another one attitude, So if he gets another one. It's like, oh, he's only had one.
Speaker 4: What's crazy I think about that is remember a long, long time ago, my friend I went to school with her book. She lived in Austin. I was already on the radio show and she was in the home Depot parking lot and a drunk driver hitter and oh my gosh, like she the way she was walking, Yes, and her name Stefany hit her. It was horrific. And I don't remember the exact number, but it was maybe his sixth or seventh, like d u y or dwy or whatever, which is crazy to me. He's even behind a wheel.
Speaker 1: If lunches, the neighbor would have been there.
Speaker 2: Oh he could have stopped it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, man, I'm telling you, you guys don't understand how much I yelled at that dude.
Speaker 2: But we don't hear that there I ripped him.
Speaker 1: You hit reared after you were done.
Speaker 4: Apparently, I'm sure he did.
Speaker 2: And why does it sound like your neighbor is so much more louder than you?
Speaker 1: And when you're holding the phone, that's a great point, you know, like if you're holding the phone, you should be close to the microphone.
Speaker 4: He's already addressed this he changed his tone.
Speaker 5: I tried. I tried to.
Speaker 2: Remember.
Speaker 3: I tried to flip to the good cop because so before you were the backup.
Speaker 4: I wasn't working.
Speaker 1: Remember he was cussing and I don't remember because we never heard it. Get that neighbor a medal or something.
Speaker 4: We should just ask them the neighbor about when lunchbucks yelling.
Speaker 1: Like the windness started in corrupted hunchbox. I could I ever call you just say I did it? Say I was the one man.
Speaker 4: You think he would have to back you up?
Speaker 5: Oh, they would all back me up. There was more than one neighbor there.
Speaker 1: Oh, daybody else to record it? You're a part where you're like going to town.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I will say, were there other dads there? And were there ring cameras? There's gotta be a ring camera that so I'm going to town on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think one of the neighbors has a ring camera.
Speaker 4: Let's find that.
Speaker 2: You know the date it's gonna If it's gonna make you look better, you should find that.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: Do you think they still have that?
Speaker 1: Like, hey, it never gets found, don't worry. That would be.
Speaker 4: So great if you could come up with it, though you should try.
Speaker 2: I don't want us to see it.
Speaker 1: The last thing he wants is for us to have that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna just show us that he was the.
Speaker 4: B I know, but I truly believe that maybe he was.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, I want to say this. We launched a new podcast today. It is called The Upload. It is faith fuelled Conversations. It's a very faith based podcast. Tyler Hubbard's a guest on today. And then I'll play you a clip here. Here's a clip of Tyler Hubbard, who was in Florida, Georgia line he's now a solo artist, talking about his dad passing away tragically.
Speaker 11: When I was twenty and lost my dad. It happened in my backyard. It was a helicopter crash and it was super graphic, and I was just shook. I remember instantly, almost like as I was walking away from that, like just standing there and talking to God and being like all right, like I know how this story plays out, Like I can get mad at you right now, and I can go down this road, or I can lean on you. I feel like that was the moment where I've been almost training for my whole childhood. You know what I mean, how strong is your faith? Because this didn't seem fair. You know, Dad was forty three. I was twenty, and it just felt like, man, we were just getting to like a cool spot in our relationship, and so to watch him pass away in front of me, you know, and like very unexpected. I was just like, all right, I gotta make a choice for me. Like the second I made that choice, like I felt the embrace and I felt the peace, and I was like that makes no sense. And I was just like WHOA, Like, this is Jesus a crazy story.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: I did not know that happened to his dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, So check out the upload with Brooke Taylor and Pastor Mark Evans is part of the show as well, and they talk about with Tyler, especially how faith has carried him through different seasons of loss and change and renewal. But today is the first day of it. The upload with Brooke Taylor, it is up today, Morgan, I saw you talking to somebody in her nineties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Margaret, she's ninety three years old. It's another one of the Apes Garden residents, and she was sharing her whole story.
Speaker 1: Man, they've seen some stuff, huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she so she lived without running water, electricity or anything.
Speaker 3: She started working at fourteen.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even like legal.
Speaker 6: She moved out of the house and just has this whole life. And she even it was wild to hear her talk about She's like, AI is such a thing. Now She's like, get into it, though you should, like it was wild to hear somebody that was a ninety three just have such a different perspective on things.
Speaker 1: And that's up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I take this personally with Morgan Hulsman. If you want to check that out, I think we're good. Everybody good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty good?
Speaker 5: Yeah good.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be loud now, dude.
Speaker 4: Goody good?
Speaker 2: Yeah pretty good?
Speaker 4: Is everybody good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: Not how I talk?
Speaker 2: You did that day? Many man?
Speaker 5: I tried something didn't one time.
Speaker 1: Ever, he's not extremely loud.
Speaker 3: Is that when he when he tried to walk away, I was like, man, this ain't working. He's getting scared from what's all yelling at him?
Speaker 1: By all you mean you because you were yelling at it was all of them, I mean there was all of us.
Speaker 2: I only heard two people I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about earlier. That was like after he had called his lawyer from his car, and the lawyer told him to go home.
Speaker 2: He was in his car talking to his lawyer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he called you.
Speaker 3: He were like.
Speaker 5: He rolled up the window. He's like, I'm talking to my lawyer.
Speaker 1: You say that crap too, it's you.
Speaker 2: You're like, Okay, he's doing any good.
Speaker 1: Jack, he's doing it. He's like, you want to hear from my agent. Hi, I'm an agent. I mean, I'm I'm an agent. That's you're a bit.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you what he did. I'm telling you how I went down. Man, I'm just telling you you.
Speaker 1: Got anyway, you didn't go You want to testify? You really want to?
Speaker 3: I really did.
Speaker 1: They played that over the speaker in the court room, and the entire jury is like laughing and pointing at him.
Speaker 3: Man. It just sucks that they informed us that there is not going to go to trial, that there was a plea in reless.
Speaker 1: That's most cases, though.
Speaker 3: I felt like that's pretty severe.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're out, Thank you guys, We'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye, everybody,