Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: You don't be on nothing. I be ONBJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me ask bring you Big Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Line from the Trap Music Museum, Big Bang DJ, Screen Baby J.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 2: Team Big Facts welcomes today the one the only pretty vehic.
Speaker 1: How you doing, how you feeling, how.
Speaker 3: You're doing it? I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: Welcome big fans. We thought she was lapping on us. You'm gonna come every time we run into You're.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, I know, I know, but now I'm here here.
Speaker 2: Look, I want to start this conversation off. Obviously, you know, in this world, everybody looks at either the current result of the result, right, But I was I was shopping up with Louis or some other people, really getting to know you.
Speaker 1: You put in a lot of work. You're talking like a lot of.
Speaker 2: Like internships and a lot of grindings. So talk this a little bit about the process of getting to the point where you're at right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like you said, just putting the work in. You know, like I said, my first baby was radio. You know, that's what I wanted to do. That's what my heart was at, you know, and again we all go back to what we love. So you know, I'll tap in time to time, but you know, that's what I wanted to do. I have my own show call Loune twenty two, and then I had the Vigo Show. When I got out of college, and I was just grinding, interning, hustling, like.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want me to do, I do for free.
Speaker 4: I don't care, and we don't just want to get into that industry space like what is I just love the smell of it, the feel of it, the vibe of it, Like I just wanted to be in that space. So any job that was open, I was just on it like crazy, I don't care.
Speaker 3: You know, Yellow Pages where you at? Like that was me.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I put the work in and especially radio was where I wanted to be at. And then after that, my cousin was like, look, it's this app called Instagram.
Speaker 3: You know you should get on it, you know, And I was like, what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I think I thought about my characters. I'm from Miami, so you know, I'm seeing all the ghetto girls I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: I'm Caribbeans.
Speaker 4: I got all the bot gallus and at the room, you know, so I'm like, all right, let me just put that all together. And that's when I'm at all six characters and I was find myself in the street in Charlotte, and now we're here.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's missing now?
Speaker 2: Like when you encounter people trying to get on like it's like a sense of entitlement. Everybody feel like they are already there and they yeah, put it in that work. Why do you think that's missing now with these some of the younger creators.
Speaker 4: I mean because of social media, you know, nowadays it's just like everybody could be an entrepreneur. Everybody could, you know, It's okay, everybody can do it, you know. But me, you know, my story is different. I had to put the work in. And that's why I like talking to legends in this business because they have a story too, putting the work in, you know. So nowadays, I mean it's social media. You can get famous off anything. You'll be like, ah, that go viral, like just saying it, you know, so it's just like okay, cool, you know. So for me, I fought myself in the street, but that died down for me two days later. Then I was still broke, like, Okay, what I gotta do. I'm in Charlotte and my sister living in this apartment. Like what I got going. I was working for the Baby at the time, so it's like, all right, cool, that's three hundred dollars with on her tell us because it's a group and I wasn't making no money. But I still had to put the work in, you know. I pied at every radio station and Arnold fired me, fired me, and now.
Speaker 2: We're here, baby did well.
Speaker 4: It was because I was so focused for for us. I was just so focused on comedy. I was late, you know, but I put the work in. But I was still late, you know. And he said, don't be comfortable here. You know, I know you want to do comedy, so go do it. And and now we're here.
Speaker 1: Going like a fire. That was more like a those bridge it was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't he go on me, and it was just like, hey, you know, I think you need to go chase that. And that's why I always talk about him all my interviews, because he pushed me.
Speaker 3: Have you seen him since I did?
Speaker 4: I seen him in a Miami at Poppy's steak and he bought my food. I said, thank you, because that's two hundred dollars, thank you, thank you appreciated.
Speaker 3: God. It's good. So yeah, we see each other. We always talk. So yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: I mean, Carter, you know, the baby Arnold like Craig, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's all family still.
Speaker 4: So take us back to Miami and when Pretty v was like baby be growing up with her sister, and what that whole process was like for you guys growing up as kids in Miami.
Speaker 3: A character, but you see, that is what it is, a character. You know.
Speaker 4: I was getting beat is just to laughing home all day, said shut up, I keep something laugh out And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: You know, so you know, but that it was just like my dad was like, look, let her do her out.
Speaker 4: It ain't them beatings ain't going nowhere. You know, She's still gonna be a character. She's still gonna you know, have a great time. So I mean, it's what you see right now, this is what it is. But been a little baby for did you and your sister kind of like bounce off of each other when you were trying to like perfect your different characters? Girl, Mama just say it's night and day girl, day, she's not nothing you she been in room, she'd be in a back not saying nothing Like I was a character.
Speaker 3: My mom used to like, this is my daughter, beau, and I'm like, hey, and this is my daughter. Didn't She's like so like literally that's her.
Speaker 4: Like so it was really I was getting on her nerves and everybody was like, this girl gonna be something, y'all will and see when my sister's always encourage me to to this day, she'll taxt me say keep going, keep going. Look how you're impacted, Look how you're influencing. Just keep doing it. So my sister was always one of my biggest supporters too. That's hard, Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 3: Give up moments, oh yeah, almost.
Speaker 4: Definitely moments where I was just like, okay, am I doing enough?
Speaker 3: You know? Are they seeing me?
Speaker 4: You know? And then that's remind myself my dms always keep me going, of course God to, but my mom always hits me, you know, and say keep going. But when I would seeing my DMS, I'm like, Okay, I'm doing something. I'm touching somebody, I'm touching somebody's soul with just me.
Speaker 3: Being funny with my laughter. It's healing, you know when you laugh.
Speaker 4: And so I mean, yeah, I have my moments, but I snap back and just know my purpose and know that, you know, the promise that God has over me.
Speaker 5: What some of the ship to make you feel like, man.
Speaker 4: I think when it just when it's when it gets to you know, creating, you know, like I mean, of course I'm a creative person, but when you know what everybody's trying to be funny, you know, and then you gotta continue to just put the work in so you can stand out. So I think for me, it's like, all right, I gotta, you know, do what I gotta do. I gotta make sure this hits this. I gotta make sure like I'm I'm creating this sketch show, so I could be doing here and not trying to just dwell on IG, you know, because I'm a businesswoman, Like I just don't sit on IG all day and.
Speaker 3: Just on post. No.
Speaker 4: I have so many different from entities that goes on with me, but I want to make sure I still create on this app called Instagram. So sometimes it does get overwhelming with the other things you have going on. But I'll be like you know what, we're just gonna post and people have a good time. We got to go back to that have a good time space because sometimes we just like, oh, let's this post and we gonna see the go viral and it it's like and it takes the fun out of it because now you're trying.
Speaker 3: So for me, it's just like right now, it's like, I'm just gonna post.
Speaker 5: What what was that moment and when you knew like my purpose?
Speaker 4: I think when I was able to afford my home, when I was able to turn funny in the money, you know, when I was able to look and say, God, I'm about to come off this lot and this sign is mine sould you know. I feel like that was my time to be like, all right, I'm doing something and I'm doing it honest. You know, when you have honest money, when you're doing having an honest career and you're just funny and it's just not just forced, it's gifted. You could tell when somebody's trying to force funny. I think for me, it's just like this is that's this is instilled in me. So when I was it would have buy my home and blessed my mom with hers. That's when I knew, Okay, God, I see you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was reading that like when you started your whole wild'n out journey.
Speaker 3: The first time you went, they like respectfully declined.
Speaker 4: Oh respectfully. But two seasons later, yeah, so was that like one of your Like back then they didn't want me, now they all.
Speaker 3: I think it was part of growth, a growth moment. I think I wasn't ready.
Speaker 4: I went up there and lied was I wrote my homegre at the time gave me this email to write while and I and was like, hey a line. I said, Hey, I'm Carlos Miller cousin, I'm DC young Fly sister.
Speaker 3: I won't be lying.
Speaker 4: Just to get on it, you know. And I got on it, you know, our audition, but I didn't go through. I seen Jess Hilarious make it. I seen be some Moane make it, and I was like and then you know, they didn't pick me.
Speaker 3: And then two years later they were like, hey.
Speaker 4: Ask you do your thing. We want you to have you back on the show. And I was like, okay, cool, And I didn't have the audition. I just went on, you know, I think it was my time. Then I think it was the season then I think at that time, that season, Yeah, I think at that time that season wasn't mine. And I think I was lying to get on. You know, when you're getting it from God, you ain't gotta lie. He is honest, you know. So that time they seen the honesty, they seen the genuineness.
Speaker 3: They seem like, Okay, this girl really trying.
Speaker 4: She's consistent with her skits, she's she's creating. So let's do let's have that on our show. So I've been on the face seasons now.
Speaker 3: And how did you? Oh my God, be some my things?
Speaker 4: I said, Okay, so we just hit it off right away, like that's my dude.
Speaker 3: I love him. You guys are the chemistry is yes, I love him. That's one of my best friends.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you did this passionate, passionate social media rant saying God is a lifestyle, not a fat a trick.
Speaker 1: Talk to us a little bit about what inspired that. Just re enact durand if you want to right.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, for me, you know, m p K right, my mom is a pastor and you know, but I don't care. I don't I don't shame God, I don't I don't play down on him. I don't do none of those things because I know it's all Him right now. It's all Him in here, right So it's like I don't I don't do all that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna jump on tables, I'm a work, I'm gonna work, and I'm gonna talk about God because you can't leave Him at all. Everything you do, just got to have Him at your center. I don't care what it is, just don't forget him.
Speaker 3: So when I was in my.
Speaker 4: Car yesterday or Easter Sunday, whatever it is, and I was like, y'all just want to tell y'all this. You know, God is not a trainee a lifestyle and you know, and what I said it was I said, y'all also put down the Bible and then twerk and then come back and say God, thank you for that two weeks of blessings and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go around here.
Speaker 4: No, if you're gonna do that, just do what you gotta do to work with God, you know, don't just get what you need from Him and then just shun him. So that's what I was trying to say, and they took it and went over their heads as always, and it was.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I wasn't judging nobody.
Speaker 4: I wasn't trying to point fingers because I'm not perfect. I'm not an angel, I'm none of that. I'm just a human, just trying to make it just like everybody else. You know, I'm still not where I'll need to be. This is only the beginning for me, So I'm not trying to judge a soul. I'm just saying, hey, you know, let's not make God a trend. Let's make it a lifestyle. You know, let's keep him at all things. And you got to celebrate him.
Speaker 3: You better come on, you know, like, let's celebrate him at your highs and.
Speaker 2: Your low real conversation because we might always be guilty.
Speaker 1: Why you think it is that whenever?
Speaker 2: And you should celebrate, of course when everything is going good, but a lot of times when it's not going so good, you just yeah.
Speaker 1: On your knees, just mercifully.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: I've been there. I was there, and I was talking about my experience.
Speaker 4: It wasn't for Hollywood, a lock or anybody to pick it up, which is fine because now y'all hurt me and I'm stand tento down on it. I do know he's not a chorney's a lifestyle. You know, he's first of all, you can't put no name on God because he's just that powerful. But for real, for real, I haven't been there before. I done got what I needed to say, all right, God, I got the formula, and then I was back as squirrel one again on my face twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: I wasn't speaking about or trying to point fingers because I'm know God to do that. I was just basically saying, look, don't make him a trendy, to make it a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Everybody on a you can see all.
Speaker 4: The girls has got devotions and reading the Bible when and changing and letting God stretch them. That's fine, do that. I love that. But also let's just know too, just don't get what you need to. Just shun him. That's all I was saying, right, And it just went over everybody head, and you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Why you think the folks that the award shows be like thanking everybody but God. It was like, I don't like to thank the cameraman, the fans and everybody. But why y'all think this is a general comers, general question for everybody, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I don't know, but one thing about me.
Speaker 4: When I get that Oscar, I wanna say thank you geez right, Okay, I'm gonna say that, you know, because it's all him, you know, And it's just I can't speak for nobody else.
Speaker 3: I can speak from me when that time comes. That's what I'm gonna say. And that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's pop it a little bit about the money you get, you know what I'm saying, Your affiliations.
Speaker 1: I think I saw city trends.
Speaker 3: That's one check, Yes, city trends. I've been with no fashion. I did that in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I rebuke you.
Speaker 4: Pretty little things I did at twenty seventeen too. I knew for myself. I just I'm not that I'm this girl like when everybody doing that, I'm over here like what football talk about?
Speaker 3: Like you know, I'm that Like I don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how I could have a percentage.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out how like a dig in y'all pockets for something else. That's bigger, not just what everybody else is getting, because I feel like just gets so crowded over there. Let's just stand down and go somewhere else. So I'm that girl, I'm like, Okay, what fooboo? What rebok talking about? While y'all over here trying to chase pretty little things?
Speaker 1: Are checks or what? Matter of fact?
Speaker 3: Talking to me?
Speaker 4: Come on, whoever but Rebo, but come on, But for me, it's City Train two years.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I started off as being their brand ambassador for their clothes and shotting them out, and then my manager at the time was like, let's go bigger, you know, and let's get a percentage. And that's when I was like, we love the idea, let's do it. So I created a category. I said, I wanted this, this, this, this got so big like all the girls. Was like, yes, I wanted the girls to feel comfortable to say, you know what, I don't care what they say or what they think. City trend is and maybe a one stop shop or whatever, but you could go in there and get all the outfits and clothes you need because whatever is the city trends is fashion over that they had the same company distribution that. Yeah, so it's like it's okay to wear and I wanted those and I want those girls to know now it's okay to walk in and feel good and know we getting quality stuff and also you're getting it for affordable price.
Speaker 3: And that's what I want our products to be.
Speaker 4: I wanted it to be rushes that were ten dollars, eyelashes that was six, so you guys can know, like y'all, y'all could come in and get Pretty deproducts. I've been with them for two years and now we're creating to be different. Pretty v has never had an online, not City Trains has never had an online, So I'm creating that with them now.
Speaker 3: So we can have domestic and international.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's all right.
Speaker 3: What about the cooking show? Are you still doing that? Oh? What's inn ato?
Speaker 4: I have a couple more episodes that need to drop and then we'll see what the renew looks like.
Speaker 3: But that this is happening.
Speaker 4: TV one, you know, City Trends, Bellair, bel Air of course, they have definitely been representing me for two years as well, and other little things I have in.
Speaker 3: The works, you know, But uh, yeah, that's that's where we're at with it.
Speaker 4: So speaking of bel air, Yes, speaking of bel air, what is the current status or state of your situation or relationship slash friendship with Ross?
Speaker 3: Look at all that look at.
Speaker 4: All that shot, all that he move, It's not right?
Speaker 3: What the funny all got going on? Man's man? You know Ross? I love Ross down. That's that's my that's my people.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's my People's solid dude, just always encouraging me to keep going. And again, you know, movie come out April nineteenth, So that's not about prestone period movie pretty Stone. Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, yeah, cart pretty Stone comes on MTV April nineteenth. I got a premiere happening and I think next week. I believe the nineteen is that next week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that's happening, yeah, April nineteen, Aper nineteen, Yeah, MTV. You've got a lot of hitter, heavy hitters in that movie.
Speaker 4: DC just hilarious, Brandy from Pea Valley, Paris Burlock. The list goes on and on, and me, I play lead, and I have my other lead is Paris Burlock. She's on like some Netflix shows and all that stuff. Great, great girl, very talented and but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's your dream? W like, what's the win the biggest win for you in this ship?
Speaker 3: Mmmm, just having my own show.
Speaker 4: I want my characters to uh, let me, let me go back. Longevity. That's one that I will have to say, Longevity. I don't want to just be here for a season. And it's all right that girl was on Pink Road jumping off the tables and.
Speaker 3: Doing no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: We want to set up longevity and then outside of that rating my own show, you know, having making sure my characters are set up, all six of them, they have their own sitcom show that I'm creating, I'm producing, I'm directing, I'm writing. But opening up doors for young girls. I started a foundation called a Pretty Victory. Why why why I talk to young girls about the mind, the mental health behind it, you know, the confidence, their self esteem.
Speaker 6: So for I just want to impact, Oh, Jim Carrey all day, all day, you know, all day Jim Carrey, And yeah, that's it for me, you know, And yeah, longevity.
Speaker 3: To answer your question, yeah answer, because I live in pepper Wine's good.
Speaker 4: We were well, we got out, but yeah, so's it's a lot of great things that's happening.
Speaker 3: And I'm so so excited.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait for you guys to just like see what God is doing and it's gonna be really great. And I think this movie and we we're filming rap shit too. We just wrapped with Easter Ray season two, so that's gonna be dope as well. So we just wrapped that like last week. Well my scenes were wrapped last week. They wrapped like a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Take say anything else about when I got how you keep yourself grounded? How do I keep a success?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like obviously it's coming at you fast, you know what I'm saying, And the blessing is coming about how you keep yourself grounded, especially when people around you might say that you're changing, but they might be changing because you're just evolving.
Speaker 3: I think for real, real, just know who I am.
Speaker 4: They're always reminding myself that, like this is what you're supposed to be, you know, and just always saying I'm blessed, I'm here, I'm set free and the only thing I see is me.
Speaker 3: The competition is.
Speaker 4: Only me, you know, and and God, you know, my, oh God God always just keeps me there, like okay, just remain humble keep being genuine, keep putting your team on, keep just just striving, you know, like keep building, keep building a success, keep keep striving for longevity. You know, it's so much to us than just laughter. We're business people, you know, be some as a business person. Blabon is a business person. Dessie, Oh my god, he's a businessman, you know, DC out Drew Ski. Outside of what we do, we have things that we're doing outside and behind the scenes that it's gonna show and it's and it's dope.
Speaker 1: So you see yourself like playing.
Speaker 2: Like a serious role, Like would you play like one of those roles where you had to be like like some drama.
Speaker 3: Oh, most definitely, And I have.
Speaker 4: So this Pretty Stone is comedically for me, but it's also have some drama and as well.
Speaker 3: It's also action too. So we got guns be and yes, I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like literally we had something got nig I got the gun on Jess and I'm like, they're bad.
Speaker 1: You know all.
Speaker 4: We literally we're having a great time in this film. So this is like my fifth movie. So right now we're just creating. You know, my agencies are good. Management team team is good. So we just you know, we're working it's working. Well, I'm doing this working.
Speaker 1: When do a joke of comedy go too far? You think, can they go too far?
Speaker 2: Because everybody's so sensitive these days, Like something like just watching different specials, people will be like, oh, maybe Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle to I actually just watched that Chris Rock watched Chris some people would say, because to me, I guess I come from Richard Brye and ship there's no comedy too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I loved it. I think I feel like I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I feel like he like he murdered it because you know, it was called selective outrage and he killed the topic and and destroyed it and murdered it.
Speaker 3: And I loved it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait on part too, because it was like all of the things that he talked about and all of the stuff that he touched on were basically showing how the world picks and chooses what they decided to get upset about.
Speaker 3: Real no, no, no, no, no, I'll tell you like that's that.
Speaker 4: It was like he he every fucking example was on point like that.
Speaker 2: So the moment and not but the moment that people thought was that might have been too far. Was calling Will Smith's wife the B word, right, But it's very complicated. I mean he did get the ship slapped out of him, but like we're not getting back into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But my thing is like I feel like when you get into that comedy space.
Speaker 3: You moving your jobs. As you felt that slap.
Speaker 1: I feel like when you get into that comedy space, it is what it is, hos.
Speaker 4: I just I feel like the only thing that should be off limits maybe should be kids, maybe a disability, but even with disabilities, you know, like some a lot of people with disabilities choose to find humor in their disability to make it through life on a day to day basis. So it's not you know, it just kind of it really just all depends. But you know, like I said, like like I'm not a comedian or anything, so I don't really know like the world, but when you're doing comedy, like your goal and objective is to be funny, and if you have to crack a joke about of certain things, then you crack your joke and make your crowd laugh and you've accomplished your.
Speaker 2: And I think there's a talent too with doing it, and it's being funny.
Speaker 1: But sometimes people tell jokes and they're not funny. It's like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think there's there's a lot of pain, but you know laughter.
Speaker 7: What community you think got the most hype on them? But it ain't that funny.
Speaker 1: It's big facts, big, you know, so brasy.
Speaker 8: I don't know any Yeah, I don't know any.
Speaker 1: What about underrated?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: So crazy?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: Everybody that I hang with or like talk to are a fan of like I just feel like they lit. So I don't have and I'm pretty sure there are some that are that get overlooked that are obese. But you know, I mean, I love DC Young Fly and he not underrated to me that he just lit in his own way. It's just like my twin.
Speaker 3: I love him. It's the physical and everything for me.
Speaker 4: So I love country Country Wayne, I love now funny Marco is getting out in that space. Yeah, I love him Like he's social media is like picking up what he got right, He's just he's lit. So Juice Ski you got his own show. And I love that people create. It don't have to just be stand up. You can create, like put your set on stage and get to it, you know. So, and I'm I'm actually preaching on me too, because I like me building a set for my characters. That's just what it is that that's that's the vision. But I also feel like too, when you could create your own aim and go up there murdered, that's it, you know you could. Nick always tells every time you go on stage you can never do no wrong, just do it, just be you. So yeah, and then like shout out the shout out to Clay, like a lot of people that he used to bring through like the comedy clubs and shit, I fucking never heard of them ever, dam in life. And then I'll look up in a couple of weeks or months or whatever and see them like on big ship like doing shit.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, damn, like Clay, turn me on it, this nigga whatever.
Speaker 4: Like so the stand up thing is like really a starting point for a lot of people to be able to get that face to name exposure. Yeah yeah, And like I said, you know, you got the duvals who I love the legend though he's been in it for a minute, but just every if I see on stage, it's like it's always a new material. But if they would have had Instagram, like back when he started, like he would have been like doing the same shit that you're doing and making the same impact and creativity and stuff.
Speaker 7: So yeah, what you're thinking about when they try to downplay like people who come from skins.
Speaker 3: Well you know again, that's just a lot of.
Speaker 4: People in the industry because they don't understand what we could do until you give us a camera and give us a script. So it's just like people really work. People use people a second option with social media. Because mine, I've been going on auditions as a kid. Mom had me in tap Jazz. I was on every castle call back in the days, it was a number outside you get called, come in you and make it, you go home, So that's how it was. I remember auditioning for Robert Townsville and I didn't get it. So I've been on that move as a kid. So when I found out that Instagram is an outlet and it's people on it, so that it's on it, it's I mean, now it's access. I could hit up t I and say, hey off, just a comment, missie, Hey how you doing. So now it's like everybody is just so accessible in a way. So I think, now it's easy to get your you know, your comedy off and get in the space of hey, Bill Packer see me. Know just like Tyler Perry he on Instagram every day, I believe, and I know he sees it. So I think for real, for me when it comes to social media, it was like an option.
Speaker 3: To do what I do.
Speaker 4: But I was still like going on after access, I was still going on Craigslist and tapping into modeling, you know, tapping the modeling little thing and seeing what you guys, what the world had so I could be a part of. So Instagram was just came in the right right time for me.
Speaker 2: So we see pretty v the brand, the business woman, you got it together, you're getting your money. Well let's get into some don't do that moments meeting thats in. You know, it's a whole nother you say from Miami, so as it's a whole other side. We know you got hands, we know it's a whole the other side of you. But I'm saying like, if I'm at the airport, don't do that. If I'm chilling, don't do that, because if you go the other way, what some of them don't do that moments, I.
Speaker 3: Want some shit that gets your ass slacked. Oh thank you lying.
Speaker 4: I don't like a liar, you mean liar, Like if a nigga was like trying to record you or some shit and then you ask me, hey, what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Almost definitely you know, I know that you like this. Though I know you like this, and you're trying to do this, like I don't see it.
Speaker 4: So when I asked you them to see that phone, and I was like, really with a friend with time and she was like, hey, they're recording me.
Speaker 3: And she went up to them, She's like, hey, let me see your phone.
Speaker 4: And then of course they lied and they didn't do it, but I'm gonna find out it wasn't a deleted thing. So I don't like that. Like, if you want to take a picture, let's do it. I'm that girl like I'm gonna go up to you. My team be like be then let's go. But I'm the one that's gonna go up and say let's do it. Let's take it, you know, because clearly you want to take a picture. You just want to like me to be around, so let's just do it respectfully.
Speaker 3: But that is one I'm in the airport. I'm sitting in my seat, all that moving around sniffling, like just do this, you got a cough and just do it that way. Don't do it, you know, Like I don't like that.
Speaker 4: The swiping of the bags on me, like come on, like let me get through the lane, like all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm that girl.
Speaker 4: All thats swiping and you know, especially gonna get some food in the airport, it's just like where your gloves at, it's still COVID. Like I don't like all they could say they don't need it, they sweating, you know, it's a lot of just and everybody in line for that, Like I'm not gonna wait in line for that. So yeah, yeah, it's a lot of pet peepleable. So yeah, I don't like a liar. I don't like someone that is just very nonchalant when I'm asking you something. It's just like very like what like that throws me off because like, look like we're having a conversation, let's talk about it, let's do it.
Speaker 3: But when I'm passionate, I get aggressive on my craft.
Speaker 4: So yeah, people don't understand when you love what you do and you want it to be a certain way. People always want to look at the little being, like you said before, the little being of that didn't have it all together or trying to figure out. So they're not gonna always look at the entrepreneurgro then I canna look at the actress, and I gotta look at the comedian. Then I can look at the philanthropists and look at these things that you are growing to do and doing. So I don't like all that, Like, just let me do what I gotta do, and respect my journeys, expect respect my experience I'm having right now.
Speaker 3: And if you want to be a part of it, be a part of it.
Speaker 5: So who gave you the biggest gem that just stick with you?
Speaker 3: Or's two people? Two people? Kat Williams, he wanted me to do his tour one.
Speaker 4: Year and were just going back and forth and just thinking about ideas and talk about ideas, and he asked me.
Speaker 3: I said, He's like, hey, what's up, b I said, gat. He's like, what are you doing? I said, nothing, you know, just staying out the way. He's like, what the fuck are you talking about? I said, what what I do?
Speaker 1: Cat?
Speaker 3: You Okay? He was like, no, you staying that way? You stay in the way so people could see you. You is lit. You are funny?
Speaker 4: Do you And that was like the best advice So anybody who always asked her, I'm doing like staying in a way?
Speaker 3: You know, that stuck with me.
Speaker 4: And then of course Missy Elliott, like me talking her for the first time, she was like, don't be accessible.
Speaker 3: In this space. Make sure you always stay exclusive.
Speaker 4: Make sure you so what the fuck do you do? Do you stay in the way or do you get out of the way.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not that.
Speaker 4: What she was saying is you don't have to be everywhere staying away for cat webs, like, just be lit.
Speaker 3: Just be you, you know, show up.
Speaker 4: It can be on social media, it could be you know, when you have opportunities to move. Missy, of course, when you see her, you don't see her. You know, when you see her, it's like whoa, who is it? But she's always everywhere, you know, she's everywhere in her own way. You at concerts, you're doing award shows, you performing for people.
Speaker 3: That's in a different caliber.
Speaker 4: So for her, it's like stay exclusive and don't be so accessible because if you don't got to be there, you ain't got to be there.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to be a buckhead.
Speaker 4: Yet, you know, So make sure you know when you when it's time to talk these moneies. You don't already live here for real, you know, give my twenty five, give my thirty k, give my fifty k, you know whatever it is, because they see you so much. It's just like, okay, girl, I see if people don't even know if I live here, and it diminishes. Yeah, people don't even know if I live here, and they don't. I don't even be in Atlanta as much. So it's like when I'm here, I do what I gotta do and I'll leave out. You ask my team, she said, behind it, we always we're always moving. So when I'm home, I just shake my bag and I keep it moving. I'm in Miami, l A, New York, Chicago, and then we go back on tour soon.
Speaker 3: So it's just like I'm never home.
Speaker 4: So I love that and it kept me where I'm at right now, and I'm still I still listen to that in my head in my head, like don't do this, don't do that, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the advice I'll give it anybody to.
Speaker 5: Just say, what's your favorite city.
Speaker 4: Oh al, it's not like Miami, honey here really, you know, it's a Miami thing for me. I love home and I'm Caribbean too, so anything a vibe?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, what's your favorite restaurant Miami?
Speaker 4: See how I can't got some much with the coconuts coconuts cuisine. I love it and looking nice, you know, stood chicken and things.
Speaker 1: I go on.
Speaker 4: I love coconut, I know, and I just came back. I came back Saturday. I could have yeah, damn yeah, that vibe could have hit it.
Speaker 1: In a fridge.
Speaker 4: Would not on a restaurant, but like maybe like smoothie spot or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you a smoothie spot. I'm a smoothie girl, so that y'all would do that.
Speaker 4: But I know I'm gona flip the script though, you know I always do this on every like show. I come on, how are you guys feeling? Yeah, I'm happy to be here, Okay, I'm really excited to be alive. Like, I'm just excited to be alive, like because a lot of niggas ain't alive, and.
Speaker 3: I'm really happy to be here. I like to flip it because people don't understand you coming here and you you, you know, have your energy and it's it's a great vibe.
Speaker 9: But you, yeah, you just never know what somebody's going through, you know, you just you know, you just never know you'll be coming and we you know, are light shines and you know, the cameras are off and it's back to square one.
Speaker 3: So I always just like to ask how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: How you know on black.
Speaker 4: It's good, gonna say sensation, Yeah, what's up with your screen?
Speaker 3: That's good? Blessed give me a better adjective right now?
Speaker 1: He told he took my moblous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. I'm happy that y'all doing all that in the above. Yes, I appreciate y'all so much for having me.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the what's the key?
Speaker 2: We we always talk about this on bit Fast, like what's the key to not falling off and staying staying consistent?
Speaker 1: Like what do you think that some of those keys are?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 4: It's just be you, yeah, and be unapologetically you, you know, just just do you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't, Yeah, it's impossible, you know it.
Speaker 4: Just do you, be you and just just love on you, you know, love on you, take care of you. Make sure your mind is good before trying to help everybody else and digging everybody else's hot. And you know people call you phone every day ask for then this d So just make sure you're okay, make sure you're centered, make sure you are filled and fueled and not just just you know, just weak and just need your strength and you don't have any you still trying, right, that's.
Speaker 3: A lot, you know.
Speaker 7: So they say they need the best game on the airplane. Put your mask on first, trying to help somebody put your first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because again you gotta worry about you. You can pour it from an empty cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and trust me, I know a lot of ones in here has been empty and still trying. Yeah, you know, so I learned my lesson in twenty twenty. I just was like, no, I'm not going to stretch so much because I need to be filled.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: You you want to just make sure your family's good, make sure your friends or your team is winning with you. You want to just make sure these people are coming along. But you have to understand everybody can't go. So it's alrighty when things are dropping and people are leaving your circle, because it's it's your time to go. Oh.
Speaker 3: I always say the layers never denial, so again you could be never deny it. That's deep.
Speaker 4: So I just do what I do and my my purpose is just make the world laugh and just stand on what I know, you know, and it is what it is my ministry, that's my ministry.
Speaker 2: Yes you ever, are you one of those people that feel like you should do your craft forever? Or do you see like a vision of at this point, I might retire and just like being the secutive.
Speaker 3: You know, but I don't know what God has to me.
Speaker 4: But writing on this ride scream, we're just gonna keep creating and we're just gonna make the world laugh because it's healing and I'm gonna just create. I'm gonna be on them tables, Them Booty Show's gonna be up. The boot's gonna be clacking, and we're gonna do what we do, you know, and we're gonna and we're gonna we're gonna make sure we create and create these shows and being these movies and you know, financial increases because you know that's that's that's what we need.
Speaker 3: We need the increases in this season.
Speaker 4: So you don't think it's like a like a time limit for certain things. Because this is like off of a different subject.
Speaker 3: But we had.
Speaker 4: Saucy Santana on the show like a while back, and he said that, you know, like after he gets in his thirties, like he's gonna be too old to be gay, so like he's gonna you know, turn back into like a regular man. So do you think, like when it comes to like comedy and being funny and you know what I'm saying, humorous and all that kind of shit, that after a certain age you should kind of.
Speaker 3: Tighten up and be serious about.
Speaker 1: Like Steve Harvey, that's why you can do you can do coming forever.
Speaker 5: You can do that for him.
Speaker 4: You know, look at Meliss McCarthy, you know Witherspoon, look at Tiffany Hattish.
Speaker 3: I love her dad, you know he went out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's no, there's no other person. I can't go back into time. I don't have another person.
Speaker 5: I just have me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is what I stand on. I mean, I got characters I could come in out of him, but other than that is me.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what's the hardest boundary you can keep with family and friends? You know, I just try to say it boundary, but it'd be hard to have them.
Speaker 3: Just letting them know.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like, oh my god, I'm gonna do it, you know on the show up for you, you know, because usually I'm, like I said, I'm never home, so it's always like I seen when.
Speaker 3: I get back. But now it's like what can I do?
Speaker 4: Because now, like I said, God, you know our RP to Clay, you know, he was just here.
Speaker 3: So now you're love on people.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: When I went home to Miami, that trip wasn't just to go on a yat and vibe out and drink bella.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It was like, really, let me see my grandma, let me go my daddy and to go out to eat with him, and that's what I did. So it's just life is too short. So if I could do it, I'd do it. If I can't, then I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said anything else about.
Speaker 2: When I got big, was there any obstacles you're doing what you do? And then like being a child of a preacher, like, well you're ever kind of like judge or did you have any section with your moms?
Speaker 4: So for me, my mom was always a ministry you when I was a kid, but she just got her day nine years ago. So my mom again was always hard on us when it came to being independent, making sure you're good, making sure you don't depend on a man for anything. You know, she's Draakan, so you know, the Korean people, it could be very hard, but it's for a good thing. Now that I know, I'm like, Mom, thank you, Thank you for pushing school on me. Thank you for allowing me to go to college and getting what I need. So like, my mom supported me like from A to Z and still to this day, she's over my finances.
Speaker 3: She does a lot for my business and for my brand.
Speaker 4: And my mom's lit in her own way, you know, pas ministry lit.
Speaker 1: You know what church like growing up? The FAKEUS.
Speaker 4: You know, so crazy is like for me. Uh, I don't. I haven't seen the fakes growing up, but I've heard stories. Just activer ties. You know, you gotta pay this when you get in and you leave, pay ties. It's like okay, now ties gil me one time and keep it moving off ferend, you know, every hour. So you know, my mom ministry, she don't do that. Look, you do what you gotta do. You want to tell your ties for your tithes. But look, we're gonna speak about the word, you know, because we're gonna be all right. So yeah, but I thought like the tithes went to like pay the people that worked at the church and ship and the building fund and all the lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like, but if they don't give tithes, who pays the bills? And again, if you don't get the ties, and if you don't get the ties of off Ferend, I mean, you a believer, it's gonna all work out. Okay, them them, they be making away that I'm gonna make a way. We're gonna make a way. We're gonna figure it out. Yeah, that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Get up in the morning, happened with what's what's the what's the tunes that get you going?
Speaker 1: Like I gotta hear this to get it going.
Speaker 4: Okay, so when I wake up, you know it's uh, look you see, little thing, I do a little stretch. I have to stretch because I be so active and trying to split and trying to be all over the place that I got to stretch before I get up.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Started laughing, okay, so are we doing me? So in the morning, like I always say, Google play commission. If y'alln't know who comission is, you guys, don't commission.
Speaker 3: Commission. A nigga commission is a gospel group, okay.
Speaker 4: And it's Fred Hammond, Marvin stat that's how they met. And it's like six and yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out of Marvin, Fred and Sap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of them. And but yeah it is. But the commission is ordinary. What you just won't do. I listen to them and just get me.
Speaker 3: Going, make that TikTok, just just to keep going. And then after that I do a little and all that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's my tunes.
Speaker 4: And then throughout the day, I'm like, all right, let me throw my little R and B on them and said my hip hop on all like this stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got a little regiment in the morning. Got to stay right because things happen. You leave your house, You're like, well, I forgot to pray.
Speaker 1: We gotta do this.
Speaker 3: So I also want to like center myself.
Speaker 4: I mean, we all in this industry, so we got to like get ourselves together, like when we got to go to an interview or we gotta do this, like you just gonna make sure you're good, and you just exuded some type of vibe.
Speaker 3: Great vibe that's me all day every day.
Speaker 1: What you think?
Speaker 2: What's what's something miraculous that hasn't happened for you, but you think it's gonna happen this year? You feel it like it's coming.
Speaker 10: Mmm for referral my own show, I feel it, speaking of Yeah, I feel it.
Speaker 3: I feel like like this years Like okay, V, let's create it. What you want?
Speaker 9: Like, what do you like?
Speaker 3: How do you see your show?
Speaker 5: Mart Laurence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like how do you see it? Let's let's create it.
Speaker 1: You nobody has come to you for your own show though you're saying the right.
Speaker 4: Opportunity, the right opportunity, Yeah, because you have come, of course, and like okay, let's see. But it's like it's never falls through. I'm the one that's I'm that girl like you stay screen V.
Speaker 3: You know I need you to do this. I'm on it, like I want to just make sure I'm involved. I want to be a part of it.
Speaker 4: So when I'm doing that and it's nothing, it's like, okay, well you don't believe you don't see the vision.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: So if they're coming to me now with something or whatever, I know now it's like, this is what I want, this is what I need.
Speaker 3: And again we all have to grow. It's twenty twenty three, twenty eighteen gone, we're nineteen gone. Now we have the vision out. The vision is big. Let's do it, you know.
Speaker 4: But I'm so blessed that have opportunities I come. I have my self tips that I do film and TV opportunities like my Puma deal that I got, Like I like, yeah, you know, it's just so all these different great things. So I'm like, all right, Corn's gonna come. But one thing about me, I'm gonna create it, right, I'm gonna create that show. So and then when they see me creating that show, it's like, okay, we get it. So I feel like I got to put it out. And then but I have my own sketch comedy show now called thes House, but just a sitcom moment.
Speaker 3: That's what I want for them.
Speaker 5: It needs to be yeah, yeah, it's gonna be on your term damn once you create it.
Speaker 3: It's that's what I want, is how I see it. Let's do it, Let's create it. Let's go. Yeah, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 1: What inspires your sense of fashion.
Speaker 3: What inspires inspires myself? Or I don't really got nobody.
Speaker 5: To do all that?
Speaker 4: Just met no if I mean, of course I have a stylist, I need them, you know.
Speaker 3: But all the worship that you've seen, when most of them, I'll stop myself. Yeah yeah, yeah, yes, but yeah, I saw my own stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like when I just did the BET Awards last year, when I did the when I presented DJ DJ Drama with his award, like I did that all by myself, just created it. Because when you have it in your mind what you want, it's like, okay, let's do it right, you know. But I love though Tianna's my girl. I love her, I love her style.
Speaker 3: She's just Rihanna's tt Yeah, Rihanna's fire and just you know. But other than that, it's me in my head, like let's just do it.
Speaker 4: I'm very nostalgic anyway, so it's like I'm want to do something vintage anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what's the biggest gem you would give to the big facts viewers and your fans and our fans like, what's the.
Speaker 4: Biggest gym, the biggest gem that I would give big facts audience right now wherever's watching. I always say it, a delay is never denial, right, Just keep going, keep going, yo, Yes it's on this way.
Speaker 3: Just keep pushing, keep fighting, stand on what you know, believe it be you do you, and just keep going. Just have fun. That's the beauty of it.
Speaker 1: Is that easier said than done, to keep going thing. I live by that. But for some people, they'll cut you out about that ship. What the fuck you mean? Keep going? You know, mother fucked up this? We gonna do well. I feel you, Yeah, but they're still ran on your phone.
Speaker 2: Like it's easy for you to say, yeah, you know what I'm saying that they don't see the whole picture.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna say this. I mean, like you said, you all right, you got people that are on the phone and I can't get up. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: It's easy for you to say, but at least you try. That's my thing, you know, at least you tried on the other side of that phone and said, look I see something big for you, or I see this.
Speaker 3: Just keep going.
Speaker 4: At least you try all you got to do is say, you know, I'm just I'm trying to take you out of it, right, And if they don't want to, then that's on them. But the greatest thing about it is their hearts beating. They okay, they mind could be a little bit whatever, but it's okay. We all have those those moments. But they spiritually they're keeping going.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're going. They may not just be active, but they're going. You alive.
Speaker 2: I think the reality too is sometimes you gotta analyze are you doing the right ship? Like that's what I tell people, Like, are you doing something that you're just doing it because you're seed at the end of it, you might be able to make some money, or it's your heart and your passion into this ship that you do.
Speaker 7: So if you're doing the wrong thing, the only thing the wrong thing is lack of faith. If your faith ain't that you're doing the wrong thing, that's that's the truth.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't matter what you're doing.
Speaker 1: If you're doing and you believe it ain't gonna work, you better come home. Michael, to a certain degree, we're gonna get bad. We're talking about that with Rafference. Sometimes, Nah, really what you mean. It's just being realistic, Like it's maybe you're supposed to be the manager.
Speaker 5: Say that, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm you know what I'm saying because at the end of the day, so I'm nigga take longer than others.
Speaker 1: True, yeah, but what if it takes never man?
Speaker 5: Shit, you had faith.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a position, position for everybody. There's a position for everybody.
Speaker 4: Just because you started as a hairdstus don't means you're gonna be my hairstutus. You might be a manager, you might be an assistant, you might be some When that's oversee everything, you just your position just get higher because you don't have to go to make a parties for law.
Speaker 3: You could be something else.
Speaker 1: You think about the people that want to be you, but you're you.
Speaker 2: They want yeah a line like yeah, I want the line like that's the only way I feel like I'm be happy.
Speaker 4: But then sometimes you could you could you like you said, you have a desire to be a pretty Vie or a Deasy or Beyonce. But sometimes to God, would just three three do something else to your career? Say you know what, I have a I didn't know I had this. I think I'm gonna stick to this. I think I'm gonna do this until whatever door that I want to open will open. Sometimes you gotta have steps to it, you know, Because I started off as an admin. You know, I want to do radio, but I had to get fired to get to there.
Speaker 3: To be pretty bee too. Yeah you know, my name was Alay. Yes, I'm pretty unscanned. But it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't standing on that. I was still trying to work. I was still trying to, like, I gotta pay bills. My faith in the kick in until I got fired.
Speaker 1: For really.
Speaker 4: The best thing, it activated my faith, it really did. It's okay, now I got fired, I got this bill. These bills gotta get big, you know. And then that's why I said, all right, I'm gonna walk by faith. I'm gonna move to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna do this. I'm going to travel here. And then that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rejection breaks some people. Yeah, it makes too yeah yeah ye back.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and then you're that person or whomever is that person to say, well, there were once this and now they're this because the lack of faith just kept decreasing.
Speaker 3: They didn't believe or they didn't stand on what they knew.
Speaker 4: They didn't just push themselves to get it because they're watching everybody else go and surpass them. That's what they do, and they just start dumbing themselves down. You know, you be the ball in school and then you come out you're.
Speaker 3: Like, well you work in the public. You're like, well, your your your faith is not activated well enough.
Speaker 4: You got to do it. If you want to be that ball player, you could be a coach, you could be this. But still always tell people, if you can't get to somewhere, just be in that crowd.
Speaker 3: Come on, be in that crowd. Just be in that crowd. That's all. And until you get where you need to go, don't sell your soul. Just be in that crowd.
Speaker 1: Got books, Yeah, that fly was is huge.
Speaker 3: Chips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, that's what it is for me. Just just keep going, That's what it is. Just let your faith activate, you know, just.
Speaker 1: Do it faith. That's you just made Google. Do you googles faith?
Speaker 3: Never never now heard this?
Speaker 1: How I heard it?
Speaker 5: Sound like? It sounds like sound by right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It making faith and making pretty well appreciation if they find the words you want to speak of city trends, poor wee wees on the screen so much others.
Speaker 3: I mean again, like yeah, the worst time, well I was in Forbes twenty seventeen. Oh you okay, Yeah, I was like been there, done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like thirty under thirty and just talking about like my journey and all like this stuff. So I mean, I would love to get a like updated article, of course, because we are no longer there in that space. But you know, I have some great things that I'm opening up, and then I have some wonderful things that like God is doing. I don't want to speak on so much, but just know there's gonna be some businesses on talking businesses and we're gonna do it. And like I said, my foundation with the kids, my nonprofit, Yes, the pretty victory, like that is a moment for me for the for the young girls. And that's what I'm tapping in with other things ilse have going on. So I can't y'all to see it. Yeah, we done.
Speaker 3: I'm going around schools and talking to school I'm doing that too. I want to help. Yeah, we did three schools in Atlanta, already be doing seven. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna talk off camera about.
Speaker 5: That we did.
Speaker 3: We did seven schools. We're doing seven schools in Alabama, and then I'm gonna be touching them. HBCUs. Just going out there and you see what's going on. Yes, positive vibes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just adding it on top of what you're doing. The outlet is not just to just be funny all the time. You gotta put something behind you to right people know you. Okay, I could get in my bag, you know.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, that's what we're doing. We touched all bag screen. I want don't leave on the table, don't leave no, no, nothing will say that's what I'm doing. Yes, that's what we're doing right now, taking it off.
Speaker 5: I got to wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah in a way. Yeah, thank y'all so much for having I really.
Speaker 1: Appreciate for pulling up to Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check us out at Triple W dot Big Fatspod dot com.
Speaker 10: Nick Rain now visit the new website today, Big Faxpod dot com dot com