Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello. Sorry on some alm was making a noise. I almost never turned the volume on, but you can have the volume off and hit the little speaker on the bottom of Instagram and it still plays a little speaker in the corner. Yeah, that's what that noise was. I just upload a video my wife and I That's why I was That's what I was doing. Hey, look at me. So that minute was completed, Yeah, because I wanted to make sure the audio is going through. Tomorrow's a birthday, and so I did a hey's my wife and I can't wait. Tomorrow's a birthday? Can wait? A celebrator?
Speaker 3: Oh, you did the day before and then you're gonna do one again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Mostly because she doesn't like on a post that much about her and it just gives me an She's like, what you gonna do at me for putting up it's not about a birthday? Birthday? Yeah, come on man? So yeah, so, okay, it's good. We're going to talk about the holiday a little bit, the blow break that we had, So if you're over it, to bear with us, because I have some stuff that we weren't able to get to we want to do Morgan, you went to well you went home to Wichital, but you did a hockey thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the Wichita Thunder invited me out to do a hockey puck drop.
Speaker 1: Before the game. What is the Wichital Thunder.
Speaker 5: They're a hockey team.
Speaker 4: So they lead into a professional NHL.
Speaker 1: Team, which is my question. So is it like a like a like a farm club like.
Speaker 4: A yeah, kind of like how baseball you have like the lower division and they lead into another team.
Speaker 5: That's what Witchta Thunder is.
Speaker 1: Is there a team that they go right into. Is it somebody's system? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were looking it up the other day. It's it's a team in California. I'm not very well aware of all the hockey team.
Speaker 6: I'm yes, San Diego.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was an s team San Jose, Yeah, that might have been it. So that's pretty cool. Yeah, no, it was really awesome. And how did Lunchbox react to you being like that, that's that center of something at a sporting event.
Speaker 4: Well, so I walked into work like our first day back, and he literally was like hey, y yeah, he was like, how was the hockey game? And I was like it was really good, super fun, like talking about it. Thought he was trying to be nice, and then he immediately goes, oh, it's not a big team.
Speaker 6: That's not a big deal.
Speaker 4: And just like shut it down immediately he asked about it and in any.
Speaker 1: Way to say how he felt about the size of the team.
Speaker 4: No, I just was like, it was really good, super fun. I'm glad they asked me. I got to bring out my whole family. And he literally as soon as be saying that, goes, oh, well, they're not a big team, like shut down.
Speaker 1: That it was a good thing.
Speaker 5: What are you looking at me for?
Speaker 1: So you asked her I had this the secondary stuff, which was like how was it? She was like fine, then you're just done.
Speaker 5: I said, I saw you poe to the drop the puck. How was that?
Speaker 2: And she goes, I was really good. And I was like, that's no big deal. It's just minor leagues, that's it. But why would you ask she wanted to talk about it?
Speaker 1: So I talked about it and you brought it up, But why would you want to take it down?
Speaker 4: And not?
Speaker 5: Well, I was just letting her know that like it wasn't it was.
Speaker 1: I guess I could understand doing that if she were like, you'll never believe what I did and it's the coolest thing ever and it's the greatest honor in hockey, and you'd be like, well, but even then, I'd probably just let her think, just let it happen.
Speaker 5: No, like you said, is uh what is your thing?
Speaker 1: And this happened off the air yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I genuinely thought he was being nice by asking about it, and seriously, the first response I got back was like, no, that's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: What do I say, Uh, don't lie anymore or what?
Speaker 1: But you didn't lie. No, No, I'm not gonna lie to protect anyone's feeling.
Speaker 5: All right. I wouldn't lie to protect her feelings.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't ask you a question.
Speaker 5: I wasn't gonna say, Oh, that's the biggest deal ever. You're amazing.
Speaker 1: But she didn't think it was. And you could just say that's cool, that's it was cool because that's a fun thing to do. Yeah, so you were jealous in some way.
Speaker 5: No, I wasn't jealousy at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you're jealous of me. Have you dropped a hockey puck again?
Speaker 5: Hockey puck.
Speaker 1: You're not wanted.
Speaker 5: I can do it whenever it to me, I'll do it to them.
Speaker 1: You probably you can't remember that. Yeah, how did you see her doing it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: She posted online about how so you watched me online? You don't follow it, You don't.
Speaker 1: Follow anyone, so I'm curious how you saw her.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I didn't see her drop the idiot.
Speaker 1: Do you know anything about her online that you don't follow her?
Speaker 2: On Twitter, she posted a graphic that said, I'll be dropping the pucket something on Friday night.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you. Okay, if you guys will let me say a sentence or we're just checking. You just interrupted every you wouldn't let me talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry sorry, sorry sorry man, we really like you talk. Well. I would just say Morgan, that's pretty coolated her wholeamily cool, it's fine, but lunch box, it's cool to ask about it. But there's no reason to take her down.
Speaker 5: An Yeah, I wouldn't take her down, but you said to be truthful.
Speaker 1: But there's no need. But she wasn't claiming it was anything higher than it was. She said it was fine, But you just want her to know that it's not as cool as she maybe thought it.
Speaker 5: Was right, but I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Just keeping her level, she's as level as anybody on this whole show.
Speaker 5: You never know. She puts this big graphic up like she's okay.
Speaker 1: So there we go. It's he's jealous, a big graphic about something she's doing.
Speaker 5: By the way, a graphic, isn't that what it's called?
Speaker 1: Sure? An image graphic? Now we got it. Okay, Well let's talk about you then for a second. Your vacation. I'm assuming you know it's good and fine. You're back, you're healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I just chilled here though I didn't go anywhere and didn't leave. My parents and my sister, three kids. They came to my house. So it's pure chaos. But we yeah, we did have an incident.
Speaker 1: All stayed at your house.
Speaker 2: All stayed at the house. Air mattresses all over the place is great.
Speaker 1: What's the that sounds? It does sound fine, like if you're close to your family and did you air a mattress or.
Speaker 5: Did Oh no, no, I didn't air a mattress.
Speaker 1: Did people older than you air mattress?
Speaker 5: Yeah? My sister air mattress?
Speaker 1: Well that's she's basically say age.
Speaker 5: Though my parents got the spare bedroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all I was asking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they got they got the spare bedroom.
Speaker 1: The bed.
Speaker 5: Uh, but usually you can just put them on a couch. They don't care.
Speaker 6: Do you'll call it spare bedroom or guests bedroom? Just curious?
Speaker 1: I don't have, say the bedroom up by the PlayStation.
Speaker 6: Oh, really.
Speaker 1: Finds it? What do you call it?
Speaker 6: I say guest room?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe guest room.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's right or wrong.
Speaker 1: I just I don't. I don't know that I have a real name for it. I call it the guest quarters. No you don't. I don't even have one. Yeah, you have a lot of I don't have a spare bedroom. We have spare bedrooms, but I don't know. We don't call them spare bedrooms? What do you call them?
Speaker 5: Spare bedroom?
Speaker 1: And I don't know that I call it guest room either? Maybe I think, I think I say the empty room by the PlayStation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's an extra room. It's not it's not like a reserved for guests.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna spare the next time, I probably say something I don't even know. Yeah, because for I had to switch out its little vernaculars that I would say that when I would say on the show, you guys will make fun of me. The one one of the ones that I still say is washing powders, which is just so embedded into when I think it atergent, that's what it is, like, go get it edited at home too, Like where's the washing powders? That's such a nineteen fifty hill billy thing. But washing powders, well, yeah, it's not one flake, one clock.
Speaker 7: The other.
Speaker 1: I had to stop saying icebox when I first started Cooler. No, it's a refrigerator. Yeah, you guys stop saying that. Now I have said it, but but that was one of the things I had to be very present when I first started, like doing mornings in Austin. There were certain things that people will be like, hey man, you sound like such a hillbilly. Ice box was one of them.
Speaker 6: Did you say, did your grandma say a pocketbook for her purse? Mind it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, yeah, So what was the incident? Because I do have a question. Is it because I have a sound? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You want to play that play?
Speaker 1: So lunch Bocks wanted to talk about the sound, his sound of his vacation, which I hated we couldn't get to on the show today. But you guys maybe all have one too. So can I play the sound first?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to hear the sound first, then.
Speaker 1: We guess what it is. Yeah, go ahead, Okay, I know that's not a real sound. That's a sound. That's a sound effect you grabbed. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it's an ambulance.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mom Christmas night. Oh no, yeah, she started feeling really bad. She was becoming disoriented.
Speaker 1: She died.
Speaker 5: No, no, I wouldn't be doing this. I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, And like my sister did her you wouldn't be here twing five thousand dollars a lottery though.
Speaker 5: That's true. My sister's a nurse.
Speaker 2: So she did the uh oxygen nooby in her whatever thing on the finger and like, oh, your oxygen's low. The all this, my mom was just feeling terrible, sweaty, and just like there's everybody got sick, something wrong with me. There's something wrong with me. And she's like, I need help now, And so I thought.
Speaker 5: Ray always says the best way to get serviced, like if you go to the hospital is roll a truck, roll a truck. Yeah, if you roll up in an ambulance, you get to help immediately instead of sitting in the waiting room.
Speaker 1: That would be why you called the ambulance.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, he loves a called nine one one.
Speaker 1: So, oh, how'd you do it? Is your mom? Okay, by the way, she did.
Speaker 5: Mom's great. She had some kind of infection.
Speaker 2: They gave her antibiotics, steroids, all this fluids, and she was there for like a day and a half.
Speaker 1: Wow, she was there for a day and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it was Christmas night, so she kind of missed the meal.
Speaker 1: You guys still had the Christ's meal without her.
Speaker 5: I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: You not have it?
Speaker 1: Not have it? Or you take them up to the hospital and you'll have it there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think you can pack six kids and adults in a hospital room in the er. Not really, it's not really how it happens. Go ahead, and so yeah, roll the truck because I was like, Ray says, roll the truck.
Speaker 1: That is what race.
Speaker 5: Ray says, roll the truck.
Speaker 1: I say that my father in law was a fireman. They call it rolling a truck, and that's when you get the fastest service. That's why I learned it. I've never heard that.
Speaker 6: Term before, so it's also pricey to So you called.
Speaker 1: An ambulance, Yeah, what number did you call?
Speaker 5: What do you think I called?
Speaker 1: And what did you say? Said?
Speaker 5: Hey, got a medical situation. My mom's disoriented, like doesn't feel well.
Speaker 1: Were you a bit exaggerating because you wanted the ambulance?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it just because you could have driven on yourself.
Speaker 5: Could have, but then she would have to sit in the waiting room, and you don't know how long the waiting room's going to take.
Speaker 1: It take three hours, And that's why you roll a truck.
Speaker 5: That's why you roll a truck.
Speaker 1: So what does NIA one say?
Speaker 5: I will send someone right over.
Speaker 2: So then the well first, the fire truck arrives, you know, because their first well fire truck responds first.
Speaker 6: And their first responders they're trained to help.
Speaker 2: They start shooting, heuse of water, No, they check it out and everything, and then the like, you know, a few minutes later, that's when the ambulance rolls up.
Speaker 1: Did you tell your mom like, play that play the part.
Speaker 5: No, my mom kind of not happy, but that you called a.
Speaker 1: Ambu Yeah, but I mean you didn't be like was she like.
Speaker 6: Just take me lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Kind of we just got she was she was like, we can just go to urgent care. And I was like, no, this is bigger nurging care. And that's what my sister said. She's a nurse, so I trust my sister's opinion is it's bigger nurgent care.
Speaker 1: But you could have driven her. And but you don't want to wait and the waiter and got it understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably because you don't like right now it's like flu season and you don't want to sit in the waiting room.
Speaker 5: We don't know if those people are the flu.
Speaker 1: Fire trucks shows up. Is it one of the big ones and one of the small ones? Like god, just driving a little one.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, I didn't have a does have a lot of fire truck? Well no, there's only there's one that has a ladder and one that doesn't have the ladder.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a big one.
Speaker 5: I won like six miiles a long, okay, so I think it was the non ladder.
Speaker 1: So they come in, you gotta pass the first test. What do they say, Oh, yeah, I'm checking the vitals, you know, and they're like changing a tired.
Speaker 2: And then that was basically it. Then the ambulance comes in and they walk. They didn't bring in the stretch or anything.
Speaker 1: They turned the lights onto the ambulance outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had them sitting and was going you know, yeah, and then they just kind of put her. They walk her out there to it and sit her in it and ride, but they don't do sirens or anything.
Speaker 1: Were you scared for her or were you just happy the ambulance came.
Speaker 5: Just happy? Well, I mean I was worried that she was that bad, but it's you know, it's okay, but there's something wrong, and so I was good that she got the help she needed.
Speaker 1: And then she get right in.
Speaker 7: Right in Caul, they start working on you in your's why you roll the truck?
Speaker 1: You rolled the truck. I didn't think about rolling the truck. The thing. What about your kids? They lost too? Great kids? First kids go kids.
Speaker 5: Kept them out of the you know like that, We kept them playing like I don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: When an ambulance was there, they had to see it.
Speaker 2: They're sick, Granny's sick, not feeling too good. You know, I'm just going to see the doctor.
Speaker 5: That's it. They don't really didn't know the significance of the truck rolling the truck.
Speaker 1: I didn't either, though. When we started this segment, go ahead, that was it.
Speaker 2: I mean then the next day they're like, oh, is Granny coming back to day? And then when Granny came home they ran up Grannie.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: So she's feeling all the way better, all the way better. So what's the bill?
Speaker 5: I don't know it's going to be, don't what is sure?
Speaker 2: One of those one of the metas metaverse not metaverse, but medicaid or medicare.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're going to pay, maybe some of it but not but who pays it?
Speaker 1: Lunch's mom or lunch taking too her house?
Speaker 7: If I was her, I'd be like, son, you're the one that called. You're the one that I was asking you to drive mey.
Speaker 1: What do you think he has to pay for this? Twelve hundred? But insurance can knock off four. There you go, you're still pay eight hundred. Not me between that nabby stripper, you went hard on Christmas?
Speaker 6: Whatever it is.
Speaker 7: My dad had medicare and I had to roll an ambulance right, Amy, I had to roll a truck and it was more than that really, so I don't guess.
Speaker 6: It depends on what they have to do.
Speaker 1: Maybe some of that, like their resources, they use it in an ambulance. Maybe I'm glad to hear your mom's okay, let me know that bill comes. I will because if it's only like eighty bucks or something. Hear me, Now, eighty bucks and I got a hangnail. That's bad. I'm rolling the truck so I can get right in, right, But yeah, let me know and tell your mom. We said, yeah, glad, she feels better. Your mom's awesome. I love your mom any but you love what you love his much.
Speaker 6: I love his mom, right, Yeah, you're attracted to No, No, he.
Speaker 1: Just loves his mom. He loves his lunches mom.
Speaker 5: He does. He loves my mom.
Speaker 1: I love your mom.
Speaker 5: Like he would comment on her Facebook page like all the time.
Speaker 1: He loves her.
Speaker 5: He would be like, oh you're looking good today.
Speaker 3: No one say that exactly.
Speaker 5: But what he didn't understand was my dad was one posting.
Speaker 1: So she probably still felt the love from it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well she didn't really look at it. It was my dad. He have his own account.
Speaker 1: Then I stopped. I stopped doing that when I found out it was your dad on the other side.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you have to solve something unless you feel like it's inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 8: No, because it's intended for his mom, not his dad. If I knew his mom was reading it, I would keep replying.
Speaker 1: Post pictures for sure. It's my girl. It's not. It's not like I love. The weird thing is Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Looks a lot like them all exactly, so it's like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's the funniest. So it's when my dad texted Eddie and was like, hey, why are you hitting on my wife?
Speaker 1: He wasn't hitting on her.
Speaker 5: It was my mom that text and said, hey, how you been.
Speaker 8: Your mom called? I think your mom texted me and said hey cutie and she and he was like, oh no, what is this? What is freaking I don't have her number, so it just came as a random number and I I went straight to my wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know who this is. I have no idea what this is.
Speaker 5: You can call them right now.
Speaker 3: And then we found out that it was Lunch's mom messing with me. That's funny, pretty funny, and that's what I love about her.
Speaker 1: She funny.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 1: I was tagged in something on Instagram here with this artist named reneeble Lair. I don't know Nablair. I never met Nablair.
Speaker 6: Like musical artists.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's a great question. She has no wealth. She has fifty six thousand followers, so she has a thing. Wow. But I watched like the first fifteen seconds of a video here. I'm going to play it over the phone a little bit.
Speaker 9: So this is a stack of my New Year's resolutions or goals for twenty twenty four. So when I first ever made a whiteboard started manifesting, it always said that when you share your dreams and goals with others and you get them thinking about it, that they're emitting more frequency and energy about your dreams.
Speaker 6: So the more energy, the more likely it is to come true.
Speaker 9: Even in like the Bible where it says two or more gathered there. I am, so since we all gathered together on the internet, hopefully you guys reading this will help make them come true. And I shuffled them. These are in no particular order, and uh, I'm a little nervous. Here we go, So, which is my first dream and goal of twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: The first one she also up says.
Speaker 9: Make my Aprey debut.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna read them all, you guys can read them.
Speaker 1: And then she goes through the pages of them.
Speaker 3: How many I don't know, six or seven? Oh okay, I was picturing like fifty I know.
Speaker 5: I was like, we're gonna be your all.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, she's not even doing I'm not I mean, I'm not gonna be it. But one of them is, because again she just shuffled them randomly. I'm gonna get the one here. One of them is be a guest on the Bodybone Show or podcast. Oh, and then there you go. It's just the next one, on and on and on. How suns? So I don't know her. I did see that one of one of my friends, one of Amy's friends, Abby Smyers, who's Dan's wife from Dan and Shade, had commented like, hey, yeah, so I Messa a jabby. I was like, hey, she's nice whatever. She's like, yeah, she's a great, great person, and so I said, well, send me your cell phone number, and a lot of this manifesting stuff I don't believe. You just wish so hard to have. But if you put it out there, it's like asking for help. If you don't ask, you won't get it. And if people ask you for help or advice, you'd give it. But black people don't want to ask because I feel like they're burdening other people. But if someone asked us, we wouldn't feel like it was a burden. We'd like to help them. Does that make sense? We following, and I mean i'd be explaining that correctly. So I just saw this. I have no idea if she's good or not. And I said, Abby, do not tell her that I texted you about this. What is her cell phone number?
Speaker 5: So I have it?
Speaker 6: Well, I thought I did, you can call her right now.
Speaker 1: I was going to Oh, I never asked for a number. Well you should do that. Do you have it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, hell on, Amy, do you have it? I have Abby's And that's awesome. They're coming to thing. They're coming to the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Uh what Oh? I saw?
Speaker 7: I went to the trail a lot over the break, and every time I was there walking, Dan was there running, like every time I think he runs every he must run every single day, because what are the odds that I wasn't there every day?
Speaker 6: But he always was.
Speaker 1: Harder to notice him now because his hair is short.
Speaker 6: It's kind of growing though.
Speaker 1: Again well, I could always see him running because his hair was all flopping, or he'd have it like up man bunn it both yeah, but I wouldn't notice the man bunded. I had to see him flopping. Remind me of the time tomorrow. Okay, uh, okay, let's do a midrole here, yes, second, and then we will we have in a middle yet, have we Nope? Okay, here we go. Okay, we're back. All right, boom. I'm just gonna call this renable latter from her cel phone of mine. She ain't gonna answer, but that's okay, it's you might.
Speaker 5: Scammer. Please inger your credit card number.
Speaker 6: Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice.
Speaker 1: I leave the whole number in six on bobs, give it a bit, all right.
Speaker 6: Is not available?
Speaker 5: She didn't feels so dumb to tell.
Speaker 6: Please record your message. When you finished recording, you may hang up or press.
Speaker 5: One for more options.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Bobby Bones. Uh this is my number on your phone? Would you mind calling me back. I know we've never met, but if you're call me back on this number, that would be awesome. Maybe text or too, huh tex text and then when she calls back, answer and then yeah ghoster, never answer it ever. Okay, Renee, Well now that shows up on your message though. What the voicemail says? Is this all on the voice? It is the voice man? Yeah, all right, it's Bobby. I was calling back please sex. Yeah, never matter, what's it? What's the how she reacted to that? Crop all right, so there's that. I'll be watching my phone for that. Okay. People are searching for calendars from nineteen ninety six. Oh yeah, this is cool because it's the exact same calendar that we have this year. So but it's like in nineteen ninety six, so you're it's Tupac or uh home Improvement friend Seinfeld and all the days exactly the same.
Speaker 6: But it's like a retro calendar, either digging them up or ordering them on eBay.
Speaker 5: That's wild that it's the exact same day.
Speaker 3: You know, we should do we should make here we go no ignorant ignore it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard to get hold on a second.
Speaker 5: It was Bobby secretary.
Speaker 1: Hello, what Bobby, Hey, Hey, how you doing. I'm good you this You're we're doing our show right now, so just know that everything you're saying could be recorded. Okay, cool, okay, cool. We haven't met I so right, I haven't met you?
Speaker 10: Uh no, oh no, maybe just well I saw you from Afar at a Wags and Walks party, but I don't think we actually.
Speaker 6: If we did, it was like a quick onlow. But to be honest, I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: Great, but it's not like we haven't spent any time together. Like, hey, I admire your work because I don't really say it to people unless I know them.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 10: Not to be creepy, but I'm coming over to your house today with my husband, Jordan Schmitt.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that. That's the craziest thing. So get this. This is what I just told Mike d a second ago. This is like, I don't believe in the planets lining. World's a lining, but this is planet is lining. I just saw your Instagram. I why don't you come play on the show sometime?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I would. I would love nothing more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think and you check out as a human to Abby, who's a close friend and so you know, I saw your posts and you're like, you know, if you manifest things, And what I believe is if you just state your goals, people will help you achieve them.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I think it's or.
Speaker 7: Even for yourself if you're putting them out there or you're looking at them daily, it's a reminder to work towards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people can't help you if they don't know. So I saw you post that, and I think it would be awesome if we lined it up and you come up here and did alloy interview. Maybe you do a song or something on the show.
Speaker 6: Wow, I am tearing up.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That is this is amazing.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I would obviously love to The crazy thing is I was talking to Mike D and all my show guys are here too. You're on my cell phone, but all my show guys are with me. I was talking to Mike D because her husband is a really good producer, songwriter, and we had them lined up for how long, like two months. I didn't know they were married to each other. And I saw her message and so I'm like, hey, we're about to call her, and Mike's like, you know, she's married to Jordan. I was like, I don't know that. How bizarre is that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, it's gonna be a great day. I'm really excited. Jordan's amazing. You guys are He's really funny.
Speaker 1: So I'm over it for It's just you're coming over. We're gonna make it all about you and not Jordan's. Oh my god, I'm just kidding you, Like, get out, I'm gonna give Scuba Steve your number. And I'm doing this as an exercise for a couple of things. One, I say it a lot even in my shows, like my stage shows, if you tell people your goals, they're way more likely to help you. They for sure won't if they don't know. And I appreciate you mentioning me and us, and let's let's do it. Let's get you up here and I don't know, let's see what happens.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah, I'm so excited. Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: You are officially like making a dream come true already this year.
Speaker 1: Thank you, And I will uh, Scuba youles call her later.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I got a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Why I know, I'm I'm reading about her husband on Wikipedia. Yeah, him and his brother moved to Nashville and they started a business venture. Doesn't say what the business venture was.
Speaker 1: What was your husband's business venture when he moved to Nashville? Lunch walkch once no.
Speaker 2: Top secret because it says the Schmidt brothers spend the next couple of years racking up over one hundred placements on shows like Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: Oh so they did like sync music?
Speaker 10: Maybe, yeah, I'm sure he'll I'll tell you all about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, she doesn't, she has no idea.
Speaker 5: That's okay, I mean her husband, she should know what he does.
Speaker 1: Now, my wife doesn't know.
Speaker 7: Half the crap out of like Caleb would know exactly what Bobby did and hasn't read my vook, So it isn't.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna assume probably producing relationship bands that he had to do in order to get to where he wanted to be today.
Speaker 6: That's the true. That's the truth.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's this show too, still kind of is you know? Okay, Hey, great to talk to you. I'll get scood, but our producer to call you and I guess I will meet you for the first time today.
Speaker 2: Randomly, that was smart for her to tag along with her husband today, though, that was that was a good business.
Speaker 5: Now she doesn't know how to go because she already met.
Speaker 6: Your spouses normally come.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yes, and they're there. Sometimes we yeah. Sometimes it just depends, like, uh, spouses that came, need to breathe, his wife came. Recently, spouses that came. Stephen Lee Olsen's wife was there, and then I'm now working with her like at her and now we're doing some stuff together. Yeah, okay, Well, I'll see you later on. I hope you have a great day and seeing a few hours awesome. You to a random that is so weird and random that that worked out, and I.
Speaker 6: Did you You obviously didn't know she was gonna.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she was I didn't know what I know that part.
Speaker 6: I heard you and Mike talking about it.
Speaker 1: But then I never know who's coming over, you know, she sometimes amy, I've done it before, Well, I didn't even know who the person was going in m Mostly, if it's like I'm getting off a flight and I'm exhausted and Mike's like, don't forget we have this interview, and I'm like, oh god, or oh the worst is I'll get to the house and I'll see Mike walk by to the building or property. I'll see Michael and I'm like, oh my god, I must have an interview right now. I didn't even it's not, oh my god, and that's happened before. So now when he just shows up to like make sure something is right, I get like PTSD that I've missed an interview and I'll call it. Who's here?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but she's she is a in direct competition with us. H Yeah, according to her info on Instagram, she is a morning show host on a different country radio station.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean I literally did not know that and cancel her. No, I don't care. The world we live in now, there is no There is no competition as far as somebody else. You're fighting against everybody all the time to get anybody's attention, period. If it's sixty seconds in an Instagram video, if it's the live radio show, if it's the podcast back in the day while you guys are doing your eyes, A competition.
Speaker 5: Says playing all the hits from.
Speaker 2: Country, hip hop and pop, country hip hop and pop, the country's the country's coolest station.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a real station?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not really. Lunchbox doesn't like it. Oh I don't care. I don't even believe in competition. I believe that if I'm really good, and then if we're good and we're compelling, people are going to come to us at some point. I don't even care if it's at the same time against because our pot cast now is as big as our show. Where I used to though, my enemies were people people that did shows against us because they would talk.
Speaker 5: So much, Right, Amy, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think? All right, what do you what do you think? Really? I wouldn't care if they were on well, and I'll say that like you say what, I wouldn't care if they were like on with Cody on serious because I like Cody a lot of Expressway Cody Allen, do you take Expressway?
Speaker 6: Did you take who took? What's who took Stormy's place?
Speaker 1: Cody? Yeah, on the Expressway? Yes, because they're idiots.
Speaker 5: On the My my, my, my enemy.
Speaker 1: I try to make it myself and if I can be better then than that, then I've won where I used to. I needed an enemy. I needed an arch enemy.
Speaker 7: Do you think her cocoa whatever is gonna like it's Yoko Young Country Yoko?
Speaker 1: Is it a real Dio?
Speaker 6: Station is going to let her come.
Speaker 1: We would think it's pretty press.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we probably won't.
Speaker 1: Mention why not.
Speaker 5: Well, you guys have been mentioning it all morning.
Speaker 1: I know you brought it up.
Speaker 5: All I said was she's on the rival show. That's all I said. And you guys started to ask me questions.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, we'll talk to you for a second about this. You know me better than see what you started, like.
Speaker 5: Your mind start anything. I just was doing research for the show Man.
Speaker 1: Mike is my brain. He knows it tells my brain what to do sometimes. That's my right hand guy for sure. If I would have known all the information pre what I have still called her. Yes, Okay, cool, I'm down. Well that was easy, Mike. D's like Mike, he's like the homeless person that's rich that you have no idea, and he's not homeless or rich, but he's like, if.
Speaker 5: You can get to Mike, that's a compliment, dude.
Speaker 1: If you can get to Mike and like convince Mike if something Mike convinced me in three seconds of anything. If I don't want to do it, I'm like, I don't want to do it, but do you think I should do it. Yeah, okay, I'll do it. I think he's the only one that has that power because Mike's a lot like I am, in good ways and probably at times unhealthy ways. But all right, well, that's cool.
Speaker 3: We did that.
Speaker 1: Everybody good there. That's cool man, Okay, Amy, I need to bring something up. I don't know if you need to bring it up on the air or it could be such a great thing to bring up on the air, So I just need to text you what it is. And if you don't want me to bring it up, I won't.
Speaker 6: M M okay, text me.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, yeah, texting you. But the thing is people probably know or they will know soon anyway, hm.
Speaker 6: Hm boom, waiting Wait what can I bring that up?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 6: What does that mean? I don't understand where you don't know mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like, wait, a car I'm driving right now because it's not mine? Is that what you all were talking about? Did someone say something today? Did they see it today?
Speaker 1: Because nobody nobody mine?
Speaker 3: Oh no, what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh so you're not driving your car today?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What happened to your car?
Speaker 7: Mine?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I'm your husband.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he originally did get my car oh my god. But then you bought a new car, right and right now I'm not driving it because he.
Speaker 1: Took that one to No. Wow, does he have that?
Speaker 4: I have? No?
Speaker 1: No, no limits.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's limits.
Speaker 1: He's you can't take everything.
Speaker 5: No, I'm serio serious questions, serious questions, and how that is.
Speaker 7: I have to say this because I don't want to be taken the wrong way. As a married couple, for basically seventeen years, we divided everything fifty to fifty.
Speaker 5: Sound like if you had no vehicle that no I have. You don't have sware?
Speaker 1: No, yes, you only had conditioner. No, there's a whole I took the shampoo and you go. And then so why do you have that car in.
Speaker 6: The garage because somebody else has my car.
Speaker 1: It's like a okay, so the car that you're driving someone is the car that you're driving now.
Speaker 7: Yes, was in an accident, So it wasn't you. No, okay, it's been that way. Got it to make sure who who said something about my car?
Speaker 1: Okay? I want to bring this up because I gotta have a s compis with Scooba off the air that we talked about on the show. Because the show is about to get sued. I have no idea why. I still have no idea why. But a Florida woman suing Hershey's for five million bucks over a misleading Reese's package that she says tricked customers. A Flora woman's taking on the Hershey company, claiming it tricked customers about their seasonal shaped chocolates. Cynthia Kelly of Tampa suing for five million bucks because she claimed the packaging and the actual contents don't match. The pumpkin shaped chalk does not have eyes and nose cutouts like the package suggests on the package. It's like it's just like a jack o lantern piece of candy, and when you open the candy, there's no jack lantern cut out of it. It's just a little graphic.
Speaker 6: If she gets any money from this, I'm going to be no, no.
Speaker 5: This is what maybe we need to start thinking of crazy lawsuits.
Speaker 1: You lost some money and they throw out crazy But even if we don't win, we make the news. But that costs money to make the news. You can just buy advertisement if you want to do that, unless we have a lawyer that works pro bono. But pro bona is not going to work for stupid cases just to make it.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Morgan and Morgan may help us out there.
Speaker 1: No, Morgan and Morgan will not help us out if they know we're doing stupid stuff to just make the news. I got some people, Okay that five million bucks you's doing for it'll get thrown out. Yeah yeah, what are the five million?
Speaker 5: But it is false advertising?
Speaker 1: How do they come up with five million? I wonder if anyone on the package it was like, it doesn't actually have the face on it. Right, I'm looking at the pictures of the reality and the I've never thought. Did you guys see that the was attacked by the guy that she That was incredible. He's such an athlete. He jumped when she sentenced him. He jumped and in over the bench head first, like a dive. It was like took her out. The defendant jumped over. The man attacked a Clark County judge in court today after she denies probation.
Speaker 5: Because it was awesome and right when she said I'm gonna have to deny that, he goes.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, bleep this and he took off running and dove and I mean, if you guys ever been in court that thing is tall. That desk is tall athlete and he straight leaped it. But that's late not awesome, No, it's it's terrible.
Speaker 1: But I mean what a jump, Eddie.
Speaker 5: It was incredible.
Speaker 1: Who and people jumped on him really longer. Yeah, he flew like Spider Man. I'm telling you. It's like an unbelievable Like there are people like you know when when people in prison decide that they're going to make like a radio at a Hamburger meet. Taking that in the real world. This guy could have been the Olympics.
Speaker 5: Wow, he could have done the high jump.
Speaker 1: I'm I mean he is it was and he didn't like jump to land on his feet first.
Speaker 5: And I'm he's in jeans.
Speaker 1: I mean he is a sweatshirt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amy checked this out.
Speaker 1: Watch him jump, Amy, just watch hi jup? Here got three two one and here he goes. Now, oh wow, wow, that's pretty cool. Oh, Amy, don't I positive about it? Oh?
Speaker 5: That's prettyppressive.
Speaker 1: Right, It's awesome, isn't it?
Speaker 5: And if you see the other things on what he did.
Speaker 1: But just his athletic ability, yeah, he just can't do that. His legs didn't even hit the bench.
Speaker 5: No, no, And you can watch the other angle in the whole video, man.
Speaker 1: I reject and the guy in the suit jumping right down, he's quick. His face is yeah, he's like, oh god, that's quick down it look doesn't look like she was hurt. Don't like everything, weapon, I hate this for her. There's some PTSD so trauma there. Yeah, for sure, I don't like any of that. But all I'm saying is that guy could jump. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think she was writing Denine the probation.
Speaker 1: You think she was right to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think he was probably not ready for probation.
Speaker 1: What oh you mean by how?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I think he's not really.
Speaker 1: Told you guys. Yeah, like, and this is why, Hey, uh, who wants to talk about the Stanley muggs? And I asked because Morgan has one up?
Speaker 5: So those things are people? They blew up? I mean, where did they come from?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Abby, I read a whole article about it.
Speaker 7: You did.
Speaker 1: Do you know about these crazy Stanley mugs?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: I don't understand the whole thing. Like I've seen videos where people are like swarming to target or like getting there at one thirty am.
Speaker 6: What's the deal?
Speaker 1: Is there a new color drop and there maybe not m. What did you call the Stanley the Tumbler tumblr with a straw? And then I've got a couple of those, only bottom because my dog's name is Stanley and not a big tumbler guy or keep a drink warm or coal guy. But I think, what, what? Why do you think this is happening?
Speaker 11: Well, there's like a collaboration one with Starbucks, so that's the one that people really want, yes, and it's like being sold for like two hundred at least on eBay. Now, come on, I really don't understand.
Speaker 6: I made it.
Speaker 7: I just actually I don't even know why. I read an article about this the other day, because you know, you started to the influencers pop up with them on social media and everyone's always carrying their Tumblr, and this company's been around for like years and years and years, and the buy guide, which is I guess these girls, three women on Instagram. They posted about how it's so awesome because it fit in their you know car, like they were like, keep an eye on this, this is amazing, and they started selling some. So then Stanley the company, I think they reached out to them like what is happening? And then and I'm definitely paraphrasing a lot of this. But they went and met with Stanley, these three girls, the Bye Guide, and they ended up purchasing ten thousand Stanley muggs like wholesale, I guess, to see if they could sell them through their channels, and they ended up selling five thousand super quickly, and then boom, another five thousand just like that. So the ten thousand were gone, and I think Stanley saw like, oh, there's something here, and then that's how it all started. And I guess they started partnerships. Are doing you know, what's it called commission on sales. If you post about it, you sale, you sell.
Speaker 1: Oh you can make money. Now I'm doing commissions that want TikTok. Yeah, big part of a TikTok shop. I buy TikTok shops sometimes like a little microphone, a little but so abby. Now that's rolled into more more Stanley products than just Starbucks.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's the one I think that's being sold the most. It's like pink, like it's all pink and the lid and the straw.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 11: It's just all over my social media.
Speaker 1: I hadn't know that.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I don't even know. I think my friend sent me the article and said that there. I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was just something about target audience being like women twenty five to fifty.
Speaker 6: And then I just kept timing.
Speaker 1: People will create and do these little things to create scarcity, just so this scarcity makes people desire it more like this all could be just some brilliant marketing scheme too, more than the organic.
Speaker 6: Well this, I mean, this happened.
Speaker 7: I want to say it was two thousy seventeen, eighteen nineteen, something like that.
Speaker 1: This isn't recent, no, so this is when.
Speaker 6: It started to build.
Speaker 7: And then I think through those three women who have that Instagram platform, Stanley realized oh we have something here, and it completely changed. They were I think they did to your point, Bobby, of scarcity, I think they did. There was a rumor that maybe the tumblr was going to get discontinued back then, because maybe they were, because I don't even know that they.
Speaker 6: Were really selling it.
Speaker 7: And then that created another market of people being like, oh, we better get it now, I get it now. And then in the last few years it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yet people doing fake ones too. They got things and they were doing counterfeit ones on TikTok, cutting tags off and put it.
Speaker 3: Oh really, which is weird?
Speaker 2: They were, According to Casey Lewis, a youth consumer trends analyst who writes the newsletter after you out of that, Yeah, told Business Insider she thinks the hype is already dying down on the Stanley.
Speaker 5: This is this is the peak, and there's nowhere to go from here.
Speaker 1: But now, when Burger King was, that was a weird, rare, amazing time. Burger King. You couldn't even get into Burger King, right, is that burger they had?
Speaker 3: No, you're thinking of the Popeyes chicken sandwich.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Popeye's a hot chicken Mandela effect and it was it was not even hot.
Speaker 1: It was just the Mandela effect man, and it was.
Speaker 3: It was fine spared by.
Speaker 1: The government to see what they get away with. So they do a lot of little things on us too, like the corner Copia have Food of the Loom. My lady was like, there's no way, and then she found the old ones. Ye, Bernstein, Burns, Sieinn Beers all that, but monopoly guy with a that monicle. Yeah, so it wasn't Burger King, No, it was Popeyes, Pompey you know, in my timeline, I think it was Bargerking. Guys.
Speaker 6: I feel like Burger King had something.
Speaker 5: M M had the crown.
Speaker 1: Maybe your way at your way, your way.
Speaker 3: You know what's cool about these Stanley.
Speaker 1: Cups is I can like, I keep thinking hockey Stanley Cup.
Speaker 3: Right, because that's what the championship trophies.
Speaker 1: But Morgan's was weight lamber than Stanley cupp apparently the record.
Speaker 5: Okay, look at these people at Target. They look like idiots.
Speaker 1: You waited in line hours to meet a team mom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they're getting a cup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they may know that it may have value or they just want to have it. Okay, dang.
Speaker 7: If you knew you could sell it for money, exactly the line which bell a lot of these people are.
Speaker 1: Have you been come better friends with that team mom girl that we had on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't heard from Chelsea.
Speaker 3: You guys are going to be best friends or something?
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 5: I thought we were good. She'd even send me a Christmas card.
Speaker 6: Isn't the opening coming up?
Speaker 5: I should be?
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to go.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm still waiting. I haven't been invited.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm done, you guys done. Yeah, anything I need to do, Mike, I've been doing. Okay, that's it. We'll see you guys tomorrow. A little post show here. Feel pretty good about it. First day back though, a little tired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we did a lot on the first day. Both you're supposed to be easier way into the work week, and you did not go a raw dog.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was waking up late during the break too, man, Yeah, me too, like nine thirty late.
Speaker 1: But I would wake up at like seven, but then I'd be like nope, and I go back to sleep until like now, but I got sick to but wait till late noon.
Speaker 5: How do you sleep till nine thirty?
Speaker 1: Sleep with your work? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Throw the phone.
Speaker 1: What would you do if you had a million dollars? I throw in the remote.
Speaker 8: I throw one the remote and then the other one the phone and share, share and then go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: M hm. Oh yeah, two chicks at the same time. You ever seen an office space A yeah? All right, that's it, Thank you guys. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Bye buddy.