Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Gizelle is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her boyfriend named Troy for two years, but now she suspects that something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Gazelle, sorry in this situation, but what's up? Why do you think Troy might be cheating on you?
Speaker 1: We've been together for like two years and stuff, and you know, I've never been more in love with anyone. There's kind of an age gap and like I'm make almost a decade a would have been him.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: You know he's super sweet. He's super you know, cute, full of energy. You know, down't for anything. You know, it's never been weird or awkward, but like damn think he has a lot of energy and yes, in that.
Speaker 3: Way, Okay, good for you girls.
Speaker 1: It's definitely it's definitely a plus in a plus column. You know, he might have like red Bull instead of like blood pumping through Okay. He wants to go out more than ig. I've never stopped him from going out, Like I encourage him to go with his friends and go dancing or whatever, but like I think that might have like led him to cheat. Why. Okay, Well, I want him to go enjoy his youth, and like he offers to stay home, and I want him to have fun, you know, as long as he like comes home you know to me, and usually goes to the same club you know, with his friends. And I've met them all. You know, they're pretty easy on the ice, and you know, they can come over anytime. But like lately, it seems like more and more often his friends haven't really been coming around, and he's been staying out you know, later and later at the club.
Speaker 3: Also, like before, he used to hang out with his friends and bring him back to your place or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one night, like a couple of weeks ago, like he came home really really late, and for real purposes, let's just say he was happy when he came home.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: He also like smelled like a woman.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, are you ask him about it?
Speaker 1: I have to be honest. I didn't confront hi or ask him about it at all. You know, I'm scared, Like you know, I've been cheated on before, but like you know, I don't rewall in it. Whatever I've learned from it. I'm scared to make him see mistake.
Speaker 3: What does smell like a woman to you?
Speaker 1: Kind of like a cap on perfume, like very like floral.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you know do you ever feel insecure about being older than him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually sometimes I do. You know, maybe the age gap is a thing. Maybe that's why his friends don't come around, or maybe that's we see it later, or you know, why you smell like another woman.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I would go ahead and jump to conclusions and say it has something to do with the age gap. I was just wondering if maybe that would make it easier for you to start to spiral a little bit anytime you would feel a little bit insecure, because when your man is going out partying with other people a lot and you're at home, that isn't comfortable. Is there any that you think it could be? Like is he doing anything else other than just going out? Like is he treating you any different? Is he being kind of shady or hiding conversations?
Speaker 1: No? No, you know he's been you know, sweet and fun and like nothing's changed, like in the bedroom department, but like I don't know, like he's staying out later he smelled like a woman that time he came home, Like, I hope he's cheating on me because I want him to enjoy his youth, want you, Well, yeah, I hope so. In a way, I hope so because I want him to have fun. I want him to enjoy his youth and stuff. I definitely enjoyed my youth.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, But so are you saying that if he is cheating on you, you'll be happy and you'll stay with him, or you want this so you can be relieved of the pressure and you guys can break.
Speaker 1: Up the second one? You know, I would it would give me the justification to go, because, to be honest, you know, I love so much and he's been so great, and I would have no other reason.
Speaker 4: But you said you want him to cheat on you.
Speaker 3: I would give her a reason to break up.
Speaker 2: Willing to let him go, Okay, But ultimately you're hoping that he's not so you don't have to break.
Speaker 4: Up with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a little part of me that that's hopeful that that's not the case. Okay, but I just have to know, you know what I mean, He's.
Speaker 2: Okay, you told us what grocery store he's a rewards member at, So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our flooral apartment, and we'll see if he sends us to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get you to catch a Cheater next.
Speaker 4: If you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Giselle is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Troy might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that I've single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Gazelle or somebody else. But before we do that, Gazelle, why don't you kind of catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty nine, I have a younger boyfriend I'm about a decade older, and he's super sweet I love him. He's awesome, but he kind of goes out without me. You know, I encourage it. I encouraging it with someone not fun, but uh, you know Lally, he's been staying out later, his friends haven't been coming around. He came home to men like a woman a couple of weeks ago. I need to know if he's staying on me.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, this is Corbyn calling from So. I was looking for our Rewards card member named Troy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's me. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Hi Troy, how are you Please? Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for your business. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 1: Haha.
Speaker 5: Awesome, man? What do I win? What do I get?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you would like to send it to in the fifty United States of America absolutely free.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, that's awesome. Hey, God, that's great.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for your business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally all right.
Speaker 2: Well, first I'll just need the name of the person you want to send them to, and then anything you want to want to put on a card, and then I'll get the address from you and should be good to go get confirmations on all that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is actually this is perfect timing.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just going to help me out a lot, kind of in a tight spot with my girlfriend right now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, great, And do you want to send them to your girlfriend? Is that who we're sending to?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my girlfriend is. I definitely need to make it up to her for Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's your business.
Speaker 2: I don't need to know what you did or didn't do, okay, and the last name on that.
Speaker 4: Got you? Okay? And would you like to put anything on the card?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, Sorr, I haven't been around as much and hopefully this is gonna make things better.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, what did you do?
Speaker 1: What do you need heming better? Are you cheating on me?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Troy, that's actually your Girlfriendazelle. This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show. We do a segment called to catch a cheater where if you think somebody's cheating, you see who they send flowers to?
Speaker 4: And what'd you do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: I didn't do anything? What? Why am why are we on the radio? What's going on right now?
Speaker 1: Why are you being so weird? And you've been coming home late? You smell like a woman like a couple of weeks ago, like friends haven't been coming around, Like what's going on? And now you're gonna send me a cards in your start for what you did like it's obviously your round.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I didn't do anything like.
Speaker 1: I just uh, if you didn't do anything, and then why do you just send me flowers to make things good? You said you were in a tough spot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. I just could tell you've been I don't know. You seem like you're sat with me lately and this morning I did something.
Speaker 1: You did something this morning. You cheer on me this morning.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't cheat on you this morning.
Speaker 6: I didn't do the dishes I told you I would like four days ago, and that's it.
Speaker 3: So you're not cheating.
Speaker 6: No, I'm definitely not cheating. I just keep forgetting to do the dishes.
Speaker 3: Why did you smell like a woman the other night when you came home.
Speaker 5: Though this was supposed to be a surprise.
Speaker 6: Jaelle's like a really she's like a classically trained dancer and I am not at all. And she she's like mentioned to me a couple of times, you know, when she's gone out of me, that she misses like going ballroom.
Speaker 5: Dancing, and I suck at it.
Speaker 6: I've never done it at all, And so I've been wanting to surprise her by taking her ballroom dancing for.
Speaker 5: Our anniversary this weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh well yeah, so, but I've been taking lessons and that's probably why I smell like perfume.
Speaker 5: I know it's because I've.
Speaker 1: Been thinking about this ballroom practicing.
Speaker 6: My steps, and I keep forgetting because I've been so focused on learning how to bob.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, Like I can't believe you do that for me. That's what the perfume thing was about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Doctor Beatrice.
Speaker 6: She's and by the way, she's nothing to worry about, Like she's she's like sixty something and I am her least favorite student. She's like she's always yelling at me for being so bad. I think she hates me, But I am getting better, I.
Speaker 1: Promise, Giselle.
Speaker 3: Are you happy?
Speaker 1: You know I thought that he found some younger hotters, being that, like I was too old for him, like the HF was too much. I thought he got tired of me.
Speaker 6: Definitely, I'm not tired of you at all. I just I'm trying to keep up with you, honestly, like I wanted. I want to be able to.
Speaker 5: Keep up with you and take you to do fun things that you like to do. So that's nice.
Speaker 3: That's really nice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love you, think you for being so understanding. No, I can't be mad about the tish.
Speaker 2: The Jew will shows to catch a cheater.