Speaker 1: I'm Teddy Mellencamp and this is Emily Simpson, and.
Speaker 2: You're listening to popping off. Well, before we get into too Hot to Handle, which it's really too hot to handle at this point, we first have to talk about something's allegedly going on between Jacks and Brittany and Jackson general. So allegedly Jax is in a treatment facility to get better with his life.
Speaker 1: But you were going to say to get better with his lying, but then you said life.
Speaker 2: Okay, Really it's both Britney Carrlwright blast ex Jax Taylor for allegedly lying. But this is if you're getting better, if you're going to do the work, if you're going to therapy, if you're doing whatever, the thing not to do is to lie on your cameo and pretend that your cameo proceeds are going to cancer research. Like I lie on my cameo to be honest, I pretend that I'm going to do order cameos. Yeah yeah, but guess what, they're disappointed every single time because I don't do them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna it's honestly, it's really just me ordering them. I just wanted to let you know it doesn't make you feel better. They're like seventy five exactly.
Speaker 2: Once a video from you in twenty four hours, and I'm like, it ain't happening. And then Matt will send.
Speaker 1: Me text messages.
Speaker 2: He'll be like, hey, you have a cameo doing fourteen hours.
Speaker 1: Hey, that cameo's got.
Speaker 2: Seven hours left, and pretty much I just write back this every time, like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Cameo is not my thing.
Speaker 2: I try occasionally once every six months. I'll feel it and I can record maybe six and then I want myself dead and then I'm done. But Jack's goes above and beyond and does his cameos, but then lies allegedly his cameo money is going to cancer research.
Speaker 1: Okay, so wait, let me ask, does he incentivize people to buy cameos by advertising that they're going to go to a charity? Yes, okay, yes, and then none of that money is going to a charity as far as what Brittany says.
Speaker 2: So. According to page six, Brittany called out her estranged ex husband Jax Taylor after he asked fans for money and allegedly lied about his plans to donate the funds to cancer research. She posted a video of her ex via her Instagram story Friday, and which she said, I'm now on cameo, so hit me up.
Speaker 1: I'd love to help you guys out.
Speaker 2: Also, you're helping me out because I'm donating my money to cancer.
Speaker 1: Research, actually esophageal.
Speaker 2: Cancer, because obviously that is near and dear to my heart.
Speaker 1: So hit me up.
Speaker 2: I'd love to shoot you a message. His father passed away from esophageal cancer. All of that is very serious and real.
Speaker 1: But saying that you're.
Speaker 2: Going to donate money to do something and not in order to make one hundred and fifty dollars on cameo is very alarming to me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, also, I don't like it when people don't articulate exactly. Are you donating one hundred percent? Are you donating a percent? Well, clearly he's donating nothing, But you know what I mean, Like, if you are going to donate, like, you have to make it clear, are you donating a percentage? Or are you donating one hundred percent of the proceeds? Like I guess that's his out as he keeps it vague. I'm sure he'll have Vegue means zero, right like Vague's like, oh, well, I was going to at some point, At some point.
Speaker 2: I was going to get my Venmo account out and donate seven dollars. I mean, I just But then the part that I'm a little bit confused about is not only did Britney post this Cartwright, she wrote over Jackx's clip, and so I just realized Jacks has this on his cameo and it's disgusting because he hasn't donated a dime.
Speaker 1: FYI. Then she tagged.
Speaker 2: Cameo and then she promptly deleted it right after. But guess who else posted it?
Speaker 1: I don't know who cameo?
Speaker 2: No, who else is messy? From the valley?
Speaker 1: Who else is messy? Well, they're all messy.
Speaker 2: No's the messiest.
Speaker 1: I forgot everybody's name. Now see that's what happens when the show's over. I don't know. I need you to pay attention.
Speaker 2: On the valley.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy? No, not the guy with the girl. It's a messy girl, A messy girl. Oh Janet? No, Kristen, Oh Kristin. Yeah, Kristin is messy. I forgot I checked out, So Kristen posted it.
Speaker 2: But then Taylor has admitted to playing a big role in the demise of his marriage, and it's currently working on himself. He has entered a mental health facility last month, with his rep confirming he'd been.
Speaker 1: Dealing with struggle.
Speaker 2: Shortly after, Taylor posted the photo on Instagram of of him holding his son and caption it, trying to get better for you, buddy, Daddy loves you so much. Things not to post when you're going through that pictures of your kids?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No? Do you okay? So do you think what happened was she posted it? He saw it and he immediately reached out to her and was like, what the fuff do you got to take that down? Like, do you think it was?
Speaker 2: Now? I think they still share that publicist.
Speaker 1: So you think the publicist told her to take it down?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think they still share that publicist. I think that Britain. My I'm just listen, I'm totally spitballing. I've made every single thing that I'm saying up right now.
Speaker 1: I have no inside stores. There's no validity to anything she's saying. Just FYI, but.
Speaker 2: This is just my gut feeling. I think that Jack's and the publicist gas lit Brittany into believing they didn't actually have an affair. I think that the publicist still reps both of them, and Jackson has clearly moved on. Brittany has moved on. They're both with other people or Jackson is still trying to get back with Brittany, but with other people regardless, But that publicist still remains their main point of contact.
Speaker 1: So you think it was she saw it and she said you got to take that down.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's my guess, because about a week prior I saw it was that publicist's birthday and Brittany did a post like I couldn't imagine my life without so and so I actually think that you might want to find a new one. Yeah, maybe any other one. But in other Valley news, Laala and Sheena are spotted filming with the Valley cast. So my guess is also this is also made up. My guess is that because Jackson is not there, they've brought in Sheena and Lala. But like Lala is about to pop, she's about to.
Speaker 1: Birth right, And so are you saying Jack's isn't filming the Valley currently because he's in some type of lying rehab.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: They got to they have to bring in so well, someone has to take Jack's as a messy place.
Speaker 2: So Sheena and Laala are coming in, probably one to be the voice of reason, one to cause shit. But I do know for a hunt. The only thing I do know for one hundred percent certainty is that they are filming, because the nice couple goes to my church and I know that they're filming.
Speaker 1: So other than nice couple. Wait, who's the nice couple? Oh? Yes, the beauty queen Danielle Daniel. No, see, no, Daniel is the guy.
Speaker 2: Yes it is Daniel Danny and Nia Nia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look it's coming, it's coming back to me.
Speaker 2: This next one is also very exciting.
Speaker 1: Wait, can I just say one more thing about the valley? Sure?
Speaker 2: I mean, are you gonna do it regardless?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So not talking. I don't think the valley works without Jacks.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna work the same way that Remember when Jesse went to his Dealing Awakening journey and then came back with Beanie caps. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, so so we have that to look forward to. We have a new and approved Jacks that will return.
Speaker 2: For at least four to six minutes. So I think that maybe what's happening we don't know the amount of time. But like Jack, I think that Brittany needs to like have her friends, and I don't think that probably. I mean no offense to jan and to Nia, but I think she needed to bring in the big gun. So that's why she brought in Sheena and La La. She needs her like top gun friends to discuss what Jax is doing, so they could bring in hindsight and whatever. But I think Jacks will be back in for the valley. But my next question is do you think that Jax and Brittany are going to reconcile when he gets out of rehab or do you think that Brittany's just done?
Speaker 1: I think she's done, especially when you call him out for you know, cameo fraud. But don't you think sometimes you can come back from that.
Speaker 2: But don't you think sometimes that's maybe just because you're so worked up and still mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when you put that out there publicly. But when you put that out there publicly, that's just I don't know. I mean, I if Shane gets a cute, if I accuse Shane of fraud, then I look like an idiot going back with him. I'm like, oh, well, you didn't mean to it's an accident. But it's not just fraud.
Speaker 2: It's cancer fraud.
Speaker 1: I know it's cancer fraud. It's the worst fraud possible. It's just like you can't.
Speaker 2: It's not like you're not tipping on your postmates like you are saying you're going to help people that need like medical treatment, and you're not. I mean, that's it's not it's as low.
Speaker 1: It's as low as you get.
Speaker 2: You probably can't do much worse unless you're too hot to handle. And we're gonna talk about you. But I did appreciate seeing I don't mind seeing vander Pump Rules guests go in. The video was originally posted by Logan No, but has since been removed from Instagram, and we see Sheena and a very pregnant Lalla talking with Jesse while camera's film. I haven't heard from Jesse in a couple of weeks, so he's apparently very over me.
Speaker 1: He broke up with you, he's done, he's done.
Speaker 2: Even slid into my DMS with a smiley face.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry over Are you hurt devastated? I think you are.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to move on with I don't know someone like Ben Affleck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's available. He's available and damaged my type. He looks happy all the time.
Speaker 2: But in exciting news vander Pump Villa, this part is not exciting to me. But vander Pump Villa is renewed for season two. But what we do learn in this is that Stacy is going to be on vander Pump Villa. But even more so, she's getting her own show.
Speaker 1: So she got two shows at once. Look at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she was really the life of vander Pump Rules forever and granted up, things went poorly.
Speaker 1: She took a big, big break.
Speaker 2: She refused to come back to vander Pump Rules or the Valley, and she's doing it her own way, which is I'm assuming she's going to be a guest or something of that note on vander Pump Villa and then we're going to go right in to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask, how do you imagine her on vander Pump Villa. I can't. She's not like the bartender or something that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's fighting with the one guy that cheats on.
Speaker 1: His girlfriend, right, So like, what is I mean, how is she coming on? Because if she's a guest there, then she would only be on one episode or something, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure that's what it is, but that's going to bring in I mean, if she is a guest in, she's going with a group, she's currently there because her Instagram shows that she's in Europe right now.
Speaker 1: Oh well, then maybe yeah she's a guest. Maybe she's the first episode.
Speaker 2: And I do want to say this to you, Stacy. I am a little bit offended they didn't invite me. Yeah, you know, like I'm readily available.
Speaker 1: So you're not. You just talked about how busy you are with all your podcasts you do.
Speaker 2: This time oh matt Our producer saying she's adjoining vander from Villa as an official cast member. Official cast member doing what moving the tables outside? That's what is she Maybe Lisa vander Pump can't be erging all the time, right, So Stassy is going to be the event planner. But either way, she got her own show out of it, which listen, I would go manage vandervrum Villa for three weeks to go get my own show too, So.
Speaker 1: I know you would don't act like Emily I would. I would, I would. I'm not above it. I would do it.
Speaker 2: Listen, like I would go manage your backyard. If I can get my own show.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of dog poo out there, let's go.
Speaker 2: Vander Pump Rules star claims Lisa is completely rebranding Tom Tom and will buy out Sandoval and Schwartz from bar. In the Sun article, Peter has given his thoughts on the fate of Tom Tom, one of Lisa vander Pump's Los Angeles restaurant. Peter believes Lisa may have bought out her business partners.
Speaker 1: Tom Tom was opened with the Tom's.
Speaker 2: Opening a whopping five percent of the bar.
Speaker 1: Is that five percent each? Or just five percent? So they each five percent. They're like, here's your seventy five dollars for the week. Oh.
Speaker 2: I got really excited because I got I sold some old clothes and then I got a checked the other day from the Real Real and I'm like, was it. It was thirteen dollars and eighty five cent.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do the same thing. I said. They can pick up a big bunch of stuff, all this designer stuff, and then I get a deposit and it's like twenty seven dollars. That's like okay, is that even worth it. And then I'm like, now.
Speaker 2: I hate myself even more because I realized whatever I've purchased is actual shit.
Speaker 1: It makes it. It's not worth anything.
Speaker 2: It's not worth anything. But which which makes us wonder what two point five percent of Tom Tom that is worth?
Speaker 1: Who knows but what Tom Tom's doing open.
Speaker 2: Peter, who has been a manager at SIR for over a decade, believes the business woman may be in the middle of a rebrand.
Speaker 1: I would guess that the manager makes more than you do off of two point five percent, I would, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fact that Emily still drinks whatever that ice beverages that nobody's had since nineteen ninety seven is a whole nother issue, Like they still sell that where do you get it? Costco?
Speaker 1: Costco and the gas station.
Speaker 2: Sparkling Nights our new freaking like this is our demographic.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, sparkling ice. I haven't seen that in a minute. But yeah, here we are.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: We're done with vandr pump Roles in the Valley, which is sad because we really we light up talking about.
Speaker 1: Them, we do. But they'll be back.
Speaker 2: They'll be back and Honestly, we'll be to the Mormon soon because we have the guests.
Speaker 1: We even have chat is exciting, Like that is a lot to Delvin's here. I'm excited about that. Wait, who's the one that recorded her TikTok while her kid was in the nick key?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that one's my favorite. Hopefully that she's in the interview.
Speaker 1: She's your favorite? I mean no, baby's like behind her, like with tubes. What's up? Please?
Speaker 2: Can you teach us the dance?
Speaker 1: Come in? No, we can repate it. You can be the baby in the back. I'll be in the nick you put to.
Speaker 2: In my notes.
Speaker 1: I feel like this episode shouldes end now.
Speaker 2: But anyways, bring us to episode number who's the nose of too Hot?
Speaker 1: We're on episode four, four and five. Okay, it's the morning after, It's morning it's the morning after.
Speaker 2: It's the morning after.
Speaker 1: Louis Louise, Louis like how you made him all professional?
Speaker 2: Louis, Louis and Catherine's privacy suite. Everyone re groups in the cabana. No one has faith in Louis and Catherine by playing by the rules.
Speaker 1: No shit still right? And why it is Joo.
Speaker 2: Wearing an eye like older women shirt like it.
Speaker 1: Because he's twelve. Maybe he was trying to tell me that I.
Speaker 2: Have a chance.
Speaker 1: You do. I think you have a chance with him. You should, you should reach out, you should DM him and see what happens.
Speaker 2: I feel like him and Flavia are really thriving now they are.
Speaker 1: But maybe he wants to come on for an interview. Then you could wear an eye like younger men shirt. Let's just see where it goes. Do you think I.
Speaker 2: Should just wear that shirt but not slide into his DMS and see if he knows that I'm talking about them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sure he follows me. I bet he does. He ordered a cameo from you and you didn't do it. If he were one of Hours.
Speaker 2: Twenty four, maybe I would have gotten it done. But then Bree is back in banishment and.
Speaker 1: She is pissed. She's not happy.
Speaker 2: Thank you to our production team for underlining pissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys forgot to bowld it.
Speaker 2: Louis tries to raise her spirits, but it's not happening, and then we meet Christian.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I felt like some people said Christian and other people said Christian, so I felt like it was like a target thing like target or right, like just whatever you're feeling in the moment either way, Like.
Speaker 2: You're not going to see much from Christian after this episode.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm going to bury the lead.
Speaker 2: This date is the most you're going to see of Christian, and it's the most you're ever gonna want to see a Valentine.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, she's a lot, she really bugs.
Speaker 2: But Christian saying Catherine has a nice smile as he zooms and on a photo where she's not smiling is exactly why people like this show. Yeah, I was like, yeah, get it, let's go. Oh.
Speaker 1: But Valentina has a big butt, which is important to Maury. It is important.
Speaker 2: It's very She has some big old titties.
Speaker 1: What is it little? What is the saying?
Speaker 2: I never get it, big.
Speaker 1: Old titties, Take old bitties, Take allies. Yeah, take all biddies.
Speaker 2: But he Demory, I mean he's had a loss of words when he sees her. Then Demori tells her she's the prettiest girl at the retreat by far. That's kind of a dead thing to say.
Speaker 1: I thought so too. I was like, well, wait till they watch it back. They're not gonna they're not going to be happy with you at all. But also like, can't you just say.
Speaker 2: You're beautiful or you're hot, like do.
Speaker 1: You need without putting the other women down at the same time, and like and without lying. Then Catherine doesn't think.
Speaker 2: Louis should be worried, but she's still going to give Christian her full attention. But Christian is actually trying to get to know Catherine, and Louie hasn't done that.
Speaker 1: I have to disagree. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Christian is listening to one thing Catherine has said.
Speaker 1: No, he likes to ask the questions, and then he's just waiting for him stop talking, like ask me a question right now? What's your favorite color? Right?
Speaker 2: And then I was going to ask you what you're Yeah, But then Catherine doesn't think that there's sexual chemistry between her and Christian. Imagine that really.
Speaker 1: But why did he wear that outfit?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I see that I don't understand. He had like a pink board shorts and blue and I don't know what was.
Speaker 2: Going on at something cruise of wear and he's nine.
Speaker 1: That's what I was to say, my boys would love that outfit and they're nine.
Speaker 2: And then the mismatching shoes, like all of it. I was like, you're coming on here to be too hot to handle, and you have mismatched shoes.
Speaker 1: You're trying. I can't. Like. It almost made.
Speaker 2: Me miss the last guy who I don't even know his name, that went home because he missed his mom.
Speaker 1: And he said, yeah, the Kiwi guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name might be Christian as well.
Speaker 1: It's Kiwi guy.
Speaker 2: But like, you don't have to be a scientist to know that Catherine is not into Christian Christian Christian mortally because he doesn't give big Ben energy.
Speaker 1: He doesn't no, no, no, he gives little Bin energy.
Speaker 2: Give us energy. Then Katherine and Tom both decide to extend their dates for another thing. I love that it's thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I love it that it gives notice to the other people in banishments, like we are.
Speaker 2: Having such a good time, AKA, we just want one more glass of sheet prosecco. So we're willing to sit here with this torture date. So sit there in banishment and play with your paper clips. But then Valentina gets a little intent. She's like, asked Amari to kiss her, and then he does. Then she's like eighty two strawberries. And then meanwhile, Christian doesn't ask Catherine for a kiss before the date ends, and he's like, I missed that time schedule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like they give them notice that it's thirty minutes though, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to say this in like a nice way, but like Christian feels like a child compared to Catherine, Like if he would have tried to make out with her, I would have dry heaved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like she's this babysitter right, And he's on the couch like just trying to get to know where and he's in junior high and he's like so he's like, when are we going to Despicable Me three?
Speaker 2: Like he's not ready for whatever we're going through with Catherine. But then they all regardless, they all go back to the retreat holding hands. They don't care they're going to try to make people jealous, but they're also holding hands, like how I would hold hands with Cruz crossing the street, like.
Speaker 1: I look both ways, watch out for passes, watch I don't you Well, clearly the producers are like hold hands, when do you walk back?
Speaker 2: But then both sets of people are everybody's upset. I'm like, do either of you feel chemistry with this handholding Breeze out of banishment? She's not she's not happy, and you know what, they've shown the same not happy confessional for her, and like they've done her. They've shown her banishment confessional more than they've shown her like glammed up confessional. At this point, she always like, yeah, I think I'm over to Maori.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, no, no, don't put the good one in there to the other one up, No.
Speaker 2: No, don't wait till she puts her eyelashes back on.
Speaker 1: Wait uh then uh.
Speaker 2: Valentina tells the guys that she and to Maury have kissed, which causes everybody to freak out. Catherine tells Louis she isn't attracted to Christian, and then Tomorrow finally tells Brie he's terrified. They end the episode right when Damaris about to ad missed he kissed Valentina and then mine episode five, Oh Tomorrow comes clean about his kiss with Valentina. He claims it doesn't change the way he feels about Bri and she.
Speaker 1: You saw fat ass spent money on a kiss.
Speaker 2: The show is just poetry because you know what that's really what it is? You saw fat ass, and you spent money on a kiss. Yep.
Speaker 1: But also.
Speaker 2: I don't even think you liked that kiss.
Speaker 1: Was it worth six thousand dollars? No? I don't understand who makes up the pricing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, not me, I mean, not mine or Jackson's cameos.
Speaker 1: No. I mean that's a lot of money for just like a little, you know, couple second kiss on the beach.
Speaker 2: But also, why would to Mario be even thinking for a second it was a smart plan get into bed with Valentina after this, because.
Speaker 1: I think he's scared of her.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fact that they're all sleeping in the same room is clearly unhinged. But I'm now immune to it because I watch Love Island, so I.
Speaker 1: Like this always what they do on Love Island, because the whole sleeping in the same room situation gives me, like, it gives me anxiety when they all walk out at night with their bedroom and their belts their right and then everybody's kind of looking around like where where are they going to go? I don't know, it stresses me out.
Speaker 2: No, I'm immune to that because of Love Island. So that isn't weird to me. But when I saw him walk past breeze bed where breeze like put in her fizz a line. She has like half an eyelash on like she is literally zero yeah, and Valentina is like in a thong, like parching right.
Speaker 1: I was dead sucking it in?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: What did I call it? I did? I was gonna say something. She called him Tomorrio. I like, how you just change everybody's name by my name Tomorrow? You made him Tomorrio, Like Tomorrio.
Speaker 2: We're talking about van Villa.
Speaker 1: What where to Mario come in vander pump Villa. No, it just sounds oh, it sounds Italian. Oh, I see you were in Europe mentally, so he became Tomrio. I get it.
Speaker 2: Just call me, well, ship, I don't even have my name is so freaking wt It doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Have a Sorry Teddyo, Sorry Joe Dao. It just doesn't just doesn't ring the same.
Speaker 2: Well, then Joe and Flavia, they're breaking multiple rules, multiple rules. Tomorrow shares to bed with Valentina, but he's still thinking about Brie. Blah blah blah. Then we get to we just have to skip ahead to where they have eye contact competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a lot. I feel how do you I feel like someone. I feel like they just fell in love with each other, and this this eye contact thing, like quickly.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's look at each other.
Speaker 1: I feel nothing for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe if we were holding each other's hands in person, we would feel more of something.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like we have to be on a beach. I feel like physically be there, and like they all at the ocean, they hugged tight.
Speaker 2: They did had to hug for a very long time. We also can't forget before this eye contact is that Catherine and Louis cost the trip forty thousand, Like you're annoyed in Orange County over like spilling a drop of espresso martini on a rug. But this group just lost forty thousand, and we're all just gonna now have an eye contact competition.
Speaker 1: This is right, real life. This is real life. I know, well, if I was on this show, I wouldn't be making out with anybody because I would just be concerned with the money. Like, but that's kind of forty eight and I just want to take naps.
Speaker 2: But I do think like there has to be someone in the world that piques your interest enough that you'd be like, you know what, I'd lose six thousand for this person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's Charlie Hanam. I said that on the episode.
Speaker 2: I do find it odd that that's your number one pick.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen Sons of Anarchy like four times. Now, that's why you wrote a Harley this season. I can't stop watching it. That was last season. No, that was last season. Well, either way, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: The next thing I don't understand is regardless, Now, Valentine is being an asshole and she's pushing at Charlie and Lucy, but we already know that Lucy, that Charlie's falling in love with Catherine all these.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait though, can we talk? Can we talk for about Valentina's comment when she like leaned over did she say it to? Who did she say it to? When she was like, oh it was so FLABBYA She's like, you and I are the only pretty ones and everyone else is basic. Do you remember that comment? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was like, oh damn, Valentina isn't lacking confidence.
Speaker 1: No, there's no lack of confidence there. She was like, there's some there's some basic bitches over there.
Speaker 2: She's like, they're just freaking jealous and blah blah blah. But meanwhile, I'm like, Damori slash to Mario has now ditched you for somebody not into him wearing an invisiline, So you may need to check yourself. But uh, this is my final I mean, we could really continue talking about the memory glands and touching each other and oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, the shower scenes. How do they keep track of what you touch? Is there someone like that zooms in while they're in the shower that you get charged for, like touching boobs and touching private parts.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, if somebody thinks they're going to charge me forty thousand dollars to touch my nipple and maybe give me some finger action, I'm like, one, my nipples have absolute zero feeling. I have fake boobs. And two, if you think that half of a finger bang is with forty thousand dollars, you've got another thing coming.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Who makes up these prices? Who makes up the price menu?
Speaker 2: Like, how much did it cost for for what's his name, Richard Geared to have sex with Julia Roberts.
Speaker 1: Oh well, she stayed in his suite for like a week. What did he pay her ten grand for the week or something? Yes, I am saying like this is I mean judged on the bed. I mean it was the eighties but inflation hot handle.
Speaker 2: But my final thought on too hot handle before we get into next week's episode, is why they think they can lie like you're on camera like, don't hate, Let's keep this make up between us, right, I'm like, I saw you guys dry humping and her him washing your boobs in the shower. We already know. This is kind of like you're not fooling anyone here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but they all do it. They all know. They all talk about lying and not coming clean and not admitting it. I don't understand that either. Do they know there's cameras?
Speaker 2: But also this isn't like a traditional like housewife show where I think there's like a cast and crew there all the time. I think it's just I think the fight, like the production value is just cameras posted everywhere.
Speaker 1: So do they not know maybe where all the cameras are, so they honestly think that maybe they're not getting caught in every act.
Speaker 2: If they are, then they're they may need a new profession that's not even.
Speaker 1: Model like, I don't know what's below that, Mima. I mean, it's just too good.
Speaker 2: But you guys stay tuned in. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of long lasting relationships out of this.
Speaker 1: I feel like to very very serious, stable ones.
Speaker 2: Any If you want like real relationship advice, if you want to feel what real chemistry is like, you just need to watch this show. But I will have to say I did for one second I felt bad for Gianna. I know we haven't mentioned her, but she's.
Speaker 1: Had no well and the other wait, can we just talk about her and the other girl? What is Alicia?
Speaker 2: Gianna and Kylisia have gotten nothing and of course they're not gonna like Christian, But what's Chris doing? At this point?
Speaker 1: Something has to go. Yeah, I don't understand the three that don't really they're not really paired up with anybody, and they're not really they need to be kicked out, right. If you're not can out, get the f out.
Speaker 2: If you're not tempted to make out, then you need to be kicked out. And we need to bring in new people because I don't need to waste my time learning names for people that aren't going to.
Speaker 1: Get involved exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, anyways, this is These ways are our points.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks for listening to Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: For another Unhinged Versions, tune in