Speaker 1: Welcome to the Best of the Week for What's Right with Nick Right the best takes and moments from this week on the show. Enjoy. Let's get to the annual the Bill's annual super Bowl, their regular season game against the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it is super Bowl week over there in Buffalo and Buffalo's home home dogs this time. I know what, what do you think we're gonna learn more from? Or which team do you think we're gonna learn more from in this game?
Speaker 1: So a lot here, right, and the Bill's likely without Ed Oliver, which is brutal for them. The Chiefs definitely without their starting left tackle Josh Simmons. I do expect him back, by the way in November, but he's not going to be there for this game. Trey Smith should be back, which is important. Those are the maybe most noteworthy injuries or absences for the Bills. The real question to me is can this defense slow down what has become the most with respect to the Colts, the most prolific offense in the NFL. Is that that's the question for Buffalo and for Kansas City. It is actually a similar question in this regard, which is the Chiefs have the defense the last two weeks has been unbelievable. But you're playing Mariota and you're playing the Raiders when they have played legitimate quarterbacks. Those teams have moved the ball. Now, listen, the Lions only scored seventeen points, but they moved the ball. The Prince and the Jags moved the ball. Baltimore in the three quarters Lamar play moved the ball. Philly actually struggled a bit moving the ball, but the Chargers moved the ball. So this Chiefs defense can't generate enough of a pass rush without having to send blitz after blitz after blitz to disrupt Josh Allen. So those are the real The focus is going to be on Allen and Mahomes, But as far as learning more about either of these teams, it's going to be more about the defensive side of the game. But I will also say this, if I were just to name a few Bill Simmons or Mike Greenberg or Jim Rome or Joe Montana or Steven Ruiz or Dominique Foxworth, some of these people are my good friends or colleague or Colin Cowhert m mentor and dear dear friend, any of a dozen people who in September or August definitively declared that the best quarterback in football is Josh Allen. I'd be a little nervous this week because twenty some million people are going to watch the Chiefs go to Buffalo and what very well might be the last time Mahomes and Allen ever play in that stadium, and I think they're going to watch Patrick put on an absolute masterclass. And I understand that it was very in vogue, as it is every September, and again, I have been very complimentary of Josh the last couple of years, but it was very in vogue to just flatly assert, oh, Josh Allen's the best player in the league after the first few weeks of the season, and since then he's been good, but not great. The team has been just fine since that three and zero start two and two, and right now this year, the only win the Bills have to hang their hat on is a Ravens win. That Ravens win that has not I guess I think it's fair to say aged amazingly because the Ravens were such a mess the first six weeks of the year. And this gets us to demons the rivalry question, So go ahead, I'll let you yes.
Speaker 2: Like, like you said, this is going to be the tenth time that they face each other, So what would Allen need to do in this game for it to be considered a rivalry or a true rivalry.
Speaker 1: So I under it is a rivalry. I want to like, I don't think it's not a rivalry. It's the two best quarterbacks in the league. And it is two of the three best teams in the league over the last five years. I don't think you can call it the two best teams in the league because I think you have to get Philadelphia. It's credit, they've been to two Super Bowls, they've won one, But it is It is unlike any rivalry we've seen in NFL history, where despite the fact that the teams are you know, in any given year, even or one guy just has a slight advantage. Early on, when they were playing, the Chiefs clearly had the better offensive weapons. The Bills clearly had the better defense. The last couple of years, the Bills probably had the better offensive weapons, offensive line, running back, core tight ends, you know, and the Chiefs might have actually had the better defense. And on one team has consistently won the regular season matchups, and one team has won every single one of the postseason matchups. And it is and I, you know, ranted about this on the TV show yesterday, so I don't have to spend too much time on it here. But people so badly wanted to be Brady Peyton and it has just been nothing like Brady Peyton, and it's maddening to me. Brady Peyton.
Speaker 2: Was.
Speaker 1: Peyton was the guy with the multiple MVPs. Peyton was the guy with the crazy stats, and Brady was the one with the rings in this instance. And by the way, Peyton in their third playoff matchup beat Brady, and in their fourth playoff matchup beat Brady, and in their fifth and final playoff matchup beat Brady. Fact that nobody seems to remember but me is Peyton finished the Brady Peyton playoff rivalry with a winning record. He was one and two with the Colts and two and zero with the Broncos. But set that aside Josh and Patrick, Josh is the Patrick is the one with multiple MVPs. Patrick is the one with the gaudier stats, and Patrick is the only one that's ever won, so it is far closer to Jordan Ewing or Lebron Toronto than it is bird Magic or Peyton Brady. What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: Le Bron Toronto is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's what it's been. I mean, that's what that they even when Toronto had the better regular season record than Cleveland, even when they were the favorite in the series, which people will pretend didn't happen.
Speaker 2: But twenty eighteen what Mahomes has always had the gaudier stats. I feel like some years Josh Allen has beating Patrick Mahomes out.
Speaker 1: No. I mean, last year Josh was literally League MVP, and the year before Josh had better individual numbers. But I'm talking about for the totality of their careers. Patrick has more passing yards, more touchdowns, fewer turnovers, a higher passer rating and no, no, no, the last two years Josh has had the the better numbers, and the last two years they've played in the playoffs, once in Josh's building, once in Patrick's. The last two years, Josh has had the ball in his hands less than five minutes, remaining down three points, chance to go slay the dragon, and the last two years the Bills have walked off the field getting zero points from those drives and the chief celebrate. I mean, that's just what's happened. And so I just people so badly want Patrick to have peer and he just doesn't at this point. And as far as can this game change that, no could They would the Bills beating the Chiefs in the playoffs finally change that? Sure, but we're far a long way from it. All right, let's talk MVP.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, how far do you think that this game will go and decide in the MVP? Well, and also another follow up on this, could the loser still be eligible for v Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean again, we do too much. It's week eight or we just finished Week eight. A lot of people are still eligible for MVP. They're not knocked out of it here. But Josh's MVP case right now to me is very shaky. And listen, I was on the record throughout last season that I thought at the end of last season he was the MVP. But right now this moment, Josh's team has a good but not great record. But that's the same with Patrick. They both have five wins. Josh is, however, twentieth in the NFL in passing yards. He is tied for fourteenth in the NFL in passing touchdowns. He is ninth in the NFL in passer rating. And you can say, well, you know we've got to and we do have to give Josh credit for the rushing piece of it. So he's rushed for two hundred and sixty yards and has rushed for five touchdowns. The touchdowns more impressive than the yards. Obviously, on that note, Josh has not up to this point played like an MVP, and the point I was making earlier after he was unbelievable in that Ravens game, and he was unbelievable in the Dolphins game. That was the game after the Dolphins game when Mike Greenberg said he's never seen anyone play the position better than Josh Allen. Since those three game, those opening three weeks, he's been mediocre. Against the Saints, threw for two hundred yards, two touchdowns and a pick against the Patriots and a loss. Threw for two touchdowns or two touchdowns, one pick and two hundred and fifty three yards against the Falcons and a loss. Was bad two touchdowns, two picks at seventy three rating one hundred and eighty yards. And against the Panthers last week didn't have to do anything, and I mean they won forty to nine. You don't hold it against him. He threw for one hundred and sixty yards. So it is right now if we were talking NFL MVP as far as not projection demons on who's going to win it, but on who if the award were given out, if we had a mid season MVP, better candidates than Josh would be Drake May, who honestly I think would be the mid season MVP. I think right now this moment, Drake May has you could argue has been the MVP. Drake has a better case. Jonathan Taylor, if we're going to open it up to running backs, has a better case.
Speaker 3: Matthew Stafford fly isn't Baker like I know, he got knocked out, but given the totality his his season has been Yes, cool, if not better than Josh Allen's.
Speaker 1: Up to this point, yes, I And so the right now, if again, if we're voted on right now, my my top five would be Drake, Stafford, Taylor, Baker and Patrick And then I think you well, I'm going with Jonathan Taylor as the MVP of that team. If it's a quarterback only then Daniel Jones would have to be involved. Jared Goff some would argue, and Jalen hurts. I wouldn't argue, But the twenty touchdowns to two turnovers, something else, and the insane passer rating, you know, with something else. It's just his yards are so low. It's a tough one. But all those guys set Jalen aside because it's such a unique case, have stronger MVP cases at this moment than Josh. Uh. All right, let's a couple more questions on this.
Speaker 2: So you joked on Tuesday Show that if the Chiefs lost the or won the regular season matchup, that they might be in jeopardy to lose the postseason matchup. Are you all worried about that with this game coming?
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I find really interesting. This is the first time these two teams since Patrick and Josh have been there are playing in the regular season with neither one of them in first in their own division. Usually both are in first. This is the only time that neither's been in first. And I do feel that the Chiefs historically have had an edge in the playoff matchup against Buffalo Demonse because Buffalo goes all out for that regular season game, and the Chiefs to me, have a pretty vanilla game plan. They obviously want to win and they've been important games, but a pretty vanilla game plan and try to use that regular season game as a scouting opportunity for the postseason game. I don't know that Kansas City or Buffalo for that matter, really has that luxury this matchup because neither one of these teams say it again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna assume with folks being hurt, like you can't.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's because both of these teams are in a real divisional fight. Neither one of these teams wants to be a wild card. Since Josh and Patrick have been there, they've never neither one of them ever has been a wild card like and so that where you have to start the postseason on the road. Both of these teams, I'm sure believe they are still very alive for the number one seed. The Chiefs get to play the Colts. That. I don't think the Bills and Colts play each other, do they?
Speaker 2: They don't say both of them are going to be going going as I would think.
Speaker 1: I yeah, because it's the Chiefs lose this game. I mean they'll be going into Week ten to seven seed. The Bills lose this game and New England takes an even stronger hold on the division.
Speaker 2: So it is.
Speaker 1: It's a super important spot for both teams. And I am pleasantly surprised that the Chiefs are road favorites, like we've seen the Bills come to Arrowhead and the Bills be road favorites. The Chiefs being road favorites with what people were saying about Kansas City just four weeks ago, is pretty stunning. Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. As I was just talking about, there are plenty of great games in Week nine, including, of course, the biggest game that the Bills play all year, every year Chiefs Bills in the regular season. You can find odds to bet on any of these streaks right now in the hard Rock Bet app. Juju has caught two or more balls and six straight games is over. Under is one and a half with plus money on the over at plus one oh five. I like that one. In four and five games since the tackle that turned the tide, Mahomes just thrown three or more touchdowns, you can get over two and a half past TDS at plus one sixty. If you selven't tried your first bet on hard Rock Bet, there's still time for you to get one hundred fty dollars in bonus bets if you win. Just place a five dollars bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also an extra one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. New promos every day, so if you're listening to this later, just open the app and check out what you've got any day of the week. Download the hard Rock Bet app today, take a look around and make your first deposit payable in bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eight eight admit it. In Indiana, if you were someone you know as a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee or Virginia.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Lebar Jackson and how it seems that Baltimore amount of lied on their injury report. You know, we've got the whole thing going on with the NBA right now, so it's a sensitive time. But you think that everybody's missing the real story and this debacle? What what was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so listen, I don't I understand why of all the weeks to be like, oh, our bad our quarterback that we said was a full participant was actually limited and he didn't take any reps with the ones. He was actually out with the scout team, and that everybody thinks he's playing is not playing. Why this was the worst week imaginable to make that mistake From a conspiratorial perspective, I understand that, but I do not think that's the story. I think that's secondary to the story, and the story is I believe the Ravens lied on the injury report not to get a competitive advantage, but they lied on the injury report as a way to pressure Lamar Jackson into playing and this demands follows a pattern, and I am going to lay it all out for you with John Harbaugh's own words in twin. And keep in mind, Lamar has no agent, Lamar is self represented. There's mom does it. And the reason I say that is because whenever you hear reports about Lamar's status, it only can come from the team. He doesn't have an agent feeding rap reporter schefter stuff and so. And by the way, can we please get just a sidebark? Can we please get real news at some point? Again, I mean we Carson Wentz evidently has been at a broken entire left side of his body for three weeks, not reported anywhere. Trayvon Diggs it suffered a concussion at home that has now put him on the IR We have no info about it. Lamar Jackson, nobody had a clue he might actually miss time and didn't really practice until Saturday morning. And yet in place of that, instead of getting that real info, what we get is the same five people racing to publish the exact same information seconds ahead of each other about extensions and undrafted free agents signing with practice squads, with agents cited, and agencies credited, it's just gross. And you also, I like, you saw it again yesterday with with who is it that? Oh uh, what's his name? The great Sir Tan, Sir Tan, Sir Tan got hurt and Jordan Schultz, to his credit, had it first and it's like, hey, this is multi week four to six weeks. Maybe I are is a question and then we get this and this might seem unfair, but from one of the you know, biggest insiders, Patcher Tan, the reigning defensive player of the Year, suffered a pecking strain in the win over the Cowboys. He's considered weak to weak and could land on IR But solid news what that's not solid again? That's not a positive news story. It sucks. It's football. There's injuries. But everything doesn't have to be framed as avoiding catastrophe. Better than expected. The team is relieved. If everything is better than expected, then nothing is better than expected. But I digress to go to the Harball Ravens thing, a Harball Lamar Thing twenty twenty one. Lamar hurts his ankle Week fourteen, John Harbass says about him playing Week fifteen again, there are games Week fifteen, sixteen seventeen eighteen about him playing Week fifteen, I'd say he has a chance. It's one of those things. It's an ankle spring. If he starts feeling good and everything is all right, we'll check him out, probably pregame. So Harbaugh's saying he's going to be a true game time decision. He's in all the preparations and all of that. We'll see where we're at. Lamar did not play again that season, and then after the year, John Harbaugh says, quote, Lamar felt like he was going to be back. The first week, he thought he had a chance. The second week he assured me, he said, I'll be back. He missed four straight weeks. Then next year, Lamar gets hurt in Week thirteen during the game. There are five games left plus the playoffs. Harbaugh says, it's not a season ending type of knee. Will get more tests tomorrow and let you know how long it's going to be. We'll see if he can go back. If he can go back this week for Week fourteen, if not, he'll be some time after that. Shortly, Lamar missed the rest of the regular season, missed five straight games. The Ravens schefter than reports because Ravens made the playoffs anyway that Lamar is expected to play in the playoff game according to sources. Again, there are no Lamar's sources other than the Ravens. Then misses the playoff game, and then if you remember tweets out about how it's a grade to almost a grade three PCL strain, and a lot of us, my self included, speculated I do with remember he didn't have a contract, that he was protecting himself because of the contract, which is totally reasonable. Then there's the hamstring injury this year. After the Rams game sixteen days ago, John Harbaugh was asked about Lamar about his optimism surrounding the team going into the buy and he said, quote, our quarterback is going to be back. That's probably a big one. And then Friday after practice, Harbaugh said, full practice today for Lamar, So that was good. There is only one way to read those sequence of events. That sequence of events. Lamar and the Ravens are consistently not on the same page about Lamar's injury timelines, and I believe the Ravens listed him as a full participant and talked about him as if it was a certainty that he was going to play on Sunday as a way to pressure him into playing, and then Saturday morning Lamar shut it all down. I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong in this. It's certainly in play. The Ravens are just far too optimistic, and it's in play that Lamar is the type of player who if he just doesn't feel close to one hundred percent, he doesn't feel comfortable going out there, so be it. I'm not judging any of that. I am saying failing to acknowledge that that is the clear cut inarguable history year is failing to just read the transcripts. And it is because of that demanse that I while I think Lamar is going to play Thursday night, I am not certain of it. And even though Harbass said yesterday it's full practice or expecting him to play, I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Can understand that. There's like you're saying, Lamar doesn't have an agent, but Lamar has somebody that's looking at his body when he goes to get checked on on the this type of stuff. Why are they not just talking into the Ravens. I'm kind of confused on why there's not just a doctor or somebody telling oh, he's out for X amount of weeks.
Speaker 1: Because what's pretty clear is to me because yeah, he has a doctor. It's the Ravens doctor. And Todd Munkin alluded to this a week ago about whether or not Lamar had been cleared. What is pretty clear, given Harbaugh's comments, is throughout all of these injuries and again, maybe the Ravens team doctor is doing a bad job, but he has been cleared to.
Speaker 2: Play each time, and he is.
Speaker 1: Saying I can't right, and that I think is frustrated has frustrated the Ravens over the years because it the way it works is this, you cannot play without the doctor clearing you. But once the doctor clears you, you then have to be comfortable to play, obviously, right, And I am reading this as a very obvious pattern of the doctor clearing him and him saying, no, I'm not comfortable playing. Again, maybe it's the Ravens team doctor issue. I'm not I'm really not banging on Lamar on this. I am saying that there is a clear disconnect between coach, medical staff, and player. Now, with all that said, Demonse, the Ravens are now the favorite to win the division and the Snoop Huntley saved their season, saw some performance. And if you look at their schedule coming up, and you look at the Bengals blowing a game, just blowing against the Jets, and the Steelers getting thoroughly outplayed by the Packers, you fully expect Monsey the Ravens to win their next four, correct.
Speaker 2: I mean they could win the rest of the games with yeah.
Speaker 1: The I mean, sure they could win any of those individual games, but you would be stunned if they lose any of the next four. At Miami Thursday night, at the Vikings, who are a mess, at the Browns, who have the worst offense in football, home for the Jets. So they should be six and five going into the meat of going into the stretch run, where in those final six weeks they have two games against the Bengals, two games again against the Steelers, a Packers game, and a Patriot game. And throw that schedule back up. They will be favored in every game they play until week seventeen. They will be favored obviously in all their home games, and they will be road favorites against Tua JJ McCarthy, whoever the Browns quarterback is at that point, and Joe Flackham and then they'll be so they've got a shot. Now here is a real scenario we've got on our hands, which would be hilarious. Let's say the Patriots have some gaudy record, which they cook. They're six and two already. Let's say that Patriots go twelve and five, and it's totally reasonable given I think the Patriots play one game the rest of the way against AFC teams currently in the playoff picture. Okay, they it's their second Bills game. So let's say they go twelve and five and win the AFC East, and the Bills also go twelve and five. Okay, but the Patriots win the AFC East. This is a tiebreaker, and the Ravens go eight and nine, but that's good enough to win the AFC North. They split with Cincinnati, they split with Pittsburgh, they lose the Packer game, and what's their record right now, two and five. Yeah, it's whatever it is. They go eight and nine, but it's enough to win the AFC North. The Ravens, the eight and nine Ravens hosting in the playoffs, the twelve and five Buffalo Bills or the twelve and five New England Patriots, or the twelve and five Denver Broncos, or if I'm wrong about the Chiefs, the twelve and five, like the worst division winner, no matter the record, will host the best wildcard and the best wild card in the AFC this year is gonna have a great record. Be it the Pats, be it the Bills, be it the Chiefs, be it the Chargers, be it the Broncos. One of those teams is gonna win eleven, maybe twelve games and have to go to an eight or nine win Baltimore or Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, and it's just what's gonna happen and so hard, all right? Flip side is the Bears game.
Speaker 2: The Bears, Caleb made some more errors that Ravens defense that everybody's been talking trash about. They looked pretty good, well he has.
Speaker 1: People were talking trash or they were just watching it.
Speaker 2: They've been bad, they've they've been pretty bad. But yeah, how many more errors or how long were you give Caleb before you give up on him?
Speaker 1: Well I'm not going to give up on him anytime soon. But he wasn't good. I mean I'm not going to act like he was good. And that was a huge missed opportunity for them, for him and for them, and you'd like to give him a pass, be like, oh, they were on a four game winning streak, they were bound to lose, but you can't losing that game in that fashion to Tyler Huntley and Caleb playing that mediocre is a huge disappointment. Now, I still think, as I was saying when I was doing the playoff picture before, they're super live. Right now, they're in eighth place, and I think San Francisco is going to be trending in the wrong direction, and their next to Demanse. Their next three, I should say, are Bengals, Giants, Vikings. So the Bears should be seven and three. They should be seven and three going into a really tough stretch of games. And so, but Caleb's got to play better. There's no way around it. Caleb flaty has to play better.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I think at this point, I think everybody can acknowledge and accept.
Speaker 2: That Chicago or committed to Caleb or Ben Johnson.
Speaker 1: He's fully committed to both. I mean, the thing is this, Ben took the job because of Caleb, so the he wants to make this work. But Caleb's got to play better. There's no there's no sugar coating that. By the way, if you're thinking about upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen Pro, designed to be the most powerful iPhone ever, but you're also thinking about the traffic on your way to the store or transferring all your data, good news. When you order a new phone online with boost Mobile, they'll send an expert to your home. How about that or a home or work to deliver your brand new iPhone Pro and get you set up on boost Mobile within minutes, no hassle, so that you get the new iPhone. It comes right to you and a tech comes in, get all your stuff transferred, get you set up on the network. Visit boostmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices purchased at boost mobile dot Com. Terms of course do apply. Here are my five picks this week.
Speaker 2: First pick is Detroit minus eight and a half going up against Minnesota Golf.
Speaker 1: Evidently's eight to zero against the spread against the Vikings in his Lions career. The Lions are on extended rest. Minnesota right now might be a total man. Yes, I think the Lions defense, which against bad quarterbacks, really can get after you. Could give JJ McCarthy hell. And we don't know if JJ McCarthy, how hurt was he or how much were they hiding him. And what we do know about the Lions, The Lions love pouring it on. The Lions love annihilating teams, and so I don't mind laying the eight and a half points. I love the Lions in this spot. One of maybe my favorite play of the week. It's the first one, Detroit minus eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never been so sure about minus eight and a half spread. I'm very confident in that one, Pittsburgh plus three versus Indy.
Speaker 1: So I'm very you saying you're very confident in that one you're getting on I am no, no, no, not at all. I'm just curious if that means it's gonna be the Detroit honeyline. Is going to be a leg of your teaser?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because you like eight.
Speaker 1: Point teasers and if you like them, minus eight and a half like that, to me is a pretty good for your eight point teaser. Pretty good teaser leg a good all right. Pittsburgh plus three against Indy, Tomlin at home, getting at least a field goal with all these numbers, we win against them last week Green Bay. We said we didn't care, and we were right. We're going back with them this week. Awful lot loss. Tomlin's sixty one and forty seven against the spread. They're twenty five and fifteen against the spread as an underdog off and outright loss, and twelve and four against the spread as a home dog off a straight up loss. Tomlin twenty two eight and three UH as a home dog against the spread. Now, the Steelers defense against that offense does worry you a bit, but Rogers has been good again. I'm getting three points. I don't feel spectacular about this from having watched that Steelers defense over the course of season and watched the Colts offense. But there is just all of Tomlin's history says if you're giving him at least three points at home, he doesn't loose. He covers. That was the case last week, and he didn't and we sniffed it out. I don't think it's gonna happen back to back. I like Pittsburgh plus three next.
Speaker 2: Dan Francisco minus two and a half going in because the Giants.
Speaker 1: I listen, this is just a play that the Giant season ended with the blown game to Denver, and last week they got bullied by the Eagles, and they lost another key player in Scataboo due to injuries. So no Skataboo, no neighbors. Weird noise this week surrounding their d line with Carl Banks calling out Dexter Lawrence, with Thibodeau potentially being on the trade block. I think the Giants are floundering a bit. I don't really think it matters which Niners quarterback plays. All lay the two and a half with the Giants going east coast to west coast. All lay the two and a half with San Francisco next.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought you got the Chiefs midst one and a half at Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Listen. I just think the Chiefs are the best team in the league, and I'm laying less than a field goal. This is the sharp side is going to say. I would imagine getting points with the Bills at home. You have to do it. I don't care about that. And a lot of Mahomes is against the spread, grizzly against the spread. Numbers of the last few years have to do with the Chiefs being big favorites. They are not big favorites here, They're tiny favorites. I think the Chiefs win by at least a field goal. I'll lay the point and a half and last one. This is the one I added when I took out Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Yes, Seattle to minus three at Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I don't love the West coast to east. However, Washington is banged up, the defense has been bad. I do think Jaden's gonna play. But I think Seattle is one of the more underrated teams in the league right now. And Seattle is one of the only teams that going west coast to east actually helps them as far as covering seventeen eight and two over the last basically basically half decade when they're playing on the East coast. I think Seattle's really good. I think Washington is bad and injured. I'll take Seattle minus three. So we are going to Monte with four favorites. We are going with Detroit laying eight and a half against Minnesota, San Francisco laying two and a half against the Giants, Kansas City laying one and a half at Buffalo, Seattle laying three at Washington, and the one dog is Pittsburgh plus three at home against the seven and one Indianapolis Colts,