Speaker 1: There was the recent survey that broke the internet. Yeah, talking about how many uncrustables NFL teams consume, which is like a small nation could eat that many.
Speaker 2: We used to have like four different types of PB and j's our little lunch ladies. They would make these. Tom used to just eat. He would never eat the crust.
Speaker 3: I remember that. I think he would just eat the white part of it and he'd leave the crust. Welcome to Games with Names. I'm Julian Edelman.
Speaker 2: They're Jack and Kyler, and we're on a mission to find the greatest game of all time.
Speaker 3: So buckley your seat belts and get ready and let's go. Because it's the sixth.
Speaker 2: Day, Ahonika, the new year is coming here tonight. On today's episode, we are going to go back some of the greatest, funniest, best moments of all of our shows of last year. One of those cool memory episodes.
Speaker 1: We walk down memory Lane.
Speaker 3: We've had a great year.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four was awesome. When we're celebrating twenty five four, and.
Speaker 2: On today's episode, we're gonna reminisce going through some of our best moments. We'll start by reminiscing with the old Matt light Fellow check email.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think broke the internet. That was so funny for you.
Speaker 5: It's literally my prize possession. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we'll get Terry Bradshaw getting into practice fight some of the funniest stories here in those old guys.
Speaker 3: You may lose with me, you'll never win without you. Got that. Then we go with the legendary Ernie Adams.
Speaker 6: When it's football now, I mean it's dead ass serious hundred every time.
Speaker 2: So you got to stick around to the very end. Guys, Let's go Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Games with Names is a production of iHeartRadio. The year was twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: The Nuthouse Los Angeles, California, super.
Speaker 1: Bowl Champs, NBA Champs, Oscar winners, team owners and wrestlers.
Speaker 7: And we're still on the search for the greatest game of all time.
Speaker 1: This is Games with the Best of four.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four is a good year.
Speaker 7: A lot of stuff happened started this year with some great episodes, had.
Speaker 4: Some fun times and not fun times. Do you have a favorite moment.
Speaker 1: A live show man? We sold out the waters. Yeah, that was incredible. We had Ernie Adams on here. What a before anyone had Ernie adams On. We went to Vegas, man, We've.
Speaker 3: Been every Vegas.
Speaker 4: Vegas.
Speaker 1: We went to the Hamptons and hung out with his own house.
Speaker 3: Ye to take on the road. Did Boston?
Speaker 4: Boston Vegas?
Speaker 2: Had the roast, was fun and having all yeah, the roast, blood sell and everyone light.
Speaker 3: Great year, Nikki, Oh.
Speaker 4: Great year, Jim Craig, miracle and ice.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, do you believe?
Speaker 4: Pitch Game? Danny devitou.
Speaker 1: Cad me award winners in here.
Speaker 2: I just keep on seeing those windshield wipers on his glasses could be so juicy, those same which is that?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Jersey?
Speaker 3: It's so juicy and he has a winds show wiper glasses.
Speaker 7: Let's do quick, quick New Year's resolutions and then we'll kick into some of these clips.
Speaker 3: All right, you go first, Jackie for the resolution. Yeah, oh man, this is tough.
Speaker 1: Maybe glaze a little less.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding about to say.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? Can you imagine a world like that? I don't stink. I want to be a better golfer. I want to break ninety. It's more of a goal than a resolution.
Speaker 3: What about you, Kayler?
Speaker 7: This is a real one and I've actually been saying this to Jack in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to be more positive.
Speaker 1: Did you put the grit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got out of my system last episode. Oh man, me more positive in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I want to try. No one asked me, but I'll just say I'm gonna you I'm gonna try.
Speaker 8: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to honestly work on my communication skills in so many different ways.
Speaker 1: If you had to pick someone to model your communication goals after, who would that be? Who's the best communicator? Like who was the pinnacle of communication?
Speaker 3: Brady was pretty good at communicating.
Speaker 2: I could see that, Like if I had some funk with him, or if you know, I wasn't getting like, he would sit you down, like all right, what's what's deal?
Speaker 3: He knew how he could.
Speaker 2: He could have uncomfortable conversations. I'm not really good at those, and you know, I just I need to work on that. I need to improve and then overall just improvement continue in patience. I need a lot more patience to virtue, you know what I mean. So that's what New Year's is good for a fresh start, get to try to make the best version of yourself this next year.
Speaker 3: Reflect reflect a lot of that, a lot of reflection.
Speaker 4: Good year and twenty twenty five, there's gonna be some good stuff. Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: What do we got now, let's do it. Who could forget Matt Light's wild appearance in the nuthouse.
Speaker 7: We were trying to decide which was the best moment for Matt Light and we almost just put the whole episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine this episode from.
Speaker 2: Hunting the Woods behind Gillette? The pranks galore? Oh my goodness, this was an instant class Gargoyle. Oh, I wonder where Briggs is? I wonder where Briggs. We want to get you on, get your side of the story. That dang mouse, he had that mouse more the street mental error, the infamous prank that he pulled on Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's look back at that one.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we got the Matt Light prank on Coach Balichick. Let's go back to that.
Speaker 3: Let's go check it out.
Speaker 5: And Bill's kind of pissed off, like, yeah, what did you do?
Speaker 2: I heard that story once you went into his office, and what did you do?
Speaker 5: So I had this remote right and again and this is back in the day when this stuff didn't really exist. But I was always surfing the net and it was a mouse and it plugged in actually, but they didn't do anything when you plugged in. You couldn't actually control the mouse. But there were I don't know how you get this much energy out of two triple A batteries, but those two triple A batteries, when you hit that mouse button, it would send like Jesus through your body, like real quick. And so he was in a staff meeting. It was it was in training camp, and nobody was there. So I slip in and I'm on my way out. They're still working really hard, trying to make us better. And I go in and I put that thing on his laptop on his desk. I come in the next morning, you know, dying next killing me. It's like the start training camp. I'm not even thinking about what I did to night before. And Ben Bears is like immediately when I walk in, he's like not good, like like seriously like, and you can see in his eyes like the Bears the bear not good. And I'm like what but I know I know what he's saying, right, but I'm like, what are you talking about denied to you die and he's like just telling you it's not good, man. What happens is not good. And I'm like, hey, look, I can't play this game right now. I gotta go get ready. So I walk into the meal room. And when I walk in there, Matty P has just got some toast or something and he turns around and he sees me and he's like, you're an idiot. And I'm like what, I'm like, you two and he's like, hey man, he's fired up and because of your dumb ass, we spent like two more extra hours here last night. And I'm like for what and he goes, well, he goes, I know it was you. And when he shocked himself. The first time he had he had his hand off the keyboard. The second time his hand hit the keyboard and it deleted his notes. You know how he takes notes everything of everything, everything, Like, hey, by the way, this is crazy man. Here's here's a great example. Let's say we're playing the Jets and it's it's it's Monday afternoon, so we're playing a divisional game, right It's we're coming off a loss on the road, and you know we were we have a two key players on defense and went down. He'll go back in his notes and do keyword search or something, and he'll find a scenario that mimics that almost to a t. And then he'll look and see, how did I address the team. Did I go hard on him? Did I take it easy on him? Did I push him? And how hard did I push him? Did we practice a certain way? What was the outcome? How did it come out? All that stuff gets analyzed. Man, that's the craziness in the complexity that a lot of people don't realize. I don't know how much that weighs in his success or whatever else, but that's who he is.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: So when now, by the way, first time he didn't have his hand on a keyboard, the second time he shocked himself, he did and it closed in a program. The way I look at that is you're an air repeater. That the first one was my fault, second one that's your fault. Now we didn't talk about that, but I will say this, When he lost that, that was not a good day because it wasn't like auto save apparently, so all of his notes for that day apparently went by by. And what I thought was real, So I wanted to go get my mouse, but I left that thing in there.
Speaker 9: Buddy.
Speaker 5: Once I heard about that one, I was like, yeah, that thing's gone.
Speaker 3: What did he say to you?
Speaker 5: He I mean literally he said something like, I mean he stopped me. And by the way, Bill's kind of like Tommy, like, I have no idea how time he got from one meeting room to the next. I don't know if he floated in the atmosphere he like like became particles and just reappears like in weird places. Obviously he didn't shower. Toim, he never showered. Never, Nobody ever saw him in there weird.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I see him a couple of times. He'd have the two shower heads on him. Ember he would be in the corner sometimes rarely shower heads.
Speaker 9: I'm like, dude, yeah I had.
Speaker 5: Two showers I know, and neither one of those heads wanted to be pointed to him. No, seriously, Like the water was like he's he's hydrophobic, like it like water doesn't like him.
Speaker 3: He got to think about it.
Speaker 2: He probably goes to like his sick home where like he's got like hydrogen based water.
Speaker 5: No, I'm listen, I think he has to wash him every day. I think, so seriously, it's Alex little tiny hands, Like, so what did Bill say?
Speaker 9: Hey man?
Speaker 5: He was fired up. He basically told me if you go in my office again, I will kill you. And of course I did not. I'm like, coach, what are we even talking about? He's like, you know exactly what we're talking about. I really don't, I said, but I'm gonna get some food here, I'll see in the meeting room. And and but it was weird because Maddy p came at me and so the Bears and I thought I thought they were like flipping it on me right, like, oh, we're gonna make him think that. You know, coaches really fired up? No coaches because Dante was the last one, because you know Dante doesn't mess around. Dante was real matter.
Speaker 3: What did Scarr say?
Speaker 5: Like, He's like, I don't think that was a good idea. You probably shouldn't go in the head coach's office. And I'm like you too, I'm like, I don't know what you're even talking about.
Speaker 3: So did you deny it? Till day to forever?
Speaker 8: Forever?
Speaker 5: But that's the so again, we didn't have a conversation about it. It wasn't like at some point he came to me. It was like, hey, that shit was kind of funny. You got me that she had hurt, you know, like I we cool to acknowledge any of this, Like, hey, remember that email you sent me? Like that was funny. But there's a part of me that believes, like what he reiterated on his concluding remarks email, that he was kind of serious. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Serious.
Speaker 2: Bill used to he was notorious for fucking quizziness on spot and I could have sworn Matt Light was sleeping in a meeting and Bill tried to catch Matt and he.
Speaker 3: Goes, Matt, you got all the fucking answer exactly what he said.
Speaker 5: Actually, I was just gonna say that, Matt, you.
Speaker 3: Got all the fucking answers. What coverage is that?
Speaker 8: And you hit?
Speaker 3: You hit the coverage?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Two blit zone two C.
Speaker 5: There was like the square root in a sly triangle is equal to the I'm like, and everybody turns around. They're like, because they know I sleep, Like you know I sleep. I slept through every meeting and I don't. Honestly, my wife was like, you're gonna get fired. Like my first year, I remember Dante Scarnakia, my line coach, would make me stand up in the meeting room when we had our offensive line meetings, and I would fall asleep eating a candy bar, trying to stay awake, eating a candy bar, fall asleep standing and he would be like like if you if you fall asleep one more time, I will kill you. And I'm like, oh man, like I'm a rookie. I didn't know what was happening on that one though, So this is the greatest right, so notorious sleeper Copan would kick me. He sat right behind me. He would always feed me the answer too, because I have not fuck, I don't know what Bill just said. I was asleep and so and by the way, like football, like yes, we're a bunch of Neanderthals, but like I don't need to watch that seven hundred times, like all we do is sit in rewind watch, rewind watch. So on this one, if you think on that season, we had a bunch of young guys, and defensively, as you know, the defense could get everything. You know, Bill would be like, all right, look, you know, you know what are we expecting? You know, he'd be talking to the offense in this situation, what are we expecting them to do? I mean, it's third down, we're in a red zone. I mean, you know, we got you know, whatever, we got trips, you know. And and he'd ask somebody a question and it'd be like a really difficult question and we would come up with an answer that's pretty good. He'd be like, Ah, I'm not what the fuck you know, that's not what they're gonna do. I mean, god damn it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I'd be watching an ounce of film and then he would go to the defense and he'd be like, all right, guys, like, what's one plus seven? And they'd be like six and a half and they like that it's pretty close, pretty good? All right now, I'm moving on.
Speaker 11: What are we talking about, coach?
Speaker 3: Like those guys that have no idea jerseys?
Speaker 2: Right, Like he would give some fucking terrible you give the easiest questions, these fucking defensive guys, and they.
Speaker 5: Always got to pass every time. So I'm listening to this and I'm like, these cats have no idea. And Bill's kind of pissed off. Like we had a couple of weeks of coming in and I want some answers. It's a Wednesday morning, right, and you better have my answers, right. Well, they weren't having this, so I go on my way out. I don't know why. I just had this epiphany, and I walk into Coach's office, which is always awkward, like you don't go in there just to go in there, Oh no, and you gotta pass Bears, the little man purse right there at the front, right, and I love Bears, but you know, so anyway, I go in there. Coach is working at his computer and he looks up at me. He's like, you know, like there wasn't a question, it was just like a you know, and I'm like uh. And right then, immediately I'm like why did I do this? This is not gonna be I'm like, Coach, hey, listen, I'm like, these guys don't have the answers. They're not coming in with stuff I said. I thought it'd be funny if, like, you know, next time we do this, like on the next Wednesday or whatever, you you throw me some questions and I'll just rat them off and be like shit that even Brady wouldn't know. And he's like, you know, all right, what what are you thinking? And I'm like, uh, well, you know, like you know, you you say something, then I rode off an answer. Then you you try to hit me with another one, try to catch me slipping, and I'll just keep ratting them off, and all the guys are gonna and that way. Now they're gonna know, like, well, I got to get in the film room. I need if light knows this shit, then I really need to do a little bit more studied. And it fell on deaf ears.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 5: He was just like, you know, look, I mean, you know, like it wasn't like a hey, that sounds like a great idea or that's really stupid. It was just like indifferent. So I walked out of there thinking that that failed. Three weeks go by it, I'm walking in and Bear's like, hey, Bill wants to see it. And I'm like, oh snap, what.
Speaker 9: Did I do?
Speaker 5: Like I told, he forgot about the whole conversation, right, and I'm not kidding you. I walk in his office and immediately he goes, all right, look, you know I'll hit you with you know that you know what they're doing the third down and then I'm gonna I'm gonna talk to you about you know, when we get into the red zone, you know what that looks like. And then the last one, I'm like, and he rattles off these three questions he's gonna ask me, and I'm like, okay, and I'm like, what's the answer, Like, I have no idea, like you're speaking like swa heally, I have no idea what you're even referring to Bill And he's like, oh well, So I grab a pin and I start writing the answers on my hand and we go in team meeting kicks off and he starts off with his typical I mean, you know, in the category of what we're not looking for, and it's some Bengals, you know, problem with some guy getting the strip club or something. Always a Bengals player, right, I swear to God, Always a Bengals player.
Speaker 2: And then then he looks learn the Bengal formation. The f was all the way and the inside because he was in jail.
Speaker 5: In jail, easy way to remember. So when he asked me, when he says, exactly what you said, all right, like you got all the fucking answers, all right, here we go, what are they doing this? And I literally just rattled off immediately. I remember I could hear the air come out of coping, and he's like, shit, he's awake. And I didn't even know that one. So the next one he throws out there, immediately answer that one, and the third one, I'm like literally looking at my hand, of course. And so when it's done and we leave the team meeting room, I remember the guys coming up to me and they're like, what the F. I'm like, hey, just get in a film room, you know, like like I didn't acknowledge the fact that Bill and I set that up. And you know, here's the best part, Jules, I've never had a conversation with Bill about any of the funny stuff that's ever happened between him and I.
Speaker 4: That Like, how did he stay on that team for so long?
Speaker 1: It's incredible. The carte blanche he had around there is impressive. Look, don't use big words, neither of us. What do you say you or I understand? Understand? Oh, it's such a Bill all time?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 4: What do we got here? Next?
Speaker 2: On our next moment comes TV legend and former Pittsburgh stiller Ed O'Neil.
Speaker 1: I had another great thesbian.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean I I four touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Four touchdowns in sixty nine, sixty six, sixty six. I don't know why, but I did you see that one episode?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Because we've had him on all my algorithms have a lot of Ed o'neo and married with children clips. Great one where he's playing softball and pegs over there, like, no, that's not him, you know what I mean? This guy's like is that al Bundy? And she tells it this huge story about it. I just I fucking love that show. I love that show. That was That was such a fun episode for us. Choked me out after the episode Jiu Jitsu Champion Friends with the Gracies.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, you might want to be messed with man.
Speaker 3: That was so fun. All timer, that was an all timer.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's let's go to.
Speaker 7: Ed's story of his cup of coffee with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 12: This was not too long after I got cut. Yeah, so I was still following things pretty close. And you know, I knew all about frank O Harris and those guys because they came a year after I got cut. And when I got cut, I said I got cut. I had a cup of coffee with them basically that's about it. But yeah, so I was still, you know, sitting in the bar with my buddies watching these games.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and glad I wasn't playing at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you had to be vested because you got drafted with me and Joe Green. You got drafted with a lot of these pro football Hall of famers, and so you got to enjoy.
Speaker 3: And it was Chuck noles first year.
Speaker 13: Right, it was noles first year, and so you.
Speaker 2: Got to you had his first training camp, and you got to know these people. So you get vested because you have relationships with these guys.
Speaker 12: Huh yeah, I mean it was uh, you know, it was. It was very intense. You know you've been to those camps. I mean I didn't make a whole lot of friends. It was a job, yes, but it was it was fun. I actually enjoyed it. Yeah, as opposed to college. I mean, you know, I don't know why you would think it would be the opposite, but I actually enjoyed the training down there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what people don't realize because I was a very similar situation as you. You were a priority free agent, so they sinned you exactly. I was a seventh round draft pick, which is the last round of our draft, which some would argue it's better to be a free agent because you get two years contract instead.
Speaker 3: Of locking in for a third.
Speaker 13: And you were a quarterback. I was a quarterback.
Speaker 2: But the mental aspect when you're on the team and there's ninety guys, they got to cut it down to fifty three and you're sitting where you did you used to play the numbers game, You're sitting in training camp. Well, they're going to keep this guy. They're going to keep that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I had a situation where, you know, I don't know if yours was the same as ours, but ours the Steelers they would put a board up and if your name wasn't on it, you were cut. So it's kind of a nice way to do it. You know, you don't see your name as this guy got cut. You know, people don't know you, they don't even know you got gut.
Speaker 2: And it's completely changed nowadays. Nowadays, you'll be sitting in the locker room and they have this guy with everyone calls the Turk. It's probably like, uh, he's like an offensive assistant of assistant of another assistant, and he comes up to your locker and he taps on your shoulder.
Speaker 3: He says, hey, head coach wants to see you. Bring your playbook.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I had that. See they went to they went through.
Speaker 12: When it started out, okay, they had so many guys, they cut the way I just mentioned.
Speaker 13: But then if you got along some then it turned into.
Speaker 12: Uh, oh, by the way, coach snow would like to see you in his office and bring your playbook.
Speaker 14: That's what happened to me.
Speaker 4: Geez.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so but then there you know how nice they are to you when you're going there.
Speaker 3: You know we're going a different route. You know, you're just not yea.
Speaker 12: Well with me, it was, well, you never played outside linebacker and you're trying to make the team and learn the position at the same time.
Speaker 14: That's hard to do.
Speaker 12: I said, yeah, He said, well I think they I think I think I remember it as well.
Speaker 13: You can go to the Eagles if you want to, and don't give.
Speaker 9: You a good look.
Speaker 13: We'll rent a car for you. You can drive down the PA Pike.
Speaker 12: But I need to know right now, and I don't know what happened to my thinking. It was like, you're gonna what I want to drive a car Philadelphia.
Speaker 13: No I said, I'm done. I'm finished. Thanks a lot. Wow, that was it, but I was.
Speaker 12: Getting sick of it. To be honest with you, I played for two colleges. I had some knee problems, and I just I don't know what it was. I didn't even like coach as much. You know, I got I don't I like Noel.
Speaker 9: He was well.
Speaker 12: I didn't get to know him much, but he was a real gentleman, and I thought he was a nice guy. He was, but I had coaches in college. I didn't like it all in high school too. I had to start thinking maybe.
Speaker 5: It was my fault.
Speaker 13: It was to that point, Gee, I was finished.
Speaker 8: I said.
Speaker 14: He said, well, what are you going to do?
Speaker 13: I said, I don't know, but not this.
Speaker 12: And then I remember when I went to my back to the dorm room I had, you know, I had a roommate. His name was Clarence Oliver San Diego State. He made the team as a defensive back and he only played one year. I think he broke his back, but he made it. But I went in and he was like, what happened? What do you think?
Speaker 13: So I was backing up and the guy came in.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 13: They said, well, the car's out there. Where do you want to go? And I said, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 12: I'm not from Pittsburgh, but.
Speaker 3: I knew a guy.
Speaker 12: I knew a friend in Pittsburgh. So I said, now I'm going to Pittsburgh. And he says, okay, we'll drive you to Pittsburgh. You know it's not too it's Latrobe. So he said, we'll swing by the stadium on the way out because your cleats are there in the locker, and we got a lot of.
Speaker 13: Swag for you.
Speaker 12: We got great jerseys and T shirts and hats and shorts. And I said, I don't want any of that shit. He said, you don't want the it's good stuff. I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to wear it.
Speaker 14: I'm not wearing it.
Speaker 13: I don't want the cleats either. I'm not going to use him anymore.
Speaker 12: So he took me into Pittsburgh and I had this rudimentary idea of where my friend lived.
Speaker 14: So I was trying.
Speaker 13: I didn't want to go home. Yeah, it was what it was. So I didn't you want to go home?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, that was all screwed up.
Speaker 12: I thought, I don't want to go home and have to explain this, so I said, uh, it was still in the summertime. So I directed them up a street and I saw a bar. It was a local bar with the door open the summertime, the doors no air, you know, the door was open. I said, right here, my friend lives right around that bar. Just drop me off here.
Speaker 3: You sure, you know?
Speaker 13: They kind of said, yeah, give me the bag audios.
Speaker 12: So I went in the bar and it was like two o'clock in the afternoon, and there were like a couple of you know, locals. It was a local joint. So I walk in. I'm twenty three years old. They don't know me.
Speaker 13: I'm a stranger in this neighborhood and they look like, was this good? I order a beer and.
Speaker 12: They got the TV up high, you know, on the wall, and we're watching it and the the New News comes on and they're showing Armstrong walking on the moon.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 13: That's when I got cut. And I'm thinking, well, if somebody had a good.
Speaker 12: Day, he had the golf club right, and I'm watching it, and then they went to the sports and of course it's Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: So they go.
Speaker 12: Linebacker Ed O'Neill released today from the Steelers and there's my picture, and these guys are in the in the bar and they look.
Speaker 13: They go, you're at O'Neill.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and they said, your money's no good here. Now they're all buying me drinks. I end up at three o'clock in the morning and some some car with some girl with a state hoopie pulling me over. You know, I don't even know my name at this point. And the guy looks in and I think I had my shirt off, and you know, that was almost naked. And I'm driving though, and he says, you know, I had my my drivers. He said, did you get cut today from Pittsburgh. I said yep. He said, miss can you drive? She said yeah, he just he's just driving around And he said, can you drive this guy home?
Speaker 13: And she said, I'll take him.
Speaker 12: He says he knows somebody and he sapt letting him go because it was you.
Speaker 13: Know, it was Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Pittsburgh Steelers. They love them Steelers.
Speaker 13: Even if you got cut, it doesn't make any You're still part of the team.
Speaker 3: You're still part of the team anyway.
Speaker 13: That's my I don't think i've told that story ever.
Speaker 4: That so you were a defensive lineman. In college, I played.
Speaker 12: Mansome joker, middle guard, middle guard on defense, okay, and I played defensive end and I played tight end in college.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 13: You know I just went around like that.
Speaker 7: So what was the you said that you mentioned you were playing outside linebacker in Steelers camp?
Speaker 12: What was That's all you got? That's all they had for me. You know, I couldn't be a cornerback. I wasn't quick enough. I mean I ran a four seven forty in sixty eight.
Speaker 13: That's that's my number though. But you know that's fast. I was about two thirty.
Speaker 2: Four to seven four seven, then two thirty. That's like a two sixty guy running four six.
Speaker 13: And then I did.
Speaker 3: But you guys didn't train for.
Speaker 2: It like that. That was athlete, that was that was fast. Then, I don't know, you only had a couple for four guys in the team.
Speaker 12: Well, you know when I did, I did it. I narrated the thing on uh Peyton Manning, you know that timeline and when I and it was so nicely written. I was very impressed with it. And this was not long ago, and I was struck by the fact that he was coached and you were too right. Your dad was a coach. That was a coach, and uh, I mean I was never coached. Not I don't think I was really ever coached. We just played pickup ball. And when we went to high school there was coaches there, but I it's a long story. They didn't really coach me. It was just my whole idea was knock the ship out of you and I'll progress. So it wasn't the best way to learn football.
Speaker 3: The game has changed now now.
Speaker 2: That used to be the old That used to be the ultimate equalizer of the guy who will.
Speaker 13: Even then it didn't work right.
Speaker 12: Even then it didn't work right because you could hit a guy like on a reverse. Say they run around and you're in and you've got a clean shot, and instead of tackling him, I would hit him with a forearm and sometimes they wouldn't go down, you know, they'd spin and keep going. I mean it was like that, you know. It was just it was like Kamakazi football that you would have been a great special teamer.
Speaker 4: Probably he's outside.
Speaker 1: He's in the car, and I.
Speaker 7: Still don't understand why he didn't go to the Eagles camp.
Speaker 4: Different time, different era.
Speaker 2: He's just he was a stiller yeah, he wanted to be a Pittsburg stiller.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm done with this. I'm done with it.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank god for all or we wouldn't have had l Bundy.
Speaker 1: Ay Man, I'm glad that played out the way.
Speaker 3: He's such a legend. That is a legend.
Speaker 15: He's the best.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back after this quick break on.
Speaker 2: Our next moment comes from a Nuthouse East classic. Current PC head coach Games with Names listener and one of my former offensive coordinators, Billy O'Brien, joined us, and boy was it a treat. That was a treat. Look at the time that we had together and all the fun stories little Tom Brady Billy hu exchange on the sidelines because the taekwon Underwood's undercut freaking in cut on the inline. I mean, it's it's instant clue. Let's get into it, let's check it out. That was a fun reminder, the Tom event, and it was all you know, it was fun to celebrate Tom.
Speaker 3: How was it coaching him?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 16: No, I I so basically I went from oh wait, wide receiver coach Josh Josh got the Denver job and Bill, I'll never forget it. We were my wife and I were going out to dinner. We we lived in Midfield and we were going to the to the mall to California Pizza Kitchen. It was like a place we would go and and my phone rang and it's Bill and he's like, hey, listen, uh, you know, Josh is taking this Denver job. Listen, I'm gonna make you the quarterback coach. But you know, look, I'm not gonna call you the coordinator, but you're gonna do all that like you're gonna do like just so you know, like you're gonna script and you're gonna do this, and you're and I'm like, okay, great. It was like a two minute conversation.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 16: I was like, Bill, I appreciate it. All right, see you Monday, See you Monday. Hang up, boom, just keep going to California Pizza. I turned to my wife and I was like, I think he just said I'm the quarterback coach. So it was just a great you know, that was a cool night for my family and to have the opportunit to coach. You know, obviously, what we believe is the greatest quarterback of all time when he when he first he was out on the West Coast and he came back for OTAs that year nine.
Speaker 3: The year, the year.
Speaker 16: Yeah. He I'll never forget this. He came in my office he said, look, I want to be coached. He's like, look, I don't want don't waste my time, but I want to be coached. And he was right about that, and I learned a lot about, you know, how he wanted to be coached, what he wanted to know. Like I can remember one of my first meetings. I was so prepared. I had this like book of like computer reports, and I gave him this. I'm like, Tom, look at this book, you know, and he's like, what is this? I want one sheet. I want one sheet that tells me boom boom boom, first, second down, third down, boom, fronts, pressures, red area, backed up to you know, the whole thing. And I was like, oh my god. So but from that point I did the one sheet and I used that one sheet to this day for quarterbacks. Because he wanted to be able to think quickly. He didn't want a big computer report. He was a guy that if you showed him that you could work with him, like you could take in his input and show him that you could work together to formulate a really good offense, like then you were going to have a great relationship. And I think that's why he and I got along so well, because we had our ideas and then he would come in on Tuesdays with his ideas and we would put those ideas into with ours, and you know, I would put it all together and then each night I would have to email.
Speaker 15: It to him.
Speaker 16: And so I don't know if Josh. I think Josh probably do the same thing. But like you know, he went to bed early. So if it was like, you know, Tuesday night for Wednesday morning, here's the game plan by eight pm, here's the game plan for third down by eight pm on Wednesday, you know red area eight pm on Thursday. You know what I mean for the next day. But that forced you to work, get your work done and be prepared. And then he would email back with Hey, I love this play. I love this play. I don't really like this play. Hey what do you think about this play? And it was just that type of relationship, you know, and coaching him was it was awesome.
Speaker 2: That's really cool to hear, you know, And people don't realize Tom loves being coached. I mean, Billy Oh was probably so overwhelmed jumping into that thing because when I got there, they are like they already had three Super Bowls. They were already the Patriots, and that was like And I remember seeing him throw for the first day and I was like, man.
Speaker 3: This is my fucker throw, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: When he was throwing, he threw through a two hole shot to Randy or something and Randy late handed like and like didn't even have his button, chin trap buckle like, and it just they looked like a They looked like pro A one. And to hear that he liked to be coached is awesome. I mean to the point where you coached where you guys are damn near fish fighting on the sidelines, you know, Billy Oh, can we get into that what happened there?
Speaker 3: No hold on now, I mean fist fight. You were at practice.
Speaker 16: You know how practices are once again going back to.
Speaker 8: Brothers.
Speaker 3: You really are with your with your assistant coaches. Sometimes you just want to slap this shit out of your brother exactly.
Speaker 16: So like you know, you can remember practices like I when when Bill would you know, make us use the headsets or whatever or we wanted to use the headsets to practice for the game, and so you know, I'd be pressing the button and it wouldn't be like it would be screwed up, and maybe I'd be yelling at Donnie Brocher and Tom would be out on the field like you gotta press the button. You're not pressing the button. You're not pressing the button. I took the whole thing and like remember that day, and threw it at him. I'm like, you you've pressed the button. I'm pressing the button and thing's broken.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: So these little fight.
Speaker 16: They went to the inner remember then they went to but I mean, these little things would come up. And so in that game, we Dion had gotten hurt, and like leading up to that game late in the week and we signed Taekwon Underwood, who.
Speaker 3: Now is like the receiver or the receivers.
Speaker 16: We signed him late in the week and we were driving the ball and somebody else got hurt. So Taekwon had to go in and we ran branch and he had the incut. He was the X and he didn't run a great incut. He kind of faded and uh, Josh what's his name in the corner for the Redskins undercut it.
Speaker 3: Tom kind of looped it in there.
Speaker 16: So we come over to the sideline and Tom's you know, ripping Taekwon and I can remember Wes like, all right, man, like let's move on, like you know, basically like we we all just got to move on.
Speaker 3: Well, we were.
Speaker 2: Frustrated because we weren't moving the ball all that game, Like there's a lot of ship that goes happening on the side.
Speaker 16: So then it just became I don't want to get into all that was said, but like, hey, Tom, like basically like you need to shut the f up. We got to move on now because Grossman's driving the ball, We're gonna possibly go to overtime. And you remember who intercepted the pass to end the game was girod Mayo.
Speaker 3: I was playing defense.
Speaker 16: So but anyways, so he said, you want me to shut you shut And then it was just like to two fifteen year olders, like just yelling shut the f up back and forth to each other.
Speaker 3: Came over.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now, that was the brilliance of Billy Oh because he liked the fire guys up. And we all knew Tom liked to be fired up because we all know Tom plays better.
Speaker 3: Pissed off, like that's the that's the truth.
Speaker 2: And you know there's a lot of those Jedi mind tricks that I think that happened over there to piss him off because he played better pissed off.
Speaker 3: You know we it didn't you know? You remember the next day. No one's like it happens. It happens over game day is like a battle day.
Speaker 2: And I don't like making the comparison to the guys that do it, but you know, shit happens next day.
Speaker 8: You don't.
Speaker 3: You go, you see him at the coffee line? Eye, how was how's the wife?
Speaker 8: You don't even remember? I remember?
Speaker 4: Move on?
Speaker 2: They don't calm t kettle for nothing. Those are those it's the heat of battle. Heat of battle, and we love Billy.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: Right after that episode we did that, he went out and had some big wins at Boston College.
Speaker 3: He did doing a great job.
Speaker 1: Doing a great job. He's converted us an Eagles fan.
Speaker 2: Hey, and hopefully he's getting the funding from the pope. Yeah, yeah, he was pretty quiet about that. But I could see Catholics, okay, Catholics over there, those rogues and ship a lot of money over there.
Speaker 7: In Il Baby, and I love when he came on too, because we were like, oh, we got some timing. He's an active head coach. We're like, okay, let's try to fit in the timing. And then like we were like, don't with the show, and was like, I'm not done. You want a Randy Moss story. You wanted this story, here's the story, here's one. It was like, that was the best best. He's so cool.
Speaker 1: We gotta get him back on.
Speaker 2: It was cool to have him and Josh back like back to back. Brought back a lot of cool memories. Our next moment comes from a Vegas episode Las Vegas. We were in town for the Super Bowl, of course, and I had the pleasure of chopping it up with real deal Chiefs fan an snl vet Heidi Gardener. Boy, does she know ball? Certified ball noer? She is a ball nowher and.
Speaker 1: A real Those Chiefs, those Chiefs fans, they know ball. Well, here's us talking about NFL locker rooms at halftime. Take a look.
Speaker 4: Would there ever be a player that took a shower at halftime?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I used to think it was weird when guys would take their pads off. Some guys would take their pads off halftime. I like my stuff snug.
Speaker 3: You got the sweat, would you eat it halftime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always like pickles for the salt so you retain water. They always have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. That's a huge thing, you know, as Travis with crustables, they'd have sometimes they have chicken broth. If it was like a cold game, they have every kind of like power bar or protein bar or meal supplement bar.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They sometimes when it's like a you know, a high play first half, guys are.
Speaker 3: Kind of drained.
Speaker 2: Usually in the heat, you got to take in calories, a little more energy. Cool pregame shower, Oh, I shower like five six times before game because you you know, you wake up. I like to wake up shower. I like, I like hot water on my face. That helps me wake up. Then you hit the tubs, you know, warm up, do another shower, and then like you go do ball drills this that I don't like the sweat and then I'll do like another shower, a shower earth.
Speaker 3: I like five six showers a day.
Speaker 7: Also, day before the super Bowl, you're not practicing, right, like Friday is the last practice.
Speaker 2: Day before Super Bowl is usually a mental sharpen sharpening day, So it's kind of like your walk through your dress rehearsal. Yeah, you know each team they're at a hotel, so they'll probably clear out the ballroom. You have the whole hotel, and you'll go through the whole script. So you go through first and second down, all your first and second down plays, You'll go through all your third down plays, you go through all your red area plays, you go through your two point menu, you go through gotta have it plays just to get.
Speaker 3: That mental repea.
Speaker 2: So when it's game time, the more you know the material, the more you can be spontaneous with your play.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's when like instinctively things happen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The showering question killed me. Does anybody take a shower at halftime?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I would have never thought to ask that.
Speaker 14: Never, That is insane.
Speaker 2: I would feel weird being clean and wet pads, Like when you get out of the pool and the shower you don't want to put your swim trunks back on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're wet.
Speaker 2: It's weird, and then you gotta go playing execute great question though.
Speaker 1: Oh and then she was asking about you know, the Travis, the uncrustables and the food, what's in there. I know the Patriots were not an uncrustables team. I've picked your brain about this.
Speaker 3: We weren't. We weren't an uncrustables team because they didn't.
Speaker 1: Show up in the surf. There was the recent survey that broke the internet. Yeah, talking about how many uncrustables NFL teams consume, which is like it's like a you know, a small nation could eat that many.
Speaker 2: They're delicious, but I don't think they're really good for you. We used to have like four different types of pbmj's. For me, we would have a gluten free bread with an almond butter and a strawberry preserve which was no added sugar, lovely healthy. You could get that in peanut butter or almond butter depending if you wanted that on that bread, you could change from white bread. And there was also a multi grain bread, and there was also like a fairly unhealthier version where they would use a regular jelly instead of like that preserve shit with either an almond butter or peanut butter. And then there was also a peanut butter honey banana option, and there'd be all they would they would cut them up, our little lunch ladies. They would make these and they would suran wrap them by halves and you'd have labeling on every single one and they'd work their tails off for that, and guys and you had beautiful sections of different ones.
Speaker 1: You go and pick what you want everyday.
Speaker 2: No, this was every day before practice, and then they had them in a halftime and pregame right before practice usually so guys could get a quick calorie, get some carbs, load up for practice, you know, cause there it is a good, real well rounded snack with carbohydrate sugar, you know what I mean, for some for fuel, and then a little peanut butter gives you a little protein.
Speaker 4: Which one are you grabbing?
Speaker 3: I'd always mix it up.
Speaker 2: I'd always go, like I get the healthy gluten free ones, and then I'd have like one multi grain, like I go healthy gluten free strawberry preserve almond butter, two halves of those, and then I'd take a real id take a hat like a bite of a multi grain peanut butter and like grape jelly, like shit. And I always like taking a little chaser, just chase I would whole thing Tom used to just eat. He would never eat the crust.
Speaker 3: I remember that. I think I think he would just eat the white part of it and he'd leave the crust. Is this gluten free or is this like the he used to have the gluten free ones?
Speaker 1: I believe Heay, we know a man killer. Trav loves those uncustables.
Speaker 3: Oh who doesn't love it. If we had holds, we'd eat them.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever had one. I never had one.
Speaker 2: People love him, it's just we didn't. But there's something about a homemade one. That's why Maryann and all the ladies in the back appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Shout out. Our next moment is sponsored by Corvis Vodka Shot a clock.
Speaker 2: Here's the story of Thailand negotiating his contract with Bill Belichick. What's your best Bill Belichick story? All right, look, okay, okay, we know what all right?
Speaker 3: Look all right.
Speaker 9: So it was a situation where you know, I was going through you know, some contract, you know, some contract stuff before and Bill was like, hey, we need to restructure your contract.
Speaker 8: And I was like, well it was just.
Speaker 9: Gonna be like an extension, you know what I mean, you just save some some cap space or whatever, and I was like, you know, okay, But after we got it on down, I'm like, man, so that's a fucking paint cut.
Speaker 11: I ain't saving me. No, I ain't saving me no money.
Speaker 9: I don't even gott to send my age and this ship, you know, you know what I mean. But then we went through it, and then so he hits me and it was a good friend uh you know, on the team. I ain't gonna say no names. I can't put it out there like that. And he was like, hey, look, if you don't restructure this, man, we're gonna we have to cut your boy. I was like, well, I guess he cut ass.
Speaker 8: I ain't giving your ship, you know.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I ain't happen, I said, I guess, I guess I go tell my boy that, hey, bro, hey man, get your neck something like that, you know what I mean. But like I said, we were, well, you know, but that's Bill being Bill and out there. So we end up, uh, we end up working out our restructured. I said, look, I don't care about as long as I'm getting paid. The same thing is because I didn't call in and try to get no more money and even though a lot of stuff got blown out of proportion. We worked it out. I restructured my contract. My dog was still there, you know what I mean, and you know we move on. But all we had to do was just we didn't even have to go through all that, Oh Bill, you know, you know they try to do that in test you loty. Coach Parceales tried me when I was a rookie, but I like, I like to say, I'm a little bit of a different breed. I got a mind of my own. So now they came in and put me at the end zone. The end zone was even better, but it was still shitty when you was there, right the end Zone hotel. I lived there for a couple of months, but when I came for my visit, it was myself Curtis Martin. They ended up drafting both of us. You know how you just go on the business they want to talk to your interview and stuff like that. So Coach Parceales brought me into the office and say, look, hey man, we like you, but we don't like who you got representing you. He'say, you know those those posting brothers.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 9: He said, I can't draft you with that.
Speaker 11: So I'm sitting there myself. People had me traject to go.
Speaker 9: To the Detroit Lions at number I think they had the twenty first pick of the draft.
Speaker 11: And I'm sitting like, you know what, after what I've seen.
Speaker 9: Looking at Foxboro Stadium and seeing all these trailer parks up here, and I'm like, man, okay, that made me keep my agent even more because I ain't man y'all.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even put me in a Marriotte.
Speaker 9: You couldn't put me. You know, I'm thinking I'm about to go to the league, you know.
Speaker 11: Rich call and get some room service and some ship like that.
Speaker 9: Man, bruh. I was not trying to come to the wind just because of that. But when he told me. But when he told me that, what he tried to do is get into you know, a young guy's head. See what you think. That's the divide and conquer, you know, mentality, saying that you know you might want to draft me. You know I don't know that. But if you think I'm gonna go and fire my agent just because of what you said, even if I had my agent and I'm with you and you don't want to get the deal done, you needn't know that that's not happening. So he my agent brought it up to Bill Parcells, and Bill was like, I had to try because hey, this wasn't and I got you know, at that time, you know, I got a nice rookie deal, you know, which was I got equivalent to like the seventeenth pick, even though I was a twenty third pick. And then of course when you know, when it was time to you know, really get paid, you know, for the highest paid defensive back in in the league.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a production business, exactly, exactly business, yes exactly, you get paid, you get that production. But that's funny that he tried to ok Q, Oh you tried to go me twice. That's the Bill, want to give you one more.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 9: Okay, since we're out there and everything gone. Now so now now I had a in my contracy. Oh god, damn it.
Speaker 3: Shot a clock clock.
Speaker 2: I mean we're talking Bill, you got you got thet girl, pineapple, we.
Speaker 11: Got, were about to about to mess with Bill a little bit. Cheers. We love him, we love him.
Speaker 4: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 9: So let's let's go to Bill's ass, right, So he is we drinking and thinking ship. All right, So Bill I had a contract, so of course you know, he came, you know from the Jessie you know. And at the time, I was the only person on the roster that was still in the Pete Carroll's contract. So I signed a big deal. I was with Pete. You know, Pete really went to bat and like I said, I earned my shit. But I was under that contract. So you know how it is, they can touch your contract once. Once they touch it, you can't touch it for the rest of the year, you know what I mean. They would try to avoid me, like the play so next to Drew, I was next, but they would go to everybody else because they knew, you know at the time that I don't come mess with me about that shit. That's that that's not happening. So anyway, I had a bonus in my contract where I get X amount of dollars if I come and make weight. And I had a reporting bonus. So I had a reporting bonus, you know.
Speaker 3: Because it's you had a weight had a weight clause.
Speaker 9: Huh No, that's what's part of my reporting was I I gotta come on time, make weight past the conditioning test. Yeah, we all got that exactly. I got a million dollars from mine workout bonus million bucks. No, that was reporting bonus. My workout bonus was one hundred thousand, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's what just in case they catch you, Just in case they catch you.
Speaker 3: They save a mil Yeah. Yeah, they know you could do it.
Speaker 11: That was enough.
Speaker 9: To come in and like I said, I was going to pass the conditioning. Say, I'll give a damn if I had to sit in a sign for fifty hours straight, I'm gonna get that damn bonus, you know what I mean. But it was one hundred thousand. So you know when I came in, I got the Uh. I came in and got my checks, you know what I mean. At the time, you know, you got direct direct deposit, but you get your receipt. So I got I got one. I'm like, where's my damn where my other with my little hundred thousand net. So of course, you know, I go down, they say, I go upstairs, and they say you gotta go talk to Bill. I'm like, well, ship, okay, hey Bill, I missed one hundred thousand. And he's like, well, he said, we didn't talk to year. I said, what we're talking about because I went to Bob Cursey, you know, the great Bob Cursey Olympic you know, gold medal winning coach. I trained with him. I never stayed in the off season, you know, for the program. So you know, I got under my contract as long as it was approved by the head coach of GM, which it always was, I get both checks. So he said, we didn't talk this year because we talked last year because, like I said, he was fairly new to it and he approved it was fine. So I was just assume it's like that every year I was. I signed this ship when you was a jet. You remember you was a jet when I when I signed this contract. So when you came here this we talked.
Speaker 3: Jet for you guys. That's a little child, yes, yes, profession exact, yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: So now he said there, it's like no, I'm like Bill Man, all right. So I called my financial advisor. I was like, Yo, did that million clear yet?
Speaker 15: Not yet?
Speaker 9: So you know, I went out, I left and I came back. So Bill know me. So I'm coming back in and bearsh He was like hey, he said, he's in there. Bill had my contracts sitting on He had my contracts, sitting on the laid out laid out highlighted he had to ship highlighted, saying, hey, it has to be approved of this da da dada language. I'm like, and it was always approved. You was a fucking jit, he said, well, Andy Wiser, Chuck, it's no longer GM and I'm the head coach, and I say nothing by So I was like, all right, I just took my ass to the locker room, got my stuff out the thing, and I walked on out. I was gone for three days. See it what no social media and all that stuff. So I was gone for three days, bro, and finally got the call because they got to call you and say, and this is during training camp. But I know in training camp you cannot find me more than twelve hundred dollars a day. So as far it was one thousand dollars day at the time.
Speaker 3: Twenty now huh oh yeah, unexcused absence, Yeah, so it.
Speaker 9: Was it was a thout. It was like it was it was it was it five thousand? Was it five thousand? Yeah, it was five thousand. So I said, as far as I'm concerned, I got twenty practices. I'll be back at at uh, on day twenty one to get that six million salary. I'll be back for that. But if I'm lose on a hundred thousand'ma lose this shit, legit. So I was. I was gone, you know what I mean. So eventually Bears called me down the phone, bring your ass down here. Got it out all right? I said, Bill, want my money? He said, you come down here. We talk about that ship later. So I go.
Speaker 3: Principles off.
Speaker 9: So he told me to come to go to the game because we were playing down in Washington.
Speaker 3: So you didn't practice all camp.
Speaker 8: No I did.
Speaker 9: I was gone for three days. I left three days is because guess what? Because what the million cleared?
Speaker 3: Okay, that was clear.
Speaker 9: That was in the bank. So as far as I'm concerned, I got one hundred thousand dollars right here. That's out there, and to me where I come from, that's a lot of goddamn money.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 9: Anyway.
Speaker 8: That's the kind that you.
Speaker 9: Don't get a financial advise. You get him a million, but you keep a hundred thousand yourself. You know, you don't do do what you gotta do, you know, that's that's the pocket change at that time. You know, when you get there's a lot of money, but two things. So, like I said, where I come from, that's life changing. So for me, I was like, I'm not that guy. I'm gonna leave and I'll be back. But they also had the status of who I was too, so I knew that as well. So do what you gotta do. So I left. He called me, get your ass on the plane. We go on the wall. I think we was washing pre season. He didn't start me. He put me in with the goddamn scrubs bro Willie Willing.
Speaker 1: And everybody hot dogs on sidelines, laughing and ship.
Speaker 11: So he puts me in.
Speaker 9: So now all the guys on the other side, they're really going, you know, they trying to make it. I'm getting cut and all out, like man, you know that williing It was clown and laughing. Right. So we comes back and next day he had to come in. On Monday, I didn't even take my stuff off. I was at the I was at the table eating breakfast, stealed my clothes on. You know, Bill came, but I would envelope. He saturday into me. It's like fucking asshole. So I was like, open up. Chick eighty five thousand, adopt.
Speaker 1: Me three days freaking Bill.
Speaker 11: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, hey, that's Bill for you.
Speaker 3: Though, Tyla, that was he had the nuthouse jumping. I know those talks with Bill Way too.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't envy you for those. I'm getting secondhand uncomfortability.
Speaker 3: He knows what he's doing too.
Speaker 1: He just grabbed a raw handful of checksmen. Think about it, Corners you in the lunch room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just think about it. This guy's like a This guy's been doing this for forty years. He's like a sixty year old man. You're like twenty three years old, just got out of college, and you're trying to get negotiating with the fucking guy that has done thousands of these contracts, just waiting for you to slip up. Hey, fu fucked age. We don't need the age, which I'm joking, joking. You never said that. We'll be right back after this quick break. It's pretty crazy to think we had Ernie Adams on the show three.
Speaker 3: Times regular unbelievable, not just.
Speaker 2: In Boston, but we also had him here in the Nuthouse, West Cross Country.
Speaker 3: Trip, Earn Dog. He's man, he is our guy.
Speaker 2: Well, the smartest guy we know, one of the greatest player personnel guys. Low key, he wore so many hats. But here's Ernie's take. And when the Patriots knew Tom Brady was going to be great, do you remember the scouting process when you guys were scouting Brady?
Speaker 6: You know really it was Yeah, the number one thing you want to see our football player is what does he do in the games? I mean it's you know, that is it's kind of a bottom line business. And when you get somebody who goes in and plays well in the games, that's what gets your attention. And we had, you know, one one person you never knew, a great guy, Dick Raybine was our quarterback coach, who unfortunately died during training camp in two thousand and one. They had, i mean got on treadmill and you know, had a had a harder show and he died. But you know, you get you know, you look, you don't try to make it too complicated. If a guy goes in the game against good competition and play as well, that is what we're trying to do. It's not about you know, the combine stuff, which is important, but you know, it's really what does the guy do when he gets on the field against good competition, and so you get great, Hey, have a great bowl game against Alabama. I mean, you know, and play well when you when you're in there. There's a lot of things as a player you can't control, but what you can control is what you actually do when you get out on the field.
Speaker 3: He always to talk about that. When did you know he was a killer?
Speaker 6: You know, when I first Tom's rookie year in two thousand, he was like he was with a third string quarterback and he was not gonna get in the game. I mean, you know, unless you say, look, if you have two guys get injured in the same game, he can get in.
Speaker 14: But it wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 6: And after practice he would go he would go grab our young rookie tight end Chris Heisman and take him over on the side and make Chris run patterns for him. But it wasn't just running patterns. Tom wanted to call the play. It's third and six, all right, iights, this is the play.
Speaker 14: We're gonna run.
Speaker 6: Call it out, you know, just Tom wanted to put himself through the situation. Here's the way I'm gonna call the play in this situation.
Speaker 14: It's not just.
Speaker 6: Let's just go, you know, go run around, play catch. You know, he has to think in a game, thinking situations. And you know, and I always figured if a player is gonna stay out light after somebody, should.
Speaker 14: You know, honor him by going over from watching. I'm just standing watching this.
Speaker 6: You know, this guy, he's really trying to get ready to play, even though he has no chance of playing this week. And of course Tom's the guy if he wanted to get in the right stance. How do you get in the right stance. You practice it in front of the mirror.
Speaker 14: You just do. You know, being.
Speaker 6: Obsessive compulsive can get you in trouble sometimes, but you can also lead to great results.
Speaker 14: And that's the way I kind of look at that.
Speaker 6: You know, Tom is the ultimate obsessive compulsive, you know, among players, because he's not you know, Tom Brady didn't just drop out of the sky a Hall of Fame quarterback.
Speaker 14: He made himself into a Hall of fam quarterback.
Speaker 6: And when people would tell me at the draft, I work hard as Brady, You're for of shit. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 14: And that's the.
Speaker 3: Correct I mean, I got there.
Speaker 2: He already had three super Bowls and he was still flying in a coach week eleven to work on his little fundamentals after a practice.
Speaker 14: Hey, but you know what.
Speaker 2: That was when he he was a four. You know that that's what people don't see.
Speaker 6: They don't see, they don't understand. And that was kind of like when I was talking about being impressed with Peyton Manning warming up before the game. When it's football now, I mean, it's dead ass serious every time. Yeah, there's there's no You don't take any plays off in practice.
Speaker 3: He never did, never did.
Speaker 6: And you know what he would if if you ran around first time he told Joe's we really want to do it this way, and then he expects you to get it right that second time. Hey, if you might not quite understand the first time, that's not a problem. Screwing up after we explained it to you, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Put him in the hall.
Speaker 3: Put in the hall, right, gotta be. I just watched that that.
Speaker 2: Uh. I just saw another clip of him explaining his cards about the Malcolm Butler catch. Another one, and we were practicing that days before. Whin's your super Bowls? When's your Super Bowls? Next up, Uncle T, Uncle t Man, Uncle Ter. Here's the four time Super Bowl champion talking about how heated practices got back in the day, back in the diggity diggity day day.
Speaker 10: Why in practice one day I threw a pass and for some reason he mad at John kob or something. He came through and he decked me, knocked me back over, ask kettle, helmet flew off. Practice practice. We practiced in full pass. I found the football and I got a bound through it. I've tried to kill him. Nobody Chuck Noble's probably he didn't mind it, but I have to shit knocked out of me.
Speaker 3: Boss pissed.
Speaker 1: He came over and I say, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Mad Dog.
Speaker 1: You may lose with me, but you'll never win without me.
Speaker 10: Got that and I walked over us, steaming tip my helmet off. Y'all sit on your helmets and practice, and we did. I said on my helmet, I'm over there and none. I'm mad because nobody got in a fight. Nobody fought for me.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 11: Nobody gave me shit.
Speaker 10: I don't know when I'm over by myself and here.
Speaker 4: Comes mad Dog.
Speaker 10: He comes over and he kind of had that high pitch.
Speaker 3: What what that guy give me that saying? What was that saying?
Speaker 13: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You know what that saying? You threw it about?
Speaker 1: What you said?
Speaker 3: What what was that? You said?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 4: And he had his tooth missing, and I said, I know what you're talking you.
Speaker 10: You said, tom Bob, we're gonna win, may lose, I said, And I got to thinking what did I say? And so he sat down the next thing I know, it's like, hey, pull up a chair, pull up a helmet. So we started going, Okay, you knocked me down. I got pissed. I hit you with the football. You came at me. I pointed at you.
Speaker 13: And what did I say?
Speaker 1: He said something about you're gonna win with me? Oh no, no, no, you may lose with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it that. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna lose with me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna lose with you.
Speaker 4: You may lose with me?
Speaker 14: Then what.
Speaker 4: And it took us thirty minutes, but you'll never win with that?
Speaker 3: But that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 13: I said, well, I like it too.
Speaker 4: That's an original.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And to this day that was always of course, he passed away. God bless Joe Green will say bon Bamber said, you may lose with me, but you'll never win without me.
Speaker 1: Man. It kind of became the theme of their defense.
Speaker 4: They used to use it all the time.
Speaker 3: You know what is that not football right there?
Speaker 2: So you guys get in a fight, Yeah you want to, or you guys, there's something.
Speaker 13: That happensre's a disagreement.
Speaker 2: That same thing happened to me and uh Gilmore. Remember Stefan Gilmore. We just signed him. We just signed him, and I was pissed. They gave him fourteen million dollars. I'm over here, you know, we just want a super Bowl. We're on our second you know, we got super bowls? Like they paid this guy fourteen million dollars.
Speaker 4: Been routing over how many years?
Speaker 3: It was fourteen a year?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, When Stefan Gilmore came to the Pats, he was the highest paid corner, which he's a He was a fucking stud and made me a lot better. But I was pissed the first day he came in. He was a buffalo bill. You know, I wanted to show him first day of pads, this is how we fucking practice here. He kind of hems me up on a flag route. We get into it, I take his helmet off. I started punching him. Belichick goes, you too, get the fuck off the field.
Speaker 3: Hit the showers, really, so we have to. It's first day of pads.
Speaker 13: You gotta go shower with the guy.
Speaker 3: So it was the first fucking period, Uncle Terry. It was the first period.
Speaker 8: I didn't a water hole was outside.
Speaker 2: But just like you and your teammate, you guys were, we start walking back and we're pissed off at each other, and all of a sudden, you know, we get into the locker room and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Where when you go back out to practice because they told us, get out, which was the best. If I would have known that, I would have done that so many more times. Get out of practice, training, camp, practice, first day of pats.
Speaker 3: Get the fucking I started doing that, smartened up, going.
Speaker 1: Up against the steel curtain every day in practice. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You may lose with me, but you'll never win without me. Harry put that in.
Speaker 4: A T shirt.
Speaker 3: That is fucking of.
Speaker 2: He's he's such He's so good at storytelling and and sayings that guy aspired to be him.
Speaker 1: Terry's always got a good turn of phrase. He always he was dropping serious.
Speaker 3: Knowledge and in the accent tops everything off.
Speaker 1: It does, it does.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like.
Speaker 2: Having a hillbilly accent. I think I've heard him call himself a hill billy.
Speaker 1: Oh, Terry will say it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure, but I mean, I think it makes you that, it makes it makes you funnier and Terry Terry.
Speaker 1: People get the knock on Terry was because of his accent. I think in the pros but that's what I mean. But in that underestimated underestimated him. Look at him now, he's an American treasure.
Speaker 3: What a game.
Speaker 4: The reception, Oh, that's a great episode.
Speaker 2: We can't do a best without including our old Powell, Robbie, g Robby. You know, here's Gronk and I talking about Cam Chancellor and all those ferocious hits. Yeah, I remember that play. Everyone talks about a concussion.
Speaker 15: He got concussion that play.
Speaker 3: Remember they got hit by Cam Chancellor.
Speaker 4: That explains everything, Joe, can you walk us through that play?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean on the punt return before that, I took a hip shot, so I returned the punt. We went into no huddle right away because we knew there was what seven minutes left, and you know, we kind of boosted the urgency. We needed some kind of spark on offense. A lot of times you get in no huddle it you know, it gets the offense going, you can move the ball, keeps one defense on the field, you can get.
Speaker 3: Some plays called.
Speaker 2: So we went into no huddle and then it was this third and fourteen and I'm already fucking. My hip is tugging because I took a hit pointer on the punt return, so in between plays it would be tugging, and then your adrenaline kicks in right before play.
Speaker 3: It was, you know, ten f stalk.
Speaker 2: I think it was triple left triple in which you know you got the the in cut the under. We were flooding the zone and I had the deep end on the back side. And you have a quarterback clock in your head when you're running routes, especially if you're running a deep route over the middle. You know, usually that ball is hit to you on the numbers on an incut, you know, because you have it's middle of the field closed, meaning there's a middle field safety and that anytime you get past that, he gets involved, and that's when big hits come. So I'm running the route and I get to the top of the route, I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Still running, and I'm still running.
Speaker 2: And so Tom, he had to do something, gets into the pocket, steps up and it's late in my head, so you know you're about to take a fucking hit. So he zips it across the middle. I'm probably halfway in between the field, so you know, there's a there's there's a shark lurkin. That's that middlefield safety. So you better dig in, you better prepare for the hit. And that's why I brought it into the body and I clinched right before I hit it, and Cam hit me, and it like hit me hard, and I didn't know if I was down.
Speaker 3: I was good.
Speaker 2: I braced myself for the hit. So a lot of people think I was knocked out that play because of how I tried to get up at the end, you know, but that's when the adrenaline kicked. My hip pulled. I tried to get up in my hip pulled. If anyone who's had a hit pointer, you had hit pointers. When you get that hit pointer, it singes on you and it pulls all those muscles in your hip.
Speaker 3: So like when the.
Speaker 2: Adalin's down, that thing just starts singing on me and I'm like, oh, and everyone thinks I can't get up because I'm staggered because of the hit, which it was a fucking hit, and I felt the hit. Don't get me wrong, Cam chancers a fucking dog, but it was because of my hip and there was no concussion. So everyone out there, oh, the concussion wrong? No, dude, take a little tea spoon of cement, go up, You pick up your goddamn self.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Toughness, toughness, Rob.
Speaker 7: What's funny about that play is when we were doing your documentary, we tried to license that footage for that k It's a big play to get into the NFL.
Speaker 4: There was no penalty called.
Speaker 7: There's nothing, There was no fine allowing legal play in the eyes of the NFL. We tried to license that footage for the documentary. They go, no shot, that doesn't represent the NFL, so it was never in the movie.
Speaker 4: No flag though, no fine, wild.
Speaker 3: I didn't need a flag, It didn't need a fine.
Speaker 7: Let me use it, let me use it, Let me give you the money I'll put in.
Speaker 3: The movie Football.
Speaker 4: They said it didn't represent That was a heck of a play by you.
Speaker 5: You remember that by Cam Chancellor like that and to make that catch and the hold on to it, you know how hard that is.
Speaker 2: And I remember him grunting too. He grunted when when we when we hit. You know, sometimes you hear somebody ever hear something.
Speaker 3: Guy goes, he's like.
Speaker 11: I was.
Speaker 8: I was like.
Speaker 3: I remember, I was like, ouch, still feeling it. Nah, I'm joking.
Speaker 2: It was my hip, my hip NFL spotter. The rule came in place after that hit.
Speaker 4: I want Cam on the show me too.
Speaker 2: And how can we forget Nicky Glazier for stopping by Nicky the Old nuthouse?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: I mean, here's us reminiscent of our Brady Roast experiences. I've watched Roast for as long as they've been around, and it kind of they kind of like chilled for a while since this whole you know, twenty two and twenty and how the world is kind of changed with the.
Speaker 17: Worst sensitive Yeah, And I felt like it.
Speaker 2: Kind of like the Roast we were on, there was like no holding anyone back. There was wild you know, what I mean. Everyone was hitting every joke and it was kind of it was it was it was like comedy was almost coming back.
Speaker 17: I felt that too.
Speaker 18: And I don't know that like if we would have submitted that script of what it ended up being to Netflix prior, they would have been like, no, we're not letting you do this, like there was I'm sure Netflix perused what was going to be said, but they weren't really I can't imagine anyone green lighting what was said that night. And even sitting there that night, I was thinking, oh, man, tomorrow, it's going to be like they went too hard. This was uh you know, did they did they cross the line? Is this the end of roast? Like because it was so harsh, but everyone seemed to just be like so excited about it. The next day it was not. There was not one headline of like it's too far, like not even one and it was.
Speaker 17: Too far to me at the time.
Speaker 3: It was pretty it was.
Speaker 2: It was great, but it was great for like for us like the athletes, when the civilians on the stage, when we went up there and when Kevin led it off. It was good to see Kevin like that was a teammate move. Like he showed like where the bar was set when he came out.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, so to relieved to.
Speaker 3: Be he said, oh he said that. I'm like, all right, I'm good.
Speaker 17: What was the line he said that made you like.
Speaker 3: Where's the Brazilian jiu jitsu stuff?
Speaker 18: He was bringing it right away, yes, and he was showing you where the threshold was, like where we're willing to go.
Speaker 17: Absolutely I felt that way too.
Speaker 18: He was the best man and just like commenting after everyone set and like showing credit where it's due, like he was really a team player that night, where on a night where it is competitive and comedians aren't usually that generous with each other of like giving each other accolades, and.
Speaker 17: It was just it just it felt.
Speaker 18: But the roast is weird because you didn't know what other people were going to say, what other jokes people were doing. None of us had any idea what the other people were doing. So you're writing something like can I get away with it? Am I gonna be the only one who addresses this thing? And then when I heard you were doing an Aaron Hernandoz joke, like.
Speaker 17: I guess it's on the table that open world to me.
Speaker 18: No of course it was jokes, and you know, I think anything can be Jokes can be made about literally any topic. It's not like you're like making fun of the victim, like there's a certain way that it shouldn't be done, and that's not the way it was done that night. It was it was really refreshing. But there was just like I heard just like a hint that or like someone said, yeah, you know, Julian is a Aaron har Ant just joke, and I had been like, I can't do it because no one's going to go there, and then it just was like, yes, hell, yes, you killed so hard man, Like I'm we a comedian should kill, Like I should have done as well as I did, but like there's no precedent for you doing that well or Gronk doing that well. It really was like you all should have done as well as Brandy you think.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 18: I want to include Drew and that too. Drew was amazing.
Speaker 2: He was the first one to go out, so that's big ball baby killed.
Speaker 17: And him just sipping that wine being so calm and cool.
Speaker 18: I mean, it makes sense why you guys kill because you are used to these high pressure situations and maybe you would say that wouldn't have prepared you at all for that, but I think it has to. There's there's no way, like, how did all three of you kill like that?
Speaker 17: It just doesn't make sense, you know.
Speaker 2: I guess for myself and I want to ask you about your preparation process after. But for me, we saw each other at the store. Yeah, and Jeff was awesome to let me do the back ten twelve minutes of his of his set at the Comedy.
Speaker 3: Store, which good for you doing that. I was so terrified.
Speaker 2: I was shaking telling my jokes like this and I could barely talk. Thank god, there was like fifteen frat dudes from Nebraska that knew who I was, that loved football, so I felt comfortable.
Speaker 18: But good for you for doing that, because that's not easy to do, and no one wants to go run their set around town. But when I heard, like, I go, where's Tom running his set? And like he's just practicing in on his plane and stuff because obviously he can't go out to clubs, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: But I would be plain.
Speaker 18: I so scared to go do it for the first time without saying it, because I went around a lot to clubs to run it so good for you even going out?
Speaker 17: How many minutes did you go out and run it?
Speaker 3: Just once? Just once?
Speaker 2: I that one rep was everything for me because then once you got to the once we got to the roast, the only people that we really could see were people we knew. Yeah you know, and yeah you see Kim Gardashian, but like, oh yeah whatever, But like I saw like coaches, I saw friends, I saw so like that made it more comfortable for me. Yeah, I wasn't looking past.
Speaker 18: That, Okay, I you yeah, you destroyed. But then I think we all entered this part where like we would get on, we'd be nervous, and then the first laugh you get your calm like you like, and then you guys kind of like would lock into it and get excited about oh my god, they don't even know what's coming up.
Speaker 17: Because I could.
Speaker 18: See you guys, you and Gronk specifically having jokes land and then getting this like kind of like oh yes, I got it, like and then hitting this stride because it's it isn't.
Speaker 17: It a great feeling?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have so much respect for you know, comics and the comedy life. I mean I've gotten a note a little through Sam Moreau because we started the show.
Speaker 17: And Sam was, yeah, yeah, that's right, Sam so much.
Speaker 2: And so I would go hang out with him at the cellar and see all the other guys and kind of get a little in of how comics really are. Yeah, and you know, like, well, I think you guys are brilliant. People like to be able to like like when how you're impressed with play call remembering, Yeah, Like to be able to formulate a set and and say a joke in the first five minutes and it's an hour long set, tell a bunch of stuff like the story to meet this this, and then bring it back to someone somewhere like that's that's like, that's talent.
Speaker 3: I can't write. I'm not a good english person, so you would be able to.
Speaker 17: But you wrote some good English person.
Speaker 3: Here football fun, But.
Speaker 4: It's you.
Speaker 18: Did you not have a moment during your set where you were like, and I wrote that one was.
Speaker 3: That you did? Wrote wrote a couple of your jokes?
Speaker 4: Write a couple?
Speaker 3: Did you write we wrote the Hernandez joke?
Speaker 4: Didn't we came with something similar?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: Sam, Sam was in there with us, and Okay, Joe helped us out. He was awesome.
Speaker 17: It is a team team as well too.
Speaker 3: I'm not like at this and so I had to have I had people.
Speaker 17: I had a team too, so everyone does.
Speaker 2: I would basically, so how we how we did our jokes was I would tell a bunch of stories to our room of like things that I thought were funny, like how it was in the locker room or the shower thing, or you know, taking a piss next to Gronk and like because it was comedy.
Speaker 3: Every day when you go when Gronk was wrong, I take a piss every day.
Speaker 2: Gronk would look over the stall and look at my dick and say, like, man, you're looking good today.
Speaker 3: Like every day, but naked.
Speaker 2: Like like I would tell these stories and then we would formulate a joke. They would formulate a joke. It was crazy, It was It was so fun.
Speaker 17: Were you know of us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was very nervous.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I was like, did it feel like Super Bowl nervous?
Speaker 2: My first Super Bowl was probably similar because it's unknown, but you know, football is the same and I'm comfortable with the game, and I was in the mindset, you know, you do the same thing that got you there.
Speaker 3: You'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're you're nervous for a super Bowl, but this is something that's like completely outside the comfort box.
Speaker 18: Like I don't know, like you say yes right away when they asked you, or were you like let me think about this.
Speaker 3: I said, no, you did Yeah.
Speaker 17: I was like, no shot, And then what made you do it?
Speaker 3: Something didn't hurt? I was like, all right, maybe I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I was I was scared, you know, like that's that's that's very.
Speaker 17: The relief when it was over, it.
Speaker 2: Was relief, but then it was also like I enjoyed it. Yeah, it was really you know, we just did a we just did a live show in Boston. Oh yeah, I saw that Wilbur at the Wilburg.
Speaker 3: Yeah you before.
Speaker 17: I've been there a lot.
Speaker 3: What a great room room. Yeah, job.
Speaker 2: It was so fun and like I was less nervous for that because of the roast, but I was still nervous for that. But I still had like I had a rep at being in front of people.
Speaker 3: Yes, and even though it was completely different.
Speaker 17: You don't like talk in front of people often.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm it's a new world for me because man, I think she was m VP of that whole thing.
Speaker 1: She was the greatest roaster, greatest roast set of all time. Midway through the set, standing Oh had the forum like the roof was about to blow off.
Speaker 3: Electric Good, English Person Good.
Speaker 4: And the Golden Globes.
Speaker 1: That's soon January seventh, coming up, Niki.
Speaker 3: Nikki Nikki or Team Nikki.
Speaker 8: We are.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back after this quick break. Drew Bloodsoe rolled up, and boy did he bring plenty of wine to break down the Brady roast. That's right, here's us raking our top roasters.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear your guys' top five roasters from last night?
Speaker 8: Well, are we going to include Tom?
Speaker 3: No, Tom's not top five?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tom minus Tom minus Tom let's be People.
Speaker 4: Say he had the best joke of the night.
Speaker 7: Which one the I don't I'm gonna butcher, but the essentially Kim's worried because her kids are home.
Speaker 1: With there that was pretty good.
Speaker 8: One. That was that was solid.
Speaker 15: That solid.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to get in making out with your kids because I thought kids were off limits.
Speaker 19: That was yeah, right, yeah, no, that's yeah. That was that was the That was the only rule they told me yeah, I'm like, well, obviously I'm not gonna make fun of them, but.
Speaker 4: He's we're talking about Jack got a good kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to do a a couple I want to Thanks for stopping me.
Speaker 19: All right, So I'm gonna I'm gonna. I'm gonna be nice and throw you in their jewels. And I think you deserve it.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 19: I thought you. I thought you fucking crushed Nikki maybe m v p h. I dude, she absolutely killed Tony Hinchcliffe and good Schultz was Schultz was great and he and he had to and he had to back clean up man.
Speaker 9: He had to.
Speaker 19: Uh yeah, yeah he had and he brought it home. He brought it home. And then I don't I mean, Kevin's the host, so I don't get.
Speaker 3: Get in there.
Speaker 1: I guess what he did was set at the beginning. I guess kind of.
Speaker 8: I mean he did was off limits. Yes, he did.
Speaker 3: He right away. I thought I was sitting there like, oh ship he did that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so I and again I haven't watched this thing, but you were. You were sitting closer to it, closer to Tom. I've heard from a couple of people that he looked pretty damn uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: At Yeah, he was getting like I love you from his like sisters and stuff like He's like.
Speaker 8: Stay strong, but I think you know after but I think, but I think you're right.
Speaker 19: I think Kevin set the bar that Okay, this is where we're going. Yeah, and then you know, how about you?
Speaker 3: I agree with everyone I agree.
Speaker 19: With.
Speaker 3: I also like I liked Gronk, you.
Speaker 2: Know what the energy Yeah, and like he and I was and I listened to Gronk.
Speaker 3: He was he was practicing his.
Speaker 19: Well you can go Gronk instead of you. I mean, if you vote for yourself, that's but you gotta get Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Drew either Drew you going up there and you set the stage with the glass wine like a fucking what a Debonair kind of persons A guy on Friday.
Speaker 19: De bony very slave and the boner, uh, very slave and the boner when I walk up with uh the uh.
Speaker 3: The wife joke was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. Twenty eight years, twenty eight years the mirror, the mirror act out with them and doing the dog sea.
Speaker 3: Definitely you called it out.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 19: That was that was that was that one was not my joke. That one came from the Riders. But it's like, first of all, it's great plug for the winery.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 19: But then I was like, okay, yeah, I'm gonna give him the old blue steel, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're around in one blue steel, Yeah, dude, he was, he was.
Speaker 3: He was blue steel year round.
Speaker 8: Bums.
Speaker 3: He's still chunk steel.
Speaker 4: So who's your five?
Speaker 3: I got?
Speaker 19: Dude, if you don't kiss my ass a little bit, then I'm fucking walking off.
Speaker 8: I got blood cell, Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I got. So can you put mine is red please?
Speaker 1: Yeaheah, yeah, I'll go yours is red.
Speaker 15: So I can see.
Speaker 4: You got gronk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got gronk.
Speaker 3: I liked uh. I thought Nikky Glazer was hilarious.
Speaker 8: She killed, she absolutely killed.
Speaker 4: I liked shol the eight ring joke, Yeah, so funny.
Speaker 19: And I also, I mean, like, obviously Jeff Ross crushed, but but I also couldn't have put him in the host category a little bit.
Speaker 2: But you know, but Jeff is Jeff is a pro edit. It's expected, but he also he also has jokes that are great jokes that don't necessarily kill you, right, he didn't didn't He didn't like these people were killing people.
Speaker 19: Dude, I don't know what. I don't know what the fuck I did to Sam Jay too, Like, dude, she got after me.
Speaker 8: Jesus I forgot about Oh my god, dude, she fucking buried me as she hurt my feelings. I cried, No you did. I didn't cry. I'm killing I'm kidding, And.
Speaker 2: I like Tony the ikind of Actually I'm going Will Ferrell, oh heck, yeah, well yeah, I love Will Farroll. He can go up there and and bomb. But as Ron Burgundy, I was. I was just sitting there like it was a movie.
Speaker 19: Did he he could literally walk out there as Ron Burgundy and just stand there and I would probably laugh for five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he. He could have just went out there with no preparation.
Speaker 19: Just bullshit it No, it was. It's genius stuff. So you know, I will tell you one thing. One thing I was that in the whole thing is I was really looking forward to Thom Cigar and Bert Kreischer, and I thought they're they're set together. I was like, non, no, no, let these guys go. Was scripted. Man, these guys are the freaking funniest, fre so funny, and I felt like it was a little too scripted and set up between the two of them.
Speaker 2: I think they they I think they started running out of spots.
Speaker 8: Oh gotcha, the you know what I mean, because they started.
Speaker 2: Like Bill Payton, right, everyone starts coming, and I think they all came with him like the last three or four days or.
Speaker 8: Committed right, all right, all right, bottom five, we'll keep it.
Speaker 3: At the top five.
Speaker 8: Okay, good, what do we do?
Speaker 4: Maybe too far?
Speaker 13: A joke of the night or joke.
Speaker 3: Kevin had a lot of those.
Speaker 8: Kind of.
Speaker 19: Okay, I'm trying to recall all of them. But now I I think the Antonio Brown bringing Gizelle's Oh yeah, that was that was I was like Jesus, because you know, I mean, we're sitting up there right and everything's funny, right, but you know there's gonna be cameras on us.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 19: That was one where I just went like, no, I'm not laughing at that ship. I am not laughing at that ship. I'm like putting my head down and I'm uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what we got to rewatch it to see what I I hope I didn't fuck anything up.
Speaker 19: Yeah. But the other thing though they did, they did say because when they go back and like when they do the like the Comedy Central ones. I was talking to one of the producers. Apparently those deals go like five hours, which I want to go to one of those. I'll set in the audience, but they cut it, yeah, and then they edit it down to an hour. But then then they'll go back and like if you laugh at something in like the first five minutes, they'll take you for the twelve they'll they'll they'll put you, they'll put you back there. But yeah, I do want to see some of the some of the real actions. But how about you which joke? Which joke was like on that line a little bit over?
Speaker 2: keV set the he set the stage when he started throwing out Brazilian jiu jitsu right away.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yo, okay here because then it made my jokes not as bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, thank you, thank you exact Yeah right.
Speaker 4: The data way of Michael Vicker humans was.
Speaker 14: That was great?
Speaker 3: Who is that? Oh yeah, that was a great one.
Speaker 8: What they call him? They called him the.
Speaker 19: Like the next gen skinhead because he found a way for immigrants to beat each other.
Speaker 4: Up, or put immigrants in cages.
Speaker 8: Put immigrants in cages and.
Speaker 4: We're still Brazilians that are half their purse.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, dude, man, that was a fun night with Drew.
Speaker 1: Was awesome.
Speaker 3: He was a good sport. He was a great thick skin.
Speaker 2: You gotta have some two sea thick skin, you know, th h I C C.
Speaker 3: That's two c thick skins. Facts.
Speaker 1: I remember you rolled up into the nuthouse fresh off around at Riviera, fresh off the line. He came in here and brought the party and wing it.
Speaker 7: You and him throwing it in the back after just he was just ripping it so cool.
Speaker 1: Had not lost any tightness, he hadn't lost any of it. Drew killed it. He was the man killed it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what Matt light moment is just enough?
Speaker 2: Also from Matt Light episode, here's the story about Matt and Bill's exchange of the famous email.
Speaker 5: The most treasured thing that I own in my life is an email exchange between Bill Belichick and I. You ever get an email from Bill Belichick ever in your history of text message? Okay, but never an email. I've never spoken anybody that I've ever played with, or it came after me or before me that's ever received an email like Bill doesn't do human stuff right, Like that's like a that's like a like a human thing to do, like send an email. I got an email.
Speaker 3: What was his email saying?
Speaker 5: So I was a rep right and I was in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: The way, let me let me pay the picture for everyone out there. Light was a rep, a union rep. And Bill took all the everything out on the reps because they represented the union. And he hated like the time limits, like you guys, figure.
Speaker 3: It out what this fucking ship.
Speaker 5: And he couldn't do anything to us because he had VRABEL on myself. But I get home from Hawaii, long ass flight Hawaii. It was the union meetings were there, and so when I was the guy that they got him changed, I passed the resolution saying if I want to go to Hawaii, I.
Speaker 15: Go to Hawaii.
Speaker 5: I don't want to all the way Hawaii. Why don't we do this in the States. We got all these you know, and dude, I think half the island wanted to kill me because that was a big revenue. But anyway, neither here nor there. I get home and this is like way before you know, we live in this crazy time now where like we think it's always been the way it is. I mean back up ten years ago. Man, I wasn't checking emails from my cell phone.
Speaker 11: I had.
Speaker 5: Makes sense, Yeah, but you've got somebody.
Speaker 8: That will.
Speaker 3: I never know what she's doing that, what is she doing?
Speaker 11: What does she do?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So I get home, I got Jay, I've got whatever it is, like Microsoft, whatever, and I get on my thing and I'm checking my emails and there's an email in my inbox Belichick Commo Bill and I'm thinking to myself, you know what I thought immediately, Thank God, finally one of my offensive linemen is busting my balls all the stuff I've done and nobody's really come at me. And then when I read it, I was like, coping, you son of a gun, because he's the only one smart enough at the time that would have done this. So I spend all night like I got home a like let's say ten thirty, and I missed the whole first week of the offseason program because because I was at the meetings, I had to go. So the next the next day was Monday, So I'm gonna be jumping in a week late, and I'm staying up till like one thirty in the morning, and I finally find a service where I can send an email and make it look like it came from someone else, and I know this is how Copin did it, So I write one to Copin.
Speaker 2: You spent six hours trying to forever, dude, forever.
Speaker 5: But by by the way, you know how it is.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: You find one and it says it works, and you test it and it doesn't work, you'll pay for something. I'm like, this is stupid.
Speaker 8: Anyway.
Speaker 5: If id one sent Coping an email walking the next morning, and I'm ready to go toe to toe, but you know, I'm never going to admit the shit. So when I walk past Copin, immediately he's like, you send me an email, didn't you? I'm like, did you send me an email? I'm like, what are you talking about? And he's like, you know what I'm talking about. I'm like, no, I don't know what you're talking about. Because he has to admit first what he did, and then oh, okay, let's talk about it because that was pretty good. Cope, that's pretty good. We go in, we get our workout done, he doesn't bring it up anymore, and then he comes back to me right when we get done working out and he's like, hey, you did send me an email. I'm like, no, I didn't send you an email. He's like, that's great because somebody send me an email and it looks like something you would do. And I'm like, all right, well, if I get an email that looks like something you would do, I'll let you know.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: And now as I'm walking out, we get done running, right, and I'm walking out for the day, I can't shake it. I'm like, he's not messing around. So I see Bears and I walk in his office and I'm like, hey, man, cause if it wasn't Coping, there's no one else smart enough. Bears must have sent it from Bill's email on behalf of someone else. And the minute I say something of the Bears, he's like, oh no, Bill, send you an email. I'm like, come on, man, not my first rodeo, right. He literally gets up, goes into Bill's office he's in the staff meeting, gets his computer to fire up, and shows me and his outlook on the scent box the email to me and it's the email and I'm like like immediately, I'm I'm like, oh man, damn. Like that goes up a notch, right, I'll read it for you. It's literally my prize possession. Yeah. So I get this and now I'm like, oh, this is legit. So I take like four or five days because you know me, I can't like not acknowledge this. I have to have some kind of a response. So I send my response and immediately I get one back. And the essence of what he sent back was We're never going to do this again. Number one. Because then the in the subject heading it was concluding remarks, right, no joke, no joke. That concluding remarks, and and and to this day, and what he wrote in there, I'm telling you this, I could lose everything every Super Bowl ring. I could care less. Man, Possessions like that mean nothing to me.
Speaker 2: This you gotta read it, read it.
Speaker 5: Get in there, man, text me and I got big fat fingers. So we've never had a conversation Bill Belichick, and I've never once spoken about this ever, so by I never break this out. It's one of these things that it kind of has to be in person, right, Okay, So here we go, here we go, all right, So just so you can see this, Saturday, April seventh, two thousand and seven, at two thirty four pm. Okay, so this is in undefeated season, yeah, going into it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well that's here, yeah, greed in the subject heading Greetings from the ne EP Off Season Program. Exclamation point. All right, oh okay, here we go. End quotes. That's how it starts. Not like hey, Matt, or just wanted to touch base with you, sir. It's a chance for us all to bond and start putting the wheels in motion for the following season. Left tackle Matt Light said in a recent interview, the foundation is put in place at this time of year. What you do in March, April, May and June, what you do in that mini camp, in the passing camp, it has a direct effect on the beginning of your season, and you have to come out of the gate swinging pretty hard. That's what we've been able to do around here. In the quote, I mean, that's kool aid.
Speaker 4: It's a good crew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got asked by a Hawaii about whatever I gave the typical you know, do your job speech. Right, Hey, Matt, just read this quote from you dot dot dot what the fuck question mark? And by the way, so you see like when I see this, like that's got to be coping. They're messing with me. That's not real. And Bill doesn't send emails. We have over fifty guys here working out today, and the one who isn't here does all the talking about how important the off season is. Figures a lot of your teammates were concerned about you and asked why you weren't here. But don't worry. We let them all know that you're in Hawaii for a week. If you want to get something productive done out there, why don't you have him move this meeting to the week before all in caps teams start their off season programs. Question mark, very respectfully, yours, Bill Belichick, head coach, New England Patriots. Okay, so like when you got that, If you got that, you know that's not it's from Bill Belichick. All right, So we've been through this. You guys got the background. It took me days and I did elicit a little bit of help from a family member who's far smarter than me, and I send him this now and again, I will say, my wife from day one always told me you're gonna get He's gonna fire you. Like, please don't do that, Matt, Please, please don't leave here with that device. Don't put that on anyone's you know whatever. Don't shock, don't do what you're thinking about doing every single day, because that will get you fired. This one I did kind of think may I was gonna get fired.
Speaker 8: Coach B.
Speaker 5: I thought that was awesome. That was a way to go right. First of all, allow me to apologize for not responding earlier to your prior email. It has been my experience limited as it may be that a reflexive response does not serve anyone well. Thus, I felt it necessary to permit time to militate a more measured philosophic response. As you are certainly better aware than anyone. We, as human beings, are not automatons. Rather, we stand as a compilation of free will, rational beings. Given this, it becomes critical to impose a measure of collectivism for the benefit of the order. I realized that the concept of collectivism strikes a measure of aberance in our rugged, individualistic society. But it is such a collective good that allows us all to benefit, and that does not require a study of the encannabulum to realize that both coaches and players gained from a measured collective relationship with the financial bully pulpit held by the owners. Given this in despite my commitment to the off season programs, I felt compelled to move forward the collective good of the players through attendants of the PA meetings. In a long run, it is generally for the benefit of all. My commitment to this end is in no way a negative reflection on my dedication and commitment to optimizing my personal performance to the grace advantage of the team. Your humble, free wild left tackle Matt Light. Now that said, I figured I covered all basises, right, that's an email basis, and I'm good and I kind of got off my chest why I felt like I needed to be in attendance right Like, it didn't.
Speaker 9: Seem like that big of a deal.
Speaker 5: I had no idea that this would be the response to that gibberish. And I gotta tell you, this is one of my favorite things in life again. April eleventh, twenty seven, twelve forty five pm. It's like a midday email, midday weird concluding remarks. You're gonna love this, Matt. I need some time to let this one settle, but I'll start with this. Why don't you consider dedicating yourself to having fewer mistakes and not leading the team in once again being the most penalized player on offense. Your numerous false start penalties and evidence again at the Pro Bowl, and other transgressions like tawning continue to make me think that your distractions off the field affect your concentration on the field. My advice, if you have an interest in improving your performance, would be to minimize your distractions and focus on maximizing your physical development and technique in the offseason program. That one week really killed you. I continue to feel that you were totally out of line commenting on the importance of the program when you were not in attendance with the rest of the team. Now this is what it gets great. Finally, Matt, there is no need to use multisyllable words in your email that neither you nor I know. I am unimpressed. This will conclude my email exchange and I will return to my efforts in trying to do a better job in coaching this football team. As for the PA meetings, don't worry about helping me. As I have said many times, I remind myself the best thing we can do for ourselves and our families is win all in caps. Try to keep that in your mind for you in your quest for world peace.
Speaker 19: Sincerely, respectful yours, Bill Belichick, head coach, killing purchase.
Speaker 5: That's it, man, That's all I need in life, and we've never once acknowledged it.
Speaker 3: Bill doesn't do human stuff.
Speaker 1: What a quote?
Speaker 3: What a quote? He's doing human stuff now.
Speaker 1: Real damn human Instagram for crying out loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see he probably he's probably doing this all in the grand scheme to prove fucking Matt Lighte wrong.
Speaker 7: To have an email fifteen years from fifteen years ago? What do you have an email from three weeks ago?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 3: Do what that you?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that at? Like? It's not a hotmail? Is it at Patriots dot com? What is it?
Speaker 3: What is Bill Belichick at?
Speaker 4: Did you have? You have Patriots emails?
Speaker 2: I think so, but I didn't use it. You had all that, but you could age it.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: The mail room was crazy too, no way, Oh, like letters and stuff, crazy.
Speaker 1: Fans, fans sitting in the wildest things.
Speaker 2: I remember when you're younger, you'd want, you know, you get a couple of pieces of mail and you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like yeah, making it, sign.
Speaker 2: A couple of cards, give him back Kevin Fault. When we get we were in the off season. I was covering from some growing stuff. He would take his mail and while he was getting treatment, he would sign his ship and give it to, you know, sign.
Speaker 4: Beast.
Speaker 3: I also saw a man by five thousand dollars worth of.
Speaker 2: Lottery tickets scratchers and scratched them while we were both rehabbing, something about five thousand dollars for scratches.
Speaker 1: A lot of Kevin Kevin Falk did that.
Speaker 3: No IoT who it was, but I kind of know who was. But am I gonna put him a glass? Here's our last clip here and one.
Speaker 2: Of the coolest things we've done on this show, go into the Hampton's and getting to interview John bon Jovie, oh Man over those old giant stories and super.
Speaker 4: Bowl twenty five.
Speaker 3: The wide right.
Speaker 1: Twenty five sounds right, yeah, white right five, you're right, yeah, super.
Speaker 3: Bowl twenty five. Here's the time John.
Speaker 2: Bon Jovie told us about taking a young Bill Belichick on tour. One of the relationships I'm so fascinated to hear about is with your relationship with a young nerdy Bill Belichick who's thirty years old at the time.
Speaker 3: What was Bill like when he's not you know, looked at like the Vader.
Speaker 20: Looked and right, It's like I've only ever seen him on the other side, even with mister Kraft, who now is a dear, dear, dear friend of mine. He says, you don't even know the other side of Bill. Like I only got to see Bill when he would allow me to come to camp, right, allow me to come to the games and all the access that I had. But after the small talk and the stuff, what I saw of his professional side stopped there.
Speaker 15: Yeah, all right, I was allowed to come to a.
Speaker 20: Meeting here and there whatever, Right, But you know what I mean, my professional relationship. The reason why I had access for so many years, for so long with those people was because I.
Speaker 15: Knew when to leave the room. I knew, I always knew to leave the room.
Speaker 20: But going back to the fun, young Bill Belichick with his first wife, Debbie, who I knew very well back in you know, the Giants, and then in Cleveland and everywhere else where he went, even to the Jets. He came on the road with us. Like few people know that he was a closet drummer, and Tico gave him some lessons and we bought him a kit and he was trying to learn how.
Speaker 15: To play the drum.
Speaker 3: Bill knows how to play the drums well enough.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did Bill ever make it out to the China Bar.
Speaker 20: I don't know if the China buck but U. But he would come on the road with us, like especially in Europe where he could come and hang for a week at a time, you know. And we were playing this massive stadiums and I had written a fan letter to Mick Jagger and we were playing the same stadiums as the Stones. It was ninety five and I said one of the bucket list items is I want to open for the Stones. And the response was, well, you're playing the same venues and we certainly ain't going to pay. You were the Rolling Stones, so I don't want any money. I'm asking for one thing. I want to photograph with the Stones and bonjo Vi together and my son Jesse. In fact, Jesse was three months old at the time. And the Stones went yeah, cool, So we went. I took Bill, there are the Stones head of security. Oh my god, I gotta remember his name.
Speaker 15: I can picture. This is a sin.
Speaker 20: Was a great college football player who could have been like a Hall of Famer. And Bill saw him and immediately went over to him and said, great to see you. Blah blah blah because he played with Jack Ham and some of the great Pittsburgh Steelers, and Belchi could now feel at home. Yeah, and he was with us, and he was backstage at the Rolling Stones. And so then we went with him, you know, we took him to Paris, and we took him to Italy, and we took him, you know, all around with us, and he was just on the plane. But getting to see him now in our environment, and that was all cool. For those who don't believe those stories of that warm, wonderful side that I know of him is true.
Speaker 15: It is true. It's all true.
Speaker 20: Another beautiful anecdotal story is ninety six. He was the decoordinator at the Pats. Pats are playing Green Bay in New Orleans on the Saturday afternoon, walked through stadium was empty. I got to go to walk through. I might walk through and mister Kraft comes over and he says, tell me more about your friend Bill. Tell me more about Bill, and I start telling that his family life is this I don't know if it resonated or not come two thousand, but it may have. Okay, I'll just leave it at that. We walked back to the hotel. It wasn't as big a hoopla in ninety six as it became by two thousand and then, you know, all the years of the Pats.
Speaker 15: We could walk back to the hotel.
Speaker 20: So we stopped at a bar on Saturday afternoon before the fucking Super Bowl. We had a couple of those big sugary hurricane drinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, there was a picture on his desk until he left the office of US drunk on this curb in New Orleans the day before the Green Bay Pats Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Wow. Who says he's not that fun?
Speaker 15: He was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Who says he's not sounded like fun to me. So it really wasn't. It wasn't Bill or Tom. It was John bon Jovi. The secret sauce not at all behind No, No, the Patriots.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 20: The only thing that I wanted just the world to know is that Belichick worked harder than anyone, and he knows how to play as well as anyone.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's probably the bottom line.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's definitely he's one of the most I always tell explain to people that he's not usually.
Speaker 3: Football coaches or old football players.
Speaker 2: He's like a type of person that should be a military war general, yeah right, or some kind of leader in a like a way bigger society type thing that became a football coach.
Speaker 15: I understand that you're right.
Speaker 20: He should have led armies or could have led army he could have, yeah, or navies, as I think he loves a navy.
Speaker 3: He's a big navy.
Speaker 15: I know that.
Speaker 14: I know that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think that that's a very good point.
Speaker 3: Drummer, Bill who Belichick, I love it.
Speaker 4: Well, what a great year, what a.
Speaker 2: Year, What a year. Thankful for you guys. Great job, guys, pats on the backs. But let's keep it up and keep getting better.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Happy holidays to everyone out there, and I hope you guys have a great year. That's been another episode of Games with Names. We'll see you all in twenty twenty five. You know it's the biggest year the next year. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your podcast. Comment game you want us to do, and remember rate and review. Remember to follow Games with Names on YouTube. X TikTok and Snapchat. Leave a message on the old hotline at four two four two nine two two nine zero. We'll see you guys next year, not week year, games and names of production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the heart Radio app, Apple Podcasts, wherever you get your podcasts.