Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott Channon. Thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn, if you'd like to join us. We got a lot of news we're going to get to today, updates on the battleover tariffs and the president. Want to start with one interesting side note. If you've been a long time listener to this show, you know we spent about three years with a very small ensemble cast and my great staffs on radio and TV unfeeling the onion as it relates to the Russia hoax, and now John Solomon Washington Times has picked up on it as well. Have gotten a hold of these documents and one of the things that really interested in me. If you want to know whether or not there's a deep state in this country, let me go to the Washington Times. We told you about John Stalomon, just solomon story yesterday, the top brass in the FBI that intelligence community was so determined from the get go to stop President Trump from winning the White House in twenty sixteen, and then as soon as he won, it wasn't four months in they were talking about removing him from office, according to newly released documents. In one newly released memo dated May twenty seventeen, four months into Donald Trump's first term, the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and acting ATBI Director Andrew McCabe, they discussed quote, the president's capacity and the possibility that he could be removed from office under the twenty fifth Amendment. At the time, the Justice Department was reeling over Trump's firing of James Colemy mister higher honor. Now just to backtrack, mister higher honor, No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute mister higher honor that signed in spite of warnings and admonitions in August to twenty sixteen not to signed them and using the Russian dirty disinformation Hillary Boughton paid for dossier. They were warned not to trust it, that it was a political document. He signed three of the four by his applications, Rosenstein signed at least one that I recall and anyway. At the time, the Justice Department was reeling over this and weighing the appointment of a special counsel to oversee the FBI's probe into allegations later proven absolutely bogus that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. They knew it was false. They knew the dossier was bought and paid for, They were warned about it in August to twenty sixteen, long before the election. And don't forget they used that as the basis for four separate fys of warrants for Canadate Trump Transition Team, Trump and Trump as president. Rosenstein said he believed that he might have already have two supporters, and that would have been the Attorney General Jeff's Sessions and Homeland Security Secretary at the time, John Kelly, who later became White House Chief of Staff. And I don't think either one of them are particularly fond of Donald Trump. How early this was all happening is unbelievable. And what do we talk about when we talk about a deep state? We talk about those unelected people that think that they know better. And that's that gets into the whole, you know, putting cinder blocks on the scales of elections in this country. And that is exactly what they did with, you know, the the FBI pre bunking the very real Hunter Biden laptop that they knew in March of twenty twenty was real, and then meeting with every big tech company on a weekly basis in the lead up to that election, and every other nefarious thing that went on, and then of course the intelligence community, the Intel community and fifty two former Intel officials saying, oh no, no, it's all the markings of Russian disinformation, and not one of them ever examined the laptop. Knew a damn thing about the laptop. All they knew is they got a political call from winkn Tony Blinken to sign this thing, to give Joe Biden a talking point and the lead up to a very important debate prior to the election in twenty twenty with Donald Trump that would have been a game changer, and by the way, Poles proved that to be true. A new survey dailymail dot com Jail Partners finds that, in spite of what you were hearing from the state run legacy media mob, Lowe's approval rating, ever, he's upside down. The president's approval rating sits of fifty four percent. That is a tie with his all time highest rating for all the events in the past ten days. He got the president's approval rating unchanged and add its joint highest ever. According to the poster James Johnson. During those ten days, Trump planned need to implement these across the board tariffs and that is either free and fair trader or reciprocal tarror. Most countries will have the choice. And that created drops and then a spike on the market. But polling showed most voters were unfazed among the noise the criticism. There does seem to be a simple truth that the more coverage there is of Trump's changes, the more voters reward him for what they see as the pace and purpose that many of them voted for anyway. So I mean that's one poll. You know, do with it what you will. But there's definitely a massive effect here, and there's definitely a great divide in the country in this sense. There is Wall Street, there are the coastal elitists that would be San Francisco, La New York, that would be DC and versus Main Street. And the difference couldn't be any more stark or clear. And what's emerging now politically in the country is pretty profound, and that is that the movement under Donald Trump has become the party of working men and women in this country, and that The Democratic Party represents woke DEI obsessed and New Green Deal and climate change obsessed and transgender obsessed and everything woke obsessed radical left in the country. And they're not changing. There is no course correction, there's no introspection, there's no thought behind where they stand, and they find themselves on the precipice of becoming a party that is irrelevant. Now, does that mean that anything that Donald Trump is doing is easy, as a matter of fact, not at all. It is the most ambitious and most difficult, you know, agenda that I've ever seen any president take on in our lifetime and historically any president I can think of in the last one hundred years. And I was a huge fan of President Reagan. I mean, just on the issue of securing our borders and deporting illegal immigrants. I mean, I can't believe that now the party that defends the right of men to play women's sports, that puts the rights of illegals over your safety. And we did have a conviction in the Rachel Moren case. By the way, her mother will be on with us on Hannity tonight exclusively for her first interview since the conviction of the person responsible for killing this mother of five who will never see her children, or children will never see their mother again. They're the party that thinks that it's a constitutional crisis if you discover one hundred and fifty billion dollars waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. And they're the party of pechelant children that can't stand for mothers that lost their children, or stand for a young man that beats cancer, or the wife of a slain hero officer, or a young man that was commissioned to West Point after losing his father, and they just hang up, hold up their bingo cards. Now, there is a lot happening that's good in the economy that nobody in the media wants to really talk about. Nobody on Wall Street wants to talk about. We see that inflation, as we pointed out in the last week, is cooled off somewhat dramatically, which I think is good news for every American because we've had nothing but high inflation under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Gas prices are down pretty dramatically. Airline fares are down, hotels, motels, cars, truck rentals, everything down across the board. And the number of jobs that have been created ended up coming in more than twice of what predictions were made out there. Now, do I think that this is going to be an easy negotiation with countries? Some will be easy and some will be more difficult. I think the big headline that most people are not understanding is that since the President began discussing the issue of reciprocal tariffs, that you have seen major, major movement in the marketplace, and that is a committed Well now we're up to after Navidia yesterday, eight trillion dollars in investment in manufacturing around the country. Now, if you look for those of you that think it's a big deal about, you know, standing up to China, Well, China's separate and apart from the rest of the world as far as I'm concerned. But why is it that are partners that rely on the United States for their security that has paid the bulk of freight for NATO. Why is the European Union, you know, so held bent on putting massive tariffs on American products and wanting free access and fair trade on their end in terms of exporting products to America. I mean, with friends like that, right, who needs enemies? And if you look at every single tariff that China's gotten away with. You know, at some point you've got it. It's pretty much everything that America sells, and we've allowed them to get away with it. Now, the good news is we have over one hundred and fifty countries now I'm sorry, one hundred and thirty countries that have committed to investment and manufacturing here in America. We have some updates on that. Today. Reuters had an interesting piece out a number of these overseas companies. They now want to shift their operations to the US to mitigate the impact of Donald Trump's tariffs. That's a good thing for America. BMW, for example, they now want to add shifts in their Spartanburg plant in South Carolina to boost output by eighty thousand units. That's good for American workers, that's good for prices. And Honda's doing the same thing. They plan to move production from Mexico and Canada into the US. They want to make sure their goal is ninety percent of cars sold in our country are produced in our country. Ayyende, We've discussed them, the South Korean automaker. They want to further localized production in the US make hybrid vehicles, at the new factory in Georgia, and they're investing tens of billions of dollars. Same with Nissan Motors, and they are considering shifting domestic production of US bound vehicles and start building those vehicles right here in the US. We see it happening with semiconductor companies and so on and so forth. Yesterday we announced about nit Navidia that they're advancing their US manufacturing infrastructure for their AI supercomputers and semiconductors and chips into the United States, some a five hundred billion dollar commitment over four years. So I think, what's gonna happen. I'm hoping what's gonna happen. I'm guessing what's gonna happen is that America is is going to see these deals unfold and it's going to be deal after deal after deal, and it's going to be good for the country, and that will be win after win after win for the American people. And I think that it's just going to take a little bit of time, a little bit of adjustment, a little bit of change, a little bit of thinking out of the box. Otherwise America is going to be subject to the whims of people that don't want free and fair trade. Why is this country allowed allies, friends and foe alike to take advantage of us on such a massive level for the better part of fifty and sixty years and nobody ever thought that maybe free and fair trade and demanding it would be a good thing. You know, the fact that a Chinese official is warning Donald Trump today about extremely shameless terwer for this is a war that they've been waging on us now for a long time. Let those peasants in the United Sates states well in front of the five thousand years of Chinese civilization. Okay, so that quote the Washington Post. And now China thinks that they can ratchet up the pressure. Now a lot of people don't know this only because of radical environmentalists. Have we not been doing our own mining in this country? But now China thinks that they have some leverage, and they have stopped shipping some heavy rare earth metals and magnets critical to US production from cell phones to fighter jets, just to up the ante in the trade war. And China decided to halt or stop Boeing jet orders. And Boeing has been a top US exporter, and I how's that going to benefit China in the long run. And if President Chi thinks that he can go around the world and convince people he's a good trading partner, good luck with that. I predict that at some point China's going to realize that they're going to want access to American markets and they're going to want to make a deal. The only question is how deeply they paint themselves into a corner before that moment, you know, finally dawns on them. And in the meantime, I think the most critical thing that the president can do, and his administration can do, and his economic team can do is to get with those one hundred and thirty countries and sign deal after deal after deal, and Americans will be able to create a new normal. Is that you don't no longer get to rip off the United States, take advantage of us and frankly abuse the American consumer and American workers in the country in general. And I think everybody in the end will be better off and they'll adjust to the new normal. It just takes a while for people to wrap their minds and heads around a new idea. What I'm having a hard time understanding is and I get Wall Street people. They are naturally afraid of their own shadows. We'll get analysis sober analysis with a historical perspective from New King Rich coming up later on Steve Moore as well. I have a hard time understand what concept why people don't understand. But fifty sixty years of America has been ripped off, treated unfairly, abused, and nobody's challenged it. And that America asking for free or fair and fair trade. Why is that complicated? And why does that scare everybody? And why isn't the status quo, especially from countries that count on us but their national security and defense. I don't understand why that's complicated.
Speaker 2: Working every day to remember the forgotten man. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour are tot free numbers of eight hundred and ninety four one shown if you want to join us. Israel is still under attack and we even have news on that issue today, which not particularly good for the Iranians. Now, remember we have six B two bombers that are armed with bunker busters within range of Iran right now. We also have an aircraft carrier that was sent to the Middle East, and now we have news today that a second US aircraft carriers operating in Mid East waters ahead of the next round of talks, which is this Saturday. The first round of talks. We had Steve Witcoff on last night discussing it between Iran and the United States over what is Iran and then Mulla's rapidly advancing nuclear program. Now the operation of the US S Carl Vinson and its strike group is in the Arabian Sea, and it comes as suspected US air strikes pounding parts of Yemen controlled by the Iranian BAC twoty rebels overnight into Tuesday. And Steve Widkoff, who was in fauks and Oman with the Iranians, separately signaled that the Trump administration may be looking at terms of a deal. However is he said to me last night it's going to be trust to verify. Very clear today in comments that he made that they can't have any nuclear in Richmond at all. I asked about US inspectors any place, anywhere, anytime, and he said, trust, but verify. But the reality is is the world cannot risk lunatics that believe in a caliphate of convert or die ever having the chance of nuclear weapons, or we will risk and likely have a nuclear holocaust in our lifetime. You just can't risk it. And I say this in light of Israel being under NonStop attack even today, missiles fired. You know, we have there fighting the Huti rebel is Ballah, Islamic jihad Hamas the Iranians. It's like a seven front war. They're under their enemies are seeking their destruction around calls for the for death to Israel, death to America. And you know, we we thankfully we're not living under a constant threat of radical Islamic terrorists and NonStop rocket attacks, but we have to be forever vigilant. We know Joel allowed in known terrorists into the country, but imagine the reality that's Israel every day, and it's happening now and tens and tens of thousands of Israelies have been displaced. The need for humanitarian assistance is so great, and that's why we have proudly partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews to help provide life saving humanitarian and security essentials. And whatever gift you can give is needed and will instantly be put to use not only for humanitarian purposes, but for bomb shelters, flackjack kids, full of proof, vest for first responders, armoured security vehicles, ambulances, and so much more. Anyway you can make a gift, you can call the IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ or online. It's one word SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. That SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Today we do have a lot of very bizarre thinking from the left in America. What do I keep saying that the party that champions the right of men to play women's sports, we saw that in the Senate vote a couple of weeks ago. They are the party of climate environmentalism, radicalism, by the way, which made us wholly dependent. We have rare earth minerals that we could be mining, but environmental extremism has prevented us from doing so. It was Donald Trump that brought America to energy independence for the first time in seventy five years because of radical environmentalists, and it's the lifeblood of the world's economy. Now he's pushing towards energy dominance, and slowly but surely, I believe not well not only achieve it, but we're going to get rich as a country as a result of it. They're the party that you know thinks it's a constitutional crisis if Doge and Eli Musk identify waste, fraud and abuse. You know, they're the party that you know, obviously has no compunctions at all when it comes to remaining silent. When radical leftists on campus are out there, you know, announcing and screaming and chanting and singing about their support for Hamas, a designated terrorist organization whose charter calls for the destruction of Israel, they stand silent. They have people in the halls of Congress that are virulent anti Semites. The leadership of the Democratic Party remain silent. You have radical leftists supporting Luigi Mangioni, and the left leadership remained silent. We've had all these domestic terror attacks against Tesla, and the left remain silent. We've had the attack now on Governor Josh Shapiro's house, and I've yet to hear anybody on the left say this, This virulent anti Semitism has to stop. And we have a you know, I have a whole pile of news here today about the radical left. You got a new Mexico guy that was wearing black lipstick. What do you think I looked? Would I look good in black liftstick?
Speaker 3: Linda?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Absolutely? And you think so?
Speaker 4: You I mean salt and pepper hair, nice black sweater. I mean I could really see how the black lipstick could work for you.
Speaker 1: You know, Hannity goes goth. Anyway, this guy was arrested. This guy gets I'll get the piercings next. He's been arrested. By the way, this is going to sound terrible, and it was mostly done as a joke. Have you ever talked to your kids about tattoos? Me and I don't have a problem with people that get tats, I really don't. I just don't want my kids to get them. I'd rather they not get them. Do you ever talk to your kids about them?
Speaker 4: So two of my sons have tattoos.
Speaker 1: They I don't have a problem with them, and I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To make a giant christ head on his shoulders. So we've got a lot of tattoos in our family. I personally do not like them at all. They are not for me. I don't care for them. And my father told me if I ever got a tattoo would be the last thing I ever did. So I never got one.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of what I didn't say that to my kids. I was a little I was a little less severe. I just said I I'd use acid and burn it off. Oh yeah, that's far less severe, far less severe. Now they know that I'm half joking about it, obviously, But anyway, I move on to the story because it's actually a serious story. This New Mexico man with black lipstick arrested in connection with a string of arson attacks on Tesla vehicles as well as local GOP headquarters. I'm glad they got this guy arrested after he left a trail of clues behind at the scene that matched objects seized during a raid of his home. Thank goodness, we got this guy. He got the Harrisburg fire chief calling for the Governor's mansion firebomber to be jailed in an Al Salvador hellhole. Boy. The left freaked out when President Trump said, well maybe some of them are Well, maybe we'll dour sit to Salvador and these notoriously rough prisons. The left wing firebomber of the Governor's mansion, the guy accused of fire bombing Josh Shapiro's mansion was out on bail when he allegedly carried out the arson. And this is the guy that also wanted to do this. He had an ulterior motive, and that was to go after and get President Trump, as we told you about yesterday. And anyway, the former mechanic said he's now jobless, penniless, lives with his parents. Was free after making bail for assault charges. According to court records. In that case, he was accused of stomping on a ten year old his ten year old son's broken leg, and battering his wife. Why wasn't that guy in jail? It's inexcusable. A man arrested in Georgia for threats against Tulsei Gabbard, her husband. This guy, Ali Yakbar Mohammed, called Gavard's home a legitimate target. I mean, these threats are just you know, going through the roof. Threats against Elon Musk's life. Just over the weekend, two specific threats against Donald Trump. Nancy Mace targeted by Pennsylvania man arrested for threatening Trump. And all of this violence and all this rhetoric is coming from the radical left in this country, the rise of left wing radicalism. We'll get to it later, but Piers Morgan confronted Taylor Lorenz, the former Washington Post the New York Times person for Oh, he's so handsome and he's such a moral man. Where did that come from? About Luigi Mangioni. I love that Harvard rejected the deal with the Trump administration, which is great because now we don't know why would we we be funding these Ivy League institutions when they have billions of dollars in endowment's number one? And why do taxpayers, Why do mechanics and brick layers and construction workers and nurses and you know, the average hardworking American have to pay for an Ivy League education for somebody, we shouldn't be giving them one red cent. Now, if you want to help people with education and maybe help community colleges out, okay, I'd be more amenable to that. I'd be amenable to sending people to trade schools. Whether there was an article about how the next generation of millionaires are going to be people that have trade skills. And by the way, an arsonist that the one the targeted Joshapiro claimed online that he was a registered socialist. There is a political component to that, but this, this is it. Now, look at what's happening on the immigration front. You have an Obama appointed judge shutting down Trump's mass deportation plan for nearly half a million across the entire US. On the on the good news front, although there's no good news if you're a mother and you lost your daughter and a child and you lost your mom. Rachel Morin in that her case, the mother of five a Juri found the illegal immigrant guilty of killing Rachel Morin. Her mom will be on Hannity tonight. Now this gets very interesting on the radical left side. It was pretty funny yesterday, by the way, when the Salvadorian president was asked if he would return a trende Aragua. All right, I'm sorry, an MS thirteen member that was sent by the Trump administration. Now this came up in a Gago yesterday and anyway, because you now have a top Democrat, Chris van Holland is vowing to personally travel to Al Salvador to free this Venezuelan gang member and bring him back to America. He said that this guy never should have been abducted and illegally deported, and the courts have made clear the administration must bring him home. Now he's fighting for a guy that we now know was a gang member and was found to be a gang member in court. When this came up yesterday, the President deferred to Pam Bondi, Marco Rubio, and Stephen Miller. Here's how it went down to the question from this very low rated anchor and.
Speaker 2: To ask presidentially to help return the man who you're going to station says was mistakenly deported, the man who was mistakenly deported to El Salvador.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask Pam, would you ask to answer that question?
Speaker 3: Sure? President, First and foremost, he was illegally in our country. He had been illegally in our country. And in twenty nineteen, two courts, an immigration court and an appellate immigration court ruled that he was a member of MS thirteen and he was illegally in our country. Right now. It was a paperwork, it was additional paperwork had needed to be done. That's up to El Salvador if they want to return him, that's not up to us. The Supreme Court rule President that if as El Salvador wants to return him. This is international matters, foreign affairs. If they wanted to return him, we would facilitate it, meaning provide a plane.
Speaker 1: Stephen Miller, wait a minute, could you just also respond to that question, because you know it's asked.
Speaker 2: By CNN, and they always ask it with a slant, because they're totally slanting because they don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: That's why nobody's watching them.
Speaker 1: But would you answer that question?
Speaker 2: Also, So, as Pam mentioned, there's an illegal alien from El Salvador, So with respect to you, he's a citizen of El Salvador. So it's very irrogant, even for American media to suggest that we would even tell El Salvador how to handle their own citizens as a starting point, as two immigration courts found that he was a member of MS thirteen. When President Trump declared MS thirteen to be a foreign terrorist organization, that meant that he was no longer eligible under federal law, which I'm sure you know you're very familiar with. The iron eg that he was no longer eligible for any foreign immigration relief in the United States. So we had a deportation order that was valid, which meant that under our law, he's not even allowed to be present in the United States and had to be returned because of the foreign terrorists designation. This issue was then by district court judge completely inverted, and a district court judge tried to tell the administration that they had to kidnap a citizen of El Salvador and fly back here. That issue was raised to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court said the District court order was unlawful and its main opponents were reverse nine zero, unanimously stating clearly that neither Secretary of State nor the President could be compelled by anybody to forcibly retrieve a citizen of El Salvador from Al Salvador, who again is a member of MS thirteen, which is I'm sure you understand rapes little girls, murders women, murder's children, is engaged in the most barbaric activities in the world. And I can promise you if he was your neighbor, you wouldn't move right away, So you don't, Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: I have an idea. Let's move him into Chris van Hollins House. By the way. Joe Biden will return sometime today or tonight and deliver a speech to disability advocates in Chicago about social security and protecting him from Republicans who have done nothing but sworn to detect it. By the way, article in The Hill today buzz builds around AOC's future. Well, she run against Chuck Schumer in primary him or maybe he wants to run for president. Now, there was an interesting poll that came out in terms of who Democrats currently want to run and it's pretty interesting. Kamala Harris at twenty eight percent. Booker was second at eleven percent. Pete Buddha Judge seven, AOC seven. Let's see Tim Walls five, Gavin Newsom at five, and then they had John Stewart at three, and then they had very last, which was interesting. Steven A. Smith I talked to Steven A. Smith. Let me tell you what this is. This is the Democrat's way of sending a message to him, to deflate him and say we will destroy you if you run. Is the last thing that party wants to do is hear from anybody that's saying, well, you need to moderate your policies somewhat orals. You're never going to have any election wins in the future. Anyway. He'll be on Hanniday Tonight nine Eastern also