Speaker 1: The one and only Jim Gaffickin is here with me right now, and he's promised to help me with these tweets, because damn it, sometimes I'm going off about y'all, but I'm trying to be funny about it. Well, this is this man is a professional at this stuff, so I figure he'll help me out.
Speaker 2: So let's get to some of these tweets. Let's show it. You ready for go, Jim, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so this is at cats silliness, write Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith? How many cat.
Speaker 1: Zillas do you think is needed to protect Madison Square.
Speaker 2: Garden from Godzilla? Good?
Speaker 3: Lord?
Speaker 2: Do you see what I have to deal with?
Speaker 1: Do you see what I have to deal with some of these people to send it these tweets?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jim, answer the.
Speaker 3: Question I think you know? Is it a riddle? Or is it? Is this guy's drunk? I mean, I think he's just I just would say, uh, I don't know. I mean, is there is there some cat thing? Is there a nick thing that I'm unaware of? Or the Rangers?
Speaker 2: Jim?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I will say this how I'll ask you this question? You said, is this guy drunk or what? How do we know he's not high? How do you know the difference between somebody that's drunk and somebody that's Ah.
Speaker 3: That is a pretty interesting visual. I would say that. You know, if I was going to respond to, I'd say, great graphic design work. Try to get out of your mom's basement more often.
Speaker 1: That's what I agree, And I say, the hell would it said to?
Speaker 2: Said cat Zilla? Is how about nine as a nine lives? How about that? How about I think it's the safe bet to go say the same way to go? Okay, next tweet, let's go.
Speaker 1: This is from at what Motzi Mott's Motz s Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith.
Speaker 1: I'm making a book that's a guy to finding a salvageable cigarette on the side of the road that one could smoke on the ground. Score scale currently being established. What would you rate this night?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think, uh, there's some people with some time on their hands, right, so it's just like somebody's just scrolling through like images and going and getting very creative. I would say that that cigarette. If I was a twelve year old and I was gonna try to smoke a cigarette, that would be one that I would pick up right, because I mean, you are going to get herpes from it, but like you'd get you get it. You know it's you're not going to burn your fingers right right. And by the way, what I'm trying to say is I'm trying to encourage all the kids to smoke cigarettes. Okay, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Because because why you're trying to encourage kids to smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Because it's cool. That's the only thing that's cool.
Speaker 2: I would say cigars.
Speaker 1: I would say cigars are cool, will be cigars are cool more so than cigarettes me personally, that's just me.
Speaker 2: Let me get let me get another tweet up in here.
Speaker 1: Which what you got guys, Steven Smith, If you cooked and ate the Philly Fanatic, what would his meat taste like?
Speaker 3: The great question?
Speaker 2: Is it a great question?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, so what is you know, there's the fur, right, but what is the meat? What if it? What if it? What if he's made of cheese steak?
Speaker 1: Like that, He's not going to be made of cheese steak. That's not gonna be We don't know, we don't know. That's gotta be written all over it. That's got swan written all that's got that I got the port written all over it, man, all.
Speaker 3: Over Yeah that I you know again, what is prompting someone to think about consuming to Philly fanatic?
Speaker 1: Tom on them?
Speaker 3: Also, you need to get out of your mom's basement more too.
Speaker 1: That's that guy, that's right, and Tom on the hands in the fact they probably disgusted that the Phillies losing, then I have something to do with it too. Let's not forget that one. We are one last t week, one last tweek, Jim. Here it is at you down Capitol right, Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith.
Speaker 1: I pooped my pants waiting to go to the bathroom at a friend's party.
Speaker 2: What do I do? I'd say, race the hell out.
Speaker 1: The house before someone notices your nasty ass doing that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'd say, because I.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine something more embarrassing as an adult than pooping in your own damn pants before you got to the toilet and then everybody noticing you did.
Speaker 2: That would be my advice, Jim, what would be yours?
Speaker 3: I mean? I think the fact that this guy I assume it's a guy, took time out after he pooped his pants to send this tweet Jose, how important you you are to his life, you know what I mean, He's not only are you more important than him finding a bathroom? Right, you're more important than him? Kind of? And he was at a party. Yeah, I would say this guy, this guy likes you, he's a fan.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I feel good about that. I really don't know.
Speaker 3: He's obviously a winner, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, And I'm sincerely hoping that he's reflecting on something he did in the past rather than and literally sending out this tweet to me right after he pooped in his dad pants and the stuff is still hanging on his body.
Speaker 3: Well what if? Hey, we don't know, that could have been at taxed from like a three month old baby, right, That could have been a baby that tweeted that out. We don't know how old the guy is, so it might be a super smart baby.
Speaker 2: Maybe so, maybe so.
Speaker 1: Jim Gaffikin appreciate you man, Thank you so much, man. Good luck on the tour, good luck with everything you're doing. Good luck with the skinny now streaming on Hulu.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, man, Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Appreciate Happy holidays, one of them. Jim Gaffket right, here with steven A on The steven A Smith Show.