Speaker 1: Wait rolling, start it and.
Speaker 2: Action.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome.
Speaker 1: We are back. We are here. This is a current pod.
Speaker 3: We are so excited to have you one of our very special, uh voluptuous guests we're having on the bus today. Goes by many, many, many nick names he established by his smooth charisma back in the day as Big Smooth. I like to call him red Velvet, because you know, when that boy gets a sweat on, he has a nice little red tinge to him. But he is known in the locker room as the stallion because that boy gets fierce strong and can gallop like the wind.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Please welcome. Please put your hands together, even if you're at home just watching or listening, put your hands together. For Roger Stapfle. Let's go a bless happy to have you on the bus. Which is a perfect which is a perfect segue. It's a perfect seguay and everything, because on this bus, we care about durability, We care about reliability. We care about the man who gets up every day. It's his lunch pail and his hard hat on and rips over to his work. He's always on time, he's always willing to do it and Roger Saffle is just like that.
Speaker 1: But you know when it's also like.
Speaker 3: That is the Chevrolet, specifically the Silverado, but all things, all things.
Speaker 1: You can do so many things with the Chevrolet.
Speaker 3: It's strong, advance, dependable, and hard working. Just like my man's to the right. The Silverado is dependable because why because we getdunded on this stay it's a little bit redundant. Well, it's a dependable to the people who drive. But like the people who drive them. Sorry, now I'm reading and see you know how it goes when the boys reading the design is big buld commanding the truck turns head. We've talked about a kink, dude, so we did some individual other day. Luke Stalker hit me and gave me a kink in the neck.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I was like, holy Silverado, you know what I'm saying. He hit me and my next flew back. I go what that was a Silverado and a half of a kink, Dude. That was a bit of a deal. So many things, so many things you can do with the Silverado. Will tell me what you can do with Silverado.
Speaker 4: From tailgating, hauling, towing, off roading, moving day, speaking and moving day Garrett. He needed to move a bed the other week. Right, he called the boy up. He asked him, hey, can you help out your friend or family member. I was like, I got you, man, I don't want to be a part of it, but you can go ahead and do it. He came over. I threw the keys, he took my Chevy, he moved his bed, he rode tripped, He had a blast. Go to a Chevy dealership near you, tell him the Boy sent you. If you let Chevy Silveradom know that the Boy sent you. We can't make any promises, but they're gonna they're gonna hook you up. They're gonna help you out. They're gonna be excited that you came.
Speaker 3: Like there's not there's gonna be like a not like a discount, but they'll be like, ah, there'll be more like morale. You know, somebody got a trailer hitch. Someone did get a trailer hitch.
Speaker 1: Trailer hitch.
Speaker 3: So they've set the tone. Whatever Chevy dealership that was at the tone. You can go to any Chevy dealership. Me personally, I'm a big fan of Freeland Chevrolet. The boys person the boys are personally huge fans of Freeland Chevrolet. You guys can't see what's cooking in the back because we don't allow you to see what's cooking in the back. But what's cooking in the back is a couple of vehicles that are pristine, beautiful, durable.
Speaker 1: Reliable and hard working.
Speaker 3: When I go to camp sometimes i'm a little tired and I go, you know what, I look at my Chevrolet. You look at park I look out in that parking lot, and I go of all these things. If you had to pick out the hardest worker here, and I point.
Speaker 4: Out my own truck, and I think they said, thank you Freeland, Thank you Freeland Chevrolet.
Speaker 3: It's outstanding, am I right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you see the new sign we got? I did see the new sign? Rog What do you think of the sign?
Speaker 1: You haven't said a.
Speaker 5: Word yet, you like, I'm not governaud to you. I couldn't see it at first behind Will, but now I can see it and it's it's glorious.
Speaker 4: Well it's a big cat. Yeah, you're a big dude. They say something.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to have you back. Dude, I'm excited to be but you just did a thing like it's been like a standard you've been in it every week, but you haven't been here.
Speaker 1: In a minute.
Speaker 4: It's been five weeks, That's what I'm saying. No, it's good to have both of you, guys. I get to watch you from afar. I get you guys. You guys work in your tannem's an old Buck Rising post a little video you guys practice and I can see you guys, bitch.
Speaker 3: Ass little marbles in the throat Buck. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Uh, did you guys? I saw you guys did the Buck Rising podcast the other day. I didn't watch it because you know, that's low hating fruit having a Buck on the podcast. It's like, hey, we need a filler. We need a filler, you know what I'm saying. So you get the guy in the back that barely knows how to play the piano, like, all right, just go out there on state and see what you can do.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know how the boys told me it. Well, did you comment on what bucks weight at all? Did you comment on his thickness? I asked him straight up, how's your weight loss? And did you give him like a oh?
Speaker 1: He tried?
Speaker 4: What was he saying? He says he only eats bad at what the football games? I say, yeah, I can tell how many football games you go?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's going to Wednesday night freshman games, he's going with the JV games, and Thursday night.
Speaker 1: He takes something to go box. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess if no one's gonna eat it, you know, like he's doing them a favor.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I like, you're trying to impersonate.
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably well, yeah, I can't even Oh, I guess you know I can't do it. I don't I don't have the marbles in my mouth. I don't have that. That sweet Egyptian dude he is you know he's a Egyptian.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: He looks Egyptian, right, He's very exotic.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, he told me he's a Egyptian. Is that like Persian?
Speaker 3: I would I would say, you're generalizing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like he did twenty three and meters and it was like the one person fall back.
Speaker 3: He's got a nice little, uh little tint to him, yues, So you know what I'm saying, Like, you got a nice vibrant tint to you.
Speaker 5: I would have thought that he was like Greek or something. But he has a little bit of a tib but he's not Egyptian. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't see that man making a pyramid, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You hit me with the Persian PC things.
Speaker 4: So anything that's being said now, once you get across the Atlantic Ocean, I want to mess with it. Yeah, you know this smoking like a true American all that ship over there, Dude, I.
Speaker 3: Don't really want to fuck with it, dude, I don't really want.
Speaker 1: To mess with that thing. Yeah, yeah, just be honest. You said Greek, and I was like, yeah, I don't know. I'm bowing out.
Speaker 3: Since Yeah, how's it? Let me ask you guys a question. How does it feel you two sitting next to each other and really the last time he was really around each other.
Speaker 4: There there's a lot of violence. There was a lot of did your A C really mess you up?
Speaker 1: Battle?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew when I when I was after, when I was here, when I was go ahead, go ahead, when I was here, you got when I was there, I saw every time like you guys would see each other, you'd walk away.
Speaker 4: Roger was fine, you know what I'm saying, Like, because we had a long season together. Aster we lost the playoff game. I held him and I held him in my arms.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: What he hold him there? I'm holding him?
Speaker 3: He was holding holding there, but.
Speaker 4: Referring to when he almost threw me in the bleachers when I played for the Raiders game. He did to you what I wanted to do to you first play the game. That's a tough I promise you. I have not felt other than Richie and Cognito. You guys are the heaviest hands I've ever That.
Speaker 3: Man got some heavy hands.
Speaker 1: He's like a lesser.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I would say you two are very similar, but you're more like you, more like I got you know what I'm saying. No, he's more like rocked up, rocked up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's like he looks like Dwayne the Rock Johnson if he didn't take all the needle stuff.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I think he's bigger than Dwayne the Rock.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm saying he like he know his cup, he's still got the He's a stacked ass cat. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and like nobody pumps up Roger more than Roger like Roger, like Roger.
Speaker 1: Roger knows who is you know, the back knows who he is.
Speaker 3: Also another nickname is the back hold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, I know.
Speaker 5: We should we should live, right. Most of my fines are from talking about myself.
Speaker 3: They're actually called self sucks.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: He's like he will be sitting there, Hey, we'll be We'll be like watching film and practice like fucking lay this guy out right here. He's like, look, how fucking fast I am say, you're like that, Like damn, I mean, but I look at him.
Speaker 7: Like, you know, ding dang, that is a fine. Yeah, you get fined when you yeah, yeah, but it's all for a good cost. Yeah, you get fined with the old line.
Speaker 1: M okay, yeah yeah, because we do the trip at the end of the year, right, I know.
Speaker 4: But you're saying I get fine, Like, it's not like it's just across the board, across the league, Like you get fined if you talk about.
Speaker 2: No, I think nothing like that.
Speaker 3: When you were in l A. Yeah, was there a big fine system there. I'm sure Witt took care of that.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: No, it's actually John Sullivan really had the most hilarious. He had the card the card terrorists.
Speaker 1: What's a card terrorists?
Speaker 5: Anybody who was doing like a Tarot cards scene? Yeah, I was doing Scout Team. It was just like messing up the entire offensive play by not doing anything that the card said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you're known as a terrorists. Yeah, you're known as like card terrorists, card terrorists.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought you're saying card tarot like a tarot card, like a tarot card, like where you're like a terrorist. I'm with a gypsy in a room and she's reading practice us. Yeah, hey, hey, beautiful mind this this thing will go anywhere that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. We had we had nicknames for people. It was great.
Speaker 5: Now I'm not gonna put nobody out there like that, but it was some good ones. Not put anybody ouse.
Speaker 1: I like how, I like how you gave us a little something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, because they may not have you know, they might have German last names.
Speaker 3: Well that's not very piece, there's not very get it.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go, man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, back to uh, back to when you you you know, you knock me over?
Speaker 5: Did you realize it was me honestly, honestly, I didn't know it was you. Uh and and this was just a straight line straight to you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: There was just no fair dodge, and you didn't move out of the way. You didn't see me coming.
Speaker 4: It was just like, just you know, I want to go back to what he just said. I didn't see him coming. I want you. I want that to be on you.
Speaker 1: Nobody really think. How do you not see him definitely looking?
Speaker 4: You were stacked right on top of him. I ain't have both feet in the ground and I didn't see him coming.
Speaker 1: Why it was both feet and the ground. I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If I saw him coming and I have both feet the ground, like, it's probably looking the other way.
Speaker 1: It was pretty like, I'm oh, you were clean, no dog, I was okay. He's like, let's go right out here. He just protected you a little bit.
Speaker 2: You think it I.
Speaker 4: Was in the air. I like I knew I was in the air. It's like everything slowed down right when I hit the ground.
Speaker 1: Was everything all right? Get robbed?
Speaker 3: It is twenty eight days, boys, twenty eight days, twenty eight days. If it spootober or something just cracked outside O you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Is that a real thing. It's up time, take it easy? What hell? I don't know? Do you want me to go?
Speaker 3: Look like I got my back to the thing. I have my back to you guys can see everything. I'm first one dead, stuff just got hung up. Well not the first one, dad, Yeah, yeah, I'm the second one.
Speaker 1: Day. You know that ship works, Yeah, that shit works in a movie. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't write cinematic history. Hey, let's all, Hey, let's all split up. Ty you show Roger, you guys that you guys. Yeah, why we got to stay together? Yeah, you know why to save your ass.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just for no reason, for no reason at all. When do you feel like that started to change?
Speaker 4: Like when when do we feel like the movie Shift where the black people didn't kill first?
Speaker 2: It was it was weird.
Speaker 5: There was like the late nineties early two thousands where like we started getting killed.
Speaker 2: Second. I was like, ah, they started really.
Speaker 1: Trying to say things.
Speaker 3: That's the way of saying sorry, that's their way of saying, hey, listen, we fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. The black guy that everybody. Yeah, it's pretty standard how it goes. Yeah, podtheads gotta go first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's like when you watch the movies and the black guy doesn't die first, or saying you're like sitting here like when are they gonna kill a black guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened for me with Halloween. What was it Halloween?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably why you guys are reacting like that back then, This is just this what we're Yeah, we're bust the rhymes like the whole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs huo yeah h two. Hey, listen, he doesn't need a little deal. I got your back on that.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's out and plus he could do like karate and stuff. I'm like, man, how the hell is this possible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a fucking listen. I don't know, because you know, usually you were about to tell a story.
Speaker 3: No, like like it's tough. I know I would probably die in the horror movie jocks always die, yeah, or the potheads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either way, my ass is out.
Speaker 2: If you have sex, it's over.
Speaker 1: If you have sex, you're done.
Speaker 3: We actually have a whole thing of this on Spoctober, which I'm assuming you listen to because you're a great teamate and great friend. But yeah, usually if you have sex, it's always the virgin girl that makes it. Yeah, yeah, who's like interested but never always toes the line but never stepped right. Keep her interesting enough, but at the end of the day, she's she makes it in everybody else dies.
Speaker 5: So you got twenty eight days to come up with your next like intro because the last intro was you like the intro?
Speaker 3: Oh, the Halloween, the Halloween intro?
Speaker 4: Tell you what, that intro's got some high Now there's been a few comments out there, right, do you feel a little more pressure.
Speaker 1: Now that even he just said that.
Speaker 3: No, h Like, I like to think of myself as like a more talented eminem you know what I'm saying, Like, I got one shot. You know, I'm not gonna miss my chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, you know.
Speaker 2: Just do the same thing. Just find another movie and then put your little twist on it.
Speaker 3: Good ago, So you enjoyed that. Yeah, it's always nice to hear that from a friend. Oh, how to survive a horror movie? Here it is, Oh, I can't read that far. It's real, it's tiny fun.
Speaker 1: You can't read that. You can't.
Speaker 4: Don't be in the front of the back yep, noise, don't investigate yep, just get out of the videoing with the camquarder. It's game over, your god. If you have sex, do drugs in or drink, you're dead. If your dad is a cop, dead, if you're an athlete dead. Never assume the killer is dead, because he ain't dead. If you're a virgin, you live. So a lot of fourteen year olds out there got to make some decisions, you know, a lot of kids out there right now, got to make some decisions.
Speaker 3: If you want to live in a horror movie, don't have sex. Yeah much in Thistober. Yeah, we're twenty eight days away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand. I just made one more point.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Oh the New Halloween, Yeah, Halloween kills. How the hell does he living?
Speaker 2: I hang't out what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean, the New Halloween is obviously gonna be coming out this year October fifteenth, Yes, But last year I'm like, oh, this dude's he's fucking done.
Speaker 1: Well. You're saying, how the hell does he live? Flame resistant?
Speaker 2: He can't. He can't get hit by any bullets, he can't be stabbed. Uh, it doesn't matter. It's Mike Myers' Michael Myers.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's got well in the first in the first movie, what's her Name unloads a whole six shooter on him, Yeah, right in the chest. He falls out of a two story window and checks and he's gone, do you want him to die?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: I like the movies, man, You want.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a conclusion.
Speaker 3: So allegedly, I think you told me this that there's Halloween this right now, Halloween Halloween Kills is the one coming out this year, and then there's the third one. There's fifteen of these damn things. The third one is Halloween Ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that she's Halloween. So next year the final one.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: And that wild James Carpenter he's the original director of the Halloween movies. Yeah, he did the first one, and he hasn't really. I don't think he put his name on any other of those Halloween movies until that one that came out.
Speaker 1: You were talking about when he's plaining resistant, we should stand this one.
Speaker 4: If he wants to, like zoom in on the pot or something, that'd be outstanding to have him on there. We're trying to We dropped the name of Jamie Lee Curtis for trying to get her on. Yeah, she'd be out saying she's like the Queen of Scream.
Speaker 1: What do they call her?
Speaker 4: She was, uh there, go Alex just look at me and goes like he's not gonna be able to pull that one from the hip.
Speaker 1: You know, I was really hoping. I was looking for you.
Speaker 3: I was sending my branch out there and get full.
Speaker 1: Am I right, just looks back there. I mean, she's the what do you mean Queen Scream?
Speaker 3: I think she when she did Halloween, she started getting a lot of horror movies and she got like a like a title, not a title, but it was like when you're type cast, like her type cast was horror movies, and so you wanna yeah right, everything to him is taken a different.
Speaker 1: Way, you know, find you. Yeah, that's pretty beef there. That's a nice little beef.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, she she got that for a little bit. I think she was in some other movies though I actually know she was in some other movies. Yeah, she'd be awesome. I was actually on the Rich Eisen Show today and weird Flex and did you shout.
Speaker 1: Out the boys?
Speaker 3: Oh hardcore? We had like a whole four minute segment on Busting.
Speaker 1: With the Boys. He was trying to slander its last time we encountered it.
Speaker 3: Well, he was trying to slander you. Yeah, but this time when he introed me, he started with the football stuff and then he went to podcasts co host podcast with Will Compton, so he's kind of ditched. The whole is just Taylor's podcast thing. He's really dived into Will, like, let's.
Speaker 1: Just clear the air.
Speaker 3: He started it. I really he started tried to go back and I really brought it home. So yeah, we were both in cahoots.
Speaker 1: Never say his name. Yeah, and he he broke that promise to me today. But we were talking.
Speaker 3: He's like, tell us about busting the boys, and I was like, you know, let's soak this in for a second. Who would have thought we'd become as big as we are? I was really, I was like ninety three octane. I was gassing us up, dude the.
Speaker 1: Whole time on the Yeah, proud dad, very proud dad. Nice pull.
Speaker 3: And he's like, if you had a bucket list of guys you want on, who would it be? First thing to come into my mouth is also the O is the og Joe Rogan, Like you'd love to have Joe Rogan in the podcast. Yeah, but another one I pulled out of the back pocket personal hero of mine, Johnny Knoxville.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be a banger.
Speaker 3: So Rich says to me, I can't help you with Joe Rogan, but I can help you guys. Get Johnny Knoxville on the bus and I go, you're lying, like I just you're lying. I who We're in a lin of detector test that they would be waving back and forth. H And he goes, No, our kids go to the same school. I've been on calls with him and stuff like that. Look at your eyes are lighting up.
Speaker 1: Look at I was.
Speaker 3: I hope, I know we're like glistening. We're listening together. So U Johnny Knoxville might come in the podcast. Would be pretty fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Be sick.
Speaker 2: And it's a perfect time and too because New Jackass is coming.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see what is that coming out November? Why because bam.
Speaker 1: What that's time?
Speaker 4: That means we got time. Yeah, because they'll be going on PR rounds and stuff like that. And if he wants he wants with.
Speaker 1: PR, he's gotta come on bus with the boys. You know what? I'm saying that the hottest podcast in all the time. God, I'm thirsty. Speaking of thirsty, have you heard a revital Light?
Speaker 4: Is that what it's called? I love I smacked that, dude. First, try shout out Revitalight, no free shoutouts. Pick up your Revitalate Black Label today in store or online at the barcel store, and tweet us or tag at drink Revitalight in your morning after stories. H you've heard me talk about revital Ight a lot by now.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. You know, the drill is the adult version of a certain drink you find in the baby aisle.
Speaker 4: They took away the embarrassment we meet at the register by putting their brand in places where you can buy beer, wine, liquor across the nation to make your weekend shopping even easier.
Speaker 1: And you can get it on the barcel store right now.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: The guys are revital Light, are talking, are taking things to the next level and teamed up with us to create the ultimate way to save yourself a rough morning after. Revitalight Black Label.
Speaker 3: Hang on, somebody, don't say that, Hey, Hey, don't don't say that.
Speaker 1: Don't say that she leaked out. I bleeped that out. Just bleep out the word. Don't bleep it out. Let everybody know what really is. Hey, oh fuck that one hit you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Revital Light black label black Okay they made specifically with Stilli's in mind from Maximum Reco African America. Finally, uh, compliment for when life gets a little rough and rowdy. Don't pay for Saturday nights on Sunday morning. Revital Light Black Label pairs perfectly with nightcaps and midnight snacks. Your night stand will feel naked without revital Light, so stock up. Pro tip drink half a night the other half in the morning for the most optimal results. Pick up your revital Light Black level today instore, online at the Barstool store and tweet.
Speaker 1: Us or tag at drink revital Light in your morning after stories.
Speaker 2: Ball.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing when you get older, those hangovers actually become a real thing.
Speaker 1: You remember being in college.
Speaker 4: You drink for you drink for days in college, and you'd be like, all right, let's go to you can rally or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah the boot and rally get going.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 3: But now, dude, if I even look at it, drink the wrong way. I'm getting Oh no, question, no question about that. You get hangovers like that, I feel like you don't, though I do. Man, I've seen my man get after it and the next day Roger.
Speaker 1: He really is a warrior when he gets out. You're truly like a different on a different level.
Speaker 2: It hits, man, it definitely.
Speaker 4: And I've only I've only been around you maybe one time, and it's really been just the day after.
Speaker 1: But I hear stories what happened? What do you mean on what happened? What was that day you saw him after after we lost the playoff game?
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to get after that. You lose, after you lose, or it's the last game of the year, you got to get shipp pretty sad.
Speaker 5: But it was just me and mister Cosomigo's on the couch. Man, it was like that, like that, yeah, on the couch, I believe. I mean I went in there to my meetings with the coaches just feeling a little spacey, but got the job done.
Speaker 1: Breath on fire. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One question, and it's probably obvious the Super Bowl, But what has been the most painful loss? The AFC Championship game, the Super bowlship game?
Speaker 5: Man, I mean, I don't get me wrong, Like when you get to the Super Bowl, like you want to win. But like, honestly, we weren't doing anything well when we were in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: So what happened? You guys were like, you guys are like the best offense, sin is the greatest show.
Speaker 2: So was crazy?
Speaker 5: Yes, right, Bill Belichick brought out the six to one front, the sixth one front that we just couldn't seem to get past with our running game, you know, defense field spread offense, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. So we were able to create great matchups and then we.
Speaker 5: Just let you know, Todd run wild, but he ran that six two front and we couldn't get through the first line of the and it turned into a problem. Next thing, you know, you got to put everything on Jared's arm. That's a lot of pressure on a young kid at quarterback in Super Bowl, you know what I mean. So it's just like nothing was just kind of going our way. Defense was trying to pull things together, but you know how it is when your offense is struggling and the defense doesn't can't hold it forever, you end up losing the game. So we just we missed some shots. It just wasn't good for us. But that AFC Championship game. We had that thing, I'm ready to go to work and just continue to pound these guys in the run game, and we fell short, and man, it was sickening. That fourth quarter was freaking sickening. You were like in quick sand because we were fighting so hard to win in two minutes and we just couldn't get it done.
Speaker 4: Man, that was a tough deal, especially when you go up ten zero in the first quarter exactly and we were moving.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like I remember, I don't know if you felt the same way. But when we went to the playoffs, it was like we got the Patriots first, and you're like, all right, like do we have the team that can do that? Like you always even when you hit the playoffs, you're like, is our team capable of going to do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Do going to do this? And it was like, well maybe, And we.
Speaker 4: Go play the Patriots and Tom Brady drops that lion video. Oh hey, that was a hype, little dude. I actually watched that the other day.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady drops that, remember the line It's to be and actually where I'm in the hotel, I think I sent it. I sent to the boys, and I was like, if we can flip this if we can get the upset, that'd be an.
Speaker 1: Epic little video to post.
Speaker 3: We played that game and we will obviously obviously won, and then everyone's like everyone on national media is like, great story for the Titans, the end of the the past dynasty, but it's over with the Ravens.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 3: And then we go play the Ravens and dude, that was some of the best ball I've ever seen us play.
Speaker 4: Well the first two drives where we have thrown that watch party, I was like, Oh, these boys are for real.
Speaker 3: And also shout out to the Ravens. They have the most hype pregame, like, oh, dude, lights flashing everywhere, the big stream they had playing the most hype videos. I'm watching them, going, fuck, there's some dovas shit. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, You're about to play them. And then it just worked out way too well for us. As soon as we when we beat the Ravens, I was like, holy fuck, we can do this.
Speaker 1: We can legit. Yeah, because we.
Speaker 3: Already we beat the we beat the Chiefs in week ten, and so it was like, hey, we just got to keep doing what we're doing because our whole line was Keith Carter came into the the meeting like that next day or whenever we were back in the building, and Keith is like, I don't know what you guys are doing, but keep sucking doing, keep doing it. Whatever you guys are doing, like to recover, keep doing it, because you guys look like it's a week one.
Speaker 2: Well, we had it.
Speaker 5: We had a mentality that was just different from every other team. Our backs were against the wall when we were two and four, two and four, you know what I mean. We had that same mentality the whole time. And then when we had the Patriots, We're like, all right, backs against the wall again, We'll come out swinging. That score did not show how we played that game because we were just physically eating, eating, dominant like it was. It was just great ball everywhere. Like we were talking about our coaches talking about the greatest three yard run you'll ever see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally just pancakes all over the place.
Speaker 2: It was a wild trips up, trips up Derek for three yards. But it was just probably one of the most dominant bodies.
Speaker 4: It was one of the coolest games ever. It was one of the cool like as far as like getting movement.
Speaker 1: Like actually the year like I.
Speaker 5: Was on the battlefield of Brave Heart. Yeah, what I'm saying, it was like Gettysburg out there, just everybody's just running.
Speaker 3: Guys, faces were painted and ship it was wild. It was fucking wild.
Speaker 5: And then when we went to the Ravens man, I think that all that that that ship talk and that we were getting from the media. Who guys shouldn't even have a fucking side right there, just start back, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: We'll show you.
Speaker 5: And then we showed him again in AMC and we just ran out of steam. We had four straight away games. That's tough on anybody's body, and we.
Speaker 3: Had we had the rushing record in the last game of the season. Yeah, versus the Texans, we played that entirely. He had Derek had hit like one hundred and eighty yards to even get the rushing title.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if you have any yeah you said rushing record, you met rushing title.
Speaker 3: Rushing title, yeah, just we we obviously didn't get that, but that year we needed like one hundred and seventy yards or one hundred and eighty yards, And with any other back, you're like, well, probably not Oh, Derek, it's like, yo, we could go do that. You know what I'm saying, Derek's that dude, Yeah, you know, so we go down. That's a huge highlight. Getting the rushing record, getting the rushing title, excuse me, and then going on those those games.
Speaker 1: That was like the most fun football I've ever been a part of.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you could tell that we were finally jelling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are found. We found identity too.
Speaker 5: We found the group because who knows, Because who knows if we would have got that together at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 2: Obviously we were missing our fearless leader and Taylor right there.
Speaker 1: But you know, I fear something I feel.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like if we would have jailed that together, you know what I'm saying, we have another chance to get another two thousand yard season. So I mean it's like, you know, kind of coming together and kind of going through those those challenges and then just literally looking at him and breaking through those bitches. Very I'm very aggressive.
Speaker 2: I'm very aggressive, very aggressive everything everything I do. So like, you know, that's that's what I love. Man. We take pride in that ship.
Speaker 4: You guys are gotting the rushing title like two years in a row. Derek had the season last year, going, do you guys feel pressure to like get another two thousand? Before you answer this, remember remember Vabel, we'll hear all this. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they'll be saying to get people.
Speaker 2: We're really working hard. We're just gonna keep working every single No.
Speaker 4: I think it's dope that you guys have that chance to go to It's like like Derek was the number four player in the NFL Top one hundred.
Speaker 1: I know all that stuff, Like, I know this is all just.
Speaker 4: Bulletin board material for Vrabel, but it's been dope that you guys have had two rushing rushing titles in a row. He had two thousand last year, almost at the rushing record. And I know it's like, you know, you guys lost the boy. We lost the boy midyear, and you guys are going into this season. I'm sure everybody just kind of feels like, you know, you guys would love to just break through that glass.
Speaker 1: I know you guys can't say nothing the cool the cool thing. I mean for run fucking left, run left.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's Roger and I take a lot of pride in like running left like we really want that, Like we want that pressure on, no question about it, Like.
Speaker 1: We we really think we can do special ship on that side, on our whole line.
Speaker 3: But like it's even a competition on the online. Like I remember when Jack was here, like we were telling I've been telling Jack like, hey, just get it cut off, buddy, We'll take care of the rest, you know, like just joking with him. But Jack, like obviously it was as a great football player and he was doing awesome ship too. I the cool thing for me and Roger given we're both healthy for the for the entire season, Like this is gonna be our first season completely together for the whole like the whole thing. Because too when he first got here that I missed the four games for suspension and then a week five last year I got tore my cl you know what I'm saying. So I think I mean for me and Roger, we know we can do some cool shit together, especially when we're.
Speaker 1: On the same page, Like we can do some really cool shit. So I'm really excited. Yeah here is excitement, was yours?
Speaker 5: Like, Oh man, I'm super excited because it's just like you said, first of all, we get everybody finally together.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, even during camp, like he couldn't always practice because of course, you know, he had the A C L injury. But as soon as he comes back, man, we're over here passing off twist. We're over here taking care of double teams. Uh, We're doing everything that we want to do. And then you know, that's kind of like what you need. You need somebody with good chemistry. It's kind of like how you do this podcast. It's not gonna work if it's him and book.
Speaker 1: Well, I.
Speaker 3: Can carry a lot of ship, but I don't know if I can carry Buck.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, heavy on my back.
Speaker 5: And I'm super old yeller bro, but I'm just I'm just super excited for the opportunity. And let's let's be real. I mean, we get to work with you know, Ben again, Nate again. Uh, you know, we figure out who our right tackle is gonna be, and then we're just gonna ride.
Speaker 2: Man, We're just gonna ride. The stables open, boys, stable, the stable is open.
Speaker 1: Might have the on there the ass What is this the new setup?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They there's a new setup for the ads. Your boy just got decent. When you get a fourth grade level.
Speaker 1: He's squiggling like, who the oh, and then he'll scroll down. I guess well.
Speaker 3: Advertisement name. Listen, this is gonna be exciting for all of you because I really enjoy I enjoy this clothing wear Bare Bottom Clothing.
Speaker 1: All right, now we got to scroll all right.
Speaker 3: Before you pack your next trip, check out Bare Bottom Clothing. Their lineup of versatile men's wear is perfect for getting it done, getting it done this summer and we're breaking to a fall. So you know, Bare Bottom Clothing got a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They have the Internet's best deal. That's the Internet's best deal, right, there's lots of deals on the internet. You can get two unbelievably soft, lightweight tech tees and a pair of stretch shorts which are stretchy, are under one hundred dollars. Don't get caught with shorts below the knees. Ridiculous if you got shorts below knees. All right, it's not the nineties and the early two thousands like rock O' wear is out now, you know what I'm saying. Uh with their five point five that self polls, so I definitely see Rod Rock and that ship. Dude man was a teenager in the nineties. With their five point five and seven inch seams styles, bare Bottom has your summer covered. Everything is built for value. You're getting the softest and stretchest clothes in the game for a fraction of what you have to spend with the other guys.
Speaker 1: I gotta read more. I am back.
Speaker 3: Their five star rated shorts, swims and teas have gained a cut like cult like following, not a cut like a cult like following. Drink this, dude, It's gonna be all right, cult.
Speaker 4: Like following of thousands of guys who have made bare Bottom the MVP of their closets.
Speaker 3: Giving back is at the core of what bare Bottom does. They donate chill, will I need you to chill? They donate a school lunch to children and need for each item sold. Right, So you buy a pair of bear Bottom shorts feet a child?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You do that to that that the best deal on the internet. You do the two T shirts and the shorts. Children, I don't know, they're probably three children. You'd like to think there will be three children fed there, right, So it's people helping people.
Speaker 1: That's powerful. Stuff. That's how you you know what I'm saying. We're going on what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know there's gonna be like a twinkie ear like a yeah Hostess cupcake and that thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Get a free shipping on your first order of bare bottom Clothing dot com with code busting. That's b E A R like the animal or they didn't. They didn't tell me to say that. I added that I was an ad limb bottom Clothing dot Com. So bare bottom Clothing dot Com and use code busting that's b U S S I N. You're welcome. Help the children, help yourself by looking fresh to death in the bare bottom clothing. It's truly one of the most unbelievable clothing lines out there.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Your next Roger, Oh yeah, you gotta do it. You're gonna do a no, it'll be he's so close to the street.
Speaker 4: Hey, speaking of when Taylor was like, you're probably a teenager when you wore this stuff.
Speaker 1: You've been in the league. How long?
Speaker 2: Now? Twelve twelve years?
Speaker 1: This is this is gonna be year twelve or thirteen twelve.
Speaker 3: Not only has he been in the leaf for twelve years. He went to University of Indiana, so he's already didn't have a fighting chance. You know, you went to fucking Indiana, bro, he went to Indiana. He's one of like two people in the NFL.
Speaker 5: My online coach was the ship and he was my recruiting coach. And I just couldn't tell him, No, are.
Speaker 4: You proud when you say you're from Indiana? He's not from Minas from behind.
Speaker 2: I'm from Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 3: Man, No, I'm saying universe, which also you you're proud of that, You've probably being from Cleveland.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of being from Ohio the way he said, Yeah, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 2: You know, I think you're from clever. Reason why I came to the Titans is that Ohio guy.
Speaker 4: Oh Rabel very not like the Paul brothers, Jake and Love and Paul. Yeah, you had a heart on for those dudes lately. Huh No, why would I have a heart on for Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard I saw in the pond.
Speaker 4: We were just arguing about something different. I I don't want to give them any more light, but how many more offers did you have between Indiana?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 4: Who's your top five peop. I didn't even have five was you look look at this man. No man boys at Miami of Ohio, No.
Speaker 2: Mag team would offer me. I thought that I was like damage good.
Speaker 5: When we started going on these trips to all these mex schools, they never I never leave with an offer.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the what the fuck? Man?
Speaker 5: And then they started getting started getting bigger offers, and they thought I would no chance I would go over there, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell them to rack those numbers up, though, like, hey, just give me this little piece. So I know, I didn't tell somebody got twenty offers or fifteen offers, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you know, I you uh uh uh, Northwestern Illinois, Michigan, Ohio state, you had.
Speaker 3: To offer a Michigan didn't go to Michigan.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just fucking with you. Yeah, Michigan, I'm done. I'm done. Kansas offered me.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I can't. I can't go against Ohio man with that whole Michigan ship. Bro, that Ohio Michigan ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can. You were a D state finger on, huge.
Speaker 2: Huge, huge, But I already committed to Indiana and.
Speaker 1: They offered you late late. Yeah, you got to dip out on Indiana.
Speaker 5: No, man, I gotta I gotta stay at the Ena. I ended up graduating and started all four years. I was in the league at twenty one. So, like, you know, I'm looking up looking at which he's going to be like forty this year, and I'm just like, man, he's playing. I think this is sixteen for him. So I'm just like, damn. If I was playing till I was forty, i'd be on year nineteen. So I mean that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of time. How long do you want to play?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I just I want to play four more seasons. I've always told myself I was going to play fifteen years. And then you know, who knows what happens if I if I'm still with this guy for as long as I think i'll be, then who knows where I'll be. I'll probably just say, fucking they keep chasing the money and chasing the dream.
Speaker 1: Fifteen fifteen of.
Speaker 4: Them, peace, As long are you trying to play? As long as into the wheels falls, wheels, the fucking wheels.
Speaker 2: He wants the decision made for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want them to say sorry, I want to go with this and go sorry son, Yeah, over, you know what I'm saying. He's gonna have everything like workmen's comp on fucking everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure to file up, make sure to follow that stuff too, now that work. Yeah, I got you for this whole little peace right here?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's helped you stay in the league so long?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, we talk about all the time. Taking care of your body, bro, Taking care of your body is huge. I didn't used to do it before. And because because like we said, when you're young, you're able to drink and go straight to practice and be completely fine. You're able to to work out over work out and be completely fine the next day. You could play a game on Sunday and been doing cartwheels on Monday like nothing that ever happened.
Speaker 1: Nothing happened.
Speaker 5: But after a few injuries, I started like, man, I got to really attack this thing. I started eating better, I started taking care of myself, started doing the IVS with with Bobo. Man I just felt Yeah. I just felt so much better. And I've been able to I haven't oh man, this is big.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I have not had I have not boys, I have not a head knock at home, knock at home and subscribe to leave a comments.
Speaker 1: Say knock, knock, leave a comment, say knock knock.
Speaker 5: After after having just some terrible injury prone years, I haven't played less than fifteen games every season for the last like five years, five six years.
Speaker 4: That's huge.
Speaker 2: That's huge, especially being a lineman.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's tough deal. Tough deal to playoffs sixteen, tough deal fifty.
Speaker 1: How long were you on the Rams?
Speaker 2: Nine years?
Speaker 1: What was it like playing on the Rams?
Speaker 3: Due it was well, he was a well put open ended question.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot I feel like that went on with his his tenure at the Rams, because they obviously got good by the time he left.
Speaker 1: But you were going to some ship first.
Speaker 2: The first two years.
Speaker 5: The first year we were gonna go possibly go to the playoffs at eight and eight, we lost to the Seahawks. That's when they went seven to nine, and thank god we lost because then we wanted to see that beast mode run because that ship was awesome.
Speaker 3: Was second best I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, seriously, and then next thing, you know, the next year, but we go to and fourteen, I tear a peck in the weight room.
Speaker 1: Think that, I was like thankful, like it was that. Yeah, and fourteen and fourteen was terrible. When was your first awful being on a shitty team like that? I think it was been there. You're like please just take me, please God, Yeah, this is I all right, Like you just your thumb like put me on.
Speaker 2: Right. It was awful. It was awful.
Speaker 5: And then when Fisher came, like we were kind of like that middle of the pack team where we couldn't get to eight and eight to save our life.
Speaker 2: In fact, one year we went seven eight and one.
Speaker 5: We played the San Francisco played San Francisco played for seventy five minutes and nobody could score.
Speaker 2: It was It was awful. It was terrible.
Speaker 5: So McVeigh comes in, He's like, Yo, we're gonna bring some We're gonna bring some helping into the old line. I said, all right, now people are thinking, because people got to put some value in the old line man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, yeah, and then he starts bringing started bringing hard working like wide receivers over like Rob Woods who will sell out to block for the running back touchdown. And then you bring in Cooper Cup who's just a workman, just the whole time, and like.
Speaker 5: He started making, he started getting he started diversifying everything for us. So Bro the the way that we were looking back then with the run game and the play ashing game in the passive BRO, we were just we're dominant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are pretty electric for those few years. I mean there's still Legitizz team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was There's always rumors and stuff that McVeigh and Golf didn't always see eye.
Speaker 2: Well, at first I think that there was.
Speaker 5: It was perfect, but you know, as you keep going on, you know, we're starting to see that they lost a bunch of us on the old line. Then after that you start seeing guys leaving on defense. You know, it just wasn't the same. It wasn't the same field. So what's gonna what's gonna enter the void. It's gonna be some arguments, it's gonna be some things that just aren't explained, and then you know, you just got to go out and do the job. So eventually they ended up trading trading golf. But you know, he's he's resilient. He's made some big time throws and if you saw like the way that he dislocated his thumb or broke his thumb and was able to come back and play anyway.
Speaker 2: He's he's a tough dude, man. I've seen him take some big shots and keep up going.
Speaker 4: You're talking about golf, right, yeah, okay, okay, because I know Stafford, He's like the same way mother Stafford's study.
Speaker 3: You see that player where he hurt himself. He got hurt, like hurt his shoulder. Yeah, and he went out for one player. I can throw I can throw it through the game winner right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's think he's a stud. Dude, He's a stud. The Rams are gonna be a bit of a deal this year. I think that division is probably the hardest NFCU West.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty close.
Speaker 5: I mean even the percentages for people trying to say who's gonna who's gonna take it all? I think it was like twenty nine, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, like it's nineteen. It's gonna be a war like division. Checked that out.
Speaker 3: Check that out, like carrying the one and like the fuck?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: What do you think is that probably the hardest division or do you think there's another division that's harder?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I really think I really think it's the nf C West.
Speaker 1: You get the NFC East.
Speaker 3: Hey, there that Washington football team. Now they got a defense, a little squad, and they got a little squad over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really do. And then they got who they bring in Fitzpatrick. He's a beast, like he's done. He's electric, he's and then they got that defensive that d Lion.
Speaker 2: Enormous.
Speaker 1: He's a stud also. Yeah, yeah, he's young. On the bus. We tried. Yeah, I don't know, did you really? Yeah? I love that? Hey before Yeah, I guess we can do it. Hey, you're up? Wow?
Speaker 4: Are we gonna throw him into this one? We're gonna throw them Across country mortgage. Go ahead, go ahead, Will I'll do I'll take the cass if you want.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can do it again.
Speaker 4: I would love for you to take cross country mortgage. First, cross country mortgage. Oh I'm reading the buck.
Speaker 3: And there no pics this thing. Dude, there's there's some good information here. Let's let's make sure we get it all. We're reading every fucking word.
Speaker 1: Year as it started.
Speaker 3: Curse Carl, Pray for me. Cross coaching mortgage is much like us at barstool. A people first group of people what they first line, and they are dedicated to to the fundamentals of mortgage lending, which result in fast, convenient, and less stressful home financing and refinancing experience. Nailed it rates are rates are unbelievably low. Don't pay the bank.
Speaker 1: More money than you need to exclamation point.
Speaker 3: Our friends over at Cross Country Mortgage make it super simple to figure out how much you can save on a monthly basis and over the life of your loan. The numbers can be staggering, and you don't know how much you can save unless you actually talk to an expert and figure it out. Dude, these guys first off side note because mortgage is a super passionate group because they obviously wrote this and there's an exclamation at the end of every damn sentence here, all right. Click here Swipe up more about Swipe up to learn more about your finance and connect with your team over at cross Coaching Mortgage, who will make the process as painless and simple as possible and help you keep your money in your pocket so you can do fun things like subscriber rate five stars of the Bust with the Boys, buy some merchant Bust and the Boys to go to the Big run. Left if I hot Dog I can do a whole bunch of things. Scroll back up out, Alex, I'm reading every word of this ad.
Speaker 1: Go back. They need to make this less painful and more simple.
Speaker 3: If you're a home run, If you're a homeowner and haven't refinanced recently, you may leave be leaving thousands, if not tens of thousands. Heck, who knows, could be hundreds of thousand of dollars on the table over the life of the loan that could be working for you in other places, like a makeover at a second or investment home purchases, if you want to become a real estate investor, or maybe just have a boat load of cash in your pocket.
Speaker 1: I thought they actually wanted you to get a boat.
Speaker 3: A boatload of cash in your pocket to gamble on your favorite sports teams like the Tennessee Titans. All right, rates or at all times low are at all time lows. May never get this low again. They might not, They might never do it again. So now is the time to do a Cross Country mortgage. Call today for a fast free quote. Our partners will save you a lot of money. Call today and your friends at Cross Country Mortgage will give you a free home evaluation that is free to you just for calling. Just like the all star athlete, cross Country Mortgage pushes themselves through the entire lending process if they get blocked.
Speaker 4: A second, this ad is brought to you by Busting with the boys, and we just start doing an ad.
Speaker 1: Read within the ad read now back to the edge.
Speaker 3: They figure out ways to get around the ball or get the ball over the line.
Speaker 4: It's a really strong that Cross Country Mortgage has decided to make themselves seem like professional athletes.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, it's a strong that's a strong st They are pro.
Speaker 3: They are pros over the thousands, tens of thousands, heck, who knows even one hundred thousands. Don't miss the window as rates are expected to creep creep up. That's TLC. Reach out, reach out to them and see what they.
Speaker 1: Can do for you.
Speaker 3: And wait, please please listen to the whole ad read, don't skip over this, and when you connect with cross Country Mortgage, tell them Barstool sent you. And also telling the boys said, right, don't generalize you to say you listen to this adread You've got it through this it make sure you do it all right, go across CrossCountry mortgage dot com slash barstool to learn more about your future home buying experience or refinance your current mortgage. Cross coach Mortge. I'll see n m l S three thirty twenty nine. All loan subject to underwriting approval. Www dot n m l S Consumer access dot Org.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal don't do don't clap for that? Could you don't pl for that?
Speaker 4: I know once I saw once we saw across country, I was like, oh, yeah, I don't know if we can throw them to that one.
Speaker 1: You have to do that on Roge. Hey, I'll lay on that sword for you. What's this one? That's a fight camp win, That's something we have to do right now. He's just bringing that up. Less up because where were we what were we talking about? We were talking about time. There was something on my brain and now I was like, oh, we'll go.
Speaker 3: So when you were leaving the rams at one point you actually ended up going to the Raiders, but that didn't work out. What was that situation all about? That's exactly what else do good ship? See chemistry, good ship right, chemistry, it works. Would never have done I know, never he never would Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, basically uh I was done with the season.
Speaker 1: They what year was this?
Speaker 5: I think it was twenty and fourteen, Okay, it was two thousand four and yeah, it was twenty fourteen. We had just got done with the season and I was literally like kind of talking with, you know, the Rams guy. But we were kind of cash poor over there, so they didn't have a lot of money, which is the same situation that I kind of went through when I went through with the Titans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I went out to test free agency. It was looking like Tampa was going to be the guys. They were going to be the guys. Very hot down there, Yeah, yeah, yeah, very hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, I thought about immensely, were you like, fuck, yeah, I'll do it, fuck exactly. And then you know, they they I get another offer that just jumped theirs, you know, and it was it was a really really high offer. In fact, I was going to be the highest paid offensive lineman in the league. Okay, and then off it's alignment or guard offensive linment.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I was going to get more than.
Speaker 1: What's at the time, it was probably Trent Williams.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it wasn't. It wasn't Trent at that time on a six year deal. Yeah.
Speaker 5: For you know, the first round guys had the longer deal, so I had the four year deal. And then it was it was somebody coming out of Miami. Brandon the left tackle, he was coming out. Eugene and Monroe was coming out, and they were all getting these pretty big deals. But it was around like thirty six to thirty eight and I was in like the forties.
Speaker 1: Oh damn yeah.
Speaker 5: So so next thing you know, they're all about it. They're like ready to roll out the red carpet everything. I go over there, I'm getting ready to sign. Test me on my physical. They're like, doctor says, everything's good. And then the coaches. I'm talking to all the coaches. I'm talking to everybody, and everybody's still in good spirits. And then next thing, you know, like the lawyer of the owner just like comes into the room with my agents in there, and he's like, Yo, no deal, we're failing him on his physical.
Speaker 1: What no deal with failing him on? What did they fail you for?
Speaker 2: They said they failed me from my shoulder. They said they failed me for my shoulder.
Speaker 1: So so what do you think it was? It was?
Speaker 2: It was it was buyer's remorse because I was higher than any other.
Speaker 1: They like thought too much.
Speaker 5: Yes, they thought that they gave me too much because I was making more than everybody.
Speaker 2: But I was going there to play left tackle.
Speaker 5: That was crazy. Yeah, I was going there to play left tackle. So you know, I get failed on my physical to deal with Tampa's gone.
Speaker 1: So signed somebody else?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what's it? Who did they sign back?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: To Tears? That's wild?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they signed a d N. They signed a d N and that that they get. We went back to Tampa and was like, we don't have any we don't have any money left. We just gave away the deal.
Speaker 1: And so so.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 5: So I'm so I'm calling back and I'm talking to to Fisher and my agents got him on the speakerphone and everything. It's like, yo, like things didn't work out with with with Oakland. We were thinking about coming back and then he's like people start cheering and ship and I'm just like what the what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like I didn't understand what was going on.
Speaker 5: So they brought me back, got me on a five year deal, and I basically lost probably like fourteen million on the deal. Wow, because they got buyers remorse last fucking minute.
Speaker 1: Jesus, dude, I pissed for you. Oh man.
Speaker 5: At first I was pissed, and then you know, I got like kind of taken around and shit, and I was just like, fuck this dude, Like it wasn't it wasn't. It wasn't the Bee's knees. This was before Las Vegas, you know what I'm saying. Like I was staying in like one of the hotels, Like I didn't even know where the fuck I was.
Speaker 1: He's probably in that extended stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was it was.
Speaker 1: It was weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it was you know, I at the end of the day, everything works out for a reason. You know, got to go to the Super Bowl, you know what I'm saying, got to see some more success with the Rams. Thought I was going to be a lifer. And then after that, you know, they said they didn't have any money again. And this was after they gave rob Hanstegned his money. I was like, ahh, it is probably not looking good in the car cards right now. Super happy for rob By the way, But then after that, man, when they told me they couldn't give me anything, I start going on do The Tennessee Titans were the first ones that were there, and dude, they they went to battle with like four or five different teams, and you knew that when it came down to Tennessee or Houston, they weren't gonna let Houston, so they so they jumped up and got me.
Speaker 2: So it was everything works out for a reason. Man.
Speaker 3: The think that's wild is I remember being California and I heard that we're like someone tweeted like Roger Saffold is like being courted by the Titans, not those these specific words.
Speaker 1: So I tweeted at.
Speaker 4: Rogeah he was like, are you ready to be best friends?
Speaker 1: And he kind of ghost to me for a day.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, but I didn't know that you guys were actually talking at that time, like legit like close to your deal.
Speaker 4: And the next day he signed and he tweets at me and goes, I'm ready to be best friends.
Speaker 1: So is that hard?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I know that, you know, I know you're up and down like that. I see that, like Taylor, he's got to do his thing, like what the real game is? Yeah, okay, I know the real I'm like a dog, dude.
Speaker 4: I'll run out of the front door, but I'll come back yeah, yeah, run out the front door, starts stepping and ship.
Speaker 2: You guys are extremely close until that play happened. Yeah, you know the play.
Speaker 1: Bringing that back up.
Speaker 2: Everybody, that was hilarious. I'm just sitting there, like, fuck man.
Speaker 1: Rogers, sitting there just chilling like you thought you he might feel the type of way.
Speaker 4: With you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that and that she was funnyough because the whole defense was sitting behind me, and I shot everybody to play and then we facetimed you and they all just started losing it.
Speaker 1: Dog. So they like tailor at me on FaceTime and he goes, what did you say? Like, hey, can you hear me? Well? And then he goes, hey can you see this?
Speaker 4: And he flips the camera and they got the iPad pulled out already with the game up, he just plays the first play in front of everybody. Everybody's like, we're all laughing, having a good time. Yeah, when I was I couldn't finish it earlier. But when I landed on the ground, you know, like when you fall and you're literally that you want to get up so fast it doesn't even look like you fell down. That's how I was feeling. When that happened, because that was the first play, and I'm like, god fucking damn it. Oh wow, I know, sorry, but that's how like you know, I keep going. It was embarrassing, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a man. Not in front of the boys like this dude, that was tough. Not in front of my wife. She's in the state.
Speaker 3: What was worse that or showing up in the locker room after you guys lost with all them jerseys. B I had a lot of jerseys, man, I felt I just knew. I knew when I was going to the locker room, like I just knew I was gonna be misunderstood.
Speaker 4: So there's really no way for me to talk about it because he had to he had to like address the team, like break it down, you know what I mean, And they're waiting on you, and there's no I can't give context, background, nothing. It just looks like it looks like I through the game like im Because the way you go into the locker room there is like you go up all the stairs right once you get to the top of the stairs, you just go straight into the locker room. So they're all sitting there in the locker room. They're literally just looking at the double doors open with the top of the stairs. Yeah, and so I'm like, you know, my cleats are going going up the stairs. And I get to the top of the stairs, I got all these jerseys. I was like, oh, my bad, coach.
Speaker 1: I set the jerseys down.
Speaker 4: I came over and just took a knee, and he's like, does the thing where he's like looking and then he just looks at the group and then starts just dressing the team.
Speaker 1: But you just knew everybody was like because they were waiting on me. The dude. Remember I was out there with you guys like, hey, you gotta go, like the team is up, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, he was borderline molested out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Boys love, Yeah, but I was that that was a tough little moment. Says a lot about the Boy. Will.
Speaker 4: I need these NFL owners that are listening to the podcast. Will does bring a team together? Now, I appreciate that, Hey, the Boy does. When we would uh, we'd go we'd travel right or play teams every week obviously, and we'd be warming up as the backers and I'd usually there's usually some on the other team that I just know and we're like over tapping each other up in my linebacker. Coach is like, you're just like the fucking mayor of the NFL. You literally know everybody, how good I feel?
Speaker 1: What he said that? I just smiled? You know? Yeah? Yeah? Let them things out, Let them things live?
Speaker 2: Are we doing?
Speaker 3: This is another ad time flows? We are just repping these ads out. Here we go, Roger me hit this one too?
Speaker 1: All right? Now, Hey, what who we shouting?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: Fight Camp?
Speaker 5: Okay, there we go, all right, Fight Camp the camp of fight. Have you ever wanted to learn how to box or kickbox from real fighters? Do you want to get your kids involved in a fitness journey with you while teaching them the valuable skill? Fight Camp brings the boxing and kickboxing gym right to your home, with full body workouts that you'll actually look forward to and a free standing punching bag that can take your hardest hits.
Speaker 1: Not rogers.
Speaker 2: It comes.
Speaker 5: It comes with all the gear you need to box at home, including a free stand punching bag, boxing gloves, quick hand wraps, and their unique punch tracking sensors that challenge you to hit minimum amount of punches each round and allow you to track your boxing and kickboxing journey so you can see all the progress you're making.
Speaker 2: Mess with this man. This is great for kids, really great for kids. Love that fight Camp great for kids.
Speaker 5: It's one of the only home workouts that are safe for kids to do because there are no heavyweights and spinning wheels. As soon as most people get their fight Camp bag, the kids are always the first to walk up and want to try it.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 5: Learn from not one, not two, not three, but six highly qualified trainers, all with real fight experience, ranging from a pro MMA fighter and mother of two to a kickboxing champion.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Fight Camp uses new tech that tracks each punch you throw to measure speed, value, and output, so you can follow your progress, push yourself, compete on the community leaderboard. Mister word there and challenge others. Or do you versus You?
Speaker 1: On the news.
Speaker 3: That I would have ended there if they hit me with do you versus You? I would have I probably would have left the bus.
Speaker 1: Hey, good on you.
Speaker 2: You can pay.
Speaker 5: You can pay for your fight Camp over twenty four months or less than the cost of a boxing gym, and get get it right away. Plus, fight Camp offers free shipping within a thirty day money back guarantee. Just go to Joint fight camp dot com slash.
Speaker 3: Busting busting you did well, Yeah, you did good, you did good.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of like you know, like you guys, you have your ad libs that you put in there, which are really really nice. They give texture to your ad right, you want to feel the app Yes, absolutely, yeah, absolutely. What I just did ship that we always do is athletes. You know you read those little PSAs just like you read that PSA at the airport.
Speaker 1: Bro, all the have arrived with that ship.
Speaker 2: Taylor, Yeah, left tackle for the Tennessee type.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no, there was a way. It was way more fluid than that. How many texts of that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I get lots of text all the time, dude, Guys like, hey.
Speaker 1: How many takes did that? Take it all the time?
Speaker 2: Man, that's.
Speaker 3: The people do hit me up all the time. Okay, let's go back to how many takes? They sat like seven of them things, and I just read them over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Then did it one?
Speaker 3: Take one?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: If I get to read the thing, that's no problem. But you got to put me to read on the spot. That's probably my my biggest fear was Now I do this podcast, it doesn't really bother me.
Speaker 1: Heart races a little bit.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I could do like news anchor, like hell no, hell no, no, Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that, dude, I wouldn't want to do that. There's a lot of things you can do outside of football, and some of the things you do outside of football is you own your own aiming company.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to us about that. How like we all we all grew up in our parents smooth.
Speaker 1: Hey, keep it going, I apologize, move with smooth all. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when we grew up as kids, you play video games. Your parents like the while you're doing this, you're never gonna make money off that.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Times have change, mom and dad. All right, get with the fucking times. Yeah, because you own your own company, how that's talked to Like, how do you even start that?
Speaker 1: When did it start?
Speaker 5: For one, it was scary at ship because you guys know that when you go to the symposium, all they talk about is how everybody lose their money by doing ship like this, yeah, or putting in some some damn studio or some ship trying to get into the music game.
Speaker 2: I've done both.
Speaker 1: So my man, my man was at a supposed you they said, all right, bet oh, let's.
Speaker 5: Not even get started with that. I had a whole spiel and I'll get right back to the to the topic.
Speaker 8: We like to.
Speaker 1: You can go anywhere you want with you started, but go ahead and starry talking.
Speaker 5: To these kids about social media. And next thing, you know, the kid that was asking the question about social media is on a private jat private private jet with his chain on, sipping on something. And I'm just like, I literally just told this kid, like not even on close friends, like, do not do this. I told him that the day before that next day he went off and did his own ship. So it's hard to tell young kids what to do. But listen, they always like they also said this which I did, which I did take personally, which is investing something that you're passionate in.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was very passionate into the gaming, all right.
Speaker 5: I invented it, invented Rise Nation, like I invented this, so nobody we found it off. We started off streaming our gaming on Twitch, which Twitch is probably the biggest leader when it comes to streaming, which YouTube is trying to get into that as well.
Speaker 2: But I started on Twitch.
Speaker 5: Somebody came up with the idea like, hey, start your own team. We did this before it was considered a sport from ESPN, and then next thing, you know, we're just growing organically and it doesn't cost that much, right, just kids playing games and you know they're winning like ten thousand dollars. You know, you take a certain percentage, but you know, you make sure the kids are making money. You take all of the marketing for selling jerseys, controllers, energy drinks like all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Take all the marketing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you take all the hand because they take it. They take a big chunk home, like you kids got a union up. Yeah, they already they already controlled. They already have a lot of control really in all the lease. It's it's pretty crazy, but you know, I got into that and then it just exploded. We we got into the Sports Business Journal For being I was the only active player to be in the sports at all.
Speaker 2: The only other person was Rick Fox this yeah at that time, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was Rick Fox and then Shaquille O'Neal started getting into it, and a roverthood OBJ started getting into it, and then it just like just in that right, yes, right, key, Vacarl got into it after me, which which he was.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: He did a good job.
Speaker 5: He did a good job with marketing for his team and and his team is is pretty much on his game Destiny, which don't have a league just yet, but all these competitive games are becoming.
Speaker 1: What is Destiny? Is it like? Is it like it's odd or like it's like a first person shoot?
Speaker 4: Dumb in the comments right now, Hey, I don't I don't know the games like that. You want to pop on in tennesseety four first Rocket League or Rocket League?
Speaker 1: Hands?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah you got Rocket League down pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do, we do Rocket the League.
Speaker 2: But not Yeah, So it's Destiny. So Destiny is like this like space first person shooter.
Speaker 5: And he was doing great with that. He was he was partner with Twitch and everything. So shout out to Kenny for that.
Speaker 3: Man, this is Destiny right here on the YouTube thing.
Speaker 2: Yep. But I started off.
Speaker 5: I started off with Call of Duty and we're talking about Call of Duty four when the mainia started.
Speaker 1: So you stealing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm stealing it. I'm stealing it.
Speaker 3: I'm not Oh yeah, he got big. I'm not going to put the stuff out there, but he got some ship going on now, Okay.
Speaker 5: I still got a ton of contacts with Call of Duty, and I'm definitely trying to get a franchise with them next year because obviously because of COVID just messed everything up.
Speaker 2: And then also Valoris, My Valoris Squad is like what squad? Valerie?
Speaker 5: Valid another game come out that's just like almost like like Search and Destroy.
Speaker 2: You know you only got one life? You know you're dead? You dead for the round?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So question like Rainbow six, Yeah, I love Yeah, like you guys find coming grounds like that, the.
Speaker 2: Gears of War two, I mean we got everything.
Speaker 1: Well, how did COVID mess up video games as well?
Speaker 5: What it did is it made all of the the streaming way better. Nobody got to go to live events, so they're still not making as much money as they could have been making.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when they came to expanding the league, which they wanted to bring four more teams on, they were like, Yo, we're just gonna stick with these twelve teams until we're able to upgrade again, and we want you to own a franchise because everybody knows you in the space, so we're like, okay, we'll be down for that. And now my Valorie squad is they're already on their way. They've already qualified to be in like land tournaments. They're going to be at the Staples Center playing. We've had a street Fighter guy who won everything. He was the best streaming street Fighter player in the world and he was from freaking Brazil. I got Vietnamese players, Canadians, guys in the UK.
Speaker 1: It's my boys international.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're international. So it's it's really exciting. It's really exciting.
Speaker 1: How do you find talent, Like, how do you find these days to make a team?
Speaker 5: The thing is is like players these days, they're only playing from like eighteen to like twenty seven. Once you start to get to a certain age, you start trying to like lead the game but still be a part of it, kind of like we do. So instead of going into broadcasting casting and shit, they're like, oh, let me be your scout, your scouting guy for this game. Let me be your person who's like a manager for this team. And then been using it like that, and we've been finding all these people and when we send people out to look for like these top gamers and maybe they don't have an organ they just kind of just funneled right into us.
Speaker 2: So we got really lucky.
Speaker 5: We had the one of the top Matten player in the world, and then he left us because he got a fucking job with EA Sports. I'm like, I can't compete with that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in the game. That's how. That's literally in the game.
Speaker 3: What why do kids stop playing at twenty seven? I feel like that's a game, like what do they get ten nice to the thumbs?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, your reaction time? What your reaction time?
Speaker 5: These young kids that come up that that come up playing there there, they're what they call cracked. They're able to just move and lock onto anything that moves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you smiling. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Crack? This not cracked the drug?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about. He's something about talking about you're a gamer like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hold are you? Oh yeah? Over years, you're about to be over the hill.
Speaker 2: It's the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just ridiculous, just ridiculously good at good at the game. And and now these guys are starting to do uh, these these multi platforms where they could let PC guys get into it.
Speaker 2: The PC guys are even crazier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got They got a whole bunch of different They make.
Speaker 2: Their fingers move like that. Like I stopped.
Speaker 5: I stopped trying to play the guitar because I kept fucking my hands up. You know, can't do ship, dude, that's some wild ship industry. How do you make money, Oh dude, you win championships. They have championships that have from millions of dollars at the end of the year. Usually the season ends around July August, and then after that starts back up again around January. It's it's it's complete madness. I've been to these events. I mean, people go crazy. They dress up like characters. They're fanboys. These these kids that are on these teams are like superstars, but they're not superstars on like Instagram. It's all on Twitter. So you'll see some random guy that plays Call of Duty. He'll have like two hundred thousand people following him watch his clips of him just killing people.
Speaker 1: And you can get paid as an individual. You get paid as an individual like oh yeah, sponsored, somebody you're like paying to be advertised on their Twitch strike So.
Speaker 2: Seth on optic.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 5: He got sponsored by like I think it was brisk like brisk tea. Yeah, his own brisky tea. Like this is this is crazy?
Speaker 4: So why does an individ Why would an individual come and be on your team if they can be individually sponsored and just stream twitch?
Speaker 5: Oh well that's because that's what they They have the same competitive, you know, kind of vibes that we have, you know what I mean. So they want to compete still, they don't want to just be a streamer because they feel like they get bored. Oh okay, I mean like Ninja is able to do this because ninjas that do with the he could, yes, because he could do crazy, he could do he could do all that and just have a great being on just that space. But also he's not good enough to be on a squad to be able to get competitive like that.
Speaker 1: He's washed.
Speaker 2: Dude, his there's kids on the game that's so much better. You see him go to like big time events.
Speaker 5: I think that he had a huge Vegas event where he was going like head to head with some of these guys and he lost most of them.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, hey, Ninja overrated personality take you a long way that personality. You know what I mean, he started really popping when he had that blue raspberry.
Speaker 1: Here, right, Yeah, I know, I know what you're talking about for sure. You good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just thinking about the game dies. I might thinking in my mind, like what it's like running that entire operation.
Speaker 5: It's also when it comes to investors, it's hard because you know, everybody wants to get in, especially like other athletes, but like if you're not really in it, or if you expect too much out of it too fast.
Speaker 2: You guys know how it goes.
Speaker 1: You're playing a long game with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm playing the long game.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you have to.
Speaker 4: You have to really like invest in, like getting dudes on your team who are gonna win you these titles. So you're taking like risk building a team, and then if you don't win, you're like, fuck you lose.
Speaker 1: Your team's kind of underwater right now.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you think that's the thing about franchises because it's gonna be like the profit is gonna be split among all the teams, so you got so much profit sharing going on that guys are still making money regardless. Okay, Yeah, and once I own these franchises, it would be like fucking amy or something.
Speaker 4: Man, But how do you if you don't win championships? How else do you make money outside of championships? Oh?
Speaker 2: The marketing is just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And they also have end game at purchases where we take a percentage of what we spend on the on the on the actual game. So they're bring in like a camouflage weapon, a different skin for your character. Oh, do a banner or something like that. And because my team is red, black and white, people love that color scale. So we just get bought even when people don't even know the game.
Speaker 6: So you you can make your own banners and ship. Oh yeah, you can make a bus with the boys banner. Bro, That would be freaking sick. Yeah yeah, yeah, do it for like Fortnite, fucking wolf Skin. Just just go crazy wolf Skin.
Speaker 1: I know I fired you did. Yeah, but the bus with the boys banner hanging? I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, sick?
Speaker 1: Really do it? Can you trade kids?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Can you trade somebody to a different company?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've done that multiple time. Really, I've had guys, I've had I've had teams, I've had teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you enjoy that way too much because it's.
Speaker 5: Because it's it's it's crazy like what I'm telling you, Like I'm like in ownership. I feel like I'm one of like these NFL like Amy, Yes.
Speaker 1: Like John, like j Rob.
Speaker 2: Because literally I've had.
Speaker 1: People that, like Roger says, he is that's the quote.
Speaker 5: I've had kids want to go to these different teams and then that's like that new team has to buy them out.
Speaker 2: They have to pay me to take them because they have to buy them out of their contracts.
Speaker 1: Man Manchester United out. It really is are they hardworking?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: I've had to teach some of these guys how to be men, how to like help take care of themselves, counsel, how to be cool with their money. But other people are douches and they got to leave. And then there's other people that, you know, really rise up and then I'll send money over, like give me this guy. You don't want them. All they do is talk shit about them.
Speaker 1: Damn Could I give you some advice?
Speaker 2: Was that on?
Speaker 4: An example of the show of hard work was that Georgia Boot the world's hardest working and most comfortable boot in America. Georgia Boot is America's hardest working boot and for eighty years, George has been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots, so comfortable you never want to even you never want to take them off, even when you're gaming. I like looking good, and so do the boys. And when we're wearing these boots, everyone's asking, Hey, where do you get these boots? How can we have these boots? How can you game in these boots? It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are widely comfortable at a price you can afford where you're working on your feet all day, gaming, working around the house, grilling out with your boys, playing football. These boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Georgia Boot offers the best work boots, wedges, and loggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip soul, or a cleat, they've got it all at all. To Georgia boot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That's b U S s I N for twenty percent off Georgia boot shut out the boys.
Speaker 3: He's the best aturator of all those.
Speaker 5: I mean shout out to Ben Jones, right, Oh yeah, I mean I feel like I feel like that's his.
Speaker 3: He would be a great ambassador for Georgia booter, for real Georgia boot.
Speaker 4: And if you are listening to this, like Roger's not bull He's not bullshitting right there, Like, yeah, bro, Ben Jones would be a move.
Speaker 2: He would.
Speaker 4: He needs to be a little more active on a Instagram form, I think, but he'd be a move. Ben got that personality he does. He wear those boots that we have, he'd wear him on the plane. Oh really, you should wear him on the plane.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Wear the hell out of them things, boss, I'll walk more than ten miles and then things comfortable as hell. I walked the hell out of them things, these Georgia but rips, and they're fashionable. You love fashion too, man, what's up with the fashion? What's up with the fashion obsession?
Speaker 5: Okay, so growing up obviously, Mtvody cries, Yeah, no, we didn't have we didn't have a lot of money. So I didn't have a lot of money for clothes I used to have to wear fucking Buddy Riddell's.
Speaker 2: Like I don't. It's a shoe. It's a shoe, and it's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pull up somebody with Dell's for the boy.
Speaker 5: And then and then like I got like one pair of like black Forces, I got one pair of shoes like a year.
Speaker 2: So it was it was. It was tough. So then of course I get the league, start getting all these shoes, start getting known for shoes and hats.
Speaker 5: And after that, I'm like, you know, I want to like wear nice shuits. Like this's something that I didn't really have, So I'm like, I want to get these nice custom suits. After the custom suits came, then came the clothing. I started shedding, Like my body started leaning out a ton so I could start wearing that stuff.
Speaker 2: And then I just went all in. Look at how ugly that.
Speaker 1: You were killing them? They think those are I think those hit dude? Would you stop, bro? Those those were the shoes that were wearing kickball murder the ball, Yeah, no question. What are the size of that toe? I think it's a wide toe shoe. All the things on that, Yeah, you kill it. Now it's like I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: The Titans, I would say, are probably got to be like the most fashionable team in the NFL this year. I feel like everyone. I do think this year when the boys are traveling, everyone's going to be competing. Everyone's going to be competing. Might be I think you got d hen, you got Julio, you got a j you got Roger. Are you about to get in the mix?
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like I'm not in fashion. Look at the boy, look at.
Speaker 2: It, Hey Taylor.
Speaker 8: Taylor went ahead and he was like perfect capshit, is that what he's saying. He's he's on there somewhere, man, jeez man, where you should be at the top.
Speaker 2: But I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Probably like it though. That's a great thing too.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely you definitely comment.
Speaker 3: Anytime my teammates post anything.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: No matter what.
Speaker 1: I try to throw a comment there every single time.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, man, a person.
Speaker 3: Okay, as far as like the fashion thing goes, you said throwing itself at the mix, I'm not into I'm not in the fashion because, like, from the sense that fashion, I think my definition is forward right, Like it's like what's coming up next, what's the next thing?
Speaker 1: I just like what I like. Ye, but I'm saying, like putting money into like looking nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You at the c M as a CMTS Oh yeah yeah, CMT Awards CMT Awards.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was wearing some floral pants.
Speaker 2: Some ship going on there. Nice. I like that.
Speaker 1: What was out there?
Speaker 2: Like to me?
Speaker 1: That's what I've said.
Speaker 2: I told you I like the miamis.
Speaker 3: Miami fits hard. Yeah, if it was hard, I don't even know if I posted it.
Speaker 4: You gotta where you're hugging the you're hugging the wall, hugging the wall, go up right there, boom, hell, yes, my gosh, I am.
Speaker 1: One sexy motherfucker dude. It is crazy. Three ten never looks so good.
Speaker 3: She was like, hey, I go in there. She goes, let's just get a couple of photos. You're standing and I just I was like, nope, I just started doing whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, nope, you're not gonna make me feel awkward just standing still. Yeah. So yeah, that and stuff cool? Nice thanks man.
Speaker 4: Roger didn't like it, like those are nice. Hey, that's a good start. That's a good start. That white jacket big time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the fucking energy.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for Listen to this, Okay, listen to this. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You kind of reminded me of Post Malone a little bit.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, okay, well the shades. Yeah, what are you doing singing post White Everson? All right?
Speaker 2: Like a white Averson? Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he always wear these shoes?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: These shoes? You wear these shoes all the time or just on the bus the Monarchs all the time. I mean, look at them. It looks like I put some miles on them. I mean that's like gym teacher, like, you gotta change that. You gotta change for sure.
Speaker 1: You know what's happening to change that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Roger Popeye ship is fucking hard. I would wear some nice ass Jordan wants with that ship to it.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Hey, you know what these mean?
Speaker 3: These means we'll trying to have a baby, all right, somewhere down the road, Charle's gonna have that kid. And hey, you got those on hell of a dad action I'm trying to put in the universe. Yeah, get them things out, walk around with the air Monarchs.
Speaker 1: I usually got it.
Speaker 4: The dad had on beautiful you can buy you buy a run left hat in the little sideways at the Monarchs.
Speaker 2: I don't like them.
Speaker 3: Those are trash as shoes.
Speaker 2: I hate them because they were the Buddy Redeals.
Speaker 1: I could see that. Yeah, but you also you like which was Yeah, I mean I would just where the could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be something we should unpack later with what's going on with you and those shoes.
Speaker 1: May we're talking about something.
Speaker 2: Wait what did not see a tat a tattoo?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I don't have any tattoos. No yet, I don't have any.
Speaker 4: Tto'm gonna get little drunk one night, have him pass out walking in the back door and put a bush. Dude, that'd be awesome. Jack, You're supposed to get tattooed by Joey.
Speaker 1: Weren't you. Did you get tattooed by Joey or not? What happened? Hey, give give give Jack the mic. I want to hear this.
Speaker 2: Maybe possibly then then you just start coming with ideas like crazy. Yeah, as soon as you have your kids, it's like I gotta put it.
Speaker 1: God damn it, Jack, Jack, did you get tattooed by Joey? Or No? No, I didn't. What happened?
Speaker 3: You guys had a whole plan and everything.
Speaker 1: He's he's a busy man. Recently he's been getting hit up by everybody.
Speaker 4: Joe needs to move down to Nashville, dude, Well it's just about to be. Yeah, he's tattooing everybody. Yeah, Rabel's kids, he does a lot of dudes on the team.
Speaker 1: Both did you see the do you see the Tom Brady thing? That came out? Hilarious? Hilarious.
Speaker 3: I said that there's like a leadership council, and I was like, why is this man.
Speaker 1: Getting you like that dog?
Speaker 3: Dude was dragging him, dragging him through the mud.
Speaker 4: I think had another comment to him though, like they went back and forth on each other, because yeah, it's good to see another defense carry Brady.
Speaker 1: To you want and you wonder how well that went. They brought us up for practice.
Speaker 3: Joint practice was Tampa Bay and Rabel's like, you know, talking and he says that line. No one on the other team left, No, it was dead silence, which is it's a good joke. They're like, man, fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: Man, they've already had the coaching, the speeches, like they're coming in no fire.
Speaker 3: I ain't know that that this is business. Yeah, but that one fell.
Speaker 4: Hey what I do want to say those Rabe Like when we'll talk, he'll always say like, hey, will like stop tagging other people to get to get yourself clout and stuff like that. Yeah, And I wanted to say something here because he's like Jack Brady talking with his favorite form Patriot. Also pictured Tom Brady like, yeah, what kind of cloud grab is that? That's cloud grab? Also pictured Tom Brady. Raves loves the social media.
Speaker 1: Oh he does. That's known, that is known. Yeah, it's an excuge thing.
Speaker 3: And the thing that's really chapping braves ass right now is you can't say shit and we can just keep talking because you know, when you go at Raves a little bit, he comes at you hard too, or he deflects hard. He's on cameo now and I tripped him the other day for being on cameo. Yeah, he says something like, h fifteen thousand dollars raised for kids. I'm like, well, you kind of put me in a position there.
Speaker 4: I just want to joke with you. It's like, okay, Ray, well, I'm not trying to you know, That's not what I'm trying to do. You know, I'm just trying to chirp you. You know, you don't to try to trip you. They're bringing kids into this thing there, he is, I want to hear Have you heard this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 3: TikTok or Cameo. I made the adult decision.
Speaker 2: You guys ever feel like you're embarrassed for somebody? Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that this is?
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't listen to it because I just like, what's on?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hebody? I hear, I hear something else NFL season. Everybody else, for the most part, gets a lot of tabs open.
Speaker 9: I was thinking about hanging out on social media. Came down to TikTok or Cameo. So I made the adult decision and went with cameo, come hang out with me and let me know if I could send somebody know you a special shout out.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know he hated that video too, just like, hey, do one more because in an article too, he had an article come out and he says he does he cooks dinner on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: They call it TikTok Tuesdays. Really yeah, why, I don't know. He like he looks at a recipe on TikTok Tuesdays and that's what he makes. Like he follows something, he cooks it up. He's on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Rabel has all the social medi is. He just doesn't post. He's a ghost follower. Yeah, Like he just goes and checks taps because you'all tweet. I'll tweet something that he may or may not like, and he'll send us in a group chat whatever whatever said thing is, and like, you know Jen did it or Stretch did.
Speaker 1: It, but we know it's Braves. Yeah, we know it was Bravees. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love the boy guys. All right, the follow from him?
Speaker 1: Did you really? I don't think he follows me? Really? Him and Dale or Hard Jr. Who never followed after I called him out? Really yeah, Dale, maybe I'll put in a word for you. No, I don't do it.
Speaker 2: You don't think that Carter like kind of pushes him into some of this.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe Carter pushes some stuff.
Speaker 4: There's one time it was after he follows that's what we won in Indy to win in Indianapolis, and uh, Carter wanted He's like, hey, we just bought merch for Black Friday. Send us a video and make it about like Rabel thinking about Coach Braves. And this was right after the Indie game and I had that that first drive, that first series. Yeah, chip on old boy, I messed up a couple of plays. Yeah, and so me, I'm kind of in my head like, hey, Carl, you' putt me in a weird spot.
Speaker 1: He's like, just do it. Don't be a pussy said that.
Speaker 3: He said something like animal. I love the kid he's got. He's had that that bleach ball and mullet going on right now. Yeah, I'm mess with Carter Now I'm mess with card.
Speaker 1: Imagine. Oh no, it's like, what's it like? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just have him put his dad in the Yeah, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: We go, anymore? Ads are we? Was that video running while we were talking about Ray? Okay? Good?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: I love that? Love that. Do we have any other stuff? Hey, we need to do a segment, dude.
Speaker 4: We need to think of a segment, whether or not we do a segment today about like something something that we do, no matter what, whether it's with the guests, whether it's without, Like how part of my take has Mount Rushmore and they do Mount Rushmore? What was their last one? Was their most recent one? Yeah, things that are cool. Yeah, having a guy anyway, those are cool things. Chris Long had one where they do lists or they do like dog Walk has their drafts or Little Snake drafts that they do green Light Pole with Chris Long, like they do lists to where it's like their most recent was like favorite college stadiums, Like we could do like you know, Mount Busts, more of September, September vibes, like what we like about September it's October. Favorite Halloween candy, Yeah, Mount Busts, more of Halloween movies, video games, Mount bust more video games.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm down to do all those.
Speaker 4: Driver Okay, yeah, you know Chris Farley and Billy Madison, that'd be my favorite bus driver. Good great, great, great, wonderful No yelling on the bus, great, wonderful, grand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good movie. That's loud right there, so yeah, I love it though. Yeah, I'm down to thinking something like that. Also, Hey, listen, I don't know if that part is that part gonna get cut out? Probably yeah, let's cut that part out, well, part the part of you just doing a brainstorm on the middle of pod Oh, no, I think you want to keep that, so you know, people might be like, yeah, do that. Another thing we do need to talk about is the bus stop is up and rolling. Let's let's let's give a clap for that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: We uh.
Speaker 3: The boys are putting a lot of work, not just Will and I, but all the boys in the back that are behind the cameras doing everything. They have done so much to make this thing a true, real production. Give it for the boys in the back. Just give it up for the boys in the back, outstanding wage.
Speaker 1: So the bus stop. Listen.
Speaker 3: We have episodes coming out. We're gonna do it by seasons. The most recent one that just came out was Jelly Roll Yeah, and it's thirteen minutes of epicness. I literally I played it in my car and got goosebumps. That man is extremely talented. His his music has got He's got so much passion behind his music. But I think you guys, h all those tier ones, tier twos, tier threes, don't be afraid to press that follow button on the bus stop. All right, it has his own Instagram.
Speaker 4: It's rolling bus stop WTB, Bus stop WTB. Let's get this thing lit up.
Speaker 3: Let's get that thing moving because it's it's a really cool idea and I think it's really going in the right direction right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you can find it on YouTube. Bus stop sessions. Uh, basically, we made a baby with Music City.
Speaker 1: We really did.
Speaker 4: We took we took our brain. We're like, hey, we are in Music City, the capital of the world. Yeah, we had consensual and we made bus stop sessions.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. What do we have next week?
Speaker 4: Gold Park? Well, by the time you guys hear this will already be out. So this past week, the most recent one is gold Park, Gold Park. But like view that leave comments. Another thing too, what's eight yep in the first season? So things are moving in the right direction. Another thing to think about too, is the season is here all right? Spootober is right around the corner.
Speaker 3: That merch store needs to get lit up right here in front of us. Got the run left hats there?
Speaker 1: You need it.
Speaker 3: You need these hats all right? Support the boys, beauty boys. What better opportunity to pub this than having the big back himself, red Velvet, big smooth in the stallion on the bus enjoying this beautiful hat.
Speaker 1: Run Left.
Speaker 3: It's a passion, it's a lifestyle. Get with it or get the fuck out. Also, there's a lot of other things you can have. We got the Pocket, the Bust and pocket teas that always hit. We have a lot of spootober things coming out. It's very exciting. Will show me a couple of ideas. Our boy Ryan at Hang ten a little bit of a genius up top of the old noggin. Yep, he's got a lot of cool shit going on. So check out Hank ten as well. No free shout outs. We'll send you guys an invoice, but make sure to go to barstool slash store, correct.
Speaker 1: Store dot barstool sports dot com.
Speaker 4: Jesus, just put a link up in this thing. So link, just send a link. You just put the link right here where my hands are. Put the link right there.
Speaker 3: Click on this and get it go.
Speaker 1: Get can get you some merch.
Speaker 4: And you guys are home against Arizona, right, We're home against Arizona. Then away it's yeah, all right. And then so also, hey tailgate, we're going to the tailgate watch probably we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be at Acting Bank. Come come party. Have a few drinks, whether it's water or you know, some whatever, some tasty drinks.
Speaker 4: Two hours before kickoff. Kickoff is what noon? Yep, so we'll be there at ten am. Some morning drink Broadway. I like that, hanging out, tailgating, cheering for the boys.
Speaker 3: Side note, day drinking is the best kind of drinking. You get to bed early, your next day is not too fucked up. He started early and drink it is. No, they said it is a mount busmore thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying bus more day drink and then we just say what we think, like we go in a row. Yeah draft yeah, oh wow, one hundred percent. Yeah, I'm with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, shout out to bud Light personally, just absolutely love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for.
Speaker 3: Sponsoring your boy uh bud Lights. I mean there's a reason why they No, I'm I'm they know they paid me.
Speaker 1: They paid me.
Speaker 4: Shout out on busting with the I'm fifty percent of this company, so I fifty percent let them Budweiser, No, Budweiser and aer Busch.
Speaker 1: Bud Light is specifically, thank you so much. What's up?
Speaker 3: That was one cool We need a bud light fridge for a bus, Louis dude and a palette of butt lights per Jack Dude. Jack said tell them to send a palette.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, we give us all the ship before we come out. Bro, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. Boys. Yeah, great, great, good yeah great, Pride grade five stars. Just still going.
Speaker 4: It's outstanding. The other side, note subscribe keep living comments. You're still watching that. We're in the post show.
Speaker 1: So hey, what's the comment thing?
Speaker 3: The credits and the credits are the post show the post show the YouTube comments. Like you said, there's a chat and there's a thing you can actually comment, and you want to get the actual comments. How does one do that because you're trying to explain to me, but you know your boy and the internets.
Speaker 4: So if you're on your phone and you're in the live chat like chatting with the boys, right, yeah, you exit out, okay, and then there's that little comment logo. Yeah, you hit the comment logo, Sure, they all come up, and then you hit type comment that's leaving a real comment.
Speaker 1: Then if you hit live chat, then you're back in the live chat. So that's a difference.
Speaker 4: So we want more comments and we want live chats. Correct, Okay, so tell them don't look at me. Yeah, I listen, guys, I I I think you guys know. I think you guys know, oh they know. I think those guys know. But if you don't exit right now, because we're all chat, we're still we're sitting your chat. And it's the post show, right, you're on the post show. You're on the busts and post show baby comments.
Speaker 2: Because it's worth the hype, this whole thing, that's what the boys. Oh you enjoyed your time here, go ahead, Florida. Yeah, okay, well well yeah, on the on the post show. I just wanted to say, this is worth the hype. I've already liked and subscribed. You should do the same. If you want to be anything like the Bag, if you want bigger muscles, whatever you want, you know, you should probably like.
Speaker 1: And we're on track.
Speaker 2: I love, definitely, definitely enjoyed the show. But good luck to you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, we'll be back.
Speaker 3: Well now you're talking about us and our busting adventures. Oh thank you, yeah, thank you. And that's why should buy a run Left hat.
Speaker 5: Yes, could you imagine see a c of just like run fucking left visual cues?
Speaker 1: Yeah, visual speaking, your visual cues.
Speaker 4: You've both should have been wearing Run Left ats like you were your l a hat here, Taylor, you know kind of the look you had that crazy going on right now, like you want visual cues. We we all should have been sitting here wearing our run left hats that have been sick. Hey you do sorry because Roger did all your life. You're running run left at all year. Yeah, I love I love that. That's maybe the best hat we have that in the Dad had I love the dad hat, but those busting hats that we got. That hat rips dude.
Speaker 3: And there's a rumor meal, there's a rumor mill going on right now that there's gonna be a couple more little betties coming out right now, a couple of flutterers do It's gonna be a nice little de Yeah. Then bust bunny out the.
Speaker 1: Six of them things. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, fucking rights boys, good work, all right? What else in the post show?
Speaker 4: If you're listening on the audio right now, yeah, just subscribe, like unsubscribing the resubscribe because if you're still listening now, like you're for sure fucking Tier one.
Speaker 3: Maybe well maybe Tier two. Maybe you're like, yeah, you're curus definitely.
Speaker 4: I want to be in with what these guys got because everybody seems to have a lot of fun when they're around them. Unsubscribed resubscribe begin because that's how you climb. That's how you climb the charts.
Speaker 3: Another thing about a tier one move, and we really didn't talk about, is some some cat got himself a Bust with the Boys tattoo. Now I'm not saying everybody has to do that, but it sure ship puts you in a nice little spot with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah the boys. Yeah, yeah, actually yeah, no, he he hit it. He hit that thing.
Speaker 3: I like that little drippypiness too. Justin justin shout out that tier one cat, dude. Everybody claims everyone I meet who follows Busting the Boys claims to be a tier one dude. Yeah, I know, Justin Williams, is you get for sure that quad tat, that low quad tat? So if he goes to bare bottom and gets the five point five for the seven inch seams, yeah you know that that he's gonna be showing right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's a bit of a deal. And that's two for bare bottom clothing a r like the like the animal Clothing dot Com.
Speaker 4: Do you imagine if we stopped like we just shut down like next week and he's just got his tattoo. Yeah, we just decided to end it and he's like, daddy, what is that? Well, I don't want to talk about it, like he just we just gave up on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out Williams.
Speaker 2: Due.
Speaker 3: That's a nice little deal. The bus stop is ripping. Also, go back to that one more time. You guys need to fucking get on the bus stop, dude. Or if you haven't followed, if you haven't followed that little piece yet, maybe pause us and then come back and do the thing so many didn't have.
Speaker 4: We're putting on Patreon, So if you want to real tier one for fifty dollars a month, just start bugging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna start.
Speaker 3: We may make an app now, I don't know. Also, the boys got an arcade game and we played Galaga shipload. I don't want to say who has a high score, but it's not Will, and it's to the person who will is left is the person with the high score by a lot.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing he will. Will had a chance. There was controversy to be behind the mic.
Speaker 3: Wait, he's protecting you, He's protecting your ass.
Speaker 1: Behind the camera behind the camera, I'm sticking up for you. Oh what controversy. But when you you were a fighting for the high score with a lot of talking, right, that's a good point. JP. You know what, Let's go Taylor.
Speaker 3: Will Dude, I didn't mean that, baby, I'm so sorry. I love your finger love his finger paintings. God, uh, listen, what else is going on? What else is going on in the post show man, there's no hold on. It's Wednesday, right when this thing comes out. Let's double down. Let's double down and get some fans of this Titan game. Let's sell this bitch out because even against Chicago, I know it's just a preseason game, but there's a lot of Cargo fans there. It was kind of loud. Honestly, a little bit of bullshit. We should take that a little more personal.
Speaker 1: If you're a fan of.
Speaker 4: You think so it's like juice, Yeah, like fucking getting that thing going. Yeah, I don't know, man, I sure ship hope that thing is a packed fucking house. It's gonna be honest, and I feel like the viber On nation is different now, Garrett, maybe he can attest.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, Garrett, what do you think about the vibe.
Speaker 1: He's more boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Garrett, you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Okay, good because I'm a comments on this bro. Garrett's got game, he does after seeing what I like all that stuff, that little things, that little I love just saying, I just I don't know he's out there. I don't know if he's out there spinning them wheels, but I know that when he walks on the street those kinks. Dude, he's a Chevrolet of a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, probably lasts a long time due to those Roman wipes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those Roman things help about, don't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Those Romans wipes they do help you have an issues. He doesn't have issues at the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Oh you just do.
Speaker 3: It's like a numbing cream.
Speaker 1: Like what goes on that thing? It's a wipe. Yeah, it's a white. Oh it's got to be some lighter kin or some shit on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah you white, it's light Kane. You wipe it on your piece and you last longer. Garrett's telling me about it because he's got some D.
Speaker 3: But how do you how do you get D? How does light of King Hill d Well?
Speaker 1: He also takes a pill that get you. They get you going. Yeah, the blue pill.
Speaker 3: It extends. Yeah, you remember, extends.
Speaker 2: No, man, you don't need that ship, I know. Well, go grapefruit juice. Man, what grapefruit juice?
Speaker 3: Like the like the thing put in the microwave and get after it.
Speaker 2: A grapefruit juice.
Speaker 1: Drink it after you get after it.
Speaker 2: If you hang on, hang on, grape The goal of grapefruit juice, grapefood, grapefruit juice is going to get you there.
Speaker 1: Hey, you see the way he gruit is getting get you there in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just a little powder. There's a little there's a little power. It's a little bit of uh ship.
Speaker 1: This doesn't sound a certified to me.
Speaker 2: It's pretty.
Speaker 1: It's grape juice. Sounds pretty.
Speaker 3: Powder of powder. Oh yeah, a bunch of herbs and ship. Yeah, that's how they get you. So I got got not getting there. My problem is like the last thing.
Speaker 5: Well, that's well, I mean, first of all, there's there's there's like brain spot, there's thinking techniques.
Speaker 3: Grapefruit, grapefood, other citrus fruits are full of antioxidants, Vitamin C and full like acid all support sexual reproduction among men. Well, I don't know if necessarily yours don't have a kid right now, So maybe they'll do the there, they'll do the do the grapefruit. I think with the wipe, I think you're good with the wipes, talking the talking dead.
Speaker 2: He uses cover man. He doesn't look like a quick raw madrau to do.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I Dary's got that strong beard and the messy hair right now. I could definitely see him going no blanket.
Speaker 1: Oh banket. You know he's wearing those ankle socks.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's definitely then he got them just over the bone socks, just over them things. I don't know, man, them things out there. There's like a little study I saw ASU, like one in three have some sort of STD out at ASU. Out of ASU.
Speaker 4: That's not Alabama State I'm talking about. I'malking about that West cost Arizona State at Arizona.
Speaker 3: But that was like when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's low for Arizona State. You think so.
Speaker 4: Perc Yeah, I'm thinking Arizona State's got to be pushing like a sixty seventy Oh big time STD, right, do you think so?
Speaker 1: I don't think about it.
Speaker 3: That's terrified Arizona as they call it the dirty Desert for a reason. Man, that's a little place. Now, that's a little place. Now, shout of Arizona for be one of the coolest states, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else? One of the hottest states too? He said, what else?
Speaker 2: We got?
Speaker 1: What else? You guy? In Arizona?
Speaker 3: We got fifty four thousand. It's not the very many.
Speaker 1: A over were reported.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, some dudes just using that kind of cilling shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Gez, Like, if you had an STD you think you would report it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I report it to the internet, right, but I would if I started seeing bumps and stuff, I would definitely. I've never had a scare, but I've always thought about having a scare and how scary that would be.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Kind of ship that keeps you up at night. Yeah, like I thought about the what ifs of a scare?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your whole new meaning to get in your piss hot.
Speaker 1: No question what you need to do.
Speaker 3: September twelve, fans, let's pack that thing in, but also make sure you're the bust with the boys tail.
Speaker 1: Get that they look fire.
Speaker 3: I had little FuMO when I was at the third preseason game legit was like, hey, can we bust out here a little early, right, you don't get them twelve plays and then boogie over there to act me. Have a little fun, have a little fun, watch a little bit, not that kind of fun. Watch I'm married.
Speaker 1: What's that? Watch some bus stop sessions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, watching bus stop sessions, sessions sessions sessions. A right, Yeah, you start the words sounding like sounds.
Speaker 1: That's a bit of a deal. Sometimes that sounds like a sound sound, dude, I got.
Speaker 4: This is the post show, so we can talk freely. Yeah, what'd you think of Roger? Alex will give me some criticism of Roge or criticism.
Speaker 1: Of us, not Roger. If anything, I'm sitting here thinking he didn't talk enough. Yeah, I thought he didn't talking enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we could have him back and have him talk a little bit more. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did like his ads.
Speaker 1: We're back together for the first time in a while, so like the special things for you guys too.
Speaker 3: I didn't like Zad double down. He uh, he did it too good.
Speaker 1: Taylor. Taylor is not here in the part where we need to stop talking so much. He's just thinking like, yeah, Roger can do better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why put it yourself and you put in others?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's all good, ud.
Speaker 1: I love to talk to Yeah, Roger to take over. He was a chill boy.
Speaker 2: I don't if I don't chill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're supposed to take over on something like this. The problem is people get in, they see the lights, they actually sit down and feel it. And I think you were a little starstruck too.
Speaker 1: I think you were struck. So you kind of sit there, the guy that was on the guy that was on two reality TV shows.
Speaker 4: Low Key, We're in O TA is like two years ago, and presume and uh we did like this, soy put up this, like who do you think would.
Speaker 1: Hey, he was about to target we just start.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, Roger ahead. So solely put up this thing. It's like, who do you think would have their own reality TV show? And it was like so and so Roger Taylor, blah blah, and everyone voted for Taylor and Roger Roger over the mic. Roger Mike goes, it's crazy because I've been on two.
Speaker 1: Yeah that our virtual sessions are pretty fun. Yeah, so what what shows were you on?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: I was on Hollywood and Football.
Speaker 1: That's a real show. Yeah, how many seasons?
Speaker 2: It was only one because everybody was tread.
Speaker 1: Had to be trying.
Speaker 2: Cut, so everybody got cut. The whole cast except for me got cut.
Speaker 1: The very next year. They came in Hollywood and Football, so it would have just been Hollywood. Roger would love that ship. Would you do? Would you do Reality TV? Shot?
Speaker 2: I got a ultimatium ultimatum.
Speaker 1: It was either.
Speaker 3: Ultimato ultimate ultimate sounds like sounds sounds again.
Speaker 5: But seriously, man, it was like either it was either Aged Wags or I had to do Hollywood and Football. And I'm like, you're definitely not doing way.
Speaker 1: It seems like a little bit of dirty.
Speaker 2: After you hear about Wags with our.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, no, yeah yeah, Like you stay away from that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I don't know if I would like Tealing referring to herself as a wag no wife and girlfriend of stars sports.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the Wags show was the one that made all that ship so popular. But it just makes you look like more of an ass. And most of the people that end up on that show.
Speaker 2: End up splitting cut ye, they end up the breaking up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would you do a reality show. Now, if somebody approached you was like, hey, Roger, we want to do a reality show based on you.
Speaker 1: Yes, look the way he dresses. For sure.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it right now that time. The amount of demand on time was just outrageous. Really, yes, it was outrageous. J at the camera the troop Vegas and they're like, hey, do you mind flying back early so that you could do a scene?
Speaker 2: Bro I flew back to the scene and then went back.
Speaker 1: Hey, keep it on, dude. I don't need to invite it like black label, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, though African American label. Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's probably not very PC, is it?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: Really? For who you really are?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Who am I?
Speaker 2: He's culture as fun?
Speaker 1: Are you so fucking cultured? Okay?
Speaker 3: You just said I'm racist on a podcast. Go ahead, him fucking elaborate on that, whitey.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it.
Speaker 4: Whoa yeah, low deaths only what's up? You can't walk away from that. I was joking like, that's a that's I need to hear that, need to hear that.
Speaker 1: You need to hear that.
Speaker 2: All right? Okay, last story, my story.
Speaker 5: The next story Basically, basically, Taylor loves going into the souna because there are heat protein properties.
Speaker 1: Will know all about the heat, so you understand.
Speaker 5: So of course you know this rookie is always in there because he's just trying to do the best he can't.
Speaker 3: I like the kid Dicky too, you know what I'm saying, Like he probably in there to lose the pound.
Speaker 2: But man, he was in there and I'm talking about he was sweating bullets and we're all just sitting in there and it's just me and him, and I'm just looking over looking at everybody. I looked at that sick damn boy, because that's not measured dark chocolate. I was like that dark.
Speaker 1: He left about a minute later.
Speaker 4: That you know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he went to Michigan State, right yeah. Oh, he told me he wanted to come on the bus. I was like, I said, tell me your best story right now.
Speaker 1: I love how you know what he said? How well how old is he he's he wasn't there or twenty two, so he.
Speaker 5: Wasn't around when when the whole Michigan State Michigan punt problem.
Speaker 1: Or what was the punt thing? Maybe no, it was like six years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like six years ago. So I don't think that. I don't think that he was even in there at the time. But that like, what what story do you have?
Speaker 1: You know the punt? Oh, yeah, remember we met the center. He was at Vanderbilt. He was at he went to Michigan. They transferred to Vanderbilt. The kid who messed up that long snapper. Yeah, the long snappers.
Speaker 3: That kid was getting death death threats.
Speaker 2: So that's why he left.
Speaker 3: I probably so much a friend of my life.
Speaker 1: I probably buggy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I lost the game in Michigan and the all offense and defense called the ball at the same time.
Speaker 2: They gave it to the defense. I will never forget that.
Speaker 1: No, that was just go is the receiver?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, they're just this is look at the time of the clock, there's no time left. She get the ball out. Just throw it, throw it exactly, throw it.
Speaker 4: That is that.
Speaker 1: Game he did that. Dude, this hip were you there then?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: This is like my second the dude, this guy running the ball, he bro located his hip on this play. When he gets tackled, boom, they all he's so he's he's hurt and they're all diving on him and he apparently he was like screaming at the bottom of the.
Speaker 1: Pile the end of the season.
Speaker 4: No. Oh, it is just people just pot talk about organization, like, hey, we need help. I can't believe that he's hurt hert he down there, look at hey, he's hurt hurt Oh my god, they don't even know they're boys.
Speaker 1: Done me. No, not even on the field and just go run on the stands the thing. Who is this fucking guy? Oh ginger ass. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's the thing. I heard you talking about Nebraska on the last podcast via one of the clips. Actually, I saw your really rude statement on the Instagram that you said with some about Nebraska's gotta be better something like that. I'd probably double down that with the uh with Michigan, just so we could like, I love Michigan.
Speaker 1: About the the damn niforms.
Speaker 3: Those are fake right, Oh, thank god, bro, those are terrible. Extreme ownership and extreme accountability. I just feel like Nebraska might not have that right now. Yeah, that's some good journalism by alex.
Speaker 1: Media. A line here, a line there.
Speaker 3: I would say though that I mean, reading that quote, I would say Michigan needs to do the same thing, cause there's dudes like did they play last week? You know they're playing tomorrow First Games tomorrow, Western Michigan, I think, But I love I love Michigan. But it's like you're allowed to love something and also be critical of, like wanting them to be better.
Speaker 1: Like when I was.
Speaker 3: When I was at Michigan, we were we went to we were eleven and three one year. Other than that, it was not up to the Michigan standard of bold and so when I was there, we had to be better too. I'm not saying that these kids aren't, you know, like I did something great. They're like no, like we were shipped then and we got to be better now. So I'm with you Indiana, you know you know, I mean, you had five hundreds to have a celebration, but.
Speaker 4: You you guys are you guys have been okay though, right the last couple well they were filthy last year year.
Speaker 2: But like our problem, our problem was always like we would go ahead.
Speaker 5: We ended up playing thirteen my sophomore year, but then like my senior year, we had fucking games. I mean they were all coming down to the to the wire and we still finished like terribly. We had fucking refs like meetings to try to question these refs on some of these calls. Like almost every week, I couldn't even have meetings.
Speaker 3: You know that sounds like that sounds like not extreme ownership or a category.
Speaker 4: Meetings with the reps. Yeah, like, let's not have a team meeting and see how we could have got better, right, let's bring these reps in fours.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not dying on that he died on that sword.
Speaker 2: I'm not right.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy.
Speaker 3: My first, my first Big ten game was against Indiana, and there was a woman in the in the student section who was wearing hardly anything, and it was very distracting. It was very distracting the entire game. We won though, Like last second was like ninety points scored in that game.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. Did you guys take extreme accountability and extreme ownership? We won the game?
Speaker 5: So the tradition is gone? Man, what tradition? Tradition is gone? Tradition I'm talking about about I'm talking about Michigan, Ohio State. Hard to hear you remember you remember you remember how traditional everything used to be. I used to never hear about all these kids having all these damn scandals and ship and there wasn't all these fucking problems.
Speaker 4: Also, the Internet wasn't around. You know what I'm saying, you think of the internet was around back then? Yeah, you hear about some crazy shit like that. Dude, I heard dudes back the back in the day they're like snorting coke except before the game.
Speaker 1: Well, dudes are getting like that's not just bad.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe maybe people did that like that leaked yeah, leaky knows.
Speaker 1: About twenty thirteen and probably linked in the.
Speaker 2: They used to put it in the spray bottles. Quick too yeah, quick too too, and you're you're out there people out Yeah, that's a bit of a deal.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I could handle it if the Internet was out like going like social media was going crazy when I was in college.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, there was what was your freshman year, bro?
Speaker 5: Instagram didn't come out until my second year in the pros. So Twitter wasn't even real around.
Speaker 4: Twitter just started when we got in right, So Twitter started yeah, right when we were like two thousand and oh shit, So we were sophomores, refreshmen.
Speaker 5: We were at refreshments So what I'm saying is this, Bro, it's like, mentally, I'm sure there's some kids that are not accessing their full potential at all when they go to play in college with all the ship that's going on in social media.
Speaker 4: Maybe because it could be detrimental to their mental Yes, that mental ship has been a big deal right now.
Speaker 2: That affected you absolutely absolutely, and and it was it's been. It's like more of like an anxiety thing than anything. And of course, like when I first came to the Titans, people were ragging on me. Dude, I'm talking about hard and you are pro hard? Yes, well no, not proble. I was all pro a year before. So I'm literally like like what the hell. I'm like, what the fuck's going on. I'm like, nope, fuck it. I'm just gonna stick to the ship. And then we started fucking rolling, and then I started getting some good feedback, people apologizing and ship. And then I got like somebody like coming at me for a play in against Kansas City and I'm like, we just fucking won. We just fucking beat the best team in the NFL, Like, don't give me that ship, And bro, it was a nightmare after that.
Speaker 5: Fucking every article is like, oh, social media is finally getting to them. Finally, y'all have no idea, You have no idea, and then we just literally just took off. Really that that's what you really thought in the beginning. The looking at social media is a tough deal. Can't look at it. Yeah, can't look at it. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's a hard deal, terrible. I've said my couple of stories on here from back in my Washington days. But so I won't be redundant. Yeah, we are very redundant podcast. Yeah. Yeah. We like to talk about our old stories, no question.
Speaker 4: So we get like old men, where you tell the same story a few times. Yeah, some kids listen just when he said this one. Yeah he still listens anyway, right, all right, we beating this dead horse. Yeah, smacking the dead horse. I don't think I think there's what was your guys' thoughts back there listening the whole.
Speaker 1: Time We're done? It is off? Ye yeah subscribe eight So the post post show, uhh yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: M