Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocusa dot com.
Speaker 2: JR Is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Marie. So in a second we're going to call her and see if you'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date.
Speaker 3: But first, JR. How long has it been since you heard from Marie?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, A couple of days. I guess maybe a week now. Okay, did you try to hit her up?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I've called a couple of times. I didn't leave a voice message every time I called because I didn't want to sound crazy or whatever. But she just hasn't called back.
Speaker 3: I got nothing. All right, we'll tell us about the date.
Speaker 4: It was awesome, so we mount on the apps. I just was so attracted to how nurturing she seemed. I mean, she had pictures with animals, she was out in nature, you know, with her friends. I mean the second we started talking, it was like I was telling her about I always wanted to ride a horse, but I've been like real afraid to try. And she laughed at it, you know, but like it was that cute kind of laugh, and then she was like really encouraging, and we decided that actually our first meeting would be for me to go horseback riding.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a cool first day.
Speaker 4: It was amazing, Like I actually rode a horse. She was amazing. She was like like my personal cheerleader.
Speaker 3: She was just.
Speaker 4: So warm and energetic and and I mean she was gorgeous too. I just, oh, I can't get it out of my mind. It was amazing. And after we rode horses, we you know, we went home to shower and we changed, and then we met up for dinner. And oh my gosh, I'm smiling so hard right now just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It was things, things are going great.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: We we even kissed before we went into the restaurant.
Speaker 3: And that's a good sign, really good sign.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. That's usually it's like if you're lucky after dinner. You know, this was right away and you know, set the tone for some real romance. And after dinner, you know, we kissed again and I told her that I was gonna call her this week with a plan for another adventure. You know, it's just to me, this is so good.
Speaker 1: So you're really into her. It sounds like the date went great. Though to have a two part date and kisses, it feels like there's really great momentum.
Speaker 3: What could have gone wrong? You think?
Speaker 4: You know, the only thing that I can really think of is like, you know, I'm the type of person that, like, sometimes I say the wrong thing at.
Speaker 3: The wrong time.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't mean to, but like we were sitting at dinner and I noticed that she had like an her handbag and some fancy jewelry, and you know, she's a teacher, and right away you wanted to make a little joke because she had really fancy stuff. So I remember saying like, hey, where are you on OnlyFans or something like the you know, how do you afford that fancy stuff?
Speaker 3: She It was like the only.
Speaker 4: Point where I forget all that romance.
Speaker 3: Is she looked just like cold and uh.
Speaker 4: Then she kind of played it off, but She's like, I'm just I'm a good thrifter. And there was a little awkward moment there. You know, I moved on from it and I told her, you know, say I'm mean to offend you or anything, and I told her it was a joke.
Speaker 3: And that was the only moment that kind of that.
Speaker 5: I can think of. That was like, Oh, is that what it was? Did I really ruin.
Speaker 4: It by putting my foot in my mouth again?
Speaker 3: Okay, it sounds like you're joked in land.
Speaker 2: You got to tell that one, right, just right, you got to tell that one. Yeah, okay, well yeah, maybe that's why she's not calling you back. We'll play a song come back and then call her and see if she just tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my gosh, please, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll play a song, come back, and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Jr. Is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Marie, and so in the second we're gonna call her and see if she just he us why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Jarah, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So went on the best first day I've ever had. We broke one of my fears going horseback riding. We kissed before dinner, after dinner. It was something straight out of a movie as far as I'm concerned, and I may have put my foot in my mouth, but I think it went really well overall, and I can't get her to get back to me, and I really want to go on another adventure with her.
Speaker 1: But your foot in your mouth was there because you asked her if she was on only fans because she had nice things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was a joke, right right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: I'm nervous, but I am absolutely ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, man, speak to Marie please does Hey Marie?
Speaker 3: How are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Him Marie. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victorian. Hey how are you? How are you great? Thanks for asking? Have you ever heard of the show before? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love the show?
Speaker 3: Oh? Thanks great. Do you like the first dight follow ups?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, congratulations Because this is a first day follow up. You're gusting somebody and they emailed us about you. Do you know who that would be?
Speaker 5: Yes? Jr?
Speaker 2: Yes Jr. So he emailed us and told us about your date. He said he really liked you and he's not sure why you ghost see him, do you point telling.
Speaker 5: Us, Oh my goodness, I'm so embarrass Well, I really liked him too, but and and the date was great and everything, but to be honest, he was asking some personal questions and he seemed like he was crying a little bit. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. But he, you know, was getting a little too close to finding out a secret honestly. And I I just don't go out with guys like that, like.
Speaker 3: Inquisitive guys like that. Do you what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you know, nosy. You know, I like to keep my privacy, you know, like my personal business is my business.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I just I want a guy that like me for me, and I'm not sure if he does. And I you know, I'm not sure if he's like creepy or not.
Speaker 3: You don't know if he's creepy or not. Why.
Speaker 5: Well, he made a comment about my jewelry and my bag that I mean, I'd like to have my stuff And he asked me if I was on OnlyFans and and and and made me think, is that how he found me? Is that? Like?
Speaker 1: Is that why he's Okay, so you feel like he put two and two together and you're usually low key about it.
Speaker 3: You probably knew have people that want to date you because of that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's happened before, honestly, and I'm pretty sure that's how he knows me. I'm pretty sure he figured it out and that's why he asked me for a date. Ohh whoa, whoa wait a minute, So you you are.
Speaker 2: Only he's on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 5: No, Oh my god, Oh my goodness, old hi. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I swear I did not know you were on there. I was just making a joke.
Speaker 3: That is a bad time joke.
Speaker 5: I thought that you that you for sure knew I was on and that's why you asked me out. So you really just saw me on the app and and genuinely just wanted to go out with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you seem so sweet.
Speaker 5: It's one for like who you are. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 4: It is cool that you have an only fans.
Speaker 5: You do. You're cool with it. Yeah, I don't care about that. I'd never judge you for that.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, if you want to keep it a secret. Maybe you know, don't bring out the fancy stiff. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You were doing so well this moment.
Speaker 5: I like, what can I say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I was so stupid.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to do I danced in person, but you guys can't see that, and it was supposed to be a joke and I suck at that.
Speaker 3: But you rode a horse, j R. You did that, and she was amazing.
Speaker 4: I never would have done it if it wasn't for Marine, but he was great.
Speaker 5: It was you were my little You're my hero that day. Marine.
Speaker 3: It was great. You guys are actually really cute.
Speaker 5: Thank you. You are really sweet. Jared and I and I do really like you.
Speaker 3: Marie. Would you like to go on another date with j R? We'll pay for it really yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my gosh, please please say yes.
Speaker 5: Please say yes.
Speaker 3: I swear already. Whoever, yes, great, Sorry you will. First day follow up