Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Joy, you was talking about today that you shent me an articles, an article that was interesting that everybody knows how I feel about these chip stocks Semiconductors. Yes, yep, and you know been very vocal about a lot of them. And but you were saying that a lot of these tech companies you sent the article, a lot of these tech companies are starting to explore doing it themselves, or at least a portion of it themselves. So that's interesting because in my brain, that would hurt the industry that's been doing extremely well SMH, been on fire, you know, the Taiwan Semiconductor a m B. All of these have done extremely well for you know, the last five ten years.
Speaker 2: So what's what's the deal with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So obviously, and even in November, I think on market money as we talked about, and it's happened already with Apple making their own and one chip they put it in the new iPads, they put it in the new MacBook. So they've made their own chip. Tesla and said they're gonna be making their own chip. The Dojo chip by do which is the Chinese version of Google, has made their own chip. We just put up a post last week about Google creating their own chip and Amazon working on something and so it's interesting, right, And I thought the same thing as you. I'm like, wait if they start making O chips. Some of these companies are gonna get pulled back. But what they're going to do, and they're making their chips, but the key is who's manufacturing the chip? Right, Because to invest in that is going to be the key, right Because to create a factory that has manufacturing, it's like a I think, like fifteen billion dollar operation and it takes like seven years to do it. So they don't have that type of time right, right, So because business moves every day, and so the manufacturing piece is going to be key. And so who's the number one manufacturer of the chips? TSM, right or Intel?
Speaker 2: Right? Right now? I give the notch to TSM in that category.
Speaker 4: So that's a company obviously with the chip shortage that we've said this so.
Speaker 2: Many times, I love TSM. I love TSM.
Speaker 4: When companies need to have manufacturing which is going to be on a high demand sense, there is a shortage, I want to find a person.
Speaker 2: That's manufacturing it.
Speaker 4: But I dug a little deeper into the research, right, And so I keep hearing we keep paying chip shorts, keep shitting chip shorts.
Speaker 2: What is the problem? And so I think.
Speaker 4: Wall Street Journal, it might have been Wall Street Join and I put the article in the chat they wrote a very good article and explaining what happened. And so there's a piece inside of these ships called the substrate, right, So the sub it's called the substrate, right.
Speaker 2: Sub s T R A T E.
Speaker 4: So when I'm like, yo, do your research, like I really was reading this all weekend, I'm like, damn, oh, I get it. And so the substrate is pretty much what connects the chips to communicate with each other.
Speaker 2: And so they've been having a problem producing those.
Speaker 4: And so this is interesting because substrates are something that people don't really invest in, even if you look now that put the people that produce them.
Speaker 2: Even in the articles, it's like three companies, but they're.
Speaker 4: All in Southeast Asia, not heavily invested in because it's not a lot of money. Until now, right before, it was like we can get these ships, it's cool, we put it in all our devices.
Speaker 2: It's nothing.
Speaker 4: Now there's a shortage, you know, So now the substrate that man is about to go up. And so now even me I'm looking at it, like, so who makes a substrate? So there's like three companies that they list in article. I think one of them is Samsung Materials. It's not actually Samsung the company, it's like Samsung Materials. I'll posted the article so we can see it. But these are the type of things that I'm looking into. Now. It's like all right, well, all right, so substrates is what helps the chips communicate. That's how that's the piece that's keeping this as a shortage. There's a low supply in it right now, who's going to be making that? And so like that, you know what we talked about it with Trapp last week, like when somebody's dig gonna for go, we got to find the shovels. I'm looking into those type of things and so now they might be the piece that becomes in demand. But again, who's going to manufacture? And so if we look at it from that standpoint, I still like companies like Taiwan Semi Conductor because they already have the infrastructure to manufacture.
Speaker 5: And your thoughts, we shouldn't even do a follow up. You killed that thirty nine off the bench and all possessions you killed that. I agree with that. That's yeah, all the earned is going crazy.
Speaker 6: Truy teaching, yup, I have nothing to add, might cut all my parts out?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, I was like seriously. It's like we talk about researching and I'll try to put it in YouTube. Man, these are the things that we should be really researching, right, Like we keep paring ship choice and you know we love that mate that's major has done a lot for us.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 4: We're going to thank God for esmate, But if we keep hearing. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group and P and C Bank National Association member fdiic Erners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash goa backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed, stop struggling to get your job post seen on other job sites with Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 4: Shortage right, then this could hurt our industry, hit the industry right, or hurt our.
Speaker 2: Etf and we don't we don't need that.
Speaker 4: So let's find other ways that we can invest in and make a bad situation or a dim situation right. Because now it started out by saying it would last half of twenty two. Now this talks that it might last to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: What the chip shortage?
Speaker 4: The chip shortage right, because the automakers are like listen we can't produce. The cars are hurting, they're getting killed.
Speaker 2: If you look at who who reported last week, was it for.
Speaker 4: One and the one automative reported and it was just like they took a hit because they don't have this. They can't get the chips in the cars fast enough to sell them. And so knowing those things, we just gotta dive a little bit deeper into the research and say, all right, well this is something that we could look into. I'm gonna post article so everybody can have it as well. Out to Wall Street Journal. It was a great article.
Speaker 5: Also, in every shortage or in every crisis, there's an immense opportunity and the true goal of every company is to happen a monopoly.
Speaker 6: So AMDTSM will still be fine.
Speaker 5: Keep your eye on Apple, on Google and see what they come up with. Also Amazon with web services.
Speaker 6: That's what I always tell you guys.
Speaker 5: You got to invest in companies that have a bunch of cash in case if a crisis comes about and these are playing like I put it in stock Club yesterday. Notice twenty twenty Health crisis nineteen twenty, Spanish fluid health crisis eighteen twenty, What health crisis came about put it in Chat seventeen twenty.
Speaker 6: These are change in up the guard. I'll leave it at that. Do your research.
Speaker 5: Study every time these economic resets happen, they lead to a new wave of companies that normally die off, and then some will blossom and do well over the.
Speaker 6: Next fifty years. So be prepared. So that's why I say, go do your research and go when I'll be.
Speaker 5: Telling culture hacks for everybody listening by Richard Conrad, go read this book. When I tell you guys to go study, And when Troy said he studies, he's every time I call him like broch, you're reading looking at once. You study what happens over one hundred year business cycle. You can almost time oil came in. It was a dominant force and dominant resource after something else left. These things happen. If you go look at those bnner cycles and tied all together, you're a happy blueprint.
Speaker 6: All the answers are there. I promise you that's a book.
Speaker 2: That's a book. Tip ladies and gentlemen, we're gonn I'm gonna get you another one in the report YouTube, please hit the like button.
Speaker 3: Forty one hundred people on YouTube hit the like button, don't forget okay, So okay. So the most highs for the S and P five hundred over the last one hundred years, which is interesting. The most was nineteen ninety five. It was seventy seven new highs that was hit that year. The next was twenty and seventeen with sixty two. The next was nineteen sixty four with sixty two, The next was nineteen twenty eight with fifty nine, and the next the fifth is twenty twenty one with fifty four. But we still have three months left. So what that means is that we have hit record highs in the S and P five hundred fifty four times this year and there is still three months left, so it's already at number five. This is already the number fifth year ever for most highs hit.
Speaker 2: What do we make of that?
Speaker 6: This is the first time I read some information to scare me.
Speaker 5: If it matches or surpasses nineteen twenty nine, it comes back to what I say, they being twenty three will have a slight drop, but twenty seven would be pretty harsh. And if you look at what happened post nineteen sixty four and post nineteen ninety five, ninety five kind of ushered in that tech wave and then it was great until it wasn't and the crashes were immense.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop.
Speaker 5: Bag drop, Mike drop Bad drop b.
Speaker 2: Drop, power up fall projects with EGO at Loves. Every tool delivers power beyond belief.
Speaker 5: So whether it's leaves, limbs, or lawn clean up, count on EGO to deliver the power, performance, and innovation you need. And now, for a limited time, save up to sixty dollars on select blowers, chainsaws, and pull Sauce shop Ego today. All offers develop through ten one, while supplies last Selection varies by location