Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on?
Speaker 2: Brodo He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: Hey's agreed as your boy you know I he's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up his DJ E f N?
Speaker 2: Together?
Speaker 3: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music.
Speaker 2: And sports, you know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 1: This is drinks every day is New Year's Eve. That's would it could be. Hopefully it's what it should be.
Speaker 3: This is your boy Slily live in r What up is dj e f N?
Speaker 1: That was the motherfucking drink. I just would like to start this off by saying, I get a cup, sir, can't give me a cup? Sunny da guy? Come on. I would like to start this off by saying, I'm very proud of you. Proud of you too, and the things that we accomplished my brother uh. In these past episodes, we've had Fat.
Speaker 3: Joe, Yes we have, and not just Fat Joe rare form Fat jo rare Form.
Speaker 1: Where he announced the album with those first, with us first, which people.
Speaker 3: People are confused people. It wasn't when the episode actually aired that he had already told us that no that's not that's not true. People don't get confused.
Speaker 1: Oh that's yours. Okay, So right now we have uh committed podcast history. We have We've made podcast gorilla casting. We coined a new term in podcasting, portable cast, gorilla cast, guerrilla casting. You know what I'm saying, Come on, man, pop out of the bottom. That doesn't seem like it's enough. So I wouldn't like to congratulate.
Speaker 3: You, and I would like to congratulate what is that?
Speaker 1: That's Bacardi Bard that's Bacardia.
Speaker 3: Are a little Columbia White. Congratulations on the deal.
Speaker 1: You know what the most craziest thing is, we've been very unselfish.
Speaker 3: We have we not mentioned anything.
Speaker 1: I haven't mentioned my Twitter name, our Instagram. We're coming home. Horrible promoters, horrible promoters of ourselves. So I would like I see it on Instagram. We got the Columbia White thing going on on. This announced that which is a mutual friend of ours.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's right. Kendall, kend Kendle folks started a local brand called Columbian White. It's all the Columbian folks out there know and no, no, just I've been talking to them for several years and they've positioned themselves now in a place where they're ready to move forward.
Speaker 1: Right and I joined the team hazard. It sounds hey, and he still hasn't see the bottle. This is true. This is very true. He gave me two bottles, but my wife gave one back because she said she didn't know when she was hasard is Again. I said, you never give a look our back. Baby, that's not happened. But congratulations on that. I want you to talk about the Coming Home. Uh you mean, I would like you know what we need to promote we need to do.
Speaker 3: This is true. So you know, Coming Home, which is on Revolt TV, is a series big shout out to public. Everybody like somewhere crazy and somewhat crazy. So so yeah, Coming Home as a series. You know, it's a travel series where we travel to different countries the Crazy Film Academy crew and we exploring hip hop in different countries, seeing how they do hip hop, Big Drain, Big.
Speaker 1: Drakins, Garcia, Garcia, the whole and different people from Crazy Hood traveled a different Crazy Hood went to Cuba for y Proud of you guys.
Speaker 3: Went to Peru with Beats in the Hood, went to Haiti.
Speaker 1: That was the last one that in the hood right now, he attach that's had and we talked.
Speaker 3: And we just came back from Vietnam. So that's the next one.
Speaker 1: So I was scared for you when you went to Vietnam, and I was scared for you when you went to Hate.
Speaker 3: You were more scared for Haiti. You told me that before and after you saw the trailer. You're still scared. I was still and you saw me right now, I saw you. They were safe.
Speaker 1: But so definitely Instagram, I'm your Twitter and every day. Well.
Speaker 3: Also my album is important too. I know we don't get clear album, but the Another Time album came out last year, but I need people to check that out. Artwork is still crazy Another Time check it out. So it's I'm at dj e f N on Twitter, dj e f N on Twitter, and my Instagram is Who's crazy? Okay? I did what else do? And then our Drink Champs is at Drink Champs across the.
Speaker 1: Board Drink Champs.
Speaker 3: We got we got a big the Drink Champs I G is blowing up, you know what I mean. Listeners out there.
Speaker 1: Get footage from now on. Let's let Drink Champs blast it out first and then us to come after that. Now, who did that art work on another time?
Speaker 3: My boy Scam that he did the artwork on Eminem's first album. He did a tribe called Quest Btrime in life Wow, and he done a bunch of stuff. But those are iconic projects.
Speaker 1: But work is I still look at it to this day and I still look at it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's a character that we created called Norm that he's in almost every crazy Hood project. Wow. So I would like people check that out Crazyhood dot com modcast. Some people know, like you know, because there's a lot of people that are discovering me for the first time through the podcast. But we gotta let them know that our history goes back. I mean, so let them know how far back we go. Now we go back.
Speaker 1: I want to say twenty years, but I'm gonna say ten because you.
Speaker 4: Want to be younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty five years to be correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, give me how it was? Yes, yes, and it's all coming to fruition. We all knew he was going to do business together eventually someday. Always doing something, We're always doing something. But this is monumental. Right now, I'm excited to take this journey with you. So with that being said, I just changed my Instagram to the real Norriega.
Speaker 3: That's th h and b r e A l I E like.
Speaker 1: No t h e r e a l Norriega and O r e A g A. But you can still hit me at mister superslime and just bother my friend Sonny, you know, saying he's running it. You know he came up, Yeah yeah, plugged him in and on Twitter them I'm at Norriega that's O r e A g A. And on Snapchat, which I harder you. I'm new year, norri But how does it feel to have mister superslime it? People want to hear what I gotta say. But by the way, this is the legendary b d BT Haiti Prince. I'm there for y'all. Follow back shout out. At least past couple of weeks. What's been changing for you? What has been different?
Speaker 3: I mean, nothing's really been different. I've just been more busy. We've been extremely busy because we're juggling.
Speaker 1: Well, your project came out as well. Yes, Drunk who is out? It's out for free. If you ain't got it and if you if you're a real fan.
Speaker 3: You can also go to.
Speaker 1: iTunes and get that in Google play and title and Spotify. But yeah, I've been very busy as well.
Speaker 3: And you got the TV show.
Speaker 1: We've got the TV show that I was supposed to film this weekend. Now they're they're they're actually you're supposed to film at the twenty third, twenty fourth or the first week in May. So yeah, I'm gonna have fun doing that. And this podcast has been like therapy, and we committed, and we're committed, like we don't even need to make noise. Just off you gave me a handshake, hot five, like it's like ballplayer. Yeah, high five. So listen. This episode is so special to me because I'm a big fan of d m X. We actually talked about him for two episodes straight. Crazy if we spoke it into fruition, we spoke it into fruition. We had no idea this guy was going to land in Miami. Dreams, dreams come true. So he came to Miami. He told I just want to tell people. He told, uh, one of my best friends, a Lei podcasts, No, no, I don't want to fuck around, and I was like damn. So I was like there's no way I could do it. But then I said to myself, I said, Yo, you know what, I'm gonna go see him. I would like him to tell me no to my face. And I went to go see him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I gotta call him.
Speaker 1: I go see him, and I said, Yo, my brother. And it's crazy because I didn't feel the right time to talk to him. And he gets a phone call. I think it was one of his cousins, and he tells one of his cousins. He says, I don't do radio.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. He goes, I don't know, I don't do interviews, and I said, god, damn, this is the worst possible time. I could probably ask, but I'm fake for being around with not asking. And I had to get to the point. You were a podcaster first. At that moment, you know you have to get it. I actually called Charlemagne a god, this is one real shit.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell you this, but I.
Speaker 1: Said, how do you separate being like a journalist for being somebody's friend. And I don't know if he was being smart with me or I don't know if he was really keeping it real. But he said you don't, And I said, I was confis used. He said, you got to be both. So that's what I did. Like I I one hundred percent I wanted to hold down X because Ex's phenomenal figure and hip hop most influential, but I also wanted to get my job done. I have a commitment to the listeners that's tuned in. And it was like, yo, you know what. We talked about him for two episodes, and I didn't want to make it seem like as if we were talking about him, but we weren't addressing exactly what we were talking about. And it's just so happened. He came here, and it happened.
Speaker 3: Crazy because we went to New York and we were trying to do before.
Speaker 1: Pauls and a lot of people don't know that yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So now it's crazy to me because I'm telling you the way that from the first moment that we started doing this show or these podcasts, his name kept coming up.
Speaker 1: It kept coming up, and I on purpose, No, he's a legend.
Speaker 3: And the way that they talk about him is like we would never be able to get him down, you know, lock him down for this. And then everybody had a DMX story.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you have a DMX and.
Speaker 3: Now I have a dm You're terrible and it's crazy because remember I was the deaf jam rep for South Florida for many years and I had like interactions like mine interactions with X. But he was still X back then, so it wasn't like he's still X now.
Speaker 1: Right, sot some wine bothering.
Speaker 3: Me because he wants some champagne.
Speaker 1: Listen, by the way, Bella provided this champagne, the big up Young saff uh and Ricky Rose because without Ricky Rose, Uh, it wouldn't be co signed. Some big up young save Ricky Rose. And when you say Young Saf and Ricky Rose, Young Savage from New York and Ricky Rose Miami. So again we went and again shout out, I want to big up to my boy Keith from Moett who wants to provide us with some stuff. So uh, big up Keith uh uh from at Sean darn obviously, and big up Young sav and Ricky Ross.
Speaker 3: But shout out to everybody getting to CBS to be official sponsors of the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, shout out to the people that's trying to be official sponsors. Shout out to the people that I now have podcast fans. Uh, you know, I have Nori fans. I have people who like Norian movies and people who like Norian interviews, and now I have people who like Nori the podcaster.
Speaker 3: So and that you are my brother.
Speaker 1: Now, yes we are, we are so with no further ado, we're gonna have fun in this episode. I want you to know that the thoughts provided by dark Man X d m X is his thoughts. It doesn't reflect on what crazy Hood duged out milertainment CBS, CBS, Drink Champs, Drink Champs, or playing. We just let be as raw as he wanted to be. We let him be as uncut as he wanted to be, and we let him be as real as he wanted to be.
Speaker 3: Correct and do we want to set up how the environment that it was?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what it was crazy. Let me big up to all those who listened to the first episode with Fat Joe, because this is how I said I have to do this. I took a picture with DMX and it was by a pool table. Right now, what you say now? When I sent it on on Instagram, I said, look me and DMX playing pool again. Now, everybody who liked the picture or responded. I knew that they had to actually hear the podcast. This is the first time I ever said this DMX story. So when I got over one thousand likes and I got over you know, so many comments, I said, I have to actually execute. So this episode went down in the a lof hotel.
Speaker 3: The first we started on Thursday. Do we try to attempts?
Speaker 1: And started on Thursday, and then when we get a Saturday off Friday. On Friday, we got the next day. Let's make some noise for us getting it.
Speaker 3: You actually told me yo e, he's here for the weekend. So the whole weekend we don't stand podcast.
Speaker 1: I thought we was gonna get it Monday. I'm gonna be honest. But so we got it, and I'm very proud of us. I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 3: We all came together, we all TeamWorks.
Speaker 1: As an army crazy hood thugged out entertainment hazard. It sounds even though he wasn't dead, we was har shout out to Matt. I'm sorry I was hard on you, Matt. Charlie Skins. I didn't give him a T shirt. I did I did, I really I felt sorry for Charlie Charlie. I felt sorry my brother. I was going to buy you a shirt, but then I thought about it. I said, let me let them deal with it. It's internal shout out, A big dream. Who took photos that day? A big drain. Yeah, we all came together. It was a stressful day, but we all came together. We made it happen. So this is your weekly update. We usually don't update you motherfuckers on nothing. We just give you a podcast and we we just got We're still drinking pop up bottle though we're the most professional professional body podcast podcast. Yo, pop up motherfucking bottle. We need to hear it on listen. Don't pop it by the equipment, but pop it next to just pop it over the computer, so yeah, thank you, hazard to sound. Yeah, but pop it by the mic so they hear it. Because this is young sav Renzel. They they hit me. They said the podcast is wonders, especially young everybody. Everybody. Everybody's showing love, showing love, So so what we're gonna do. Also, I want to shout out, it's it is missy. He did an impersonation of me. I seen it. It is Missy.
Speaker 3: It's perfect.
Speaker 1: He did a personation of me, and I'm not gonna lie. When I first hit it pause, when I hit the video, excuse me, when I hit the video, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't look so when it said he said that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Thank you for pointing out, I said, oh my god, somebody who is doing that? Who And I said, oh shit, it's not me, yo, But I'm how the fun is the A person impersonate you from two episodes that mean he was watching a lot, that mean he was tuned in. So it is, Missy. I want to I want to make sure I'm saying it right.
Speaker 3: And while you're checking that, I really want to shout out all the listeners out there. We getting We see all your tweets, we get all your ig comments, we getting emails whatever, whether you're industry folk or whether you're just regular casts listening. We appreciate every single one of y'all because y'all building the foundation for.
Speaker 1: This Gorilla Casts Drink Champs. It is Milly. I'm sorry, it is MILLI man. I appreciate it. Like a lot of people don't know. I enjoy being impersonated. I enjoy being the butt of the jokes. I understand. Thank you. He did he did what he did. I was like, no, he got a haircut, notcut.
Speaker 3: I grew here.
Speaker 1: You know you can because you got braids and ship, but you got extension. I enjoy being the butt of the joke because I have a lot of jokes. So without no further ado, crazy hood, thugged out, militatement, hazard is sound sunny DBT, CBS colleague, though, my man Steve Louive proper key, one more we got to do one more shot out doing me god free.
Speaker 3: From gam attack radio. Who set us up with CBS.
Speaker 1: Big him up? So, without no further ado, we're not gonna edit none of this. Even in the beginning of this interview, and even somewhere throughout the interview, the audio goes off. For all those that's listening when we say make some noise or clap, you're supposed to have seven shots already poured on your desk with us. Yeah, already on your desk, and you're supposed to take a shot every time we clap. Now, if you're not a drinker, then take a smoke every time we clap. If you're not a smoker, then do a push up every time we clap.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a ship shot ye do something.
Speaker 1: But without no further ado, We're not gonna edit anything of this DMX interview. We're gonna keep it one hundred. Yeah, we're gonna keep it one raw for you guys to enjoy and log on to us at we have drink Chaps dot com. Uh subscribe is totally free, and UH make some noise for dj E fin Man. We are the drink Chants, we are the dream Chance. No further ado, We're gonna present to you d m X in front of I'm gonna start with platinum member. So I would like to pick up the a Loft Hotels h for allowing us to take over.
Speaker 3: The lobby and allowing down the lobby.
Speaker 1: We thugged out the lobby, allowing us to do that, allowing us to play pool at three o'clock in the morning, and allowing us to have dark Man X be him. So, without no further ado, you got anything more.
Speaker 3: To say, I just want to shout out Ali one more time.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 3: I was gonna punch him in his foot.
Speaker 1: Shout out mister Lee, Shout out Ali. Uh, shout out Jordan the pharmacists man for everybody helping out and we h yeah, and shout out to Sunny dB, chief of changing the socks today, did change mister super Slid? Follow him at mister super Slim and if you want to follow the real super Slim, follow me at Dove Real Noriega and.
Speaker 3: Shout to hazard is sound shot sounds man.
Speaker 1: We missed you man. He was in Las Vegas living it up at the Venetian. So we're gonna drink this champagne. We're gonna smoke this week. And Yo, I hope you guys enjoy subscribe Drink Chaps dot com, Drink champ Why Hey, Hank sag boy n R d J E f N And it's the Drink Chance motherfucking podcast and we're getting drunk in the motherfucking a Loaft Hotel. Make some motherfucking lloyd w x y Z bar.
Speaker 3: And listen man.
Speaker 1: We talked about this guy for two episodes. We talked about him in the in the episode with Fat Joe, we talked about him with the episode with Jada k And now he's in here in the flesh and he's he's he's he's mebo.
Speaker 3: We got it?
Speaker 4: Who hold on?
Speaker 1: Is a dark man? X No, No, I don't know. Let him talk. Let him talk for himself, because we got him in the building. Drink chance podcast, you got that, he's he don't do podcasts. He don't do he don't do interviews.
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, no, no, clap your hands one yeah yo, dark man asked man, thank you for couple being here. Man, you know you don't do interviews. Man, thank you. You take you.
Speaker 4: Let's get straight to the point that the first let me say that. Let me say yeah, you know he he.
Speaker 5: On the running.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 6: And I was able to better understand how my music could influence people to the point where they will tell me that don't matter, have saved their life because one are the songs saved mine. Thank you man, save mine. You told me that earlier. Listen, I'm gonna get this out there.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen the first of the first time I ever met d MX.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like I got a d m X story.
Speaker 1: Now you've got a DMX story right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, it's very hard.
Speaker 1: To get the dog many masts.
Speaker 6: Not because I don't not because I'm hard to read, because I don't funk with clowns.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So we certified. Right now, let's make some DMX. The first time I ever met you managed Battie Studios. Your dog walked in a session. When he walked in a session, I believe one of my friends kicked them.
Speaker 5: Or pushed them.
Speaker 6: They acted unfavorably.
Speaker 1: But the dog came back to you when the first words you ever said to me when you walked in the room, he was like, your niggas don't like dogs.
Speaker 6: And I was like, holy, I acknowledge you, you know first real recognized I acknowledge you first?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 5: But I'm like, the niggas are like dogs.
Speaker 4: What's the problem?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, he didn't have l L four one.
Speaker 3: You ain't had none of that.
Speaker 6: I might have had that the microno yep, yep, what's all annoyed about?
Speaker 4: Some respects?
Speaker 1: Go back to so ext we live in the broadcast noise in the background.
Speaker 4: Man, ask how you know it's not baby?
Speaker 1: That's how you know it's not You was the first dude to drop two albums that both went platinum in the same year, versus how the fun did that happen?
Speaker 3: Bring us do that?
Speaker 6: What happened was by the time I got my tail, I felt like I was vindicated.
Speaker 4: I was like death, Finally, that's a big word. Finally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I felt like it was old to me, big mistake of out. But this another story. But an offer was made to me that if.
Speaker 6: I could after I dropped my first album, and off was made to me that if I was able to drop another album or recording the albums in thirty eights to get a million dollars.
Speaker 1: It's the first time having a million.
Speaker 6: Correct, Oh yeah, yeah, first House offered a million, offered the million.
Speaker 4: That's I didn't have a million. That's two albums the same.
Speaker 1: Now, now what was the first album? Was the name of it again?
Speaker 5: It's Dark and head us Hot.
Speaker 1: And then it wasn't Pleasure Dark and.
Speaker 2: He us Hot, the album Blood on My Blood.
Speaker 6: Then there was X got niggas like what's next and getting great Christian Great.
Speaker 1: But you was on rough House before that.
Speaker 6: I got signed a single to rough House Columbia. That's man, that's history right in the eighties, eighties, that was that was mid nineties.
Speaker 1: How sick was rough House Columbia? After you dropped two platforms, that's the say House Colomby.
Speaker 4: Right before I dropped the rough House.
Speaker 1: Columbia, I think they they jumped the bucket if.
Speaker 5: They had X.
Speaker 6: They signed me as a tax ride. The sign me for one single. After we put the single out and it had a little, uh, you know, a little momentum, little little push, and they they picked it up but didn't put anything behind it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Now let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm cable of.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 6: And then I'm glad I bought the locks too, Rough Riders, you locked the locks.
Speaker 5: I bought the locks for fighters.
Speaker 6: I bought the rough Riders drag tag. They met and I kind of co signed us all. I signed this with these papers and dragged from youngest drafted lebron.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so dm X we got d m X in the building.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 1: Thankful because you know what the crazy ship is. You know what I had to tell X I how to keep it real with X. I said, your ax, the inmates is really running the building, because last time somebody told you that, I want to be that.
Speaker 6: It was just I'm wayful for the way you first. Yes, last time someone told me inmates running the building, inmates wasn't really.
Speaker 1: But you never was on right Island with him, so you didn't know you for sure?
Speaker 5: No, I was mind was with him.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I don't even they gave him to record island. No, no, the only he is the one he bought.
Speaker 5: For I told you about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, in fact them to get to the story in Arizona and the Arizona one. Now listen, let me just say, so you.
Speaker 6: Want to tell the story, there's so many levels because that is not so many levels of that story. But yeah, you got to the first part about it is so you know, typically your nigga when they jump on the floor where it's just dope. You know, we all we all jumped on the four minutes that we go and I'm like, wait, what of course you can't here because you know injured his dumb laud.
Speaker 5: I chased him.
Speaker 6: He gets away from me because he was like man for head. I thought he was gonna like go half a block and turn around. And I say, we was at between stop signs, like at least a mile like fill stop maybe, yeah, and the smallest, the smallest ino, what's what's the what's five hundred to five hundreds? That was the smallest interview. So I shis the stato. They get dipped off when he came back, because it was like a shot.
Speaker 4: This yeo shooting the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll shooting the movie and the horror movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the horror movie from uh fast period.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I brought all them to next school.
Speaker 6: He had's the craziest on heim, right, and you know I said, in my house, in my house. Then I got the pool in the backyard, family kids out there. You know his men Joe gets by the pool, takes these pants, so they got the thongs on the get white dude with the mother fucking law jumping like now y'all out people.
Speaker 1: Shooting the movie with makes no never was you gotta Henny, Henny, Yo, let me just tell you that day, right, you know you was getting to me in the movie at that time. And when I when when you called me, you said, I said, you said you're in Arizona. You gotta combine exactly.
Speaker 4: And then I said, people a little while away. You know we using two songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, two hours away too, And Yo, let me tell you something them people, that's a difficult. I got that.
Speaker 5: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: An ex took care of all my people. Listen, all my people took care of through all that everything.
Speaker 4: Man, just cook it.
Speaker 6: It's the funny ship though, so they don't think of my homegirl.
Speaker 5: Home girl.
Speaker 6: She was like, you know what I'm saying, Like that I approved with him for the hood, so.
Speaker 5: We and als is his family of minman. So she gets the white beet on him, but the nipples is down by the waist.
Speaker 4: Man, I had a little while because.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm he was party like we get a family viney know, like like I think about there was a family linean nothing what a bit of that. We had a moment that's would have been to that home girl was like right here she like. He was like, no, you Auntie?
Speaker 3: So crazy?
Speaker 5: Ship is?
Speaker 4: She was younger than.
Speaker 5: Both of us.
Speaker 1: Wait see your look.
Speaker 5: That was Auntie.
Speaker 6: She could get us up for when the nipples down there, Auntie booboo chi yo yo.
Speaker 5: It was upset.
Speaker 4: Sure to have you there, nah man.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you some d MX. You most one of the most influential people in hip hop. You had you had you changed the norm. You know from two albums in the year. There's not a lot of people that can do that after you before you not credible between you not credible ones, and we appreciate you for sharing the Drink Chance podcast. We assured that we were afraid of you over there slapped on, yeah yeah, and you are here.
Speaker 5: God got my red trans I.
Speaker 1: Gotta red timberlains keeping in real fleshing or your flesh. Blood of your blood there, so listen, let me ask you.
Speaker 5: Blood of my blood? Poor my niggas get down like.
Speaker 1: So. Everybody thought you was blood at one point? Aren't you ganger? Philly there? You knew you fifty fifty? Are you ganger?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: Whatever you want?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, No, the bloods I got, I got, I got got the homies. You know what I'm saying on the blood, the whole boys with the clipp for real, real niggas, fuck with the kid, real niggas hold the kids. So no, I'm not married to one side. I mean one side the other. But but you the dog, real nig dog and and and what everything I did naturally dog red.
Speaker 4: But all that it would look like.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't leading that way.
Speaker 4: It was leaning like it was late.
Speaker 6: I mean, but I never like got into it like that.
Speaker 1: And I got to ask you the same question we asked everybody who was your favorite CEO you've been You've been on CEO ceo like Lek that you felt had your back, they had your bell money, you know whatever, ceo that you were a sciences of one.
Speaker 4: Whoever you want to add, Man, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I have to say, what's real?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 1: Leo? I said, make some noise from you.
Speaker 3: You know we call we call Ali Ali.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all. He doesn't want the name, but we gave it.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 6: This is lot of people don' understand. The top three people had depth Champ had lied in their name.
Speaker 1: What where this is going?
Speaker 6: It was Lee or which is spelled l y or liar going June Lee j U l i e Live or Kevin Lyles.
Speaker 1: This noise? What did you get out of? What does that tell you?
Speaker 4: I just told you three people had lying and in.
Speaker 6: But but this is what bothered me because because Leo came to a studio Thursday probaly I mean find the studio.
Speaker 4: And Younger said, my daw was still wise shut.
Speaker 1: This is when you got signed. I heard about the story.
Speaker 4: This is when he knew he would sign me.
Speaker 5: My jaw was wise shut.
Speaker 6: And the lopster guy signed first to buff and d from from from her finist Darren.
Speaker 4: Then he brought me, git me the puff.
Speaker 6: And one thing I respected about Puff, one thing I respect about him and real ship is that at least he told me to my faith what he felt. And when when told Puffy, if you like the loss, you gonna love that, and I spent whatever and he was like, nah, his voice two ropers not marketable.
Speaker 4: Didn't like it, but I had to.
Speaker 1: Respect he funked up.
Speaker 3: Let's make some noise and.
Speaker 5: He came right behind the tr clean up.
Speaker 6: So maybe three weeks later when he when he found out I was gonna sign but that cham he was like, yo, our lationship pockets, I'll double what they gave you and lationship popas. I'm like, no, no, I mean because if you didn't see that, I was to tell you that at what point, maybe three weeks after I got signed up Chapel, He's like, yo, our lationship pockets, I'll double they gave you and lationship podcasts.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I'm cool. So so let you did know, you know, I.
Speaker 6: Said, but it's it's a it's a I respect that about pop, right, I mean because.
Speaker 4: A lot of motherfuckers they they see you.
Speaker 6: In a wild goose and they won't tell you later come there industry. So fact that he told me to my face, he said, you know what your bus to you.
Speaker 4: You're not marketable.
Speaker 5: So at least he was willing us.
Speaker 6: In my mind when I'm thinking, what I think he's saying is work on this so actually constructive.
Speaker 1: It's a famous story that said that when you and jay Z battled, right because this this battle happened right correct, a couple of times, A couple of times. There wasn't just once.
Speaker 4: Now, so when you were one of the people, Uh so we want to have it back.
Speaker 1: We heard that they said that big saddle. Do you remember Big L being there? Vaguely vague?
Speaker 4: No, I can't say no big L. I know big El.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid. But you was trying to take jay Z.
Speaker 6: What it was it was rough fighters had hallow nights right there was from one thirty fifth Broway project build right that Bo and Jake crew was original flavor, original flavor before they was rocking Hawaiian Spie ship.
Speaker 4: Oh so they was. It was there. It was their battles.
Speaker 1: You battle him during there.
Speaker 6: Was like I was the big gun on on on on on my side.
Speaker 4: And he was a big gun with them niggas.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't Rockefeller was original now.
Speaker 6: Original flavor with the group. Oh wow, this is so. It wasn't no Rocke Feller rock damn dances. The Jason was there, you know they whole fool the original Whateverwahian Sophie.
Speaker 1: Hawaiian So that Hawaiian SOPHI nigga right, okay and what so let's just get thing. I will get to respect for who wanted okay.
Speaker 2: Never lost the battle, speaks lost the battle.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: I'm a battle rapper. I'm a battle rapper. I'm a battle rapper.
Speaker 1: And who was a guy you like the battle?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: If you looked at him?
Speaker 5: Who like the battle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like you you said?
Speaker 5: I know, and I like the battle.
Speaker 4: Because there's a lot of rappers. I don't like it. But I ain't gonna cut their head off.
Speaker 2: We'll be a minditive No not really, but I ain't gonnain't gonna blow the spot because.
Speaker 6: Now I type platform where it might be hurtful to what they're doing. Anybody seem like I ain't mad at I'm not mad at whack niggas getting money. Yeah, I'm not mad at whack niggas getting and there's a lot of whack ass fucking rappers out there, but I ain't gonna put them on glasses because you know what, they have fans and when you when you look at the big picture, it's like, if if there's one rapper right that that has a hit record, whatever, then he's gonna employ uh five of his friends and so right, that's at least seven people from the hood for that. That's that's that they don't have to worry about hustling or do whatever, stealing or there's there's at least that many people that's removed from the struggle. So it's it's a blessing. I look at God did that for them. God did that for them. Whether they recognized it or not, that's that, it don't matter. But but but they're in a better place and they're able to help others and they inspire people. So that's why my eye, if you successful, it's then cool. I mean, I don't want to take over the whole market, right, I don't want to take over the whole market.
Speaker 5: When we walk in the dark from.
Speaker 6: The steps to guide it, no matter how dog my path gets out lighted.
Speaker 4: I ain't never been ashamed of the beings.
Speaker 1: Can't hide it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a rod, but I decided to ride it. Step definite, leave it. Half of me walk recklessly.
Speaker 1: That's just the ex to me.
Speaker 6: Captain Pop like extra CEO money sounds just thank you hear be just an extra me.
Speaker 1: But damn I'm gonna keep it real. We got like three million subscribers. I'm like, you pray for the people, because I told people that you pray for everybody, and listen, I want to pray for us. Listen, whenever DMX open the church, I'm going to be the first attendant church.
Speaker 3: Church.
Speaker 1: You pray for the people, please, and then we go to the club passion, let's pray for us. Man bow your heads.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker, Father God, we thank you for the gathering souls. The word says that when two more gathering your name of your presidency. We thank you for your presidence. We asked your grace and blessings are upon us this evening.
Speaker 5: We pray that any.
Speaker 6: Obstical the devil planet to place on our path we moved in.
Speaker 5: The name of Jesus.
Speaker 6: We thank you for the things that are blessings, things that people most people take franted that the air that we have to breathe, the food we have to eat, the cars we have to drive, the clothes we have to wear, the money we have to spend, the lives we touch, the loves, and the touch our own. Once the last time somebody said, thank you God for this air. But without that air that you didn't thank God for, how long would you live?
Speaker 5: I'm talking to somebody.
Speaker 6: We we we we pray that you guide our steps, that you have your will, have your way in our lives. For we didn't make us, so we don't know what to do with us. We humble ourselves before you. We humble ourselves before you. We praise your name and give you the glory. We praise your name and give you the glory. The word says, no weapen for me to gets the sun prospect. The word don't say the weapon won't be formed. The word doesn't say the intention of the weapon making won't be the harm of you. The word don't say that the weapon make you own attempt to use it.
Speaker 5: What the word says is no weapon for mely gets to be sub prospered.
Speaker 6: So no matter what they think, no matter what they do, no matter what they try them. Oh, it don't matter, because when God is for you, who can be against you? When God is for you, who can be against you? We have so much power in the spoken word. We have so much power in the spoken word. And there's angel that that are waiting to be released on our behalf. But unless we release them with the spoken word, then they will stand there and watch the devil destroy They will watch him destroy us because they have not been released.
Speaker 5: All we gotta do is have knowledge of the word and use the word.
Speaker 1: Use.
Speaker 6: The only weapon we need is the word. The only weapon we need is the word. Again, the word says, my people perish for lack of knowledge. We die because of what we don't know. So God, may you remind us. May you remind us of what we need to say when we need to say it. May you remind us of how much power there is in the word. We praise your name and give you the glove. And we thank you. We thank you. We even thank you for for for our mishaps. We thank you for our curses, because you know what, Sometimes the blessing will be found in the curse. Sometimes the blessing will be found in the curse. Sometimes we won't know what God is willing to do for us, even though what we even though we know what he's capable of doing, sometimes we don't know what He's willing to do for us until we get to the point where we need him to do it for us.
Speaker 5: So we say thank you for that, and you say thank you. We say thank you, and Jesus nay, we.
Speaker 1: Prayant amen.
Speaker 3: Brand.
Speaker 1: So listen, you go, ask one more questions about here, because you know you got to go, and we're coming with you. This is the thing ahead.
Speaker 4: You got a question, give me, give me, give a question together.
Speaker 5: We put together, give him a question. We put this together.
Speaker 3: So how did you feel a lot of people when when parked past and then you came to the scene, A lot.
Speaker 1: Of the core when he died?
Speaker 3: They compare how did you feel? To that comparison? Some people get.
Speaker 5: I used to correct people as plenty as it could.
Speaker 4: You're like the next part.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, I'm the first, as they would say that great, great, say that not going. I know I'm not the next anything.
Speaker 4: I'm the first.
Speaker 6: That's a friend, I mean, And it's crazy that actually had a chance to seapop.
Speaker 5: Walking.
Speaker 4: We said, you said.
Speaker 6: That, Oh my god, Hamm and Hamm and Hamming way off sunset in.
Speaker 5: L A, Okay, that hotel okay.
Speaker 6: And I saw him. He's a cool dude, he's in cool with I said, ninety six. Oh wow, wow, you met real Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Maybe not. You have me read the dray boarders out there, Trayforts of La.
Speaker 6: And he walked past, and I seen him.
Speaker 5: My man said, what up?
Speaker 3: What up? What up?
Speaker 5: Who do you know? But I think I think I know what else? And and and and.
Speaker 6: Speaking as favorably as I can, he said on those Pastor said, when he came to Venezelta, I think I'm part of the problem.
Speaker 5: A big part of the problem was he didn't have what niggas got, like.
Speaker 6: I'm from the Oak, this is my block, bam. He had no one and he didn't have his crew. So one thing, you and your nigga I know, for a factors, you don't go to Cali and live there without like like having the goon spots like Homie.
Speaker 5: You could be the hardest thing in.
Speaker 6: The world, but you don't go way over there without no one ever knew where he was from where are you from?
Speaker 5: Little Avenue for him.
Speaker 6: From Oakland though he lived in Oakland, we lived.
Speaker 5: But where you're from?
Speaker 6: Somewhere you got to get that grew up with you, that had your back, that loved you since you was in kindergarten.
Speaker 1: I mean that fuck was.
Speaker 5: You for real and won't let live and you.
Speaker 6: I need the extra set of eyes, so I keep my dog with me. Doctor said, let him die. Shit this fucking dog. Sometimes you need that nigga with you. That that that that that you mean, that that that that you know what he'll see what you don't see.
Speaker 5: It's easy to get caught up in this. It's easy to get caught.
Speaker 1: I got one more question, and that's sick.
Speaker 5: I got you got.
Speaker 3: A certain.
Speaker 1: I don't really care about club Yo, keep telling you. I'm gonna keep it on.
Speaker 4: Honey, listen, here.
Speaker 1: Your okay?
Speaker 3: Because hey, great?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 6: He kay Jersey Morgan with the with the mouse in the boot, Hey listen, Hey, hey sexual husband.
Speaker 2: So listen.
Speaker 1: This is the last question. Asked you got any regrets of anything?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, that was that symbol. Got one more question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everything happens the way it was supposed to happen, even people say people people say that that that that they don't believe that they're perfect, or those things. Profession God don't make mistakes. We're each perfectly us to as soon you can embrace that and accept that the better off you will be, the better off you will be. God made you the way you offer reason.
Speaker 5: He first. God, Oh I'm I'm about the preacher.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen, I said, I said about that twenty five year addiction.
Speaker 3: Goad.
Speaker 6: Sorry, that's about the twenty five year addiction. Not because of my own stuff, not because of anything that I gave to myself, a did for myself, or did to myself.
Speaker 3: God did it makes a noise?
Speaker 5: God did?
Speaker 3: Goddamn?
Speaker 5: Come on, it's more to it again. Sometimes sometimes we won't know what God is willing to do for us.
Speaker 6: Until we're in a situation where only God can do.
Speaker 1: It for us.
Speaker 7: God won't walk you to what He won't walk you through. He won't walk you to what he won't walk you through it earlier. God is the only one who can have a bad situation become.
Speaker 6: A beautiful situation without ever changing the situation. Listen, the story has already been written. It speaks on before we were born and refers to after We're gone. So if the whole story has already been written, if the story is only written, and it goes from A to Z, and we around Q somewhere, then what makes us think that's his creations that we can change any act? That means that would what makes this think we can change any aspic of the story, Then that would mean that we have the potential of calling God a liar. If we could change any part of the story, that would mean that we have the potential of of making God out to be a liar.
Speaker 5: And we clearly we don't have that. We don't have that, but we're not able to.
Speaker 3: Let's make some noise going what it is, what it is.
Speaker 5: It's the only thing that can change.
Speaker 4: Is our perspective about that situation.
Speaker 5: The situation won't change. The story has already been written. The story has already been written.
Speaker 6: Once again, and speak so before we were born and refirst to after we're going from Genesis to Revelations. The book has already been written, The story has already been told. We're somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 5: Just because he didn't specifically mentioned our names don't mean that.
Speaker 6: We ain't caught up in the middle of that story. Tell them only the only thing that we have to the word does it say we have free choice? The word since we have free will, free will? The word don't say we have free choice the word since we have free will? Will is your intentions? Why you did it, and believe it or not, that makes all the difference in the world. If he and you can do the same exact thing, but the reason why we did it would make all the.
Speaker 4: Difference in the world.
Speaker 6: Right examples right in my head to break it all it takes is over on finger that in someone's life. But you did it because somebody kicked your dog, and then you defended your family. I did this because I wanted to rob you as not mint.
Speaker 4: Me finished my sense. He finished my senses.
Speaker 5: The same thing.
Speaker 6: You did it because you pretended to your family defended your family. I did it because I wanted to rouse somebody. But one person's right, one person's wrong. M So the same act was committed.
Speaker 5: We did nothing different, But what was different about what we did was our intentions.
Speaker 6: That makes all the difference in the world. It's not what you did, it's about why you did it. It's not what you did it's about why you did it. If I if I killed somebody just want some money, and then I'm.
Speaker 5: A piece of shit.
Speaker 1: So I got one more question before you bring.
Speaker 6: If I did it because I wanted to protect the world, to see the world, then then I'm all right. David, David was most favorite, was god most favorite person.
Speaker 5: You know what, David?
Speaker 6: What is David known for his favor You can see from God go what I mean? He set the motherfucker and war put him on in the front line, because what the fucker's wife. That's hard, David, as you did that, Davy did that, but he was still God's most favorite.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise regards come on, everybody, black girl.
Speaker 3: On that.
Speaker 4: So as you said you had no regrets, I don't have any rest sound.
Speaker 1: If you could change anything in hip hop, what would you change anything?
Speaker 4: The tightness.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make some noise for that.
Speaker 3: That's no.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 5: Now, Now I am a warrior for the Lord.
Speaker 6: I don't have an ounce of hate in my heart because it takes you too much energy to hold on the hate, to harbor hate.
Speaker 5: It takes too much energy.
Speaker 4: I don't have time for that.
Speaker 6: I got too much lifting up to do I got to do, I got too much.
Speaker 5: Praise in God to do. I got hey, heang. That's what that's my purpose, my purpose.
Speaker 6: If I could say one person, one something, I influenced, one person, that I've done something wonderful with my life.
Speaker 1: You influence millions of people. In case you ain't know, my goal is I want to you influences are people with d m X. I do want you to know that the albums say never.
Speaker 6: Stopped live music itself. Music is pleasurable to their people.
Speaker 4: Enjoy that.
Speaker 3: But are you gonna open without work?
Speaker 1: Are you going to open the church?
Speaker 4: I don't like to go to your church open another.
Speaker 5: We just opened on them.
Speaker 1: This is here. Come on, let's make no noise for the church and my church.
Speaker 6: When when I do actually put the church in a building, my church the church out.
Speaker 5: It's wherever two or more people come together and the same.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'm going the DMX church for twelve years.
Speaker 5: It will be called House of the afflicted.
Speaker 6: A lot of people, a lot of people understand God's strongest warriors are those most afflicted. If you're not affect to the definitely ain't gonna waste his time on sucking your life up. So I thank God for my problems because it's only through my problems do I know how much of a threat I am to the devil and how much God is willing to do.
Speaker 5: To get Oh my God, you listen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it praise because everybody been sitting the boblems.
Speaker 3: Listen. D m X.
Speaker 1: You happen to no podcast ever in your life? Yo, I want to thank you, my brother. Part is like the part is like, hot is prison, pot is prison. This is prison. It's a prison. Cast smell a cigarette.
Speaker 8: I want to.
Speaker 4: How did we get.
Speaker 3: Smoking right here?
Speaker 1: I want to smoke a cigarette?
Speaker 3: Podcast? Great chat?
Speaker 4: Leave us if you put me that election life election, you.
Speaker 1: Do another one.
Speaker 3: We don't have one.
Speaker 1: But he started as a big boxing, no climbing, climb on the grind.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it. When I do it, I ain't time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna drink, gonna mind. I don't know how.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: We don't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: I gotta leave him with his word, Leave him with his word, because mister Lynn, I want but listen, we can't. We can't stop the word of got it?
Speaker 4: And then I gotta leave with this.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 6: Amen, Lord, I need to be rescued. No one need to get done except you. Please tell me to test this too. I did my best too as I could, as I should. Knock on wood. Then I'm hood. Then I'm good because he knows my heart rose from the start, closing the dark, nose from the start.
Speaker 4: I was chosen for this part when he's smart, pot.
Speaker 6: On his back, but nose in the bark, rose in the dark, could have glimpsed in the light.
Speaker 5: Now I can't live without it.
Speaker 6: Man in Saint Mark, former, give it to Jesus because it ain't my fight. I want to make it to the light. Please make it all. And ain't nobody but you taking my life? Because I know not many dudes make it through the fight. But there's still are many who walk with your grace, because I know what plenty who walk with your face and their minds and their hearts, with the word on their lips, but still stray from the herd. I'm say you've heard over JITs, because the word is a gift that will break any yolk stronghold of bond down to a third.
Speaker 1: Of the strength.
Speaker 5: When you're freeing the name of Jesus free indeed, or you need faith to size but must deceived. Who thing was possible through pricial strength is me. It's my destiny to be the best I could be, to give you the best of Meia. Now ain't no such thing as the.
Speaker 6: Rest of me, because you and self esteem gave me the recipe which the word in the book right here the whole time?
Speaker 5: Man, how did the whole line? Full times?
Speaker 4: Probably more times?
Speaker 5: I kind of lost track every time I got lost, of course right back. They don't understand how I get lost like that. I learned like this. You get taught like that. We may even know we're missing one.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 9: We aint may even know we ain't need to be ble. We may even know we ab truly go. We Heaven know the word.
Speaker 3: You mean.
Speaker 5: Heaven knows they keep going. You Heaven know it's right, keep too. You may Heaven know we keep the kid.
Speaker 3: You may never know, dog man, Thanks fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get on with thousand an hour. That no, no, give me a drink, samp shirt, Come on, give me a drink.
Speaker 3: I got got it, you got it, DMN.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta run that look because you listen, you gotta go, and you know what, I just want to I just want to think you say thank you for taking your time out. You looked at me face to face, man, and man, we got you said, you said, I don't funk with radio on.
Speaker 5: I'm like going, but he was in asking y not.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you. No, I want to say thank you real nigga for that. And I humble myself. No, I need it easy. Oh my god, it's so easy to fuck with them. Do this the first stretchy clil by the way, listen, so yeah, one more time. I want to tell believe, let's have people moving it.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Are we coming with you? The club passion holding you down? This is your Miami crew. In case you didn't know, we only got about twenty five minutes. We usually get about thirty, honey, But it's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get go go go sixteen.
Speaker 6: Man, No six king for my man, No six king, get it, get it?
Speaker 1: Oh me from yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 3: Fellow man.
Speaker 1: You know what I say, I.
Speaker 5: Don't understand like I said that because I.
Speaker 1: Love my love about.
Speaker 10: This game.
Speaker 1: Heavy sad, live your life a right. Know that your gm X make some everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody We know you had to.
Speaker 1: Do this, and we know you got a lot of money, wanted to everywhere where you at. And you know what, I just want to say, thank you. This my partner d J E F.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying the e F n F.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's say.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: So you you have something.
Speaker 1: I really thank you so much in the bottom of my heart. You had to do this. You could told me I'm hanging out.
Speaker 5: With you all weekend, but never tell you that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We nobody can't get you. So listen all you podcasts out there, this is gonna know.
Speaker 5: I don't do interview.
Speaker 3: I don't do it.
Speaker 1: It ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Next time.
Speaker 5: Next time you see me, tell you it'll.
Speaker 1: Be a documentary for your documentary.
Speaker 10: Yo, we let you d m X. Everybody make some love, make some noise from d m Let's let's get it say that moment I was.
Speaker 6: Let's get it.
Speaker 3: We need we need one.
Speaker 1: This is our promo right here. Drink share.
Speaker 5: Many rap dudes. Man, it's really is once you got into table.
Speaker 1: Right now, man, thank you, my brother.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Ship something dick in my life. Man, I'm real, I recognize really and.
Speaker 1: I you, and I see you in the worst hoods ever. I mean, I'll be wondering I was here. Then I think about myself. I said, how.
Speaker 6: We're God, we're God special people because the devil is.
Speaker 5: Working over time on trying to just toy our.
Speaker 1: Lives around us. And I threw, what working more problems?
Speaker 5: That's what I said. My church would call house is the afflicted house, house to the afflicted, because.
Speaker 6: Unless you have a problem, I need you to open the church in Miami. Saying about dressing up, I see what the big hat. You gotta sit in the back.
Speaker 1: But we need you to open the church in Miami so I can be blessed first first, no, I need you. I need to come to Miami the first church, the Baptist Church of Flesh, of my flesh.
Speaker 5: Like what this table, dope, you know the table.
Speaker 1: DJ for me on the beat, y'all real nigga and I and now we're on the running now were going to club passes with d m X. Allan, mister, I'm so sorry, but we had to do it. Shut up. You know, why can't nobody else get DMX on the podcast? Can't nobody else get the interview? But when you're real, nigga. This is what happened and I haven't raised. Don't get no better than this right here, good ship, right here, black las, my bad man. I'm gonna take a piss yo. Ma. Thank you so much, Drea, Thank you man.
Speaker 8: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real norriegon ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at.
Speaker 3: Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com