Speaker 1: No, William.
Speaker 2: Baby, ladies, you can take a back seat.
Speaker 1: It's know it all you find um man.
Speaker 3: You got no.
Speaker 4: Joe, you get damn baby baby. If I stop blaming you world for my faults, I could eave.
Speaker 2: Maybe the pressage and maybe.
Speaker 5: To shove ca st last to getting bow and then you with says a cycle.
Speaker 2: It's a cycle.
Speaker 6: You're some sick.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick of me too.
Speaker 4: Some babies cry, baby, hold me this for baby, it's no more fun.
Speaker 1: That's my fe's lost.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, and we're back. You didn't go nowhere days away.
Speaker 8: He slept here from white baby Jesus' birthday. I cannot wait. Are you setting up like a nativity scene or like what are you doing?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Man? No you wear Jesus feast? Yes I do, but no, I'm not to answer you.
Speaker 8: I know you didn't grow up in Catholic church, but you did go to church at some point.
Speaker 2: Right, I had no choice at one point in my life, Rory, did you uh?
Speaker 8: Did your church do like the whole thing on Christmas Night?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Like all the kidstivity scene? And I was they give a child a fake baby?
Speaker 2: Mary? Say, now behold the lamb. I was a lamb in the play.
Speaker 8: Before I was always a shepherd three years straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they even gave us like a stick and everything was really cool. All the girls were angels, like I had.
Speaker 2: To be a lamb as a black man, you were the shepherd, yeah, which is kind of like slave owner like type of vibe. I don't know if that would be the case. It's the same.
Speaker 8: I think slave owners didn't really double as shepherds because they had some help.
Speaker 2: I think they stayed.
Speaker 8: I think the shepherds were more like hands on with what they were doing. But there was definitely some slavery going on around that time.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 8: In retrospect, always found it funny though that they made like an eleven year old be a pregnant woman and walk walk down the aisle of the church.
Speaker 2: Is crazy wild.
Speaker 8: But yeah, shout out to everyone, all the kids that have to go to church either the night before or the day of. While you're thinking about presence. Yes, I know that struggle.
Speaker 2: Insolute to everybody that's struggling around the holidays. Yes, it's a real thing. Holiday depression. You know, don't don't be down on yourself too much. Everybody's kind of in a tough spot financially now. So you can still enjoy the holidays and enjoy your loved ones, even if you can go out and buy and spend as you would like, still enjoy, you know, time with your family.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just made up by you know, consumerism. Fourth quarter saills pretty much. Yes, but I'm hosting this year, which is always fun, I guess. But you know, my dad's already been here for a week. Is staying for another week?
Speaker 2: This is Oh, No, I got to see your pops before you leave.
Speaker 8: He'll be here.
Speaker 2: I got I got a twenty eighth Oh, I got to tell him. I got a gift for him, you know, you know Frankinsens and Mr Okay, I got murrh. I follow me and your pop's gonna smoke some murk.
Speaker 8: Yo, me and Jake, me and my dad yesterday pause, tag team at the kids playground. No, that sounds crazy, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah let me let me okay, let me land that one on Epstein's Island.
Speaker 8: Never turbulence there, always smooth laer smooth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great weather.
Speaker 8: So Tuesday, the one day that we don't record, I took Amar to this indoor playground and I walked in and it was incredible. I was like, oh, this is awesome. But she was kind of coming off being sick, so you know, she didn't really like it that much. But I was like, I know she's gonna like it when she feels better. So I go on Friday completely empty because most people are either at school or whatever work, so she has this place to herself. She's running a fucking muck. We were there for like three hours. Saturday, I go back because I'm like, she had a great time freezing outside. She can't do anything, Let's go back. Saturday. Wasn't thinking, of course, it's gonna be mobbed in there. It was unwalkable. It was a zoovi if you will in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: On Friday, I was kind of cool with Lamar exploring by herself because there wasn't anything that would hurt her, and you know, let her go by herself. But with this many people, I was on her ass, following her everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It doesn't really have an age limit, so there's bigger kids there. I don't really care if you're a child. If you touch my daughter back of your head is being pommed and thrown into that fucking ball pit. Me and my dad were just taking turns kicking over fucking seven year olds.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 8: At one point I had taken like one of the foam things and just started like beating them away.
Speaker 2: They thought you were playing, but it was no, I wasn't. I was.
Speaker 8: I was making sure that their eyes were red after that.
Speaker 2: So you were you were beating kids as what you said?
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, And I think that's absolutely because their parents are sitting on the sideline because they're old enough to just run around no matter what. Yeah, I'm in the weeds of like crawling spaces. If you're going near my not two year old. Fuck no, yeah, you're getting thrown not too yet, no soon though.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, he's big. Damn she's gonna be tall. I know. Hell yeah, wow.
Speaker 8: Looks like me. But it certainly doesn't have the jeans of that. She's gonna break the pharaoh hype curse for sure.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I had no shame in it either. One of them cried. It was like, good, now you know it don't touch her.
Speaker 2: Exactly, tough love. I saw one of my well, you know how you have growing up, you have the one guy in the hood that's kind of like the guy you look up to. You don't realize, like until you're older that he was only like three, three or four years older than you. Yeah. Man, I just saw one of my dudes that I looked up to and just like always enjoyed being around from my hood back in the day. He's doing bad right now. I just so literally I was at the light and saw him like in the street, like asking for cars for change, man, and that ship like I'm not gonna lie. That kind of choked me up. And I had heard, like over the years people were talking me like, yo, he's not doing good, like you know, he's kind of out there, but I never I hadn't seen him. Literally, just saw him on the way here, I mean, and I'm.
Speaker 8: Like, I just fucking ten degrees, I said, exactly.
Speaker 2: Like so it was kind of like five cars at the light and he was at the front at the light and I was like three cars behind and I'm looking, I'm like, I know that's not who I think. And as he turned around, like I saw his face and it was him, and I was just like, oh, man, dug, Like that was like when I tell you, one of the coolest dudes in the hood back in the days. He was the first dude I ever saw wearing Louis Vuitton, like wearing it like I always saw like Louis luggage and things. He was the first person I ever remember wearing Louis Vaton Like. He was that guy growing up like super cool, could rap, could dance, girls like them, And I think he just, you know, just found drugs, you know, somewhere in the early two thousands, and he just never bounced back.
Speaker 8: Damn Homi. In high school, he was the man home.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: I feel like that does happen a lot, and kids don't realize that in high school or junior high Like the coolest quote unquote coolest people usually end up being the people that don't do anything with their lives.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: It's usually more of the nerdier, more creative kids that end up doing shit.
Speaker 2: With the But it rocks you when you see somebody you was cool with and used to like hang out with every day, to see them homeless, Yeah, that hits you totally different. Like that's like damn, Like I know somebody that's homeless, like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you did nothing about it. Sell out, I mean, got a little bit of money and just forgot about twelve.
Speaker 10: Degrees went down and blue smoke in his face.
Speaker 2: No, it was hit the twelve degrees out, so he didn't see you know, he was a a couple of year tens. Well, no, it was he couldn't see it a couple of calls ahead of me. So I was just like, damn, man, you know what I said, the light's about the change. Yeah, and the light was changing, and I had to get here because we got to, you know, do what we gotta. You're thinking about Pege and this huge gotta get out of here. Yeah, you gotta go see his family. I didn't want to, you know, yeah, come on.
Speaker 6: It's also the thing like in uh growing up, even like grade school, there's like the whoever's the cutest girl always ends up just being like disgusting when it when it don't sometimes because the Q.
Speaker 2: Girl like, yes, now there's some cue girls. I went to high school and I see them now, and I'm just like everybody says, now all the cute girls that ain't cute no more? It was up sist, but the c girls are still cute. It's like, yo, why are you acting funny? You still told why why are you acting like that?
Speaker 8: But that can be bad. A lot of the really cute girls in high school got too much attention too early that ended up ruining their lives yep, Like they ended up sucking with the way older dude and getting pregnant at seventeen.
Speaker 10: So literally, what I'm talking about is that exact situation.
Speaker 8: Like had they just been the ugly, ugly duckling that just needed five more years to be pretty, it could have saved their fucking lives. Yeah, like right after college you become a bad bitch perfect time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a girl that gets hot during those four years in colleges, like that's the one you should like when she's freshman year like she's and then by junior year like oh ship, Like that's it.
Speaker 2: That's a real So none of the girls you went to high school with that was like cute and like hot in high school. You see them now none of them are still.
Speaker 10: Like no really no.
Speaker 6: Also I didn't go but you went to Like I'm also never gonna put Albany or.
Speaker 10: But I'm not bigging up upstate at all. It's fucking garbage.
Speaker 6: So like there's no there's real no lookers up there to begin with. Let's start there.
Speaker 8: I just feel I lived there.
Speaker 10: I spend a lot of time there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you'll be there tomorrow when you're listening to this, I'm there.
Speaker 2: I didn't see today a hot woman.
Speaker 8: That were at twenty Albany that were from Albany. We're fire.
Speaker 6: Those are like the colony girl, like the white guy. I didn't go to the white schools. I didn't go to the white schools.
Speaker 3: I went to like you know, wait, you think we're I was like white women about white women.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm just saying, like theops just looking for the whites and what you definitely went What high school did you go to?
Speaker 10: I went disconnected the high school. What it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not white at all. It's very tailor trash.
Speaker 10: It's not trailer trash poor, but it's not white.
Speaker 8: It's it's mixed bunch.
Speaker 2: It makes a bunch of like mid. It's a lot of mid, mixed mid. It's a lot of mid. Okay. But I mean i'd be like they tell you that too.
Speaker 6: I don't think anyone that's from there is like it's bad and it just don't lie to yourself.
Speaker 2: So the cutest girl in your school, it was like, that's not tough. To be. It's not.
Speaker 6: There's always like oh there's yes, there's like there's like an outlier, of course, but I'm talking about just your average. Yeah, like the walk in the hallway, You're like, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 8: But I feel like all the bad Yeah, he makes all the bad chicks. Like in LA, are all transplants from like small towns. I feel like they were.
Speaker 2: It's some pretty homegrown like Californa.
Speaker 8: Of course, LA has amazing local women, but a lot of like those fucking I want to be an actress model types.
Speaker 2: Even in New York.
Speaker 8: You see it with the models, like they're all from weird town.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're all from like Kansas.
Speaker 8: And they were the hottest girl in school, and you know they were told that. So they were like, oh it must I can easily go to Manhattan if I'm killing it in Rochester killing.
Speaker 1: In Rochester, shot to upstate yea, other.
Speaker 8: States, Farmington, Connecticut. I'm smoking right now.
Speaker 2: What about Utica? Are they out there? No, nobody's out No one's outside in Utica.
Speaker 6: It's my mom from Utica. Yeah, big Lebanese population in Utica. Oh so it's probably there's some Lebanese women out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never would have guessed that is Lebanese women in Utica. Now Utica dosn't seen.
Speaker 3: Syracuse got the baddest from the Upstate girls.
Speaker 1: From the Upstate girls.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, Syracuse is a big city, so well, let's not make it to Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Don't want to fight because I said that.
Speaker 8: But what do you think for the LA metropolitan area if that even exists. Who do you think has the baddest in the LA metropolitan women that grew up in La?
Speaker 6: Oh Calbasas, No, I mean, you guys have to think it's just all the guys that own TV networks that just bag hot models and then they have fucking hot kids.
Speaker 10: That's how it works.
Speaker 2: Oh it doesn't you go to I know some pretty I know some good looking couples in their kids.
Speaker 6: I'm like that shit mom, Like, damn, every girl I know that's from LA, like grew up in LA. That's a grew up went to Beverly Hills, did that? Like real traditional? I'm rich as fuck, I'm from here. All their moms are just like a super hot foreign model.
Speaker 10: And the dad is like, you know.
Speaker 3: Filling the different strokes for different folks. I would go with probably Inglewood.
Speaker 8: No, I've definitely met some bad bitches from Inglewood, whatever part of the valley or whatever it is that Cruci is from. She's still friends with all her friends from high school and all of them are back. Like whatever area that is is number one, Peach.
Speaker 3: We gotta get we can, thank God, piecest it yourself now.
Speaker 10: I'm kind of with them though.
Speaker 8: They're there valley girls as well, not like the stereotypical like, oh my god, the valley, not those girls. But there's some badges chicks in the valley.
Speaker 2: You have a terrible valley voice. Try it again.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, there's so much on Canyon Way, Laurel, get to Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Why is it so soft? You have to make it more annoying? God?
Speaker 1: No, are you doing that vocal fry?
Speaker 3: Vocal Kim Kardashian vocal fry like, oh my god, Yeah, I don't understand why.
Speaker 8: Yeah, chicks from Staten Island, the sound chicks from right here on on Murray Murray.
Speaker 10: Hill, that.
Speaker 8: Kardashians. There's some bad chicks in Glendale. Mm and now it's becoming local.
Speaker 2: Just to l A.
Speaker 3: The Cali people are literally screaming at their radios right were not their radios.
Speaker 2: But how long is that at their radio, at their radio.
Speaker 11: At their AM radio, just saying this, screaming at their radios, the radio, all the New.
Speaker 6: Yorkers we're talking about it, screaming at their tests of robots whatever they got out there.
Speaker 8: How long is everyone you're staying here? Going down?
Speaker 2: I'm going down. I'm going down to see the FAMI. Yeah I leave uh tomorrow, Okay, Well when they're hearing this, I'm oh my way to see my fan.
Speaker 8: Going for the week, you guys gonna run through some maybe some old local high school like the one that got away.
Speaker 10: I already told you how I feel about that.
Speaker 8: I mean, but if you're there for a week, you gotta do something.
Speaker 10: No, no, I was.
Speaker 2: I had the thought.
Speaker 6: I was like, do I bring my PS five home? But I'm not going to be that guy. I'm just gonna bring a but not bring it.
Speaker 2: Bring it. I feel like I should, but nah, because then like as soon as you get home, you're gonna be magic.
Speaker 1: Bring it.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Because we don't really have, like I don't have like the TV that I can just like duck off and like have for myself. So I'd be like having to set it up in the living room.
Speaker 8: Like that everyone goes to sleep. You can do like one am to five of them shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know black magic sleep by nine.
Speaker 8: Because you know, you know what he was doing before?
Speaker 10: Yeah, what was he doing?
Speaker 2: R How do you get the name?
Speaker 8: Sorry if you guys are listening, But I think that's healthy, it's good for a marriage. I'll continue to do so.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 8: You can't or get pussy, Like, what could you do?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Spend time with your parents.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Probably I'm probably just gonna work out and go to the bar.
Speaker 2: Spending time with your parents is cool, Like the first two three hours catch up on everything and you run out of things to talk about. Then after that it's like a right, yeah, bro.
Speaker 3: My mother like she calls my name so much, and I'm just like, what do you do when I'm not here? Like, how do you just call my name all fucking I get tired of hearing my name when I'm When I go home, it's just like, why are you calling me from different parts of the house. You don't even want anything. She'll call me three floors up and I'll go up and She'll be like, what are you doing three floors, a basement, a first floor, and a second floor. It's not it's not I am poor. No, I'm from the hood. I'm not living in a mansion.
Speaker 2: Your family on a Brownstone Schenectady.
Speaker 8: Discovered Harlem just go to you have the key used to every brown.
Speaker 2: Someone brown Stone and Schenectedy saying to.
Speaker 10: De Maars, I'm mad that I'm right there.
Speaker 6: I'm staying home until Sunday, which is annoying because I want to come back here already to do what though, like have a weekend.
Speaker 8: Why can't you do that?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm not going to change my train. It's like a whole thing.
Speaker 8: My therapist is reminded me a lot this year that I'm an adult and I can do I don't have to listen to what my parents say, Like every time I'll talk about a certain thing, you know, like you know you can tell them no, right, Yeah, I was like I never even like thought of that. I feel bad like same, I'm not wired.
Speaker 2: To do telling like my family and everybody know, Like I really feel bad, Like when I say it, I'm like fuck, like I'm give something like damn man, like you gotta be there for your family, gotta support everybody.
Speaker 8: Gotta then something that fuck d No, Like Julian, you can say, hey, I'm coming for Christmas. I'll stay for another day and then I'm I'm leaving. I'm an adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's just like once I'm there, I'm like, i'm here, I might as well because I know how much it's not for me.
Speaker 10: It's obviously for them. They care so much more.
Speaker 6: I mean, I love which is great, but it's like I'm they're going to be there for like seven nights and like that's a long fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So well, I mean, everybody hopefully is enjoying their families and having a great time and you know, enjoying this time off if you're all from work, school, whatever it is. You know, happy holidays.
Speaker 8: Friday night, went to some family's house with my dad and Maamara, and I was very proud of myself. I was baited into the healthcare CEO conversation. There was a posing views, and even though I was turning red in the face, I just stayed quiet and I was like, fair enough, what would posing views? We don't have to get into it.
Speaker 10: But so they drank the five.
Speaker 8: Oh no, my dad was arguing he loves him. The only way I.
Speaker 6: Was going he has Luigia about Mario Luigi the whole game.
Speaker 8: The only reason why I was going to step in was like, I couldn't let my pops do this by himself.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 8: But then I was like, if I get started, I'll take it too far. My dad can kind of teeter with the line, yeah, if he's sober, and he was at the time, so he knew the line. But I was sitting there red in the face. But I was very proud of myself of just shutting the fuck up. And I'm not going to change anyone's mind.
Speaker 2: This will just be an argument. Let him have it. Let him have it.
Speaker 8: So I pretended to go to the bathroom and just tried to wait it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I could hear them still arguing about it.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you're defending a terrorist, Roy listen Man, a terrorist or healthcarecist.
Speaker 8: Then there was one point he didn't even have United Healthcare. I was like, all right, see, that's why this is why I did not want to be in this conversation. But anyways, it's been an interesting year. This is not our last episode of the year. But I figured we could run through some of our favorite albums. I don't want to do the top ten greatest rap albums. No, we don't have that boomes a fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have to argue to a list. We can just run off some of our own personal favorite songs albums of the year.
Speaker 8: But what's interesting is we are prefacing these are our favorites. We will still be attacked and debated even when you say, no, it's my personal favorite. Yeah, you're debating me on my taste and you don't like my th The world is building. I'm not saying this is the best, this is what I like.
Speaker 2: This is what I enjoyed.
Speaker 8: Even with that, we will still be argued down.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I love it. Though, what do you.
Speaker 8: Guys think are Let's go around the room. What would you predict my top three rap albums would be? Without looking your top three? Yeah, I have a top ten.
Speaker 2: Here, but I'm going to say Vince Stables okay, that way, uh G and X okay, and I'm gonna say Freddy Gibbs.
Speaker 8: You got two for three. Yeah, I will go through my now or unless we want to predict malls, Freddy.
Speaker 6: Gibbs, Yeah, Ma loves that. Freddy One, definitely going. Freddy Gibbs would put do too?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, yeah.
Speaker 8: The family Matters EP.
Speaker 2: I'm the only when I got into one.
Speaker 8: All the unreleased Drake records, The Party next Door and Drake album that none of us have heard and probably won't hear in twenty twenty four is definitely number one. I don't know if that's R and B a rap yet, but that's that.
Speaker 2: That's there. It's a little bit of both.
Speaker 8: No jokes aside Freddy Gibbs I have in yours. I think I'm gonna go school Boy Q in yours and I wouldn't even know. I guess Vince Staples would be in your top three.
Speaker 1: Did Benny drop this year or Conway?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, so top Conway dropped this year too, So.
Speaker 3: Bennie Conway and Freddy Gibbs top three top pretty good?
Speaker 2: Guess my list? All on my list?
Speaker 8: All right? I'll start with my actual list. Top ten personal favorite albums of twenty twenty four in the rap category. Number one, Freddy Gibbs, You Only Die Once? Number two Dochi?
Speaker 2: Is this in the particular order?
Speaker 8: This is in one through ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have Freddy Gibbs as the best rap album to you?
Speaker 8: My personal favorite? Yes, Number two, Dochi Alligator Bites, Never Heal number three, Event Staples, Dark Times number four, Tyler Creator Chronacopia number five, Tierra Wack Worldwide Whack number six, school Boy Q, Blue Lips number seven, Kendrick Lamar gn X number eight, Future of Metro We don't trust you, which is saying something because I've like, never been the biggest Future fan. I get it, But fucking love that album. Number nine, rhaps He Please Don't Cry and number ten Common in Pete Rock the Auditorium Volume one.
Speaker 3: Well, this is interesting because you guys were giving the assignment of five.
Speaker 2: Were you not able to only do five?
Speaker 10: Can't? I can't.
Speaker 8: Last year we tried to do five, and I'm not doing that. You leave too much shit off five.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the point of a list, that's the point of being your favorite. So there's live there.
Speaker 10: You can saw this in half.
Speaker 3: No, I was just asking because I wanted to know, like, are you being super inclusive? Are these all the only albums you listen to? Or are these really all your favorite? Because I think that's why we why are originally said five. Ten is fine, But I'm just wanting to bring that up that we originally said five. Was it because like more than five were your favorite favorite?
Speaker 1: If that makes sense?
Speaker 8: Groom No, I will say the five that are here are the one the five that I listened to by far the most, okay this year, even though Tyler came a little later in the year, I would say that would be the highest, and school Boy Q would be six right there. Everything after that could be kind of mixed around a bit, but my top five is that was mine.
Speaker 2: That's pretty solid.
Speaker 8: Five As far as what I listened to the most on the rap album side this year, for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now we have a few some of the same artists. As far as rap albums of the year that we personally loved, I didn't put this in no particular order, but I will say for me personally, Freddie Gibbs has the best rap album of twenty twenty four. I think You Only Die Die Once is incredible. I could do without some of the skits.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's my that's my only real.
Speaker 2: Experience now, even though some of them are funny, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: They started to land later into the album, but in the beginning I felt like, oh, this is cheapening up really good music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's in a phenomenal album, incredible album. So that's my fun. The most important rap album, which I think is different than the best rap album, but to me, the most important rap album of twenty twenty four is Belly ninety six Miles from Bethlehem.
Speaker 8: Great album.
Speaker 2: I think that's one of the probably the most important rap project of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: If you haven't content wise for sure, if.
Speaker 2: You haven't heard ninety six Miles from Bethlehem, please do yourself a favor and listen to that.
Speaker 8: But important meaning the content and everything that has been going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, the message, the message of it. How personal it is as an artist to make that type of music and that album, you know, I think that it's just it speaks to exactly what hip hop is, you know what I mean? So shout out to Belly on that on that project. But I had Freddy is the number one album for me. Vince Staples no particular order.
Speaker 10: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't just put it in a particular ard. But Vince Staples, young Christian Rodder the Case Closed EP.
Speaker 8: You've been talking about that a lot.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite projects this year. Larry June put out a crazy album this year. Benny the Butcher at thirty eight Special, Stabbed and Shot Too one of my favorite projects this year. Also, Bennie Summer Tom Butcher was one of my favorite rap albums rap projects this year. Contrary to popularly, cole My Delete Later so one of my favorite rap projects this year.
Speaker 8: Why why I didn't put that on my list? I do it would be there, but it's an EP, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Later?
Speaker 8: It just just would make my top five of what I listened to by far the most this year. But I just thought it was an EP, so I didn't put it there.
Speaker 3: Anything I'm listening, that's an album, you know, in this day and age, that doesn't matter any Okay.
Speaker 8: Well, all Dreamville and cole Fans. I promised that wasn't a slight. I just consider that an EP. That's why it wasn't in my top.
Speaker 2: T anything that the artist put out this year.
Speaker 8: If that's the case, Sorry, Common and Pete Rock, I'm bumping you out, and I would put Cole at either five or six.
Speaker 2: So Comedy Peat Rock is off the list altogether.
Speaker 8: If I have to add my delete later, damn it's on. There's only ten slots.
Speaker 2: I have Comedy, Pete Rock on here, Kendrick gn X. We don't trust you Tyler to create a Schoolboy Q no particular order, nice, my favorite, my favorite, my favorite projects of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: Okay, well then I'm changing mind now that I know the rules.
Speaker 2: Of right the rule.
Speaker 8: Rule.
Speaker 2: It's just your favorite problem.
Speaker 8: I think rules are important society functions.
Speaker 1: So it was supposed to be a structured list.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be a structured list, so I can't blame him for taking one off and replace him.
Speaker 2: I mean, but he's speaking albums EP. I didn't get caught up in that. I don't care if it was seven songs or seventeen songs. It's a project, true.
Speaker 8: I guess I.
Speaker 2: Get what you're saying. But for me, it was just like, if I listen to this, it has replay value and I loved it. I don't care how many songs it was.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, I mean yeah. Also, Summer Walker got nominated for R and B Album of the Year and EP was in the title, so I guess everything there are rules, and they have changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this rules. People just don't abid about them anymore. But these rules.
Speaker 8: Okay, Going into R and B, I mean, did you guys, I know you guys didn't put a list together, but is there any notable albums that we missed that you guys listened to?
Speaker 10: Oh that you missed now?
Speaker 6: The ones that you loved now I was gonna say, I mean they're mostly Chromacopeia.
Speaker 10: Uh. I loved Vince's album Dark Times. We still don't trust you.
Speaker 6: As far into Doughchy album's great too, as far in j coll So, as far as like what you guys put here, I never really got.
Speaker 10: It too into Blue Lips, I don't know it just didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Go back. It's really good.
Speaker 8: It came at a weird time because obviously the Drake and Kendrick thing. Yeah, I think overshadowed all music that had just came out or was coming out.
Speaker 2: But specifically rap music.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of off during that battle. What rap was kind of.
Speaker 10: This time of year.
Speaker 6: I think it's you're right, I should probably go back and give that And I do you guys play the Freddie Gibbs one a lot in the studio, and every time I hear it, I like it. I think I just also have to just sit with that and listen to it straight through.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's the most replay value of a straight up rap album that I've heard. As far as important, I thought that was an interesting category. More I agree with the Belly based off the content important music wise, I still think Dochi, Alligator Bites and ever Heal should fall under one of the most important albums just because I think it didn't change the landscape per se. I'm not saying she's doing something that hasn't been done, but it brought it back into a mainstream light. I feel like it was the first time in a while. I think everyone was like, hmm, maybe hip hop isn't dooing for on a mainstream level. This woman has a lot of fucking talent. Can't wait to see where a career goes type of thing. So I would put that also in most important albums this year.
Speaker 6: Yeahhout out the doc Corda Corda as well. Corday dropped the great project Crossroads. That's what I would add, Okay, if anything.
Speaker 8: Well, Yeah, my sleeper album of the year Tiara Whack Worldwide. Whack was one of my favorites, really really good. Also, it sounds crazy to say, but I don't think Vince Staples Dark Times got to just do it it?
Speaker 6: When did it come out early in the year? I remember bumping that. I think when we were in La.
Speaker 8: Was it around the time that his show came out this year? Even though it flew by, it still didn't if that makes sense. Like some shit I can't believe happened in twenty four.
Speaker 10: Shit that came out in May. I thought it was earlier.
Speaker 2: That's there you go.
Speaker 6: H that came out May twenty fourth. That was during about so right during the thing. Even that shows how good it was because I was listening to that a lot when all that was tough was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that title was fitting like during that time.
Speaker 8: There's so much good music on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Honestly, it's kind of a good Dark Times one of.
Speaker 8: Those few rap albums like the Gibbs one that you can just put on and leave it. Yeah, there is no real skips on that. Everything connects really well.
Speaker 2: Freddy Gibbs album is phenomenal, man, Like, every every day I listen to it, I like it more and more.
Speaker 8: Trying to think if there's any other albums that we missed. I'm sure you guys are still screaming at your AM radio for all the stuff that we did miss.
Speaker 2: Oh the era of breaking.
Speaker 8: Ransom Chaos is my ladder two was really really good. That could have made.
Speaker 2: When did he drop that?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 8: That was twice going for and then Smoking Mirrors was also fire. Smoking Mirrors should make my top ten now that I'm thinking about it. This is why I hate doing random is Then I start thinking of other projects. But it's September. It's three records. But you guys said EP's count, Like, that's why I didn't have Ransom on this stuff because a lot of those joints are EPs.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's say it has to be more than six songs. I feel like more than six songs or more than seven songs is an album. Seven songs are more? Okay, seven songs are more I feel like it. Well, then does my delete later after he deleted one?
Speaker 6: Yes, it still does okay.
Speaker 10: And yeah, I was gonna say it's also Grammy nominated.
Speaker 8: Oh then then Ransom Chaos is My Letter two definitely should be mentioned in a Top ten twenty twenty four list for rap for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah, the photo bombs, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm tripping.
Speaker 3: I know you guys don't listen to female raps, so you don't give it as just do. But Lotto had an amazing fucking album and.
Speaker 2: She did glow Realer two.
Speaker 8: If I was doing like a best list, glow Realer's album would be there. Like this is just my personal shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just making it for me. I'm not saying in the landscape of the entire thing, but for me, what I played at had the most replay value for me this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, R and B had a lot of great albums this year, but still feel like on a volume scale was a little light in the ass, but we did get some great ones. Still regret not putting my album out in twenty twenty four instead of twenty twenty three. And also now I'm terrified.
Speaker 2: We don't. Don't regret it? Why you regret it?
Speaker 8: A phenomenal present and nominations are what define us.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 8: It wasn't good unless it's listed.
Speaker 2: It's listed, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 8: And also it scares me for twenty twenty five the amount of people that didn't drop, and I'm trying to drop.
Speaker 2: You picked a shitty album cycle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 10: You should have dropped in the even years.
Speaker 1: Well, Sisa got out the way for you.
Speaker 8: We'll get to the Scissors album. I will say now she did not make my list because I made this list before she even dropped, and I don't think it's fair, but we will get into her album after we do the R and B category predictions of my top three oh.
Speaker 2: Uh obviously Leon Thomas, Yeah, Lucky.
Speaker 10: Day, Uh, Nate, I don't know who your third with me.
Speaker 2: I think me and Rory both like agreed on one of these RMB albums that I have.
Speaker 13: I will go much Sde Bryson, Okay, pretty much pretty much guessed my top three when Jamarus added the third.
Speaker 8: But I'm for your guest for top three, Leon Thomas, Mutt. Every time you walk into the office shop you're listening to that. I'll put Lucky Day there for you as well. And I know how much you like the Bryson one, so I think it's the exact same prediction on that. But Bryson was not in my top three number one for me, Leon Thomas Mutt. I also think that is the best as well. It's not just my personal favorite. That was the best R and B album.
Speaker 2: That might be your best album this year for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, across the board, that might be the best album. Thomas made an incredible, incredible album. But not far behind him at all was Lucky Day Algorithm, one of my favorite Lucky projects, which is saying something loved what he did on that. Number three Jamarius was correct. Shaneade Harnett Boundaries incredible. Also, don't think it got it to just do Number four, Raven Bird Bird's Eye. Number five, you could say is an R and B. I'm calling it R and B MKG two Star in the Dream Police. I think you really like that project. If you haven't listened, I'm sure people will tell me that's alternative. It's a fucking rmb A number six, Gallant Zinc. Number seven, Leila Gapyear. Really excited for her. She's one of my favorite new artists. Number eight, which feels disrespectful that it's at a Thames. Born in the Wild is an incredible, incredible fucking album. Number nine, bryceon Taylor, Bryceon Tiller, Number ten, Money Long Revenge. Yeah, that's that's my ten there. That's a solid that's a solid list.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 8: Notable mention uh Marsha Ambrosius, Her and Doctor dre put out a project which fire. I just didn't get back to it the way I thought I would. And I don't know if that was because I was busy or just kind of forgot. But that's a really really great album.
Speaker 2: Uh for me Leon Thomas obviously, uh alm of y in my opinion again, no particular lord to Bryce and Tiler, P and D four hu yay Ali Private Sweet five, Lucky Day ombre put out a dope project. Oh shit, Yeah, I forgot that. The project is incredible. Uh de Xavier omar La project. I like that joint they put out. Yeah. Yai also put out Traphouse Jogasy Radio Volume one. Really like that project, money Longs project. Yeah, and that's my list of obviously all the ones that I've had on replay.
Speaker 8: Okay, so this changes things again.
Speaker 6: Imbre Here we Go is in the title, So like, are you kicking out money long.
Speaker 10: Because you have to if you're doing Imray.
Speaker 8: I do this shit in my sleep, dash ep and you guys said seven records, it's six fifteen minutes. No, it is phenomenal. You don't know what. Alex Oisley is one of my favorite songs this year. But that's an EP. Man fifteen minutes, six records and EP is in the title.
Speaker 2: That's a that's the album. Now, that's a.
Speaker 8: You could title it this is an EP, not an album, and it'd be like, well, it's an album, yeah, Ki.
Speaker 2: Lowney while we wait too. Yeah, I like that project too.
Speaker 8: The Deluxe, The Deluxe make me like that album even more. Hm, the Deluxe. I wish you would have put some of those records on the first time. Yeah, So Dance with Dixon is insane, Like, there's really really good records.
Speaker 2: It was some great music this year, Like I know, the Battle and all of that kind of like you know, took up a lot of the talking space and kind of overshadowed everything else. But there was like a lot, a lot of good music this year.
Speaker 6: Honorable mention for the R and B mac As put out a grade. I never know is that how you said? That's probably airs?
Speaker 8: Did he put it under R and B or or it's R and B.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a good, great album.
Speaker 8: Max should definitely definitely be on that list.
Speaker 10: What's that album called It's actually Gonna bother me?
Speaker 8: Deamrius. Is there any any R and B that I missed?
Speaker 1: I know, well, your favorites are your favorites, No.
Speaker 6: Of course, but just the stuff that you liked.
Speaker 3: I didn't listen to much R and B year, I would have to say, But I mean, Keanu's album is being left off of everything, and I think that her going independent has a lot to do with that. I've been fighting with the people that's been making like lists for these magazines.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving her off top R and B albums.
Speaker 1: It's been pissing me off.
Speaker 2: That's just shit. You talked about that album.
Speaker 3: That's my shit. That's that's all I listened to it. It made my end of year rap listen. It had been only been out for a month, so.
Speaker 8: I didn't know if it counted because it was a deluxe, which I guess could be a segue into that this is the stuff the Chris Brown eleven eleven Deluxe came out in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it additional? Like ten to fifteen songs?
Speaker 8: It was another fucking album. But yeah, I don't know if that does that count? Yes, Okay, then that was really good. That could be one of the top two rest for sure.
Speaker 10: I mean, who you're kicking off now, pricing, you're kicking off price?
Speaker 8: Wait, no, I was gonna kick off mack.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 3: The Deluxe came out, Okay, okay, Jaguar two Deluxe came out this year. I know it's just a deluxe, but it is an additional like five six seven records.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, that would you know. There's a lot of dope projects. Man. People say it's not nothing to listen to him, like, y'all bug and it's a lot of shit out here y'all can listen to.
Speaker 8: But it was it was the year of the the Beef, so everything got completely fucking overlooked by one week out of hip hop. Before we do get to Sizza, I was on you know, Today's Show dot com because that's what I do in the morning before I get my news to Kate when Katie's not working.
Speaker 2: Go to Todayshow dot com.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: Once they let Matt go for those you know, simple accusations, everything went the ship.
Speaker 10: This is their uh wokemedia.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like, why can't the guy be able to lock his door from his desk when when a woman is sitting there this woke culture. Twenty five Pop culture Moments that define twenty twenty four. Luke Combs and Tracy Chapman have a fast Car duet at the Grammys. Totally missed that.
Speaker 2: You didn't see that performance? Yes you did? Oh that was fire. Yeah, I was spoken. That was great about that.
Speaker 8: And I don't remember it. I definitely watched the Grammys, but that didn't.
Speaker 2: Like that was Tracy Chapman's first Like, yeah.
Speaker 8: Listen, my hard drive got wiped in May. I forgot that that even happened. I love that to Today's show, just as a photo of Kansas City Chiefs win the super Bowl and it's Taylor Swift, and you know I love mister Swift. That has nothing to do with the Chiefs winning super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Like that, why not Mahomes I mean because Mahomes isn't hugging Taylor Swift.
Speaker 10: I mean he's got his maggot queen.
Speaker 8: I mean, so I thought that today show would have all like fluff stuff that we could have fun with because it's been a long year. It got it gets dark quick. King Charles the Third and Kate Middleton announced cancer diagnosis. That's cultural moment.
Speaker 2: Ship, What that's a big deal to a lot of people.
Speaker 8: Is that a cultural moment?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know if we should put that on a list though, like somebody being diagnosed getting cancer?
Speaker 8: Number five?
Speaker 2: Are we listing that? Because?
Speaker 11: I mean, and then look was above it? Oppenheimer above a cancer reveal party? What the cancer revel is?
Speaker 6: Sandwich in between Oppenheimer and Taylor Swift and.
Speaker 2: The g like what happening right now? And had all right?
Speaker 8: If Taylor Swift was not involved with the Kansas City Chiefs would not be Would that be on the list? No, the Chiefs winning yet another Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: No, would not be on the list.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: It just gets darker and darker from here. Drake Bell shares he was sexually abused as a child star and took.
Speaker 2: Mind you. I went to the Today Show.
Speaker 8: I don't I didn't want to go to I didn't want to go to these places that I knew were just going to be like puff did this all this nasty ship? I wanted to have fun today and let's go through this. I'm like, okay, we're uh.
Speaker 2: Who compiled this list though? Kadie Kirk Katie Kirk did not compile this list.
Speaker 8: Uh, what's my man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he fled to Mexico. You know his story, Well, wasn't involved in some weird shit. He's uh, you know, it's one of the cases where it's like, well, because he was sexually abused, you know, becomes the abuser. But he was like getting here's a got to get jam up. He's he's like a news reporter in Mexico. Now crazy down there, I get.
Speaker 8: It can coon that's where you think it can. Did he go to like some small town or is he legitimately in Tuloom Right now?
Speaker 2: He's in Cabo. I don't know where he lives, but he's in Cabo slamming back some anyeho.
Speaker 8: And usually that's not where they don't usually go to Mexico, usually go to another country.
Speaker 2: We're not allowed to say, were true.
Speaker 10: Yeah that's the asylum.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's accepted. You get dual citizenship. The moment that I can, station starts come on in.
Speaker 6: He's in Mexico City. Oh he's doing I mean that's pretty chill.
Speaker 8: That's pretty chill.
Speaker 6: I mean that's like a great city to run to like this after you live a great life.
Speaker 8: Sexual misconduct with a minor yet, I see where you're taking us, I said, were you and Al Roker put this list together? Beyonce Cowboy Carter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the moment definitely a moment. I liked it.
Speaker 8: Zendeya rules the Box Office with Dune Part two and Challengers.
Speaker 2: Didn't see either par twos? You didn't see part two?
Speaker 10: No, I never saw it, Dune Grave either of them?
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 10: I like Challenges, though Challenges wasn't bad.
Speaker 8: Next one, I'm all on board for Baby Reindeer the Internet sleep Sleeper moment of the year. If there's like a list, this should be number one and number two to me.
Speaker 2: Crazy story.
Speaker 6: Now, this was one of those moments where we all actually agreed to watch the show and we did it.
Speaker 10: M hm, and it was worth it.
Speaker 8: If you have not seen Baby Reindeer, watch it over the holidays and talk to your family.
Speaker 2: Makes total sense to watch it over the holidays.
Speaker 8: Taylor Swift releases the Torture Poets Department. I mean that should have been number one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what theyre go like twenty million first week?
Speaker 8: This should be high up there too. Kaylin Clark and Angel Rees being drafted to the w NBA. Yeah, I feel like change that entire organization. Yeah, in a way it's never been before. That's just a cultural moment in like the last decade.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, this that this was big for the w and BA. This is a Magic and Larry all over again.
Speaker 8: In my opinion, uh, Sabrina, Carpenter, Shaboozi, and Chappelle Roan take over the charts. All three of them put out great music, So I'm not hating on the pop.
Speaker 2: You don't know who the fuck Chappelle Roon is somebody I just watched.
Speaker 6: Her tiny cannot say her name right, Chappelle, Chappelle, Chappelle culture.
Speaker 8: If you were front, she would know.
Speaker 2: If I was friends, I would be he is silent. Oh yeah, there's only one e.
Speaker 8: She She even did an interview and said that she got her name from from the Killing Them Softly.
Speaker 6: She's from like bumfuck Missouri. You said something brazy.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I'm snitching on you because it was off Mike. You don't find her attractive. I don't, which is nuts to.
Speaker 6: Make Carpenter, by the way, I don't want to like ship on her, but like I just I don't get it. I don't see it as far as talent or just attract all of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I go ahead.
Speaker 6: I don't know what her stands are called. You guys can kill me. I doubt they listen to this. Jesus Carpenters, Yeah, yeah, Jesus was a carpenter.
Speaker 8: That's effect as someone that that you know, my top pick isn't usually the whites. I think she's fucking.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous's gorgeous, gorgeous, she's not all right?
Speaker 8: Uh? Moving on, of course, Drake Kendrick Lamar maybe probably.
Speaker 2: Number one, definitely number these guys last twenty five years. Definitely.
Speaker 8: Can someone explain Brat Summer to me?
Speaker 6: This was the white women's Drake Kendrick Lamar. You know, it wasn't a beef, There was no.
Speaker 8: Beef Taylor and Scooter, uh, Scooter bron this was that was the white people's Drake and Kendrick for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that's right.
Speaker 8: Explain Bratt to me. What is it is?
Speaker 10: White women?
Speaker 6: It's like, the whole thing is it's Charlie XCX. So she she's like the new Madonna in terms of like her cultural fan base. It's like the eccentric gays and women nice. So the whole thing is like we just get blackout, drunk off martinis and do coke and then we don't go to sleep and then Brad Brad Sammer do it again, Like it's oh so they just.
Speaker 8: Like bit Meghan with hot girl summer and got it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's like the white version of that.
Speaker 2: Yo. I am so I've never even heard of this either, really no, no, hect.
Speaker 8: Reading this this morning was the first time I'd ever even heard Brett.
Speaker 2: You heard of this speech? Well, did you guys any women?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, go what's their version of driving the boat? Doing those us in Nashville when you do you like it drink at the same time.
Speaker 2: They actually drove doing coked like their dad. Their dad owns a boat.
Speaker 10: They actually cool thing about Triaxx.
Speaker 6: I was like, I don't personally, I don't care if the music's whatever, but her branding and what she does is incredible. Like this was how she named her deluxe album, Brad and it's the same but there's three more songs, so it's not that's the name of her deluxe out.
Speaker 2: Like the branding behind her is incredible. That's a rory title, Like.
Speaker 8: She really understand it. You don't even have to talk about the rules at that.
Speaker 6: Point, and every era, every era that she does is just a color. So I've see Bratt was this green color. But if you look at like this the course of her career, it's actually it's genius marketing.
Speaker 10: She just picks a collar in hammers at home.
Speaker 3: It says, you're like that girl who was a little messy and likes to party and maybe say some dumb things sometimes, who feels herself but also maybe has a breakdown, but kind of like parties through. It is very honest, very blunt, a little bit volatile, like does dumb things.
Speaker 1: But it's Bratt.
Speaker 8: Oh so me at twenty two, who is her manager, her team is smoking this every girl felt scene after reading a lifestyle that can be perfectly of every woman I've ever met.
Speaker 2: That's like the zodiac sound. You know when you say something about a zodiac, they're like, oh, yes, that's so true. Yeah, well that applies to everybody. Like this is a perfect synops.
Speaker 8: The ariage can see this is a great Brat.
Speaker 10: This is a perfect synopsis.
Speaker 6: You're both luxurious and trashy, involving items like a pack of cigarettes, a strappy white top, and no broad It's like the girl that it's the Lower East Side girls that grew up in Greenwich, Connecticut but lives in like the junkie Chinatown place with like two roommates and doesn't really have a job but never has to.
Speaker 2: Worry about money.
Speaker 6: He's writing a screen but pretend she's broke, but also just wears like why sala and Chanel yea yeah, and then like you know, and then she like gets ship faced in Dime Square, but then goes home to Connecticut and has like a fucking service team.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she only smokes cigarettes when she's drinking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, she goes out my vabe I.
Speaker 2: Don't know want to and gets lit tore up, and then like she calls and have THEE bring an ivy to her, Like.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's brad as fuck having an ivy getting dripped into your veins and a ship window lists apartment in Chinatown.
Speaker 8: Every pregame in her kitchen when you're ready to go out, she goes, don't worry, I know the DJ.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm fucking the DJ. That's the Yeah, he just left her house. Likely DJ slashed my coke deal, but the DJ's forty five and figured it out. Yeah, it's not weird yet, but.
Speaker 2: It is so.
Speaker 8: And they think he's cool because he has like a luxury apartment in Williamsburg but it's actually just a studio but it's big windows like he made it. But he's forty eight.
Speaker 10: I'm literally talking about his guys that I know the scene.
Speaker 2: And after the club they get like the best tackles from the taco truck.
Speaker 8: And say, this is so us. You know why I'm here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ship Indian style on the sidewalk and eat tacos after the club. I get it, and.
Speaker 8: They're like, you go to Epanina, Mama, you go to the truck.
Speaker 2: Like I love so do I break Mama? Banks the to the tour? All right?
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I mean I guess we're all brad. It was the Year of the Bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know. I didn't realize I was a bread.
Speaker 8: Thank you Chinese Year of the Bread. Love Island USA Season six phenomenony. I mean that that did ring off?
Speaker 2: Nah, I Love is Blind. Better be on this Clay, better be on his list? Was that that was this year?
Speaker 14: That this year, Jesus, that was January. This is a long the altar Clay is a legend. He better be on his fucking list man.
Speaker 8: Wait, so this is gonna be the first Christmas of him going home after that incident? Yes, like that was two years ago.
Speaker 2: No, that was this year.
Speaker 8: Wait so they so Love is Blind like that they had DMX year. Yeah, two platinum albums in one fucking yeah Jesus correct. Yeah, I Love Blind does deserve to be on here. This is also dark. Alec Baldwin's manslaughter charges were dismissed.
Speaker 2: That is dark. Wasn't he just on SNL last night? What?
Speaker 10: No way?
Speaker 2: Yes he was.
Speaker 8: He skipped all the Trump shit, so I doubt that he's been.
Speaker 2: Alec Baldwen was on SNL last night. Oh wow, I mean he was ONNL last night, so he.
Speaker 8: Wasn't doing it when he was out on bail. This is like not guilty.
Speaker 2: I don't know he was there last night. I know that.
Speaker 8: Listen man, was that one of the weirdest fucking cases. I know it was covered NonStop, but it's still I never really got answers of that. I don't believe Alec Balwin should be criminally charged for that. I can see a civil suit because you were the producer and in charge of the safety that was there. But criminally if you had me a gun that's not supposed to have any bullets in it seen from tell, I guess you should check it, but that's the rules. You're the person that hands it to me is supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who was.
Speaker 8: The person that handed it to him? We get every John Done name in the world. Who the fuck handed him a loaded gun on a set?
Speaker 2: And why was it?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: Some girl Andrea something we knew, We talked about it.
Speaker 8: They they skipped over that to just focus on Alec Bowen. That girl person, Yes it is Why are you having me a loaded gun on a set?
Speaker 3: But that's also expecting that she knew was You don't know who loaded it?
Speaker 1: How is she?
Speaker 8: Well, that was my question, Like with all these trials, who the fuck loaded the gun? That's not the main questionnaire. I know Alec Bowlwin's the most famous one.
Speaker 2: Here, but I'm pretty sure that came up. It that had to come up in the Sure, why.
Speaker 8: Is that person not criminals?
Speaker 6: But it wasn't actually a bullet, right, It was a blank because those things can be lethal.
Speaker 10: The fake It wasn't a real bullet.
Speaker 8: It wasn't with some shit that some shit that shouldn't have been in a gun. I'll tell you that a blank does not do that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the same thing that happened to Brandon Lee.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I found it.
Speaker 3: So the films armorer, the person that's in charge of ammunition and stuff on set, Hannah g Read accidentally mixed up dummy bullets with live ammunition that she had brought from home.
Speaker 2: Right, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Now she did, and that's what I'm saying. We focused on Alec Baldwin, which I understand, but why is that not more of the story. Why did that woman just with her lunch from home just brought like live ammunition and then like, if that's your job and you're an expert on it, you're just gonna mix that up.
Speaker 2: That doesn't even make sense. So she didn't face no criminal charges. No, that's what I need.
Speaker 8: Be mixing up a lens like they don't study that ship for a fucking living.
Speaker 6: She was just like oopsis, yeah, like definitely rat That is so brad.
Speaker 2: I don't know to live life, man. Just somebody died.
Speaker 10: Mix up the bullets and someone dies.
Speaker 8: What What's what's the tinfoil had theory on this? Because that's another thing. I see all the conspiracy theories. I never even really saw one on this because it doesn't make any fucking sense. And the conspiracy theory world makes that out of anything and everything. Why one is a woman allowed? Never mind, it's the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm with you. It's a joke. I'm with you. Why they in charge of guns?
Speaker 8: Why was she also not charged?
Speaker 1: She was charged. I wanted to go back and oh right, so she was charged.
Speaker 3: She was convicted to of involuntary manslaughter for the killing of cinematographer Helena and was sent us to eighteen months in prison.
Speaker 2: That sounds more right.
Speaker 8: We dealers get more than that. But well, yeah, that was that's because the taxes. Quite the moment, the coconut tree meme with Kamala's picture, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Kamala, Kamala, do you think I just fell out of a coconut tree. I've never understood the big thing with that either. I don't know, gen Z. The things that they make like big.
Speaker 8: Is just.
Speaker 10: I just remember, Kamala, I remember when that was the thing.
Speaker 8: The fact that that's not on the well, it may be on this list link.
Speaker 10: You do like remember when you raise a billion dollars you doo that went nowhere?
Speaker 8: You helped it outside of like Kendrick and Drake. Number one on this list should have been Hey, do you remember when the president dropped out of the fucking presidential race three months before election time and then his vice president got a billion fucking no coconutritas? Oh my god, Trump got shot. Maybe that has to be on this list. Well, No, twenty twenty four Paris Olympics.
Speaker 2: That shit was lit. It ends with US controversy.
Speaker 10: I love deal.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait what is this like? Numbered No, this is not going through. Trump getting shot is not on this list.
Speaker 8: We do, we shall see. I didn't go all the way through. Oh okay, it ends with US controversy. I don't even remember this.
Speaker 10: Oh, she's so funny. Update on this.
Speaker 6: They had a really weird thing. Remember they had a sexual assault. I don't know she's suing him. Now she's Blake Lively issuing this guy, an actor from the film over that film.
Speaker 1: So yeah, their rollout was really weird. I never knew.
Speaker 3: And Netflix keeps like recommended to me. It's like to the point, we're okay, Netflix, I'm gonna watch it. I'll watch it.
Speaker 8: Is that where Shamik Moore got his rollout from? We'll get to that as well. Jennifer Lopez files for divorce from Ben Affleck huge moment.
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 3: Like that's been a huge cultural moment like ten times already.
Speaker 8: Every year it's like groundhole Day. We know it's coming. Yeah, for sure, Puff is arrested. Jimmy Carter turns one hundred. That was fucked up what y'all did to Jimmy Carter, bringing him wheeling him out to the fucking White House like that a dead body.
Speaker 2: Just let people. Let people just be in their homes. Man one hundred years old.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: We don't have to see him outside.
Speaker 8: It's fine. And we have like zoom and ship now yeah, just zoom women, uh Dark, Liam Payne dies, Jake Paul defeats Mike Tyson. Glicked. I don't know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 6: They tried to remake Barbenheimer Gladiator, Gladiator and Wicked.
Speaker 2: Oh glo, it's together Clicked, Glick Gladiated.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't blame he read it right.
Speaker 2: Glicked is stupid.
Speaker 6: The moment seeing Gladiator too, Yes, what you think? I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: It was cool. I heard it's not It's not better than part one obviously, but it wasn't. It wasn't terrible. It wasn't Linzel. He did his thing. But Denzel's at that point where he's just you know when somebody is so cool in real life, like you see them in a movie, You're like, Nigga, that's Denzel. I don't care what you name of your character is. It's like, yo, Dinzel. They wasn't walking like that back like you're walking cool you walking into COLI see them all cool and ship you gotta waves. He had a diamond area. I'm like, what are we doing, nigga? You you just put on some ship and walked in front of the ki Nigga, you chill it.
Speaker 8: It was drinking ardg sky Man.
Speaker 2: It's like, I can't. He's just at that point, man. Denzel is just way too cool man. He's too fucking cool man.
Speaker 8: I do want to see it, but I'm not going in with high hopes. Even with people telling me it sucks, I still want to see it.
Speaker 2: I thought Denzel was a pimp. I'm like he pimping they was he was pepping back in the colicy of dat good hair, I mean good garbs on. I'm like, you got those garbs because you know, back then it was either if you ain't have money, it was rags. You was just wearing whatever. This nigga had his ship tailored. I'm like this he cut the ship? Was there?
Speaker 6: Even?
Speaker 8: Was it technically called a pimp back then because there was no sex trafficking. It was just like word stuck in traffic right now. So yeah, it was like he wasn't a pimp. People's he was the king. That's what, just a regular job. Yeah, but it was okay, the aristour ends who that was? Rough, Yo, that's the end of the list. They don't have a shot up. I swear that is fucking wait. So Taylor Swift has two moments basically was.
Speaker 2: And Trump getting shot is not on this list.
Speaker 3: She has three moments, the assassination, well, the attempted assassination at a bro.
Speaker 8: This is crazy, filling out rokers list, Yo.
Speaker 3: How is what I'm going to say is that I think that this is just pop culture.
Speaker 8: I think I got popped thinking the most famous president in fucking history, who's got more clicks than any human being.
Speaker 1: Kamala.
Speaker 3: But it's not Kamala, about Kamala anything having to do with her presidential race. It's about the young gen z turning her into a meet.
Speaker 6: There's a cancer diagnosis on here, like yeah, but it's about people.
Speaker 2: That is politics. This is a political post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trum getting shy. I agree.
Speaker 2: Is not being on this list is absolutely crazy. This is what I'm trying to tell you. Bro, we not this is none of this is real. We're living in a simulation. This is not their defense. Though.
Speaker 8: We kind of moved on within forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. This is craziness. Obviously we moved on. He's not even on the list.
Speaker 8: And also my man Luigi, I know he just put out his Deluxe.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he just like Luisa dropped. He just dropped. That was enough time for me for him to make anybody just dropped.
Speaker 8: I know Scissor couldn't make it. That was an instant class, but you got to live with it. We thought Blueprint was an instant classic on nine to eleven. That was our What was.
Speaker 2: What was the names he put on the bullet that's the name of his EP, Deny, what was it delayed? I don't know, defend, that's that's a gangster name for EP right there, Luigi Luigi Rollout was.
Speaker 8: Crazy, produced by Frock Marciano, Sir defend and.
Speaker 2: I definitely low five. It's low five music.
Speaker 8: Well that's fun. Shout out to the Today Show.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you guys that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Man, But yeah, I just wanted to find some quick recap of this year that would be silly and funny. But God, was that not it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was crazy.
Speaker 8: Do you guys want to get into scissor Or talk about Shimik Moore being a weirdo? We did close music.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 8: We are recording this on the twenty second Scissor's album came out a day and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Technically, Scissa, I just want you to know that I am upset at you. I should not be in my shower as a grown man from the Bronx New York singing Scorsese baby Daddy to the top of my lungs. It's a joint, Like, why says it doing this? She just gonna make you sing shit that you ain't supposed to be singing. I'm not supposed to be singing that.
Speaker 3: That's the thing with you and you only every time he in the shower, no body wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like because the music is on and that shit is like start thumping you like this shit is knocking. I'm full of SuDS.
Speaker 10: Hey, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know you got to get a good lather, you know.
Speaker 8: But again, that's a you thing because even like trying to think of an egregious one Scissa the weekend, Like I sing that with my heart and that's I'm singing about fucking a guy on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're actually thinking about being a sidehorn. Yeh, one of three.
Speaker 8: But I mean the melody is so great, why can't I sing along?
Speaker 2: And then she got thee something a chill baby, I haven't heard album.
Speaker 8: If I wrap along gangster rap lyrics that I don't participate in real life, I feel like, wait.
Speaker 2: The marriage hasn't heard the Scissor album yet.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm a huge Scissor fan. I really really love Scissor, but I'm not in the right mental state to be listening to that ship.
Speaker 2: Mmm, wait what happened life?
Speaker 3: But I just I'm not in a I don't listen to. I don't like that when when I'm sad.
Speaker 2: No, ain't going to shower and cry, so you put the hot wood on. Nobody know you cry. I've been listening to Disney soundtracks.
Speaker 8: The steam gets rid of the tears. You don't even know you're crying.
Speaker 2: Even though it's not running. This okay, that the water issues all right if nobody's around to see the tier hit the ground like did I cry? No, But the soil is happy, m P.
Speaker 1: Don't in my fucking.
Speaker 8: Ear like the porcelain of the shower.
Speaker 1: But it's good, you guys are saying. Everybody saying that is good, the.
Speaker 8: Soil, little salty tears.
Speaker 3: So why do you guys think that it's a deluxe and not a brand new album? Right here, keep hearing race.
Speaker 2: And now we'll say, I do wish that this would have been a whole separate thing from Soos.
Speaker 10: Though it's forty six minutes of new music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's great music, like it sounds great. Uh. The thirty for thirty joint with Kendrick is dope against corses, Baby Daddy, chill, baby, she got. It's some joints on here, man, But I just, you know, attaching it to so Os. I think it's the one, and I get it. You know, the whole streaming error changes the way music is released. You know, artists got to play the game too. I get that, but I just wish this would have been a whole different thing on its own. Music is great, but why how does it out? Because then it flows right into the original SOS so kind of like you're still on this vibe of this new thing, this new energy that says it's on. It's not completely foreign though to so os No it flows well with it, But you know, I just want I wanted to experience it as an entirely different thing, wholes era, a whole new you know what I mean. Like I get it, though I understand it in as far as like the sound and the music, it definitely goes together.
Speaker 8: So why I think it's a properly named a deluxe It almost felt like disc too, Like this could have been a double album because it doesn't feel like a new Sissor era. It felt like it was completing the SOS era. She had tweeted out, SOS equals hurt, Lana equals healing, which you can definitely hear in these records. I think some of these were probably done during SOS. Some are new Scissor's pen is in my opinion, one of by far, one of the best pens period, and I think she's only getting better at writing. But as far as sonically and even the content, it feels like a completed SOS album like this could have been a double disc. It doesn't feel like a completely new Scissa era, Like I don't know if Lana, and this is coming from someone saying I don't think she's incapable of making a bad song, I fucking love this already. Yeah, I don't know if this could stand alone, it would feel weird as just a SISSA album. It's too connected to SOS in my opinion, so it's not a third project. In that regard, I totally see outside of the new streaming rules and doing what's best for numbers, this does feel like the second disc of SOS, rather than the way Control and SOS feel like completely different eras in Scissor's life and even sonically differently that Lana is too close to SOS, I'd probably be giving her not shit because I do like it if this was a.
Speaker 2: Standalone because you feel like there's no growth. No, no, there's plenty of growth.
Speaker 8: Especially in the writing and what she's talking about coming off SOS. I'm with her on that tweet, SOS hurt as fuck. This is not completed healing, but it's the start of that process and you can hear it in the content. But it is very much connected to SOS in that regard. I think the separate Scissor album would be the healed version, not that I'm trying to start to heal coming off this. So I think it makes very much sense for it to be the SOS Deluxe because I'm sure, I mean, we don't know what. I'm sure there was a conversation in the studio like, all right, I have fifteen records like this could just be another one, and it's been like, well, this isn't a new Scissor era. This is the same era of coming out of horrible, fucking choices and deciding that maybe I'm the problem and I should move on from the shit that I continue to do.
Speaker 2: Well, why why isn't it as error? Why do you feel like it's not a.
Speaker 8: Nusis eerr It is too attached to the stuff that she was dealing with on SOS. It feels like the same conversation in a good way. It feels like a double dis to me. Okay, so I get it. And even sonically too, it feels very SOS like she she's really good at making completed songs also feel like demos in a good way. Though I don't know if that's going to sound like I'm hating, but she's with the SOS era. She made demos sound incredible and that feels like this style as well.
Speaker 2: How much of it does you think she wrote during the whole you know, sequencing and picking which songs were going to go on the original SOS versus how many new songs she wrote posts SOS.
Speaker 8: The way she was talking how SOS was done for a while before we got it, I think she probably just capped herself off with SOS and was still working. I think some of these were done during the exact same time, but some I'm thinking she was when we were listening to SOS, she was still working.
Speaker 6: I would argue most of these are from that SOS recorded, because she said she recorded over one hundred songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, SOS, so I love I loved, I love the.
Speaker 8: Look stuff, and even like I think SISM would also run into the problem just thinking how like fans critique artists so much because the sound is so similar to SOS. If she put this out, people would critique her in saying, oh, you're giving us more of the same.
Speaker 3: They would, they would, they would know that they were throw not throw aways, but they would. The fans listen too much, they'll be like, nah, you wrote these months. Yeah, like like this was done with with that SOS.
Speaker 2: So I get what you're saying.
Speaker 8: Scissa does an incredible job. And let me not try to compare her to a man, because that's where the feminists start to hate me, So I won't just a sciss a compliment. She has an amazing job of making sure her words cut through and are above the instrumentals. And she's really good and it's gonna sound like hate, but it's not picking very simplistic production that makes sure her words shine because she's such a good writer that sometimes you don't need busy fucking beats that may sound like some shit somebody wants to hear right now, The words are more important. Frank to two artists, Frank and early Drake Drake, I'll give forty the credit. Forty was really good at making sure Drake's words cut through and we're above the beat because what he was saying was so important. Let's let's do lo fi instrumentals that are very very simple in a good way. They hit their fire, but simple because the words are what you should be following right now. Sissa is incredible at doing that too, and she did it all over this one. She smoked this. I loved it from the first listen.
Speaker 2: Do we think we get an entirely new Scissor project before tour starts? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes, because didn't she also say she announced a tweeted she said that I'm putting out my deluxe and then expect a new album from me. So I think, to your point, like she's closing the loop on that SOS chapter, the next iteration of Sissen will be the new version of her.
Speaker 2: It will be Lana, will be Lana fully well, it's always Lana.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I think this album is incredible. Again, we've only had a day and a half to listen to it, but it's dope. It's been been on repeat. Chill Baby is my favorite. That pocket is fucking nuts, Chill Baby is crazy. Cry Baby I saw was a lot of people's favorite. Drive to me is fire. I see why that was the first video, but this it's dope and I love the more accountability that closes up the SS chapter prediction time with Siza in watching other new legends and what they've gone through the last ten years without fans critique music. Does she run into a similar problem that Drake did run into, where you've delivered so much with a specific sound for so long that people may start critiquing you for that exact sound.
Speaker 2: I don't think that she she will run It's not I wouldn't say a problem. I just think that it's that sound is just you know, what we know and love before. I think that that's dope. When artists are able to create that type of thing where you hear something, you hear a song you like that sounds like a blank record or a blank song, I think that there's nothing wrong. I don't think it's anything to critique the I think that's just who she is. That's the type of music she makes, that's her the zone that she's in. I've good music is just good music, man. I I don't care that way.
Speaker 8: I just know how fickle fans are, and the more you give them of great music, they will find a way to dislike it, like, oh we heard yeah.
Speaker 10: I like the original version of this more like.
Speaker 2: It first sounds like a watered down.
Speaker 8: And I don't know if that comes from a production level, because I feel like Scissa Penwise has constantly evolved, like we get exactly who she is at every moment, and she's grown as a writer in that regard, content based, but production based? Is there? Does she give us her love below where everything goes completely fucking left of what we've ever heard from her because Control and SOS, Yes, sonically they are different, but they're not drastically fucking right. They're just both unique in their own right. But still, this is a sound that we love. The more you deliver great music like that, she doesn't have a bad album in her catalog. Yeah, if we're even considering Lana somewhat of a third project, I could see her running into that.
Speaker 2: No, you were you mad that we weren't in Seattle when this drop?
Speaker 11: Oh no, I walked down in the snow it was I thought of you guys, it's snowed, delives like rainy, snowy.
Speaker 6: That entire day came out. I was like, Oh, this is like basically what happened when Sos came out, just the New York version.
Speaker 2: She knows, she knows the people in NASA.
Speaker 6: So just because we love mass and we always have to compare everybody to everyone is after this album and now we have more from Sissy in terms of her compared to her contemporaries like Summer and like ari Or and the women of her era.
Speaker 10: Where is she in that?
Speaker 6: Is she like pulling away or like what's that in terms of like ranking?
Speaker 2: I think it's that's not fair, only because I think Scissor's sound is a little wider and more broad than a summer Summer sound is very unique and very particular to a certain genre and a certain type of person or woman. Scissor sound, you know, you got young white teenage girls could sing some of these songs. You got you know, older black women can sing these songs like it's it's it's we.
Speaker 6: Keep bringing up Drake, But it's like she can fulfill, she served.
Speaker 2: She can serve, she can serve a wider variety of consumers.
Speaker 8: To me, you guys to talk about which is so odd because like Summer's music to me is so polished in a good way that you would think that she would be more of the pop crossover. Scissor to me is a pop star in her own right, but I would have never guessed that moving in because so much of her sound, down to her production is like low fi m F doom shit, like she's an underground rapper, pop artist, R and B singer. But it's so crazy. I love that that sound has made it into a crossover world. She is like mad libshit, but.
Speaker 3: It's for the same exact reason of what you just say. Yes, she does use those low fi beats, but it's so that her work words can cut through. And in the conversation that we were just having about Taylor Swift earlier off Mike, Taylor Swift's music and like Maul said, all of the audiences that it when you do I'm a self hating, angsty teenage girl, shit, it will hit.
Speaker 1: And that's what Sissm makes. Sissm makes it, in my.
Speaker 3: Opinion, in a more talented way than Taylor Swift does. But it's the same kind of thing, like oh my god, I'm awkward and I'm weird and I like this cool guy and I don't know what to do and I'm toxic and I'm unhealed and I'm gonna fuck him up, but I love him and like I'm gonna be a whole and that like that what Taylor Swift makes, Like that's what Sissm makes, just in a more palatal Taylor Swift is.
Speaker 2: Like it's like, you know, the microwavel like pizza rolls, and Scissor is like empanadas mmmm, like a good dip that.
Speaker 1: The Spanish lader speaks no English.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you make the crush and you use the fork to get the ridges on the edge of the crust. Like that's what sciss is. And when it's Taylor's like pizza rolls, I gotta go right now, throw those in. Boom bam bound, I'm out of here. You know, still good at to do the job. But it's kind of like, you know, if you can get a homemade and panada.
Speaker 8: And it served hot and the oil like burns your hand in the moment, Yeah, through the paper, Like why did I even bite.
Speaker 2: That in the brown bag? You need that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, but yeah, I mean I guess to answer your question, scissors had a longer time. I feel like to do more of the crossover thing, but summer still has her classic album. I think over It is a classic, and did cross Over. I think both of them stick to exactly who they are and to your point of Marius, I think SCISSM might be a little bit more palatable and relatable to the masses than say a Summer would. But I still think they're both like the big two of R and B and both incredibly talented and both have classics. They're just their different R and B artists. To me, Summer is a bit more traditional, which these days, unfortunately traditional R and B is tougher to cut through. Yeah, but I mean some are still has pop joints that go I know for sure, So yeah, I don't. I don't really know if I can answer that question as far.
Speaker 2: As yeah, maybe it's bring that up by numbers, Yes, I.
Speaker 8: Would say that, but let's not act like, didn't Summer sell fucking like four hune thousand last.
Speaker 2: Ship some ship only her and Beyonce did at the time or something like that, which was crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I mean I think R and B is in an amazing place if those two women are the face of it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, like just a day I would decide to have a show together I'll be there. We know.
Speaker 8: So you went to Summer's first Toronto show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely think there was one hundred people. No, no, it was more than a hundred people there. It was definitely more than a hundred.
Speaker 3: People that you was rocking with with Summer, even when she was being you know, ridiculed because she didn't know how to perform.
Speaker 2: So man, that that that's what was just over it? Over it? Yeah, over it over in Toronto. Man, that was that that show Toronto? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I thought it was the first one. Well, we like to theirs. It is the first one. Over I'm talking about what's the epus? I can see the cover of my head.
Speaker 1: So over is the first one? Still?
Speaker 2: Over is the second one? Are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Clear?
Speaker 8: Yes, No, it was over it I'm saying clear. We went to Bowerie Ballroom for that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah clear. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We've been on Summer Ship. Oh yeah, like three records.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. But over in Toronto, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I went to when came over Chicago during the Control tour, she did Lincoln Lincoln Hall in Chicago.
Speaker 10: I went to that show and uh.
Speaker 6: Someonemino was the opener summer Uh Sizzy, So I saw the Control she did all of Control, and then I didn't know who Smina was at the time. It was the Black Swansmino and he went up there was the opener, and everyone in the crowds like, oh, this dude is fucking ill. And then you know he's from Saint Louis, like Chicago, so they all more more people knew him there the night, but that was That was one of those shows. I was like, I don't really know these artists, and I saw both of them.
Speaker 10: I was like, this is a depth.
Speaker 8: They're good, m Isn't it always refreshing when you get like a good opener when you're sitting there, like waiting in line for a fucking drink and it's crowd, You're like, all right, come on, where's the headliner in this?
Speaker 2: Okay? This is refreshing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can rock with this.
Speaker 2: This is cool.
Speaker 8: What's is I?
Speaker 6: And I love an opener where the genre is slightly different than the headline because you can kind of serve, like I get my fix of my rap and then all right, sweet when it's time for like Scissa just did Control, I'm like, this is nice. You got a nice mix of instead of the opener usually just sounds like a less successful version of the headliner.
Speaker 8: When was the last time that happened with you guys with an opener that was really really good?
Speaker 10: Didn't you have one?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was that guy's name? For his name?
Speaker 1: And that's gonna bother me? But yeah, what show?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: A day show?
Speaker 2: Okay? He had a really had a really good opener. His name starts with a T.
Speaker 3: He's gonna kill me because I think he listens to this podcast, but yeah, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Kill you good.
Speaker 8: Last time I went to Wally show at Irving Plaza this year, and I mean, he's the opener is sort of well known artists, like he just put a song out with James Blake, but it's still very much on the come up. Suave is incredible. He won an entire crowd over because that shit was packed like this, they oversold. You could see the crowd was getting antsy, and he that's an art to control a bunch of people that don't know who the fuck you are with your music.
Speaker 2: He smoked that. Oh you know what, there was an artist at at Nick Grant show here in New York. Damn for he was. He was incredible. I meant to. I meant to get his his music and send it to you because I know you would like him. Okay, hold on to this day.
Speaker 8: The greatest opener I ever saw that. I was like, this guy's a fucking superstar. We brought him up a few episodes ago. Bob, I had no idea who the fuck he was. He was opening up for Quality and Little Brother at the time best Buy Theater, m wow, or before it was best Buy, whatever the fuck it was, it's what PlayStation now or some shit. Yeah, he won a whole fucking crowd over. This was before he had any hits. I think he had written the TI and Ludacris hook and he performed that. I was like, oh, I've heard this before, and then he brought his guitar out. It was the best opening set I've ever seen in my fucking life. Then he ended up getting the double XL cover and I was like, oh, yeah, this makes sense. This guy's a fucking star. Bob by far greatest opener.
Speaker 6: He's not like super small. But I just came across a while ago. Friendnight drinks with works with him. This kid, Jeane Dawson. He has this album called Glimmer of God. It's the best way to say. The next tiso touchdown. Okay, super good, like eclectic, it's pop, there's a guitar riffs, there's rap like, it's very it's fun, like there's a lot going on in a good way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Saw this guy Ka Doot Wrap in the SOB's crowd after a j rock show. That was kind of cool. He turned out to be Okay, what year was that, two thousand and nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Isaiah Stone, No, maybe fault twousand and eight, that's his name. He opened for Nick. Isaiah Stone talented, incredible, his stories, life story is incredible. If you haven't heard of Isaiah Stone, definitely get in tune with his music. He's incredible artist.
Speaker 8: Also that this was years ago. I think Benny's first SOB show that was completely the fire Marshall.
Speaker 2: Should have been there. He had sobs.
Speaker 8: It was Benny is like first real, like Benny's the next guy that we were even on the old pod. This was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: We all went.
Speaker 8: That ship was packed. He had about fifteen openers that would usually annoy the fun out of me. Every person came up and was incredible. I was like, all right, man, this is better than the show. Wow, Stove got open I don't think Stove God did. It was actually a lot of kids from like far rockaway. It wasn't all just upstate guys. But that was another time. I can remember all the openers being incredible.
Speaker 2: But you know we got down.
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 1: What everybody paused the phone. You be doing rap show hostings.
Speaker 8: Oh, I was front rows just because Ma was hosting.
Speaker 2: I did. My host had been came out with a new jacket too.
Speaker 10: I've never seen that swag.
Speaker 2: How long was the co? I know you had a long it was. It was a long No, it was Benny's show. It was a high line ballroom. Yeah, no, Sony Hall, I don't remember. I don't know. I was high.
Speaker 8: If I remember correctly, you didn't really say much. They had openers, and then you came out and just like introduce Benny, and I think, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: That seems like something I would do.
Speaker 2: I cracked a couple jokes, you know, I got some jokes off, and then you know, you're looking at a bunch of niggas from Buffalo. You're like, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and get to the back. Let y'all listen to Benny, let me get out, y'all way. I don't want to disturb you beautiful people here tonight.
Speaker 8: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was no bitches in there. It was a couple. You'd be surprised it was a couple in there.
Speaker 1: They belonged to some people.
Speaker 2: Well, they was there with they. Man boy, you know, you know it's the same with us when girls come to the show and be like, we're sorry. We know you don't know who we are. We just disturb your house every week, but you know, thank you for coming. That type of vibe.
Speaker 8: All right, we can get into this Shamik more situation, which I walked in thinking the Marius was gonna be on ten about this, and she hadn't even heard about it yet. So Shamik Moore, who does the voice for Spider Man whatever that series is the Spider Verse, also played Raekwon in the Wu Tang series, which I thought he was great in.
Speaker 2: I was to get up on the Netflix crazy to get up.
Speaker 8: I was not aware that he was moving crazy on these sets, not crazy like Matt Lauer.
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: Man? He put up a picture, left it up at the young lady asked him to take it down.
Speaker 8: There was a video put up, a video that was eluding that they may be together, and I guess there was also reports of him not like hitting on her on some nasty shit before. But he's been alluding to this romance for some time. And this woman, can we get her name because she's a great actress. She was great and uh black clansman and yeah, she's amazing. She came on ate a whole bowl of soup in one TikTok video and explained that she's engaged. I asked him to take that fucking video down. You're trying to insinuate something. I'm not comfortable with it. Take it down.
Speaker 2: He left it up.
Speaker 8: Then he came back on, put his hand over his face and was like, nah, some misunderstanding. You edited that whole video by yourself and put the music on it. You know what you was doing.
Speaker 2: The weird thing that I didn't understand what Shmik did was deleting his social media, Like what is it? I didn't think this was that serious to delete your social media? Like, I cool, you left something up. It looks like the type of way the actress you know, posted a video called your weird though. All right, cool, but delete all your social media. But that's not strange with that.
Speaker 14: It's strange to delete your social media for that something and like assaulted her.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna understand that.
Speaker 8: Like I'm not saying that or putting that on his jacket. But for a woman that does not do that type of social media shit, for her to make that video, I think there's more that we don't really know about. And that was her warning of saying, yo, I told him to take it down. He needs to take it down. I think that was her We could go here if you really want to, and his response was well heard you loud and clear. Let me delete all my social media before you tell the world what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I think you put in too much into it.
Speaker 2: I'm not jacking. You're free to do that.
Speaker 3: But I think that he just did. He's getting a bunch of backlash. And instead of dealing with the back because you could, just like Mall used to say, just get off your phone, you could just delete your social media apps so that you're not you don't have to deal with all of that backlash from all of these people commenting shit, or if you deactivate, you don't have to go and delete all those comments, because if I delete my social media, people still have access to comment a bunch of shit. So now people are going on your social media who might not even know about what the fuck is going on, and everybody's calling you all types of creep weirdo rapists.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but this is well, that's unfair to a rapist him.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling him that. Y'all know how to.
Speaker 2: Internet for sure, right you know what I'm saying is that are they actively calling him that? Right now?
Speaker 1: People are weird. People say all types.
Speaker 2: Of that's crazy. If they're doing that, that's wild. People people say all types of Well, here's why I don't understand that, because deleting your social media does what?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: So you're gonna come back and act like you know, nothing never happened, Like, I don't think this is that serious to people. Just need a break. He's embarrassed, he's probably humiliated because you did's the same shit. Yeah, but that shit happens for twenty twenty four hours. Trump got shot. He didn't even make the list.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he'll be back soon, but he deleted it. He doesn't want people commented. I'm sure he doesn't want people commented a bunch of shit on his page, and he's embarrassed and he's gonna take a break from social media. I think that more people should take breaks from social media.
Speaker 2: Take a break, but don't delete your.
Speaker 1: Social You can always reactive if you're not co But I just.
Speaker 2: That's just I don't know. That's to me, that's just that that's the weird shit I think on social media.
Speaker 8: Like I think the weird shit is the non deleting of If my coworker asked me, hey, i'm engaged, you take that.
Speaker 2: She said, delete the picture, not your host.
Speaker 8: She has to delete the picture because he didn't listen to his coworker being like, hey, that makes me uncomfortable, and I think you're sending a wrong message. I'm engaged. I'm uncomfortable with this type of post that you didn't even ask me you could do okay? And he doesn't take it down, And he should have deleted that or wouldn't have to delete social media. We wouldn't even known about this.
Speaker 2: What was the post?
Speaker 6: I can't find o what was like inappropriate on the post? That's rights? So it was that meant like some red carpet or some event in someone and they took a picture. Someone's filming them and they're like, you know, they're close to each other.
Speaker 2: They added an event on a red carpet. If somebody took.
Speaker 6: Their laughing smiling, it looks like it could be misconstrued as into me.
Speaker 3: So somebody was they were on a red carpet taking a picture together. Somebody took a film a video of them taking the picture, and he put like some sensual R and B music behind the video and posted coming soon. And then the video was from like years ago, Like that happened like a year and a half, two years ago.
Speaker 8: It was weird. I saw the video. It definitely felt even objectively knowing what the context was because I don't like follow him or kept up with it. I saw the video before was everything was taken down? Yeah, it felt like that. It felt fucking weird. If I was. If I'm sitting there with my fiance and I see your coworker post a video like that, I'd be like, Yo, what the the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 8: That's odd.
Speaker 3: And like when she asked them to take it out and he didn't take it, it's like, why would you first of all, why would you post it anyway? And then why would you not take it down when I asked you to take it?
Speaker 8: Letesn't even say it was all innocent. And he just has a bad ear for music and how it makes people feel and what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 8: If your coworker asked you to take it down and you're clearly showing how close you guys are, you should immediately delete it. I don't think that's really a comment, and there were obviously not that close for sure, but he was implying.
Speaker 2: So they took a picture together because a movie that they're in is coming out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's also an actress in the Spider Verse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was two years ago when originally dropped. Remember what Metro did like the soundtrack and it went crazy.
Speaker 2: That was like two years ago, and so he just recently posted that picture saying coming soon too. Yeah, three years ago posted a video with sexy music behind it is a Spider Verse coming back? Yeah? Probably is he wrong? Is not coming in?
Speaker 8: It's just like but you also, I'm sure he they would have done something from the studio when an announcement before he did some shit he edited himself on his couch I think I'm.
Speaker 2: Agreeing with Rory to an extent. I think it's something else. I think they may be like text messages or you know, something along that line, or maybe you know she's attractive and he, you know, probably flirted a little bit and you know, so I get that part.
Speaker 3: I also think her fiance is on her ass about it, and because that's what she kept saying, I'm about to be married, I'm about to be married, I think her fiance probably was like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: And when you got somebody.
Speaker 8: At home, I think she was probably like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: As well?
Speaker 8: No, for sure, and now you got to deal with your partner when you didn't even do shit like now this looks odd. They're gonna have questions no matter what.
Speaker 2: And on top of that, y'all acting like y'all starring in a movie where it's like it's y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all voice acting. People mightn't even know it was y'all behind this.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say, can we keep it one hundred for one second? I would have never saw this post. If she didn't they didn't talk about that, I would have never saw that picture with him. But again, well he's big, Shamik is pretty.
Speaker 10: So he's the only spider Man that can't get pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah they were saying that before this though, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: This is the thing mare.
Speaker 6: This isn't the first coast that he's tried to like make it advance on and openly flirt with. Hailey signed Steinfeld is another girl who's actually just got engaged last month to Josh Allen. So she's all right and he's you know, made passes at her a bunch in interviews and press runs and all, and that The internet narrative kind of started with him being a creep with her, so then him seeing him do it again with another actress that he works with, people are like, dude, what are you doing? Both of these women are engaged in loving relationships and you're just like the creepy guy at work.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yo, thank thank god.
Speaker 8: The Wu Tang saga was about fifteen men. I would no issues on that.
Speaker 2: You don't think hit You don't think he hit davey stuff. I was like, yo, I won't try to get some piff. He would say piff. She meek definitely hit David, Say yo, you got no piff.
Speaker 8: We should rehearse lines again.
Speaker 2: You know, see David going to the internet where you at, I'm coming to punch.
Speaker 6: I finally found the video. Jesus, it's it forever, all right. Here we go ignore the text on the video because that's not a part of it. Oh well, that's also not the original video.
Speaker 8: Audio or the music, so that's yeah, but either way, but.
Speaker 2: That's the video.
Speaker 10: It's like sexy R and B music and them like staring at each other.
Speaker 8: Of people not knowing about this. I wouldn't have known about it either. But let's not act like the Internet doesn't have certain bubbles. Like there's plenty of shit within our bubble that if I asked a regular person on the street, I had no idea that was even going on. But when you're on your own bubble of hundreds of thousands of people, it becomes a thing for your personal life. Just because everyone else didn't know about it doesn't mean your bubble didn't know about it, and that can be fucking weird. So she's gonna get on there while she's eating soup, which is like one of my pet peeves with was just super fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 8: Well it's faux but okay, so uncultured. I get why she did it. I'm talking about to be married. Stop insinuating things.
Speaker 2: She's trying to.
Speaker 10: Get rid of a French guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. Man, you gotta you gotta relax. Bro talented. I like I like him though. Oh my god, he.
Speaker 8: Just asking for his Live Ebney magazine cover, which was sick. But I don't blame him for that. That was whoever directed that was. Have you seen this yet?
Speaker 2: Uh? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Out the Gate is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's a star.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: No, but this I'm sticking up for him.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: This is why directors are important, because if you're just on a white cycle with a curtain, you know, they were just telling him like, yo, do some wavy ship with your hands, and he just was like all right.
Speaker 10: I guess they're like, we promise will make it look cool in post.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like, oh, it's a tight shot, don't worry. Meanwhile, it's just you doing.
Speaker 2: This with a long white dude rag on.
Speaker 8: I think he has a scully on and there's a curtain. That's the dog that is Oh no, that's a that's a curtain around his head.
Speaker 2: That's a curtain. He turned into a do rag famo, that would be it. What is this move?
Speaker 10: It's not a do rag.
Speaker 8: He's taking this thing to another level.
Speaker 2: That's mall.
Speaker 10: Can we do? Can we do a live cover art of just make Him?
Speaker 2: Mall?
Speaker 8: We should do a movie cover art because we do have the white side?
Speaker 10: Yeah, can't we?
Speaker 8: I can go get a curtain. We're in the right laghbor.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. We're all slammed. No we're not.
Speaker 8: It's the holidays.
Speaker 2: We can do it.
Speaker 10: Damn, that is a crazy video.
Speaker 2: Fucking man, how fuck you? I like to get down, man, don't do shimik like that.
Speaker 8: I like to get down too. It tried to do a lot, but it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good show. Yeah, great show.
Speaker 8: It was kung fu, romance, hip hop, it was gangs.
Speaker 2: It's all over all the ship. I love all the ship. I love.
Speaker 8: But the Wu Tang series, I'm mad that ended. Like he was great as raik one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was another great series.
Speaker 8: I wish they would bring that back and just keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just give us like like personal stories from each remember, like give us the ghost Face series, the Race series, and.
Speaker 8: I mean all of them ended up being great in it. Like even if the gentleman that played Rizza as the seasons went like his his Rizza impression got crazier. But how else are you supposed to imitate? That's how Riza sounds. Of course it's gonna sound weird when someone else doesn't. What do we have voicemails?
Speaker 2: Got mail? We do?
Speaker 10: Uh before we do today's voicemails.
Speaker 6: I wanted to U bring up our our our guy Jack at Free Range Lion Spirit. We had so many listeners go to his business. Shout out to every single person one star.
Speaker 2: I told you it was gonna ride for you. Everyone is just.
Speaker 6: Jumping on Jack seems like a douchebag New Oriana.
Speaker 2: So it's amazing.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everybody just keep.
Speaker 10: Going fuck Jack running up during the holidays, Like.
Speaker 8: Yes, we've seen Jack clap back, though, let's not celebrate now because he made comments to the new roy male listener and smoke our podcast. He might tell us about ourselves.
Speaker 10: Remember that one guy that did the ad breakdown?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we got him the funk out of you. He looked, he looked like death on his day off.
Speaker 1: I wasn't fucking he did kind of smoking. You got him back, but he was smoking. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I cleaned him up.
Speaker 8: Remember the podcast that's big but they should oh yeah yeah Yeah. The real win was all his whole team emailing me constantly after I flagged the ship for copyright. Yeah, like trying to tell their case, No, sucking dick, cool.
Speaker 2: It's cool, saying is cool. Left sucking dick, It's cool, it's cool.
Speaker 8: But once, once he wanted to go to YouTube trial, I settled. I let it go, Okay, I just wanted them to lose views for that ten days almost two weeks. Yeah, and what was so great about it? When you went to the video it said copywritten with our LLC.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was funny anyway. But yeah, I just wanted to bring that up again. Should that shout out to everybody? I left to comment that the year?
Speaker 8: No, that was last year?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: What did you call him? You called him some cartoon? That was Max Headman.
Speaker 8: That was last year, right, Jimmy Neutron, that was last year.
Speaker 10: That was lamed him Max Headroom.
Speaker 8: There was a lot of headroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he I was fucked up. Was it wasn't us?
Speaker 8: Rosen was Peege just kept making his forehead bigger as as the clip.
Speaker 10: Went, You're gonna find that clip. Let's help this person with their brother, their liquor story issues.
Speaker 9: Love the pod, appreciate all the entertainment you put out, especially Demerius, but I'd like to be anonymous. I'm calling for some sibling advices. Basically, my sister's husband found was on her laptop and was searching something up on Reddit and found that the account signed in was my brother's account with his own personal Gmail. But he was following a bunch of born pages on there, and he was posting his nudes to them nice and his face wasn't in it, but his body and his tattoo was, And we were just feeling really concerned about, like if an employer were to see that, or the fact that it was just so easily findable on the Internet. And also me living with him. He has some sexual tendencies that I could see could be problematic, especially dating back to like when he was a minor and things, and we talk about a pretty traditional and religious background.
Speaker 8: You can't just say that and not tell us what those compromising sexual activities were, especially as a miner.
Speaker 2: Well, it's finished just because I do.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to play the second one, but I have a little more context we can provide.
Speaker 9: Aroun and you guys, I know, have more sexually progressive background. So I was wondering, you guys think this is something worth bringing up. I personally am just like very concerned for him because all his tendencies aren't necessarily healthy to me. But we don't want to like bring this up in a way that would make him uncomfortable. So how do you guys think we should approach his conversation? And do you think we're dragging it by bringing it up in the first place?
Speaker 2: What's the he just said we got sexually progressive backgrounds? Did he just call his whorse? Oh? I thought he called his gay?
Speaker 10: I mean that's why you Okay, Can I do the context first?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: So he said in high school someone threatened to extort him because he sent someone news while he was in high school and the person threat to extore him. And he said after that incident he'd stop, but obviously he didn't. And then he was also setting him when he was a minor, he was sending his nudes to adults, so that's could possibly be referred to. And he said his sex what do.
Speaker 2: You mean he was sending his news to adult like he was in.
Speaker 6: When he was in high school. He's probably sending nudes to like a twenty five year older like.
Speaker 8: Those PDF files. I'd never go after dick children.
Speaker 6: So he was in high school sending new to people heard of not men. I don't know if this guy's in the men or women. It was to catch a p You don't know if this guy's into not not our caller brother, Okay, I can.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how do you extort a high school student?
Speaker 10: You see?
Speaker 6: Well, you say if I if we're dating in high school and I send you nudes and then we have a bad break up and you're like, fuck it, I'm sharing the.
Speaker 10: Nudes with the whole high school people? Do that give me money?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 8: But what like, what do you think the price amount for extortion high school is probably like three hundred, four hundred three packs of smokes?
Speaker 10: I was going to say, like, what do you trade it? What's the value?
Speaker 8: When I was in school?
Speaker 2: Yeah, more backwoods in a ounce.
Speaker 8: Something really unfortunate happened to a girl in my high school my freshman year. Someone printed out which is crazy in retrospect, like times when you would download emails and like print things out, print it out three of her nudes and made copies and through them ships Like oh yeah, that I was really fucked up. I feel that girls because like everyone saw her pussy and like she was a freshman.
Speaker 3: Oh she had pussy out in high school fourteen years old. Panty picks, Like pussy out is crazy.
Speaker 2: Remember the first news you got like full like of course Bush everything, Uh, Bush is crazy.
Speaker 8: It wasn't in the seventies. Yeah, I remember the first mow I got it was It wasn't Bush. I mean there was some hair there, but it was not a push she was. She wasn't waxed, because that'd be crazy for a high school girl to get waxed.
Speaker 3: I think that I'm gonna if my daughter wants to get wax when she's in high school, I want to take her.
Speaker 2: Well. Now that's like probably, Now that's probably.
Speaker 3: That was a big controversy thing where like people were like getting our moms for that. But like I completely understand because I was shaving when I was in high school, and shaving comes with a whole bunch of bullshit that you shouldn't have to do it. It's just like wax is not a sexual thing. Like girls have spikinis. You can't beat the hairy bitch in high school and swimming Old Florida.
Speaker 8: Eight that no high school girls getting a wax was not swimming. I didn't see a completely waxed box till college.
Speaker 2: Probably yes, women in high school? No, yes, swim, Yeah we did.
Speaker 10: I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: That must be a upstate thing. Yeah, well we have pools, Yeah, niggas down here. Wasn't jumping in a pool between third and fourth period?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I never did it?
Speaker 8: And then shake going to another class's corny all over your definitely smell.
Speaker 2: Is that about? That is so? School is stupid when you think about it, Like, think to lead this math class, rush to the gym, change it to my swim clothes, jump in the pool for thirty seven minutes, get out, dry off, and then make it to algebra, out a shower, then go to chemistry. Yeah what the fuck is that?
Speaker 8: That's nobody showered? Like there people that have gym first period and no one would shower. You have like gym clothes that you changed and then you put your regular clothes back on.
Speaker 10: Yeah that body funk.
Speaker 8: That locker room smokes oh locker room.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my locker room was so oh it was some sing you niggas up town was stinking.
Speaker 8: Yeah, even like football, nobody really watched their practice.
Speaker 2: Ship like the.
Speaker 1: Teenage teenage boy is the worst smell I've.
Speaker 8: Ever Yeah, puberty boy.
Speaker 2: Just Deovonn said, all black people smell like deodorant. I saw that clip. Yeah, y'all don't know how hard I laught that ship.
Speaker 10: Didn't he say that to Drew Skid, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: The fen was funny because the Vaughne know, we don't some niggas stinky, But I understood what he was saying, like all black people smell like the odor.
Speaker 8: They had that Drew Sky episode going viral again when they were talking to uh Roadside Willie and they're asking if like a girl from a rival team came to suck hiss dick, would he like forget about the tide And the Vonn was like, what if somebody from Texas a and m big old titties that look like two pit bowls ready to chew.
Speaker 2: On your cock? What? The Drewski got up and walked away. We go like you smelled the colonial I don't when I came in. I don't know, you gotta smell good I feel like you're so full of ship. Really, no, you gotta smell good man?
Speaker 10: Yeah what smell?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 10: I usually think it's like a lot of deodorant.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, black people do wear a lot of Somebody started to risk.
Speaker 8: Somebody put that ship on so slow.
Speaker 2: To put on the went that it was hippy.
Speaker 1: Yeah black people, oh d maybe.
Speaker 2: Nah, you know where that come from. That come from one one day being young, being out and your ships kind of moving a little bit, and you get caught out there like yo, you stick, you funk, you look scar you for life. You don't never let that happen again.
Speaker 8: What happened with speedstick? Did that get recalled? That was like speed stick? I felt like I was bawling the green Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a terrible time speed stick.
Speaker 8: I'm sure if I smelled it, like you know, certain smells bring you right back to a time. If I could smell speed stick right now would take me right back. I would get you a gym locker room. Smelling speed stick for me is like me smelling ninety nine banana mixed mixed with that the orange axe whatever, the orange circle was I forgot.
Speaker 12: I never.
Speaker 1: Discontinued. Damn that brings back.
Speaker 2: Ship. Oh man, speed stick, my daddy, my dad is and how much deoderan are we using? We got to put rubber grips on the side of it.
Speaker 8: Put that and you would grip it and it would like crumble rubble on that ship like it's a glock that she would crumble into like crack rocks. Want to hit your arm.
Speaker 10: It is amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at it.
Speaker 10: You ever lick it? But because like it looks all right, hear me out.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear you out. You eat the over eating it. You're not eating it. I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: When you and you're fresh, open it, open, brand new, not after you've been using it for a year and then it's like clean and shiny and smooth.
Speaker 10: You never just like put your tongue on it.
Speaker 2: No, I've never done that.
Speaker 14: You've never I've never looked listening has done this and I'm waiting for done it.
Speaker 2: But we noticed, like the ass you.
Speaker 6: Think licking is putting a little tongue a little bit of the odor.
Speaker 2: It's not like that's not that I think I think the ass speed Yeah, very clean and very like you know, well cut. Yeah, I don't know. It's like people that used to you guys never tried Plato.
Speaker 10: It's the same thing, like it's.
Speaker 2: A I'm a grown man in your forties. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 2: I was in high school putting on theodor and I wasn't licking it. I was a kid playing with Plato. I didn't know any better. I don't think you should lick the odorant.
Speaker 8: My pop said, the quintisential white man smelled old spice and gold bond together. Oh that's when you smell my pops from. You can smell them from. I'm inside, I can smell him. He's outside in the driveway, Dad's way. Remember these bottles. I used to have one of these, the bottle bottle, the o G I remember those, Yeah, old spice. Yeah, I was still in my parents house, probably in football, like when chafing would happen. Not the yellow gold bond, the green one, the extra man. I would be running around my crib like Freddie Mercury when that shit hit my.
Speaker 1: Taint, don't piss me off.
Speaker 8: Jumping The green one was crazy. The yellow one was cool. That that did the trick, but the green ones when you had like severe like two a day's chafing, it would carry it in one night. But boy did you have to You paid for it.
Speaker 10: This detour we've taken, we didn't help this kid at all.
Speaker 3: What we're so many back all you're from the Bronx, and I'm sure you messed with a lot of Spanish women.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the limit?
Speaker 2: Soul? Let me sold? Let me so. I was dating a guy and I used some of that ship one time a girl shower. My ass was cleaned for seventy two hours.
Speaker 1: Bro, this stuff I wanted to try it.
Speaker 3: I was like I had to be like twenty two or something for and I was dating this guy and his mother was Puerto Rican and I had I'm like, what is this like? They always talk about this whatever? I use that ship when I tell you, I felt like someone has shoved a peppermint up.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Somebody was blowing your buttons, somebody felt like somebody was blowing into your butt.
Speaker 10: It was that feeling.
Speaker 2: I love it. Ah, that' like cool.
Speaker 1: I don't like that the clean.
Speaker 10: It's not clean.
Speaker 3: That peppermint doctor browner? Is that y'all use with y'all sick asses makes you feel like that too. I don't know that the peppermint patty pussy like the severe.
Speaker 8: One does that, not the regular one, which I had to stop because again it's like you clean floors. Somebody cleaning my balls with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool. You just give me dove.
Speaker 8: Real West women like first generation or born there and moved to New York. Stop rubbing vics all over your titties. They would just have vixed just here and gold band too.
Speaker 2: It was just sick.
Speaker 8: It's just a tradition to go to sleep. And some of the bigger West Indian women would put gold bond on their chests so they wouldn't sweat all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 8: I mean I still beat.
Speaker 2: Vix when you not when you're not sick, when your chest is crazy.
Speaker 8: It didn't stop me. It just there was areas I couldn't explore on that.
Speaker 3: The girls, it's a whole thing on TikTok. The girls now all the old like things are coming back. The girls are now dusting themselves with powder again. Remember you back when your grandmother used to dust Oh y'all are men, So y'a don't really know y'all don't know. Women back in the day used to dust themselves with powder, so like powder used to have to be under the titties, under the arms, in between the thighs. But we stopped doing it because Johnson and Johnson was giving us all you don't camp.
Speaker 8: It didn't stop West. Any women took gold bond powder and put it on their chest and under their titties.
Speaker 1: Oh it was the powder. I thought you meant like the cream.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, the powder. Yeah, but they would also put it would mix with vix.
Speaker 1: That's how do we.
Speaker 2: Help this gentleman?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, bro, you gotta sit your brother down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this.
Speaker 8: Could lead to something bad. Yeah, he was already sending nudes to grown ass fucking adults, So you should try to nip this in the button now and get him the helping needs.
Speaker 2: But what what what adults worth these though pdf files? Yeah? Probably, but like if he was knowingly sending his news to adults, like yeah, yeah, people get a lesson.
Speaker 6: Also, like maybe remind him of how much trauma he had from the first time he got jammed up with this. Like remember in high school when you said you were gonna stop this because of how bad. It would be like, you're gonna this's gonna happen again.
Speaker 8: So what's the But isn't there like a thing you can google his name, he said, and find his nudes on Ready, He's like, if an employer just types his name and if he has a job interview, the first thing that's coming up is his booty hole on Reddit.
Speaker 2: Oh that ain't gonna stop nothing. You could soe now if they don't hire you for that, so kind of low is protecting you. You wouldn't know that if you don't hire me because my news online, I could sue you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they wouldn't know that. That's why they didn't get the job. If you do a job interview and then no one ever calls you back, Yeah, you don't know why listen riminating. It's people that like have had revenge porn or anything online. I think that's fucked up. But if there's somebody like willingly spreading their butt cheeks on Reddit, I don't know if that's probably the right person for this company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree most of your news.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that's not progressive. And I know he thinks we are progressive, but now I'm just that person. I'm not. I don't even have questions. I just don't think I'll ever reply back to that resume.
Speaker 10: Okay, And that's like, And if you're posting on Reddit, I'm curious, is it?
Speaker 6: Like I think in most social media people are looking for, you know, comments, you're looking for like you're looking for like gratits.
Speaker 10: You know, someone is compliment you. So who, Like where are they? What forms? Because I'm sure's a million nude forms on Reddit?
Speaker 8: Oh for sure?
Speaker 10: What does he want to hear?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 10: What is the what dopamine is being hit that makes him want to do this so bad?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: What is he serving?
Speaker 8: Okay, let me try to make sense of your question with a dopamine? Have you ever sent a risky text and you were like to consentially to a person that you were flirting with?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I get yeah.
Speaker 8: Is there not some dopamine or some excitement of that reply to your risky text? Yeah, it's a bit of impulse that I think is with any type of drug or impulse at the moment. And he's been doing this since as a kid and continues to do it, so clearly he's addicted to whatever a reaction from his risky posts. Yeah, that's probably what it is. If he just out here willing and elly, just sending everything as a kid to now also to the world wide Web, not even a PDF file like just just here you go, world, Yeah, here's my nude, not even on some OnlyFans. Is like business model ship you just here you go. There's probably some dopamine in getting a response to his naked body, which is an addiction that you should probably talk to your brother.
Speaker 3: I do wonder why more people don't go into porn, Like I have a cousin that I told her was like the ship she be doing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you could just like go into porn like you don't be doing anything else doing And what's g this bitch this?
Speaker 3: I'm I love, I love she know she knows she wild and I'm not gonna say her name. I would never do her like that. But she has let she let her boyfriend on a piece of food and ate it. She's let me, she lets her man p on her like she's not geez tested to me, different level of freaky. I said, girl, go into porn. I don't like you are wasting your talents. Regular niggas like.
Speaker 8: But that's the intimate thing she does with her partner that she enjoys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't mean just some frands on camera. What are they called?
Speaker 8: They called it collabing?
Speaker 2: Now, No, he looked, No he collabed, collaborated content. No, he pissed on your face. You said how I was?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Yep, mom, you there's no way you're into that type of stuff.
Speaker 8: Sex pissing his missionary?
Speaker 10: Does she present freaky?
Speaker 2: Don't do that, don't see don't don't don't do that. Don't that narrative? His missionary? You know how crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't want to vegan pe and on me.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I don't want anybody pan on me.
Speaker 3: But if I had to choose, and you want a vegan and pee on you. No, y'all eat a lot of sparagus. You ever smelled asparagus pea?
Speaker 2: That's true. It got a little tang to it, but at least it's clear. You don't want you what you want yellow piss or you want clear?
Speaker 8: First of all, you can eat meat and have clear piss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just drink water. Yeah, but it's you know, when y'all eat meat and pa is kind of like it smell like.
Speaker 10: It doesn't smell like steak.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 8: It was like I wish it was like carbon kind of Yeah, a bunch of women asked me to piss on them. If it smell like carbone, it's hard to get a reservation. Clearly they're doing something right.
Speaker 3: Yes, sit down with the sexual devia and and try to help them. You're worried about them being embarrassed. Listen at this point, it's past that because it sounds like you're worried about like their safety or other people's safety.
Speaker 8: So future like this is, it's the internet, it's forever. The more you do this, the harder it's going to be to get away from it.
Speaker 2: When you want to call better help and give them rory mall and you get.
Speaker 8: You could get a therapist.
Speaker 6: You could guilt him with the religious angle too, because we're not gonna uh say our coller's name because he didn't want it to be said.
Speaker 10: But it's this.
Speaker 8: Also, he's probably lashing out.
Speaker 6: So they are very religious. Well he said it, he said the family. Yeah, so you could do that. Hit him over the head with like you know, mom, dad.
Speaker 8: Probably why he why? Yeah, he's revolting against a very strict and religious household, but I know it'll be awkward, especially having that conversation with a sibling, or for his safety and his future, have that awkward conversation. Pretty simple advice is it's Tom Man, his butthole is on Reddit. This is going too far after you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once your buttthole ends up on Reddit, once your balloon knt is on like page three and Reddit.
Speaker 6: Page three, that must be a good photo. Keep going, keep here doing something right. How much karma does your asshole have?
Speaker 2: Keep it up.
Speaker 8: And if that's his thing and he doesn't want to change, get a fucking OnlyFans, bro, like, at least make a career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make it, That's what I'm saying. Make a dollar or.
Speaker 8: Reach out to theamaricas.
Speaker 10: You guys could collab collapse Syracuse.
Speaker 1: I never says she lived at Syracuse.
Speaker 2: In Rochester, and you still ain't saying. What I g was how many followers she got.
Speaker 1: Probably like five hundred.
Speaker 2: Does she present freaking or is it like that's a relationship? Oh my bad? Come on, man, No, I thought she said she just does like nasty ship with her Like god.
Speaker 8: I mean, so it's questions kind of gross, but you know, it's almost Christmas.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 8: Would you ever nut on a piece of toast and give it to a young lady?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck? Now, that's the season forgiven. And if that's what she wants for Christmas, would.
Speaker 1: You ever look at her differently?
Speaker 3: Yes, if your girl, if she loves you that much, if you're a girl that you like nut on toaster street. O.
Speaker 2: If my girl tells me, yo, nut on this toast street and I'm gonna eat it, I'm gonna help her pack her belongers and get it.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I'll be trying to tell y'all. I'll be trying to be so freaky for this minute, these men and they judging you.
Speaker 2: I just what were we doing? Nut on French toast? Nah? Like this little little little you know, the toaster STRUDEO.
Speaker 1: So she could mix it with the glaze.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do that. I could just nut in your mouth like you don't have to.
Speaker 8: Do that, and then chase it with it.
Speaker 3: Maybe she wants nah, but like maybe she wants to experience. You want to hit the mact to hit the um say hit the mac and cheese.
Speaker 8: I think, honestly, in the height of the moment before I nutted, I would probably agree to that, and the post nut clarity would hit me quicker than when I beat off by myself, like and and it'd be clear, and then i'd see it on the I'd probably tell her to stop, and if she ate, I'd be like, all right. First of all, I'm gonna go get a rag while you, yeah asked, while you enjoy your breakfast.
Speaker 2: So I'm about to come. She leans over to the nice and grabs eggle that's on a saucer. Well on this, I'm sure like, no, I don't have to nut again. Now, I'm just like yo.
Speaker 6: And it would have to be preheated because those coming frozen, so you gotta toast it toasted before.
Speaker 10: It's got to be timed, like the ding has to go off on the toaster, and you gotta be like all right, And then you.
Speaker 8: Don't want to get a skill building.
Speaker 2: There's too much going on. It's too much happening. We ain't got to do that.
Speaker 14: Coming on the torture is hilarious. A girl asked me to come on the mirror one and I couldn't do it, like, come on the mirror? Why just we was having sex in front of the mirror, and she was like, come on the mirror, I'm gonna look it up. And I just started laughing.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I was like, Yo, what are you talking swag? It's not swag, it is licking the mirror. Yeah, that's weird. That's weir in the toaster strude.
Speaker 8: At least at you in a hotel, because that's crazy looking at a hotel.
Speaker 2: Here, fucking nuts the Mandre stop behind the.
Speaker 1: Stop, guys, I'm really getting, you.
Speaker 8: Know, and you know what's nuts. I know I've stayed in every single room in the Mandria on in West Hollywood. That means I was doing a fit check getting dressed, and Mal's nut was there at one point.
Speaker 2: For sure. They know me. I was.
Speaker 8: I was staring at my jeans and Mall's nut.
Speaker 2: I always cover the couch with sheets. They time me I came to my room, that couch. The fact that sheets so funny. Every every time I've seen enough porn, they shoot and this this is this is we're on set. Nah, I'm cool. Cover that ship up.
Speaker 10: Lily Phillips running around, Oh my god, well this was fun.
Speaker 8: Uh PG just to catch his flight. Everyone has to get home.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Yeah, you gotta go this. This was great.
Speaker 8: Happy Holidays to everyone, whatever you celebrate. Thoughts and prayers were with everyone that's having a tough time during this holiday.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We will be back for the new Year.
Speaker 8: We are rightfully so you guys can get mad. I don't really give a fuck. We're not putting an episode out on Christmas. No, man, enjoy your time with the fan man. We're giving one episode for you guys. You will not have one on Friday and Saturday, but we will be right back.
Speaker 2: We will be back Monday. We will be back.
Speaker 8: It's okay for some people to take Christmas off with their family, and I know that's a crazy concept.
Speaker 3: It's the perfect time for you to go back and watch the Patreon episode episodes that you haven't seen. And if you're not signed up for Patreon, you should go sign up because there's a fucking crazy backlog of some of my favorite episodes.
Speaker 1: So do that on Christmas.
Speaker 2: Use this time to catch up on episode. Subscribe to the Patreon.
Speaker 6: If you ain't post your booty hall on Reddit, post your booty hall on Patreon.
Speaker 10: Patreon.
Speaker 3: We can see it if you post it in the community chat. We have a community chat that we do check and go in there and talk to you guys. I'm gonna check it during Christmas and see how you guys are doing. So please in the Patreon community chat, you can go in there and post your stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't think we have guidelines, but as soon as we sign off, I'm putting a guideline that you can't put your booty whole.
Speaker 2: Doing that.
Speaker 8: I don't want anyone putting nudes in that thing whatsoever.
Speaker 10: I feel like that actually would happen. Someone would do that.
Speaker 2: Also, take this time to leave us more voicemails. Yeah, yes, while we're off, so when we come back, we can listen to you crazies and tell us about your holidays and what you and your crazy family did. Yeah, we have some fun when we get back. Be safe, be blessed, Merry Christmas, enjoy your family, enjoy your time together, and we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger peace