Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: And welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses, Malone.
Speaker 3: Have you sayed the Parents Cinema? I'm scared?
Speaker 4: I was. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's really good. Really, it's good. It's like I looked at it today too, I was like, it's good.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 1: The lushness going on a red blue. Yeah, probably mixed out with you. Ever drank a.
Speaker 4: Long long time when it first came out a year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What else was a thing I used to drink? Drink incredible hawks?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: We did Apple Martini's Long Island ice sees with the sweet and sour with velvetere Yes, we did patron and Pineapple Pineapple. I can't even smell Patrol nowhere.
Speaker 4: I can't either.
Speaker 3: We would do when we would be like, okay, let's just do the one drink. We get a long Island mm hmmm mm hmm. Day if we was risc then we was going to do the Audios.
Speaker 1: Motherf Audios is long gut the nice tea, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is, honestly, I.
Speaker 1: Thought audio is a long guy. The nice tea was a sat.
Speaker 3: Drink, but they have like I think they have like one liquor less than the other or something like that, and then one is blue and one is brown or something like that. Because with the Long Island is yeah, I think it's like put brown brown. And then when you do the Long Beach, I think it's cranberry. Yeah, but the audios, I really don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I used to like the Long Beach his tea, Give me a long Beach real rush you nothing right?
Speaker 3: No, no wine, no champagne, no nothing.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: If you ever seen somebody drunk, why would you ever drink?
Speaker 4: Everybody's When I drink, I drink.
Speaker 1: Drinks that made it look cool.
Speaker 2: Every time I ever seen somebody drink, they just don't look cool. Well, I mean I want to be myself. Like if you see somebody even like take three drinks, they get to smiling and look as stupid.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, I don't know how good y'all really, Like, I'll be honest, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know how y'all could just poison y'allself for some sake of pursuit of feeling good. I mean, I get it, the world gonna do it, but I just look at y'all like, y'all motherfuckers is just crazy.
Speaker 4: You know. I feel you.
Speaker 3: Was having that same thought today and I was like, wow, like I really need to, like you know, take better care of my insides, like you know, because I was thinking about my grandmother she's eighty four, and just thinking about, like you know what I'm saying, when she started changing. She used to smoke cigarettes, but like when she got in her forty she just changed, like her whole everything, her whole diet, her whole everything. So I'm like, yeah, I agree, Like you shouldn't be poison in our body like that.
Speaker 1: And I get it right.
Speaker 2: It's like a wine in the spirit is different, but like it's called a spirit and you're.
Speaker 3: Right because sometimes that one drink and make the spirit come out of you, but it might not be no good spirit, buddy. I don't drink no Hennessy, I don't drink no. I don't drink dark liquor.
Speaker 1: I just I really can't understand.
Speaker 2: And most of the time when you ask somebody about drinking, they don't know why they drink.
Speaker 1: Like nobody ever says it tastes good.
Speaker 3: That's true, because liquor does not taste good to me.
Speaker 2: I never heard one person that's like, man, gee, it tastes so fucking delicious, Like how you know you drink.
Speaker 3: Even flavor ones don't even taste good to be to keep a one hundred.
Speaker 1: So I really don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it tastes good though the the fat Tuesdays, but that's mixing the flavor.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying those taste good. Yeah, those are good.
Speaker 3: Those are good, Like you know, that's like a slushy or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like a seven eleven slushy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it's like.
Speaker 3: It tastes like that, but you know, without adding the extra shots and stuff like that, like it is, you know, but no, it's not like I taste good, but I do. I mean honestly, probably Like now I will try to like take a couple of shots to try to like loosen up before I get ready to be into.
Speaker 1: Not just loosen up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But what ends up happening is I end up getting sleepy. So I'm like, okay, I didn't even you know what I'm saying, Like I didn't even need this, but I tell myself. So I'm telling myself like, Okay, let me get out of my head. Let me try to like like and yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I'm listening to you, like I need to take a couple of shots to loosen before I get.
Speaker 4: Being like you know, like I'll try.
Speaker 3: It's not like all the time, but sometime I'm like, okay, you know what, like, let me just not be in my head, so let me just.
Speaker 1: Take why not just get out your head.
Speaker 4: Everybody's not like you, g I.
Speaker 1: Mean you guys don't have a head and a body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying everybody's not like you. I mean maybe that she just wanted to, you know, relax.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just relax?
Speaker 3: It's hard for me? I know for me sometimes, well now I'm starting to do my whole meditation thing is trying to try to take time and turn my TV off, take my phone away from myself.
Speaker 4: Starting to do that.
Speaker 3: So maybe easier now, but before it was not easy for me to just relax.
Speaker 4: And i'mnna be honest with you. And that's why.
Speaker 2: But I think as a kid, you used to relax, but I think as you got old, you became cold, dependent on things to make you relax.
Speaker 3: I don't think I really had a relaxing child, though I didn't relax nothing.
Speaker 1: Of course you did. There were certain times you were relaxed. Like you.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember you control your body. You don't need foreign substance to get things out of your body that your mind emits yourself, like your mind, all that stuff come out your head said, Look, this ain't an intervention. I'm just saying, that's not.
Speaker 3: My spirits.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you be possessed.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, at least the excuses y'all make you so fucking bad. I need to when I'm about to get into me sometimes I need to kind of say I just like if I heard that and I was a dude, I'll be like me, cut your ass out, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You don't want this?
Speaker 3: That's not what you didn't want anything, Because why do you need to drink to get some kinky?
Speaker 4: Just do it.
Speaker 3: She may not have that, Yes she does, she does, but she may think she needs that. I'm in my head and sounds like a crackhead.
Speaker 2: No, for real, I'm a person. I understand like I've done some kid. I was like, do I really want to fuck it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's because you have the same will power over your existence.
Speaker 3: Y's true.
Speaker 4: And I said, yeah, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: She she ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it don't work. It's your body. Of course you can tell your body anyway. Of course it doesn't work. But I'm saying you can tell your body and your mind. It's your mind. You could tell your mind what to do.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: It's just easier said than done.
Speaker 1: No, it's as simple as doing it.
Speaker 2: See, this is what I'm saying, Like we become so co dependent on ship that we just start saying ship that I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: People be telling me.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, what the fuck? And yeah, I'm smoking these cigarettes after I eat. It helps me relax.
Speaker 3: I'm like, just relax, guy, I know, I get what she's saying.
Speaker 2: People smoked cigarettes after they smoked the cigarettes. I could relax.
Speaker 3: No, I feel you, because most people do smoke after they smoke.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just take the breath before you smoke the tobacco.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This just have to smoke weeds so that they can't eat that make the foodste better though.
Speaker 2: And that's probably like a clinical issue. Okay, think about it, like I need a foreign substance to enjoy the taste of food.
Speaker 4: Well, it's an herb.
Speaker 1: It's a foreign substance to your body to enjoy the taste.
Speaker 3: It brings out the flavor and no season, it brings out hands and the flavor would be like, damn, this is goods.
Speaker 1: So you don't how motherfucker's crackheads.
Speaker 3: Oh man, we're just speaking on him when you know we do drink. We don't even drink like that anymore. We don't do anything to Last time y'all was here, y'all was drunk, was it? No?
Speaker 1: Not y'all you too, I wasn't. You wasn't as drunk as hurt.
Speaker 4: I wasn't drunk.
Speaker 1: I wasn't as drunk as her. You was drinking, I.
Speaker 4: Would know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you was drinking?
Speaker 3: Was I drinking?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I was not drinking.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 4: I was. You was going through some time?
Speaker 2: What the fuck did I got to do with drinking? But what does that have to do with drinking?
Speaker 4: That's what happened to relax?
Speaker 3: Like she told you, and I was like, okay, I'm about to go in here. Fuck with this, nigga, g let me take a couple of shots. Were in the car, like what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying? You know what that's happened?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm just gonna be chill and yeah, going, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: It's not there's no pressure on you, guys. No siblings first off, no ceilings. Yeah, finally read and Britt is here. Man, I don't know, but obviously they've been drinking.
Speaker 3: Apparently from your text messages swear.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: She said? She had to get some out of her lockerism. I was like, what are you doing? She got, but she got at Junior bas.
Speaker 4: You say you booked.
Speaker 1: I know it's a show because I'm a rapper. Would you get booked at Junior's bachelor party?
Speaker 3: No, I ain't going to do Definitely going to Junior's she booked, meaning you know that date is book She had my calendars.
Speaker 1: What were you doing that?
Speaker 2: You just needed to counsel the podcast that you ain't did in six weeks.
Speaker 1: No, don't do me like I'm gonna do you.
Speaker 3: I don't do me like that. I have to stop going with my mother and it's not cap Captain hook Okay, I didn't have to go up to my mom's house.
Speaker 1: San Juan Capistra, I have to go to my mom himself. Captain Morgan, that's your favorite.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And then that was the only time you you don't even start with me.
Speaker 2: I missed one week when I was in the battle. I missed one week because I.
Speaker 4: Was in the East Coast.
Speaker 1: That was like a whole two months ago rough that was like October.
Speaker 4: It was like back to back.
Speaker 2: No, that was in October, and this month was the Bay Area. Next month is Atlanta, right, and then January is England and France.
Speaker 3: Day. You want to England and people buy hip hop albums there, I know they do.
Speaker 1: I'm selling they just do.
Speaker 3: You're gonna so you're gonna do shows out there or something.
Speaker 2: So that might be the place that I might do one promotional show. I ain't really been doing a lot of promotional shows.
Speaker 3: You need to talk too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been talking too much.
Speaker 3: You need to talk more.
Speaker 1: Yes, people.
Speaker 2: Y'all been saying all this shit going on with all these people, with all these women following these charges.
Speaker 1: I know this is right, that's what I want to talk to you guys about.
Speaker 3: I knew I had a funny feeling this was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It was on my mind, and I was gonna talk to Peter about it. But I was like, I'm gonna talk to Red and Bread about this.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: So now at this point, I know that there's a coalition of women that come together and be like, we're never gonna make each other look bad in public? What there is that y'all have never said anything bad about a woman published? Y'all, women women like on the out look like the most aligned people in the world.
Speaker 1: Right, put that on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put that on there so you ain't popper stopping or yeah, so you ain't spending on women like it seem like they have the tightest bond in the world, like y'all will not for the most part. Culturally, you guys don't down talk to each other like y'all not gonna talk about nobody with a BBL even if it a little fucked up publicly, like y'all say some ship just like when your friends, yeah, just like when your friends behooves, Like y'all not gonna say it to each other, But y'all tell other people like that bitch is a whole m hmm.
Speaker 3: No, I would tell my friends she could hold Probably not I would.
Speaker 2: I mean, if she talks, she's not gonna tell you the truth. No, you're gonna say it as a joke. You have your whole phase, girl, for sure.
Speaker 3: Say you're going through a whole phase.
Speaker 1: Girl, that's how you're gonna reference like a phase.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say that because.
Speaker 1: All girls swear to God.
Speaker 3: That's a new term, your whole phase.
Speaker 4: I mean, y'all don't think we were saying whole phase back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just said, y'all say, girl, you was out there home geting honest. So, no, what about this.
Speaker 4: These charges and stuff like, what do you want to talk about with this?
Speaker 2: So they're not criminal charges, right, you understand how this works. So any some of these cases that are past the statute of limitation, which means they're not able to be prosecuted because it's a time period that they're able to be prosecuted in the court of law.
Speaker 1: So they're taking.
Speaker 2: A civil route to sue people over these cases. So all of these stuff that's flying in as people saying this person did this to me at this time, and I want to sue them.
Speaker 4: Okay. My only issue.
Speaker 3: With that because I don't because I don't really know. I was just That's why I need to ask you. Did they have to have any type of evidence for the civil suit? No?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, because of civil suit you do have to prove it. But the problem is, right, these are criminal charges, and like something you could be a liable for is a lot different than something you're guilty of, get it, guilty liable, they're different. They are kind of the same. They're like second cousins, but they could fuck because they're not that close, you know what I'm saying. So guilty and liable it's different. So civil court is about being liable.
Speaker 1: Like O. J.
Speaker 2: Simpson could be found not guilty in criminal court but was found liable civilly for what happened to Nicole and Ron Goldman.
Speaker 1: So it's a little tricky.
Speaker 2: But I was just thinking about that, like all of these what do you say, like if and we talked about this red like this is some shit that you really you know, you can look at differently, But is there a space like I naturally want to believe all women. I don't know if that's like I'm a sucker sometimes deep down, or I genuinely want to believe women are greater and so they're just honest.
Speaker 1: But we all know women be for the shit.
Speaker 2: And I find myself in the middle because I'm not, you know, like I'm not in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the court cases.
Speaker 2: But I just don't know what to say, Like all the shit with Cassie and Puff, it's like you telling this man give you this much money or you gonna go public. Like that makes me feel weird, like if somebody violated me, you know what I mean. And I'm a GM population person, regular citizen. I don't know if I would be okay with just you paying me because it's some shit money most likely money not gonna fix.
Speaker 3: But if she's past the statue of limitations, there's that she could do criminally, so.
Speaker 1: But why would you let it pass the statue of limitation?
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 3: Mentally, I mean it appeared, I mean, she's went through a lot, so you don't know what the courage it even took to even get to the point where.
Speaker 4: She decided to extore him for money.
Speaker 3: It was like she was like in a marriage. She was with him for so long. I feel like, you know, all the things that she endured or those things she wanted her money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, she made her money.
Speaker 3: What I feel like, well, I feel like she was in that relationship for so long. She left with nothing. I think that there was her like.
Speaker 4: She had been mentally abused, physically abused.
Speaker 2: So they say, right, so, why would you not go to the police eventually.
Speaker 3: Because we the police can't always protect you this. You know, this man is whatever it was, she was afraid or fearful or you know, of I think of of him.
Speaker 2: But she extorts him, says, hey, if you don't give me this money, I'm going to go to the police.
Speaker 4: That may have happen. Money that he had promised her before.
Speaker 1: It was obvious it's not money he promised her.
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because she didn't say it was money that he promised her.
Speaker 4: She didn't say anything. Only thing she did was fall the laws.
Speaker 1: Oh, she had the attorney and they all said that he had.
Speaker 2: She had been threatening a lawsuit if he didn't pay her thirty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Maybe he said that he was going to give her money and maybe he didn't tell you that.
Speaker 2: But again that's the imaginary world. Like why is it going to a space of in every regular life, that would be extortion, That would be extortion. Now, I get it right, You feel like because if he's guilty, then you don't feel like it's extortion. It's still extortion. Okay, even let's say he did all those things. Let's say Cuz had her sucking dick, taking dick, cussing her out, blah blah, even threatening him saying if you don't give.
Speaker 1: Me, this is extortion.
Speaker 2: And we're in a time now where oh, because I think Puff did this, it's okay for him for her to extort him for money.
Speaker 3: I just feel like that was crazy, like this law, because.
Speaker 1: I just it's so And I don't want you to speak.
Speaker 3: Against I do because no, I have a problem with a lot of a lot of it, Like I agree with you, and I hate that because I I said this to Asian when we're having the debate about it, when it first s popped off, I said, but why didn't why did she go for the money? Like for me, I want I'm either one of you what I want.
Speaker 4: You she probably do want. I get all that. But I mean, but how the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing is we're talking about we're talking about people that the idea.
Speaker 2: But you're putting hands up as if what exactly so you're not scared to extort him in the civil court, but you're saying she's scared.
Speaker 3: You're saying the same ship.
Speaker 1: That's where my don't makes sense. It don't make sense.
Speaker 3: She can't legally she could legally get the money.
Speaker 1: No, she couldn't legally get the money.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, if she would have, if she would have went for then she would have went in for the criminal got the money.
Speaker 4: I thought she was. I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Past she become statue.
Speaker 4: We don't know what the situation was with that.
Speaker 1: We do know the reality is she didn't go to the police.
Speaker 2: She didn't fun which place do you actually like?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Like why am I in this situation to have to think this hard?
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, you don't want him to go to jail, but you want him to give you money.
Speaker 1: I probably would have a problem.
Speaker 4: And I have thought he was gonna win. I mean, she gonna win.
Speaker 1: So then why was she and why would she chase it civilly?
Speaker 4: Because the money?
Speaker 3: It's like, Okay, she she wants to justice as far as him locked up. She doesn't think she could win, but I mean the money some better.
Speaker 1: She could have went to both.
Speaker 2: This don't make sense, Like a got to come to a place where it stop being personal within these conversations and actually makes sense.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, I mean, there's there's victims, there's people that there isn't money involved, and they don't speak up at the time. Whatever the case may be, they don't speak up at the time. So just because she this is a situation where he has a lot of money and who she is, it's the same type of situation, apparently she couldn't speak up.
Speaker 1: It's not she couldn't. You got it, she did it.
Speaker 4: It's the same.
Speaker 2: It's it's a difference. It's a huge difference, And you gotta stop.
Speaker 4: Well, what's the difference from somebody that's not a Cassie, that's been in a situation, that's been sexually abused or been through things and they haven't spoke.
Speaker 2: Up again again, listen, right, there's a space that that can be the actual truth. But then there's a space that actually can be this is not about what's going on, but this is about money. Because of how she approached it, Like, how can I look at her fairly as a regular human being and be like, well, you accusing him, but you didn't want him to be criminally held be held liable, but you wanted him to be civilly.
Speaker 4: I think she left with that thing.
Speaker 3: She was with him for however long, for so many years. Damn there like a marriage. Still don't justify that, And that was you know, she wanted to. She was, you know, felt owe that money.
Speaker 2: So that's called extortion, right, that's extortion where you literally decide somebody owe me, But you didn't make them go through the contract of marriage to give the pussy away to do all the things you was doing. You let him get that shit off for free. You didn't make him have any contractual liability to your responsibility. But since you don't like what happened with the contract, now publicly you come out and you're like, well, you know what, I ain't getting no money, So now I'm starting to think, like, how much of it is real? I can't help but think that because you're putting me in a fucking awkward situation and it's really none of my fucking business. I don't have to think about it at a think about it at all. But now it's like, do I feel bad for Puff?
Speaker 3: But now what about all these the all the allegations that's coming out.
Speaker 1: After because they're all civily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know they're all civil, but the bodyguard, he.
Speaker 1: Ain't what he's doing for he wants money?
Speaker 4: Oh does he want money?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh story of Booker?
Speaker 1: No Puff, he like, you didn't give me no money? Got sick?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, his son and everything.
Speaker 3: But I mean he got a story is still I mean, it is what it is. They just are not quiet now. But he still did those things.
Speaker 4: This is my whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: That's not the point. And see that's the problem. You don't know he did that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he did it.
Speaker 1: So I don't care if people say this is.
Speaker 4: The bodyguards story. Okay, this is why I so why.
Speaker 1: Would he not? Actually this is nobody is going to the police, but everybody.
Speaker 3: Going to the whole monkey dude, bullsh and everybody.
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 3: And the thing that's fucking with me is the fact that if there is some truth, like he said, how she went about it, how everybody's coming out and it's doing all these other things. It's taken away from what actually happened and what you should be doing about it. That's all I get. Hey, I mean, if that and if any of that happened to her, I pray that she's okay, her and her family and that and that you know, she got what she got and she good. But you're telling the truth, like this shit everything is just the way everything is is not cool.
Speaker 4: Like that's just I just said that.
Speaker 2: It's almost inhumane, and I'm gonna tell you why it's almost inhumane. It's the most selfish thing she could do. Like right, if you think somebody is a predator, because that's what you guys are all describing a predator. Oh, this girl, this girl, this girl. So you mean to tell me none of you motherfuckers went to the police to get this nigga. Puff is fucking Jeffrey Donner at this point. This nigga beating people up, getting people paid to get killed, raping bitches, hanging people out the balcony's threatening other people. Uh, he's a fucking cook. He watching all this shit. You mean tell me, y'all been letting this nigga run wild all this time.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't. None of y'all went to the police.
Speaker 4: But they did the same thing with R. Kelly though they said the same thing.
Speaker 3: Remember all those years they said, y'all see, miss y'all let this ship ride for so long, and then no, R.
Speaker 1: Kelly went to jail. He fought the case.
Speaker 2: Puff ain't smelled the case. Even right now with all this shit going on, these two people came out to me. Puff did this to me, bitch, Why y'all didn't go to the police a long time ago, like Cassie excuse of not going to the police cannot be well, maybe she felt some good. It's entirely too much power in her making steps. She could have held him, had him held account She could have had him held accountable criminally and civil like both like it don't stop. But let's say, and Puff is such a player.
Speaker 4: About that, okay, So it's why did he didn't have to settle?
Speaker 2: I mean he did, Yes, he does because he understands brand. He understands brand incredibly well. The more shit that she was able to say, you know, I mean, the more he knew it would.
Speaker 1: Hurt his brand. To the point right now, even now that two or three days, he.
Speaker 2: Had to step down from a vote he lost deals, so he had to settle. See, Michael Jackson made the mistake of not settling instantly, and it ruined his career. Now again, it don't matter if these things are true or false. We could never know. We don't know what happened with Michael Jackson, won't know what happened with Kobe, won't know what happened with puff right, but you have to worry, like, damn, is this all true or is this fake? And now you're trying to look at all these people like people ask me all the time, why you not mad at our R Kelly's in prison for longer than fucking Sammy the Boy Gravano and Sammy the Boy murdered thirty people or twenty something people. So whichever pussy he he got, you know what I mean, however it happened, he got thirty fucking years. So I'm not fucking not listening to his music. I'm gonna listen to his fucking music while in prison, for you're gonna die up in this motherfucker, so.
Speaker 1: I don't got to.
Speaker 2: I don't gotta have a moral standard over nobody in prison. Your life, his life over. I'm still jamming the songs. But now it's like when I look at the puff and I look at different people, I don't know what to feel.
Speaker 1: And that's fucked up because I think.
Speaker 2: As a as a society, we were denied just do for these people. So now we're left with these open ended concepts of people where it's like, damn do I uh, Like it's somebody, go look at me crazy if I'm playing puff, which you know, I mean, I don't give a fuck obviously, but I'm seeing an average person where you have to draw a line in the sand, and there's women who could be.
Speaker 1: Mad that you playing puff. It's like, well what happened?
Speaker 2: So it's just this weird space. And I saw the shit with Jamie Fox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jamie Fox. Now, yeah that story was kind of crazy though. Like he was at a rest he met this girl, he had just met her, and I guess they she said, they walked off, and she walked with him, and he put her his hand under her dress and fondled her breast, all this while in a public place in the restaurant, and she goes, her friend comes and he, I guess, like stops and then they go back to.
Speaker 4: He goes back to his table. He was really drunk, she said.
Speaker 3: And this case had already been dismissed before, so she tried to tried to file it or it was fouled before and it was dismissed, and that Survivor Act there was a deadline.
Speaker 4: So with that, you know, she filed it again.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my thing with that, with that, I'm like, you went over to you just met him, you went over.
Speaker 4: Seamie fox So Jamie FOXX says.
Speaker 3: Let's go over here to this place or this little area, and you're let he's under your dress and you don't go back and tell anyone at that time or nothing.
Speaker 1: This is what we're saying about Cassie.
Speaker 4: Like it's the same thing. It's just it is.
Speaker 3: But it's crazy because you know, if there was abuse and things like that, like mentally, you don't know where these women are like in their heads.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: And she was she was nineteen, so we don't know if it took place, when it took place, what type of mental you know, So I can't say, oh, you should have said something. You know right away she was in this relationship with this guy, you have to. I mean she should have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I watch entirely too much as VU to not believe you.
Speaker 1: I know that shouldn't make me feel.
Speaker 2: Entitled to have us shit, but as an avid watcher because of SVU, I'm not gonna deny what you're saying. See, this is how great dig Wolf show is. Shout out to ice T. Shout out to all the actors actresses, because I'm open to the thought, because they educate you so much because about rape victims, and you'd be like, damn, and she'd just be sitting there quiet, damn, but she'd be going through it. So they do a great job for the most part. But then they'll have those one or two episodes whereas like she's full of shit, and they do a great job of not having them too often, so they build up in your mind like a very serious thought fucking dirt bag and you can't even be mad at the woman now, you just be like, why are you fucking it up? For all the So it's just it's just a weird thing, you know what I mean. So I have to take that serious. But I do think we have to move into a space to where more is required you know what I'm saying, like we have to because shit is fucked up, like where it's at in the middle, it's gray. It's fucking crazy, like the fact that and I like Cassie, like I fuck with Cassie, but it's just crazy that. Okay, you didn't find any criminal charges, but you're pursuing civil.
Speaker 3: Do you think that her relationship with Diddy when they were together and you know, broke up, do you think that affected any type of career that she had as far as like say, you know she's doing the modeling or stuff like that, Like I don't really see her get those big jobs. Like I see that she gets work. But do you think that that relationship that it put like a cap on where she's at within the industry, because maybe people don't it seemed like she kind of went it's scary to when she she kind of just like went to the back.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was ever really that talented.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Well, I'm saying because.
Speaker 1: She's forget, she's going to mind.
Speaker 3: The big I don't see her in the big name shows. I don't see heard.
Speaker 2: But maybe puff has something to do with her being in the big name shows. Initially that's like Karsha.
Speaker 3: Right, but so now so after they broke up, like not does she not get those shows anymore? She was alleging that she was in a well, I guess what was it. She was in drug on drugs or do something whatever. So maybe she didn't want to be enough do any of that. Maybe she didn't want to deal with the industry. Maybe anymore. I don't know what's up with Karsha. I've been you know, I wonder what's going on with her because I'm thinking, like.
Speaker 1: Nothing is happening at Karsia she is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Karsha is going through what every woman is going through in a relationship with somebody getting some money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If it's tough if a nigga get into money, I mean you just listen. We all know what come with fucking with a nigga that's getting some money. That's hell, a popular that's out of his mind. There's only so many glasses looks, it just ain't on, you know what I mean. Like niggas don't know who they so they discovering who they are every day and puff for sure striking me as one of these niggas that's trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: Who he is even right now so many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like so he working on it, so he's.
Speaker 3: Probably he changed it to the maybe like it just came you never know, that is crazy wow.
Speaker 2: Or maybe he was in love with Cassie and it just didn't work out. I think he was in love with her.
Speaker 4: I always thought that he was in love with her.
Speaker 3: I think because he kept going from her to what's some call it all the time. He was yes when they first was messing around one song, official girl girl song, but.
Speaker 2: Just because but you could love somebody and cheat on them. I know women don't think I know.
Speaker 3: That, but I'm not saying that. But he kept going.
Speaker 1: Back because he loved both of them.
Speaker 4: It was kind of like the.
Speaker 1: You know, you could love two people that were bad for.
Speaker 3: The girls though, like for the kids because all these things, you know, stuff going around that he had something to do with Porters death, and you know, I'm like, this man has see children. This is why that see, this is why what I was talking about with that whole situation we're talking about earlier, like that we have a responsibility, like this ship is crazy right now and this affects a lot of people, not just this man so, and we have to be we have to be held responsible for the ship that we be saying like this.
Speaker 1: Or the ship that we don't say.
Speaker 3: And that too, don't say too. Get you right about it.
Speaker 2: We got to come into a space that's that's that makes sense. It's it's just tough.
Speaker 1: How do we.
Speaker 4: But people's putting up stuff. Didn't come on and say something and she.
Speaker 3: Said, was you so or something like that, or so what you reap or something like that. It's just I feel like it's it's so many that's a lot of people that don't this is the thing. There's so many people that don't like him. But if I don't have the ship to do with the Cassie ship, it could be nigga, never give him my money.
Speaker 4: This nigga probably.
Speaker 1: Or he promised me a deal, give it to me.
Speaker 3: It could be so many other reasons.
Speaker 1: Why puff down?
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, because he was heard with Wendy Williams. He shut Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, had to go to Philly. So it's a lot of people smiling at this man's downfall right now.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because it's not going to be his downfall. Puff is fucking brilliant. Dog like he knew how to settle. He knows what to do.
Speaker 3: He I was telling Brett, I was like, oh, I wonder what that PR team is doing.
Speaker 4: I always keep going looking at.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, well you just don't say right now.
Speaker 2: You you shut down the most important thing, because ain't nobody gonna care about.
Speaker 1: The little bitch that said ship. Now they cared about Cassie.
Speaker 4: Cassie.
Speaker 2: Cassie is a big voice, so they're like, okay, let's shut that down. Let's pay to shut that down. The fact they shut it down. Boom, Now you got other little conversation.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta step down as presidential chairman of Revote. But I put my partners right there. I just got to play the back for what I got to play the.
Speaker 1: Back for a while.
Speaker 2: He see Michael Jackson made a way harsh mistake fighting it, trying to protect his name. Puff realized it was no the court of public opinion, man, you was guilty right now. Even Red is saying like guilty. So he understood he was going to be guilty in a court of public opinion based off of all our ignorance or whatever.
Speaker 1: We think of true. So he shut that ship down and now we got two days worth. That's it.
Speaker 2: And now you got all the bodyguard saying shit, but ain't nobody care about that big ass nigga talking about your motherfucker nobody killed you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you're right about that.
Speaker 2: So it's just getting crazier and crazier. I just was thinking about all of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'll be sure with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's so it's so like all these people, everybody has a reason. But he said that quincy was gonna, you know, quincy O what he said, quincy O talk soon, He's gonna be able to to let everything be known or whatever something like that.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. It's like he.
Speaker 3: Also is talking about because you know, he was in a coma, So it's like I feel like he's running his coma, like his stuff in happens to be at the same time that this ship's going on with Diddy, because then he'll go in and be like, go to my podcast.
Speaker 4: I was talking about how, you know, before I went.
Speaker 3: Into the coma, how people did me wrong and this and that or whatever. You know, He's like, I don't speak on people's situations.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nigga, they are trying to come up off puff man.
Speaker 4: It's so much going on. I mean, what about.
Speaker 3: The the ex assistant of Will Smith.
Speaker 1: I saw that shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I hear so much about Will and meeting Will. I just it's hard for me. But again, you know, people can't be you know, gay, and I don't know. I just Will Smith would have been the furthest person like I met him. That nigga's a spaune ass nigga. Be tough for me to believe he taking Dick. I mean, it's some staunch niggas that probably take Dick. I don't really know them.
Speaker 4: He was the furthest person.
Speaker 1: I mean nothing.
Speaker 2: If you meet Will Smith, bro like I swear to you like. So Will Smith is different, probably with people he's super friendly with, like he played. When I met Couz, he was like, yeah, what up, my nigga? It was like Will Smith, you know what I mean? So I don't know, But.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that Jada will shit. I think that's all marketing. I'm about ninety nine. Since sure, everything they're doing is marketing. Their whole relationship is.
Speaker 3: Marketing another book coming out.
Speaker 4: But you don't you don't believe that they weren't together, or.
Speaker 2: I believe they have those moments like anybody else who've been together entirely too long. They're gonna be fucking with other people doing. They're not gonna be talking, but they just gonna be cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not together, not true.
Speaker 2: I mean, people be with each other and be sleeping in different rooms. You know how that shit go. So, motherfucker's be doing some shit to me.
Speaker 4: She was with August.
Speaker 2: She was fucking August. It's not winning, Okay, he was probably fucking somebody. He was fucking some white lady was she was fucking August.
Speaker 4: But August was coming around the family.
Speaker 2: She was like looking little August. He probably thought little August can't fill his shoes. I for sure, if I'm Will Smith, I'm not thinking August. I'm saying, is a threat to my reign. Like this little kid, a little sick, little sickly boy.
Speaker 4: But so now so he's gay?
Speaker 1: Now August, I saying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's came out.
Speaker 1: I bet you he is gay. That's what I'm saying. All this ship he didn't come out. Oh he was acting. He was faking that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but even fakan me and you probably gay.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Faken probably mean you gay girl.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know because I was looking on the story pictures of that guy, him and that guy, and then they were like they're brothers.
Speaker 4: I mean not brothers like that. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I think I don't believe none of that ship that they doing.
Speaker 4: About Dwight Howard.
Speaker 2: He's gay, but he was. We always knew he's gay. Oh, we always knew, like he just seen gay.
Speaker 1: Nobody niggas like I knew it.
Speaker 3: See me.
Speaker 2: Certain niggas be like, well, I knew it. White Howard for sure was like and shout out to day it don't matter, bro, like you're a great defender, great rebounder.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I didn't even that didn't even hit.
Speaker 2: That was just like one day because nobody was surprised because niggas was like the jokes finally became official.
Speaker 1: Like Nigga, I knew it. We was on the Breakfast Club and they was talking about that. She was like, we knew it. I was like, oh, we knew it.
Speaker 2: We was like, of course you gay. He was crying and Kobe was told he was like, oh this nigga gay.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Dwhight Howard being gay makes sense, not makes sense, but right, not like it's not bad, bro. He liked that. What are you saying? What are you saying about meat about me? He had a crazy way. You didn't see the text, No.
Speaker 2: House, The White Howard had some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm not gay, I just like that meat.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 4: He said that I think with the guys who.
Speaker 3: He sexually he's somebody says what yeah, yeah, came out because he was charged with sexual assault.
Speaker 4: He said, he asked it was a guy. Yeah, he told somebody he.
Speaker 1: Was thinking about that.
Speaker 3: Meat from from there. That's when the white he said, yeah, I like men. Because it was all gonna come out, so he decided to get ahead of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said he was thinking about that meat.
Speaker 3: And so they sent they put up the text message of him reaching out to whoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had the whole text message. He was thinking about that meat, he said. Harper claim Howard told him he was in the freaky sexual content and that he wanted to see mister Harper's newds.
Speaker 1: And cock shots the suit a ledge, he said.
Speaker 2: Screenshots of the ledged convo also show Howard telling Harper, now, I want you to know I'm not like gay or anything. I'm just a little nasty sometimes I don't want to offend you, he said. The sue said Howard contacted Harper on July nineteen, twenty twenty one, to tell him he was thinking about that meat.
Speaker 1: God, it was so funny to me. I was like, Bro, you can't be you can't be gay in quest.
Speaker 4: Because it did, like I said, it was only like one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody was surprised, like if niggas is gay, bro, like nobody gonna.
Speaker 1: Be It's gonna be like, bro, really we knew it. Nobody could say.
Speaker 2: I honestly, if I saw Dwight Howard right now, I still talk to you like nigga, what that fool?
Speaker 1: Like you know, blah blah, Like I wouldn't because it's Dwight. Now. I feel with somebody.
Speaker 2: I thought it was straight the whole time, and then now I might be felt to see but Dwight Howard, I don't think he really.
Speaker 3: It's that booty mean want me. I can't, man, y'all understand, I can't deal. I don't even want to like go on social media no more, Like this ship is horrible and I need to give back on it. But it seems like every time I go and I pick up my phone and I see.
Speaker 1: What, I'll be like, oh worse.
Speaker 4: It's get worse and worse as the day go by.
Speaker 2: For as great as his country is, it's actually horrible. It is like it has no borough stands.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 1: I think we create these spaces and it's like.
Speaker 2: I was talking about this on the in the interview that's I posted on my Instagram, where people is it's such a false sense of inclusion, like everybody want to make everybody feel WelCom and I'm like, yeah, I don't think that's the point of it. I don't think the thing is to make everybody feel okay for everything they want. I think it's okay to say you don't have to kill somebody because they want something, but it's another thing to act like it's just okay.
Speaker 4: Right, everybody's normalizing everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like no, some things are meant to be abnormal and you just got to teach people how not to overreact and they don't. It don't mean you have to normalize it because if you do, people start to think it's an option versus it's people's reality. Yep, it's true, so it's it's fucked up. But that that whole Survivors Act shit was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was coming out.
Speaker 2: I got Jamie Fox, Jamie Fox, Bill Cosby again.
Speaker 3: Yep, Cosby again, and then the Aaron Hall that's the one, right, the nobody Cuba Good and got too Good.
Speaker 4: But I think they had already did. That was a suit that I was dismissed as well. So I guess they went.
Speaker 1: Back and five trying to get some money.
Speaker 4: You know civil. Yeah, so how much you think Cassie, how much you think she got? I think it was over five over thirty.
Speaker 3: Million, probably that she didn't get that thirty MILLI she didn't get the thirty Oh no, she get that thirty million. They always started up high, so they know she So.
Speaker 4: She wasn't like, nah, I want the thirty.
Speaker 3: Nah she was getting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really they gave her that much money.
Speaker 3: He did not give her no mother, that's millions, cousin, that's all cap.
Speaker 4: And that's what she was going for. I mean, if you're going for that, and then you decided to settle for less.
Speaker 2: Why because you put you shoot hot, like if I got it, like if I got a lowrider. I mean like I want one hundred thousand, I'm only probably want thirty five. Right, So she said thirty to get that five?
Speaker 4: She got fifteen No no chance?
Speaker 1: Why because you just don't pay that kind of money.
Speaker 4: She got fifteen, No chance. This is Diddy nigga got money.
Speaker 1: He ain't got that kind of money.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, is he a billionaire?
Speaker 1: Is he all that billionaire? Shit is cap? That's all these people with this billionaire about five million, five million? That's good money, goods. He wasn't gonna make five million in her group?
Speaker 4: Five million? What was that?
Speaker 3: But the but the husband, the pool guy. I didn't see him, no trainer.
Speaker 1: She's fucking the pool guy. That's how you know.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason I think why she went through some ship, because if you start sucking.
Speaker 1: The pool man.
Speaker 4: I think he was like he was holding After that.
Speaker 1: Night, he was like he left, I got you, let's get the work.
Speaker 3: Out on it.
Speaker 1: I think he is plotting on the whole time with the with.
Speaker 4: The trainer, and you go see what that life is gonna be like she.
Speaker 1: Was like, this ain't worth it. We need some money.
Speaker 4: But he believing comments and ship on the blocks like he's so fruity.
Speaker 3: Then the husband he is not the trainer, silly man.
Speaker 4: He be talking his ship. Yeah for a minute.
Speaker 3: What was he saying, Like I said, he'll put like it'll be something up. And the last one that I saw he said that under Diddy's thing like he's so fruity. It was something day was it when he thanked Cassie?
Speaker 4: It was something?
Speaker 2: No, so Cassie the pool man the husband. The husband is saying her ex is fruity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He she didn't told this man something, but it'll be like it was. I don't know which blog it was either a Shade Room or Hollywood on lock but yeah, Alex fine, he coming he's so fruity. It was I think it was like the new one promo for like his new album or something.
Speaker 1: Something he got an album.
Speaker 4: Dinny's album is banging.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you're talking about the pool.
Speaker 4: No, not the pool.
Speaker 3: No, he just leaves the comments like he's ship about puff.
Speaker 2: But see he's a bitch. How you in the comments if somebody did that to my old lay. I feel sea Cuse I ain't gonna be comment on the side fucking pool man.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was working her out, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah he worked.
Speaker 3: And then you know, when you work out, you really be like, you know, kind of releasing stuff.
Speaker 4: So he she probably you know, went to him with a lot of her.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I think where I think nothing and where she's saying is somewhere in the middle of what happened. If I'm really being honest about the situation, I think somewhere is in the middle. It's not quite puffed. Nothing happened to her, and it's definitely not quite Cassie. He kicked my ass every two days and made me fuck strangers.
Speaker 1: I'm wear in the middle. It's somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: Like I think she wanted to live up to Diddy's thoughts, and Diddy is probably a wild boy.
Speaker 1: Did he Probably? I don't know, because everybody say Diddy, yeah, I just I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nigga sweat, like, like, why is it? What kind of fucking ship is this? Like, bro, like you can entertain.
Speaker 3: You know, Fifty said that nigga ask him to go shopping. Yeah, but that was gonna take him shopping.
Speaker 4: I mean, if did he ask you.
Speaker 2: First of fifty, that ship is just fifty just doing a lot.
Speaker 1: You got a calm down.
Speaker 3: If if Puff said, you know, let's kick it, we go go shopping.
Speaker 4: We can go shopping or something. It's on me.
Speaker 1: Ship, Me and Puff can go shopping. You go to the five one store and get some he buying. He could buy my chucks. Nigga, Come on, okay, take that nigga to follow one. Take that nigga to shocking.
Speaker 4: He asks to take pretty much fifty shopping. That's what that.
Speaker 1: Nigga got some money. Yeah, he can spend his money.
Speaker 2: Hold up, nigga, come on, Caul, we just go get you some get some Leevi's I get that nigga right. So k Swiss had that nigga on.
Speaker 4: No, we're talking about he taking you shopping.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show him what stores were going to Did he hang with me a week? All that ship out the door? See the thing is, did he hang with niggas shout out to problem?
Speaker 1: That's my boy. He fuck with problems because Problem is gonna be cool. Like, don't get me wrong. I don't think Problem will take no digger, no wheel shit like that.
Speaker 2: But Problem gonna let you be weird as you want to be. You come fuck with glasses, Low nigga. You're gonna be on some program. You're gonna be on some time. I gonna be hanging out nigga on the shaw.
Speaker 1: Niggas. I'm like Nigga Diddy out here, like, get me fuck with that nigga.
Speaker 2: Bro, that tend to fuck nigga Like you know what I mean, we donning' that's why niggas don't hang with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They know they gonna be on time. What you're gonna do, Bro, You we ain't going to know Louis Store because we have to slaughson. You want to you want to shop, You want to come shop, you want to spend your money? Come on, come we on the slaughtering everything. When he leave that day, cause he gonna leave like a nigga. Come back, man, that nigga glasses i't hang That's how it be. Niggas be like, I can't hang with this nigga no more. Ask bird Man to tell you bird Man that hunt with me for a day. You'd be like, man, yo, ask me just you just you just hanging out too much with niggas and you're in the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hit the project, shoot some dice, go to the local fish market, flight with the hogs, fella tank feel me on, thug, you know what I mean, You're gonna hit the corners niggas had a niggaa post up niggas.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I mean, I just can't see you saying, yeah, okay, I'm gonna let you take me shopping.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna go like that.
Speaker 2: Listen if did he say, Man, glass Man, let's go shop. Man, I'm spend some money. We're gonna go to the Slaughson.
Speaker 1: That's not what I said, though, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: It's not fifty that he said.
Speaker 2: Because fifty didn't see fifty masculinity don't shine like mans and fifty a cold nigga.
Speaker 1: But it's different.
Speaker 2: Fifty be having some like petty kind of ways, like we'll be super like with I'm not like that, like my masculinity come through like beam it cuz like puff come talking to me.
Speaker 4: He probably wouldn't even ask you if what's.
Speaker 1: Up with men?
Speaker 2: We at the Slaughs, cause let's jump out. We'ren't gonna jump out nigger. The hood there today or today is November seventh?
Speaker 1: We had the hood day.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he did to Ivrey though, because she.
Speaker 2: We didn't do nothing to her. I was talking about her the other day. They talking about the contract. Bitch, ain't you ain't wrote nothing, bitch, he made you no disrespect to aby. Thank But come on with all that bullshit man talking about the publishing. You ain't got no God damn, these people wrote tho songs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had like one or two.
Speaker 2: I don't know the fact that they had any album. Puff has did some ship that that lady won't have no motherfucking albums.
Speaker 1: People can't see Puff then gave hits to so many.
Speaker 2: For niggas to be talking bad about Puff is crazy.
Speaker 4: Hits right, Yeah, but nigga.
Speaker 2: Why would you get You didn't do nothing like TLC didn't do nothing. You didn't do nothing. You just showed up and sang a song. You ain't pay for the studio time.
Speaker 1: You ain't write a word. You ain't do nothing.
Speaker 2: You ain't come up with, you ain't choreographed a dad step, you ain't played for the beach. Then that's the bare minimum. Just like when you going to you have been to Mexico, you ever crossed the border back in? See them people that beerforming, throwing up the juggling, that's what you get. People being front of seven to eleven singer, that's.
Speaker 4: What you get.
Speaker 2: I saw you get. Why the fuck would you get more? You don't do shit. I'm tired of people who don't want to spend their money on their craft or work or figure out the music, and they go to somebody else and then they got to use all they expertise to spend all they money and the money coming you're like, well I'm supposed to get most know you not?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: You fucking not. This is what it feels like what I'm going through now. It's just me, not ep go, but it's me. I have to pay every trip New York. I gotta pay for their airbnb. I gotta schedule my runs. I got help to keep it in schedule, but I gotta schedule my runs. I gotta call and book the appointments every now and that somebody will throw me a bomb, Like, all right, I got this extra person for you bang loose to come through.
Speaker 1: I got this person at Dash Radio. I got that. And when I in Atlanta, I gotta hit Greg Street.
Speaker 2: I gotta hit Big Facts, I gotta hit I gotta hit be High, I gotta hit Carlos Miller at eighty five shot. I gotta set this up myself and somebody'll throw me a bomb.
Speaker 1: Here go bomb right here, this DJ pool.
Speaker 2: But I pay for the Airbnb, I pay for the flights, I pay for the rental cars. I drive myself. You mean to tell me if I had to do this for another person and then I have to write they raps And all they did was wrap them what they supposed to get. Yeah, if it's one hundred thousand dollars and they just spend one red nickel. They didn't pay for no studio time, they didn't had to write one word, didn't have to write, pay for no video, they'd have to buy no clothes. How much of this one hundred thousand is that person supposed to get? What's a fair number, Nigga, You be lucky if you get one thousand dollars the same thing people get in front of seven eleven.
Speaker 4: That's how much it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it ain't the seven eleven ain't got enough customers. So this is a bigger seven eleven. TLC was at the biggest seven eleven in the world. So guess what they got. They might've got two hundred thousand dollars. It might have made twenty million. They got two hundred thousand. That's fair. That's fair. Write your own shit. Go spend your own money. Go spend your own money, write your own shit. All these people talking about puff oh man, Puffy nigga, you ain't paid for the beat, pay make your own then show me. I show you real fast when certified. When I left cash money and certified, cuz doubt they paid for that. I paid for that good. We did it ourselves. That's what we prove.
Speaker 1: Like nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm not them niggas nigga. I don't need these niggas nigga, none of the nigga.
Speaker 1: I work my eyes.
Speaker 2: I took everything them niggas taught me and I came and did my own thing. That's what this shit is about them. Motherfucker. I ain't had one hit since then. All them people that's complaining Mark Curry and all them people ain't had one hit since then. Day twenty six ain't had one. All these people could Mace ain't had one hit since then. Only nigga could talk as the locks. Rest of you niggas don't got no room to say shit because you ain't had one hit. Sense Puff, that's it. So that that's why I'm at with it. So I mean, we can talk about puffing, you know, I don't know. Puff has definitely gotta probably be in some wild shit. But if you like weird assi because they got money, that's your weird ass.
Speaker 1: That's how I really feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you like fuck ass niggas because they got money, and I'm not calling Puffer fuck ass nigga, but if he is doing all that shit, he is a fucking weird ass nigga. If you got strangers fucking your bitch and use a real cook, use a different nigga because you was a weird though.
Speaker 1: But if you like that.
Speaker 2: Nigga because he got money, bitch, you was a sucker too, bitch, and you get.
Speaker 1: Everything that deserve to come with it. That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: If you think falling up under somebody with money and they a sucker, and you think that's worth being with them because they got money, then you desire every little goofball shit that happened to your stupid ass. I'd rather be That's why she with the pool Man. Now, he probably ain't crazy.
Speaker 4: It's not the full man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she could have. You know, she's with him as far as you know. She's cool mentally, but she's not. It's not the same lifestyle that she has.
Speaker 2: Yes, So now you're trying to chase this lifestyle bitch that come with Dick from strangers.
Speaker 4: I'm done with you.
Speaker 2: Good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now Heart Radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah.