Speaker 1: The volume, Who are the pretenders? And who are the contenders?
Speaker 2: We're more than halfway through the NFL season, but Draft Kings Sportsbook is still pumbing out unbeatable offers every single game. New customers can bet just five bucks on anything and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets.
Speaker 1: Draft Kings isn't stopping there.
Speaker 2: All customers can take advantage of a switener offer every game day this October. Get in on all the football actions with Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the out and out and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet just five dollars on anything and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets only. Draft Kings Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot Net, New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine and can Etiquette help us available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas. Licensing partner Golden Nugget like Charles Louisiana twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash Football terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, guys, welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite sports uncle Dannon Sharp. He your favorite number eighty.
Speaker 1: Five, number one Bengals. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's mun Yo's Ben Boomer, Kenny e Slun Jamarche no Joe Burrow Jamache. I mean you coming, I mean you gained and I mean not by right year. You gonna be up there. I appreciate you're the best rock runner in Bingals history.
Speaker 4: I'm the best rock running history ble Bingle. I'm the best running the history of the game.
Speaker 2: That Chad oh Jo Siko Johnson. Please don't not forget to click that subscribe button. You guys are doing a great job. Some of you guys have mentioned the other day that you didn't see the show. It's no longer on the Club Shaw Show. It has its own channel Nightcap Show, So make sure you click that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Therefore, you're notified every time we go live. Oh R, We're gonna jump right into it.
Speaker 2: Thursday Night Football, The Steelers beat the Tennessee Titans twenty the sixteen.
Speaker 1: Kenny Pickett nineteen of.
Speaker 2: Thirty one sixty a touchdown, Jalen Warren eleven rushes eighty seven yards, Deontae Johnson seven catches for ninety yards, Will Levis twenty two or thirty nine to sixty two and an I n t take us around?
Speaker 1: What what did you What did you like? What did you take away from this game?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What I didn't like? I'm I'm gonna start with the Steelers. Listen, Okay, I've been blaming Matt Canada for the longest.
Speaker 1: All of us, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the media, of the fans, even some of the players that I've talked to privately, have blamed Matt Canada. And from what I saw today, it was Matt Canada's fault. I saw all the mistakes. I saw a lot of overthrows. I saw a lot of underthrows. I saw a lot of drops, so tonight's game wasn't on Matt Canada. Deontay Johnson finally getting an end zone since twenty twenty one. He has to spirit a touchdown, so seeing him get in there, I'm happy for him. George Pickens, you are one of the best, easily top five in the league if they can use you right. But when your opportunities come to you, maybe I love you. You got to make the most of them. You have to make the most of them due to the inconsistencies at quarterback. You got to do everything you can when the ball comes your way. Nothing against Kenny Pickett. Your time will come. You're going to continue to grow and get better at the quarterback position. Other than that, the Steelers they average five penalties game. A very disciplined team. A very disciplined team first half. Hell, the first half, the first drive they had five on the first drive. I'm not sure what was going on, but again you do have lapses like that. They were able to come away with the win. On the other side of the ball. Will Levis second start, so poison a quarterback. He looks like a quarterback that has been here before. He looked like he'd been playing the game at a high level for a very long time, even with TJ.
Speaker 5: Watt hitting them over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: But he had such great awareness and pocket presence, He's gonna be okay. Outside of that, the Stellers were able to come with it, come away with it what I call an ugly win. I called it when it wasn't beautiful. Sometimes you're gonna have games like today, and they got one today.
Speaker 2: Hof the Steelers had any pretty wins this year, it seems like all these games come down to the very end, right losing the ball game for a large portion of the ball game. We saw this against the Ravens. Somehow Mike Tomlin has this team. They can dig down out something that's inside of them and find ways to get a win. You mentioned George Pickens, bro you put too much work in. That's lazy feet, that's lazy oot. There's no other way around it. That's just being lazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You can't take that long of a step in the end zone of a pluch like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 4: You gotta tap like Sammy Davis Junior. You gotta tap like Sammy Davis on that you.
Speaker 2: Need even even though it's not a true sideline throw.
Speaker 1: Oo. You might have to go dead. You might have to just go ahead.
Speaker 2: And go limpet, you know, Paul, But you know in football, in football turns what we do, what we're talking about. But yeah, but you can't in a situation like that, you can't. You can't leave an opportunity like that because as you step up in competition, Ojo, you know, every play matter, every point matters.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it is is the fact that they aren't they aren't a volume throwing team. They are still even in this era, they are run first team, trying to establish the run, to open up the pass, and the opportunities come far from FEU for the receiving corps and being that the inconsistentent quarterback players. The way it is, you have to make the most of those opportunities because when it doesn't go well, it's magnified. Even though you were able to get to win the night, you're able to over you were able to overcome some of the mistakes.
Speaker 2: Right, And I remember that's kind of how we were in the Ravens. We weren't going we weren't a throwing team. We're gonna run the ball with ja ball play action pass off of that. But when you the opportunity to presented itself, we caught a breakdown in the defense, so someone blew an assignment. We made sure we cashed that opportunity in because, like you said, the opportunities weren't going to present themselves that many times, because we weren't a team that was going to throw the ball thirty and forty times to present to have those opportunity to present themselves, right, So when you only gonna get, you know, twenty twenty five, So what was he nineteen to thirty? So when you go and that's and I think they threw that late in the ball game because they were behind. Normally, they probably would like to have a forty rush game between Warren and what's the other running back twenty two.
Speaker 1: J Harris.
Speaker 2: They would like to have forty rushes between those guys and even probably twenty twenty five throws with Kenny Pickett. But give the Steelers credit. They found a way to win on their home field, to stay paced with the Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens, who they have a win over the Ravens, So right now they're looking really good form where they are.
Speaker 1: So kudos to the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Tough, tough loss for the Tennessee Titans because they're trying to stay paced with the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it seems like the jackson the Jacks are in control of that division.
Speaker 1: There were some news that happened on Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Raiders firehead coach Josh McDaniels Dave Ziggler, So yeah, the GM and DeVante Adams to ask him. He said, well, it was timeless, some sort of change. What if you're the Raiders? What what did you do if you're the Raiders?
Speaker 5: The name Listen, it was time to change sometimes in the relationship.
Speaker 4: If you got to know when the cuntry ties, you got to know when the expertise when things aren't going well. And the funny thing about it is like having It's like being in a relationship and you're having kids and you and your kids don't really like your spouse. Your kids don't really like your spouse, your family members don't like your spouse. Some got to go, some got it doubt and the one thing that get.
Speaker 1: Rid of whoa whoa time out.
Speaker 4: Let me. I'm just saying, I'm trying to give you analogy. Baby, stay with me, and I'm just trying to get anology that makes sense. I'm not saying that not the spouse you have kids from. Let's say you're with somebody else.
Speaker 1: You real.
Speaker 2: So if you if your ten kids didn't like Real, if if I don't know, if your mom and your grandma were a line with Real.
Speaker 1: When you were dating Reil, if they don't like real, gotta go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Real met Hurricane Paul at the beginning.
Speaker 2: So she so if mom didn't like real, if the kids ain't like real, well don't have to go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she got to go. I don't play that, you know. Yeah, boy, I don't play make out.
Speaker 1: Now you got to make him sign too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. Listen, my kids, my kids and my grandma and my mama, they know best and they can sense. They can sense, you know, everything before I can see. Because I'm thinking emotionally, they thinking with logic. You understand me. So back back to my analogy. So boom, the Raiders football team are the kids you fear me and the spouse that they're not getting along with? Was McDaniel's got to go?
Speaker 5: You got to go? So now that it change has happened.
Speaker 4: Were gonna see what happens now new quarterback Aiden Aiden O'Connell. Did I say that right? Did I see right? Aidan O'Connell Antonio pears. I like that a coach like that a former player. Players are going to respond to that extremely well, wanted to play for him. It reminds me of Mike Vrabel obviously in Tennessee. I'm not not comparing the to I'm just using the analogy, and with a coach being in a position that the players can relate and want to go out there and win fo or just give your best, at least not saying that they didn't for McDaniel. But I think when changes like this happen for some reason, it changes the mood in the locker room.
Speaker 5: It changes the morale of the team.
Speaker 4: And I think they're gonna win, not just this week, but they're gonna They're gonna have a slew of win. That's just gonna happen for some reason. Every time coaching changes happens, great things happen for a team offensively and defensively. Right now, let me see, the Raiders are ranked twenty second overall in defense allown with twenty three yards a game. Offensively, they are ranked horribly. They're thirtieth with you know, only scoring fifteen points a game. So that's going to have to change if you want to make any kind of noise the rest of the season. Even though we in Week nine.
Speaker 2: Some guys, YEA, My thing is is that the Raiders are gonna stop stop having to go for these splashy names. Remember Mark Davis goes out and he gets John Gruden.
Speaker 1: You've been retired for overti decade.
Speaker 2: Bring him out with that atiguated offense, and Rich just watched Phil Zen gets him to the playoff, you fire him and then you go get another name, Josh McDaniel. Let me tell you what Josh McDaniel did in two thousand nine as head coach at the Broncos. They went eight and eight. They were twentieth in points. But next year he was fired and they went four and twelve, the nineteenth in points. In twenty eleven, he's the offensive coordinator of the Saint Louis Rams. They go to and fourteen. They're dead last in points. Last year they were pretty good in points scored, there were six and eleven. This year they're three and five thirtyeth in points scored. And if you notice, now think about this. Now here's a guy that got fired. He left because he did was trying to bring the spygate bullgive to the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Mister b wasn't having it. Okay.
Speaker 2: He goes back, you know, he had a little pit stop over in Saint Louis, goes back to New England, tries to rehabilitate himself, gets they get back to the Super Bowl. A tremendous offensive mind and maybe that's where he's best suited as just an offensive coordinator. And that's okay, that's okay, ojo. And then he gets the job at the Coat. Then he decides last minute the facts that I ain't going, which would have doomed a lot of other coaches, especially if they got me and your pick.
Speaker 1: It would have done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But he stayed it.
Speaker 2: With another title, he gives another opportunity, and basically two years within the side of two years.
Speaker 1: Guess what he's up out of there again.
Speaker 2: Now at some point in time, and I'm not I don't mind guys getting second chances, but when when your second chance looks a lot like your first chance, I mean, I need to see some improvement that makes me think.
Speaker 1: That, you know what, this guy gets it.
Speaker 2: Not because you can be a great offensive mind, you can be a great defensive mine, but can you be a guy that can unify guys fifty three not just one side of the ball. Because when you're the OC, all your worries about this offense. You don't worry about special teams. You don't worry about the day to day operations. You don't worry about travel, you don't worry about the defense. Right, you don't worry about your entire coaching staff. You just worry about I'm the old c I wor you know, running back coaching. But coach Belichick really oversees all of that. But when you're the head coach, you got all the restaurant you do, all the hiring, you do, all the staffing. You know, you set the menu, what we're going to serve the day.
Speaker 1: You do all of that, O Joe. But I agree with you and I when I was.
Speaker 2: On a first take on money, I told Stephen A, so I got to go because I've got to give up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the funny thing when I think about it, I think about the resume when he was in New England and all the coaches that have been a product of what we call the Bill Pelicheck system in regime that have.
Speaker 5: Coached over with Bill the Patriot way they call it, Yeah, the Patriot way.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to think Tom Brady is responsible for everyone getting the jobs because regardless of whatever position you did coach at that time, you were winning because of number twelve. Because once twelve removed himself from that area or that team, what has happened since then? Now? Some of the coaches that have been a part of that coaching tree have went on to succeed and some haven't. Those at haven't are getting exposed.
Speaker 2: They have, they haven't succeeded to the level in which they had Number twelve at You look at Charlie White, you look at Romeo Canal, you look at Bill O'Brien. Bill O'Brien had limited success with the with.
Speaker 4: The text it's not fair. Look at some of the teams they went to though, Yeah, some of the teams they had to go to.
Speaker 2: But see that just goes to show you because if you're that guy, if you what you that's not what you told him. You didn't tell that owner when he brought your ass in there, and I, man, you ain't got no talent. I can't do what I was doing in New England. You didn't tell that. You told him you can fix whatever was wrong with the quarterback. You told that owner you could fix it, whatever was going on with the team, with the morale and the rally and the fans. You told him you can fix it. Now, don't get that. Don't talk about well, we ain't got no talent. It's gonna take time. Yes, people will give you time, but you need to show kind of like what Detroit did with Dan Campbell. You saw every year those guys got better and better, and they fought and fault and you could tell.
Speaker 1: You know, when a team is playing for a coach, You know when they they're listening to what he has to say.
Speaker 4: I like what you just said. I like what you said because that leads me into my next segment as far as what the Raiders should do once the interim coach, once the season is done. Tell me what you think about this on you talked about Dan Campbell and the way he was able to get the players to respond to them in such a short amount of time. In Detroit, yes, what you think about Marshawn Lynch is the head coach for the Raiders.
Speaker 1: May I all know beach Bowl? Do want to be no coach man?
Speaker 2: Listen, that's but o Joe, you know the thing is the one thing, the number one thing you gotta have as a head coach's patience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh he he he got patience man.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing though, the hard and this is what when Prime and I and I don't talk to Prime as much as we once did, because you know, he and I went to the Hall together.
Speaker 1: We got really really close. After that.
Speaker 2: We were talking to him three times a week, and even when he went to Jackson State. But now I know he's busy. He had a lot more on his plays, so I don't bother nearly as much. The thing that I've always been most impressed with him was patience, because when you're a great player, you expect I mean, and he's like, he's like, and he tell him all the time, he said, they not me, he says.
Speaker 1: So I shouldn't expect them to be able to do what I did.
Speaker 2: That's why most of the time, the best coaches were the best general managers didn't play the sport or they weren't very good when they did, because we have an expectation, and that's why I couldn't coach, because I'm like, bro, how did we practice this all week? We give you the first fifteen, we tell you the night before the fifteen plays that we're going to start the game with, and then we go over them again right before the game. And I've been damning you don't.
Speaker 4: Go and mess him up. But listen, I like going with that, But I'm thinking from a player's perspective. Look what Dan Campbell was able to do, Look what Prime was able to do at the collegiate level. Yes, having somebody I know it, I know it's far fetched. I just love the idea of it.
Speaker 5: So if I was playing in today's game, if I was DeVante Adams.
Speaker 4: I was, if I was a player on that Raiders team, Just having someone with the likes of b S Mode, even though he doesn't have the experience as a head. Well, shit, goddamn Jeff Saturday too, when the coach bought his motherfucking acts in Goddamn come be an interim.
Speaker 1: Matt Miller. Matt Miller was an analyst Listen and Detroit.
Speaker 4: The same way. Listen, Mark Davis, you love to make as flash, you love to bring in the name. That is something that you always like to do. Here's the opportunity to do it. Change the landscape. Go the complete opposite way. Everybody expects you to go and watch how the team responds. I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: Shout out to g dre Og. This man just donated one hundred dollars to our live live stream, and some lady named Charil just donated one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Bestow out there. Let's go on the baby my baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's how for real.
Speaker 1: Well let's unless you've got another Charrell, they call you baby.
Speaker 4: Wait what you wait a minute? She does now me donating that money? Man? Yeah, give it.
Speaker 2: Look that money she says she got. She says you got, she got plenty of it. So you've been holding on to it and she been throwing it out the window.
Speaker 4: That's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you dre Og and thank you Charil. We really appreciate that. Thank you guys for all the support. Please click that subscribe button. And when you're looking for us, hey, it's not cap show that rel risotto.
Speaker 1: Is that your people?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's my baby. Baby, you watching what's baby?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Honey?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, all right, don't spend all the money and I don't do that. Don't You can't give one hundred dollars out joke? Huh?
Speaker 1: I pay you, I pay you twenty times that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what I could do with that one hundred The money you paying me, that's going to the kids, man, not going into little trust. I don't even all that money I'm making that I don't even get to see. I don't even get to touch that. So I'm I'm eating off hall.
Speaker 1: Well, she said, well, you ain't gonna get no lobster.
Speaker 4: I don't even don't like lobster.
Speaker 1: I'm alert.
Speaker 4: I'm allergic with the lobster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was third of the shell fish. But damn self.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the game. Some games that's coming up this week. Nick Sai your artists on facing the Cowboys. You can't get more up for one game that you do the next. Do you agree with Sarah Janni or did you have more juice for your rivals?
Speaker 4: You know that's that's a good thing. There was, It's not even juice. I got nervous I ain't gonna see him laugh. I did all that god damn shit talking and all that monthfucker whofer and hollering. I was nervous.
Speaker 5: I'm listening, and I can tell you now because I'm not playing the more.
Speaker 4: I did all that to mask my nervousness, to force me to perform at a high level. That man, I'm nervous because they do such weird shit outside of the norm when it comes to playing defense. I didn't know what to expect. You didn't know what you were gonna expect. We out there, goddamn ed reed. He lined up a safety, but it looked like a god damn park return. He wanted a few safeties. He playing so far back and at the snap he comes forward. You're playing Ray, You're playing the Steelers, Troy Polamolo. He lined up what the center is supposed to be, Nigga, what is you doing?
Speaker 1: Right? Like? He supposed to be in the.
Speaker 4: In the a gap, in the big gap, but he playing the night like, what is what you strong safety man? What are you doing? So when I think about juice, it wasn't juice for me. It was a certain nervousness where I didn't get into a rhythm of the game until I either touched the ball or until I got hit one of the other right, And it's something about it's something about those divisional games, especially game of this magnitude with so much riding on the line for the Eagles, for Dak and the Cowboys. Dude, I'm excited. I got butterflies waiting on Sunday and I'm not even playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not so much that you try to put more into it, but you understand the magnitude and the gravity of this game because it is a division game. Because you know, head to head is double, it's double. So now I get an opportunity. I'm one up on you. So it's basically two games. You've got to beat me because we with the same record. If we end up with the same record and I beat you twice, bro, I get the division.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get the division basically. And so as matter of fact, do you think the winner of this game is probably gonna win the division?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question, I do. I do.
Speaker 2: I do I do because Dallas, and it favorites Dallas because now they would have gone to feel it and beating them on their home field. Now they would need to come back and try to beat Dallas in Dallas in order to regain that. And so yeah, I do believe whoever wins this game is gonna win this uhh, win this division. And like you said, you said Raven week, we had Raider week. We understand when we played the Raiders with they dirty ass and the cheap shots and all the things they're gonna be doing. Man, oh Joe, Man, oh Joe. I just you know what I wish for two weeks, for a month before game, for a month. Everybody that's playing now could have played for a month in the nineties to let to let them feel what it's like to grab your face mass and kick you. And there was no there was no unders I mean you see what goo goo this separated rich Gallen shoulder did a better pop on it, prefifted and they didn't nor penalty.
Speaker 1: But it or not that it was words you feel to feel that.
Speaker 2: But I understand why the league did what they did what they did, But it's not it's not the fact that Oho, you going to the game like, ah man, this game means more. You just understand, because there's a there's a bitterness, there's a dislike we disliked the Raiders, right, we didn't dislike saying that, saying the Chargers. We didn't dislike Seattle. Seattle used to be in our division. Also, we hated the Raiders and we hated Kansas City. And I just needed to know oo I go into the game. I said, how we gonna do it today? Fellas, are we gonna snap the whistle or we're gonna snap do after the whistle? I just need to know how we're gonna do it because we go. If we're gonna do it, I'm gonna give it to your pusship of the hand because I'm gonna make sure your hands get it back.
Speaker 5: Definitely, well definitely. And you know what I like about this game is the juice.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like the words that Sirianna use because if you get the juices slowing, you know that it caused you to do in game. It called you the press. It calls you to do things that aren't like yourself, trying to be extra. All you got to do is just go out there and just play a game, the same stuff you practice weekend and week out. It's just it's just another game. What you want to do is you want to find that that even kill of consistency without getting too high, without getting too low, but right in the middle the entirety of the game.
Speaker 5: The funny thing about it is the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys offense is second overall, the Cowboys defense third overall. The Eagles offense is third in the NFL, and the defense is eight. Ain't no telling what's gonna happen. So based on their ranking statistically, I'm thinking, whoever makes a few, that's who comes out and wins this game. They've got to see, man, they've got to get CD involved, they got to get CEE the involved.
Speaker 1: We division. I know what you're gonna do. You're not gonna do anything that's gonna surprise me.
Speaker 2: You got you might have got one play that we haven't seen, but all the other stuff we've seen it.
Speaker 1: You might give it to us in a different formation.
Speaker 4: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: But if we know that's so, that's what you try to do. Win the Dresser. But you're not fooling us. Tyree calls out, the chief calls out the Chiefs ahead. Before we get to Tyreek, who do you think wins the game?
Speaker 1: On Sunday?
Speaker 2: While we all love watching our favorite teams on television. There's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting court side. Take it from me, and the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game Time, the fastest growing ticket app in the US. Game Time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets.
Speaker 1: You can find.
Speaker 2: Exclusive flash deals and sponsor deals on games and concerts daily, and with game Time guaranteed, you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. So take the guests work out of buying tickets.
Speaker 1: With game Time.
Speaker 2: Download the game Time app, creating an account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again. Download game Time app. End of the code Nightcap that's n I g htcap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today. Last minute tickets Lord's price guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you're gonna put me on the spot like that. Matter of fact, Listen, I'm gonna tell you like this. I love the Chiefs. I even love the Chiefs. I love the Eagles. I love what they're doing. But the fact that Dak has had to with so much scrutiny insistently, over and over and over, from you, from Stephen A. Smith, from everybody else on all the media outlets. I want Dak to win this game just to get them motherfuckers off his ass.
Speaker 1: You don't think the criticism that dacked some of the.
Speaker 4: Chartism is warranted because what you can do, what you can do with Steve and they can do and everybody else.
Speaker 5: They can break down.
Speaker 4: All the reasons on why he gets the scrutiny he does. They can break down all the reasons he's been playing eight years, and like you said, the simple size of what we've gotten to see from Dak is why he gets the scrutiny he does on top of the fact that he plays for America's team due to that fact. I would love to see him win this game just to shut everybody up for another week, because they listen, the Eagles gonna be in contentent regardless, come hell of High Walk, they gonna be. They're gonna be in contingent regardless.
Speaker 2: I believe the Cowboys are being contingent. Also, I don't believe it's not like they're not gonna make the playoffs. I don't believe the Cowboys gonna miss the playoff if they don't win this game. I think they're too They're too good of a football team on both sides of the football.
Speaker 1: All three phases are coached really, really well. But I think this game is going to go a long way because we want to see them. We've seen them.
Speaker 2: They stepped up in competition against the forty nine ers and they look bad. They let josh Joshua Dobbs beat them, and now he he just got traded right before the season. Now he's on the move again to Minnesota. But he can say I did beat the Cowboys. That's on my resume. So the Cowboys Eagles late game on Fox gonna be a great game. Tyreek calls out the Chiefs and head a son in that game. They're gonna get this work. Tyreek saying, I'm kind of glad to trade. Half of my family is from Miami. Also, O accomplish is one of my goals being the highest paid in the league. So everything's great. What do you expect out of this matchup? We can go back. We're gonna go back because Tyreek says some things, some very interesting things on on a I Am Athlete podcast, and I don't want to get your thoughts on that, but what do you what do you what are you taking from this matchup?
Speaker 1: What do you expect from this matchup?
Speaker 4: If I was the chief secondary ib nervous, if I was the chief defensive coording ib nervous, if I was a part of that entire defense in general, iby nervous, Tyree got sixty one catch in a thousand yards man. We in week nine. Man, we're in week nine and we in week ten nine.
Speaker 1: You know they always it's a week it's a week ahead, but we're.
Speaker 4: In week NW. This man got a thousand yard a t d lean the league right now. Goddamn tour got eighteen tds. He he leaned the league in past yards. I mean defense. I think we got x and we got we got xing. We got uh Jayleen Ramsey, j Jayleen back this week?
Speaker 1: Right yeah? What Jaalen came back last week? Got gotta piet Xavier highway back.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if ext's planned, but I would be scared because when you have somebody with that type of confidence, that tell you it's on that tell you is on when the bell ring at three o'clock. Just know we're in a fight outside at They used to say that back and day. Oh it's on, everybody, watch out the classroom. Where do you think I'm going to be? You think I'm to be at eight o'clock in the morning when they plan in Germany? In front of the TV, front of the tv. Because everything he always says, especially when you come out to say something like that, he means business because it's personal, it's personally. You had the opportunity to pay me and you low balled me. You had to learn, you had to nerve the low ball me because I felt I was worthy of being one of the highest paid.
Speaker 5: And what has he done?
Speaker 4: He left, He left Kansas City King THEO Miami improved. He's worth every goddamn penny plus some.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, can you be mad? You know you know the Chiefs didn't have to trade it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've seen we've seen teams even though we wanted to trade, and we say no because the Raiders could have did a solid Didvante?
Speaker 1: What did they do? They said on it? And now he got some rookie quarterback or some first second of your quarterback throwing him the ball.
Speaker 2: So he can't be mad at Kansas City because and I I'm not saying being a slave the little man.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You can't say, I wanted to stay, but Drew Rosenhouse tried to bake them into giving me a contract that that's obviously moronic. You can't say, oh Joe, you can't say, man, I want to I want, I want to stay. I want you know, I like Uncle Ojo. But you know what I will ask. You know what I would ask for fifty five percent of the company.
Speaker 4: Whoa understand what we have? Now we have it. We have expected to say no, just no average Joe. This is the special player. He alien, he aliens.
Speaker 5: It's okay, It's okay.
Speaker 4: The same way you back up the wait listen to me now, the same way you back up that brink truck for Patrick mahone, because you understand how special he is and how special you see for.
Speaker 5: A decade and years to come. Tyreek Hill ain't no different.
Speaker 4: So he should have been afforded that same opportunity to get paid what he deserved. And what Miami did was they gave him what he deserved, not low called him like they did.
Speaker 2: But but you have to understand, yes, you got a quarterback on a rookie contract, right, you could do that. Now, what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Now? Somebody gonna miss out? So what about Wattle? So what about Wattle?
Speaker 2: When Tour gets two hundred and eighty five million and they give him almost two hundred million guaranteed, what.
Speaker 1: Happened to him? Okay, Jaylor? Okay? Christian Wilkins. Christian Wilkins one of the top d linemen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he comes up and he says, you know what I saw what that's the lawn's got. I saw what Jeffers Simon's got. I see what Aaron Donald's making. Okay, what about me? You can't pay everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, this is what they have. This is what.
Speaker 4: This is what the NFL and those that know how to do the numbers and crunch the numbers and do something. They know how to manipulate shit. Now, they know how to manipulate that system and find the loopholes and make sure they keep them core players together to make sure you continue to stay in contention. That's easy. I don't know how they manipate their numbers. You know they do take money off the back end. You know we're gonna frontload you this and free up some money here to give years. I really can't break it down right now, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: They give them bordable years. So they say they'll make the contract six seven years. Yeah, and all I care about how much money am I gonna make here?
Speaker 1: One? The first three? How about how.
Speaker 2: Okay, when I signed my name with this contract, ojo, how about y'all giving me right? Let's start with that, right right right? You'll say the third year. Nah, I ain't talking about I want to know the first two years. But y'all making the first two k then we could talk. But here here's gonna be the interesting thing.
Speaker 1: Ojo.
Speaker 2: Okay, you see Tyreek making thirty if Wallad gonna want to make thirty two, if Christian Wilkins going to make want to make thirty two million? Because Aaron Donald is the highest payed d tackle thirty one million and Christian Wilkins.
Speaker 1: So if Lamessa this, if two of if he.
Speaker 2: Gonna want more, want to make more than Patrick Mahome because you can't have six of the highest fade in their position.
Speaker 1: On what team.
Speaker 4: I think where players have to understand now we have to stay within our we have to stay within our right. We have to stay within Atlanta. Understand the players that are the highest are the highest at their position. Are you really going to leap frog them? Are you on their level? Like there's there's one Aaron Donald, there's one Tyreek Hill who's deserving of being the highest paid. Who's on a dB who's the highest paidv right now?
Speaker 1: You know I do not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't know, So I don't. We don't need to get beside what expt when it's time to get paid. Don't don't do that, Joe.
Speaker 2: But see, it's easy for you to say because when your contract came up with no other receivers, you ain't talking about that.
Speaker 1: You ain't want to hear. Hey, O, Joe, you lay.
Speaker 4: When my deal. The funny thing about it, they kept ripping my deal up. So I I ain't never I ain't really never had no problem. So but I understand it was different during the times when I was playing the money. The money part didn't matter because I was taking care of my business on the field. The field will always take care everything else. But they can't even deny you. They can't even play with you like that. You ain't field with my top, you know. And drews jew is my agent at the time too. I think Drew don work for you. Drew you like god, damn what's the name? Yeah, man, you don't play if you take care of yeah you man, you take here your business on the field. Man, you got you. You ain't got nothing to worry about.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase strikes a deal with you. He said that he'll do chas TV camera situation if chance pay the fine.
Speaker 1: You good with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got damn right, I'm good with it. You remember you probably don't pay attention. Remember the coin flip celebration last year. Somebody got fined with the Bengals or something about the coin flip something something had to do. Oh something about the Bills game, whether they where they played away they flipped the coin and see whether a team play away at home or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yea yea yea yea yeah yeah, I tweeted.
Speaker 4: I tweeted, I say, listen, somebody on the Bengals, y'all have to make fun of that situation and do a coin flip as a celebration. I told, goddamn if any y'all do the celebration with the coin flip, I pay the fine.
Speaker 5: Joe Nixon, he scored.
Speaker 4: A touchdown, takes the coin out of his out his sock and flips it. Of course, the NFL find him. I paid, Joe.
Speaker 1: I paid.
Speaker 4: I send Joe that money that they took out his out his check.
Speaker 1: So same thing.
Speaker 5: I think that's why I chased No. He already knows Chase No, I got you.
Speaker 2: If he could have got you, could have got you a Pomeranian like me if you had to pay that fine.
Speaker 1: Listen see at hour two, hour.
Speaker 4: Two rats priorities, you have your fight priorities. Listen, celebrations that will reign forever in the history of this game and be able to have reruns on YouTube for a lifetime. A damned dog for ten King.
Speaker 5: Ten king that can't talk.
Speaker 4: He can't talk, can't do no tricks, he can't get the goddamn remote control. Hold on, I'm one of that.
Speaker 1: Let me make your question.
Speaker 2: Yes, see what you said. Now you said the celebrations that you had and your memories for a lifetime lifetime. Think about the memories I got with my dogs last me a lifetime.
Speaker 4: Memories, see memories.
Speaker 2: That's what you said. You said you had memories. You said your celebrations and you said it.
Speaker 4: You know what I said was those celebrations will rain for a lifetime and will be memorable long after. I'm going, boy, yog boy. You should have seen and god damn thirty thirty twenty three. Look at these.
Speaker 1: I got videos.
Speaker 2: I got take videos there every day of my dog running in the backyard, on the bed, sleeping in the kennel.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 4: You you're my boy. You paid ten thousand for a dog that can for to eat, not a guard dog. He can't ten thousand dollars. He can't talk.
Speaker 2: I got you know what, Ojoe? I got a side of my front yard. It said, don't be where a dog, beware a dog owner to day of the dog. You better worry about the owner. Somebody got out. We ain't talk about that. Don't you check this out? I know you guys that's watching us live. You notice the Lapotier Lincoln Penned at the top of the chat. The holiday season is right around the corner. Go ahead and order yourself a bottle some for someone special. You won't regret it. Check this out on Joe. We just got activated in the state of Georgia. So now what partier is gonna be on shelves in your liquor store and in your bar, in your restaurant. Hey, you know, congratulations to my team. I'm for the drink pulling that out. I'm finn drink.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't even drink alcohol, but I'm gonna taste some. I'm gonna taste some of your stuff. I'm gonna take this. I'm you know, I'm gonna take some of your stuff. I'm gonna break my fifty five rule of never having alcohol, and I'm finish drink your stuff on the show, on the show this Sunday.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I appreciate that. Check this out.
Speaker 2: I know you watched this last night, don't James. The greatest basketball play a long time dominated in the now. Hey, a little over money. About six weeks, this man is gonna be thirty nine years of age. He had thirty five points, twelve rebounds, seven assists, and forty two minutes.
Speaker 5: You know what, age ain't really age ain't number, but the number.
Speaker 4: I try to tell people that all the time. I try to tell you to tell people that all the time. But when you are special, that's another one that's special. He's an alien. He ain't from here. Lebron James is like messy, God said, I'm blessing you. There's a reason he got the Chosen One tattooed on his back. What he's doing at the age of thirty eight, thirty nine, well he'll be thirty nine. It's never have been done before. To be able to have that level of consistency with the pressures coming out of high school and not only rising to the occasion, but the exceeding us as fans, and I'm sure his own expectations is unthinkable and the only the only thing I can think about. The only bad part that nobody said, I don't have the footage when I beating one on one and we was down here in two thousand and seven with the heat.
Speaker 5: You got me that, but that's another story.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't get to the heat till twenty twelve, twenty eleven, but.
Speaker 4: I got I got me. You know, I got hit in the head too many times.
Speaker 1: I know you did. But but you see what he did. Yeah, man, that's what he does. Oh Joe, he eat right, Yeah, he take care of his body.
Speaker 4: Who wait, let's let's come back A little bit. Really didn't A little bit, really didn't. A little bit.
Speaker 5: I seen Lebron with some McDonald's fry.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Hold on, o Joe. I'm not saying, oh Joe, you can do You can do a lot of things in moderation.
Speaker 4: Right, I just actually I do it in moderation too.
Speaker 1: No, you don't know. You don't know, you don't.
Speaker 4: I only eat McDonald three times a week now, it's seven days in the week.
Speaker 5: I do it three Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays on the weekend.
Speaker 4: I even look Cuban food, you know. I go to twin peaks around the corner, I go to first Watch. I go to my little Cuban spot right there in Davy. Yeah, three times in moderation. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: That's why I look like that.
Speaker 4: Don't make me come up by this shirt.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't do that looking like a what is it color? Hey man, Oh Joe, Joe, you weigh up about fifty.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm two twenty.
Speaker 1: What did you talk about, Oh Joe, you and you and rail together?
Speaker 2: No way too twenty with the hell you talking about if y'all holding each other on the scale, y'all don't way too twenty.
Speaker 4: I just waved myself at the scale of publics when I'm in grocery shopping. I'm two twenty, man, I just waved myself at the scale of publics. Now, don't do me.
Speaker 2: Ladies say you couldn't tell if it was you or the potatoes that she was wearing. No, you don't, they say they way. They say they where you on what you're talking about on the produce scale. They say they were you on the produce scale. That's how little louu are.
Speaker 4: Trust me, listen, I lie for you before I lie to you. You know that, man. I just trust me. I'm two twenty right now.
Speaker 1: You lie on me too.
Speaker 2: James harden Uh got traded off, so he's going to the James going to the Clippers from the seventy six ers.
Speaker 1: He says he's not a system I am the system.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, shit, I just talked. I just talked to James hard than before yesterday.
Speaker 2: He says, I'm not a systems player. I am the system. What do you make the hardest comment?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it because let me tell you what's in coming. Sometimes sometimes you have to change sceneries to get where you want to go. So you could be yourself. And when you be yourself, you get the best version of you. Everybody say, oh he had the year. You know, he's with the Nets. Oh he was, he was with the Sixers. Oh he was with whoever it was before that. Right, Sometimes you gotta get to a system or a team with your homeboys. You could just be yourself, and I'm gonna tell you what's gonna come next. When Hard and dropped twenty three, twenty three, eleven and eight every night, just remember I told you so twenty three, eleven and eight every night, Just remember I told you so.
Speaker 5: Because it's something about.
Speaker 4: Being free and just being able to be yourself and just let you you know what, hang, That's what you're gonna get from Hard because he told me that. He told me, oh, cho, I feel better.
Speaker 5: You know they was holding me back. I couldn't really be myself.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I like the IO. I like man on.
Speaker 2: So while he had to ask your question, while he's out there, ISO, what's kawhi and Paul George.
Speaker 4: I said he likes the IYO.
Speaker 5: This is the team game.
Speaker 4: It's a team game. It's the team of it's a team of it's a team of plays that they run all the time, right, and everything's gonna be consecutive.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be different stuff.
Speaker 4: You're gonna they're gonna be showing them different. Look coming down.
Speaker 1: What about let me give you give you some number.
Speaker 2: James Harden with the Brooklyn Nets in eighty games, he averaged twenty three points, eight rebounds, ten and a half assists. Pardon average twenty five points, ten asis eight rebounds and forty five games without career Kyrie, he averaged twenty six points, ten assists, nine rebounds in thirty seven games without Durant.
Speaker 4: You hit him numbers, right, but hold on, did you listen?
Speaker 1: Did you are you here? Did you hear what I said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, his numbers exponentially went up with one or both of the guys out of the lineup.
Speaker 1: So now with Paul George and and why now.
Speaker 2: Has the thing that those are noticed is Russell's playing extremely well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's only playing well, That's that's my homie, what's happening Because.
Speaker 2: He's playing extremely well. I think the situation was better for him with the Clippers that the Lakers.
Speaker 4: What is the Lakers.
Speaker 2: He's in a better situation with the Clippers than he was with the Lakers, and I'm happy that he's playing well. But there's a difference between playing well for four million and playing so so for ninety one million. You have to understand when you're making ninety one million and you play for the Lakers, there's a different level of expectation that comes along with playing with the Lakers. You look at the Pantheons, Magic, Kareem Shaq, Kobe West, Chamberlain, American, you know all those guys, and so now the expectation and what was expected. You have to understand what's expected if you put on that Laker UNIFORMO joke.
Speaker 1: Championship, I understand.
Speaker 2: Don't give a damn Bob. Look here, all them and Lebron found this out. They say, we don't care now about them, Foe MVP them, foe mbps you got over there. We don't care know about no three finals, MVP. We don't care nothing about all them. The championship, the finals, you went to what the hell you're gonna do in the purple?
Speaker 4: Oh right, right right. It's understandable, but I don't you know what. To me, honestly, I don't even think. I don't even think the numbers matter because I don't think the players think about that. Whether I'm making four million, whether I'm making ninety one million, I'm still putting in the same.
Speaker 5: Work each and every day, hoping to get the results of the work.
Speaker 4: And it gets defruition when it's time to play in the games. You know, Russ couldn't help that. It's not the fact that he's in a better situation. Sometimes things don't go the way you want him to when you put in the work you're supposed to. That's just the nature of the beasts, and it didn't. But right now he's playing well. He's always been able to play well. There's nothing wrong. Magnified because he was playing with the goddamn Lakers, that's all.
Speaker 1: So see and guess what.
Speaker 2: The criticism is also magnified because you have to understand you playing ok see, you play in Houston, you're playing Washington, the criticism and the lights your own national television at least forty times a year, right, you play with the Lakers, And so when you turn the ball over seven eight times, or you airball a couple of shots and you go seven for twenty eight or you go to for seventeen, people.
Speaker 4: Are gonna talk. So basically it's basically the same instance with that being a part of the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Yes, there are certain teams that you play for that move the.
Speaker 4: Needle much more than others where the expect regards to how you and elsewhere, it's magnified when you're playing for those teams, the Yankees, the Cowboys, the Lakers.
Speaker 2: O Joe, I don't know how you feel about any other relationships you've been in, but if you and Rail were to break up, it would hurt you more because the expectations that you have with her, other people that you were just doing with in high school and in college and in the league, you hurt a little bit. But this because you've invested in the expectation that Rail and I are going further.
Speaker 1: So when you play on a team and.
Speaker 2: The expectations are up here, the criticism is going to be harsher because that fan base has an expectation of championship.
Speaker 1: They've gotten spoiled.
Speaker 2: And that's why you see the Patriots fans booing because for the last twenty years, what they've enjoyed a level of success no other team in the history of the NFL can say they've enjoyed over a two decades fan and so now they're having a little bad turn and they're like boom boom. I remember when the Patriots, when people would say, if you were if you weren't playing well, we're gonna trade you ass to the Patriots. We're gonna trade you to the Patriots, We're gonna trade you to the Bengals, or we're gonna trade you to the coach. That's what they would say. So that's how bad it was in those places. You didn't want to get traded at end of those places, right, and now you had unparalleled since mister Craft to take it over.
Speaker 1: That brought that team. I think he brought it in like.
Speaker 2: Ninety four, ninety three, ninety four, and then they go to the Super Bowl, although the lose to the Packers in ninety six, and then you know what happened in two thousand and one up until Brady left. So man, it's but I'm happy for us that he's he's at a place he's home. He wanted to be home. But I think the thing is the Lakers was a team that's he rooted for, Shaking Kobe, he waited for he went to those parades and to put your that that jersey on right, and it it hurt. He won't ever say this, but it hurting that the community that he grew up in and the team that he rooted for, that the fans felt the way they felt about it because it didn't go as what the way.
Speaker 1: They thought it would.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, Rush, Rush is the real deal man. I think again, when you put in that type of work man in consistency over the years and doing some of the things that he's done with the triple doubles and and and that being a record man, that that that is a feat that is almost hurt that he's been able to achieve.
Speaker 2: So Jo, that's why I hurt. Think about think about what you're just saying. You saying the hard work that he put in. He put the hard work in. He's playing for the team that he's always wanted to play for, and look what happened. Right, That's why I hurt. See now now you get what I'm saying, hard work that you put it. And that's and that's why I said real think about the hard work Reil got you to live a certain way, be a certain style.
Speaker 1: And you did that for her.
Speaker 2: And if it doesn't go, if it doesn't go, well, it's gonna hurt because you said I did all of this and it still didn't go by Well.
Speaker 4: God damn, now you got you got me thinking about it.
Speaker 1: And seel real good, No, real good, real good.
Speaker 4: That's why, that's why, that's why I'm saying never min ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're gonna go to Draymond Green. Draymond said, last year was horseship. Last year we had an awful team as far as chemistry goes. Last year was horseshit not fun. This year you see joy and guy's faces. You start to see that and you're like, Okay, this is the group that likes being together. Raymon, Draymond. Do you un does Draymond understand that a lot of this had to do with what he did?
Speaker 1: You think? Oh, Joe, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Were you I don't know if you've ever seen anything fights in Cincinnati, but I've seen a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: You no good. I'm talking about you know, I'm talking about in the locker room, the lineman.
Speaker 2: So you understand oh, Joe, what you think gonna happen, especially because because you got so many guys. But in basketball, it's you only got fifteen guys right right, and you ball bunched on top of each other. So you thought you could punch that man, and y'all gonna just be hugging and be cool. By y'all, y'all gonna be cool.
Speaker 4: But you know what, when you come to work, you ain't you ain't. You ain't at work to make friends. You there to do a job. Sometimes you beard relationships with those that you work with, but this is this is a business you had to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, a dude punch you in your job? What you're gonna do? Your teammate punch you in your job?
Speaker 1: That see.
Speaker 4: Ain't playing me?
Speaker 2: But many no, we got to fight every day till I win.
Speaker 1: We can't, Oh, we can't just come.
Speaker 2: I just think you're gonna punch me in my face and then all of a sudden, everything all right, go back to work. We score a touchdown and I'm about there, high.
Speaker 1: Five in you.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about it when you played, now, you know how many fights you've seen.
Speaker 5: You know how many fights you've seen. When I played.
Speaker 4: You know how many fights I seen in the locker room that just happened to be caught on camera?
Speaker 1: Yeah like that.
Speaker 4: But I just think seen so many times, which is the media is like, oh my god, he puny see or if y'all could just be inside of locker room college, whether it be high school, whether.
Speaker 1: It be more fights in college. I saw more fights than college.
Speaker 4: Than I'm not saying it's normal. I'm not saying it's right. I'm just saying, and it happens in that type of atmosphere. Was he right for doing it? Absolutely No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But this is what I will say.
Speaker 2: I think this is the different the mentality in the mindset, especially around the teams that I've been around.
Speaker 1: Ain't no guy gonna let you walk up on it. If we argued, okay, o Joe, you on one side, If we argue, man, if you.
Speaker 2: You hey, you ain't gonna do nothing. Okay, long as you over there just screaming at me, we're cool. Once you start to close the distance, my antenta, don't go hold on that.
Speaker 4: Once you get an arms ranked and arms length where you could touch somebody, you know it's time to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not finna walk, O Joe, You not finn walk up on me after we've been in a heated conversation and you start way over there and now all.
Speaker 1: Of a sudden, you standing in front of me. I'm not finna shove you. They finish.
Speaker 2: Scoop your hands up because I'm up now if I hit you in one of these things, move because I heard the thing. I got one hand. I'm just unloading. Because when you feel tension, O Joe, you know how it is. I don't know what they how they talk. Look that Jordan Poole, I get it and basketball guys, but I think we just wired different. We wirre different because that's macho. I macho because see basketball, you trying to go around a guy.
Speaker 1: Me, I'm trying to move a man against his will.
Speaker 4: Right right right right as a.
Speaker 2: Player, I'm trying to break your will. You trying to break my will. You trying to intimidate me. I'm trying to intimidate you. And so it's a different mindset. Lebron's like, you know what if I can just rain these threes on your hell, I ain't got to go. I ain't got to you know, run over you, you know another thing.
Speaker 4: You have to understand. You have to understand the people you're around. You got the people, You got to know what you can and cannot say. There's certain things Draymond personally, but the way he carries himself, his carries himself, you already know he want them dudes that don't play that ship.
Speaker 5: He want dudes that don't play that ship.
Speaker 4: I can I can just tell.
Speaker 1: I just know.
Speaker 4: You know, there's certain stuff I can't say to Draymond Green. I just know. And I'm not even the Hooper and I ain't even the NBA.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 4: So I think Jordan Poole might have crossed that line not really understanding, understanding who you're dealing with, and there's certain stuff you just can't get away. Was he right for hitting him? Absolutely not. But listen, both of them now they're separated, But Draymond, just let it go. Just let it go, Draymond, if it's never gonna be.
Speaker 2: I think I think Jordan Poole's dad said something and they were hearing Draymond.
Speaker 1: Draymond, let it go, just let it go. Recently over the summer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I just just in a situation like that, you know, what just be the bigger person, Draymond and just let it go. And personally because I look at Draymond, Draymond is the big growth. Yeah yeah, I mean, if you go, you know, I mean, I know, no fighter. I've been the peace maker. I'm always trying to.
Speaker 1: Let that's me.
Speaker 4: I'm a peace maker too. I'm a piece.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be the peacemaker. But I definitely ain't swinging the no note.
Speaker 2: You know here I am I'm a senior and I'm fighting the freshman or I'm in my year eight and I'm fighting the rookie or first year guy. Get out of that, right, I mean, you know, I'm just trying to let the guys understand what the expectation of my thing was. If making sure the guys understand what was expected of them, I said, I don't know what you did in college, and frankly, I don't give them hell. I say, but what we do here is that we come on time. And what we do here is that we work hard. We practice hard because I didn't need Mike because by the time he got to Mic now you go, now, now we got to start practice all over again, or we got to start to drill all over again. So it's my job to see guys bull driving around. No, bro, that is what we do Hereuse this right here, won't get it done on Sunday. And so as a leader of the team, you get a sense like and you see guys like, come on, hey, bro, cause all y'all know how Mike is might go make us start this over all this fighting. We're gonna be out here longer because all y'all doing is the land. I'll get off the field time. That's what y'all do with all this uff and and pluff. Hey, don't day, don't do that. Don't do that. So uh, Marcus Jordans reveals Marcus Jordan is Michael Jordan's I think his middle son. I'm not mistaken Mark. He wants to get he wants his dad to be the best man as he married Larsa Pippen, who's Scotty pippins ex wife.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come on, come on, rewind from your babywind Marcus Jordan, Marcus Jordans, Marcus Jordan's Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 5: Middle son, Michael Jordan's Mike.
Speaker 2: We just call you, you know, call it Michael. Nobody calls him everybody that really knows who calls him Mike Mike. He's Mike middle son. He's dating Larsa Pippen, who's Scotty Pippin's ex wife who used to babysit the kids. He wants that they're talking about getting married, and he says he wants his dad to be the best man. You seriously, you troll, you know, that's what he said. I mean, that's what that's what That's what Marcus said.
Speaker 4: About the dating, Like Michael Jordan's son is really dating Scottie Pippers.
Speaker 5: You just bullshitt.
Speaker 1: He in the salami? Wait are you?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to do that? In't that type of like a bro code or something. They ain't got no type of bro code like.
Speaker 1: Bro, hey, bro bro.
Speaker 2: Look here, I'm just asking before I get you yes yet, I don't know, Ocho, because you know, for me, for me out look, I would have thought. I would have thought. But here's the thing that with what I'm learning, and you tell me if I'm wrong, if I'm reading something in something, if I'm reading into this more than what should be done. What I'm finding out is that through the last dads and over the last couple of years that Scotty and Mike wasn't as close as we thought they were or what they portrayed. Now, maybe it's just on the outside looking in, because remember the flu game. Then Jordan would leave no Pip and Pimp had it and for the most part, you know, I remember when Jordan retired and uh and uh, Pippen was wearing the Jordan's shoe and so I thought he said they got to be best boys. They hanging out. But I'm saying I thought they was cool, but it looks like that's not the case.
Speaker 1: And me and people that were you know, I had talked to my homeboy, that's like, how would I feel?
Speaker 2: You know, my kids are grown and I look my daughter grown, my oldest daughter, she grown, my youngest daughter, all both of them grown.
Speaker 1: I don't have a I don't have a problem.
Speaker 2: If they want to bake, date somebody that's forty, they want to date somebody was fifty, they want to date somebody that's sixty.
Speaker 4: What's the age difference. I'm glad you said, because I was over here counting and I couldn't figure out what the age difference was. Because of Scott and then Jordan's son.
Speaker 2: The probably probably what at least fifteen years fifteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's it.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, okay, I mean but I.
Speaker 2: Think the thing, oh, Joe, and I'm my thing is my daughters want to date somebody that's forty ten years older, twenty years older, thirty years older. Right, I'm cool with that, right, right, right, right, but it can't be one of my ex teammates. Right now, I'm gonna feel some type of way about you, right, I'm gonna deal. I'm gonna deal with her, right, but I'm gonna but I got a problem with you because you know, you saw me bring my daughters to the to the to the game. You saw me holding the hand, you saw them in my effort arm and you beanna tell me you look that gonna be a problem with Joe.
Speaker 4: Listen that that's tough. That's tough. I'm still sitting there trying to wrap my head around it, obviously with it being Pippins and Mike and Mike and Pippin and now you're my wife, and you know, I'm sure you used to be around my family and all of a sudden, now you like this.
Speaker 5: She's the babysit Marcus.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean coming. I mean, I don't really know. I mean, how much more can I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, not to that extent, but I'm just saying as close as they were on the field, I'm sure there was some type of.
Speaker 5: Relationship between Pippin and yeah it going off the court.
Speaker 4: So like that's listen, I'm all of love and I think you and I had a few episodes ago we said love is love when it came to when it came to race and all that stuff. But obviously this is an instance to where what we were saying is in fact coming to fruition.
Speaker 5: Because love is love and sometimes you really can't help you love it.
Speaker 2: Go find you another, Go find you another thirty year old of love on and leave my son alone.
Speaker 1: Why I mean, I mean why you? Why you? Why you're gonna date your Why you're gonna date your teammates? Why?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I mean, could you date Let me ask you a question and you a real one together. Could you date a teammates wife ex wife? No?
Speaker 4: I can't because I can't. I couldn't even look. I couldn't even look that teammate in the face.
Speaker 5: Yeah I couldn't.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just being honest. I couldn't. I couldn't but one.
Speaker 5: Thing about it, even though it's just a teammate, a dude.
Speaker 4: They don't owe you nothing. They they don't owe you no loyalty, So they will they will be sad. Oh yeah, most definitely sure. I just fellas. Fellas, if you're watching this and you got a girl and you know your homeboys and your y'all break up.
Speaker 2: Job, it's her job to be loyal to you. That's not his job, not at all all in the relationship. Who's not in the relationship with you, that's not his responsibility. But I just you know, for me, like great, that's like some Jerry springship for sure. But for me, like like I said, like I don't, I don't know, like I got, I got homeboys. If something were to happen to them, they know I'm gonna take care of their family financially, whatever they need, whatever they need. My homeboy Buck and my homeboy Burns, they already know. They good. They ain't got nothing word they they and they know. I mean, uh, one of my best friends, he used to be my stade partner. Uh, Elijah Alexander. He passed if his wife picked up the phone right now and called me, said, Shanna, can you do me a favor? Can you can you come down here and and and and talk to my boys? No problem, Shannon, I need something.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: Because me and l that's what I call him, Lie, I said, me and Li, we had that type of relationship right off limits. I would never I would never even think. I would never like, hey, hey, what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Oh oh? I got too much respect for that man.
Speaker 4: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember when they start I remember when they started dating. I remember when they had kids. And now I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go because the man rested soul.
Speaker 1: Eli.
Speaker 2: I would do some some some slid and stuff like that, and and and and and for for for her to know, I mean, you already Michael, Michael and Scottie already going like that, and you gonna bring up and like I said, I mean, look like you said.
Speaker 4: That's that's what you know. And I said, love is love. But now I'm starting to think, as you, as you give me a little bit more details and context context of the story, you think.
Speaker 5: It's out of spite. I sometimes I do think that, do you think on her.
Speaker 4: End is out of spite that the love is not really there. But I just want to get Scottie back and hurt him as much as I can by dating you.
Speaker 2: Can I promise you she cannot look here, she can't hurt Scotty anymore than what she's already done.
Speaker 1: I promise you, she can't hurt that man anymore than what she's done to him.
Speaker 2: I mean he should be he should have no more feelings considering what she's done to him and thrown it in his face.
Speaker 1: That's the part.
Speaker 2: Look, okay, look if you don't want me, just going about your business, right, but don't look I don't This is what my grandfather you say. Boy, I don't mind. I don't mind being played, but just don't use me and see doing the stuff like I don't get down like that man. Don't do that. Don't do that because you know that's how it's gonna look. I mean maybe not in today's time, and today's time you know it's about you. Don't be played because she playing with the man's emotion. You play with people, you get the wrong one.
Speaker 1: On the right day.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna help you, old shoe. You can't be the one thing you can't do is play with people's emotions. People's feelings. Love is the strongest one.
Speaker 4: Is she really playing with anybody's emotions if they've been divorced for a very long time. I'm just trying to find the right But.
Speaker 1: She would do it. But she was doing some of this trifling stuff before, before they was fully divorced.
Speaker 5: Oh this this, Oh this ain't this, ain't new.
Speaker 2: Oh they've been they've been divorced, they've been divorced.
Speaker 1: But you know what, O Joe, if I'm it's hard to say because I know, but but I just what I do know. I try.
Speaker 2: I try to be private as much as I can. But you ain't finna go you and and I can use you as an example. Yes, you ain't finn to go try to mass with real friend that you and rail don't work out?
Speaker 4: Nah, nah that that that ain't right. Because even if even if, even if me and that individual and it even goes for those that I've I'm gonna just say those I have kids, those I have kids from, I'm not gonna say you exis I am still a representation of you, even though we're no longer together. I am still as a representation of you, even though we are no longer together, so I got to move accordingly, just the fact that you are still attached to me even though we're not together, So I ain't even moving like that at all. Right, That's why, that's why I'm trying to find the right in it, and and and what the motive might be, what's the ulterior, what's the motive?
Speaker 5: They gotta be some type of motive in general.
Speaker 2: I don't know, cho I just think the thing is you have to understand athletes like pretty much the same type of woman.
Speaker 1: They like.
Speaker 2: They like the same type of woman and the same and once and a once a woman is exposed to that lifestyle.
Speaker 4: I'm going backwards. It's a rap.
Speaker 5: How you got to continue, You got to continue to stay in that same circle.
Speaker 4: And sometimes sometimes they're gonna be America around until you find one that that you can stick on.
Speaker 5: That that's just that's just that's the nature of the business.
Speaker 1: That's just like, yeah, that's it's l Joe if really that's and that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Because once you've gotten a taste of being in a private and being on the private jets and being able to get on and go to Turks and go to Jamaica and go to Amka notes and go here and go there.
Speaker 1: How do you go back? How do you go from that? And pay?
Speaker 2: Pack your back? We go to Vegas as a matter of fact, don't pack nothing. We'll buy it when we get there. How do you go back to a guy that got de nine to find?
Speaker 4: And listen? And the funny thing about it just to give to give people that are watching, sometimes women or sometimes people on social media, they make fun of the women that are dealing certain certain types of men in understanding. I don't think we understand the importance and the need for for one financial freedom, which is extremely important, especially in this goddamn god for sake of economy that we're in. But when you're dealing with a dude that's bringing in eight hundred, eight hundred and fifty thousand a week.
Speaker 1: Like what.
Speaker 4: Are you telling him? What are you doing? Oh I'm oh, I'm going, Oh I'm out, I'm going to date goddamn Charlie. Like, let's like you gotta sometimes you got to put things in respective and if you were in those shoes, he ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: There's a seventeen, there's a seventeen year age difference between the two seventeen that they say that ojo ojo. They say you only if old as the person you feel. M Yeah, I feel like twenty four to thirty.
Speaker 4: Five to not only do I well, not only do I I look? I think, I think, I look, I look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me I pay for like forty three you I.
Speaker 4: Passed by twenty three. I passed by twenty three, But I feel I feel eighteen. I feel eighteen. Hey, that's crazy though, Like if you really sit there and think about it, like if you close your eyes right and you think about it. Michael Jordan's son, Marcus and dating Michael Jordan, Gottie Pipple's wife. Now I'm thinking about it ex wife, ex wife, and just think about it. Oh ship, that's crazy. And the open eyes and opened my ass and it's real. That like the bullshit, that's real. That's great, But you know what, you know what I do. Listen, Marcus Lars, I know y'all gonna see this.
Speaker 1: You know I love you.
Speaker 4: I don't know neither one of y'all personally, and I wish you the best. I wish you the best.
Speaker 1: I wish you no we will look I ain't casting them.
Speaker 4: I ain't no guy, i't'ven I ain't even pay my goddamn rint this month.
Speaker 2: Hey, I bag, what do you call them? I'm back five minutes, all said dude. I five a third of yold.
Speaker 4: You got fitty five man speaking of fant of somebody. But you don't add like you ain't see that tweet talking about don't add like you ain't see that tweet. You got an umbrella?
Speaker 5: You gotto, you got.
Speaker 4: Yo, won't say nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you. I know you saw that tweet. Yes, I gotta, I gotta. I got a very nice umbrella.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, because you're gonna need it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need it, did you. I did read one guy's comment. He's like thinking about it, but he realized for the brand, Yeah, that's probably not the best. That's why.
Speaker 4: That's why I ain't said no name. But listen, that's something we can handle in private, though, I'm gonna you heard me, that's something we can handle in private. I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 2: To you, Joe, and please do your favorite. Don't don't forget to click that that subscribe button below. You guys have been unbelievable Uncle, Uncle Ojo have grown Joe.
Speaker 1: We number seven. We done moved up. We number seven.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 5: Okay, we since we moved up? Who Georgia and who easy?
Speaker 4: You and me?
Speaker 1: I'm George.
Speaker 5: I'm George Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Okay, as long as I'm want, as long as I'm on American, the carollsel that's going up, I ride it.
Speaker 1: I'm in the car.
Speaker 5: I know mine. Yeah, I appreciate y'all. I appreciate y'all, all of you.
Speaker 4: I know you're watching if you see this, baby. I love you, my kids, I know my kids might be watching. All my friends and family, my extended family. That's that's that's in the chat, y'all chatting.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate y'all because I ain't really never had nothing like this. I never had something trying to make the most of my opportunity speaking opportunities. Yes, you're gonna be in Savannah, Savannah tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Savannah on Sunday.
Speaker 4: All right, So when y'all shooting first day from Savannah on Monday, Okay, I'm gonna make sure I crash is set. Since you won't, Since you won't, since you won't invite me on the set, and you won't get me in the dough. I'm gonna put myself in there.
Speaker 1: I've already I've already notified authorities.
Speaker 2: You're not to come in Savannah, so they gonna meet you at the airport, or if you try to come by car, they're gonna meet you. They gonna meet you at There's only a couple of ways you get in. You come into eighty five, I mean ninety five, or you come in through sixteen in two o four. So we got all those we got all those blocks.
Speaker 4: It's black on black crime right there.
Speaker 1: Brian, you got all those blocks. Do you know who Keith Live is?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: I heard man, listen, I heard a TikTok food food.
Speaker 4: I heard about what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Man Like, come on, take us out, Okay, let me get Let me give people a backdrop.
Speaker 2: Bro Keith Lee is a TikTok food critic. He accidentally calls chaos in the Atlanta restaurant seen in the video, which have been viewed over ninety five million times. Lee said multiple restaurants he had a hard time ordering your head, so he like tried to order food in advance. They said, no, we're not doing that, he said, fans poor customer service, or his family initially was turned away, only to be offered a table once they realized they were with him. Restaurants have received death threats. Cardi B talked about lead food to her videos. Ig I feel like Atlanta restaurant they don't like, they don't like to make money, she said. Describe it how difficult it is for her to order food in the city without having to mention her name. I don't know, I don't know how often you've been to Atlanta, but the Atlanta food seen we we we unique because a lot of time it's all about dressing up and it is. It's an hour, hour and a half two hours, two and a half hour waytime. A lot of times, Oh Joe, you've got to eat a meal before you actually go to the restaurant because you're gonna be hungry, damn give before you actually get in the restaurant. So it's perfect. And look, I don't want people to think what's going on is unique to Atlanta and black restaurant normally, o Jo. You know this from being a performer, a professional athlete. We get privileges sometimes at the restaurant and sometimes we get to get things that normal.
Speaker 1: People don't get. It happened.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, so you never you've never gotten the table because.
Speaker 4: I talk about that. Yeah yeah, And when they do, when they do, and you know me, you know how I move, and everybody in this chat knows how to move. When I go to restaurants. If you see me first, you understand what's coming at the end when it's time to tip. I've been doing that twenty some years. Like the fact of what he's doing. I don't like. I don't like it. You like the critiquing of our restaurants and having people and and and and talking bad about all goddamn businesses, and like, you know how, you know how it is, and I get it to even get in the.
Speaker 5: Food industry and to have our new restaurant, and.
Speaker 4: Like, what do we doing?
Speaker 2: Don't ask me, don't ask me to come to your house and then ask me what I think about it without giving to ask me to give you my honest opinion.
Speaker 5: Nobody asked that.
Speaker 2: A lot of these people listen, a lot of these a lot of these restaurants do d m him, ask him to come, but he wants to go on a lot of times.
Speaker 1: He wants to go unannounced and give people. That's what he is. He's a food critic. He turned himself into a food critic.
Speaker 5: It's okay returning up resume.
Speaker 4: What are the qualifake? What are the qualifications of being a food critic?
Speaker 1: Go to a restaurant and do you like the food? Did you like the customer service? What was it like? Yes? What was the way time?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: That's all you got to do?
Speaker 4: How about go do that, Mike stros go do that ship at Chris Ruth, go through it at Poppy State, go do that fucking Zooma, go do it, and goddamn whatever the rest of them got, damn five star restaurants, Joe and everybody, go do it to that name. When the restaurants you can go to la name one where you and seeing the gold Man's win, where y'all win, what's the name of the restaurant y'all went to.
Speaker 2: I don't forgot, now, you know forgot, You know, I honestly forgot because I had never been.
Speaker 1: I have never been.
Speaker 4: Do it today restaurants and give them the bad press and the bad all the bad y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe O O Jo, Because you're black doesn't mean you're ablove, true love anything.
Speaker 5: But go go do it there as hard enough for us as it is now here you go.
Speaker 2: So another word is so if he got bad service, he's supposed to just let that slie.
Speaker 4: Service wasn't bad service because it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: I ain't never had bad service. And even if the service was bad, they might be having a bad day because some of the goddamn idiots they don't have to deal with.
Speaker 2: Get outo honestly, and the customer service business, you can't have a bad day because think about what you just said, customer service.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it's like dealing with some of these people?
Speaker 1: You shouldn't got in that business.
Speaker 2: Do not get into the customer service business if you could be easily perturbed by having a bad day.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you need a job, and sometimes that job, being customer service and being in the food industries is all you can do.
Speaker 2: At Ojo, I know me, I can't be in the customer service business because I can I'm easily irritated.
Speaker 1: I don't like nobo. Hey, I can't. I ordered this and they mess up the order. Okay, I get that, O Jo.
Speaker 2: But you have to understand people are paying their hard earned money, so I have the right if I like the service, I'm gonna say I like the service. Now me, I don't go look Ojo. You know what, in this business, when I've been in Ocho, I've been very fortunate. I've met a lot of high profile people. And one of the first things people ask me is what heat or she is like.
Speaker 1: And you know what I tell them.
Speaker 2: I can only tell you through my experience. I don't know what they'll be like to you. I don't know what they're like to him. I don't know what they're like to someone else. I can just tell you what they're like to me. When I go to a restaurant. My experience at the restaurant might be different than yours. It might be different than Jordan's, it might be different than Malika's. But I can just tell you from my experience. It was unbelievable. Oh no, it wasn't very good. The people weren't courteous, the service was lacking, the food was cold. It took me a long time to get seated. It took me a long time for the service to come back and take my order. That's my experience, you might go there and have a totally different experience.
Speaker 4: Listen, I hear what you're saying, and I'm gonna agreed to disagree. I'd like to leave my mark on all restaurants I go to, regardless of what it is. I am more about being the positive influence and when I leave those places and leaving my mark, and I don't want my mark to be that of what brother Keith Lee is doing. Listen, I saluted him to what he's doing and trying to let the people know about restaurants in Atlanta. The restaurant restaurants that I've been in Atlanta that I've been to have been just fine.
Speaker 1: Life a lot of times.
Speaker 2: A lot of times people have said their restaurant has been saved because he's giving them a positive critique.
Speaker 4: A lot of the.
Speaker 2: Restaurants said they have been able to remain in business because of the positive critique. So now again, like I said, I don't have a problem tipping. A lot of times when I leave my room, I left money on the table today, I said, ma'am, I was at the table last night and I ain't get an opportunity to throw the stuff in the trash I said, I left money on the table.
Speaker 1: It's yours. If you clean it up.
Speaker 2: It might not have been her room, but I bet you would have ant got that stuff off that table and throw it away.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 1: I'm a service I'm a service type of guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just telling you that you keep it, keep the gingerral flooring, You keep the gingerrail floord.
Speaker 1: Your boy gonna break you off real night.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you how I am. I'm telling you how I am. How I understand what the people in the service industry have to go through. I understand the personalities the people that they have to deal with time and time again, for hours and hours at the time, stand on your feet, ordering, dealing with different persons that job. Listen to me, Listen to me, and I can can empathize with them even though they chose that thought. Maybe that's the only opportunity they have to make money. So I understand that. So I don't go in there. I never send food back. I don't care about the feed food being goddamned cold. I'm going to make your day at your job as easy as possible when I enter your establishment, as easy as possible. And I'm gonna leave you asked with a motherfucking blessing because they know telling what the fuck you had to go through before I got here. And that's just how I move. That's just how I move. I'm not leaving no fucking bad critiques and talking ship by your place. I'm gonna make sure when I leave there, I'm leading. That's it and I'm gone.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 5: Whatever what he's doing, that's cool, that's fine.
Speaker 4: And you know, more power to him and more more powers to those that that is affecting in a positive or negative way.
Speaker 1: That's just me out some type of way about that.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's just me. I'm thinking from a business a business standpoint, how fucking hard it there people to fucking bill just man, that's man fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll tell you what. Over the restaurant, I'm bringing roaches and rats with me.
Speaker 4: That's look at it right here, look at that now I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about how that ship really affecting people restaurants out there, man in Black Hollywood. Man, because now now that you've done, now, I'm really allowing it to sink in.
Speaker 1: Like like that's.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm finn follow up. I'm going to be a motherfucking food critic and I'm going to be a food critic. I'm finna go to every going to every restaurant Atlanta, and I'm leaving a five thousand dollar tip and I'm I'm and I'm gonna tell him these motherfucking restaurants was perfect in the service to the phenomenal. Just the over that ship bullshit talking about restaurants.
Speaker 2: You do realize, you do realize the food critic they go all around the United States.
Speaker 4: Ramsey is the only food critic I know.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you see that's what you do. Now you're doing what athletes?
Speaker 4: That's what he does.
Speaker 1: What's hold on?
Speaker 4: That's what he does. He's ck.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Oh Joe, you can't say because someone doesn't have a culinary or a culinary background.
Speaker 5: So what about damn food credit?
Speaker 4: Oh because you have you have a platform, because you got social media, so nothing Now you just you attaching name to yourself.
Speaker 2: Now you are every Everybody is not a classically everybody is not a mischiline star ship.
Speaker 1: Everybody is not a five star ship.
Speaker 4: That's what advites you to be a food critic where everybody in the world has to listen to what you have to say about that don't have to.
Speaker 1: They don't have to.
Speaker 2: He ain't forced nobody to listen to his TikTok. He ain't forced nobody to listen to what he got to say. He said, go try it for yourself. He said, that's his experience. You might have a totally different experience.
Speaker 1: Ojo.
Speaker 4: You know what, if you have a large platform of that magnitude, you shouldn't be saying nothing bad. You should be praising all motherfucker restaurants.
Speaker 1: Hell no, you and I gonna disagree with that one.
Speaker 4: Motherfucking business.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, just oh yo, o Joe. My thing is how I am?
Speaker 4: I have nothing against what he's doing. I'm just telling you do You just said it's bullshit. It's bullshit.
Speaker 1: You just said you don't have anything against what he's doing. That's how hold on, hold on, tell him out.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Either either I'm losing my damn man, or I'm done you.
Speaker 4: You didn't have a problem with what he did, because I'm looking at the loan, look at problem how this?
Speaker 1: You have a problem with what he did yes or no, Yeah, I don't. I don't like Okay, thank you. That's all you had to say to that? What that's all that would he get you?
Speaker 4: And anybody else? And if anybody in the chat like, what's going through with that? Like this this ship, let me know, let me know if you like it, because if you if you like it, I mean they got a problem with y'all too.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no problem with them.
Speaker 2: Please do not forget to click that button below that subscribe button, and you're gonna get tastes like this he had about my guy. We are teammates, but we agree to disagree on a lot of things. He has his opinion, and as he says, I can only base my experience on my experience, and so if I go to a restaurant, if I like it.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me, hey, man, you have been in such and such. Yeah, I've been that pretty good? Or nah, it's not my fide.
Speaker 4: Be ship you do that.
Speaker 1: You be trashing me. You trash my dog, steping Bullgeye that you trash my dog? You're talking about I was training? Did that? What gives you a qualification?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: What gives you the qualification to say what I should have been, what I should not spend for a dog?
Speaker 5: Have a dog that costs ten thousand Americans?
Speaker 1: What are your qualifications? What are your qualifications? I was? Have you ever read a dog? Have you ever trained the doll? Have you ever judged the doll?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: What? I was a judge at the Westminster Dog Show in nineteen ninety three. I I sad judge at the west Misses.
Speaker 1: What you can say? You wait?
Speaker 4: Let me finish. I wait, judge at the west Minister Dog Show in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: And it was a toy.
Speaker 4: It was a toy group. Which is what you have? You have a toy dog. You paid two thousands. Let me finish. You paid ten thousand dollars for a dog that cannot protect you.
Speaker 1: Every dog he a minute.
Speaker 4: I'm not finished. I'm not finished.
Speaker 5: He can't talk and he can't do no tricks?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Get no tricks?
Speaker 4: Go get it? Go get it right now? Tell hm to see it.
Speaker 1: I ain't home. Where are you at? Don't worry about all this with.
Speaker 4: A dog at with a dog at? You bought a dog with ten thousand dollars and he ain't trying with you? No for ten thousand dollars. He's gonna be attached to my hip. Why, just like baby Carlos in the Hangover, he going everywhere with me in the harness.
Speaker 2: No, but my thing is, I still want to know your qualifications. You haven't given me no qualification. You've never been to the Westminster Dog Show.
Speaker 1: You don't know show. Okay, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Google me.
Speaker 1: What's the dog? Google mister dog?
Speaker 2: And what's the dog in the silhouette? And what's silhouette in the silhouette on the Westminster Dog Show? In the Westminster Dog Show, there's a dog in the silhouette.
Speaker 1: What of the dog?
Speaker 4: It's an English Spaniel? It's an English Spaniel. Don't say I really do this, I really do. I want that. Never forget I wanted to be a marine biologist in the Veterinarian before I made it to the league.
Speaker 2: All Joe Sinko has no qualification to tell me what I should or shouldn't pay monetarily for a dog. He's not a breeder, he's not an owner. He's not a handler, he's not a trainer. He's not a judge.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'll let you speak.
Speaker 2: I'll let you speak, But you said, what is Keith leave qualification to be able to critique food?
Speaker 1: He has the same qualifications that you have.
Speaker 2: As far as dogs, you offered York catique, he offered his his his bullshit, but chose for to stand on bond.
Speaker 4: My goddamn critique ain't costing your motherfucking business or your dog, no motherfucking night's sleeping.
Speaker 1: They taught me hard.
Speaker 2: They taught me emotional distress because you said I was foolish, and people laughed at me for spending ten racks for.
Speaker 4: A dog, for ten bands for a dog, emotional emotional stress of those businesses losing goddamn money and people got that they got they come, let me finish, I let you talk. They come up short on payroll, and people not want to show up because it even't goddamn critique said. Somebody is doing that I say, isn't qualified to do them is affecting people with business and this god damn economy and it's a bunch of goddamn bullshit. And I'm standing ten toes on that period. Okay, and your dog, your dog cost his down dollars and he can't talk.
Speaker 1: But okay, so what what's your qualifications.
Speaker 5: I just told you I used to train dogs in Liberty.
Speaker 2: You ain't train no dogs. You didn't train no dogs. I'm calling, calling, I'm calling. I'm been a trainer. He's not been a breeder. He's not been an owner, he's not been a handler, he's not been a judge. So what are your qualification?
Speaker 1: Now you've got some? Now I'm the guy you can talk about dog?
Speaker 4: You know you not. I haven't had dogs since I was four years old. I done gave you. I done gave birth the German shepherd puppies. What you're talking about like I do this?
Speaker 2: This ain't no boo oh joe, oh joe. When it comes to when it comes to animals, you can't touch me. Whoa stop, you can't touch me.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 4: You can't touch the animals. You can't touch me?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 4: Where you at?
Speaker 1: Rare?
Speaker 4: Are you in the chat?
Speaker 1: You better ask? Let's go cattle.
Speaker 2: Let's start talking about cattle. Names to breed a hog, the chickens to breathe of cat.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm out of Liberty City. Man, we ain't got no goddamn hogs. But you you say you dogs dogs, and let's talk about dog.
Speaker 2: What dog you want to talk about dogs, and you want to talk you want to talk about the bull or the English math, or you want to talk about the bab, you want to talk about the chang.
Speaker 4: It don't matter what whatever, whatever read want to.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the kango? What where did it originate from? The kango?
Speaker 2: The cane corso, it's pronounced Connie corso. But okay, go ahead, take off.
Speaker 4: I like kne corso.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't know what you like. I'm telling you what the pronunciation of the dog is, says who honey Corso. When you go to the Westminster Dog Show and they say number thirty five, the coni corso, Let.
Speaker 4: Me ask you something. Spell sugar, spell sugar cane spelled the last spelled sugar cane. Spell the last spell cane, sugar cane, see spell and e spelled cane Corso, say the first three letters of cane corso. Just spe I just tell you spell the fummy.
Speaker 1: Just because something is spelled doesn't mean that that is pronounced that way. Ocho.
Speaker 4: You're not going to do is allow the English, the English language to change because the dog was born so man bread somewhere else. That's not what I'm finna do corse o cho.
Speaker 2: Just because just because something is spelled a certain way doesn't mean is pronounced a certain way because they're a certain names. Let me ask you a question. Are their names in the English language that are spelled one way? Because you just told me? Remember the other day you told me about the silent is silent.
Speaker 4: And salmon salmon silent salmon?
Speaker 1: Ah, Okay there, spaghetti, Okay, I just said.
Speaker 4: I'm English major to Then let's let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go Jo.
Speaker 2: You and I both know, but your grades you couldn't have got in prison. But anyway, but anyway, you and I go disagree on this way. I get what you're saying. I get what you're saying. You're saying that as as because the business is especially black small businesses, they're not changed, and they're probably if they're fortunate enough, they might have two, but more times than not, there's only one. There's only one, And I get it. I get what you're saying. But my only point is that this I just don't believe that you should not be able to critique of business because the owner looks like you and I. That's all I'm saying. Now, if you don't like it, look You're right. You could keep that to yourself, but that's not that's not what he does.
Speaker 4: You and I. You and I.
Speaker 2: We're not going anywhere and they're gonna leave a negative review, especially not public. Now, if I'm talking to some of my friends, like bro, I went there, it was bomb age, I love it. I love the arts tale, I love this smother pork chops or the fry chicken or YadA, YadA YadA, And if I did, and I'm like, nah, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't feeling it that day.
Speaker 4: Okay, Cool, Listen. I have a reputation to upkeep for the past twenty years of going to restaurants everywhere and being known and being and being known for one thing. And I just don't want I don't want to leave any any negative reviews in any type of manner, no matter what, because that that that that reflects on me and who I am and my character as a person. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Man, So, in all your years of going to the re you've never ever had a meal come my cold, a meal that was what you ordered, the service wasn't good.
Speaker 1: You've never had a negative experience at.
Speaker 4: A restaurant, and even if I did, no, no, no, that's no, no no, it's not even if I did.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. I can't remember because I rotate the same ship over and over. I wrote the same I'm not, I'm not, I'm not a foodye Let me listen to me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you. You know I play around a lot. I'm not gonna lie to you. And this is one of the that I had with Sharrell when I when I mess real too about experiencing new places. I'm just gonna be honest. When we met, I go to five restaurants and I sweart for God my kids to tell you to right hand on the Bible. Bahama breeze. I'm not lying McDonald's. Obviously.
Speaker 5: You know that I have a Cuban spot that I tried. That it's in Davy off of Pine Island.
Speaker 4: And Griffin called the band in Cuban cuisine. I go to Brimstone, got twin Peaks, and I know I know my dude, my soul hoose spot. I go to bar One. You know Peter Thomas, right, I go to bar One.
Speaker 1: I don't know hi personally. But I've heard it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I go to bar one and I go to I Crave. That is the extent of my restaurants, I promise you. And I'm not even joking. And when when I eat it somewhere new, it's when I'm with sherrel and she can she can attest this. She likes sending food back when when the when the staff has an attitude and I look at her, I look at her funny, like like, what are you doing? You don't know what this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And so I.
Speaker 4: Get ticked off with her when she doesn't understand how I see it.
Speaker 5: She don't see it from the lens.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 5: She sent the food back.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask your questions. One of the reasons she's one of the reasons she'll send the food back.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they get to order wrong, or or or she asked for something not to be on on the plate that comes on the menu and they put it on there anyway. Just just small stuff like that. Just just just eat it, man, Just eat have to be.
Speaker 1: See you.
Speaker 2: When you when you when you ran the wrong route, did the did the coach did the coach ever say anything?
Speaker 1: He corrected you? Right? Because your objective was to get it right.
Speaker 2: The objective of a restaurant of a service is to provide a service, which means to get it right. So if I ask no onions, no pickles, and then you put onions and pickles, what should I do?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just take them off. I'm not, but I'm saying sometimes I want to make your job as easy as possible. If you know what you mess around and put you put on the pickles on the ship, I'm not sending back. You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do what I did when I was a little kid, when I was.
Speaker 4: A little shorty, and you put on your pickles on the ship, I'm gonna take the motherfucker top off, peeling bitches off, squows the burger down and eat it.
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 2: What about my experience? Where do I feel it is that you trying to you trying to make sure they have they.
Speaker 1: Have a pleasureble day?
Speaker 4: What if I had a bad day, but I gave you, I gave you your understanding on why I do that because I understand what they got to go through, not about me.
Speaker 1: What about what I'm going through? That doesn't matter?
Speaker 4: What you're going through you. I'm going to eat you coming. Okay, yeah, all right, I mean you know you're not gonna understand. Man, I'm just I just see. I see everything from a different lens than you do. So we agree to disagree. When I go out, I want to make their job eas as possible. I don't give a fuck about your goddamn service.
Speaker 2: I don't what about your job? So when what you're trying to do? So what do you hopeing you'll get accomplished? When you go out to get full?
Speaker 4: That's it because I know what I'm getting to get full, to get full asked, and I know, I know, I know. I have people in the chat that have been waiters of mind, that have been waterless of mind. And you know how I am. I'm simple. When I walk in, you're a normal order, right, I ordered the same, don't nothing change? And when I walk in food?
Speaker 1: But what happened when they get it wrong? If they know your order and they still get.
Speaker 4: It wrong, they're what I'm gonna eat whatever the fuck they bring me.
Speaker 1: And they know that.
Speaker 4: And I swear, I swear for God, I swear to God or my mama. Rest in peace. And you know I wouldn't play like that. I am not aintal like that when it comes to food, especially when it comes to serpent industry. I want your ship. If there was on customer that you're gonna deal with that? Do you know it's easy and you gotta deal with no bullshit? It's me and you know and listen, you know what's gonna happen once I walk out that. Once I walk out that though, you're gonna be straight all month.
Speaker 2: No, that's I mean the way I look at it when I when I the thing is if if it's undercooked, you know, if it's undercooked, the overcook, I'm gonna send it back.
Speaker 1: I got you. I can't eat it. I can't eat it, all right, I mean I can't look.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't eat anything. Oh Joe, A good vet could have saved it. You see what I'm saying, O Joe, I can't do that. I got to send that, Oh Joe, I got to sit in that back. I can't just sit there right, you know what I'm saying. You know, hey, if I call, if I call my home, who's a vet. He could have got there five minutes ago. He could have saved the cow. I can't do that, but I get what you get. I get what you're saying. You you're looking at it from the lens of oh see, I think you you're looking at it from o cho as a shorty, and he's saying, I know what it was like, and so I don't want anybody to feel like I feel as a sh sort. So now I'm going to try to make sure you have a good day. And if if somebody send this back, they might lose their job. Somebody got the order wrong, and you get the order wrong enough, they're gonna lose their job and you don't want them to be out.
Speaker 4: Of the job. And you say, you know what, Yeah, and again man, you know, no, no disrespect to Keith Lee and and what he's doing. I'm just I see it again from from a different lens. I'm looking long term, the long term effect of the positive the negative effect that that critique in those restaurants could have on those businesses. You know, I think about people that work there. I think about you know, just just all type of ship man. That's why on my end, and maybe maybe it's maybe it's wrong, you know, for Noel, listen, you get on me. I can't even critique goddamn NFL players. You know that's going out there because I understand.
Speaker 1: Think about what you hey, y'all had this chat, did y'all see yo? Oh yo?
Speaker 2: Just prittique Keith Lee harder than he ever can contique any NFL player in six months they've being this bad, been.
Speaker 1: Working together, will be working together pret much. But you get that idea.
Speaker 4: I meant to say, no, I said no disrespect to Keith Lee, you know, salute to him and what he doing. I'm just say that I'm thinking about I'm thinking about the businesses, man.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: You know how hard it is to start and be in the restaurant business.
Speaker 1: You know how it's hard to start any business. Oh choke, Yeah, but that one.
Speaker 5: This is restaurant business is fickled though.
Speaker 4: That's even worse.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Restaurant businesses like having a club. You know, sometimes hit a miss, sometimes it's so season, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. Man, Come on, man, but.
Speaker 2: You do, but you do realize, oh Joe, A lot of time these businesses, like these popping spots.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Somebody gave him positive reviews, somebody said something good and a lot of times you go, you go to the places in Miami. All it takes is one person. It takes somebody. You go to a spot, man like you said that, won't you? I tell you what what we're gonna do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: You being you're gonna do? Uh next Uh, We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna we're gonna were gonna we're gonna tour the country. Were gonna goround the county. We're gonna go different places, eat different stuff, and we're gonna give our artists opinion.
Speaker 1: What we think. And we're gonna eat a lot of stuff, a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 4: No seafood, I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell you I eat seafood. I was just bullshit about the lost time.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic to it.
Speaker 4: You for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll be It'll be gonna be a nightcap with oo.
Speaker 4: I got something I got some tell you that can help with anything anything you're allergic to. I know, I know how to I know how to cure that that that I.
Speaker 1: Keep epipaying with me. Huh, I keep an EPI pen with me.
Speaker 4: You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 4: You have to force feed yourself and eat lobster. And then at that point you won't be you won't.
Speaker 1: Why why would I do that?
Speaker 4: Because I'm trying to get you over it. That's the way to get over it. Why would want to heights? You have to go stand high up on something until you don't, until you're not scared no more.
Speaker 2: Oh the likelihood here is the thing. If I just stand there, nothing's gonna happen. If I eat shellfish, I could die.
Speaker 1: I got you. I know what to do.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what do I understand myself with this eppen And I'm taking my ass.
Speaker 1: To the doctor. I know that I'm not eating shellfish.
Speaker 4: I studied this ship. I said, I got you.
Speaker 1: What's your qualification? Oh?
Speaker 4: Here we go again.
Speaker 1: You like qualification. You like people to be qualified for stuff.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna You're gonna're gonna You're gonna keep us leger. Okay, you this way, you took it out, this way you took going. I see where you're going. I see you're going. Well, you know I'm qualified. Remember the Remember the game operation back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, operation Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never I never messed up and never lost in the game operation.
Speaker 1: Well I will, I'll tell you what. In a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have my daughter because he's in the last year of med school, so she'll be able to give us some insight.
Speaker 1: Should your dad eat your dad's allergic the shellfish? All right, I got to eat shellfish to get over here the allergies or shellfish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not no. I guarantee you another word so.
Speaker 1: A person, So lem make your question.
Speaker 2: Do you realize you noticed on airplane they don't serve peanuts anymore?
Speaker 4: I just had penuts today or what like?
Speaker 2: Spirit? Oh, they don't give them there there that ship I didn't let me fly to plate didn't met of late. But here's the thing. If you if you allergic the bee sting, the doctor's not gonna tell you. Go let the bee stand you. If you're allergic the ants, they don't say, let the ants stand you. To get over your fear of that, you.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, and I could be honest with you because we family in the chat. I could be honest with y'all. I used to have a fear of taking my clothes off when it was time for horizontal activity. Now I can. I can share this with you. I can share with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm afraid to have to look at you with your clothes off.
Speaker 4: I understand I had a fear of that. So I would keep on a shirt, a shirt, yeah, I would keep on some shorts the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But and it took. It took me standing in front of rail, actually standing there, like you know how in our class when you want to paint somebody nude. Yeah, I had to stand in front of the rail for like an hour. Well, got my side. Listen to me. Remember now, and at some point by the time you got about two weeks in and I was comfortable. Now, she can't give me to keep clothes on. I got you nervous. So I know if you take a lobster and you forceai and you force yourself to eat it, at some point you would allergic again.
Speaker 1: Oo. Yeah, if you dead, you won't be allergic anything.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 4: You know I ain't gonna let nothing happen to you, man.
Speaker 1: I know because I keep that epy pin with me. I know ain't nothing gonna happen to me.
Speaker 4: I got I got fy pin too. What you got you got? You got the blue one? No, I got to yelling black skip Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got I got.
Speaker 1: Hey. It's bad that you at your bid with Yo. You got your bad See I got up there bad.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: I know he could do it. He just gotta find something that he passionate about. He gotta this is what he gotta do. He gotta find somebody that.
Speaker 2: He don't think he's gonna bump into, like the NFL players in the basketball players he think he might see him and.
Speaker 4: Don't player. I whoop every NFL, NBA nigga ass. I don't give a fuck o.
Speaker 1: Joe see oh yo know he go buff and the lee he Keith, I got you, Bro, I got you.
Speaker 4: I don't know you. You mean if I were hunt, you got the wrong context. The NBA dudes, the NFL dudes I used to be. I used to be one of them dudes putting the work. So I know what go I know it goes in. I know it goes in the process before you play on Sunday and when it don't come out at when it don't come out high it should come out.
Speaker 5: I understand and empathize with why.
Speaker 4: What that means?
Speaker 2: I mean, you said you are you? You did that and you understand emphathized what they went. I just want to show you I did that too. Who was that owed?
Speaker 4: I mean they get over Hey, listen, if there was a cat, if there was a cat, right, there's two ways of skin it. You got your way and they got my way. I can still get my point across without it being the same as yours.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying to me, I have the same point.
Speaker 2: But but the notion is, is that what you're saying because you and I empathize, and I'm I'm i'm pro.
Speaker 1: Player because being a player, pro player. But but but here's the thing, though, I know when they on that bull give.
Speaker 2: You know when they're on the bulljive because we played the game, and we played the game at a high level. That what I'm saying, never, you will never hear me criticize a soccer player.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what all sides is. I know what you know handball is.
Speaker 5: I know I know that that's something we could go do.
Speaker 4: I could tell you with me to go catch a goddamn game in Europe. Yeah, we do the show from over there. Now, I get you in that soccer atmosphere, you're you're you won't even think about football no more. Yeah, now you talking about experiences you could bring. You can bring the little little dog too.
Speaker 2: No, he don't want to travel. He don't want to travel, he said, he don't like you. He did tell me that before I left.
Speaker 1: He told me. He whispered in my ear.
Speaker 2: He said, Daddy, if O Joe, if I ever see O Joe, I'm gonna bite it. And I don't really bite, but I got almota say the teeth in it. Man, let me get it. I gotta go to work in the body man. I got an early day. What's to Oh? Yeah, I gotta go. I gotta go with yo oo. I gotta go.
Speaker 4: I gotta what is this to do with the night? We mind must stay on another hour.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling another I gotta be working.
Speaker 2: I gotta, I got I got some CAUs to open some Hey, guys, thank you for joining another episode of Night Camp.
Speaker 1: I am your host. You going, I'm going upstairs and go to bed.
Speaker 4: Happy people, and nay.
Speaker 1: You not gonna say no national lab. I am.
Speaker 4: I've been practicing. I got I got a I got a vocal coach.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean that sounded right there like a like a goat with his head in the pen.
Speaker 4: No, don't give me something that would have out one line before you get off, one line. Just tell me, just give me. Let me see one thing for you before you get off. Just give me.
Speaker 2: Sing the song that you think you can sing the best, whatever song you think you can sing the best, you sound the best.
Speaker 4: You Ready, I got you right now, I got you right now because I know that people want to hit this ship ready.
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: Can you hear that?
Speaker 1: Yo? Go ahead listening ship man?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How sound?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: He sounded good? Your your voice over little delayed, little love delayed, little chopping.
Speaker 4: No it ain't. I'm I'm often where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you aren octane.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm your favorite sports so chatda Shark. He's your favorite number eighty five, Chad Oh, Joe Sego Johnson to it here Sunday when we spind your around the league? Eagles, Cowboy, Uh, the chief singles Bill. Yes, we got the Chiefs and we got the Dolphins, So we're gonna spend you around the league, and I'm sure we'll have other trending topics to talk about. Thank you for joining us, Please, click that subscribe button. I'm uh, he's Oh Joe, We're out for tonight.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.