Speaker 1: All right, news round up and information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to join us, I see zoron Marxist Kami Mumdani unveiling his plan to shift property ownership from landlords to the commit community. Oh redistribution, OH socialism, oh communism two each comrade according to their need, from each according to their ability.
Speaker 2: Through our new citywide campaign Fix the City, we will focus on the worst landlords in New York City. When necessary, we will take aggressive legal action to remove negligent owners and property managers, and for buildings that have suffered chronic neglect, we will work to transfer ownership to responsible stewards that include community land trusts, nonprofits, nonprofits, or even the tenants themselves.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm arguing a couple of things. As we are now months away from this very important midterm election year. Is one the issues that will impact the results of this election have not happened yet.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 1: What happens with Iran, i e. What happens with the economy, the price of gas, whether or not the presidents that the foundational economic principles he laid down in the first year of his second term actually come to fruition. All of that is true. But the Democrats, you know, there's all the media wants to focus on our issues involving Donald Trump, and he has low approval ratings and so on and so forth, and this is a referendum on him with the not paying attention to the Democrats have never had lower approval ratings ever. Now, I would attribute that to the fact that they have been taken over by radical extremists like Mumdani AOC and the Squad and other radicals, Bernie Sanders. You know, look at this guy that's running against Susan Collins and Maine, this Graham Platner guy. I mean, it's pretty spectacular that a lot of Democrats don't have the moral courage and fortitude to stand up against this guy. You know, it's it's pretty remarkable what we've learned about this guy. But you know, he has posts all over read it in other places, including blaming women for sexual assault if they got blackout, drunk, homophobic slurs, calling himself a communist, all cops are bastards, labeling rural white people in Maine as racist and stupid. He I mean talking about other ridiculous comments as well. You know, it's it's just bizarre. Then, of course we have the Nazi tattoo. I forgot to mention that. How could I possibly forget that revelations caused staffers to quit through criticism. But here's the interesting thing I've not heard from Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries. They are scared to death of the radicals that are in control of their party. That's why they're leaders in name only. Kathy Hochele is scared to death of mum Donnie, and without his support, he's probably gonna have a tough shot at re election even in the deep blue state of New York. You watch what's happening in California. The top two contenders in the gubernatorial race out there happened to be Republicans, including our friend Steve Hilton. And now last minute, all of a sudden, they want to get rid of their quote jungle primary because it's not benefiting them. You know, here's Graham Platner, you know, suggesting remember Chris Kyle, American sniper. He is suggesting that he inflated his kill numbers targeting innocent civilians and then said then refused to apologize for celebrating video of an American soldier being shot. This is the latest controversy with him.
Speaker 4: I didn't know who these guys were. I left that deployment and continued on with my life, did a few more deployments, booking the Marine Corps in the Army. It wasn't until somebody told me to read Chris Kyle's book. His story is about how many people he was shooting. Certainly tracked with the behavior eyewitnessed and people I knew witnessed down at the GOV Center, which is it's relatively easy to get high numbers like that. If you're a little less discriminating your fire than say it more professionally, and it would be out of the four tours the infantry. Any attempt to say that I disrespect patrooms is slanderous and offensive.
Speaker 5: Do you think your omen an apology?
Speaker 4: Do you know how many of my friends at Purple Hearts? Do you know how many of my friends got.
Speaker 1: Winded joining us? Now, we welcome back to the program our friend Mark Alpern. He's the editor in chief of Two Way. Mark is one of the few guys that will object analyze any race at any time and just give you the straight scoop, and he was dead on accurate in the last presidential election.
Speaker 5: You think I'm.
Speaker 1: Wrong in believing that what will define ultimately the outcome of the twenty six midterms has really not happened yet.
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know how radical the left will be, we don't know how America will perceive that. We don't know what happens with Iran and the economy and gas prices. I think it's just too early to tell.
Speaker 6: It definitely is Sean. Thank you for having me back. I think the biggest variable that needs to change for the Republicans is to change it from a referendum election on the president to a choice election between two parties. And right now the Democrats are giving Republicans plenty to work with. It's a challenge to do that in the midterm, but I think the variables you cited will see if they clear away enough that Republicans can pull that off, particularly because they'll have a lot of resources. They're going to have a national convention, and the Democratic brand is in shambles, so it's possible for them. But on the current victory, the Democrats are going to do quite well. But as you said, there's a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. The Democratic Party has become so radicalized. I argue as representative as represented by Mom Donnie, by the squadoc AOC. I contend that Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, Kathy Hulkl, and pretty much anybody that has ever given any indication they may run for president in twenty twenty eight, they're all going down the road of hard, hard radical left. I don't see any moderate voices.
Speaker 6: Do you, Almost none, except relatively, but on issues like Israel, on some social issues, on some economic issues. We've seen this in both parties over years. They are captive to the far left of the party. And it's going to be interesting to see as some of these more modern radical nominees win their nominations in the primaries, how the leaders who don't want to be defined that way try to distance himself as you were called. Jek Shimer didn't endorse Mondami. He tried to distance himself. But now he's the mayor of New York City, and these people win primaries, they win general elections. He's very much more difficult to distance.
Speaker 1: No, I totally agree, but I've never seen this. I mean, there's one reasonable Democrat and I'm kind of friendly with him. I text with him. He's constantly complaining about his own party. He thinks they've they've lost the plot, and that's John Fetterman. And now he's hated by his own party. I mean, how do you what does that indicate to you?
Speaker 6: Well, it is so interesting that he is an absolute admiration. The rest of the Democrats all stick together, whether it's Bernie Sanders in the Senate or the most moderate you know, historically most moderate, with the exception of Fetterman. He's you know, he's not of Washington, and as you know, he does vote with Democrats almost all the time, but he does speak out as well, and they're almost you know, too many votes to count where he's the only Democrat who votes with the Republicans then speaks out, and again what speaks to is how far to the left the party has gone since really twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton was able to be the Democratic nominee because the party rigged it against Bernie Sanders, Otherwise he would have been the nominee. Same in twenty twenty they rigged it against him. So we're looking at a party that for a decade now would have preferred to nominate a Democratic Socialists as their presidential candidate rather than somebody more moderate. And that speaks to a lot of where the party is on a lot of issues currently.
Speaker 1: Let's assume for a second I'm right, and if you think that I'm wrong, I want you to tell me you think I'm wrong. Let's assume that somehow, some way, I'm not sure how, when, or you know it actually happens, this conflict with the Ran settles down. Let's say associated with that, we will now see gas prices settle down as well all of the things that the president, the foundation that he laid economically, including the largest tax cut in history, more energy dominance independence than we've ever had in history. The president also acquiring and getting commitments for trillions in manufacturing for pharmaceutical, semiconductor chips, rarer earth metals, automobile manufacturing is coming back. Those are all coming online. What does that scenario look like for the Republicans heading into the fall in November?
Speaker 6: Before I accept your hypothetical, I'll say I deeply skeptical. Right now, that the president's going to have a path to successfully end the war. But if everything you listed happens, and it's not impossible by any means, I think Republicans would keep the Senate, and I think the House would be more probably sixty five thirty five likely to go Democratic because of the historical realities of being the party out of power, but not a sure thing. I really want to see how James Blair, the president's top political advisor, how he shapes the terrain, and how he spends the millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions that they'll have to try to take turn this into a reference among the Democrats, who we said are unpopular and seen as out of the mainstream.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, most people don't know who James Blair is, and I'm impressed that you do, and that would indicate to me that you probably talked to him. I spent a lot of time on Air Force one with him when the President went to China, and I was invited to cover the trip with the President on that trip, and I went through a lot and I watched him study every congressional district across the country. There are two other things that have happened as well. Number one, the Supreme Court, the racial jerry mandering decision, and the Supreme Court of Virginia their decision to take away this power grab by Abigail Spanberger that was shot down. So I would say, on the jerrymandering redistricting front advantage Republican what the total number of seats might be, I don't know, but you are historically correct. I mean, the party in power historically loses seats in a midterm, and it's a very tight margin as it is.
Speaker 6: Well. First of all, on James Blair, I ask Democrats all the time, tell me who your James Blair is?
Speaker 1: And I know who it is. It's James Carvill. I love when Carvill speaks. I want Carvill and not stop speaking. I want him to say all the quiet parts outside out loud, that they'll take you know, they pact the Supreme Court that Puerto Rico will be a state, DC will be a state, and that they will investigate Republicans to death, and that I fing hate Donald Trump. I want to hear it every day.
Speaker 6: I know you paid a hey man out there. Look on seventy percent of the time when I ask Democrats who there James Blair as they say, who's James Blair? And thirty percent of the time they think about it and say, we don't really have one. He understands not just the individual races in the national train, but he understands how the current election laws really allow him to coordinate the different pots of money, the different strategic entities, to give his party a chance to do something that would defy history have rarely has happened to keep control of the House, even as they controlled the White House. I think the key is going to be all the things you've listed on the current trajectory. Honestly, it would be a wipeout. I'm actually more bullish on democrats chances of the current trajectory than a lot of analysts are. I think they could approach forty seats. And that's not based on my guessing or making it up. It's based on talking to Republican strategies who say the environment right now is poisoned. It's not just that the Republicans controlled the White House. The president's unpopular, His economic policies are unpopular. People don't approve of the job he's doing. But all the things you listed, which again are within the realm of possibility could flip all that substantially and allow between the redistricting, the Supreme Court decision, and the superior tactical organization I see on the Republican side, and these Democratic nominees in a lot of places who are under unelectable under normal circumstances, that could turn things around. And while it's more likely than not by a significant margin currently the Democrats take the House, it's not impossible that with the changes you talked about in execution, Republicans could off barely keeping the majority.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Mark Halpern, editor in chief of Two Way on the other side. Than your calls are coming up as well. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: Going way beyond the headlines, on the stories that matter most to you. Sean Hennity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue with Mark Halpern, he's the editor in chief of two Way as we look forward to the midterm and then beyond. You know, it's fascinating you did reveal one thing that's kind of a little secret that I was not telling many people. The Republicans have an awful lot of money to spend this cycle that is going to be critical. Money means means something in elections. Let me ask you this. Every single person that would know, every source that I have that would know, all told me the same thing, starting with Steve Whitkoff, who said it on the show on TV to me publicly, the president had no choice on a rent reaction.
Speaker 6: I think the president had no choice if he wanted to fulfill his promise not achieved by his predecessors, to remove Roan's potential to be a nuclear power, whether they were twelve days away or twelve weeks away or twelve months away. I think it was the same decision. You can't defer dealing with this forever, and he made the decision about the way to deal with it was a strike. So not everyone agrees with Steve would cost estimate, But as I said, it really doesn't matter the president is. You know, he's only in office for a limit.
Speaker 1: They could not agree with him, but the Iranians confirmed it to him.
Speaker 6: Well, the Iranian.
Speaker 1: And he did offer them civilian grade uranium in perpetuity for free and they didn't want it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, certainly, here's what I would say about that. It's the Steve we Coff and the other negotiators determined that the negotiations at that point were joke because Iran wasn't dealing in good faith. And you know when people say trust but verify, you can't trust the Iranians and there's no way to verify anything that they do, and we've seen that over decades now. So in that sense, I don't think the President had a choice, given what his aim was and given his belief that further negotiations weren't going to do it, and that the clock was ticking.
Speaker 5: All right, Mark Alprim, We appreciate you being with us. Thank you. As always, you.
Speaker 7: Won't hear the mainstream press talking about this stuff.
Speaker 8: Sean Hannity is on the radio.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you we mentioned earlier in the program that when we had an Attorney General Ken Paxton on the program that it is primary day in the Great State of Texas. God Bless Texas. Somebody that I have proudly endorsed to be the next Attorney General in the Great State of Texas is Congressman Ship Roy of Texas. He is a fighter, he believes in the rule of law, I think he'd be a great partner to Governor Abbott. Anyway, today is I know it's been a close primary the whole way, and you made it to the runoff and here you are and it's election day and upon you and I just hope everybody listening to my voice in Texas right now gets out and vote votes.
Speaker 5: What time do you have till? I guess seven, eight o'clock to night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sean, great to be on. Yeah, we went out and voted this morning, worked the polls. I've been doing a little bit of media and then we're just getting around and calling people, getting them to turn out and texting them. Poles closed at seven pm, Texas time, Central time, and look, momentums in our direction. My opponent has a whole lot of money and he spent it, and he spent it early. But we had a lot of people who came in and supported us with the financial resources necessary to get our message out. The message is pretty simple. You need somebody who's been there, who's been a lawyer, been a prosecutor, been the FIRS Assistant Attorney General, proven conservative track record, and importantly Sean and you know this, someone who has figured out how to deliver at every turn. This is something that you and I have built our friendship around, which is you fight and you do what you can. But you got to figure out how to take a win. You got to figure out how to work, for example, during the speakers debate, how do we land that plane to move forward as a party. You got to figure out how to deliver for President Trump and our agenda in the Big Beautiful Bill like we did a year ago. And that took a lot of work, right, so much so that I had to stall the Big Beautiful Bill for a few days to negotiate getting the green News scam subst these repealed. And guess what, a California super pac now spend a million dollars actually maybe more million and a half against me in this primary because I was successful. That's what winning looks like. So we're getting that message far and wide, and appreciate you know, everybody showing up and getting out vote today. We're moving in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have a big audience in Texas. I know you would do a good job. I know you'd do a great job. I know you'd be a great, great partner to Governor Abbott, who has shown enormous courage under you know, untenable conditions dealing with the Biden administration, especially on open borders. He was clever beyond measure and helped create a safer Texas for people. I know you'll do the same again for all the people in Texas. It is primary day and our friend, friend of the program, longtime friend of the program, great Congressman Chip Roy. I hope people will go out and cast their vote here in the final hours. I have three hours a little over three hours, well two and a half hours from right now to get out and vote. I want people to go out and vote as soon as possible, and we'll be watching tonight and hopefully reporting on you a great win tonight.
Speaker 8: Well thanks, Sean, God bless you appreciate what you do for the country, and we'll talk to you invest your great family.
Speaker 1: Take care right YouTube Congressman Ship Roy. Important Primary day in the great state of Texas today. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hello to Rick and Louisiana. Hey, Rick, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 9: Many years ago, uh I attended a business function where New Gingrich out lay outline would later become the Contract for America. I think we should have the same thing as a national uh strategy, and not try to go after individual congressional seats. But just since it uh, you know, since the Democrats are like twenty percent approval rating, go after you have a national advertising campaign, you know, going after open borders, trans and sports crime, you know, all the eighty twenty issues, voter ID and of course you know they have to because you know the Democrats, whoever gets elected the congress people will have to even if they're moderates, will still have to vote with the Democratic Party or they'll be ostracized.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I've always loved the idea of a contract with America. I've always loved the idea of nationalizing elections. I think most Americans understand there is such a distinct difference between this radicalized Democratic Party of today that has no resemblance to the Democratic Party of old, and what Donald Trump's agenda is offering the country. They voted for the largest tax increase in history. They want sanctuary cities and states. They don't want voter ID, they don't want proof of citizenship. They want taxpayer funded healthcare. For illegals in this country. They want to defund dismantled no bail laws. They believe in full, complete redistribution of wealth, the greed new scam, which is cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, communism, socialism, call it whatever ism you want. It will fail. It's always failed. I don't think there's ever been a greater choice moment election in our lifetime. And I've said this many times in the course of my career. This is the most important election in your lifetime. And I was right in the moment, but this is way more important. If the Democrats get the House, it is going to be two years of never ending, non stop investigations and it's going to look it will eventually backfire on them. However, I don't want the country to have to go through it. It's going to be hearing after hearing after hearing, lies, mere merchment, character assassination, conspiracy theories, all of the things we live through with the eleven years of Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't want the congressional election. I mean I would would hope they don't make them. You know, local election, just do as a national you know, with all the eighty twenty issues and we even have you know, they're going to force electric vehicles on us. The crime's going to be crazy. But you know, you've got the open borders, trans sports, and voter idea the main things. And just have that as a natural commercial and not necessarily waste money on trying to do local issues for Congress Congress people, because it's never local. It's going to be you know, the Democrats who are elected will have to vote the way they're told, even if they're.
Speaker 1: I wrote a book in twenty ten called Conservative Victory, and I urge Republicans to consider because the night that New Gingrich was became the Speaker of the House, I was the MC of that event, believe it or not, and it was a very special night. And they did it with ideas. They did it with promises. They did it with the promise that in the first hundred days they would vote on X number of items.
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 1: They kept their promise. They didn't pass all of it, but they passed a lot of it, and they were very successful. And you know, it was a long term strategy. Nute is one of the smartest political strategists I've ever met my life. And it was built off a series, and he's a former professor and historian, and he built it off of renewing American civilization. And if you ever get a chance to, you can buy these tapes. You can find it on eBay or on one of these websites. I actually bought them and promised Nute i'd give them to him. I haven't given it to him yet. Next time I see him, my will. And it was the intellectual foundation of the Contract with America. So I think your idea is sound. I like it and I would be in full support if they adopted it. Rick, appreciate you, man, God bless you. Eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Yank, South Carolina, Yank. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: As you would say, well, what's going home?
Speaker 2: Going on?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 10: You're pretty sharp.
Speaker 3: And I'm surprised you missed this. We we got so many.
Speaker 10: People in our nation wondering why all of these politicians commit these crimes and why they're not getting convicted, And I'm surprised you missed this. What happens is they'll the kid will grow up, you know, graduate high school, and then he'll go and uh enroll in law school and learn the law and go work for a lawyer firm, you know, become a lawyer and learn the law and practice law. And what they do is they end up they learn how to break the law without breaking the law. And then what happens is when the investigators and the prosecutors get up there and do all of this investigation.
Speaker 3: If I feel like, if they can't bring a strong case, then we don't We don't see much. And I think that's the big These guys break the law without breaking the law. They learn how to you know, they learn the ins and out to the law. And that's one of the reasons why we don't see enough of enough of convictions. You know, why we don't see jail terms. You know, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I've talked a lot about the indoctrination in our school system, and you know, there's a new school out there, and maybe we'll feature this on the program one day. Linda, have you heard of the Alpha school? I have, because in Seth you have not heard. Okay, so let me tell you about this idea. And I think it's genius. And if my kids were going to school now, I would I would send them to the Alpha School, and what they do is they spend about two hours a day on core curriculum studies with children based on whatever level they're at. It's not like they're on a grade level. And then they spend the rest of the day with kids using computers and artificial intelligence. And the average kid that graduates from the Alpha School and they take their SAT score, I think I have to double chat. I know that their SAT scores on average are well into the fifteen hundreds. They're doing something right. And they're also you know, they're using the principles of what the educational system was designed to do, and that is to bring forth from within the talent that God put in children. And wherever their interests will take them is where they're going to spend the rest of their learning day on a computer in a way that's fun and engaging and stuff that they like, instead of force feeding information that they're never going to need in their lives. I mean, with the onset of AI, understand this, you'll never use an algebraic equation again or need to do it yourself because you can use AI. You will never need to be the great historian because you can look up anything you want you know, just by speaking into rock or whatever AI system you use, and they're not wasting the time. What they're doing is they're training young minds for what the future is and the future economy is also based on where they're natural inclination and interests lie. But they're still teaching them reading, writing, math, science and history and the basics. And they demand a certain core level of knowledge, the bare necessities that you would need in civil society, but they're taking it a step further. I'm telling you this is the future of education. If you care about educating your kids.
Speaker 11: I believe in a more traditional format. I feel that the dependency on AI and data learning is far too much. I feel that screen time is far too much. I feel the white matter that is bludgeoning our children's brains because they're not using their hands. If we look at the synapses and the electric pulses that happen from putting a pen to paper, nothing beats it and nothing ever will. So I need some sort of combination of those two. This dependency on AI are inability to do algebra, to do long division, to do math in our heads is ultimately going to.
Speaker 1: Hurt us I don't want you to misunderstand. They teach the kids all of that. They spend too much, sure.
Speaker 11: They do, but they also teach dependency on AI. It's an AI school. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: All those kids are going to get fifteen to fifty on average on their SAT scores. And then you look at the average government school. We spend more money per capita per student on education and we have the worst results. So you know, keep doing you know, the same thing over and over again. That's failing. That's the definition of insanity.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 11: But the problem is, Sean, they're not doing what I'm saying. We have to get back to those core values. We have to get back to pen to paper.
Speaker 5: It's never going to happen in government schools. That just that two.
Speaker 1: There's an unholy alliance with teachers' unions and Democrats. They will never grow. And this is growth, this is the future. I'm telling you, I am right there, you go, right, It's primary day once again in America, the great state of Texas. All eyes on Texas. We'll have Bill Hammer at the billboard that's coming up tonight, especially watching the race for Senate, and that is John Cornyn versus Ken Paxton, our friendship Roy, we're watching his race for Attorney General. The latest on a RAN General, Jack Keene, Dan Bongino, Tonight Rine's previous Mark Wade Mullen, Tommy larn News you'll never get from the legacy media mops at you DVR Tonight Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.
Speaker 4: B