Speaker 1: Alas Ellie, we are spending New Year's Eve together. How are you?
Speaker 2: Yay, I'm really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you Ryan, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was just we'll get to all the excitement for the show. But I was just thinking about this. I don't know, maybe we've talked about in the past, but it dawn on mean that your birthday. My birthday is the twenty fourth of December. Your birthday is the day before New Year's Eve, right it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, unfortunately, So you think it's unfortunate. I think so because, well, firstly, obviously there's the joint gift situation, but also people tend to not want to celebrate on my birthday because they're saving themselves for me.
Speaker 1: Now that's true. They're like cleansing before New Year's Eve, right, interesting exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: The amount of people that said, oh, sorry, I'm doing like a detox thing just so I can you know, I need a de talks between Christmas and between the holidays and New Year's So yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, to anyone who has a birthday around a holiday, it could be bittersweet. I actually enjoy Christmas Eve because you know, usually when we were kids, we were out of school. Now you're with your family and people are in that excited mode for the next day. So I don't really mind. My mother usually just gives me socks an underwear anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I always need schalcks.
Speaker 3: I lose socks like nothing else.
Speaker 2: I always lose socks, so socks is always a good one for me. On Christmas Eve, everyone's just in the moods and everyone's just like, you know, feeling joyful. So that's probably an excellent time tilled birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't it doesn't bother me. But listen, thank you, thank you for working on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my god, pleasure this.
Speaker 1: Is I'm so excited that you're going to be a part of you know, Sisney Tanya, this show. I've been doing it for you know a long time, and it's been on the air. Dick Clark and created it. It's been on the air forever. But yeah, it's very genius.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: You throw the biggest party on New Year's Eve and then everyone just comes to you the biggest part. Smart. Yeah, I mean at least going to be performing. What are you going to perform for us on the show?
Speaker 2: I am going to perform this little song that I believe people know called burn Oh Yes, And I'm going to perform the song that people may or may not know it was. I kind of describe it as a modern day viral song.
Speaker 3: It's called Miracle with Harris.
Speaker 2: It was obviously in the UK people went wild for it because of our raised culture, and then and then it's sort of yeah, it's sort of gone worldwide in a low key way. And I sang it at Coachella this year and it went crazy. It was such an incredible moment to do that. And because of course you played the two songs you played I Need Your Love and Outside, and I didn't appear, and then I appeared at the very last minute to sing Miracle, and it was a really really special moment.
Speaker 1: I was there to witness that l and it was.
Speaker 3: So my gosh, wasn't it incredible?
Speaker 1: It was so special and so incredible. And you're right, we were like where are you? Because I was waiting for you for the other two songs, and so for you to come out during Miracle, it was incredible.
Speaker 3: I couldn't I couldn't figure out my dress. I wore this slight, little silver dress and I couldn't figure it out and I wanted doing My stylist messaged me saying, what happened with the dress? And it turns out because it was kind of baggy and weird, and it turns out I didn't there was like a one just very obvious button in the back that I didn't tie up, and so she was like, oh, well never mind. But yeah, so that's why it looked like I just had a few people said it looked like I was wearing tinfoil.
Speaker 1: Well it was awesome. Nonetheless, She'll be doing that from Los Angeles. We'll be in Times Square. We'll try and pull out our best rave moves at the appropriate square for you. But Ellie, thank Dochi Green Day, Ludicris, Paul Russell, thirty seconds to Mars. Ellie all going to be at our Los Angeles party Dick Clocks and Rock and Eve with myself and whole bunch of other people. Sunday, December thirty, first, eight pm on ABC LI. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. Thank you, thanks for doing the show.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks for having me have fun.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye guys bye. Got Paul Russell doing a little booth thing you had to yeah, exactly, I'll keep it.
Speaker 3: Second.
Speaker 1: The second we met him in here, I though, Okay, that guy's got to do our party. It's gonna be a lot of fun, loud, luxury to friends, bb REXA all gonna be there, so make sure you tune. It starts to eight, goes forever. It literally goes until I don't know. It goes so late, I don't know what time it is when it finishes.