Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about gold. Gold has hidden all time high, so wish your thoughts on investing in gold.
Speaker 1: It's a good hedge. But investing in gold and investing in bitcoin is really an inverse trade of believing the dollar will go up. So if the value of the dollar over the last one hundred years dropped ninety six percent, bitcoin in gold or store of value, and the returns have been incredible on gold. Everyone's been asking where you can buy gold. You can google that, you go to cost go. But I do think as a dollar continues to decline. We haven't had any rate cuts yet, even though it's predicted we have four. I don't see that happen. We may even have a raise and rates. You have to put your money into things that are going to go up in value, even by the house long term is a inflation investment, like you're hoping that the price of your home goes up in comparison to what you pay for it and versus the dollar. So I want you guys to make a list of the top ten things you can invest in that will go up in value. Home is one, gold is one, Bitcoin is one, Ethereum, the S and P five hundred. All of those are inverse dollar trades. You can look at on trade and view backslash DX. Now just look at the chart of the dollar or dxy and see truck. Can we pull up a truck real quick of the US dollar over the last fifty years if you can? If not, no, biggie, But yeah. All of these are investments into believing that the value of the dollar would not rise higher than what it currently is. So I like it. It's not in my primary portfolio because I have a particular set of skills like Leingam meeson. But if I was just a general investor, would I invest in goal Yes. And for those you've been trading gold features short target ten ticks. If you can't get ten ticks out of or ten pennies out of gold, I don't know what to tell you. So yeah, I like it as a sore value and a way to offset the drop and value of the dollar.
Speaker 3: What about rate cuts? Do you expect rate cuts this year? And do you think that we will have two this year as predicted?
Speaker 1: Well, they predicted multiple yeah, four or five? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think sixth was the highest number they got every month.
Speaker 1: It seems to be changing.
Speaker 2: Larry Fink spoke on Friday, which is I mean, he stood his ground. Where you're talking about the leader of the largest financial firm in the world saying that we're gonna have two, but he's he's reiterated that, like he said that in January. I think we're gonna have two rate cuts. I don't think inflation gets to two percent, even though that's what the Fed wants. But is it bad if it gets down to three point one or if it gets down to two point eight, I mean, if if it decreases. I think that's an improvement. It looks like that's kind of how the FED is going to move. So I think two is still very likely. Six is out the question for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six possible.
Speaker 2: There are some talks that they're saying that maybe none, and that's what I think we're gonna end up with. And then this is something I told everybody in Red Panda. They're not obligated to tell you how many cuts they can lead, but they don't have to directly tell you how many cuts they have planned. Now, if we have rates rise, it's over with for Biden, like it's guarantee loss. I think they also want to be a little bit fair, so that's why I can see zero rate cuts happening. Two would be amazing, especially if one of them came towards the election season. That would help the.
Speaker 1: Biden Harris campaign a ton. But I think we'll be flat. And it's sad that like twenty five percent of all money got printed because of COVID and what was happening there. I wish we would have just listened to biologists who was telling everyone initially, protected the kids and the elders, let everyone else go to work, but keep the kids and elders at home, because the mismanagement of that bio attack from China led to a financial disaster. Going back to my point about bricks, the turning of the god for bricks getting momentum was COVID and our mismanagement of it, which led to a many financial crisis. Now, it was great for investment, it was great for the housing market. But as a result, sometimes you have to let nature take its course and let these things settle in because we didn't. We mismanagement. We've been mismanaging, overprinted like crazy, and here we are. So I think we'll be flat on the rates cuts for the year. If I'm wrong, I'll come back and say that. But I don't think we will have any this year, and we need them. But we can't go back to lower rates when rates were at zero for Damnar fifteen years.
Speaker 3: So okay, so let's do earnings report.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, it's a big earnings week, big earnings week, and we're going into earning season. I feel like that that's happened pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: So we got a lot.
Speaker 2: Of the big banks of reporting, a couple of airlines reporting, but the big one that I'm watching, I'm sure you're watching too. Ian is Netflix on Thursday? What's your thoughts on the earning season? And I guess we could start with Netflix. I think Netflix will be fine. They came out of that route in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: They adjusted well, been incredibly focused, stop people from scamming and having fourteen different people on one account. They've done incredibly well. So I think they're earnings will be okay. I don't force shadow any reason why they shouldn't be good. So I'm bullish on Netflix. They've done a great job since twenty twenty two, one of the media giants. So yeah, I like where they're earning shall fall this week? All right?
Speaker 2: We got Goldman Sachson Bank of America reporting this week as well as Morgan Stanley boats on the banks.
Speaker 1: Bank of America, it hasn't been above forty bucks. It's getting close, but it hasn't been above forty since twenty twenty one. Not that excited about it. So it's a known Bank of America shot to Brian morning Hand, everybody in Charlotte go to You got the Masters on the twenty seventh, don't want to run their relationships Goldman Sacks. I'm bullish on Goldman has been doing an incredible job. Uh, probably one of the best banks there is out right now for sure of them at JP Morgan, So I am bullish on them for sure, and Morgan, I like, I don't I don't love, but I like it. It's solid. If I have to, like pick a back up, Morgan Stanley would be like my financial side piece.
Speaker 3: Let me say something real quick. I'm glad you said that, because as you did, I'm not just pandering because we're coming there. But North Carolina seems like that they have some promise on the upcoming as well. Charlotte is a financial hub and it's one of the largest financial hubs in America, actually number two. So yes, part of me I forgot to mention that. And we are coming to Charlotte next weekend for a free event, So Arthur, if you're on the website, But that's one state that I forgot, North Carolina. Shout out to Dreamville who and the boy Who. We'll talk about that later on. But Charlotte, you guys, you guys are on the rise.
Speaker 1: We'll be wrapping y'all going forward. Charlotte, Charlotte, Dreamville, Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Maybe that stay in North Carolina if needed, they need proper representation, Jermaine Jamine.
Speaker 3: Person is North Carolina, Jamaine, He's still the biggest question in Calina.
Speaker 1: Who is the Mellow ball. I wasn't thinking bigger than mellow Come on, I think I thought, Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say Mike. I think they still claim them. They still claimed Mike, Michael Jordan. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 3: That's fifty years ago, talking about currently right now the biggest Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Ja Cole Handsund Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know, Jermaine, what's up man world? Uh we talked about this on the call. We were talking about the healthcare sector and we're looking at the ETF.
Speaker 3: We spoke about Lily all the time.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about one of the star warts inside that space, United health what's your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been sliding down a little bit. I think they've adjusted, but I think they'll be fine overall long term. For sure. If I can get it below four thirty seven, I would be happy. I think you got to like a hob like five thirty seven a little bit ago, so I think that they will definitely go back up. I like United Healthcare, love literly more that's my baby. But United Healthcare is doing very good ticker U and H.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are the top two allocations inside of XLV, the spider sector. Yeah, so the two solid companies. All Right, you got one airline in here, United Airlines.
Speaker 1: Got no sho out to United. I love y'all. Thank y'ad for taking care of me. Investing in the stock No until Bowen gets there shit together, Nah, I wouldn't invest in any airline. There's too many issues going on. Stock is at forty one bucks. Twenty nineteen was at ninety two bucks. It still has not recovered. No matter, I don't see. I mean, maybe the Ironers will be okay, but I don't see a reason to even want to look. Let me see some of the fundamental data. Real quick profit margin one point sixty four percent. That's that's an automatic. No go about every one hundred dollars that comes in, you keep one sixty four y'all need charge more for that? Wi fi, don't charge me. But gross margin eight point nine to two percent, which is a dead range for me. Market cap is twelve billion. AirPods make more money than their market cap.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,