Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists at Comedy Central's America's only source for news.
Speaker 3: This is the Daily Choken with your hosts Jordan Clippers. Welcome family show Live Clipper, we got someone to talk about tonight. The Trump administration deports and says no vaccines, Biden's pardons might need their own pardon, and Lewis Black screams about plain safety like a Southwest passenger who got over served. So let's get right into it.
Speaker 4: I've been a comedy.
Speaker 3: One of Trump's big promises for his second term was deporting violent immigrants from America, and he often mentioned one violent gang in particular.
Speaker 5: Trend Day Aragua removed the Savage Gang, Trendy Iraqua, trend Day Aragua, Trendy Arguy, Trendaygua.
Speaker 3: You know the members of that gang are like, is that us? She's talking about? Trump sounds like my grandfather ordering Chipotle. I'll take the barbaracle buenos nachos. And over the weekend, Trump announced he was deporting hundreds of these suspected Venezuelan gang members all the way back to El Salvador. So close enough. And of course these suspected gang members would be afforded a rigorous legal procedure, including a trial, the presentation of evidence, and all the rights of due sets. I'm just working with you.
Speaker 6: He did a Trump the administration invoking an obscure law, the Aliens Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, which allows the government to deport people with little to no due process and was last used to round up Japanese Americans during World War Two.
Speaker 3: Last used to round up Japanese Americans during World War Two? Why does Trump always have to pick the oldest, most racist laws to do what he wants to do of cutting taxes under the authority of the it's okay to drown Italian's Law of eighteen sixty three. It's not just that it's archaic. Invoking that law has some big problems. One is that if you're deporting gang members but there's no due process, then you don't really know if you're deporting gang members, you're just deporting people who you think look like gang members. And if you start deporting every shady looking guy with questionable tattoos, I mean, who's going to go to Jets games? But you know what, you know what, I'm sure, Donald Trump has the cultural understanding to carefully discern who is a member of what's that gang name again?
Speaker 7: Trendy, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You guys are Uh. There's another problem with invoking this law, which is it's supposed to be used in wartime. So to make this work, Trump had to pretend that we're at war with Venezuela, which we're not. Not to mention, a pretend war is an extremely complicated concept. To throw out the Secretary of Defense on Saint Patrick's day. So man, okay, so bottom line bottom line here, Okay, there's there's a lot of legal questions up in the air. So on Saturday, a federal judge decided to pump the brakes.
Speaker 1: That federal judge, in an emergency hearing Saturday ordered any plane containing these folks that is going to take off ors in the air needs to be returned to the United States, adding this is something that you need to make sure is complied with immediately.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it was a good try, Donald, but the judge has ruled, and that's the way the system works. So Trump brought the Venezuelans back, gave them due process, did the whole constitution thing. I'm with you, again, he ignored the judge.
Speaker 8: The administration made a calculated decision to ignore a federal judges directive to turn the flights around.
Speaker 3: My god, I mean, if you had told me that Donald Trump would trigger a constitutional crisis just seven weeks into his term, I would have said that is a lot later than I thought. I mean, Donald showed a lot of restraint. I mean, Trump's really becoming presidential. Of course, the administration didn't just come out and say we don't listen to judges from now on. They had the respect for the judicial branch to come up with some bullshit.
Speaker 1: The White House argue that Bosberg's written order was issued when the planes were already mid air, and that his verbal order some forty minutes earlier did not count.
Speaker 3: It didn't count. Is that how rulings work. You have to put it in writing, you can't just say it. Well, this is definitely not the first time that Trump has defended himself by arguing that oral doesn't count. Look it up, look it up.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: The judge wasn't terribly impressed with that argument, so Trump's lawyers went with another response, which was can't catch me force Field.
Speaker 6: The Trump administration argued that the court no longer had jurisdiction once the planes were over international waters.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, apparently the Constitution is not in effect over international waters. That explained Carnival Cruise lines new ship the SS Cruel and Unusual punishment. And while the Trump administration is saying that it has the right to ignore judicial orders, President Trump himself is somehow going even further.
Speaker 9: President Donald Trump just took the true social and deemed this judge. Responding to this decision here, calling him a radical left lunatic of a judge, a troublemaker and agitator who was sadly appointed by Barack Hussein Obama, he says this judge should be impeached.
Speaker 3: So there you have it. Donald Trump went from oh, sorry, we would have listened to this judge if we had heard it in time, to actually, this lunatic judge should be impeached. And if you would have told me that that all happened in forty eight hours, I would have said wow again longer than I expect. Now, some of you might be thinking, Jordan Jarna Jarnan, enough about this constitutional crisis. I want to hear about another constitutional crisis.
Speaker 8: Well, you're in luck last night, the President posted on social media said, quote the part ins that sleepy Joe Biden gave to the Unselect Committee of political thugs and many others are hereby declared void, vacant, and of no further force or effect because of the fact that they were done by autopen.
Speaker 3: He's voiding Joe Biden's pardons. It's not enough that he's fighting the judicial branch in the present. He's also fighting the executive branch in the past. He's causing more problems in the multiverse than Jonathan Majors. Yes, I guess Donald Trump just found out about auto pens, which leads us to one of the most annoying events in a Trump presidency. Donald learns about something new, so we all have to learn about it too.
Speaker 10: Presidents Biden and Obama both used an autopen device to sign official documents, so practice that is legally binding.
Speaker 11: The actual use of the autopen dates back to Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 3: Thomas Jefferson, I mean, I guess that makes sense when you have that many secret kids. That's a lot of birthday cards you gotta sign. Busy man. Now, to be fair to Trump, he's not just saying Joe Biden used an auto pen. It's something far more sinister, a conspiracy so evil that Trump took time out of his busy schedule waiting for the airplane bathroom to discuss the.
Speaker 7: Whole subject of photoped Did he know what he was doing? Did he authorize it versus somebody in an office, maybe a radical left lunatic, just signing whatever that person wants.
Speaker 3: Yes, good question. Did Joe Biden really sign the pardons that he said several times he signed? Or did a radical left lunatic sneak into the Oval office and start signing whatever was in the room pardons, laws, doctor's notes, yearbooks. I mean, did Joe Biden really want Cindy to have a great summer? Or was it the deep takes? Yeah? My favorite part of this whole story is how Trump tried to claim that he would never use an auto pen, only to remember that he actually did use an auto pen.
Speaker 7: I used it. I mean, we may use it as an example to send some young personal letter because it's nicely you know. Can we get thousands of thousands of letters and letters of support for young people, for people that aren't feeling well, etc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I'm doing important things like pardoning January six ers. I'll side to myself, but for doing stupid shit like writing letters to sick kids, docu sign is fie either way. Trump basically just admitted that he doesn't personally sign any of the get well letters he sends to young people who aren't feeling well. Now, obviously that's not the important part of this story. What's important is the danger that excuse me, Jordan, Jordan, Uh well, oh uh, TROYA wata everybody on? I got Troy. I'm sorry, Toy. Where are you right now? Jordan?
Speaker 12: I'm at the hospital for young people who aren't feeling well. And you might not think that their feelings are important. But when these sick kids found out that Trump used an auto pen on their letters, their hearts broke.
Speaker 3: And they died. What holy shit, all the kids died?
Speaker 12: Well, no, there's still one hanging on and he is being so brave and oh okay.
Speaker 3: There he goes. That was the last one. Okay, Are we sure it was their broken hearts? It wasn't whatever medical condition they were dealing with.
Speaker 12: No, A lot of them weren't even sick. Some had scrapes, some had a tummy ache, some had that fake get out of school cough, you know, with the curled tongue, that that one. But no matter what it was, when they learned about the auto pen, their hearts just stopped working, except for one kid whose life support court I tripped over. That was my bad, and I said, I was sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, look, Troy, troylet I don't get this. Trump has been so cruel to sick kids. He's cut cancer research and medical services. He's threatening their health insurance. I mean, what do they love so much about Trump?
Speaker 12: Little kids just love tariffs, Jordan.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe some of them are racist.
Speaker 12: But the point is they're gone now. No more little booger fingers, no more department store tantrums, no more screaming on airplanes.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 12: I'm kind of talking myself into.
Speaker 3: This, Troy. No, Troy, you're being very callous. Sorry, you're right, you're right. Okay.
Speaker 12: Some of these kids were five and six years old, so all they had at the end were their stuffed animals and their jobs at DOGE.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 3: Right. It's the real tragedy it is. You're right, You're right. I mean, I don't I don't know how their families are going to live with this.
Speaker 12: Well, Fortunately Resident Trump sent them all letters of condolence. He got a lot of them signed pretty quickly. And oh wait, oh wait, families.
Speaker 3: Don't open those letters.
Speaker 13: Oh shit, everyone's dead.
Speaker 3: Everyone's dead. Trader stuff, Troy what everyone? We go back little Black and grounded. So stick around back the Naily Show. Now, when a news story falls through the cracks, Lewis Black catches it for a segment we call back in Black.
Speaker 2: You know, once upon a time, air travel was a pleasant experience. People got dressed up, the food was good, and if someone put their elbow on your armrest, you could burn it with your cigarette. Of course, nowadays travel sucks, and it's only getting worse.
Speaker 9: The recent string of horrific plane crashes are making many wonder is it safe to fly? Scary moments at LaGuardia Airport after a Delta plane's wings struck the runway.
Speaker 3: Near miss between the Southwest Airlines plane that is landing right there and a private jet look at that that crosses its way.
Speaker 10: An American Airlines plane engine on fire after landing at Denver International Airport.
Speaker 9: The former president of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association had this stark warning Unfortunately, in twenty twenty five, the United States airspace system is no longer considered the gold standing around the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no shit, what else are you gonna tell me? Alec Baldwin is no longer the gold standard in workplace safety. And look, I'm no av safety expert, but I'm pretty sure the plane is supposed to land right side up, not splayed on its back like it's waiting for a happy ending. Oh, Svetlana, my landing gear isn't gonna tickle itself. So it's safe to say air travel is in rubber shape than RFK Junior's larynx. And all of these mishaps are no coincidence. Since America treats its air traffic controllers like crap.
Speaker 10: Air traffic controllers are under tremendous stress right now, many controllers working mandatory overtime six day weeks of ten hour shifts. Staffing across the country is a huge and chronic problem. The country is still short some three to four thousand air traffic controllers.
Speaker 2: How is this possible? There are three hundred million people in this country and we can't find any more air traffic controller. Listen, America, some of you need to help land airplanes. We can't all be TikTok influencers. And I was doing it first, got up, fam Remember to smash that like button or I'll kill myself. Wow, three million likes jokes on you. I'm still gonna kill myself. So yes, it seems like air traffic controllers are in a wee bit of trouble. Luckily, inbred Freddie Mercury is here to help.
Speaker 4: Critics say issues could get worse with recent firings of four hundred FAA staff members by Elon Musk and the Trump administration's Doge Good.
Speaker 3: God, Elan, what do you do?
Speaker 2: How can I put this in a way? You understand you're supposed to keep the planes up here naturally with all the chaos, you might be terrified to get on a plane, But there are plenty of insufferable ways.
Speaker 3: To get over your fears.
Speaker 13: If you're feeling anxious on the plane, try deep breathing, meditation and distraction with books, music, movies, or conversations with others.
Speaker 6: There's also having positive self talk, having some reality conversations.
Speaker 13: I'm okay, this is a plane ride, I'm almost there. I can make it.
Speaker 6: I tell't put a rub a band on your wrist.
Speaker 7: When you start feeling phobic or word or anxious, just gently snap it and it sort of pulls you back.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, stay, God, that is beyond dumb. I'm sure your seat mate would love to spend seven hours listen to you snap a rubber band and mumble I'm okay, Snap, everything is fine. Snap. No one else can smell my nervous diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Snap snap Snap.
Speaker 2: Personally. Personally, when I'm flying, I like to ease my anxiety by screaming there's a bird on the engine. We're all gonna die. But hey, you do you of course, if you're riddled with anxiety, why not distract yourself by watching my latest TikTok. There's a bird of the engine. We're all gonna die seeing how Bam.
Speaker 3: Jordan Lewis black. Everyone we come back, Ezril Philes going around the way, Welo back in the Daily Show. My guests tonight are journalists and co authors of the new book Abundance. Please welcome New York Times opinion columnists Ezra Cline and staff writer for the Atlantic Derek Thompson. Gentlemen, you're write a book about an optimistic future, about reforming America's institutions. Why Delvin to sci fi? It's a good deep question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a there's a sentence in the first after the book that sounds like one of the most obvious sentences ever written in any nonfiction book ever.
Speaker 3: We say quote.
Speaker 4: To have the future that we want, America needs to build and invent more of what we need.
Speaker 3: How in the world you.
Speaker 4: Have to write an entire book about the most obvious sentence you've ever heard.
Speaker 6: So you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it's so easy. Lot of the book.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, you know, you wouldn't have to write a whole book about that sentence if you lived in a world of sanity, But we don't. We live in a world of the constitutional crises that you talked about, and we also live in a world that has affordability.
Speaker 3: Crises and housing crises.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these crises, unfortunately, are worst in blue states and blue cities. And so what our book is trying to do is to redefine liberalism the Democratic Party for an age where the Democratic Party is incredibly unpopular. But it has to be strong and popular to take on Donald Trump. But I think we have to take a good long look in a mirror and say, why is it that we've allowed the places we have the most power to become so problematic that people are leaving and we're losing power in these places.
Speaker 3: Now another book is essentially it's written to the left as sort of a credo as to what we should be looking forward to. What is this idea of abundance in a nutshell? What are we talking about?
Speaker 11: So for a long time, the left is looked for what it could subsidize. Right, if we don't have enough healthcare insurance, can we give you a healthcare voucher that's Obamacare? Can we give you food stamps to get food, pelgrants to get higher education, rental vouchers to get housing. Then you look at places where liberals govern and a lot of it doesn't work because we don't have enough of the core thing. If you give people a bunch of rental vouchers in New York City, in San Francisco, what often happens is they can't get housing because there isn't enough of it, or the price goes up. Higher education is a similar dynamic. Healthcare has some dynamics like that. You got at a certain point focus on building enough of the things you need. Housing is a big one. I'm from California. I'm from Irvine, California, down south from Los Angeles. I lived in San Francisco during much of the writing of the book.
Speaker 3: This is a solved problem.
Speaker 11: We know how to build apartment building, we know how to build homes, we just don't let people do it. And the result is a California. New York, Illinois are losing hundreds of thousands of people a year, so many that by twenty thirty, after the census where we reapportion political power based on population, after that, it all goes as it's been going. A Democrat who won every state Kamala Harris won and also won Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin still wouldn't win the presidency because blue states would have lost so much power by driving out working class families to red states.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you got to fix this stuff. Yeah, maybe I want to tweak that optimistic look at the future. But you speak about this, You talk a lot about the regulations in places like California, in places like New York. Is the answer to make California look more like Texas? Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I think absolutely the answer is to make California look more like Texas. I mean, sometimes if the problem is that a city has too many regulations and too much zoning and too many rules that get in the way of accessing the most basic technology of putting upsticks and adding an elevator, then yeah, you take away the bad rules that are getting in the way of adding housing supply where you have to just add more damn houses. It doesn't mean, though, that we're Texas Republicans, and I think it's important to say that neither is Donald Trump. In a weird way, like Trump was elected because of an affordability crisis in this country, he was elected because of inflation, and the biggest part of inflation, the biggest part of anybody's budget is housing. Trump could have been elected and said, I'm a Texas Republican and my first order of business is going to be to make it easier to build houses in America. What does he do instead? He slaps a tariff on lumber from Canada and drywall material from Mexico. Guess what's really really hard to build if you have no wood and you also have no drywall material.
Speaker 3: It turns out to be houses. So the first thing.
Speaker 4: He does is make it harder to build the thing we need to solve, the affordability crisis. Donald Trump does not understand how to fix the problems that ironically led to his election. That's where Democrats need to stand up and say, we're going to build an opposition movement that fixes people's problems by understanding people's problems.
Speaker 3: Now, how much is the sure we're building an argument for building for coming together. Obviously you're writing this book before this past election, and there's times where I'm hearing about this vision of if we can get people together to get on the same page, we can fix big issues like the housing crisis, like the environment. It feels like we're talking about like we can make this Titanic run beautifully. But then the election hits and we hit the iceberg. So how much of this is still applicable to a democratic movement that feels very hobbled right now?
Speaker 11: I got to say, man, the thing that surprised me least in the election was the blue shift to Trump. Yeah, right, that blue cities and blue states had the biggest shift to the right, because this was an affordability election and we're actually, I think just generally in a new age in American politics. For a very long time after the financial crisis, the problem the economy had was demand. We didn't have enough demand, We didn't have enough jobs, we didn't high enough wages, and everybody on both sides talked endlessly about demand. And in the background for a long time, for decades, there have been this building affordability crisis in healthcare, in housing, in education, in childcare, in elder care, and nobody was really doing anything about it.
Speaker 3: And then the pandemic hit and inflation hit, and the.
Speaker 11: Entire like Soron's eye of American politics, moved to prices, and inflation calmed in parts. Right, it's not going up the way it was, although we'll see how the tariffs go. But the affordability crisis then was in full view, and it gotten worse, and it had gotten worse, and so we're in this era where people are going to have to figure out how to solve this. And yeah, this was a bad election, Like we're in a bad place. Everything you I was like having trouble deciding during your monologue should I laugh right?
Speaker 3: Yes? Like this this is Ezra, this is this is the problem with liberals today. They're watching a comedy show, being like should I laugh? Should I think about it? How do I feel? Let me run some focus group this, What do you feel about?
Speaker 11: I felt like disgusted these last weeks. This has been the worst time I can remember in American politics. And the problem that liberals keep running into is they keep trying to beat Donald Trump, not based on what he does to people's lives, but what he does to people's institutions. And if the Democratic Party is going to win, if it's going to beat the populace right, which is coming up again and again, not just here but in other countries, you have to have answers to the problems people face in their lives, not answers to the abstract questions of polite not answers to not answers to who is on the side of democracy, but answers to whose states are better governed, which places do you want to live, Who has something to say about what is making your Tuesday hard?
Speaker 3: Now it's interesting you're talking about messaging. I get to the end of the book and you bring up Operation Warp Speed, and I'm like, oh, I forgot about Operation Warp Speed, Yer did everybody else?
Speaker 4: I mean, the thing that Operation Warp Speed is like, you have a program that, by some accounts, saved ten to twenty million lives around the world by inventing and accelerating the distribution of mr Anda vaccines, and yet nobody talks about it. We talks about I think the Democrats don't talk about it because it's kind of awkward to give credit to a program that was initiated under Donald Trump. But the weirdest thing of all is that Donald Trump doesn't talk about it. In fact, he's one of the biggest skeptics of mr and a science right now.
Speaker 3: So it really is bizarre.
Speaker 4: Like imagine if we landed a man on the moon and nobody talked about the Apollo program because it just wasn't something that either party could bring up. We saved even more lives with Operation Warp Speed than we saved with the Apollo program, and no one talks about it. I think it's important to take really, really clear lessons from what Operation work Speed did. We set a very clear goal. We said, in ten months, we're going to develop a therapy that saves people's lives. We're going to get it to everybody if they wanted, and we're going to make the cost of this world saving therapeutic, maybe the best medicine in the world, zero dollars and zero cents. We set a goal, we identified with the bottlenecks we're going to be. We took away the bottlenecks that exist and we met the goal. Frankly, that's how government should work more often. We should have mayors and governors saying mayers and governor's saying we're going to set a goal for housing supply. I want to add one hundred thousand units, and I'm not going to let anybody tell me no. I care about climate change, so I'm going to add this amount of energy that we're going to create from solar and wind, geothermal, and I'm not going to let anybody tell me no. But for some reason, outside of a crisis, we don't have this kind of outcome oriented politics. This book is about putting outcomes over processes. It's about setting a north star with a big, bold, beautiful sci fi vision in the first three pages of the book and saying we can do this, but in order to do it, we have to get out of our own way.
Speaker 3: But you're you're talking about long term visions. You mentioned having this lens of abundance. It's sort of what you're proposing here. But I think you go out and you talk to people, and that we are the politics of short term results. Everything is about what can you get me now? We're not even thinking about the giant medical miracle of operation warp speed from a few years ago. Like, how does something like this resonant resonate with folks who are on their phones, They're flipping through. They want an answer right now, they want to be angry right now, they want action right now. How do you speak to a grander idea when it feels like the world is moving faster than that. I'm so glad you asked.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 11: You don't get long term results in politics without short term results. And this is the thing I think Democrats have really forgotten. We've been doing high speed round California for a long time. Nobody's winning any elections on that. Under Joe Biden, they passed forty two billion dollars for world broadband. It passed in I think twenty twenty one, early twenty twenty two. By the end of twenty twenty four, you know how many people are hooked up to world broadband? Couple dozen We passed seven point five billion dollars for electric vehicle charges to build a nationwide EV charger network. We built a couple dozen by the end of his presidency. You cannot win elections if you are passing billions of dollars that people cannot feel within two or three or four years. And that is not that does not have to happen in the time. I'm the California has not built five hundred miles of high speed rail, trying to build twenty three thousand miles of high speed rail.
Speaker 3: We can do this.
Speaker 11: Making sure that money through government flows faster is how you make sure that people know government actually matters in their lives. When it goes to solely they don't know. And then somebody comes out and says, oh, vote for me, I'm the strong man, I alone can fix it. I will make it work, and then you run the risk that they're going to believe him.
Speaker 3: Now in looking at the democratic field, right now, Democrats I think are hearing this message, and then they're saying maybe we should go on more podcasts. Feels like they're taking baby steps to this. Who is carrying this message? Who do you see as somebody like we come out here, and we talk to audiences in between acts, and more often than not, people are they're desperate for an answer, whether that looks like resistance or whether that looks like a vision of the future that they can get behind. And we're desperately we're desperately missing some of those voices out there. Do you see this message being carried by anybody articulately?
Speaker 4: I see people in Congress and the Senate and governors explicitly picking up this message. I mean, someone asks a colleague of EZRA clients. The New York Times asked where's the Democrats Project twenty twenty five and Richie Torres, Representative Richie Torres from New York just tweeted a photo of the cover of this book and without any words, just said, this is my idea of product twenty twenty five for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Feel that feels lazy? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there I go.
Speaker 3: Just to take a picture of Warren Peace. The second part. We'll just do the second part. We're happy to do the.
Speaker 4: Work of writing the book if people are going to be taking up the ideas. But people really are taking up the ideas, and that's cool. I want to say one other thing, you know you talked about what's the value of a positive vision?
Speaker 3: I think it's a fair question.
Speaker 4: Politics is incredibly negative right now, but I really do think that there's a lot of voters that are starving for not just a negative identity for their party, but a positive identity. Right It's easy for Democrats to say right now, why Donald Trump sucks? You can do that over and over and over again. You could do ten hours of the constitutional crises that he started.
Speaker 3: You can make a television show, the television show about it. What's the pause division?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Donald Trump sucks? What are we going to place him with? What problems are we going to solve? If we have power? The problem right now is that a lot of Democrats who actually have power, and blue cities and blue states aren't doing anything with that power in terms of adding housing and clean energy. We want them to show Americans what will we do if we win? If we can't show Americans the pause division, If we can't show Americans what happens if we win, do we even deserve to Well, it's a it's.
Speaker 3: A fascinating rage. Abundance is available now, and also check out the Ezra Client Show and Derek's plain English podcast Ezra Clyde and Derek Toxin. Is it quick Break? That's a show for today? Now Here it is you.
Speaker 13: Oswald? Who out there thinks Oswald did it by himself?
Speaker 3: I used to be that naive.
Speaker 13: I know so much more now.
Speaker 9: Oswald's family and descendants, they have changed their names.
Speaker 13: They are impossible to find.
Speaker 2: I've tried explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount plus
Speaker 6: Paramount Podcasts