Speaker 1: Hello, Hi Scott, Hi Andrew, how are you today? I'm great yourself, Rape.
Speaker 2: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: And today's Monday, October twenty eighth. You know what's coming off, Andrew, Halloween. We're just days away. Book Lukas right behind you, right there, it's the monster I did I decorated for Halloween. Now, can you name each one of the monsters? Andrew? Go ahead, go clockwise, start with him. Yeah, this is no no, no.
Speaker 3: Okay, good count Chocola right, Franklin Berry, franken Berry.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, Booberries. That's Booberry. Mummy, yummy, fruity yummy mummy.
Speaker 2: Uh, come on now, Jazz, he.
Speaker 1: Looks like jazz, but that is fruit brute.
Speaker 3: Fruit brute. Yeah, fine, spoopy, spoopy.
Speaker 1: I want to give out little packets. They did make them like two halloweens ago. You know, I don't know anyway, this is a very exciting episode if you want to know why, because it's all you all me.
Speaker 3: I spent so much time curating curating this episode for you guys. Right. You don't even know the struggles and the torment that I went through to get here. Uh, huh, but I'm here and I'm gonna make you all wonderful serial curation because it's serial killers?
Speaker 1: What press the jingle? Why?
Speaker 3: Because international? I went to Portugal, all of them.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, you didn't preface it by saying that.
Speaker 3: I went internationally. I went to Portugal for a vacation two weeks ago, and this is the serials that I brought back. I did buy them, not like when I went to Japan. It did in buy anything. I bought four Portuguese series. I went to a supermarket with my parents that were so excited to help me pick these out.
Speaker 1: Man, that was long winded.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers International.
Speaker 1: Here we're going to that? Yeah, yeah, I was just along for the ride to you. I'll play ahead.
Speaker 3: I'll play the role of you, you play the role of me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying so get your phone and start texting.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I would never for the integrity of this show.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: You will never bring me down to your level.
Speaker 1: Go on, Okay, great, but no one can hear you down there.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Uh, let's do.
Speaker 3: There's like one I really want to try. We're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: One first, this one.
Speaker 3: Let's get nasio now lean harror sim a a car.
Speaker 1: Does that mean with sugar or without sugar?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what this means.
Speaker 3: It's I bet you that means there's no sugar in this. It's corn flakes with no sugar, with no sugar. I am gonna do this one first because the rest are all sweet and.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's the mistake that you often make, is that you're like, oh, we should have done this one first because it's so bland.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge mistake maker, Andy, Yeah, but that's what makes you special.
Speaker 2: So these are corn flakes.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be using farmland or organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: Is it actually corn? Because I don't see any corn on there. I think it's some other grain.
Speaker 2: It literally says corn flakes. No right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's corn though.
Speaker 2: That literally says corn.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's got tiamina farroh acicido, ponto tentaco and vitamina B six.
Speaker 1: Using a fresh container of Farmland Fresh Dairies organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks it was the blandest one that I could find.
Speaker 1: You mean the most tryand right. I don't think blandest is a word.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. I was with my English teacher.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I need some These actually smell pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Lie because generally you do. Yes, what lie? Oh you know what these look like? They look like food should taste good. Multi grain chips is what they look like. Yeah, that black bag. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love those.
Speaker 3: Those are so they used to serve them on planes.
Speaker 2: And I loved them.
Speaker 3: The smell. Okay, wine, two things, hmm, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: Just plain not bad. The fun thing is nobody can get them, so even if we like them, you know what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're in Portugal you see nasty on al, you can get these, but otherwise you can't.
Speaker 1: I don't taste any corn at all.
Speaker 3: I do, it's all corn. No, this tastes a lot like corn.
Speaker 1: I just taste bland cardboard, except I mean, I don't think two balls in a spoon. Oh wait, what is there English stuff on there? It turns into kind of a paste in your mouth, you know, rice and whole weep. I told you there was other grains. It's not corn, so why does it take corn flakes? Slap the coworker day, I told you it's not corn.
Speaker 2: Why is it corn flakes?
Speaker 1: Because they just to every to other people, corn flakes are just flakes, so they lied, Well corn doesn't mean corn there.
Speaker 3: Well now I feel lied too, So I'm going to go from giving this three bowls and it's like three bowls.
Speaker 1: No, but you're going about taste? Do you go by taste, not by lies? I like three two cant Sam is telling you the truth every time? I don't.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about all these cereals now, No, they're trying to switch the formulas on.
Speaker 1: Well not they should be doing.
Speaker 3: I do agree with that. That is our official stance on this.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do the whole boycott thing. No, all these cereals all day, but yeah, I mean they shouldn't be craping the cereals. That's you know, doing stuff. I agree because when we were when we were little, all that stuff wasn't in there, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as our listeners will know, we've tried the ones from other countries where they use fruit juice or other things, and it tastes just the same.
Speaker 1: What'd you give it? Three balls? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, it does turn into a paste.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I actually could take this out. Let's do it and make a project. We'll put paper together, make like a house out of it. Okay, paper machee.
Speaker 1: It was okay, you give it to the balls, all right, I don't want it. Yeah, I'm Andrew. That was fun. Okay, hellol. The next one is that something you say, No it isn't, No, it isn't. That's a text speak.
Speaker 3: This one is called Powers, also by Nasio now subor Cone Energy.
Speaker 1: Different logo though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This one is caramelo e chocolate chocolate. Yeah, it's a new recipe. It looks pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of the logo.
Speaker 3: That's the powers are your crunchy dose of energy. Start your day with a burst of energy with your cereal powers that are enriched with eight complex B vinamins and iron.
Speaker 1: The logo frightens me because it's like graffiti and I'm scared of it's it's like hood rat stuff.
Speaker 2: Hood rat stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you gotta shake it. It's chocolate in there. Shake it up.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's just white. It's caramel and chocolate.
Speaker 1: Flakes. There's no chunks in here now.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, see what happens when you speak?
Speaker 1: That reminds me of like the the bunnies from Annie's.
Speaker 3: Yes, Nancy Reagan would not approve of this.
Speaker 1: I used a Nancy Reagan step yesterday I did.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: These bags in this country are terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh oh m hmm. That does not smell good. It sounds like cardboard.
Speaker 3: Well, because there is cardboard there, of course it's gonna smell like cardboard.
Speaker 1: You dope. Oh, come on, Oh no, it's got white Wait it says cone what it has? Uh? It has cocu magro in it.
Speaker 2: Maro.
Speaker 1: See I don't this already has like that coating, that shiny coating. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hit with some Farmland Fresh Daies organic two percent reduced fat milk. Excuse me, don't let me spill it in your crutch, all right.
Speaker 3: A quarter of your daily energy needs.
Speaker 1: It smells like Graham crackers. It's nice. It smells nice in milk.
Speaker 2: This is actually nice.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: And you got chocolate. I don't know what the other pieces are. Just must me chcolate and vanilla caramel. Oh you did say that. Yeah, it's actually not that bad.
Speaker 3: I really like the chocolate. It kind of tastes like a cocoa puff.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't. You don't really know your cereal.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a cocoa puff. No, no, it does.
Speaker 3: It tastes like a cocoa puff. I think they should coca puff. If you're watching this, General Mills.
Speaker 1: Cocoa puff. If you're watching this, General Mills, Sonny's sitting on his couch bouncing up and down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he was Yeah, Sonny the cuckoo bird. Yes, oh my god, he is a cuckoo bird.
Speaker 2: Wow. Anyway, my god.
Speaker 3: If you're watching this, General Mills, not that.
Speaker 1: You don't watch this, don't listen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna finish my point.
Speaker 3: I think that you should make cocoa puffs with caramel, because this is delicious and I can taste it, and I think you'd I think it would benefit you.
Speaker 1: We've had cereals here with with with chocolate and caramel and don't take and all that. What do you want to give it? Andrew? I like the crunch the pieces. The pieces a little too flat for me, but I like the crunch. What do you want to give it a ball from my spoon. Three in a spoon. I'll give it three balls. Pretty good? M hm interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh in the milk hold on, matter's delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it's caramel milk, not bad.
Speaker 2: M nice.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break. Care a right, we'll be back right after this beat us. This board is so dirty, Oh brigado, look at that. That's please don't rest your spoon. This is very important paperwork. I have parent teacher conferences today and I need the schedule. Don't. I don't want milk stains on it. I'm gonna look like some slob.
Speaker 3: Why are you Why did you put it under where my thing is? If this is that important, why are you just leaving it out? You're the girl with the cast. Don't look there. Don't ask me how I got hurt?
Speaker 1: What this?
Speaker 2: That's what you did here?
Speaker 3: Don't put your things on this. It's a very important piece of paper that I left open and that things could be touched on. And tell you that you shouldn't put things there.
Speaker 1: You just spilt stuff everywhere. You don't have to move it. No, no, yes, I do things.
Speaker 2: I don't trust myself.
Speaker 3: Oh god, my spoon feil oh my goodness, Lord baby Jesus, Okay, back to my cookies.
Speaker 1: So this is all Portuguese cereals, and Andrew, we're back from Portugal.
Speaker 2: What do you okay? They're both chalk like.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't care. I'm not I really don't care.
Speaker 3: Why don't you care?
Speaker 1: I just want to go home, have so much to do.
Speaker 3: Turn that frown upside down for our listeners. Wash cereal from Portugal. You need to be nice.
Speaker 1: They're not very exciting cereals. I want you to wow me. What's next?
Speaker 3: This one is Continentes milk crockers.
Speaker 2: They're basically crave.
Speaker 1: No, they're not basically crave at all. What they basically are are cocoa. I was loaded from General Mills, which we have back there. Why would you do that? You know how? I get headaches immediately?
Speaker 2: Well then I got motrin for you right here. Oh you can't even see straight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wow? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Can I have my glasses please?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that with you. Uh oh it's open?
Speaker 1: Is it open?
Speaker 2: The box was sealed, but this was open.
Speaker 1: Not eating that, dude, I'm not you.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I see how it happened.
Speaker 3: Why because with theirs the tape when I put this in my suitcase. Yeah it opened, I don't know. You eat it first, then sure, I don't care. Okay, good, I'll be fine. I don't value my life.
Speaker 1: Continente continente milk, crockers, richeidos conlite is that kind of it's Portuguese, but it's almost kind of like Spanish.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's like very different Spanish alto like a lot of their words.
Speaker 2: And then like huh yeah, and I was very confused by it.
Speaker 1: Vitaminas man, I please have a new spoon. You know what that means?
Speaker 3: It has six vitamins seven seven learn learn learn Portuguese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, let me just take a minute. Okay, they're squares. Actually they're not rectangles.
Speaker 2: So again not like Crave.
Speaker 3: No, they're not like they're not that's not like crave.
Speaker 1: You got your vanilla cream in there?
Speaker 2: You have a understand did you tell did you.
Speaker 1: Tell our listeners what kind of milk you put on it?
Speaker 3: Farmland Fresh two percent organic reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: You forgot the dairies part Farmland.
Speaker 3: Fresh Daies organic two percent reduced fat milk. When you're in the milk case, look for the.
Speaker 1: Cowfe who's in the milk case.
Speaker 3: Okay, one, two, three, go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you think Betty has a lawsuit? Do you what? Do you think Betty has a lawsuit against that Betty? Or is it only in the United States?
Speaker 2: Who's Betty? Hello, Betty crock Betty Crocker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So for me, I'm gonna go back to what I'm here for, which is eating the cereal.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Should I try it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If I get salty, if I die seriously, kids, well yeah, I'm still working on my will you know if I die from this, we're in trouble. Yeah, someone did something to that. This has been tampered with, like tiland All in the eighties.
Speaker 2: What I know about that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, like seven people died and that's what led to them having the thing, the hard to open bottles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was put in the tilan all?
Speaker 3: Like the bad one? What like the bad one that makes your mouth foam?
Speaker 1: Cyanide? Yeah, that's in a song that's in a current song like Cyanide. Oh, it's in a country song. You wouldn't know it.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't know it. It's called chuck a Jeans.
Speaker 3: I got Sinady and my jeans.
Speaker 1: He's got a strange flavor. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Got a cooler slat going then to the farm.
Speaker 1: One spoon, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little dramatic.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I give it a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 3: No, whatever is inside of this is like white chocolate, but it's like not good.
Speaker 1: It tastes like transmission fluid. I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: Transmission fluid is inside and that Serial Killers. But this has been such a great episode because Scott has really brought so much to the table and has liked everything and been such a great team player.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's go to a bonus.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to fake it and say I love this is all crap so far.
Speaker 3: Literally, you will take out a box of Booberry that has like a different marshmallow and be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised I didn't do count chocola because there's different shape marshmallows this year.
Speaker 3: Could make it taste anyway. I had this, what's the same brand? That's garbage Continente chocolate cookies.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Can you just be supportive?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I brought egg cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this brand is terrible. I mean, thanks, but it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Why can't you be supportive?
Speaker 1: I I because it's gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you made me eat Millennium cheerios.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Oh these are gonna be interesting too.
Speaker 1: So do they think that this is like cookie crisp?
Speaker 3: Oh god, it almost looks like kibble, like legit and bits.
Speaker 2: No, just the kibble?
Speaker 1: What bits?
Speaker 2: I don't know what bits are?
Speaker 1: Beans, kibbles and bits. I want my kids and bits, kibbles and bits, kipples and bits?
Speaker 2: Is that beans?
Speaker 1: No, it's dog food ki bits? Okay, from the eighties.
Speaker 2: Well I don't have a dog.
Speaker 1: It's also from the eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool.
Speaker 1: They do look they look a little bit like.
Speaker 2: The chocolate on top is really throwing me.
Speaker 1: They look a little bit like cookie crisp, A little bit just small, maybe half the size of a little flatter. Uh. Farmland fresh aries are getting two percent reduced fat milk. Thank you, Farmland Fresh Airies.
Speaker 3: God, you have been so mean this episode. Mean, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Ow did you break it too?
Speaker 3: Ow ow ow ow all.
Speaker 1: Right, black box? Oh strike it up? Do do do do do do? Yeah, that's what it's sounded like.
Speaker 2: This is bad. This is just not good.
Speaker 1: I think it's way better than the last one. No, No, the crunch is okay, the cookie flavor is it's trying.
Speaker 2: It's non existent.
Speaker 1: I don't like the consistency of the cereal that this company puts out, just like this shiny, weird crunch. The taste is not that terrible. This one gets two balls from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two balls, spoon. I was looking forward to this. I'm not gonna lie. That makes me really sad.
Speaker 1: I see you, I could just see you in the supermarket.
Speaker 3: Scott's gonna love this. He's not gonna believe.
Speaker 1: I cereal back and then here we go. It's all crap.
Speaker 3: Jes said, I wanted it looks like O curat for me around out.
Speaker 2: It's sorry, Andy.
Speaker 1: Now do you even know or any of these cereals new? Because generally we do a new cereal, Andrew, we have not not done a new cereal since episode one.
Speaker 2: That you've ruined it. You've also ruined the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Andy, you did great, Thanks so much for listening. Andy once again ruins the show.
Speaker 1: And there was nothing about Halloween any of these you told me.
Speaker 2: To do this episode.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know I had no new Cereal this week.
Speaker 3: So then I came here and did it, and you have been nothing but just a complete dead.
Speaker 1: These were expensive, right, Yes they work.
Speaker 2: The Euro is not in our favor.
Speaker 1: I buy Cereal every week. Cool figure that all right, I'm over it anyway. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers, Andrew. Thank you for bringing in for cereals from Portugal.
Speaker 2: Never gonna happen again.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad that you thought of the show while you were away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always think of the show all like, literally always saying yeah, yeah, I live, sleep, breathe, eat serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh die buy cereal.
Speaker 3: You might actually after eating the We should have changed the name just for this week to Cereal with NS, you know, for no like real like doing doing doing because of Halloween, like serial Killers, we should wear masks everything props. We got to do a disgusting dinner that we have to do blood. We have to do a disgusting fake for everything dinner party. Okay, that'll be next month.
Speaker 1: Don't make promises.
Speaker 2: I promise that I want to do. There's no women here for a table. Well we'll figure out a room to record it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This is the podcast where we eat cereal and we think inside the box. But you always go it's stupid. You said it this time though.
Speaker 2: You're the one.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it. Lord. Okay, well, thank you so much for listening. You can follow me and Andrew Pug. You can follow hi at De Scotti B. You can follow them Farmland Fresh Dairies at Farmland Fresh Dairies. You can follow us at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: You didn't even let me say that it's farm Fresh since nineteen fourteen. Okay, yeah, well you said it's one hundred and ten years. Bro, that's a long time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Thank god you said that. I was about to say one hundred and four. I did not do well in math.
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah? Do all those things follow us like us, YouTube everything. You can watch the video and if Andrew ever puts it up here, he goes, and we'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers until we see you then say crunch, Andrew, crunch, crunch. You get lots of messages, Yeah I did. Actually, you gotta you get some pages. You gotta call people back.
Speaker 2: I got pages. My beeper was going crazy.