Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to another episode of The Mark Moss Show, where we talk about, of course, the decentralized revolution, talking about the way the world is breaking up from a unipol or centralized world to a decentralized world as we look at it through the lens of politics, finance, and technology. Of course, that technology that's always changing the world, and today we are witnessing the decentralized technology of Bitcoin changing things, touching everything in the world. I like to bring to you some las breaking news, some education, and some new guests so you don't have to listen to me all the time. And that's what I have for you today. I'm joined by Nolan Bowerley. He is the host of The Breakup Daily Show on YouTube and Rumble every day at eight am Eastern. Nolan, thanks so much for joining me today.
Speaker 2: Mark. It's great. You know I first found you because I produced coin Esk's twenty eighteen Consensus show. I was an early coind esker and part of all that. Yeah, and you did a great video when you were I think just start. It was been twenty eighteen, so you'd have been early to YouTube and he did a great video. Just getting back to California. I was getting all the review use in of the show, and a lot of people criticized it. It was big, a lot of energy, but you loved it. I've had a soft spot for your connent ever since.
Speaker 1: Thanks Nolan. Yeah, that was interesting. I didn't start this my existing YouTube channel until the end of twenty eighteen, but at the time I had a business partner. I think we did the video together and we had like a business YouTube channel that we did it on. And yeah, that was at the very very beginning. We went there and did some interviews and did like kind of a wrap up and yeah, that was interesting. That's takes me way back how far we've both come since then. That's that's amazing. Sure, tell me about the breakup for a second, Like, what does that even mean the breakup? What are the topics that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Really, we're in a relationship with money, right, it's it's and when we're dealing with bitcoin, we are and it's all about bitcoin, right Bit. Bitcoin is separate in all of these assets and all of these players because while they're all psychological commodities, right, the US dollar is a psychological commodity. Bitcoin is a psychological commodity. What I sort of try to do on my show is to contrast the mindset that comes from dollars with the mindset that comes from bitcoin and really talk about the sort of relationships that it cultivates, the commercial relationships and in some ways the inertia that the dollar has created. I use a lot of union analysis. Let's say, right, you know, when you have the process of individuation, you have to have encounter, right, you have to encounter your shadow. You got to encounter your negative sides. And in some ways we don't have that capacity anymore because we can't count the money. There's literally no way to count dollars. So you have this incredible mutant that's formed inside of America, this sort of opposite, a binary of what we think of America, the opposite of what it is and what we want it to be. And in some ways I argue that bitcoin is here to push that shadow into the forefront so that America can individuate its problems and redefine what a country is in the modern world. So the whole show is really just about the perpetuation. I think of the economy as a psychological engine. How does an engine move forward? Right, it's got to have commercial relationships, it's got to have enthusiasm, it's got to have what you see in the bitcoin community, right. So bitcoiners have stayed in the game to such an extent that you can think of them as sort of playable characters in this video game. That is the economy, that is, you know, the current history that we're living through, the simulations some people say, with all these aliens and all this other stuff, and you know, from that, you can just sort of imagine that bitcoiners are in the game just like yourself around in twenty eighteen. Bitcoiners are not falling to the wayside because they had all these crazy ideas like everyone who's still sort of corrupted by the Fiat self, the Fiat world, the dead end street, that that commercial system offers, that that psychological engine offer. So the whole point of the show is to just take new stories of the day and describe why you'd want to trade dollars. It's not about buying bitcoin, it's about why you'd want to dump dollars the system behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's interesting. As you're talking, I'm thinking, you know, like the chicken or the egg type of thing, where which one changes which right, And of course we know when bitcoin was created, sokomotive put a message into the blockchain, you know, the chancels don't the break up a second bailout, so sort of telling us that it was created to solve a problem. So technology, typically solutions are supposed to come and solve problems. I say typically because today we're in a day and age where we have all this money trying to solve problems I don't need to be solved. We saw that in the late nineties with the dot com bubble. We saw it obviously with the crypto bubble. Were sitting with the AI bubble and they're trying to what can I do, What can I go do with this technology? But like, we don't really need that stuff, but we're supposed to solve problems, and so on one hand, it was created as a solution to this existing problem of centralized money and manipulation. But then kind of to the point that you're saying, but then it starts changing things, and so it's sort of a little bit of the chicken or the egg kind of a syndrome there. Before we started recording, we were talking and you were telling me how at the last Bitcoin conference. You guys are really good photos of me with Vivik Ramaswami, and we were kind of just talking about that, which, by the way, thank you for getting those. I'm excited to get those. But you were talking about how, you know, he sets them outlandish things and how RFK is maybe having this like Trump moment, and I hadn't really thought about jumping into that conversation specifically, but I like to talk about the convergence of politics, finance, and technology, because I think you have to look at all three of those to really get context of what's going on. So let's jump into the politics for a second. I want to get more about what you're saying about RFK and sort of this Trump moment. I hosted a Twitter spaces with RFK yesterday that was pretty cool. But let's talk about Vivic for a second. And I had said that the one comment I didn't like from him is this like we're gonna go blow up the cartels, you know, And I'm just like, WHOA, Like you can't do that, Like we can't just be warmongering all over the world. I think that's a big problem. Kennedy certainly against that. And then you said well, maybe we should. Like Mexico is not really a country, they're more like controlled by cartels like that for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when I say maybe maybe we should, I'm not saying what I think I want to happen. Sorry, I'm not saying what I want to happen. I'm saying what I think will happen. So there's a difference, right, predicting a thing that's going to happen. It is not exactly the same as advocate.
Speaker 1: Certainly, there's a lot of things to happen that I certainly don't want to happen. I'm trying to stop them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I don't want to see anyone in Mexico dying or anything like that. That that's for sure. But when you start thinking about the supply chain, for example, in the fentanyl crisis, and you start to think of the playable characters that are involved in this game, you know it goes back to China with some of the primary products involved in these in the fentanyl distribution. We know the names of these people. I mean, we know them, right, So we tried many times America tried in trade deals bilatteral trade deals with China and said you deal with this fentanyl problem. If China was ever serious about dealing with the fentanyl problem, those people, I think they know how to find people and arrest them. I've heard any way that China as a pretty efficient system at rooting out people that doesn't want around. Well, that's never happened. These people are still roaming free in China. And we know the supply chains, right, we know how they get the stuff to America. So when Vivec is talking about destroying these cartels, remember no one is talking about attacking Mexican people Mexican towns, but the cartels are separate, right. I would imagine you'd get some kind of a flyover brochure and say saying that anyone who's here in the next little while get out because there's a drone swarm coming, or there's some form of military operation coming. So it's more just predicting that eventually if you can't. If you look at what's in the news today, it seems like most of America's entanglements somehow involve the Biden family, the Democrat family, the Democrat system, the uniparty as well. Let's not let Republicans off the hook here, certainly involved in a lot of this stuff, But the whole issue becomes, right, what will happen to this military apparatus when it's not covering up whatever is going on in Ukraine and Russia? Who can tell, right, but one would imagine they can be recalibrated maybe for this mission over there to stop the drugs from coming into America. Now, it's not something I want to see happen, but when Vivek is talking about it, he's doing the Trump campaign trick of saying the thing that will keep him in the news. Right. Just look at the spending the campaign has done. They've spent very little money, yet he has been able to surf on top of a wave of attention the same way Trump did. Remember Trump's original twenty fifteen campaign tactic was to keep the little red light going right, to keep all the live cameras that were covering him on, and vivec seems to be copying that exactly Now. I feel like the energy in the early Trump campaign is more captured by the RFK campaign, but the tactics are slightly different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nolan, I got to cut you off right there. We got to take a quick break and listen to our sponsors. For a minute and we'll be back in a minute. Don't go away, all right, welcome back. If you're just tune in you're listening to the Mark Moss Show. Of course, we're always talking about the decentralized revolution. I'm in the studio with Nolan Bowerley. We're talking about he's the host of The Breakup Daily Show on YouTube and Rumble eight am Eastern every single day. Nolan. Before the break we were talking about sort of what you were kind of eyeing up with Vivic and some of his comments about the drug cartels, and I just kind of wanted to jump back into that for a second because you mentioned you dissected sort of this ventanyl crisis pretty well. It's scary. I mean, I got kids, and it's the number one cause of death of eighteen to thirty four year olds. My daughter's in high school and she knows two people who have died. I mean, it's like, really really scary.
Speaker 2: And it's for people who aren't doing the typical It's not always recreational drugs. It's for people ordering like an adderall on TikTok or something or on Instagram, and for studying. You're hearing some pretty unbelievable cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know you framed it up pretty well, so I know you've you spent a little bit of time looking into this. And and to your point, you said, you know, we know who the people are in China, we know who their names are, right, And one of the big problems is that it's not illegal in China, and so China won't do anything about it. And it sort of reminds me. It almost makes me think of revenge for the opioid uh, you know, wars that the US inflicted on China.
Speaker 2: We got oh hold on, no, no, no, America was not even around.
Speaker 1: This was British, okay, okay. So so it was in the late it was in America.
Speaker 2: Teen America, but America wasn't. America was about to go through its own Civil War one when it started. They were just preoccupied. It was eighteen fifties. America had its own West Coast to deal with, and it was not It just wasn't over in Hong Kong. And Hong Kong was like a Scottish town really, and and so that that opis ortunately about Hong.
Speaker 1: Kong controlled by Great Britain. So anyway, it seems sort of sort of like a like maybe a revenge for sort of like a Opium wars where now they want to get the US weekend for you know, and you can look at a bunch of data points, you know, maybe TikTok is like that, and obviously maybe they want this to happen. So if you look at it from that lens, it just seems like the US has should have many tools at their disposal before bombing things, right, many many diplomatic as well as financial sanctions and tools and things like that, And so it just makes me think, like do they want to stop it? Like, so it seems like going straight to bombing is like, hey, we need to stop this now, but there's like nothing being done leading that would almost seem like a like a last last minute approach, right, and so like shouldn't we be doing things in advance of that?
Speaker 2: I would say, if you're if you're getting briefed by military strategists looking at what's going on in Ukraine, looking what's going on in that theater of war, for example, we've learned a lot about what is obsolete and what is relevant now in war. Right. I believe in this World War three that we're in already we're going to one of those beautiful aircraft carriers, a major feature of the US dollars simply melt into the sea, and the billion dollar F thirty five's are just going to fall off and they'll be gone forever because of this asymmetry of violence that we're starting to see with drone technology, with the capacity of tanks to fight against drones, and the idea now that you can have an army raised for five million bucks or something like that, right, it's not going to be that complicated to create a bunch of drones, I think. Anyway, there is this idea that if you don't stop it now, this is more or less your last chance to get these guys on the ropes. Now, there could be spiritual awakenings, there could be other things that could fix this in the world. But if you're in Vivek's seat right now and you're saying, okay, the ability to even mobilize state power in order to do this stuff is quickly vanishing. We might have five years left enable to in order to even do this in the first place. So, once again, I'm not saying this is something that I'm actuate. I do believe on a big pin standard. We're going to get to a point where we value every life more than we ever have and all that stuff. But for now, anyway, I can see why he's saying that, because at a certain point for America to let this kind of body count continue to mount without flexing the last days of usefulness of the military, and to have it engaged in such a ridiculous theater of conflict over in Ukraine. But what are we even using it for? Yeah, right, they.
Speaker 1: Built that apparently is great, and it's looking sort of obsolete and incompetent at some point as well. I had an amazing conversation with doctor Robert Malone and we talked about what he's been talking about is fifth generation of warfare. And he talks about these like five stages, sure, and the third stage was the American industrial military, the aircraft carriers, the tanks, but the bombers. Right. The fourth generation of warfare he frames up as like starting in Vietnam like guerrilla warfare, and into like terrorism like independent cells, and then the fifth generation being really kind of where we're at today, which is sort of like this information psychological warfare that's coming from somewhere. But you don't know where it's coming from or what it's doing, but he says that, you know, the US has never won a war since the fourth generation of warfare started. So you know, you have terrorism, for example, but you have all these independent cells with no head to cut off. There's no army to go fight, and there's no leader. They're only aligned on ideology. So it's very interesting. So yeah, it's it's it's greatly changing. And to the point, we have a billion dollar aircraft carrier that could be sunk by a two million dollar missile or whatever, right, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: A little like a little RC radio controlled boat could probably take one of these down at this point, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're even.
Speaker 2: Talking about injecting AI into them now so that when they are blown off course from one of these jammers, one of these radio jammers. Right. That was that was the big thing that was going to save the aircraft carriers from the drone swarms with oh we can jam the radio, they're not going to work. Well, they plugged AI into each of them now, so the AI will actually just override any jamming and will remember their mission. Basically, yeahis is crazy.
Speaker 1: So let's let's take it. I mean this isn't really where I had planned on taking it maybe a little bit. But if we take this maybe just to a little bit of a conversation, like we're really witnessing, as I call it, a technological revolution, about every fifty years and new technology comes and it changes the course of humanity. And so we're seeing that in a number of ways in warfare that we're talking about, right, And we're kind of witnessing like the death of one system and maybe the birth of another one. And so there's this growing pains or this creative destruction process that we have there. And you have really like on one hand, you have the incumbent powers trying to maintain and hold on to what they have, and then you have like a new system that's like coming up behind it. And so you have, like you mentioned earlier, kind of like the Biden family and you know, the Democratic Party, and I mean both parties are almost as bad. And really we're seeing it's like we the people versus the governments right where it's like but really it's symbolic, I think with Biden. I think even President Biden himself is symbolic of the US being old and decrepit and out of touch and so forth, and then you have you know, a lot of the high ranking people in politics are over eighty eighty. Diane Feinstein's ninetyesh I didn't even know her name anymore. And now they're like trying to control and pass rules and laws against this brand new, cutting edge technology that's like facing to change the world. And then we still have old presidents running. I mean even Kennedy, I mean, he's no spring Chicken. Vivic is a lot younger and understands a lot more. So it brings me a little bit more hope. But do you see that same power struggle being set up? Yeah? So and actually and actually I just threw you a big question that you're gonna have a big answer for. But I gotta take a quick break. So before I wind you up and let you go on that, I'm gonna take a quick break. If you just tune in, you are listening to the Mark mass Show sitting down with Nolan Bowery. He is the host of The Breakup Daily Show on YouTube and on Rumble. You can check them out every single day eight a m. Eastern, which I highly recommend a little morning dose to kind of get your mind right about the Breakup and sort of how the world is changing as it's divorcing or as it's breaking up from the dollar. So anyway, we're gonna comea I'm gonnake a very quick bak. We're gonna come back. We're going to talk about this sort of power struggle that we have, and then I want to get into some of the collateral damage, so maybe some of the whistleblowers that we've been seeing, the sweetheart deal that Hunter Biden and SBF just got, while the law is certainly being applied in two tiers, and some other fun stuff that we'll talk about in a second. But I'm gonnake a very quick break you don't want to miss it. We'll be right back, all right, Welcome back. If you're just tune in, you were listening to the Mark mass Show in studio here with Nolan Bowery, the host of The Breakup every single day on YouTube eight a m Eastern. Check it out. But Nolan, before the break I served you up this big did you see softball? And basically for the people that are just tuned in, talking about like this changing of the guard and this power struggle where we have this incumbent, you know, political class eighty year olds, and not just in the US the developed world, I mean the Western world. Europe is the same way. But at the same time, there's this massive disruption and they're like utilizing almost every tool in their arsenal, including now the Justice Department, to seemingly hold onto that power. And I was just curious, are you seeing that same power struggle setting up?
Speaker 2: And what are your thoughts on that. That's exactly the frame that I use for the breakup every morning. The genesis of the idea actually comes from a conversation I had in twenty sixteen in China, and I was there doing bitcoin stuff and talking with some Chinese people, and you know, they were talking about just slinging coins for you know, getting out of the wand to get into to get into bitcoin because their government was used to manipulating their currency. And I realized suddenly that American patriotism around the dollar looked so silly in retrospect, right, how can it be that a country would take such patriotic pride and something that's being used to manipulate them. The Chinese folks I talked to had all kinds of pride about their country and their history, and it wasn't caught up in a dollar. They were used to it being manipulated overnight. And suddenly I realized that Americans had this blind spot in the same way that a fellow you might know, or a lady friend you might have, might be in an unhealthy, toxic relationship, and they might not understand it. They might have struggles to get out of that toxic relationship. It's not easy, you have codependencies and all that. So my show really is just about talking about getting rid of that breakup. And it is exactly as you said along those lines of five GU warfare, five G Warfare. Michael Flynn was one of the He wrote a book called five G Warfare. The way I talk about it is it's a psychological and economic war. Now I've just expressed that economics are just a psychologe engine. So it's kind of repeating itself. But that's their frame, and that's how I think about it. And indeed, we've only organized ourselves in terms of nations and countries for a very brief part of our history. Here this is a new thing, right, Some countries did it for longer. France has a little deeper root into nationalism because the geography is so precious, and you would understand why someone wanted to protect it as well. It's naturally easy to protect with mountains and seas, and so something like a nationhood was able to arise in France, similar to England right as an island. And even then they couldn't create a uniform, homogeneous nationality within the island. You had Scottish people and Welsh people and all these people who fought over what kind of nationality England really was. And then you take a place look at a place like Germany, which was never a country ever, It was just a language, right, And you look deep into history and you find out that in the Roman time it was not a nation the way we would think of a nation. They had certain pride, but they had different languages and all kinds of different things. So the point is being a country and organizing yourself around nationhood is a anomaly in history. And while it worked for a little while, there's entropy and now technology entering the system, and indeed World War three I characterize on my show all the time as absolutely not a hot war between nations themselves. Your reference of anyone's reference and frame of thinking about world War Three. The way we thought about World War two is going to lead you astray in many ways. World War three is a play on what happened in World War One, which was all about how you finance war. World War One had everything to do with debt base nations. The US dollar came alive in time for World War One, and it was against gold back nations. So Bismarck's Germany and the Austro Hungarian Empire they sued for peace many times and couldn't afford the war. They were getting catastrophically wiped out financially, Whereas America, because it was now on this brand new form of money and created by the banking cartel and the Federal Reserve, was able to finance a war that was basically impossible to lose at that point. However long it went on was fine, and no one really cared. The British were making money off of the wealthy British folks anyway, We're making money off of gold conversion or something like that between arbitraging with the US. Long story short, it looks like as we get here to World War three, we have this sort of entropy in the system and we talked earlier just about you know Stoshi talking about the Genesis block, for example, Chancellor on the brink, he did many other things, many other signals which would lead us to believe that that's what we have in store. Of course, the October thirty first White Paper, right, that's the same day that Martin Luther did something very similar in that it wasn't in five hundred years ago when this was put up, right, and however long ago that was. It had nothing to do at the time with nations. They were not a thing. It was the church. And he decided that we would separate the church in the state and that a king would not be beholden to the church construct. Right, So its a reorganization. Now. Of course Satotia did the same thing. But there's other things. America for example, right.
Speaker 1: We also had October third verst But it was also nineteen seventy five, which was the year that we allowed Americans to own gold again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so there's another And I'll even tell you we'll go back to the presidencies, because what I see here is when we talk about you know, fourth turnings or technological changes or frames that you can use to understand where we're coming from right, because I use predictions on my show a lot, because if you can make a prediction and it comes true, it's more likely that your worldview that you held when you made the prediction was accurate, because it's predictable. Right. If the model predicts, it's useful. As in science, as in anything else, right, predictive models are useful. And so when I think of what happened really the story of bitcoin, and I was talking about this that same conversation we were having with Vivic. When I spoke with RFK at the Bitcoin event in Miami back in May. What we talked about was nineteen sixty four, the year after his uncle died, because that's the year where the Bank Secrecy Act comes into play. That's the time when they deputize the banks to look into why there's some protests about Vietnam, what's going on there? You know, we just want to know who's making a fuss. And very quickly it was well, who's asking questions about JFK, who's asking this and that? And so I predicted already in November had nothing to do with knowing about RFK and bitcoin. But I started reaching out to RFK last November, simply because the story of bitcoin and whatever it is we're going through actually goes back to when his uncle was killed, and I said, well, we're going to want to know the answer to these things, and we're not going to be able to deal with what happened and understand what happened to America unless we understand nineteen sixty four. That's when banks are deputies to involve themselves. That's when you have the corrupt merger of corporate and state power really start affecting American systems to the point where we are now in a type of world war against what that created. And indeed, the framework to understand World War III is nations against people. It's exactly what was predicted in the sovereign individual. It's exactly what I was already made a terrorist. I'm a Canadian, right of course, those truckers made most of us terrorists. So I've already many times apologized to any debate I had with any Muslim person from the Patriot Act, on which I was never in favor of, but I at least said to them, well, we'll know the difference between a terrorist and you know, as someone who created a crime. Well, in fact, I was the first person to be confused with Osama bin Laden, So you know, I'll never forget that. And right away you can understand this is not the way to organize people in nations.
Speaker 1: And that was the point that RFK brought up on the spaces I have hosted with him yesterday, and he said that that was actually the point that really woke him up the Trucker protest, like when he became orange pilled. That was the first question that was lobbed to him, and he said, when that happened, that's when I woke up sometime else. I didn't know obviously, I know, you know JFK said that, you know, he was pasted the presidency from Eisenhower, who warned him about the industrial military industrial complex and then he gave the famous speech where he he's going to splinter them into a thousand pieces, and so he kind of came after the intelligence community and the banking cartel. And so I've already I've always kind of eyed that up as probably what led to this assassination. But what I didn't know until RFK was talking about it, but actually JFK was taking steps to introduce a new currency that was backed by silver and gold, and he kind of broke it down. I don't remember the exact details. You probably know more about.
Speaker 2: Buy medalism, Yeah, bi metalism.
Speaker 1: Bi metallism. And you know, interesting enough, there was another president who was assassinated for trying to take on the federal reserve and that was Lincoln, right. So Lincoln created something called greenbacks, which we think of just a slang term for dollars. But during the Civil War, he's like, why are we borrowing money from this banking cartel when the government could just create its own. So he did and he created the green backs, and then of course he was assassinated as as well. But you know, all of this goes back to, you know, kind of as you mentioned this bi metallism, gold being around for thousands and thousands of years. You know, I love bitcoin because it's a more technological, advanced creation today, but you know, gold has been a way to protect your wealth for thousands of years, which is why central banks are still buying more gold than any time in history. And the problem with gold is it's not easy to verify, so you want to make sure you're getting it from a trusted source. And that's why I work with a company called Universal Coin and boy On, I trust him because I've worked directly with the president, Mike Fulgens. He was he wrote the consumer alert on gold coins for the Texas Attorney General and they have great prices and he's got a very special offer for my listeners. You can get a one ounce gold American egle coin, which is the most popular gold boy On coin in the world, as dealer cost, and he's even gonna ship it to you for free. With his thirty page National award winning gold Guide, He's gonna give all for free. If you mentioned my name, Mark Moss, give him a call one eight hundred U see B Gold again. One eight hundred you see B Gold. Or you can go online to universalcoin dot com slash Moss again, universalcoin dot com slash Moss. If you're just tune in, you're listening to the Mark Moss Show. I'm sitting down with Nolan Byerley, the host of The Breakup every morning at eight am Eastern on YouTube and Rumble. We're talking about the way the world is changing, a big topic, a scary topic. We'll be back with more on that in a minute. Don't go away, You're back all right, welcome back. If you just tune in, you're listening to the Mark Moss Show. I'm joined today in studio with Nolan Byerley, the host of The Breakup every morning eight am Eastern on YouTube and Rumble. Check it out. Nolan. We've been covering a lot of information here, and I love the history that you just brought there. I'm talking about, you know, the brief little blip that we have in history, and I think really when you understand that, it gives more context. One more thing that I've been going back and forth, Robert Reid Love and I did this pretty big conversation on his show about it recently, and I was talking the crisis, the crisis in confidence that we've in authority. There's a book written called Revolt of the Public by an XCI analyst, and it talks about how the Internet now that information has been democratized, and how the center, the authority can never hold it will never it will never hold again because now they can be discredited instantly, and so the authority we used to give these institutions authority. Walter Cronkite on the news every night, had authority, and the doctor in his white smock had authority, the press professor had the authority. But today they're easily discredited. But because the information is too great with the mob right, the crowd crewd source of information anyway. And if you look at that, you can see that, you know, to your point, we haven't really had these nation states forever. And really, as I like to say, you know on the show, it's technology that's always changes the world. It changes the way we communicate, organized and work. I talk about these pendulums, and so we have this pendulum that goes from centralization to decentralization, which is sort of the theme of this show. And the pendulum is now maxed out at centralization is starting to swing back to decentralization. So if you look back five hundred years ago, so two and fifty year cycle, so five hundred years ago, we had the farm and cottage industry very decentralized. But then we had a technological revolution, which was the Industrial Revolution, which brought people into cities and factories. And as that pendulum swung back, it's been about a two and fifty yark. As that pendulum swung it wasn't just enough to live in America. You had to live in Chicago or New York or a city. And then we had the introduction nineteen oh eight with Henry Ford with the automobile, but really mass production the assembly line. And so then what happened is with these assembly lines, everybody was sort of equal. You know, you're way smarter than me, but on the assembly line, we're equal. And we had the rise of this big middle class. But what that created was this new management style. So now we had to create this management style to manage the masses. And so now we manage everybody like a cog and a wheel, and everybody was boiled down to spreadsheets. And because we had mass management to manage the mass assembly, then we created a government structure to govern the mass management mass production. But today we're no longer in that age. We're in the information agent. So now back to the Sovereign Individual, the book that you mentioned, which to everybody listening, you should go read that book, The Sovereign Individual, highly recommend it. Now we're no longer in the industrial age. We're the information agent. So now today we're all digital nomads on our laptop, living all around the world. There's no longer these big corporations. It's also part of the reason why I think the middle class has fallen, not so partly because yes, jobs have been shipped to China, but also because in the information age, it's really more of a meritocracy. We're not equal only as simply anymore. But the problem, without getting too that, the problem is that the government structure we have today is still set up for this mass production world, and now we're not in that world anymore. So basically the thesis is that the current form of government we had today is just no longer compatible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I'm just chatting with people and I'm not trying to lay the whole history a Bitcoin onto them and everything, what I'll often say is, basically, we just left the he's and the whole aircraft carrier running from World War Two. We never shut any of the infrastructure off, everything that's that brought America to victory in World War Two. We just kept it running and we never we added to it. We didn't change anything, Which is why personally, as a bitcoiner, right I was a major supporter of Donald Trump in twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen, understanding always that he's a bully, understanding why not trying to make anyone who doesn't want to be a fan of Donald Trump a fan. I get it why someone wouldn't like him. I totally have always gotten he is a bully, Like I totally get it right. But as a bitcoiner, what I had to say is I like Trump won the first campaign. I liked him in that first time around because I knew he could change reality. He could do exactly what you were saying. We had this hierarchy and the job of president is a made up job. It's like it's just made up and we've just been practicing the president job. Now, the actual title of president is a thing in the Constitution all that, but the way the job is practiced is just from convention and just from habit and just from practice. And we created presidents in the mold of FDR because and his uncle Teddy Roosevelt. Right, that's where Hale to the Chief was even played when he entered a room. Right, that was his uncle who insisted on that. So the whole idea is that the job that that I saw Trump inheriting was going to change the hierarchy was gonna it was gonna flip reality on top of its head. And we wouldn't think of the president as the same way. So I often to to sort of reiterate and double down so that people know where I'm coming from. I would say, as a bitcoiner, I love Donald Trump one, but I wanted Joe Biden in the second time even more. And now for the next election, I want John Fetterman to be the president of the United States. You want, I'm sworn in tomorrow right now. Of course, I do it to show the joke, right that that what we want is someone like Biden at this point in time to be exactly what he is. I think of it as just a beautiful punishment for everyone who comes from that world of government corruption and cronyism and kickbacks and double daling and all this nasty stuff that they do. Right, it's no that it shouldn't be that we have politicians, career politicians that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. And when bitcoiners look at the world, of course, right, we see financial engineering run amuck. We see an entire generation lost to financial engineering. As far as what their contribution is to society, we know it's not their fault in a sense, right, The best and brightest will always go to where you get paid the most. Right, what we're trying to say in bitcoin with a altering of time preference and some of these things is the best and brightest should be making chairs again and all of this stuff. And as an accelerationist, you can't help but love what Joe Biden is doing. And you can't help but love the whistleblowers and the clear trail of crime here. Now, I'm trained as a lawyer, and when I look at twenty something shell companies, what's the product the Biden's selling? Right, Yeah, there's no products. There's never been a product.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not left to conjecture. I mean we have the smoking guns, we have the WhatsApp messages, the text messages, we have the wire transfers, we have the bank accounts. I mean, it's just never been more clear cut.
Speaker 2: And I think that's sort of perfect in many ways. America won World War Two, but Americans didn't win nothing. Now, I don't want America's wealth to be based on other people's poverty. But the rest of the world did real well. After World War Two. China got everything I could have ever wanted anything that China wanted, global access to markets. I mean, wasn't that what Japan was fighting for in World War Two? You know, China the same. They all got whatever they wanted. Everyone got what they wanted. Now I'm okay with that. I think that's great what America did after World War Two, that it paid for the reconstruction of the world and indeed gave China access to global markets. I think all of that was why America isn't exactly Rome right whenever, Oh, America's Rome right and not exactly America is in a special place. It is an amazing place. It's been hijacked, but it is an amazing place that did amazing things, and that it let the world up off the mat at the end of World War two is an amazing thing. And in the same way, I think America is as far ahead today as it was in the nineteen fifties. Weirdly, despite all of our problems, we have energy sort of solve, like we didn't shut our nuclear reactors off and celebrate it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So America, when you look at it energy, the stock market, all this money that was printed around the world, where did it end up on the American stock market? Right? Because their fiat currencies were being inflated too, and all of that stuff. But sitting there and watching Biden as the steward of the gon dollar, as I like to call him, right, he's the steward of the gon dollar, and watching his disease adult brain try to come up with these excuses about why is skid and him don't do business together is kind of a perfect storm for bitcoin. And it's why I predict that twenty twenty four is going to be all about bitcoin politically, well it already helped it already is, but I mean it will be on the tip of everyone's tongue. In fact, I'm actually starting to plan a show on jack l Island in anticipation of the twenty twenty four US election, basically to just go and talk about how the US dollar was created there in the first place, with the secret meeting of the bank cartel and all that stuff, and actually just do a bitcoin show and get into the spiritual side of bitcoin and the whole worldview side of bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, well, you certainly have to invite me to that, as I love monetary history. It was cool. I've spent a couple weeks in Europe just last month, and I went to Florence and did a financial history tour in Florence and the Nazy family all of that, but you know, we got to wrap this up. You're listening to the Mark mass Show. I'm been joined by Nolan Bierley. He's the host of the Breakup Daily Show on YouTube and Rumble every day at eight am Eastern. So go check that out and let me know what you think about this show. Hit me up on social media at one Mark Moss, leave me a comment and review the show, and that's what we got. Thanks so much for listening.