Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamps and camradge Edge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod. Right now we are getting into Southern charm and the first question that I have tam Yeah, which I can't really get over. And I texted Chap about a little bit because you know, Shep and I've known each other forever. Yeah, I didn't know you could suck fat from your cankles and put them into your tits. I didn't either, but you know what, That's what I'm off to do for the rest of the day, Like, instead of going to watch Slate show when I'm going to have your ankles lipode, I'm going to get my ankle's lipode and I'm going to put it in the top of my tits.
Speaker 2: That's my new thing.
Speaker 3: Fat transfer does not always work.
Speaker 1: I want to know, like how much fat I have in my ankle that could go into my.
Speaker 4: My ankles are pretty bony, but some people do have different fat pockets stuff, But like enough for a.
Speaker 1: Full cyc that seems a lot. Yeah, yeah, But I do love Mollie. I kind of think that Molly and Shep are gonna end up together. I hope so, but I wish she'd be I mean, I know I'm self deprecating, but I wish you'd be slightly less self deprecating. Like I think it's too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like her.
Speaker 1: It's leading into like the confidence issue versus like I'm being funny, you think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: So. It starts where Madison and Craig meet up. Madison is still pissed that he chose JT over her. Craig says he couldn't have been more wrong. Craig says he tried to bring JT into the group, but doesn't have energy to help him anymore. And then Madison brings up the divorce between Craig and Austin and she always feels bad for Austin, and then Craig feels like he's had his relationship have taken for granted with Austin.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I'm more over the jury and Kyle textgate drama or the never ending Craig Austin saga of breaking up.
Speaker 1: I have a question, like, are you more into the girls in this group or the guys?
Speaker 3: Like the guys are dominating, it's so separated. The guys are more.
Speaker 4: They're focused more on the guys drama than they are the girls.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: But then we get to JT calling his mom. He says he's having issues with his friends in Charleston, so he's going to hang with his childhood buddies. JT's mom jokes that Venita is his fiance, and then JT says there's chemistry, chemistry between them, but they don't ever address it.
Speaker 4: Okay, is I'm warming up to JT and people can hate j T all they want.
Speaker 3: But there's no show without him. Yes, I said it, no show without him.
Speaker 2: I'm here to tell you could stitch up my vagina find a new one. Fine.
Speaker 1: I could not bone down with JT. There's absolutely no way.
Speaker 4: I don't know. When he said it's weird to feel like you're done nothing wrong than be honest and then it gets turned into your evil I can kind of relate with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not me. I'm totally I have the egg by him on so many levels. Vanita has never told JT that she thinks he's cute. She plans to have him over and talk it out, and then Leva likes the idea of them together. She says he is a marriage type of guy. I think the problem with this is is like I think JT is in love with Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, JT is definitely not into Vanita.
Speaker 3: It was sad watching.
Speaker 2: Atis into being into television.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but it's sad watching how giddy Vanita is when she gets around JT, knowing he dumped her in ghost her. But Leva thinks he's really passionate.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm not into it. Then Molly talks about what she's done to her face. Sally says she's getting her boobs taken out. They talk about all the things like the LiPo and the ankles. You know, ladies do what you gotta do. But like, I think it's refresh like some machizma.
Speaker 4: I think it's refreshing to see people talk about their insecurities and the things that they have done, you know, like for her to say, I had you know, fat taken out of my ankles and put in my boobs, like most people would never say that, But the conversation was like a competition of who had what done?
Speaker 1: I don't know, ankles into the tits was a little bit hard for me. Then Shep meets up with Austin. Shep says Sianna didn't talk to him. After the trip they went on, SHEP was firling and texted her where are you? He told her he loves her and actively is making plans keeping them in mind.
Speaker 2: All of this is neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: But the second that I found out that Sianna reached out to Whitney before Shep, I honestly my dating ad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she reached out to him on a dating map. Thank you Miss Patricia for giving us that little nugget. I love her little talk Patricia on we do we need Madison? I love Madison and Miss Patricia's little talks because she always dropped some little cute little nugget about it. I kind of feel like the Shep thing with Sanna. I feel like he kind of just rented her for a storyline.
Speaker 1: No, I think he really did like her. I mean, Shep and I text all the time. We texted yesterday. We're talking about all the things. I think Shep is a lover in general, and he wants the best in people, but it's hard for him to see when like maybe they're not.
Speaker 4: Well, he doesn't to you, right, but he's when you're going for young girls like that and you're forty four years old.
Speaker 3: Never it really works out.
Speaker 4: But Austin saying, how can you love a girl you've only met three times?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean six weeks of time at the most. She's not responding to you, like it's it's not good.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's nice to see Shepp being a little insecure, not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's nice if you're Taylor. But do you think that watching this, Taylor's like I miss Shep or you think she still likes Gaston.
Speaker 3: No, she's very into Gaston.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's into Guston. I guess this next year, Shep and Taylor we'll be back together. That's my prophecy.
Speaker 3: No, Shep and Wally are going to be together.
Speaker 2: No, I would like that, but I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll see then.
Speaker 1: You know, we see Madison and Patricia. We see Shep telling Craig that Austin is cynical about relationships, but Craig is not. He finds Craig to be the realist. Craig tells Shep that's speaking to Austin, Shep needs to meet the mediator between the two of them. But then they get together and like you see three guys that love each other and have fun with each other, and they've been through a lot of shit together. It's probably like seeing the trace avegas when they're not fighting.
Speaker 4: No Jesus, Well, Shep said, I think Craig and Austin are closest when Craig tells Austin what to do, and if Austin falls out of line, there's problems.
Speaker 3: I think that's accurate.
Speaker 2: I think that Austin.
Speaker 1: I think that Craig's are was broken already at this point, like he knew his relationship was over and he was in a code read stage five like, I don't know what the fuck to do because I'm madly in love with Page situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we have found out through the Gram that he has unfollowed Page and he is now on a dating app.
Speaker 2: I know I tried to match with him, but I haven't seen him yet. I've been looking. I've been looking.
Speaker 3: You're not on Riyah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't let me in.
Speaker 3: I think that's what he's on.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate Rayah. I actually hate dating apps at this point, like the dating app sent me a message last night like hate Teddy. If you don't start responding to people, we're gonna delete you because there's too many people reaching out.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, are you bragging?
Speaker 1: No, I'm like, it's sure man with a navajo with fourteen cats.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to say?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Thank you make these decisions for me. I don't need to go on and say so.
Speaker 3: You respond like you respond to text messages.
Speaker 2: I don't. I know that's what that's my point.
Speaker 1: I don't want to respond, Like if I don't respond, it means I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: But no, they want me to have to go in.
Speaker 1: So last night while I'm having hypothermia in the camper, they won't let me get any more matches unless I start exing people out. And I'm like Sherman with the cats and the navajo, I'm like, uh uh, And it's a lot, like I can't be exing out people all the time, and I think it's rude, Like just let them live there in my unknown box.
Speaker 2: Don't make me tell them. No, I'm not interested. You're gonna get well, I don't even know you, Sherman.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get back to Southern charm and enough about your dating life?
Speaker 2: Fine, whatever.
Speaker 1: So then after that we get into I mean, I feel like this episode was like a Housewife filler episode, not all the best things, like.
Speaker 2: Did you think that? Like where did your mind?
Speaker 4: Were?
Speaker 1: You? Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is good.
Speaker 3: It gets a little bit of a filler episode.
Speaker 4: But I'm finding you know, you can't compare Southern Charm to Housewife. It's not as dramatic. It's a little bit slower paced in the South.
Speaker 3: So it's just.
Speaker 2: We're blaming the South.
Speaker 3: It's just different.
Speaker 4: You can't compare Housewife and drama with this show.
Speaker 1: Well either way, we get through the filler and the botox and all the things, and then we have JT going over to Vanita's house where Venita has turned herself into like a Stepford wife.
Speaker 4: She's talking for her man, she's trying to get to him through his belly.
Speaker 3: But how about Fanita's face.
Speaker 4: When she said she was seen he was seen someone else?
Speaker 1: She was like, oh, no, she likes him, she really likes him.
Speaker 3: But then he said, I don't cheat, But what do you call this?
Speaker 1: And now you're gonna worry in the future because I was interested in you, and now I'm talking to you.
Speaker 4: He says he's got somebody else, but he's flirting with her in the entire time, but then throws out but I don't cheat, and I'm like, well, what do you call this?
Speaker 2: I didn't really kind of get any of it. Wow, she cooked him.
Speaker 4: She cooked him that fish and he liked it, and she wasn't very thrilled. She just said, don't act like you don't want this just as bad as I do.
Speaker 1: And then the smile was like so excited She's like and then he was like going.
Speaker 2: For it, and I was like, that's it.
Speaker 1: There must be a very few amount of people in Charleston.
Speaker 3: I've never been.
Speaker 1: Should we go to Charleston and try to find me some dates and see if we can find somebody better than JT.
Speaker 3: Shep.
Speaker 2: That's what Andy texted me you he did.
Speaker 1: No. Andy and I were texting him like okay, on the prow what do I need to do? And he wrote back, Teddy Shep is single. It may be the time, and I was like, absolutely not. I've known him since I was four years old when he could take his teeth out and his retainer, Like it's not happening, and that's not how I see it, And I was like, I see it that way.
Speaker 2: Never going to change.
Speaker 3: People change, people change.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to change from that.
Speaker 1: If you can take your Muellers out with your retainer, it's probably not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It's too funny.
Speaker 1: But everybody, our producers are saying Shep is hotter than Captain Jason, and they will die on that.
Speaker 2: Hell do you agree?
Speaker 3: No, not at all, No, no.
Speaker 1: But Tam would never comment on such a thing. But I love you guys, and we'll be back next week to recap all the things that sounds.
Speaker 2: Good Bye, m